Speaker 1: Cal Poly is in session. Students swarm through campus and file in and out of classes. You're thinking about the chapter reading they have tonight, their next class, their new dorm, their senior project, how to get to the gym, what's.
Speaker 2: For dinner tonight? Where's in yours bathroom?
Speaker 1: Kate and I know things can get a bit chaotic as a student navigating the ins and outs of college life.
Speaker 3: At cal Poly. We focus on learning by doing, but sometimes you don't know what to do well. Emma and I are here to answer your who, what, when, where, why? And how's here? On CP one oh one Learned by Listening, presented by KCPR ninety one point three.
Speaker 1: Hi Mustang, I'm Emma Hughes, a third year English student, and.
Speaker 3: I'm Kate Lopensk, a third year journalism student here at cal Poly, and we're here to share our tell all guide on how to survive and thrive at cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
Speaker 2: So grab a notebook. You may want to write this down.
Speaker 3: Welcome to CP one oh one, How to Dine on Campus. You've been here for a couple weeks now, or maybe even a few years, and you know how cal a campus can be when.
Speaker 1: It all becomes a bit much, the last thing you want to do is worry about where and what you're going to eat. That's why today we are looking into all the food options on campus.
Speaker 3: Knowing where campus dining locations are, what options you can choose from, and how accessible it is to you is vital to survive as a college student. Take it from me, I'm like a worst case scenario. I'm dairy free and I'm red meat free. So dining as a freshman was a bit challenging.
Speaker 2: But look at me. I'm still here today.
Speaker 1: I don't have dietary restrictions, but I'm a picky eater, so I'm a survivor too. As two students who once relied solely on campus dining, we know a thing or two about this topic.
Speaker 3: First things first, let's talk about what food is actually on campus, starting with the infamous Vista Grande Dining complex. Yeah, so vegs, as we like to call it here, that's what the cool kids call it.
Speaker 2: VEG. Well, VEG or VG's do you say it with an S or not?
Speaker 3: I don't you do. We've had this debate before. I mean, I think it's just a matter of opinion. You can say whatever you want, but I do laugh at Emma for putting an apostrophe es yes, behind every single place here.
Speaker 2: It's funny. It just makes more sense.
Speaker 1: Anyways, VG's is the main dining complex here on campus and it's open from seven am to nine pm.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's do a little walk through tour. So you're going to the bottom floor area of vg So there you can find the market, John, the juice, and the deli. So the market has grab and go pre made things. Yes, you can get wishes, purfees.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: There's even sushi now, which like, I don't know how trustworthy it is, but okay, I just I have to.
Speaker 3: Say I have had the sushi before and I didn't get sick.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I know my parents came to visit me when I was a first year, and they love sushi and they use my dining collar Spicy, and I was like, we have all of Sanda's obispo to go get food and you're choosing to eat here.
Speaker 2: But fun they survived.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, okay, so that's the market and then Jamba your typical options for that bowls, smoothies.
Speaker 2: Jama was clutched for me.
Speaker 1: I would frequently order smoothie and just drink it all day long, all the time.
Speaker 2: Loved Jamba.
Speaker 1: They also have bowls, so they had fresh fruit and I love Jamba.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then there's the deli. It's just make your own sandwiches. You can pick one that's already on the menu, or you can customize your own.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's kind of like a subway except not, which we'll get into our love for subway later.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: The next thing on our list for VG's is the Vista Grunde Express. This has breakfast served from seven to ten thirty am, lunch from eleven am to three thirty pm, and dinner from four pm to nine pm. This Visita Grunde Express was not here when we were freshmen, and no, this is like so Kate and I did a little walk through tour ourselves of Vista Grande and we saw.
Speaker 2: It and we were shocked. We were appalled.
Speaker 3: We were because there was nothing like this for us. It just seems so easy. You can make your own waffles, just grab a bowl of cereal, some toast with peanut butter.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was one of those.
Speaker 3: College students that did sneak a toaster into my room because I would literally eat toast for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, whatever I could do. So them having this is very convenient and you're not breaking any rules.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a one swipe and then buffet free for all.
Speaker 2: You can get whatever you want.
Speaker 1: They have lovely little takeout containers for you, so you can literally take it on the go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so great option. So the next one is brunch. I know that Emma has something to say about brunch. I loved brunch they had when we were freshmen.
Speaker 1: They had burritos, breakfast burritos that were life saver for me.
Speaker 2: They were so good.
Speaker 1: I didn't even really eat breakfast, but the breakfast burrito was like constant lunch and dinner every day, all day I was eating there. But now they don't have the breakfast burrito, but they still have all the good things that go inside, just they have it now as the bowl, so they definitely still have all the necessary options that brunch. And they even have deluxe pancake plates now, which again not a thing when we were freshmen. No, okay, so next is Balance Cafe. We'll get more specific about this place later on in the episode. But if you have a lot of dietary restrictions. This is where you go. They put a lot of emphasis and a lot of care into making sure that there's no cross contamination and that all of their options are allergen friendly. Balance is a good go to for like little things, so I would definitely recommend checking that out. Next on our list is Hearth, which is a good old hearty pizza place.
Speaker 2: Pizza. I think you can get pasta there too.
Speaker 1: Even they even have some ub sandwiches, so kind of got all the things you need.
Speaker 2: Moving on, let's go to Streets. Now.
Speaker 3: This is a super cool option because now they have make your own.
Speaker 2: Like burrito bowls and stuff like that. Yes, kind of Chipotle.
Speaker 1: Vibes definitely, definitely, and it's like all Mexican food so good. They have I think takitos, tacos and bowls and burritos and it's lifesaver, you know me breakfast burrito. I also love Streets burritos.
Speaker 2: I was all for it.
Speaker 3: It was not my favor obviously because they put cheese on everything, so.
Speaker 2: Fair enough if you're I mean.
Speaker 3: Now, with the build your own bowl option, I feel like that's more customizable for people with allergies.
Speaker 1: Now we have noodles, which, as it sounds, pasta place all your go to regular spaghetti, meatballs, even garlic bread, classic pasta place.
Speaker 3: Can't go wrong. Okay, now we have mingle and nash again. Kind of sad that we didn't have this freshman year because I would have had a piece of pea bread with hummus probably every single day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This food option again with the choose your own You get your peeda bread and you get to choose like five toppings and just you get it, just eat, chow down. It's a great option for you. Yeah, nice and eazy. Okay, I'm gonna talk about one.
Speaker 2: Of our favorites, our favorite sweet Bar.
Speaker 1: This is a great place for just a little sweet tree at the end of the night, during the day, whenever you need a little pick me up, head to the Sweet Bar. You can get cookies, gelato, like all the good things at the sweet Bar. I just remember every single night, just my roommate and I would just look at our grip hub.
Speaker 2: We just look at each other. Should we get cookies? Yeah, let's get cookies. Yes.
Speaker 1: And when they give you too, they do like you don't have an option to bite one and they give you two, so it's you just have to.
Speaker 2: They were so good and we would heat them up.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it's really good by extra bringing back to the dorm. Have them the next day. Love the Sweet Bar and they.
Speaker 3: Have vegan chocolate chip cookies that aren't bad at all. Yes, so I mean I'm brave and I eat the real deal, but the vegan ones not bad at all.
Speaker 1: One of our last things that isn't technically in Beige's but it's just across the street is Scout Coffee.
Speaker 3: Such a lifesaver. This was new when we were freshmen. Now she's had her moment, she's been here for a minute.
Speaker 2: But this was so.
Speaker 3: Clutch because I just remember having my macha with oat milk would get me through the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Scout, Like they also had pastries and stuff it. It was a hot spot and the inside is so cute, like it's it gives that college vibe of like even if you want to go study, if you're not necessarily there for the food, it's still a great location to check out. Another great location to check out besides Fiji's that's a little more accessible when you're on campus is the Campus Market. There's great outdoor seating, and it's easy to shop for like a quick like drink or like grabbing go food items, so definitely very accessible when you're on the go.
Speaker 3: This is definitely one of my go tos when I happen to be on campus for lunch. But you just have to remember that it's only open during weekdays. Yes, that's a crucial piece of information because I remember walking from my dorm. I was excited to have like a decent option and then it's closed, so sad. So just got to keep that in mind. But in there you have the make your own salad bar. I live for a make your own salad bar, yes, so always great option. They also have the grill too, you can just get like chicken, tenders, burger, whatever you want, and they also have a Starbucks in there as well.
Speaker 1: Also nearby to the campus market is the subway, which is open twenty four hours, and you know the drill with subway, very easy, very good option for literally anytime of the day between classes. It's right next to lawns too, so you can literally take your sub and go lay out on a lawn and like you and your foot long just chill in.
Speaker 2: I love that that's funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can always count on seeing someone at subway every hour of the day or night.
Speaker 1: And it also subway has a certain smell like that surrounds it too, the bread smell.
Speaker 3: I just like, I won't even be hungry and I'll be walking by subway and It'll just hit me.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll be like on my way to class in the architecture building and like I smell it.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, oh, how much I do I have before class? Can I go to subway? Okay?
Speaker 3: So next now we have one that's very near and dear to my heart, hell Shack. They do a mean awse e bowl here. I do like it. I didn't think I would like it as much as the shake Smart ones. We'll go into my obsession with Shakesmart and a little bit here. But it's really good that you sunflower butter instead of peanut butter. Oh, surprisingly really good. And they use fresh fruit, so this is a great option. They sell it in like a small and a large size, so however hungry you are, there's something for you, and they have like wraps and other options.
Speaker 1: They have juices, a great little pop up location to stop buy.
Speaker 3: You can find health Shack right next to the library. I know that the library is not open right now, but health Shack hasn't moved, so you can find it there.
Speaker 1: One of our last locations in the Campus Market neighborhood is SQL Tea. This one is a bit elusive and it kind of pops up everywhere. We've seen it at Campus Market, We've seen it on Dexter Lawn, We've seen it outside Vegs. So keep on the lookout for SQL Tea.
Speaker 2: Because it's so good. It's so good. It's a nice little boba. It's a good boba too.
Speaker 3: I'm from the Bay Area, so I am very picky about my boba.
Speaker 2: She's qualifying. Yeah, I would like to say so.
Speaker 3: And SEQL takes the cake as far as bobo options go.
Speaker 1: In San Luis Obispo, it's another thing like Sweet Bar, where if you're just craving like that little sweet pick me up, go to sequl Tea. Be like find it, go there, get your tea.
Speaker 2: You deserve it. You deserve it, Okay.
Speaker 3: So the next central location for food is the UU Plaza, and there's a lot of fun options in here. And my favorite part about the UU is that there's a bowling alley in it.
Speaker 1: Yes, so the food next to the bowling alley, it has this like whole ambiance of like, let's hang out, let's sit down, let's talk. It's definitely more of a restaurant feel than kind of everywhere else on campus.
Speaker 3: So here you can find Mustang Station, which is pizza and wings. So the perfect partner for a bowling session.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it's definitely when you compare it to Hearth, it's definitely better food, better pizza, more authentic real, Like this is a good pizza place.
Speaker 2: I won't call it authentic, it's more American authentic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean compared to Heart when it's like the frozen dough that they're bringing out, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's giving like.
Speaker 3: National pizza chain vibes, but not in a horrible way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And like you're a college student who's hungry for pizzas, that is gonna work, okay.
Speaker 2: And then we have red Radish. Yes, I love a red Radish. No, I love red Radish too.
Speaker 1: It's again it's that make your own go down the line, choose what you want ingredients. So I love that as a picky eater. Resident picky eater here love being able to choose my own food.
Speaker 2: Do you remember your order at all?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, I know, back, I just love I love their balsamic vinaigrette. So and also pro tip, get the bread and chicken instead of the grilled chicken.
Speaker 2: Oh m hm.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm about to change drop a massive hot tape. But okay, I do not like salad dressing.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, that's about I didn't like it when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: So what do you do?
Speaker 1: I lemon gees. Okay, I am not a salad dressing person. I like to think it's because I'm healthy, but in actuality, I'm just so picky that I like, won't do it. I have no faith in salad dressing. I get a smell of it and I'm like, it's not for me. No, that's fair, especially since you're more of a picky eater. Yes, that's why red Radish I can say no, no sauce, no, no, no dressing please. So yeah, so super customizabile, good option. Yes, there's also a market in the UU that we want to make you aware of, and this one's definitely a smaller market compared to the other two we've talked about, but it's in a central location and if you're already in the UU, if you're baby studying upstairs and you need a little snack, you can head to the market and just pick up your favorite treat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this just has chips, granola bars.
Speaker 3: Again this so she makes a reappearance here already pre made salads all the go to's okay, And then there's another Starbucks. This is a very popular location. There's always such a long line, so my pro tip is to always plan ahead when you're getting Starbucks.
Speaker 1: Yes, Starbucks is definitely one that you want to use the grub hub app for because, like I remember, I've had hour long waits before, so I would wake up like at eight am for a ten am class so that I could order my Starbucks and pick it up on the way to class. Yeah, I am personally more of a scout girl because that just it just has more of what I want. And I just always found it unreasonable because the line was so long. But I will always go for that like egg white turkey bacon, English muffin situation sandwich they have going there, Like it's good.
Speaker 2: I like it. Love Starbucks for breakfast.
Speaker 1: Our last location in the UU is shake Smart, which we know is kid's favorite.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you gave me the time, I could talk about my love for Shakesmart for hours.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So there's only one correct way to do this. You have to get what are they called the scooped bowls. Yes, not the blended bowls. You get the raw peabe Okay, it is the only one that you get.
Speaker 2: It's so good. It comes with.
Speaker 3: So like the osai e basse bananas, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and then in a golfy drizzle. But I customize it. Okay, listen very carefully. This is going to save you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So it depends on bananas for me, you know, it depends on the day. For me, bananas can either be delicious or like make me want to vomit. Okay, So sometimes I'll sub bananas from blueberries. Okay, so good, get extra peanut butter, delicious, no agafite drizzle.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's my order, and I would eat.
Speaker 2: This so many times a week. Yeah. Yeah, that's what got me through freshman year. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And for shake Smart, you order outside at their little is it like a kiosk what you can call it? Yes, kiosk, And I will always see a line always people swarming, but they move fast, they get your order. It's like, I feel like it's a social spot even though there's like no real seating, Like everyone's there and like it's right next to the wreck. So it's a great location to get like protein shake, you know, hit the gym, do your thing.
Speaker 2: I have a pro tip for you. Are you ready? I'm so ready.
Speaker 3: You can order Shakesmart on your phone online so you don't have to wait for the kiosk.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't know this.
Speaker 3: So you go to the Shakesmart website and you click your location for us. It's cal poly obviously, and you can customize your order and order on your phone and then you just pay up front like you normally do. But that way you can skip the kiosk line and you can just hop straight into the payment line.
Speaker 2: Gorgeous. M hm. Love to see it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, this is like kind of irrelevant to food. But the playlist that they play, like the music at the Shakesmart I love. I'll be walking a class, doing my little walky walk and I just listened to the music and I'm like, okay, okay, Shakesmart. The other day they were playing Determinate from Lemonade Mouth for all my Disney fanatics out there, and I literally hopped on the group chat with all my girlies and was like, guys, you'll never believe it, so just keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: Again. The ambiance of Shakesmart is beautiful.
Speaker 3: So different from the VG playlist, which is the most random thing I've ever heard in my entire life. It hasn't changed since when we were freshman either.
Speaker 1: No, always, so we want to know who's on ogs. Hit us to please hit us up, let us know. Another great spot for getting food on campus is the food trucks that they kind of move around. They move to you wherever you are, Like, there's always a food truck nearby and they are surprise so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So they're either in the pack circle or on Motlawn, so wherever you're at. This is great for when you're living in the dorms and you just want to grab something really easy at night, It'll be right there.
Speaker 2: The first track we want to mention is plant Ivy. I love Plant Ivy, the pretzel buns. I have never been to Plant Ivy. We should go? Yes, can we go? Yes?
Speaker 3: I'd be so down actually, like they have the most delicious plant based burgers ever. I get the one with the apples on it, and they also have like vecan cheese you can get on it, and again the pretzel buns so good.
Speaker 1: There's also Jewl of India, and I know Kate and I have discussed. Jewel of India is a fan favorite. It's it's like, if you really want a meal, like a real meal on campus, like this is the way to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it is on the price your side, but I mean, depending on how you portion it, you can get two portions out of it. I usually eat it in one sitting, No shame, it's so good. But it's just so warm and comforting and it tastes so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember my roommate would always get it, and she was gluten free, so I would always get her non and I would just come back from class and there'd be non sitting on my desk.
Speaker 2: And I loved it. So do you live Indya? Great option.
Speaker 3: Next on the list, we have Gee Brothers Tacorea.
Speaker 1: Yes, I again all things Mexican food, burritos, tacos, quesadillos, love a good Geep Brothers Takorea Food Truck.
Speaker 3: I know people that would get the tacos, kid you not every single day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's the beauty of the food trucks too, like they're right there in the central locations and you just grab it and go, especially tacos like street tacos right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so perfect.
Speaker 3: And another Geebra's truck is their smokehouse, So this is more barbecue.
Speaker 1: All the meat eaters out there, we have something for you here jee Brothers smokehouse.
Speaker 3: And for those who might find themselves in poly Canyan village, don't worry, there's something.
Speaker 2: For you too. Yes.
Speaker 1: So we have the classic Einstein Broze bagels. So this is like a hot spot even if you're not in PCB area. Like getting a good bagel, like a classic bagel is just it comes in clutch like it's a it's a must.
Speaker 2: It does. It's a safe option.
Speaker 3: And I know so many people that just make the trek from their dorms all the way to PCB.
Speaker 2: So you get.
Speaker 1: Einstein, Yes, I've done it before. It's definitely well worth it. And the Einstein is located inside the market in PCB, So while you're getting a bagel, you can also do some shopping. This market is similar to every other market we have on campus, except I would say it's a little more expansive because it's there for everyone, like all the residents of PCB, So definitely a bigger, better option for people to shop. And I know like this market stays open on the weekends. So if you're a first year on campus and you're looking to do some shopping but you don't want to like the other markets not open, definitely go make the hike to PCV, go to the market, grab a bagel for while you're shopping.
Speaker 2: It's definitely the way to go. And guess what, there's another subway. Yes, we love our subway.
Speaker 3: If you don't want to make the trek all the way to Dexter Lawn, you can grab your subway in PCB.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: We also want to note that these hours and locations are subject to change due to academic holidays, so keep that in mind. Now that we've given you an overview of all the food that's available on campus, let's get into pricing and waste to pay. So so most meals on campus will range from five to fifteen dollars, depending on if you buy one item or go for a full meal.
Speaker 3: So, for instance, buying a pepperoni pizza.
Speaker 1: Uh no, no, no, Kate, I believe Hearth calls it the pepperoni pizza.
Speaker 3: Get it right, I'm not saying that Peppieroni. No Pepperoni, I don't do there's cameras here. I don't want my digital footprint to be pepperoni.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Can we just talk about how on the menu they decided to act like we are like elementary school kids like pepperoni.
Speaker 2: Just say pepperoni.
Speaker 3: I'm yeah, Sorry, guys, you're not getting that out of me. So that kind of pizza is nine to ninety five and the caesar salad is six ninety five.
Speaker 1: This is typical pricing for food here, So be aware of your budget and how you are spending your money.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, speaking of money, let's get into how inflated the price is at the market are and just for food in general. So I'm a yuro girl. I love a good year mamonte. These things are four dollars and twenty cents at campus market or wherever you choose to purchase them on campus. And you have an issue with yes, the Amy's.
Speaker 1: Burritos, Yes, the Amy's burritos, at the markets are like seven dollars and it's like I could buy a seven dollar box from Costco, Like I don't need it one burrito for that much when it's a frozen, little packaged Amy's thing. So I will say market prices are like the bane of my existence here, and it's just I can't do it. I can't buy into it. And I know that shopping with your dining dollars feels like paying with fake money, but it just it's not the most sustainable way to eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And while we're on the topic of how much money you have in your account, it's important to know how to check this out and know how much money you do have in your account.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So one way to do this is to go to your col polyportal and under polycard services, you can find out exactly how much money you have on your polycard. Another easy way to find your balance is through the grubhub app, which you can also use to order your food.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, you can go into the payment.
Speaker 3: Section of the Grubhub app and you can select your polycard and on there it will show you how much balance you have.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And on grubhub you can find most of the campus dining locations and their food options as well as prices. When you order your food, you'll be able to see the total before you purchase.
Speaker 3: Okay, so in terms of ordering, you can order in person, you can order on grubhub whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Either option works, yes, card cash, polycard, grub Hub.
Speaker 2: It's all available to you.
Speaker 3: If you like what you hear, make sure to check out our curated music playlists made by the wonderful KCPR staff. You can find these at KCPR dot org or on your favorite streaming platform.
Speaker 1: Personally, for me, I like the Getting Ready for School playlist definitely puts me in the mood to go to class.
Speaker 3: They have some great study playlists as well, so make sure you.
Speaker 2: Check this out.
Speaker 1: Now that we've talked money, let's talk about dietary restrictions and how you can still eat on campus.
Speaker 3: Another subject that I really relate to. So as someone who is dairy free and red meat free, eating on campus was sometimes a challenge, but again, like I said before, I figured it out and it's not completely impossible to find options.
Speaker 1: Yes, you should check out the Dining Considerations page on the campus dining website. You'll be able to find information about what campus dining does to accommodate for every diet that's right.
Speaker 3: And so the spot that Campus Dining recommends is Balance Cafe, and this is because they minimize cross contamination and they really put a focus on being allerge and friendly and so personally, like I said before, I stuck to Red Radish Shakesmartin Scout, I was always able to find options for my personal diet at these spots. So I have complete faith in every single one of you that has some sort of dietary restriction.
Speaker 1: Yes, and if you're completely stuck, you're able to make an appointment with the campus Dining Wellness office to kind of discuss the right pathway for you.
Speaker 3: And another great resource for students to check out is the food pantry located in the campus Health and well Being Building, which is Building twenty seven, Room ten.
Speaker 1: The food pantry is open Monday through Friday eight thirty am to five pm, and it is stocked with fresh food that is actually donated from the Slow Food Bank, the cowpoly Crops Unit, and many local grocery stores.
Speaker 2: Yeah, such a cool resource.
Speaker 3: I wish that I took advantage of this more so I recommend that you all check this out, and if you have any lingering questions, check out the campus dining website at dine on campus dot com slash cowpoly.
Speaker 1: Well, that's all the time we have for today. One last piece of advice, when in doubt, go to Subway. It's open twenty five four hours and it will never let you down.
Speaker 2: Anyways.
Speaker 3: We'll be back with more tips and tricks next time on CP one on one Learn by listening. You can find us on any preferred streaming platform for the next episode.
Speaker 1: And to keep up to date with CP one on one and all KCPR podcasts, follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Spotify, TikTok, or Facebook at KCPR nine one three.
Speaker 3: Or check us out on KCPR dot org slash podcast. Signing off, I'm Kate Lopeensky.
Speaker 1: And I'm Emma Hughes. Thanks for keeping up with all things top up.