Speaker 1: I love New Horizon family.
Speaker 2: I'm so humbled and excited at the same time. But before I can go deeper, thanks for your generosity. Our church is right now believing God for the floor and the doors and the windows. Last time I came here, I was trying to raise money for the bricks, and all the bricks are done, you guys.
Speaker 1: Thanks, And.
Speaker 2: In Uganda, one dollar makes a difference, so so thanks, but please don't.
Speaker 1: Give it dollar. Do more than dollar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm believing God for over over one hundred and fifty thousand US dollars just for the flow and the windows this year, and then next year buy all the equipment so that when you're in your gandha you feel like you're at New Horizon. It's possible. Most of the things we're doing, I'm just doing copy and paste. So if you come to Ganda and you see some of the stuff from New Horizon, just me trying to like learn from you and just steal some.
Speaker 1: Ideas, you know.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I want to say thanks to Pastor Doane for having me back. From a preacher's point of view, if you go somewhere and you preach and you're not invited again, it's not a good sign. I want to say thanks to him having me at his house. What a beautiful house. If it's possible, I could live there every year. I wand say thanks to the guys. But behind the scenes, I know Pastor Danes does such a great job with the food bank.
Speaker 1: I saw that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do that in Uganda, but it's kind of expensive, so we'll see we do it once a year, twice a year. So that was really really I like your heart. I want to say thanks to Frank and Angela. Angela is the lady you have to treat nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See if she doesn't like him, may not be back, yes, sir, And she makes me be organized.
Speaker 1: Thanks Angela. Come on, everybody club for Angela.
Speaker 2: And and then there's this guy called Joe. He is my angel to New Horizon. I called him Uncle Joe. He's him and Melani and Moses. They are fixing things in your Ganda, investing mainly in the next generation. Probably their fruit will manifest after thirty years. They're into a lot of sewing into the next generation. So this guy introduced me to Pasta Doin and Pastor Joe and he he pays for my He paid for my ticket from Boston to here, and from here to Austin. He feeds me, him and his wife, and and Chess Chess is.
Speaker 1: Here nearly married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how old are you, Chess twenty seven and you're married. Yeah, it's good, it's good. I'm way older than you and I'm not married, so that's not good. So but but yeah, I'm gonna ask Uncle Joe please stand up this guy.
Speaker 1: He's my angel.
Speaker 2: Come on, people, Thanks Joe, Thanks Joe. And uh and and I know Jonathan, I know Kevin, I know Phil. I'm getting Yeah, I'm getting to know all these guys. And and Dennis spoke in one of our prayer waves at the wash Parse and he's amazing speaker. All right, enough of the commercials and to pass down. When I was younger, I didn't know that a pastor is also a gate keeper. So having me here again it's a sign. It encourages me, sir, because I know you're a wise man. It's also hard, I was sharing with Pasta Doen. It's hard to preach at a church that is rooted in the Bible. It's easy to preach at a church where they're not really into the Bible, where it's just drama and acrobatics, and but if it's rooted like this church, it's hard.
Speaker 1: So thank you sir for having me back.
Speaker 2: And to the twins and Dancy's twins, I love you, guys. To all the young people in the room, make some noise for the young people. I always tell the young people, every young person, please stand up. Please stand up, young young people, stand up standing under twenty five, under twenty five, Come on, give it up for these guys. Give up these guys. Can I pray for you young people? Father God, These young men and women are in a stage where decisions are made. Please help them to make all the right decisions of their lives, especially decisions to follow and keep their love for God in Jesus name. Amen. And I want to tell you before you sit down, come on, young people. Sorry, sorry, I live in Campalas, so I'll be gone next Sunday.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: So I hope you know that everything done at this church is done for you. And if you guys don't take it on, we're wasting time. So I hope you all that everything is designed so that when we can't do it, you do it.
Speaker 1: God be with you. You may have your seat.
Speaker 2: All right, h Angela, I think now it's not as tight as the first service.
Speaker 1: I could be a bit African.
Speaker 2: Now I had I had sounding like a preacher these days, I for the last one year and three months, I am done preaching. We've had a lot of summons these days. I just I just want to speak from my heart.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to sound like, oh, we got a preacher. I just want to sound like a brother that is sharing things in my heart. And tonight on my heart is what's your need right now? And I feel like that's what God has laid on my heart. What is your need right now now? It's not what's your need? It is right now. If you don't add on the right now, it doesn't make sense. And this is not me. This is this is the mouth of Clay. This is God using me to ask you what's your need right now? In the Book of Philippians, chapter four and verses nineteen. And the same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. Now, I can't realize something about this verse. By the way, New Horizon, I officially invite you in May when Pastor Dwayne and Pastor Joe come to Uganda for the first time, You're gonna visit the worship house, Laura. That says the Lord, just mean the entire band. We're going to have an experience at our church come made so everybody don't die. You must be there and yeah, come on, I'm excited about that. Okay, let's go back now.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm just speaking as not apprecier, just as a brother sharing what God has put on my heart.
Speaker 1: See this verse.
Speaker 2: In Africa, we interpret it differently. When I was younger and I read it very common verse my God will supply all my needs. I just can't realize that it depends where you are and by the time you read it in which season you are. When I read it about twenty years ago, I was a young boy, no dad, no mom, no place to stay, start the church under tree, no food, no clothes on my body. So I interpreted differently. My God would supply all my needs. That means food, sure, a shot on my body, probably a roof on my roof on my head because I had none of that. And I was telling people in the first service that I know Pastor Robert car You know that guy, you know pastor I even know Missionary Uh, the father who left who went to be with the Lord Papa Ron. I know Pastor andrew A Song, I know Pasta Steven my Engine. But I know Pastor Robert Carsos. I even have his number in my head because I met him before I had a phone, and we used to stay in a house that had lots of kids and there was no food, and Pastor Robert was kind enough.
Speaker 1: I could call him and like, hey, can you bring us some food?
Speaker 2: And he used to load food in his track and bring it towards for years. Our very first couple that we got that got married at the worship house, we didn't have any paperwork the license to marry people, so we had to ask a segur Co Worship Center, and Pastor Andrews Song and Pastor Robert Carsosi used to do that.
Speaker 1: And all our maybe the first.
Speaker 2: Ten couples in our church, they all have the certificates of segur Co Worships and and we are called the worship house. But those guys, those guys are family. I know Pastor Roberts number of head because I didn't have a phone, I had to memorize it so I could ask him for food. I can give it to you in case you wanted it right now Class two, five, six, seven, seven to ninety thirty fifty fifty four. I had it off head. So right now Guards has supplied. I no longer need the food. Okay, I need food, but it's not a need anymore. God has provided food on my table, clothes on my body is shown my feet, and a roof on my head. So right now, what happens if all that God has provided yet? The scripture is still in your bible? My God will supply all my needs. So what is it gonna supply? If I have the car, the house? Am I talking to somebody?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I can't realize something in America. It's only in America. Good to see you Albert and your wife from Nigeria? How can you Granda marry Nigerian? Where did you guys meet?
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 1: See you? Guys?
Speaker 2: Listen now, I keep doing that. Like I said, I'm not preaching, I'm just sharing it. I saw something in America. I give this example in Africa. It didn't make any sense, but you guys will get it cause you Americans?
Speaker 1: Right? Are you Americans? Right.
Speaker 2: So I have a friend. Her name is Mary. She's in La. She calls me sign. I call her mom. She's from Nigeria. And she she was like, hey, Wilson, we've been invited for a dinner at a friend's house. So she started cooking and preparing the meal.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: So like, we're going for dinner and we have to carry some food. I'm like, in Africa, that doesn't work. You invite me for dinner, everything is on you. The only thing I come with is my empty stomach and I eat your food through a force.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: So this this American carriage eye is good. You got to save some money, right. But then I saw her do something else. She hold our host for the dinner and say, hey, what kind of food did I come with?
Speaker 1: What do you have already? So that she does not come with rice? And then everybody brought rice, and then we have a rice dinner. Right.
Speaker 2: So I realize when we went for the dinner, different people showed up with different types of food.
Speaker 1: That's cool, that's cool. You do that. In Uganda, nobody's gonna show up.
Speaker 2: So here we go, everybody comes with some kind of food. Potatoes irish and then we make a dinner like ooh, this is good. I can't realize that Jesus does the same thing. Every time Jesus is coming in your house or in your life, he will make a call or he wants you to make a call and tell him what is missing in your house, so it doesn't have He doesn't show up with something that you already have. In the Book of Luke, chapter nineteen and verses nine, Jesus VI the guy called Zakias. And Zakias had he had money. Okay, he was stealing money, but he had money. He didn't have he didn't have he had a good job, he had nice clothes. The guy was a tax collector. He didn't have friends, but he was okay. And the only thing Zakius didn't have was salvation. And when Jesus comes in his house, he says, Salvation has come to this home today, for this man has shown himself to be a true son of God. Why because it's the only thing that Zakias did not have.
Speaker 1: And tonight I stand before you.
Speaker 2: Before the creation of the earth, God knew that I would be standing here. God connected me to to He connected me to Joe all the way, get me favor before the eyes of Passergaen. Here I am standing before you because God knew that I would be the preacher today to tell you that God is about to give you something that is missing in that house. So if Zakius reads Philippian's for nineteen, my God will supply all my needs. He has a ky, has clothes, he as everything as a job. The only thing that he doesn't have is salvation. And Jesus made sure he leaves the thing that Zaki has needed.
Speaker 1: And tonight, as.
Speaker 2: I preach, I'm gonna save a few minutes before I close this summon, so you think about something that is missing in that house, and you're gonna pray about it. Ours remind people at the worship house back home. I tell him, prayer was not started by your pastor or any wise man. Prayer was started by God creative heaven on earth. The one whose breath is in your lungs is the one that says pray to me unceasingly. There is a guy in the Bible that never prayed at all. The Bible is even the Bible is surprised about it. His name is Usa. Everybody say answer. Come on, be nice, say answer. Scripture says that in the Book of Second Chronicles sixteen twelve sixteen one two see in the thirty ninth year of his reign, King Asa developed a serious disease in his foot. He became so severe a disease, yet he did not seek the Lord's help, but he turned only to physicians. In other words, the Bible is like really. In otherwords, sometimes God lets us go through situations He's expecting us to call on him. I can preach about this guy for the rest of this service, but I would.
Speaker 1: Drop him here.
Speaker 2: But the Bible is wondering, how can you be in a position to ask God for help and you say no. Scripture is wondering about King Assa. Why didn't he pray? He would rather go to physicians than to seek God. Tonight, whatever you have as.
Speaker 1: A need, my God supply. Let me tell you something. The only thing that Zakias's money could not.
Speaker 2: Buy was salvation for his soul, and that's what Jesus left in his house. Let's talk about the things that money cannot buy, and only God can supply number one courage, courage. So if you read My God, who supply all my needs and you have a house, a car, then you'll be like, ah, those things.
Speaker 1: That's for me. It's for you.
Speaker 2: Because sometimes God says to Peter, hey, you want to walk on water. Because Peter was like, hey, if you're Jesus, call me to walk on water. And Jesus goes, come on in, let's do this. It takes courage to make the first step of the boat. Some of you you need right now may not be a cow house, but you need courage, courage to make some decisions. I love the words of Joshua. Joshah said for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Did you know that Joshah said that without asking the family members. What if my daughter doesn't want to serve the Lord, what if my son doesn't want to serve the Lord? You're trusstood in his position as a dad and he said, as long as you are under my roof, we will go to church. It takes courage to tell your daughter and your son in this house we serve the Lord. It takes courage. It takes courage to leave that boat. I was telling people in the first service. Did you know the good news is Peter walked on water. The bad news is there were other disciples on the board. They could have worked on water, but the courageous one took the first step. Sometimes God has laid a red carpet for you to stop drinking, stop alcohol, stop phnication, stop casting, stop whatever habit. But you need to take the first step. Talk about David. It takes courage to pick two rocks and throw out Goliath. It takes courage to find a person with cancer and lay hand on his should and say, my God, can heal you. It takes courage. It takes courage to say yes to a man and say hey, I'll marry you. Otherwise, without that courage, you're gonna stand your father's house forever. It takes courage to leave.
Speaker 1: Your father's house and set your own family. It takes courage.
Speaker 2: So when we say my God will supply all my needs, sometimes it's not just about clothes. Sometimes it's about courage. Things you will never buy in a store, and courageously. I love Joshua one and verses nine. The Book of Joshu, chapter one and verses nine. The Bible says, just one nine. This is my command. Be strong and courageous. Don't be afraid or discourage for the Lord, your God is with you wherever you go. Come on, somebody give Jesus praise. Come on, I'm gonna keep going here. Is that okay?
Speaker 1: Church? Come on? Somebody say amen.
Speaker 2: Now it depends where you are when you read Philippians nineteen.
Speaker 1: But I've been thinking about Ruth.
Speaker 2: What comes to Ruth after she had just lost her husband as a young girl. If Ruth read Philippians for nineteen, she's a young widow right now. Ruth had a friend called the Oprah. She lost faith and went back.
Speaker 1: But Ruth said, your God would be my guide to Naomi, and your people be my people.
Speaker 2: And look, Naomi said. Naomi said, hey, why are you following me? I am an old woman. My sons you get married to their dad. Will I have other signs in my womb and they will grow and marry you? Again, still following me? And Ruth is like, I'm not following you who says that all my husband's come from your womb? My husband may come from the Lord, not your womb. They will come from your God. It takes marriage. It's Ruth needed hope. Between the day you bury your husband to the day you meet BoA's faith so my God whould supply the hope you need. My God who supplied the healing you need. I remember any COVID I got COVID. I got COVID, and COVID was COVID. And I remember after COVID, I couldn't breathe.
Speaker 1: I couldn't breathe well. And then I kept meeting different.
Speaker 2: Doctors and different doctors, and I remember it was just one service like that, and I I had an appointment to see the doctor on Monday, and I had saved all the money, and the worship team was worshiping, and I said, God, right now, please restore my health, Please restore me.
Speaker 1: And right there I thought him touch me. But in the morning, in the morning, I was not breathing well. But I refused to go to the doctor. I said, I'm gonna give it three days. And after three days, I was breathing normally. My God who supplied, come on, somebody, hallelujah. How about Solomon. Solomon needed wisdom. So if Solomon.
Speaker 2: Read the Book of Philippians for nineteen my God would supply all your needs. All he needed was wisdom to lead these God's people. And the Lord comes to Solomon and says, hey, what do you need?
Speaker 1: The Lord was please the Solomon I had asked.
Speaker 2: For wisdom, and he said, okay, I'll even give you whatever you didn't ask for, because my God can do exceedingly abandonedly of all you can ask for.
Speaker 1: Shaking down and running, running over. But I like this situation where two friends had a fight.
Speaker 2: I think they were good best friends. They go they all got pregnant at the same time. I think there were roommates. I don't know how they did it, but they were all pregnant, and they all had the same They had babies at the same time. And then one goes to bed and sleeps over the baby and kills the baby you know that story, and tiptoes at night and exchanges the baby, and then gives the dead baby to this one and keeps the living one. And then the fight starts. The living baby's mine.
Speaker 1: The dead one is yours, The dead one is yours. The foight was. The fight went so on all the way through the ranks to the king, and then CNN and BBC and Sky News and Fox News.
Speaker 2: Everybody kept following the fight. Oh the way to the king his chambers. And the king gets on his seat, and he says, okay, what we have here today, and the lady started. The woman who was a thief was so good an actor. She put up a shawl, and the king wasn't sure who is really the child's owner. And the king says, okay, somebody, get me a sword, Give me a sword, give me a sword. Cut the living baby into two, Let each woman have half. And the woman who was the thief says, yeah, my king, I love you, my king, Long live my king. Cut the baby into two, Let everybody share half and a half. But the mother of the baby said no, no, no, my king. Let the baby leave and give it to her.
Speaker 1: And the king said, we know the mother, we know the mother, and then arrest that woman.
Speaker 2: And the woman was arrested. But that's not my point. My point is the wisdom of this ruling went a lover ju dair Jerusalem. In every village and city of Israel, it was known that the wisdom of God is with King Solomon. And that teaches me something that has pastors father's parents. We need to pray that God will supply divine wisdom. It means you can make one good decision and it goes all over you. Dare all over him or all over Jerusalem, and everybody gets to.
Speaker 1: Know that our daughter got married to.
Speaker 2: A wise man. Oh, the wisdom can go all over that. Hey, we have our son who is making the right choices. Let people hear all over this city that at no horizon people making good decisions. And I can't realize that the reverse is true. Just one stupid decision can go all over For example, Cain killed Abel.
Speaker 1: Up to now we read about it.
Speaker 2: One stupid decision can make can go all over the world. I am standing here today, and if I made a scandle somewhere in Africa, it will come to passaduena and I will never be back.
Speaker 1: Also help me God, So help you God. So we make the right choices and let the news go all over that God Is wisdom is with you. I promise you.
Speaker 2: If I was preaching in Uganda, they would clap powerfully. They would be like, come on people. So I want to challenge you by asking you what is your need right now?
Speaker 1: Moses? Oh, how Moses needed a banning.
Speaker 2: Bush after forty years of a mistake.
Speaker 1: He didn't know what to do.
Speaker 2: We covered that in the Man is Meeting at George. But I want to pick three more and then I'll be done in a few Jonah. If Jonah read Philippians four ninety, my God will supply all your needs.
Speaker 1: According to.
Speaker 2: Jona, will be like, Okay, right now, I'm in a belly of a fish.
Speaker 1: I don't think my need is a shoe, or a haircut or a house. Jonah needed to know his way back to God. And in the Book of.
Speaker 2: Jonah, chapter two, verses ten, Jonah says it. He says that I talk to God, and God spoke to the fish.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Pastor, if I have a minute, how many more minutes?
Speaker 1: Do a five? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Treat Angela, well, you've be invited. Simple rules. Look at Jonah, everybody said Jonah. All he needed was to know his way back to God. And if Jonah read it in the Belly of the Fish that hey, my God will supply all my needs according to his riches, that simply means that, hey, my God will show me a way out of this belly. What is your need right now? How about the thief on the cross? Imagine you are dying on the cross and Pastor Doane comes and says, hey, if yeah, my God, who supply all your niece.
Speaker 1: I am dying on the cross.
Speaker 2: The only thing he needed was mercy, and he said, Lord, remember me when you reach your kingdom. And I like it that Jesus didn't say.
Speaker 1: Hey, will you just stop talking? We are all dying. Jesus said, today, right there, right now, God who supplied the mercy you need? So what is your need? Right now?
Speaker 2: Our end with two testimonies really quickly. There is a member. There's a lady in our church. She found outselves HIV and she had little kids, and by then it was a death sentence.
Speaker 1: And I like her faith.
Speaker 2: She said, Lord, I don't want to die until my kids make it university.
Speaker 1: She still has HIV.
Speaker 2: Twenty years later, she's still alive and her kids made it to university.
Speaker 1: And one of her kids, one.
Speaker 2: Of our children, Codyhroeder, made it miraculously to have at university in Boston. She still has HIV. This is a true story. This is how I see how God fights. Sometimes he would level the mountain by healing you from HIV, or he will give you the strength and you climb the mountain to the top so you can sell that Jesus' death, where is your power? I know of another thing that happened to me a few years ago. I was brand new in the Lord and someone came to me. I had preached someone about you raise the dead. Don't preach some things preacher that will come back to you. This guy walked to me. This lady came to me and said, hey, uson, come with me like you preached on Sunday.
Speaker 1: It was Monday morning.
Speaker 2: My sister is dying, and she took me the place where she was almost dead.
Speaker 1: I prayed, I laid down on.
Speaker 2: Her and said down where she was, and I said, hey, Jesus can raise you. And everybody around me didn't have faith. And that gives me my last point Luke seventeen five. The disciples needed one thing. Please give it to me. Luke seventeen five. Can you read it together? Everybody want to go to church.
Speaker 1: One to go.
Speaker 2: The apostle said to the Lord, show us how to increase. Please stand upon your feet.
Speaker 3: I saw the Lord and he heard, and he answered, and he heard and he has said, and he heard and he answered. That's why I trust him.
Speaker 2: I felt late to leave just a few a minute to If you need prayer, please come forward.
Speaker 1: But right now, everybody can.
Speaker 2: I ask you please lift up those hands and tell God what's your need right now? Tell God? What's your need right now? You need some version like Sakis. You need mercy like the thief on the cross. Do you need the burning bush like morses. You need to know your way out of the baiby like Jonah. Or you need a whole like Ruth. Or you need to increase your faith like the apostles.
Speaker 1: What's your need right now?
Speaker 2: Even if it's healing in your body, My God would supply. Even if you need a house, you need a place to stay, you need a partner, You need wisdom like Solomon. You don't know what next from here. You don't know what to do from here, You don't know where to go. You don't know what to do for your wife or your children. Or you need a child in your family. Hannah got a child that was Hannah. He said, God, if you give me a child, I'll giv him back to you. There is no need that God cannot answer. There's no mountain he cannot level. Or you need wisdom and how to raise your family, or you don't know you need money, you need cash, you need you need a way.
Speaker 1: God will make away.
Speaker 2: So trust him tonight and give him all your home. And if you are sick, please touch you. Are you feel pain, if you can, and leave one hand up. Father God, I release healing before these your people, and I pray that God in Heaven will each and everybody like esa Cale. I speak to every bone and I command it to get flaces and get life again.
Speaker 1: I pray that God in Heaven will turn your water into wine. The guy on the party.
Speaker 2: Or he needed he was about to be embarrassed because his party was gonna end with with with with the bad wine. And God turned water into wine. And the girl said, hey, hey, normlone.
Speaker 1: Other parties, people serve the best wine first, and when everybody's drunk, they serve the best. And I'm the worst, the bad one.
Speaker 2: But how about you, you serve the best one last. I'm here to tell you, my brother, if you are in your sixties, you are in your seventies, you're in your eighties, and you feel like it's all over with you, God has a habit of serving the best one last. And I want you to believe God that your party will not end. And if you hear you feel like you're about to be embarrassed. My God is about to show up on your party, and it can make your party have a good ending. He has a way of writing good endings. He's the best storyteller and writer. Tonight, Father God, will lift up our hands and we worship you and we celebrate you tonight because you will supply all our needs. You need courage like Peter to walk on water. Whatever you need, my God will supply