Speaker 1: When you are ready to double down, dive in, try for a shell and not look back.
Speaker 2: Roll into Pearl River rezuot from tea times to table games, water slides by day, slots by night.
Speaker 1: Savor the flavors, fuel the food. Win big. Let's roll into Pearl River.
Speaker 2: Rezutes must be twenty what or older to play keabling problem called woney hunter Gibler.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, this is Jack fairshawd's the right inside radio program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative field then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of Mine Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own. And I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all My Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee when you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between Midnight and Ride, and remember enter the promo code m I D n Ight r ID and say big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had. The Midnight Ride your hope for the anti establishment movement. This network is home to great programming such as Chris McDaniel's America, The right Side Radio Show, and coming soon in twenty twenty six, new programming to be announced real suit. So make sure that you have clicked the subscribe button on The Midnight Ride's YouTube page, get that light button on all of our social media platforms, and get engaged today. This show is a part of the Midnight Ride Network.
Speaker 4: Name had a statue every started shaking a face, and an eagle will fly. Tennis gonna be here when you him out of the freedom start a ring and a feel, and it'll be like the whole man is raining down, brought.
Speaker 3: To courtesy and wild, And will.
Speaker 1: Liberals be worn? Your viewpoints will be subjected to straight scrutiny. You're listening to Right Side Radio. It's like my eyes have been blown wild.
Speaker 5: We have come together here because the American people deserve better from those to whom they entrust, our nation's highest officers. We stand united in our resolved to do something about it, which, whether we like it or not spelled Judy, you and I have a rendezvous with destiny.
Speaker 1: You tuned in to right Side Radio.
Speaker 3: All right, people, you have found it. It is the Right Side Radio Show recording this episode on Thursday, January the twenty second Thursday. Warning that is to be precise, and we've got a lot of stuff to try to pack into what will be a thirty minute version of the flagship show this week. But before we get going, I would like to ask that you like and subscribe to the Right Side Radio Show. That way you never miss any content we put out. Remember we're on Apple Podcast, I Heart Radio, Spotify, Spreaker, Amazon Music, and so many more. So click that subscribe button, click that like button on our social media's and make sure you are informed. Goodness, folks, this will be a condensed version of the show because I'm not sure quite yet if later today on Thursday, that if I will be recording Chris McDaniels America, as I don't know if we're recording it today or not. I mean, for those of you not following the weather, our region appears to be in the in line to potentially get some of the effects of Icemageddon, you know, a massive ice storm, not a snowstorm, an ice storm. And because of that, that puts certain question mark question marks about what we what we can and can't do as far as getting the production crew here, getting everything recorded the way that we need to and and I'm not sure Chris's availability if we have to go today. So as a result, you know, I don't want to spend two hours talking about the same topics. So I figured I condensed this one a little bit just in case we record today and I'm stuck in the driver's seat. Uh but I don't know when I'll know for sure how that's going to play out. But well, we'll get to that when we get to that today's show. I wanted to talk for a second about this whole Don Lemon situation because again, and it's one that you know, I've had a couple of people ask me why why had not done on more coffee on it? Yet The reason was simple was I was saving it for the flagship because I wanted to spend more than seven eight minutes talking about it. Don Lemon, of course, is a alleged journalist, a former CNN anchor, and apparently he's also an anti ice activist masquerading as a journalist, because he showed up just in the nick of time to cover an anti ice protest at a church, a Christian church. This really and truly is one of those things that frustrates me to no end, because again, Don Lemon may want to try to pretend that he is just merely there to protest. He wants to pretend that he is merely there to cover an event that wasn't the case. And we know this for a fact now as we've seen things continue to escalate. But for those of you that aren't familiar with exactly what happened or exactly what Don Lemon did, apparently in Minneapolis or somewhere in Minnesota, I don't know if it was in Minneapolis or not. It's a Saint Paul's City church, which Saint Paul is a twin city to Minneapolis. Don Lemon that there was a group that decided they wanted to protest this pastor that they believed to be a nice agent. No proof that he was no proof, but they believed he was a nice agent. And that was one of those things that continues to just again, you want to protest at individual that's fine. You want to interrupt a private church service, that's not a protest, that's trespassing. At that point, those people aren't there for your protest. They're there to worship. The fact that you don't respect that is part of the problem here. But here's another thing. Do you think there would be any tolerance from the liberal media if these protesters had shown up at a mosque and interrupted their service for a protest. I don't think so. They'd call them truth, they'd point out they're bigoted, they'd call them every name under the sun. When it's a Christian church, well, guess what, it's fine because again, who cares about Christianity? Who cares about Christianity? Don Lemon, of course, he was fired by CNN and launched his own independent YouTube channel. So Don Lemon's also trying to figure out a way to keep himself relevant in the days without his big CNN platform. Is CNN really a big platform anymore? I mean, he might actually have more viewers on YouTube than he did on CNN, But I don't know, but it's crazy here to sit back and see that they are interrupting a church service under the mere accusation that the pastor is a nice agent, not proof he I don't know if they've debunked that totally or not, So I'm not gonna say he's not one. But they didn't have proof of it. They just had some type of belief that he was. So they interrupt the church service, go in there and start to protest, and of course there's Don Lemon with his camera. Don Lemon wants you to believe that it was he just happened to be there at the right time to capture it. Yeah, there's men video that's surfaced of Don Lemon talking to the protesters before they went into the church about what they were gonna do. So no, sorry, Don, that is not accurate. That is just again a crazy false gnomer that Don Lemon a liberal former journalist. I know he's got a YouTube channel, but that's a former journalist. He's not a journalist. For one, He's not going to tell both sides of the story. That makes him a talker. That doesn't mean you can't claim the journalist moniker. If you're going into coverage with your bias clearly showing that would be like me saying that the right side is hard hitting journalism when it is a talk show. I understand the difference. I don't think people like Don Lemon or those on the left ever ever truly understand that difference or want to understand that difference. Of course, he continues to stand beside hisself because he recently put out a quote after the Justice Apartment levied a thread against him for joining the anti ice protesters at the Saint Paul Church. He said, it's notable that I have been cast as the face of a protest I was covering as a journalist, especially since I wasn't the only reporter there. That framing is telling. What's even more telling is the barrage of violence threads, along with homophobic and raciust slurs directed at me online by MAGA supporters and amplified by parts of the right wing press. If this much time and energy is going to be spent manufacturing outrage, it would be far better used and investigating the tragic death of Renee Nicole Good, the very issue that brought people into the streets in the first place. I stand by my reporting. Well, first off, Don, your statement is factually inaccurate. The protest started before Rene Nicole Good was killed. Matter of fact, she was a part of one of these anti eyes protests. Don so incorrect right there. You lose points right off right there in your closing part of the statement. As far as claims of other journalists who are there, maybe there were, maybe you all organized to be a part of that protest, that's absurd for you to continue to believe that. That tells you that people shouldn't call you out. Now, as far as any slurs directed at you online, I can't defend that. That's reprehensible no matter what position they're taking. But at the same time, how much of those are the fringe people and how much are those are you just trying to deflect against the valid criticism You're trying to deflect by pointing out there's some idiots out there who throw slurs your way. It's insane because Cities Church did not deserve this freedom. Protest Women claims that his viral reporting is that the freedom to protest is what the First Amendment is all about. I'm sorry, but a house of worship is not a public forum. It is not a place that they can just storm into to a press. You want to protest the church because you don't believe the pastor is a good person. You want to protest the church because you believe that the pastor is an ice sagent. Stay outside, pull up your picket signs, do all that stuff outside of the church. But the moment you step put into that church, which is private property and disrupt service, then you're in the wrong. And Don Lemming was a part of that. Matter of fact, he even confronted and tried to accost the pastor himself. It's ridiculous that he continues to make these idiotic claims, but it's because he's on the wrong side of the issue, so he has to deflect. He has to try to figure out how to push this away. Don Lemmon he launched this independent YouTube channel in twenty twenty three, and of course he's just ridiculous in his assessment. It's just it's crazy because again it's it's one of those things that Don Lemon should do some investigation on. There's the Face Act that makes it a federal crime with potentially steep finds in jail time to use or threaten to use force to injure, intimidate, or interfere with a person seeking reproductive health services, or with a person lawfully trying to exercise the First Amendment right of religious freedom at a place of religious worship. It also prohibits intentionally property damage to facility providing reproductive health or places of religious worship. So there are questions, now, did they violate the Face Act? And if they did, is Don Lemmon potentially facing his own charges for being a part of the protest. It's one of those things that Don Lemon may want to sit back and pretend he's on the right side of this issue, but he's not. He's not. He's on the wrong side of the issue for sure, because he is one of the ones that wants there to be drama. He's one of the ones that wants to attack anyone that calls him out. Don Lemon, you're not a journalist. You're now just a YouTuber. You're an opinion based thing. So don't sit here and try to pretend you're a journalist and the lie that you just happened to stumble upon these protesters going into a church. Ain't nobody buying that lie. Don, There's not a single person that believes you didn't know exactly what they were about to do. There's not a single person out there that didn't believe that you knew what they were going to do. Here's the thing. You are clearly on the side of the anti ice protesters, which is fine. You're entitled to your opinion. I don't care about your opinion, wrong, right, whatever. But when you sit there and try to claim that you're an independent journalist, you're not. Your bias is clearly showing you're just afraid to admit what your bias is, even though the rest of us can clearly see it. The fact that you agreed with these protesters who wanted to protest the city's church pastor, whose name is David Easterwood, because they allege that he has ties to US immigration and Customs enforcement. Don Lemon wants to be relevant. Again, He's not. This is probably the first time that Don Lemon's name has been mentioned on a national news across national news outlets, probably since CNN canned him. But he's here, and that's one of the things that he wants to continue to pretend that he is on the right side of this argument. He's not. This was not an act of journalism if he had shown up after the protesters had stormed the church and gotten reaction and not defended as he did to the pastor, he defended the protesters going into the church. All of those prove that he's not He's not an objective reporter.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: The fact that he tried to claim that the protests started with the death of Nicole of Renee Nicole Good. He claims that's the very issue that brought people to the streets. They were in the streets, she was one of the protesters already in the streets. Don the fact that you're already fundamentally dishonest. It's just one of those things that continues to ring out there. The fact that you want to sit back and try to make this a justifiable, okay protest. That's fine, But don't sit here and try to pretend that you're an objective journalist when you are clearly not. You're a man with a you're a man with a clear bias. That's fine. Just admit your biased, admit your leanings instead of trying to pretend that you are an active journalist who may or may not have participated in an unlawful invasion of a place of worship. Here's the thing, people, I will support your right to protest even on issues I disagree with. There's a particular issue going around in my home state. Now I'm not going to get into it here, but anybody who lives in the state of Missippi probably knows which one I'm talking about. I have friends on both sides of that argument. They're all great people. I may have an opinion different than some of my other friends, and that's fine. But we can agree to disagree on the issue without turning into fistfighting or name calling or ridiculous things that the left wants to engage in. But we can't. We can't do that in instances like this because they're not interested in honest dialogue. They're not interested in an honest debate. If they want to stand, as I said before, if they want to stand outside of a church in protest that pasture on the outside, that's fine. But you can't storm into the church and disrupt the service. That's no longer that's no longer a protest. That's trespassing, that's trying to suppress their freedom of religion. As I said earlier, with don limit be okay with them, invading a mosque, a Buddhist temple, a Jewish synagogue. Would he be okay with that? Or is he merely okay here because it's a Christian church.
Speaker 4: That is.
Speaker 3: An issue that we really and truly need to address the fact that we can't no longer have civil debates on issues where we disagree. It's one of the major problems, and it's one of those things that social media has ramped up and amplified to the tenth or no, to the thousand degree. It's one of those things that we just cannot continue down a path. If you want to have honest conversations on the issue of illegal immigrants, then let's have them. But if you just want to shout as loud as you can that I'm wrong for having this position, I'm not here for it. If you don't like the fact that I point out this person's on your side, this person's on your side, this person's on your side, and you don't like those people, that's not on me for pointing out who agrees with you. That's on you to find a reason to justify it. I don't operate under arguments that are emotionally paced, and when I say that, it means it's all fear monitoring. You're not pointing out particular, honest issues. And there's some arguments that can be made against some of the way that ice may be carried out. But if you want to use a logical, rational argument, I'm here to listen to it. I'm here to listen to it. But at the same time, if all you're going to do is show up and disrupt, that's no longer a protest. That's no longer a protest. And that's part of the issue that we continue to have. We've got to get back to a point where we can honestly have discussions about the issues without it devolving to anger and hostilities. Because I'm on a different side of an issue than you, I can assure you if I was your friend before you took one side of the issue, I'm still your friend today. I just disagree with you on a particular issue. And in the instance of Don Lemon, he is clearly he's clearly a part of the protest. He didn't just happen to stumble upon that. That's anybody that buys into that. I've got a lot of swamp land in Arizona. I am ready willing and able to share with you. I've got a ton of information I'll be able to share with you on that. So, yeah, Don Lemon, I hate to break it to you. I hate to break it to you, but you are an active participant. You are not just a mere reporter observing what was happening. Nobody believes you just stumbled upon the protest and happen to go in. And if you did, why were you so confrontational to the accused pastor? You want to claim it's First Amendment right. Well, First Amendment right of freedom of religion also is there. And again, protest outside the church protected, Storming into the church, steering the service not protected. That's when you cease being a protest and you become a disruptor. I don't see how anybody can disagree with that position. I don't see how any irrational thinker can honestly believe that Don Lemon was merely a reporter covering a story.
Speaker 4: Doug.
Speaker 3: As a reporter, I've covered many stories, and typically an event like this this is something we have to cover after the fact because it happens spontaneously. Allegedly, we don't just happen. Now, that doesn't mean I don't drive up somewhere and see an incident happening and stop and ask questions, see if it's newsworthy. Yes, that that does happen. But at the same time, I also understand that a lot of times when covering news, you're reporting after the fact. Don Lemon was told, and yes, there are people that may give journalists tips. Hey we're going to be doing this at this time, you might want to be here. Hey, this guy's initial court appearance is going to be at this time, you might want to be there. There are tips like that one percent happen, But when they do happen, you can't sit there and pretend that you just stumbled upon it. The way that Don Lemon is trying to self righteously project himself to have been doing, that's fundamentally dishonest. It's ridiculous, and it's absurd. Don Lemon is a liberal activist masquerading as a journalist. That's the truth of who he is, and that is the truth of where we stand when it comes to liberal journalists these days. They think anything they do is journalism, and sadly it's not. They have no objectivity. They are convinced from the start of which side they're taking, and it is what it is, guys. This has been the Right Side Radio Show for this week. I know, I know some of you guys like the shorter format flagship shows. Some of you guys are longing for the hour long shows, and then I'll come back. It's just right now. It's being a busy time and trying to manage topics that I think should go on this show as opposed to this show. It does make things a little bit more tricky at the moment. And that's why. And I'm not saying that if I'm hosting Chris McDaniels America later today that I won't bring up don Lemon again because it probably will just won't be the main story like it was on this particular one. But there's some good stories out there, and maybe one of them will be made into a morning Coffee. Maybe one of them will be made into the episode next week. So be sure to continue to click that subscribe button on all of the major podcatchers so that way you don't miss any new episodes the Right Side Radio Show.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: I'm your host, Jack Fairchilds, and we'll see you guys again. Rail ser The Midnight Ride your hope for the anti establishment movement. This network is home to great programming such as McDaniel's America, The Right Side Radio Show, and coming soon in twenty twenty six, new programming to be announced real suit. So make sure that you have clicked the subscribe button on the Midnight Ride's YouTube page, get that light button on all of our social media platforms, and get engaged Today.
Speaker 1: When you're ready to double down, dive in, try for a show and not look back.
Speaker 2: Yes, roll into Pearl River Rezoot for tea times to table games, water slides by day, slots by night. Savor the flavors, feel the foot with big Let's roll into Pearl River Resoot. Must be twenty what or older to play gambling problem called one eye HUNTERD Gimbler.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, this is Jack Fairnshawd's The Right Side Radio program and license reviewed and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative fill then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep. Faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of Mine Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my Pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own, and I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all My Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee when you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride, no space in between Midnight and Ride and remember enter the promo code m I D N I g h t R I d E and say big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had.
Speaker 1: Go for the green with stay and play packages at the award winning Dancing Rabbit Golf Club. You'll love the comfort and convenience of the newly renovated Dancing Rabbit n Beautiful single or double rooms and suites available. Or bring your group and stay at our elegant clubhouse, room, golf and dine packages starting at one hundred and thirty nine dollars. Book today called eight six six four four Pearl or online at Pearl River Resort dot com it's kay to Pearl River Resort,