Speaker 1: And I am so excited to talk to our next guest. Kellen's on the cow what whatever cows. I'm excited to get to know you a little bit more, let to know my private talk people about you. You're all about entrepreneurship, getting people who are doing adult work and all kinds of other things too, to make them into millionaires, which is a really big thing, knowing that you have one hundred millionaires.
Speaker 2: One hundred millionaires. So you know a company called creator z Inc. Okay, we're actually hosting a huge gala out here celebrating helping you know, people make money online specifically like through OnlyFans. And we have a boogie coming to perform for us. We have Rich the Kid. It's just gonna be a great time. It's gonna be a vibe. We're actually giving out. Like we had a beautiful art piece made. It's it's like a it's an award, it's like a Grammy essentially, but it's badass. Each of these pieces cost like twelve hundred dollars a piece. Okay, they were made in like Rose Rito, Mexico. I forget who the artist was, but he's his badass and busted these things out lively in like two weeks for us. It was insane amazing.
Speaker 1: So how does oneself kind of like work your way into creating a company or being a part of a company likes creator z Inc, where you not being selfish for yourself but you're also giving back to other people and trying to giving them platforms to coach them into like being millionaires.
Speaker 3: What that platform kind of looks?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: How did that all kind of come apart?
Speaker 2: Come out a park? So it all really started like when I was with my ex So I'm an influencer, right like me and her we had like we have like seven point two million followers together on like uh TikTok. I was had only fans on tiktoks and you know she does she does only fans and you know she makes anywhere from like you know, eighty to one hundred thousand dollars a month. She's she killing it forever, Like you know, she's been doing it for about three years now, and you know, she was making a lot of money and it was like really intimidating for me, and she's like getting on my ass. She's like, you need to make more money. So the agency that she works with, I came to his name's Andy Andy Bachman, and I came to him. I was like, look, Andy, I was like, if there's anything else that I could do to like, you know, be an asset or help with the company, I would love to do so. So he gave me the opportunity and then I brought him forty creators within like the first like month amazing. And then he's like, I would love to have you work with me. And it's been a rap ever since.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's I mean, that's a big, a big tall order to fill. It's one of those things that is maybe one or two girls that you can kind of bring by bringing you know, that many girls that are actually doing numbers and doing volume. I think is really amazing to kind of like have that behind your belt. Is like is it just because of your vibe about your entrepreneurnest, Is it because of your girl like they were friends with her? Or like how to you kind of like solidify your way into being like, hey, I'm bringing these people on.
Speaker 3: And they're like, I know I can vouch for them.
Speaker 1: Because that's kind of the biggest thing with the industry is we can all say, hey, come to this platform. But if you're not really doing numbers and whatever, then it's kind of a hit for you as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, you know, I have a really good eye for it. But like the thing is is like my network is like absolutely insane. Like I pride myself on being like a professional networker, Like I talked to anyone and everyone, and just like over the years and like starting to like blow up like on TikTok, Like during the pandemic, I made everyone that was blowing up with me. I made sure I was in the DMS. I was talking to them networking, seeing what brand deals are getting, seeing how they're making money, or just anything. I've always been ahead of the curve.
Speaker 1: So with social media influencing is like such it's a new field, but it has it's been around for a while. So you see, like you know, with the pandemic happening, you know there was different lanes and different time schedules that you could be like do a little bit more. What exactly do you do on your TikTok? Do you do more like dancing video? You do like funny reels? Like what made you like kind of transcend above the rest that you could become a TikTok person that gives coaching and like kind of walk people through that avenue.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I really learned to tell a story through video. But on my biggest platform, the almost seven point two million, we did couples content, and we just made a bunch of original content that people really like fell in love with and like fell in love with us as like a couple. O. We're just really funny, like you know, she's fucking smoking and like my baby mother is like insane, she's super hot, like huge ass, she's Latina, pretty ass face, beautiful smile. And then me like I bring like the personality. You know, I'm not a bad looking dude, but like you.
Speaker 1: Know, so you're making things more lively or these means more like kind of just to get people to like be.
Speaker 3: Like what are they doing next?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So, because you guys aren't a couple anymore, do you still have that couple's a count?
Speaker 3: And do or do you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So the moment we broke up, I gave her everything. Okay, Like I'm kind of like the brains behind the operation, so I know that I could rebuild it again. I already started another TikTok. It's at like ninety thousand within like a month and a half. It me and my son. We it's like a Father Sun vlog. It's super sick.
Speaker 1: So anything that was switch step your whole dynamics. So like that cooing. Now it's like the Dad and Sun bonds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm actually gonna be doing like three hundred and sixty five days of like daily blogs. So I'm gonna be showcasing my whole life like literally everything.
Speaker 3: Big commitment.
Speaker 1: Yes, what were you doing prior to getting into this entrepreneur world? That kind of like segued you to be like, I don't want a nine to five.
Speaker 3: I want to do my own thing. I'm a hustler.
Speaker 1: I have this you know, these brains that can make something into nothing in a sense.
Speaker 3: How did that kind of go about?
Speaker 2: And I've had a million different jobs, like you wouldn't even believe, Like I've been through the trenches with work. I worked at McDonald's to we're selling mortgages to Uh. You ever get one of those like pieces of mail that said you've been pre qualified for like a car. Probably it has like a little credit card on it looks like it's like where something. Okay, we used to sell that to car dealerships, make pizzas. I've done it all.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: What I what I truly did before that was I was on the cannabis industry. Okay, Yeah, I worked for a company called Friendly Farms, and I helped blow that company up.
Speaker 3: Are you still in the cannabis world? Are then smoking it?
Speaker 2: No? I don't really smoke anymore. Occasionally, like you know, if I'm kicking it at the crib and it's late, okay, every once in a while, I don't mind to smoke.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So you're like kind of like you dibble and dabble a little bit of whatever, but not really anything.
Speaker 3: You seem pretty square when it comes to like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You know drinking or doing that. You feel like you maybe like lived your party life before. Now it's like time for business.
Speaker 2: Love, if you would have ever met me before like twenty six, like I was a terrible drug addict, Like I was addicted like oxyconton. I would go drink every single weekend. Like I was like a club promoter, and I lived in Sacramento. I was just like I was just like I wouldn't say I was like a functioning piece of shit. Okay. They always made money. I always just like had fun, but I was just like I was bad. So how did I keep that to myself?
Speaker 1: How did you get out of that, you know, era of your life because you know a lot of people don't come back from stepsance abuses. Some people live in that life and they still don't think they have problems.
Speaker 3: But now kind of changing your whole life around.
Speaker 1: You're a family man, you have a son, you have this company that you know, you're doing big numbers with your you know.
Speaker 3: TikTok, you know, presence and entrepreneur all together. How did you kind of or what did you do to kind to get you out of that rut?
Speaker 2: I remember I went to go visit my dad and I was selling that it's called direct mail, okay. And I was visiting some car dealerships up there from Washington up there, and I was sitting down at my set. I was sitting down at my laptop and he looks at me and he just started crying. He's like, you look like you're gonna die. I was like fucked. After that, I just I quit cold turkey, went through all the woodraws crazy, and then I was sober for.
Speaker 1: Like two years, Okay, so the guilt and shame that you, like your dad put on you.
Speaker 2: Kind of was like I was either gonna die or.
Speaker 3: You felt it that you would Oh yeah, those.
Speaker 2: Nights where I'd wake up and my heart would palpitate, I'd be like like like I was like shocked.
Speaker 3: Well, that's amazing that you you know, you're definitely in recovery. You're not you know, in that lifestyle anymore.
Speaker 1: I think it takes a lot, and it's very you know, you should be proud of yourself or going you know.
Speaker 3: Volumes of those things.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people don't talk about it enough and people I think for me, it's like you hear all these success stories where it's like we all start from something and it's usually nothing where it's like we kind of like have to do the trench work to really like be prideful of what you've created now and the ability of knowing the network system that you had and like, you know, the reputation that you have that people are still fucking with you and respect what you're saying and those things. So I think that's really amazing to kind of see that you're in this place now where it's now you're like, okay, like let's elevate instead of like maintaining. And I think that that's a life that we, you know, people like get complacent with just being there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just feel like my story could save someone's life. Like I literally put myself through everything, and you know, I talk a lot about it on my social media and so many people are like, I'm so grateful, Like, you know, people try to paint some perfect picture, but I'm like one of the realists on the internet for sure. That's share a lot, Yeah, I share a lot, like but not.
Speaker 3: Really it is a big thing.
Speaker 1: I think that a lot of people, you know, we it's hard to kind of tap into that. Myself included, and I think that's kind of one big reason why I did my podcast was to show a different side of myself. And you know, obviously I've known for the adult industry, but it's like I also have a mind, and I have views, and I have a lot of things, you know, morals and a code of things, and you're talking to people like yourself. Is very fascinating because you learn a lot about people and how you are in your environment and where you came from and what you've become and what you're becoming, I think is very telling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this for you has strengthened probably your audience connection tenfold.
Speaker 1: I think for me, it's definitely to show that I'm human, and I think that I think a lot of people forget that, you know, adult stars, that we have feelings and that we have a life and we have all these other things other than just sex work.
Speaker 3: So I think, you know, I always have.
Speaker 1: I'm very grateful Ever, when who sits on my couch and really kind of tells their personal side, because it's again it's a private talk, and it's about getting to know you a little bit more intimately and knowing like what makes you tick and what is going on behind you and not this like everyone. I think it's a telling thing with people like how are you And they're like okay, everyone's okay, but like are we really okay? Or are we like how did we get to be okay? Kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm Yeah, I'm just really grateful for everything that I went to because I want to be the man I am today or the father that I am today, Like I really pride myself on being an amazing father. Like if you watch any of my content. You can see it. Like, my son's my best friend. Sure, I love him to death.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: So you we said you separated from your baby mom seven months ago, and you guys had you know, you guys, did you know the TikTok thing and that kind of disconnecting from that, but also obviously you have to have a co parenting relationship. Yeah, of kind of like now starting over again, like what kind of like how did that turmoil happen?
Speaker 3: Was there turmoil? Was it easy? Was it amicable?
Speaker 1: Or was it you know, jealousy within the sorts because she just thought you were to fuck off and just go and do it with somebody other girls?
Speaker 3: Or how did that could happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the moment I broke up with her, like I was outside, Like I didn't drink for like a year and a half, Like when I was with her, I maybe drink like once or something like that. And then like two weeks in I had my first shot a quila and then boom my one on like some five month bender and like fucking everything. Yeah, allegedly allegedly allegedly, okay, allegedly did you know we're there, miss tick fo Yeah, were you spying on me?
Speaker 3: Maybe you never know. I miss Texas is everywhere.
Speaker 2: Damn I'm gonna see this. But yeah, I'm gonna be honest. Yeah I was. I was outside, Okay, say the least.
Speaker 1: But I don't think that's a bad thing. I think all people think like put shamer about that. But you were broken up, you were together? How long were you guys together?
Speaker 2: I was. I never even liked another girl's picture on Instagram for five years. I'm like, I'm an extreme o. So like everything that I do, I do it.
Speaker 3: To You're still lucky you just like.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that. I like if I see a beautiful woman, like, it's a beautiful girl, you know.
Speaker 3: But it's that's what I think is normal.
Speaker 1: I think that For why I say that is because I'm I'm obviously in a ruugh of like people like like pictures or whatever, but to me alike, is not going to bother you for me. I'd rather you like it in my face and like it and I'll gock over it behind me in my back.
Speaker 3: So it's like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I think that it's the I think that some people that maybe be more caring about those things or mindful is maybe it's insecure about their relationship or insecure about their past of things that people have done.
Speaker 3: But for me alike, is not going to make me think that you're a cheater to me. You're being honest.
Speaker 1: Like if I see a girl and if it's hypothetically we were together, I'd be.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, that bitch is bad or oh look at her ass or oh whatever. We're not everyone Puerto Rican. So yeah, you're like, I just up.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I'm not trying to get sucked up. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So as soon as you guys know I have your relationship, then you just went wild.
Speaker 2: Went wild a first five months, four months. After like four months, we kind of like it started coming to terms like a little bit.
Speaker 3: And then like then already born at this point.
Speaker 2: Oh yeheah, he was he was a like he was like one and a half. Okay, yeah, one and a half. This is just recent, you know, he's he's two years old to some change. Okay, So broke up and then it was like really rough in the beginning. I felt I think I just felt really guilty about like leaving my family and how she was like did you were.
Speaker 3: You the one that left?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I left.
Speaker 1: Okay, what was there a reason of why? Does difference of like what family life look like? Or was did she cheat? Did she need something?
Speaker 2: No? No, one everyone always thinks one of us cheated. None of us cheated. It was just like we became more like roommates than like lovers.
Speaker 3: So you just kind of grew apart from the romantic level. It was just more friendship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, we worked together, parents together, lived everything together, and it was just like, I don't know, just kinda this.
Speaker 3: So is your co Is your relationship good? Now?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, we have a great relationship with my baby mother.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, is she moved on to another relationship?
Speaker 2: I don't know. She just got flewn out to float out.
Speaker 3: I can't talk flew out.
Speaker 2: She just got flew out to Dubai Emirates first class. That's a thirty thousand dollars ticket. So Lord only knows what's happening in there.
Speaker 3: Does she tell you these things? Does it make you shall me?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, don't make me. Just she basetime me. She's like, look where I'm at, Like I'm like, yo, have fun, Like you know, I'm out here first, I'm doing me. You know what I'm saying, she's doing her like, you know, I'm her biggest.
Speaker 1: Fans seven months, so it's still fresh enough to if someone's flying my chick out and I'm it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna stick a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's okay, you don't feel good at the same time, like, you know, she's heard a million stories about me, like our fans are like diehard fans, and like when I was in the club, or like they see me at NOBU with some shake and sending her pictures like yeah, you know that shit fucks her up and I feel bad about that, you know, so you know her, you know it's for birthday whatever, fuck it, you know what I'm saying, Like what am I going to do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in Miami, I can't do anything.
Speaker 1: The thing is just is just accepting it, swallowing it and be like, you know what, I would rather you be happy, even though if it is despite my own nose kind of thing, then it's my baby mother.
Speaker 2: You know, always have love with her and I always love her. You know, she's tattooed on my knuckles right here.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, it's almost Alexis but different.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, I asked.
Speaker 3: So okay, so that relationship ended? Where are you at now?
Speaker 1: I know that, you know, I started following you recently once they knew you're gonna come on the show, and you did some kind of dating thing. Are you like open to dating? Are you like, how does that kind of working for you? You know?
Speaker 2: I just kind of is you know, if any if it happens, it happens if I find like the right somebody. Fuck you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, So you went on this dating show. Was there any prospects to like where it was like good or was it just relation?
Speaker 2: Just so, it's called mismatch. It's a OnlyFans TV show. It's on o F TV. And so you get one date. You do three activities.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: The funny thing is is so your blind first activity you're blindfold kind folded. Next one is like you do some caricature, characture, caricature, chricterature thing where you can say a fancy up, yeah yeah, fuck that one up. And then you do like a hot tub scene. Okay, So right as we sat down blind folded, I tell her she introduces herself. I said a love are you Are you spontaneous? She said yeah? And then I said, uh, you know, we only get one life, right, She's like yeah, I was like, tilt your head to the left. I'm gonna tik mine to the right. We're gonna start this off with a kiss, and then boom we're making out in the first.
Speaker 3: Two seconds of the chemistry? Was it like a good kiss? Was it like?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I missed And I'm like I kissed her blindfold and then she came down and then like then she had no lips.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but you know that kiss bad being no lips because you're what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like terrible. She's a beautiful girl. Like, okay, cheers to her. She was cool.
Speaker 3: But was it yours your kiss?
Speaker 2: Nah? Okay.
Speaker 1: You put yourself out there, though, I think that that's telling you a lot because it's like, yeah, even seven months, even though it sounds like it's a long time, but if you're in webs with your family or whatever, it's you know a lot. But I think the best thing is just keep putting yourself out there because.
Speaker 3: It's trust me, I've been it was and again not in.
Speaker 1: Like the horse and to the word, but like you know, but the the suessence or the substance, but the word of like when you're in relationships forever how long, it's like we get stuck to talking to the same people, the same conversations, the same routine, where it's like it's almost refreshing to just get other people's insight of like what makes you tick?
Speaker 3: What do you like?
Speaker 1: And I and in this whole situation, I think it's kind of me is because it's their content creators as well. So it's like the same lifestyle that you're already accepting me into, because that's the other part of dating, and like the world that we live in is like will you accept what I do?
Speaker 3: Or are you going to have trouble.
Speaker 1: Because I make more money or because you think it's this big thing. And with myself, it's like people are like, oh, they make the joke like oh I should just.
Speaker 3: Start an only fans. I'm like, it's not that easy, and it's it's work.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's one thing to already have a mindset, which I think is really cool to like be like, Okay, you are already both entrepreneurs on a certain level, maybe not the same caliber I would.
Speaker 2: Love to fans grew just kind of it's like we're in this We're in the same realm, you know what I'm saying, And like most of you guys are hustlers. Yeah, I love that. That's like the most attractive thing to me is someone that's willing to put in the work and doesn't just want to sit there and get flown out and just like ask me for a fucking Chanel bag every three seconds, like you know that comes with the lifestyle. You hang out with me, like I'm gonna take care of you, but like don't be like you know, within the first level for this week, like can you get me the bag and you take me here? Like no, shut the fuck up, Like yeah, I'm not with that ship.
Speaker 3: So what takes it?
Speaker 1: Like what makes it to the point where you get to where they get the bag? Maybe Mama status or all three dates, like.
Speaker 2: I'll buy the bag, like I'll sing you the little cash app to go get your nails and I'll sing you cash ap to like you know what I'm saying, like go get you some lunch. But I just don't like yeah, yeah, I just don't like to be asked. It's disgusting to me. It's like it's like, what are you in it for to add to my life and not just take take tay. I can't do that.
Speaker 3: So what's your love language?
Speaker 2: Physical touch okay, love that.
Speaker 3: How do you give love?
Speaker 2: Give love? Access service okay, gifts okay, quality time Okay, it's kind of hard for me to really give quality time. Time's the most expensive thing in the world.
Speaker 3: Can't especially with the son.
Speaker 2: Especially with the son. You know, he's my main priority, so he will always come first before anyone. I don't give for sure, but yeah, quality time is big because if I give you any of my time, like you know, you're taking away from me making money, You're taking away from time with my son. Yeah, so that's super important to me. So if you get any of this energy, you know you're blessed.
Speaker 1: So if you were talking to your future partner out there and here at private talk, I'm sure one of them are listening because you have plethra of fans. What would you say is your standards of list of what kind of women are you looking for? Like, what are the requirements you can tell you've done therapy, You're gonna look at your list.
Speaker 2: I got a list here. Hold on. It's so funny because I made this list for the show the other day.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I think this is important.
Speaker 1: Like me myself, I'm very big in personal work and I love energy and all those things in myself. Was I always felt like I wanted a boyfriend. I wanted a boyfriend, but it was like what did I want in a boyfriend? And I couldn't answer that question two years ago. Now it's a different thing where it's like when you really set the tone of what you're really looking for, and that obviously to a t what the physical aspect is, but what the integrity and what that person is inside is.
Speaker 3: What would that look like for you?
Speaker 2: Uh well, I'm just gonna I'm just gonna go through this whole. I got a nice little list here. So first off, you have to have personality. Must hustler, that's number one.
Speaker 3: Is that in order? Okay? But that's okay.
Speaker 2: You gotta be a hustler. You have to be confident. You gotta just be stacked. Have asked like batpack Wagon need that. If you don't got a BBL, it's a.
Speaker 1: Shame for you.
Speaker 2: I need that.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna pay. You're gonna afford the BBL.
Speaker 2: If she doesn't it no I want you're gonna put that No, no, no, I want to but I love you a BBL like, okay, don't get me wrong to love it, okay, yeah, big fan Etiquette. You gotta know which you know. Yeah, you gotta know which fork you eat the salad with. Hygiene super important. Got to know how to dress you know. I'm very fashionable. I love to dress nice. I love to dress up. Me and my son. We match all the time.
Speaker 3: We chill.
Speaker 2: Also apply ship. Gotta be a intellectual add to my life. Not take from it said that affectionate, but I want to feel wanted like I want you to. I want to feel like you can't live without me.
Speaker 3: Was your last relationship like that as far as the affection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was more so me not being affectionate, Like I was like so stuck in my head and like, yeah, it's weird. Reliability. I need you to be reliable if I tell you I need you to go pick up my son or be there for my son at a certain time, or just even for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have to be able to count on you. God forbid. I lost everything tomorrow. I'm like, okay, look, this is what we're gonna do. To get it back. I need you to what I'm saying, Trustworthy, decisive. I hate a girl that can't pick where she wants to even though I'm gonna make the decision. But I ask you you tell me yes or no.
Speaker 3: You would hate me. I hate Yeah, that part.
Speaker 2: Motherly, loyal, forgiving just in case I fuck up, and then principal driven. I need you to stand on business one hundred and ten percent.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a pretty good list.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now with that list being said, do you think that that list is everything that you are and that you can bring to the table. Because I feel like a lot of people we have this list but sometimes can't check off our own boxes. Where it's like that's where we misconnect and missfire is because we're asking someone of something that we can't give ourselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would never ask anyone anything that you know you're not delivering. Yeah, I'm not delivering myself. You know, I have a lot of integrity. I'm extremely honest, whether it's good or bad, I'm gonna say the truth.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: You know I have principles, morals. You know. I show a lot of respect to women. I love of women. Okay, I'm a huge fan of you ladies.
Speaker 3: I love that. Yeah, that's important.
Speaker 1: I think, especially a gentleman, this business that it can be man ran, but it's women driven, and I think that it's it's few and far between when you get a lot of respects from the men that are driving the force of what makes this business tick.
Speaker 3: And I think that that's.
Speaker 1: Very volumes of the of the knowledge that you have with the game, if it's even coming in with with your ex partner and just like kind of picking up your own skills and then taking that what you already do to making it your own thing. I think is cool to add value to the business of what you are, what you have going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, definitely, Like I have a lot of women friends, Like I enjoy some of my girlfriends more than some of my guy friends. Okay, it's just like I just love a woman's presence. There's nothing like it.
Speaker 3: We special, No, you guys, no doubt about that.
Speaker 2: You guys know how to make me make me smile.
Speaker 3: So you do the entrepreneur thing, the influencer thing.
Speaker 1: What other things that you have going on currently that you are most excited for.
Speaker 2: I was excited for, So I'm actually dropping a show on OnlyFans TV. It's called Batty's boot Camp. It's gonna be with my boy Air Thugger. He's a well known foreign star okay, and he's gonna be mister stunt Dick.
Speaker 1: So you know he is knocked down eleven ladies I saw on and FaceTime. He said that was the most he ever dead. Yeah, that's what putos to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the man's got a third leg, to say the least. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're producing the show.
Speaker 2: U Creators Inc. Is producing the show for me. Is going to be aired on OnlyFans TV. What we're doing is kind of put you through like a sexy workout, maybe do a challenge at the end of it, and then for like the uncensored content that's going to be sold in the DM will be like a more sexualized workout.
Speaker 1: So what do you win in this boot camp or is it just something that you just completed.
Speaker 3: It's just the completion thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, it's really to promote your only fans Okay, like to come on like we're show love. Like we make sure like you're gonna get some subscribers. Okay, Yeah, this is the show's gonna be promoted extremely well, are you looking.
Speaker 3: For any ladies for yourself on the sideline? See who fits? Who fits your fancy?
Speaker 2: Are you? Are you asking to come on the show?
Speaker 1: I'm not asking to come on this show because I don't know what all entails. I feel like a boot camp. I should be leading it. I feel like I shouldn't just be like a participant. I'm too flat, I'm too fly for the but I mean, hey, i'll be a guest host about guest judge shall be again? Love for you to show me, yeah, just doing all of it together and like a whole thing and just think that my booty is too big for it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, we love some ass over here, you know Batti's boot camps.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not I'm not a poster.
Speaker 1: I love I love what people do, things that they're passionate about.
Speaker 3: I love thinks people that like they actually have an idea.
Speaker 1: But you execute the idea, you know, because a lot of things is like in myself included, and one thing I've worked on is like I have a lot of great ideas, but to execute them, it takes a lot of things, right, so you have to like really put them all together.
Speaker 3: So I really I hype up and.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely appreciative of all the people that really like stick to your passion and just make Booty Camp happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so you know, it just kind of just fits in with everything else that I'm doing. Okay, it's going to be completely separate from like my social media because it's so it's like, you know, it's like me and my son. I can't just have like a bunch of ass and then like my kid right next to that.
Speaker 1: So very true, and I think there's also definitely a feel where it's like when you have different lanes of doing stuff, but then it's also being an entrepreneur.
Speaker 3: There's definitely different.
Speaker 1: Avenues that continue to make what you're doing, Yeah, excel even.
Speaker 2: More ten percent. It's gonna be nice because I'll you know, it's just like another avenue for me to be able to make money and then just add value to like what you know, a lot of my clients are already doing, or potential clients that I can have bring them on the show and show them exactly how we work. Okay, so what we're all about.
Speaker 1: You seem like a thinker. You seem like you you know, you think volumes ahead. If you could see yourself and then we're all about manifesting here at private talk in five years, where do you see yourself, your business, your brand, Where do you see it elevating too?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So me and my son will definitely be like two of the biggest people on the internet. Like we'll have a YouTube channel, millions of followers, you know, working with some of the biggest brands online. And I'm just kind of excited to like see what comes from me and him just really putting in work and seeing where that goes. Like, you know, we travel a lot for our vlog, so you know, I would love to, like, you know, to work with other hotels, you know, airlines, whatever. Yeah, travel, like really travel the world with him. He's gonna be my best friend, and I'm so excited to, like I.
Speaker 3: Feel like he already is your best friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, yeah, he already is. I'm just excited to share life with him. That's awesome experience because he's just like he's like the cutest kid in the world.
Speaker 1: What advice or what advice would you give your younger selves.
Speaker 2: That's such a great question. I would say find mentorship. Okay, Yeah, that's the cheat code in life. The moment I hired a mentor changed my life?
Speaker 1: Like this mentor and how did you kind of get to where you felt like he was not worthy but enough where you could listen?
Speaker 3: You feel like you've gone through a lot in your life.
Speaker 1: You've you know, had some hardships, go upstowns on the empsom flows like we all do in life. What kind of made you break down to the point where you look for this mentor and like what do they deliver?
Speaker 3: And can I receive like what you received from I.
Speaker 2: Really just felt like I needed discipline. And he wakes up at two thirty am every single day for the last five years and has a morning in Retina and doesn't miss He hasn't missed in five years, not one single day. He was in prison for ten years, got out and now he went from zero to being you know, he pays like he has a spot right here in Miami. It's like one hundred and twenty thousand a month, five different like rolls, Royce's four different Lamborghinis, like you.
Speaker 3: Know, all off to a mentor.
Speaker 1: Or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like a fitness coach, life coach. Mentor. His name's Wes Watson Okay, you know. And the cool thing is is something that he really put in a perspective for me. He's like, you won't put in the work until you pay me. The moment I paid him, boom, my life was changed. My first month like coaching on social media, I made thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Nice. Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: I mean again, I am a big advocate of community myself. I guess I always talk about the personal work I did. I know I hired an embodiment coach three years ago.
Speaker 2: It's amazing and.
Speaker 1: It was someone that was non biased in your life, asking you the hard questions that you don't want to answer, but you know you have to to elevate your life to a higher space.
Speaker 2: Do you know your purpose in life?
Speaker 3: I believe I do.
Speaker 1: I feel like for me again, one big thing with the podcast is I didn't really know why.
Speaker 3: I not that I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Why I started it, but how it all came about. It came kind of like it just happened, and I didn't know how, why or where, but I knew that I loved doing it. I always like made the joke that I'm like Doctor Texas without the PhD.
Speaker 3: Is because I have a lot of knowledge to give.
Speaker 1: I'm a people person. I lenored in sociology. I love getting to know people and I'm just fascinated by people's insight and what you believe. And I'm also a bullshitter, so you can't bullshit a bullshitter, so I can see through the bullshit and.
Speaker 3: When people are being real.
Speaker 1: And I'm an impath, so a lot of all those things checked for me is like, it's just amazing that I love that I get to have the moments on the time in the couch of getting to know people because it really makes me grow. If it's you know, each show makes me grow on a different side, it's because I don't know everything and I don't attest to know everything, but knowledge is power, and you know, when you don't ask questions, closed mouse don't get fed. So it's like, you know, for me, it's always like if I don't know something, I'm gonna ask it.
Speaker 3: If I don't have an indagy to.
Speaker 1: Certain fields, and before I think, even two years ago, some questions I didn't ask because I had an ego where I was like, if I asked this, and they're gonna think that I don't know something or whatever where it's like I don't know everything, and especially in this entrepreneur realm, it's like there's certain things that you may know that I don't, and like that could elevate certain things that I'm already doing, and vice versa. I think it's just cool to have conversations with real people and showing your evolution of where your expectations are to be and where you will be in those times in the next year or months, whatever comes about.
Speaker 2: Love that, Yeah, I think I think we all have the same purpose in life. It's to create the man or women that we admire in al ways and then give them back to the world each and every single day.
Speaker 3: I believe that to a point.
Speaker 1: I think it's also learning enough about yourself and like giving that back to people without being like authentically yourself, of just being authentically yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: It's kind of backwards, but it's like I feel like when people stop questioning, when people start thinking too much, I'm an overthinker or whatever you're just being, I feel like you have a lot more to give than to receive.
Speaker 3: And I think that it's a beautiful thing. Love that a all right. So, now that we got all the serious things out of the way, let's.
Speaker 1: Pay one of my favorite games, truth with Texas. We're gonna get a little bit more intimate, a little bit more spicy. I know that you are used to this for Miss Texas, but you're used to them in life because you know creators think. I know y'all are doing some spicy things over there.
Speaker 2: Love that.
Speaker 1: So we're doing naughty, spicy, romantic, and kinky.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna sur off with spicy.
Speaker 2: Question. I'm so excited for these.
Speaker 3: Five corn stars.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't watch porn.
Speaker 3: You've never watched porn.
Speaker 2: No, I've watched porn, but like I really don't really like know the industry like that. Friends.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that doesn't make fun. That doesn't make sense because you've never had your friend, you've never seen your friend.
Speaker 3: You don't check off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't jacked off in like five years?
Speaker 3: Why because you're getting so much pussy? Like, what is the deal about.
Speaker 2: It's just kind of like a discipline thing that you intentionally do check yeah, intentionally, don't join Like I say, my energy like the moment that.
Speaker 1: I like jack off because you know, there's signs that I guess with men that you can like ejaculate. Yes, No, I don't. I don't do that nothing. Yeah, So how do you substain? Are you fucking on the regular?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like how often do you have sex?
Speaker 2: How often? I don't know. I'd say I don't like giving my energy to anyone. I like keeping it to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair, But maybe you have a roster now or maybe you have like Arizona's not big, so you have to have some kind of some females.
Speaker 3: If you're not jacking off, you're.
Speaker 2: You have to have some lady friends that I talked to every once in a while.
Speaker 3: So once a week at least, you're fucking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, once, maybe twice, maybe three times.
Speaker 1: See there's more, there's three. So you're just fucking a lot. That's way not the jack off, Like you can't just do one without the other. So I feel like if you if you're not fucking, maybe you're jacking off.
Speaker 3: No, but you're not jacking off, you're fucking.
Speaker 1: But there was reason, like you know, in my longest you've ever gone without Bucky jacking.
Speaker 2: Off, probably like thirty forty days.
Speaker 1: Thirty forty days, did you feel clear. Did you feel matter, did you feel whatever?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Just like yeah, I feel more clearheaded, like I'm not.
Speaker 3: Just what was it that?
Speaker 1: Why did you just go and make yourself unclear that next time? Why didn't you just sustain until you like found your future wife?
Speaker 2: Oh no, this was like during my relationship.
Speaker 1: You stopped bucking her at that many times I'd be kissed if my boyfriend said, hey, where.
Speaker 2: There's a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, thank you. I can under no offense, but I can see y yall or not together. I'd be upset if I was eating fucked for forty five days.
Speaker 3: Or thirty days.
Speaker 2: It was like during her bbl Oh.
Speaker 3: So it was surgery induced.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know if that makes it any better, but.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you just had a jocking off type of person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I just don't, like, don't ever watch porn.
Speaker 3: I've watched porn, Like, have you watched that.
Speaker 1: Is memorable in your head? That it's a lady sticks out in your hand.
Speaker 2: I really don't have like a specific person.
Speaker 1: No, Jenna Jamison, No like Cherokee Daz Real Lexas Texas.
Speaker 3: You never jerked out to one of my scenes.
Speaker 2: No, Honestly, I have it. I can't say that I have trouble. I'm sorry if I've watched your stuff before offended, like when I was younger, But like, I don't know, I don't jerk off.
Speaker 3: That's even weirder.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like I just I'm trying to figure. I'm trying to I'm trying to remember like a time where I'm like jacked off, Like like as a kid, I whacked off all the time, like I was a horny ass kid.
Speaker 3: How old are you?
Speaker 2: First of all, I'm thirty two.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm only thirty eight.
Speaker 1: But youack like, oh, when I was a kid, like I was so old when I was, like, you weren't jerking out to me as a kid?
Speaker 2: No, No, like probably like early, like I told you five years ago, I just quit jacking off, like it just wasn't for me, so five years. Yeah, I told you. It's like a discipline thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like all right, Well, I can't even tell you to do homework because you don't jerk off. So you can't even watch Alexas Texas. Look, maybe your next sexual endemor you should play in Alexis Texas. No, I'm in an industry around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just like an industry where everything's like over sexualized.
Speaker 1: So like for like industry that I've been in for twenty years, I get that, but y'all are still human where it's like there's certain things that even like I don't want porn either, and I've never watched poor but I do it right, But there's things that sexually stimulate me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's like no problem.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you've.
Speaker 2: Been in a lot of those, not like on the internet.
Speaker 1: Personal movie, So that's something that you do with your lady partners when you do, are you always.
Speaker 2: Filmy because I like to go back and watch that everyone.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's what you jerk off too.
Speaker 2: I don't drink off.
Speaker 3: You don't even drink off to the people you're fucking.
Speaker 2: No, I told you I haven't jacked off for five years.
Speaker 3: Get here, No was kidding. I mean I want mad at it. I just don't understand it.
Speaker 1: Like me being I've been a highly sexual person since probably out the womb, unfortunately, but I mean I've gotten to porn when I was twenty one.
Speaker 3: I'm thirty eight now.
Speaker 1: I think that I've always been a sexual beast of sorts.
Speaker 3: I definitely, but but.
Speaker 1: I'm also not only just fucking aspect, I have to, like I need my need time.
Speaker 2: You're like a chronic masturbator.
Speaker 3: I'm not a chronic one.
Speaker 1: But even when I get the fucked, I'm gonna I'm gonna go and use my hitachi afterwards because it's just not enough. Like it's like I used to always meet the analogy of like Pringles, when you popp you just can't stop, and that's how my orgasms are, Like I eat at least about eight to ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for me to be satisfied.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's amazing, But for me personally, it's like I like to save that for whoever. I'm gonna be fucking like I give people like a very central experience. I don't just like I.
Speaker 1: Get that and even me and my in like I haven't shot Forren in over five years and they just released a new scene and my only fans of Noglas thank you. But prior to that, the whole five years, like I was still fucking, but it was like not everybody.
Speaker 3: I do protect my energy as far as like those things.
Speaker 1: But even if I'm fucking you, I like you in my personal life, so I'm gonna like where I'm gonna come, and I'm gonna come a lot. And if I don't do that because of you, then you're not worthy for the next time.
Speaker 2: No, I get that next.
Speaker 3: That's like, you know, I don't know what I should next.
Speaker 2: I think it was a show on.
Speaker 3: I know, that's why I was something like that, like that happening all right? Naughty question oral sex slap with your clean Do you like someone to do a messy blow jill.
Speaker 2: To spit all the things?
Speaker 3: Do you like to eat ass?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hell yeah?
Speaker 3: Loud or quiet when you orgasm?
Speaker 2: I'm like a moderate Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was an example at all.
Speaker 2: I don't know yeh like yeah, it was like, uh, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm not just like okay, your face like that with the words coming out of your mouth.
Speaker 2: Like it's like silent. Probably squirt my eyes a little bit, okay, okay, like that spinner swallow, I need you to swallow?
Speaker 3: Okay, lube or spit?
Speaker 2: Oh no, we don't do the lube.
Speaker 3: So spin out.
Speaker 1: Do you have any sex toys? Do you bring them out when you're doing you know, sex the time with the ladies? Do you bring them out for them? To play with or your dick is just enough?
Speaker 2: Uh well no, Like if I'm over at her house, I don't have sex toys at the crib, okay, because she's gonna be like, Yo, what the fuck is this for?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like people might like it. You might have a dungeon little drawer.
Speaker 2: But it's like like did you watch this? I'm just like, yo, don't kill a vibe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just shut up.
Speaker 2: Just like here put this come the mouth. Yeah, but yeah, No, I think toys are great, Like it helps me, you know what I'm saying, Like you don't get you there a little.
Speaker 3: Faster, biggest turn on. What is something that a girl can do that just makes your dick fully hard?
Speaker 2: I just love to eat pussy he's good or pussy's wet good? Need that are you using?
Speaker 3: Just using fingers? Are you using it to what are you using?
Speaker 2: It's kind of like a little combination of both. Like I think you definitely have to use fingers, you know, the little come hither motion. Like I pride myself on being able to make like women's squares.
Speaker 1: I doesn't asked that, So you make women square me too? Look, we're twins, should have seen like that make girls score together. Maybe we should have one girl I need to sign and see who makes the score the fastest.
Speaker 2: That camp, well yeah, boot camp waited situation. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So have you ever read some of them?
Speaker 2: Come?
Speaker 3: I mean, have you ever made somebody squirt from your dick not your fingers?
Speaker 2: Uh? No, I haven't. I'll be honest, like, I haven't.
Speaker 3: I don't have that.
Speaker 2: I have twice, actually recently, twice recently I have with my dick. So I was really proud of that.
Speaker 3: Nice job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cheers, I'm surprised. I surprised myself. I was like, God, damn, cheers you man?
Speaker 3: All okay? Uh spicy questions?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Have you ever had kiddy sex? Have you ever had sex with someone that you were just like, you know, you thought she needed to throw a phone?
Speaker 2: I'm sure back in the day.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had revenge sex?
Speaker 2: I'm not a very spiteful guy, like, keep all that weird energy away from me.
Speaker 3: Easiest place he had sex?
Speaker 2: God, on the back of an uber get kicked out of the uber. No, he was cool. My boy was filming that ship. And then uh gosh, let me try to think for a second. I'm not like just I really like to fuck in the bedroom. I really don't like it.
Speaker 3: You know, you'd eat your not like.
Speaker 2: A very spontaneous like fucker. Maybe like in a dressing room at the mall. You know what I'm saying. But I like to be, like I said, I'm like a very central guy. I like to be comfortable. I'm whipping out the coconut oil. I'm a missionary guy because I love to choke. You put your foot in my look at her eyes and be like yeah, yeah, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Have you ever used food during intimacy?
Speaker 2: I don't like that real messy ship unless it's like spit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What if like a girl like grapefruited your dick? How that happened?
Speaker 2: I've never been grapefruited before, okaying allegedly it is.
Speaker 3: I've never done it. But some people do it.
Speaker 1: They like a hole out of the grapefruit, and they like so allegedly supposed to feel really great.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But she's put in the microwave for a second or something. I don't know, you're a.
Speaker 1: Grape fruit in a microwave, But I don't know, maybe I'm not really a food I like to eat food and I like to fuck with food.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what I'm saying. I'm not a big food fucker. All right?
Speaker 3: What is there? Celebrity hall pass?
Speaker 1: And at any moment in your time someone led into your d MS if you were in a relationship, if you were single, if you were whatever, and you were just like, I'm going to hit that ship regardless. Is there someone you grew up to jerking off or fantasizing about that you would like to knock down?
Speaker 2: Damn? Probably just go hit Kim one time, Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just say it as a fair the same basis, like we're all supposed to know luckily.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, No, Kim, probably like I go fuck him.
Speaker 3: A little Kim Cave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, she's got She's been known for having a fat ass, and I love me a wagon.
Speaker 3: So okay, okay, No one like really.
Speaker 2: Else off like the top of my head that I just wouldn't. All right, So you like dark hair, you like Keno latinas like updated Latina my whole.
Speaker 1: She's not Latina, but I get the vile like the dark like dark hair, like No, all right, romantic questions.
Speaker 2: I love these. I'm a romantic.
Speaker 3: That best thing you've ever done to get somebody's attention.
Speaker 2: Damn dumbest thing I've ever done.
Speaker 3: Maybe it wasn' dumb toe you at the time, but something that you've done to.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, it was out of the ordinary to get your lady's attention because you wanted to be the one.
Speaker 2: Probably like pulled up to her work with like some fucking Chipotle and flowers or something like that.
Speaker 3: Chapotle and flowers. Was it a barrito bul or a whole burrito?
Speaker 2: I pulled up with that burrito.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's that barrito, Poppy.
Speaker 1: It was the girthy one extra walk better because you know that's extra, because you know that's just extra.
Speaker 2: No, No, she did appreciate that. You extraqualk for sure. You can get that with me. I'll pay for that.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been a booty call?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All the time. Do you like that role? I love that call me. Nothing turns me on more than like being wanted.
Speaker 3: You heard it private, that booty call.
Speaker 2: Please let me be the.
Speaker 1: Way he can make you a millionaire, baby, That's what I'm saying, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Last question, hmm. First thing, that sexually.
Speaker 1: No, I can't ask you that because I already know you're gonna say, ass have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Speaker 2: I'm a teacher, Miss Rogueirero, Miss Riguirero, me and her. We look at each other and she had.
Speaker 3: A would she wink back?
Speaker 2: Essentially?
Speaker 3: Did she have a wagon?
Speaker 2: Dumb truck? Red hair too? Hair? No? It was kind of like it wasn't like super red, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It was like, uh, just a light tint.
Speaker 2: It's like a strawberry blonde type reddish.
Speaker 3: All right? Do you still fantasize about her now?
Speaker 2: I don't fantasize about ship, Miss Roguerero, Miss Vigueiro studies teacher.
Speaker 3: Your man over here calls? Can it tell you know? I can make this fantasy come true in yours too?
Speaker 2: Baby. I hope that she sees this. I'm big enough now. I don't know she's definitely seen me online. I love that.
Speaker 1: That is the rest of you through Texas, you pass with flying colors. Is there anything that you have asked Miss Texas?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do you do you love being eating out?
Speaker 1: Do I love being eating out? I do love four play? I do love pussy eating. I definitely if you can't eat pussy right, then you don't need to be fucking.
Speaker 2: There's definitely a wrong way to do it. I hear so many women complain about that.
Speaker 3: I think that that could plate for me. Is is they either just don't do it or they know it's just the deuce.
Speaker 1: Don't do it must be like, oh I don't need pussy, well then I don't suck cue.
Speaker 3: That's the thing, you know.
Speaker 2: I pride myself on that. Like I had a porn star the other day. You know, she shot a lot of scenes. Obviously, she said in all her years, no one has ever ate her as good as I have.
Speaker 3: Okay, that right there, it makes your card.
Speaker 2: I walked out of that house like he felt.
Speaker 3: Like I'm the man.
Speaker 2: I feel like the man. I was like, yeah, hell yeah, I did that ship.
Speaker 3: But do you think she just told you that too? Is Like it's one thing tell people say things.
Speaker 2: She's super honest, and she's honest because she's a great friend of mine.
Speaker 3: She would tell me, all your friends.
Speaker 2: Why not be a superworld?
Speaker 3: I'm just living in it. I just okay, So you're good at eating?
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, eating is is a talk for me, as far as I think for me these days is there's it's a big fifty to fifty divide. There's the men that you could tell that really like sex, that usually are into it all. And then there's the men that say they like sex, but they don't like pleasing women as far as that part. They just want their dick sucked. And I think it's a selfish lover, sup.
Speaker 2: So I'm just in there poking around.
Speaker 1: I didn't do both, and it should be equal opportunity, right, So she be like a gathering of the mind.
Speaker 3: It's not just one for without the other.
Speaker 2: Do you like what time of day do you like sex?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm all.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm a highly sexual person. So anytime I would say, like.
Speaker 1: I don't like to be woken up with dick, but give me twenty minutes and I'll be okay with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate morning sex is so gross to me.
Speaker 3: Gross, isn't it. I don't know if i'd ever say grosser.
Speaker 2: I just think about like waking waking up and not like brushing your teeth and like getting straight to it, Like, yeah, but that's.
Speaker 1: Hot if you really fuck with somebody. In my head though, the fuck.
Speaker 2: I'm just like in my head thinking about like my one.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck, don't give a fuck. I respect that last question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you gonna be shooting with anyone else? And would you come on my show?
Speaker 3: Would I be shooting with anybody else?
Speaker 1: So I just released a scene after being gone for five years with dread.
Speaker 2: Oh about him? I heard about that guy.
Speaker 3: A lot of people do teen inches of fun?
Speaker 2: How did that feel?
Speaker 1: It felt great. It was like riding a bike. I was definitely really scared at first. That's scared, but intea in the beginning, Yes, because you can't just ram something into you because it's just not how things work.
Speaker 3: Science was so physics wise.
Speaker 1: But it was a great time. He's a great performer. He was really an amazing guy. I'm an overthinker, he's an over talker, and there was nothing to talk about and other than just having a great sex. And I think it was an amazing scene. We had a really great time and I think that it was portrayed really great. I just released it in the beginning of November. The second scene that we did together, when we released during Christmas time, it'll be on my own fans.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can, I will support you.
Speaker 3: I apre.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I did that and then so after that it was this was kind of like not a trial and error, but trying to see like what was what I wanted. I wanted to do because I didn't feel like I left the business the way I wanted to and also being a content creator of myself, I had never really owned.
Speaker 3: Anything in my own shop.
Speaker 2: So I gave a bang.
Speaker 1: I mean, I came back to the bank, you know what I mean. Everything is bigger in Texas, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, to touch on that, this is a great question. I'm sure a lot of your fans want to know. Does size matter?
Speaker 1: You know, you've got to have something to show up to play with, right, But I don't think that you have to be the biggest person to play with, you know.
Speaker 3: I think, like even in dread sense, like I it was a lot of fun. It was great.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could do that every single day of my life, you know what I mean. But I think that there's levels too things. And I think that it's the size of the boat that the motion in the motion in the ocean at the size of the boat.
Speaker 2: For you