Speaker 1: We was there for business, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you said, yeah, you never watched any of my movies. I'm just a podcast host to you.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: You know, were you intimidated by the fact when you heard that I was a previous.
Speaker 3: Adult film star.
Speaker 1: Nah, not at all. Intimidation would intimidated.
Speaker 2: But I mean some people not intimidated by me in general as a person, but some people are like, oh, what is she going to talk about as a just you know, the length or the description of my show. It's it's like for me, it's like it's not Yes.
Speaker 1: I guess you're right with how the internet's just just this ocean of space anything and people can flip things and make it whatever they want. Yeah, nah, I think I think. I think I'm good at controlling my narrative. But at the same time, I'm like, right, has some fun, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: For sure, you know, it's private talk, so it's like, you know, we don't know each other, Like we said, we were trying to get a little bit more intimate, so it's like, you know, we go to the level of your comfort level. It's nothing that it's crazy, it's nothing and it's not because I was who I was doesn't define that. I can't talk about what other things as well. So it's like, you know, there's more depth to this show than just those things. But we will little later get to truth. With Texas coming on the show, She's like, what show is that? So you're off the market? You're not, You're taken what she intimidated she could have came to I feel like she'd have to be a wrong independent woman to like let you be.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel like we've known each other for years, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I feel like I got the coolest girl in the world, Like I've known that. We've been friends before we started. Like it's a different type of relationship when you're friends with someone and y'all know each other, y'all talk about everything.
Speaker 3: It's just how long have you guys been a couple?
Speaker 1: Let's keep all that, you know whatever. But it's it's so happy.
Speaker 2: So is it something new that the friendship just turned into I know you? You want to keep you some other private.
Speaker 1: I know each other for like ten years.
Speaker 2: But as far as like the relationship part, that kind of switched because you were friends for a long time, but like it was.
Speaker 1: A perfect transition, A perfect perfect transition.
Speaker 3: Is it? You know you're right about it? We're going to hear I.
Speaker 1: Definitely have for sure. I've written about Yes, Oh my god, she's a She's definitely my muse in a lot of ways. She's beautiful, she's a strong woman. She's creative, you know. So it's like she's like, I go play music for her when I leave the studio. You know what I'm saying. I might sneak a record in one of her playlists and like on her phone, like and just what I like that, I'm saying, See what she feel about it. She's very honest and just you know, do I like the.
Speaker 2: Way that you're you know, you're you're even though you're wearing shades of their mister mysterious.
Speaker 3: You can see your eyes.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to see them a little bit, but you but.
Speaker 2: They glimmer when you talk about her, and it seems very genuine love. So I am happy that you found someone that you know not only is the best friend, but you guys have gone through things obviously from knowing each other in the depths of who you are.
Speaker 3: The highs and lows.
Speaker 2: You know that, like you don't have to you know that that you could overcome those things when those were happening.
Speaker 1: So think about it.
Speaker 3: Very cool, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. The thing about being an artist and like traveling and being around something, it's like having someone that you're committed to and having like a foundation. It just gives you a sense of like control, Like you know what I mean, not to say I will be going wild crazy, but there's a lot of temptation and so for me, it just gives it gives me a sense of like knowing, like I'm.
Speaker 3: Good, Like I got the home base, just like I.
Speaker 1: Have something that's solid, you know, something that's worth like me just focus and just it just gives me. Do you feel like I'm focused if it helps me to focus more?
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you are not when you are not in a relationship, that you're not as focused because you like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to stay up all night and go from whatever I got going on straight to the airport, Like I'm not gonna get rest so that when I land in town, I could take my girl to lunch. I'm gonna do that. I'm gon stay up all night and party. Now.
Speaker 3: I was like, all right, cool, your responsibility is a little bit different.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go to the spot.
Speaker 3: But are ye.
Speaker 2: Girls at that time when you were single, was it like always where it was like it had to be a thing or it was just to be being out and it didn't matter about.
Speaker 1: The girls both okay? Right?
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's like the lifestyle like sometimes like why be home when it's like you can go hear noise and just be distracted.
Speaker 1: You know, I never was that person, like I never always let the person is like, yo, it's Saturday, is Friday, I gotta be outside. I was. It was more like I A is the homies going out? Did I meet somebody that I want to take out? And were just going out to have a good time? You know what I'm saying. I've always been like I've always been very much so I thought for myself, red mom, and this is I gotta be in a vibe to do it. I'll just do it just to do it because I'm more for you.
Speaker 3: Obviously, you picked a friend that you knew for a while, so was hi.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, but it's dating hard for me.
Speaker 2: Was it like as far as like you know, obviously you are a celebrity and you can't just be on dating apps or maybe you know those kind of things. So it's like, how authentic do people do you meet?
Speaker 3: How do you know it's genuine? How do you know how to like? You know?
Speaker 1: No way somebody tell you they know off top? Obviously, if you have a good discernment of people, you're not going to doate somebody that you can tell. It's just there, you know what I'm saying. But I think women are a lot smarter than these days, you know what I'm saying, Like if you if a woman is out for something, it's like if she hasn't learned to be discreet about it and be patient and be like, then you might know off top, like what it is.
Speaker 3: Right as far as dating or trying to get you to like hurt your.
Speaker 1: Attention, what do you mean as far as dating? Because data is like you know, you spend more time. It's not like a one night stand like that that is what it is. But you said dating, So when dating somebody, you should be able to tell in time what the situation is. I feel like time always tells you know what I'm saying, You might not never straight off top the time always tells I take your time with it. If you're trying to really date somebody, take it serious, if you're just having some fun, just had a communication. Know what y'all doing.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems like that's the formula that worked for you, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But you know you now you know what it is. But that's you know, time is just time isn't really anything. That's what you make it it really is.
Speaker 1: I think I think that we calculate our experiences our time with experiences, you know what I'm saying. I think experiences is a great way to calculate time, which is why you should be selective about how you spend your time and what type of experiences you want to have with your time.
Speaker 2: So for sure, sure, how would you describe the current state of R and B?
Speaker 1: Experiment? Too experimental?
Speaker 3: Experimental?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I say that because I feel like hip hop R and B is an experimental side of R and B.
Speaker 3: Would you still categorize yourself in that genre?
Speaker 1: I'm an R and B singer, right, But I'm also if you listen to my catalog, you know I have records like Breakup that are a little bit more leaning towards like experimental R and B hip hop. Then I got records like Crying Out for Me, which aren't your normal R and B chords because it hit harder than some of my records like how Do I Breathe, but it's still got the R and B essence in it. So I would say that I'm a Yeah, I'm an experimental R and B artist, and that I experiment each project with a different sound of what I am. So yeah, I would say, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: So with that being said, what do you think music needs in twenty twenty two?
Speaker 1: What they need definitely more me. I feel like, no, seriously, I feel.
Speaker 3: Like, are you gonna give us more you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. It's on the way right now as we speak. You know. I've been cooking. Then in the studio, got a crazy summer record coming. Not sure what it's gonna drop, but it might be out when the record come out, So I'm excited about that. The project coming after the after summer spring. I'm gonna drop a project right now. I'm just drying sings, yeah, because it's gonna come pretty quick.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly summer spring.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna try, like I want to make it feel like summer is longer than what it is this year, Like I want to make it like we had a crazy stress ye for what it is, I got you, I got you. But like I want to make it like with the music, I want to make it feel longer than what it is. Even my even my slower records that are more I still want them to feel more like a conversation and more like fun than depressing.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a vibe.
Speaker 1: It's definitely gonna be a vibe for sure.
Speaker 3: Do you think R and B singers get more pussy than rappers?
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 3: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 3: We only want the truth here.
Speaker 2: It's getting serious.
Speaker 1: For my I'm get serious when I take my glasses off like most people they get I'm taking off against it. Nah. But like I think, depending on what type of R and B singer you are, depending on what type of rapper you are, it's different type of pussy is a PC answer, Like what is who's getting what? Oh? Listen, it's different, Like I can. I'm in a relationship, So I'm just saying like I could if I was single, I could fuck with ten girls and a rapper could fuck with ten girls, right, but the quality and the type could be different from what I've seen. It just depends on the person, because I've seen certain rappers get a certain quality of woman. When I say quality, I don't mean to judge anybody. I'm just saying, like the look, man, everybody know where the good restaurant is with good foods. You know what I'm saying. You know what where the fast food is? Right? So you're around this, Yeah, like you know what I'm saying, quality? No quality? I would say me my quality is that I would say a different level than most R and B. I can't speak for every ARMB artist. I can't. I can't because I've seen some RMB artists like so not everybody.
Speaker 3: It's not everybody's panty droppers. Not everybody's Like.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not saying you can be a panty dropper, but what quality.
Speaker 3: Of who gets more? Like the person who is in pursuit quality pussy?
Speaker 2: For me, I feel like I would want quality pussy. Who's getting quality pussy.
Speaker 1: The one who pays for it with his time and energy. Time and energy which is not necessarily money or like physical, but it's it's it's the energy you put into it. It's like, you know what I'm saying, how you how you coming to women? Because a woman that's that's quality, she know her works right. Rather she she gonna choose who she want to she can dive with who she want to fuck with. But it's just like what you're gonna you know what you're gonna do to get it?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I know that you're currently in a real relationship. Let's talk about like earlier days and things going on and the whole like being an artist and like there's all these things of the groupies and have you ever had like a groupie story that was a crazy groupie story?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah? And you tell someone here and too many.
Speaker 2: That's good, tell us one of those ones that just stand out in your mind, Like asked you that there was probably two.
Speaker 1: Really, I did a tour in Australia and there was a group of beautiful.
Speaker 3: Girls aggressive in Australia, some of them, not all of them women in general.
Speaker 1: I feel like Australia, they played fifty in Australia, like they gonna go, but some of them played a fifty. You know what I'm saying Like that that it's like you might have to see him too nice in the row.
Speaker 3: Wanted to put in a little work.
Speaker 1: No, not like like say okay, say I go out and I have a show and I do it, have the part and I see a shorty She's like, oh you got too many girls. You already got this O.
Speaker 3: This is like is this like aiel, all right?
Speaker 1: You gone, I'm off you. Like the moment you come in me like that, It's like I ain't need it. You ain't my type. I'm off you. I'm on to the next flat out damn boom. She see how okay? Cool? I see it. She might be in the next city next day. Then it's like it's on, It's over like.
Speaker 3: That, so they would follow you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Like I had situations where girl girls will fly to the next city, come to the next show, turn up, but the first night is like nah, So what's the it's a psychological thing. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: What's the craziest what I mean, yes, flying to each thing? But like did one of those people who flew whatever stand out more like either like.
Speaker 1: Nah, she made her friends get down with whatever was going on.
Speaker 3: So you took advantage of what she was.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, why wouldn't because you wasted my time at first.
Speaker 3: I mean time is money times, and it's not even that.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, it's like it's a psychological thing. I like the let women go through the psychological some women, not all women. Women go through the psychological part of deciding when and how they want to give you the pussy.
Speaker 2: It's like like but even at that time, like you're like you're blowing up, you're doing all these things. It's like you have access to whatever you want to do, and like, you know, like you're a good looking individual and so you have power you like to fuck. I'm sure you're young, You're not even all these things, so it's like why not. That's why it's like for me, it's like exciting to see the power that people use with that not in a bad way, but like you said, it's like.
Speaker 3: How they want to give it to you. You know, it's like and like people are throwing it at you. I'm sure, I'm sure your dms are crazy. I'm sure you could have like do you even answer your own DM?
Speaker 1: Not? No more? No more? Yeah. I think I think the energy I'm on right now, I think like girls kind of normal is not like to like pussy you know what I'm saying, like straight off the top, it's more like hay king, how you doing or what's up. Back in the day, it was just like pussy titties this every day just it was crazy. Now it's more like, let me see if you even like that type of vibe, or some girls might be more mature, like they might.
Speaker 2: Make you How did you like I have all of that, all that craziness going on? How did you like kind of evade like allegations from any person being crazy? Like, because nowadays it's like girls could just say anything, make up things. You know, there's things in the news every other day like how do you how did you avoid it? Because you have never had to scandal anything.
Speaker 1: If I tell you, then I probably won't be able to do it again. So I'm not gonna tell you.
Speaker 3: But there's a secret cheek code.
Speaker 1: I'm very good at it. So you're just very good.
Speaker 3: I just slick with your words.
Speaker 1: Words is energy energy, And it's just like yo, like don't don't don't belaive me, You're not the one. Yeah, don't don't belaive me. Girls whoever like just my narratives.
Speaker 3: Mine, I don't you just give up that or like that.
Speaker 1: No, just like I don't play about my narratives like I don't care who youre was like, I didn't work this hard to fuck up mind. I'm not gonna do nothing crazy to do it. I'm always like, all right, you come around me like I need your phone. I'm you on video before you hear what you hear. You came on your own. Man, you feel good. All of that that has to get.
Speaker 3: Done off top so boundaries as you should, you know what I mean, Like you have to protect your sofa that you just never know.
Speaker 1: You never know, you still roll in the dice. It don't matter. Mike can say you did something.
Speaker 2: And even now I think it's still just like years later, you know, It's just it's crazy. All the world has definitely changed in more ways than one. Yes, ma'am, how long before do you think NFTs completely take over the music industry?
Speaker 1: When you say completely take over, and which way do you may completely take over? You may completely influence the way that we do business creatively in the business, I don't know, I don't know. I don't know the answer to that question.
Speaker 3: Are you currently in an NFT type of situation.
Speaker 1: Not musically, but I do have two projects I'm working on that are that are influenced by the NFT block chain and the creative part of it. But mine aren't quick money grabs. They're more of like build out, you know, real road maps and just you know, things that bring my fans, not just like quick money grabs. It's like this story behind this NFT. There's a story behind what I'm doing. I want you to be a part of it. And you know, just because I feel like the NFT world is dope. Artists dope. But even with art that people buy, people buy it because of the story behind the art. You know, it could be the craziest story, it could be something simple, but I kind of want to take that same direction.
Speaker 3: Are you doing something with your music?
Speaker 1: It's arts, it's both, it's both art and music based.
Speaker 2: Okay, ye, Are you an artist yourself? Are you having an artist that kind of work with you said.
Speaker 1: I consider myself an artist, but I don't know how to do the graphics. So I have an artist that's working with a few artists that's working with me side by side.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: What would you say that are your short and long term goals right now for your career.
Speaker 1: Start with long term. They change often, but today where I'm at with it, it's really just about happiness and making sure that I can enjoy the fruit of my labor. So that also goes into protec and nervative. That goes into protecting you know, my craft, my music.
Speaker 2: Obviously making a pandemic situation going on, Like what kind of put everybody into perspective? Or was that the way you your narrative was always was in life?
Speaker 1: I think I've always been like that, but I think that situation, amongst others, defined it for me to whereas I'm like, you know what, all that really matters is being happy and enjoying the energy like you put into it, you know what I mean. So that means taking care of your health now, Like I like to go out, like to have fun, but I like to take care of myself so that I can enjoy later on ten years from now, I can enjoy all of the energy I put into making the money, into saving and flipping and doing this and that. When I got millions and millions and millions in the bank, and you know, I can really just sit and just let all my mon if I say something crazy happening to say, we have another pandemic and we got to sit down or things shit could be wicked, be wars. We never know what could happen. So what that situation did do is prepare me to think long term in a sense of security, you know what I'm saying, getting there quicker, which means a different level of focus and so forth or so on.
Speaker 3: Are you still?
Speaker 1: And of course music, music, music, touring, publishing company, film TV, pitching projects, creating different projects, Signing artists maybe, but more so signing producers writers. I think signing artists is just a lot of responsibility and I want to see where the industry is going. Okay, yeah, and can continue to develop my independent label.
Speaker 3: So that's long term.
Speaker 1: Long term and family one day.
Speaker 3: Okay, So let's talk about short term short.
Speaker 1: Term goes touring, traveling, touring the world again. You know, there's been a while since I've performed outside of the US, so I'm looking forward to touch and overseas.
Speaker 3: The announce your tour.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about going, you know, touring with you know Shawn te Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Shri is gonna be fun.
Speaker 3: Do you with the world opening back up?
Speaker 2: Do you feel love you kind of difference because they're gonna change how you perform because of COVID or is there any restrictions based off of it?
Speaker 1: Not as far as my team goes. But obviously we got to follow the guidelines of whoever's putting a production on. But once you get in the arena and the fans is there and the people's in the building, like nobody thinks about that. You are just there to just enjoy each other's energy and keep the energy, keep the flow going. So it's like, I don't even think about it, like I think they're loosening up on it obviously now you know, kind of disappeared a little bit in the media and this and that the US is kind of loosening up on it. Show. We'll see, we'll see what happens. But it's gonna be fun regardless. That's gonna be lit.
Speaker 2: Can you describe the feeling of being in like a tour like that? Is it like the excitement of stepping on stage? Like do you how does that feel for you? You know, you said it's been a long time to be like how can you you have any preparations for that.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I think different tours different energy. Like the longer the tour is, it's like it's like sex. When you first start, it's like the warm up or promo can be four play right you get on stage your first week. If you got forty eight shows my last big tours forty eight shows, the first week you're warming up, you're taking all everything you rehearse for and you're actually putting it to action. It's like you've been on a date with this girl and then now you along with the are in a space. How you it's the vibes all that's what you was talking on the phone. Let's go. You know what I'm saying. It's like that. And so I think like midway through tours when you really start to get your groove and like I really start to like become really comfortable with my show dancers band, and then it just becomes a different type of energy. It becomes like a whole moving because now you're in it, in it, yeah, you know everything. You don't got to think about the steps no more, and everything is just everything's into and then muscle memory, vocal memory, all that, I'm sure you can relate to it.
Speaker 3: In a different ways.
Speaker 2: But you know, I say I'm a performer, I just don't sing, you know, I was on stage and a lot of different ways I dance and perform, but you're putting on a show.
Speaker 3: Like for me, it's way different.
Speaker 2: Again, but I felt that, you know, that rock star like kind of vibes, like the stadium they as you shows, and it's, uh, it's it's it's a cool feeling. It's you know, it's very definitely adrenaline rushing in a very satisfying way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's super satisfying, especially if you're able to get lost in it. For sure, if you're able to get lost in any creation, it's like it's like you really get to see the other side of your spirit and the flesh, you know, doing shit like that, like whatever. I don't know if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's all a process.
Speaker 2: And that's why for me, it's all about energy and how you do the best things and how you like feel that vibe.
Speaker 1: That's how do you feel about what you're doing, like every moment we're creating, like how you feel about it or like you're really in it, like you really.
Speaker 2: You know, it's sometimes I think like being a creator. You don't realize some like the influence and things that you do because it's just something that's come second nature. So for me, it's like, you know, with this is, I didn't know that I wanted to do a podcast, but when I did it, I loved it and it was just something very happened genuinely, And it's you know, I talk a lot.
Speaker 3: I like to know, I like people.
Speaker 2: I like the how to figure out why you are the way you are, like from where you're from.
Speaker 1: And so you like the psychology of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure. You know, I minored in sociology.
Speaker 2: I'm very big and you know, the study of like people in their environments and like you know how like you know, even like your upbringing, how did that influence you.
Speaker 3: Being an artists?
Speaker 2: You know, how did that you know make you impacting like the you know, the hardships that happened back then, Like did that impact like the soulfulness and how you create music or you know, your song writing process, Like how does all those.
Speaker 3: Things pick for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I would definitely say like growing up in Baltimore and seeing so many different sizes of pros and cons and choices and how choices play affecting your future in your present life. So, you know, seeing my older cousins, you know what I mean, selling drugs, Seeing my aunties and my uncles and my mom and them using it like you know, they came from the you know, the set in these eighties heroine pandemic bottom like you know what I'm saying. So I got the chance to see all of these different sides of the human experience. But I didn't get a chance to see, you know, someone that was taking the creative virtue and applying it and having success with it. So I think we're not It's been a blessing, right, But if it wasn't for my mom, I wouldn't be here, you know what I'm saying. She saw my talent first. She saw it when I was four years old, singing Whitney Houston and boister Man and you know what I'm saying, in a living room with a mic and some diapers, like you feel what I'm saying. She saw it, and she just kept music around me because she didn't want me to get caught up into the other world. She kind of wanted to blind me by my love for music, and it was blinding until I got old enough to understand what was going on around me, and then it was just like all right, Like I had to make those choices, those personal choices throughout life, you know, even as a teenager doing music. It's like I do I dive deep into like this world that's just you know, Sam Sawder, and I can do whatever I want and get away with it. I've seen all of that already. I know what that leads to. So it kind of protected me in that sense. I was like, I don't need to dive into certain shit. I'm cool.
Speaker 3: Do you still have stuff? Do you do you stuff with your foundation?
Speaker 1: I shut it down after four years of working on it. I was doing a lot of it by myself, finding it by myself. I left out of Baltimore. I let it run for like another year, and then it just kind of fell apart. So I'm looking forward to going back and doing some more things, but on a larger scale, more like kind of what we're talking about, you know, mental health, big thing. Writing a book right now actually about it and the process that I would like to use in the different tools that I would like to use to kind of get to a space of helping someone rearrange and change their whole outlook on their life, their environment, and if you're still in an environment, how to how to navigate that environment using certain tools because I've had to do it in this game, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So it's powerful, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: For me, it's always like you know, again with the show, it's like talking like knowledge is power and things you know you don't know, and a lot of it's just like things that we don't realize applying. You know, we from fields of things that we do, different types of artistry or whatever, but there's so many similarities and things with very so many differences, you know what I mean. It's like it just walks the same thing, and it's just for me, it's always been about the energy and like what it is and not like where you're from or what it is. It's like, yeah, we vibe, we vibe. If we don't, we don't, and that's just you know how it is. But I think it's a beautiful thing to keep that going with like a platform that you have and like taking the tools that you've had and learned as the successful man that you are today and passing that on to other people because you know, a lot of people don't have those outlets or a lot of people. I don't think enough people talk about it, you know, like you know in our you know la there's so many things and that we have that self help, this on whatever and what you want to dabble in. But you know, the masses of the world don't have enough people advocating for that, you know. And with you having such a wide vass, like you said you'd pick a continent.
Speaker 3: You know, people know you everywhere. You know, that's a beautiful thing. You know.
Speaker 2: It's really crazy to have your songs like people you know, like I definitely guilty of buying CD of yours.
Speaker 3: You can, definitely you can. So back in.
Speaker 2: Those days, that's how we're all the I had on the CD like Watchman thing where you like actually have it with headphones, like I used to.
Speaker 1: Scratch my ship all the time, but mad as hell, like trying to let's move it out. That's dope.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's so it's it's just cool to have that the like the knowledge of now it's like, you know, you are a real person. Things happen, you know, and it made you who you are today. But it could go both ways. It could go negative, it could go positive, but you took it in you know, a positive way, and now you're taking it and making it even more successful and being like, hey, I want to help other people as well.
Speaker 1: Well, it's that's really dope. And what you just said a lot of is true. More importantly, it's just like purpose. You know what I'm saying. For me, it goes back to purpose. It all goes back to purpose, you know what I'm saying, And purpose have become has become more important to me over the past, even before the pending. I say, over the past, for years of my life. Like what am I doing it for? In the end? Like what else can I do to show people who I am? Music is one of things, Like It's only so much you can show with videos and music. It's only so much content about your real true self and about your purpose that you can put into that. Right. So I'm also a writer. I like writing, like I enjoy taking my thoughts, creating, creating solutions. Well from a subjective point.
Speaker 3: Of view, an take us through that process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean as best as I can. I think that. So Fantasys, we're having a conversation right now. So my mental process after I leave here, when I get in the car and I'm driving to the studio or wherever I gotta go, I'm thinking, I'm playing back in my head. Naturally, my subconscious mind is playing back everything that we talked about about, and I'm trying to find places in which certain things we spoke about fits with other goals that I have, Like whether it be in the book or whatever, what can I pull from all my experiences to apply it to what I'm doing, like, because it's all connected, right, and so that's how I do. So I'll have a conversation with one of my homies who's an exec in the industry. Maybe we might be talking about mental health and how you know, going from you know, being somebody's assistant to becoming an A and R. Like what the mental process of that was, Like what was his virtues before versus what they are now? And then I might apply that. So it's like that. My process is like a real time. It's taking from one experience and applying to the other end. Something you said earlier about negative and positive is the balance in it all. Wherever there's a negative, it's law there's an extreme positive. On the other end of it, it's all about how you look at it. And I think that learning that principle and applying that principle is what can help somebody that feels stuck, because most of the time that's what people feel because of the pressure and the magnetism of the environment around them, feels so heavy that they feel stuck in a certain place. And so the only thing that can get you out of your mindset, of course, trust and faith, But faith is deare without the works, right, So you have to continue to challenge yourself and challenge your mindset and challenge the way you look at the world around you, because that's what's ultimately going to give you the tools to push through whatever you're going through.
Speaker 3: Facts. So, with thop being said, what do you think?
Speaker 2: What do you want your lasting legacy and impact on music to be?
Speaker 1: Man? I mean, I just I hope that I continue to make music. That they sing on all of the talent shows, you know what I'm saying, That they sing on the big competition shows that they But it's like I want to continue to I want more of them.
Speaker 3: You feel me like like.
Speaker 1: A reason and reason but not like I really feel like that and just man just being able to go anywhere in the world and hear your music. You know, allow the music to travel, to take you on the road, allow the music to take you to places that you want to go. You know what I'm saying. I look at it as currency. Energy is currency, like or allow that currency to pay for your trip somewhere like you feel me. So I just want to continue to do international things and make moves, build relationships, and you know, continue to take the creativity to another level. I still feel like I'm I haven't even reached my highest potential, you know, when it comes to music and performing. I think there's a lot of people who have yet to experience me in the life that I want them to experience me and the potential. So it's a lot of work to be done. It's a lot of work to be done, but I'm excited about it.
Speaker 3: What is success to you?
Speaker 1: Success to me is.
Speaker 2: You have so many things going on, you know, like you do just to music. You know, you're a businessman, you act, you you know, done model, you dance, you do all kinds of you know, so what is what is.
Speaker 3: Success to you?
Speaker 1: Success to me is it has evolved. But success to me is being able to number one, be happy within the environment in your life and creativity, being happy enjoying it, genuinely happy, not on the ground happy, like genuinely like yo, I love what I'm doing, like the frequency of what you're doing, and get the team you're working with. Success to me is when you can look around your environment and it's the environment you wanted to create for yourself five years ago. When you will look at the people around you and you're actually helping them elevate, whether they ahead of you or below you. What someone ahead of you is helping you do what ch'all should also help elevate them even further, and it should help you elevate further. Are we all helping each other elevate? I can look around and see success. I can look around and see the people around me applying pressure to themselves and achieving their goals while I'm achieving my goals, like to meet that success. It's like, all right, this is success, Like we gues, I'm not sitting at the table by myself, and I'm also sitting at the table by with people who match my energy, match my outlook. We don't think all the same things, but we match each other's purpose in what we're doing. That's success to me. Success is also helping other people with successes. Me going back to Baltimore, being able to build a facility that's a mental health facility, but it's also helping people understand business and understand the other world. You know, So that like with fifteen hundred Academy is doing here, they're doing some amazing things here is incredible, very inspirational. Shout out to the homies over there. But you know, that's success. Success is when all of your virtues are like I say the word virtual a lot because it's one of my favorite words. But they're lining up, you know, from your philanthropic philanthropics, philanthropic side, business side, investments. Like that's success.
Speaker 2: But you're happy though, You're happy happy, buildac all right.
Speaker 3: Top three albums of all time.
Speaker 1: Wow, Thriller, Okay, Mmm, Stevie Wonder Songs in the Key of Life. Wow. This is a tough one. Third one is a tough one. I might have to say, No, I'm gonna say Usher Confessions. Just as far as R and B goes, I feel like from when I was coming up and like, you know, as a as a as a teenager wanting to do like Usher, was that guy like really like holding it down and like, Okay, this is how you can be a Brown King in his game. That's killing it across all platforms. Yeah, definitely, for sure, for sure you could.
Speaker 3: Change one thing career wise. What would it be.
Speaker 1: The ability earlier on to think like a businessman and an artist to be an executive mindset but also have a creative mindset. It's very hard to do, and I'm getting there. I'm perfecting it.
Speaker 3: How many years then?
Speaker 1: Right? Shit? I mean I feel like I'm like, I don't never feel like I'm reaching one hundred percent because it's always right. But I feel like I'm like I started. I came in a game at twenty percent maybe, but now I feel like I'm like seventy five percent of that mindset of being an exact but also being an artist like that. If I could have changed that earlier, that's something I wish I could have changed his artists, because it's like it's a different it's a different mindset boss mindset.
Speaker 2: I see that you have an only fans account. I do is it only because you like.
Speaker 1: I have an only fans account.
Speaker 3: Looking at people or like, what are you doing on your own?
Speaker 1: I have an only fans account. I think it's a true. I think it's a hack. Somebody hacked my only y'all got to do better. Y'all got to do better with your screening. You know how many Marios is on Instagram, But there's so many people that somebody hack. Is a check, is a blue. I don't know how it is only fans work. It's yours while you are you on that you down? You got this ripscribed? You are Wow. I don't know. I believe the fifth.
Speaker 3: So what's your opinion on only fans?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's just people that doing things that they can't do on ig. We're getting paid for it.
Speaker 3: So you think it's a good thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know good bad? Who knows that it's it's Instagram good or bad? I mean, I think it's relative, and I think it's about you know what I'm saying, like life is it isn't about I don't believe in good or bad. You know, I have this conversation with my girl. I'm like, I don't believe in good and evil, good or bad? This so that I believe in balance and contrast, you know what I'm saying. And I believe in that because what I seen in the game in my life so ain't the good or bad. It's how you use it. It's like, are you our only fans and you let and it completely is your whole identity based upon only fans? Or are you using it as a form of work because you was posting similar shit on ig but you want to getting paid? Who knows. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm a little different, but in the same respect though, And that's why I mean, it's like for me, it's the content creator.
Speaker 1: I should be actually you because you was like doing it in a real way in the porn industry, right, But these girls, know what I'm saying, these girls are doing less than what you were doing and making quicker money, right or wrong?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's not long term money, Okay.
Speaker 1: See, I don't know. That's why I'm saying. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, it's the business side of me, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've been doing it for a long time and being in the game, I had only fans before only fans was like cool to everybody else, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: In the beginning, I will say I.
Speaker 2: Was like, huh, like a little like like salty, But then I was like, there's a lane for everybody.
Speaker 3: It doesn't hurt me either.
Speaker 2: Way, Like it is what it is because it's just another way for them to like do what they're doing on Instagram. And why not if you're going to be a boss about it, do what you want to. I mean, it's about trinity.
Speaker 1: I haven't honestly, I gotta go, like, I don't even know. It's probably so many girls on only fans that I've seen on Instagram. I don't even know they're only Fans's crazy.
Speaker 3: Deal breakers in a relationship.
Speaker 1: It's that category of like you just want me to go off the throom?
Speaker 2: Do you have any for you? Like in a relationship for you, is there a deal breaker?
Speaker 1: It's crazy. I don't even thinking about deal breakers. I'll just be going with just rolling dice and I just go if I love you, I love you. We're gonna figure it out as we go.
Speaker 3: So have somebody cheating on you?
Speaker 1: That's what I need help, Like that thing.
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because like if you cheat on me, I'm a competitive nigga. Are you going I don't know. It's just I'm not saying it. It's toxic, right, that's really toxic. That's bad. I don't know. I don't think I would leave.
Speaker 2: You should be if you were with your girl, then you should be doing all the things if you're competitive, so that another person wouldn't come inside and repose.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, Like, it's only gonna make me level up more like, I don't get it, like if you cheat on me, Like, it's only gonna make me focus on my work more.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: That's not a deal break because you're still gonna be in the relationship.
Speaker 1: Possibly. It's just like I'm not gonna force myself and not to love somebody, Like you know what I'm saying. Shop, don't you think you.
Speaker 3: Can love somebody and not be with them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can. It's a process.
Speaker 3: Those different types.
Speaker 1: Y's different types of I'm just saying it's a process. It's easier said than done. It's like, I don't know, I've never had a girl come to me and be like, cheated on you. I never caught a girl cheat, So I don't even know what that's like. But then my mind, I'm just like, probably I don't know if I'm elad, I don't know. I gotta see it, gotta happen, God forbid.
Speaker 3: But do you have sex to your own music?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, because I'm thinking about like the times that it just came on and the times that I put it on purposely. Do you have Yeah? I think I would. Yeah. I have had sex on my own music before. So do you have some does it just come on the playlist?
Speaker 3: And what's on your sex playlist? Apparently you have a song.
Speaker 1: Like I go from like the the nineties all the way up to now.
Speaker 2: Okay, tell us your the first song that starts on on your sex playlist and you know it's about to go down.
Speaker 3: When your girl hears that song, she knows.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, like some people going to hate this, but the homie r Kelly body calling okay that that record is crazy.
Speaker 3: What's your closer?
Speaker 1: Closer? Me singing in her ear? Me sing like just you know what I'm saying. I might say something.
Speaker 2: Sing like that you're coming. Do you say like like sing that to her?
Speaker 1: It depends on the girl. Some girls you like, you know, some girls are super nasty and just you know what I'm saying. Like, and then I sing my favorite girl, I sing her songs like I know the song she likes. So I've done that before. But it's not no regular ship like it's just happens from time.
Speaker 3: So can anybody beat MJ and verses Michael Jackson?
Speaker 1: Mm hm? Who would? First of all? Who would even put in the verses with Mike? That's where you got to start at. You're that good Mike, And it would probably have to be somebody like before him or something like, I don't know, like I need help. What you think? Who you think could be Mike in the verses? Right? It's hard, It's it's a tough one.
Speaker 3: Would you do it versus?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Definitely.
Speaker 3: Do you have anybody that you want to do?
Speaker 1: Any like? You just gotta put them on the table. Anybody I would just Yeah, it's just be fun like whatever. I mean, you probably have to pick somebody in my genre, you know what I'm saying? Who would you know? Yeah? We're good? You you say, who do you? Who do you feel like?
Speaker 3: For you? I don't know, I don't know. That's a that's a tough one.
Speaker 1: That's a tough one.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure about that one that's not I'm not I don't know, I know, I'm not sure. I felt like you would give me a better consensus of like what who?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean probably.
Speaker 3: Something that you'd be lining up or if you.
Speaker 1: Want running okay, open running okay?
Speaker 2: Maybe he'll stop running one day, I don't know. Maybe one day, I don't know. Do we have time to play truth with Texas?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: All right, I need a little moment. I need a shout out Tequila before I start this or.
Speaker 1: Can you still? No, it's not it's empty, that's ice is probably ice. I want that ship and can you give me just bring that right? Yeah? Who would you do a versus with me?
Speaker 3: If I did a verse? Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that even a sum in your world? I?
Speaker 3: Duh h? Would it be like Jadea? No, not Jada. Either'd be well because Jada is younger than me too. But what's the other one? Brianna love yo, Go go go? You never watched porn Andy Donna? She's older than me. Brianna loves older than me, like she's who I had my first girl girl experienced with, Like I she ate my pussy, I ate her pussy was very think it was magical. It was magical.
Speaker 1: It was magical.
Speaker 2: It was It was the first time because when I was in the I earned college, every girl like you made out when you were drunk, but they'd always deny it, and then like so I never.
Speaker 3: Did anything that was curious.
Speaker 2: So the first time I did was on a porn set. Because we were always we'd always work next to each other. We'd fucked the same person, but we never worked together. And then they're like, hey, do you want to do girl girl?
Speaker 3: I'm like, what's that?
Speaker 2: And then they're like, oh, and she was really into girls. Yeah, it was great, It's fun time.
Speaker 1: Were you into girls before that?
Speaker 2: I was curious, like I said, like with the kissing it with my like like, uh, roommates and notomates also roommates in college, but like I said, they didn't They just kissed, but they would be like, oh, that didn't happen. I'm like, there's pictures.
Speaker 1: How do you like break it to your parents that you're like, oh, do.
Speaker 2: You want to like act like I had a phone call with you, like if I if you or my dad?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, like world.
Speaker 1: Player, Hello Alexis.
Speaker 3: Why does he sound like an old white man? My dad is not.
Speaker 1: He's I don't know how am I supposed to know? Your dad?
Speaker 3: That Puerto Rican man? Okay, what are your Puerto Rican? Yes, Puerto Rican, German, Norwegian. Yeah, I'm a nice mix of every little thing.
Speaker 1: Just keep yourself.
Speaker 3: So I called my dad and I told him. I was like, I have to tell you something.
Speaker 2: And he's like what, And I'm like, I did a porn and he's like, what do you mean? And I'm like, I did a porn and he was like, oh, okay, it's like, well, did you want to I'm like yeah, and I was like, I was like, I I think I told him. I was like, I have a sex triend like a man. I was like, it's zeerful because you.
Speaker 3: Know, Puerto Rican men are really horny men.
Speaker 2: This happened and he started laughing, and so then I ruined porn for my daddy never watched porn after that.
Speaker 1: Because you are a blessing to him. You probably changed like psychology.
Speaker 2: He's going to be a guest on the on the podcast one day all about it. But yeah, no, like he just because I like we like my stepmom has a big butt, and obviously he liked big booties and so he didn't want to ever like cross my path or any fucking raise, so he just stopped watching. Wow, it was just like I then, it wasn't like he was fucking like chronic porn watcher, Like you're making it seem like way worse, Mario, come down, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just saying you said it.
Speaker 2: Watching I compromise with him was like I never was gonna go on Howard's Durn Show because I used to, like he used to like that show back in the day. So because he was like if he ever did that or like talk to you that way, He's like, I'd be really upset and I can never watch him.
Speaker 3: So I was like, okay, cool.
Speaker 1: So I how do you like all right, So have you ever been uncomfortable in the scene before, Like you ever been in a room and like being uncomfortable with someone but you still had to.
Speaker 2: I mean in the beginning in my career just because it was just like new But no, nothing that I like, I didn't do, nothing happened to me on set.
Speaker 3: There's no deep dark secret.
Speaker 1: Of that to me because like some girls like that like being you know what I'm saying in that space, Like.
Speaker 2: No, I mean for me, I'm pretty much like I'm an alpha. I like being dominated in the bedroom, but I liked it. What I loved about porn was like, you know, women have a lot to say of what we want to do. We have a yuest list, we have a no list, we talk about with the performer beforehand, what we want to do, what we don't like to do. And so it kind of really, for me at least, eliminated the room for air. But we don't know about it exactly, like eliminated room for air for me. Sorry, but that I didn't really have any of those encounters.
Speaker 3: Was every time great?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, not the best chemistry sometimes whatever, But it's work, you know, Like I say it all the time.
Speaker 3: It's like the.
Speaker 1: Seconds uncomfortable, like you still got to perform.
Speaker 3: No, it's like, damn, that's my job. I like to fuck and maybe like whatever, But like I.
Speaker 1: Was, can you date and be a porn star?
Speaker 3: I married a porn star? I was married.
Speaker 1: But do you feel like you had to marry a porn start, Like, you know, do you think it regularly.
Speaker 3: Do with the time. I think that had a lot to do with it.
Speaker 2: Not that I didn't love my ex husband and wanted to be more than what it was. But at that time I probably think yes because this controversy that lies around what people think about me this or whatever, when they really do this.
Speaker 1: That's crazy because I actually used to watch porns so much, and then when I got a relationship, I started watching it. You know what I'm saying as much just from it. You know what I'm saying, But it's like the stuff I used to watch. I'm go into all details, but I'm just like, can.
Speaker 3: You tell us your porn your porn hub search?
Speaker 1: I can't, it's been so long, But if you.
Speaker 3: Have to know what you search, what you like, what's your fetish?
Speaker 1: Like I I'm gonna tell you I'm a fetish, but I would say that like like I man, I used to watch I like girls on girls, Like I like watching girls. You know what I'm saying, dude, But like I ain't gonna tell you the rest stuff.
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna pray. All right, We're gonna play truth with Texas. Truth with Texas is We've got four cards here. Each all of them are aces. Each suit is a different type of question. We're gonna go through each one of them and we're to ask you a little bit more crazier questions we've been asking you.
Speaker 3: I gave you the hard ones. You know, now you don't have to think so much. Now it's just fun, all right.
Speaker 2: So first card, Ace of Hearts, A romantic question. Would you consider yourself a romantic sometimes? What's the most romantic thing you've ever done.
Speaker 3: For a partner?
Speaker 1: The most romantic thing I've ever done? So I brought her it was like I guess you could say, it was like a promise ring type of thing. And we swam like we did a little schooler diamond situation, and I swam to where I buried it at, like under the water. And I'm like, I like, I'm a wild card when it comes to shit like that, Like I'm gonna be if you tell me something you're scared to do, I'm gonna like try to convince you to do it. I'm gonna put you in a situation where you got to do it. So I like to help you, know what I'm saying, push pristal limit. So yeah, I think that was the most romantic and scary probably for her.
Speaker 3: Have you ever sent a dick pic to your partner?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Plenty of times, but only ones I trusted.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm back. I dropped all the cards.
Speaker 2: All right, you got to start over just you know.
Speaker 1: So it depends yeah, like like on a person, like yeah, if I can trust, like if I know morally I can trust this person. Like if some ship went down and gotta worry.
Speaker 3: About lingerie or naked?
Speaker 1: Both? I like both, Like I like to be surprised, Like, but do you.
Speaker 2: Like the whole, like for her to dress up and then the whole like reveal, or do you want her to like just show up naked on the bed?
Speaker 1: Sometimes depends what I'm saying. Both, you know what I'm saying. If we're on vacation somewhere lingerie, I like to take it off. I like to see it on, walk around with it on, like then.
Speaker 3: I lights on or lights off? Damn you like the mood lighting?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Favorite place to.
Speaker 1: Be unless we just sucking in the daytime. Then it's like like so on, it's on. We're both free right here, God's children.
Speaker 3: Favorite place to be kissed, my balls, fair and up. Favorite position.
Speaker 1: I don't have a favorite position, Okay, it's just yeah, that's whatever one is going to get you going space. This is an ace of ace of which is.
Speaker 3: A kinky question.
Speaker 2: Favorite time of day to have sex morning, afternoon or nighttime?
Speaker 1: It depends on where we're at, Like if we are on an island, that could be either one.
Speaker 3: You want to go to the island.
Speaker 2: You need a vacation, you need to go and have some islands.
Speaker 1: It's about to be crazy this summer. But yeah, like I would say, like right before sunset, okay, if we happen to be you.
Speaker 3: Know, the same bondage, yes or no?
Speaker 1: Do you have a full bond it for me and I fo I can't do have like some.
Speaker 3: Kind of like webs and chain a dungeon in your house. A dungeon, not a dungeon.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta give a s strawer. I got a sex closet, sex closet.
Speaker 3: What's in that closet.
Speaker 1: It's it's different size of it. You know what I'm saying. It's like it's like three different little categories of levels. It's three different levels. You got the four bonders level, then you got the level that's just like with the toys, and because everybody don't like toys, then you got you know what I'm saying, the other side.
Speaker 3: But is on the other sorry said the other side.
Speaker 1: The other side. I can't say what the other side is. The other side is a specific it's a specific type of creation. I created it, okay, all right? Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Four play or sex if you could only.
Speaker 1: Have one for the rest of my life or crazy life sex.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about just for the day, just.
Speaker 1: For the day, four play, four play? I take four place for the day. But you said for the rest of my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that was a lot.
Speaker 1: That was a lot because during sex you could also you know what I'm saying, you could kiss, you.
Speaker 3: Could never what you crazy hypothetical? Come on, you know it's not like real life. It's never gonna really happen. Four if I had it for the rest of my life, palls and so I was.
Speaker 1: I was just saying some ship, but like four plague for the rest of my life. Yeah, I do that because you're saying I can't kids doing Sex's out most of.
Speaker 3: Our times you've had sex in one day?
Speaker 1: Uh, I would say four four times?
Speaker 3: Yeah, same person. Yeah I have to do the button again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same person.
Speaker 2: That sounded very politically correct. What type of porn turns you on? Can we tell you what tell us what that one was?
Speaker 1: What type of what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Type of porn like the porn you know you wouldn't tell us earlier.
Speaker 1: Let's see, yo, I like when girls make the toys and do crazy ship to themselves, like when they take crazy stuff and put.
Speaker 3: It down, he said, girl girl. But then you said another one in there, like I can't tell you. This is your time for you to tell us.
Speaker 1: Why are you pass tripping right now? I'm not that's state present.
Speaker 3: No, that's because it's not here on the truth with taxes.
Speaker 1: But you just asked me a question I gave you aswer. You listen to what I said. What I say, I don't know anymore? Ask your questions again?
Speaker 3: What type of porn turns you on?
Speaker 1: I was saying that I like when the girls take the crazy like I don't know what all types of color objects and dose or like like.
Speaker 2: Food like things that look like like cucumber and planning those types of things.
Speaker 1: And she liked doing crazy.
Speaker 2: But that's why why I was saying the previous question. You said you liked girl girl porn, But isn't that kind of this around the same lines, and then no, it's.
Speaker 1: Not because she's just there by herself.
Speaker 3: Oh it's so low. Yeah, so you like food objects? Have you ever used that in your personal life? Food? What is the food?
Speaker 1: Different foods?
Speaker 3: It is your favorite, my favorite?
Speaker 1: I don't have a favorite.
Speaker 3: Have you been grapefruit?
Speaker 1: Is? I like? I like grapefruit now they like, you know, like the grape it just looked like you hurt.
Speaker 3: But why the grapefruit is soft and liquid.
Speaker 1: Like like if it get inside like burn grapefruit.
Speaker 3: You have a problem. It might burn, but I shouldn't.
Speaker 1: I never did it before.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I don't think it's just nuts. I've never done it before. People just talked about it. I'm not a big food grapefruit. I like to eat food. I'm not really into sexual food play.
Speaker 1: I like chocolate. I like shaked off for me, like syruppy, like grapefruits. Like I don't know, but you know it's crazy. I'm actually allergic to grapefruit. I just thought about it. I ate grape fruit years ago. Allergic, So I'm happy I never did it. Do it? That's crazy right now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: See it's fun.
Speaker 2: Spicy, which a little spicy all right, longest you've ever had gone with out sucks a year and a half. How many I don't think you're How many partners have you had in my life?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I can't even think about it. I mean, I don't know. I haven't I don't know.
Speaker 3: I asked the question earlier on my first episode.
Speaker 1: I really don't know.
Speaker 3: How many times?
Speaker 2: Not how many people? How many times do you think you've had sex in your lifetime?
Speaker 1: Including wet dreams? No, like physical because sometimes that feels really Oh yeah, I know, I don't know, oh, in my life, like in a lifetime, we are How do you calculate that? Probably?
Speaker 3: Like I mean, if you fuck a lot, if you don't, you know, it's a lot, hold.
Speaker 1: On, probably like it at least.
Speaker 3: Maybe five hundred five hundred. Yeah, was five hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: Times, five hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: Times, not people time, for surely five hundred tis that's how a lot of fucking Mario.
Speaker 1: It's not I gotta get my fucking up.
Speaker 3: And your girlfriend have worked to do on your vacation, not.
Speaker 1: Like a thousand or more for sure.
Speaker 3: Five hundred thousand times? Is that a problem?
Speaker 1: I lost a lot those two years of celibacy.
Speaker 3: I lost a lot, like why you went celibate?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was. I was actually I was just going on some like a cleanse at the time I was dating I was no, yeah, and I was dating a girl with celibrate at the time, So.
Speaker 2: I was like, you being celibate, did you find something that you needed to find, like clarity or whatever through your celibacy.
Speaker 1: It was just more connection with myself and more mental stability, just like you'd be surprised, like most men can't go a month without having sex, like it's a big it's just a power trip. Then it's like more of just like a you know, a sacred thing. You know what I'm saying, own the name of your power. This ain't no like ship. Me just trying to sound spiritual like it's real ship, Like it really is something that changed, just it affects your mind and bodies, bio spiritual things that happens in your body when you refrain from busting in that constantly have more energy, way.
Speaker 3: More energy, like any of that I feel.
Speaker 1: I mean you you already it's over for you. You've it's over, You've inspired.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: You said you admitted it. You just admitted it.
Speaker 2: Before I did, I could still stop, what does it mean? It's I would never want to, but I'm saying I could.
Speaker 1: You could.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the longest I've ever gone was.
Speaker 1: You seem like a very like like you will like you know what I'm saying, you know how to control your ship like whatever.
Speaker 3: For me, I can masturbate myself, so I don't.
Speaker 1: Need to like that's not that's not celibacy though, So I mean yes, but.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying as far as just like going as far as like fucking like that. So I'm like, I'm thinking for you, you have like a porn stuff. For me, like so like I'm not like that crazy. If I had to do that, the longest all the way, I would probably say would be six months without like masturbating anything at all sexual contact eight But I could do it for me. It was not a reason too or whatever. It was just because I wasn't in a place that I was going af through other things yea, So it wasn't like I didn't have a desire to.
Speaker 1: Know what it is for me. I'm really obviously I'm really a freak. So it's like I have to be with a person that I love so I can explore as much as I want to explore. Obviously, I'm not saying everything show you feel me, but you know what I mean, Like, when you're that person, you can't just be out here doing it with everybody and you can't do it. It's like you like you really want to unless you're with your person, really a person.
Speaker 3: But you've experimented before in the past. I mean you've had your.
Speaker 1: Time, definitely, but it was like it's a limit to it. It's like certain things I'm never not I'm having protected sex. I'm the guy that's definitely having protected sex every I if I'm single, it's no question. And I know some girl say it, they don't like it. They're like, no, I'm good, you got it, don't matter matter.
Speaker 2: Last card is Ace of Spades, which is a naughty question. Have you ever watched your partner masterman and get off without you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Does that turn you on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Of course? Absolutely, hearty talk, yes or no, all of the dirty talk. And it's just like it doesn't even matter what it is. It's just like it doesn't matter. You can say ship now that you can't get to say when we're finished in an hour or two whatever.
Speaker 3: Do you have any fetishes and I know you do because you said you We're gonna tell me, and I'm upset. You know, what do you like like feet? Do you like you?
Speaker 1: I love feet?
Speaker 3: You have a like being smothered? Do you have an ass fetish? Do you have like? What is your fetish? Do you have?
Speaker 1: Like ass? Feet and nipples? And like I love a girl, like if a girl got a nice neck, Like it's like the symmetry is right, the shape of it, like the sexy is me, Like I'm devouring your neck.
Speaker 3: The whole time we haven't said, like I just look, you're leaving hickeys and all.
Speaker 1: I know how to do it without You're gonna think that, you're gonna think you're next fucked up. But then you look in the mirror like it's about pressure.
Speaker 3: You're a ninja.
Speaker 1: Ninja