Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let you tako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 3: But your freaking idiots says here remind listeners they could win one thousand dollars thirteen different times each weekday Taco Bob.
Speaker 1: Yes, you get keywords that you enter at WJR dot com. This is day two and this is gonna happen for weeks to come. Your chance to rock the bank and win a thousand dallas.
Speaker 3: Uh, you're doing You're already doing the most involved in critical part, and that's listening. Yeah, that's that's ninety nine percent of it. Yeah, because that's how you hear the keywords. Nine o five ishes when we'll I give you the first one in the morning.
Speaker 1: Let's begin in Orange City, Old Orange City. We got a funny, funny story about Orange City, and that's why we pronounce it like that. It's very easy to if you try to just gloss over the you know, say it too fast. Yeah, he did say it to yourself right now, or I don't even want to say it fast, because then that.
Speaker 3: That funny story talkover fers to happens during a life remote.
Speaker 1: Probably twenty five years ago, yes, if not, yeah, about twenty five years ago.
Speaker 3: A guy you mentioned earlier in the show was involved in that as well, wasn't he?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah yeah he was. You know what, we got a second you do.
Speaker 1: He was out at a place in Orange City and he was talking to is pulling the curtains back and going way way old school yere. He's talking to just playing Mark and Zippy, the Happy Prize guy.
Speaker 3: A couple of guys who used to work here.
Speaker 1: Ah, they did our mornings and then went to she one hundred point three after that. But he was talking to them.
Speaker 4: And today it's it's not shut in about here, and let's just say, uh, camping World in Orange City. But every time he said it, he said it too fast and it came out Orange Shi, and it was it was epic because they said, damn, dad, you cut out?
Speaker 3: Where are you?
Speaker 1: Because it was the days when you'd use a microphone live on plane?
Speaker 3: Where are you again? He goes all an Orangey're like, god, no.
Speaker 2: Come on, that's the best dude.
Speaker 3: Anyway. There's a curio shop called Wicked Wonderland in Orange City.
Speaker 2: We need to you know what for our off the air okay next week.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The owners of the shop, Kimberly Shopper, and another woman named Ashley Lelasy, were arrested in charged with the purchase and sale of human organs and tissue, which I guess was being marketed through Wicked Wonderland. They've been looking into this place going back to December twenty twenty three when they received a tip regarding the business within the city attempting to quote sell human bones on Facebook marketplace. How do you advertise that on Facebook marketplace?
Speaker 1: No? No, I heard that. You just asked exactly what you have? Two human skull fragments. Those are ninety dollars. That's what I was asking Pat, not where it was because you just told me. But I'm saying, wait, so you actually go on and say they're human bones.
Speaker 3: That is the most you need. A clavicle that's also ninety bucks. A human rib you could get from them for thirty five bucks. What do you do with the clavicle? Like maybe play ping pong with that? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, it's you've seen a classical right like I have an X rays you can maybe use his skip it out a lake like a like a stone.
Speaker 3: Easier use a stone, it's free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true than the thirty dollars a shore of.
Speaker 3: The the river stream or lake.
Speaker 2: Maybe boomerang dog fetched to.
Speaker 3: A human vertebrae thirty five bucks, partial human skull six hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we saw a glimpse of this story, and we're kind of both. Is this real?
Speaker 1: As I thought about it, more than like, who's the who's the purchasee of this? Who's and for what reason other than just you're a little off soup?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, if you buy, if you if.
Speaker 1: You're true, certain nationalities when they cook fish soup, they put the head in there. It's fish head soup. So with this, the bone gives it a broth. You're implying cannibalistic tendencies, which I would think if you're a true cannibal, you would you would want the whole of the remains to cook down in your pot. Yeah, you want the meat on the bone. You might already have that in the free Okay, let's just move on. This was already screwed up that they did it. Now we're getting into our twisted minds.
Speaker 3: There was an interesting situation in Disneyland out on the West coast. In Disneyland's New Orleans Square, Uh Saturday night, after a fully nude man appeared and climbed onto the awning of the New Orleans themed restaurant and presided and proceeded to put on a little show to dance right Tianna's Palace, New Orleans style eatery.
Speaker 1: So so he went to the parks fully closed, obviously.
Speaker 3: Closed, came off some at some point while he was within the confines of Disneyland.
Speaker 1: Is there a blurred out picture this guy up on the awning. There's god, Yeah, there's video. There's actually uncensored video for those who really that's a guy who buy you know, clavical and other things. Whacko, it's Disneyland. That's California's version of did Disney. Whoa, there are kids everywhere.
Speaker 3: The man was thought to be under the influence of narcotics.
Speaker 1: Narcotics, yeah, somebody, I can't read this, but it was off of our Orange City. And yes, everybody figured out what side show Dan was saying. Because if you say Orange here's a little fun fact for your morning. Say Orange City too fast, and yeah, it's a totally different place.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 1: Why is it those of and I know we're local and we're able to do this. We have the right to do it because we live here. But some of us denigrate and say dispara, disparaging things about our own towns that we live in. Yeah, this one, this is that's what I call the I live here in Orange City, and that's what I call it. Is Orange whatever. If it is that way, why do you live there? Somebody else should be proud of your town. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't hear Taco talk crap about winter Park. He's the unofficial mayor of winter Park.
Speaker 2: I live in Maitland. But yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: We had a listener what last week refer to Titusville. That's hippatitis. Yeah, that's disparaging place. Do we have a ton of listeners? I will fully concede.
Speaker 3: Did. I live in Longwood and we do have a bunch of heathens in Longwood, and many of them there's nothing wrong with that. They're just heathens and proud of it. But that doesn't make Longwood a bad place.
Speaker 1: But does it have a nickname? Is that what you're called Longwood? I mean, yeah, the possibilities are endless. Somebody said that two G five two six, the text on West Borland collects human bones.
Speaker 3: It's weird. Good for him? Yeah, you know, whatever floats your boat. Finally, scientists revealing some more information in research that they've been doing on dolphins, wild dolphins and in fact Amazon river dolphins. In this case, apparently they have an additional form of communication where they use fountains of pea. Fountains of pea. Oh, they likely on their back. A male will turn on its back at the water surface and eject a stream into the air. Have done and almost seventy percent of the time, the team reported. The research team reported that a nearby male receiver approaches this spontaneous fountain. I think we got homosexual dolphins here. I don't think I think this is a I mean, we weren't going to townshame a minute ago. Why are we going to dolphin shame communicate? I thought they communicated with their their sonar. So whatever, I heard what you said about you on your back at a pool. Yeah, I immediately when I saw this, I pictured, you know, those of us who are male. You know, when you were a little boy and you discovered she could do things with your your stuff, you were proud of it.
Speaker 1: Mommy, yes, oh my upbringing. You had lunch with you, weirdo? Where are you calling me a weirdo? Come on, man, you know what. Look mommy, whoever was nearby, Hey, check this out and then you keep that going into Look now everybody's doing it. Sleesburg. How the blank do you pronounced Jiliota? Well that's how somebody else dirt tona quit. We don't township here, man. We have listeners in every area, and we have friends in every area. I have some pride of your hometown. Yeah. Oh, here's one. I can't even read Taintsville. That's just that's a town when you just yeah, it's because it taint Tovino, taint Chiliota, Clinch.
Speaker 2: And Taco on the man.
Speaker 1: Download the iyeard radio lass and listen anytime anywhere. This is j R R.
Speaker 3: Isn't