Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the show at Martin willis your host, and to have a great guest this evening, Christy Newton. She was on once before. She's come a long way. I've done a lot of amazing things, a lot of great work over at the Debrief, and she also does a great podcast, interviews a lot of very interesting people. So it's a pleasure to have her on. So for those of you who followed this as a YouTube channel, you'll know that I was at the press conference today at the National Press Club. I'm currently in Washington, DC from a hotel room right now, but so check that out if you haven't seen it. It was supposed to be two sessions and it kind of morphed into one, so it's just one session up there. It's over three hours long. Check it out on our you tube channel. I was right up front. I had everything. There was only one glitch and it was my fault because when I got there, I realized they didn't have any internet, any Wi Fi that you could use, and so I was using my phone and I was sitting next to Sarah Graham, She's such a pleasure, and I said, Sarah, hold my laptop here. I have to use the restroom. So I walked in the restroom with my phone in my pocket and the whole thing crashed for the whole time. I came running back and I got this thing back together. But anyway, check it out over there on the YouTube and I will put that, I do believe sometime on Thursday, i'll put the audio. Going to work on the audio a little bit and I'll get that into the podcast feed. So our blog this week from Charles Lear is another great and interesting one and it's just the timing is pretty quite amazing on this blog here because Charles was writing this before Eric Londanakin passed away and this came out and it's all about a lot of people don't know this, but when Eric was writing this book, he was in bad trouble and the book basically bailed him out and changed his whole life. This is the Chariots of God and the story is all about that. It's quite interesting really, But we lost him recently. He was a guest on the show a couple of times. Very interesting and fun character. So check out the blog from Charles Lear, and I want to thank everyone that helps out with the show. It's always appreciated and anyone can support the show. If you want an AD free experience, it's only two dollars or more a month. That's through Patreon. You can see that through our website podcastufo dot com. We also have T shirts and things merchandise. If you are looking for anything like that, you can find that over again podcastufo dot com. Without further ado, I am bringing see into the show. Christy. Nice to see you again.
Speaker 2: Good to see you too, Martin.
Speaker 1: Always always fun to talk to you, and you have I believe you and I I want to say you and I first met through your your publicist company.
Speaker 2: You yeah, through vo.
Speaker 1: I remember it was I can't remember. It was someone's movie or film or something like that, and that's how we first met.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might have been. I've done PR.
Speaker 3: I've been lucky enough to do PR with Jack La and then along with Aero Phenomenon, I did all the PR with Randall Nickerson on that film, and so I'm and my one of my cannon favorite films that I always recommend to everybody to watch.
Speaker 1: There's like you two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just it's it's usually I say, just watched that one first.
Speaker 2: That's what I tell you it's such.
Speaker 1: First of all, rand I love Randall. He's he's been a good friend for a long time. And years ago when I saw his wildlife photography in Africa, I said, oh my god, this man is. He's kind of an artist, genius, perfectionist. And that's just what the film was. I mean just and that film was all set to go to theaters and then the pandemic COVID came and he had beautiful music and beautiful scenery. I mean, what a show that is. But as I say, if people ever ask me what's my favorite of all cases, that is it right there, because that will turn someone that's a non believer that there is, that things are whatever it is visiting us into someone that says, wow, you know that's really something. Except my sister, my sister. I sat down and showed my sister the movie and the whole thing. We go through the whole thing, and she's, Okay, what's let's see let's uh, why don't we have spaghetti tonight? You know she's absolutely not. And her husband, who used to work at Los Alamos Labs, you know, he's a a as a scientist, and he says, oh yeah, you know, we very well could be you know. He's all like, yeah, we could very well be visited by whatever, you know, but she's just like not even not going to even yeah's glad to do that. Yeah, she'll send me come to the UF all things, sometimes an email or whatever, but yeah, she has absolutely no interest. My other sister was actually in the live stream I did today at the Press Club, so she's she's interested in it. But yeah, but anyway, you've done so much since we last spoken, and the I think has been a huge success and you're part of that. What's it like?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Sorry to hear the last part you ket out there.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, and it might be you know, I'm using this microphone. I'm not sure how it's working here. How are you enjoying?
Speaker 2: Oh, just life in general? I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like I look at success like I guess it is success, I guess, or just accolades of things in my career.
Speaker 2: But there's just so much more I want to do.
Speaker 3: I'm just happy I get to do it, you know, I'm happy I get to like participate in this, that the strategies that I build in PR that they work in UAP, like I just you know, there's so much more around public relations and just you know, the whole mechanics of PR outside of just media around UFOs. So yeah, I'm really happy that I've been able to contribute in it, and I just keep wanting to do more and hopefully working on stuff to do in the future too, So you know, hopefully I'll be here and like the rest of us in this space to the day I die, you know, probably a life for let's be honest, Martin.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I feel some degree I.
Speaker 2: Might not be in front of the camera.
Speaker 3: It is my boot behind showing up to things and being like, oh, these are all the new youngins that have showed up in this space, you know that are and I was a young ins in their thirties and forties and twenties coming in right, because I think there's like an each thing with UFOs. Apparently it's getting.
Speaker 1: People today, younger people to the Oh the press conference is very nice to see. And I had dinner with several people tonight and Whitley Strieber was across from me, and we're both talking about doing this a long time, you know, and he says, well, I'm going to stop when they put me in the ground, he said, otherwise I'm going to just keep going, And I said, yeah, I have no plans in stopping. I think, you know, it's such a it's such a mind boggling topic, so fascinating to me, and I don't know how it's kind of hard to understand once you get interested in it, why you weren't interested in why other people aren't interested in it, oh for sure.
Speaker 3: And then how everything kind of intersects together, you know, once you and then all these rabbit holes that open up. That's what really happened to me with UAP. You know, I became really deeply interested in national security, which I never thought would happened. But that's adjacent to it, obviously, so you start to learn more about that, you know, as a Canadian, I've learned way more about American politics than I think I ever would have thought. I've learned more about technology and science obviously working with the debrief, but then looking at all the different types of propulsion systems potentially that people talk about that UAP, you know, could be based on, or what kind of propulsion hopefully maybe it's using, if it is using any type of propulsion, so like stuff to that degree, Like it's just it's always been very interesting to learn consistently and you never stop. And then sometimes I also get to a point where it's too much, you know, we get into like little bubbles where like everything's like at you at one time, and then you're just trying to keep up with all the information and all the news consistently, and that's really hard too.
Speaker 2: So we go through these ebbs and flows.
Speaker 3: But what I've kind of realized with UFOs is usually in the winter, you know, we usually get a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: In the summertime, well that's.
Speaker 3: You know, that's our evs and flows around August September, you know, we get hits with stuff, if it's other films or news pieces. I find that to be the most consistent for us is throughout the summer. It's the busiest in uIP people talking about it. It's probably because people are out there now like hosting events or doing films or doing other things, so that's why, and more people are willing to travel during the summer months.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's just it's been fun and I'm just so glad.
Speaker 3: I started doing like looking at UFOs when I was a little girl into now being alive.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're I do remember when you were on last time, which was quite quite a while ago. I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I think it's been at least two or three years.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's been longer than that. Actually, yeah, baby, Yeah, But anyway, I do believe you said your father had a UFO siting.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there was a flashlight involved. Does that did he flash or something?
Speaker 2: No, you are something? Yeah, No, you're close. Good memory though.
Speaker 3: So it was in Pembroke, Ontario, in that region on a highway. He was with a group of friends and he saw a UFO with them and they The short of it is that they pulled over and got out of the car and.
Speaker 2: Slashed their high beams at it.
Speaker 3: My dad did a vehicle and then the UFO flashed back at them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was intelligently piloted, which is wild.
Speaker 3: And so my dad took a photo of it, and when I was a little girl, he showed me that photo. He still has like the negative in the space it's sorry in his safe. So I'm one day I've said to him, I was like, you got to take it out of the safe, and he's like, I will I said, because I want to. I want to develop it so that I can make it into like a really big piece of art and put it in my kitchen. So he's like, all right, he's given me other stuff though that He's had his documents and things that he's collected over the years, and I start now, I have been passed down some of that material, so, you know, and I have it hanging on my wall now, laminated or protected so that I can pass it down to maybe my nephew or who knows, to somebody who really who loves this topic as I get.
Speaker 1: Older, right, and so I think that probably contributed to your interests. Would you say that.
Speaker 2: Oh immensely.
Speaker 3: The funny thing is my dad and I have haven't really talked to U of FOS so much in the past. We talk a lot about world politics, you know.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 3: Every time we get together, there's a place called swish La in Canada where it's like chicken and fries. It's like it's a very known kind of like place that people go, and my dad and I will He loves swish La, so we will go to swish La together and we will.
Speaker 2: Talk about what's going on in China.
Speaker 3: We talk about what's just happening on the world, and then you know, good and bad. Talk heavily about Canadian politics, American politics. But yeah, we talk a lot about world issues, my dad and I, but my whole family does. To be honest, we're one of those people. But we haven't really in the past couple of months, have not talked a lot about UFOs. He is reading Jacques Vallet's Trinity right now, and so he'll call me sometimes and be like, oh my gosh, or you know, I didn't know this, or he'll just call me about certain things and we'll kind of gab about that. But in most recent weeks and months, it's been world politics.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My partner, producer Donna her, when she was a little little girl, she basically saw like a UFO in some magazine or whatever, and she said to her father, well, what are they? What does the government know? What are those things? What does the government know about him? And father said, they don't know what they are? And that is what created her curiosity on the subject, just just because they didn't know, like and that adults don't know something, you know, what could this be? You know? So it's funny how different you know, people get influenced. I don't know what my parents might. Both my parents passed by the time, you know that I really got interested in this topic, so I don't have any slaved idea what they thought about the topic never came up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I.
Speaker 3: Should ask my dad if he was interested in UFOs before his citing. I imagine he was. He's, you know, pretty open minded. There's a quote that he said once when I was driving. You know, he's like, Chrissy, I'm not a local thinker. He's like, I'm not even a worldly thinker. I'm an intergalactic thinker. I'm like, yes you are, Yes you are dead, Like, yes you are. So I wonder and I wouldn't be surprised if he was looking into UFOs or you know, I know two thousand and one Space Odyssey was one of his favorite films because I think we were arriving and I said to him when I was a little girl before, like or around the same time, I think probably the UFO photo. I forget when I watched it on HBO, you know, at home watching satellite in the country after school and two thousand and one Space Odyssey comes on, and I'm like, what is this movie. It's on repeat on HBO, and I'm just like watching it like every moment I could get, And I remember just being enthralled by it. And I told my dad that and he was like, that was a movie that hooked me too. And then I forever became a Stanley Kubrick like Netso fan of his. After that, I realized all the movies I loved were Stanley Kubrick.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid. Probably shouldn't be watching a lot of all those when I was really.
Speaker 1: Young, but well, you know, he was a genius. Pardon he was a genius in a lot of ways because originally he was going to have you know, the ending is such a puzzle, and he was had that, like there was a voiceover talking about what all these events, what that meant with the man in the room, you know, by himself and all the Louis fifteen decorations, and and then the child, and then he took it out. He said, let it all be silent, Let it all be silent with no voiceover, and let the people make up their mind. I mean, he's a genius like that. And then and then in space, you know, anytime you watch anything in space, you see this the capsule move and you hear like that, Well there's no note, you can't hear any and so he did that too. There was absolutely no sound in these things, all things that you'd want to put special effects into, but he wouldn't do it, you know. So he's that's a genius.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's such a genius when it comes to film. And I remember, like some of the camera movements when I forget the astronauts name, when he gets into the room, he's consistently looking left, and when he looks left, he watches himself age. And then in the end, yes, yea, his reincarnation and Reworth back into like the system, the or the universe.
Speaker 1: You may call it a new start. I think it's all about a new start yea. So now we're at a really good place because we can talk about how a little bit which I thought was character you know. I mean, it's where we are kind of today in a lot of ways, you know, with artificial intelligence and where we're headed. And I know that our conversation, I wanted to talk a bit about this because you've done a lot of looking into AI and different things. One of them is the neurolink I believe or whatever it's called that Musk is involved in and you know, all those things, but I want to of course talk about it in the realm of UFOs because I do believe that it plays a role in the possibility of you know, we may find out quicker if we're going to find out at all what's going on through the help of AI. And what are your thoughts in general about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so neuralink or synchron there's in brain. There's a lot of these different companies around the world now that focus on BCIs, which is considered brain computer interfaces. Brain computer interfaces started in the nineteen sixties, like they're nothing new. Synchron CEO Tom Oxley was funded by DARPA, and so DARPA was building brain computer interfaces and we could we can look at that, and we can get into this, but we can look at it in many different ways. But it's it's not a new technology. It's an older well older if you want to consider the sixties older, but more of a retro technology. And so it's and now it's become real modern day. And you know, the one thing if you're going to say anything about positive about Elon Musk is that he did bring attention to BCIs and it has put lots of investment in funding into multiple different companies, so you know, I know they're very thankful different CEOs or that because of the attention that's been brought to it. And on the other positive side, is BCIs have helped will help millions of people. It's helped a lot of people. Right now, there's less than two hundred people around the world or sorry, one hundred people around the world that I BCIs, and that will increase by the end of this year. And Neurlink is looking to ramp up high volume production. They're saying, so that could be thousands to ten the thousands BCIs by the end of this year.
Speaker 2: But people really do need them.
Speaker 3: There's people that have als, or people that are you know, have gone into major car accidents and have become quadriplegics that need this type of BCI in their brain so that they feel that they're contributing back to society meanfully. And I've met lots of these people that have had a BCI or then they've had it removed. Fortunately because you know, a testing a period was ending. I've interviewed Nolan Arbor from who has the first narrow link. And you know, a lot of these people are so inspirational because you see how much it's helped their lives. But then you know, there's always the flip side to it, and that's where I kind of I write about both because we have to start having conversations about BCI now, because if we don't, it can be a very scary future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I mean, I my thoughts about AI in general is the phrase that you hear often here when you look into this topic, is that, well, there's somewhere between ten and twenty percent chance that it will be you know, an extinction vent event by the time you know the future, will you know it's going to kill us all it's a possibility that it can happen. And they're saying, yeah, well, you know, so much good can happen with you. True, But anything that has a ten or twenty percent, you know, chance of you know, us becoming extinct, it's scary to me because you know what's going to happen is it's kind of if you look at it, historically, anything that is a higher level of intelligence usually dominates the lower intelligence. It's just you know, human nature or whatever nature, it can be scary. And if it gets to the point where it can self replicate, AGI can self replicate and get you know, super intelligence, and then it can just fly sky high, and then I think we're screwed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm more I'm not so worried about AI individually personally. I'm more worried about when we get to the singularity and we have not figured out, you know, our own difficulties and our own challenges on this planet without our technology and artificial intelligence. And when we get to that singularity and BCI will be part of that, AI will be part of that, there will be I think it could be horrible for us, right for the next generation. We think it's bad now, but if we don't figure things out and we get to the singularity, it could be worse. We look at quantum computing to being you know, one of those as well. You know, things will change immensely fast. It will be you know, what we're doing now, at least when quantum computing comes around and everything else, this will be archaic how we are talking, how we are communicating, this type of you know, these people will look back and you know relics and be like, remember the time when you know, in twenty twenty six, when people were obsessed with you of Foes in twenty twenty seven and thenone was creating podcasts about it, including myself, And we're all going to be doing that, and they're going to look at it at the time and those younger generations will say, well, and they'll take snippets from it, they'll take information from it, you know, but they're going to look at it as relics because they're going to be living in a totally different society and tech world than we're ever lived or we've ever seen. So you know, by that time, I'll probably be extremely old or potentially dead.
Speaker 2: I would think.
Speaker 3: I don't think we're moving to the singularity. And you know what Sam Altman predicts in twenty thirty twenty thirty five, they're saying, yeah, people are saying that it might be a little bit longer, and we'll see.
Speaker 1: It's so hard to tell because you can't predict the future because whatever you think it's going to be, it isn't you know, something else happens very true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what we know is humans have always what we can look in the past is we have not We've always used war right, and we've we haven't really figured out our issues.
Speaker 1: Let's just yeah, we are a war in society for sure.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the indextrial complexes it's I don't think it's the people. I think it's the system that we let guide us and let protect us at times and realize that it does have a massive handle on how we think and how we operate in society. And I think that those things need to change. But a lot of people don't even understand that the military industrial complex is really even a thing, and that you know, people are waking up to understanding these kind of terminologies or understandings of how society operates, but it's still pretty new for a lot of people. And hopefully by the time we get to the singularity, people have a better idea of how society and governments run.
Speaker 1: Right, Right, So I'm neglected to say hi to everyone in chat. Hello everyone, Thank you so much for being here. And yes I did have dinner this evening with Whitley Streever and a bunch of other people. We had some great conversations and it's been really great. So thanks for all that, And if you have any questions as we're going along here. Please put them in all caps and I'll try to put them up so you can so Christy can answer them. So you're are you in Canada now?
Speaker 2: I am am in Toronto right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, probably kind of chilly there, I would think, didn't you have that?
Speaker 2: So right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's supposed to feel like, well, this is like member Celsius like minus thirty here, which is like I don't even know what that is in Fairnheim, but it's freezing, Like I've it's been cool the past week. And usually I leave around this time and I usually go to some I usually go to the States, but right now I won't be going for them until like three weeks I'll be there.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, it's cool. Yeah, you don't want to be here, Martin, you don't want to be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's very cold here in Washington, but I'm leaving. I spent most of my time down in South Carolina, so going back tomorrow. But anyway, Yeah, but so let's get back to like how this has to do with UFOs in the future, just so we can kind of I think that there's going to be some technologies built one way or another that's going to help us, well know so much more. And I know there's no way you know, as far as engaging this conversation, we don't have any of the answers. But do you agree with that assessment? Do you think we're going to be able to learn a lot more?
Speaker 3: Well, there's a couple things, and I'll look at this in two different kinds of buckets. Like I look at UFO as like nuts and bolts, maybe craft or things that we're identify as unidentified flying object. And then I look at NHI. Right, I compartmentalize sometimes in two different buckets. And then obviously we have them come together, but they are separate on their own because sometimes when you see UFO, you don't always see NHI and when you and then sometimes when a UFO's are an NHI wouldn't be I think I said that the right way, but I think you guys get what I'm saying. And so but with that, there's things like with BCI, we look at like forms of like telepathy, right, that's what we're looking at people that now there's different products that are becoming on the market. An MIT is creating one now where you're able to put a headset on. That's a brain computer interface. It's not put in your brain, and then you put it on somebody else and you can you can hear their thoughts. It's called silent talk. Yeah, I actually wrote a piece on this that the debrief. If anyone wants to take a look at it, or they can go to my Instagram they can see the video on it. But yeah, you can hear each other's thoughts. It's called silent communication. And we use silent communication when we're literally kind of talking to ourselves or creating those images in our in our mind.
Speaker 2: Ohkay, there we go. I'm trying to remember the brand's name. It's gonna. I can't even remember now it's been a while. Let me look, well, quickly search myself.
Speaker 1: But that's really fascinating. I had no idea that that capability was available at this point. It is called amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, what is it called? Now, give you the alter ego? There we go.
Speaker 3: It's called alter Ego and so it's created by MIT Labs. So if you want to take a look at that, or anyone that's reading the debrief, you'll find it interesting. And there's videos in there that show them how they do it as a demonstration, but that's a wearable BCI.
Speaker 2: And so when we.
Speaker 3: Look at things that potentially having BCIs we talk about siabilities, right, and we look at this communication through telepathy, and so the idea is that you know, people are saying that they have these abilities, right. We hear this with Guywatcher, We hear this with lots of other different people saying that they have these syabilities naturally on their own. We look at the telepathy tapes when we hear the people children or adults with autism too, with nonverbal autism or experiencing this. So there's this cross intersection when it comes to those things that do overlap with NHI or I would say UAP, which we find really interesting. We see siabilities have overlapped obviously with people saying that they're able to then talk or communicate with UFOs. So none of this is obviously proven in that context of editing, and say, but these are just cross intersection that I've seen with things that are being developed now. And then also what people have said on the other side, right when we look at the paranormal or we look at other alternative science conversations. The other thing that I thought was really interesting, and I haven't said this yet, and I'm going to write about it, and I have a quote from a CEO, and so I thought this was like this blew my mind. I was at the largest BCI conference in New York City this summer and all the companies were there, the biggest ones and the top CEOs, neurologists and people that have had BCIs that are part of coalitions that are talking about it. And they're saying, oh, yes, please do subscribe and sorry, I wrote it myself. And they are saying that there's such things when you have schizophrenia or any mental health disorder or psychiatric disorder. Schizophrenia, people see delusions right and the times, and they're not sure if those delusions are real or not. And so there's different companies right now looking at the mental health aspect of BCI and being able to then put a BCI in someone's head that has schizophrenia. So when I asked, I won't say who the CEOs and now is. But when I asked him, no, let's look at this from a different perspective, I said, So if somebody has schizophrenia and I give them a BCI, that BCI is going to be able to tell me or tell them that what they're seeing is real or a delusion. And they said yes, And I said, so what if the BCI and someone schizophrenia sees something, but then the BCI tells them that it's not a delusion when other people obviously can't see it as well. And so what I'm alluding to is potentially NHI. So we might have BCIs in the market where we able to then have these things if people are using them, I'm not going to say from a commercial perspective, but are able to then identify if they're seeing something. That chip or sensor in the brain would be able to say, yes, that person what they saw was real. So it's another way of a sense, right, It's another way of a sensor to be able to track, you know, if people are seeing NHIS or what they're seeing, if they're having a hallucination or it's not. So that's fascinating in our field. Yeah, right, it's very fascinating, And so I'm planning on writing a piece around this at some point shortly because when I was talking to the CEO, his mind wasn't thinking that like that. My mind kind of goes in both ways in directions when it comes to this type of science, I'm like, oh, well, this would be able to help us in the context of UAP or NHI. But then also we can look at it from obviously a natural kind of like science, evolution process and helping people that have neurological disorders. Like, there's so many different ways that BCIs will be able to create sensors and be able to measure and show the impact and data that we've never ever had before.
Speaker 1: Very interesting. Here's a question for you. If non human intelligence is technologically advanced to a point far ahead of us, would they have already gone through their own singularity in the in their past? Very interesting question.
Speaker 3: That's a great interest, I would imagine so, but maybe their singularity would be different than ours depending on what their tech is, or maybe they're living.
Speaker 2: In their singularity. I don't know. Well, so I haven't got to singularity yet, so I'm not sure what it's like. Can I answer that. I'll send you a note from the future, right, that's right past?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember, I'm trying to think of his name. Who first started talking about singularity? Do you know who I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, No, it wasn't him.
Speaker 2: I was going to say I didn't know if it was yet.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, I'm sorry. Kirk kirk kerk Yes.
Speaker 2: He's actually Canadian Kurt from Toronto. Yeah, podcaster. I believe he is.
Speaker 3: And I don't think he's a neuroscientist, but I believe he is a scientist.
Speaker 1: Well, let me, I'll look him up anyway. What I remember what he was saying is that basically we're not really going to need really, we're not going to need our bodies potentially. Do I have Do I have that? Do I have that? Totally wrong?
Speaker 3: No? I think yeah, I think life will be very different in this singularity, but it won't be I don't think it's going to be. It probably won't happen until I imagine I'm in my I imagine seventies or eighties. I would think I have no idea. I just don't think it's soon. And also I just can't see that maybe the tech we might have to some degree that for sure could be possible. You know, we look at China and the quantitum computing, and we look at rand reports and like they're way far advanced than we are in North America so I think that the technology potentially could hit, but I don't know if society will move into that singularity. I think that when we look at the soft sciences, I'm very interested to see how that evolves, because that has to evolve just as fast as the tech evolves, because we're the ones that are going to be, you know, putting it into our bodies maybe maybe not, or also using it. So just because the tech hits doesn't mean that we're going to adopt. So we have to see what that adoption rate looks like. And right now, I don't know. We're in a very duality place world that I couldn't see a lot of people agreeing to specific things like consumer BCIs in their mind. I think there would be a lineup, you know, down the road for people that want to advance their and put technology into their body even more. I can see that, But I also think there will be a massive aspects of society that are not going to want to do it as well. So that's why I think it's going to take society a lot longer.
Speaker 2: To catch up than the tech too.
Speaker 1: But I could be wrong, Yeah, we all can be wrong. Whatever we're thinking about here, Ray Kurzwell, Ray Kurzwell or that's who I was thinking of. He was talking about this for years and years and he was one of these child prodigy people that he is quite a past if anyone wants to look into him, he's a very interesting character. So here's another question here and Philip, some nice comments from you today. Thank you, Philip. So Christy, what do you think about the Shag Harbor incident?
Speaker 3: Hey, Philip, I love the shag Harber incident in Canada. It has we have the most documentation. We have more documentation in Canada than Roswell has that there was a crash UFO, So.
Speaker 2: I love it. I actually really want to go out to Shag Harbor.
Speaker 3: I've been meaning to to go up there and just film and go to the museum and just learn a little bit more So when I decide to, I think I'll probably be going out to Pi this year with my friend and if I do, then I'll stop I know this Osha to see it because I.
Speaker 2: Really want to.
Speaker 3: I also want to go to Manitoba because we have like a UFO landing pad that I have not seen yet and I should probably tell him.
Speaker 2: Jake and I used to go out there and take some photos from me. But yeah, we have lots of like, you know, Falcon Lake unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Falcon Lake, I think is a really great case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I've seen that glove that he had that was like burn and see with the shirt and all of like the news, the.
Speaker 1: Grid marks and all that. I think, Yeah, just for the person that is unfamiliar with that case, because there's a lot of new people that listen to this, let's just do a nutshell about Falcon Lake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Felcon I'm forgetting his name now, gosh, but it was just a man that was looking. He was kind of people will debate if there's mountains or not or larger hills within Manitoba, but he was rock hounding.
Speaker 2: He was looking for different rocks.
Speaker 3: And he ended up, I believe it from what I know, he was in a mountain or a larger hill and he ended up hearing people speaking, but he thought that it was like Swedish or something, and he was like, who is this? And so when he kind of peered around the corner, he saw this massive ufo And this sounds like a joke, but like the door went up, like.
Speaker 2: People are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could close up, so, you know, which I think is kind of hilarious to be honest, like not surprised.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh no, it caught us.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Stephn michel Ac. That's it, thank you very much, and closed up. And so he went up to the UFO and when he went closer to it, because he was trying to figure out he thought that it was a government program or it was Americans, he didn't know that. He first initially did not think it was UAP, and he was saying hello, Hello, and when the UAP took off, the exhaust or whatever, it maybe hit him, if it was radiation hit him and caused some burns that were like this pattern on his chest. Ended up being in the hospital and it shared his glove that he was wearing and along with his T shirt and he had radiation burns and it's all you can look up the news clippings that you can find. It was documented and yeah, he ended up getting massive amounts of radiation from it. So it's yeah, Stephen Michelac story is unbelievable. So whatever that was, if it was advanced technology that was being tested or was potentially off world there, it is. Yeah, something happened to this man, and it's in the app profiles. So when I was down at the Historical Record Center two years ago, gosh, it feels like that feels a lot earlier than what it was. When I was there, I was looking at the app profiles and was just you know, looking at that glove and did a whole piece on it, and it was just unbelievable to see as a Canadian.
Speaker 2: And Marler has like the.
Speaker 3: Soil sample as well in the air profile, so it was like, as a Canadian, You're like, holy.
Speaker 2: Crab, like the mother load.
Speaker 3: And also just going to if anyone can, and I'm not sure if it's open to the to the public yet, but when David Marler does open it at some point, please try to go.
Speaker 2: It is unbelievable, like.
Speaker 3: You will lose your mind in the amount of amazing historical context of information, evidence, you name it, that you can find in there. It just, you know, I got so emotional when I was in there because I just kind oft believe the amount of information and history that we really do have around UAP and that really it's I think it's the largest archive in the world right now too.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if it beats Sweden or not. I know, you know Sweden class Fund has that huge It wasn't you know, involved in that huge collection in Sweden, but I know it's right up there. And yeah, I mean that's that's all incredible. I can't wait to make it out there someday and go through that. I haven't haven't done that yet, but you know, it's it's it's such an interesting case in particular, and uh, I was trying to think there was another point I was going to make about it. I do believe that there was. He was a lone witness, which is always you know, too bad, but you know, something definitely happened to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something happened to him. And it's you know, you can see that the evidence.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're running around with radiation burns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not going to just get that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And to create such a story that is just it doesn't make it doesn't make sense in this case, I feel, yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, But it is kind of funny when you hear stories like you said the door opens and the ladder drops sound.
Speaker 3: Well it's said that, I think, yeah, like it just closed up, you know, and like got in and I like then took off like it's just something you'd see in a movie or a cartoon, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, right, I know we're kind of taking jags here and there. Someone put in the chat the bar bell case. Soamiliar with that one?
Speaker 2: The bar bell Yeah, No, is that a Canadian case.
Speaker 1: I didn't think it was. I know of that one, but anyway, I'm not. I didn't know that's where where that was in Canada. I thought that was somewhere in the Midwest where it was like a scientist that saw through a scope in his gun or something. But didn't you have a story about someone aiming a gun at something?
Speaker 2: That was my dad that, yes, my dad.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: When my dad's story when he which is actually really interesting and George Knapp's show on Netflix, my dad called me, you know, right away, and he was like, he's like, have you watched have you watched it yet? And I said, no, I haven't watched it yet. It's like I have now but in the past, And I said, no, I haven't watched it. Someone had the time yet I'm going to And he's like that guy when he put up his scope his rifle to the UFO and it took off. He's like, that's what happened to me, and he told me that years and years ago, right when I was a little kid. So what they did was they took out the rifle, not to shoot at it, but to look through the scope to get a better look. And then once the UFO realized that there was a gun being point at it or something pointing at it, it then took off. And so they watched it instantly accelerate. And this happens in George Knapp's conversation or documentary that he did with Netflix. And my dad said to me, I have never ever met or heard of anybody else having that same experience.
Speaker 1: And I said, so.
Speaker 3: At some point I will when I see George Knapp, at some point I will I'll tell him that because I don't think I've ever I don't know if he knows the story, but I'll tell him that my dad is very similar to that when they put a rifle up. So you know, what my dad was seeing was intelligently piloted. The conversation now that we're having is was it, you know, something that was off world or you know, unidentified right, or was it actually like Canadian American tech being tested because out in Pembroke there was a secret base back in the eighties that no one knew about where there was lots of different testing going on, and so it was close to that area. So we wonder and my dad always thought, he said, it was so tiny, like little kids could fit in it. So but it was yeah, and let's be honest, drone technology has been going on way earlier than what we have now. So they had drone technology within DARPA and the government in the eighties, so my dad might have been seeing some early testing that was being done. But he said the craft, like, that's a pretty big craft still for testing, even if it was drone, right, and there was no propulsion system, right, there was nothing to that degree that he that he could figure out. There was no sound, there was no nothing, and so for him, that's why it was so curious, because it was just really just there and it was observing them, and it was intelligently piloted because my dad was communicating with it with his headlights, which is wild to say.
Speaker 1: That really is wow. You know, one thing you don't often think of, or maybe never think of it all, is that you know, if these are from say other planets. There's so many variables that could change the size of the being for one, but you know, you think of you know, most star systems, most solar systems are binary. You know, we're kind of unusual not being a binary, but that will affect just like the moon effects things, and for evolution, the way things grow, you know, as the gravity changes, everything, everything changes, everything is what I'm getting at. So for them to be our size when they come here, if they are coming from another planet, would be sort of on the rare size side. I think, you know enough, Yeah, go ahead, Yeah it could be.
Speaker 3: You know, we look at you know, Bob Bazar, if people believe him or not. You know, he said that little kids could fit into the cry Now I'm on the same bow too. But with that said, you know, little kids were he said that little kids look like it could be.
Speaker 2: Piloting that right.
Speaker 3: It was still tiny when he was in the craft. So that does you know, remarking there was the eighties, was seventy nine when my dad saw his craft, So you know, there's there's a connection there. But again we don't know. And I only found out recently actually about that base, about two years ago. So I'm starting to look into it more, and I'll look at different news clippings that will happen around in those areas, because I believe the next day or the day after, there were UFO sightings in Ontaro throughout Ontario after my dad's sighting. So you know, like there's so many things that could pos could possibly be, but if anything, it's a wild story. And to know that if even if we had that technology, that type of technology in the eighties, god, what can you imagine we have now that we don't know about? And that's what I think about a lot, you know, I'm like, what tech do.
Speaker 2: We have now?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: And we are seeing it through warfare to some degree. The conversation right now about Venezuela and what type of you know, firearms and technology they were using, and people saying it wasn't advanced, it was, and so you know, it's it's they have something, and they have something we've never seen before, and I be very curious and we will see it, you know, in the next x amount of years. But I think about that frequently, to be honest.
Speaker 1: When I I myself attend events like I did today, in other events, you know, it's the hallways that I really like, you know, talking to all these different people, and there are people talking today at dinner. I don't know how many. We had maybe fifteen or twenty people at dinner today here that were I've listening to the conversation. You know, one one of the gentlemen I did film a couple of interviews with him. He's he was involved in arrow and they were talking about usos and one clocked at over eight hundred knots in the water. And you know, the what we were all talking about was the strange phenomenon of no displacement. Like Scott Cassel, who has been on this show, talking about this cube that was down about two to four hundred feet in depth, this cube that was mimicking him and you know, like intelligently controlled whatever it was, and then it flew right by him. And when there was not he felt nothing. And he says he's been he's spun around when a whale went by him because they displaced water. So there's somehow not This conversation was great in the like I say, at dinner time, because we're saying, how come it's not they're not displacing water. A lot of people are talking about no displacement, there's no sound barrier broken. You know, maybe they go into places and there's no splash into the water, into the ground. Some people claim they see them going into the ground and all that. What the heck is going on?
Speaker 3: You know, I've never heard the ones going into the ground, like like disappearing into the ground.
Speaker 1: I've heard of a couple of people talk about it, but nothing like verified that anyone, you know, I mean, there was multiple witnesses or whatever, but I think they didn't they talk about that at Skinwalk or Ranch two something like that.
Speaker 2: I can imagine.
Speaker 1: Maybe totally wrong on that one, but I did hear people say before that they have they saw them go into a mountain or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've see Yeah, if it's a cave or uh to that degree, like an entrance, I could.
Speaker 2: I could imagine that.
Speaker 3: I've not heard like, you know, like literally disappearing into the ground. The USO stuff is really interesting, I find, you know, I've been happy it's becoming a bigger conversation, that's for sure, because it needs to be. It's you know, we always talk about the skies. For the longest period of time, we never talked about the water and it just when I've interviewed, you know, when I was doing the show and Discovery Channel, and I've talked about this when I've interviewed that one seaman that was out there and he lived on the water. His his partner and himself saw the UFO, but she was triangulating it. She was on the island and he was on the boat at that point in time, and the coast guard ended up seeing something too, and they weren't doing any type of exercises. When we did the research, we ended up finding out that they were just doing low barge explosions.
Speaker 2: They weren't doing anything in the sky.
Speaker 3: So we had all this data to triangulate and to end then along with the video of a triangle UFO that was coming out of the We didn't see it come out.
Speaker 1: Of the water.
Speaker 2: We saw it above him.
Speaker 3: He watched it come out of the water and it was underneath his boat. And this was off of Catalina Island, just by Los Angeles most people obviously now island, and so it was unbelievable. And I remember saying to him, and I wish the show made a bigger deal of that, because I looked at him and I was like you, Like, after the show, I took him aside and I was like, I definitely think you saw something, Like you know, I'm on the expert expert, but we're looking at all of the data from people that have all different experts that have put this together, and I'm looking at it and reviewing it with you, and I'm interviewing you right in your testimony here. But you know, there's some people you believe, and then there's some people that are lying, and then there's people that have really experienced things, and you're like, I just said to him, it was unbelievable, and it was such a great story, and he had so much video and a wonderful testimony to go with it, Like I was just flabbergasted, And so I would I want to speak to him more at one point. I probably will if I'm back out in that area, because it was just he was such a great witness as well, and he's like I see this all the time.
Speaker 2: That's the other thing. This wasn't just him.
Speaker 3: And he's lived on the water majority of his life as well, so just really interesting and totally different lifestyle than most people would have as well, so he would see things like that and he would know how to spot because he's lived on the water, but a lot of people haven't. So I just, yeah, I find the USO stuff just fascinating personally.
Speaker 1: I do too. Yeah, here's another question someone posted here. Why hasn't anybody in Canada followed up with their former Minister of Defense Paul Hellier claims about extraterrestrial intelligence claims. I don't know exactly what the Yeah, it's from Bob Blazar by the way, and see Bobar.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, hey Bobzar ye Bob.
Speaker 3: I uh so people we haven't followed up on the claims per se.
Speaker 2: I was very lucky.
Speaker 3: I spent time with Paul Hillard before he passed, you know, at his place, and he spoke a lot about UAP, but what he was really concerned about was actually the banking industry and the cabal, which are still massive conversations today, and UAP was an adjacent to it. But for Paul Halliard, you know, those claims about extraterrestrial life, you know, I think that he had a lot of things that I don't from what I know, he didn't. It was a lot of stories that were been told from and research that he did. I don't know if he had physical proof, not that I've ever seen. I'd actually have to talk to Victor Vigiani and if that was his right hand man at that point in time, and Victor still in Canada is a Canadian researcher. But if that was the case, so that an evidence would have been out by now, I would imagine. But I do speak to the Canadian government, and I speak to the Office of the Science Advisor, and they have just come up with multiple studies.
Speaker 2: Where is this.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I have to move my camera right now, so don't mind me while I do this. But literally underneath me this came out.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Like this was mailed to me last week. So this is our Canadian actual report. This is a letter from the government, and this is the physical report. So you know how in the States they do like obviously they have a you can download it here, we actually do a physical report when we talk about past and present observations. This is like the sets that they did throughout Canada. Yeah, and so it's it's actually it's really really well done. There's a PDF that you can get online. And I'm not trying to sell the Canadian government. I just know that I've sat with them in Ottawa, you know, not like Vana Whiting it here, but I've sat with them in Ottawa and I asked them a lot of tough questions, and they asked me a lot of tough questions, and they were cares to what I knew and who I knew. And they are a group of scientists. They do brief the Prime ministers, so they would brief Mark Karney on any science that's coming through advanced tech science that's happening along with then UAP, and they thought that this was a real concern because they do think that there's something going on.
Speaker 2: They're just not sure.
Speaker 3: And what we're trying to do in Canada, and I know from what they're saying is that they want to be transparent about it and that's what's really important. And that's what I've been reporting, along with a lot of different journalists in Canada were reporting as well, that the transparency is what the Canadian government is looking at because they want to tackle misinformation and disinformation through UAP, but they're also looking at it from a sec national security perspective.
Speaker 2: But the other aspect though.
Speaker 3: Too is that they don't they don't they don't not saying that something's not here. They just aren't analyzing NHI, but they're saying for sure, we are seeing things in our skies and we have tons of data to prove it, and we have tons of it.
Speaker 2: We just don't know what it is yet.
Speaker 3: The initial report and then after this we'll go to Mark Kearney's office, our Prime Minister, and then Mark Kearney now will decide who decides to take over the UAP research, and he's looking at hopefully, you know, it would be our kind of our space arm within Canada to be able to take it over, not defense, and then if that ends up happening, it would be a little bit even more transparent. So you know, we're moving forward. We just Canada just takes a while, like it just this took. This took like two years to come out, you know, and that was a lot after a lot longer after the first report came out in the United States.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's great that it exists. I had someone that was in one of James Boxes movies, the program former AA r oh. Some people called him the whistleblower, but I don't know if you'd really call him that, But anyway, he basically. When I had a conversation with him this afternoon, he said, the government just doesn't know what they are. And I said, well, that's kind of what I've been thinking all along. You know, the government knows something, maybe more than we do, but not the whole picture. And he says, absolutely, they really don't know. But that was interesting, and so there's a there's a post here from Philip again speaking of Bob Lazaar. Have you heard a retired CIA agent is going to errow aar and to say he was involved in a program to erase UFO people's people involved in Uffo's background. I have not heard this. Have you heard anything of this?
Speaker 2: No, I've not heard that.
Speaker 3: If that's true, I'd like to see his background working for the American government, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, I like to I'd love to see that.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not surprised the government has erased a lot of people from the planet, Let's be honest. You know, like there's been so many civilian programs in the United States and in Canada that have affected and killed civilians directly, So I would not be surprised that it would The easiest thing to do would be just to try to wipe out somebody's UFO profile or government profile. That's the that's the light side of it. You know, death is the big one. So I wouldn't I wouldn't be surprised, to be honest, but I would. I'm curious to see if they come forward. Yeah, I'd like to read that story or see it or hear Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Would like to know more about that. So, Philip, you emailed me today. Please if you have any more information on that, forward to me. So are you working on anything special coming up? You know, we're getting at the end of the show here, and I just wondered if you're working on any new articles about to come out on I do see another question came in, But is there what's what's coming up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got lots of stuff, but BCI is like such a big thing for me outside the UAP, so lots of different articles would be coming out. I can't say exactly what, but I'll have you know, so really some bigger features. I have a really big feature around consciousness and me going to the Monroe Institute that should be coming out, if anything, hopefully by next month. And then I have a really big archaeology story that I'm actually working on in Canada that I went up this summer, drove five hours north and sat with Steve Durant on his property and looked at maybe potentially some new archaeological findings in Canada. So that and then I'm working on some side projects right now and hopefully one day we'll get to and no, it's something a lot bigger, but I need to get a little bit further with it first.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so yeah, this is an interesting question here. Now. I know Micah called Micah Hanks, a friend of yours, and also on the debrief called me because I was right underneath the Chinese balloon when it was shot down, you know, which was crazy timing. So here's the question here. Does do you know anything of about what was recovered from the February twenty twenty three shootdown in the Yukon So we.
Speaker 3: Don't know if anything was recovered. What I did hear on some Intel chat though, that when it was shot down, it like shattered like glass instantly, but it really yeah, that it just like wanted to like just shattered so fast. But that you know, none of that's confirmed, but just something that I've heard that was going around. But again not confirmed. But then there was also just the picture that came out. I imagine people saw it look like a pac Man, and that's what the Canadian I did. Yeah, I love our uphone names like spaghetti Monster, pac Man, oh yeah, greatish jellyfish, right, it's hilarious. And so it looked like a pac Man and it so the Defense Canadian Defense released that, and there was a whole article that came out talking about, you know, the defense, Canadian Defense saying that they wanted to release the information initially when the shoot first happened, but then they didn't because they weren't able to. And it's not that it was because it meant to be immensely classified. They knew that this potentially would be the problem and it ended up being it. But with that said, they still have not released what if they found anything, if they were able to recover anything, and what that pac Man image was, unless they don't even know themselves, right, So that's kind of where we're at with that. But I would love to, you know, and the Yukon would be immensely hard, and if the debris shattered like glass, you would you know, you'd maybe find remnants here and there, if you're out there for hours or weeks or months. But it would if it was big debris pieces, you would think that we would have had or seen that, or other people would have gotten pieces at some point in time. But mind you, very cold, like it's not it's not like it's a crashing over yet.
Speaker 2: It's like it's.
Speaker 3: Freezing in the Yukon, So it'd be really hard to get a crash recovery.
Speaker 2: You could do it, but it would take a long time as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and for what you know, it's.
Speaker 3: Pretty barren, right, very very bar yeah. Yeah, yeah, and not many people in that region whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Can't blame them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, it's like you know, negative right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And we mentioned earlier the AP profiles. So next week's guest is Alan Levine. He's a long time researcher, was involved in a pro and he was actually the first one to interview Travis Walton before Travis was even interviewed by the police or anything. So he's been around a long time, he's been involved in it, and he's our guest next week. So I want to thank you so much, Chrissy. It's always a pleasure talking to you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Good to see you all right, all right everyone, so thank you and we'll see you next week. Thanks so much. Everyone, keep your eyes to the sky.