Speaker 1: All right, So Been and Skin Show ninety some point one. The Eagle day two have been fighting off the sick. Hopefully he'll be back tomorrow. When we are live at hur Todto Barbecue in the Dallas Farmers Market, we're gonna be giving away lots of tickets to lots of different things, including tickets to tomorrow night's MAVs Pelicans game. So if you come win in person, you can then take the tickets down to the other side. Like we're gonna be in the Farmers Market, We'll just drive ten minutes away and then go to the mav game. If you win, those tickets got to be there in person. Three to six. Now, we also have another way you can win math tickets, but it's to the game that's a week from tonight when they play the Hornets, the same Hornets team that beat the Lakers last night. Maybe we'll talk about that in sports a little bit later, but they play the Hornets a week from tonight, and we're gonna give away two tickets right now. The first person using the iHeart app, the free streaming iHeart app, which is so great. There's a talkback feature if you use that talkback feature, which is a microphone you can see when you're listening, you can leave a message, leave your name, your phone number, your email address, and the first person answer this question. And the last segment we had on Josh from Christina's band Oatmeal Pizza. Why did we have Josh on? If you were listening, you know, And the first person that can tell us is gonna win those mav tickets. That game is going to be a week from tonight. Good luck everybody, But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: Juicing your moves, hot God, stay on top in the shove.
Speaker 1: All right, what are you doing? Dude? I think one of the great shows happening in our time right now that you can really just jump in if you want. It's pop culture Jeopardy. It's so good. Is it better than the floor? It's better than the floor. It's it's better than regular jeopardy. What is it? It's pop culture Jeopardy. But the teams are teams of three. Oh and your host of the most is Colin jos and he is very good. Yeah, and it's they got a little like tournament style knockout round going is it famous people? No, okay, it's regular jokes. Yeah, it's a bunch of it's a munch of nerds that go do trivia, all right, you know those are my people. Yeah no, not people too. By the way, I really need you sometime in March to go do another music trivia with me. March. Would you be down. God, that's real quick, man, it's a quick turnaround. I mean, yeah, fine, coming on the spot. Fantastic stuff I gotta do in March. I gotta go the doctor. Yep. We had so much fun though that it was fun and you're you're a lot like Colin Joe's. I mean no, don't you think, Christina, absolutely keep gassing. So here we go. So I have given you guys five categories.
Speaker 3: That's what I was distracted by.
Speaker 1: They're on the board. Yep, there are. There's three in each category. We're not gonna do five are your traditional five, So three in each category. So you're categories are rock stuff on the clock. This is BS twenty first Century Album of the Year, Grammy Winners.
Speaker 3: And tv M A.
Speaker 1: Tv M A. Christina, you won the toss backstage. Gross. You have control of the board. You'll just do them for uh, you know, one, two or three, you get the you know, you get one hundred points, two hundred points, a three hundred points. Now we'll just do one, two and three points. You divided each one by one hundred. Yeah, it's just easier to do the math that way. Yep.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's start with rock stuff one hundred.
Speaker 1: By the way, I need your buzzing words. Oh you buzz in on this? Yeah? Okay, yeah, minus butt stuff okay, Latte Lata. She looked over at her coffee and said, he but she's lamp. First thing she saw. Good job, brick, that was good. Yep. Okay, rock stuff for one. Yes, Carry Brownstein played guitar and sang for some stuff. Shoot Portlandia? What is Portlandia? That's correct? For one point? Yes for Slater Kenny. Before starring in this i f C sketch comedy show, I bailed out dude again one okay, skin you control the board. Uh, let's stay on rock stuff for two. This actor is also the front man of the band thirty seconds to marsh Latte Christina Jared let Oh, what is who is Jared Leto? Yes? And what we would have accepted? What is Jared Letto too?
Speaker 4: What is? Uh?
Speaker 3: They may have a new album coming out Okay.
Speaker 1: By the way, all right, you have the board you.
Speaker 3: Okay, yep, on the sea lock.
Speaker 1: For on the clock for one hundred.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: This rap pioneer was known for wearing a clock on his chain around his stuff skin. Do you want to take it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I might not get the other ones.
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Who is flavor?
Speaker 1: Flav girl.
Speaker 4: Off?
Speaker 1: Amazing idiot? She forgot her buzzword too. Christ you have control of the border and a three to one lead.
Speaker 3: Let's stay on the clock two hundred.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Buffett teamed up with Alan Jackson for this song. Just so I know the rules. If you get it wrong, you lose the points, right, Yeah, and this is a two pointer now.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking of a Willie Nelson song.
Speaker 4: So, Jimmy buff Oh, Christina, it's five o'clock somewhere.
Speaker 1: What is five o'clock somewhere? That's correct, Christina, up to five.
Speaker 3: I'm want to write that down to along with late.
Speaker 1: I surprised cann't know that one king of country music over the.
Speaker 3: I was thinking beer for my horses.
Speaker 4: But yeah, okay, Christina, you control the board. Yes, we'll go back to rock stuff three hundred.
Speaker 1: Rock stuff for three hundred this actor. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Yep. This term for a rock music genre became popular thanks to Steppenwolf's Born to Be Wild butt Stuff Skin. What is heavy metal? That is correct? Heavy? Would you have to take some time and explain that one to me because I saw that and just didn't really know it metal thunder Ah. Steppenwolf created heavy metal. They didn't. The first is weird? They so the first heavy metal song? Most people think as carpet. No, it's blue cheer. Uh the school song? I forgot the name of it anyways, No, No, it's blue. People think that the Blue Cheer song is the first metal song, but name checked it. Okay, Christina, five skin for skin, you have control of the board. Rock stuff is closed. I'll take tv M A Kevin for for two for two. Lily Tomlin played the voice of Miss Frizzle when this series of kids books.
Speaker 3: Christina, what is the magic school Bus?
Speaker 1: That's correct? Had no idea what that was? That is now voiced by Kate McKinnon. So you have the board.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's do tv M A for one hundred.
Speaker 1: Damn Gina was a catchphrase from this ninety sitcom tv M A.
Speaker 3: I should know a ninety sitcom.
Speaker 1: All answers will start with m A.
Speaker 3: Oh huh does not help me at all?
Speaker 1: Skin, go ahead, no one, no, no, we were looking for Martin. Oh dude, we're looking for Martin. My bad. Christina seven skin for yelling at us right now. Christina, you still have control the board.
Speaker 3: Let's start. This is BS one hundred.
Speaker 1: This is for one al right. His seventy plus hot country songs on the Billboard charts include the More I Drink Came here to forget Drink on It and Sangria.
Speaker 3: Latte. Christina Blake who is Blake Shelton?
Speaker 1: Who is Blake Shelton is correct for one point? Christina eight skin four I guy.
Speaker 3: If people want to know why I'm laughing, they should see skins face out.
Speaker 4: Christina still control the board. Yes, let's go and finish out tv m A for three.
Speaker 1: This series finale ended with the iconic Hilltop commercial from Coca Cola.
Speaker 3: Oh, Christina, what is mad Men?
Speaker 1: That is correct? Christina? I never saw eleven mad Men now I stopped watching season one. That's so you man. Christina, you have a seven point lead and control of the board.
Speaker 3: This is BSKT for two hundred.
Speaker 1: This Jersey guy had twelve top ten hits but has never had a number one hit. But stuff skin, you said twelve top ten hits but never a number one? Who is Bruce Springsteen? That is correct, and by now you've probably got the BS trend of the category. This is Blake Shelton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I totally totally had that.
Speaker 1: Christina eleven skin six? Whatever is left on the BS for three. The book Bad Boy Boogie was written about this troubled classic rock front man. Oh, there's no brads. The book Bad Boy Boogie was written about this troubled classic rock front man. I guess, but you have a five point lead, so it's up the year here. If you guess, I'll get.
Speaker 3: All right Latte, Christina Bob Seger.
Speaker 1: That's incorrect. Yep, Christina down to eight. I'm not going to guess. No, no, no, no, no, no, no blame. I'm sorry, butt stuff. Okay. Who is Billy Squire? That's also incorrect. The answer we're looking for is Bond Scott.
Speaker 3: Oh my wow, yesterday was the anniversary of Yeah.
Speaker 1: The other book written by him written about him is Highway to Hell. That would have given it away.
Speaker 3: Though, Yeah, bs's butt stuff as well.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, butt stuff is done. That's great, Christina Christina eight? Skin three. Christina has control of the board.
Speaker 4: Oh twenty first century Grammy Album of.
Speaker 1: The Year winners for one hundred two thousand and five. Oh, I will name the album You Tell Me the Band two thousand and five, How to Dismantle and Tough Stuff Skin Who is You? Two? That is correct? Skin up to four? Next one? That was the ipographic two thousand and nine, Fearless, Oh La Christina?
Speaker 3: He Swift?
Speaker 1: That is Swift? Who is Taylor Swift?
Speaker 4: Ten?
Speaker 1: Okay, Christina's got the Let's do the next and a six point lead the diction ok twenty twelve Babbel Okay, and let me just say b A B E L babbel. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I should know this and I don't.
Speaker 1: Round one of Pop Culture Jeopardy, we have round two coming up. Is this the final question? Forty minutes? There's one after this one? Okay, No one's got this. No good. We were looking for Mufford and Sons. Twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: I'm not so disappointed in myself.
Speaker 1: On the clock for three, the final category of the final question of the category and the round This singer's great granddad helped establish daylight savings time in Britain, so no wonder. He wrote a song called clocks but stuff Again. Who is Chris Martin? Correct? Chris Martin? So Skin up to seven, Christina up to ten. We'll take some time to meet our contestants and we'll come back. We'll come back for double Pop Culture Jeopardy around four forty. All right, great job, Kevin, Good job Christina. It is the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one. The Eagle coming up next, Let's talk a little MAVs injury news. Let's talk about a little Luca and what else do you want to talk. It's the most shocking injury really in sports I've ever seen in my life. Okay, we have the most shocking injury in sports ever coming up next, right here on the Eagle.