Speaker 1: And did you hear that?
Speaker 2: Come on, did I hear what God whistles?
Speaker 1: That's the Russo White whistle?
Speaker 3: Oh? And Russo means us. That's right.
Speaker 4: Rinso gets holds Rinso White and Rinso presents the amoson Andy Show with their guest tonight, the star of Petro Golden Mayer's production hold high the torch. Frank Morgan, a lady I know, always hides her Christmas gift for the children in the cupboard under the kitchen sink. She says, that's one part of the house the whole family avoids. They're so afraid of having to help with the dishes. Well, if it's the same way in your house, ladies, you'd better switch to Rinso. Those twelve Topie Rich studs are all the help you need. They really go to town on grease and crusted food particles, them scooting in practically no time. It's just as easy as humming a tune to get even the stubborn as pots and pans sparkling. Rinso clean and Ladies, Rinto's easy on your hands doesn't get them rough and read so tomorrow switch to Sophie Rich Rinso and now Amos and Andy and their guests. Frank Morgan. Well, a few weeks ago, crossed wires in the home of mister and missus George Kingfish Stephens started a fire in the living room which destroyed our damaged most of the furniture.
Speaker 2: Luckily, the Kingfish had a fire insurance.
Speaker 3: Policy covering it all.
Speaker 4: And at the moment we find Henry Van Porter at the Stephens home with a check covering the loss. Well, Kingfish, here's your check from our insurance company in the amount of.
Speaker 3: Four hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Now, I hope you realize the great value of having insurance.
Speaker 6: All thanks and her four hundred dollars, and all on a couner A short circuit in them wild great seeing them world.
Speaker 5: Uh well, that's what caused the cofregation, all right. If I started here.
Speaker 3: In the living room under the davenport, didn't it. Uh yeah, Hennah.
Speaker 6: I was laying on the sofa and before I knew it, it was burning all around there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, didn't you notice it?
Speaker 5: With all that burning hossh hair, it must have smelled offense.
Speaker 1: Well, dude, Henry, but I thought it was my wife's.
Speaker 6: Stuff wi a cooking supper, you see. You know, when it comes to cooking. She ain't exactly the oscar of the riz. Yeah, well, the King Fishing.
Speaker 5: Going over the lists of damage furniture. One thing that puzzled us considerable at the insurance company office was how two bedroom chairs got in the living room in time to get burned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, now that's what I goes playing to. I tell you, Henna.
Speaker 6: When I rescovered that the place was on fire, my first thought was of the poor insurance coming. I say to myself, how can I help the insurance?
Speaker 3: Then the idea hit men, Yes, go on.
Speaker 6: I runs into the bedroom and I grabs two of them are broken.
Speaker 3: I mean two of.
Speaker 2: Them beautiful chairs that I had in there, you'll see.
Speaker 6: And I start the came out by the way at the front door, and then I say it to myself, I'll cut through the living.
Speaker 3: Room here, you see, make a short cut. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Suddenly I tipped and the chairs fly right out of my hands.
Speaker 5: Right into the flame. I tell you, I could have sit down and cried. Yes, well, if you ever have another fire, King Fish, we would appreciate it very much if you would forget see it to said the insurance company, and let the flames get to the furniture by themselves.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I do that, and I look and all I was trying to do, was it?
Speaker 7: No, Henry, I didn't know you a year.
Speaker 5: Hello staff, Yes, I just come by. They give George the four hundred dollars check for the insurance plane.
Speaker 7: Oh wonderful, Well, Joyce not if we got this chick, I want you to take it right down to the bank of the positive cart tomorrow. I watched the go out and buy some new furniture.
Speaker 6: Okay, honey, I'll deposit it. Oh and look at all this beautiful money, four hundred one dollar bills. Ain't that the most magnificent site you.
Speaker 3: Don't ever see?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Show pretty all right? But don't you think you are the deposit in the.
Speaker 2: Bank like Sapphire say so? They just catching the check.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm going to a depositive.
Speaker 6: But when you get four hundred one dollar bills, you gotta love them, have a little pleasure with them before you let them go.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Well, come on, come on, sit up at the desk chair. Well, I can talk to you. Well hello else, high, AMA's higher, just dropping by change things?
Speaker 1: What as you doing laying on the floor.
Speaker 6: They're all covered up with dollar bills.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ain't that the craziest thing you don't ever see namers.
Speaker 1: Oh look, brother, everybody has their depressed desire with me has always been to lay on the floor burd.
Speaker 6: And money at the end, would you mind slapping a couple of more bills on my face?
Speaker 3: I think I'm beginning to show through there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your big pieces too. I got seventy five dollars on there.
Speaker 3: I'm when they still ain't covered.
Speaker 1: King's see.
Speaker 6: If that's the insurance money that you and Statis fires don't buy furniture with, you ought to put that in the bank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that was what I'm going to do. Ms.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to be close to the self for a couple of minutes. Or look at that picture on the bills. He had a great the the fall.
Speaker 2: Of our country kings Vig.
Speaker 5: Why don't you pike that money up beaz I Jane counter for at least five minutes? Yeah maybe I brother here, let me stack it up here, get it together and kind of pilot up here on the desk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we all fellas.
Speaker 1: I got to get back to my tax there. See you later. And there's so long millionaire ye oh, hello, Gaby, holdo see you if you leave it? Yeah, I've been seeing you.
Speaker 3: Glad they come in, come in, Gavin, come in here? Oh hell and he can't FIS's actually you're glad to see it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hell is you?
Speaker 1: Or I just got there to say hello, just want to say hello.
Speaker 3: I uh, wait a minute, wait a minute?
Speaker 8: Can I beat my eyes or do I rede see George Washington picking at me from a hundreds of different places.
Speaker 3: Well, the names Patrick, Henry.
Speaker 6: That's my assurance money at four hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Oh, I see, I see four hundred my mind. Gabby, Gabby, what is you're doing? Put your face down on the death in that money?
Speaker 1: Oh it's so soft, how much he's so so Oh that's feel so goodous. You know what?
Speaker 2: Clean you and the King's trinks.
Speaker 3: You're gonna rub all the ink off of them. Bill, what's gonna do with the money? King? Cace? What you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: Where are I gonna deposited in the bank?
Speaker 3: Bushame, hushame.
Speaker 8: Putting money in the bank is financial suicide. Financial suicide. You can invest that money, double it overnight, double it overnight. By tomorrow morning, you can have eight hundred dollars instead of four hundred. They would be invested overnight again, but to sixteen hundred.
Speaker 1: Sixteen hundred they.
Speaker 8: Have done it again. But the Manta exactly, but my exactly. It would amount to a large figure.
Speaker 3: Overnight prosit. Uh, Gabby, you don't give me a thought there they and the Sapphire don't need that money to tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, from what Gabby say there, the best time to invest money is at night.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. Be sure you picked the right brokers, pick the right brookers, otherwise they'll I would pick you.
Speaker 3: You get the wrong brokens.
Speaker 8: Use up against what is known as the cash dividend, the cash divid there.
Speaker 3: I'll use a cash dividends.
Speaker 8: Well, you get me your cash, they divi it us and that's the end.
Speaker 1: That's can't dive down to buy on the head, so can I say you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So long, Gabbage, Uh, stay and look in the classified the telephone book.
Speaker 3: They're under investment brokers and see what you can find. Yeah, okay, yeah, get in there. Oh boy, you shoe got a break getting all this money?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I show it then, not yeah, let me see you just see that. Oh, here's one, here's one right here. Morgan Investment. You know something that must be the famous House of Morgan. Yeah, say Frank Morgan president. Yeah, let me see that number.
Speaker 1: And I'll call it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You know, Andy, if his investment thing works out like Gabi said, well, I gonna take the money that doubles overnight and go into the investment business. Motels might take in with him as a money attacker, you know, to keep the money in a nice neat piled you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, oh boy, I'd like that. I'll take that.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, Oh, Morgan Investment coming in.
Speaker 1: Our motto is what are you gonna close?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is this mister Morgan hisself as well? Are you an investor or? Investigator? H I as an investor?
Speaker 2: Oh you are, well, this is Morgan himself.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: What can I do for you?
Speaker 6: Well, miss Morgan, I has got four hundred dollars to invest and I was interested in your overnight profit Dublin Department four hundred.
Speaker 2: Oh well, our department is interested in you too.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, well, uh, I heard good things about the House of Morgan.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 5: Oh the house is Morgan you Oh yeah, yes, peas for the House of Morgans, I'll be personally denied to take care.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll take.
Speaker 2: Care of your four hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Who you come over to my place sometime at your convenience, no rush, say in about six minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so well we will make it as fast as we can. Well, welcome to.
Speaker 3: The house in Morgan. Sit down, mister Stevens, mister Brown, make it of it all.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was thinking it was Morgan.
Speaker 2: Funny thing, that'sn't exactly how I pictured a.
Speaker 3: Big investment pocals office was gonna look there me neither. You know, it's up in King's big you had it. From the furniture my office could almost pass for the hot Morgan.
Speaker 6: Well, now you see, boys, this is the little unpontentious office when I started in business forty years ago, and I've always kept it. He's fay from getting a big head, and I also found it an excellent place to get over warm.
Speaker 1: What mister Stevens, let's get down to the man on the money.
Speaker 2: I'm going to invest for you.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: The stuff I've got mine for you is Brazilian brass selling at twenty and a quarter. It's a great vibe that you've got to move fast.
Speaker 2: Brazilian braws. Uh, don't seem like I ever here today?
Speaker 3: What you never heard of the brass mines of Brazil. I never heard no brass minds. No place You've never heard of brass minds. Never heard of brass minds.
Speaker 5: My good man, You believe me if I told you I saw these brass minds with my very own eye, or yes, I.
Speaker 3: Would believe you. You would. Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 5: I saw these minds on the peculiar circumstances. When it first became known that pure refine brass was being mined in a raw state, it immediately struck me as a great investment possibility. Rather than ben share blindly into an unknown field, several other investment bankers myself decided to take a trip to the.
Speaker 3: Brazilian brass mind After weeks and weeks of.
Speaker 6: Misery in a heart ship, our travels brought us to the headquarters of the Amazon.
Speaker 2: The traveling was pretty tough, huh, well, it was until we.
Speaker 6: Got out of the United States. Having arrived at our ultimate destination, we lost.
Speaker 1: No time fulfilling the purpose of our mission.
Speaker 5: And by the way, these mines were actually mountains of solid brass honey combed with tunnels.
Speaker 2: What the picturesque thrilling sight.
Speaker 5: It was that first morning as the sun rose, literally thousands of natives out there polishing the foothills.
Speaker 6: You mean to say there was a mountain dare of solid brass mountain, there's a mountain.
Speaker 1: Range stretching way as far as the eye can reach.
Speaker 5: A shivering line of brass reminded me of a long brass rail.
Speaker 6: In fact, one evening i'd had a ship too much of the native goat milk and tried to rest my.
Speaker 3: Foot on it goat belt.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, well that ian Dozment town vill In was Morland.
Speaker 6: But as long as I only invest in overnight, I'd kind of like to keep the money in this country, you see.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, sir, I was crazy about brass dot too, mister Morgan. The only thing is we want to invest in something that ain't.
Speaker 3: Gonna turn green on us.
Speaker 6: Uh yes, I see, Well, I'll tell you what. Let me call you get the latest rotation on Brazilian brass.
Speaker 2: Got a punham there fine, As.
Speaker 1: I told you an hour ago, it was twenty in the quarter. I'd like to see you get in on this is far it goes too high. What what's Brazilian brass? When you hear the tone, the time will be five thirty four and one half.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, it's just as I told you. It's up to thirty four and a half.
Speaker 1: And incident layers getting late thirty four and a half. You think it's going higher every minute. Here's him a four hundred dollars, mister Morgan, Get me as much of it as.
Speaker 3: You can and I'll see you tomorrow. Brother. And this is the smartest move an ether million.
Speaker 5: Well, king face, I think this is the smartest movie he's ever made. But if we're not wrong, he's you for a surprise. We'll hear about it.
Speaker 3: In just a moment.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, ladies, how's your wash day disposition? By the time suffer rolls around?
Speaker 2: Anything like this, well, you just have to take pop must at all.
Speaker 7: I've been rubbing and scrubbing until my back ache and I'm too tired of suff.
Speaker 5: Well, you can't blame a lady for getting crossed after a long, hard day over the washtubs. Seems like an awful waste of time and energy, though.
Speaker 4: When Rinto' is no farther away than the grocery store, those thick peppy rinstou studs.
Speaker 5: Just soak your clothes clean. A few quick rubs on the badly soiled places, and your wash is clean.
Speaker 3: As a whistle.
Speaker 4: You see, Rinto gets out more dirt, so washable colors come rin so bright. Stay that way too, through dozens of washing.
Speaker 3: And wait till you see.
Speaker 4: Your white clothes come out. I'll bet I'll have you whistling while you wash like this, rinso white. So get rinso tomorrow, won't you? And now back to Amos and Andy, And there guess Frank Morgan, Well, the Kingfish has invested his four hundred dollars with Frank Morgan, who he thinks is a reputable investment council.
Speaker 3: As the Kingfish told Andy, he plans to.
Speaker 4: Take the profit from the deal and open up an investment business of his own, taking Andy in with him. It's the following morning and Andy is already two hours deep in the investment business.
Speaker 5: He's just returned to the office and he's talking to his new part time secretary.
Speaker 2: You know, miss Blue, this investment business is gonna make my office.
Speaker 5: Here the wall street of hallmu tell me this was any calls while I was out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there was one, mister band, a man named Roberts.
Speaker 3: Call, Oh great, great? Yeah? What did he want to invest in?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: All he said was at your lam. He won't be ready for four weeks.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: Maybe I better invest in some underwear in shirts myself. You know, this investment the businesses show getting off to a slow start. But as soon as forgets that money with things, those shows start rolling around here.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think money is certainly nice to have in a business.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, what I'm gonna do is start lining up some investors.
Speaker 1: Ms.
Speaker 3: Blue. Take a letter to the.
Speaker 2: Harlem Bank, you answer, mister bat, I'll get my coat.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I want to write it. Wait a minute.
Speaker 2: You can take a letter in shorthand.
Speaker 3: Can't you.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, yes I can't if you want me to. But I don't think it's always fine.
Speaker 1: There'll be a lot of people that can't read my shorthand.
Speaker 2: But after you get it in shorthand, you could write it on the typewriter, couldn't you.
Speaker 3: No, So you see, I wanted the people that can't read it.
Speaker 1: All right, All right, all right, forget the letters.
Speaker 5: One thing you can do around here, those answer the telephone, being the big executive. I'm supposed to answer the phone even when I was here. You have got to take all the calls and then find out whether I is.
Speaker 3: In or not? And another I uh, wait a minute, hello.
Speaker 2: Hellolander, hold of Kingfish, Miss Blue?
Speaker 3: What did I just said? You take this call and find out if I is in? Will you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Hello, mister Brown sen oge?
Speaker 3: What's the matter? Did he fence?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You must be on the.
Speaker 2: Floor there some players look around?
Speaker 4: That is you in?
Speaker 2: Mister dams is iron Yeah, yeah, I guess so this is a mess. Oh hello, Kingfish, Hello, Anna, what's going on over there?
Speaker 3: Oh? I just trying to get things all theorized?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well trying to hold yourself in a little lander.
Speaker 1: The way it looked to me were over all theorizers.
Speaker 5: Now oh yeah, wait a minute, Miss Blue, you're going the back office and practice up on your shorthand you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hello, what's on your mind?
Speaker 3: Kingfish?
Speaker 2: Say, Andy, can you meet me here at the talking him?
Speaker 3: About ten minutes of time.
Speaker 1: For us to go down and see the fellow Morgan and get our money.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, it ought to be up around eight hundred now eight hundred dollars by now I'll be there, Kingfish.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh boy, this show is a little bit so.
Speaker 9: So Hello Andy, how is he?
Speaker 3: Oh? Hello there, shorty?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 3: Where has you been for the last few days? Where you see?
Speaker 2: I had to go over today.
Speaker 1: I put I took the train. I mean I rode the bush.
Speaker 3: When I got there. You see, I had to go to see I ain't been nowhere.
Speaker 5: Yuh for a second. There sounds like you was going on a world tour. Glad you dropped in those, Shorty, because I got some good news.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always glad to hear good news. Andy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, here's the thing. The Kingfish done bought some Brazilian brass.
Speaker 2: Dock yesterday from a fellow by the name of Bank Morgan.
Speaker 5: Now the man is doubling our money overnight, and we're going to pick up the profit this morning, and then me and the Kingfish is going in the investment business ourselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, that's the good things we need to do over that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, the first thing we want to do is to take all the money that you have done on and investment for you.
Speaker 3: How much you got well in.
Speaker 9: Cashing the bank I gotta I gotta it stops I got in bonds. I've done things in new estate I owned I would get I ain't gotta die.
Speaker 5: Uh well, shorty gets the money when you get the money. Oh say, I got to go over meet the kingfish and help him carry his money home.
Speaker 1: Oh hello, all right, say where are you going?
Speaker 2: Well in a hurry, amos, I gotta be running along.
Speaker 6: I'll see you later, okay, son, Say that boy really in a rush?
Speaker 1: Any shorty, where is he going?
Speaker 3: Where the kings?
Speaker 9: We're gonna invest some money and they spake the gun ubed overnight and they're going down.
Speaker 1: Now to get the money. Oh ain't they don'e learned yet that you can't double your money overnight?
Speaker 6: Guys, anybody that would tell him that must.
Speaker 1: Be out of the head or crook, one of the two.
Speaker 9: Then with the problems there, they're going in the investments business. Andy wanted to address my life savings from me, But I fooled him out. I threw him off the track. I told him I was broke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you've done the smart thing shorty. Yeah, I told him that. But but but I really got it, And I said, now look at here, I is going to find out about this geal from and the secretary and if there's anything suspicious about it, I as going to the police. Charty that and to tell you what his boca's name was. Oh yeah, he he told me. He here say his name was Frank brav I mean I.
Speaker 9: Mean Brasion, marg you no, I mean Brass, I mean Brazilion.
Speaker 1: He didn't say hello, take it over. This is Frank Morgan. I called up earlier by the reservation in Chicago. When can I pick it up in about three months?
Speaker 3: Well that's fine, three months.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna leave town tonight. I should be out of here. Now is this trip really necessary?
Speaker 3: Necessary? Really? Brother?
Speaker 1: You have no idea. I don't want the police.
Speaker 2: I mean, now, listen here, you young.
Speaker 1: Tips squeak Hello, Hello, hung up on me. Maybe I'd better call the bus company and see if thinking.
Speaker 5: Hello overs to Morgan helda oh oh hello brown Steelers.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking about here, we'll see you got all you look at you a miss Morgan?
Speaker 3: Or going out of town?
Speaker 1: Well I was, I yes, I've got to get away for a while.
Speaker 2: It's a bad climate here.
Speaker 3: I've got to go to a colder place. But it's winter. It ain't hot here. Now I know what it is for me.
Speaker 1: The word if you were in a hurry, we will get right down to Billom with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Now, we don't come over here to see you about the thing.
Speaker 1: You see, you don't have.
Speaker 2: The money overnight, and we just dropped in for the eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Well, there's a little manner I want to explain to you about this Brazilian brass. You see, your stock, being a Brazilian security must be registered p I have a resale lot of fire and exchange, after which the certificate of beneficial interest is issued in your name and impounded through Escrows. The first lean deventure with pro rats at Cruls.
Speaker 1: Look like he got a hold of some more of that boots milk to me, don't.
Speaker 3: We better come back later?
Speaker 1: Look much Morgan?
Speaker 3: About eight hundred dollars Now, it's very simple boys.
Speaker 5: You see there's also a proxy that's hype proplicated upon the refund. The equipment represented by the script evidends held in the voting trust and is non negotiable for deal.
Speaker 3: Shrris Morgan, is you speaking for?
Speaker 2: You didn't buy any chance there too?
Speaker 1: You mean you and you didn't understand.
Speaker 3: What I said, not a word. Well that's side. Maybe I was thinking resilience.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to tell you that I can't give you your money back.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately you're completely wiped out of Morgan and.
Speaker 1: We do the minimums and Morgan here, I gotta have this money or.
Speaker 6: That does fire into one's money. That my wife's sapphire going to buy new furniture, will I Claire y'are so if you wouldn't buy it now, we don't have a fire. But my place I live one hundred and thirty fifteet and.
Speaker 1: She killed me.
Speaker 3: If I don't bring that money back.
Speaker 4: It's wise always buying furniture, as A said, as they can't buy any talk.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry Stevens your whiteouse.
Speaker 5: Oh but wait a minute here, Morgan, I figure that finds you here? Hello officer where luggy looks like I got here just in times?
Speaker 3: You know, I mean you did well. I'll be with you in a minute.
Speaker 6: Off, Sir Stevens, send me that direct phone to the stock is chame. Oh this one's here, yeah, thank you, Hello, what's Brazilian brass?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Goodbye?
Speaker 1: Boys. Your stocks made a wonderful recovery. I can give you back your money in a nice profit of one hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Oh it does grea, yes, I'll count it out here, one hundred, two hundred three hundred by the way off.
Speaker 2: So what can I do to you?
Speaker 5: Would you like to buy a couple of tickets to the Policeman's Ball?
Speaker 3: The Policeman's ball?
Speaker 1: Well guess what?
Speaker 3: I still well, never mind what I thought.
Speaker 1: I loved the goal for a minute, I thought I might.
Speaker 3: Be tied up.
Speaker 1: Come back tomorrow and I'll buy twelve tickets.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, goodbye?
Speaker 1: Yes, well, boys, I've got to.
Speaker 2: Be going along. Oh well, wait a mine, mister Morgan, you didn't finish counting.
Speaker 3: Not the money there?
Speaker 6: Well, now, let's not be too hasty. I have a sneaking feeling about that stock. You know that hundred goes up and down pretty fast?
Speaker 3: Hand me the phone. Oh yes, yes, yes, hello.
Speaker 1: What's the latest quotation on Brazilian brass?
Speaker 3: Oh? Thank you? Good bye boy?
Speaker 1: Is this move down again? This time? You're really wiped out, Morgan? And it cans a whole net thing steady till we get paid your steevens. When you play the sock market, you've got to expect.
Speaker 2: What are you doing now, Hello, fellow.
Speaker 1: I hope we are too late.
Speaker 3: Now just a minute, my good man.
Speaker 6: That's uh that officer with you, Is he here to sell tickets to the policeman's mall.
Speaker 3: No, Morgan, I'm here on business.
Speaker 1: Hand me them home. No, wait a minute, that's not necessary.
Speaker 6: I'm beginning to know the trend of that stock. You've got a profit again. Here's your five hundred dollars. He must you you you you you breathe. I will tell you something that you bring the policeman here just in the nick of times.
Speaker 1: Well, I certainly is glad I did.
Speaker 3: Fellow.
Speaker 5: It looks like this is all straightened out, so I won't put them. But from now on, watch your step.
Speaker 1: Oh now you're talking to a fall man.
Speaker 3: Please off to believe me. I couldn't do anything like that. I believe it.
Speaker 1: From now on, I'll never sell anything, and I wouldn't telling my own dear brother. Why, George, I wonder if my brother's got any money.
Speaker 6: Now, look at you, a honey, is you're gonna start all over again harping on me for investing that money instead of deposited in the bank.
Speaker 7: Now, George, that was the stupidest thing. I don't have a.
Speaker 6: Hut, but admit of clean breast of it. And you got the five hundred dollars back instead of pool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you ought to know when somebody's trying to put something over on you.
Speaker 3: You man never get through.
Speaker 6: Oh a honey, please, now you don't bust the door ves over my head when I told you about.
Speaker 3: It this morning.
Speaker 1: And I don't give you all the money, I don't have them ponies much or less? Will get it?
Speaker 7: Well, I will this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You say you don't order the puniture already or where'd.
Speaker 3: You buy it?
Speaker 7: Well, a franc Are salesman just happened to drop buy the house, and the way he describes it, it sounds so good that I paid him in his days and we already get it in.
Speaker 1: About a week. Yeah, what kind of furniture?
Speaker 3: And who is the man?
Speaker 7: It's presision firsture the man whose name Frank mulgan.
Speaker 4: Tamus Andy will be back in just a moment. Does it sometimes seem to you that the amount of wash in your laundry hamper is enough to close an army?
Speaker 3: Well, don't despair.
Speaker 2: It's easy to make a mole hill out of a mountain of wash.
Speaker 4: If you have Rinso on your side, Yes, Rinso, Sophie Rich Stuggs, and your washer will get your clothes sparkling clean with as little as a five minute run for eight clothes. So get Rinso tomorrow Shore, and soon you join our wash day chorus, him singing.
Speaker 3: Rinso, what happiness a waster son? Rinso right to say it all day long?
Speaker 2: Your close is so white, and the colors so bright, and.
Speaker 1: The color as you work along, Prince, happy little.
Speaker 2: Day.
Speaker 5: We sure to be with us again next Friday evening at the same time when the Lakers a frind Soul again.
Speaker 3: Presents the inmos Andy.
Speaker 4: Joel Ah thanks to Frank Morgan who appeared to the courtesy of Maxwell House Coffee for fun and frolic Tunion next Thursday evening to Maxwell House Coffee Time with Frank Morgan cast daily and Robert jan This program is broadcast to our armed forces everywhere. This is Harlow Wilcox staying good night to all of you from all of us and reminding you that one of our greatest courses of commercial fats and oils is now in the hand of the Japanese.
Speaker 3: When our need for.
Speaker 2: Those products is greater than ever before.
Speaker 4: This important sauces supply is cut off, and that is why every American housewife must save every drop of used.
Speaker 3: Fast and greases.
Speaker 4: Remember, your butcher will pay you four cents and two red ration points for every pound if used fast, So keep saving kitchen fat and turn them into your butcher regularly.
Speaker 5: Why is Life Boy America's favorite bath soap. I'll tell you two big reasons. Life Boy and your Daily Bath gives all over protection from v oh yes from head to toe. It stops vo and Life Boy gives protection lasts and less, so play safe.
Speaker 3: Make sure Life Boys and your soap dish. It's the only soap.
Speaker 1: Especially made to stop
Speaker 3: This is a nice little broadcasting company