Speaker 1: Get ready for twenty seventh day of March twenty twenty five, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this the Ocelli Effect. You there, and it's been a busy couple of days, but it is Thorsday as I speak. Anyway, Thursday, Thors Day. I can get the whole thing out, can I sure?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: So tomorrow night, Friday, we are going to do a regular call in show. I've been pretty busy this week. In fact, I was on Ground zero last night. But let's get to the business of the business, if you will, and set up this show, and I'll talk about Ground Zero and a couple other things that are going on this week. Hopefully Pete'll be able to join me on Friday for the call in show. If not, I'm going ahead with it anyway, and we'll also have the Age of Transitions and Uncle I think flying tomorrow as well. So let's get her started. The first thing I'm going to do is drop into the chat room because I had a weird, weird thing happen when I was, you know, perusing the news if you will, What is the big news story? Well, maybe I'll save the story itself for the end of the podcast today. But the reality is there's a lot of stuff going on regarding this whole thing with signal right, and the signal app and what's happening and all that, And I'm dropping in the live chatroom Atochelli dot com. Part of what maybe in the show notes later, this discussion of the signal and the Noise, which was a book right somewhere twenty twelve, twenty ten, somewhere in there, and it was interesting. It was an interesting book. It was about organizing data and the scientific reaction to it. But I happen to know this phrase was used in intelligentsia circles previous to it being a book title, and I have no idea why, but ever since the trope or or the sort of concept of sorting the signal from the noise. In other words, there is a large signal and there's a lot of noise around it, and you have to get the valuable information. Gee, it sounds like what I do on this news show, and through a lot of other things, you got to get the valuable information out of all the other crap, all the other noise, or picking corn out of literal crap as I speak live on a Thursday. You know, this is the way it rolls and downhill in some cases. I could just keep making jokes like that, but do I want to do it. Nah, We're gonna hit some headlines, we're gonna get to some updates, and we're gonna do all of this for you in a way that nobody else will. I promise you that much. Again, lots of live links in the live chatroom atochelli dot com so you can follow along with my reasoning as to why this stuff needs to be covered. And meanwhile, I'm only doing this once twice a week generally, and we're not doing a long one this time. So let's get to it with the table setters for the Thursday news show. What's happening? Well, we know about that signal thing, and we're going to get to it later, but of course there is much more to be covered twenty three in me remember that thing, You know how a lot of us conspiracy theorists were worried about it and all that kind of good stuff. Well it's sort of funny and a lot of people are paying attention to part of this story. But let's hit the headline from CNBC twenty three in me files for bankruptcy and well it's just sicky steps down as CEO. Okay, anyway from the main story, and we're not going to go too deep into it. Embattled Genetic Testing Company twenty three in me. Let me pause from the article. You guys, remember this was all the rage starting about ten years ago. Hey, go in and get your DNA checked. Find out what country you're from. For a little while, people were talking about on part cromagnuin, maybe I am part Barbarian, I don't know, some other previous incarnation of human. Yeah, maybe I'm a homo erectus. I come from that tribe, et cetera, et cetera. Uh oh, I found out as white as I think I am. There's some black people in my family tree. There's some white people in my family tree. Holy crap, I have Asians in there. People were doing this big time. Anyway back to A twenty three at ME, one of the biggest companies doing it out there for some reason, has filed for Chapter eleven. Anyway back to it and Battle Genetic Testing Company twenty three at ME, once valued at six billion dollars, filed for Chapter eleven bankruptcy protection in Missouri Federal Court on Sunday night. The company's CEO and Widjasiki, which I'm not sure if I'm pronouncing that right, has resigned from her role as chief executive, effective immediately, though she will remain a member of the board. Joseph Celsabage twenty three and Me's chief financial officer, that's the CFO and accounting officer, will serve as interim CEO, according to a filing with the US Securities and Exchange Commission. Quote, we have had many successes, but I equally take accountability for the challenges we have today. End quote Well, Jasiki wrote in a post on X early Monday morning. Quote there is no doubt that the challenge is faced by twenty three and me through an evolving business model, have been real but my belief in the company and its future is unwavering. Twenty three in Me declined to comment further on the filing. See how the CEO is a different person from the corporation anyway, Am I going to bore you with corporate stuff? No, What I want you to consider is this twenty three in me. If somebody decides to dissolve that company, or somebody new buys it up. You know, they might not honor all the privacy agreements in all you people that got suckered into Let me discover if I've got Asians in my family tree. I want to prove my positive whiteness, or maybe I want to reveal somehow guilty white man. I want to show that at least there's some black people in my tree. You know, all those wonderful people who had all these different intentions and wanted their genetics to tell them about their future, and they're past all in one shot. Here's the thing, privacy. You think you're gonna be able to get away with stuff? Do you think you can get away without being now exposed to God knows who this will get sold to. Oh, by the way, could there be seizures of this information, all of this DNA stuff. Not like the government's not involved in it already, but let's just say they weren't. For hypothetical purposes here now the government could come along and buy up guess what your data, your information, your entire genome, your code. Nobody's talking about this. Where is the information going to go? Where's the genetic testing and all the linkage? You know they've caught criminals this way, they got the what do they call them? The oh my good, in this sweat, what is it? The California the guy who was the big time Golden State mass murderer, right, the Golden State serial killer, the Golden State rapist, that guy who was at one time misnamed the Knightstalker, and at certain points they thought maybe he was part of the Zodiac mess. And it turns out it was an ex cop and they didn't catch him until he was eighty something because his nephews or whatever went to eight you know, twenty three in me and dropped their genetics on it. Somebody went and busted them, and the future of pre crime is all laden in this possibility. Yes, indeed, I'm going to minority reporting my thoughts. But you don't even got to go there. How about just people mishandling your genetics. I know some of you don't believe OJ did it, but geez, you know plenty of genetic material around there under the Simpson name. Oh maybe it was his son. No conspiracy theories on this stuff today. I'm telling you this is a dangerous precedent and the unforeseen consequences that people wind up running into when they make decisions to throw their literal selves and their own personal treasures into the pot.
Speaker 3: Only you could be so bold.
Speaker 4: The Imperial Senate will not to steal this when they hear you've attackted.
Speaker 5: How dare the press not believe me that I went after my mother with a hammer?
Speaker 1: He said, What did he say, Darth Trump? Uh? Oh, something's going on with my playback? That sucks. Maybe it was because they're jamming me with commercial crap all of a sudden when I don't want it. Of course, he went after his mother with a hammer. He wanted to hit her on the head. I don't know what you're talking about him that I tried to stab a friend of mine.
Speaker 6: But now it's changed.
Speaker 7: Holy, here is dangerous.
Speaker 3: Word of this gets out.
Speaker 5: It could generate sympathy for the rebellion in the Senate bill.
Speaker 8: What I said, including my remarks right afterwards, she said it was very unfair the way the union die.
Speaker 7: Before She'll tell you anything.
Speaker 8: You've known me for a long time, but I do get along with people. I deal with foreign countries. I've made a lot of money dealing against China.
Speaker 1: I've made a lot of plans. Are not on board this ship? And no transmissions were made.
Speaker 8: I just released my financials and people were amazed at how good they are. They're great, And I did something, you know, I employed thousands of people.
Speaker 6: I employ you know.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you saw it, but the Nevadopol just came out and.
Speaker 1: It was fantastical. I mean, I certainly remember the opening scenes of Star Wars, just like this Christianity and religion.
Speaker 9: But I don't try to Franknesus with your sorcerer's way, as Lord Vader, your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you cunjure up the stolen data tapes are giving you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels hidden.
Speaker 8: I deal with foreign countries. I've made a lot of money dealing against China. I've made a lot of money dealing against many other countries. I have a great relationship. In a BusinessWeek Paul, they said, who do you most prefer?
Speaker 10: You know, I talked about meda release guarantee you. I would add them out.
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 1: That's just a quick word from Darth Trump. Moving forward, though, there's lots of words from Darth Trump coming up. But maybe we got to find out what's happening regarding the Black Sea and the ceasefire and Ukraine. So how about we go to Fox News for that and see what they are saying about it if we can get through the rhetorical parts of the quick broadcast here, this is yeah, from the main network at Fox News.
Speaker 11: And Ukraine agreeing to a ceasefire in the Black Sea, and President Trump says this could be a major first step to put an end to all the fighting.
Speaker 10: And deep discussions with Russia and Ukraine. And I would say it's going well, but it's it's a situation we should have never had to even think about, should have never happened. We are making a lot of progress.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go. That's Trump's overall report regarding the situation in Ukraine and the ceasefire and the progress or lack thereof which everybody is asking about. But of course that's just one aspect of what's going on in Washington to day. And maybe we should get to a few other things. After all, there's this interesting report. Let's just see is this Roland? Oh, this is Roland. Interesting report from the Hill, and Crockett calls Texas Governor Abbott, Governor hot Wheels. Okay, Representative Jasmine Crockett, Democrat from Texas, is drawing sharp criticism excuse me for comments made about Texas Governor Greg Abbott, Republican At the Human Rights Campaign's Los Angeles dinner on Saturday. Crockett began her remarks by calling for those okay gathered to pray for her, because who knows what i'maa end up saying. That's in quotes by the i'maa end up saying. She then proceeded to speak of the challenge of being a black woman in America, followed by praising those with intersecting identities such as being black, female, and LGBTQ, before she spoke of the challenges facing Texas. Y'all know, we got governor hot wheels down there. Come on now in quotes, that is, Crockett said, drawing laughter and applause from the audience. And this is in quotes. And the only thing hot about him is that he is a hot a space space mess, honey, That's how she categorized it. And of course, you know, banging on a disabled guy, that's okay among the super liberal who would tell you that you were ablest for doing so, and all that good stuff, right, maybe I missed something. Anyway, I miss a lot of things. I'll tell you something else. I miss some of the old cartoon shows as well.
Speaker 12: The gloomy over Casky had given way to bright sunshine. As Air Force one touchdown in Dallas, Lee Harvey Oswald purchased a Coca cola from a vending machine and was preparing to eat a chicken lunch.
Speaker 1: You gotta love this. This is a bedtime story. Dale Gribble, otherwise known as Rusty Shackelford, believe it or not, reading a bedtime story to his quote, son and quote.
Speaker 12: Joseph President's motorcade proceeded through downtown Dallas towards de Lee Plaza.
Speaker 11: Who was it called Julie Plaza anyway?
Speaker 12: Hmmm, excellent question. In Joseph didn't really say here we could see appendix. But that's what's been keeping the kitchen table from wobbling all these years.
Speaker 1: So he's reading from the Warren Report, obviously, and it looks very similar to one of the ones published by the New York Times at that time, not the Government Printing Office version of it. But anyway, it is what it is, It was what it was. How about we get to a little bit of an update on that circumstance because I was on Ground zero Radio last night tried to get through some questions with Clyde Lewis and his audience, but they were immediately asking me about stuff that Judy Baker said, even though they didn't know about it. They were asking me about James files. They were asking me about E. Howard Hunt's confession, and Clyde Lewis himself was talking about bodies being switched between JD Tipping and JFK. So it was ridiculous conspiracy night on Ground zero. But since since I am now allegedly the what are they calling me the industry ambassador for JFK Lancer Media Industry Ambassador. That's my title currently with the board. I think I'm going to revisit that and ask for a new title. But anyway, during my outreach now as we will be finalizing plans in April for the conference in Dallas, I spoke on Ground zero last night about what the document dumps which have been happening. By the way, now everybody knew about the March eighteenth, seven pm Eastern dump, which started out with thirty two thousand pages. Okay, an additional thirty one thousand pages. You know, we're released at ten thirty pm same day, and then on the twentieth of March, just to keep score, thirteen thousand, seven hundred pages released on the twentieth, then on the twenty sixth, yep the twenty sixth, as in yesterday, fifty three more pages. So if we add it all together, we have a total of let's see, sixty three, seventy three, seventy six, seventy six thousand, and seventy seven thousand and a couple pages in my quick estimate here, not quite the eighty thousand that Trump said, but why not. Rough estimate works for me. But that's where we are so far. And oh, by the way, even though I see certain things have originated with the FBI, I'm not so certain that we have the brand new, touted new FBI documents out there. But anyway, this is quite amazed to run through. Quite the gauntlet information wise, and something not meant for the inexperience, which I tried to explain to Clyde Lewis, and I've tried to be generous about regarding Tulca Gabbert, the current DNI. Anybody like Radcliffe was the head of CIA right now? Do they even know what it is they're supposed to be protecting as protectors of their agencies? Do they care? Or is this just part of the political theater. All of these questions are valid. But in the meantime, are are we learning anything? Everybody wants to know? Do you have a smoking gun? What's the solution? Did Oswald really do it?
Speaker 6: On and on?
Speaker 1: And of course they wheeled out Gerald Posner recently on NBC. I think nobody tuned in for that, maybe partially because his face is now morphing into something that resembles a Guy Fawkes mask from a couple of years ago. Remember the anonymous mask to everybody was buying from the big corporation, supposedly out there to fight big corporations. Well that was going on for quite a while. But anyway, Gerald Posner gets hold out, nobody cares. Jeff Morley is making the rounds everywhere, and even Representative Luna was on the massive zoom chat that we had through JFK Fax last week. I don't know. Maybe he's doing one right now as I speak. I would think he might if he doesn't have other Previously booked media interviews in hand, he's been on Bill O'Reilly, he's been out there, and Jeff has made some pretty astounding statements that I don't necessarily agree with, but to some degree he's correct, at least on some of this stuff. But everybody pause and calm down. Nobody's wrong yet, nobody's right yet. And if you take a listen to the discussion between myself and Larry Hancock and Mike Swanson last night, you might get a hint that it is still a work in progress. But again, we're not seeing anything that's super super brand new. I mean, a couple of things, pages that were previously redacted aro out. Yes, a couple of previous reactions have been lifted. Yes, But are we seeing anything super like, Oh my god, I can't believe this document came out.
Speaker 6: Not so much.
Speaker 1: However, if you're somebody who is interested in filling in the many secretive gaps when it comes to people like James Jesus Angleton, my friends, there is a trove of information in there, new stuff, some of it some of it not so new, and things that researchers new but the public can now see plainly. Okay, because here's a fact, and I do mean an absolute fact. Angleton lied under Oh repeatedly about a bunch of things. Also, why in the hell does Angleton, a week ahead of the assassination have the personnel file of Lee Harby Oswald on his desk a week before with the FBI dropping an alert, Jay Edgar Hoover clearly having an alert about him, And by the way, people were pestering Hoover, not just at the CIA, giving him a snow job over what happened in Mexico City, but in addition, Jay Edgar Hoover's getting a snow job about a bunch of things. And then on top of it, Lee Rby Oswald's kookie mother, Marguerite, is contacting him, trying to figure out where the hell is my son? Why has he disappeared? Oh, by the bye, on his way to the Soviet Union at a time when that was certainly not easy to do. He's on his way to the Soviet Union. I can't get in touch with him. Nobody is giving me any answers, And Jay Edgar Hoover's looking at this going why do I care? Well? There might have been several reasons why he cared and Hoover knew who the hell Lee Harvey Oswald was. We haven't been able to prove that out in papers. But the CI SIG, you know, Counterintelligence Special Investigation Unit. This guy, James Jesus Angleton, legend for many reasons in black ops, covert ops and in fact influential in world history. For some reason, has twenty four year old alleged loner loser Lee Harvey Oswald's file on his desk. But of course the CIA never heard of the guy previously, right right, Well no, if he got half a brain, no, But you know, half a brain is way well ahead of the majority of the American public anymore. So everybody wants answers, but nobody knows how to do the digging, and people are making proclamations and nobody, and I do mean nobody in the media has accurately nailed it. Just yet Morley's giving the best explanations and getting the most attention. But the truth is, whether he's on Bill O'Reilly, or he's going on Al Jazeera next, or he's going on NBC, and he's going to be able to testify on April Fool's Day in front of the Congress with Representative Luna taking another chance after she got a little bit burned with the UAP thing, Okay, with the JFK thing. Now has she become the designated conspiracy uh, you know, theory catcher in the Congress. I'm not certain, but it wouldn't be a bad title to have, and at this point it's going to get her some popularity.
Speaker 6: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how that's all going to go.
Speaker 3: The greatest strank.
Speaker 1: Is played at the American public to the Kelly, I'm gonna.
Speaker 13: My name is Alex Deboule, I'm gonna turn you out, Phara and Farah and I practice.
Speaker 1: Course by Andrey Law.
Speaker 7: I'm from Macon, Georgia. I grew up here.
Speaker 4: I love the small town field that this place gives and how someone can feel at home with their being.
Speaker 14: You like history, real history that you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs are nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 2: Swanson revelation through conversations.
Speaker 4: Nuclear holocaust, uranium is right, think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right? Bad things things are done with uranium in living, Some bad things.
Speaker 13: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state.
Speaker 7: Before World War.
Speaker 13: II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information The War State dot com.
Speaker 15: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninjas to take down the Illuminati.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, Colatoon, Yeah.
Speaker 15: Did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 15: And again, but here on o'chelly dot com Radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they.
Speaker 16: Much better is clear and understanding about the programs. The programs much clearer. That's getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going.
Speaker 1: Much better, much better.
Speaker 15: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the Ocelly dot com Radio Network.
Speaker 16: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea.
Speaker 14: Dot Comili dot com into.
Speaker 1: Pausation.
Speaker 3: It's a strange.
Speaker 17: Oh Chili dot com, Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's get back into setting the table, if you will. I might have left my mic on during all those commercials, so hopefully you guys didn't hear the zippo too loud or anything else.
Speaker 6: But it is what it is.
Speaker 1: So what else has been going on before we get to the main story of the night. I forgot to cover some more of the table setters, didn't I Republicans actually funded that, you know, Trump for a couple of days through a fit over this portrait of himself in Colorado. He doesn't like it, he hates it. It's ugly this and that. It turns out that somebody had put it over there. And I've got a story on YouTube. I could play a clip, I'm not gonna, but the whole story's told on there. The deal is that Trump kind of somebody put a picture of Vladimir Putin in the empty space where Trump's portrait could have went along a pantheon sort of the presidents of the United States in the capitol in Colorado. So then some Republicans got together and said, screw this. You know, this guy's the forty fifth president, and they did it back then.
Speaker 6: Let's fund this.
Speaker 1: Let's get ten twenty thousand dollars, get a real artist to come in do a painting of Donald Trump, put it up, and you know, give him his due. Well, Trump is pissed. He thinks Democrats did this to him on purpose. He thinks the painting is terrible. I gotta be.
Speaker 6: Honest with you. I looked at the painting. It's not so bad.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know if it's worth ten grand, but geez, they raised like ten grand to get this done, you know, officially, nicely, nice frame, you know, oil painting. I mean, these things are not cheap. And somebody did a portrait of him. I don't think he likes the way he looks, because it looks pretty much like him, except frankly, the flesh tone is a little off because usually he's a lot more orange than he is in that painting. But otherwise I don't get it, but he does for some reason, and he's pissed. So what can you do? Exactly? Texas lawmakers have advanced a bill to make it a crime for teachers to assign catch her.
Speaker 6: In the rye.
Speaker 1: Now, that could open up a whole bunch of interesting things out there in your minds, because Catcher and the Rise, of course, a very controversial book and all that.
Speaker 6: Hey, you know what.
Speaker 1: A Danish official in the parliament this week also told Trump to have off, even though he seems to be getting more and more serious about this idea of taking what Greenland, okay away from I guess the Danes.
Speaker 6: I mean, what the hell, man, you know, I mean, it is what it is. But anyway, other stuff going on.
Speaker 1: Republican truck driver edder ends his bid to be New Jersey governor, and back's Bill Spadilla. And I don't even know this guy Spadilla, but that is a story, which is, you know, hit New Jersey. I guess a few days ago governor's race pairing down, and of course it'll go to the major parties as per usual, and it's about time to swing back. So whichever they got in there, I think it's Democrat right now because missus O's mother is pissed off all the time at the New Jersey governor, so I think that automatically indicates he's a Democrat.
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so probably it's a Republican going to come in because Jersey does the dance back and forth faster and more furious than the presidential pendulum swing. Tesla stocks keep jumping back and forth, they surge up, they take major hits. Elon loses a billion, gains a billion, and he yawns and goes back to doje. Anyway, so you know it is what it will be. And hey, along with that Zelensky story, well, excuse me, not the Zolensky story, but the story of you know, Russia and Ukraine and the war that people want to categorize and characterize in all different ways. There's a quite an interesting story here where the media started running with and I don't know why this concept of Zelensky is predicting Putin will die soon and I'm not by the way, this is again foxnews dot com. Zelensky sensationally predicts Putin quote will die soon.
Speaker 6: End quote.
Speaker 1: Now, one does wonder when the official, you know, government media outlet has this to say, how well precise is it, how reliable is it? Is it one of these things that is totally and brutally absolutely correct. Not so sure? Anyways, Yeah, apparently President Zelenski made this stunning prediction about Vladimir Putin and his health in recent days, in the midst of this conversation, this negotiation and the Black Sea ces fire. And oh, by the way, pay no attention because the official government outlet here, Fox News, the mouthpiece of the current administration, is not telling you about the back and forth and the fact that they thought they kind of had to cease fire in hand, and nobody stopped shooting a couple of.
Speaker 6: Times just in the past week.
Speaker 1: So either somebody doesn't have good command and control or somebody's being a little disingenuous about their true intent to cease fire. And notice I didn't apply it to anybody, but take a look at what's happening. You should be able to see this with your own eyes. Oh wait, our media is not really covering it well, and I don't have the money to put correspondence there, and everybody in Ukraine that used to like.
Speaker 6: Me hates me. So what can I do? Not much?
Speaker 1: Kind of sucks, doesn't it anyway? Why don't we get to the rest of the art of the steal and deal and wheel and make it all become real? Because signal, the signal and the noise. I started talking about that earlier. And of course it's an app. It's sort of like a snapchat at chat app. As far as I understand, I'm not a big app guy. I don't have a cell phone on my own, but you know, it does seem to me this would not be the best place to conduct conversations that have something to do with national security. Now, before anybody starts screaming at me that I'm a bad guy, and I'm taking the liberal position, and I'm taking the mainstream media's position. And of course Trump himself had certain things to say about this. You know, for instance, the Atlantic reporter who was left in on the chat with the you know, the head of the Pentagon over there right, the Defense secretary and the vice president and other people that are important in the Trump administration.
Speaker 6: That guy was being called.
Speaker 1: A liar and you know, basically a hit job kind of artist there, you know, the kind of guy who just does gotcha stuff in the media. He was running around rescue, rescue, rescue.
Speaker 6: He was one of these guys.
Speaker 1: This is nothing but a witch hunt. Why am I doing the impression? Let's go straight to Trump's comments ourselves.
Speaker 11: Mister president, are you going.
Speaker 15: To change any of the practices that your national security officials use?
Speaker 1: Hacker? Okay, are you going to change any of this? Is Caitlyn Collins from CNN asking the question in the back of the room, and he is already pissed because he doesn't like calling on her at all during these pressers. But she's asking the question, You're going to change anything? Because this seems a little odd, And of course Trump has had many things to say about this, but I want to let his words speak. He's on Mike, so you will hear it. But this is in the aftermath because the Atlantic reporter remained in there, and people have been accusing him now of all kinds of things, and even Trump was suggesting, Hey, we're not sure how he got in there. How does somebody get in on this? Well, it's the signal app and somebody invited him in. But that couldn't be somebody either willfully doing this on purpose, letting them know that we're about to attack in Yemen and the Houthis are about to get a kick. But we got to talk about what's what Man enough out of me. Let's go back to Trump first, and then let's take a listen to how A reads the actual signal chat.
Speaker 6: How about that porter.
Speaker 18: Was inadfortently added to a group chat about attacks on Yemen.
Speaker 10: Well, I think it's a question. I've been asked now and I've given it a few answers, and they've all been the same. We have an amazing group or national security now is stronger than it's ever been. We have had a very, very successful numerous attacks in that area. These are people that shoot down ships. Not only are ships ships all over the world. They're shooting down right out of the water and damaging them badly or they're going down. They're also shooting anything that happens.
Speaker 3: To be flying in the area.
Speaker 10: We hit them very, very hard. There was no classified information, as I understand it.
Speaker 1: They used a.
Speaker 10: A app, if you want to call it an app that a lot of people use, a lot of people in government use, a lot of people in the media use. And I think I'll ask Mike, Mike is here.
Speaker 1: Do you want to respond to thatness? I want to buy it. Okay, it's look again, I'm listening to his words from his mouth, right, and whatever you do, don't try and read what the hell Trump is saying, because it is completely incoherent if you try to read it, all right, but listening to what he means to say. I am listening to what he means to say, and he's got the guy who has now been sort of scapegoaded as the guy who let the journalist into the conversation, even though supposedly initial reporting said that Hegsethn invited him in, and maybe he did I'm not certain here, Okay, I'm exploring this along with everybody else. And it's pretty wild that a reporter is there ahead of an attack, whether it's classified information or not. I dare say that a heads up on an attack an hour or two before it happens, even if it's not classified. It's not the sort of thing you want to be sharing with a guy who has a readership at the Atlantic.
Speaker 6: Especially the editor in chief.
Speaker 1: But anyway, he asked the guy, Hey, you got anything to say about this, because really you're the scapegoat if there's gonna be one. But notice the way Trump double speaks everything. If you want to call it an app, it's an app.
Speaker 6: I don't know. Maybe it is, you know what.
Speaker 1: There might have been plans, but nobody put any plans in there, so nothing was classified. But I don't know how a journalist gets into everything double speak and double swipe back and forth. So that really, if you take the letter of every single word he says seriously, then you can't sort it out. Try reading a transcriptor this. It's amazing. Anyway, of course, nowadays the o'cell effect has a transcript. If you go over to speaker and you pick up any of the podcasts off a speaker. There are transcripts available for you right there, and you can even download him now. So I made sure that's all working so you could follow along with Trump and what I'm saying even if you like. And it's pretty good. It's an AI automatic thing. It works all right, And we're gonna get into some more AI in a minute. But see what happens when Trump turns to his guy who's sitting at the end of the table, purposely during this pressure to make sure that he can address this stuff. And again that's Caitlyn Collins from CNN who asked the question.
Speaker 19: The lessons was a lot of journalists in this city who have made big names for themselves making up lies about this president, whether it's the Russia hoax or making up lies about gold Star families, and this one in particular, I've never met, don't know, never communicated with, and we are and we are looking into and reviewing how the heck he got into this room. But I'll tell you what the world owes President Trump of favor. Under Biden, global shipping was shut down, pencrick attacks months between them, are destroyers being fired upon dozens of times. President Trump took decisive active action with his national security team, took out the head missileer, knocked out missiles, knocked out headquarters, knocked out communication sites, and for once, as we hear, as you all hear from every one of our allies, thank God for American leadership again, thank God for American strength.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's always the kiss Trump's ass along with make sure to you know America is great again. America is great again because God blessed Trump, and thank you Trump, and thank you Trump. You got to do that even if you're in the room with him. But okay, fine, I'm not even objecting to any of that, and I'm trying to be objective.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: The question is about security and secure communications, not about the success or lack of or whatever. You know, we don't need the after action report regarding the bombing of the Hootis and how much good you actually did, which, by the way, objectively, I leave it to you to figure out if this guy's telling you the truth about any of this. But this is deflection, and this is very typical. This is not unusual. This is what every administration does when they get caught doing something that looks stupid, and this is stupid to let a journalist into stuff as it's happening. Hey, you know what, I kind of feel like we should go with this, but I don't want to bail out Europe again. Ah, you know what, I'll let the AI read it to you. But let's just pick up on Trump's whole thing and see if this is the clip where he calls it a witch hunt or not.
Speaker 6: Here's the approause pause for a plug.
Speaker 19: Scurity team that was coordinating these efforts. As Director Ratclife testified today, his first day on the job, he was introduced to this app on his government systems at the CIA and at the State Department and otherwise. So, look, this journalist, mister president, wants the world talking about more hoaxes in this kind of nonsense, rather than the freedom.
Speaker 8: That you're enabling.
Speaker 19: And a key part of our sovereignty is open sea lanes and knocking the crap out of terrorists, which is.
Speaker 18: Exactly what your team.
Speaker 19: And Pete Hexa, a good friend and fellow veteran, is leading the charge.
Speaker 10: We had very very successful Excuse me, we had a very very successful evening and we've had a numerous successful evenings and days in that area. The Hoodies are absolutely on the run. The worst of them had been killed.
Speaker 1: He said. The Hoodies. By the way, I'm wondering how the blowfish are. But let's keep listening.
Speaker 10: Should have been done a long time ago by Biden. But Biden was an incompetent president. He couldn't do anything. He didn't nowhere where he was going. He had no clue. This guy had no clue. They should have been done a long time ago. As they shoot missiles at chips, randomly shoot missiles at chips, and they make their own missiles. You know, this is not an incompany group of people. They make their own missiles.
Speaker 3: They get the.
Speaker 10: Missiles also from Iran. It's an offshoot of Iran. Another roughshoot. You have Hamas, you have Hezbula, you have the Hoodies. You got a lot of stuff going on with Iran, and we sent a letter to Iran. You're gonna have to be speaking to us one way or the other pretty soon because we can't let this happen. But that's an app that a lot of people use. And somebody got on, I mean, happened to know. The guy's a total sleeves bag the Atlantic.
Speaker 17: The Atlantic is.
Speaker 10: A failed magazine does very very poorly. Nobody gives a damn about it. This gives it a little bit of a shot. And I will tell you this that they've made up more stories and.
Speaker 1: They're just a failing magazine.
Speaker 10: The public understands that he's a very good man. That man is a very good man right there that you criticize those spell.
Speaker 1: See now there was no strong criticism here. He's complaining about the overall cupboards that somebody says, you know, why in the hell did this guy let a journalist in. Let's let's take a quick listen to what it is they actually shared with this journalist from the Atlantic. Real quickly, I'll go to The Atlantic. Just because Jeffrey Goldberg printed an article and put out the text now because hey, look, none of it's classified, it's no that means I can release most of it. And he didn't even release all of it. He kept some of it back anyway, thinking that it still had some sensitivity and perhaps the Trump administration's sweeping declaration might not cover everything in the text. Right now, Are there absolutely detailed pinpoint plans here in this thing? No, but judge for yourself. If this is a good idea. Again from the Atlantic article, the Trump administration accidentally texted me its war plans, he says, okay. US national security leaders included me in a group chat about upcoming military strikes in Yemen. I didn't think it could be real. Then the bombs started falling by Jeffrey Goldberg. Okay, let's see now. The world found out shortly after two pm Eastern Time on March fifteen that the United States was bombing who the targets across Yemen. Again, no blowfish. Back to the article, I, however, knew two hours before the first exploded that the attack might be coming. The reason I knew this is that Pete Hegseth, the Secretary of Defense, had texted me the war plan at eleven forty four am. The plan included precise information about weapons packages, targets, and timing. This is going to require some explaining. The story technically begins shortly after the Hamas invasion of Southern Israel in October twenty twenty three. The Huthis and I ran back terrorist organization whose motto is God is Great, Death to America, death to Israel, curse on the Jews. Victory to Islam. That's all in quotes, soon launched attacks on Israel and on international shipping, creating havoc for global trade throughout twenty twenty four. The Biden administration was ineffective encountering these hoo the attacks. The incoming Trump administration promised a tougher response. Now all of that is true, and Trump polded that you know he's not lying here is he? But what technically did he put in these chats? What was in there?
Speaker 11: Let's see team establishing a principles group for coordination on Huthy's particularly for over the next seventy two hours. My deputy Alex Wong is pulling together a Tiger team at deputy slash agency chief of staff level following up from the meeting in the sit room this morning for action items, and we'll be sending that out later this evening. Please provide the best staff POC from your team for us to coordinate with over the next couple days and over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, again, this is Hegseth introducing. This is we're going to get together in this chat. We're going to discuss these things. Give me a point of contact to POC. And again this is AI reading it. It should be without you too many inflections or anything, almost you know, monotone, just to give you the sound of what it is. Somebody is reading in a group text here, or maybe they have their text being read to them on their phone. I don't know people can do that in their settings. I'm not sure Signal offers that option, but I think they do.
Speaker 6: Anyway, here we go with the rest of the AI.
Speaker 20: Thanks Mike need Him for State, Andy Baker for VP, Joe Kent for DNI.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is you know, first of all, you start off with all the different cabinet people. You got jd Vance, you got Tulsea Gabbert, you got Okay, Pete Hegseth will chime in here shortly everybody who's the head of something fairly important here, the DNI, Ratcliffe comes in here. I think it's a certain point. The head of the CIA, you know, hegg set the course is the Defense Secretary. Look, these are all important people in this chat, and now they're naming their points of contact. Here's my underling that you need to be in contact with regarding coordination, and at the beginning of the chat, he says, we're coordinating the first seventy two hours. But again, let's go back to the AI and I'm gonna restrain myself and let you just hear it out. But remember, it's not telling you who's speaking. You just got us hear the voices change and get a gist of the conversation. Dan Katz for Treasury, Dan Caldwell for DoD, Brian.
Speaker 11: McCormick for NSC team, you should have a statement of conclusions with taskings per the President's guidance this morning in your high side inboxes State and DoD, we develop suggested notification lists for regional allies and partners. Joint staff is sending this AM a more specific sequence of events in the coming days, and we will work with DoD to ensure cos OVP and POTUS are briefed.
Speaker 1: Team.
Speaker 20: I am out for the day doing an economic event in Michigan, but I think we are making a mistake. Three percent of US trade runs through the Suez, forty percent of European trade does. There is a real risk that the public doesn't understand this or why it's necessary.
Speaker 1: This is jd Vance speaking about why it's necessary, just to inform you of who's speaking. The strongest reason to do.
Speaker 20: This is as Potus said, to send a message, but I am not sure the President is aware how inconsistent this is with his message on Europe. Right now, there's a further risk that we see a moderate to severe spike and oil prices. I am willing to support the consensus of the team and keep these concerns to myself, but there is a strong argument for delaying this a month, doing the messaging work on why this matters, seeing where the economy is, etc.
Speaker 21: There is nothing time sensitive driving the timeline. We'll have the exact same options.
Speaker 1: In a month.
Speaker 21: The Israelis will likely take strikes and therefore ask us for more support to replenish whatever they use against the houthies, but that's a minor factor. I will send you the unclassed data we pulled on BAM shipping.
Speaker 18: From CIA perspective. We are mobilizing assets to support now, but a delay would not negatively impact us, and additional time would be used to identify better starting points for coverage on houthy leadership.
Speaker 1: Okay, the next one you're gonna hear from mis Hecseth again. Uh, but you just heard from the State Department the acting excuse me the acting. Uh oh, what is the the the acting director there at the White House, the acting you know, White House main man. And now you're gonna hear from Hegseth. You just heard from Radcliffe was the head of the CIA. So here comes he sis Vp.
Speaker 22: I understand your concerns and fully support you raising with potus important considerations, most of which are tough to know how they play out Economy, Ukraine, peace, Gaza, et cetera. I think messaging is going to be tough no matter what. Nobody knows who the hohu thies are, which is why we would need to stay focused on one Biden failed and two Iran funded.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they're they're laying out the messaging. Don't forget Biden failed at this and Iran funded, which is exactly, by the way, what the guy did at the end of the table there during Trump's presser. So here we go. Hegseth continues.
Speaker 22: Waiting a few weeks or a month does not fundamentally change the calculus. Two immediate risks on waiting. One this leaks and we look indecisive. Two Israel takes an action first or Gaza cease fire falls apart and we don't get to start this on our own terms. We can manage both. We are prepared to execute, and if I had final go or no go vote, I believe we should.
Speaker 1: This not about the Houthies.
Speaker 6: I see it as two things.
Speaker 22: One restoring freedom of navigation a core national interest, and two re established deterrence which Biden cratered. But we can easily pause, and if we do, I will do all we can to enforce one hundred percent OPSECT. I welcome other thoughts.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is National Security Advisor Mike Waltz. That's the guy who was just talking before. Right.
Speaker 11: Trade figures we have are fifteen percent of global and thirty percent of container. It's difficult to break that down to US specific because much of the container either going through the Red Sea still or around the Cape of Good Hope. Our component's going to Europe that turns into manufactured goods for transatlantic trade to the United States. Whether we pull the plug or not. Today, European navies do not have the capability to defend against the types of sophisticated anti ship cruise missiles and drones the houthis are now using. So whether it's now or several weeks from now, it will have to be the United States that reopens these shipping lanes per the President's request. We are working with DoD and State to determine how to compile the cost associated and levy them on the Europeans as.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're going to have let's see more from Waltz here.
Speaker 11: He continues, as we stated in the first PC, we have a fundamental decision of allowing the sea lanes to remain closed or to reopen them now or later. We are the only ones with the capability. Unfortunately, from a messaging standpoint, we absolutely add this to of horribles on why the Europeans must invest in their defense.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then next we're gonna hear from the Vice President jdvanch.
Speaker 20: At Pete Hegseth. If you think we should do it, let's go. I just hate bailing Europe out again. Let's just make sure our messaging is tight here, and if there are things we can do upfront to minimize risk to Saudi oil facilities, we should do it.
Speaker 22: And then heg Seth response, VP, I fully share your loathing of European freeloading. It's pathetic, but Mike is correct. We are the only ones on the planet on our side of the ledger who can do this. Nobody else even close. Question is timing. I feel like now is as good a time as any given POTUS directive to reopen shipping lanes.
Speaker 6: I think we should go.
Speaker 22: The POTUS still retains twenty four hours of decision space.
Speaker 1: Okay, so now we're gonna get the cheapest staff again. And this will be Stephen Miller talking about talking about his response to what Hexsets just said.
Speaker 11: As I heard it, the President was clear green light. But we soon make clear to Egypt and Europe what we expect in return. We also need to figure out how to enforce such a requirement.
Speaker 7: Eg.
Speaker 11: If Europe doesn't remunerate, then what if the US successfully restores freedom of navigation at great cost? There needs to be some further economic gain extracted in return.
Speaker 22: Then Heckset's response agree Team update time now eleven hundred forty four ET weather is favorable. Just confirmed with Sentcom. We are a go for mission launch twelve hundred and fifteen ET F eighteen's launch First Strike Package thirteen hundred and forty five trigger based F eighteen first Strike windows starts target terrorist is at his known location, so should be on time. Also, strike drones launch MQ nine fourteen ten more F eighteen's launch second Strike Package fourteen hundred and fifteen strike drones on target. This is when the first bombs will definitely drop, pending earlier trigger based targets. Fifteen hundred and thirty six F eighteen second strike starts. Also first C based tomahawks launched. More to follow per timeline. We are currently clean on OPSEC. Godspeed to our warriors.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's eck Seth and then jd Vance is going to respond. But let's just wrap our minds around the fact that he's giving a real time cut and paste from updates he's receiving from elsewhere to this signal. Chat. I will say a prayer for victory VP. All right, this is a Waltz again.
Speaker 11: Building collapsed had multiple positive id Pete Carilla, the IC, amazing job.
Speaker 1: What jd Vance?
Speaker 11: What typing too fast? The first target? They're top missile guy. We had positive idea of him walking into his girlfriend's building and it's now collapsed.
Speaker 1: Jd Vance responds, excellent Radcliffe ahead of the CIA response.
Speaker 18: A good start.
Speaker 11: Good job, Pete and your team.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Waltz and others Rubio actually Marco Rubio, yeah, Marco Rubio, excuse me, Marco Rubio. Good job Pete and your team. Also they got a fist, a fist bump, American flag emoji and fire emoji like they're having, you know, a chat on Facebook.
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I think Waltz is going to respond to Marco Rubio.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: The team in m al did a great job as well, okay. And then Stephen Miller. Great work on how powerful start Pete Hegseth.
Speaker 22: Syncom was is on point.
Speaker 7: Great job.
Speaker 22: All more strikes on going for hours tonight and we'll provide full initial report tomorrow, but on time, on target, and good readouts so far.
Speaker 11: Kudos to all most particularly those in theater and Scentcom really great, God bless Okay.
Speaker 1: So that's Susie Wiles all right, which is the Senate House chief of staff. Oh excuse me, White House chief of Staff, excuse me. And then Witkoff and Stephen Miller I think gives prayer and pumping fist emoji and you know, strong arm emoji, American flag, American flag, great work and effects. That's Tulsi Gabbert great, great work and effects. Anyway, this ever since this, my friends, is the chat that was released. Okay, just keep in mind this is part of it, all right. This is not the whole thing, but this is part of the AI read out.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: So what did the Atlantic reporter have to say regarding this?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: What did he state?
Speaker 1: Let's go to his audio real fast, because he put out a little pre release audio to go along with this article where he reprinted, and we just used the AI to read it to you.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Well, first of all, we didn't do this lightly.
Speaker 23: And all yesterday we were asking our contacts across the Administration National Security Complex CIA, D and I, et cetera. Uh, do you have any since since the President has declared that's unclassified, and since the D and I, since the head of the CIA said there's nothing sensitive or nothing classified.
Speaker 3: Uh in these documents. We just want to make sure that you don't have.
Speaker 23: Specific objections to to this kind of information, this information going out in public.
Speaker 3: The White House issued us.
Speaker 23: An anodyne statement late last night saying they think that some of this is sensitive and they'd rather not have it out there, but there.
Speaker 3: Was no objections to specific details.
Speaker 23: We did reject one piece of information because we felt on our.
Speaker 3: Own that we thought it was best to do when the CIA asked.
Speaker 1: All right, so the CIA asked, let's back that up.
Speaker 23: Does but you know, at a certain point, the administration is saying that there's nothing classified or secret or sensitive in these So at a certain point I just felt, you know, let our readers decide for themselves.
Speaker 1: Okay, let the readers decide for themselves, et cetera. But the White House gave a mixed statement because last night late they decided to say, hey, look there might be some sensitive stuff in here, even though all day they were saying nothing was classified. What else did Trump have to say? On the twenty sixth of March, Let's take a listen. I'm gonna go one or two more.
Speaker 19: What if you make of the Vice president's comments that he doesn't like failing out the Europeans. Do you agree with that?
Speaker 1: Well, I understand where he's coming from.
Speaker 10: The European Union is been treating us very very badly in terms of the VAT tax that they charge. They charge a tremendous VAT tax, and they don't sell our cars in Europe. They don't sell our agriculture in Europe. They don't let us do very much. They treat us very badly. One of the reasons I'm putting tariffs on is that reason. We take millions of their cars BMW, Volkswagen, Mercedes, Benz, We take millions and millions of their cars. They take none. I don't know if they take any of our cars. And they have non monetary tariffs where it's impossible for us to sell a car almost in Europe.
Speaker 1: And so I understand what he's saying.
Speaker 10: The same thing with NATA. When I got involved, these mostly European countries, as you know, we are twenty eight at the time, and only seven were paid, and most of them were not paid. Twenty some odd countries were not paid or they were substantially less than it's supposed to be and the United States was literally making up the difference in Europe.
Speaker 1: And it's very unfair. So I understand.
Speaker 10: I didn't know he made that statement, but if he.
Speaker 1: Did, I mean, I'm okay with it.
Speaker 10: It's I complained about it all the time. The European Union treats us horribly on trade, and NATO has has traded now. I raised a lot of money for NATO hundreds of billions of dollars. You were here last week when the Secretary General said without Trump they wouldn't be in NATO because I got them to pay money.
Speaker 1: It was unfair.
Speaker 10: The United States was paying eighty ninety one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's all based on the argument about NATO and this and that, And really it was during a presser about another executive order that he had signed. And we're going in this direction because the press is asking still about these statements being made, because it is JD. Vans who in there is like, I'm tired of European freeloaders. You know, we're trying to help them out, and we don't know how much of this actually comes to the United States. And anyway, I'm thinking these are the insider types of cons though that they really would not have normally invited a journalist into. But maybe I'm crazy. Maybe, So you tell me, guys, because after all, I'm gonna leave it in your hands to judge. But Goldberg said what he had to say, he released the stuff. He was being called a liar, and they were starting to hint, at hey, how did this guy even get in on our signal?
Speaker 6: Chat.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not secured. And also somebody invited him in there. Now there's other issues with this, by the way, for instance, at the American people, we're entitled to have them preserve all the documentation. You know, there were a lot of arguments about this with Trump, with Biden, with Obama, with all these different people, where the US is supposed to retain records of all this stuff going on, regardless of whether they are a team chat you know, on signal, or their actual paper memos or their tape recordings. All these things are the records that are actually produced in government during the operations of government, which is supposed to be obformed by the people. So these things you own. If you're a US citizen, you have some ownership in these things. You own this stuff. It's to be preserved, classified or not. It's to be preserved, whether it's shown to the public or not. And right now people are wondering also, and I know this is going to come up soon, how the hell are we going to preserve signal chats that disappear like a snapchat. Well, I guess we'll find out in the near future when they try to retain the records once again. Of this Trump administration. But I know I'm a bad guy for even bringing it up. But here we are trying to force from the hands of the government documents that they voted us for a long time regarding the Kennedy assassination, and these guys are signal chatting and god knows what else they're doing. Oh, it was on my government phone when I got it, So you're telling me. You know, the place was dirty when I got here. I didn't clean it up. I couldn't have thought for myself. Nobody had the idea that maybe don't use commercial and you know, typically available communications to the general public for our communications. I mean, no skiff, no need for any of that. Hillary's emails, Hillary's emails. They tried that for a little bit. I don't think anybody bit on that. But if you did, remember, I'm the one guy who was saying in a media look, I don't care about half of this, but the fact that she's not preserving the documentation and the fact that she's mishandling classified information that in and of itself, I don't want to hear about Benghazi and blah blah blah and uh and Pizzagate and dah da da da dah and all this conspiracy crap blatantly. We knew she mishandled classified documents. Nobody dealt with it. Nobody's dealt with it anytime. These guys mishandled documents. Now we have people completely completely without an.
Speaker 7: It's not a security shoot here, Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, right, Well, what do you want to know? Oswell?
Speaker 21: Girlfriends who knew Ruby and Barry weapons.
Speaker 1: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, but okay, was on the building.
Speaker 19: And I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Come on, now, has a.
Speaker 10: Real effort on the day of attackination.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith and Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Rolph Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at Well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed and if you request it by contracting doctor Brown at K I A S J F K at A O L dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith very Baker, in her own words, thank you.
Speaker 13: For all the great information the US.
Speaker 1: Expressed by caller schools. There anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com. You not necessarily reflected the views of LL dot com or Lly and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might be student.
Speaker 7: Thank you, dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 4: Nuclear Holocaust, your dim lemers right think of nuclear weapons and other things like let's saying you.
Speaker 19: Had diremimers right.
Speaker 4: Bad things things are geting some bad things. Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 3: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 24: Yo Yola's Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o' chile effect revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 2: In Denial The Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larryhncock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 25: Learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical forms.
Speaker 1: Get ready, so final segment of the ocell Effect here on a Thursday, and glad you stuck it out with me. Look, I have something to tell you. I want to get some more writing. I've gotten some very interesting submissions info at Ocelli dot com. If you have some articles that are thought provoking, that are a parapolitical, that are political in any way, shape or form, and you think nobody else will print them, I want to make them part of a brand new front page feed that I plan to start on April seven of this year. And I've already got some submissions in hand. I've rejected eleven articles to date and I've accepted three. But please send them to me along with you know, contact information, the stuff you want to promote. If it's a podcast, if it's a book, if it's a blog, I don't care it's a YouTube channel, Let's do it because I want to get your information out there, especially if it's rarefied and of interest. A couple of articles will have to do with the JFK assassination, not just the files, but maybe some things that people haven't thought about in a while. I've got stuff coming up from Larry Hancock and Alex Harris in that regard, and a few other authors. Maybe a couple of surprises as we go further. Spirituality, the current events of the day. Politics, Like I said, culture in any way, shape or form, anti culture, bring it to me because it all counts. Anyway. What is the theme for today, besides the signal and the noise? How do you separate the real important stuff from the noise? Get the signal out of the noise today? And not just with the signal app There's a lot to be said about it, Secrecy, the government, why it is we're still battling for stuff sixty two years later, you know, On and.
Speaker 6: On it goes.
Speaker 1: And oh, by the way, we'll be making announcements about JFK Lancer in the upcoming weeks and available on Ground zero Radio. It will also be in the show. Notes is my interview from last night where I talked about some of this stuff as fast as I could and even tried to field phone calls on Clyde Lewis's show live last night. It was about midnight Eastern. But anyway, here we are today, another day, another dollar, and hopefully you'll drop a couple in at o'chelly dot com. Got some bills coming up, and I got to start saving up to go to Dallas where I'll be going by myself this year and gonna be working hard for the weekend, not getting paid, but working hard for Lancer. So hopefully we'll get through some revelations and some conversations there and consider this.
Speaker 12: Okay, So heading west, the Grassy Nola is in front of Kennedy. The book Depository is behind him. But but that makes sense. It can't make sense if the War and Commission report for God's sake, but that means the government could be right. I finally stopped crying only because I started vomiting.
Speaker 5: I know that assassination meant a lot to you.
Speaker 1: Dale.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry, my worldview that's gone. I mean, if they were right, about Kennedy. Maybe we really did go to the moon?
Speaker 1: Oh man, how can you not know?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 6: It had been something, but no, west Man.
Speaker 12: I didn't have a compass when I was reading the freaking book. Boomhauer, which direction are you facing right now?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 12: Not so easy, is it.
Speaker 1: I'm Magellan.
Speaker 5: You've got other conspiracies, Dale, You got u uh aliens. That's right, you got aliens. Why don't you tell us about how the aliens are are gonna do things?
Speaker 12: Don't you patronize me?
Speaker 1: Don't you patronize me either. I agree with you Dale all the way from the days when I first saw him on TV, and this kind of thing happened when Dale was a slightly different character and they didn't fully develop into the conspiracy theorist of the time. Of course, we are the conspiracy theorists of today. If you're listening to this show, you're probably guilty of some sort of thought crime, even if it's not to be against great leader or his portraits hanging up, or his presentation or his choice of incompetent excuse me, competent people that are there all throughout the Cabinet, State Department, Department of Defense DNI et cetera. It is what it is, right, sounds like your horn going off?
Speaker 18: Do you really think so, Bill?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta love that King of the Hill Is was an amazing piece of work. I was kind of sad when it went away, But then again, would it survive today? I'm not all that sure. That horn is definitely annoying as hell. And this is from one of the early episodes.
Speaker 12: Damn it, Hank, You know I can't have loud, sudden noises while I'm meditating. I was a nosehair away from attaining inner peace.
Speaker 1: Shop. Don't even try to take credit for that.
Speaker 6: It was not done by me.
Speaker 1: It was done through me.
Speaker 5: Fuck, is that shinging noise one of those stealth helicopters with computerized noise cancelation capability?
Speaker 1: They're still working the chins out?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 1: Do you know about stealth health coups.
Speaker 12: Alt dot, conspiracy dot black dot helicopters?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Man, Alt conspiracy black dot helicopters. That was in the old days, when the Internet was still in its infancy and there wasn't thirty thousand podcasts. It is what it is. Government secrecy is what it was, except maybe not anymore like I said on Clyde Lewis's show. It's a double edged sword where you have people that are not even fully aware of what it is they're supposed to be holding in the secret memory holes of the different agencies. And maybe that'll work to our advantage and our disadvantage at the same time, because these people don't know what to look for if we ask them for it, unless we give them real specific directions to find it. And on the other hand, they don't know how to keep their own chats from spilling out into the Atlantic or who knows. Maybe it's four D chess again, and this was an intentional leak in order to show the whole world the resolve and the way that we're going to handle those freeloaders in Europe. Maybe that was the true messaging in the message, or maybe it is what did they used to call that the theory of the message, the method of the message, the message of the method. Either way, separate the signal from the noise as best you can, and please keep listening to share the podcast, follow me on X do whatever it is you can do, drop a donation, send me an article. Info at Ocelli dot com is the email address to send me your original writings, even if they are short editorials. I'll take them, plus podcast ideas, all that stuff. Email it to me, message it to me, Do what you can, and let's work together to sort our way through this bit of disorganized organization and this bit of unreal reality we find ourselves in. Separate the signal from the noise. Best you can pop
Speaker 2: Sh