Speaker 1: Each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, Listeners to your corners. He still doesn't think I believe in him, and I'm not sure if I do.
Speaker 2: Cody, good morning. Who I think is that? I don't know what would make you think that? Cody? Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Hi Cody, you're two questions away from going into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: You've picked up some fans. I can't decide if I'm one of those. I feel you're not. Think you want to ask? I think I am. Now I do. You've picked up some great fans. They're liking your run here. You're a different type of player, Cody. Uh, not a lot of flash, It's okay, not a lot of flash. You don't need flash. You just you're getting wins, dude, you're getting dubs. You ready to do this here? Okay? See just that? Yes, but nothing else. Yes, he wants wins, he wants dubs.
Speaker 3: You don't have to flash at Marty Gras anymore.
Speaker 1: Beads.
Speaker 2: You still get beads, that's sure, that's true. Who's this guy? Oh? Two time Hall of Famer Kevin Oh. Listen, Cody's beating some Hall of famers already. Kevin, good morning, Good morning. Cody's not I don't know what he is. I don't know what he is.
Speaker 1: He doesn't seem to be afraid of former Hall of famers. Okay, Kevin, almost the last time you went in the hall. Oh it's been several years. Okay, Well, nothing's really changed. The questions are still silly. You shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What are they playing for today? Other than the Hall of Fame?
Speaker 3: So the buy you bucket is this Saturday. That's where the Kugs take on Houston Coog's take on the Rice Owls at TDCU Stadium. So you can go to you of h cougar dot com. Slash tickets are called seven one three, go Koogs now to get your tickets. But one of these dudes is gonna win. Go early, be loud, We're read.
Speaker 1: Okay, So two time Hall of Famer Kevin. We're listening for Cody. We're listening for who would make it into the Hall with a win today?
Speaker 2: Cody? Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Kevin, You're ready, Yes, sir. Let's go. Question number one? What color did Darth Vader wear? Kevin? Kevin? What he sure did this test? Is not to James Earl Jones. It just passed away.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: All right, try to keep it a little timely around here.
Speaker 2: Okay, six two.
Speaker 1: I was gonna use it yesterday for the game for the who shorter game might have been six to three. Probably shrunk a little over the years. I think it was six three as well. He wasn't in the Darth Vader outfit. Next question, two time Hall of Famer Kevin on the board. Cody, who is Looney Tunes roadrunner? Always Cody? Wiley Coyote? Who is Looney Tunes Roadrunner? Always running away from Wile E Coyote? Throwing some acame dynamite. We got a show, give me on.
Speaker 3: Meat, meat Alex, can you do it me me? That's pretty good?
Speaker 1: Okay, we got a good game here. For the win, Cody and two time Hall of Famer Kevin for the win. What orange and Blackbird is the mascot? Two time Hall of Famer Kevin oriol It's a correct answer, the correct answer, hat Okay, hang on, here's the complete question. What orange and Blackbird is the mascot for Baltimore's professional baseball team?
Speaker 2: Oriole Kevin got through first?
Speaker 3: Dang, what the heck, Cody, Cody, you did it and.
Speaker 1: This is why I was a fan of yours. And I know I gave you so much crap. You did it a different kind of way, you know. Like I said, you were a no must, no fuzz guy.
Speaker 2: I thought it was great having you on.
Speaker 3: Cody.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry your game, your play stops here.
Speaker 1: It is what it is it.
Speaker 2: Do you think you try again?
Speaker 3: Though? Like?
Speaker 2: Are you done with us? Do you hate me? Would you would you again?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think people would like to have you back on.
Speaker 3: Don't give up.
Speaker 2: I think I would like to have you back on. I think I maybe. I don't know, Cody. You got four great days of prizes you earned him. I thought you played great, man. I do hope you decided to come back and play with us.
Speaker 1: Two time Hall of Famer Kevin is back in the driver's seat. Dude, you want to play tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, he says,