Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let chatako one on one one w JRR.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right, More chances to rock the bank today, in fact thirteen in all, thirteen different opportunities for you to pick up one thousand dollars just for rocking on the job with JRR. Listen for the keywords each hour. They'll go out hourly at five past starting at nine oh five with us.
Speaker 3: This is money our company has that they want to give to you. Join the many people on the JR list. Amy, we asked for some and they said no. Merrill from Haines City and then Amy, who I mentioned, was listening on the iHeartRadio app, the free iHeart radio app up in Pennsylvania and one on JARR. How cool is that? So get your thousand, whether you're in Orlando Winter Park, Sebastian win a thousand, listen from anywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, nine oh five keywords are entered at WJR dot com in the Rocketbank contest box. It'll pop open once the contest starts at nine oh five. All right, let's get to this here, A little post Halloween note here, if you're a parent with the kid who has a mountain of Halloween candy, this is some non traditional advice here. Yeah, it's environment or you can send it to the military if you want. But no, that's why I've done that in the past. That's why I blurted that out. No, that's not what I was going to go to. Here, we've got a dietician who says her advice is let your kids eat as much of that candy as they want.
Speaker 4: And they'll get sick of it.
Speaker 2: And immediately I thought about you know the friends of mine who this may have happened to you too. You know, parents catch you smoking at a young age and they make you sit and smoke a whole pack of cigarettes.
Speaker 4: Been there, done that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's a made me eat SIGs, offering that that just made me have a tobacco to chewing tobacco.
Speaker 2: She claims it's better to let them eat too much and feel sick and they'll learn it's not a good idea, and that putting limits on candy make them seem like a forbidden fruit, and that gives a negative impact to their eating habits long term, Whereas they can kind of just trial and error it here and model their own behavior by you know, doing this.
Speaker 3: It's not a bad idea. I mean, as long as you're willing. Did they put in there anything about pay the dental bill? Did she put that in there? Yes? If not, I'm suing. Everybody's so happy I'm suing talking. I think cavities and dental problems probably present themselves over a stretch of time, not one binge session. Well, you can say whatever you want, lawyer, Pat, but I have granted my kids are a little too old to be suing over them eating too much candy. But I have a seventeen year old who binged on candy thanks to you. Doctor her name, She's not a doctor, she's just a whatever you are, lady, nutrition expert.
Speaker 4: Yes, you can say I'm a nutrition expert if you want. Sure. Anybody can label themselves anything. I mean, I was a balloonist, a pilot. We know, oh, we know the ten percent rule many things. Yes, how.
Speaker 2: The math on your ten percent just you know, go well above the threshold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a thousand percent. Yeah that did I do?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Did you eat any candy while handing out?
Speaker 2: Be honest with me, not one piece of candy. No, we don't have any left. We gave it all out last night, all of it, every piece. I have some Risas at home.
Speaker 4: You like ESAs? That is my favorite candy? Okay, well I have.
Speaker 3: Some Marisa's left that I can bring you on Monday. I forgot to tell you. Props to the kid in your neighborhood who dressed as Jake from State Full fantastic.
Speaker 4: I laughed out loud at that. That made my night. Did you get into bad candy?
Speaker 2: Well, each bag had multiple pieces of candy in it, so you know.
Speaker 4: You still got to double them up. He's Jake from State Army, although they dropped me. But no. So I had kids come by dressed as slip Not. All right, that's some bad ass.
Speaker 2: That's you know, that's that's an extension of addressing his kiss when you were younger.
Speaker 3: I totally forgot about it. The kid walked up and I see his shirt says slip Not. And then I look and there's a kid next to him in a mask as well.
Speaker 4: I go, dude, you guys are slip Not hecause yeah, nice, hell yeah work addy kick question.
Speaker 2: This is currently brewing on a social media debate right now, and I know you're gonna have something to say here.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if these kids live in my neighborhood, but if they do, they're on my watch list. The slip knot kids. I know what you're up to. If I get a smashed in mailbox, I'm coming to your house. Here's a doorbell camera. Yeah, you watch out. Safe touch as me and my neighbors protected.
Speaker 4: Bro knew that was coming, all right, So or etiquette.
Speaker 2: Sorry, this is also going to bring up a situation that you and I are both intimately familiar with and have viewed with our own two eyes. Here is it cool to take your shoes off at work? I do it, but we have a different work setting. Again, this debate came forth and it's still you'll see this probably trending today Again. Its time and place is where it seems to be. The point is, it looks like this has become more of a thing since people a lot of folks got used to working at home than had to come back to the office, and it seems like it's more prevalent now people just kicking their shoes off in the office setting.
Speaker 4: That's why it came.
Speaker 3: Up if you're in a work like an office office and business people around you, and you take your shoes off, I don't think that's me, of all people, I don't think it's acceptable. And I know why you're saying that I would relate to this. Well, your shoes. I'm surprised to see your shoes are actually on right now, because they're usually not. Because I have my Hey dudes on and they're comfortable. My other shoes crimped my feet my toes together because I have abnormally wide feet and an abnormally wide peanut.
Speaker 4: Hey, so the thanks for that.
Speaker 3: I thought that you were going to say about our coworker who ran around barefoot.
Speaker 2: That that's what I thought was going to come up. And if that wasn't bad enough, then we watched it barefoot into the bathroom, the men's bathroom. It was a female.
Speaker 3: I was in there going to Okay, this is while we're in the middle of COVID under construction. This individual tend to just not wear shoes a lot, which is hey, to each his own. That's cool, you're running around a construction site.
Speaker 2: This is when our whole suite was being remodeled, and we worked through the whole thing. It was a we found out after the fact we weren't even supposed to be in here. Yeah, building inspector lost is mind.
Speaker 3: There were nails on the floor, chunks of wall on the floor, and she's running around here barefoot at times, and no names and uh. And then it all went sideways when somebody saw her going in the women's bathroom barefoot and they said, oh my god, she went the in the bathroom barefoot. You know how gross it is. I said, I know how grossy women are in the bathroom, worse than men. Then I'm in the men's room taking a pee and the women's room was closed off for whatever reason, she comes running by me into the men's room wall. I made a urinal, I was in a I was in a freeze pee. I couldn't even go. I was like, it was like, you know where you're going office? I was, and I don't get pa shy. And then she said, everybody peeve bob, don't worry about it, slams down the toilets and eat and started peeing, and I was just going.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And it's not every there.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 2: If you're all familiar with the uh, the history of the men's fourth floor bathroom here in our suite.
Speaker 3: It's disgusting if you're going in there barefoot, one thing gross if you're doing it as a female leading growth.
Speaker 4: Dude, I can't believe you brought that back up.
Speaker 3: I'm scared. I'm scarred again, looking red my face. Just gott are you all right? You can be okay, we check the blood pressure.
Speaker 2: Finally there's this uh and more more on this on our Facebook page. Woman in New Orleans stole an ambulance. Okay, we've seen this story before. Generally it hasn't happened though, with two e mts and a patient inside?
Speaker 4: What yeah, yeah, who was supposed to be manning the ambulance when she grabbed They had.
Speaker 2: Well, they had stopped, uh, you know, to tend to this patient. They had loaded, were loading the patient in to the back, and that's when she jumped in and took off with all three of them in the back.
Speaker 4: What did he do?
Speaker 2: Here's there with a tranquilized Here's the crazy part, dude. Orleans police has a no pursuit policy.
Speaker 3: He knows of accidents, and.
Speaker 2: Another another ambulance managed to get her stopped.
Speaker 4: I'll take care of this.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is Johnny and ED Squad forty two were in the back of the unit. No, this is the cops. Oh, hey, this is Johnny and ED. Frank Frank from EMT. You have your ears on, Frank. Yes, we've been hijacked. Oh no, wait, Frank, the other Oh get on the script, Frank. It's somebody in ED officers seth and it all right, Frank, here's what we need to do. We're not allowed to do pursuit because you know, somebody had too much fun it marty girl one year and got beads for boobs and and wrecked into it in hop pursuit anyway, do a draft beer stand So listen, So.
Speaker 4: Stop, Frank. It wasn't funny, Frank.
Speaker 3: We need you to command our position right now and crash that ambulance. Don't crash it too hard. You know how to do the pit maneuver. Your co workers are back there. It's some methad driving it. You should be good.
Speaker 4: By the way. I would like to give rank or you're still with it. Do you have it?
Speaker 2: I'm still with you, and I just want to give you full props here in your reenactment, not not naming any of the participants, Jenkins.
Speaker 4: Oh Yeah.
Speaker 1: Follow the Rug with us for three decades one on one one w j R. Hart, Orlando's rock station,