Speaker 1: So being in the industry for you know that many years and having you know, the evolution of like where everything from VHS and now you know the DVD. Then it was Blu ray and like now the world stopped and then now there's platforms like OnlyFans. How do you feel about platforms like that? Was it easy to kind of maneuver your way and because you just knew the business or did you feel kind of cheated?
Speaker 2: I always I like that, I thought, I tell everybody. It monetized the relationship between the performer and the fan. Yeah, you know, it put money in that in that space. It took to and then you know, it took the power away from the brands like the Marquee companies.
Speaker 3: Like the back Powerhouse companies, and it.
Speaker 4: Put the power in the hands of the performer.
Speaker 1: But weren't you also a director at one point too? So how does I mean being on that standpoint? Isn't it harder to get people to work for you now because of those things?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, the trade off was content, Yeah, you know, trades people would want to shoot and share the content and you know, and we were kind of doing that before OnlyFans came around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But I think that gave people an opportunity to make money and share content, create content and share it and monetize it and generate revenue for it. So I don't think I was hampered. What I saw was social media kind of open up the door for a lot of a lot of creative people.
Speaker 4: To get in, yeah, you know, and really show what they can do. You know.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like, because like I know myself, sometimes like times and things evolved, so we're talking about social media now and all these other things, like do you find yourself kind of being maybe left behind or like being like, okay, but what is TikTok? Like how do I fit in that network? Because you have such a big reach, you know, but it's like sometimes it's like how do we how do we get into it? Because myself, it's like at first when TikTok came around, that's like one of the biggest platforms that you know, has the much reach. Right now, it's like, but I'm not used to making videos and dancings and I used to work my ass, but I'm not like it can't you know. But it's also so many different elements to just that too. I think, like, you know, things like The Only Fans kind of brought that open to the creator side of like you can really do anything creative if you like have people a buzz about you that you're like, you know, infectious, Like okay, well what is he doing now or is he eating something that people like, you know, people are from like muck bang videos too.
Speaker 2: I had somebody came up to me, you know, and said, you do social media really well. And I think I've maintained a presence because you know, I was around when it when it first like the internet was like around ninety seven ninety eight.
Speaker 4: My website is dated that old, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So I was still I don't think I was in high school. Yeah, yeah, you know I started. I graduated two thousand and three, you know, so just you know, just put through in that out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll be fifty two in September. So you look good things. You know.
Speaker 1: It's like fine wine, you get better with time, you know. That's what I like to say.
Speaker 4: It's you know, you got to it's peace of mind. It's just knowing things.
Speaker 2: You see people, younger people and what they struggle with, and you're like, wow, I remember.
Speaker 4: We're struggling with those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you realize how how to get past those things. So for me, that's where I'm at. Like people, you know, it's like ants, you know, you you break the line and they're like freaking out. You're like, come this way, come this way. And so when I come across younger cats trying to do things, I just try to offer guidance, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Do they accept it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, I get a lot of people coming up to.
Speaker 1: Me because I feel like people ask sometimes, but then they also like then they like give their own advice to themselves, but they're like just want a sounding board to say something, especially like sometimes well when I was I haven't shot in five or six years, but back when I was around the young gerls.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, but they knew it all. And I'm like, okay, well I'm not going to tell you anything.
Speaker 1: Then right know it all and then find me whenever you want to talk to about you know. So it's like but for like the male performer aspect, it's like I don't know that you know connecteds, Like do they really do listen to your what you're saying or do they come in with the kind of ego mentality because you're kind of trying to fit in the game too.
Speaker 2: You know, some some cats are ego driven, and you obviously, you know, like this industry ego heavy. So when I see that, I can recognize it and identify And I just said that just that just comes with young ages and see and being fearless. And but I've had enough things happened in my life in my career that people can can see that have you know, my peaks and my valleys, And so when I'm telling them shit, it's usually because it's been hard earned experiences, you know what I mean. So I'm not trying to steer you wrong. I'm just trying to steer you.
Speaker 3: Strong for sure. I mean I think that it's important.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, earlier on in my career, and I've talked about it before, It's like I've definitely become more vulnerable in my last couple of years just with life and just learning things myself and working on myself of things. It's like in the beginning for me, it was like no one helped me, So why should I help somebody else? And they're gonna come at me a different way. Like, oh, well, you just know what everyone and you know it all and I'm like, I don't, but I want to share, and then it just the information wasn't related that. So I'm it's like I'll keep it all to myself, like you know, it's not so now I feel like that doesn't get you anywhere, because you know, with anything and to excel and to you know, elevate yourself, you need people. You need a team, you need people, you know what I mean, all these things and these components to make it more, to make you know your career, the longevity of it, how it runs, you know, and just to be present in our industry, you know, especially in our industry it's so small.
Speaker 3: People talk.
Speaker 1: People know your business. People know the good, the bad, the ugly, the divorces.
Speaker 3: You know. You know, you've known my ex husband.
Speaker 1: I've met your you know, I don't know if you're still married, but you know I we hung out.
Speaker 3: But you know, outside the industry, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So things like that, So it's like a close family where it's like where do you draw the line from like telling you, I mean, I will.
Speaker 4: Go back through what you're saying. How do you how do you reach people.
Speaker 2: I think I like this. I've been using this word a lot. It's in the conversation. You know a lot of people don't. You don't have the conversation. How do you get to understanding? And sometimes the conversation can a little rough in the beginning because you're trying to you know, stand your ground, state your opinion. You know, you filter what you hear and how you listen. But over the course of the conversation, understanding starts to happen, and more people involved in that conversation, the more enlightening it could be. Sure, And so podcasts have been have opened that up. Social media, TikTok, platforms like YouTube. You know, it's even in the even in the comments, there's conversation, even in the commentary.
Speaker 4: Do you engage, Yeah, I mean I've always engaged.
Speaker 3: I've never Do you engage in the positive and negative comments or do.
Speaker 2: You only negatives? I kind of skip over. I don't get into politics. I don't get anything that people have a really strong opinion about.
Speaker 3: You know, like I just kind of like you're Switzerland.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I don't think it's I don't I don't think they solve things. I think they just kind of inflame it, and you kind of missed the point. You kind of missed the point of what, you know, the purpose of you even seen what you saw was about, you know what I mean, you kind of like you get into this argument with someone and it just totally distorted shit, and so that I don't do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't do that engaging for sure to do that.
Speaker 1: So you've had we're you have to talk about you know, you've had the highs, the lows and everything. You had a big scandal come out in the industry with about faking a test and even this whole a syphilis thing. What has the repercussions and what have you learned from those outcomes? And it being so heavily in the media, and like you said, you were you were one of the most recognizable porn stars and you know, besides you know, Aron Jeremy and Jenna Jamison, you know, you're definitely up there. How did that kind of like pressure feel to really kind of like a admit it and put it out there and kind of like basically tell your truth.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think I didn't know I was on that level. I didn't realize how big a thing it was going to be. I mean, it's just you know, because in our industry, a lot of things like that happened on STDs and people trying to keep their medical you know, history private or personal.
Speaker 4: You know, what do you share? What do you do? What do you don't share? You know?
Speaker 2: Because even though I was handling things on a personal level, on a professional level, it's just we there were there were protocols and things in place that just weren't acting on you know what I mean, and I what I learned. You know now you know now the testing is a full panel. But before when I started, and I tell people this all the time, it's like when I started, we were doing HIV tests and they were every three months, so you had three months to go out there and just wreck havoc and fuck who you want. And then you weren't even doing STDs. So everything's been an evolution, everything's evolved, everything's gotten better as we gotten better knowledge, better testing, a better.
Speaker 4: Sharing system. Yeah, all those things have come over time.
Speaker 1: But at that time, but don't you think as far as like I mean, we say, we're like, you know, I make the joke like we're sexual athletes.
Speaker 3: That's our job.
Speaker 1: You know, we'd our responsibility in our personal life and on set to make that kind of a safe space because we're all fucking each other and we like to fuck, but it needs to be like a respect thing. So I feel like for me, the biggest thing was everyone's human. Everyone makes mistakes. We get into, you know, certain situations, if it's money, if it's morals, if it's whatever the case be going at the time, you know what I mean, it's like who knows what, who would make these decisions? But it's like at the end of the day, for me, it's how you show up and you're accountable for it and how you what you move from there, you know what I mean, and how you move forward, and if it's if you advocate for more information, more testing, more this whatever you know, and taking the accountability that route of not just being like, oh well we didn't test and it wasn't you know whatever, because we are. We still accountable for me even when we start with fuck our sexual partners, you know, in their personal life.
Speaker 3: Bringing it home from being an adult.
Speaker 2: Entertainer, Yeah, I mean, and obviously I was like I was under this spotlight and under for still I mean, I still I still people still discuss things with me, Yeah, dessinately.
Speaker 1: So do you get into arguments or are they willing to hear your side of the story.
Speaker 4: I don't listen.
Speaker 3: I'm not an argument from you, mercee.
Speaker 1: But maybe people got offended if it would have hit them internally, outside or just because business related.
Speaker 2: I think I think, you know, there's a lot of things that could have been said by other people that could have helped alleviate and help.
Speaker 4: With the understanding.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, as far as the testing place, who was very like aware of what was going on before it became a big deal, and you know, they kind of like they were discussing my situation with other people before that's illegal is I was just kind of like I even contacted the owner. I mean I was reaching out and talking with people and getting looking.
Speaker 4: For clarification and trying to understand that, you know.
Speaker 1: And as far as the medical aspect, like what do you do and like how do we move forward?
Speaker 2: Because I was trying to tell them personally, yeah, I've already been through this with the doctor treated.
Speaker 4: What else can I do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I've done everything, and in the industry had a whole set of different protocols because they.
Speaker 4: Weren't even testing for that.
Speaker 2: They were doing it twice a year and ttts, it just happened.
Speaker 3: It was like a certain month.
Speaker 2: That it was like yeah, certain I just tested and everything was fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it was.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of it could have been handled a lot differently on a lot of fronts, and.
Speaker 4: It just wasn't.
Speaker 2: And so what what I had to do was, you know, take the brunt of it and just really kind of like, you know, tell that, tell my side of the story.
Speaker 4: But it's kind of hard because.
Speaker 3: What is your full side of the story.
Speaker 2: Full side of the story is, you know, we catch STDs in our industry. Whoever gave it to me never came up and said, hey, I got something I needed to you know, I need to let you know, even even with our protocols, would gonorrhea, chlamydia. You know, you take a you take a seven day to ten day but.
Speaker 1: It's hard to see if you working all the time, like who works with who and who got it from who to really track that.
Speaker 4: But I get that, you know we can do it.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, somebody know they had it and somebody know they gave it, so uh, you know, I tried my best to Once I was treated, I took the time off and I didn't work, and you know, and then when I try to go back to work, the tests, you know, you get and you know, the funny thing is when you test for simphleist, you have non reactive and reactive and they're testing for your annibodies. So what so what I had, what I was up against was the test that they gave me was coming up as positive, but it was a it was a false positive because that.
Speaker 4: Was nothing but the annibout anybody.
Speaker 2: But if they know that ahead of time, which they knew they would, they administer a different test. And remember back in the days, they used to give you this for comedian gonnorrhea. Once you were treated, they'd have, hey, he had it, but he's been treated.
Speaker 4: I didn't get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so that's where, you know, I took matters my own hand, and that's where it got all fucked up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I get it, and I understand.
Speaker 2: Whether the backlash came, and you know, I expected somebody to come up and kind of bath for me, but it never happened.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 2: And so going forward, it was like, what can I do? You know, I reached out to everybody I worked with. You know, I even took myself out of the out of the out of the out of the working environment because there was people made these threats against performers, like if you work with him, we're going to black volume.
Speaker 3: And so are you blackballed from the industry?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 2: No, yacause girls, you know it's a whole different industry now. It's like you can go, you can perform and do whatever you want. Yeah, only fans has opened that up.
Speaker 4: Content You just.
Speaker 1: Not work for companies like big company just having shot there was Is that something that you would be willing to want to do again? Or do you feel more comfortable just keeping it the way that?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 2: You know, when I started in the business, I started, I went immediately into directing. I was, you know, I'm a writer. I like to write. I like to I'm a reader. I'm a reader first and then I love to write.
Speaker 4: So I read everything.
Speaker 2: And I'm absorbed with that, and then I write all these thoughts. Because I've been around a long time, I hear all these opinions and ideas and and I have my own, you know, But I'm much better when i'm just writing it out. And so for me, I was writing scripts, I was writing synopsis, and then I picked up equipment and start filming things.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I go around and I do you know, my social media is a lot of filming, a lot of photos.
Speaker 3: You know, and you're doing it all yourself.
Speaker 2: I do it all myself. Yeah, I do everything myself. But I've always been that guy, you know, sex. I didn't get into the industry for the for the money. I enjoyed the sex, you know, and I still enjoy the sex, you know, and I but the dynamics had changed in a way where it was.
Speaker 4: Like I didn't want to.
Speaker 2: Put people through scrutiny because the industry, you know, people fans can I just saw.
Speaker 4: A lot of that.
Speaker 3: Would you say that you lost friends because of it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had people like literally, uh, you said, I can't be a friend anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, And it was just kind of like, you know.
Speaker 3: For me, I mean me, like I said before being a friend as well.
Speaker 1: It definitely was a gray area of like, I don't condone what you did.
Speaker 3: I didn't like.
Speaker 1: Like like it or appreciate it, because if I could have been you know, in the same industry affected by it. If you know, God forbid, something would have happened those things, but years later evolving of things like that again, like I you know, I'm not anybody to judge anybody, and everybody is a human and we make mistakes. And again, as long as you again have ownership, which you have, you did the right thing that you thought you had to do as far as the people you connected.
Speaker 3: But you know, I'm told and whatever.
Speaker 1: And at that point, there's really not much more you can do other than get on through the other side of it. You know, it's unfortunate there's been there were so many, no different rumors. I feel like that once it's out there, you don't really know the truth. And that's why for here, it's like I wanted to have a like we called private talk with like Texas's because it's an intimate, more conversation where you get to say your truth, you say your things. It's like, because there was things about saying that you did jail time for it, that you did, you know that he were was fines for it for all those other things. But it's like a lot of things are false and you know out in the media, you don't know what is true not Yeah, And that.
Speaker 2: Was the other thing is like when I would try to talk people with headlined mister Marcus admits to this, mister Marcus that, and I was like, it's not what happened, but you know, for people to grab the attention, to.
Speaker 4: Grab the clicks, yeah bait, it was.
Speaker 2: I you know, this is twenty twelve, ten years ago, and you know it now looking at social media.
Speaker 4: I mean clickbait is all over it everywhere else.
Speaker 2: You know, I wasn't mad at Trump when you were saying false news and shit because I knew that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a shipload of it out there. Yeah you know, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: But I'm not that guy. I'm not you can I'm the same guy. My numbers never changed. Yeah, you had a problem with me, you can call me if you want to see test. I kept all all of my tests for sure, you know, from my early performing days in ninety six, ninety.
Speaker 4: Seven to all the way up into all that shit. Yeah, I had everything.
Speaker 1: But even like also like so going the fact of like how just on the the ignorance of what to do after that happens, because it's not something that happens all the time, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And then it's like what do you like? What would you you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like it became like a teaching moment.
Speaker 1: Because that's my Furthermore, it's like now for you, it's like the advocacy of like, okay, well you should. And my biggest thing is like it's so ironic and even personal lives to like sexual things, and like the industry is a little different because we have more of a voice of like a no list or this whatever. But sex is such taboo type situations. But we want what we're fucking people and it's the most intimate thing. But we can't say hey, I have something wrong with me, or hey I can't do this, or hey because it's embarrassing, it's this whatever. But it's because it's lack of conversations, because it's the hard questions people don't want to know. But it's like, but you're willing to, like we'll have somebody's bodily fluid inside of you, touch you, spit on you, do whatever, but you don't want to tell them, oh, hey, what's what's that?
Speaker 3: Or this the you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, So for me is why it's about the education. It's about bringing light to things, and yeah, sometimes things have to get dark before we get to the light to see the other things, and like really bring awareness of why now testing is a little bit more evasive, you know, as it should have been. We you know, we were working with multiple partners back then. We were shooting way more nowadays, I mean then than now. Like I would work every single day, you know what I mean, You're shooting seven days a week, you're doing multiple partners.
Speaker 3: Scenes sometimes you don't, but of course, you know, I mean, it's business business, you.
Speaker 2: Know, there's just like you know who's next, you know who's coming, you know, and they're not teaching you, you know, ownership, they're not teaching you business. They're not you know, there's a lot of business savvy people now. But that came over time with the money. It came with the interaction with the fans. It came with the brand building, the management, I mean, all these things that people you know, the content creation. It came because the money was there, you know what I mean, and you tapped into it, and there's people willing to pay for it.
Speaker 4: So you have to educate yourself, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And so I just said, you know, fucking people don't think whatever the hell they're gonna think. And you have to like what people say about you.
Speaker 4: You have to say, is that who I am? Or do I know who I am? Or do I define that? And I said, fuck that, I.
Speaker 2: Define it, you know what I mean. I know I'm a good dude. I know I take care of a lot of motherfuckers. I've looked out for casts.
Speaker 4: I don't go around bad Malcolm cast. You know. I try to enlighten and open doors and.
Speaker 2: I and I do that to complete strangers as well as people that are like blood.
Speaker 4: So that's who I am, and that's what I think.
Speaker 3: That to me is why I was such a struggle too. Obviously it was out there to believe it, but because I knew who you were as a dad, you know, a husband, as somebody, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it was just that it didn't make sense. But everybody makes mistakes, and you know, you know, when you're in.
Speaker 2: This business, when you're like you know, the guy I didn't realize, you know, they target you.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. You're seeing differently, you're treated differently.
Speaker 3: Well, But I think it's because it's just like you know, in the.
Speaker 1: Whole mainstream media, like why like the Kardashians are popular, people want to be a part of your life if it's because they want to see the girls you're fucking, who talks to you, what celebrities you're around, they want to see it all. And again why you were the most reconnite. You wear that fucking hat everywhere you go, so not it's the way that one in particular, but you know what I'm saying. Ever since, you know, we used to do signings together, we toured together, and it was intriguing to see because you don't really see the feedback from fans as crazy with a lot of male stars like you did yourself, like really other than you. I think you were before I toured with you first, before I was around round Jeremy. But it was that like that star power that like we're like gawking at you like women, you know what I mean, Like the whole Chippendale's things where it's like it's crazy, Yeah.
Speaker 2: People say, you know, how come you don't perform? I mean I did almost three thousand movies and.
Speaker 3: So you'd be fucking Marcus.
Speaker 4: Right. It was like I feel like I didn't need that.
Speaker 2: You know, if I would have continued on and you know, the dynamics of my family were different. I was much more visible, you know, highly visible.
Speaker 4: I mean I go. I like to be able to go places.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, even now, I'm uncomfortable and cats are like I'm in Costco and cats like, hey, I know you know people know me, like I'm on camera, I'm off camera.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is my city. Yeah, you know what I mean. Then I can go, you know, I take the bus sometimes a subway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ride my bike all over the place. You know, I'm chilling. I don't like you don't have to go. Yeah, you can stay with something.
Speaker 1: But I think that that's what attracts it more, you know what I mean, When when you don't, when you don't need it or expect it, you're not looking for it. It just happened, like you know, like you said from the beginning, you got into the business not because of the money.
Speaker 3: You liked fucking you.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Obviously even twenty years.
Speaker 1: You know, you know how to be doing something right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it's like it's like what you take of it.
Speaker 1: Obviously we're not supposed to be the same when we first started in the industry to where we are now. You know, it's we're supposed to evolve, We're supposed to have learned lessons, we're supposed to have families. A life like porn doesn't define us. It's just a part of who we are. And I think that that's what people really kind of forget that we are people. We have feelings, we have emotions, we go through a low's highs, we go you know, all kinds of things where people forget, like I'm not just a whole or in your part a deck.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? Right now, you know.
Speaker 2: And on the side there's such you know, I remember people talking about mental health, you know, and you don't understand the dynamics of like the people coming at you sexually all the time and expecting things and.
Speaker 4: Because they feel like they know you because they watched the movie.
Speaker 2: It's just a movie, you know what I mean, And so they proposition, you know, I get proposition.
Speaker 4: All the damn time.
Speaker 3: How does that make you feel?
Speaker 4: I kind of just I'm polite. I used to just be like, no, thanks, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But does it make you feel like like a piece of meat? Like object, like an object.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I know better than that. Yeah, you know what I mean. I don't feel like because.
Speaker 1: Some women are I mean most women, I mean nowadays especially are more aggressive than men. Yeah, Like I mean, I just went to an industry party for the first time, like in three years that I was talking to someone I had to see a long time, and all these young girls are just grabbing his dick to get his attention, and I'm like, Okay, I like that for me. I wouldn't want someone try to be fingering me the whole time when someone's know, it's the same equivalent. Why is that? You know it's a teetering line, But it's just like that to me. I don't like the object. I'll fuck all day where we look together, cool down, But I just don't like the whole feeling like an object because you think that like alexis Texas, so oh, let me touch dress like, I'll like you maybe if you ask nicely, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It just depends on what the situation is, you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's you know, when you've been around a while, you kind of learn how to navigate, Like I can.
Speaker 4: I can turn the fire up. Yeah, turn the fire down, or I can just turn it off completely.
Speaker 1: Well, you're an alpha male and I feel like you, like you're very you observe you kind of and then you kind of attack accordingly of what's you know what this? And plus you've been around this industry for a very long time, so you know who's really in across the line, who's full of shit?
Speaker 3: And like, what's you know?
Speaker 2: Really I can handle like you know you have, yeah, because I have to handle like either a really strong gay personality or even a trans personality or very butch personality, or or very bisexual or very you know straight, you know you're dealing with and then you're a confused or even a version or an extreme sexual person and those those things jump out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know some of those things. That's what they lead.
Speaker 1: With, especially because they feel comfortable because you're just a sexual person and they just want to tell you all of their Hey, whoa, let me take a Sipar's cool?
Speaker 3: What would you say would be your craziest fan interaction?
Speaker 4: Man? Courageous man? There's a whole bunch of those.
Speaker 1: I mean, you just I mean, with that whole lead up, it's like, you know, it could go either way it could be.
Speaker 2: You know, I had a girl when I when I met her, she came at me about something one thing on the internet. So I was like, I was recepted to it because it was actually where my mindset was at the time. So I reached out to her and we ended up meeting up. When I met him with her, she was like, here she hands me a credit card with my name on it. What She's like, you know, this is for you know, in case you need to go buy things.
Speaker 3: And did you use the credit card?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was the biggest purchase on the credit card?
Speaker 4: I mean I took it. I flew a couple of places.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay. So she was just your sugar mama, what did you have to do in return for this car?
Speaker 2: And that's where she wanted. She wanted all these things that I would.
Speaker 1: Not like, what like fucking or was it like romantic relationship things?
Speaker 4: I ever said it. She never said it, but I can I can feel that.
Speaker 1: It was like, hey, you know, I mean, if you want to, you know, if you want to give it to me, like you.
Speaker 2: Know, she made me feel bad because she was like, I'm sorry, I'm not You're not attracted to me or something.
Speaker 1: And I was just like yeah, because she probably was like, man, how many time you're gonna use my credit card?
Speaker 4: Not hit it?
Speaker 3: What is the rejection?
Speaker 1: Women don't like to be rejected. Have you ever ghosted a woman?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why do you ghost people?
Speaker 1: Was it because of sexual one night stand or was it like somebody that you were engaging with more than like multiple times and they like, then you just disappeared like a ghost. Because for you it's hard to ghost too, because you're so known and this is your city. Like you said that, we find you on the bus throughout, they'll find you on your bike. They'll think it yeah, you know, on set being like what's going on?
Speaker 4: Right? Right?
Speaker 2: I mean I am reachable and I and I've been accessible for my whole career, so let's change.
Speaker 3: Why do you think men ghost women?
Speaker 4: Why do you? I mean?
Speaker 2: I think because usually they got somebody on the side, they got a mate, so they can't they can't. Then they can't. You know, if she starts to want to she wants to move in on that position, okay, sometimes the guy has to make a decision like is he gonna let you know, open.
Speaker 3: That like chess?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, no, you gotta you gotta protect the queen or are you going to open her up.
Speaker 4: Make it vulnerable. Okay, that's a decision that has to be made.
Speaker 3: All right, So that would be the only reason why you're thinking. It goes to.
Speaker 2: Situation and if you come across somebody who's destructive.
Speaker 4: I don't like this toxic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like anybody who wants to destroy you know, the peace?
Speaker 1: Okay, you need peace within. So do you have like a roster where it's like you keep the peace within? So you know, because like this time, do you like you know, you just know what you like. Sometimes there's a lot of work. Like me, I'm single. Dating is a lot of work. People think that I'm probably fucking everybody. It's not really like that, you know. But when it's like you know, when you find your people, sometimes you you.
Speaker 2: Know, if you know, if it's if everything is cool, if we got cool chemistry and the situation.
Speaker 3: Is so you're open to it. But there's no one on your roster right now, your content partners, what.
Speaker 4: Do we want to call that?
Speaker 2: You come you come across casts like you know, you they intriguing, Yeah, they turned the fire on turn it up.
Speaker 1: Describe something really exciting in your life right now.
Speaker 2: It's funny because when I turned fifty and I was like cool, I was chill, and I like that. I just wanted to just coast. But life is dynamic, you know. So there's some projects that I'm working on writing.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: You know, I've just like mainstream wise in the industry wise, like as far as adult mainstream.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's a there's a project that we want to do in the industry, like as a for me, I want to do it as a as a signature.
Speaker 4: Piece, something artistically sexually focused.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: You know that we've kind of wrote the concept for the ideas for the fun like.
Speaker 3: An erotic novel of type thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's got strong sexual themes which work perfectly. It's not explicit, it's not hardcore like that, and it's not the bullshit. It's not like some ship that everybody else is doing. It's really outside the box.
Speaker 3: Nice. Now, is this something working on yourself or you have a team of people that you're working on this.
Speaker 2: Its start off as just a singular thing, but now I've got some pretty strong people behind it.
Speaker 3: Very cool. That's exciting.
Speaker 1: If you could instantly attain three skills? What would they be if I can retain attain like right now, if you could have any you could get, I can give you a miss Texas could give you three wishes right now, and you could get any three skills you want.
Speaker 3: What would they be?
Speaker 4: Sometimes right right right? Uh? You know somebody who was I saw more guy had the power to particulate, Like.
Speaker 1: It's like you could teleport like bewitch, like it could be anywhere you want.
Speaker 3: Wiggle your nose and goes somebody.
Speaker 2: Baby, Yeah, yeah, be in three places at once probably.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you want to multiply the situation, not just being go there quick to like, hey, I need to go to West Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Let me go there now. Okay, that's a good go to have.
Speaker 4: Flying Okay, there's many times I look out. I just want to like, have.
Speaker 3: You ever done skydiving and you liked it?
Speaker 4: I loved it?
Speaker 3: Okay, bird in the sky and got it all right?
Speaker 4: Third one, Uh, I want to play an instrument?
Speaker 3: Have you tried attempted?
Speaker 4: I have a keyboard at the house. I've had a few lessons.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you like it? Are you love it?
Speaker 2: I'm not great, I'm not good. I want to just be around music. Let me add one.
Speaker 4: More d J. Okay, I want to I want to learn how to DJ.
Speaker 3: So you like the music stuff?
Speaker 4: I love music? Okay? Probably what keeps you young your heart?
Speaker 3: You know for sure?
Speaker 1: Definitely it's the feel goods for all levels, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Listen to some stuff you know you like. It's like nostalgica, much like, oh, I can remember when the end of this came out, or I remember when this person broke up to me this song or this thing whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a there's it, you know, bad or good memories.
Speaker 4: But even discovering new ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love finding new artists, new sounds, a new vocal, new new message.
Speaker 4: I love all that.
Speaker 3: Who would you say is your first celebrity crush.
Speaker 4: Strong still to this day's probably.
Speaker 3: Janet Janet jan Jackson.
Speaker 1: So you being so as recognizable as you are, what celebrities have come out, you know, either in your DM parties be like, hey, you know I've seen your movie, mister Marcus.
Speaker 3: I know how you put it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well female female uh. Jenny Jackson recognized me when I met her. She said, you know, oh, I know you and I threw me off because I didn't expect that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, so I was like kind of fumbling words after that. Uh, Tupac, Tupac reached out. I hung out with him for a while.
Speaker 3: Okay, my fellow Gemini.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Snoop, Me and Snoop we're working on the project. So me and him have been super cool. Uh. Claudia Jordan's a good friend of mine. Portia Coleman. I mean, I meet a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people, you know, but these are I'm saying as far as like who wanted to like, you know, nah, did you.
Speaker 3: Ever did anybody like make a sexual advance? You're just like, I just can't.
Speaker 4: Na.
Speaker 3: You always delivered?
Speaker 4: What is it? Please? No? No.
Speaker 2: There was a girl that was on BT. I can't remember her namn name because now she's married and kids and everything, And that was like the first she was like, she's the host.
Speaker 4: It was a talk show. She was fine.
Speaker 3: Wendy Williams love Wendy.
Speaker 4: I love Wendy though. Wendy's coolie damn it.
Speaker 2: She was. I can't remember her name, but me and her we hung out a few times, and I thought there was a possibility that could.
Speaker 3: Be a thing. But it was s fizzled out. No, no, we just kind of let it, let it happen. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Speaker 2: Like people who don't pick up ship?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they see it and they walk right over it. It drives me crazy.
Speaker 3: What makes you smile?
Speaker 4: Everything? A lot of things, even bad ship.
Speaker 2: Uh not not tragic ship though, but just funny ship that happens to people.
Speaker 4: And then if I can see.
Speaker 3: So if someone falls, you're definitely laughing in front of him.
Speaker 4: I won't laugh my first instance.
Speaker 2: See if they're okay, and then laugh Okay, then but I laughed usually with them.
Speaker 4: I try to get them to see the humor.
Speaker 3: Okay, got me all right? I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: What luxury items do you treat yourself with? Is there something that you kind of splurge on? You know, you've worked really hard, you've done well for yourself. Is there something that you kind of like indulge in.
Speaker 2: I like video games on a gamer. I'm not a hardcore gamer where I got my.
Speaker 1: Own chair and you're not like on Twitch doing the whole things.
Speaker 3: That's a big thing. Maybe it's marketing.
Speaker 4: No, they actually sent me an email this morning and say.
Speaker 1: Hey, see like I'm about it manifesting, you know what I mean, we talk about it.
Speaker 3: Things happen for a reason. You witness, you believe in it, right, we achieve it.
Speaker 2: The way they the way they phrase it, got my is like, hey, we miss you, we need you, we need.
Speaker 3: You back, mister Marcus, come play with us that far that part? Do you have a social media weakness?
Speaker 2: I look at my feet and it's mainly girls, cars, and food.
Speaker 1: But is there one that you kind of like? Are you more of a Twitter person, more of an Instagram I'm.
Speaker 4: An Instagram I'm an Instagram.
Speaker 1: Who an Instagram horm? So you're like saying your whole day from start to finish?
Speaker 4: I know, I just it goes to it comes and goes.
Speaker 2: Some days it's just retweet other people's ship or repost other people's stuff, and then you know, you know, if I posted half the.
Speaker 1: Ship, I think you're crazy, Like what kind of humor is this?
Speaker 4: My ship will be banned?
Speaker 2: And you know I don't post anything hardcore on none of my feeds because got haters.
Speaker 3: Your target on your back already.
Speaker 2: So that I know that, man, and I post anything, there's gonna like, you know, I'm getting flagged. Yeah, and so I don't post anything hardcore. I post all that stuff on OnlyFans. That's that's where it all goes.
Speaker 4: You could, you know you could, and that can ruffle feathers. THIRDI fire a little bit.
Speaker 3: It's not worth it. What is advice that you would give your younger self?
Speaker 4: Uh uh?
Speaker 2: Just learn business, you know, apply the business, don't you know, check your ego and focus on the business.
Speaker 4: You know, there's no you know.
Speaker 2: People when it gets personal and all this other crap fucks with your emotions, fucks with your vibe, your energy, and actually can actually you know, impeedge your flow the business.
Speaker 4: It applies.
Speaker 2: It's a universal thing, you know, it just it provides, if you you know, in this industry, it's such a big industry, it's huge, and you're just giving it away. You're giving that piece of yourself away for pennies.
Speaker 3: Your entity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, we get the notoriety, you know, the fame and all that shit, but the business. No one's teaching you that. No one's taking the time. And people kept offering giving me big platforms. Hustler vivid Playboy. I mean I was fucking with the big dogs, but I wasn't learning how to apply that to my own So who.
Speaker 1: Would you say, are some of your mentors that kind of got you to a space that you did start to learn them?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know, James Alexandro Overt West Coast Productions is a huge influence Sean Michaels because he carried himself as such a you know, you know, and he's still to this day guy dresses and suits, yeah, NonStop, and he's just real, you know, and he's a he's a trailblazer. He does what he wants to do in the career. He's opening. He's so as far as an icon him.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Uh, Marcy Hurst, you know, it's a good friend of mine's a Vivid. Just watching her manage, you know, handle Vivid and the girls and the brand.
Speaker 4: I learned a lot from her. Adam and Eve even you.
Speaker 2: I've watched you, you know, go through a lot of different changes and really make a brand for yourself. See you at Exotica and you'd have this booth and you and you and you and your brand was front and center. You had the models and you know that's I know, you know, to bring those people, get them there, feed them, pay them, house them, you know, make sure they're mentally you know, stable and happy.
Speaker 3: It's hard to.
Speaker 4: Right for sure, so you know, respect right and so.
Speaker 2: But you're also one of those pioneers because other women see you doing it and then they turn around and say, I can do it too, for sure.
Speaker 3: And that's kind of with me.
Speaker 1: Is I've always gravitated to people that are very kind of like that have been pioneers in your own ways. Is because it's like, I'm about breaking barriers and like I'm not you know, the what the porn typical girl look like back in the day. I didn't have big fake tits, you know, I have a kirby body, like I have those things that it was really no, it was really important for me. And I was always comfortable in my skin that I was like really showing what like real women look like and being okay in your body and if I you know, have my ass is too fat, Like it wasn't a thing like I was like I was always the girl that ate a cheeseburger after set.
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't care about those things.
Speaker 1: But it was really for the message message of that you could do it too, like you know what I mean, if you really wanted to in the mindset of like doing that, and so it was important to give women an opportunity to kind of do their own brands as well within my brand. So I feel like it was important to kind of like break those things down to give the opportunities that are out there now. And now when you look at Exotica, like it's I mean, I mean I could pat myself on the back. I mean why things have changed and like kind of like the mold of what I did is everybody's doing it, you know, like that way. You know, so it's like, yeah, it's it's interesting to see it kind of fold out of how everything has kind of panned out well, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and women, you guys have a different energy synergy with each other. You know, you just strength in numbers, you know what I mean. Even you know, you look at like Brassers and Phoenix Marie and who you know, I love and she you know, she's all.
Speaker 4: About like, hey, give me a girl, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all about promoting and propping about the people's support. And you know, we've lost a lot of people in this industry. A lot of people have either come and gone.
Speaker 4: Or yeah, suicide, drugs so there's.
Speaker 2: A darkness in the within the business if people don't get that support, they don't get that mental check in that you know, or that you know that that or shown you know that they're worth Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: I think it's one of those things too where it goes back again all to like the communication where it's like some of those people going through problems, you know, we didn't know those things or know how to ask or now you know, it's more we talked about it more than now you're like, oh, maybe I should check in on those things where it's like not that you didn't have the intentions to do it, but sometimes you just.
Speaker 3: Don't know better, you know.
Speaker 1: So it's like I enjoy now that there is more of a camaraderie in the business, where before I feel like it was very very everybody was like out for themselves and like there's room for everybody to grow, you know what I mean, Like there's enough money for all of us to make There's no you have a fat ass, I have a fat ass, doesn't matter, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like it's it's just interesting fat as love that fat ass, I know I do. I hope private talk that's because it's probably when they're here.
Speaker 4: I always like, think, what were you thinking? God?
Speaker 2: You know this like he said, I need y'all to fuck, I need y'all to reproduce, and a fat ass.
Speaker 3: Is going on kryptonite and somebody is kryptonite. So you said that. You you know, you've been in the business for a long time.
Speaker 1: But what would do you think you would be doing if you were not in the adult entertainment business, if you went like the whole corporate route or went to school route, or feel like whatever, what do you what do you think or that you would have kind of done?
Speaker 2: I like I like being on camera. I like the camera. I love taking pictures. I love being in front of it or behind it. I would somehow, I know I I.
Speaker 4: Would have been acting, Okay, you know I like all of that.
Speaker 2: And my friends are all actors and comedians and musicians. Some I'm around these motherfuckers and this is like and you know, it's like I want to act. I want to be you know, with the porn kind of tainted that you know, it taints it in a way where if you get these straight laced people who are like you know, you know, hey, we want you for this part, oh you got.
Speaker 1: This name, And following of yeah, they usually like, oh can you play mister Marcus or yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: It kind of I don't know if it's that way now. I remember early on, but even then people were given opportunities.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, I think, I mean, if you really love to do it, you I feel like it's something you should revisit. I think, if anything, it's a learning tool to you could put in your belts or whatever. I started, I did a I never thought I wanted to do acting stuff at all. I had gotten approached by something that wasn't an Alexis Texas type thing. It never kind of came to like fruition. But I got an acting coach, and just the time that I spent with them was just learning to different things for the craft or what you do and other stuff. Was cool to see how the breakdown was. So it's like, even maybe you do it and you love it or you hate it, but you know, I feel like for what you're already doing, for the production value and all the other things like that, I feel like it brings more of an asset to you than making it a hindrance.
Speaker 3: Because it's I mean, it's fun, it's not like it's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you're absolutely correct, because if I looked at it that way, be you know everything there's opportunity, you know what I mean, you're not.
Speaker 1: But it goes back to like the whole business thing is you've made such a name for yourself that regardless if that's mister Marcus gets you seeing the door for the opportunity, but you're still having, you know, things that you would like to do, if it's acting behind the camera, the exposure of being like because nowadays it's kind of changed where yes, like tip porn is taboo, but a lot more people because it's new money fuck with us.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Before it's like hard to get branding, it's hard to get sponsorships, it's hard to do whatever, which it's still a little tainted, which I'm trying to change that too, but it's like, you know, it's agatting. We're just people. I'm not fucking on your movie. You're using my name in my in my following, you know what I mean. So I think it's a scale that you should probably like, you know, see if it bounces.
Speaker 2: Off there, Yeah, you're absolutely correct. Then there's two things. There's new businesses. There's new entities, new brands that are like embracing adult stars, you know, like looking for There's cannabis companies there, but those.
Speaker 1: Are also going to be careful though, too is because again what we talked about is they.
Speaker 3: Want more from you than you if you don't know you're worth.
Speaker 1: So it's like the you know what what we bring to the table as business partners, not partners licensing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, you can work together.
Speaker 2: I can bring you know, if I need to bring the legal if I need to bring a lawyer to the to the meeting, then okay.
Speaker 3: So do you have a cannabis thing kind of that you're working on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been working with these cats Roots and Buds and I love them.
Speaker 4: I love them.
Speaker 2: They're family oriented, they've been growing for over twelve to fifteen years.
Speaker 3: This guy's been involved based in La.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, based in LA. And you know, the smoke is good.
Speaker 4: Smoke is good.
Speaker 3: That's important. It's always it's always good to test your product, make sure you have the good stuff out there, and put your name behind something that you enjoy doing.
Speaker 4: Right. Yeah, I like you know, a good smoke. I like a good smoke. I don't. I don't just smoke everybody's ship. I don't need. I don't smoke every.
Speaker 2: Day wake up and and and toke. But if I'm around good people and they got something and they's like, you.
Speaker 3: Know, vibe it out. Yeah, that's what I think.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's a vibe. It definitely like I'm a vibe all time. So I definitely smoke more than the average person. Probably, yes, But uh, you know.
Speaker 2: I got a guy, this guy uh uh my boy uh b B is with roots and butts.
Speaker 4: This motherfucker.
Speaker 2: The first time ever hung out with him, We're all like hanging out the loft and he just starts rolling joints.
Speaker 4: And I like joints. I'm not a big blunt guy. I don't want the tobacco. And so he's just rolling these joints, man, and.
Speaker 2: I'm just and I'm just talking to him and that thing, I'm smoking it, and you know, and I'm sitting there smoking, which he's rolling up another one and you know I finished that.
Speaker 4: Next time I'm picking up another one. I'm like, dude, you do own person.
Speaker 3: The rotation. That's why he keeps rolling up because you just keep on going, but there's.
Speaker 4: Something that he's doing to the weed, to the joint, to the.
Speaker 3: So it's his technique, is what you think, not.
Speaker 4: You because I think I don't think it's so much.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's the weed, but it's who you're smoking with, who you get it from.
Speaker 3: Too true.
Speaker 1: But I think that if you're someone something like that, you're not getting shitty stuff. It's always going to be premium things, you know what I mean? And then like and then again it's the extra TLC what you said, the environment, the good feeling of it.
Speaker 3: It's like I can remember back.
Speaker 1: When I first I was like, there was this one we called eight when E and I was like, I can remember the day I got high with all my friends. It was like the most funnest high I've ever had, like the giggles, And I would always like to my old weag guy.
Speaker 4: Where is that you get?
Speaker 1: Like replicate the eight And there's like a cross breeding now that hangout, but it's not as great.
Speaker 4: But do you get like a horny? Do you get sexual?
Speaker 3: But you know I don't.
Speaker 1: I think I'm just overly sexual person. So I had my corny all the time generally, but weed for me was more of anxiety that I had souper like just anxiety in general, a social anxiety sometimes whatever so is. Smoking made me feel normal and balanced me out because most times, like, yeah, am I high, but I don't feel like fucked up high, like I feel like it it makes me function well, which I'm not sure a lot of smokers think that, you know what I mean, But I don't do it for those purposes.
Speaker 4: Like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have yes, especially because I've been working on my own cannabis stuff, so I've been testing out something like certain things, but it's not generally mainly to go to sleep, like because if I like to smoke my weed and my flower like that and control it that way, I do cones.
Speaker 3: I used to do blunts.
Speaker 1: I was heavy only on blunts, but then like probably like three years ago, I switched to cones just because it was cleaner and I didn't like the tobacco as well. But I've been on the whole Jeter's thing at the moment. It's a type of way, but they have like its resin on it and so they dip it and it's flavors and it's all up my alleys. So I'm right, right, I'm like, I love those those. I mean, we can lighten up before we play our game.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, you can.
Speaker 1: Have your little baby, what your fun is because their baby, they're not too much.
Speaker 4: Okay. Yeah. So yeah, so you know you come across cats, the porn people.
Speaker 2: People always want to bring up the porn shit, like you just be mind your own business.
Speaker 1: And yeah, but it's interesting though to other people. You've just lived it for twenty years. My seven club, like I always like this, I don't about you. So with like friends, like how we call them quote unquote civilians, right, so like we'll be people and they'll be like, oh my god, you know Lexus Texas And then they're like yeah, they're like I'm like, okay, you get two questions. I'll see whatever you want to ask those two questions. And other than that, I don't want to hear it all night long because it's like, I'm like, you don't want to go to work, like when you're not working, you don't want to talk about work, you know what I'm saying. So it's like you give them that too, and then it's usually is good for you.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 3: It's always fascinating with the men. Is because.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, we like run the business, but they envy you guys more. I feel like, cause you're fucking us, and so it's a different like you're like God to them, They're like, but how do I do this?
Speaker 3: Or how do you know what I mean? So that's why I like.
Speaker 1: For me, I'm minored in sociology in college, so I'm fascinated about like why people are the way they are in their environment and what you're like what stimulates you or like why are you watching this kind of porn?
Speaker 3: Makes you ABC or D? So that's what.
Speaker 1: That aspect kind of fascinating because and then for me, when people are comfortable and even like having guests here, like once we have a conversation, people be asking me all kinds of crazy things, which I like because again communication, they may not know things, and I'm like, oh, well, I'd rather teach you. So I say, I'm doctor Texas without the PhD. And then we find out things here at Truth with Texas. Yeah, so we're gonna play my favorite part, this is truth.
Speaker 3: What's Texis? We've got four cards.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go through each card and each card is a different type of question, and we're gonna get to know your naughtier side of mister Marcus. Hmm, al right, first card, I'm falling over.
Speaker 3: Sorry, private talk. Well, what is it? Ace of diamonds? All right, it's a spicy question. Let's see what we have here.
Speaker 1: Okay, most embarrassing thing that ever happened to sexually?
Speaker 4: Where do I start?
Speaker 2: This is bad, man, because this is so bad. I met this girl. She was in the club and I was like, end of the night. She comes walking up and she's just wearing She's bold, wearing, like just like remember that Jennifer Lopez dress with opening. She had something like that around that time. And I got her right. She was just like you and me, let's go. I was like, yeah, let's go.
Speaker 4: So my boy had a swimming pool up up in this house in the valley.
Speaker 2: We were down at the Beverly Center. To me and her, I'm like, cool, follow me to the valley and I call up west Ya, I need you. I need your pool right now because it's an indoor pool, and there by himself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was looking for the vibe. So I get up there with her.
Speaker 2: And we're making out and everything's going great. We're swimming in the.
Speaker 4: Pool, I'm rock hard.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm like, I'm just floating in the pool market bobbing, you know, bobbing a dig up and down in the water.
Speaker 4: So she knows what's up.
Speaker 3: And so she knows what's up. This is not playing time, honey, And.
Speaker 4: She's so bad. She comes over to give me a hit. I got out of the pors.
Speaker 2: She comes over to give me a head, and I just she didn't even get close to it, and I just.
Speaker 3: Started coming everywhere.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't like no little it was just didn't.
Speaker 3: Go into her face and her hair was.
Speaker 4: Sh was like what the fuck? I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Was she that bad or was like you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: And so you just came on her before.
Speaker 4: You came in, you know, whatever it was. She had such.
Speaker 3: Strong but she said she didn't even suck it yet.
Speaker 4: No, I know, she didn't even get I've only.
Speaker 1: Heard one other person happened this too, which is funny. One of my friends is not in the industry at all, but like familiar with the industry.
Speaker 3: But it's funny that that happened to you. How early on was it in your porn career?
Speaker 4: In my porn career. It's probably know.
Speaker 1: What I mean, like at this time? Were you imporn at the time? Okay, so how long had you been doing scenes at that time?
Speaker 4: Like a lot?
Speaker 3: So there was no reason for you.
Speaker 1: To prematurely being ejaculating on this lady before there was nothing?
Speaker 3: Did you at least get to fuck her after? Was she not impressed because you came?
Speaker 4: You know? You know the funny thing was, you know, she ended up being a lawyer.
Speaker 2: She was going to law school and now she was practicing business law and we hung.
Speaker 3: Out your lawyer.
Speaker 2: I know, I got to track her down, pulled her back up, but I kind of like that was humbling.
Speaker 3: So how did you recover? Because that's a big that's a big eco.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, this just popped the hole in that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know the next time around, when you you just make up for it.
Speaker 1: It's funny because like now, like because I always think the flip side, right, this is a Gemini and me thinking I'm like, you know, like she's like that, she's out there and being like, you know, I had mister Marcus naked in the swimming pool and he just came before he even touched me. Girl, like he ain't even thing like so it's like there's one grab there I can talk about that.
Speaker 4: She knows.
Speaker 3: She's like, again, oh that's funny, Okay, something you would not do sexually, something that's like completely on your never gonna try not happening.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know. I'm pretty basic. Basic. Yeah, I'm pretty basic.
Speaker 1: But does that mean a lot of things are off the table. Yeah, so you're like, I more have them only doing this list?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't ever.
Speaker 2: I just try to make the sexual energy, you know, okay, count concentrate it.
Speaker 1: What's the longest you've gone without sex? Maybe a month, the longest you've ever not jerked off?
Speaker 4: August has always been that month For some reason.
Speaker 3: Too, August hard times. I don't know what it is, something about the weather, it's something.
Speaker 4: Maybe August is.
Speaker 1: A bad month for me too. Yeah, I mean, I mean it is a bad month for me. I got married in this month, somewhere around this date. Somewhere I blocked that out of my head, but somewhere in August it's usually it's heard the ndwhere somewhere I don't even exactly, but around that time, I'm always like, what's wrong?
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh this fun it's again, right right.
Speaker 4: So yeah, maybe that's I'm closing through it. I'll get through it.
Speaker 3: I'll be fine, all right, all right. Example of your dirty talk.
Speaker 1: What's something that you do like you have like a go to phrase, like you've been me, mister Marcus for a long time. You'd be smoothing girls ears, you be telling what you'd be telling them Marcus.
Speaker 4: Right. Always it's always about that ass. I don't know what it is like, let me see that ass.
Speaker 3: Let me see that ass, bro.
Speaker 4: Then okay, shit, okay, you know I will out of you.
Speaker 3: Oh you hear that? Patreon, you better listen up. This is dirty. I love it dated somebody older? M hm, how much older?
Speaker 2: I think that I was attracting older women. Okay for some fucking reason. My mother used to have She had a problem with.
Speaker 4: It because because it'd be like grown women they.
Speaker 3: Like her friends.
Speaker 1: It'd be like the same age you're sucking all your mom's friends.
Speaker 3: Have you ever sucked one of your friends moms?
Speaker 4: One of my mom's friends.
Speaker 3: No, well one of your friend's moms.
Speaker 4: Uh oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why can't you say it's so like dumb it? Do you know who I am okay, So having multiple occasions, it sounds like, okay, have you ever fallen asleep during sex?
Speaker 4: Easually after?
Speaker 3: After? You never give fall asleep during a blowjob?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: Al right, next category, let's see if find out fall over this time.
Speaker 1: There we go, Face of spades. It's a naughty question. No, this is uh clubs, I'm old kinky. There we go, all right, Ace of clubs, the kinky question, quickest stop.
Speaker 3: I already know that one. As gonna say quickest work, but we already figured that one out. Guys shower sex or car sex, uh car sex.
Speaker 4: For some reason, I'm really good.
Speaker 3: At that song. Or booty shorts.
Speaker 4: Booty shorts.
Speaker 3: Called somebody the wrong name during sex.
Speaker 4: I couldn't remember their name, so I didn't say anything.
Speaker 3: Did you say, baby, honey? He said?
Speaker 1: I said, do you have any fetishes besides big booties?
Speaker 4: Nice lips, nice lips, but.
Speaker 3: Nothing like.
Speaker 1: You're to bondage? Are you into like four play? I mean not for play, like dressing up like anything like, I mean like freaky fetish stuff, not like simple act like a portsar marcus. I know, don't like you're not mist You're great training bitches up over there.
Speaker 3: What's what are you like?
Speaker 2: You know, I do like a little restraint okay, rope rope play you know.
Speaker 4: That was that was I was on it.
Speaker 3: Did you ever work for kink?
Speaker 4: That whole?
Speaker 3: Like bond? That was kind of BONDI like gostuff scares me.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny because when someone else comes up with these scenarios, you gotta you got.
Speaker 3: It and it's not a second.
Speaker 4: I think if you come up with it, then it's more control. Yeah, then you you can feel that.
Speaker 1: For me, it was more I had to figure out why because I don't know have so see it like why that was sexy to people? But it was like I don't necessoiate pain and pleasure, but I can see why people do.
Speaker 3: It's just not my thing per se, right, No, I mean.
Speaker 4: The pain, I don't know. I don't know. You try to, you try to. There's a fine line. You know.
Speaker 2: You want to, Yeah, you want to get where it is a pleasure with them, like when yeah, smack ass. I like to think of myself as a good as a really good assmacer.
Speaker 1: You don't leave Marx because I'm having some people they get too fucking and I'm like, oh, listen, I have to shoot things.
Speaker 3: And he really fucked my shut up. We're never fucking me again.
Speaker 1: So because people be like they smack you down, I'm like, no, let me give you a titorial before we do this, like we need to go up.
Speaker 3: We can't. You know that sounds better, it looks better. It's great for everybody. You have to do a certain there's a finesse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a booty smacking editorium from We had King Half on our show and he does the whole test or seminar about the booty smacking thing. He went viral just recently about it. I was like, se, it's all in art.
Speaker 4: Women.
Speaker 1: Sex is art, I think, and that's why when you do it the right way, women just want to feel safe. They want to feel like you know what you're doing, you're in control. Like some people are trying to choke you. You're like, you're gonna make me die. Like this doesn't feel good, you know, I mean like it has to be like know what you're doing, and I think you have to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to.
Speaker 2: There's a you know, the word chemistry comes up, but there's something, there's a you know, there's a thing, there's.
Speaker 1: An energy, there's it's like a flow of like feeling like you don't have to have like a whole, Like it's a connection of like even the eyes or like if somebody's body moves like because that to me again is the safety of knowing that you know what makes me is a good feeling and what's a turning off and like a bad feeling. To know your limits of what that is and that's why that kind of stuff bond.
Speaker 3: It is more like really trusting.
Speaker 4: Are you like a boundary you like your boundaries crossed.
Speaker 3: Or you open to absolutely not? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Like for me, I don't like I don't have a partner that i'm like currently like sexual with, like in that aspect where it's like repetitive where I would feel comfortable. But for me, I feel like once I have a partner that I am like sexually active with on like a normal basis, I would be willing to if it was brought up the right way. Like I'm not like I don't like to be like, hey, I don't want you to do this and then for you to do it no, but I like to know that my limit, Like I don't really have limits. I'll try something unless I don't like it, and I'll tell you I don't like it kind of thing like there's you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like for me, it's like because some things I don't know and I used to be very like, oh I don't like it, but I never tried it.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I feel like that with the right person, if you could make me do those things or open to what that is, I'm open to suggestion.
Speaker 3: I'll try anything once.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, look, listen, we tried that one time and it just didn't work out for me, Like it's no, never go there again. We tried it, right, most number of times just had sex during.
Speaker 4: A day, the most shit, well what off camera and on camera? On camera? It was like thirty.
Speaker 3: Three people or times? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Hold on people?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, yeah, okay, okay, okay, three people We like that, okay.
Speaker 2: But thirty three times was I remember it was like we was watching the Super Bowl game, me and this girl, and we must have sucked like five four to five times.
Speaker 3: But within the game.
Speaker 4: Good like every time it was like, oh it wasn't like you.
Speaker 1: Know, it wasn't like a five time, and like it was like it was like you were fucking it.
Speaker 2: Was And I remember because she used to send me messages every Super Bowl like hey, remember.
Speaker 3: Do you remember who won the Super Bowl that year?
Speaker 4: The Great Game?
Speaker 3: Say so, favorite time of day to have sex?
Speaker 4: I'm a morning morning?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you know if I can. But you know, I think you get more creative at night.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think you got because your days went, you've had, Maybe you're looking forward to it, maybe you're like trying to relax, maybe you're coming at tail end situational.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, to me at night, it's like now it's but a morning.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's like I don't drink coffee, but if I did, that's your coffee.
Speaker 3: Ye waking up to pussy every morning by mister Marcus. All right, next card, I can't see the microphone. Oh hearts. He's got an ace of Heart's romantic. Have you ever slid into somebody's d m's a celebrity or even a fan.
Speaker 4: Or like you know, you know, you know, she probably killed me if I say this.
Speaker 2: But Melissa Ford did a little podcasts and we clicked like I thought we were cool, but I.
Speaker 4: Felt like she's.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she was kind of like I can't she's like here too much. Yeah, yeah, yeah, because we talked. We talked, we'd sit on the phone and talk about shit, talk about music.
Speaker 3: But so you slid in her dms.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well we ended up doing a podcast together and then it was kind of.
Speaker 3: Just from there I grew and yeah.
Speaker 2: She's a very strong, created black woman who kind of knows what she wants she don't want.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I was respected, respected respectively.
Speaker 4: Ghosted.
Speaker 3: Dinner date or movie date.
Speaker 4: I'm a movie guy, A movie guy.
Speaker 3: Making out her cuddling.
Speaker 4: I like making out, like real good making out.
Speaker 3: Making out mmmmm, giving or receiving.
Speaker 4: I love receiving.
Speaker 1: The smile on his face says it all private talk, naked or lingerie.
Speaker 4: Uh, that's tougher. I actually like that's tough. I like them both.
Speaker 3: You like them both. Favorite place to be kissed.
Speaker 4: M mmm. I like my I like my neck.
Speaker 3: I wanted to say. I was like, are you.
Speaker 4: I was like, I like that sucks. I don't like the kiss. I like that sucks.
Speaker 3: No, no little kiss for you. You want the whole mounting. Okay, go ahead, so your neck, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: If you needed to have a safe word, what would your safe word be?
Speaker 4: So I got.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Last question deal breakers. What are deal breakers in a relationship for you?
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, I don't know, or like nothing like it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, have some kind of boundaries what a deal right?
Speaker 4: Right? You know? I like positive energy, like positive like funny people. So if you ain't funny.
Speaker 3: You know, you gotta be at least entertaining to you to like.
Speaker 4: You gotta crack you gotta crack jokes.
Speaker 3: Even if they're not good sense of humor.
Speaker 4: So the deal breaker would be the opposite.
Speaker 3: So if they're really lame, have no personality? Not for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, most people have a sense of humor. It just matters.
Speaker 1: If you do, you always feel like you're the funniest one.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's funny, all right.
Speaker 1: Last card Ace of Spade is knotty questions, which is our favorite here at Private Talk after Dark.
Speaker 3: Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 4: Mmm?
Speaker 3: Why do you say it like that? Like, okay, why did you fake an orgasm?
Speaker 1: Because you know, I really just I knew this was a thing of like I asked this probably the last this season. I didn't know this was a thing until like six months ago that men fake orgasm, right, so why is he Why were you fake orgasm?
Speaker 2: Why would you act like because you know, if you come, if you're like, you know, if you're fucking and maybe you come too soon, okay, and you're like whoa, you know, countdown until you know she realizes it's yeah, so.
Speaker 4: You kind of like you have got to work up.
Speaker 3: But why did you fake come? Did you just not? Were you not into it?
Speaker 1: But you just not you were too fuck to me, We're not going to be able to come. Like these are the excuses I've heard from the men that I've been on this couch. I know for all the excuses of men of that I've asked on the couch because I asked this question to a lot of my guests because I didn't know that men do this. But they're like, oh, yeah, it was these are so these were some of the excuses. But and then there were someone's it was like they they weren't into it anymore.
Speaker 3: One girl smelled one girl I was always something like it. I was just like, why would you keep going? Just why did you have to say that you that you came?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: Because I didn't want to hurt her feelings, but that but you'd rather let her leave whatever dishoveled way she wants for right communication, Right, you're gonna fuck somebody, But you can't say like, you can't be like, hey, could you just feeling so.
Speaker 4: Because she's she's feeling like she's opening up, she's giving you.
Speaker 3: You say hey, yeah, but don't you want to be honest?
Speaker 1: Like and no one's And again for me, it's about the It's not what, It's not what you say, it's how you say it.
Speaker 3: No one's telling me like, hey, bitch, like what's going on? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But if something was to a situation where you had to fake come, didn't like, but you're fucking why are we fucking?
Speaker 3: Why are you in that? But China, sir?
Speaker 4: So how do you take it?
Speaker 3: If I've never had it happen to me?
Speaker 1: Well, afterwards, it was because my friend who told me this, he was like, I bet you're thinking about all the people if they fake came out. I'm like, yeah, because I don't know. I'm like, because I didn't think this was a thing, So who knows?
Speaker 4: Why do you fake? Have you Okay, first of let's have you faked it before.
Speaker 3: Have I faked it? Of course? You know what, because I wanted to get it over with. I was tired.
Speaker 1: I was like, you know, I wanted it, but then I came already and I was over it.
Speaker 3: I was just like get you know, it sucks, you know because.
Speaker 4: If you're aware that it changes everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that doesn't mean that I didn't come. At one point in each session, I'm gonna come. I mean, it's times that I haven't, but I know my body well enough that I'm gonna use.
Speaker 3: Your dick to come.
Speaker 1: Like it's just happening, Like sorry if you don't know what's happening, but I'm gonna make it.
Speaker 4: Up today because you don't know. Sometimes sometimes a girl don't say sh.
Speaker 1: But being but being well, but you can feel if she's wet. I mean, but I guess every vagina is different, just like I mean, yeah, but being vocal sometimes could be where the lie because like then how do you know, Like I'm vocal as fucked, but I've also really wet that so it's like.
Speaker 3: Chemistry.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say like immediately, It depends on how long I haven't had sex or how long I've been mastmating how long a lot of these.
Speaker 3: My Hatachi sleeps next to my.
Speaker 1: Red and he knows exactly what position I like, and he fall asleep with the day. No, it's situational. I think it's every position.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: What would it takes to make me get off? I think I can come the easiest and missionary because I'm very quatorial stimulated, so I like to play with myself and being stimulated or like fucked at the same time that that double at an early age, and nobody ever taught us like hey girls, let's go on the playground and talk about it.
Speaker 3: No, that never happened to me.
Speaker 1: I it was that was also a thing like I was always I was a late bloomer, so I didn't get like, I didn't get boobs, I didn't get my period and do any of those things to like become quote unquote like a woman, to like those are until like sixteen or like something like seventeen sixteen probably okay. So but at that time, like an like like my friend, like nobody was talking about any of that stuff, especially like sex, like what that was like no one was doing and we were pretty sheltered.
Speaker 3: Out in time. I don't I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wasn't one of those people like I don't think I even hooked up with the guy until I was, like I was, i'd be my junior year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, junior you.
Speaker 4: Would get hit on people flirting with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's different.
Speaker 1: It's like juvenile, like you know, like I always had a boyfriend, and I always was like chasing boys.
Speaker 3: I was always boy crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean I think I've yeah, always been boy crazy.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 3: I am mad crazy.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not for me is I'm in a space in my life where I'm dating and I've done a lot of like work myself, so I'm like kind of I'm practice dating when I say so, I'm practice dating until I find someone, until I don't need to practice date anymore. But so I'm just but you know, dating is very difficult for being people like ourselves in the industry. You can't really go on dating apps. You can't really you know, do.
Speaker 3: It the the noon conventional way.
Speaker 1: And I'm very kind of old school anyways, like the like meeting people you know in person, which now the world's opening up, so it's kind of back in a little bit like that. But yeah, I've I'm enjoying it. I mean, it's not scarce South early days. My future husband will come around the corner someday, very soon.
Speaker 4: You'll be fine for sure.
Speaker 1: For me, I'm not in a Russia was married before. For me, I know what I want and don't want. I think the last year of my life is really again like the personal growth of really listening or knowing what like the boundaries of what I want from a partner moving forward, and like what that means for me in this space in my life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, that's that's you know, especially after.
Speaker 2: Everything you've kind of been around, seeing experience you just it's different. You know sometimes, like you said, you know, a porn star, I don't ever if I get into a sexual mindset.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it goes pretty deep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and it kind of I want to experience that that can I can attract, But then are there there is a relationship in there?
Speaker 4: Is it at this time? Do I want to explore? Or am I? Am I trying to like just focus on one. You know.
Speaker 1: It's just I don't think necessarily you should have to focus on just one and not the other. I think you've got to find the center and that being you and what works for you and what you know, what that free flowing state is and what makes you happy at the end of the day. It's like what like you knowing who you are, you're worth, what you bring to the table, and all those things. And like for me, like I like meditation helped a lot about getting like really centered and like you know, kind of like clearing out the bullshit in my mind being a business person, you know.
Speaker 3: Minded, there's always go go, go, go go, but.
Speaker 1: Really kind of having a calming state and like a safe space to like experience that I learned a lot to just kind of be at peace.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as you were talking, I was thinking, you know, because when you when you to add, you find somebody not like just you and them.
Speaker 4: It's you and your family, you and your friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, And you want someone who comes in there and is accepted by them as well for sure. I mean, because that's you know, and that's you know, and that's what I realized, Like that's for you, that investment that time is spent developing these relationships there.
Speaker 1: Like for sure, I think probably you because of like how who you are, and like a lot of it was just being selfish in before and now it's like a different like you see a different perspective and you're like, oh, there is somebody else in the relationship too, and it has to work both sides, you know what I mean, and not just for one and not the other.
Speaker 4: It's not just a you know, it just works for me.
Speaker 1: All relationships are work, you know what I mean. I feel like as long as people are trying to put in the time to really hold the space for each other and themselves and their relationship, I mean I think they could, you could really go a lot further. But some people aren't there yet, and some people may never be there.
Speaker 4: But I mean, well, you know, everybody gets there in their own time.
Speaker 2: Friend, you know for sure, you know we do have this kind of conversation because cats can probably be tripping trying to figure that out. And then you come along and you say, everybody gets there at their own time. You don't feel the pressure, you know, and then you don't. I told somebody the other day, this guy's taught me a costo. He's like, are you single? And I was like, I got this, I got somebody, you know, mm hmm. But he was like, be cause I've been single for like eight months. I've been on the dating now. He was there with his son. He says, I don't know, I just don't want to view with anybody. And I'm sitting there like, well, don't you know what I mean, Like he's coming to me for that advice.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The only thing I could tell him was, you know, don't look, because when you you look and you never really find it, especially when somebody too.
Speaker 4: But when you just kind of just live, it'll come to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I think that's also I agree with that. I think in a I don't think it's fairy tale. I think it's it's realistic and it's it's based off perspective. But it's it's fine line of like for myself of like putting yourself out there without putting your you know, like in a sense putting yourself like I'm not searching like oh my god, I need to, but I also knew I need to no one's coming in my door, Like I got to put myself out there in places not that I'm like certain, you know, never, but being open to finding that where it's like that's that great area of like having both you know, you have to really like being open to it, where before I thought I was, but I really didn't know what I wanted and needed from a relationship because I needed to know what I needed for myself first, right. Yes, that's why I have a signing in front of the door. It says, love yourself first. We can't love yourself first, and you can't love anybody else really correctly. Yeah, it's on my door when you walk in and out on the door. So thank you so much for coming. I appreciate you so much. What do you Where can we find you? Where can we support you?
Speaker 3: We can do all.
Speaker 1: Those things you know you say you have your only fans. You you do your own content because there you know, we've been around a long time.
Speaker 2: Because there are times, you know, we've been around so long that these things never happen like this, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Some people say, you know, how can we find you?
Speaker 2: And you're like, okay, you can catch me own, you know what I mean, Like I remember, motherfuckers didn't do that.
Speaker 4: They were like, you can get my number after you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: Giving these people your number, Marcus, you can have a lot of late night calls. You got to charge those people on your only but only fans called.
Speaker 4: You know, I do get a lot of weird ship, but I can't I hand I handled all of it. I handle it. I love it. Actually I don't mind it.
Speaker 3: So what is your social media?
Speaker 4: Is it just mister Marcus?
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's where we can find you, that's where we can support you. Okay, but you're more of an Instagram man, So is it still the same handle or.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's aka mister Marcus.
Speaker 2: You can go to miss markets dot com okay, and all those things just lead back to the social media. Okay, only fans is aka mister Marcus.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, I try to get mister Marcus and know the motherfuckers had mister marks and they just squat on that ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't even post it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah. So if your trademark, you can give them a thing and they can thought they should be able to take it down if they are just squatting on it. Okay, if you like, contact them about that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, because you you've obviously been mister Marcus for twenty years and but yeah, you look to them, it's happening. Is there anything that you want to ask Miss Texas before you get off the private talk couch.
Speaker 4: Oh what do you? I mean, what do you get asked the most?
Speaker 3: What do I get asked the most?
Speaker 2: Mm?
Speaker 4: People always they always say did you ever work with it?
Speaker 3: And I say no, you know, yeah, now it did not work together, but.
Speaker 4: You didn't And then it would always be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no I never did. In racial it was a big topic of like, oh, is she racist?
Speaker 4: Is she? This? Is she? That?
Speaker 3: Is she this? Why didn't I do it in a racial or what?
Speaker 4: Well too, why do you think it's such a big deal?
Speaker 1: Why do I think it's such a big deal. I think for everyone else it's a big deal, you know what I mean? Like that's why for me it was very like I don't know why I make people or why does it matter what my vagina does? I don't think that's based on like what who I like and what that means. Like I feel like people took it and ran with it. I think that it's just because I didn't do it. People want to have up there. There's platforms or like what is it called those forums that are dedicated to like why I meant to do it and when I do this? And that that It was just the yeah, like and that's for me, is I never really like looked into the negative because it was always negative that. I was like, let me just be when I want to do it, I'll do it. There's no racist or anything about that, you know what I mean. And the business became very different, you know, so it was very pinned against things and that has nothing to do with me, you know what I mean. So it's for me, it was like, I love everybody. It's not about a race thing. It's never about in any of those things. And people who know me, like we've been friends, you know, obviously clearly you know that about me. But people it's always the first thing people ask, you know, everybody, like my friends. But for me, it's like I have nothing, you know, to hide about anything. It wasn't about that. It's just how the game was was different back then, you know. And then when I got contracted, you know, I didn't have to do anything like that.
Speaker 3: I got out of the business. After that, I was in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Someone didn't want me to be in the business anymore, and I kind of just did my own thing.
Speaker 3: And then you know, you.
Speaker 2: Know, this business, you know, obviously race is a huge part of it.
Speaker 4: Sexually. It's a taboo things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fetish well, I think because again the Texas thing. You know, people think my parents are like racist people, which is not the truth. My dad's Puerto Rican, my mom was German Norwegian, like you know, so many things again a cliche of what people think and assume and take something and run with it, which I've never said. I've never been. I've never acted in that character. That's not who my character is, you know.
Speaker 2: Because people would ask me and I never you know, like I've seen, you know, being a black dude in his business. Yeah, you know, especially in that era, you know, you know, people would they would just set things up in such a racial way exactly, you know, and it just.
Speaker 1: Felt wrong, you know what I mean. I felt like everything was just separate. Things were very just different. I think that it was just like it made it like why does it have to be that way?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Anything from the business side is why they made it so.
Speaker 4: Like segregated or they were trying to get you to do it. The more you were like.
Speaker 1: No one ever got I would ask me really to do it was only one conversation ever, and then like literally I got out of the business after that, and in the beginning, my agent we just that was in the beginning, it was like you wait to do that, you wait to you know, like the levels of like you know what I mean. And then it's like by that time I had been in the business for a long time, like you don't know better.
Speaker 3: That's who I got in the business with.
Speaker 1: I think that's who my business in a sense partner is, you know what I mean, because he works for me, let you know, And I don't know. I was twenty one years old in the business, so I didn't see an issue with it. I think as the years progressed and how the world evolved outside, it became more of a thing and you know, for everybody else, but we were on our own little bubble here. So it's like, I'm like, really you think that about me, like just because I didn't do a seat like I don't know.
Speaker 3: I sometimes it's upsetting because.
Speaker 4: I know you are like loved, you know what I mean. And men, you're not discriminive to you like black men.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 1: I've dated several, you know, But again, like I don't I don't advertise my personal business, you know, because I'm a private person. I give so much of myself in sex scenes that I'm like, I need some personal time for you know, just for myself, so you know, you keep those thing myself, but I don't hide it. I'm out and doing things whatever. But sometimes again it's why like I asked people to ask me conversations questions too, is because it's like some people want to know things that some people want to ask me, and some people don't.
Speaker 2: So I tell people, you know, it's their preference, you know, and and it's their body.
Speaker 4: And I always tell girls when they came into business.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody, you don't don't do anything you don't want to do.
Speaker 4: You don't have to do anything they tell you to do exactly for sure. So I'd always just reiterate that.
Speaker 2: So I totally understood, you know, your body shouldn't do whatever you want to do.
Speaker 3: For sure. And that's I think too.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, it was very like they'd be like, oh, well, you're going to do everything anyways, you're going to sell out, you're going to do this, and like just the words and the time too were triggering that. I'm like, why does I have to mean any of those things? I'm like that's like the whole thing where it's like I'm human too. I'm like, you know what i mean, I'm like, that's nothing to do.
Speaker 4: You know, like motherfuckers will suck it up because like you might be wanting down and then somebody comes along.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you just don't you know again the communication, you know, then it's like who do you go to, who do you ask?
Speaker 3: You know, we're all being told really the same type of things.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, real quick, funny story.
Speaker 2: Shooting the World's Luckiest. They wanted me to work with one hundred and one girls. So they were like, black, dude, you're going to find one hundred and one black girls. That that was the mentality I went into that shit, and it's not.
Speaker 4: There was never one hundred and one black yeah at that time. So we did thirty three.
Speaker 2: First day was all black girls, and so they're like, well, how are we going to get for the other sixty sixty seven? Uh, sixty four?
Speaker 4: What is it? Sixty seven? You know, sixty eight?
Speaker 3: I use a calculator on one hundred and one.
Speaker 4: Sorry,