Speaker 1: Ah, not beautiful morning here in the ville. I love it getting ready for spring and Easter and the Derby and all kinds of fun. Now we have a little bit of a dust and dirt on everything that we need to get cleaned up.
Speaker 2: Dwight, Oh my god, I'm gonna need you to help with that. So annoying on this morning, sun is shiny. Birds are whistling with it.
Speaker 3: You know what I wish?
Speaker 4: I wish legislation would be passed and they would have a lane of traffic and it was called the people who actually know what the f they're doing lane and.
Speaker 3: You had to qualify for it. What's here every day?
Speaker 4: When I came in on sixty four West, Yeah, it's bubber to bubber traffic. And then we get through that little uh tunnel on Cannon's Lane. Yeah, and then it starts and there's never an accident.
Speaker 2: Just slow. It's just slow, dumas people.
Speaker 1: If you didn't know, there was an entire group of how do we bother? Dwight, Yeah, and they get together. There's a website they kind of monitor when you leave the house and then they stack it up for you just to irritate you.
Speaker 2: But think the group's been around a while. I don't doubt it, and speaking feel bad.
Speaker 1: Even mentioning it because they asked me to join, and I said, I don't want any.
Speaker 2: Part of that.
Speaker 5: I'm part of that group too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, k Rick, speaking of annoying people, Hey, good morning, Rick, how are you.
Speaker 5: I'm just.
Speaker 3: We messed you here, I am.
Speaker 4: I thought we ran you off after one of us missed you my wife. My wife says, hey, you need to be easy with Rick. You're gonna piss him off. I said, Honey, he knows we played.
Speaker 2: We can barely hear. You can hear most. He knows it enough to hear it and go.
Speaker 4: That was nineteen sixty two, Fall of nineteen sixty two, recorded at muscle shows.
Speaker 1: All right, I've got a quiz for you.
Speaker 2: Welcome. I think Rick will know this answer. I don't think you will.
Speaker 3: Well, Okay, that's a shocker.
Speaker 1: There is only one national park in Kentucky. What park is that?
Speaker 3: That's not I know this one?
Speaker 1: What what is it?
Speaker 2: Roquois Park? Yes, ERKOI you can see Dwight Yoava next Friday night.
Speaker 1: Iroquoi Park is where you and your friends used to cruise and smoke in the eighties.
Speaker 3: Waverly Park.
Speaker 5: No, Cumberland Park.
Speaker 3: Is it red River Gorge?
Speaker 2: No park.
Speaker 1: I say this because this weekend on the nineteenth.
Speaker 3: What's today today is the ninth, sixteenth?
Speaker 1: It's the sixteenth, okay, so it's national park. You get in free on the nineteenth. Wait all the national parks in America?
Speaker 3: Are they charged to get into a park?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I go to Otter Creek. I got paid.
Speaker 4: Hey, no, we'll go look at that flower over there, and they go, oh, that's fourteen.
Speaker 1: If Otter Creek was a national park, it's not a national park. Like you go to some of these beaches down in the Keys.
Speaker 2: And style what what beaches be shopping?
Speaker 6: Ynh?
Speaker 2: I know, beaches be crazy.
Speaker 1: There's bee Hoonda Beach in Viking Beach on Behonda Key. That is a national parks. You have to pay when you throw your car up there. It's like twenty bucks Viking Beach. All the boats have like little legs of their paddles. I love that beach all right, So no, neither one of you know what the only national park in Kentucky is.
Speaker 3: It's on the tip of.
Speaker 1: You're gonna kick yourself in the phase when you hear the answer.
Speaker 5: How far away is it from here?
Speaker 1: Seventy four miles o manmoth Cave.
Speaker 4: Okay, I can see where you got to pay to get in the cave thing because I got electricity and whatnot.
Speaker 1: They keep finding more space than mammoth Cave. By the way, don't don't wait, don't make a joke on them. I know where you're going. Just old controlled delete, just old controlled delete.
Speaker 2: You're stupid.
Speaker 3: Cost to get it?
Speaker 5: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: But on the nineteenth, I do know it cost zero. They're gonna have extra special programs, musical themes. Yeah, family friendly fun like Junior Ranger Day where kids can earn their own badges. Well, the free entry covers admissions. Some parks may still require reservations and a time for entry.
Speaker 4: Just to let you know anything that's gonna be free to the public, I won't be anywhere near just like quarter night.
Speaker 3: Remember when they said quarter night and I.
Speaker 2: Went one night. It was not fun. It was not fun.
Speaker 1: All right about time? Well, let's well almost get the story.
Speaker 4: Go back to what But on the nineteenth I might just have to cave in and go, oh, here's a dollar.
Speaker 5: I'm just a cute.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing this story at Herit's Creek. Have you've seen where the houses are. There's two houses that are sliding into Herrod's Creek.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these two poor owners here are like their face says it all, like they can't hide it.
Speaker 2: They can't hide it. Their face. They're trying.
Speaker 1: And they're both you know, talking about the situation of the news, but their face re it's like, how did I get into this?
Speaker 3: Do you sell? Like after you get through this, do you just sell? Or can you eat?
Speaker 2: They're acting like we want to stay now.
Speaker 1: A matter of fact, that was a quote from the second owner that I saw it, and that one the second house was much worse than the first house, Like part of the driveway, the ground of the driveway is gone, and I'm just like I'm looking at I'm like, they can't be staying in there at night, right, Like you're not staying in there at night?
Speaker 4: Well, man, my sister in law and brother in law on a cabin in North Carolina. Yeah, and they were gonna sell it and then all this hits you know, yeah, well with the infrastructure, roads washed down, they can and whatnot.
Speaker 3: Well it could, but it be pennies on the dollar.
Speaker 2: Right, correct, so they can hold onto so.
Speaker 4: They'll go hold on to it. But they were getting ready to sell. I'm like, you know, it seems like if you lived up there after. But maybe it's just one time. I don't know, but it seems like this happens on the.
Speaker 2: River a lot. I gotta tell you. Maybe not. I don't know. I guess it is. You know, jobs are like a calling.
Speaker 1: This is your calling to be a smart ass on the radio, to make a difference in society.
Speaker 2: That's your call. That's me.
Speaker 1: Uh, police officers, that's a calling, right, I mean you and I think that's what we really needed. Instead of sending all of our kids off to college to one hundred and fifty thousand dollars, why don't we spend a couple thousand dollars and figure out which kid they're calling? You know what, what's what is the thing that they really passionate that we'll call it.
Speaker 4: We'll call it, just off the tip of my tongue, an aptitude test.
Speaker 2: No, that's not what I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: So, actually they used to give that test your senior year that you would answer the one hundred and seventy five questions and they go you'd be a great fireman.
Speaker 2: They don't do that anymore.
Speaker 3: They tell me I'd be a good helmeless guy.
Speaker 1: They told me, I'm not You're not gonna You're not gonna guess you know what they told me.
Speaker 5: What on my test?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Rocket scientist? That was number one? Okay?
Speaker 1: Number two was radio and television.
Speaker 2: Are you serious? And that's what I ended up working in? Is that crazy?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So on that note, is the river a calling? Like why do you live down there?
Speaker 3: I have to legitimately there's river people.
Speaker 1: That's why I have to Yeah, now that you have to legitimately asked you?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that none has said there's river people you you there has to be a calling from the river like you were maybe Native Americans before in your blood you.
Speaker 1: Didn't even know or something, or you were a riverboat captain like your great great grandfather was a riverboat captain. Like what is it about the river that you can't leave the river.
Speaker 4: Because there's Look, it's rare to see a flood like we've seen. We haven't seen a flood like this in ninety seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: But every year it does flood, you're expect you're expected to get your lower level flooded with let's call it mud and river water, right, I mean it happens, yeah frequently, even.
Speaker 1: Like as a matter of fact five seven one eight four before we only get about six or seven minutes. But if you're a river folk five one a four a four is it a calling like? I don't I'm not saying I don't get the river, but.
Speaker 4: I are you practicing to go living the holler or something?
Speaker 2: Keep saying river folk? No, river folk is what they're called. I call them river what river people? River gentlemen and river ladies. No, I don't that's what I don't think that's the time I was just say, what do you.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's that's the tall four four.
Speaker 2: If you're a river folk, see, I.
Speaker 6: Just can't go. You can't get off the river. I love being by the river on the river every once in a while, and good old water moccasin calling up into the dock. I have to chop it off with my shovel.
Speaker 2: What do you cast?
Speaker 8: Some might lives on a river rivermen, all right, that's not j okay specific river person river dweller.
Speaker 1: Oh, river weller's not bad. River dwellers not bad.
Speaker 3: A river no mad river rat.
Speaker 1: Oh that that was that was used by Andrew Masterson from c QS. He he said, call us river rats, and I said, I'm not doing that because that was not a term you wanted to use in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Somebody puts you right in the face.
Speaker 3: It looks like aquatic dweller.
Speaker 2: Aquatic. No, we're not doing that.
Speaker 1: River person. I think river dweller. But does that even sound like you're homeless river dweller.
Speaker 4: I like it non gender specific, No, cis cis gender river person.
Speaker 3: It's it's not like when they say cis.
Speaker 2: It's not a thing. No, I'm just a regular normal, not a thing, not mentally ill person.
Speaker 5: Not a thing.
Speaker 1: Uh So, again, I pray for those folks. I hope they can get it fixed. But that is a very good question, Dwight. Do you stay after it's fixed or do you pretend there's no way I'm gonna leave and I'm gonna get this fixed with the full intention of I'm getting this vix and I'm getting out of here. I don't know, because they all they both genuinely looked miserable, and I guess they were. Why wouldn't you have a there's a chance your house might end up in the creek.
Speaker 3: Wow, you're getting even further down the hall.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people understand me.
Speaker 2: I have to speak. You're really deep to the people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right to the people, for they had to understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I thought Kamala Harris was good at being a chameleon around people, but you're even better.
Speaker 1: Right do you think I do you think I just fell out of a coconut tree?
Speaker 2: No spaghetti tree. Maybe I wish there was spaghetti trees.
Speaker 3: Well, where do you think spaghetti comes from?
Speaker 2: They don't come from trees. Yes they do. They do.
Speaker 4: In Naples, Italy, there's a farm caused Spaghatto and Spaghatto they have spaghetti trees and all of the Italians, these Italians, they go out there and they picked spaghetti off the trees.
Speaker 1: True, spaghetti doesn't grow on trees.
Speaker 3: You're showing your ignorance, Scott, so stupid. Get back in the holler, thank you.
Speaker 2: I guess there's down by the creek. I guess there's no river people calling.
Speaker 1: No, there's no river people. Because I think they're depressed right now.
Speaker 4: Maybe their phones depressed. I would be depressed, wouldn't you.
Speaker 5: Maybe their phones are out because they're f It's true.
Speaker 2: Maybe their phones are out because of flooding.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's all right, Sticks and Stones.
Speaker 1: I bet you this is his favorite show to work, it is guarantee, even even Dwight's butt face, despite.
Speaker 9: All the traffic this morning, you know and all that, Yeah, this is still my favorite show.
Speaker 2: Well, at least there's convenient parking.
Speaker 5: Rick.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think we got we might have a river folk.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see who we got here by the creek.
Speaker 1: But the question is it has to be a calling, like a job as a calling, I think I don't.
Speaker 3: Never don't it has to be. It's just part of it's.
Speaker 1: Part of your DNA that I have to live on the river.
Speaker 4: If I my draw others, I would live on a private beach, yes, and I would not.
Speaker 2: Wear a stitch of clothing. Ever. Yeah, I know I've seen that so much disturbed.
Speaker 3: Here, let me send you a new just really got a good contract?
Speaker 1: Should we try one of these?
Speaker 2: Rick or he's talking to him. Jangle looks like Jangle.
Speaker 3: Jangle has been a listener for a long time.
Speaker 9: I got Billy from the River Billy, you're on the river, Billy, tell me what's Is the river a calling?
Speaker 1: Why are you river folk?
Speaker 7: Yes? It is a calling. And yeah we are called river rats. That that's just what we've always But what do.
Speaker 2: You what do you prefer?
Speaker 3: Is there a term that you prefer like river dweller?
Speaker 7: Uh No, I don't dweller in the cellar. I'm a river rat. And I thought and the main reason is because you take your other lakes and everything, and although you do have a house on it, you're a very limit it and what you can do. But being on the river, I've got like fifteen acres right on the river, and I have no limitations, no restrictions. And that's the big part of it.
Speaker 4: Is it is it worth going through every few years some questions?
Speaker 7: You know? Actually it is because my dad took us, took me down there when we got our place. I was five years old. I'm sixty three now, and I mean, I'll I'll never give it up. I'll never get away from it.
Speaker 2: No matter what.
Speaker 1: John Dutton situation, John Dutton of River of the River. Yes, but there it is. That's the philosophy, that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: His dad took him down at five. He's sixty three, and I ain't leaving. I mean, that's the that's the philosophy, and it's a calling. And I never thought about it till you just said that that it is different than a lake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the river you can go.
Speaker 1: You literally can get into your boat and go you want to go to Cincinnati and you go up Cincinnati, you can go wherever, right, I mean, you could do whatever you want on the river. That's that's a that's a different kind of aspect than I thought of.
Speaker 4: Steamboats go up and down with people in bow ties and ladies with parasols. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's gambling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's gambling.
Speaker 1: Thanks for the call, bros. He's it's the second person that say Corlis river rats.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I guess we can start doing that. I don't know if you said it was Jangles, no Jangles off.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the joke, Djuel. The Book of the Day is brought to you by Jeff Crawford.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jeff Crawford is the author of this.
Speaker 6: Of this.
Speaker 3: All right, Hey fowls, Hey, big d So.
Speaker 4: Rick walks into our boss's office and he says, uh, guy's gonna be honest with you. The economy is not great, and I've got three companies after me. Right now, say what i'd respectfully like to ask for a raise?
Speaker 1: Good for you, Rick, Good for you, Rick, good for you.
Speaker 4: After a few minutes of the haggling with Rick, Gus finally agrees. He says, Rick, I'm gonna give you a five percent raise.
Speaker 3: Way to go.
Speaker 2: Well with that.
Speaker 3: Rick gets up and he leaves. As he's leaving, Gus goes, uh, hey, by the way, what.
Speaker 4: Companies are after you? Rick says, well, the electric company, the water company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now that you're joking. Today April sixteenth, twenty twenty five, was talking about Sims furniture, and I'll talk about lots of fosta.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Sims furniture.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, hang on one second, all right, no, hang, I got my wife. What my wife lives with me. She knows I'm a smart ass. Okay, yeah, what she sends me.
Speaker 2: She sends me a text with Wikipedia explaining that spaghetti trees are a hoax.
Speaker 3: Honey, I was just goofing.
Speaker 4: Oh, she knows you, but we're not think I was serious When you are one of the greatest liars.
Speaker 1: Of all time.
Speaker 2: I will accept that.
Speaker 1: Okay then, and you fool even the people that love you the most. You got me yesterday. Did you not get me yesterday? You got me yesterday, and you got Susan today. You were the listen. I don't know if there's a trophy or a plaque or something, but you are the.
Speaker 2: I've already got that. You're no.
Speaker 3: There is a natural for the best liars.
Speaker 1: I've got it that Silly magazine, Louisville Magazine needs to not just do best pizza, they need to do best liars in Louisville.
Speaker 2: He'd be number one every time. Who's the best? Zoo and lous There's only one. Go ahead, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Sims Furniture first, and then I'll do lots of lots of pasta, lots ofpose. There's no pasta on trees.
Speaker 4: Lots of actually, lots of pasta. Does have some of the uh non gmo.
Speaker 3: Freshly harvested from spaghetti trees. Spaghetti that's the only place you can get it.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: Thirty seven seventeen Lexington Road in the hard of Saint Matthews.
Speaker 2: It's lots of pasta. I'll see you there today. Go ahead, Sims Furniture.
Speaker 3: Baby, it's tax time.
Speaker 4: Let's go ahead and get a brand new home with home furnishings.
Speaker 2: It's easy to do with Sims Furniture.
Speaker 4: Why because they have high quality, beautiful furniture at great prices. I'm looking for a bedroom set right now. I think we think we found it. It was nine hundred and ninety nine dollars for a seven piece bedroom set. I said, well, that's queen. How much is King TC sid All just one hundred bucks more? That's what I'm talking about. They make high quality, beautiful furniture affordable for anybody.
Speaker 3: Let's redo the whole house. Let's do it with Sims Furniture.
Speaker 4: One M Sims, Dixie Highway and Preston Highway. Stick around more on the Way News Radio eight forty WHAS News Radio eight forty whas.
Speaker 2: Rick.
Speaker 3: That's how you do it. You play the live version of Catman.
Speaker 5: Do that's right? Ain't nothing like it?
Speaker 3: Isn't it crazy?
Speaker 2: How some songs live are way better Rio Riding.
Speaker 3: The Storm Out?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh, I agree with it.
Speaker 4: It's a kick ass on. Then you hear the studio version. That's all right, same with Catman.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 5: The crowd just gets some motivated or something.
Speaker 4: More driving news Radula forty whs Tony Venedi, Dwight winding Rick steering the ship today.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Wednesday Home Day. Yeah, we got Wednesday's hero. It's the top of the hour.
Speaker 4: Well, the FAA has shut down the company that had the helicopter crashing into the Hudson River. It's been grounded by the FAA. The statement on X the FAA announced the New York Helicopter Tours had to shut down their operations immediately and review the company's license and safety records, an investigation that was already underway by the National Transportation Safety Board, which says the ill fated helicopter was actually ill equipped and didn't have any flight data recording equipment on. It sounds like somebody's in some hot water.
Speaker 1: Man. It's a violent crash for sure, and that company be surprised if they bounce back. They've had issues before this crash. In thoughts and prayers, it's one of the saddest stories. Mom and dad and three kids under eleven. What a horrible It's a terrible, terrible story.
Speaker 4: Real quick, before I before we get to the next one lane Gulay, friend of the show and my sidekick that I got in plenty of trouble with on our flight Bluegrass.
Speaker 2: Yes, Vietnam veteran Lane Guay and I got in a lot of trouble. I don't doubt that we're still apologizing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he says, Lane Guay says, FYI, if you're over sixty five years old, you and all your past years get in national parks for free. WHOA, I guess if you're sixty five, what's this? Sixty five? So I thought Greg Galliat said seniors was fifty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did that just to piss us off.
Speaker 3: Is that it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're eligible now for seniors stroll the basis and then he smiled slowly.
Speaker 4: Great Greg Well. Nineteen year old Joshua Lowe. He resented the fact that his girlfriend and her family went on vacation on a cruise and he was left behind for pet setting duty. So he did the only logical thing you would do. You would send a bomb threat to the cruise. A hoax email to Carnival Corporation went out from him on the cruise his girlfriend his girlfriend's family was on caused him to check over a thousand rooms to lay the ship. According to prosecutors, FBI agents were easily able to track the email back to him. Lowe admitted the idioc move and.
Speaker 2: Was later sentenced to prison for the stunt.
Speaker 3: What a way to get in your girlfriend's heart.
Speaker 1: And by the way, can I can I tell you it even more heartwarming dog story?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Please do better than this heartwarming dog story?
Speaker 3: What's dog?
Speaker 1: I don't want to say it's better or whatever the hell that I didn't even pay attention to what you were saying. Man saves a small dog from a violent German shepherd attack by repeatedly sticking his finger in the dog's butt.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the video?
Speaker 4: No, But whenever Susan gets a hold of my pizza, yeah, I gotta do the same thing to her, exactly.
Speaker 2: The only way to get her off my pizza.
Speaker 4: I encourage you, like first the first thing, like if she gets control it, go oh no, absolutely Yeah. I tried pulling her lower jaw down. I tried pitching her ear. That's the only movement. Same when she gets a remote control boom boom boom. I gotta start with the finger.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The video is fantastic.
Speaker 2: Did you watch it? I watched it.
Speaker 1: It happened in rog Green Park in north northwest London.
Speaker 10: I'll, oh, my god, dude, this German shepherd has this little poodle in its mouth and they can't do anything, and out of nowhere, this dude jogs. This dude jogs out of nowhere and his finger out and he just starts going.
Speaker 2: Jack hammering this.
Speaker 10: And you can see the but he still got the dog in it. And the dog moved on two feet and then the guy.
Speaker 2: Goes, you want more of this, Okay, two fingers.
Speaker 11: Here, and the dog finally drops the little boodle.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think that's Is that taught in You're the dog person?
Speaker 2: Is that taut?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's common in the canine community. That's called the sphincter release move.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you are you lying?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Are you no?
Speaker 7: This?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: This actually goes back to under to be se the Mesopotamians have cave drawings of German shepherds and fingers in the rectum.
Speaker 5: I don't think you'll see Caesar do that on televice.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, so this doesn't work, drop it, I'm gonna start drop it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna start doing that with people. I have discussions with Hey, can I have that? Blah blah blah, No.
Speaker 2: What about now? What about now? They got the fact that they've gotten Now.
Speaker 10: He ran out with his arms up a little bit like he was floating a little bit.
Speaker 1: He was like, I got this, I got this.
Speaker 6: This.
Speaker 2: You gotta watch the video.
Speaker 3: Finally all those years of training have paid off.
Speaker 2: Oh killing me, dude.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about my favorite subject.
Speaker 2: That's what FCC violation.
Speaker 3: So I would just say that we go to something.
Speaker 2: Else, second favorite subject.
Speaker 3: Oh okay you, Yeah, that would be you.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: So I told you I'm trying to figure out this sleep thing. I said, I'm hired a waking up at four or five o'clock in the morning and I can't get this done.
Speaker 2: Take one of these what is that?
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it and just take it, Like when do I take it?
Speaker 2: Take one of these?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, now let me get you hang on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, three of these, one of the first one, three of.
Speaker 2: The second one.
Speaker 4: You're really gonna you're really gonna need these tomorrow when you wake up.
Speaker 2: Okay. So the up downers uppers, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well we'll just call them in a sense, yes, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I can't. I feel like this is a first world problem.
Speaker 2: Never say first world problems. I say it to bother.
Speaker 1: You you do, I don't. I had committed to I'm going to sleep later. I don't need to get up at four in the morning when my show doesn't start till nine.
Speaker 3: Right, What am I doing in the morning?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: What am I doing?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: I can't?
Speaker 1: My brain says three fifty nine, you're away.
Speaker 3: That's because you've been doing it so long.
Speaker 1: I know I got it. How do I break this? I'm desperate?
Speaker 4: Here, man, give me your credit card, okay, just trust me on this, all right, and I'll have the solution.
Speaker 2: Use this one.
Speaker 1: Wow, No, no, no, no, give me that one back here.
Speaker 2: Use this one another one of those platino No, no, no, no, use that one. Use this one. Okay.
Speaker 3: So, how long have you been trying to sleep?
Speaker 1: A couple of weeks? About two weeks? And I can't get it done. So this morning was even worse. It was three three point thirty and I woke up and I was just like, I'm wide awake, and I said, I'm going to commit. I'm gonna roll over, roll over, roll over, roll over, roll over, and I rolled over, went to sleep for a little while and now and I got up at four. But then I get to be about eight o'clock and I'm like.
Speaker 2: I can't keep my eyes open.
Speaker 1: Does your wife she's she's up, she's up. She's up around that time too. That's part of the problem. I think I need to sleep in another room.
Speaker 3: Oh the there's your problem.
Speaker 2: So you're in this same room and she gets up at for you can't get back to sleep that way.
Speaker 1: Got married to a normal person.
Speaker 4: She's Susan's not married to a normal person either, It's true, but she gets along.
Speaker 3: Maybe you should call Susan and say, hey, how do you live with.
Speaker 2: Damage? Goods? No, listen, I need her to make the pitch to Jackie. What's wrong?
Speaker 4: What's wrong? Even if it's just a couple of nights a week. We have something called the quarantine room, and it used to be it used to be just whenever she was sick or I was sick, or when she originally started as You're gonna watch all of your UK games in this room and I get in the rest of the houses, right, because you know, it all depended on would UK win or lose? If they won she would come upstairs and be amorous, and she's a very generous lover. My, that's what the But if they lost, like even, it was like a one point that those were the worst.
Speaker 2: Don't talk to me.
Speaker 1: Remember when she was at our my garage when Kentucky was number one and they lost to like unranked Louisville, and she pushed over all the tables. She was like my party. She was like Jesus in the temple. She there was and she was pushing everywhere over like she was Jesus in the temple. Just did she because she had bought first row tickets for her parents and they were there. I got that guy, and and hey, her future husband is in the corner. Inebriated, going, it's your birthday.
Speaker 2: No, no, it was this birthday over and over again.
Speaker 1: So that as she started pushing the tables over like Jesus, Jesus.
Speaker 4: And then she she left. She's pissed, so she left. I picked him with the phone. I caught her on the way she was driving home.
Speaker 2: And what do you think he did? Rick? I said, she said hello, Hello, I said, Susan.
Speaker 1: The whole party started dancing.
Speaker 2: I did, I got Rick, you're an old guy.
Speaker 1: He's an old guy.
Speaker 2: An old guy.
Speaker 1: Man just said, yes, I'm an old guy. Rick is an old guy. What time do you go to bed? What time you wake up?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 10: Rick?
Speaker 2: I think he look great for a guy in his fifties.
Speaker 5: Thanks, I'll take that. No, I usually go to bed about eleven thirty.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, are you crazy?
Speaker 3: What are you something of lunatic?
Speaker 2: The hell midnight ray doing?
Speaker 1: Your My wife?
Speaker 9: My wife is worse than I am. She Uh, she's a real night time person. She goes to bed probably around two thirty three o'clock.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, my god, I gotta suggest wait wait he wait.
Speaker 5: She waits to stay up and watch the movies on.
Speaker 2: This My question?
Speaker 5: What slasher channels? What I call it?
Speaker 2: She wait a minute?
Speaker 1: Oh, you're dead for three or four hours while she watches slasher movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you must love this way.
Speaker 4: Hey, I got a a friend of mine who's got this special German Shepherd trick.
Speaker 2: You might want to try on her.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, what it does is it releases your wife's tension.
Speaker 5: And about that.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta send you the video.
Speaker 1: I can get it up.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine staying up till eleven thirty at nine. No with this guy, I thought he was.
Speaker 1: Going to say five.
Speaker 9: I usually wait until they do the weather, which is like about twenty after.
Speaker 2: Usually wait until I see the weather. Because what time do you wake up, dude?
Speaker 9: I usually wake up automatically, like about seven thirty in the morning.
Speaker 2: You do the morning show Tony Cruz every once in a while, do you.
Speaker 6: Normal?
Speaker 7: Normal?
Speaker 5: I'll get up at three in the morning.
Speaker 2: But he's writing.
Speaker 1: If he gets up at seven thirty and he's asleep by eleven thirty, that's eight hours.
Speaker 2: So that's hey Rick, there's hey Rick.
Speaker 4: There's no need to pay attention to this part. Okay, so just go and do your paperwork or whatever. Okay, should we tell Rick about the internet? Because he stays up to watch the weather. All he could do is good.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's ready for the knowledge I can teach you.
Speaker 1: No, No, not listening your place nor place.
Speaker 2: It's what we do. We gotta work with the guy. Let's go back and talk to Rick.
Speaker 4: Hey, Rick, man, you're doing a great job producing the show man. We want to say you just wait, good job, stay up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely got it.
Speaker 1: You got it all right. We're gonna take a short break. We got Wednesday's hero. Try State Men's Health is what you want to talk about.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, how's your wiener? It's Wednesday hump day. Are you getting any of that done? Or is your little guy letting you down? You know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about ED suffer more. No more, guys, don't be embarrassed about it. Just get the issue corrected. Get it corrected with the best. The best is Try State Men's Health. Go to try statements health dot com. Make your appointment. It's ninety nine dollars, but man, it's worth it. And by the way, it's risk free.
Speaker 2: Hear me out.
Speaker 4: They're gonna do the lab work, lab work on you. You get your blood results back in thirdty minutes or less. Then you sit down with a licensed medical professional bo explain everything, your testosterone, your PSA, all of your numbers. They'll go through it and then you can make an educated decision. But before that, they'll give you a test dose the test dos. If it doesn't work, your ninety nine dollars is refunded immediately. But chances are will work because they have a ninety percent success rate when it comes to treating ED. Guys, get your love life back, get your confidence back. Do it with Try Statements. Go to Try Statement's health dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, stick.
Speaker 4: Around more on the Way News Radio eight forty whas.
Speaker 2: Oh Deep Purple.
Speaker 1: This band was very influential in nineteen seventies. There's several bands that have said they wouldn't be though bands there are today without Deep Purple.
Speaker 3: Influenced Black Sabbath so many.
Speaker 2: I mean led Zepplin had a lot.
Speaker 4: Of blues influence, but basically the example one was a bunch of blues covers.
Speaker 1: Hey g thank you American Airlines for making Wi Fi free on your flights that still charge it for Wi Fi.
Speaker 3: I don't ever use Wi Fi on the plane.
Speaker 1: I do It's Southwest because it's eight dollars and it's worth a movie.
Speaker 4: I just download my obnoxiously explicit adult film right onto my iPad. Sure, and I just watch it. Uh, sometimes I can watch. I'm just doing it for the shock value to get somebody move.
Speaker 1: You can always move, lady, as long as they get on the planet on mine. It's the process of getting on the plane that that drives me crazy. I don't feel like an American citizen.
Speaker 4: See I'm just opposite. I don't mind, poke me wherever you want. I just hate sitting in that little tube, squeezed in with strangers, waiting for an hour to take off. Why do you have drives me nuts?
Speaker 1: How do you have to have a look of disgust on your face when I ask laptops out of the bag or laptops in the bag, like they look at disgust because you know, I'm sorry, sir. Every airport is different. If I fly out of Orlando, They're like, no, keep the keep it in your bag. It's fine, fine, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Can I answer that question? Yes?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: Probably? Because why you're asking them that?
Speaker 4: Yes, you're standing in front of a gigantic sign that says please remove all laptops from your luggage.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it could be possibly, you're right.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying you're right.
Speaker 1: But American Airlines finally says they're making Wi Fi free for most flights.
Speaker 2: Thanks dude.
Speaker 4: It would it makes more sense just to wear your box or shorts and a bathrobe and then when you walk it through, just drop the bathrobe.
Speaker 2: Go look here you go.
Speaker 3: What more do you want?
Speaker 2: I wear pretty tight clothes, you know, the thing. Yes you do, thank you?
Speaker 3: So you know the thing where they scan you.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what I'm about to go to.
Speaker 3: And you got to put your hands up.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: Susan hates it because she always goes first. Yes, I'm doing it. I would say, hey, can you see my wiener? And she always just acts like she's not with me.
Speaker 1: She does that anyway, So, yes, I where And it's always the type fitting clothes girl or me that I'm standing there and I'm like, where would I be putting something? I mean, this is crazy. This shirt is a schmidium. How could I be in there? Like touching my shoulder and I'm like, there's nothing to down my shoulder.
Speaker 2: Have you checked his keystra officer? Yeah, you don't want to check there. Have you checked there, sir, I'm not a German shepherd? Do not do not do that?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Do we have?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: I don't know what do we have?
Speaker 5: How about Southern comfort?
Speaker 2: Southern comfort?
Speaker 3: Hot tub? Baby?
Speaker 4: We went out and celebrated Gestavlo's third anniversary last night. We came home, got right in the hot tub with the sister in law for even more tequila.
Speaker 3: And last night we listened to the Dwight Yoka album.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's a.
Speaker 4: Vacation right there in your own backyard, whenever you want it. I was by there just yesterday and I talked to Todd Gibson. He has forty did you hear me? Forty two thousand and twenty twenty four models that they have slashed to the bone. We're talking hot tubs as low as sixty five dollars a month. Susan and I we use twelve months, same as cash. Makes it a breeze. Go down to Southern covered hot tub. They have soddenness, they have massage chairs, swim spots, and of course hot tubs. You're gonna love your Southern covered hot tub. Seventy five oh one Preston Highway News at the top of the hour. After that Wednesday's Hero News Radio eight forty whas