Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. I think we're on the verge of fantastic victories on multiple fronts. We started the show today with a great victory, another great victory from one of Colorado's greatest heroes ever. And i'd love your take on who are maybe the top five heroes in Colorado history. Jack Phillips, who joined us at four h six today on the Dan Capla Show, is certainly solidly in that top five. I mean, think about it, standing up to the left and think about how they've made their his life hell on purpose, right, And then once he stood up to them, and this is this is another biblical scene. Once he stands up to their persecution, then they've got to then they've got to crush him. Then they absolutely have to crush him through lawfare. And he stands up to him again, and he wins again, with the Colorado Supreme Court today ruling in his favor, ending.
Speaker 2: The latest case against him.
Speaker 1: So we opened the show with Jack and one of the uggreat attorneys from Alliance Defending Freedom, John Bursch. You can catch out on the podcast at four six. On the presidential front. Obviously big Encelada right on the presidential front. Fair question is now on the table? Has Kamala thrown in the towel that does she at this point believe that she's likely to lose? And has she essentially quit? And the question and the Q and a on the view And this could have occurred anywhere, but it happened to be on the view that raises this question?
Speaker 2: Is this one?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: This is one you would have expected to be put to her during the debate. It was, and she dodged it, and it ended up costing her the debate in terms of being able to win the presiden see because Americans want to know how you different than Biden? Americans don't want more Biden? How are you different? She wouldn't address that at the debate. She was putting this cocoon and protected and didn't. So now she's scrambling to get out there. But her answer listen to this, does it tell you that she's given up?
Speaker 4: If anything, would you have done something differently than President Biden. During the past four years.
Speaker 5: There is not a thing that comes to mind in terms of and I've been a part of most of the decisions that have had impact.
Speaker 2: Wow. So her whole campaign is a new way forward.
Speaker 1: The American people have said they don't want more of what we've had for obvious reasons, And she just said, I wouldn't have done a single thing differently. It's all on me. I was part of all that. So if she wants to win, why does she say that? Love your thoughts say five to five for zero five A two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. My strong belief is she only says that because she believes the race is over. She believes she's going to lose, and she's trying to position herself for that next chapter in life, you know, the book deals, that think tank, they you know, try to be the next opera whatever. And she doesn't want to hack off Biden, his supporters, his funders, etc. Because if you were trying to win the presidency, wouldn't you give him much different answer? And it's not that hard to do, right, My dead dog could do it. All you have to do is say, hey, you know, Joe Biden did a lot of really good things. I want to take it the next step. I want to do some things differently. I want to take these next steps and then you lay it out. But she didn't even phone it in. He was just now, yeah, same thing, wouldn't do anything differently. So that's got to make you think. So we're talking about all that. Really wants your take on why you think President Trump is coming to Colorado Friday. I'm glad he is, love it every time he's here. But why do you think he's coming on Friday?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: You know, because he wants to highlight Aurora and trend to Agra and the threats from the border. Probably is there another play here? I mean, hey, listen, I think he's doing very well in the polls, but I don't think he has a shot at Colorado. So why do you think he's coming, particularly when every moment is precious and he's doing so well in the swing states.
Speaker 2: So we'll dive into that a little bit as well.
Speaker 1: Speaking of which, I just saw a headline up on Politico and I love it. I'm paraphrasing where Politico says Trump seems to be everywhere Democrats worry why Harris isn't and does this again go back to my question, has she thrown in the towel? Is that why she's not working harder right now? Because Trump, like we talked about last week, he is a great closer. We saw it in sixteen, we saw it in twenty and he's in that great closer mode again and you saw that in Pennsylvania this weekend. I also want to talk to you about this Colorado story. This is Meg Wingerder in the Denver Post. Here's the headline, Most Colorado counties lack access to aid and dying, abortions or gender affirming care at hospitals. No, shouldn't this I don't mean to headline writers how to do their thing, but shouldn't the headline have been most Colorado counties reject killing humans and cutting healthy breasts off young ladies. Shouldn't that have been the headline because that's clearly what's happening. Is You've got lots and lots of hospitals all over the states, and we're here to say people, we're not going to be killing people, and we're sure a heck not going to be cutting healthy body parts off young girls. So an actual encouraging story. I don't like the headline, but encouraging story in the Denver Post and it says, for the first time, coloradin say a clear picture of where they can go for sometimes controversial health services such as abortion, gender affirming care, or medical aid in dying. Wait a second, you think sometimes controversial abortion. Every single abortion kills in innocent human. That's just undeniable meta gender affirming care. I've never understood that phrase. Now listen, my heart goes out to any of these people, no matter what age, who believe they're the opposite sex and they're struggling with that, because that is to be a very painful condition for them, no matter what gives rise to the condition, my heart goes out to them. But wait, that doesn't mean we can be dishonest about this. It's the opposite of gender affirming care. Gender affirming care is Hey, Billy, you're a male, and I'm sorry you're struggling with all this.
Speaker 2: We're just going to help you figure that you are a male.
Speaker 1: That's gender affirming care, not oh billy, yeah, no, you're really a female. Don't know how you ended up with that male organ, but you're really no gender affirming care, that term is backwards or medical aid and die. No, that's just like abortion, that's killing humans. So it's amazing the way the left tries to wordsmith all this right, and doesn't it just tell you that you're right and they're wrong, Because if they can't eat use the accurate words for it, it means it shouldn't be allowed. That it seems like an admission, like they can't even say abortion, right because everybody knows now because it alter sounds. Yeah, that's just killing a human. So they have to say reproductive freedom. Why can't they say abortion? If you can't say the word, then we shouldn't have it. Post piece goes on to say, in much of the state, though the answer is quote nowhere close. Well, thank goodness for that, right. Doesn't that speak very well of Colorado? That it's very hard in this state to find hospitals that are killing humans through abortion, killing humans through assisted suicide, or cutting healthy body parts off young ladies. It seems to me that speaks well of the states. So love your thoughts on that also A five five four zero five A two five five takes d an five seven seven three nine one question though, and our boss. Dave Tepper is in today helping out. Ryan is put in by my count. Dave's put in a day and a half a hard work here, so he needed another vacate.
Speaker 2: Right Where where'd he go? He was here the first hour?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he says, Listen, I have somewhere more important to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, everybody.
Speaker 6: Well, so now he says he's out covering some important news. So I said that if you need me in a pinch, I'm more than happy to swinging with my man.
Speaker 1: Dan appreciate it. Thanking a great to have a lex in. Kelly's off at an appointment today, So Alex in helping Thank you Alexa. But David, I know we have to hit this heart out in a second. But I just read this story about all this, you know, encouraging stuff. Actually in Colorado, that vast majority of hospitals are saying no to the left, They're not going to kill humans, They're not going to cut off healthy body parts off young girls. But what is it about this great state, relatively small states still right, one of the most beautiful places on earth? Why do we attract so much weirdness? Why do so many really strange things happen? Here.
Speaker 6: It's just such a beautiful place. Who can't and who doesn't want to come here? Weird or not weird?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why he's beautiful.
Speaker 6: I'm sure there's some weirdos there too, Dan, Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: But I mean, Colorado. How does all this craziness tend to gravitate to Colorado?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I'm crazy. I certainly gravitated here. You're good crazy, You're good crazy very much.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: This depends on who you ask, But thank you for thinking that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, ask your employees. We'll all say you're good crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Eight five Dave is our program director, by the way, eight five five zero five eight two five five the number text D and five seven seven through nine. And I love your thoughts on that as well. And when we come back, we'll get to some more of these Kamala Harris interviews and why I think they signaled not the beginning of the end that started a while ago, but now much closer to the end, and your thoughts on why all this crazy stuff in Colorado?
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Caplas.
Speaker 3: Show and now back to the Dan Taplass Show podcast.
Speaker 8: We surprised people when you said that you are a gun owner and then if someone came into your house.
Speaker 5: Not the first time I've maybe shot it. That's not the first time I've talked about it.
Speaker 6: So what kind of gun do you own? And when and why did you get it?
Speaker 5: I have a clock and I've had it for quite some time, and I mean Lakeville. My background is in law enforcement, and.
Speaker 2: So there you go. Have you ever fired it? Yes, of course I have at a shooting range. Yes, of course I have.
Speaker 1: Oh I wish you could have seen her face in the video. You probably have, right, this is a viral clip. So do you believe her? And if so or not? Why eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. This is going to be easy, right, This is going to be easy to figure out whether she's lying or not because this we know for sure, right, And I think every woman in the audience who has fired a gun no know this to be true. And every man who's been around a woman who's fired a gun knows.
Speaker 2: This to be true. And Dave, I don't want to get too personal.
Speaker 1: Have you been around a woman close to you who fired a gun in your presence?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Actually I have not that Okay, that's okay too. But here's what we all know. What we all know, and I know this in first hand experience, is if Kamala Harris had ever fired that gun, there is a picture of it. There is a picture of it. So you can assume if you do not see a picture of Kamala Harris firing a gun at a range or anywhere else.
Speaker 3: That it never happened.
Speaker 2: It's just it's what happens.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 1: Take my wife, Okay, my wife, very beautiful woman inside out, and there are so many great pictures of her over the years, and other than certain picture.
Speaker 2: I have in mind, actually a wedding photo, the single.
Speaker 1: Hottest picture I've ever seen of her is her just knocking down the targets on the range. I mean, I gotta find that picture. I got to post it, you know, with permission. But I'm just telling you, Dave, and every guy knows that I'm talking about. Every woman knows what I'm talking about. There is a picture of it. If she ever fired that weapon, Kamala Harris ever fired that weapon.
Speaker 6: I wonder what you meant by that, But but to your point, yes, I think people probably, I mean, it's such a strong shot of you. Who wouldn't want a picture exactly?
Speaker 1: Everybody wants to picture fair enough, So it's going to be out there. I've got to see if I can find the video of my wife, because this wasn't just okay, there's a little metal target, stand there and shoot it.
Speaker 2: This was like real life training. This was simulation.
Speaker 1: This was simulation where Okay, you're in bed and then all of a sudden there's something happening down the hall. You gotta roll out of bed, You grab the gun, you say, okay into this room, boom, into that room. Boom, and she's just like roll, roll up.
Speaker 6: Boom, boom. She takes charge of the situation. Man.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, see it is Mama Bear with a big weapon.
Speaker 6: Good for me.
Speaker 2: It was so cool to see. I've got to find and post that video.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So eight five five or zero five eight two five five. There is something visceral about it. And that's why I'm saying if Kamala Harris ever fired that weapon, there was a picture out there of it.
Speaker 2: Brian and Aarveda. You are on the Dan Kapitlo Show. Is this good Brian or okay? Good? Welcome to the show, Brian.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thanks. Hey. That whole interview was the biggest fakest, phoniest thing I've ever seen. I mean, it was just it was it was almost comical how serious he tried to be, just lying about questions and a quick story. I'm a gun owner and years ago, so Kerry and the interview team and I took my wife to the range once just said, you know, honey, we're going to have this year and I'm not home and something happens, I want you to know that you could at least fire off a yeah, you know yeah, And she we we went to the range and I showed her how to you know, how to handled the gun and everything stood back, watched her shoe first shot. She got so emotional she didn't want to do it again. The whole power that that. And she she's a behavioral science she's a therapist by nature. But she she shot it and looked at me. The look on her face was I would never want to do this, and well, I mean if and that's why I wanted to bring her to the range. But to my point is Kamal has never shot that weapon before. It takes a certain kind of uh person to grip that weapon and and feel the way it is and shoot it and be comfortable with it. And she's not that type of person. She couldn't put that over me to save my life. She's full of it. She might own a gun, she might someone bought it for and she looks at it or just just so she could claim this someday, But no way that lady, fire away.
Speaker 1: Brian, thank you for that. Interesting A five five for zero five eight two five five the number. It's interesting because I never had a gun before, like twelve years ago, and then it was a particular event that spurred us to do all that. And I was always afraid. Okay, you know, I'd make a mistake. We had young kids, I'd accidentally shoot somebody, and then something happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have to arm up. And now I.
Speaker 1: Could not even imagine going to bed at night without some weapons nearby.
Speaker 2: I mean, just I'm.
Speaker 1: Thinking back, how in the world did I ever function being essentially defenseless. Okay, I might have a golf club under the bed or something like that. I mean, it was and everybody's got to make their own decision. But right now, and there's no paranoia, I don't go to bed at night afraid. I have great dreams. I can't remember the last bad dream I had, and I can remember a lot of good ones. But just just to be defenseless in that situation to me would be madness. Kevin and Boulder, you're on the Dan Kaplis Show, Elk.
Speaker 9: I sleep with one of my guns. But you know, the Democratic Party was created to protect slavery and they killed Americans to do that. And Trump may get more voters from blacks if more talk show hosts advertise the fact that the klu Klux Klan was created by the Democrat Party.
Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting, obviously, and thank you, Kevin R up against our break. Trump is obviously making real progress with people of color, Blacks, Latinos, others. But one of the reasons I can't wait for election nights plural is though I think the way it's trending, it may be large enough that it's one night, I just can't wait to see where those numbers come in because what I'm looking for right now, and I'm not assuming taking anything for granted, but what I'm looking for is yes, said Trump victory, but then the spin offs of that that will position this country so well for the future, significant shift of folks of color voting for Trump voting for other Republicans by extension, that kind of significant shift taking along some House and Senate seats as well. You know, with with President Trump's victory, hoped for victory.
Speaker 2: But at this point, obviously I see it coming.
Speaker 1: So there's an opportunity here, not just to save America by saving America from a Kamala Harris administration and all the awfulness that would come with that, but making tremendous drides forward through a big Trump victory that is part of a shift of the electric working people, including people of color and others, toward the GOP, more House seats, more Senate seats. There's an opportunity here in the next thirty two days for something amazing. You're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 10: I've been covering the Order for years and so I know this is not a problem that started this year of the instruct correct but there was a history plug of undocumented interviews coming across.
Speaker 6: The board in the first three years of your administration.
Speaker 11: As a matter of fact, arrivals had Drufeld from the last year of President Trump wasn't a mistake, so loosing the immigration policies as much as you did.
Speaker 5: It's a long standing problem and solutions are at hand, and from day one, literally we have been offering solutions.
Speaker 2: And he pushed back on this bill.
Speaker 1: Whittaker was very impressed with him throughout, and he pushed back and listened. Every honest American knows right that Biden Harris opened it up and then when it looked like it was going to cost him the election.
Speaker 2: Tidy it up.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows that she's not going to get away with blaming Trump. If there's anything people know, you know, Trump wants to close the border, and it was much better under Trump. So the more she lies, the better it is for Trump. Eight five five four zero five eight two five five the number, and I think it is trending so well for Trump. Now it raises a fair question has she given up? And we'll talk about that at more link tomorrow with some additional evidence. Today I'm most focused on this, which seems to me a total throw in the towel kind of answer to a question she knew was coming. Would she have done everything differently than Biden given their whole campaign theme is a new way forward, and the polls are clear people don't want four more like we just had.
Speaker 4: If anything, would you have done something differently than President Biden during the past four years?
Speaker 5: There is not a thing that comes to mind in terms of and I've been a part of most of the decisions that have had impact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to me, that is a give up answer, But alrighty, And I do think some of these other interviews she's doing, like Howard Stern and stuff like in this sex show, I think that's preparing for her next career. I think she sees herself as kind of a you know, writing the book, having a talk show, doing this, doing that, which she would probably enjoy more. And that brings me to a Texter, where is it here? Texter who says, Dan, I've thought for a while now that Kamala really doesn't want to be the potus Now. I think that's a fair question right now, and that I think goes hand in hand with my question of has she given up now? Listen, she was going to lose anyway, in my opinion, and nothing's for certain. We'll find out together she still could win, but now she really couldn't.
Speaker 2: Trump would have.
Speaker 1: To give it to her, there'd have to be some big Trump mistake at this point. But yeah, Texter says, I've thought for a while now she really doesn't want to be the potus. I think that is a very distinct possibility. Eight five five four zero five eight two five five text da and five seven seven three nine. I mean, you heard her in one of those goofy social media interviewed things, and I put interview in quotes saying that you know how I like to sleep, et cetera. And you know, is there anything about this particular politician that strikes you as other than wanting the power?
Speaker 2: Somebody who.
Speaker 1: Would really want all of that. And I know you get the jet and all this and that, But think about it. With everything that's happening to her now, with the way that she's being humiliated in a lot of these interviews, clearly she can't handle it, et cetera. It must be very uncomfortable, very difficult, for very stressful, for her high anxiety, and she's just not very good at that. I'm sure she's very good at certain other things in life, but she's not good at that. So even if she really wanted it to start out with, by now, I think the textures onto something there. Dan Biden can't win if he doesn't say anything. You have to ask where has he been hiding? If he is kind and concerned about a state going through a natural disaster, you say it's an ulterior motive. Wait a second, None of us have to be political scientists here. That twenty four to seven news cycle is dominated by Harris ripping DeSantis claiming he's playing politics with the hurricane because he didn't take her call, which he says he wasn't even aware of. And the very next day, Biden comes out and praises DeSantis.
Speaker 2: You really think that's a coincidence.
Speaker 11: The governor of Florida has been cooperative.
Speaker 2: He said he's gotten all that he needs.
Speaker 11: And talked to him again yesterday and I said about I said, no, you're doing a great job.
Speaker 2: You think that's a coincidence? Wasn't it?
Speaker 1: Just a couple of days ago, just as Harris is going live in Michigan, Biden wanders into the White House press room for the first time in his entire presidency and then talks about how he and Harris are joined at hip when her whole campaign has been trying.
Speaker 2: To separate from Biden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, and truly, I'd love to talk to this text and I'm grateful that you texted the show, and I hope that you will call on this. Do you really think there's one chance in a trillion the t word that Joe Biden wants the people who humiliated him, deposed him, strip the Democratic le earned nomination away from him, that he wants them to succeed because if she wins, they succeed. There's not one chance in a trillion. He wants that, and he's yeah, puts on the maga hat, takes it on the plane. I don't think it's subtle at this point. Dean in Beautiful Arvada, you're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 12: Welcome, Hey, Dan, thanks for taking the question.
Speaker 7: Sure, Hey, you know it's hard to believe, and.
Speaker 12: I know you're you're just right on the same line as me that the Democrats have only one platform that they're running on and at abortion. I mean, all in the heck did they get to this point in history where their only saying that I got is abortion? I mean it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know how they got here.
Speaker 1: You want my quick take on it, then you can tell me what you think, oh no, please go ahead.
Speaker 12: It's your Democrats, and the Democrats are the only party their own plays, and we'll leave it down. I'll listen to your comment offline.
Speaker 1: Well, but then you look at the common denominator, right, I mean slavery its own unique form of evil and horror, but the common denominator being between slavery and abortion, that that both are based on treating others' lives is one's property and dehumanizing that the life of another. But Dean Square, great question about how we got here. I think this is one of the few things I know because I was just old enough at the time Row was decided, and we grew up very proud Democrats Chicago. My dad at thirty year Chicago cop. My mom could have been anything, but had the toughest job in the world raising we five banshees if that's proper grammar. If not, Sister and police, please don't reach down from heaven and hit me. Ah boy, she was such a great, non life changing for me. Anyway, I digress. So here's the point. We are proud Democrats. We're sitting there before Row and I can remember watching That's whatever, was it a whatever? Republican convention, and my dad, who never said a negative word about anybody, big, strong, two hundred and forty pounds, Chicago police officer, former college basketball star, never said a bad word about anybody. He looked at that GOP convention that we were all watching and he said with disgust, not a single blackface. He was disgusted. There wasn't a single black face in that convention crowd. So we were all very Democrat, but Democrats were the party we believed for the week in defenseless, the party for the working people. Then all of a sudden row happened and it was like WT whatever, All of a sudden, the Democrats now are for this, are for killing the weekend defenseless. It was mind blowing. It just didn't make any sense. But that's when it all turned, and all of a sudden, the Democratic Party got married to abortion. And there used to be some Democrats who were pro life, etc. And they could win in certain parts of Chicago. But then more and more the Democratic Party was taken over by the pro abortion radicals, and the Democratic Party became no longer organized around any guiding principles, but it became a collection of special interest groups which banded together to win and keep power detached from principle and it's god was this slavish devotion to the killing of millions of innocent human lives before births. So it just got perverted and distorted, and now it's shifted to the point where it's no longer the party of working people. What do we see the Teamsters union president today say accurately, the Democrats have been blanking us for forty years, and blanking was not a nice word.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's no longer the party of working people of the week and defenseless. It's the party of the coastal elites. And it has more money than it can possibly spend, and it uses that money and lies in its media arm to win just enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's how the Democratic Party got to this very very sad state.
Speaker 2: Eight five five or zero five eight two five five.
Speaker 1: The number of year on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 8: Let me tell you what your critics than the columnists you say, okay, they say, the reason so many voters don't know you is that you have changed your position on so many things. You are against fracking, valure for it. You supported looser immigration policies, now you're tightening them up. You're for medicare for all, now you're not so many that people don't truly know what you believe or what you stand for.
Speaker 2: And I know you've heard that.
Speaker 5: In the last four years, I have been Vice president of the United States, and I have been traveling in our country, and I have been listening to folks and seeking what is possible in terms of common ground.
Speaker 2: I believe in building consensus.
Speaker 1: Wow, she just didn't think to mention that before, right, like over the four years, to say, hey, I've got a new position on this, or I've got a new position on that, because I've been traveling and building kids senses.
Speaker 2: See, it's the.
Speaker 1: Tangled web syndrome, right. It just makes it worse when she tells these lies. But that's one of many reasons that, as I've been saying from the beginning, in the end, in the end, no, it's just not going to happen. America is not going to vote for a far left San Francisco radical.
Speaker 2: And it's fascinating, isn't it.
Speaker 1: How in some cycles and I'll get to these texts and you can call US as well eight five to five for zero five A two five five. The number is how sometimes not every cycle, there can be an ad that cuts through the noise and really has an impact. And we're seeing that in this cycle in a way we haven't in probably twenty or thirty years in America.
Speaker 2: And it's the ad.
Speaker 1: You're probably seeing it yourself, right usually with football games. And it's become a big topic of discussion on lefty media shows because they know the ad is really hurting Harris. And it's that ad that has her right there on video in her own words, it's not edited, saying yeah, she's going to take your money, the money you go out and earn that you have to pay to the government. She's going to go take that and use it to fund these sex change operations for prisoners, including illegal immigrant prisoners. And then they match that ad to the story of I think it's a murderer who Kamala Harris used taxpayer dollars for to get, you know, a sex change operation. That ad is hutting through the noise because it goes beyond the one issue right. Anybody that whack, anybody that crazy far left radical, anybody that disrespecting of your hard earned money that they take it and use it to pay for these expensive sex change operations for prisoners. That person shouldn't be anywhere near power, right. So yeah, So that ad we're seeing over and over and over again. I think it has been kind of the neutron bomb ad of this or maybe any other cycle. Let me get to some of these texters. Ooh, this text close to home, Dan, It will be interesting to see where Kamala, KJP and the disappeared ken Buck end up next year. That from Alexa just goes back to and Alexa, I think is right there right Alexa ex filming in for Kelly today, But you know, goes back to my overarch of the day, which is, has Kamala given up? And did that answer today in the view where she said she would have done a single thing diferently than Biden? In fact, she was in the room, she was part of all that. Does that show she's given up and she's planning for her next career and just doesn't want to hack off all those Biden people and money people, et cetera as she angles for My prediction would be she wants a TV gig.
Speaker 2: She wants to write a book.
Speaker 1: She wants to do kind of the social like kind of thing. Would be my guest with her. Dan, I hear your program directors in studio again. I hear you disparage Ryan for time off, yet he works eight plus hours a day. You have two hours if you show up. I'm wondering if program director is evaluating your two hours for a new host. Well, he's always doing that. But yeah, but you can answer for yourself, Dave. Yeah, I think that's an excellent idea to give Ryan this time slot.
Speaker 6: I like where we have it right here. Huh. You know, I don't know if maybe that's Jojo texting in or my boss. I'm not quite sure overall programming boss. But as far as I'm concerned, we're all right here.
Speaker 1: Hard to jump in with, right, Thank you, my friend. I love that great vote of confidence. Yeah, we're all right here. No, but but I do want to respond to this texture, not to be in any way defensive. First of all, I always praise Ryan relentlessly, right, relentlessly praise Ryan. Yes, but this business about I have two hours. I would love to talk to this texture. What time were you up working this morning?
Speaker 2: Eh?
Speaker 1: I doubt it was before me, right, and what time will you go to bed? Listen this this texture has no idea how much preparation goes into this show.
Speaker 2: And has no idea.
Speaker 1: I've got another job, but no, So I would love to talk to this texture. Yeah, but I do like that idea of a four hour Ryan Shuling show, because right now is what the Ryan Shoeling experience.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, two to four there, Yeah, Ryan Shueling live there from two to four. He's you know, he's like your setup man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, he does a great job.
Speaker 6: Yeah, then you mix it in here. I mean Ryan kind of has four hours here a little bit. I mean he's able to jump in with you.
Speaker 2: Certainly, any good experience, the more of it the better.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, but no, Ryan will be very very happy as that kind of fan. But let me check what is Ryan's cell number? Let me check that against this caller ID. Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, what else do we have here? Well, we don't have time for everything else we have here, But I want to give you a little promo not tomorrow, you know, because I was thinking about this a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you're the same way.
Speaker 1: You're praying for the people in Florida as that monster hurricane bears down on them. And then I thought, you know, I started thinking, we're so fortunate in Colorado, other than forest fires, were largely insulated from these big natural disasters. And then it occurred to me, Hurricane Lefty. Hurricane Lefty, which hit this state, has done and is doing more damage to Colorado than Milton can ever do to Florida. So I do want to talk about that a little bit tomorrow. I think it's good to reflect on that every now and then, whether it's drugs, crime, massive homelessness, all the effects of the open borders, just think about what Hurricane Lefty has done to what should be this idyllic, near perfect stake. Dave, thank you so much for stepping in. Alexa, thank you as well. Join us tomorrow on the dan Kaplish