Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the Transmission X Midnight News. I'm your host, Nate Allen. Tonight, I sift through the propaganda headlines of the day and then present to you the real story. The date of the propaganda we will be undoing is ten eighteen, twenty twenty four. A transmission is a signal that is sent from one personal place to another. It is my hope that this signal provide you a beacon where you may find what it is that was meant to find you. Strike a match, and let's burn this midnight oil together, or for more modern listeners, turn those speakers up a notch. But whatever you do, most importantly be ready. And we start tonight with Newsmax as usual and per usual, the eight champion killing. That's gonna be another night. Huh. Okay, let me paint this picture for you. There's one eye looking at you from the screen, at what looks like an auburn, reddish vampire eye looking at the reader. It's got blood dripping down its head, down the face of whatever the creature actually is, and next to it reads this headline, Blaine Holt Israel already has next target on hunting list. That's right, if you remember last night they are, uh, they're going for two eighty nine. They are, they are going for another assassination and they're proud of it. So there we have it. I'm done for the evening. Just kidding, Oh, assassination loving Israel putting one in the chamber for their next victim. Listen, these guys may not be good guys, right, the people that they're going after, they may actually be evil. But the fact that as I read to you last night, the number over two hundred and eighty, I think it's two eighty eight, over two hundred and eighty assassinations from the IDF keyword defensive, nothing defensive about them. These people love killing, and spiritual justice is just it's real. I mean, I don't know if they know that it is in every Holy book in some way, shape or form. Spiritual justice is almost more real than it is here. I hope they know what awaits them is probably not even able to be comprehended in this physical realm, and they're creating it. It'll be something they've chosen for themselves. It'll be a hell only they could have built for themselves, and it'll have nothing to do with our heal Father I hope they feel hard macho. Now their time is up, their time is near. Anyway, let's get out of that mode. What's next, NBC News, What do you got for a Okay, power goes out on entire island of Cuba, leaving ten million people without electricity. Woof, I know that that just happened to me recently. Here, I wonder who stands to gain from this crisis? Is that bad? That's how my brain works now. It allows barely any wiggle room for something bad just randomly happening because of the last twenty plus years. Oh all right, let's take a quick look at this article. I'm curious, dude. Let's get to the last few paragraphs. Okay says their largest supplier of fuel, Venezuela, has decreased the amount of shipments, and then it goes on to say it's the same with Russia and Mexico. Oh okay, then check this out the end of the article. Of course, NBC, what do you expect, vacuous brainless reporting here you go, uh, the liberal portal reporter. They can't find anything else. They blame it on Trump. They blame it on Trump. I think that's just their go to it states. Cuba's government has long blamed the decades old US embargo. If you can't see who is really running these news agencies by now, let me start again. Cuba's government has long blamed the decades old US embargo for many of the island's economic shortcomings, including difficulties in acquiring fuel and spare parts for its plants. Donald Trump increased sanctions while he was president, and the pandemic had a devastating impact on the island's tourism and one of the most lucrative sources of income for the state dominated economy. You get that state dominated. Do you think there's other issues here other than the US. I mean, we did impost sanctions on Venezuela. I mean, and whether it be for good or bad, Venezuela is just not playing ball with a lot of the major players in the world. And I don't think that other than trade, we should have anything to do with the likes of nations with that just keep on bringing out dictators after dictator after dictator. But that being said, she failed to mention that the US as a whole, that means across party lines, they kept the sanctions and in August, due to what seemed like another regal election. Well at least that's what the propaganda news told you. Uh. Blincoln even considered increasing sanctions in Venezuela. Nothing to do with Trump, but they always go back to Trump blinks, he's the only problem. This is a much more complex issue dealing with oil and dealing with Venezuela planned by their rules. And like I said, whether that's good or bad, somehow we have created that space for ourselves as the US, and it's embarrassing. Okay, next next on the list. That's not the story, so CBS news, Ah, Okay, a positive story. They actually have someone smiling around children and it states Missouri Elementary School names the building after its beloved custodian. Sometimes the propaganda riddled news has something nice to say. And even though this nation has much more present topics, all right, I'm good with that. You need a little positive vibration when you read the news sometimes instead of everything that's been happening lately. You used to love watching the news and watching those like those stories of like kid saves the dog or dog saves kid whatever, Right, I mean I remember those stories when I was a kid. So it's really difficult to find them now. But good, okay, let's CBS. Sorry, I'm alright with that. Okay, but what we what do we have here? AP News up here? We go back on the BS. One of the largest solar projects in the US opens in Texas, backed by Google. It'll be funny when it fails. Always does. Hasn't Texas learned its lesson with the solar and wind. I was there living in Austin a few winters ago when a massive snowstorm made the power go out and the entire power grid took a hit. You know, their power grid was supplemented by a clean, clean quote unquote clean energy and it went down. I mean, I remember when I was a kid, I lived through the blizzard of ninety six. It was in Richmond, Virginia. The power companies back then didn't supplement with clean energy. And you know what never happened during the well? First, what did happen? I had to dig out a tunnel out of my front door to the driveway, and you know what never happened. I never had to worry about not being able to see where I was going. I never had to worry about not being able to cook breakfast. I never had to worry about the house getting cold, even though the snow was up past the doorframe. I never had to worry about the power going out, even then. This was two months of a blizzard. I mean, you can say that there's more demand now that there's more devices hooked up, there's the power grids are being stressed out about. Blah blah blah, excuse, excuse, excuse. It's you know, what was happening up until the two thousands. It seems like and this could I could be wrong, but I'm just gonna rant here because this is what it seems like to me. I've lived in many cities across this nation. It seems like that ever since that these energy companies started getting with these environmental agencies and trying to do this clean energy route and supplementing their power with wind or solar or things like that, it seems like simple storms and the power's gone. I mean, as that's my experiences that if I could be completely off here, but that's just what I've been experiencing in multiple cities. So I don't know just what it seems like to me. But seriously, the wind blows here in the wrong direction and powers out for me, and I don't know, you know what, I should probably research Kentucky's how they get their power and how they supplement their energy. But when I lived in Texas, same thing. Anything big that came across the board Texas weadt and used to it. Boom, power's gone. Couldn't take it. You figure by now we'd be better at keeping the power on for folks, especially in America, But they there still haven't. They still haven't learned their lesson with this clean, green, new energy. It's a sham. I guarantee you the states that buck this green agenda, this agenda twenty thirty. In the long run, if we can make it out of this without them taking over everything, in the long run, they're going to be way better or off once you start playing ball with the environmental advocacy groups pardon me, and people actually buy into this net zero carbon nonsense. I mean, wherever that happened is doomed. It's doomed. You'll end up in a fifteen minute city somewhere and you won't remember what happened to your cool neighborhood or your house in the hills. They'll probably orchestrate another catastrophe and then they'll move you into your FEMA camp, and then they'll give you a federal buyout like they're offering the North Carolina residents. And then you'll take bottom dollar and they'll give you a little stipend, probably for a little place in this fifteen minute city, and they'll try to make it seem cool, but you'll own nothing. You'd be doomed. Remember in the seventies, Well, I wasn't live in the seventies, but I read reports. It was supposed to be some ice age they were worried about, you remember, I mean, have you ever read those reports or looked through old newspapers. I mean, I'm kind of weird looking through old news, But in the I do remember. In the eighties it was the ozone layer, the ozone layer, that was the big deal. Then nineties global warming, who can forget old al pushing global warming? Vice Presidents nineties and two thousands have been a problem, you know, And now it's simply called climate change because they haven't been able to accurately predict the climate and its crisis since they've started trying. But they will all tell you that there's a problem and that it's our fault and we can do something while they all ride around in private jets. Sure, sure it's not sham. They really believe what they're spitting out to you. I mean, we've already been down that path. Today I saw another article with Bill Gates being involved in more than of more weather manipulation patents. I mean, go figure, what's this guy not tried to patent patent viruses weather manipulation. He is a parasite of the highest order. I mean, he needs to be put in his place. In that place is a cell with twenty four to seven observation. He's a menace to mankind and in life in general. I mean, seriously, Okay, I still don't see anything that stands out today. How about the CIA news CNN? What do you have to share with us tonight? Oh boy? More stellar propaganda from CNN. Obama warns about an older lunear Donald Trump at campaign rally. Oh boy, listen. Obama, in my opinion, is a war criminal and is more than likely working with Soros in some basement planning the surrender of the nation's sovereignty while watching Hillary go after little ones underneath comet pingboll That was obviously said for entertainment purposes only. But honestly, like Joe Rogan said, I don't believe. I can't even say it without laughing. I don't believe Michelle Obama has a you know what, but I do believe all that other shike. I mean, and seriously, on a serious note, I do. I do. I love how they tried to cover all of that up real quick, I mean, even the paintings and the emails. If you haven't tried to go find those Hillary emails, go to the FBI website. I mean, literally, dude, your own research. Don't listen to the propaganda tell you that it was all it was all made up. It was all just a cute thing. They just made every bit of it up. No they didn't. They used that as a sie up obviously, but it wasn't all made up anyway. We're not gonna get into that tonight, let's see. But I mean, seriously, why anyone would care what Obama has to say? They must love being lied to. Do you remember how many lies it came out of his mouth? Him and Clinton and Bush. They must just wait and sit right next to their TV. They must get the popcorn out when they're ready to be deceived. So they can hear a little Obama give give a speech. He did have a silver tongue though, Like I could sell anything, sell lies to an Eskimo. That guy. But these are the people, you know, the people that believe him. They're the people. Honestly, they probably wear a face mask to bed. Those are the folks that care what he has to say. Wow, if you haven't seen it, black males couldn't care less. And some are actually offended by him pandering to them. Some say shaming, pro voting against party lines. Here, hold on, I think I have a clip. Yeah it's a funny clip, but it's very serious and heads up, there's some cursing here. So if you have a little one around, ear muffs otherwise enjoy. Give a listen.
Speaker 2: What you thought you was doing, Barack Obama? Boy? You did stepped out there. All you did was pissed black men off. Bro, All you did was pissed black men off. Why y'all think the American people do? Why y'all think the Democrat Party own black folk? The Democratic Party don't own black folks. Brian, what you thought you was doing with that? We see the play, We know we see the play Kamala Harris is losing. She's not gonna win. So you then stepped thrown out. Yeah, you know, black people are if you're voting for Donald Trump and not Kamala Harris, this is unacceptable, man, lotd check it out. This is what I gotta say to you. One two Trump is coming for you. Three for your wont win.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Five six the election was fixed. Seven eight, y'all made a mistake. Nine ten Trump is coming again. Nine ten Trump is coming again. Bad.
Speaker 3: So they said, o'baba to come get us and bring us back to.
Speaker 2: The democratic flirtation. He like, he said Obama back to come get us. He insulted us.
Speaker 1: He said, yah, he is.
Speaker 3: So. I was highly offended when he said, the only reason we voting for Donald Trump is because we don't want a woman in presidence.
Speaker 1: Will we come up with your niggas?
Speaker 3: Shut up, shut up, You'll sneak for me, You'll sneak for me, you'll speak for a.
Speaker 1: Lot of us.
Speaker 2: Fuck out of here. You gonna tell us what we think? I come on, man, who the fuck are y'all?
Speaker 1: You see? It's funny, but some people are not really amused. But this is what I was talking about last night. Do not fall victim to the clowns. The party is put in front of you if you do actually plan on voting, do you if you can realize their tactics and act accordingly, we are all one step closer to a much greater awakening, and that much closer to becoming a people that will eventually co create and declare our own freedom. Once we can get past the slave masters them, and it's not a race thing. Once we can get and take that first step to get past the facade they create for you, the media, the propaganda, then we are all one step closer to them being able to see behind the curtain. Once we can throw a wrench, just one cog and watch it break of the machine, we'll see the rest of the machines start to collapse around itself. It's already kind of happening. It seems like the hour of judgment is approaching. But even the Good Book says that no one will know when. So declare freedom. Now act on it, and people. Some people will argue with me because I told you I am not for voting in this election. Some people will say, well, if you just vote, you're just being a part of the machine. Okay, I get it, but you want to be a part of the experiment, do it in your own terms, because it is literally a social experiment. And honestly, we don't have much time. But if you can at least go against and buck the system that wants you to do something. Me personally, not voting is bucking the system. But you you might be at the phase where you're like, all right, I don't agree with you, Nate Allen. I don't agree with you, but I do agreed. I need to think for myself. And if that's where you're at, okay, you know what do you But it is better than being a mindless sheeple, completely blind and just continuing to only vote for party on party lines because your dad voted for on the party lines and his dad voted on the party lines. And I recently spoke to a circuit court clerk, or rather someone running for circuit court clerk in my area, and she I asked her she a Democrat, and she was a very nice woman. I'm not going to say name, but she said yeah, and I've always been a Democrat. My dad was Democrat. And then she proceeded to ask me not to vote for a party and vote for the person. I wish she could take her own advice and not run as a Democrat if she didn't completely feel that that was was going to represent her. Because the Democratic Party, the Progressive Party right now is no longer just progressive. It's Marxist, it's anti American, it's anti nuclear family. And so if you if you can get that, then maybe sooner or later you can start understanding the bought and paid for conservatives that you may think are good. You may actually start to see their agenda in time. But right now the world is showing you the deception of the left. So just be prepared for a right hook from the right. Okay, I'm not saying not to be, but my that's what you're seeing. And think for yourself. These characters that seemingly plan our demise, like Obama, they just can't help but get exposed from time to time. And right when I was going to go into an ending and give you some hope and write, you know what, right when I was about to wrap this up today, I have a clip that I just saw, and they literally can't help but expose themselves. It happened twice. I'm just noticing I was really going to wrap this up, and it happened twice right in front of my eyes, on two different platforms. Here you know what, here's a clip. Just listen to this clip and think, if you're Kamala needing the blackmail vote like we've been talking about, just think what would you want people to people to think of you? Okay, give it a listen.
Speaker 3: Did Kamala really say that Jesus is not welcome to her rallies? While one of her rallies, a person goes out, Jesus is Lord, and Kamala said, you're at the wrong rally, meaning Trump. At Trump's rally, they do at Jesus stuff. We don't do that here. This is a anti God, anti religious people. If you vote for her as a Christian, your religious beliefs are on the line.
Speaker 1: And they did as he intended. Oh, you guys are at the wrong rally.
Speaker 3: No, I think you meant to go to the smaller one down the street.
Speaker 1: And just like that and all that false confidence and that arrogance, we just found the real story. Because we know they lie, but when it's witnessed in mass enough times, their destruction is imminent. And even if you can't prove it. People's doubt is enough. Remember I told you it's all about them vying for your belief. But once you doubt, and there is enough to doubt, your doubt can turn the tides. That's how powerful it is, and that is the real story. Today. We just finished talking about Obama attempting to persuade the blackmail vote, and today, just in time, the New York Post, which not everybody takes seriously all the time because of reports like this, but it's interesting. Just hang with me, reports state Biden tell Obama she's not as strong as me. An ex Press agrees that's true. At an Ethyl County service or Ethyl Kennedy service, excuse me. Apparently they had a conversation between the two and someone was filming it, as one does. You couldn't hear what they were saying, but it was interpreted by a professional lip reader, and Obama added to that conversation, we have time for improvements now. I looked up lip reading. Okay, I stopped the recording because I was going to end it, and I saw the story. I looked up lip reading. It's only right even by experts about thirty percent of the time. But with Obama saying in an interview, if I could make an arrangement where I had a stand in a front man or front woman, and they had an ear piece in and I was just in my basement in my sweats, looking through the stuff, then deliver the lines, but nobody but somebody else was doing all the talking. I'd be fine with that. You see, when you say things like that and then someone witnesses what they witness today, and a professional lip preader relays the conversation, and then it's reported, well, guess what gets created? And rightly so, because we all know those lipbreaders. You've ever had deaf friends, they're pretty accurate and they can say thirty percent of the time. But when you have a professional they're pretty accurate. It's like blight detective tests. They're not admissible in court, but we all know. We all know. My dad was a police officer, and he'd tell you. He'd be the first to tell you that they're much more accurate than they're given credit for. When you can create doubt, even like this, even something as flimsy as this, and you're vying for that blackmail vote, and then you are caught some way, shape or form, not having complete support for the candidate that you're out there promoting and then trying to make people feel bad for not voting for You're in trouble. You're in trouble because that's thirty percent. They're right thirty percent of the time. Think if that's thirty percent of the male black vote that they won't get now because those people who are already doubting already le si. You see what has happened. That's how powerful your belief is. Your doubt and your belief can turn a tide in an election. And that's if our votes are counted properly. But it can do much more than that on a spiritual, esoteric level as well. Remember last night, the head of the super Pac said in so many words that things weren't looking as rosy as the polls suggested, and I said that that was obviously he was obviously playing weak where they were strong. In my analysis, is more than likely right because he's a strategist, he's in charge of that ad campaign. But he did say it and say if I was wrong, So now he's doubting her. Now it looks like Obama may be doubting her. And then a couple of weeks ago, it came out that they thought Biden was trying to kind of hurt her her voter base, kind of trying to like be a negative impact on her campaign, not really hurt her voter base, but hurt what they think about her and be a negative impact on her campaign. Do you see what that does to the psyche? And so think about it with they have a they have an Amish population right now that are that are registering to vote in droves, ones that have never voted before. And the Amish are strong in swing states. They're strong in states that liberals need, like Pennsylvania, like Ohio. Now blackmails. That's a that's a strong opinionated voting demo and they need, I think personally, they need they need that demographic. And when they don't get that, and then you have thousands upon thousands upon thousands of New Amish voters and they're solely saying that they're gonna vote for Trump, well, then even if you do invest seven hundred million dollars in your ad campaign, who do you think those ads aren't gonna hit? Who do you think that they weren't really planning on wild cards like that? Wild cards like that Kamala better hope that the upcoming adlets can brainwash the masses and seeing her as a leader instead of the screeching witch with what did Brett Bhaer say, the IQ of a squirrel pan. She better hope that she is made to look like some type of hero. So let's hope an event doesn't happen, because right now they need to make her look like a hero. But I mean that all puts the cherry on top of it for me. When the enemy thinks they have won, they will always expose themselves. And again, your faith and your doubt in them exposing themselves is key. It is key to an election. Belief is what they are after. I appreciate you and thank you for joining me here on the midnight news. Keep being the light. God has given you an opportunity to be, Keep exposing the deception. Find like minded friends, and don't forget to say an extra prayer for the people still going through the rubble in Appalachia. But most importantly, always, always, always remember be ready.