Speaker 1: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Good morning. It is September twenty fourth, twenty twenty four. Ten. Eh, what do we want to believe? You want to believe my Do you want to believe my computer? And do you want to believe my broadcaster? Or you want to believe my phone? Every one of them has a different time on it, but it's around ten thirty. Let's see. So yesterday I started at fast. I'm still on it. I haven't broken it yet. I'm not sure what I'm going to do today quite yet, leaning towards day two, but we'll see how it goes. And I did with doctor Peter glynnon by the way it came. It's hopefully not backward when I do the replay, but it is a a cure with holistic medicine. And if you've notice, this cover is slightly different because with holistic Medicine used to be like that which I'd attempted within the little word with holistic Medicine, but this one has it all at the bottom, So the cover is a variant twenty seventeen publication our good friend doctor Peter Glidden and I have sent out to the Telegram group and I'm gonna ask you guys as well. I think I believe and I know that the ultimate true convention for positive health and recovery from this horrific medical tyranny that we've been under for the last over one hundred years. Well over it was growing in strength in numbers and lies and deception of science science for a long time before or nineteen twelve. So that's only when the AMA was allowed to dictate who could call themselves a doctor and who couldn't. So we need to get doctor John Bergman on the show. I need a grassroots effort, recommend it get reached out to him. Same thing with doctor Stefan Lanka. Okay, those two people, and if by some as doctor Peter Glidden says Genie in the Bottle Magic, I somehow wake up one day and I have the means to do so you know what I'm talking about, right, I would love to put together, maybe just electronically at first, and then maybe an actual like event where you can attend in the future where doctor Peter Glidden, doctor Alfonso Manzo, third, doctor Stefan Lanka, even if he has to do it via you know, livestream to the event so that people can hear him and doctor John Bergman all together. For our own let's just say much better than the Age's conference conference. We won't call it much better than the Age's Conference conference, because I'm pretty sure there'll be some legal issues with that. But you get my drift that would take into account everything that nobody talks about with Bechamp and how Pasture was completely and we'll talk about that today a fraud, and how the germ theory was pushed by the Rothschilds because of their global dominance with their financial institutions. That's the means, not the not the height of it, because when you get deeper into it, you will find at the core of everything there's participants in the Roman Catholic Empire. Yes it still exists, and Austria was where it moved to at one point in history. And then you see this influx of Jesuits. Well they called themselves Roman Catholics, but they were Jesuits who came over from the Leopold Society and all that. And you know Samuel Morris, the guy who created the telegraph system in the Morse code sounded the alarm in a book in eighteen thirty three I believe it was, or maybe it was eighteen thirty two, but that will be explained maybe more in the upcoming book that I am writing. And you can always get that glad to be here. What I don't know what that first part means. I'm not reading that out loud. But also I signed up for Doctiveness program and got the submans and they're legit cool. I don't I'm not in the parade, oh man. Anyhow, So what was like saying, was I go with it? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: By shamp has completely destroyed that. But the the what do you call it, the Knights of Malta. And you have to understand, like after World War One and World War Two, all these institutions, these global think tanks, all of a sudden crop up everywhere, including the CIA that came that was the wess prior to during the World the Second War, all that stuff happened because they succeeded in their in their goal. The frankes Zionist movement had conquered the world at that point, and everyone was cowering and our government unfortunately, quote unquote had enough. And let me just read what I what I wrote in the description of this video, and I'll explain that because I already wrote it out. So it's a growing mesness. Today. I'm a bit checked out. Yes, I have a ton of work to do, and I am on day two of a fast. I've been reading virus Mania and I see a major, unspoken but very real connection to the world wars and the global uptick in mass poisonings via pesticize and pharmaceutical practices. The dates in which these things were initiated into high gear is significant, especially when you know what the protocols say about it and what the Zionus Conventions I'd say it said about it exactly this thing and what they're saying right now. Everybody's focused on Middle East, where they think everything is isolated, but it's been happening here through the eugenics program that they call allopathic medicine read in this country for a very long time, and no one seems to get it yet that drugs and their care equal death, whether slowly or rapidly. I said, this is not coincidental. The frankest assault on mankind was put into overdrive, and institutions of global regulation were given powers to dictate over the countries and beyond their confines within the constitutional law. Why because our country was wilfully surrendered to the plan by traders within trust the plan. Yeah what plan are you talking about? Their chief? And yeah, just so you know, right here is lead big farm behind. Smack that thing and get this code in there for your fifty percent off the membership while it still goes on. And then what do you want your nutrients called Brenda, have her tailor it for you. Maybe you can get involved in supplying those very same make you if you become a distributor or something like that, then you can build up your clientele and get your some mental technically for free. And then you'll have your health and check without having to come out of pocket. Right and then Gives and Go. Yes, this given se and Go has seen some activity lately, and I want to thank you all for that. I just realized that now my daughter's music, which used to be like fifty dollars a month, which was I thought was pretty decent, is now one hundred dollars a month this year because it's year three of a program or something that gets more in depth, I guess, so I didn't know that, So I paid that yesterday and then her her gymnastics is like one hundred and forty a week a month. Yeah, good times. Anyway, it's extracurricular stuff and she is benefiting it from it greatly. So anyway, Yeah, so I'm going to be hopefully getting closer with your help and support to getting a list made and showing you exactly where the money that you guys have been donating is going to go for each individual item, and then you'll also be able to see whether or not additional is needed or if we're good to go once everything's drawn out. The one thing I didn't add to there because I was assuming that I was going to be able to use Linux, but I don't know how that's going to operate on the camera. I know different browsers make the camera look crappy or it makes the green screen way too sensitive like Firefox does, and I don't want to have to use Firefox if I'm on Linux because it won't work right. And Chromium versus Chrome, like, there's all kinds of things I have to consider if I change over to Linux. So maybe a lot do two oss and then you know you can do that at the biosphase hold down a button and then pick which one you want to use each time. We'll see what happens. Anyway, So there you go. All these are here, simper frere LLC is your landing page for all that stuff, including doctor Bozos stuff. And you click yeah, you use this code for eleven percent off just for you guys, for my hot sauces. It does not work on the bundle packs because you're already getting free shipping on the ones that are like eight packs and twelve packs, okay, and the gallon gallon's free shipping too. And then if you want to send me something, there's my address. Be advised if for some reason, I'm not asking you to do this, but if you do want to send me a check, send it submit it to this like write it out to that sent for fry s E M P E R f R y two words LLC. That way I don't have to give you my for real last name. And that everybody's happy, right, Okay? Good? If you thought christs was, I'm here to reveal to you that that was just added so that this shit I talk about it doesn't blow back on my family. Yeah, yeah, you know, think it ahead. And speaking of blowback on people, there's a couple of videos I can show you, and I should, but I want to read a couple of things first. I mean, I set that up perfectly for that. Though you heard about the i'll seem the stupid memes of the FEDS with their arms like this at the guy's door right over, we'd like to talk to you about something that you posted on social media. Well, you know, Regie from Boston had something to say about that that I thought was significant slightly, I mean of some sort I forget I got whereabouts it was, but he's got two of them here. I gotta see which one it was. But he also put one out recently, like I think it was today, twenty hours ago, Bluetooth vaccines being used to kill an attack. I mean, there's truth to all of it. His his way take on it may very well be valid, But I think everybody's explanation of everything has like big, huge, wide open gaps where there's a lot of missing data, a lot of detail that's important. So although that's true, I think they're hopscotching over a lot of other details that would make this more h impactful in its delivery. And I think this is why I want to get back to this virus discussion again, because the reason why everybody's running around scurrying for shots and all this other stuff, and oh, how can you say is not do this and that and blah blah blah when data do talks about it and ne're your friends. It's cause they're not saying it the way you think that they are. Number one, number two. Virus means poison. It also means venom leans liquid poison right Latin. It just means a poison. It doesn't mean something that they are talking about where it's fragmented DNA. It's dead sale debris in reality, if anything at all, and not just an artifact on the freaking slide from the electron microscope that they've poisoned, sliced, mixed into a slurry, all this stuff that they do to it, adding chemicals to it, changing the nature of things. And they're using dead cells, dead to issue in the first place, because it doesn't survive the whole process of being prepared for an electron microscope, this electron microscope microscopy. There we go, so you're not looking at you're like comparing something dead to something living and asking to saying that I'm gonna be able to tell how this works, because in what it does based on an assumption of something that's not moving or doing anything anymore, and if not even is a thing at all, the whole process of breaking down all of the cells could create those and not anomalies that they're saying are virus. But there's never been anything that's been isolated. There's no proof in Robert Koch, I know, I know him right, pretty strange, but he's just as big as a friggin fraud as past doer. And this is what I'm learning from, uh, not just learning from me. I'm not the only source, but virus media is confirming that. All right, So I'm gonna read you right now from my phone because I've screenshot and that I don't have to dance around on archive dot org, which I do have up as well. Apparently this one, this particular book, you can borrow for fourteen days at a time. So that's cool, but then you just read borrow it again. It's not anything. Some of them you can only borrow for an hour at a time. This one's fourteen days. Sorry, now I'm like day thirteen or something. I don't know. Let's go. This says, this pathway always includes several key steps inventing the risk of a disastrous epidemic, incriminating an elusive pathogen. Right, it's that unicorn over there that's doing it. Certainly not the pesticides. Certainly, not the food, water, and air that we're poisoning you with. Certainly not previous vaccines that you took. No, no, no, it's this invisible thing that we can't prove exists. Ignoring alternative toxic causes, thank you, manipulate epidemiology with non verifiable numbers to maximize the false perception of an imminent catastrophe. In promising salvation with vaccines, this guarantees large financial returns. But I'm going to tell you this right now, and I'm going to say this from something I posted. Oh you son of a bitch. Well, I gotta scroll back up now, Oh no, no, hold on, there is It says, this is a little so Now, this was an Instagram post that I posted about something else. But I can speak this whole thing and it still makes sense. This is a little ignorant of the fact that death is the intended outcome of pharmaceuticals and MD quote unquote healthcare. Money is simply the incentive for those who should be defending you to betray you. Not necessarily that they understand that they're doing this because they believe in their own science. It's a measure of the amount of human suffering they cause, that being the money. The goal is to kill you, not to just make you sick enough to sell you drugs. It's to get you into a hospital or doctor's office were the only eventual outcome is death when following their treatments. That's the slow burn, right, that's the slow or soft eugenics. All right, moving back to this, but how is it possible to achieve all this simply by relying on the most powerful activator of human decision making process, i e. Fear some diddy shit they don't care about, okay, And then Pasteur on his deathbed, said this, the microbe is nothing. The terrain is everything. That's still ignorant because yeah, the terrain, but what does that mean? And he was quoting somebody else when he said that, but he agreed with them. Finally it was one of his biggest detractors. Right, But he was agreeing with it finally, and he knew he was a fraud. I guess he was trying to clear his conscious as he was dying. But what does that say about nutrition? What makes the terrain the terrain right? What makes it powerful? What makes it strong? What makes it? One person not gets sick and someone else does. Why is it that people manifest symptoms in different ways when it's, according to them, the same thing coming after both of them, This whole one one cause, one cure, no other factors, not a condine combination of factors, which could make a variety of different symptoms, which they then just all grab like they did with COVID and say, no, everything's COVID now, and if you die from something else, you're also a COVID victim because we need numbers. Yeah, and nothing like same thing with age, Like people don't die of quote unquote age, and then they AZD poisoning cause them to get pneumonia and stuff like that, and things that people nomine would bounce back from skin fall right off your freaking bones and they're like, yeah, yeah, that's a ADS. It's usually a pulmonary things and respiratory And it says though it becomes obvious that bacteria could very well exist without humans. Humans, however, could not live without bacteria. It also becomes unimaginable that these mini creatures, whose life purpose and task for almost an infinite time has been to build up life, are supposed to be the great, primary or singular causes of disease and death. Yet the prevailing allopathic medical philosophy has convinced us of this since the late nineteenth century, when we passed Door and Robert Cooch became heroes. Just a few hours after birth, all of a newborn baby's mucous membrane has already been colonized by bacteria, which perform important and it's positive benefits. Right, so it says, every surgery makes use of this principle using little sacks of maggots. This is discussing to clean wounds that are particularly difficult to sanitize. The maggots eat only the dead or broken material. They do not touch healthy, living flesh. No surgeon in the world can cleanse such a wound so precisely and safely as these maggots. Did you know that? Is this an old practice? And when everything is clean, the feast is over. The maggots don't eat you up, because then they wouldn't have anything more to eat. Pastor finally became aware of all this, quitting Bernard dictum the microbe is nothing to trains everything on his deathbed. Pasturians were already using the expression virus in the nineteenth century, but this is ascribed to the Latin term virus, which just means poison. To describe organic structures, That's what it says. There says I'm reading it says, which just means poison. I'm not added living that to describe organic structures that could not be classified as bacteria because they're inconsequential and it's significant. There's also this thing called pleomorphic microzyma. So your body, like, where did it come from? If you if you're a if you're in a hermetically sealed environment, and they've done these experiments and then all of a sudden, bacteria still forms. Why how? Because your body actually creates what it needs to kill toxins or clean up things in your body. Your body is what they're denying to be true. Is an intelligent design that knows how to fix things and knows how to organize and send out little cleanup crews and whatever is needed for that occasion, it will create. Sometimes the byproduct of it eating a toxin can be more toxic, and that's unfortunate. So then toxin will build. But the bacteria isn't the cause of the fire. That's like saying the firemen of the cause of the fire, because every time you see it fire, you see firemen. All right. It was a perfect fit with the concept of the enemy. If no bacteria can be found, then some other single cause must be responsible for this disease. There's some typos in this book. In this case, a quote BA Gates Metaphistopheles comes to mind, for just where no ideas are the proper word is never far And it says when the cancer were dissolved directly after the war, the number of smallpox deaths also markedly declined. There Three years later, in eighteen seventy four, they're talking about war between French and German. There were only three three hundred and forty five smallpox deaths in Germany per year. Prevailing. This is prevailing Medicine says that this reduction was due to the rece symp I can't read that word. A law that, among other things, stipulated that a child had to be vaccinated. Well, let me even repeat that. In Germany that far back, a child had to be vaccinated before the end of the calendar year of following his year of birth. That's frightening as shit. That's assuming that everything that they've told you about vaccination, this is a late eighteen hundreds is true, that it's not driven by any other superficial means to doctor results, that they even know what the hell they're talking about when it comes to smallpox and what it actually is, which is a poisoning that the last place your body can get rid of things is through the skin, and that's usually its last resort, so before the end of the calendar year following his year of birth. But in fact, this law first came into effect in eighteen seventy five, when the smallpox scare was long passed improvements in hygiene, technology and civilization what had occurred at that time which led to the reduction in illness and deaths. Their grammar sometimes in this book isn't great either, So it says in the Nobel Peace Prize, don't think that Nobel Peace Prize means something good. It means most convincing bullshit. So far, you get most convincing bullshit award. Okay. In her Nobel Prize paper from nineteen eighty three, she reports that the genetic material of living beings can constantly alter by being hit by shocks. This one is actually not a negative one. These shocks can be toxins, but also other materials that produce stress in a test tube. In this turn, Oh, this in turn can lead to a formation of a new genetic sequences which were unverifiable. So what they're saying there is they think genetics is static and it's not. So all this all their concepts about genetics don't apply. Oh it's a genetic thing. Well, we'll cause that condition some sort of toxic overload, some sort of negative stimuli that's harming it. So things had to adjust, things had to adapt. And then you're using those as markers to say that there's something wrong with the person rather than looking for the toxin. Yeah, great job. So here's another quote. The conclusion is unavoidable or unavoidable. Pasture deliberately deceived the public, including especially those scientists most familiar with his published work. It says modern virus detection methods like PCR tell little or nothing about how a virus multiplies, doesn't exist, which animals carry it, or how it makes people sick. It is like trying to say whether someone has bad breath by looking at his fingerprint. I'm just going through the pages that I found so far that I found interesting in a worthy of note. Yeah, so this is where they're saying that even the vaccine mixture that Pasture used he stole from John Joseph Toussaint. Not that that's a great thing because it's useless poison. That made no sense anyway, given the fact that they have the idea of the cause wrong. Nobody's talking about nutrition, nobody's talking about strengthening the body so we can fix itself. Nobody's talking about then perhaps using a homeopathic if it's necessary to retune in, balance out the body. They're not talking about any of that. They're just talking about the synjecty with forced this whole force thing, force the body to do this, force the body do that, suppress this, suppressed that, and then play this game that we think we know what antibodies are, and that we think we know what genetics does, and that we can shoot shoot you up full of garbage, and all of a sudden, you're better. And why is this important? Only I'm not talking about it because they're about to do it again. That's why it says pastures super vaccine might have caused, rather than prevented, rabies, writers write scientific historian Horace Judson. Is that surprising to anybody? And here's another page fifty two. One would hope that the so called peer review system largely eliminated fraud. It is still commonly considered a holy pillar of the temple of science, promising adherence to quality standards. But the decades long practice, several decades long practice of peer review is rotten to the core. It functions like this. Experts or peers who remain anonymous examine review research proposals and journals journal articles submitted by their scientific competitors, so they haven't a reason to shoot down anything that doesn't agree with them. Arity These so called experts then decide if the proposals should be approved or the articles printed in scientific publications. There are said to be around fifty thousand such peer reviewed publications and all the best new journals such as Nature Science blah blah blah blah blah. Okay, and then it says, let's see, do you do yeah? The other shining light of modern medicine, German doctor Robert Coch eighteen forty three to nineteen ten was also an an enterprising swindler. At the tenth International Medical Congress in Berlin in eighteen ninety, the microbe hunter with the oversized ego pronounced that he had developed a miracle substance against tuberculosis. I want to know that what happened with that bunch people died. Experts such as historian Christopher Gradman and Heidelberg say that Coke cleverly staged tuberculens that's the name of his wunder drug, tuberculin cleverly stage to launch. Everything seemed to have been planned well in advance. In late October eighteen ninety, during the first wave of tuberculin euphoria, Coke had taken leave of his hygiene professorship. In confidential letters, he requested his own institute, modeled on the institute Pastedteward in Paris from the Prussian state. Prussia is a big important thing. This is the hub of frankest Jesuit Illuminati. Okay, in order, this is Frankfurt on the main stuff. Okay, this is that's what we're talking about. This is part of Germany stay in order to be able to research what the fuck is that hold on? Someone's popping up on ice cream? Good I here the research is tuberculin extensively. Professor Cook calculated the expected profit on the basis of a daily production of five hundred portions of tuberculin at four point five million marks annually. Who cares about all that? But and yeah, so anyway, he killed a bunch of people with a drug that did nothing. Okay, all right, Hippocatas, who is said to have lived around four hundred BC. And Galen. They actually talk about Galen in this book, which is interesting because Galen is the source that Amon goes to to understand the pharmacology of the ancient Hellenistic era and beyond, because he was the personal physician of who was it Marcus Aurelius or is it? Yeah? I think so, no, non marketers, somebody somebody important. You know, you'll figure it out. Maybe I'm right. I don't know. I don't think I am, though, represent the view that an individual was for the most part in the driver's seat in terms of maintaining health with appropriate behavior and lifestyle choices. Yes, that was what Galen said, one of the most significant physicians of his day, born in one point thirty a d represented the view that in an individual was for the most part in the driver's se in terms of maintaining health with appropriate behavior and lifestyle choices. Most disease, according to ancient philosophy, was due to a derivation from a good life, says Golob, And when disease occur. Diseases occur, they could most often be set aright by changes in diet. Get onto this on the subscription for doctor Peter G. Linton. Even in the eighteen even into the eighteen fifties, the idea that diseases are contagious found hardly any support in medical and scientific circles. One of the most significant medical authorities. This is the other lie that's important to understand, and this is how they get you. Fear of other people, fear of being wrong things, putting on masks, getting shots, because that's my invisible defense shield against all these other people. And yet you don't understand that. You just let it in by getting that shot, You just ate it. You just breathed it in. You didn't have a really good diet in the first place, so you were already weakened before all this piate poison came your direction, you know, so you weren't able to just resist it. You are dehydrated. We can do too. You eat too much, but even not necessarily all the bad things. But everything's poisoned. But in addition to eating too much, your body's always constantly using all of its energy to digest, so therefore it's in a weakened state anyway, and then it comes poison all right. One of the most insignificant medical authorities of the time was German Maximaon Penan Coffer eighteen eighteen to nineteen oh one, who tried to comprehend things as wholes oh like holistic medicine and so incorporated various factors into his considerations about the onset of diseases, including individual behavior and social conditions. To vun petent Coffer, the microbe theoreticians oversimplified monocausal hypotheses seemed naive, something that turned him into a proper anti contagionists in view of the then emerging division of medicine into many separated Okay, that's our but monocausal monosolution. Keep your focuses on this thing, drug surgery, drug surgery, fun pent Coffer identified drinking water as the main cause of the issues back then. There were no treatment plants in those days, so water was often so visibly and severely contaminated with industrial chemicals and human excrement that people regularly complained about its stink and discoloration. Studies also showed that households with access to clean water had few to no cholera cases at all. Although patent Coffers certainly didn't deny the presence of microbes in the cesspool, he argued that these organisms could contribute to the diseas's course, but only when the biological terrain was primed so that they could thrive. We can state overload of toxins drinking it down in all right, there's a breaking point. So certainly, like molecular biologists are rightly proud of their achievement, and it's an equally rightfully feel that they have won the right to go on with their research. But their money comes from politicians, bankers, bankers, Jewish Zionus bankers, Rothchilds, Rockefellers, carnegiese all part of the same collective foundations. Well, they just said Rockefeller, right, who are not capable of recognizing nature of scientists, attitude to science, and who still feel no, that's not true. They know how to manipulate people who are book smart but not wise, and they are too hyped up on their own hubris, sniffing their own farts and feeling that they're superior to others, that it's easy to manipulate those people into blind into blindness when they're actually harming people to think that they're doing something good. And then so it goes and then it's written, and then it's written, and then the next person picks up from there because this is already a settled fact, settled fact of science. This is how it works. And we build upon a faulty foundation in medicine and in science as I feel, as I felt my subject blah blah blah blah. Okay, that's enough for that one. After World War Two, diseases such as tuberculosis, measles, diphtheria, or pneumonia no longer triggered mass fatalities, and industrialized nations such as affluent America, this became a huge problem for institutions like the Centers for Disease Control, the American Epidemic Authorities as reductionary oh as redundancy threatened. In nineteen forty nine, a major a majority voted to eliminate the CDC completely. Wouldn't it that have been nice? Instead of bowing out of a potentially very lucrative industry. The CDC went on and artists searched for viruses. This is how they have their claim to relevance. But how to find an epidemic where there isn't any You do clustering. These symptoms and those symptoms, and those symptoms, and those symptoms and those symptoms all mean this thing, and it's a virus that does it. Don't ask us to give you a sample of it, but it's real. This involves a quick scan of your environment. Hospitals okay, this is something else. Hospitals take cares, local bars. See this is part of the clustering, right, et cetera. To locate one, two, or a few individuals with the same or similar symptoms. This is apparently completely sufficient for virus hunters to to clear and impending epidemic. It doesn't matter if these individuals have never had contact with each other or even that they've been they've been ill at intervals of weeks or even months. So clusters can deliver no key clues or provide actual proof of an existing or imminent microbial epidemic, even if and you can use virus in that instead of microbial if you feel like it. Even the fact that a few individuals present the same clinical picture does not got cut off. Many pieces of evidence justified the suspicion that the cause of infantile paralysis polio is not a virus. Many experts, like American physician Benjamin Sandler, believe a decisive decisive factor in is a high consumption of refined food such as granulated sugar. Now sugar is a catalyst for the shot. So if this is something that was talked about in murder by injection, and it was a study done, I believe in Virginia. Maybe it was North Carolina where the guy was saying. The doctor I forgot his diyme. It was an interesting name. It was easy to remember to But he told people, hey, kid, stop letting your kids eat ice creaming in candy and soda during the summertime. And the amount of polio cases dropped him dramatically. And then there was a new ad campaign that was promoting all that shit again. And then people started doing it again because monkeys see monkey do and there's advertising campaigns, and there's free samples and all this little crap. And then the cases of polio rose again because the sugar with the shot was the catalyst. Others cite mass vaccinations. Thank you, it's about fucking time. Indeed, since the beginning of the twentieth century has been known that the paralysis so typical of polio have often appeared at the site where the injection has been given. Additionally, the number of polio cases has increased drastically after mass vaccinations against diphtheria and whooping cough in the nineteen forties. So they gave you a shot from one thing, it gave you something else. Now they're going to give you a shot for that. Can we see the pattern? Yet? So, the people who are in those convalescent homes that got hit the hardest with COVID, they all by mandate by their contract in order to stay in those places, to get flu shots, they have to take their medicines, they have to take the pharmaceuticals that we can their systems already they're already gonna obviously an undernutrified state. They're deficient, and probably many things given the diet that they're given at those places, All those things contribute to you, and then the long term deficiencies that they've had and their com liberdities and all that stuff. They are prime targets. Of course there'd be high rate. But no, no, no, it's not that we killed you with your commonly easily consented to flu shot.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: No, there's a brand new unicorn in town that we got to watch out for his unicorn and bites are freaking deadly. I can't breathe. And also, yeah, the milimeter waves towers they've been putting up everywhere. When they're activated, they can make the gases near spontaneously create double bonded nitrogen and oxygen, which makes cyanide. You breathe enough of that shit in and you can't breathe. You can't breathe. So as indeed, since the beginning of the twentieth century. Yeah, okay, I think we already finished that one. Yeah, Pullio, like most diseases, is on page sixty of that book. Maybe conditional on various factors. It makes particular sense however, to take poisoning by industrial and agricultural pollution into consideration to explain why this nervous disease first appeared in the nineteenth century in the course of industrialization. It has spread like wildfire in the industrialized West and in the first half of the twentieth century, while the developing countries, in contrast, there was no outbreak. In the nineteenth century, the disease was named polio mylitis, referring to degeneration of spinal column nerves. My Litis is a disease of the spinal cord typical of polio. Orthodox medical literature can offer no evidence that the poliovirus. To even call it that is already an insult to their own work that they put in here. Welln't just call it polio because it's not a virus. It's just a name that you gave a group of conditions after a response to a poison was anything other than benign until the first polio epidemic, which occurred in Sweden in eighteen eighty seven. Eighteen eighty seven. This was thirteen years after the invention of DDT in Germany in eighteen seventy four and fourteen years after the invention of the first mechanical crop sprayer, which was used to spray formulations of water, kerosene, soap, and arsenic. Remember the story of is that doctor Gladon told about the kid who is rolling on the deck when he was younger. He's nine years old and he's practically dying because they used to treat the wood. Not by accident. This wasn't happening by accident. The industrialized poisons that they used to make things better. But this is just the way life is because we just have the only these things, no deliberately using these things. Not because the people who are making these things understand this. But when you have like what do you call industry standards, who sets those psychopaths? So the wood on your deck poisoning your child because it's treated with arsenic Okay. The epidemic also occurred immediately following an unprecedented flurry of pesticide innovations, says Jim West of New York, who was extensively investigated, who has who has extensively investigated the subject of polio and pesticides. This is not the same that DDT was the actual cause, says He says the epidemic, also credit immediately falling. Okay, yeah, okay, here is this is not to say that the DDT was the actual cause of the first polo epidemic, as arsenic was then in widespread use and DDT is said to have been merely an academic exercise. However, DDT or any other any of several neurotoxic organo chlorides already discovered, could have caused the first polio epidemic if they had been used experimentally as pallets societ. Now here's what I started thinking about because around the time that they started pooh poohing on a holistic medicine, especially the hoping well and I'm thinking mostly about, obviously the natropathic clinical nutrition, majorly flipping the our understanding of the of the food pyramid upside down and then categorizing it accordingly, taking away the idea of medical nutrition in any of their allopathic procedures, you know, using past or as they would to eliminate raw milk. There's also this other issue I think that they're using the understanding of what that Samuel Christian Henneman laid out with the law potentization small dose of let's say our synicum, which is arsenic and other things. When your body is auto tuned to read it, to put it back into order. So when they give this thing to a person who is healthy, these symptoms occur. Right when they give it to a person who has these symptoms already, it makes them better. Am I getting I think I'm focusing? Oh shit, maybe I am a hold on. So anyway, let me get through this thought first, because the focus is just annoying me. Obs likes to take control of that, and I have to always fix it. What if they're picking and choosing what exactly it is that they spray in the air, what exactly it is that they put in shots? These some of them so so conveniently happened to also be alchemical metals that were important to the sorcerers of the previous centuries. So that's good because there are a bunch of Stone Age psychopathic priest crafts, right, But so it kind of is like a signature. But in addition to that, when you look at the homeopathst work and what they've used to identify what the you know, what types of metals or what types of you know, poisons if you will cause certain symptoms, they could have used that and then and then flipped it and inverted it into into a potential weapon, knowing full well what the symptoms of each of those would be in a healthy person, and then claimed that that's a virus because they're at poisoning you with that exact thing and having fore knowledge of what the response will most likely be. And people who are healthy, is that a thought? Think it is because they like to invert everything. They like to flip because this is a natural thing, right, This is a natural phenomenon that homeopaths, pathic medicine works, Homeopathic what they call it prepare you know, preparations of these substances actually help people who have these symptoms already. So why wouldn't you, if you were an anti god, anti creation, take something that is of a natural, strange, unusual, metaphysical, but very cool thing that you can substantiate and flip it on its head and use it as a weapon against people if you were evil some of the bitch, wouldn't that be the thing? That whole time, denying that holistic medicine has anything to offer, denying that clinical nutrition has anything to offer to strengthen your body in the first place, and completely denying one percent that you know homeopathic remedies or anything but crackpot science, right, But at the same time preparing their own poisons with those very things and those exact combinations that Hanneman and others that preceded him discovered for homeopathic treatments and going after people with those types of things involved in their and their own poisonings. I think it would be potential. I think there's I think there's something there, Sambai, I gotta do something real quick. If I don't get the sofa here, it's I mean, say, I keep not seeing myself focused. OBS is a little slow to start. It might make a fart noise. I don't know why it does that. You might hear it. Every time you open up OBS it farts at you. Why I don't know. But it doesn't work either. Oh no, it stopped. Good the more farts? All right? Shut up? You can figure video can't recontrol. I gotta turned that to ten. Get off there? Can you just waitever to tolls? Is close enough to ten? I don't care. Okay, how are we looking better? Good? And we're back and forth? Nonsense of refocusing my freaking phone? Does that all the time, like, stop it stop moving, just making things more out of focus every time you do that, all right, But instead of prohibiting the insects asides Paris green, it was replaced by the Paris green was, by the way, the ars arsenic and yeah, okay, arsenic and lead. It was replaced by even more toxic pesticite led arseny. Okay, but I'm sorry, I guess Paris green was a different one. Let arsenal is the one that they replaced it with, which likewise contained heavy metal. In the state of Massachusetts in eighteen ninety two, according to a two thousand and four article in the British magazine The Ecologist, indeed, a pollo epidemic broke out in Massachusetts. Two years later, doctor Charles calv Cavalty not Cavalry. Cavalry, who was responsible for the test, maintained that a toxin was most likely the culprit than a virus, more likely a culprit than a virus, stating emphatically that we are very certainly not dealing with a contagious disease. By the end of the nineteen thirties, vaccine researchers had allegedly discovered a whole range of virus isolates, but these could not have been real isolates, and another problem cropped up along the way. The monkeys didn't get sick when they were orally administered the glop, so they were taking stuff from this is okay, I know where this is coming from. This this auto ties into Geigachek's nonsense with the slow virus and injecting shit into a brain by drilling holes into the monkey's heads. But when he fed it to him, it didn't do anything. It was only the procedure of this glopping and poisonly injected into their brains that they can make them get have paralysis or whatever else they were trying to give to them. These researchers can only produce paralysis by injecting into the brain large amounts of substrates of unknown contents and say, now look see polio and anything they can do to skew their results to make it fit what they want to present to people. In ninety forty one, the polio virus hunters had it to accept a bitter setback when experts reported in the Scientific Journal's Archives of Pediatrics that human polymolitis has not been shown conclusively to be a contagious disease down er what from today's perspective seems like total blindness was at the time and every day practice. Not only in the United States. After nineteen forty five, DDEP powder was used in Germany to fight a type of laus said to carry typhus, and in agriculture, including fruit and vegetable cultivation, DDT was likely lavishly dispersed for a so called plant protection. By the way, when you see the word German or came from Germany, that's the region. Who owns the companies. I'll give you a guess, same tribe, just so you know, people who are creating all this stuff and dumping on us, who have controlled it or who has been funding that company to make them exist, would be the same hands, the same frank as the banker hands. And those people are more of them, likely either fellow travelers or themselves, you know, the chosen ones, so to say, German company like ig Farbin, you know the conglomerate of like twenty five different companies or five different companies or what the fuck it is that happened. Yeah, but who owned those companies prior that merged? Who owned bear? Was it a bunch of Germans really maybe by like you know, papers and birth certificates that they didn't have those, but no, no, it's you know who they are. They just happened to call that so that it wipes away who's really always behind everything that's freaking killing people? Yeah, uh huh. So after World War two visible proof of viruses, we don't need that here. Let me let me put that up on the screen, because this is where it gets really to my point that World War two was the defeat, the last the last stand of anyone who is going to resist a complete and total Zionis global domination by Francis Zionis psychopaths or Jews, what do you want to call them? Modern viral research is like bigfoot hunting is like bigfoot hunting trackers of the legendary ape like beast called sasquatch and bomb them. Book snow man try out the occasional, question questionable blurry photograph of in footprint marks to claim proof of Bigfoot's existence. The only reason why I snapshot of this one is for that particular thing about the World War two, and that might be it. I think there might be a couple more has gotta scroll. No, that's it. That's it for today. But the book is called virus Mania. Let me read this to you though, real conspiracy Blackrock is buying up DNA sites like ancestry and twenty three meters to get access to your personal information. Why because there are they didn't know how to spell there the right one. There are genetic markers which will make you more likely to develop certain diseases, but I don't. So again, this is because you don't understand the science that you would even believe that. That's the reason. Okay, and I just explained this to you, and you probably already knew this. I wasn't trying to talk down at that moment. That's not what I was getting at. I'm kind of healing at this thing. That's that only works in the in the in the world of their faith science. Okay, why do they want that? Ask doctor Bondzo, how we are connected to any one part of us? And how like spooky action at a distance, instantaneous action at a distance, they can do something to your DNA sample that will harm you. And some people call that a spiritual atack because they don't understand the metaphysics involved or the actual physics. Because it's actual physics, right, it really is what's going on. We just don't understand the nature of physics over this world, so we call it metaphysics when we don't get it. But but physics and metaphysics is the same thing, true physics. It says, with with access to you, yours and your ancestral DNA, Blackrock could sell this information to health insurance. This is stupid, this is ignorant. No, you don't get it. This is all small minded thinking because you're trying to think like a like a non psychopath when you try to understand what they're doing. No, this what they could do at any given time, just like they could do if you got the shot and their bluetooth controlling you. Is they could and this is a real deal, asked doctor Manzo. Through your DNA scent sample, you are connected to it, and if they have some other technocratic device or reasoning or way to do something to you or make sure that if you are going to walk up to another shot, that they utilize your DNA in the preparation of whatever they're going to give you, then they could bring something into you that your body wouldn't recognize as being a danger potentially or something else, But it's all about poisoning. It's all about poisoning. This is somewhat missing the mark here, but Blackrock wanting those things is is one key point to make. The second one would be why was Dan Bongino of Rumble a Claim promoting twenty three and meters like a motherfucker for like four to five years straight and probably still is. I don't know, I haven't watched him in a long time, but you know when I was under the ether in twenty sixteen seventeen, Oh Trump, Yeah, that's when that was interested in the in the in more of the soap opera, because you know, he is a he is a movie star, mister trumph Riddler as multiple kill teams, do you target Trump's air played with Iran made weapons systems? Okay, bullshit, just come on, bullshit. Right now. They want you to hear Iran because Trump wants to get us involved in a war with them for Israel. So now everything is Iran, Iran, Iran, Iran set up, this attempted to shoot, attempted. You know, I'm talking about making a finger here. Iran is going after his thing, Iran is going after his planing. It's always Iran. Now it's a Ran Iran Iran. Just Likerusia, Russia, Russia, right, bullshit. They just want to implant that idea in your head so that when he comes trotting in there'll be no resistance to us sending our sons and daughters out to fight a war for Israel. And if you're that stupid, don't let your kids go die for your stupidity, please. I know that's not what you guys would do anyway. But there's a really strange disease. My friend was still the head recently, and now here's a new one US Congress and continuity of government. Panic. I can't stand when they people misuse the word panic. Nobody's panicking. Don't say that the Dems are panicking over something that the Republicans are doing, because it just tells me that you're ignorant, or that the people are rising. They're panicking. You know what that means? That means social loaf social loafing. That means someone else has already got it under control.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: I guess I'll go buy a new grill and watch some football then, because there's no reason they need me out there in the trenches fighting the good fight. Don't use the word panic unless you're retarded, Like I mean, it's seriously, these people who you think are government, who you think have enemies, who you think are being resisted in one way shape of pone, who have consequences for their actions, which they don't. They don't have any accountability. They just do whatever the hell they want and nobody know. The people have never once given them any type of resistance really except one on one basis when people come through their doors and get shot as a result, or get thrown in jail forever and you never hear from them again and the media stops talking about them. That's the only type of resistance that they ever get. And that's not resistance. That's what they want. They want that result. They want to be able to kill you give them an excuse, but yeah, panic over the anticipated and mass casualty event. Well, first of all, unless they were told that they're not going underground. And here's the other thing too, in the world of AI and green screen backgrounds, and why wouldn't we think they also have like an actual material mockup of like Congress underground somewhere, or or of the Oval Office, or of any other place that they usually show meetings, State of the Union, addresses, whatever, and it looks just like it's that place, but it's a set. And it's a set because they're not there anymore, because they're ducking and covering. Well, we're all walking around the surface thinking everything's fine. But and they're gonna make They're gonna give off the impression that everything is so that we don't panic and try to crawl in their little mole hole. Right, So why would we not think that they are not already or when a time comes, will be long in advance, perfectly safe wherever the hell they have created, and they will either broadcast or they'll utilize old footage that they recorded ahead of time to carry on the narrative that they're up on the surface with us, so that we never even know that there's an impending doom. Oh, by the way, we're about to have two boons. Did anybody tell you that? Yeah? And when some other article came out saying that four hundred and sixty six million years ago or a billion, No, it must have been a million. Apparently we had a ring just like Saturn. Why would they talk about that? Why would it why would there be any research money putting into that type of what why is this all symbolism? It's all ancient culture shit that they're talking about through the ass on through they're fake science that they deem science. But it's really just part of the priestcraft sorcery, just like they're pharmaceuticals or priestcraft sorcery. There's a lot a lot of talk, decent amount talking here. Let me see what you guys had to say, yes, hundred per Yeah, but train theory means more than just that. What builds the terrain and that's the nutrition. It's not just it's not virus, it's trained because but then what's that mean?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: What makes it strong? What makes it weak? Divine creation always continually moving towards homeostasis and spiritual evolution while the globalists try to poison us? Does Marco Capo Manco Capo, Yes, yeah, and Focus says excellent point on who owns the company is the small hats good morning career. And I don't know if they're reptiles per se. I haven't ripped any of their faces off like that show v But you know, whatever, you can call them whatever you like. Reptyle brinds for sure like that constant Well, envy isn't really a riptile a thing, and they're very envious, but uh, fear of being exposed maybe or like anxiety. Say it was probably a reptile mind that's always scaring h All right, so let's move on. I'm just gonna flash a few images in front of your face. And the other them are dick picks. Don't worry. You have to pay for those. I don't have. I don't have a OnlyFans account open yet though. All right, So this one, Israel owns the USA. Israel owns the USA. Trump says he will crush anti Semitism, and then Israel plants bombs and kids toys like I was explaining in the previous video and showed the history of that. I think I did, And maybe I was talking to my telegram group. I don't remember, but I was reading an article talking and I showed all the different times that Lebanon had been attacked, and one of the times in the nineties and again in the early two thousands, dolls were exploding in the children's hands. I think I did this on the SNL video. So yeah, but it's happening again. And they also read more recently, like the tins of meat that you would think would be kind of like spam where you put the little back in the day. I don't know if they still do the thing where they you stick the like the sardine cans. Right, you have that little key and you twist it open. Well, that was a bomb and it would blow up people. And they're doing they're dropping those in Gaza right now or have been just to kill a couple of people who are starving right I'm not gonna play little alternative media because a lot of it I can't never like expect that there's not gonna be a shit ton of commercials and stuff so like paid sponsor stuff. Otherwise I would all right, I'm gonna play this a little bit for you. I'm gonna open this up. Richie likes to digress into things as well, so it's not gonna be one hundred percent wonderful. I'm not gonna pause it dgnitting, Okay, I see how it works. And I'm gonna also warn you ahead of time that the first part of his video he's driving with the air conditioning on, so it's a it's gonna be irritating for you. To have to try to listen over the top of him. But the good news is it's not coming off of my telegram, which for some reason decides that it's kind to echo, so you won't have to hear echo and ac. But he's gonna babble for a little bit. I have to get up and do something, so I'll be a moment, then i'll be back, and i'll skip ahead accordingly once I get back.
Speaker 6: So I'm way down in Texas right now.
Speaker 2: Why humble Texas, I believe.
Speaker 6: And it was one hundred and twenty degrees.
Speaker 2: And I went to meet one of my subscribers, a long time subscriber, someone.
Speaker 6: That's help me.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be one hundred and nine here today.
Speaker 6: With questions.
Speaker 2: She made a list for the giveaway that I did on Jailbreak, which but here's the strange thing on this trip.
Speaker 6: I've been gone for nine days. Okay, I think.
Speaker 2: I've met one couple of subscribers that wrote the book, Confusion and Christianity. I've met the second subscriber, and right off the back the weird parallels. As soon as I get out, I realized that even down here in one hundred and twenty degree in Texas, there's hummingbirds.
Speaker 6: She grows flowers that attract hummingbirds. The people in Indiana had hummingbirds on their front board. She was crazy, you know, it is what it is. And we're chatting, and we're chatting and this, that and the other thing.
Speaker 2: And she's talking about the Bible, and she brings up the most obscure thing in the Bible, which is a group of people called the Boreans b. E. R. A.
Speaker 7: And now this was out of the blue.
Speaker 2: She was just explaining something that happened when she was younger. I believe the crazy thing about that is the book Confusion in Christianity. As I was reading it, the only thing I had to look up was one word that I didn't understand, and it was the Boreans. It was a group of people that the apostle Paul went to and told them something about Jesus and being the type of.
Speaker 6: People they were, they wanted to prove the word or something to that effect. But I just found that.
Speaker 1: Okay. So about the frequency of the hummingbird, I bet that that has healing properties, because why would it be antibiotic if you will anti life and poison the poor animal or creature bumblebees too. I bet you they give off a frequent see that is healing and helpful. And also you like your cat's per they say has properties that are healing. And oh they even use the stupid term anti microbial. But maybe it's we're talking about bacteria that actually with these toxins that are not good for you.
Speaker 6: Drivers that I meant before her, so her and chit chat activity and people that got the m R in the vaccine.
Speaker 2: The fact that people are now people that got the vaccine are now giving up bluetooth signal.
Speaker 7: Statistical and the biological. I think you're getting an idea in your head with vaccines.
Speaker 1: This is his audio. I can't do anything about it. Oh no, we now have to read to you guys. This is Luc Matagnier, another guy who's talked about in here, another fraud who got his fame Nobel Peace Prize for his bullshit about HIV. And eight now we reach another possibility. I think there are substances that are incorporated in the so called vaccine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Vaccine in order to stabilize RNA. That is in these vaccines that they that they tell us are And it's not just straight poison right, because I don't think any of their science is real. Okaycin, which is called graphine oxide.
Speaker 6: The caffe.
Speaker 3: Praised by many, is the material of the future. Graffhene is a single layer of carbon atoms connected to hexagonal pattern. It is two hundred times stronger than steel, flexible, almost transparent, and highly.
Speaker 1: Conductive to heat and electricity.
Speaker 3: It is also extremely thin and light, making it an attractive material for nanotechnology applications. There is a multimillion dollar industry behind this material because it has the potential to take off in the fields of biomedical research as an ideal material to build medical devices that interact with cells, even.
Speaker 1: Completely for your benefit. Of course, definitely not in the hands of psychopaths, not at all. We should trust these people. One of course, you know, I'm.
Speaker 3: Lying joining to the neurons of our brain enabling the man machine interface.
Speaker 1: During the month of July and August, which is months sir, I have been in the hospital of l Escario. I had a privileged environment to study it. And it's that I have been and it's that I have been in a building alone. Wow, isolated in the mountain, and with howay mobile Chinese One, wait, don't know, well Samsung, not the Korean ones, not the iPhone either. If you connect the bluetooth, it detects you. Okay, whatever has Bluetooth can be connected. And I connected my bluetooth. In the consultation I started at three in the afternoon and I was alone there, and I was alone. There was no one that reception.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 1: When painting and when patients were arriving. The patient arrives and the code appears, exodcimal or two come on, and I asked her, have you been vaccinated with what with Jansen or whatever? So then I wrote it down. By the way, yes, I have a cell phone. Could you turn it off for a moment, please.
Speaker 6: Turned off?
Speaker 1: And one code disappeared. Are you accompanied? Yeah, well my husband is downstairs. Has he been vaccinated? Yes or no? I came yes or no? I came alone. Oh no, I mean then two or one codes appeared. If you know is what I verified, is that eighty six percent put into those vaccinated get a mac address. I wrote it down and so on.
Speaker 7: They zero.
Speaker 1: And one who wasn't vaccinated didn't have any code at one hundred percent of the unvaccinated. Now mac address came out. I mean eighty six percent of those supposedly vaccinated into mac address does appear, he says, comes out, And we.
Speaker 2: Were speculating on that. And she said to me, you know that cop that shot that woman. I put a video off where a woman said, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus. The cop said what she said, I rebuke you in Jesus's name, and he said say that again, and I'm gonna shoot you, and he did.
Speaker 3: In a.
Speaker 1: Very Did you see how he's flexing up? How is how is dance got all solid? When she went over there, he told her to take the water off the off of the stove because it was boiling over. She got up after she was looking for ID. She she had called the police because she's saw a prowler was in her property and they're about to leave. Richie's gonna explain all this in a second. And then they came back in and started asking her questions and she was giving them information, and then he said something about, well you have a She's like, She's like, why are you tensing up or something like that, and he's like, well, you have a pot of hot water in your hand. You just told him that. She just he was just telling her to go take care of it, and she spits out that and then he does what he does. You'll see, okay, so.
Speaker 6: Let me reiterate.
Speaker 8: The woman that has the steaming hot pot of water called the police because she had a prowler on her property.
Speaker 6: They came out there and checked it out and they were leaving.
Speaker 8: All was well, they were done, and then somehow they end up back in the woman's house asking her for an ID. And while she was looking for ID, the police, this officer points out that the water she has on the stove is boiling over and he says, I don't want a fire.
Speaker 6: So the woman gets up.
Speaker 8: She goes and takes the pot of water off the stove and she looks over and goes, how come you're backing up like that? And he laughs and he says, because you've got a big pot of steaming water. And she goes, oh, oh, oh, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ. And he says what she said, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ. He said, you better not, or I'll shoot you in the face. She said, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus. There's nothing wrong with that, except this dude freaks out and I didn't catch it the first time, so pay attention to this. He shot her in the face, an unarmed woman who called the police, who then came back in her house and asked for her ID. They're laughing and joking, very lighthearted, until she says, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus. He went what she said it again. He said you better not. You better not rebuke me in the name of Jesus, or I'll shoot you in the base.
Speaker 6: Then he does do an ID and then you can take around for your pick work. He was in a stand right there, maybe.
Speaker 7: Than water seen the drawing.
Speaker 6: And for this.
Speaker 7: The other deputy announced he was going to retrieve a medical kid from his vehicle, to which the defendant constructed him not to because of the severity of the injury.
Speaker 2: While he's got a camera on, while he's got a partner that's got a camera on, and while he knows he's gonna have to face the consequences.
Speaker 6: It made me start to think.
Speaker 2: And then she brings up the fact that this just happened the other day. An eighty year old eighty one year old woman is walking her dog. A guy walks by her, doesn't bump into her, doesn't interact with her at all. But then it suddenly like somebody tapped him on the shoulder. He turns around, walks over and punches this old woman in the head and then just walks.
Speaker 6: Away like he didn't just do it. And it really made me start to.
Speaker 5: Think if it'ge obtained exclusively by Fox five. You see her stop as her dog sniffs the wall. A man dressed in black walks past her. Her back is to him. He turns around, heads towards her, punches her so hard she's knocked off her feet. We intentionally pause the video before the punch lands.
Speaker 6: Not me, i's my nose.
Speaker 1: She sounds like she's part of the tribe. Maybe he was acting on instinct. I don't know, but you saw him. He might very well be an an illegal. We don't know, but that's the speculation here. I'm not sure if they ever caught him or a but he's his faces right there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then in the video you can see her attack her calmly walking off.
Speaker 1: He's not calmly. He's all yoked up. He's got his arms out to his side like he's walking like a tough guy. When he walks by here, he's already in a pissed off mood. I don't agree with with this narration at all.
Speaker 5: Dog tries to comfort her passers by rush to help her.
Speaker 1: She's laying still, rush to help her. The woman's on her phone and staring down like a retard, not knowing what to do. And this guy comes running because he's not a retard on the sidewalk.
Speaker 6: You don't look like you at all.
Speaker 2: I saw video here you are because I didn't want to see the dape and maybe even because that you're so lucky because they could have had a.
Speaker 1: Knife, right right? Do you hear that voice? Do you not know what I'm thinking? All right? We'll get back to Richie's summation here, all right.
Speaker 6: And it really made me start to think, is that what the bluetooth does?
Speaker 2: Are they able to turn people on like sleeper cells with this bluetooth connectivity? Because you know, if the guy was a migrant or an illegal or an asylum seeker, he's got.
Speaker 6: His COVID vaccine. And you know if the guy was a cop, he's got his COVID vaccine.
Speaker 2: So you know they've bet the bluetooth connectivity, just a strange, strange stick and a strange, strange bunch of coincidences.
Speaker 9: Okay, I recorded this yesterday, but when I tried to listen to it last night, my air conditioning, which is right behind the camera, was all you could hear, so I took it out.
Speaker 6: But here's what I wanted to add.
Speaker 2: People are under the impression that all these people being flooded into the United States and other countries are for votes. I don't even understand how anybody that is awake claims to be awake, claims to be a truth there, claims to be a researcher, doesn't understand.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit of both, there, George, you know what I mean. It's a little bit of both. It doesn't help to exascerate people who already have the tendencies. It doesn't take a whole lot to get them over the edge.
Speaker 6: They don't need anybody to vote.
Speaker 2: They don't need anybody to vote, and they could still make it look exactly like everybody voted it was really this, that, and the other thing, because they know how to do that. Okay, They've done Netflix documentaries on how they cheated voting. These people they're letting into all these westernized countries. Are there to completely disrupt, circumvent the immigration system. Take all the benefits that should.
Speaker 1: Be for Hias everybody, hyas clergy plan. We know all this, Thank you, Richie. That's enough. Anyhow, where am I on this? It says, But back to tricky Lewis or Louis Pasteur, who deliberately lied, even in his vaccine experiments which provided him a seat on Mount Olyppus of research gods. In eighteen eighty one, Pastor asserted that he had successfully vaccinated sheep against anthrax. But not only does nobody know how pastors open land tests outside of Paris Gates really proceeded, but the national hero of lagron Nacion, as he would later be called, had in fact clandestinely lifted the vaccine mixture from fellow researcher Jean Joseph Tussant, which we talked about, and we went on and on about this. I think you guys should check out this book. It's the one that doctor doctor Glinden had recommended. There's a lot in here. When it gets into the aid stuff, it's pretty it's pretty interesting. And if you haven't heard about that, stuff already. It's because you probably haven't been introduced to doctor Stefan Lanka yet. And doctor Lanka. I have placed videos on my Rumble channel for you to watch. Two of them were at two part documentary. People ask me what was part two? I just didn't label it as part two. There's two books, there's two videos that he's wearing the identical shirt and figure it out. Okay, it's not that hard. It's in there. And if you just look up Stepan Lanca or Lanka and by name Ballbusters, the name of the show. I think in the search you'll be able to find it. Let's see if I can do it for you. Let's see what I can do here. And I'll just show you which ones I'm talking about, because these videos are the ones that are the base that he talks about by shamp in it more people need to I actually did a video on beshamp myself, so that's worth looking at too. But I'm going right to my actual videos and then I'm going to search from there. Let's do Lanka. Yeah, so one is called doctor Stefan Lanca. I'll show you on the screen here. There's a couple more, but they don't all pop up the same. I don't know why unless they deleted those two, because you know that's how rumble's been rolling lately. All right. So here it is doctor Stefan Lanca Body Soul Biology COVID exposed the false science. And then this is called part one, but this is the second part, okay, So they both have the same icon on there and make it a little easier for to figure it out. And then he says, must watch doctor Stefan Lanka on core Flaws of Genetic and Virology Genetics and Virology COVID Part one. These two are here are must watches, okay. And then this one is him talking about HIV virus does not exist, and he is the person I would like to get on to talk and have included in one way, shape or form in a conference with doctor Bonzo and doctor Glidden and doctor John Bergman. We should get that. We should make that happen. Let's see if that pops up anything really well, that's some shit. Huh hmm. Oh you know what, I bet you. I put that little stupid thing over the e. Let me see if I can figure out how to do that again. All zero, two, three, three, and maybe I spelled it wrong. Oh there is, but Mashamp and Royal Remon, Rife, pleomorphism, and the cosmic Microsama. This one is a good good watch too. You should totally check this one out. It's gonna pause this, it doesn't play, but yeah, there's a lot there. Rife and be Shamp are connected in that they both made microscopes on their own. They call them viewing glasses or something like that. Some wasn't called the microscope, but they were able to find and they were able to find a way to have the same level or higher magnification than an electron microscope. But with their samples, they could view living tissue, and that made all the difference living blood, living tissue, and the way it functions versus a dead chemically poisoned slurry with all kinds of chemicals added to it that break down the molecular structure, the breakdown the cell walls and all that stuff, and then trying to extrapolate some sort of understanding of what they're looking at as in relation to how a living thing works. It's like and one of the examples is it's like cutting off your hand and putting it in a blender, adding a bunch of chemicals to it and then putting a sample of it on the slide to try to understand how the hand operates when it's still connected. Right, It's like, that's not how you do it. So that there's that Bay shamp is somebody to look up. And if you want to put that little funky thing over the e, maybe you'll find better results across the internet for Beschamp. But he was during the time of pasture. And this is where you start to see the deliberate, you know, direction of science moving away from actual science and into the realm of hocus pocus fantasyland that only promotes the agenda set forth by the Frankest Zionists. Because there are Francists before they are called Zionists, and that's why I'm calling them that. And if you want to say, oh, it's all of them, it's this that yeah, okay, But the personification of what they are comes through in the Frankism. And we understand what Francism is, and you understand that's what Zionism is, then you understand that Christian Zionism doesn't make any sense, and that US supporting Israel in any way, shape or form when it's a Francist state of Frankes bankers that should not be happening. We should not be at all cheering and rab ryeing about those people, and they're continue while they continue to poison us at home and send over a bunch of army army aged men who have more rights to owning a firearm than you do, and an unlimited amount of supplies and special treatment for them to have homes and everything else. And imagine if they shut that off on them, how pissed off they might be and who they would take it out on as part of the plan. I think we're good for now. I were twenty six. I didn't do it full too today, but you get it. And tomorrow we're back with Dwayne of Bulletproof Pub and probably maybe I guess it's a pot possibility that Nicodemus will pop into. There's some interesting stuff that they've been working on. So it's going to be a good show tomorrow, and hopefully by then I'll have my supplies. Hopefully they come today so I can get working on my hot sauce because I don't have a lot of time. I don't have a lot of time at all. I got to do two weeks worth of work in eight days, since that could be easy later. Oh and you know computer thing. Want me to show you something? I don't think you do, but I'm gonna do it anyway. So yesterday I was doing well. Yesterday, the day before I was doing some trying to fix my computer because it wasn't working. It was freezing up. And it's all kinds of word strange and not anomalist stuff. And this is what happened. I don't think I need to show you with audio. I can just show you the video. But this is like the small list.
Speaker 4: So this is the list of all the problems with this computer. This is the software level.
Speaker 1: You know what, maybe I will I will do it with the audio. Hold on, that's want to make sure I didn't sayings retarded than that, because I do that sometimes when I'm just speaking freely. Let's see.
Speaker 4: So this is a list of all the problems with this computer, the software level.
Speaker 1: And that's jumped up already because there was that many more. There's a bunch of corrupted files, lots of things messed up. Some of them are my are minor. Some of them are like the Spotify ones. But there we go integrals use it's function.
Speaker 4: And they keep on climbing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot there.
Speaker 4: I like some of them said something about the directory. I'm not seeing those.
Speaker 1: Right now because they've already jumped up.
Speaker 4: Because that's already moved up from the list.
Speaker 1: So many things it's finding and it's only a eight percent scan of the sea drive of the seed drive. Yeah, so that was just one little snapshot of what was going on with it. But here's a scan history.
Speaker 9: So twenty four.
Speaker 4: Quarantines altogether.
Speaker 1: So that's not that's not the corrupted files. That's just the quarantines that were happening twenty four. That's not including all the corrupt files and zip files that they found that this scan found.
Speaker 9: This is just.
Speaker 1: That Yeah, okay, you get it. So yeah. So the point being here is that everybody who has been contributing to the Gifts and Go campaign which is found lips wrong on.
Speaker 9: It.
Speaker 1: No, that's reyal that's be Sean. This one right here is that you're watching this gives sen go campaign. I want to thank everybody who is contributing, and it would be great to get to that goal soon so I can give you guys an itemized list I'll even post it here like I had it on before, of the things I wanted to get. Once I actually get to that funding goal, we will, I will put it back up. I'll find I have to go through another video and compare it to the previous video that guy made for his recommendations and see which ones I which components I want to get, and which ones I can't afford under that budget. And that's see if there's anything left over that we need to get it all. And then I'll start placing the orders and then you know, starting with the box and everything so I can put all the components in it. And sometimes the boxes get sold out and they don't remarket them. They don't like purpose, you know, they don't put them back out. So some science's recommendations, I have to go find something else because yeah, they go fast. I guess one of the boxes he recommended last time wasn't available when I went to go look for it, and it wasn't only like three weeks after you made that video. So hopefully that doesn't happen this time. Hopefully there's something that I can actually get for the cord to put everything in. And yeah, this HP sucks there's a switch that screws up the audio constantly, and all kinds of other problems. The bios has been hacked, Josh seems the things that Microsoft sabotaged it directly on purpose because I refuse some sort of update or something only because I just cooked away from it because it popped up on my screen and that was enough for them to trigger this bios attack or whatever. But I don't know. I don't know what really happened. So there's that I'm on Windows ten on this computer and everything's Windows eleven now, so that was part of the reason why he thinks that happened. But there you have it, all right. So if you guys want to support the show, if you want to get yourself on doctor or Peter Glynnon's membership, you really should. The more and more you look at this stuff, the more it verifies exactly what him and Doctor Mansel have been saying all along. And we have to rethink our health moving forward and get away from this nonsense of virus. See you, I have to pause sometimes it cuts me off.