Speaker 1: H m hmmm, dire wave the scientific method.
Speaker 2: You cannot justify the scientific method. All right? Welcome John, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Welcome everybody. This is Jay's analysis and I have author with me tonight. We are joined by John Claizek. Is that right? John?
Speaker 3: Oh Man? You broke up for a second. I got a brand new, brand new computer with a bunch more gigs in the old one, and I didn't hear you. I'm sorry. You introduced me.
Speaker 2: Can you hear me now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I can hear you now, So you know it's cool.
Speaker 2: I just started. So John Klaizak joins me. Is that how you pronounce it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You got it?
Speaker 2: Okay. And he is a young pup like me. I thought he was going to be an old, crusty dude, but he is a young guy like me. And he is going to talk about his book. And he wrote the book school World Order the Technocraticalization of Corporatized education. School World or the Technocraticalization of corporatize Education it almost rhymes. And he's going to talk about the occult academic history intertwined together, how this leads to transhumanism, the control of everybody through education, and you get into some really interesting philosophical theological concepts here at natural law, ten commandments, the logos. Where do you want to start with? By the way, I have the link to your Amazon pages, there is there a different pages rather me put in there.
Speaker 3: You can go to my website and then that'll link to Trying Day to get the book. But you know, Amazon's fine with me. I mean, you know, you know that we make more.
Speaker 2: Actually Trying Day would be better, that's.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, yeah, you know that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, let me I'm sorry, let me find that, but I'll add that. What before we get into the book, why don't you tell us about how you came to write this book?
Speaker 3: Okay, So how I came to write this book was basically, there was a little issue in Illinois where the governor was stalling on the budget UH several years ago, and basically I saw it as a ployee to privatize the education system. And this particular governor had money in privatized schooling, so through charge schools, vouchers and things like that, he actually has a charter school that he owns. And I also saw a bunch of buzzwords pop up. In addition to the privatization stuff, so that would be like the workforce, training, school to work, cradle to career or different terms they use, and then the terminology the buzzwords they use for public private partnership, so P twenty councils P sixteen council, which is another name for merging the private and the public, basically the corporate and the government. And it was basically all the stuff that Charlotte Israbet talked about in delivered Guming Down of America, and then she did an addendum to it where she got into the charter schooling mar So basically, I saw all that stuff kind of happening at once, and I'm a teacher, didn't didn't ever really plan to write about education because you know it, didn't want to poo poo where I work, try to keep a buffer there. But since since one of the departments where I work got shut down, I said, well, hey, I guess I'll just voice my opinion here. Charlotte saw the art basically said you're right on, and then I just I just kept building on it and it became a book basically awesome.
Speaker 2: So I've got the better link in there to trying today directly, So if youbody's interested to get the book there. And also I have stream labs that set up so you see the link. Therefore, stream labs if you guys want to send a super chat comment. But let's so, you dove into philosophy. You went down the route of the pheelosoph and you talk about the trivium. You talk about the philosophy of education. Right, so everything has a philosophy behind it. There's a philosophy of art, there's a philosophy of mechanics, there's a philosophy of everything. And you got into the philosophy of education and the presuppositions of education. Tell us about the trivium and the logic behind education.
Speaker 3: Okay, so maybe maybe I'll tell you how I how I even got to that, because you're probably way more schooled officially in philosophy. I took a few undergrad courses. Uh, but you know my background is in rhetoric in literary studies, so I don't have the same philosophical background. Actually delved into a lot of it when I got to the conclusion part, and that was partially thanks to Chris. I was gonna end it with just the problems laid out and Chris is like, this is you know, you got to give some solutions here, man, this is scary stuff, like, you know, what should we do to solve this? And so basically what I it was it was kind of stunt me. I hadn't thought about that. But but what I basically sought the at the crux of everything was that it's the algorithm. They want the algorithm to be God. Okay, you could use that metaphorically or literally, uh, but basically that means if you want the algorithm to God to be God, you want empiricism to be God. Well, there's there's two problems with that. One is that, uh, you know, measurements are only as good as is the categories or the presuppositional categories that you start with, okay, and then the measurement can only go so far, so you can't measure every single variable okay. So at that point you have to take what your reguard called the leap of faith okay, into hopefully something that is what called the categorical imperative, right, something a priori that's there before you measure stuff. So this is where I started looking into metaphysics. The other thing is that you know, uh, some people will tell you that morality can be empirical, but I don't see how you can make that argument. Morality has to be a priori right, so they have values are presuppositional. You don't, you know, Jay, I don't have to measure you to know that, you know, I should treat you with the same deference to the Bill of Rights as another human being. So you know, it was at that point that I that I started digging into the to the metaphysics.
Speaker 2: And you're a long ruler if you're gonna measure me, dog. So I'm in a silly mood tonight. I hope you don't mind.
Speaker 3: Don't have fun man.
Speaker 2: Make money though here the audience here doesn't send any money unless you're act silly, So.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, you'll have to. And I'm long in the tooth, so if you can jump in with some jokes occasionally, will balance it all out here. Yeah. So the funny thing was that when I, you know, when I looked into cont I dug up metaphysics morals off my shelf, and you know what was funny was underneath it was was at least Strobels case for christ C. S. Lewis Mere Christianity and something by Saint Benedictine. I just thought that was interesting at the time, so I didn't have time to read all of it. So I started looking through this guy, Bruce Gore's lectures. He's a Presbyterian guy. He teaches high school. He's a lawyer and a psychologist, but he teaches high school kids using the classical method. And he's got a lecture series. If anyone wants to see it, it's uh, just go Bruce Gore on YouTube. History of Philosophy and Christianity together. And that was when I stumbled on this idea of the logos, that it's you know that that that you know the first John right, you know. I always was like, in the beginning was the word, and it's like, so in the beginning was the book or the Bible, but you know, we know that that's right. We know that the tank commandments in the Bible, the Torah things came later. So I was like that always confused me. But then when I realized that the Greek interpretation had to do with this concept of the logos, which is this idea that there was a metaphysical principle that is the order to the universe. I also realized that basically Christianity had you know, it wasn't just about faith and the prophecies and the law. It also won philosophical arguments, and it basically synthesized Greek philosophy with revelation and the law. And that's yeah, and so that's what basically that's when you started popping up on my feed and I started looking at more of your stuff. But you know, for the sake of the book, I tried to defend public education. You might have critiques of this, uh, but so I tried to as best as I could, steer everything back in the direction of at least trying to have have an agreement that we have to have some a priori metaphysics before we start using any algorithms, whether it be for learning or elsewise. And so that was that was where what led me to the trivial method as the means to do that.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting. I mean I don't think that, uh, there's anything inherently magically better about something being privatized or something being public, because you can have corruption and either either sphere. So I don't I don't necessarily think one or the other is automatically, you know, prima facia going to be better than the other the other, but definitely when something is completely controlled by either one, you know, it becomes kind of a an indoctrination system. So we know that US education has gone down the route of becoming and doctrination system. And you're throwing an interesting angle on this and saying that it's not just like a government to quote unquote problem that education is going to be privatized in terms of the high school or also grade school or everything, or what are you saying.
Speaker 3: From start to finish for what un calls lifelong learning. You know, if you looked at it's a blend of what I would call communitarian philosophy with basically techno fascism, right, so that corporate arm with sort of this collectivist or communist philosophy underneath it. So if you've looked at those documents for the World Economic Forum just did the Great Reset, and one of the things they tweeted was they're talking about corporate governance is going to help out, But in the same time they're talking about equity and they're using all this communitarian language. So you have the merger of the communitarian philosophical language with basically using big corporations to facilitate it. As far as education goes, what we you have the actual privatization of the school itself through charter schools. Okay, but by the way, it's not that's let's say corporatization, because you could have a private school, like you said, we're like a parochial school, and you could have a church school. It's much different than a charter school. Charter school is a private corporation that also takes public dollars, right, so it's subsidized by the government, and there's this incestuous relationship and so it so corporatized it is probably a better yeah, and and so that's the first layer. And then the second layer is basically through the partnerships that all the schools are going to be conducting with big tech, and that goes all the way through the college level. And right now after the lockdown, you know, and everybody can't go to school, that's that stuff is all accelerating. So the other one is through the tech companies and through things like adaptive learning software, socio emotional learning, biofeedback, wearables. And then there's another movement called precision education. It wants to scan your DNA. But these are always the private companies will basically blur the lines between a public, government funded school and basically a private marketing venture.
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay, so this is like the new phase. Right, So what Charlotte Iserbit wrote about was kind of dated because that's an older book, and you're saying that this is an update to that, like the new phase of where they've where they've taken this stuff now, right, because she's writing about how skull and bones secret societies out of Yale, right, Cia, they had a big role in this stuff back in the day, and now it's moving over into the technocratic phase of things, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I would say that it actually is just a continuation of the stuff that she talked about. And you know, one of the things that kind of happened later after the deliberate dumbing down of America was relatively popular entirely, but especially in the conspiracy crowd, right, But you know, when she started talking about the charter schools, there was a lot of people that kind of didn't like that, and so that's part of the reason why, you know, it wasn't part of the deliberate comming down, but the updated reprint, she basically said, this is the next thing to look out for, and that was how it came on my radar. And actually it ties into something that she called it was Project Best, and this is why she got fired from the Department of Education. Basically she leaked the documents and Project Best was called Better Education Skills through Technology. It was part of the Reagan Private Sector Initiative, which was in charge of public private partnerships, and basically she found that it was a plan to privatize the schools through public private partnerships facilitated through technology companies that would use the adaptive learning software or at the time it was basically the skinner box. Okay, so operating conditioning stuff. So. And at the time THH. Bell was the Secretary of Education. Okay, well, he hands it off to somebody called Bill Bennett. Okay, Secretary of Education Bill benn.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: He set up this company called K twelve, Inc. And it's a virtual online charter school. It's one of the largest virtual online charter schools. There are the current Secretary of Education, Betsy de Vos. She also was a large investor in this company. Peter Field, who was Builderberg Group was the speech writer for Bill Bennett and Peter Fiel. I have Foya documents to show that he met privately with DeVos during her first education tour to discuss we don't know, but he is also invested in the Adaptive Learning software, which is a fancy name for the digital version of Skinner's Skinner Box, and some of those companies he's either invested in Clever or Newton K N E W T. And I can't can't remember which one. He might be both actually, but it's one or the other the pre citations in my book. So basically, what you're in all of these companies are getting a big injection of CARES money right now, that's basically the stimulus money. And so you know it's a direct line of companies and people from Project Best, which which Charlotte. So I would say it's pretty much in line with what she talked about. If I updated something, it would be my look at the actual technology and the eugenics part and the transhumanist stuff. That would be the part that I added to it.
Speaker 2: So go into that. What's your update in that in that arena?
Speaker 3: So basically it's on a scale, you know, gradual scale. Uh you know, incremental push towards brain computer interfaces. Okay, so the adaptive learning software is the first part. Okay. Basically with the adaptive learning software is it's based on like I said, the Skinner box case of be of Skinny is Harbard psychology professor, and you know he uses it's basically pav lobs dog stuff. It's fancy term for it. He's got four quadrants instead of two, et cetera. Uh So you know there's a stimulus and a response. Okay, natural stimulus for Fido is salivation or I'm sorry, it's a natural response to the natural stimulus of the foo. Okay. If you associate something artificial with the food, it's like a bell. You can get the dog to salivate in response to the bell stimulus.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So basically take that concept and put it on more complex algorithms, make the stimulus the lesson, make the response to student outcome, put it on a machine. Skinner had analog stuff, so he didn't have digital windows and computers. Yet what you had was you know, like years and wheels. Now you remember the old view Masters when we were kids, said the Disney stuff on it so you know, it's got some pictures in it, and you push this button and it turns the wheel and you see a different picture. So instead of pictures on a wheel, put questions on a real tape. Might be multiple choice, might be short answer. It can only go one way. You turn the gear, you describe your answer response to the stimulus, and then based on how well you do, it might give you a more challenging curriculum next, or it might remediate you. Okay, you actually had some that were designed to dispense chocolate if you've got a correct answer, so that they actually wanted to add the reward and punishment system to it. You take that, you change the gears and the wheels and the tape and put it on digital windows. You got adaptive learning software. The idea is that it personalizes your learning by tracking your stimulus response algorithms. Right, and so in order to personalize that, it's basically data mining the thinking part of your brain. Well. To supplement that, they've got something called socio emotional learning. So this is where we're going to data mind the feeling part of you. They're gonna use these galvanic skin response monitors that were funded by Bill Gates, or they're going to use something called Effectiva, which can use look at EEG's or facial recognition brain codes a Chinese company. It puts little headbands on you and it measures your EEG. This is telling the teachers are you paying attention? Do you like the lesson? Do you not like it? Things like that, and so that's the feeling part. Then the third part is what I mentioned is the precision education where they want to look at your DNA and then before you even get on the adaptive learning or the socio emotional learning, they want to say, well, your DNA says you're really gonna go X far. So you know, we're all gonna give you the remedial program to begin with. We're not gonna spend money on that other one, right because.
Speaker 2: You're stay in that short bus class. You're gonna be running the short bus, but you're not gonna be riding the bus. Because is this all at home? Is this like I mean, is this for a class room or other classrooms going away?
Speaker 3: The classrooms are going away, dude, because I know that they're not letting us go back anytime soon.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And you know if we do like this is what I think that if they let us go back, you know, if we can't, we can't push back against all this stuff. They're they're gonna basically alternate days and you'll only come to class basically for labs and things that you'd have to be hands on in person for. So anything else that you can read, write, or you know, any other exercises you can do, it would have been on paper and pan or digit otherwise digitally. They're going to do that, basically do what they call distance learning online.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I had a when I read Jacques Attalie and my Global Elite book series. He said in his book that there would be no more classrooms, but basically maybe not right now, but in the near future, there would be basically just a little bitchy robot rolling around your house bitching at you, and that little bitch bot would be teaching you everything as well as being your may and your butler and who knows what else, probably something worse. But it's gonna be educating your kids too, So you're gonna have a little bitch bot teaching your kids who knows what, brainwashing your kids. And I mean he was basically saying that there would be no more classrooms. You're not gonna go to some university or some school. You're just gonna be sitting in your home, you know, home learning, distance education for everybody. And I noticed when I was doing graduate work a few years ago, they were already implementing that in the university. They were like, you know, phasing out people actually going to classes, and they were constantly encouraging people just sign up online, just take this class online. Just do it online. Don't even do the you know, the traditional model of classes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that that goes along with something called competency based education. Okay, so the traditional model of school is basically, well, we largely use semesters. Okay, it might be sixteen weeks, you might be blocked, might be you know, eight periods whatever, but you had semesters, and by the time you get semester ended, you had to have all of your stuff completed and relatively mastered at an academic level. So competency based education says basically two things. One is that you know, uh, based on all the stuff I just told you about data mining and algorithms, right, some people just let them get competent. Don't worry about them getting really smarter. Or nothing. Just let them get good enough to pull some gears, push some buttons, you know, and do their you know, mop some floors, whatever it might be. The other one is that you know, some people require different amounts of time for their competence, right, and so what they want to do is eliminate the semester period, okay. And so what that means is maybe you take a little bit longer, maybe you take maybe you're faster, right, maybe you finish it quickly. And this is where they're talking about it's personalized. It's personalized. This is the pitch that they give for all of it. In addition to you know, the data mining of the other technologies, the CBE competency based education is saying that that basically, you know, take your time, okay. And so it's on something called subscription basis. Well, who can do a subscription basis? It's not a building because look, if we've got limited amounts of classes, you know, with limited amounts of seats, and you want to take three years, you can't be in here for we want to get a new thirty people in this room or whatever it might be. So the CBE facilitates that and the distance learning facilitates the CBE, and they're basically encouraging it now because look, I argued, I'm trying to you know, I'm a teacher and I'm trying to do what I can to at least slow this stuff down, you know, And I'm I'm trying to tell the department that, look, let's have let's have synchronous virtual if we if we have to do distance, let's have synchronous like me and you are doing right now, Jay, Like the students would have to all be logged in and I do get my let you know, I have hiteboard back here or something, questions and you know, same exact model, except you know, we're just through through a screen until hopefully until you get back. They say no, everybody wants to say no, no, just make it easier on the kids, let them, let them take their time, and let them just you know, they want to turn it in late, turning late. They want to turn it in early, turn in early. So the problem with that, though, is this, I can't keep up with that, like you know what I mean, Like, you know, if I had stuff turned in on time, I know, okay, I gotta get this many papers created by the end of the next two weeks before the next papers come in, and I can manage the flow. I got people turning it extra stuff. I got people turning it like, I mean, it's constant flow. And some kids, you know, they're night ourls. They want questions midnight. I can't answer questions at midnight. So the adaptive learning software is right, also goes along with it, because that's what's going to facilitate twenty four hour instant feedback at your.
Speaker 2: Wow. But I'm sure they're selling that like that's a good thing, Like, oh, it's adaptive and so it's going to help you learn better and quicker and all this stuff. But I mean this is all just totally for control. I mean, that's the thing is that I think they had to they I think my view is that they did a public education thing for a long time so that then they could turn around and privatize everything. Right, you see this with pretty much everything else, Like they'll do a public phase quickly talks about this with the banking phases, they'll do like a phase of FDR socializing things, and then they'll privatize it and then they'll go back to the socializing and they'll privatize. It's like this back and forth step that they do for more and more control. So I'm not disagreeing with the thesis of your book, but why don't we step back a little bit and because you mentioned some interesting philosophy that I do take interest in here. You mentioned the natural law, metaphysics, Mortimer Adler's approach to the Great Books and C. S. Lewis uh And then we want to get to the Daoist stuff, because that's your that's your title you use is Dallas professor. How do you how was there connection to to Taoism and the logos here? There's actually a famous Orthodox book by saraphrom Rose, The Dow of Christ, where he connects the logos to the doll. But can you talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 3: I can do my best, you could probably do better, but I doubt that. What thing is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure, I'm sure you're good.
Speaker 3: Uh So, I mean, I know the one is that you correct me if I'm wrong, you know, But in I believe the Chinese interpretation is in the beginning was the dow. So, I mean, that's one of the first literal ways. But you know I should say that before I went through different phases. Uh, I went through kind of a New Age fate. I went through a couple of New Age phases. Okay. And I was really into the e ching and that's not Dallas.
Speaker 2: I right, I never went that route. So you can you can tell me about that stuff, okay.
Speaker 3: Okay. So so with so so with Dallas and you know, okay, so with the eaching, you've got like show my tattoos. When I did this because I'm a martial artist as well.
Speaker 2: I watched that show Lost, remember Lost, and they had the eaching that was the Dharma project.
Speaker 3: I've never seen a lot of Lost.
Speaker 2: Okay, you didn't miss anything, but go ahead.
Speaker 3: Uh so. So so that's so, it's so yeah, So the Dallas Professor is a couple of things. I had a friend that used to say he was into Bruce Lee and he was like, that's you. You're the Dallas You're the Dallas Priest. And I was like, you know that he's the one that got me into the ea ching. Uh And then I'm into martial arts still, and then you know it worked for you know the Christian things. I was like, okay, I like this, you know, and then you know, the idea of the low the logie. You know, there there is truth in the dow, in the eaching, and and you know, even the New Age stuff, you know it might come to a wrong conclusion. There's lots of truth in that. So so I also want to use the Dallas Professor as a bridge. You know, not each you medical like, you know, everything's the same, but in building a bridge from the log yeah, and so so with the EA ching. You know, the idea is this, if you ever seen the Yin yang, the ideas you know that the universe is created of two opposing forces is you know, kind of dialectical hegelion. It's the idea of uh. You know, Yin is anything that's weak, soft, passive, et cetera. Yang is anything it's hard, strong, active, Okay, right, uh. And in martial arts, you know there's soft styles based on yin and then there's hard styles based on yong. Okay. And neither principle is necessarily right or wrong. You can be using for different things, but underneath it all, there's there is an understanding that there is an order to nature. So around the yin yang you'll have eight elements. Okay, there's three side lines that's having three broken lines as Earth. Then there's I won't explain that, the combinations, but it's the rest is fire, water, uh, wind, thunder lake and mount.
Speaker 2: Right the magic, the gathering stuff right throwing down them cards win fire, magic may just I'm just just you know what's.
Speaker 3: Funny is I had a card system of it, like it was. It was cool. I still have it. It's it's so it had visual So so each of these you're.
Speaker 2: Like the only you're the only magic the gathering dude who fights in the octagon. I can tell you that right now.
Speaker 3: Yea, no magic the gathering though, but uh and I never no, it's all good. So so with those with those cards or okay, so the cards have images and they represent the symbol like what it means Heaven interacting with Earth or water interest something like that. So it helps you visualize and meditating stuff like that. But they used to just cast these yarrow stocks to get like what they call divination. So what's what's interesting about it is there's a there's a rational component, there's an anti rational component. So the rational component literally becomes a basis for binary code. As a German mathematician by the name of Ludwig Vond something I always forget it, but he basically took the idea of broken lines and slide lines and just made zeros and ones. And that's the concept of binary code, and that you can basically express anything with bionary. That's the rational component. The non rational or mystical component is you could cast those stalks, you could get the symbol of whatever, the mountain and lake, and you could sit there and there's a little oracle poem that goes and that you meditate on that, you know, based on what your question is, what should I do with my marriage or my money or something, and then it's supposed to give you this this on this this secret massacre.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the characteristic universalis right. That's the lib Nets the philosopher leib Nets looked to the I chain to help develop this idea of a universal characteristic language that would later be influential on computers.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And you know, I sometimes think of you know, because I teach rhetoric. I've I've tried to come up with ways that it parallels, you know, Aristotelian logic, which has to have a subject, you know, anything coherent has to have a subject. In a predicit or it has to have reasoning and evidence, it has to have general and specific, it has to have right every otherwise it's just an abstraction or it's just a data point, right, And so for for meaning to come there is so you know, that's kind of a digression. Uh, but I I've been I've wanted to, and one of these days, I hope I will write an article called uh Bruce Lee or a gee kund argument against post modernism, and so brucely he wrote one of one of the most famous things he wrote was the Dow of g kun do. Okay, what it means is the dow is the way and then ge kuhn basically is the intercepting fish. It was intercepting fist. It's a type of technique. It's a stop. It's it's not important to what I want to make here. The last word is dough, which is the way. So if you take that literal transition to English, it's the way of the intercepting fist of the way, or it's the way of the way of the intercepting fists. And it's like, why are there two ways in it? Because dow is like logos, the order of the universe and Doe is like your individual expression of it. Bruce was all about saying breaking tradition and classical tradition with kung fu and saying, look, you don't have to just do it this one way. You could mix it with boxing. And he was largely the founding father of mixed martial arts because he was always mixing the style the people. Yeah, Bruce Lee, Yeah, you know, he never actually fought or anything, but you know he was his philosophy, his Brusley's fighting message was very influential, and he was a philosopher by the way. He was into Spinoza Washington State. He was like he was.
Speaker 2: He was a yeah, yeah, interesting, see you're teaching me.
Speaker 3: Okay, you would be interested just to read the philosophy section. No, no, he's got a philosophy section. And you probably have just wonder just reading that part. Oh dude, did I did it go out?
Speaker 2: Did you just for a second there, What were you saying about philosophy?
Speaker 3: I was I was just saying that, you know, you would you would be interested to read his doll jeep wundo if you can get your hands on it. It's a quickly not necessarily there's a bunch of fighting uh manuals in their diagnams. But the first small section is his philosophy relates. But so what he's saying is this, Bruce was all about you can do your own thing, you know, and tall guys gonna do stuff different than the short guy. And that makes sense. But it makes sense because they're using the natural presuppositional order of their body. There's a natural order to it. That's the doll part. Bruce said, you can't just do whatever you want to say that's my style because I made it up. It should it has to actually align with the physics and the geometry of the human body relative to leverage and distancing and speed. Right, And so it's still as much as he was, you know, very you know, I guess in some ways you might say postmodern because he was all about mixing everything together. He still was very classical in the sense that there is and there is some basic a priori metaphysical principles to fighting that everybody is going to have to follow, regardless of how creative you want to get.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. Yeah, I've never even thought about that. Uh so is the five finger death punch that Beatrix Kiddo does to kill Bill. Is that real or not?
Speaker 3: I don't. You know, there might be some esoteric people that will tell you, but I've never seen anything like that.
Speaker 2: You see those YouTube videos of like shollling masters like doing this and people fall over like Benny hen or something.
Speaker 3: Oh man, some of that stuff just totally fake stuff. I want to say, it's the omen right, here's the one thing. I can't remember the guy. But you know, let's put it this way. Most of the people that are really into that stuff, they don't spark a lot. They don't like getting punched in the face, you know what I mean. It's up a bunch of a bunch of conn right, A little bit a little bit some of them. You know, I don't want to say there's nothing to cheat or my you know, over matter.
Speaker 2: But well, I watched a bunch of videos talking about how in the martial arts world there's a lot of conment. So I don't know, those videos made a good argument that there's a lot of like, uh, the story of Frank Duke's remember the story is that is that made up? Do you think he's making all that stuff up?
Speaker 3: It's pretty verifiable that he's making it all he's contradicted himself. He said things about his Kuma te It was like if he fought that many people's like that, you couldn't fit it into that many days, like even the number of times, you know, minutes in a day, and you couldn't do it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I beat up as many dudes as there are minutes in a day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I'm not into beating people up or whatever, but it is, uh, what you get out of getting punched in the face and being in that is does teach you about natural law?
Speaker 3: Because you can't. I mean maybe some people do, but I don't know how you can lie to yourself after you get in the face. You know what, you know what? You got punched in the face, right, so it teaches you that, right.
Speaker 2: Well, let's bring it back to philosophy.
Speaker 3: So now, sometimes what did you have to submit to?
Speaker 2: What got you looking at natural law? Ten Commandments, Old Testament? How did that tie into this?
Speaker 3: So I so natural law I kind of pulled in as basically the government its expression in our constitutional government read it didn't go natural law old testing necessarily, although obviously those conds that do derived from that. But I was largely trying to synthesize some system of a priori metaphysics with or or grounded in how we see it expressed in the Bill of Rights basically, right, and so this idea of you know, property, self defense expression, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but and you see that that's tied to you think the trust the trivium actually is intimately connected to that, you think.
Speaker 3: Well, I I found that it was the the method that Christians used to teach not just the philosophy but also the civics right during the time of the Apostolic Fathers and things like that, or not that they wouldn't call it the trivium yet, but you know, some people would have said it goes back to Isocrates and play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ancient pedagogy, right.
Speaker 3: So well, but the idea of using grammar, logic and rhetoric and that there is truth, that the names you give to the categories of reality actually means something, right, And so you know, I find that to be maybe implicit in the trivian in the ways that it has always been used, whether you know, before Christians after.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, modern philosophy is all predicated on there being no metaphysics. So for the most part, I mean ninety five percent of it is predicated on that. So I think you're stumbled onto one of the key components of what I've tried to stress for a long time, which is that there's absolutely a priori assumptions about metaphysics in anybody's worldview, because it's impossible, it's impossible to have a view, even if your view is anti metaphysics, that's still a version of metaphysics. There's no way to have a completely neutral, completely agnostic position. It's just not possible when people trick themselves into thinking that they can have these kinds of views. So you said in your email that you were curious to hear my thoughts on your historical analysis, which is why I'm asking those questions. And yeah, I think this is really this is fascinating what you're saying. I never would have thought to tie it into the world of martial arts and all that, but yeah, I mean what we see is that all over this world, you know, really operates at whatever branch or level of reality that we're talking about, it all operates on consistent patterns and principles. And that would be the true. That would be true for warfare as much as for education, as much as for debate, right, I do a lot of debates. Debate works on the same principles like you might find in the octagon that's never been in the octagon. But I do know how to win a debate. So what's next. Let's see, let's talk about tell us about the what's the argumentation of the book? Like, is it like a giant book? Is it a short book. I've not read the book, so I don't know what's in there yet. I do look forward to reading the book. You piqued my interest. But take us through the flow of the book, if you would, Okay.
Speaker 3: So I mean basically it is two components. One is I guess you could say three or maybe you can say four. Now I sound unclear. So there's two big components. One is the privatization corporatization of education. We kind of touched on that. And the second one is how big tech is going to facilitate that and move us towards something called transhumanism or posthumanism. Okay, And so it basically walks through Well I should I should have mentioned, you know, you said earlier about how they privatize. They go big government first in order to privatize later. That was basically what I had said about. I used the Hegeleyan dialectic to say, you know, because the reason why my department got shut down was it was ninety percent funded by federal funds, and we couldn't get federal funds because we can't get your federal funds if you don't pass a state budget. Well, if we had had ninety percent of our money come from thee we could have you know, we could have done our own thing. So you know, you make them dependent on the government, then later you can go, oh you take that away. Yeah, and then they come in right, uh, and then your idea about you know how that's the cycle. You know, that's a back and forth cycle. That's something else I talked about recently, which is, you know, some people called disaster capitalism or creative destruction, which Joseph Stumper called his idea of economics. Okay, but I walked through that, and then I look at how that is geared into changing academics to workforce training, okay, and I talk about how the different technologies will facilitate that through the data mining of the thinking with the dept of Learning, software feeling with socio emotional learning, and then basically the body, the genetics with precision education, and you might find it interesting, and I see that that has an analog with right your ethos, logos, pathhouse, right, you're will, you're you're feeling, and you're thinking. Okay, And then after that, basically they'll take all of that data, feed it into machine learning and deep learning to build AI. And when I can teach you and learn faster than than the student and the teacher combined, then we'll have to merge with it, like like Elon Musk says, you'll have to get his neural link, you know. And that's why he's doing it, because you know, he's trying to take care of he doesn't, you know, don't just not build the stuff that's gonna take over he's you know, we'll build this other thing and it'll all be great as if it's not the goal. So that's that's where the book ends. And then the solutions has to do with well, there's five points. One is you know, local control, public control. That means, you know, keep public separate from private, keep corporate separate from government. You know. The second one was abolished the psychological method of conditioning as a pedagogy as a philosophy of education. The third was student data privacy, to the extent that you have to actually use these technologies or any kind. I mean, we're using TEX so I'm not a lud height necessarily I might become one, if you know, if they keep going in this other direction.
Speaker 2: Can be dressed so like an Amish dude.
Speaker 3: I'll dig a dirt hole and sit in. And my friend used to say, what do you want me to live in a dirt hole? You know, if the option is, you know, some of the stuff I talked about and my book dirt hole, please, I'll take a dirt hole please. So uh then then the last you have to do with the metaphysics, so one is you know, actually looking at the philosophy of metaphysics, you know, and you know, I'm happy to have a debate about that in the academic sphere. At least let's talk about it instead of doing deconstructionism and skepticism and phenomenology and performance identity and write everything. It's anti logos literally right when they call the deconstruction and you know, they say you're logo centric, like that's some kind of pejorative or something, and and and then grounded and the method for that would be classical trivium, right, because you know the trivian presupposed is look that if you name something, that the logic follows based on the name you gave it, Meaning there is a real relationship between the name you give something, uh, and what's that and the object that it refers to, the thing in itself? Right, it's not just nominalism, right, Otherwise you know the low the logic part can be ad hoc. Okay, And so that that's that's how I that's how I saw that go to air. But that's that's the arc of the book. It's about three hundred and fifty pages, and then there's another one hundred some pages of citations, a couple of diagrams, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So let's back up to the genetics DNA part. How does this gonna play This sounds like gatica. How is this going to play into it?
Speaker 3: Okay? So obviously this is the eugenics part. This is this is the beginning of the eugens you know, I see you know, so eugenics used to have this part would be called race hygiene. There was also mental hygiene, and you could put that under the category of the adaptive learning software and the social emotional learning stuff. Okay, but it basically comes out of the Bell Curve stuff. It largely refers to IQ. There's a guy named Robert Kloman, and he wants to give you quote a learning chip that basically tells you what your you know, IQ propensity is maybe do you have learning disabilities? And he's gonna cap you based on that. Well, Robert Kloman is just one of many people cited in the Bell Curve, Okay. And you know, if you've ever actually read the Bell Curve or you ever just skimmed through the citation, there's a big there's a big host of people there that not only basically cite the old eugenic statistics, but I mean they basically say stuff like you should sterilize black people, you should sterilize brown people, et cetera. Uh. And so that's literally the data that the stuff is based on, or it's certainly the philosophy that it's based on. So h it ties it. So where's the corporate aspect come in? How does the precision education come to? Well, the way that they're refining those algorithms is basically through companies like twenty three in me, right, so when you go to twenty three and me, you know, when you give them your DNA, they do your little ethnic lineage or whatever. They also have other things that if you've ever seen commercials, they're like, oh, they've got new tests for this disease and that disease, and one of them has to do with IQ okay. And you know if you look at if you actually look at what they find and what people you know, it's not the ratio or the correlation or probability is not that high, okay. And what I mean is this this gets us back to the problem of empiricism. All this stuff is based on induction, which is based basically correlation. If you look at stuff like skin color and hair and eye color, you know that stuff's pretty easy. There's almost you know, there's a very high correlation between how you can predict it. You know. So like Mendel did this thing with the p's. You know, if you ever remember the Punnett square, right, you had a different little square with big letter, little letter the different genes and oh, this is the this is the percentage or the rate at which these genes will be passed with certain phenotypes. They can do that pretty accurate. Okay with IQ, I A would get the number mixed up. It's either fifty or five hundred. Either ones big to me that they say refer to your genetic IQ. And then the percentage of the efficacy it's not ninety percent, like you know, some of that stuff is can be upwards to ninety percent. Some of this other stuff is in the fifties, sixties, forties, right, you know IQ was in that range. So you know, I know there's some people that have strong feelings, but I'm not saying that. You know, there's no physiological capacity to intelligence. Obviously there's people on the spectrum and you can have brain damage. You're not saying that, But you know what they kind of like with some of the other models we've been seeing lately. I know you like to be careful about what's your reference on your show. People know what I'm talking about, right, Those models can be very inaccurate and they might change right in the meantime, they've been treating you based on an inaccurate model. So so that's that's the DNA precision ed park.
Speaker 2: Wow. So they would have basically uh stored in terms of the data on you what your propensities and possibilities and potentialities are from the outset, and that would determine the specific feedback loop that they put you into. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, not just for you know, so it was right for workforce training.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is education for anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also for pre crime and things like that. So you know, they got to discipline you while you're in school. So one of the things that you have.
Speaker 2: A propensity to be a damn thief?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you act up.
Speaker 2: Horses. You are going to be stealing crayons and.
Speaker 3: Ship or jay. You're too much of a class clown. You can't. We can't give you the academic route. You're cracking too many jokes.
Speaker 2: I was clown. I won. Yes, I was clown.
Speaker 3: I was too. I was also class uh, suspensions and other stuff not good in school until I went to college.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was gonna mention real quick, was that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So with through the public private partnerships, what I saw was when you see some of these counsels, it's like, well, there was a mental health counselor on here, there was a there was a health and Human services director, or there's criminal justice person or you know, in addition to work for the Chamber of Commerce. And you're going like, oh, so they're going to take all the data from the student learning and they're going to use it not just for education meaning workforce training, they're going to use it for health care, and they're going to use it for criminal justice basically pre crime and uh, you know, eugenics, right, I mean that's you know, you're talking about big data controlling your health. Yeah, yeah, go ahead, Sorry, no.
Speaker 2: It's okay. We got a statement from Conway. He sends ten dollars. He says, if you could read only one book on the new world order, technocracy, transhumanism, what would you recommend. You can't just read one book. You gotta read two. You gotta read John's book, and you got to read my book because part two of my book is all about transhumanism in Hollywood and how Hollywood has promoted that. But aside from John's book, in my book, is there a book that stands out to you that really enlightened you to the transhumanist stuff.
Speaker 3: To the transhumanists stuff, Ray kurthwell stuff, I all three intelligent, age of intelligent machines, Age of spiritual machines and the singularity is near. You can you can do it, you know, you can just dig through the index. You know, they're pretty thick books, I mean, and you can see though that it's a consistent message throughout and you can see that most a lot of those predictions are pretty accurate. I mean, as far as the timelines the game, right, yeah, if as far as transhumanism, that's that's what I would say for those.
Speaker 2: Well, we've gone for a while. Do you want is there any other aspects of the book you want to highlight? We've gone for about an hour. I've been keeping my interviews to about an hour now, So is there anything else you want to hit on?
Speaker 3: Oh? Man, I think we hit everything pretty good. Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 2: Well, education is key. I mean that's where they really focus on, you know, younger age to brainwash them into the system, I mean, from womb to tomb basically. So you're not just talking about, like, you know, education at a youth stage. You're talking about full on lifetime education, which I think a lot of people don't understand and that I totally forgot that was a u n things to you know, lifelong education and all that and so that's what we're looking at. Here is all the stuff that I cover in the Global Elite book series. John is looking at here in terms of his education background and saying that this is what this is what's coming right, it's literal brave, new world level stuff. So, do you have a website you want me to direct people to or is it just to get the book?
Speaker 3: Oh? So so it's school World ordered dot info is my website, and okay, let me have that. It's got my interviews and links to my articles. Oh, it's got all my it's got basically my entire bibliography online. Uh, you know with all the links everything that I could link gotcha.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here it is. Let me add that. I'll add it to the show description and the here to the chat for everybody. So yeah, we got up to almost three hundred live tonight. So we had a good audience. Thank you everybody, and again the link is there to get the book. Uh to let me add his website and you guys can reach out to him if you want to ask him questions or if you want to do you have do you want to take some questions from the audience if we have any questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll be happy to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, anybody we have one super chat, go ahead.
Speaker 3: No, I was just gonna throw on my Twitter and we'll do it at the end. Go questions please, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You might have any questions. We'll let him field your questions. He's the Taoist professor and his book is School World Order, The Technocraticalization of Corporatized Education. It rolls off the tongue like molasses. Hey Jay, my grandma's cousin was Rosemary woodruff Leary's wife. Wow, well, I just covered Tim Leary in the last Elite book Talk. So I hope that y'all aren't offended. I hope that y'all still love me, because I love y'all. Don't get offended. Everybody gets so offended so easily. What's the quest? All right? So we got some questions coming in just at me. If you want to ask a question for me or John, y'all are cheap tonight. We only got one super chat from our friend what was his name, Conway Twitty's Conway Twittys Glider, and we gave him a book recommendation. So a bunch of cheap o's who don't want to ask no questions, what is wrong with you? I'm just kidding, you know. I love y'all. People saying stupid names in the chat. We love you too. I love y'all. I don't see any questions. Well, no questions, John, Thank you very much. It was an awesome interview. Well, here's a question. Do you mind some questions? Here's the rolling in.
Speaker 3: Do you mind.
Speaker 2: This guy says, are you a Christian?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, yes, sir. I mean I you know I this is not me trying to say, you know, I what happened was well, like I said, I went through some New Age phases, even a Christian new ag face. But at the end of this, yeah, I don't know if I'm kind of like sitting and I'd like to talk to you more about Orthodoxy because I'm sitting between that and I'm looking at the Roman Catholic stuff Charlotte's Charlotte recently went back to the traditional Catholic way. I just know that whatever whatever Christianity I want to officially name should be browned in the Apostolic fathers and all of that. So I like the idea. Well, mean, I don't know, me and you could talk more about Orthodoxy because I I do think that the Protestant Reformation. I mean, I mean the pope was.
Speaker 5: Doing some right, some non Christian stuff. So it's like, you know, but I see that the Protestants kind of that kind of in some ways is the beginning of the move towards all this skepticism and things.
Speaker 3: In some ways, you know, it's it's severed the philosophy from the devotionalism and so so I don't so you know, I'm kind of like, you don't think I want to be anything Protestant. So I'm looking at I'm leaning towards orthodoxy, but I want to talk to you about some of the principles that distinguish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, I'd be glad to send you some you know, videos whatever on that. We got a lot of guys in the discord too. I got about two thousand people in the Discord that are into that stuff. So you're welcome in there as well. Somebody talking about the I mean, there are superchats that you have to go to stream labs, guys. I got Demonta's so superchats are only through stream labs. There was another question where to go? Where can I take an online Hellenic philosophy. Course, I don't know, bro, but you could go to Father Deacon doctor Anonysis channel because he has extensive lectures on Aristotle and I have in my archives, of course, lectures throughout the entirety of play those republic and many of the dialogues. So that's the best that I could give you on Hellenic philosophy. I don't know any Hellenic experts, so sorry, I can't be more help there. Yeah, so superchats are separate now, it's you have to go to stream labs. Stream labs is a separate service from YouTube. But anyway, well, all right, thanks John, everybody go to his website. Get that book. I'm sure it's going to be great. I will read it, and I'm sure that John and I will be talking in the future if he wants to. Would you like to do that, John?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Awesome? Man, Well, thank you very much and thank you for coming on. And it was a great shot and I'm glad to see the track that you're on.
Speaker 3: Thank you, sir. And real quick, that Twitter handle is Dallas professor at professor Dallas.
Speaker 2: Hold on, all right, let's say that again.
Speaker 3: Dallas professor at Professor Dallas.
Speaker 2: At Professor Dallas T A O I S T.
Speaker 3: It's inverted like Begin and the Yang. Man.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, dude. So I'll add your Twitter to the show descriptions so people can follow you on Twitter too.
Speaker 3: Very cool. Yeah, let's keep in touch, man.
Speaker 2: I'm moving forward to absolutely have