Speaker 1: Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go. Good morning. This is Ed McMahon and now ladies and gentlemen, right right, okay, wakey, wakey, hands up, snake it rod Ryan show check it in tat Tuesday. Our deep discount Monster Jam ticket sale starts in two and a half minutes. We're gonna put fifteen hundred thirty five dollars tickets on sale for nine dollars and forty five cents. This gets you into Monster Jam on the cheap Chile. He's got the link up going on links and guests world Famous rod ryanshowpage at the buzz dot Com. Okay, so that's out of the way. That's gonna get rolling soon. Daniel going for win number four, fresh out of bad head to head challenge?
Speaker 2: Can he be beat?
Speaker 1: Are we putting another person in the Hall of Fame? He's two wins away. We'll see the Outlaw Music Festival. Elis is gonna tell you all about it. We've got tickets for you before they go on sale on the fun Fat Flashback Monster Jam tickets. Will give them away at seven twenty today on the show to win your Buzzed tickets at eight twenty We're going to bring back the seven to ten game. Alex and I had to go back and listen to old editions of it yesterday just to make sure that we remembered how to play it. I got excited though. Yeah, the seven to ten game. We got a jingle for it and everything. So that's coming up at a twenty pierce the veiled tickets on no the show. Nothing over a ten percent chance of rank. Claudia skies and again today highs of around eighty. There were some fog to deal with outside right now. Good morning, Alex. What are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Rode, Good morning, Home room.
Speaker 3: After speaking with Mexican President Claudia Shinbaum and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, President Donald Trump Decidedestinay to pause tariffs against Mexico and Canada. Mexico and Canada have also paused their tariffs against the United States. In addition, Mexico has agreed to deploy ten thousand National Guard members to the northern border to combat drug trafficking, and Canada has agreed. Today May FENTINELZAR lists Mexican cartels as terrorist groups and pledged to fight against organized crime and money laundering. There was a ten percent tariff on Chinese imports that did go into effect though at midnight this morning.
Speaker 1: The eighty three year.
Speaker 3: Old man accused in the shooting at Pasaden Memorial High School over the weekend total authorities he thought he was under attack and that he feared for his life. Dennis Irwin Brandall has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon, but is saying that he thought he was being chased by someone and that he thought that he and his wife could be killed. Randal was subdued by several parents after allegedly firing shots during the band competition at the school over the weekend. I said he found that the average teenager uses their phones for ninety two minutes at school each day.
Speaker 2: Does that mean we need to ban phones in schools. I'm not saying yes or no.
Speaker 1: But that's a lot of time.
Speaker 2: That is That is a lot of time. Now I know that, Like I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know. I haven't been in school for a while, but I don't, like, do you use your phones in school? I think for certain stuff.
Speaker 1: I think kids in between classes, every single kids on their phone.
Speaker 3: But we used to get it taken away like it was confiscated and your parents had to come and pay twenty dollars to get it back. Really, that was a big thing when I was in school, but that was like seventeen years ago.
Speaker 1: That's too much. That's too much phone time while they're at school.
Speaker 2: The top things that they say teens use their phones for at school are checking social media, texting, and watching videos. None of that was school related, I believe.
Speaker 3: Researchers state teens are spending twenty seven percent of their daily phone time while they're at school.
Speaker 2: Some of it could definitely be while they're at lunch.
Speaker 3: You probably don't get to ninety two minutes because I don't think many of them have ninety two minute lunches. You probably don't get to ninety two minutes without doing a little bit of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even if you add it up all the time in between classes and lunch five minute periods, there's no way, no, they're doing it during class time for sure.
Speaker 3: Companies continue to roll out their Super Bowl ads earlier and earlier each year. Some companies that have already put their ads out for the big game, cors Light's gonna go with sloths instead of celebrities. This year for their ad Vin Dieseludacris and Michelle Rodriguez are in a commercial for Hoggendas ice cream Snoop Dogg and Tom Brady are teaming up to fight anti Semitism and add paid for by Patriots owner Robert Kraft and Chris Jenner. Chris Pratt and Chris Hemsworth are in an ad for Meta's new aiglasses.
Speaker 2: I'm sure more either to continue to roll out all throughout the week.
Speaker 1: We hadn't been talking about it because I know that you don't like watching the commercials. Just beforehand.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go out of my way to watch a commercial.
Speaker 1: Right Well, Chili has been keeping a blog page up. We've got everything, okay, any of you see these, Yeah, anything that's been released so far, Chili's got a blog page for that.
Speaker 3: You want to go watch ads, Go watch ads. We have ads too. You can listen to those.
Speaker 1: We'll have a few commercials coming up for you.
Speaker 3: A thirty second Super Bowl ad this year is gonna cost about eight million dollars, so I guess they're gonna get their money's worth of getting them watched.
Speaker 1: Here was the big concert announcement yesterday.
Speaker 3: Announced it at the end of the show yesterday, but Willie Nelson and Bob Dylan are reuniting for the Outlaw Festival Tour. It's gonna feature thirty five stops and it's gonna run from May thirteenth through September nineteenth. Willie and Dylan will be joined by the Abitt Brothers, Chryl Crow, Billy Strings, and Turnpike Troubadours during that tour. The tour is gonna make a stop in Houston on July sixth. Tickets go on sale Friday, but you can win them from us all week long.
Speaker 2: Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: I'll have them coming up for you in home room as at Matter in Fact on the fun Fact flashback, all right, Alex Sports, Well.
Speaker 3: The Rockets fell the Knicks last night, one twenty four to one eighteen.
Speaker 2: They were so close there at the end.
Speaker 3: They had a very questionable possession that I thought maybe should have gone the Rockets. Wait whatever, They're thirty two and seventeen on the season. Tonight they're gonna play the Brooklyn Nets on the road as eight and a half point favorites heading into that one. Tip off is at six thirty. You can listen to it on our sister station, Sports Talk seven.
Speaker 2: Ninety. Super Bowl Opening Night was last night in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: The event or the evening formerly known as Media Day. Some highlights from that included Travis Kelce, can you believe it? He talked about Taylor Swift. People were asking about that. It was asked about Taylor Swift quite a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean those those most of it. Jameis Winston was there asking questions, and I thought that was the highlight of what I saw.
Speaker 1: Just because that dude setting himself up for a post NFL good year just about anything you want. I think all the networks will be fighting for him.
Speaker 3: Chadou Tosinko kiss Eagles coach Nick Sirianni, Patrick Mahomes weighed in on the Luka Doncics trade, and Eagles wide receiver Aj Brown talked about reading books during and some more football news. The Texans announced yesterday that they're hiring rams head ends coach and passing game coordinator Nick Kayley as their new offensive coordinator. He'll be replacing Bobby Slowik, who got fired after two years with the team, So hopefully.
Speaker 2: He and cjke And can get them the Super Bowl next year.
Speaker 1: This guy's never called plays before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he's a passing game coordinator and they struggled in the passing game a little bit. Maybe he passed a little bit more. But uh, that is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go. The deep discount ticket special is on right now for Monster Jam nine dollars and forty five cents. Yeah, we've got fifteen hundred of those tickets. That's for this Saturday's Monster Jam. So get after that. I'll give you an update coming up. If you want to fill up these phone lines. Who wants the first phone call today? What do you want to talk about? How do you want to get us started? Seven one three two one two five five, The most interactive show on the radio starts right now. Hey, here we go ninety four to five. The bus Stained and so far away. The four Hours of Pain is officially under way. Wakey, Wakey, hands off those cup cakes. I see nothing over a ten percent chance of range. Well maybe later tonight twenty percent. Cloudy's guys today, hies up around eighty eighty one. Come on again? Now? Is there a cold front coming? That's what they're telling me. Is there fog out there right now? I did not deal with it on my way in. I know you've got a very short trip on the way in. If you're out in Galveston, if you're near a body of water, there's some fog. There's some fog this morning, but most of us are not dealing with that. You can kind of let me know what it's like where you're at. Although I don't see anyone really chiming in for the first phone call today. That's interesting. Maybe you're all busy, Maybe you're all did you know that we have a phone line here that you could reach out to talk to us at seven one three two one two five nine four five.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I knew that. Maybe I didn't give out the number. I don't know, but I'm always looking for a first phone call. I think what's happening right now is a lot of people are dialed in to get those deep discounted Monster GM tickets. I just heard from our friend Tom. Tom's the guy that is responsible for I mean, he's the senior director and event of marketing and sales for Feld Entertainment. What does that mean. Well, he's the guy like in charge of fun of games.
Speaker 2: He's the friends are yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for Monster Jam. So he said, okay, we're off to a rock and start. There's about four hundred tickets gone. Geez, four hundred tickets are already gone. It's nine minutes in. Yeah, fifteen hundred tickets made available to you. These are thirty five dollars tickets we got. We've got him on sale for nine dollars and forty five cents. If you want to get in on the cheap to Monster Jam this Saturday night. Now you have to buy pit passes separately, and we will be in the pits again on Saturday. So that's kind of like what's going on with Monster Jam right now. These tickets are on pace right now to be gone by six thirty. So what I recommend to you is just follow Chili's instructions. He has a link up on Links and Guests. Many people were asking me yesterday like where is this link going to be? So I sent it out to a bunch of people. So I know that people want to go to Monster Jam on Saturday, So we're going to get you there on the cheap today. We'll give you some free tickets at seven twenty. But in Homeroom, I mean Homeroom's getting all the deals, the Monster Jam deal. You got a chance to play Daniel in the Fresh out of Bed Head to Head, and then you got the Outlaw Music Festival tickets. That's Willie Dylan, Avitt Brothers and Moore. We'll talk about that, but we'll get your tickets before they go on sale.
Speaker 4: What's a time when the first phone call of the day?
Speaker 1: All right now, every phone line's ringing. This is Jim. Oh, this is Jim in the helicopter.
Speaker 5: Hi, Jim, Hey Rod, how's it going?
Speaker 1: Not really in a helicopter, but always sounds like he's in a helicopter. Jim, I'm doing that.
Speaker 5: I'm up here checking out the traffic right now. You do so it's clear on it ten and forty five coming in from the north side.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is about your phone. You really sound like you're in the char what's going on?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 1: What do you got for the first phone call today? Hey?
Speaker 5: So, I've been the last two Sundays. I've been out driving around in my car and listening to the buzz on the actual radio and somebody whoever's pushing the buttons is playing the wrong version of personal Jesus, it's not the Marilyn Manson version. It's some band from the eighties called Depeche Mode or something.
Speaker 1: And they cover them, but they.
Speaker 5: Must I don't know how they recovered back in time like that, but.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it might be one of those AI cover Oh.
Speaker 7: That could be.
Speaker 5: That could be somehow there's time travel involved to cover Maryland Manson, but I don't know. It was just weird here in Depeche Mode on the buzz.
Speaker 1: You think that sounds like a mistake.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's the first time I thought it was a mistake. But it was two Sundays in a row, both around the same time of day, for three, four or five in the afternoon, something like that.
Speaker 1: Good ear.
Speaker 5: So I don't know it's whoever's pushing the buttons. I don't know who the Sunday DJ is or I guess we don't do DJs anymore.
Speaker 1: But I agree with you though, I would think with with Buzzfest coming up and being co headlined by Marilyn Manson, I would think absolutely absolutely that would be the version that we would go with. I'll ask the radio wizard about it. That's a good, good catch. But that's twice now you've heard that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, twice.
Speaker 5: I've heard that, both on Sunday afternoons.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, bro, I will find out about that. That's a gym and the helicopter. Good luck getting through getting back on We need we need a helicopter gym in the freshout of head head to head, which I am going to be taking calls on the flip of this brake. So stay with us, don't go anywhere. Oh, here's a quick update. Here we go. Seven hundred tickets gone, man, seven hundred tickets gone in our deep discount Monster Jam ticket special. Okay, so we started with fifteen hundred. You can do the math on that, man, if you've got them in your cart, check out and get those nine dollars and forty five cents Monster Jam tickets now of us.
Speaker 2: Rock and A'll tear very you soon.
Speaker 9: Ryan Morning Show, six to ten am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that you guys are definitely getting after that deep discounted Monster Jam ticket special. There's about three hundred tickets remaining right now, three hundred out of the fifteen hundred that went on sale right at six am. It's twenty two minutes after the hour, so I know we got a good thing for you. Still no, not too late. Get on the world famous Rod Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com. Chile has that up there as the very first link. Cloudy skies today ten percent chance of rain hies up around eighty one. If we hit eighty one, we will tie a record from they said nineteen fifty seven yesterday record breaking high of eighty three. So there is some dense haud likely along the coasts and we could start getting some cold weather back in our area around Sunday or so. So I just got I stole your thunder. The deep discounted Monster Jam ticket special is definitely our number one trend. I mean it's not even close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Linksy Gas absolutely, that's where people would go. And how we got how mean we got left.
Speaker 1: Less than three hundred now less than three hundred tons remain. So if you were log on right now, you could get Monster Jam tickets for this Saturday at nine dollars and forty five cents. You just got to do a quick Canada of fast all right?
Speaker 7: What else?
Speaker 3: Miles Garrett is also trending the reigning defensive Player of the Year as requested a trade from the Browns. People are talking about that and then Canada is also trending, and I'm pretty sure it's because people are talking about the tariffs that have been paused between the United States and your home country of Canada.
Speaker 2: I gotta imagine you're stoked.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not my home country. So that's the interesting thing about this discussion or this narrative that you guys push. My home country is the one that I'm in right now.
Speaker 2: A legend today. No again, no birth certificate has ever been shot.
Speaker 1: I let jackass. Are you done?
Speaker 2: I'm done?
Speaker 1: That is what's trending, and I have, by the bum you've been done for a while. Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 4: This is Daniel, your fresh out of bed head to head three day champions.
Speaker 1: Two questions, two answers.
Speaker 2: Keep bringing me from fresh Fish, join me on Tuesday when I make it win number four.
Speaker 1: It's just he sounds a little helicoptery as well. He's going for win number four. A. You're gonna let this guy win two more games and get into the Hall of Fame. I don't mind putting another person in the hall unless you want to stop him. Seven one three two one two five. If you want to play pearl jam the buzz it's on the Buzz. It's Pearl Jam's better man, It's Rod Ryan Show on this Tattooesday. I'll say it because it's rare Tattooesday. Not our number one link. Number one link today is the deep discount Monster Jam ticket sale. The update that I received this is just a couple of minutes old.
Speaker 7: Too.
Speaker 1: Uh, there's a there maybe fifty tickets remaining. I'm waiting. The next email I get is tickets will be gone. So there was twelve hundred sold, two hundred and change in carts. Guys, check out. If you have tickets in the cart, find that credit card and check out. I don't want you to lose them. Oh, here it is thirty tickets, thirty seven tickets to remain. Thirty seven of the fifteen hundred tickets remain for our deep discounted Monster Jam ticket sale. You go to the world famous Rod Ryan showpage at the Buzz dot com. All right, that's where you're gonna find that link. Cloudy Skies today, More on that coming up. Hint Pies up around eighty one today, and now.
Speaker 10: It's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 1: Danielle Hey you all, good morning. You got what it takes, dude, two more wins? Yes, yeaheah, okay, yeah, a couple of questions away. I mean yesterday you only used up two questions. Now I'm in the business of hey guys, let's not use a lot of questions up. Yeah, that's my Now, that's my I understand what Tessa was talking about all those years. Two questions to answers. You had a fresh fish yesterday I did. Yeah, Well, guess what looks fish? Fresh fish? You called him out in your victory speech. Now Robert wants to play Robert. Good morning, Good morning dude. Good to have you on.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: You've never played the fresh out of bed head to head before, never played what was different about today? I mean, have you been calling and weren't able to get through or is this the first time you ever tried to play? Well?
Speaker 11: I used to back in the day, and I moved to Tennessee, and then I moved back and I now take my grandson to school, and I keep meaning to.
Speaker 1: Call and final a call. Okay, So he's a young man living in Houston. He leaves the state, he comes back at Grandpa and he's like that guy's still on the radio. Wait a minute, I'm a grandpa. Now that guy's still on the radio. Holy cow. All right, well Robert, good to have you back, gramps. Yeah, nothing has changed. I mean you shout out your name when you think think you know the answer. You need two correct answers to win ghost tickets. August sixteenth, Toyota Center. It's a big concert, guys. All right, Robert, you just got to get in there. Daniel's really found his groove. He's saying his name quickly. He's not waiting around. He's not showing you, guys, I mean any grace at all, you fresh fish. All right, Robert, you gotta be quick. All right, all right, Daniel, I know you're ready. I'm going to continue with Nicole's questions. She's doing a great job. Supply me with questions right now. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Wait for me to call on you, Daniel, Robert. Question number one, What is the longest key on a standard keyboard?
Speaker 8: Daniel?
Speaker 2: Right, Daniel, white key?
Speaker 1: What did he say?
Speaker 2: Say?
Speaker 1: Why key? A white key? White key? No, Robert, think about it. What is the longest key on a standard keyboard?
Speaker 6: Three?
Speaker 1: Goods. You're both gonna kick yourself. It's the space bar. It's the space bar.
Speaker 2: Wowboard, I know.
Speaker 1: Keyboard much on the keyboard? Yeah, the space bar. Good question, Nicole.
Speaker 2: Kids, these day's always on the phones.
Speaker 1: All right, lighten it up a little here, shout out your name and listen. Robert, he got in way before you step it up. Question number two, what are those big white fluffy things in the sky? Daniel Daniel clouds. Yeah, okay, maybe we'll go back down to that level for the questions. You guys need to be more comfortable with the.
Speaker 2: Space bar is of the sky.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, Robert Daniel again, Daniel's getting through first. Next question, what common pet? Purrs and mews? Robert, cat, gramps, welcome back, welcome back to town, and welcome to the game. Robert on that one. Yeah, he got in quick, yep for the win. What did the princess have to kiss a lot of to find her? Robert Daniel got through first.
Speaker 8: A dude, would you say? Dude?
Speaker 1: I don't think so not the phrase hang on pulley bone, don't go anywhere, Grandpa, Robert. What did the princess have to kiss a lot of to find her prince a frog A lot of frogs? Are you googling frogs and toes right now? Somebody Alex is googling.
Speaker 2: I kiss a lot of frogs before you find your handsome prince. That's it.
Speaker 12: Oh my upset today.
Speaker 1: Good job, thank you, good job man, Daniel. You were smoking him. You were absolutely smoking him on your name.
Speaker 3: You were getting in there and it was like you're asking him podcasting names and you an go find some gravy.
Speaker 1: Hey, Grandpa, Robert, you want to play tomorrow? Absolutely? Wow, dude, I mean, hey, you want that?
Speaker 8: You know what it was?
Speaker 1: Go ahead. I don't have any big d in me. I took some crap for that the other day too. All right, hang on for me, Robert, Wow, fresh fish going to the Ghost Show on your first win August sixteenth, Toyota Center, and then boy, we'll just keep batting prizes every day.
Speaker 7: Up before the team is ready to take the fee.
Speaker 1: The Ron Ryan Show on ninety four five for the Buzz four five the Boys, Good morning, Rod Ryan's Show. That's Lincoln Park and lost. What a game? Yeah, man, what a game today? I really I didn't say it out loud. I didn't want to jix it. I'm like God, Daniel's been playing lights out. He's going into the fresh out of bed head to Head Hall of Fame. He was two victories away, but he got stopped by Pops.
Speaker 10: Today and the fresh out of bed head to Head Challenge, here's your current champion.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 4: Everyone is Pop better known em Robert. This former fresh fish is now you're fresh out of.
Speaker 8: Bed head to head one day champion.
Speaker 4: Join me on Wednesday when I make it win number two bitches.
Speaker 1: I love how everybody's arguing, Well, you know, a toad is very similar to a strong thing.
Speaker 2: It's not the same.
Speaker 1: It's not the same. I'm not I'm not taking I'm not taking any crap on. Yeah, getting your head, buddy, Pops is your winner. He will be back on tomorrow he snags the ghost tickets and then we'll just and the thing that's different. We don't talk too much about it, but the fresh out of bed heads to head. When you win something on this station, you know you go into you gotta go into hiatus for a little bit before you can win something else. You can win five days in a row. We downplay it because people just want to and they want to be on the game. But oh, if you play for a couple of days, you walk away with some great prizes playing this game. I know that's not why you're playing, most of you. You just want to get in that damn Hall of fame. Uh but yeah, Pops' is stoked. Start winning stuff every morning now with us, it's the fuck that to the day.
Speaker 13: We make you look smart here, buddies, it's the fuck that to the day.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, a toad and a frog rod. Oh god, I'm not even gonna go to Monster Jam on Saturday. That's everybody coming up flot the pit party. I'm gonna be discussing frogs and toads all afternoon. All right, let's switch gears here. I'm gonna talk to you about the Outlaw Music Festival that we announced yesterday. But first I wanted to give you some new fun facts. Let me clear my throat, okay, funk. This one was I sent in. Michelle sent me this fun fact. I thought it was great. Thank you guys for doing all my work for me. I mean, you guys are doing all my work right now. Michelle tells me there is enough concrete in the Hoover dam. Have you ever seen it. No, I had it.
Speaker 2: I've flown past it.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. To Vegas, it is amazing. I know you go to you know, you go to Vegas to party balls and all of that. But if you can never just sneak away in the morning, Rent a car, rent a motorcycle, rent something, get out there. Seeing the Hoover Dam is amazing. There's enough concrete in the Hoover Dam to build a two lane highway from San Francisco to New York City. That should get you to go look at that thing. That fun fact alone. Thank you, Michelle. That was great. Kate Winslet kind of known for the Titanic role. I think, well that for me. I know she's not a million movies, but she but she had to do unbelievable underwater training for the twenty twenty two movie Avatar Way of the Water. She was in that. She the underwater training that she went through, she was so good at it, to the point where she could hold her breath underwater. She did it up to seven She did it one time seven minutes and fourteen seconds.
Speaker 6: That is.
Speaker 1: David Blaine. Navy seals never break three minutes. Some Navy seals never break three minutes and they can still be a navy seal.
Speaker 2: That's wild.
Speaker 1: Seven minutes, fourteen seconds she was under the water.
Speaker 2: Wow, Wow, Kate Winslin, I would have survived the Titanic.
Speaker 1: Thinking she would have, she should have really hopped off of that door. There are size A and B batteries if you think about it, like we got double a's and we use triple.
Speaker 2: A's sometimes C batteries too.
Speaker 1: C d's, double d's. What there are size A and B batteries. They're just rarely used for anything. They still occasionally show up overseas for things like bicycle. Apparently that's neat, that's weird. I mean, I use I go through a's and triple a's NonStop in my house. I never even thought about it a bat or anymore.
Speaker 13: It's the fuck that to the day. We make you look smart in your buddies, it's the fuck that to the day.
Speaker 1: All right, yesterday when we before we got out of here, the big ten o'clock concert announcement was the Outlaw Music Festival, headlining our music blog page today for all the information. But you got legends, okay, you got Willie Nelson, you got Bob Dylan, you got the Aviit Brothers and more. July sixth, Woodlands Pavilion tickets will go on sale this Friday at ten am ticketmaster dot com. You want to go see some legends? All right? I wrote this down and said ask this one on Tuesday. Okay, well, let's do this. Up. Until a few years ago, no one could figure out how long the days are on this planet because there's so many clouds. The length of a day now has been determined ten hours, thirty three minutes and thirty eight seconds, which, oddly enough, was the exact amount of time that Chili sleeps, so he would just never be awake on this planet. What is the planet that Chili would never be awake on? Seven one three, two one two five nine four five. It's now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain Cash as our money guy. Right here, Harold Brother, I go morning here you are, Good morning, sir? Hey, how we do on Wall Street? Yesterday?
Speaker 6: I just gave a little back. The Dow was down one hundred and twenty two points. Kick off this morning at forty four thousand, four hundred and twenty one. NASDAC down two hundred and thirty five to nineteen thousand, three ninety one metch Mark Jenior Treasuries trading at a four point five eight percent and oil stance seventy one dollars seventy eight cents a burrow to the most active big studs Carocter and Gamble for Eyesen and Walmart, Big Duds, Apple, Navidia and Caterpillar. On the economic ent this morning, we'll get numbers on fact pre orders for December right now. Futures, well, they are that Daniel's type.
Speaker 1: Come on thus turn just maybe around.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 1: I'm mad here.
Speaker 6: This is Hellan Mining's director with Raymond James, ported for The Rod Ryan Show from Raymond jam John Sam Philip Incas and don't forget doorways rock out with your.
Speaker 14: Stockdownaman's expressed are those of Helland and not necessarily those of Raymond James and associates Income Ember, NYT AS, IBC, I, ARNT Radio or A sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance transmision. We'll continue. This is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to your end. This programs are educational and informational purposes on lists of us are based on movement, as reported by Jay.
Speaker 1: Four or five The Buzz, Good morning and welcome back, rod Ryan Show Yo, Mario.
Speaker 8: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: Hey Mario? How are you today?
Speaker 8: I'm doing good?
Speaker 1: Just a great uh fun fact flashback. Until a few years ago, no one could figure out how long the days were on this planet. Apparently there's thousands of miles of clouds blocking the view. But now the new data, NASA just constantly working at it. They have solved the mystery. So the length of the day on this planet is ten hours, thirty three minutes, and thirty eight seconds, which is wild. That's exactly what Chili sleeps. What planet?
Speaker 8: Yes, Saturn?
Speaker 7: Saturn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chili would do nothing but sleep, Like he would get up after ten hours. I'm like, oh man, I only got ten hours. I'm just gonna go back to sleep. He would just be sleeping the whole time, like hibernating like a Guatemalan bear.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, we announced yesterday the Outlaw Music Festival Willie Dylan, Avid Brothers and more. You're in man before tickets.
Speaker 8: In It's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tickets not not going on Zale until Friday at ten am. All Right, I'm gonna have that. I'm gonna have that Guatemalan bear. He's gonna set you up with your tickets. Okay, thank you so much. All right, thank you, Mario, sounding great and homebroom, Thank you, Cloudy Sky today ten percent chance reign highs up around eighty one. Alex has Houston's headlines.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Rod Morning, home Room.
Speaker 3: After speaking with Mexican President Claudia Shinbaum and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, President Donald Trump decided to pause tariffs against Mexico and Canada yesterday for at least thirty days. Mexico and Canada have also paused their tariffs against the United States.
Speaker 2: In addition, Mexico has agreed.
Speaker 3: To deploy ten thousand National Guard members to the northern border to combat drug trafficking, and Canada's agreed to name a Fentinel czar, list Mexican cartels as terrorist groups and pledged to fight against the.
Speaker 1: Organized crime and money laundering going on.
Speaker 3: There was also a ten percent tariff that was put onto Chinese imports that did go into effect.
Speaker 1: At midnight.
Speaker 3: Governor Greg Abbott celebrated Texas's economic strength. In his sixth State of the State address, He also said an agenda that he says focuses on keeping the state a national leader by continuing its business friendly policies, cutting down on property taxes, and passing school voucher programs. He also called for some pop that could push forward culture wars on immigration, continued restrictions of rights for transgendered Texans, and the banning of diversity, equity and inclusion programs the received taxpayer funds. Abbott praise the Texas Legislature's work on using last year's thirteen billion dollar budget surplus to give property tax relief to Texas homeowners. Facebook is officially old enough to buy a beer. The social media site turns twenty one today. In honor of its twenty first birthday, Facebook release a list of twenty one things that you shouldn't post on the site. Some of the top ones included the answer to your security questions, passwords, and anything illegal. Also included on the list where your kid's school, your license, rants about your job, and some emotionally or drunk charged posts that you may regret later.
Speaker 2: I don't think this is that last one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: I don't do. I don't. I don't ever associate when I'm drinking or partying or having a good time and being on social media. I'll take pictures, but I won't run to a social media platform and put them up.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like I never I don't even do any Amazon shopping. I know you've done this before with a couple of drinks in you. I don't go online when I'm partying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a smart decision that you make.
Speaker 1: I don't even have to think about it though. It never comes up in my thought process. I just give you another beer, Like I'm having a good time. I never think to go online and like capture this moment on Twitter control.
Speaker 2: No, it's like sometimes I guess some takes out.
Speaker 1: That's what happened to.
Speaker 3: Roseanne, Right, Why don't you usually have like those takes? Just like sa Kwon Barkley sucks.
Speaker 2: Like that'll be my take. Where it's sports related, it's not politics or race related. That you're safe.
Speaker 1: Usually stay off of social media when you're drinking. That's my Yeah, that's my twenty one thing.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday to Facebook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, happy birthday. That's twenty one years.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: It's I remember that being a new thing when this show, this show was new here in Houston and we were talking about this new social media platform better than my Space. They said it could be better than MySpace, but it wasn't because you couldn't put a song on your page. Yeah, I wish you could.
Speaker 3: The Buyer's house from the fourth season of Stranger Things is for sale that The house is listed in Albuquerque, New Mexico, even though they say it's in California on Stranger Things. Is listed for six hundred and seventy five thousand dollars and has four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a finished basement, and a backyard pond. The house was also used for both exterior and interior shots on the show. So maybe you want to buy a little little part of Stranger Things. You just got to move to Mexico, New Mexico. Yeah you're interested, Now, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 2: The website Ultimate Classic Rock dot Com release it's list of their top fifteen hair metal frontmen of all time.
Speaker 1: Topping the list was Axel Rose.
Speaker 3: From Guns N' Roses, followed by David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar from Van Halen.
Speaker 1: Even though not hair metal.
Speaker 2: That's what a lot of people were mad about when they saw this list.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with guns Roses being on the list. Van Halen was in the seventies. They started with David Lee Roth. Anyways, I mean davidly Roth maybe the greatest front man of all time. I don't mind him being the greatest rock front man of all time.
Speaker 2: If you just said metal front man, that would have been different. A hair metal the hair.
Speaker 3: They're taking exceptions to Joe Elliott from def Leppard, Sebastian Bach from skid Row. They finished out the top five. John bin Jovi, he wasn't too far behind him. Brett Michaels and Vince Neil followed them.
Speaker 1: Def Leppard's seventies believe it or not, Oh eighties eighties with that early stuff, A band that was around a long long time. But I don't mind him being on the list because I think he's one of the greatest frunt men ever. Mean, excuse me while that whip about the White Snake here David Coverdale, here's ninth on the list. David Coverdale did make the list, and again they really didn't mean White Snake. The guy started in Deep Purple back in the day. So marios are using headlines. It's a list and it's a fun thing to argue always. That's why I make them love to disagree about lists. So that's on the music blog page. What's going on in sports?
Speaker 3: Rockets fell the nixt last night, one twenty four to one eighteen. They're now thirty two and seventeen on the season. Tonight they're gonna play the Brooklyn Nets on the road. Tip off for that game at six thirty and you can march sister station Sports Talk seven ninety.
Speaker 2: Super Bowl Opening Night was last night in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: The event formerly known as Media Day, Now it's in prime time. Some highlights included Travis Kelce guess what, talked about Taylor Swift, Chadot Grusinko kissed Eagles coach Nick Sirianni, Patrick Mahomes weighed in on the Luka Doncic trade that happened over the weekend, and Eagles wide receiver Aj Brown talked about reading books during games.
Speaker 1: Is there a connection that I don't know about with chad Ocho Cinco and the Eagles coach? Did they play together? Did they do something together?
Speaker 8: Do not recall?
Speaker 1: I mean, who cares they must be friends somehow. But yeah, it was weird seeing Chad Johnson kiss him. He just yeah, he was asking some other questions. Him and Jamis Winston were kind of wandering around asking questions. Jameis Winston is the highlight of my night watching that stuff. But all right, some other football news. Texans announced yesterday they're hiring rams tight ends coach and passing game coordinator. Nick Kayley is their new offensive coordinator. He's going to replace Bobby Slowik, who was fired after two years in the job.
Speaker 2: That is what's going on.
Speaker 1: It's boy, Okay, it's one hour in the books, one hour down, next hour. Got some things planned to talk about. Can you give you some Monster Jam tickets for this Saturday. Plus I'll throw in some pit passes that come down and say hi to your favorite radio guys. Okay, so that's all coming up.
Speaker 14: Houston's Rocking Alternatives The rod Ra This morning show from six to ten AM.
Speaker 9: Ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Buzz Here we go, ninety four or five The Buzz Red Hot Chili Pepper's Californication. Welcome to the seven o'clock hour. If you're carrying over from homeroom, thank you. If you're just joining us. We'll wake wakey, hands off the cupkke ten percent chance of rain. Cloudy's guys today, some of you on the coastal areas are dealing with some fog this morning. Sorry about that. His Today, if we hit eighty one, we will tie a record. Yesterday we broke a record. That's right, good h I don't know. I don't get into any of that. I'm just saying that it was a record eighty three yesterday. It hit eighty three. Wherever they officially do it. Maybe I hear them talking about the airport sometime. So we could be challenging another record high today this afternoon, when it hits eighty one, that would tie. So I just saw that it's gonna cool off. We're gonna be warm all this week. Someday it's gonna start to cool off, and then next week we should be a little cooler, feeling a little bit more like fall. Just worried about you. It's a ways off, but next week's gonna be cooler outside. You gotta standing on the roadside with our dudes. Got a jacket for the mile of me, You got a jacket, a sweat, got a jacket all right, Well, it's gonna be another beautiful day, another beautiful day, and it's it's just a great day to be on with you guys, as it always is. The Monster Jam Deep just counted. Ticket sale went down this morning and you guys, inside of thirty minutes, you bought fifteen hundred tickets. We'll see you Saturday. I will give you a chance to win some tickets coming up after the break. There's only one more Monster Jam unless they come back. I think they're coming back in October. I don't know that that's been officially announced yet, but Saturday is a chance to get down there and see us in the pits. And I didn't even get with Chili if he had a bunch of pictures. He said he was gonna get those up on Facebook. Did you get anything happened with all those pictures? There's a you had, like your nice camera out there.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I haven't gotten to it. I've been slacking blue blooding, now you know what. I've been kind of down since they canceled you, since they canceled Blue Bloods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I've just been lost. I don't know much to do with it anymore.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I just sat around in the backyard, swinging on the my tired swing that I made.
Speaker 2: I'll buy himself, smoking us agar and drinking a beer.
Speaker 1: Who of you knows where Nixon, Texas is?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to look it up too. It's about three quarters of the way to San Antonio and it's tiny. It's small. Jonathan is listening. He goes, Dude, I'm in Nixon, Texas working today. I can hear you loud or loud and clear on my radio. He said, I'll be back in Houston later today. But I just thought it was cool that the antenna is reaching. That's one hundred thousand watts. Baby, that's one hundred thousand watts. What on our tower? No, that would be a misinformation. It's one hundred thousand watts and our tower is nine and nineteen feet tall. Who knew that? I didn't know that either. I had to look it up. Yeah, our radio towers in Missouri City. So apparently we paid our electric bill and we are getting out there koday. Yeah, A lot of that has to do. Believe me. If you want me to call Bob and Engineering, I think I saw him, really And you want to be completely bored out of your balls as to why we are coming in in Nixon, Texas. He could tell you, but it would not be easy to hear, and it wouldn't speak quick.
Speaker 2: You still might not understand it. After he expected he could.
Speaker 1: Tell you in about twenty minutes why we're coming in Nixon, Texas's morning troposphuric conducting and the opposite of that, that's when we're not going very far.
Speaker 15: Well, you know, Rod, the saharan does is coming at the right angle. Yeah, so you know in order for that, the pressure has to be at nineteen percent.
Speaker 2: And you aired with the northeasterly coming in.
Speaker 15: And did I ever tell you about the time in nineteen seventy when we have that watt?
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I don't know if we've ever come in in Nixon, Texas before, but I'd like to welcome all our Nixonites this mon to the show. Good to have you on board. Sit tight, I'm gonna give you some Monster Jam tickets. On the flip of this break, we'll find out what's trending. We'll get a wreck check with Christina Cruz. It's all coming up.
Speaker 2: Rock and alternative fair hues to The Rod.
Speaker 9: Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM.
Speaker 1: The Buzz Yes, it is Welcome back Rob Ryan Show Tattooesday. I got some Monster Jam tickets coming up for you to join us out there this Saturday. I got cloudy skies. Those are those fluffy things in the sky. Yeah, it was a question. Today I'm fresh out of bed, head to head. They got that one cloudy skies, ten percent chance of rain, high of eighty one today. What's trending?
Speaker 2: Amber Lynn Pelham Pelham is turning Tattooesday admitted herself for our Tattooesday feature and I am liking what I said.
Speaker 1: She sent this to me last week. I remember talking about her and I said, are you kidding me? She's like, no one's ever sent me in. I'm gonna send myself.
Speaker 2: In less than a thousand followers right now. Let's let's get those numbies up. Let's get those numbies up. Gang go over there and give her a follow Take a look. I like what I see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean she's a fan of the Rob Ryan Show. She's in the family. Let's support what's going on. So and let me just throw that out there. You've got an Instagram account and you're wondering if anyone's ever gonna submit you submit yourself.
Speaker 2: Submit yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there you go.
Speaker 2: Also training a Super Bowl opening night. All the craziness went down last night, and uh yeah, I mean chat out to Sinkle kissing the coach of the Eagles, did Andy Reid in a Hawaiian shirt, Patrick Mahomes talking about NBA trades, Jameis Winston asking questions.
Speaker 1: For the most part, it was pretty tame. There's not a huge it's the biggest story is chad Ocho Sinkle kissing the Eagles coach.
Speaker 3: Then the Eagles aren't very exciting, so people didn't really have anything excity to ask them, right.
Speaker 1: I wasn't expecting me like a nice thing that you would say, I wont and I will not at all.
Speaker 2: Okays, super fun, terrific if I if I may say, oh, they're they're trending because we have a tariff on China right now. China has a terriff on us, but we pause our tariffs with Mexico and Canada. So that's what people are talking about. That's just trending on ninety with by the bus.
Speaker 1: All right, I mean Trump's using it to get some things done, you know hens Yeah, Okay, so monster Jam Saturday. I got a four pack of tickets with pit passes for caller number ten seven one. Good luck they're on.
Speaker 2: Ryan Show, Fun ninety four five to the.
Speaker 1: Bus ninety four five the buzz, Good morning rob Ryan's show, Get in, get out. That's the Killers. And somebody told me thanks for joining us on this tat Tuesday. I appreciate each and every one of you hanging with us. A little bit cloudy skies, ten percent chance of rain hies them around eighty one. Ooh ooh, a Monster Jam going down. Let's go over to the phones here. Good morning. I can't even hear you over that roaring engine. Hi. What's your name? Is there somebody on the phone with me right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Ryan?
Speaker 2: Hardy?
Speaker 1: Ryan, what do you all mousey about? I can't hear you. Ryan. Step up? Step up, dude, step up. I'm like a loud, brash guy. I need you to I need to match the energy here. Ryan. Where are you from?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Richmond?
Speaker 1: All right, dude, listen, We'll let the Monster Jams do all the work. You just sit back and enjoy it. Ryan, I'm gonna give you four pack of tickets to Monster Jam with pit passes. This Saturday. Okay, bro, awesome, appreciate it. Okay, I mean I got you like I'm running the board here. I got you as high as that thing will go. And that's all I got. It's all the power you're giving me. Dude. Hey, we're I'm very excited.
Speaker 4: A little one will be our first time.
Speaker 1: That's good, bro, all right, daddy, oh thank you. Have a great time, and that's cool. You know, when you take a kid for the very first time to get to see those Monster Jam trucks, it's a big deal. It's a big deal, and you're hoping to like hit some sort of a core memory with your kid. You know, kid and their kids aren't going to remember anything we've done with them. I put this up on Facebook earlier this morning and I said, I'll even get you started my question this morning. You know how you can create like one of those little colored boxes on Facebook and you can put some text in there. What phrase annoys you every time you hear it? I said, I'll get you started. I really this is legitimately, I really do not enjoy hearing this. When someone says and we've used it ironically, and that's what happens. Then you start saying it, Yeah, I love that for you. There is nothing more.
Speaker 2: Are condescending you got me to start doing that?
Speaker 1: There is When someone says that to me, I'm just like the asshole alarm is going off. Hute. I love that for you. That's worse than bless your heart. That's ten times worse than bless your heart. But I've been here long enough. I understand the bless your heart thing. I get it now. I understand what you're saying when you say that to me. Okay, been around, But saying that you love that for me, that's like saying, you know what, You're so low that that's a win for you. It would be a loss for everyone else. But I love that for you. Well, it's just I would never bring myself to that level. I love it for you. I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't I wouldn't even come close to something like that. But for you, I love it.
Speaker 3: I like to do I've kind of evolved that at the golf tournaments we do at the gravy hole when somebody tease off, like, no matter what they do, if you hit a perfect shot.
Speaker 2: If you hit the worst shot ever, you're gonna love that.
Speaker 1: That here's what they're writing. Danna says, you should feel blessed.
Speaker 2: Oh it's like always like when something terrible happens.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, but I got broad, but you should feel blessed you had something to get wrong.
Speaker 1: She even has a little follow up here, I love it, Dan, and she goes, you can't force someone to feel blessed. They have to earn it and feel it themselves. Absolutely. Heather says, it is what it is. I used to work with this awful woman who said up all the time, usually with an attitude. So it used to drive me nuts. It just means you're not doing anything to help them, Tia, thanks in advance, like because because I asked you, I know you're gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I asked you for a very.
Speaker 3: Very specific chore. Now it's gonna take you hours to do it. Thanks in advance for getting all of this stuff from me.
Speaker 1: I'll say this, and I think we can well, we can't all agree on anything, but I think a lot of you would agree that social media and smartphones have not been good for enhancing her language, the English language. It has not been good. Yeah, it is not.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 1: It has taken us backwards, which is beautiful and terrible at the same time. I don't know, Daniel. So I did a thing, and it's right, it's it's something. I mean, you know, you you ran a five K and you put up your picture.
Speaker 5: That's great.
Speaker 1: So I did a thing.
Speaker 2: Just finish my first five k say that. Yeah, I bought a car. Just say I bought a car.
Speaker 1: Guys. Gordon says, long story short, Leonard says, wakey, wakey, eggs and baky hey don't no, hey, hey, what about.
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I usually do it ironically, but sometimes it is like what this guy said that that thing is that I could repost this, but I'm going to repost.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna say this so it looks like I did it.
Speaker 1: You could also use that right when something was set that right there, right there? That Okay.
Speaker 2: I cringe every time I see anybody use the word hubby.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there was Mubs.
Speaker 2: Isn't as weird, but Hubby, like me and Hubby were doing this like just say your husband, man, here we go.
Speaker 1: It's weird ready, hubby, wifey, preggers, dog, oh, and fur baby, all with some strong feelings. I feel all of those, yeah, dog mom strong feelings.
Speaker 2: I don't care as much.
Speaker 3: About dog mom, but like it's not your your fur baby, just.
Speaker 2: Say my dog. Okay, I gave you pass on dog ones just a dog rock.
Speaker 1: Saying thanks for coming to my ted talk after the most basic, unoriginal couple of sentences sentences about your opinion on something.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, make sure you tip your servers or don't go out to eat. Thanks for coming to my ted talk. I have not seen that.
Speaker 1: No one's used that on beyet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's a little bits of things they think that they're lecturing somebody on this usually have to like politics and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Does everybody know what gaslighting really is?
Speaker 2: No, they don't. They think they do, but they don't.
Speaker 1: And I feel like when people accuse or accusatory and they're talking about gaslighting, I don't know if they really know what it is.
Speaker 2: And like being gullible is not being gas lit.
Speaker 3: If you're easily confused, don't tell on yourself by saying I got gas lit, I got I got tricked.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Gaslighting is though, like making up stuff like I like to just be like, hey, you know what, you're being hysterical when anybody disagrees with me because that like gives me the up ridge. That is me gaslighting them. But like every time you get in a bad situation, it's not because you're gas lit.
Speaker 1: I love how influencer is when they're making videos. I've seen this, as a matter of fact, I just saw it. I can't remember where, but they were being their true self, and I, you know, thank you for letting me know that. Everything else you do when you don't tell me you're being your true self right there, Every single every single thing that falls out of your yapper is a lie. But until you say, you know what, I'm being my true self right now, speak your truth, my truth, living my best life. Was mentioned anybody that's doing blank in their blank era. I think the era thing is a little overplayed. I'll have to agree with that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so funny.
Speaker 1: Sometimes Blank was not on my twenty twenty five bingo card. Yeah that's really all right. Listen, these are things that are being suggested and said.
Speaker 2: This is like the circle back and like all the work ones, but just in real in regular life.
Speaker 1: I've been accused of saying this. I was today years old. Dominic says he hates that I think.
Speaker 2: We do that, and I was like, it is one of those where we did it ironically.
Speaker 1: Yep. Now it's just become part of my life. I would like to add one on my own. Just because you sat down and paid your water bill, you weren't adulting. You just paid a bill. That's it.
Speaker 2: Adults have done that for years.
Speaker 1: Okay, I gotta do some adulting today. It's like, oh my god, it chat down, did some adulting. I set my taxes to hr H and R block, did some adulting to them. Really on I'm thinking that right now, I'm gonna bump this up. I'm gonna bump this up on our Facebook fakes. I think I want more. I want to hear what you guys are thinking. So Rod Ryan's show nine five, but Rob Ryan show on this Tattooesday. That now once again our number one link Tattooesday. She's local. She sent it in. I'm following it now. That's awesome. Yeah, she's like, no one's ever sent me in before. Do you think I could maybe be featured on Tattoosday? I said, is a frog's ass water tight?
Speaker 2: It's exactly what he said. I heard him say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is okay, So yeah, of course you could be featured. So that is our number one link today looking at girls and then from this morning the deep discount Monster Fam ticket sale. Those tickets are gone, but so many of you were hitting up that link. It did so well. If we hit eighty one today we tie a record from like the fifties, as far as like warm weather today.
Speaker 2: Are rooting for that or do we want to be on the other side of history.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with eighty one. I don't mind tying the record. Doors. It was almost like I'm not turning on the AC like the AC on right now.
Speaker 6: I just can't.
Speaker 1: I can't bring myself to do it. I'm not doing it. I don't have.
Speaker 3: Control of my stuff now because we have a kid, and my wife can use that argument, Well, you're right, kid has to be comfortable.
Speaker 1: First doors open. It is a little muggy out there. I'm not complaining. I'm not complaining. Okay, I'm not complaining. Okay, Espinosa says, please add this to your list of phrases. Must nice. Oh yeah, I bumped it up to the top. As a matter of fact, I pinned it to our Facebook page. What phrase annoys you every time you hear it. The thing that I got you guys started with, is I love that for you. Melissa's arguing. She's like, Rod, I love I love that for you. I use it. It's my way of telling someone I don't even care about you or what you're doing. It's also a way for me to end the conversation that I want to get out of. Once the person is at that point, I can throw it in turn walk away. I love that for you, Melissa. Brian says when someone says, okay, real talk right now, Rick, I wasn't really talking to you, but now I am really talking to you. Yeah, that's kind of what he said. He goes, so when you don't say that, you're not being real.
Speaker 2: Ever, I'm not ever real when they're not living their truth or being their true self.
Speaker 1: Doug Rojas the the phrase that annoys him every time he hears it, AMF. I mean it's once a day, dude, It's once a day at the show. It contains a word that I'm not allowed to say on the radio. So AMF is FCC friendly. So okay, sorry that annoys you. It's not going anywhere. Chili just hit me up. He said, would you please remind people on links and guests today he is giving you the opportunity to sign up to come down to the radio station and play read my Lips on Thursday. There's a few simple things that he's asking for. Follow his directions and maybe you will be picked to play. I guess it would be you right.
Speaker 2: Me this week.
Speaker 1: Chili was last week, so the listener will come in and play Alex Read my Lips. If you want to come in and play Alex on Thursday morning, Read my Lips, you have to sign up at the buzz dot com.
Speaker 9: The rod Ryan Morning Shows.
Speaker 1: To ninety four or five Buzz Popper roa Tattooesday, guys local She's killing it by far and away our number one blog page today, Uh Tattooesday and it is crushing right now. Her name is Amberln and she sent this one in and just gave her a little follow.
Speaker 2: Hey you go.
Speaker 1: Rod Ryan Show is now following Amberlin ten percent chance of rain Cloudy's guys highs up around eighty one. We're gonna play game next hour. We're gonna play the seven and ten game.
Speaker 13: Seven Intan you wanted a game, Yeah, we got it.
Speaker 1: We got a jingle, we got a jingle, we got music, we got the game. You're gonna we got to drop Brady.
Speaker 2: The seven ten split that was which is the genesis of the entire game. Yeah, we find it dropped. We're like, how do we make a game out of this?
Speaker 1: It was a listener that's sent me and said here's what you do, right.
Speaker 2: You were just like, when did you come with a game just for this drop?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly, and then it was sent to me, So I'll see if I can find that. So that's gonna happen next hour for Buzzfest tickets where right now I got Alex and Houston's headlines.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Rod, you're warning everyone.
Speaker 3: After speaking with Mexican President Claudia Scheinbaum and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, President Trump decided to pause tariffs against Mexico and Canada yesterday. Mexico and Canada have also paused their tariffs against the United States. In addition, Mexico's agreed to deploy ten thousand National Guard members to the northern border to combat drug trafficking. In Canada has agreed to name a fentanylzar and list Mexican cartels as terrorist groups, and also pledged to fight against.
Speaker 2: Organized crime and money laundering.
Speaker 3: There was a ten percent tariff on Chinese imports that did go into effect at midnight. The eighty three year old man accused of shooting at Pasadena Memorial High School over the weekend told authorities that he thought he was under attack and that he feared for his life. Dennis Irwin Brandle's been charged with assault with a deadly weapon, but is sam he thought he was being chased by someone and that he and his wife could be killed. Randall was subdued by several parents after allegedly firing shots during a band competition at the school. I said he found that the average teenager uses their phones for ninety two minutes a day each school day. The top things that they use these phones for are checking social media, texting, and watching videos. Researchers steens are spending twenty seven percent of their daily phone time while that they are at school. Some of it could definitely be whether at lunch or passing periods and whatnot, but you probably don't get to ninety two minutes without using those in class at least a little bit.
Speaker 2: Companies are continuing.
Speaker 3: To roll out their Super Bowl ads earlier and earlier each year. A thirty second Super Bowl ad cost about eight million dollars, so maybe that's why they want to get their most out of their money. But some companies that have already put their ads out are Cores Light, who decided to go with slots instead of celebrities in their ad this year, Vin Diesel, Ludacris and Michelle Rodriguez teaming up for a Hoggendas ad and Snoop Dogg and Tom Brady team you have to fight anti Semitism in an ad that is paid for by Patriots owner Robert Kraft, Chris Jenner, Chris Pratt and Chris Hemsworth, all the Chris is I have teamed up for.
Speaker 2: An ad for the new Meta AI glasses.
Speaker 1: That's your entertainment news story today. It's the Super Bowl commercials. Yes, we have ads, Yeah, you know we have like the big headline. Then there's a real news story and then what we call a fluff story, the kids on the phone at school entertainment, and then you're about to do music. You know what I've been avoiding. What if I say Blake Lively to you? Are they mean? What is do you know what's going on.
Speaker 2: I have not talk tries to explain it, but I don't understand it enough to like watch it that.
Speaker 1: Sorry to use that from earlier.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, so this is what's going on with Blake Lively and Ryan ran On and Justin Baldnnie.
Speaker 2: Yeah they were they blackballed him. Are they meaning about him? I don't s'.
Speaker 1: Suing him, he's suing her. They made a movie together. He's going like she started the lawsuit. Now he is saying, I'm going to show you everything about Blake Lively and I'm going to also include Ryan Reynolds, and I'm going to expose this whole thing.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean a lot to me. I don't even know the movie. But it's just it's every single day and I feel like we haven't talked about it at all. We don't cover a lot of entertainment tonight stuff on the show The Hollywood Reporter. This is where it's not where you're gonna get that stuff.
Speaker 2: Like there's no like solid facts. Just he said she said about a lot of it. Right, I'm just letting the audience know we've heard about it. We just don't know what it is really, do you want me to just talk out my ass because I could do that. I don't think you wouldn't like that.
Speaker 1: That's just me every day on this show. But we know that there's some Blake Lively business and Ryan Reynolds and then some guy named Justin Ballad Baldoni, So we don't there's something going on. Go check it out on your own.
Speaker 2: So be aware that we are aware.
Speaker 1: No one on this show is qualified to discuss that story.
Speaker 3: When we are qualified to discuss is that The show that we announced at the end of yesterday's show, Willie Nelson Bob Dylan reuniting for the Outlaw Festival Tour.
Speaker 1: It's gonna feature thirty five stops.
Speaker 3: And it's gonna run from May thirteenth through September nineteenth.
Speaker 1: Willie and Dylan are gonna be joined by the Avitt.
Speaker 3: Brothers, Cheryl Crow, Billy Strings, Turnpike, Troubadours and more throughout this tour.
Speaker 2: The tour is gonna make a stop in Houston on July sixth.
Speaker 3: Tickets are gonna go on sale Friday, but you can win them from us here all week long.
Speaker 2: We already gave out a pair of them earlier this morning.
Speaker 1: Show Crow is a little bit bigger than and more you ry, I said, Cheryl Crow, and I know you said it right, But what I was handed yesterday was Willie Dylan. No problem there, you can interchange those. I think it's Willy's deal.
Speaker 2: I think they're alternating. Who's going with them to say?
Speaker 1: Maybe so so Abitt Brothers and more so. I don't know if that third slot we're getting the Abit Brothers here? Is Cheryl Crow in that slot?
Speaker 6: Or is she?
Speaker 1: Is she part of and Moore? Show Crow should never be mentioned that.
Speaker 2: She will not be at the Houston show.
Speaker 1: But maybe Okay. I've seen her live in concert and as a matter of fact, I've turned London onto her a little bit. And I'm like, there is no Taylor Swift without show Crow, you know. And you could say that about a lot of artists. But she's a writer. She writes and performs her own stuff, and she has written huge hits and she's a really well respected writer.
Speaker 3: And then this Billy Strings guy I'm seeing everywhere. Yeah, everybody's talking about Billy Strings.
Speaker 1: Are we getting him and more? I do not know.
Speaker 3: I know we have Avitt Dylan and Willie right, can confirm that can throw show.
Speaker 2: I do not know about the rest.
Speaker 1: Can you throw those Red Clay guys?
Speaker 2: I would like to see if the Red Clay Gang or whatever they're called will be there as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Chilli put that up on the music blog page.
Speaker 2: Maybe headline.
Speaker 1: Maybe it explains exactly who's coming to Houston. I don't know, but I know you're excited because the Abitt Brothers are one of your favorites, and you turned me onto.
Speaker 2: That I will be at this show.
Speaker 1: He'll find a way. How about this one, I'm co signing.
Speaker 2: Let's go, Let's go. I love that, brother, I love that for you, Rod, What do you got?
Speaker 3: In sports Rockets found of the Knicks last night, one twenty four to one eighteen. They're thirty two and seventeen on the season so far. Tonight they're gonna put the Brooklyn Nets on the road. Tip off for that at six thirty. You can listen to it on our sister station, Sports Talk seven to ninety. In Football News, Super Bowl Opening Night was last night in New Orleans. The event formerly known as Media Day, just shifted the prime time Travis Kelsey talked about Taylor Swift chat out gersinco kissed Eagles coach Nick Sirianni Patrick Mahomes wide in on the Luka Doncics trade. Eagles receiver Aj Brown talked about reading books during games. Jamis Winston was out there asking silly questions to people. It was a great time had by all. In some more football news, the Texans announced yesterday they're hiring Rams tight ends coach and passing game coordinator Nick Cayley as their new offensive coordinator. He'll be replacing Bobby Slok, who was let go after two seasons as.
Speaker 2: The offensive coordinator for the Texans. That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 9: The rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM, The Buzz five, The Buzz, Spreaking Benjamin and I Will Not Bow.
Speaker 1: That's play part of the show. Paper Cloudy Skies. Today, I have eighty one. Could be a record setting day. If we hit eighty one, we will tie a record. We're gonna play a game. Savannah is the one that invented this game for The Rod Ryan Show. Seven and you want any game called seven? You got it?
Speaker 7: What a jingle?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: And we got no Marconia Woods.
Speaker 1: Some of our finest work Savannah. January Feby March May twenty second, twenty twenty three, Rod, you could ask listeners to name seven things in ten seconds. Sometimes it's the Savannah's whole email. Now I know what we were talking about because we must have been playing the seven to ten split Randy, right, which is one of my favorite drops. I'm going back and forth with somebody that is coming up with like somehow how we can do this whole brackets and drops and everything. Oddly enough, the person that is really big on this, you know the drops that we use on the show, like some of the you know, get inside right now, this person is, you know, saying that you know you can come up with a bracket and put all the drops on there. I just don't know if it's possible WebWise, because you would have to be able to hear the drops to vote on them do I don't know.
Speaker 2: We would have to like do it daily on the show and play it and then people vote. Do it that way, Okay, I have a face off by a couple of them each day.
Speaker 1: Well, the seven and ten Randy drop. She agrees, but what she doesn't like, she said, she cringes every time she hears it. Tell me if you think this would be easily Grade eight Grand Salami, Grand Salami from the Great mind Low Hamilton. Do you feel that would be a top eight drop all time on this show. I do not, really.
Speaker 3: No, I think it would get I think it would be a high seed. But I see it getting upset by some of the lesser ones that people.
Speaker 2: Like, because let's the thing about drops, and sometimes you forget about a drop and then you hear it again, you go, oh, we're gonna play that more.
Speaker 3: And I don't have one off the top of my head that I can think of like that. But I know that if you had a bracket of sixty four of these, there would be a bunch that people were like, dude, that's my favorite. I forgot that even exists.
Speaker 1: We'd have to go scrape up Testa's gun sound, which we can get the audio from it because that guy made the YouTube video, so we could do we could do that. I respectfully disagree that if we ever do a bracket of drops March Madness style Milo Hamilton's Grand Salami, and I even think Wiggins gets a separate I feel like you can get confused. I think Wiggins gets a separate entry. They have to play each other. I think Wiggins gets maybe to the second round. I think Milo's Grand Salami goes right down to the final four. I think okay, but you know the reason that we're playing the game that we're about to play, so you time keep. We don't play this game nearly enough.
Speaker 2: I wiep. Yet.
Speaker 1: We have the jingle. We have the tick tick tick tick tick tick ten seconds. You are in charge of keeping time, and people are gonna have to name seven things in ten seconds.
Speaker 2: And because typically would try and track what was said, so I'll try and do both things.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you're gonna have the time. Okay, Well I'll also do that. Now did we Did we ever get anybody that won this? I think?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna time you you ready, I'm gonna give you ten seconds. But you do you have music? Yes?
Speaker 2: I do have music.
Speaker 7: Hold on.
Speaker 1: These are all things that we could have gone off the air yesterday. Now listen, we did go back and listen.
Speaker 2: We did a little research.
Speaker 1: We did a little bit of research. We found the jingle there you go a bad we see. We found where is it? Oh? Here it is? Okay, yeah, seven and ten?
Speaker 2: Couldn't miss that bad for the world.
Speaker 1: You got it. You wanted a game called seven and ten? All right, I'll just time you right here. I won't even do any of the fancy in ten seconds. Name seven berries blueberry strawberry s. I e berry Goji berry cranberry.
Speaker 2: Time, No, nope, time I was two away time.
Speaker 1: Seven berries is tough.
Speaker 2: Seven berrys. Just I would have said, Michael.
Speaker 1: And Barry White, Michael Berry, Yeah, Manielo, Barry Levinson. I feel like that's a name. Okay, all right, the seven ten game. This could be a little rocky at first.
Speaker 2: We'll figure it out, but it is for.
Speaker 1: Mother's Best tickets, so you're gonna want to play. Don't worry about it. We'll get you set up after after the break, so we gotta find out which trend people do a rec check and everything, and then I don't know, maybe we need Chili to time keep her something. I know, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 9: The rod Ryan Morning Show six the bus that's.
Speaker 1: Us it's and then the rod Ryan Show in the morning show that plays these silly games in the morning. We got the Savannah seven and ten game coming up for a chance to win some Buzzfest tickets. I mean, we got to try it. I mean, we gotta do it. This is us on a tight rope with no net. I think we can pull this off. We got Claude's guys today, low chances of rain highs today again eighty one cap Tuesday's trending dude, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Amber Lynn Pelham is self submitted today Hill and it looks like people are heading over this.
Speaker 2: She had.
Speaker 3: Less than a thousand followers at the beginning of merch He's already gained over one hundred so far. Nice seep at into that number. Gang Chucker out at the world famous Rod Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com.
Speaker 2: World Cancer Day is also today.
Speaker 3: It's a day to encourage prevention, detection, and treatment of all kinds of cancers and to remember those that we have lost to different forms of cancer throughout the year, throughout the years. And then also trending is Cooper cup Rams wide receiver was notified, Yesterdy the team is looking for a trade for their star.
Speaker 1: Receiver Bills Bills.
Speaker 2: I would love Cooper Cup ship them over to the Bills.
Speaker 1: Maybe I would.
Speaker 2: Love Cooper Cup a well. People are talking about that and that is what's trending. Not provide the Bush.
Speaker 1: National think of mail man day.
Speaker 2: Oh, I celebrate privately.
Speaker 1: I have a male woman. I saw that that was something that was happening today. Okay, we got a we got an intro, we got everything right, Yes we do. So I got a chance for you to win some Buzzfest tickets today. I mean I could take Caller ten or we could play seven you want any game called?
Speaker 10: You got it?
Speaker 1: All I hear is my fat mouth. What do you hear when you hear that?
Speaker 2: Most of you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got it? Is Chili singing at all.
Speaker 2: You can hear his baritone in the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's bringing down.
Speaker 2: He's actually made the whole song.
Speaker 1: He's a bossy bottom. Okay, bossy Okay, jay, I don't hear you singing at all on that jingle. Come on, lean into the mic a little bit, teeth player, because y'all have my mic off. That's not true. We all did it around one microphone. We did it beach boy style. Yeah, we were all we were all holding on to the one here. Yeah yeah, yeah, we did it just like that. Okay, Jillie, I need you to line up some people, all right. I don't know if the first person is going to get it, or if the second part is going to get it. I got a bunch of categories here just in case it takes a while. I know that's Wizard's favorite. When we have ten people on the air that keep losing over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Rod, we're gonna have to rethink this.
Speaker 1: We're not having a meeting about this. We're just gonna do it. All right, Well, listen, this is a this is what started the whole damn thing. You got the ready, So if you get the seven.
Speaker 2: And ten literally just that drop started a whole game.
Speaker 1: You get that, and then we'll give you Buzzfest tickets. I know, so stupid. Seven one, three, two, one, two, five, nine five. If you want to play the seven and ten games.
Speaker 7: Dunning their helmets and shoulder pads stood ready to make music, Come with Field.
Speaker 1: The Rod Ryan Show on ninety four five, The Buzz ninety four five, The Buzz Offspring, gotta get away, Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. Jully, I'm gonna need you on this too, fall hands on deck on this one for this game we got coming up. I see a bunch of people want to play the game. That's good news. Hello Alex, Hello, rod, you're feeling good, feeling confident? Rings okay, never better. Ten percent chance of rain, maybe a twenty percent chance tonight. I see that. I see it doesn't go up to that. Cloudy's guys highs up around eighty one. Oh, here he comes. Okay, yeah, I didn't. Yeah, you can come in here. I think I need you for repeats. I need you, I need you on repeat duty, making sure that there are no repeats. Goddamn any hello, no pad for you? Okay, all right, Chili's joining us in studio. Did you have any trouble getting people to play?
Speaker 7: Nah, they're ready to go.
Speaker 1: They wanted to play this. Well, because it's for bus beestickets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's a big prize.
Speaker 1: Big, it's a huge prize. Okay. Well, I'm gonna listen specifically to see if I can hear you, Chili, Okay, because I don't.
Speaker 15: Can you?
Speaker 1: You got your headphones on, I've got him on. Okay, let's see. Are you even singing on this? I am? Okay, let's listen.
Speaker 9: You want any game called?
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was a little high on that.
Speaker 1: I don't think I heard you at all. I heard tests on that one, but.
Speaker 2: I was wearing them tight jeans. That's why I was a little high.
Speaker 1: You get it, all right? It looks like Eric got through. Eric's gonna play the seven and ten games? Hi, Eric, Good morning, Good morning, Eric. Do you understand the task that we're asking of you today. I'm going to give you a category and I got Chilli making sure that you don't slide in any repeats. I got Alex timing. The name of the game is seven and ten. I give you the category. You give me seven things in that category. You can get it in ten seconds. You're the winner today. That's easy, right, sure? Okay? I did an example round with Alex. I gave him berries and uh gotcha. No, I didn't wasn't able to pull that one off. Chili, dingle berry, dingle berries. Yea, dingle berries would have counted. That could have been your seventh All right, Eric, are you ready to play the seven and ten game?
Speaker 8: I am ready.
Speaker 7: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Is my timekeeper ready? Yes? Is my duplicate judge ready?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: Sam?
Speaker 2: Slow though that real cock and spell it right?
Speaker 1: Here we go seven and ten game, Eric, seven words ending in I n g go.
Speaker 12: Running, playing, feeling, loving, having, slipping, winning, got it, got it in time?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 1: Wow? Kidding me?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Less than a second?
Speaker 1: Left? Less a second, bro, I didn't think you were gonna get That was a long ten seconds, dude. Hey, I'm gonna give your bus Fest tickets. Eric drop Oh and then you know what? No, here it is. That's awesome, Eric, he's a big winner today. It love you, guys. I don't want it to be over yet.
Speaker 7: Though.
Speaker 1: I don't want it to be over yet. I want to play a gun. Yes, I'm gonna play a gun. Okay, Eric, stay right there. I'm gonna get your tickets. Okay, here's the bail tickets. I'll find a pair of bus. I want more tickets. I'll find another pair of bus. I want to play again, Joseph, you want to play?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, oh god, yes I heard.
Speaker 1: Listen. Eric just won the game. Eric gets the tickets. I will find you if you're the winner, I will find you a pair of Busfest tickets if you can get seven and ten. Okay, I would love that if I can get the Okay, here we go. Got some ticktik tick for me? Yeah, come and see all right, here we go. This is Joseph. Maybe this game is too easy, maybe it should be ten and ten, seven and ten. Here we go, seven and ten, seven pizza toppings, go.
Speaker 8: Pepperoni, cheese, olive, sell peppers, pam pineapple, anchovies green wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah two second?
Speaker 2: Two seconds?
Speaker 1: Is this game too easy?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well you get it as well. I didn't want it to be over either. Oh god, yeah, thank you? All right, I love this man, listen, I'll don't. I will find these tickets for you. I promise you. Eric and Joseph you're both going to Buzzfest with us and winning the seven and ten games.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I want a new tickets, Manhank, you.
Speaker 2: Man, that is fun.
Speaker 1: That is fun. All right, dude, congratulations Mann.
Speaker 2: Seven and you want.
Speaker 1: Any game called seven? You got it?
Speaker 10: Please?
Speaker 9: Ryan show.
Speaker 1: But buzz link a park. Before that seven and ten game? Was the seven and ten game?
Speaker 2: Was it always that?
Speaker 6: He's? Did?
Speaker 1: We always get a window?
Speaker 2: Had people lose it?
Speaker 1: We just had two studs on. I sucked at the berry one. I guess oh you lost. I'm the example round the berries.
Speaker 2: See I inspired. I may not be like me.
Speaker 1: You couldn't get seven berries in ten seconds?
Speaker 2: I walked so they could fly?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: That was fun. I like the seven and ten game. Thank you Savannah for inventing a Cloudy's guys today eight ten percent chance of rain highs of around eighty one. You were talking about Cooper Cup is asking for a tread and then listener Alex is like, dude, don't rule out the Texans. They just got former Rams passing coach as the offensive coordinator. Yeah, so there's a connection right there.
Speaker 3: He could he could be a replacement for Diggs if Diggs he's gone after this year because it was a one year contract.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cooper Cup over digs all day, all day.
Speaker 2: Current digs, Yes, okay, current digs post a cy Altaire Diggs digs.
Speaker 1: In his prime, maybe not, but right now Cooper Cup, Cooper Cup over them for sure. Super Bowl the biggest gambling day of the year. Alex, it is I know you like to how do you put it?
Speaker 6: You like to?
Speaker 1: You like to get your beak wet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like to be Are you wet in your beak on the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: I will be? Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, so will There should be seventy six faces up on our big game board. See how I switch? I didn't see that big game on Sunday. Yeah, we're we're working with our friends over at car Back and Love Street Blonde? Is your face made it on there?
Speaker 6: Yet?
Speaker 1: Chance to win five hundred dollars per quarter and on the final score. So now back to talking about the super Bowl. I'm going to give you some of these bets that are out there right now, and you're gonna have to as always explained it to me, will a player cry during the national anthem? Will will they be shown on tele vision? Yes? Minus four thirty, No, plus two eighty five. It's weird that the yes it knows aren't like right closer to one another.
Speaker 3: So minus four thirty means you would have to put down four hundred and thirty dollars to win one hundred back on.
Speaker 1: Top of that. Okay, that's where the minus number is. You don't win as much when there's a minus.
Speaker 3: The plus none it means if you put one hundred down you would win, however much the plus is on top of your hundred.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you have to play? Do you have to place one hundred dollars back?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, But it's those are a bit of percentages.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm shooting. It's a good explanation, Will Travis Kelce, Okay, will Travis Kelsey propose to Taylor Swift Yes, plus five hundred No, minus nine fifty.
Speaker 2: That means he's not going to It's a big it's a.
Speaker 1: Big minus number.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to lay a lot of money. It's not worth it, which makes it seem like it's not going to happen.
Speaker 1: Kendrip Lamar halftime Show guests all pluses, Future plus one twenty five, Metro Boomin plus one twenty five, Lil Wayne plus one sixty four, Baby Keeam plus one seventy. The highest number is the best chance.
Speaker 2: The lowest plus would be the best chance. Okay, that would mean the most likely, which is why you're gonna get a less payout.
Speaker 1: Okay, the lower payoff. Well, any quarterback record a reception plus sixteen hundred yes.
Speaker 2: So on a bet like this.
Speaker 3: And then there's also every Super Bowl since I've gambled, you always take will a non quarterback throw a touchdown pass?
Speaker 2: It happened in the Bengals.
Speaker 3: Rams was the last one it happened in I remember, and it happened as the first touchdown of the game, and it was awesome. You're ahead for the rest of whatever you've bet. But those are the most fun bets because you're just kind of rooting for for fun to happen.
Speaker 1: So this is will a quarterback okay, well a non quarterback throw a touchdown? That's one of them.
Speaker 3: The Eagles did the Philly Special and the last Super Bowl that they won, so you're thinking maybe they.
Speaker 1: Run that back? Have they run that Philly spec without that was I.
Speaker 3: Don't think they had Nick Foles, right, Yeah, they did in the last Super Bowl, but I think they've run similar stuff with a quarterback get in the past.
Speaker 1: Because I think Nick Foles famously asked for that play. Yeah he drew any offensive lineman to score a touchdown? Yes, plus twenty eight hundred. You put them at it as a tight end. Yeah you could, I can see that. So you put down one hundred and you win twenty eight hundred.
Speaker 2: Yes, well on those you put like five ten dollars down because the payout is a lot anyways, So okay, you sprinkle on this. I wouldn't recommend putting one hundred dollars on a bunch of stuff. If you're you're sprinkling the boards, you throw a little bit here and there, and then you got your hand in a lot of pots watching think.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, this is what we're talking about. Legal in Texas, it doesn't matter. I'm sure you could find your ways.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's my other question.
Speaker 2: You could, Hey Orleans. If you're going to go to New Orleans, you can do it there. Go across the day lines to go like Charles, you can beat the sports book there.
Speaker 1: But don't we run commercials for betting place.
Speaker 3: It's like fantasy stuff, so it's more of a contests as legal terms would say.
Speaker 2: It's a contest, it's a lottery. There's no this isn't gambling.
Speaker 3: Fantasy sports you could say would be gambling, but under the guise of the law, it's just a contest.
Speaker 1: Thank you for clearing all of this stuff up with me. Okay, now, if I get just someone to explain this Blake Lively thing to me, then I'll know everything that's going on in the world.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: On Friday, I have been this last couple of years where I just put all of the dumb bets that I am putting on the Super Bowl. Okay, I will not put the amounts that I'm putting on it, but I will put like Alex's dumbass, got this one and then if I get it right, you have to give me credit if you copy it.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. That's all you want.
Speaker 3: You don't want to cut, you just want to If you want to use your money, you can use your money.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to ask anbody else.
Speaker 1: See you do you put up your record and how successful you've been in the past at Baby Gambles.
Speaker 2: If you go give me a follow on X that is my podcast me in the cost of my podcast. Every day we post our bets on the.
Speaker 3: The lifetime Since eight twenty five, twenty twenty, which is when we started tracking it, we're two thousand, six hundred and four two three hundred and eighty one and thirty six.
Speaker 2: In the NFL alone, we're four hundred eighteen, three hundred ninety.
Speaker 1: Six and six. You've only lost six times.
Speaker 3: I've only had six pushes, which is you just get your money back because like if you if the bills are favored by three and they won by three, then.
Speaker 1: You you get a push, so nobody wins.
Speaker 2: I feel like you've lost over your losses on that I am four hundred eighteen, three hundred ninety six and six. If you are above five hundred as a gambler. You're a decent gambler.
Speaker 1: I'd always say okay, okay, as long as I'm hearing that lost number a little, I'm.
Speaker 2: Telling you the lost number.
Speaker 1: Thank you. It is less though, all right.
Speaker 2: Good luck to everybody that's betting. Great Houston's Rock, Houston's.
Speaker 9: Alternative and The Rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 1: Show ninety four five buzz love it brand new pop approach, even if it kills me. Good Morning, Rob Ryan Show, Tuesday Local feature Today, killing it right now number one link by far. Claudia skies ten percent chance of reign. If we hit eighty one, which we're expected to, that'll tie a record goes to eighty two, eighty three yesterday was it record temperature? All right? One final time Alex saw Houston's headlines.
Speaker 2: Please well, Good morning everyone.
Speaker 3: After speaking with Mexican President Claudia Shinbaum and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, President Donald Trump decided to pause tariffs against Mexico and Canada. Mexico and Canada, in turn, also paused their tariffs against the United States. In addition, Mexico has agreed to to plot to deploy ten thousand National Guard members to the northern border to combat drug trafficking, and Canada's agreed to have a fentinelzar this Mexican cartels as terrorist groups and pledged to fight against organized crime and money laundering. There was a ten percent tariff on Chinese imports that did go into effect at midnight, and I think China has now imposed their.
Speaker 1: Own tariffs to the psychonists.
Speaker 2: Okay, they clapped back, as the kids said.
Speaker 3: Governor Greg Abbott celebrated Texas's economic strength in his sixth State of the State address. I don't care how many times you say it. Saying State of the State instead of State of the Union is tough. He also said an agenda that he says focuses on keeping the state a national leader by continuing its business friendly policies, cutting down on property taxes, and passing school voucher programs. He also called for some policies that could push forward culture wars on immigration, continued restrictions of rights for transgender Texans, and the banning of diversity, equity and inclusion programs that received taxpayer money. Abbot did praise the Texas legislator's work on using the last year's thirteen billion dollar budget surplus to give property tax relief to Texas homeowners.
Speaker 2: Facebook is officially old enough.
Speaker 3: To buy a beer. The social media company turned twenty one today. In honor of its twenty first birthday, Facebook put out a list of the twenty one things that you shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Post on the site.
Speaker 3: Some of the top ones included answers to your security quest questions, passwords, and anything illegal. Also included in that are things like your kids' school, your license, rants about your job, emotionally charged, slash.
Speaker 2: Drunk posts that you may regret later.
Speaker 1: That's all good advice, Alex. Most people don't follow those, but you shouldn't. You should follow those. I don't on Facebook.
Speaker 2: That's what that's what access for.
Speaker 1: I guess if you're looking at none of us were using Facebook twenty one years ago today. If I guess, Zuckerberg's probably going when he went live. If you saw the movie to the social network, it was just for Harvard.
Speaker 2: I think I was like a sophomore in high school two thousand and two and six.
Speaker 1: We probably didn't start using it for about a year after this. Yeah, if you think about it, because wasn't it just like a hot or not thing that was kind of what it was. I mean, that's what it started out as. But you're right, he's Facebook. He's probably the Yeah Yeah. Thank God justin Timberlake showed up the sha JT drop the Yeah twenty one years, so we probably have been using it for twenty Yeah. I can go that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I can see way too much of my life on Facebook if I go back far enough. In other news, the Buyer's house from the fourth season of Strangers Things is up for sale. The house is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, even though in the show it says it was in California.
Speaker 3: It's listed for six hundred and seventy five thousand dollars as four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a finished basement in a backyard pond. The house was also used for both the xterior and interior shots and the show. The website Ultimate.
Speaker 2: Classic Rock dot Com release it's list of the top fifteen hair metal frontmen of all times. Yeah Got Mad about It. Top of the list was Axel Rose from Guns N' Roses, followed by David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar from Van Halen. Even though a lot of people would not consider either of those first two bands hair metal no, nobody would as a matter of fact, if you don't consider them the hair metal.
Speaker 3: Then number four was Joe Elliott from def Leppard, followed by Sebastian Bach of skid Row, John von Jovi, Brett Michaels, and Vince Neil round.
Speaker 1: Out the top eight.
Speaker 2: Right there, Your boy David Coverdale was number nine on the list, and then d Snyder from Twist AND's sister was was the tenth. If you wanted to get into that, But uh is this is this on a.
Speaker 1: Blog page today? Yeah? So everything's on the music blog page. The other story that I did want to mention is before the Grammys, I guess Stephen Tyler again not hair metal, but one of the greatest rock front men of all time hair and had hair. Yeah, but never never was considered a hair metal space No, the rock, classic hard rock, I would say, never medal.
Speaker 2: He sang again he's good, and I thought he was never going to.
Speaker 1: He sang at a benefit. Nuno Bettencourt, who's one of the world's greatest guitar players, was in the band Extreme, still in the band Extreme. I saw our friend Sully Erna was there, but yeah it was it was Steven Tyler's benefit. He got on stage and sang so, I don't know that there would be any kind of a farewell tour, which we know that got scratched, But will there be a farewell Aerosmith show show? Just one off show stadium they'd have to play Gillette Stadium in Boston, they'd have to play there. Is their plans for a one off so all bands want to say goodbye, and the fact that Tyler never got a chance to do it, I don't know, but go check it out see that happen. You can see him singing uh. And we have a link up on the music blog page today.
Speaker 2: Those are using headlines.
Speaker 1: You hope that Aerosmith gets to do a farewell.
Speaker 2: You would like that in a perfect world you would get the goodbye song, and.
Speaker 1: You want to show you want the farewell tour.
Speaker 3: But if you can settle for that, if you do a farewell show, and then if they're only in one location, they're gonna make so much money because everybody's gonna be traveling, and then they maybe do two shows.
Speaker 1: Tons of special guests. Everybody's up on that stage. Everybody sites, but everybody cites Aerosmith as there one of their main influence. It's up right up until Slash said, that's how we got into music. Listening to Arrowsmith, you know, all right, what's going on in sports?
Speaker 3: Well, Rockets fellow the Knicks last night one twenty four to one eighteen. They're gonna play the Brooklyn Nets on the road tonight as eight and a half favorites heading into that game. Tip Off is at six thirty. You can listen to it on her sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety. In football, Super Bowl Opening Night was last night in New Orleans. The event, formerly known as Media Day just moved to the prime time. Some highlights on the night included Travis Kelcey obviously talking about Taylor Swift, Chaddow to Sinko kissing Eagles coach Nick Sirianni. Patrick Mahomes waited on the Luka Doncicch trade that happened over the weekend. In the NBA, Eagles wide receiver AJ Brown talked about reading books during the games, and Jameis Winston was just being a silly goose asking kinds of crazy all kinds of crazy questions, and he said he'd be happy signing with the Giants.
Speaker 2: I did see that just a little bit ago. Oh really, I would like to draft a quarterback instead.
Speaker 1: And some more football news.
Speaker 3: Texans announced yesterday they're hiring Rams tight ends coach and passing game coordinator Nick Kayley as their new offensive coordinator. Sean McVay is the head coach of the Rams, and pretty much anything he touches turns into gold. So anybody that you can take away from him and get on your side always kind of seems like it's a good move. I think this looks like a good move for the Texans, knowing not all that much about Nick Cayley, but pretty much anybody that's come out of the Rams has kind of worked out. So that's good to have a new offensive coordinator wh's replacing Bobby Slough, who has let go after two years on that same job.
Speaker 2: That is what's going on in Sports.
Speaker 9: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative, and The Rod Ryan Morning Show US.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five the Bus, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, three eleven and down. Welcome to the nine o'clock hour, our fourth and final hour together. Chilly wanted me to remind you again if you would like to be a contestant on The Rod Ryan Show and play read my Lips in studio with us on Thursday. You're going to have to sign up on Links and Guests. Not a bad suggestion.
Speaker 2: One of our Josh has said, hey, why don't you get that Tattuesday girl to come down and play Read my Lips? She said, I mean she I would dottle in for it. I wouldn't hate it if she came in here.
Speaker 1: She she can apply.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say no to that.
Speaker 1: She can apply online, Chili. Check it out and see if she applied. You can apply online. Everybody can apply online to come down and play Read my Lips. You just have to be here on Thursday morning and Chili has it all laid out for you on Links and Guests today, so you know you need to be at a certain time. You got to follow the instructions. The few things that he has asked for shoot a picture? Well why do I need a picture? Because it shows that you can follow through a little bit. Okay, you can't attach a picture. I don't think you can get here on time. I need to make you do. A couple of these are just minor little hoops that I'm asking to jump through. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. Clouds guys, today low chance of rain could see a high of eighty one. My favorite thing on the internet today is my question on our Facebook page. I can't WA's the same one? What phrase annoys you every time you hear it? And I said, I'll start the phrase, I love that for you.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 1: I absolutely cannot stand that phrase. I'm seeing a lot of the same ones over and over again. I was today years old. This this, or when someone says something that yeah, which is just kind of in place of what he said, but he yeah, that's exactly what that is. Well played. I see it as coming up, you know what's really coming up a lot what I guess they're hearing it at work.
Speaker 5: It is what it is.
Speaker 6: I like.
Speaker 3: I like that when somebody says that because it's like like if you come to me with a problem and you're like.
Speaker 2: Dude, I mean, this is just this is messing up. This is messing up.
Speaker 8: It is is it is.
Speaker 2: That's me saying I'm not going to help you with this problem.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that that sucks.
Speaker 2: It's basically just another way to say it that sucks. I feel not here's a solution.
Speaker 1: I feel like that maybe one of the more popular ones that is being written on our Facebook page this morning. Tell me you blank without telling me you blank. Yeah, people use that's kind of like a meme.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's what. Not all heroes wear capes. You can do the dumbest, simplest little task and somebody will chime in. I guess not all heroes wear capes, because you know you you brought donuts to the office today. Yeah, you know, if you did anything in life and you put a picture up, all you have to do now is just say I did a thing, I did a thing, or you just put up a picture. If it's two pictures, all the things, that's it, all the things.
Speaker 2: Or you can just you can come bine a couple and just make these.
Speaker 1: Hubby wifey pegger's doggo for baby dog mom. Those are all gas lighting, living my best life, being my true self.
Speaker 2: Narcissist. Calling everybody a narcissist is also the one I feel like I've seen that's more TikTok than anything else. But like, everybody that you don't like is a narcissist. Yeah, learned that's a fun word to just throw around.
Speaker 1: Sorry, not sorry, sorry not yeah, armondo u Laurie my bad. I use that all the time. But that's yeah, that's just my regular Did we say that minute Bowl came up with that? In the fun facts, I don't remember somebody is credited with my bad because I think he had like broken English. My bad, I like a basketball player, I think came up with that. Okay, it is what it is again. I was today years old Mike Fagan. Obviously he's got his own wizard as his boss at the end of the day. Circle back, moving forward. Those are some wizards, wizards. Those are some a wizard's favorite Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Uh huh, kind of like that, Okay. Stacey writes this with some context and go. She writes after someone asks the question, like I've been waiting my whole life to answer them, and now I can because you've said go. Very funny, Stacey. When people say conversate instead of converse, or supposedly instead of supposedly. Rochelle hates when people say today's my Friday, but to them it is though. Okay, yeah, no one does. Manifesting.
Speaker 2: It's giving blank.
Speaker 1: When you try to describe something. A few people wrote this, it's giving That's what Brittany says, I'm like, okay, Keith, my guy and my dude, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I like, and I usually do that ironically. What's up my guy, dude?
Speaker 1: Dindin? Yeah, that's pretty creen shit. Is that dinner? Yeah, dindon?
Speaker 2: Time for dndin.
Speaker 1: Brecky. I caught my kids saying, Brecky. I don't hate Brecky as much as I should. Give me time. My kids said, Brecky. I'm like, where did you see that?
Speaker 2: I kind of like it a little bit right now at all?
Speaker 1: Okay, I did a thing if you know, you know, it is really fun ikyk what the bra? I work at a school, trust me, it's used the Latin valerie. What the bra? This is my favorite thing today. I'm sorry, it's absolutely my favorite thing today.
Speaker 2: My friend is a middle school teacher, and she said that her students always say it gets them bricked up, which is basically like saying like you get, you get a boner, you get, you get bricked up, and it's just like, oh, that's got me bricked up.
Speaker 1: And she said she had to ban that in her classroom. Okay, so like I would start saying that now.
Speaker 2: I kind of want like I was like that makes you seep, it makes it seem cool.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's on our Facebook page. Sorry, get up about it. I am loving it, and it's just it's keeping me. Is it making me hipper? Or is it making me more aware of what not to say? I haven't decided.
Speaker 2: Maybe a little bit of both.
Speaker 1: I haven't decided yet.
Speaker 2: Pick and shoes.
Speaker 1: Everything is goat these days. You're right everybody, Yeah, everyone's everyone cannot be the greatest of all time. No, but that's the like that's been good.
Speaker 2: That's what sports media has turned into. Where like they used to do, like Sports Center used to just be like, here's highlights from what happened yesterday. Now it's is Lebron the goat? Or is is Kobe Bryant the goat? Or is Michael Jordan the goat? Like you can't just have a conversation like this, Patrick Mahomes, is he the goat?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: Like you can't just have like how good is Patrick Mahomes? He's really good? Like that, there's not highlights, it's just debate. And so you have to make up debate, you have to embrace debate. You gotta do all this stuff. Overuse, just goat just becomes a conversation that I would has to just like.
Speaker 1: Everything's in an era right now, it's overused, absolutely absolutely one I.
Speaker 2: Say that, Am I a part of the problem? Yes, one hundred percent, hire ten percent?
Speaker 1: Like if I say one hundred and twelve percent, can I get like take that one into my own.
Speaker 2: Nice? Yeah, I'm gonna say doing that.
Speaker 1: There's a chance to win a thousand dollars. Go get some Go get some money so you can go out and spend it on some din Din.
Speaker 14: Reck Houston for Houston's alternative and tell him at the rod Ryan Morning shown the buzz.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is us. We are back uh clods guys today for a chance to rain. I want to be the hot I got nine twenty five. Right now it's time for Ellis, Time for Alex.
Speaker 10: There you go online, Kid's Alex Online ninety four five the.
Speaker 1: Muss How would you got over there?
Speaker 2: This actually made me think of.
Speaker 3: A conversation we had a while ago, and it was like life stats that you wish you could.
Speaker 2: See later on. Yeah, I remember that one of those lifesteps would be how much a cursor has moved on your computer in your lifetime?
Speaker 3: Like how how how like the distance that your cursor moved. Now, I can't do that for you for your whole life. But on this one website I found for you, it's called Cursor Tracker.
Speaker 1: You can just move the cursor.
Speaker 3: Around all you want and it'll tell you, like, right now, since I've been doing this, it's moved fifteen yards now fifteen sixteen yards. It's a first down, seventeen yards, eighteen yards. Say I'm just moving this round constantly. See how high you can make your cursor move. At the Worldface Ride Ryan showpage of Buzz dot Com. I'm and just like, can you go a full mile with your courage today? Go find out that's how you kill time today at work? Check out We'll Face rod Ryan showpage at the Buzz dot com.
Speaker 9: The rod Ryan Show Come ninety four, five The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five The Buzz. Good Morning rod Ryan Show. It's bad omens and just pretend rod Ryan Show tattouesday. I haven't been beating you guys up too much, because now it's getting to be crunch time. There's a seventy six, eighty six, ninety six and then four yeah, seventy six beautiful smiling faces one hundred bottles of Love Street Blonde on the wall can be a cam seventy six of you on the wall right now. If you can go to the world famous Rod Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com, you will see the grid. There's room for one hundred of you. We'll add ten tomorrow, We'll add ten on Thursday, and then the final four will be the four winners on Friday. What does it mean when you get on the on the board, A square is your entry to watch the Big Game on Sunday. And at the end of the first, second and third quarter, if your numbers line up, you will win five hundred dollars at the end of the game, final score five hundred dollars. On that blog page that Chili has up on linksin yesterday, there's an additional chance to win five hundred dollars. You have to sign up after you send in your photograph. It says sign up here for just an extra five honey twenty five hundred dollars from Carbock. Thank you. You can get in on this right now. It doesn't matter if you send in your picture today tomorrow. It's just a randomizer. We grant these photographs. We put them up on the wall, so it's not too late to sign up and send us your photograph. You need a selfie of you and your bottle or can of love Street blog. Also, Chili wants me to remind you that there is a sign up same place, links and guests World Famous Rod Ryan Show page at buzz dot com. If you want to be a contestant, come down and play Alex read my lips on Thursday. You have to sign up and we'll randomly select somebody to come down and play. It's been really really fun having you guys in. It's everyone has agreed that it has been awesome having listeners come in and play. Yeah, we've had really good people in.
Speaker 2: Been awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been really really fun. I have some I don't know how uh, breaking news. I guess it came out late last night.
Speaker 6: I just saw it.
Speaker 1: Dave Grohl and the Food Fighters are going to be playing the Saturday Night Live fiftieth anniversary show. That's public appearance number two.
Speaker 3: Well not including him coming out of the barbecue. Oh yeah, that wasn't really a public appearance. That was just an appearance that somebody photographed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was out in public, but an official he was at the Grammys, Right, yeah, is that.
Speaker 5: What it was?
Speaker 1: The Grammys?
Speaker 2: No, it's fire Aid, fid right, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, thank you. It was fire Raid and there was a Nirvana reunis And Okay, did you know Dave Grohl is the most frequent guest in the history of Saturday Night Live?
Speaker 2: I did not know that.
Speaker 1: So these things have happened. Okay, so I guess the quick backstory is Dave Grohl sired a child outside of his marriage. There was the announcement, and then everything was off for the Foo Fighters, the tour, everything, radio silence completely, absolutely went completely dark. I don't know when Dave Grohl thought he was Dave grob was never going away forever. It's impossible, but you had to put some time in between the announcement and there's got to be some kind of a public relations how we're going to handle this. We're going to do this. He fathered a child outside of his marriage, so when was he going to come back? He had to do He didn't have to, but I guess he felt he had to do the Fire Aid right, He's a part of that community, you know. Finding out that he is the most frequent musical guest of all time on Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 2: I would have never guessed.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that either. It's a record fifteen times as a musical guest Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Them Crooked Vultures. Okay, I forget that he played drums for Tom Petty. That counts, yeah, fifteen times overall. I don't know if he's done anything else. So he's going to take part in the SNL fifty concert, which is going to be Friday, February fourteenth at Radio City Music Hall. Is he sitting down and doing a press conference?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Is he answering questions? Does the media have access to him?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: It shows up, he gets out there.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: So it's confirmed. There's a new promo for the show and it includes Dave Grohl and I don't know if it says the Food Fighters, but Dave Grohl will be a part of it. So does he hop up there and jam with somebody? I don't know, but it says Dave Groll will be playing Saturday Night Live's fiftieth anniversary show. So does he just go out there and do something acoustic? Does he do ever long acoustic and not the band? I don't know. I'm not exactly sure. Because he hasn't done anything with the Food Fighters yet. That was a Nirvana reunion that he had the chicks singing for. Pasmeir was there though, wasn't he yes, but Passimir was in Nirvana. Passimir was in the last year, the last years of Nirvana. Lady Gaga, Jack White, Eddie Vedder, Miley Cyrus, Bad Bunny, David Byrne, Devo, Post Malone, B fifty two's Brandy Carlile, Chris Martin, Brittany Howard, Robin and Moore. That's who's slated to play the Saturday Night Live fiftieth anniversary. It's gonna be on Peacock February fourteenth. A little busy on that day. I will have to record it. They're also going to have it on a couple of Imax and Regal theater screens. It's awesome that Dave's a part of it. Yeah, that's super great. And yeah, you're you're the all time champion and guesting musical guests on that show.
Speaker 4: You have to do it.
Speaker 2: He is a Jackie right, well, he hasn't, he's never hosted, but he should get one from playing. They should give him some sort of some sort of something he.
Speaker 1: Could host all his now that you think, now that you mention it, how is he made to go on all the time and then not? Have you had a chance to watch the fiftieth ninety Years of Music?
Speaker 2: I'm busy, Okay.
Speaker 1: One of the things that they show is do you remember the Fred Armison He gets his band back together. His daughter's getting married, and he's like, honey, I got the band back together. This is a tribute to you. Dave Grohl is the drummer u Bill Hayter on bass and the guy from that seventy show on guitar.
Speaker 2: I know she's shying him. Yeah a Anderson and Tom Yeah him, not gonna, not gonna. Mila Kunis's husband as kitchen actually kitchen, thank you. There you go.
Speaker 1: He's playing guitar. We put it together and they're a punk band and they destroy the place and everything. Dave girl's been in sketches before, and he's been very, very funny quite a few sketches. Yeah, all right, well, there you go. That's that's mine. I don't know if he's breaking news, but I just found out about it. I want to share it with you guys. So man set your recorders for the fourteen.
Speaker 7: Face paint Jack Jersey got it, flaming check, string cheese or pool checking. No, you're ready for Kicking Day.
Speaker 1: He's put gold time in Houston. Oh my goodness. With the rod Ryan Show on ninety four five The Buzz ninety four five The Buzz Theory of a dead Man. Rod Ryan's Show on this Tattooesday. She's crushing it. She's local. She sent it in herself too. I think more of you should get involved. Like that number one link today is our Tattuesday Links and Guests world Famous rod Ryan showpage at the Buzz dot com Big day on links and gas. Well, it started out huge just because we got your rolling with that deep discount ticket sale from oster Jam. But Amber Lynn hell m, maybe this is her name, Amberln. Amberln.
Speaker 2: She sent this in to me and said, hey, nobody's really sent me in.
Speaker 1: I've been waiting, but could I be featured on Tatuesday? I said, yeah, of course you can. So that's who's being featured today and by far and away, the number one link. You guys love local. I mean the Instagram feature goes up every single day and it's by your suggestions. Who do you want up there? On this website. Send Chili your suggestions, send them to me. I'll send him to Chilli whatever he gets them up though. Yeah, and the local ones always.
Speaker 5: Coming up.
Speaker 1: I got Pierced the Veil tickets the I Can't Hear You tour with Sleeping with Sirens and Beach Weather June twelfth. Woodland's Pavilion tickets are available now at ticketmaster dot com. You can win them from us if you know the show. After this break.
Speaker 9: And the rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am.
Speaker 1: The Buzz, All right, welcome back everybody, rod Ryan Show? Is it Amber? Yeah? Tatuesday? She says she's sending in an application to play read my list. All right, all right, well it's her day today for sure. La La La La la Tattuesday Local tattooesday. All right, you got nine to fifty trying for know the show tickets to go see Pierced the Veil. But you have to know the show, and Alix has a question for you.
Speaker 2: I felt this would be a pretty easy one. We talked about phrases that annoy people today.
Speaker 1: Okay, name one of them. God, you can just give me any of them. Yeah, everything's been named already, so you could almost say anything and we'll get you in seven one three, two one two five, nine four five. It is my favorite thing on the Facebook base today for sure. Seven one three two win two five ninety four five.
Speaker 2: Yo, what's up?
Speaker 14: Smartphones, laptops, smart TV's, tablets, you.
Speaker 1: Whatever way you listen, We're there. Say tell you were smart device to blame? Ninety four five. The Buzz on IMARG Radio, ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's show, Cypercillan Insane in the Brain nine fifty four. Let's give away these tickets and get out of here.
Speaker 10: He's now time for know this show on ninety four five The Buzz.
Speaker 15: La La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 1: Jeremy, you're on the radio in six minutes? Is this Jeremy on the phone. It's not Jeremy Benson. You're just another Jeremy.
Speaker 8: Jeremy.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna miss this is not Jeremy Big Jeremy Benson. Is this Jeremy like who's on the radio here at the buzz? Jeremy Okay, sounds a little like him too, all right, all right, this is other Jeremy Okay, Jeremy, Hey, welcome to the show. How are you today?
Speaker 11: That's bad?
Speaker 2: Yourself good?
Speaker 1: I still think you sound like Jeremy former intern on The Rod Ryan Show. Yeah, okay, Jeremy on the phone, if you're not Jeremy Benson, say nothing right now. I pulled his volume down. He couldn't talk if he wanted to. All right, Jeremy, what's what's your question for? Jeremy? Name?
Speaker 2: One of the phrases that annoy people that we mentioned today on the show.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately I say about half of them, but the one I say the most Guy Me, Guy.
Speaker 1: My guy, Okay, my dude.
Speaker 2: I don't hate that one.
Speaker 8: I can't.
Speaker 1: I'm just start saying it now. This show talk about that, Jeremy, this guy. This whole exercise today on our Facebook page taught me what I need to start saying more of.
Speaker 2: That's all it is.
Speaker 1: I'm leaning into everything. It has been the funnest thing on our Facebook page. And Jeremy, you're the winner. So guess what I know? The show Pierce the Veil tickets June twelfth, Woodlands Pavilion.
Speaker 7: You're in.
Speaker 1: Sleeping with Sirens and beach Weather on the Veil June twelfth, Woodlands Pavilion. You're in, daddy, O my guy Jeremy.
Speaker 2: I appreciate, I appreciate you, dude.
Speaker 1: Hang on, So the other Jeremy is in next like our Jeremy. Hey, Daniel was going for win number four fresh out of band Head to Head and fresh fish Pops. Robert Pops took him out. Yeah, he said, he came back. He's a grandpa, so we started calling him grandpa. He's like, technically on Pops, I'm like, okay, you can go. You can. So Robert Pops is going to be going for win number two tomorrow, fresh out of band Head to Head. I thought Daniel was going right to that Hall of Fame for sure. Thank you to our friends over at Monster Jam for allowing us the opportunity to do one more deep discounted ticket special. That's it. No more deep discounts this year. Well, I don't know, maybe if they come back in October. Yeah, but fifteen hundred tickets went on sale this morning and they were done by six thirty. We sold thirty five dollars tickets for nine dollars and forty five cents. So thanks for being up early with us. We had a lot of extra people in homeroom, and they were all clamoring for those Outlaw Music Festival tickets. Willie Dylan, Abitt Brothers and more. We gave away tickets at home room. Will move those around. They'll probably be at around seven twenty tomorrow. Ticket's not even going on sale until Friday yet. The seven and ten game?
Speaker 2: Is it too easy? Noh d I didn't. It were just good today.
Speaker 1: My categories are too easy. Maybe not for you, but not for the guys that played. Were too easy. I had to give away. I had to cough up an extra pair of Buzfest tickets today on the show because I wanted to play more seven and ten. Savannah right, she came up with that. Yeah, Jeremy's up next NonStop noon. The number one link today was not even close. Tat Tuesday she was number one. She's locals. It's just absolutely killed today. So thank you for all the web numbers and give her a little follow We're following her now as well, so I appreciate her stepping up and my motto this year get involved. Okay, all right, so more everything tomorrow. We could play another game, maybe something we haven't played in a long long time. But sometimes I need to be like, you need to jog my memory on something that maybe you a game that you like that we haven't played in forever. You can email me Rod at the buzz dot com. We're on a twenty hour break, Big Jeremy, since up next a.
Speaker 4: M as.
Speaker 1: Well wasn't that fun?
Speaker 10: If you missed any of the show today, All the Good Stuff will be podcast. Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com.