Speaker 1: One o one with Linchintaco.
Speaker 2: Orlando's Rock Station one oh one one w j r R. It's day two for Rock the Bank cash giveaways. We'll pick back up with those right around nine oh five this morning, then fire off keywords hourly each go around your chance to win one thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars thirteen chances today. We'll remind you don't worry. When we get closer to nine o'clock. You get those keywords, enter them at the website, which would be WJR dot com. Bookmark that have it handy. All right, for a brief moment, in the name of just trying to make it easy for y'all to find something, I was going to share this with you on our Facebook page, and I said, you know what, I don't even need to tempt fate and risk us becoming collateral damage part of a news story that we're trying to convey. Good good. Thank you for not posting it then, but could you show me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, oh, I'm going to show you and then your reaction. I'm sure we'll have listeners inquiring on this on their own. Will a white female Chicago judge has well been temporarily reassigned and referred to the State Judicial Inquiry Board after after nine months on the bench, following allegations she shared a racist meme depicting a parody ad for a toy ankle monitor that included an AI generated image of a black toddler. Oh no, you know the little tykes. Yeah, it's a it's a parody of that.
Speaker 1: What would make her think this is a good idea?
Speaker 2: She meant to send it to a close personal friend, and the close personal friend had the same first name as somebody else in her in her contacts, who happened to be somebody else on the bench who then were assuming Do you want to try to explain that one?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm very happy that you did not post this.
Speaker 2: It's a legitimate news item, even though it is you know how things go sometimes. That's why again, female Chicago judge racist meme. If you need to see it for yourself, Wow, she's done. I know old cancel culture is kind of like, you know, been on the back burner, But the little Tyke's my first ankle monitor meme.
Speaker 1: Come on, lady, use your brain. You're smart enough to be a judge. You've gone through enough schooling and all those different cases you have to be in charge of it, and you do something like that.
Speaker 2: She did also manage to throw her husband under the bus with this awesome claiming after the fact that it was her husband's idea of humor, insinuating that the husband sent it to her her being a judge, thinking she might get a kick out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what does her husband do for a living? Does it say he's probably unemployed?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: I don't yeah, because something tells me he's probably in the law field as well.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Wow, lady, don't you already you already did yourself in. Don't bring don't grab your husband as you're going down the bowl, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Onto the adult actress Annie Charlotte, who also does the only Fans thing her claim to fame. Okay, two judge eyes, two cervixes and two uteruses. Oh have we talked about her before? There's there's been several stories where women have two judge eyes. I don't know if we've talked about this particular lady who is an adult film star slash only fans model.
Speaker 1: Annie What?
Speaker 2: Annie Charlotte's right? Yeah, she is sharing some of the strange her requests she receives from her followers on OnlyFans who you know. In one case, in Australian man paid her four thousand dollars for a bottle of her bath water. Although he did he did request that, you know, in their session, he she'd be in the tub and demonstrate bottling up the She's.
Speaker 1: In a tub in one of her posts right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bottling up the.
Speaker 1: No, she's just drinking a glass of wine or champagne. But so she's packing too.
Speaker 2: Huh h. I bet her films are interesting.
Speaker 1: I bet her hormones are a big ball of yarn, you know what I'm saying, just like Haywire. I bet, I bet she's a nightmare. Did you see some serious close up on this girl? Let me turn her around for you. I won't show you this one right out of the gate because then you go, wow, she's busted they busted up face. But here she is, you know, looking a little wild. She's a wild redhead. Right then, look at her. I'm gonna scroll down to it. Look at that one.
Speaker 2: Boom Yet she gets some botox, Yeah that one. Please keep in mind, either of us claim to be fashion plates here, in fact, quite the opposite. Oh yeah, we're quite unappealing visually.
Speaker 1: Again, we're both in right now currently in shorts. You have a T shirt on it under that I don't even know if I do. Yeah, oh I did throw a T shirt on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shorts and T shirts is the kind of guys we are, So we're.
Speaker 2: Not we're we're casual schlub. That's that's the style.
Speaker 1: If you were gonna this one in the bath is pretty good looking. I don't know if i'd want her bath water though.
Speaker 2: That's a whole lot of Australian guy thinks that that's crazy. Uh, there is a new I thought this was a form of metal castle core, but it's not. It's it's a sex trend. It totally sounded like it. I'm with you on that. Yeah, yeah, I thought, you know, with all the medieval interest in shows these days, it would only make sense. There is like you know, Viking rock and black metal and stuff, which kind of touches into some of that stuff. But you know, it's also sex trend castle corps, which where I guess things like corsets and medieval style wooden dildos have become very popular in circles. Yeah, they are talking that it's this emerging trend, you know, inspired by the medieval era that's become such a social media hits and you know, pop culture hit these days. There are some some dangers. There's potential pitfalls here with the use of corsets and medieval wooden dildos, and there's got to be swords and the.
Speaker 1: Trouble you got on it, you know, just to blind date and then you go home to.
Speaker 3: That uh huh, honey, I'm gonna go get into something more comfortable and you come marching out in a suit of armor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exiting said castle immediately.
Speaker 2: I think I'd rather deal.
Speaker 1: With the lady with tube vaginas and all those hormones than than that castle.
Speaker 2: That would be a fascinating night, the tube vaginas castle. Well, I guess you could say the same for both. And again, you know, if you're into either of these, uh, that's that's fine. Yeah, we don't kink shame on this program. That's fine. Glad you're alive to fall into one of the pitfalls.
Speaker 1: I have tweezers.
Speaker 2: If you need to, you gotta be covered, all right, Go get my suit of armor now, goodbye.
Speaker 1: On the man, download the iHeart Radio Way. I've been listen any time anywhere. This is j R R, a noisy grass