Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, The Great American Rights Baseball kicks off with Lace about six oh five tonight. This is a critical juncture in the season. They're getting very used to losing baseball games. It becomes institutional.
Speaker 2: At some point.
Speaker 1: There was hope a week ago, now not so much. Hope got to beat Milwaukee won eight in a row. I think the red legs right now are zero and twenty five. If losing after seven innings and that's a negative zero in twenty five is not a good record. And also the record one run games is the second worst in the league. But until then, more important things. Rob Sanders, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, before we talk about the news story from last night about using the Dark Web to purchase drugs, which is really stupid, but nonetheless, I would note the passing of Don Burring, your predecessor in title commonwealth attorney in Kenton County. I had him on my show a couple times. Wasn't as outgoing and personal as you, but nonetheless he was competent, he was brilliant, and he changed law enforcement. He got the work done. And then also the passing of Phil Tolliver two giants and left the scene in northern Kentucky. So, as far as Don Burring is concerned, can you tell us your memories of him?
Speaker 3: Oh, Willie, it's been a real rough week. As you and I talked about a week ago about the passing of Phil Tolliver, and I thought that was bad, and lo and behold, just a couple of days later, my mentor, my first boss, the guy that hired me gave me the opportunity to be a prosecutor. Don Burn You know, he did great things as a prosecutor. He also passed away just a couple of days after Phil Tolliver did.
Speaker 4: But I mean he was.
Speaker 3: Crazy first of all, because he hired me fresh out of law school, his Euro experience, went to court for my first trial and didn't even know that I was the one that had to start asking the jury questions first. During board year, learned everything there was to know about being a prosecutor from Don Burring and the other prosecutors in the office at that time. But he ran just a fantastic office. But as you mentioned, Don was not one to really seek out the media. He did not like the spotlight. He didn't brag on himself or his office. He was hardly ever in the newspaper if a reporter got it to give him a quote and they were really doing something. And ultimately, in two thousand, I think that humility that Don always showed about just going about his job and not seeking any attention or any praise for the excellent work that he did caused him a problem in the election because in two thousand all the Republicans took on Democrats. Back then, before two thousand, he had to be a Democrat to get elected in Kenton County. In two thousand and that all changed, and when a Republican came along and ran against him, nobody really knew who Don Burrn was or what the Kamalalth Attorney's office was, and I think it cost him the election. The voters didn't realize that Don burn was the guy that had put you know, killers like Fred Furnish and Gregory Wilson on death row. They didn't realize that he was a great prosecutor that put Shaunta Robertson in prison for manslaughter for causing the death of Michael Parton, the Covington police officer tragically fell from the bridge on January fourth into the frozen Ohio River fell to his death. Back then, falling fleeing police was not a thing. That law only came about because of Don's prosecution. Mister Robertson and Don used a novel theory of prosecuting someone on what we refer to as the butt Ford theory. In other words, but for those criminal acts, that police officer would still be alive, so that that criminal is liable as criminally liable for that conduct and has to go to prison for that conduct.
Speaker 4: It changed the.
Speaker 3: Law in both precedent before the Kentucky Supreme Court as well as the statutes passed by our legislature to further protect the police in Kentucky and protect the public from dangerous criminals running from those police officers. But more importantly, Don was just a fantastic boss. He didn't micromanage. He was always around to help. He would stay if I was in trial or one of the other prosecutors was in trial, Willy. He would stay around until the trial was over, whether that trial ended at five pm, seven pm, even ten o'clock at night, Don would stick around to see what the outcome of the case was.
Speaker 4: He was always there to cheer our victories. And on the rare.
Speaker 3: Occasions when we lost, he was there to help pick us up and dust us off and get us back into the courtroom again.
Speaker 4: But bottom line is Don did a lot.
Speaker 3: Of great prosecutions himself personally, trying all the major cases, the homicides, a lot of rapes, robbery's, child molestings, you name it, the worst of the worst. And he was always there to train good prosecutors, hire good prosecutors, and really give the taxpayers, the citizens, the law abiding citizens of Kenton County, the prosecutor's office that they deserved. And there's a lot of criminals in the world that are still incarcerated that really were the unfortunate recipients of justice at the hands of Don Burns, so that he could bring just some little sense of justice from the criminal justice system for the thousands of victims a violent crime that Don dealt with over the years. And it's just a sad day, it's a sad week around here. He will have his visitation tomorrow, I'm sorry, Thursday. His funeral is on Friday, and of course I'll be in attendance as well. All the prosecutors and many of the law enforcement that worked with Don over the years, but it's just a tragic loss of a great prosecutor and a good friend.
Speaker 1: When you came out of law school, I would imagine your salary as an assistant prosecutor in Kenton County was like at fifteen to twenty thousand dollars a year, many lawyers who were making a lot more money. Why did Rob Sanders say, you know, having never tried a case, why did you become a prosecutor? What was in your heart your soul to do that?
Speaker 3: Well, Willie, I grew up the son of a prosecutor. My dad was an assistant common authitorney in the same office that I now run in my earliest memories of him in trial whereas of him as a prosecutor, and the grandson of Lieutenant Colonel Jeff Sanders. She retired as chief of Detectives an assistant chief of the Covington Police Department. So law enforcement was just in my veins. Being a trial attorneys in my blood. It was something I always wanted to do when I went you know, first of all, I came home to go to Chase College of Law because I had learned enough for my dad to know that getting a job in the local prosecutor's office was as much about who you know as it was about what your grade point average was, or what your class rank was, or anything like that. So I have the opportunity to go to some other law schools across the country, but pass those up in order to come home and go to the local law school so I could get to know Don Bring and convince him to hire me as a prosecutor, even though I had no experience, never set foot as an attorney in a courtroom, and before he hired me, you're right, it didn't pay well.
Speaker 4: But here's the funny.
Speaker 3: Story is when Don hired me, he didn't bother to tell me how much the job paid. I didn't add how much I wanted to be a prosecutor. That I never told people I was going to law school to be a lawyer. I always said I was going to law school to be a prosecutor. And when the time came that Don lost his election, I learned the hard, harsh reality about working for an elected official, and that's your jobs only as secure as your boss's job is. The guy that took over for him came in, fired the entire office, and I went to do six years in private practice. It's fortunate the land with my father. He had his own law office by then in private practice here in Covington.
Speaker 4: Went to work with him.
Speaker 3: And if there was one thing that being in private practice taught me, it was that prosecution was a much better job. I loved what I did when I was a prosecutor. I had no problem getting up in the morning and going to work. When I was in private practice. I literally lived right next door to my office, and I was always late to work because being a lawyer was a job. It didn't suck, but it wasn't great. It wasn't the rewarding career that being a Kamal health attorney is or an assistant kommalalth attorney is. And I just missed it, and it built in the resolve that I wanted to go back to It was the only way I could be a prosecutor again. Was to run against the guy, to beat my boss, and with the assistance of the voters, beat him. And I've been doing it here ever since. And give you an idea of Willie. I just realized this week, an idea how long I've been doing this.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I started noticing that I'm getting defendants whose birth dates are after I took office in two thousand and seven. So I took off at January first in two thousand and seven. I got these kids getting prosecuted for felonies. Now they weren't even born when I took office, but now here I am prosecuting them. Hopefully don't have to put all of them in prison. Some of them just need some help, some correction, but a few of them have already messed up so bad they'll be off to go in no time because they've just got to go.
Speaker 1: You know, at our power breakfast yesterday with Justice Joe and you and me just having eggs and having conversation, I brought up the fact to you that you're relatively young, you have a perfect name for the Commonwealth, which is Sanders, and you have a situation here where the state government's going to flip over again. I guess next year there's going to be everything's up for the AG's position. The governor, Tom Massey, they say, is in trouble because Trump's gonna target him, which I think that's a fool's aaron.
Speaker 5: But that's a different thing.
Speaker 1: If you thought about moving up, if you know a lot of people say I don't want to move up the ladder. I'm at the top of a lot of right now. I love what I'm doing. I'm motivated by what I'm doing, and I'm not seeking something else. I'm seeking what I have, which is satisfaction. I'm not moving on. Well, have you thought about that?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be lying if I said I never thought about anything else, because a lot of people have pitched a lot of other ideas to me. A lot of people have encouraged me to run for anything from governor to the United States Senator to Congress if Thomas Massey ever steps down. Unlike President Trump, I would never go against Thomas Massey.
Speaker 4: I think he's doing a hell of job.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I've been presented with other opportunities before, always pass them up because I love what I do, and I especially love this job as kamal At Attorney. And if I retire, it's the longest serving kamal At attorney in the history of Kenton County, which, by the way, I'm approaching quickly that title. But nevertheless, if I retire after a long career, is Kamalath the attorney in Kenton County? I will retire happy, because I am perfectly happy here doing what it is I'm doing. But the one thing that has locked me into this job, at least until twenty twenty seven, is the fact that Andy Basheer would get to appoint my replacement.
Speaker 4: And there is no way that I'm going to turn this office.
Speaker 3: In everything we've built here over the last eighteen going on nineteen years, there's no way that I would turn that over to an Andy Basheer appoint pee. So the good citizens of Kenton County elected me to a six year term. I'm one of two offices in Kentucky that is not up the only two offices not up for election next year or Kamalalth attorney in Circuit Court clerk. This There might be a couple of judicial races too, but all the two year and four year offices are all up in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Fortunately I'm not one of them.
Speaker 3: I'll be sticking around to at least twenty seven, probably twenty thirty, probably going to run for reelection here and just stick it out.
Speaker 4: Things could always change.
Speaker 3: I'll consider any opportunity, but I'm not going anywhere anytime.
Speaker 1: So you know, why seek what you have If you have fulfillment, satisfaction, you're motivated by your work, You're doing good things for the community. Why seek something else?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Secondly, I'm watching one of the TV channels last night, I think it was Channel five, might have been Tricia Macki and you were on about the dark web and how individuals have such poor judgment about their own health and others that the order pills pharmaceuticals on the dark web often laced with fentanyl. And I'm thinking, do it for Jack dot Org, who is the Maler High school grad who died of an overdose of fentanyl unwittingly. I think about those two girls at Ohio State who were going out and wanted to get some quayludes or whatever, and they popped in a quaylude that was laced with fentanyl unbeknownst to them, and both are dead.
Speaker 5: And this is something happening.
Speaker 1: First of all, for those who may not be initiated, what is the dark web and why not the order drugs on the dark web and what are the criminal responsibilities?
Speaker 4: Well, first of.
Speaker 3: All, will nobody should do any drugs that aren't prescribed to them? You know, I certainly don't want to do the illicit drugs like the met the fentanyl, the cocaine, the heroin, all these drugs that are never prescribed to somebody. But and what we were dealing with in this case was an overdose victim was found by the Villa Hills Police department. They had found a fellow, unfortunately deceased, right next to some crushed up pills that were made to look like they were oxy cotone pills, but they really weren't. They could tell right away that these were not pharmaceutical gray pills, but these were pressed pills that some drug dealers somewhere had made. They had taken their elicit concoction and drugs and they had put them in a pill press and made them to look like prescription oxy cotones, but they weren't. What they also found was the deceased cell phone, and they got on that cell phone and they could see text messages where the overdose victim had ordered up these pills from a drug dealer across the river in Cincinnati, who who the Billa Hill's police speculated did not know that this victim was dead and then died of an overdose. So they called up our friends at the Northern Kentucky Drugs Strike Force who used that victim's cell phone and pretended to be the dead drug user and ordered up more pills from the same drug dealer using the dead guy's phone. That drug dealer a fellow by the name of Kiarosh Mazdapour. And I might be mispronouncing that, but you know the common spelling common pronunciation.
Speaker 4: I suppose.
Speaker 3: Anyway, this fellow from Cincinnati came over to Kentucky in order to sell ten more pills to this what he thought was his drug purchaser. It turns out that purchaser was an undercover Northern Kentucky Drug Strike Force agent. When they found mister Massapoor showing up to do this drug deal, he actually had more than thirty pills in his possession.
Speaker 4: Those same press pills.
Speaker 3: He was arrested for trafficking and fentanyl for importing fentanel into the common Wealth of Kentucky. Both of those are class felonies to ten years. And because it's ventyl, it's violent offense, which means whatever sentence you gets to have to serve an eighty five percent of that sentence. He's in a lot of trouble, Willie. He's also potentially facing some homicide charges. Once we get the autopsy report back confirm that the death was in fact an overdose death and was in fact from ventyl, he could be in a lot more trouble here in the near future, depending on how that scientific testing turns out. But to answer your question, the dark Web is a part of the Internet that exists, but that you have to have a special type of web browser in order to access that. You can't just dial up the dark Web on your Google Chrome browser or your Internet.
Speaker 4: Explorer browser or one of those.
Speaker 3: And I'm not going to tell your listeners not what that is because I don't know all out and trying to get on the dark Web.
Speaker 4: But on the dark Web you.
Speaker 3: Can order up anything from sentinel to human beings and anything in between. Whatever there is that you would not want law enforcement to know that you were up to, you can find that on the dark Web some corner of the earth where some heathens or scoundrels or anything from human traffickers to drug traffickers, you name it there out there. You know, we bust people importing fentanel off the dark Web. We bust people importing human beings off the dark Web. Child pornography off the dark web, child size sex dolls, you name it. It's out there. All the stuff that when you see it in the paper or when you see Court and King on Fox nineteen doing another story about one of the crazy cases that we have and go where does this stuff even come from? It comes off the dark web. That's how most of it ends up in the United States.
Speaker 1: And those who know that should understand that many times this happens to people between the ages of fifteen and forty five or whatever the age is, that when you give someone a drug and that person dies from it, you're facing homicide charges. I had a distant relative in Indianapolis going to school and she wanted to lose some weight, and a girlfriend of hers gave her a couple of diet pills that turned out lace with fentanyl. She went to sleep and didn't wake up, and that person who gave her the drug is facing criminal charges. And the drug dealer that was identified in Indiana, they're serious about crime like in Kentucky. And guess what, that drug dealer is now facing thirty five years in prison for directly causing the death of someone. But if you're a man or a woman and someone says, hey, I need an up or down or I need a dietary drug, and that thing is lace with fentanyl. You're facing yourself criminal charge as well. We got to run time up against the clock. But I want to note the passing of Don Burring who did great work and the Commonwealth. Along with Phil Tollifer. He helped me quite a bit with Willie's and Covington whatever had a problem in northern Kentucky. Phil Tollifer was the go to guy. We will not see their like again, both of them and once again working people. Get information on the funeral of Don Burring. Is it available where?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the services are going to be at Linniman Funeral Home Willie and then the funeral is going.
Speaker 4: To be at Saint Barbe's Church.
Speaker 3: If you google the Linomen Funeral Home's website you can find the information in the specific times on his services and then he'll be buried at Saint Mary's Catholic Cemetery in Fort Mitchell on Friday. I know, but all the times that they're on the Linimen Funeral Home website.
Speaker 4: But I know the Burring family, they're all good people.
Speaker 3: They could use your thoughts and prayers right now is they laid arrest, their father, their grandfather.
Speaker 4: Their husband. Good.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a really sad time for all of Don's family and friends.
Speaker 1: And Don and Phil went before is marked with a sign of faith. And once again, Rob Sanders, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham shot. I'm sure we're going to do it again. Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 4: I'll look forward to it really, Thank you, God bless you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more and Reds baseball kicks off tonight. This is an important time in the season. They have to start winning some baseball games, would you agree, Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred W WELDO by Billy Cunningham, the Great American. We begin this broadcas yes excellence. I guess again on this Tuesday afternoon. We'll see what happens with Red's baseball starting about six oh five tonight. I think my history in baseball is going to indicate the Reds are in a funk right now from which they may not soon exit. I can recall my good old days playing ball in Deer Park with Rutters Pharmacy and Deer Park Theater and Burnette Pontiac and Wilson's Freight Forwarding had great teams. We had national championships, Class C Nothole, we won the city title. All the kids played baseball. We anticipated, when we show up, we're going to win. On the mound was maybe Bill Bishop, who's now a great attorney in Arkansas. There might have been a couple others like Jim Wall would throw hardball at ninety miles an hour every game we showed up, we thought we're going to win, and we normally did.
Speaker 5: Some seasons we went undefeed us.
Speaker 1: Some other seasons we didn't, and then other players wanted to come to play in our teams because we were so good. Now, how does that apply to the Reds in twenty twenty five. Here's the thing we anticipated when we began the season and played the game, we would normally win the game. It was a shock, in fact, when we lose Hal Pennington to coach or Gordon Veterino, whatever. Meeting down the right field line about what went wrong and how we didn't do this right, didn't do that right. We had a cut off man that we missed her. We swung in a pitch three and oho that was in the dirt. And we got better from that because we anticipated we're gonna win, and we normally did. This crop of Reds, in fact, going back years, if not a decade or more, anticipate they're going to lose. And Tito Francona last night kind of addressed it. When you're zero and twenty five, losing after the seventh and in other words, there's no comeback, there's no fight in him. And when you have several players hitting well below expectations, especially Mount McLain, that's ridiculous. They relied upon him to be a three hundred hitter, maybe twenty twenty five, arm runs about eighty five RBI, play a good defensive second base as an anchor with Dela Cruz. Okay, that's been a to little disaster. At some point McClain needs to be sent down because he's not playing, not performing at all. Of Course, the Reds have so many injuries it's hard to get someone to substitute. Now, with a new manager coming in and starting in March, there was anticipation among the Reds. Faithful me included that in Tito, we trust he knows what it takes to win. Is he worth four or five wins per year? The great Tracy Jones number twenty nine would often say, as Marty agreed, that a good manager is worth maybe four or five wins a year, and I anticipated the Reds win four or five more games and conten probably with Chicago because Milwaukee's lost so much of their team for a Central Division championship and maybe going to the playoffs that who knows what happens after that least you're in. Milwaukee's lost a lot of their best players, and now they've won eight or nine in a row. And I don't know what to say, except that my relationship with baseball leads me to understand when you play so many games, and almost every every game the Reds show up like tonight, they're going to be at the ballpark in the year or two, getting ready for first pitch about seven to ten. Our coverage starts about six oh five with Lands. They think they're going to lose the game, even though Hunter Green is pitching. In their mind, they think, Okay, if we're behind in the seventh inning, we're not going to win, because they haven't won in one game all year after seven innings. If they're behind, they lose, and when they're ahead often they lose too. Look at the two games against against the Cubs here in which it was louder when Chicago was hitting doing well than the Reds at home. And so how do you change that attitude. I'm a loser, I'm going to lose. I want to leave here, don't want to come here. That was Tito Francona in the Hall of Fame, no question about it. Multiple World Series titles, those where the bodies are buried, A great manager with the Cleveland and Boston Red Sox before that, and it was like, Okay, we got the right guy.
Speaker 5: And the Reds are spending the money.
Speaker 1: There's spending five million dollars on David Bell and five million dollars a year on Tino Francona. So they're going to put twenty million dollars in managers over the next three years. And you anticipate some minor result. When the Reds were down three to two last night, did you anticipate after the sixth inning they were going to come back and win the game?
Speaker 5: Raise your head? All right?
Speaker 1: Nobody thoughts because they they've lost twenty five in a row. Now that's a trend, right there, Sherlock, there's a trend. And so I hope the season is slipping away right now as we speak. The Reds of course, have two more with the Milwaukee, then they're home with three against the Snakes, and then they go to Cleveland two Detroit six games, Then they come home with Minnesota, then they go to Saint Louis, then they play the Yankees and home in San Diego. Heading toward July fourth, that's a tough stretch. Maybe that's the toughest. June is the toughest month that they have in the whole season, and thus far they've not won a game in June, and the season is slipping away as I speak. Something dramatic has to occur because Red's faithful or unhappy. The Reds are the worst team in North American sports, not getting past the first round of the playoffs since nineteen ninety five. Well it's been thirty years since they've advanced to the second round of the playoffs. The worst teams in hockey, basketball, baseball, and football have a better record than the Reds since nineteen ninety five. It's been disastrous, which means that I think a lot of the reasons some of the free agents may thought about coming here a few months ago was Tito Francona was that team's on the way up. The ballpark itself named after me. The Great American is wonderful. The amenities are great, the special events are through the roof. The only problem is between the White Lions and it begins. I think with Matt McClain, who was perceived to be one of the stars future stars. I was totally turned down a fifty million dollar contract that would pay him out of the next six years because him and his agent thought he was worth a lot more money than that. Hell, he may be in the minor leagues by the All Star break. So I hope things change. Maybe tonight, tomorrow afternoon, things might be different. We'll see what happens. But when in life you get used to losing, you're a loser in life. When you anticipate you're going to win, then you're a winner.
Speaker 5: Like you.
Speaker 1: I've had many down moments in my life that I thought, you know, things are as bad as they can be at times. Doing this gig, I've done it for the last forty three years.
Speaker 5: I thought.
Speaker 1: Number one I've done I've said this to my wife. This is a bit psychoanalytical, but I've said to Penny, I don't feel like I've accomplished anything in my life. I look around at others and things they've done. I said, man, I've wasted my time on this earth. And she tells me all the things I've done perks me up a little bit. And other times I think, you know what, I've out kicked my coverage, to have a kid and born in Covington, grow up in Deer Park, to have this platform, the greatest radio station in America, and the opportunities I've had, I've been blessed beyond my talent base. And at times I don't know. At times I get down, then I get up, then I get down. I spend more times up than down. But I have moments in my life that I thought, you know that I've accomplished so little, I'm gonna leave so little behind, and I don't think. I don't think I want to continue. Then other times I think, you know what. Okay, she kicks me in and the bridges said, look what you've done. You found the company's employed hundreds of people, You've been in national radio. Talk to you how she's got the awards and national TV show, etc. I said, yeah, but who remembers that when you're gone. The answer is nobody. You leave a legacy with you, with your wife or with your husband, with your children and your job. That's when I discussed this as Rob Sanders about thirty minutes ago. You know, I see Rob as the governor, senator, attorney general.
Speaker 5: But he said it. He said, I'm happy doing what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: One of the things in my life I often say to others, don't seek what you have. If you're happy with what you got, if it's fulfilling, if you enjoy doing it, you can make a few bucks doing it and help others. That's pretty good. Could I have done better? Absolutely? Could I have done worse in my life? Absolutely? And so at times I think I'm blessed. Other times I think I've cursed. And normally the blessings outweigh some of the feelings I have that I've accomplished so little in my life. And other times I think, you know, what I've done pretty good. So in the Reds case, someone's got to kick them in the bridges and say, look, looking at the Milwaukee lineup, boy, I jump topics rather quickly. Looking at the Milwaukee lineup, How the Reds are that good? I thought, I think maybe, but maybe not. Maybe it's an attitude that the Reds have that's about to lose another game. And when they get down, they believe they're going to lose, and they're right because they haven't won a game, losing after the sixth inning, they haven't won one game. And hell, this is more than two months into the season. About thirty five percent of the season is done. So kick yourself, pick yourself up, get on and play ball. Did anyone anticipate did you anticipate last night listening to the game and the eighth and ninth inning, the Reds We're going to come back and win. I agree, nobody thought that, but more importantly, the Reds did not think. The Reds did not believe on the field they were going to win, and they were right. If they think they're going to win and do the things necessary to win, they're going to be right about that too. And I wonder if Tudo Francona is looking at himself at this point and saying, what the hell do they get myself into? Why did Marty brannanman talk me into this? His life was calm, It was peaceful in Arizona. Had his easy chair, had all the satellite TV available to watch baseball, but he had that itch, that urge to get up and do it again. But I wonder, here we are getting ready for between now and the All Star break? Have what about five weeks he's got? He must be asking himself at times. Boy, this this is in the Boston Red Sox. This is not the Cleveland Indians, my LORDI this is a team anticipating they're gonna lose, and they're right. I believe this team is more talented and talented than the record indicates. But we'll see what happens. Secondly, man, I get to Secondly, I note with interest that the Democratic Party in the media leads off many stories with Medicaid cuts. Medicaid cuts. It's all about Medicaid cuts. Looking beneath the covers. White House sent me a fact sheet about the big beautiful bill that says it protects the safety net for every eligible American citizen who needs it. And I underligne the words every eligible American citizen who needs it. Now, it's a fact Medicaid wants to the government, not as Donald Trump wants to cut one point four million million illegal immigrants from Medicaid. Because it's illegal.
Speaker 5: How about that.
Speaker 1: One point four million illegal immigrants like Mohammed Solomon, who set those Jews on fire in Colorado was on medicaid. So is it a cut to medicaid to say that if you're here illegally, that you don't get government benefits, including food stamps.
Speaker 5: Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Raise your hand if you think that's a good idea to cut that those individuals are Yes, almost every ever hand, Almost every hand goes up. Secondly, four point eight million able bodied adults on Medicaid are choosing now not to go to work, or go to school or volunteer.
Speaker 5: This began with Bill Clinton.
Speaker 1: The Clinton era work volunteer, education or training requirements meant to be on Medicaid. If you're able bodied and you're an adult, you have no disabilities, you have no children to raise that you have to go to work. You either have to work or be training for a job or part time volunteerism. You choose what you want to do. But get off your duff and do something. Get out of the basement. Do you think it is okay for Donald Trump to tell four point eight million able bodied adults on Medicaid do something? Get up and if you don't want to do something when you're able to do it, we're going to cut you off the program. You put those two numbers together, it's something like six point two million human beings are either here illegally or refuse to work. And then when government benefits for nothing. Now raise your hand if you think they should be cut, I agree with you. That's six point two million. Now, the media and the Democrats say that's cutting Medicaid. It's not cutting Medicaid as this social safety net for eligible American citizens who need it. In fact, it strengthens Medicaid by getting off the program those who either refuse to work, their fat, lazy bums and flatulent or secondly they're here illegally.
Speaker 5: What does the media tell you that I just did.
Speaker 1: Those are the facts. You can have your own opinion, but you can't have your own facts. And those are the facts. Let's continue after one o'clock. Today is Greg Rabidu. He's written a book et cetera on the overtaking of our college campuses in Hollywood and late night talk and TV shows and so much more by radical elements from either China or Cutter associated with Saudi Arabia. And why they're doing it. It's wonderful what the plans are that China has for us. Number one is so discord by paying for protest, whether through cutter or through communist red China on college campuses, send three hundred thousand Chinese students here to report back to the government as moles, as spies, and various aspects. You pay for their education, get them in high tech jobs, and all the information flows back to China. And Donald Trump wants to stop that, et cetera. And stay tuned for more. We'll see what occurs. I wouldn't note the state of Colorado pass the law signed into effect about two months ago. In Colorado. It prevents city and county government officials, including police, from sharing data like identifying information and immigration status information with ICE, making it significantly harder for ICE and federal law enforcement to enforce our federal laws. Very difficult when if you're in a Denver County jail, for example, as an illegal that the law says that you cannot notify the FED someone is here illegally. In fact, if someone does it, a person that does that may receive fifty thousand dollars fine from Colorado. One of those persons, Mohammed Solomon, who's an Egyptian here illegally, who was shouting kill all the Zionists dropping the F bomb here and there? And free Palestine. The same thing you hear in college campuses, the same thing you heard, by the way, on October the seventh. College kids are parroting the same thing, Free Palestine, Free Palestine. So the state of Colorado made it difficult for ICE to enforce federal law. Let's continue the line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Stay tuned for a road map of what communist Red China and others are doing in life. If you think you're going to lose, you're a loser in life. If you think you're gonna win, you're a winner. The Reds have a losing attitude. Reflect at almost every game. It's going to be another wasted season soon if they don't get.
Speaker 5: If they're dough.
Speaker 1: I have hopes at this point that Tito Francona has the secret sauce to make good things occur. Let's continue Bill Cunning with you every day you're Home of the Reds. Hopefully we'll win. All we have is hope. On News Radio seven hundred WLW I Bill Cunningham and Grant American reports the fight between the Trump administration and Harvard continues out debated along with other universities that used to be in the nineteen nineties, there might be three percent of corton students at the Harvard or Yale or Columbia. Now there ranges between twenty and thirty three percent of students. And it might be financial, which means they're willing to pay full freight, especially Chinese students paid for by the generally the Communist Party of China to come here or learn and to report back to China. That's a different story. But Harvard students right now are subjected to a bunch of anti Semitism, which I did not think was possible on Columbia campus or on major universities. And Greg Rabidue is an award winning filmmaker, all uthor and cultural commentator. And Greg Revenue also has a calumn up as har is Harvard still committed to Veritas, which means truth. And Greg welcome, I think for the third time to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, let's go back in time a little bit a long time ago.
Speaker 5: Maybe the nineteen nineties, was.
Speaker 1: The Harvard and other these elite campuses fundamentally different then than they are today.
Speaker 6: That's a great question.
Speaker 7: So the short answers, I don't think so, But I don't think they were doing the kind of things they're doing now on the scope they're doing it now. And I also when you look back at some of the tuition and the fees and where they were getting their money, they were hitting the alumnus hard. They were getting a lot of big expansion of their endowment fund, which is fine, but I think somewhere along the line by probably a serendipitus for them connection between what countries like China wanted to do and accomplished strategy and what Harvard felt they needed, which was a kind of a perpetual injection of money because they wanted to continue to balloon up their tuition, which they have eighty five thousand dollars a year bill for an undergrad to attend Harvard. And it was a marriage made, I guessed, in Harvard and Chinese CCP heaven because from that point, like you said very accurately, in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: To now, we're looking at.
Speaker 7: Well over three hundred thousand Chinese foreign national students in the US second only to India. But India is a democracy and not necessarily at all our adversary, and we know China is. And then the third is the coming from the Middle East. So I just posed the question, when you look at these numbers, even if you do a shallow dive and you start saying, hey, over thirty percent, and some of our college campuses, Bill, do you believe it are over fifty percent? And foreign I think you have to ask the question who's coming, why are they coming? And do we know anything about these folks and what they're doing while they're here and what they're going to do presumably when they graduate. In other words, are we getting our end of this trade swap? Or is that justif universities and colleges are getting the full freight and they're fine with that no matter what, no matter the radicalization, no matter the damage, no matter the anti Semitism, no matter the rampant technological cheating, stealing, taking the proprietary information, Because that happens all the time, and I don't think your most Americans realize the scope that that happens at our universities from some of these foreign countries, particularly China, Greg.
Speaker 1: Ravino, is there something I'm unaware of? Our Chinese universities and colleges elite? And do they want American students to come to COMMONI is right, China. And what's good for the goose is good for the gander? Are there three hund Thus American students can't wait to go to the University of Beijing? Does China welcome Americans with open arms?
Speaker 5: Come on in? Does that happen?
Speaker 6: No, No, it does not happen.
Speaker 7: And I'll give you I'll give you a quick anecdote. So what they do certain nonprofits again that get a whole bowload of money from China, They encourage a lot of American students who may not know what to do with that sociology major or that gender study major, to come to China and teach English. But I can tell you from secondhand experience from a source I know very well. Two friends of mine went there and did that, and they said that they were scared out of their mind for nearly the entire time once they realized that they were absolutely under constant surveillance. And they said, well, you know, welcome to China.
Speaker 6: This is not new.
Speaker 7: I mean they surveiled their own people. You don't think they're going to surveil you. And then when they got back to the US and they get on their Facebook or they're texting friends or they're chatting, they realize that they're still being surveiled. So again you got to ask yourself the question if it's this idea. At one point, I think that was very maybe naive, but altruistic of this idea of we're going to get students from other countries and they're going to experience our culture and we're going to experience theirs, and it's going to lead to a win win, and we're going to know more about them.
Speaker 4: And vice versa.
Speaker 7: You'll recall the Confucius institutes, right, that was.
Speaker 6: What was driving them.
Speaker 7: And then you have conservative voices saying, wait a minute, there's a lot of evidence to suggest this is not just a nice cultural exchange. We'll get closer. We may be going into that part of the bargain with that idea, but I can guarantee you they're not. The CCP doesn't do anything, though you know it's better than most, They do not do anything on a whim. It's all strategic and it all serves their greater good, So they would not be paying these students and the dollars flowing into our universities if it wasn't benefiting them. And the short answer to your other question is now the door is not swinging open the same way to Beijing you, nor do they want it.
Speaker 1: I can't see a mom and dad, and I was saying, you know, Susie, you need to get to the University of Beijing and learn that. She'd say, what, And for every spot taken by a Chinese student, that's one spot not given to an American student. So if it's eighty five thousand per head from China, and on top of that living expenses, the Chinese government has an account balance with each of these Chinese kids of about a half million to a million dollars each that they spend on these students to come to America to learn to stay here. What does the Chinese government want in return for all that money invested in each of these three hundred thousand Chinese students, What is Beijing want from them?
Speaker 5: Because it's a quid pro quote.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, a great question. And here's what I would just sort of submit. If you look at the kinds of colleges they're going for. So they target the elite colleges and universities. Why because they know those are very ripe based on the faculty as well, based on the radicalization that occurs at those campuses. So they target Harvard, Columbia, NYU. They're targeting these kinds of schools because they know that's a ripe to do. What to divide, to create these sort of fissions between people, to bring issues that are only going to create this sort of chasm between people, and then they can go on their propaganda and say, look at the US, look at their campuses, look at the future generation. The fabric of the US is being torn apart. Yeah, because you're injecting a lot of that in and not just China. But like I said, the third area that we get the most foreign nationals are are from the Middle East, where you have radical in many cases, radical Muslims coming to the US.
Speaker 8: Now, look, I'm not against we learned from them, they learn from us. The world gets better. That's different.
Speaker 7: But when you start looking at where these students are coming from and the kind of schools they go to, Illinois Tech, Illinois Tech is fifty two percent foreign forty eight percent American students Carnegie Mellon, Stevens Tech, Northeastern Colombia, Johns Hopkins, Stanford, NYU where I did my film directing, training and script writing, Clark University, Rochester.
Speaker 8: What do these all have in common? They're heavy duty tech. So you have a.
Speaker 7: Lot of these students coming in and we know, certainly in the film industry, China does not respect intellectual properties. They know, respect proprietary information, trade logos, trademarks, copyrights.
Speaker 9: They grab.
Speaker 7: Basically, they walk in and with arms open and load up as much as they can and go back to China. In many cases, that's just what's happening, not me saying it. FBI directors have been saying it, National Intel has been saying it.
Speaker 1: You know, unlike the USSR that had a great we thought military and great missile technology, they never had any economy. They're never worth behaving like the Chinese Party and Chinese behaving. And so this is both it is a great military power expanding and it's also a monetary cultural power that's expanding. With the Silken Road initiative, they want to pay off, for example, the Nation of Columbia as along with Panama, and Venezuela has struck deals with the Communist Chinese Party to build roads and bridges and sewer systems in exchange for what they own the countries, and then they have the foreign policies and votes in the UN they require. Kevin o'larry have had on a couple of times from he's on Shark Tank this Canadian he's wonderful, talks about there's no right that a Westerner has in China.
Speaker 5: Do it to do anything.
Speaker 1: For example, if you if you complain, hey, my trademark, my trade name was violated, they would look put you and say, what what do you talkt They ignore American law, they ignore our requirements to get listed on stock exchanges, and they just they know they're protected once they're inside China. So I'll ask you a big question, Greg grab do how do how do we confront this?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 7: So yeah, well I'll use a little bit of the film industry to answer question. Look for the film industry, China strategically targeted. The film industry targeted Hollywood set up a lot of co production agreements, and they do the same thing.
Speaker 8: They'll agree to.
Speaker 7: Things, they'll sign things, and then the inks barely dry, and they violate it. And then for well over fifteen years, the Motion Picture Association America, led by Joe Biden's former good buddy, best buddy, Chris Dodd, we're complaining and saying, gee, all these violations, all these violations, and essentially, in about twenty fourteen twenty sixteen, Joe Biden did a number of agreements that basically just said we'll forget everything you did, we won't follow up any end of violations, just essentially promised to be better and promise to let Hollywood films in China.
Speaker 8: Oh, yes we will, Yes, we will.
Speaker 4: Well what happened?
Speaker 7: Inconsistency, yep, violating agreement. They let a few in, they close the door in others, they change premiere times, they change they rig the box office numbers.
Speaker 8: They do everything you think of, and.
Speaker 7: One of the most nefarious things like for me, for example, the independent filmmaker, if I want to do to your question, if I want to do business in China, I got to use the co production company and a code well distributed from China. But as soon as I do, it becomes a Chinese film. And so then I go from hey.
Speaker 8: This is my product, this is my script.
Speaker 7: I'm the director, producer, this is our studio to you are now at best a junior partner. You have no say and you have to open up your books in Any proprietary information or techniques or technology used for the film now becomes common usage from their perspective. And you're so right, Phil, they don't respect it.
Speaker 8: I've gone I'd live this. They basically laugh at you.
Speaker 7: There's no way what it trademark? What is that but a piece of paper? So how do we confront it? Well, we enforce agreements. First of all, we hold them accountable. And in my book The Insatiable Dragon, I'm trying to control the Hollywood of Cautionary Tale on Amazon. I'll just get that and quick because I get in a lot of people asking about it. What I say is stop thinking China is the end all be all.
Speaker 8: There are other ears.
Speaker 7: I can film India, a democracy that's film crazy, and if you put the investment there, it is so much more open. They have shared laws, shared values. Places like India. Place is outside of China. We've got to wean ourselves from the addiction that is China for all years, or we're just going it's not going to end well for us.
Speaker 1: Trump's the only one to put the thumb in the dike. I have a friend of mine. I'll call it a widget because that would identify the business. But he had a widget that he put together in the medical industry, had all the trade names, trademarks, all the patents, et cetera. And it was costing him nine dollars to produce this widget. After success for two or three years, he was contacted by a Chinese company and said, look for nine dollars. We're going to make it for one dollar. And he said one dollar instead of nine dollars, I'll take that deal. Transferred the production of this so called widget. I'll call it to communist Red China. It worked for about a year. They got access to all of his customers, all the hospitals, all the doctor's offices, and then dealt with them directly. And eventually my friend had to file bankruptcy because he gave to them the ability of the technology. But he thought he had trademarks and trade names, he thought he had patents and copyrights. Nothing was recognized whatsoever. A brand new entity sprung up in Shining knew it exactly the same thing, called it a different process put my friend out of business. And that's repeated one hundred thousand times a year by small businesses who think they're getting a great deal from Columbis. Read China for a year and it collapses the country because they don't pay attention to their own agreements.
Speaker 7: Bill, you're you're absolutely unspot on with that. And again I call it like that a llure of the Chinese market. Well, the Chinese market now.
Speaker 8: In Hollywood, for example, in film.
Speaker 7: Has taken so much that now it is so difficult for films to make it if you're not Tom Cruise, the Sky Dance or Fast and Furious to the Avengers.
Speaker 8: That's about it.
Speaker 7: And what they do now is their domestic box office. They bragged the largest in the world. They buy up our theaters. I mean, Chinese company owns American movie theaters like AMC for example, they own it. People may not realize that I'm not saying, but it.
Speaker 8: Doesn't work reciprocal. Like you said before, if you.
Speaker 7: And I said, well, okay, let's you and I we've got some venture capital, let's buy.
Speaker 8: Some Chinese theaters, it's not allowed.
Speaker 7: It's not allowed, So we got to stop doing business.
Speaker 8: Bill one way, and.
Speaker 7: We got to look for other areas that are more conducive to American business, American know how and in this case what I do of filmmaking, We've got to wean ourselves from there because it never ends well. It never ends well because you don't have a partner that respects to say, mores and values and laws as you do. So how do you make it work? I mean, you can be super vigilant, you can try to hold them accountable, but ultimately even your accountability has to come from other sources because again, it's not like they're in the same system that you can slap on and you know, bring them to court and then they're going to pay a fine or they'll change their ways.
Speaker 8: They just again they laugh at that.
Speaker 7: So we have to be a whole lot smarter and a whole lot going into it open eyes.
Speaker 6: And the other element.
Speaker 7: I'll just share with this is also when we start looking at our university's bill and we're looking at twenty twenty five thirty thirty five percent or more faculty that are not starting out as American faculty, and they're coming from other countries like China, like.
Speaker 8: The Middle East.
Speaker 7: Is it any wonder why again, some of the different values the radicalization happens.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's a toxic brew that we're mixing.
Speaker 7: And you know, universities also need to realize that their endowment fund fifty two billion at Harvard, thirty eight billion at Columbia, thirty billion at NYU comes with a major price, and one of the big prices is a loss of control. They can't control this and it spins out of control and the damage. It's like a tornado, man, it whips through and leaves a whole lot of damage in its wake.
Speaker 5: Greg Ravidu, thank you.
Speaker 1: And the colleges now are are encapsulated inside the Chinese government and also the most radical elements in the Middle East. I'm watching it in real time a lot what happened in Boulder. I'm looking what's happening around the world. It's frightening. But Greg Revenue, you're a great American and once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Let's keep the lines of communication open.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Greg, absolutely, thank you. Bill.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more. And there's Chinese police stations in America policing they're citizens in our country to make sure they follow the Beijing line. Bill Cunningham on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: I just retweetered and I said, yep, this is it. Carlos Hanson on Twitter Machine sent a picture of about US eighty two El Camino with a huge, like massive rooster on top of it. Yep, that's going to be our ride.
Speaker 4: No, we're in.
Speaker 9: There's no more perfect route for us than that thing right there. You just want a big old yeah ron's roost.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 10: That's I mean that that's a kunomobile. Saw that thing in Indianapolis a couple of years ago, like at the Indy five hundred.
Speaker 9: I recognize it.
Speaker 10: It's it's clucking good, is what it says on the on the hood.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, what's better for you and me than a cooter chariot?
Speaker 10: Yeah, a cooter cherry that looks like it came from Starskin Hutch.
Speaker 9: That's amazing, Charles Hanson, all right, rams.
Speaker 10: On it were talking about and get it. What do you get us one of those speakers to put on the roof like the Blues Brothers and we'll just play Rambling Man by Waylon Jennings over and over and over and over again for a thousand miles.
Speaker 4: I'm all for it.
Speaker 11: Oh hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 5: Sounds like Ron's Russ is going international.
Speaker 12: That was Marty and McGee on ESPN and the SEC Network last Saturday while he talking about the chicken mobile at Ron's Root.
Speaker 1: It's clucking good. I know that it is. I've spent time in the hood of that car. Ron Larkin has a picture of me on the hood. I got a big old rooster on top of me. Not a little bit uncomfortable, but nonetheless Ron's Roost. I told him he'll be in Kentwood before he knows it. I care a drive through window of Ron's Roost. What would what would not look like in Kenwood or Deer Park? What would it look like? Wouldn't that be something yes or no?
Speaker 5: Yes? Well, why don't we get it done.
Speaker 12: I don't think it's going to get I don't think it's gonna it's not going to get done.
Speaker 1: What No, don't need a whole restaurant. How about this to drive through of Ron's Roost.
Speaker 12: And just get chicken, chicken and chips, chips and Coleslaw.
Speaker 1: Throwerman potato salads, yeah, throwing French fries. I tell you sarahtoga chips. Now, wouldn't that you need to like deliver it take ten people to operate it. You and I could make a fortune. Would you want to work the right through line segment?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that be something? Yeah, it's clicking good, that's right, it is all right. Lastly, before we go any from.
Speaker 12: Uh huh, it's just an update from uh we're on to Cincinnati, or from uh Bill Belichick or what you know who Olivia Dunn is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a.
Speaker 5: Girlfriend of Paul Skeens.
Speaker 1: You know her claim to fame. She's a great American gymnast from LSU.
Speaker 5: You're not here on a Cincinnati There we go.
Speaker 13: It's nothing about the past, nothing about the futures. Right now, we're praying for Cincinnati.
Speaker 5: Does Zach Taylor know this?
Speaker 2: They?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Belichick could come here maybe do you see bearcats? Boy, they might need a new coach by the fifth game of the year. And the last guy is us centator and I was going to be the governor. Well you got Scott Sanderfield there. That's my point.
Speaker 5: Keep going.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that Belichick, according to one media account, Online dot Com, has a side hustle with Olivia Dunn and Bill Belichick. Your comments on that, Jordan Hudson maybe yesterday's news. She's a bit she's twenty three, and I think Olivia Dunn is twenty two.
Speaker 4: But I don't know anything about Bill.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Bill will leave the Stout Report. It's a proud service every local Tamestar.
Speaker 12: Heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality. You could feel in Cincinnati, Colch Sheldon Braun at bron Heating at five one, three, three eight, five seventy seven sixty.
Speaker 5: Five much thank you. Roxy.
Speaker 12: We also want to thank Lear's Prime Market full catering service Willie located in beautiful Downfound, Milford for our lunch today Learsprime dot com.
Speaker 5: Lear's Prime always a cut above.
Speaker 1: Should I google a little bit of Olivia Dunn and Bill Belichick to see what's going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Check it out.
Speaker 12: Christian Yellis's fourth homer and six games last night, Brewers win their eighth in a row, downing the Reds three to two. Yellis now has twenty three home runs career wise against Reds. The Reds did hold a two to nothing lead in the first, but then it was bye bye, So at twenty nine and thirty two. Now, the Reds have lost ten of their last twenty games against the Brewers at Great American Ballpark. Milwaukee is thirty six and fourteen against the Reds in their last fifty games, and since twenty seventeen, the Reds are fifty one and eighty four against Milwaukee.
Speaker 5: Fifty one and eighty four. Se that's a negative. Do you agree?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Slightly?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 12: The Red Legs are oh and twenty four when trailing after six, that's a trend. Oh and twenty six after seven that did not come back to save their life?
Speaker 1: Is Tito Francona sending a nasty remarks to one Marty Brenhaman they's getting him into this deal.
Speaker 12: Freddy Peralta up against Hunter Green. Maybe he'll, he'll, he'll be the stopper to In Game two seven hundred, wlw's covered six to ten Sports Talk, Carnew Carriers, Inside Pitch, and then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show After the game.
Speaker 1: By the Way segment, Olivia Dunn ends a dazzling Sports Illustrated swimsuit runway turn with the splits.
Speaker 5: That's for sure.
Speaker 12: Let's see, let's see Willie good luck to Ohio Regionals and semi finals tonight. In baseball, Mowler Lakota West, It's Mason and Oak Hills, Baden and Monroe, Ross and Butler, Roger Bacon and Jonathan Alter and Fenwick takes on Indian Hill.
Speaker 1: Who do you have coming in this Thursday and or Friday segment? We know yet state champs.
Speaker 12: The state champion, two time, two time volleyball champions. We're writing negotiations now with the mcknick.
Speaker 5: Rockets, little but nil money, get Brian Combs, and then hopefully next week we'll have Mason Tennyson.
Speaker 1: By the way, Sports Illustrated has a series of the eight best moments from their Swimsuit Runway show starring Olivia Dunn.
Speaker 5: The eighth best, and.
Speaker 1: There's Bill Belichick right there, right there, there's something happening between Belichick and Olivia Dunn.
Speaker 5: You better tell Paul Skeins immediately.
Speaker 12: Ohio Lacrosse State semi Finals tonight and Boys Marymont versus Bishop Watterson, Saint X and Worthington Kilbourne Girls Action to night cightca in Columbus Saint Francis de Sales and then Sycamore takes on.
Speaker 5: Upper Arlington Jack Nicholas.
Speaker 12: We say congratulations Moehler junior Matt Ponatowski.
Speaker 5: How about this been named.
Speaker 12: The Ohio Gatorade Player of the Year in baseball. He was already named the Ohio Player of the Year in high school football.
Speaker 5: Now he earns this honor.
Speaker 12: Four sixty two batting average, thirty seven rvis, four home runs, and he has whittled his dad as a choice to college college ball Alabama, Oregon, Arkansas and Kentucky.
Speaker 5: Role Tide.
Speaker 12: So let's see and then the Bengals party at Bengals Update brought to you by Party Town and Good Spirits with thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky OTAs on our underway with Ted McKay Role Tide. This is the final week before mini camp begins next week segment. Is he going to play college football or baseball? Might play both?
Speaker 1: Now, the greatest multi sports star until this guy was Barry Larkin, who played football, defensive back, YEP and baseball for Muller. Would you agree correct? This guy, though, is only a junior. He's got a year unbelievle. You're not telling me, I say he'll jump to the pros. Answer the question, he'll jump to the pros. Why not answer the question?
Speaker 5: What is it? Is he going to play baseball or football? I think he's going to play both.
Speaker 12: They allow it at Alabama. Roll Tiede, Well, I don't know. He could be a duck, he could be a wildcat. He could be a razorback. Who knows. The recruiting process is underway with Ted McKay now Matt Ponitowski. Am I saying it incorrectly? Some updates injuries Christian and Carnassi on strand remember him. No, he's going to stay at Triple A and a rehab for the time being. Good with that back inflammation. He's hit three eighty one to pass week.
Speaker 5: He'll be hurt. So he's ready. He'll be hurt.
Speaker 12: Jam Or Candelario, oh god, on a rehab assignment. He's he has joined the rookie level team in Arizona with his lumbar spine strain.
Speaker 1: I have a lumbar spine strain. By looking at him, I get hurt.
Speaker 5: I get one every time I walk in here with you.
Speaker 1: How about a lateral which we have a lat problem with him. How about a bleeding calf?
Speaker 12: Now that was that was Jake the Snake freely He's okay really until one.
Speaker 5: I don't know for the next time. But they gotta do they gotta do.
Speaker 1: You have any hope? They can't beat Milwaukee. Milwaukee's not that good, are they?
Speaker 5: They can't beat Milwaukee, and they can't beat Chicago. Who I'm not St. Louis What, Well, you don't know yet. How about Park, Well they beat.
Speaker 12: Them, Let's play the Colorado Rock but the Pirates own them at TMC Park. Can't win Theresa like this has gone on for thirty years.
Speaker 5: Do you see a trend slightly? Do you see a trend? Yes? So, I don't know, Willie.
Speaker 12: I mean, in order to win the division, you gotta you're gonna have to beat Milwaukee. I'm about Chicago like the St. Louis's, I mean, Pittsburgh is Pitts.
Speaker 5: They just won in a row.
Speaker 12: Saint Louis's. Saint Louis there, but they stink. But they just won nine in a row. Right, Well, hopefully they snapped the Brewers tonight with Hunter Green gets it going.
Speaker 1: How many games will the Reds winning the month of June. I'm gonna write this down, give me a number. I'm gonna write that I'm gonna I'm gonna hold you to account. That's what I'm gonna do. Of course, my I gotta get my list there of our predictions or baseball.
Speaker 12: Well, well, let's see they got they got everybody got two more with the Brewers.
Speaker 1: They played the seventy six Reds, they played the twenty seven Yankees, they played the seventy Baltimore or now after this they have at home the Snakes, right then they go to Cleveland to Detroit.
Speaker 12: They Detroit just won their fortieth game last night already.
Speaker 5: Then they at home.
Speaker 12: But the big news is the Colorado Rockies beat the Marlins last night for their tenth win and fifty games.
Speaker 5: Are the Reds gonna win ten games in the month of June?
Speaker 12: If they do, he ought to be to Youdo Franconaugh to be manager of the year any way through that through that schedule they have.
Speaker 1: To play Cleveland, Detroit, Minnesota, Saint Louis, the Yankees, San Diego.
Speaker 5: And then the Red Sox.
Speaker 12: If he wins eleven games in the month, give it to him.
Speaker 1: Is he calling Marty Brandeman out at this point for getting him involved in this situation?
Speaker 5: I don't think so. He's probably taking a lot of.
Speaker 12: Pepto bismol and don't have talent or nobody's healthy. They can't hit, and then they can't come back. What about Matt McLain, He can't hit.
Speaker 5: I don't know what's wrong with him. He can't hit.
Speaker 12: I mean, look at look at Stevenson. He was out the same time. He's someone and all of a sudden he's come alive with his battle. I mean, why had Matt McLean doing that? Where's the hitting?
Speaker 5: But what about Nick Krawl? Where's he? I don't know. Can I give you some of the names of players he selected?
Speaker 12: Yeah, Norris Hopper, you know what he he is. He was a great bunner. Norris Hopper. Remember Corey Patterson, remember him? Johnny Gomes, Johnny.
Speaker 1: Tavares, Jim Edmonds, Fred Lewis, Xavier Paul, Ryan Ludwig, Ryan Lemayer. These are outfielders Marlon Byrd recently, Steve Selsky, Patrick Kivlahan, Phil Irvin, yasi O Puige.
Speaker 5: Matt Kemp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michael, I got two pages of names, and none of them are any good.
Speaker 5: We'll have none of them are here anymore. They're hurt and they're gone. Is that a good sign if you heard are gone?
Speaker 9: On?
Speaker 5: Whatever? Oh, I don't know, sat.
Speaker 1: I use my analogy of Thomas's funeral home. There a park ponycake. Okay, every game we showed up, we assume we're gonna win, as we always did. Now the Reds show up to every game, I assume they're gonna lose, and both of us are right. They think they're going to lose, and if they get behind in the seventh inning, you can kiss it goodbye.
Speaker 12: Well, I think you know what. My suggestion is, play six no tomorrow. They play at twelve forty correct, Yeah, I say about eleven, start the game, the great American give a speech. Heads to gabp doors are closed, and you give your speech to.
Speaker 5: The point I'm gonna talk. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 12: That they will reignite themselves against Arizona this coming weekend, Snakes and not lose for the rest of the month.
Speaker 1: Can they somehow beat the brew crew tonight? How about Hunter Green tonight?
Speaker 12: Well, he's got to be the stopper, and I guess they got the ambit going tomorrow.
Speaker 5: So you take two out of three. There, you got a little momentum.
Speaker 12: But at least we've got bear cut football, right. I guess we've got the Bengals right. Yes, two months f C. You know they don't play. They don't play at home all month. They got four road games this month.
Speaker 1: They won't win anymore. Say I'm getting depressed. Give me out of the studge reports.
Speaker 12: Willie and Honor of a beauty, Another beautiful day here at the Tree State. And uh isn't the jockey or the horse? We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 5: At some point the foolishness has got to stop.
Speaker 1: Can a great jockey make a great horse? Or does the great horse make a great jockey?
Speaker 12: Talk to Steve Coffin and or Mike Battaglia.
Speaker 5: How about Nick Krahl. Deeply disappointed at where we are tonight.
Speaker 14: I'm very very sorry that we are where we are.
Speaker 5: I agree with Michael that one is not happy either. No, got to commute someone's sentence.
Speaker 1: Maybe a Reds fan, a news radio seven hundred WLW Bill cunning In the great American of course, one of the great columnists, and I love his stuff at Townhall dot com is the great Jeff krue Air. Jeff krue Air is the headquarter New Orleans, unfortunately, and he's down there for all the Chrism breaks, all the riots, all the ICE's flags and by the way, the pickup truck with the Ices like that guy. The media didn't want to say it was associated with terrorism. There's isis flag mowing down people. There's a clue, Sherlock, kind of like in Colorado. We don't want to say anything bad about Mohammed Solomon even though he's yelling kill all the Zionists and he's burning Jews. But nonetheless, is it really a hate crime or not. We're going to have to investigate it further. But Jeff Career, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. You have a call him up a few days ago. Democrats fixate on Trump but ignore the voters whenever Harry Entton of CNN, which is of course I watch it so you don't have to has a pull up and it appears the middle class. It's like with Donald Trump and against the Democrats can't figure it out.
Speaker 5: Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 6: You know, Bill, good to be with you. Thanks for having me. Yeah.
Speaker 14: I think Harry Inton is constantly bringing poll numbers that are causing Democrats heartburn because there's no leadership, no vision. I mean, Democrats are offering what the American people don't want. I mean it's tran agenda is unpopular. I mean, their their agendas is not connecting. I mean all the Democrats seem to want to do is hate on President Trump and and focused on Trump. You have the American people are saying, hey, you know what about us? And Trump has focused on the American people and we've we've got great results in four plus months.
Speaker 4: Bill.
Speaker 6: And this is with with no help of Congress.
Speaker 14: I mean it's President Trump on his own and his administration getting all of this done through executive orders, through you know, his megaphone. I mean, he is accomplishing this single handedly with some good administration officials that he's got now and thank god.
Speaker 6: I mean, I can't imagine where we'd be if Kamala Harris were the president right now.
Speaker 5: Well, you look at it's a trans agenda. Something I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Mark Martina and of Rattalova, one of the great tennis stars of all time. She's up there with the greatest of all. She's saying, look, as a woman that kind of has spent my life on gay rights, lesbian rights, whatever it might be, LGBTQ plus rights. I don't get the transagenda. I don't want men playing in women's tennis. And that's Martina of Rotalova. She said, we didn't sacrifice so much for this to occur. But whether it's the state of Oregon or California, off they go and they continue with this agenda, and moms living in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and Louisiana and Tennessee, they don't get it at all, and they're hanging their hat on that hook.
Speaker 5: I don't get that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I go to a doctor Jeff Cerr and say, you know what, I identify as a blind man, take out my eyeballs, what would the doctor say to me, you know, identify I'm blind, take out my eyeballs.
Speaker 5: Would the doctor do that?
Speaker 6: No, the doctor would not do that. I would hope he would not know that.
Speaker 14: But you know, the only thing when you mentioned Martina Novatilova, I also thought about Caitlin Jenner, I mean aka Bruce Jenner. He thinks he thinks that this is a radical agenda that's gone too far, and and obviously the American people do. So they're either pushing a transagenda, they're they're advocating for gang bangers and human traffickers and spousal abusers dan In Salvador Kilmar Brego Garcia.
Speaker 6: That seems to be their focus.
Speaker 14: I mean, they're they're busting into ice detention facilities and getting themselves arrested, and they're all radicalized with this, uh you know, pro Hamasa movement. And I don't think I don't think that's popular.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 14: I don't think they're they're connecting at all. So let the Democrats keep.
Speaker 6: Doing this bill.
Speaker 14: They're going to find themselves making history and actually losing seats in this upcoming midterm because that's that's the road that they're on.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: How about anti Semitism, The most qualified VP for Kamala Harris would have been Josh Shapiro, and of course, unfortunately from a Democratic perspective, he's Jewish. And I know at the time in July and August, well, we Democrats say we can't nominate a Jew for high political office. And I'm Chuck Schumer, who also is a Jew, kept his mouth shut.
Speaker 5: No one's talking out.
Speaker 1: Okay, Josh Shapiro, you know he's more qualified than Tim Waltz. Tampon Tim, for God's sakes, but he was marked off the list because he was Jewish. And then his home was firebombed by a pro Hamas supporter, the home of a jew firebomb with his wife and children there. And on top of that, the attack outside the Israeli embassy, and on top of that what happened in Colorado, and the next event, in the next event, in the next event. The party of anti Semitism is the Democratic Party, and I'm watching this right well, explain to me how they continue to go down the road, not just the transgender rights and open borders, but anti Semitism is at the heart and soul of modern Democrats.
Speaker 6: Why really, it really is.
Speaker 14: And that shocking that the majority of Jewish voters are still voting Democrat, because I mean, that is what the Democrat Party is advocating, no doubt about it.
Speaker 6: I mean, this deep Palestine and pro.
Speaker 14: Hamasa movement is definitely anti Semitic. And we've seen a massive increase in attacks against Jewish Americans and it's it's unacceptable. So you know, kudos to President Trump. They're cutting funding from these universities that are very anti Semitic. We shouldn't be giving billions of dollars to Harvard and these these institutions that are not only anti Semitic, they're anti American and indoctrinated on educate. So I think all these left wing universities should be cut off.
Speaker 6: By the way, a study was done built of the.
Speaker 14: One hundred commencement speeches of these top one hundred universities, only four were given by conservatives, four out of one hundred. So that's just one indication of how left wing these institutions are.
Speaker 1: In a democratic mind, that sounds fair on the issue of cutting cutting medica why are they're four? But on the cutting medicaid, that's all we hear about cutting medicaid. We're cutting medicaid, cutting medicaid. And so the White House put out a statement on the Big Beautiful Bill a few days ago, and it said the following. The Medicaid programmed devised by Donald Trump is a safety net for every eligible American citizen who needs it. Because on to say, yes, we do want to cut Medicaid to one point four million illegal immigrants from the program, one point four million who by the way, it's illegal to get it also, we want to cut four point eight million able bodied adults on medicaid not choosing to work or volunteer, go to school, et cetera. That's six point two million people we went off. In fact, it was so controversial that Bill Clinton as president put in work requirements to get food stamps welfare.
Speaker 5: If you're able to work, you got to work.
Speaker 1: And so the media does not report on six point two million illegals or those that are fat, lazy, in flatulent won't get off their fat asked to do a damn thing. Bill Clinton said the same thing, and that was progressivism by the Democratic perspective. But the media does not report all I hear about Medicaid cuts, Medicaid cuts, Medicaid cuts.
Speaker 5: If you'd ask people, do you.
Speaker 1: Think one point four million illegals should get medicaid, the answer would be no. If you say four point eight million Americans that refuse to work, that aren't disabled or raising kids should have to do something to collect their government, most people would say yes, can you smell when I'm cooking?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I mean, you know, it's amazing the lands of the Democrat Party has gone in a super left wing direction.
Speaker 6: You are one hundred percent right.
Speaker 14: Bill Clinton had a very conservative position in today's day and age on welfare, on the border.
Speaker 6: I mean, some of.
Speaker 14: His policies would be considered trumpion today. So the Democrats have gone from that to this crazy nonsense where they're you know, they're really advocating for trans and illegals and hamas. I mean, it's a party that has lost touch with the American people, lost touch of its roots. This is no longer the party of JFK, no longer the party of Harry Truman.
Speaker 6: Not even the party of Bill Clinton.
Speaker 14: I mean it's a party of radicals, Hakeem Jeffries and AOC. And you know, in my column I pointed out that the leading candidate for president twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 15: Bill is Pete Buddha Judge, followed by AOC.
Speaker 5: Please please. That is scary, No, it isn't.
Speaker 1: That's what they gotta do. Pete Bodajudge did a great job as the mayor South Bend. He did a great job as head of the FAA Department of Transportation. That guy had things under control, with the trained wrecks in Palestine under control, with the planes flying into each other. That guy would be wonderful as the president. Now, let's deal with a calm. He wrote about ten days ago about the city that care for God, and I live in little Cincinnati, Ohio. In Cincinnati and nineteen seventy we had half million residents. We've lost at least forty percent of our population. The schools could be attended in the nineteen sixties and seventies public schools and get a quality education. None of that's true anymore. There's going to be twenty thousand shots fired in the city of Cincinnati this year. Fortunately, they're going to hit five hundred targets, so nineteen thousand, five hundred shots will be fired, not hitting anybody. But then I read about New Orleans. You say, the last Republican mayor of New Orleans was in eighteen seventy two, during the presidency of your laces As Grant. So the Democrats have been one hundred and fifty years of uninterrupted control of New Orleans.
Speaker 5: How are we.
Speaker 14: Looking Well, We've gone from a city that had six hundred and twenty seven thousand people that was in the top fifteen in the nation as far as population. At one point we were number two in the nation behind New York and now we're at three hundred and fifty thousand. I mean, basically, we've lost almost half of the popular people have fled Democrat policies. Democrats in New Orleans care about changing street names. They don't care about improving the condition of the streets. They want to change the names of the schools.
Speaker 6: They don't care about.
Speaker 14: Improving what is taught in the schools. They want to tear down monuments, but they don't care about building new buildings and bringing in new jobs. It's all this woke nonsense crap. And of course we've got, you know, the violence that we deal with, We've got the educational and economic issues that we deal with, all brought to your courtesy of Democrats. There's not one Republican elected official in New Orleans.
Speaker 6: And I speak with the authority Bill.
Speaker 14: Our station WGSO is located halfway between the terror attack that occurred in the French Quarter a few months ago and the prison.
Speaker 6: Break that just occurred a few weeks ago.
Speaker 14: We're right in between those two incidents.
Speaker 6: So we're there.
Speaker 1: Well, I read that the previous mayor, Ray Nagan convicted of New Orleans mayor federal bribery, money laundering, other corruption, served ten years in federal prison. Of course, then current mayor is LaToya Cantrell. Tell me the current history of the mayor LaToya Cantrell and are having sex with the security guard explained that.
Speaker 6: One well you got to call her by the right name.
Speaker 14: It's LaToya the Destroyer Cantrell. So she is just coming back from another junket. She has been literally all over the world on the taxpayer don and whether she gets a group to pay for her travel, the taxpayers have to pay.
Speaker 6: For her security.
Speaker 14: And of course one of her security was her bodyguard that she started an affair with. And she actually had the affair in a city owned.
Speaker 6: Apartment that she would vacate.
Speaker 14: So she was taking over a city owned apartment that's supposed to be used for like dignitaries like the President of France.
Speaker 6: She was using it for her, you know.
Speaker 14: Relationship with her bodyguard. They had to take away the key and kick her out of that.
Speaker 6: It took forever.
Speaker 14: She's been just an embarrassment on so many different levels and competence just you know, So we go from a guy that went to prison, to a guy who took down all the monuments to a woman.
Speaker 6: That is concerned.
Speaker 14: She's concerned about climate change, and she goes to Cutter and Dubai and Rio, but she's not concerned about street conditions and the crime in New Orleans and the tarr attack and the prison break.
Speaker 6: I mean, we got prisoners on the loose.
Speaker 14: And she is on another junket, I mean, traveling all over the world for climate change.
Speaker 5: How does she get reelected?
Speaker 1: How does the same policies with different persons continue, not just for year after year, decade after decade. We're talking since Ulysses asked Grant was the president and the population of six hundred and twenty seven thousand was in a nation that had an eighty million peace people. And now you're down like Cincinnati, about half the population, and we're three at thirty five million people. And this is the same thing as Chicago. Unbelievable. The status of Chicago unbelievable, Los Angeles unbelievable, Atlanta or Washington, DC. It's unbelievable. And I read the story about Sheriff of Orleans Paris, Susan Hudson was elected on a very progressive platform and explained some of the policies, and of course the jail break happened like one o'clock am on a Friday. It wasn't noticed for seven or eight hours. Nobody knew they were even gone. But what about this woman being the sheriff.
Speaker 14: Well, I've interviewed her before, Bill and I can tell you she is a super progressive. I interviewed her about the Ferguson case and she was very critical of the police.
Speaker 6: She was pro protesters, you know, when they rioted there, and then I'm thinking, wow, this is a radical. She was our police monitor.
Speaker 14: And then she got herself elected in the aftermath of George Floyd. All the most liberal Canada's got elected in New Orleans. We had a Soros funded Da LaToya the Destroyer got reelected, and then this lady got elected as sheriff. She knows nothing about being a sheriff. She was all concerned about transformative justice, equity, gender roles. She just wasn't concerned about keeping people behind bars. I mean, she wasn't concerned about addict with staffing other than that had fourteen million dollars.
Speaker 6: She had fourteen million dollars in reserve that she didn't spend to fix the jail cells so that they would close properly. And make sure she had enough staff.
Speaker 15: She had one guy in charge the night of the break, and he went on a food break and that's when the prisoners decided to escape. There was nobody watching and the cameras weren't working.
Speaker 14: It was like an Epstein situation. And they didn't find out how she stay until eight hours later and these guys were gone.
Speaker 6: So it's pathetic.
Speaker 14: I mean in competence, just unimaginable and competence.
Speaker 6: And that's what we're sat with down here.
Speaker 4: Bill.
Speaker 1: It's life and death because I know it's been several months, but the terrorist on Bourbon Street killed fourteen innocent people, injured thirty five pedestrians in horrible ways. He drove on Bourbon Street because barricades were not properly installed on the street. It was incompetence upon incompetence resulting in death's, disease and destruction. Is there any hope? I think the answer is no. I live in Cincinnati. You can't find a Republican with a search warn in Cincinnati, and the same thing in Chicago. The top forty America. They're all controlled by left progressive mayors and law enforcement. Is there any hope? Do I always have hope, But is there any hope for the cities.
Speaker 14: Well, I mean that there's not much hope for a Republican getting elected. The last council member who was a Republican was left office in two thousand and six. So we've had nineteen years of like no Republican in any position. And I you know, there's always hope, Bill, We got to have hope. We got election is coming up. I hope they'll wake up. I'll hope they'll vote for somebody confident. I hope so will come along. He's not corrupt.
Speaker 5: That's all we have.
Speaker 14: But the reality is that it's probably not going to happen, and they're going to elect some fool who's going to continue this losing street that the city's on.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, it's a great city. It's a world class city.
Speaker 14: It's a city with amazing attractions that other cities don't have. It's got culture, charm, history, But it's got the worst leadership. They're just terrible, terrible leaders here.
Speaker 1: You can say that almost every American city, we get what we deserve and nothing changes until the electorate rises up and says we can't live like this anymore. Cincinnati had one female Republican named Liz Keating and she was wonderful and there's nine council members. She was voted out of office immediately and put social activists and progressivism is in charge. And I don't care what American city, it's the same thing. Jeff Crueir, radio talk show host, author, also town hall dot com and Jeff good luck in New Orleans.
Speaker 5: I wish myself good luck on Cincinnati.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Bill, good to be with you.
Speaker 1: And you're a great American. Let's continue with more there. It is what changes until you change many. I think Democratic voters are suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Look it up. Bill Cunningham on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 13: I have no explanation for what happened, and that's what they're looking into, so I can't comment on what they're doing. That's something that you should talk to them about.
Speaker 11: Hello, wyet Ike, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 13: We're on a Cincinnati. It's nothing about the past, nothing about the futures. Right now, we're paring for Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's AI or not. Does you I'm watching Michael Jordan say. I'm sure he didn't say on AI right. However, there's an AI report that Bill Belichick was on the runway when Olivia Dunn's coming down Sports Illustrated models doing the splits and there is sitting there is Bill Belichick winking at her. Is that possible or is that AI? Don't don't say it's not possible, because it's possible. It's possible. Anything's possible.
Speaker 11: And he told me a year ago Bill Belichick would have a fifty year old younger girlfriend that's causing all kinds of mischief while coaching the North Carolina Tarios. I would have said crazy and doing yoga show. Anything is possible. But what you said is highly, highly unlikely. I've analyzed, though, I told you Yester, I analyzed the Livy Dunn footage over and over and Belichick they're looking at her, not I focused on some other things, all this stuff.
Speaker 5: Where's that? Where's the video of him looking at her?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: So I'll pull it up for you. You can look.
Speaker 1: He's looking there, winking at her in a blue blazer. I'm thinking, well, number one, she's younger than Jordan Hudson.
Speaker 11: So that one year does he have to come out and say, look, I know there's all kinds of this and that going on. But let me tell you, I'm focused on the North Carolina tar Heels and we're in building this program. By the way, the problem with what he's doing is name a player for North Carolina right now.
Speaker 2: No, nothing, right.
Speaker 11: He's built the entire program with the transfer portal, which sometimes it.
Speaker 5: Works very well, sometimes it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: I mean, see, you know LSU did it right.
Speaker 11: Uh, you know some other ones Florida State last year did not work out well.
Speaker 5: Does he know the game how to play it in college sports?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean the game is the game. He's I think he's still up on that sort of thing.
Speaker 11: Now, you could argue his time in New England with some of the some of the drafting they did, he wasn't going he selecting the talents not.
Speaker 1: Good the last three or four years after Tom Brady left and won the Super Bowl in Tampa, which was unbelievable up yours right, unbelievable, And after that he wouldn't very good.
Speaker 11: But wait, you know drafted Dronk, He drafted Julian Edelman and set in the seventh round.
Speaker 5: So he is you know, he knows.
Speaker 1: You've got Bill Simmons now going after Pablo Torre two. Those two at each other's throats, which I love.
Speaker 11: Chaos, chaos, you love casting confusion, standing in the media very far away and calling balls and strikes and I love it, you love it.
Speaker 1: And also we have information now about Jordan Hudson drama. What Bill Belichick has told Peyton Manning it would not be appropriate for me. It would be commenting on Monday Night Football and Jennifer Hudson's I'm sorry, Jen Jordan Jordan Hudson, she's just working on a deal.
Speaker 9: I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 11: Wait, she's going to join Peyton Manning on Monday Night Football. Yes, but I don't know anything about Peyton. Likes to have a good time, believe me. But about Peyton many you know with her the football knowledge is pretty close. So what I'm saying he likes, he likes to have a good time. But I don't think that's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Does he does she know much about football? This maybe Bill Belichi and Peyton Manning, the two of those. I enjoyed watching it because it was like, oh my god, I loved it. I watched every single windows on the cast with Jordan Hudson. What did it works? How do you know?
Speaker 11: I think the first episode you get a lot of eyeballs, and that's what it's all about.
Speaker 5: I don't know her and him going out.
Speaker 1: Football plays great in situations.
Speaker 5: Hard knocks and and tar heel land.
Speaker 11: They wanted to do hard knocks and she put the KaiB wash on, said I want I want to I want power to do.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make it in. HBO said, we're doing the programming.
Speaker 5: HBO say what's your name again?
Speaker 4: Who are you?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 5: What do you know about?
Speaker 2: What on your resume leads you to believe you can tell us what to do?
Speaker 4: Some mess?
Speaker 11: What does your wife say about this? She's not very pleased with it all? Most women don't like this situation. Well, no, what's a pebbles think? They have no idea?
Speaker 2: They have no idea.
Speaker 5: I have no idea, no idea. But Jordan Hudson, I'm continue to follow her.
Speaker 4: I know you are.
Speaker 1: And Olivia Dunney, they're both on a runway. Where would Bill Belichick look first?
Speaker 5: He sees Jordan Hudson every night, say give me some sports. Well, heave the stood reporters approach service of your local time star sitting right there, heating and air conditioning dealers.
Speaker 12: Tame star quality you conceal in Cincinnati co Stacey Heating in Air Solutions five one, three, three six seven h E A.
Speaker 1: T smart here it is out of New Jersey amid Jordan Hudson drama. Peyton Manning makes Bill Belichick announcement that's says clickbait.
Speaker 5: It's right here.
Speaker 11: I'm looking at what is was the article say he's not gonna have Bill Belichick on because you know he's coaching a college football programiated to make a lot of sense negotiating a role that Jordan Hudson would have in the broadcast.
Speaker 2: You're insane?
Speaker 5: Can you see Bill Belichick? You mean Monday Night Football?
Speaker 2: Yes, you are. You're going to the wrong website.
Speaker 5: That'd be a service, that'd be a circle. I'm just I'm just saying, I'm just reporting. What are they going to replace Eli Manning?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 5: Yes, would you watch it? You'd watch it, wouldn't you.
Speaker 11: I'd watched it first five minutes of it for sure, seg would you watch it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the first two minutes and see you like you know the vild Man, your buddy wild Man that you created, would watch it.
Speaker 12: The Reds looked even that series up against those Brew crew. Tonight Freddy Peralta against Hunter Green and he didn't win a game six' ten With Sports Talk guard and he'll carry yours Inside Pitch Kelsey Chevrolet Extra inning show after the.
Speaker 11: Game and was the controversy last night that a Healthy matt McClain was sitting on the bench and he didn't, pinch hitting.
Speaker 5: Healthy he's hitting like one, sixty isn't?
Speaker 4: HE i?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 2: Yeah but then but the guy that put in no one's ever heard.
Speaker 5: Of, yeah that's, true that's. True another nick crass.
Speaker 1: Selection by the, Way belichick eventually said he might find his way back to the show if a role can be worked out For. Hudson do you actually think it's post and you're gonna Have Bill belichick And Jordan.
Speaker 11: Hudson the day THAT i would turn on that program when There's Peyton manning, announcing There's eli and then let's bringing on our next, Guest Bill belichick And Jordan hudson and.
Speaker 2: They are in the same what would you do the same?
Speaker 4: Frame?
Speaker 11: Watch wouldn't? YOU i have To it's like a train. Route you have to look at it would.
Speaker 12: And what would what would The National Football league, Say.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 11: We're somewhat happy that he is now moving on to college in bringing this drama over there and not over.
Speaker 1: Here and everyone knows That Bill, belichick who walked away from a powerful gig in the, media is looking forward to a very ambitious young prodigy Named Jordan hudson taking over his. Role in some of the, Commentary, no did you believe? That, No, no he's gonna be in The ring Of honor, soon isn't? HE i Hope if he's not in, it they shouldn't have. One, yes how about? This Bill belichick seventy three start with the fallout from THE Cbs News sunday morning interview in Which hudson twenty four interrupted repeatedly the reporter FROM cbs sixty. Minutes let me ask, you so she's ASSISTING, ESPN hbo and sixty.
Speaker 2: Minutes, yeah pretty big program that's.
Speaker 12: Got in sixty minutes as it used to being. Interrupted not a. LOT i haven't watched it show in a while for obvious. Reasons by the.
Speaker 1: Way belichick said he's, There hudson was there to help, out and she IS a widely circulated clip was taken out of context and that she performed valuable services for.
Speaker 2: Me, yeah someone doesn't he, say, look, honey you know.
Speaker 5: Your role over? There, yes your.
Speaker 1: Role she'll get With Peyton manny And Bill belichick to break down football?
Speaker 5: Star is that possible to be a?
Speaker 11: Star And Olivia dunn and her going to find announce found walk she found the avenue to bring her to. Stardom they would have millions of viewers if the two of them did a cat walked To Bell, Belichick, yes maybe doing yoga exercises on the, ocean but both of Them.
Speaker 5: Bill belichick in the, background please in a fisherman's.
Speaker 2: Outfit is that that is that?
Speaker 5: REAL i don't. KNOW i don't know if that you're? Real i've seen the yoga. Thing is that? Real that's? Real how do you know.
Speaker 1: Possible That Bill belichick would be on a yoga exercise two year old and a skippy, bikini.
Speaker 5: Big old sixty. Nine Bill belichick was in a.
Speaker 1: Bikini he was wearying something and a little, hit a little, flab a little bit of A he wasn't in a. Speedo he was in a thank, goodness thank god. Shorts, anyway what is? She what is she seeing? Him and what is he seeing?
Speaker 5: Hers.
Speaker 1: WHAT i don't know what he's getting out of her backside penetration there described.
Speaker 5: Lap Bowler Matt.
Speaker 12: Moehler Junior Matt ponatowski has been named The Ohio Gatorade Baseball player of The. Year he was the Football player of The year By. Gatorade so he's got both first time ever.
Speaker 2: Playing is he gonna play football or?
Speaker 11: Baseball see a junior too Year alabama role?
Speaker 5: Tide have you seen The Alabama.
Speaker 12: Cosident's, Alabama, Oregon arkansas AND?
Speaker 4: Uk?
Speaker 1: Yes who would you pick of those? For in other, words At Green lettuce And? Salvation, yeah andersend of this somewhere which you.
Speaker 11: Agree oregon has a lot of money to spend a lot of. Honey but The ducks are far that's a big. Ten oregon's in The Big. Yeah that conference is told you.
Speaker 5: Five years Ago oregon would be in The Big. Tail it's. Crazy, stanford what conference are they?
Speaker 2: In they're in THE acc?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 5: OH i don't, KNOW i think? So, YEAH i bet against.
Speaker 11: That so that that the Most West coast team plays in The Atlantic Ghast conference.
Speaker 5: And Mitt cronin hates, it absolutely hates. It it's messed. Up please.
Speaker 12: Continue bengals update drought to you By Good spirits And Party town with thirteen convenient locations in Northern Kentucky OTAs are underway on the field right now for The.
Speaker 5: Bengals what about that?
Speaker 12: Rock and this is the final week before mini camp begins On.
Speaker 2: Tuesday Is Tree hendrickson going to be?
Speaker 4: There sike?
Speaker 1: Next Barry larkin was a star in, football as you, know played defensive, back and he was a star in, baseball but never was he the player of the year in each.
Speaker 11: Sport think about that suppressive very. MUCH i, mean all the reports out there are that he wants to play.
Speaker 2: BOTH i don't think you do.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 11: Alabama you can't do, that especially the quarterback. Position you can't tell the, coach, HEY i can't do spring ball this year BECAUSE i gotta go pitch imlay? Shortstop, yeah play. Shortstop, yeah it's not gonna.
Speaker 1: Happen by the, Way belichick And Jordan hudson have now looked at a political, Podcast i'm going what.
Speaker 2: You were on the you were on some fake. Websites, well what is the day of that website called let me say?
Speaker 1: Here Bella chick And Jordan a're going to branch, out but dot com their brand and do political.
Speaker 5: Websites they are the probably beyond the iHeartMedia.
Speaker 12: App everyone else is, why, yeah why we'll promote this?
Speaker 5: Show why? Not she's gonna also have a brand of makeup and.
Speaker 2: Clothing, now now THAT i could see, that she's got to.
Speaker 11: Find a way to see said branch, out branch us out into some And Bill bello? Money how does he branching? Out let's the men's, clothing MEN'S i, THINK i, think AND i would like him to branch out. Less where's the guy we hired that that just does nothing but?
Speaker 12: Football the torn can't the Torn navy sweatshirt he wore on sixty Minutes Kenny canny wear his own school that he's.
Speaker 5: Coaching that was. Bizarre you're not. Kidding what's happened to?
Speaker 4: HIM i?
Speaker 11: Mean and what guy shows up with their wife or their girlfriend in the room for the.
Speaker 2: Interview you don't do.
Speaker 1: That there's another, Website love will find A way allegedly dot. Com he got on his, Ring he got on his knees and gave her a, ring and now they're engaged to be, married looking forward to family.
Speaker 2: Life he'll be.
Speaker 11: If she comes up with the old positive. Test, oh my, god he'll.
Speaker 5: Be one hundred and eight years old by the kid gets in high.
Speaker 1: School assuming it's eighteen years from, now he's maybe delivered at seventy, four seventy ninety three going to the high.
Speaker 5: SCHOOL i ain't still wearing, that still wearing those stupid sweatshirts and the. SHORTS i don't. KNOW i don't know what to tell, You. Rock what's on the big.
Speaker 12: Show you're gonna be doing that, Game, ROCK i guarantee you that is the first Game North, carolina and you'll be right THERE acu At Chapel.
Speaker 5: Hill Marty brenneman might be. There Marty brennaman has been embarrassed by. This i'm, Told, YEAH i don't Think marty likesis so.
Speaker 11: Much all, Right SO i told you yesterday there's been a little buzz about the elimination property tax In. Ohio SO i Have Adam, matthews that's State, rep coming on to talk about the positives and negative of such. Things to, Listen i've been paying the property taxes to thermal. AMOUNT i don't like. It so what there's another. Option let's try that out for a. Minute it would be increasing the sales. Tax, Okay i'll look at.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 1: WHATEVER i Like Adam. Matthews that guy is smart. Too he's got like seven or eight. Kids, well every TIME i see Missus Adam, matthews she's.
Speaker 5: Pregnant so you like him and you say he's very. Smart what high school do he go? To Dear? Park, no all, right, no wild, man What Saint rita's.
Speaker 2: Okay so you know what high school he went? To, Followers what college did he go?
Speaker 4: To?
Speaker 5: No you, See i'm wearing the Shirt Notre. Dame, yeah we'll. See What so if you go to a ST, x you go to Another, dame you get to come The Mara South, May South, Bend. Indiana, oh forget about.
Speaker 11: That and then at four o'clock we Were god Named Aaron Williams. Snonk he's a Former Marine corps veteran. Guy he's also a celebrity. Trainer he's Trains Slice, Saloon The, rock Zach Efron all.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be in the.
Speaker 5: Studio jordan Nuts, by do you?
Speaker 11: Mind Matt weed And, Maroons Beat, fitness great best gym in the.
Speaker 2: City he's in.
Speaker 11: Town visit, Him so he's gonna come on the show talk About Slice.
Speaker 1: Saloon off tomorrow because Of Reds. Baseball back at it On thursday, Segment get us out of the students. Reports we have a line of cosmetics From Jordan.
Speaker 12: Hudson will you and other of another beautiful day here at The Tri state and Go. Rids please we leave you with the immortal words of The Stooge.
Speaker 3: REPORT i Think cunningham shows dying without.
Speaker 5: Me It's jess Loup. Yaz might have a, point might have a point. There we need him back in.
Speaker 1: Charge that's, right and a bloodless coup be. Wondering let's continue with more coverage Of Bill belichick on news radio seven hundred ww