Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 2: The following program is sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content. Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's Nutritional Science Today right here, right now.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Happy Saturday. Jerry Hickey here for Invite Health Radio. So this program is now half an hour longer than it used to be. I'm going to do the first half hour and then I'm going to hand it over to doctor man Williams for the following hour. Now, the products we focus on on this program, you get a huge discount. You buy two bottles, you get fifty percent off suggested retail. But there's a kicker to that. If it's thirty five dollars or more, we cover the shipping. But it gets even better if you mention a particular code when you place the order. And it doesn't matter how you place your order. It could be in the store it could be on the phone, or it could be on the internet website invitehealth dot com. If you mentioned this following code, you get an additional ten percent off every Invite product. It's Jerry Woar, my name Jerry Wor which is the radio station you're listening to right now. So let's get started. I want to talk about biocurcumen five locks in, which is an extremely useful supplement. It's great for pain and it's great for inflammation, so I use it frequently for people with backaches, neck pain, and arthritis. It's amazing for that, but there are two other solid uses for it. Also, it'll click your mood up a number of levels. You'll be a lot you'll be a lot better feeling about yourself if you do bio curcumin five loxin, and it's great for your memory. So let's start off and let's explain what the product is. To begin with, it's two plants. One of them, the five loxin, is Frankinsense. It's Frankinsense. The other one, by a circumen, is the turmeric plant, which you've heard about. Turmeric is in botany. It's a plant in the ginger family. There's hundreds of plants in the ginger family, and it supplies these deep orange yellow pigments and they're rich in a lot of things that are great for human health. So it's rich in a curcumen, but there's other incredibly healthy ingredients in it as well. Now ours is organically grown, so that has no sprays, there's no pesticide, there's no herbicized, there's no round.
Speaker 4: Up or anything like that.
Speaker 3: And that's an important point because you're putting it in your body. You don't want those things in your body if you can help it, if you have choice. You don't always have a choice, but here you clearly have a choice because our product is organic. So the important ingredients in turmeric are curcumen, biz D, methoxy curcumen, D methoxy curcumen, and turmerone, and all of these are great for pain and inflammation as well as your brain. Now, biocurcumen is a super concentrated source of curcumin and these other ingredients. But additionally it's extremely well absorbed. When you have curry curry powder, there's very little of these constituents in there. This is a super concentrated form. So if you take like curry powder. Okay, you're getting like maybe one percent of these ingredients. Two percent of these ingredients are two percent circumen. That's all you're getting. If you take one one of our capsules, it's like taking two thousand milligrams at curcumin one of our capsules. That's how concentrated it is. And it's better absorbed. It's the best absorbed form of curcumin. You cannot get a better absorbed form of kir. I don't care which one. Yeah, a lot of people use one with black pepper. This is better. So biocurcumin is organic sourced, it's super concentrated, it's very clean, it's extremely well absorbed. Now, for turmeric and curcumen, there's thousands and thousands of studies, So what about my product in particular, there's about one hundred published studies using my product in the study and high quality medical journals and scientific journals. So this gives us different avenues of information. First of all, it shows us that this product is extremely safe. So not only is it organically grown without sprays and handled properly, but in twenty sixteen it had GRASS certification. Now there's no drug there is zero drugs with GRASS certification. GRASS certification comes from the FDA, the Food and Drug Administration of America, and it stands for generally recognized as safe, in other words, for the general population. This is a safe product that has GRASS certification. It's a safe product for people to use. Secondly, the United States FDA, the Food and Drug Administration, said publicly in writing that biocurcumen and turmeric and kirkumen have a very strong safety profile, meaning there and actually in the studies, how safe is it. It's been safer than placebo in the human clinical trials. That's how safe it is. So I use it for people, Well, you can use it for intestinal inflammation, it's very good for that also, but I use it for people for joint pain, joint comfort, arthritis, and other forms of pain. I use it to click their mood up, and I use it for their memory. So let's look at some of the data. Let's look at some of the pain studies. Now, the studies on pain, many have used our biocurcument, but it actually goes under a different name in research. Under research it's called BCM BCM biocurcument. So here's some of the studies's what's really amazing is, and these first two studies are going to give you, they're comparing my biocurcumen to very powerful prescription drugs for arthritis. So the first one is in the Journal of Phytotherapy Research. It's a double blind, randomized PLACEBA controlled human clinical trial, which means it's a gold standard, state of the art human clinical trial. Now this isn't patients with a really terrible kind of arthritis. It's the second and most common form of authritis. The most common form of arthritis is the one people typically get in their knee, called osteoarthritis, but this one is actually disabling. It robs you of your mobility. It's called rheumatoid arthritis. It's the second most common cause of form of arthritis, and it's our own immune system attacking and destroying and swelling our joint tissue. And it's very painful. So they gave people a very powerful drug, much more powerful than celebrates, much more powerful than ibuprofen. It's called diklofinac, and they gave them a proper dosage fifty milligram twice a day. Now, you have to be a little careful with diklofinac. If you stay on it for too long, it can greatly raise your blood pressure and increase your risk of a stroke and heart failure. So it's not really a safe drug. But for people really suffering with pain, sometimes they don't have an option and they have to go with dyklofinnach. So now there is an option, our bio curcumin five oxen. So these people with severe active rumor toward arthritis got diklo finnac fifty milligrams twice a day with meals because you have to take it with food otherwise it could really damage your stomach and intestines. Or they got the biocurcumen five hundred milligrams twice a day with meals, or a third group got both. Now it was pretty much even whether they got both the drug and our biocurcumen, or they got the biocurcument alone, or they got the diklo finac alone. All three groups had a significant level of relief from their pain and their inflammation and their stiffness, and a great improvement in the ability to use the joints. So here's the biocurcumen against the best selling drug for arthritis of all time celebrex or celacoxib, and it was the correct dosage once again. They were giving the celebrex at one hundred legs twice a day now. Once again, this is a double blind, randomized placebo control human clinical triumph, which is a state of the art trial. It's in the journal Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, a very clinically oriented journal for rheumatologists, you know, doctors who specialize in these kind of diseases and orthopedic doctors. On the biocurcumen versus celaicoxib, the patients could walk further and more comfortably. It worked better. The biocurcumen worked better than celebrates for knee pain, it worked better, and it was equal for flexibility and using the joint. So if people take the Biokirkman five oxen, which is a safer thing to take than sell a coxib, the cell a cocip can still cause problems with your eyes, what you're hearing, with your with your kidneys, with your blood pressure, with your heart. Okay, with the celi cocxip. The bio Curcuman has GRASS certification recognized as safe for humans to use in general.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: In other words, basically everybody could use it safely that the people at the biocurricumin file oxin they got as much flexibility and use out of their joint as the people on seli coccip. In fact, they could walk further pain free on the biocurcuman and it was better for reducing pain than the seli cocip. Now Tofts University reviewed the studies on the bio curricum and the five oxin for arthritis and they say, hey, this stuff works as well as well these drugs as well as these drugs that can have in some instances very serious dangerous side effects like bleeding, ulcers, like elevated blood pressure, increased risk of stroke, within the first wiki using them, heart failure. I mean, this is real. These drugs have it have a real negative impact on your health. You have to be careful with them. My mother has back pain. She wanted to use advil. She asked her doctor. The doctor said, no, no, no, you have high blood pressure because my mother's ninety four, and those drugs raise your blood pressure and it'll be dangerous because it could cause a stroke or put too much pressure on your kidneys and heart. You cannot use. So what'd my mother do? She contacted me and says, I have a back problem. I can't use Advil or a leave or Celebrates or any of those drugs or even asprint. What can I use? And I said, I'm going to send you my bio Curcuman five option. She called me up a week later and said, this stuff is terrific. I said, for you back. She goes, oh, yeah, yeah, I help my back, but it's really helping my memory. Because she was ninety two at the time, and she got a little bit absent minded, like leaving her keys in the front door once in a while. Things like that. Nothing major, but little things forgetting where she puts something, not turning on the coffee pot after she put the coffee in the water and everything in there, you know, little things, nothing dangerous. So she said, I went on this sting. It's like a miracle for me, and I'm gonna explain why after we finished talking about your joint pain. Now once again the Tough University, when they looked at the research, they said, the biocarcumen in the five locks and are as good as all these drugs, but it's a heck of a lot safer. It's really safe and you could stay on it and it's not going to cause problems. Now, the next thing is memory. Let's talk about memory a little bit. Okay. In fact, you know what, I'm going to go to a break first. Every week you're gonna hear from both doctor and Man Williams and me of pharmacist nutritionist Cherry Hickey. Sometimes I'll do the half hour, Sometimes doctor Williams will do the half hour. Sometimes I'll do the hour. Sometimes doctor Williams is doing the hour. Today I'm doing a half hour, and then doctor Williams does the hour. So you're going to get the value of both of our knowledge. So the buyer Kirkman five loux. If you order it today, you can walk into the store, you could go on our website and water it, or you can call on the phone. If you get two bottles, you get fifty percent off suggested retail and you'll get relief for your joint pain that works as well as celebrates without the side effects. And if your orders over thirty five dollars, it's free shipping. But if you mentioned the following code, they'll give you an extra ten percent on anything you buy from invite with the invite label Jerry woar an extra ten percent off. Who would not want that? Jerry War. Let's go to a break. Jerry here, ca you invite Health. I'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred and sixty three to two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one get one free offer.
Speaker 5: Guess what.
Speaker 4: You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry Wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right. Use promo code Jerry Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 5: Don't wait.
Speaker 4: Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry Wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 3: Okay, welcome back here we Hicky. We're talking about buyer Kriikman five locks Happy Shawday, by the way, which you'll get a really big discount on, especially if you mentioned the code jerryble Ar. In addition to all the other deals you're getting, you're getting next to teen percent off if you mentioned Jerry Woar. Okay, use that coat now. Besides bio Curcumin five locks and being great for your arthritic knee and your arthritic hip, it's great for muscle pain. I have a lot of older dancers, et cetera, and athletes using the bio Kirkman five locks and safely for their muscle pain and their musclow skeletal pain. It's great for neck pain, it's great for back pain, and it's even helpful with nerve pain. So any kind of pain, even headaches, you can basically add the bio Kirkman five locks into whatever you're doing. It'll give you some value, it really will, and it's safe. But it nourishes your brain. So before we get to how it nourishes your brain, let's talk about memory. Biocurcumen five locks and are both great protective herbs in the human brain. Human clinical research shows this. It proves it. They're great memory, the great for your mood. They help attenuate. That's a big word. Attenuate means helps slow down or prevent the effects of aging on your brain. So taking to buy a curcumin five locent every day like I do, I take them with my dinner for particular reasons. Every day, taking to buy a curcumin five lox slows down or buffers the effects of aging on the brain. You can't completely stop them, but you could really help with getting some good sleep, eating your vegetables and your fruit and good foods, good sources of protein, et cetera, getting good exercise, getting enough water. All these things are really magnificent for your brain. But to buy a curcumin five locks is fantastic for your brain. It's fantastic for your brain. It helps preserve your mental acuity, your sharpness, It helps get rid of brain fog. It improves your apps in mindedness. Like my mother when she was leaving her keys in the front door lock. It's not the smartest thing to do, but you know she was ninety three at the time. It's gotten rid of that she's sharper. I mean, my mother's ninety four and she gets on the phone with me and she cracks jokes. Just amazing. I got a joke for you. You ninety four, you and I'm supposed to get jokes. So and memory tests, taking bio curcumen improve memory by twenty eight percent on average in human clinical trials. It improved memory in older people by twenty eight percent on average. One thing it does it helps restore neuroplasticity. In other words, your brain is supposed to be able to adapt to things and remodel itself. She can hold onto information and solve problems and be you, and you kind of lose that with age. You lose that neuroplasticity. The uh, the biocurcuman brings that back. So you can develop more nerve endings and more connection between cells, and you can have better memory, better retention to memories, and better recoil of the memories you have. So your neural networks are going to be optimized for thinking and remembering. You're going to do better than your neighbors. In other words, if data same age as you. So here's one such study. It's in the Journal of psychopharmacology. It's a journal I read frequently, believe it or not, Journal of psychopharmacology. And these are healthy people between the ages of sixty to eighty five. Now, once again, stead of the art gold standard study, double blind, randomized PLACEBA controlled study, you can't get a better study an hour after taking biocurcument when they were testing these people. Now, mind you, of course, testing people repeatedly you get better at taking tests. But mind you, the people on placebo are getting tested repeatedly, as are the people on birecurcument, so they both get a little bit more used to tests and a little calm run tests. Right, But the biocurcu people real world improvements and working memory versus the people on the placebo, in other words, sustaining the information that they were receiving but also sustaining attention. Their focus was better, they were sharper, they were less fatigued, like doing math, et cetera. Because when you take the biocrictman five blocks, and one thing it does is it takes inflammation out of an older brain and restores antioxidant protective mechanisms, and this calms the brain down and you could focus better. But there was no doubt about it. The sixty to seventy to eighty year olds on the bier Kirkman five blocks were performing better mentally than the people on Flacibo. There were real world improvements, you know, not just well statistically significant. Yah. Statistically significant sounds nice, but it doesn't always amount to anything clinically. But clinically and real world these people were doing better. But here's the thing. Their mood improved, stress and anxiety, feelings of anxiety way down compared to the people on Placebo. And they all improved a test taking and calmer on the test. But the people on the biocurricmun five blocks and did much better. Their feelings of alertness improved, feeling content improved. I mean, it really means something. So now let me just tell you that there were studies on depression. People with major depression. It happens frequently in older people. They get a definite improvement in symptoms within weeks. On biocurcument like the European Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology, they had a study like that people a major depression. Older people, they weren't always depressed, but they got depressed increasingly depressed with age and they had a definite improvement in symptoms by taking to biocurriculum. Here's another one in the Journal of Effective Disorder, same thing, double blind plcitic controlled and randomized given clinical trial, which are stead of the art, gold standard studies. You can't get a better design study than these people with major depressive disorder. At four weeks there was a real world improvement in their mood on the biocurricument. By eight weeks, a much better improvement in their mood. In other words, over time, the improvement got better and better. They weren't plateauing. They were getting better and better and with their depression. There were studies where they used biocurricument five oxen with paxel, a major drug serotonin receptor agonist, and when they the drug wasn't working. The paxel was not working. So drugs like paxel prozact they weren't working on these people. When they added the biocurricumen to the paxel, now the drugs started working. Because when you're depressed, it's not just like it's a brick wall that's missing a brick here and there, or it is a crack in the brick wall. The entire terrain as well. So when you have depression, the entire terrain of the brain is not working. You're inflamed, things are confused, things are not moving smoothly. The bio kircan takes that away. It really means something. So why should I have such a profound effect on your mood, Because everybody's going to get an improved mood with biokirkumin five BLOCKX, they should really get an improvement. Why is it good forear memory? Well, one thing it does it causes the release of nerve growth factors. There's about one hundred on pub metal loone, which is one search engine for research. It's one it's only one library for research. There's a whole bunch of these libraries for research, for medical research, for nutrition research. Pub met is a major one. One one hundred and thirty studies alone on biocurcumen improving the level of brain derived neurotrophic factor. So what's that all about. When you go to sleep at night and you go into deep stages of sleep, you release something called brain derived neurotrophic factor B D and F. It's abbreviated bdnf BE. As a boy dsent, David and as a Nancy f Zen Frank and this slows down or pushes back greatly on brain aging. It reduces the effects of aging on your brain on your brain in my brain by seeding the formation of new brain cells, specifically memory brain cells. It improves the coal cognitive reserve, which is a really interesting thing to learn about and I've spoken about it a number of times. In this program, you have stem cells, cells that could change into other types of cells. They don't know what to change into yet. They have to be told they're normal stem cells, meaning there's stem cells in your brain, stromo stem cells in your brain normally when you're younger. They get messages from BDNF. The stuff that the biocurcuman increases. The release of the brain derived neurotrophic factor is released when you go into deep sleep, and it tells these stem cells to convert to thinking and memory cells. But you lose that as you grow older. The biocurcu five lox and restores the release of these important trophic factors to make your brain grow again. So what you're doing is you're creating new memory cells. Now here's why it helps them moot because these memory cells have never been tainted by depression. They're happy, healthy virginal cells. They haven't been damaged. They come along and it's like, oh, I'm chipper again, I'm ready to tackle the world. Everything is great. You wake up happier in the morning, you feel better about yourself and about every about everything basically. So these cells also have not been damaged by inflammation or the plaque you see in Alzheimer's disease or Louis body dementia or Parkinson's disease. So these are young, healthy cells. Other people your age who are not taking bio curricumum five oxen are likely not making these, But you can by taking bio curricumum five oxin and you restore a release of that of a much younger person, and all of a sudden you're making all of these new memory cells. And that's called cognitive reserve. So even if there is damage to parts of your brain from plaque and depression, your brain goes unfunctioning because these new cells have not been damaged. So ten twenty years, for now your brain is still functioning. That's a very important point. Cognitive reserve. It's a very important idea to wrap your arms around. Exercise helps that. A multi vitamin helps that because it is zinc and some of the B vitamins. Green vegetables help that. A little bit green tea helps that. A little bit biocurrictment five loction helps that a lot. So exercise and biocurrictmin fible oxen and sleep are really key to good brain function as you grow older. So the biocractment five louction helps you in three ways. It helps with pain, It helps with arthritis pain. Now I take it with my dinner because i want to make sure I'm releasing I'm going to be seventy one soon in February. I want to make sure I'm releasing enough brain to rive neutrophic factors. So I'm creating many healthy, new happy brain cells from my memory, for my cognitive functions, for my ability to learn, because I cherish nothing better than learning, learning and taking walks, and of course my wife and my two dogs, kids. All those things are important. I have a very full life. It's wonderful. I'm blessed. Hope you're blessed too. Now the Biocurricman five blocking can help you be blessed because it's great for your brain. At the same time, it's reducing inflammation in your colon. At the same time, it's great for all kinds of pain, back pain, neck pain, nerve pain, and arthritis pain and any kind of arthritis. And you could safely add to biocurricman fib blocks into any arthritis medication you're currently taking if it's.
Speaker 2: Not doing the job.
Speaker 3: So if you have a room with toward arthritis and you're on some kind of drug for the room and toward arthritis, but it's not enough, maybe around methotrexit something like that, and it's not doing a job enough for you add to buy a curcum five louc into it. You can do it safely and really get a great benefit. So I take two every evening with my dinner to promote when I'm sleeping the formation of new memory cells, something I wouldn't normally do because of my age, because I'm not releasing that brain derived neurotrophic factor. But once I take to buy a Currictment five ox, it safely triggers to release a brain to dirive neurotrophic factor, which is going to seed my brain. It's going to cause stem cells to convert the memory cells in my brain and I'm going to retain my memory, might even improve a little bit. Who knows that would be good. So take to buy a currectment five ox with food. It's very safe. It has grass certification from the United States FDA. It's grown organically. You don't get pesticides and things in there, because if if you have an option not to have those things, you're better off not having them. It's something safe to take on like taking like ibuprofit every day, which and raise your blood pressure and damage your heart and kidneys. This stuff is safe for you to take every day. Now, if you have authritis, you might want and know a lot of knee paint or hip pain or whatever. You might want to start with two capsules twice a day with food from month or two and then you can reduce the two capsules once a day. I'm out of time. Every week you're going to hear from both doctor amand Williams and me of pharmacist nutritionis Jerry Hickey. Today I'm doing a half hour and then doctor Williams does the hour, So you're going to get the value of both of our knowledge. We're going to the news and after that there's more invite with doctor Amanda Williams. Have a great day.
Speaker 4: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one get one free offer.
Speaker 5: Guess what.
Speaker 4: You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry WR take an additional ten percent off.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 4: Use promo code Jerry WR for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 5: Don't wait.
Speaker 4: Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders in targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's Nutritional Science Today right here, right now.
Speaker 4: Hello, and welcome to Invite Health Radio. Oh I am doctor Amanda Williams, Science Director at Invite Health, and welcome to the second part of our new Saturday lineup. So I know you just had the opportunity to listen to the wonderful Jerry Hickey discussing Biokirkuman five locks, in which we all know is such an excellent formulation for so many different purposes as he just covered for you, And now I'm going to talk about other nutrients that can also be incredibly supportive for your immune system. And if we're supporting our immune system, we are in a sense supporting our joints. So I'm going to talk about all of these different formulations. Remember we are now on from seven thirty until nine every Saturday morning, so do be sure that you tune in that extra half hour early so that you can hear all about the Invite Health products and learn more about wellness from myself as well as from Jerry Hickey. Now keep in mind we have a really wonderful offer for all of our Wor listeners, and that is that any of the products that I discuss or that Jerry is discussing on this program are at a buy one, get one free, but if you use those special promo codes, you will get an additional ten percent off, and that's a wonderful way for you to get some extra savings, and savings is always a great thing. So the promo code is Amanda Wor. So you can give us a call. You can stop by any of our stores. Remember we're open seven days a week. If you can't make it into on the stores, that's okay. You can also go to the website invitehealth dot com and use that promo code Amanda Wor. So let's get right to it. Let's talk some this morning. There's been many things that have come out. I always love reading through all of the different scientific studies, and every single day.
Speaker 5: I'm going through and I'm looking at them.
Speaker 4: And we're into a new year, we're already getting new scientific studies that are coming out. So here's a really fascinating study that just hit. And the reason why I want to bring this one up is because I know on this program you have heard us talk in detail about alcar with ala. So that's the acetyl alcarnantine with alpha lapoic acid. And just how beneficial this product is, especially the fact that it's combined that you have the acetyl alcarnatine along with the alpha lapoic acid, So you have two powerhouse nutrients that are naturally occurring in the body. But we know that as we get older, those levels have a tendency to start to diminish. So since we know that fact, we know, Okay, as I hit my forties, my fifties, my body is not producing or holding on to enough of the acetyl alcarrentine.
Speaker 5: It's not making enough alfhaopoic acid. So what's the solution to that.
Speaker 4: Well, we supplement with that hence dietary supplementation, and we can supplement with our lcar with ala every single day and it potentiates all of these wonderful benefits for us. So here's this brand new study that just came out and it was in conjunction with a couple of major research institutions, including NYU, so for all of you New Yorkers Grossman School of Medicine, and what they were looking at was Alzheimer's disease, and we know the detrimental effects of Alzheimer's and anyone who has experience with perhaps a family member, a friend, someone that you know who has unfortunately been diagnosed and is dealing with Alzheimer's disease. There's always continual research going on trying to figure out, you know, what is the solution, you know, how can we better treat this. There have been the medications out for many years, but how effective.
Speaker 5: Are those medications?
Speaker 4: And we know that when it comes to basic nutrients, there are many nutrents that have been linked to the exacerbation or even the development and onset of declining cognition.
Speaker 5: And memory loss.
Speaker 4: So we look at B vitamins, we can look at vitamin D obviously, we can look at our omega three fatty acids. I talk about this quite often when it comes to you know, you have two options. You can be in the skinny brain or you can be in the fat brain line.
Speaker 5: We prefer to be in the.
Speaker 4: Fat brain line. We want to make sure that we are maintaining that brain volume as we get older, but we also have to make sure that we are getting in proper nutrients every single day to support and assist that aging process, the normal aging process. The unfortunate thing is most people don't experience normal aging processes in their body because you're not doing the right things when it comes to dietary supplementation to cover those levels that we know are diminishing. So let me digress a goo back to this study that just came out, and they were looking at a clear indication of declining blood levels of two particular molecules that they say occur naturally in the body and how they are closely associated with the worsening of Alzheimer's disease. Now, in particular, they found this to be even more pronounced in women who were diagnosed with Alzheimer's, and they could see that in women who had low levels of al car acetyl al carnatine, this severity of their Alzheimer's symptoms were definitely much more pronounced. Now they were seeing the same thing in men as well. But what was interesting is in the women they were also seeing that the free carnatine levels were also incredibly low, so not just the accetylated form, but also the free carnatine.
Speaker 5: So don't worry, folks, we've got you covered.
Speaker 4: At invite health because we have not only the acetyl al carnantine, but we also have the free form, we have the straight L carnatine. So if you do have those concerns, maybe a family history of Alzheimer's disease, please stop by and speak with one of our nutritional experts about this so that you can get on a proactive dietary supplementation routine to address this. Now, this was published in the Molecular Psychiatry Journal, and looking at you know, the millions of Americans over the age of sixty five who have the diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease and being able to draw upon this direct link to a cedl carnatine levels, I think is one of those areas why you hear myself as well as Jerry Hickey talk so much about elkhar and the importance of supplementation with a cedlel carnatine. Now, the best way to utilize that product is going to be ideally taking at first thing in the morning, before you have anything to eat, and generally speaking, taking two capsules. Now are there times or reasons why you would take more, of course, but this is.
Speaker 5: Why you always want to talk to one of.
Speaker 4: Our nutritionists, because we like to personalize your supplementation routine based off of your specific needs. So I just wanted to bring that to your attention today because it's a fascinating study. It's not the first of its kind. We clearly have been able to see for many years the direct linkage of low serum or blood levels of your ctyl carnatine and cognitive decline. We have also here's another interesting study, and I believe this one was also out of NYU.
Speaker 5: I'll have double check on that.
Speaker 4: It may have been Columbia, but where they could see a direct correlation between major depressive disorder and low levels of a ctl carnatine. So if someone had clinical depression, whether that be in the moderate or in the severe category, they could see a direct link to having low blood levels once again of acetyl carnatine and the worsening of those symptoms. Now, for many folks who have dealt with depression, having treatment resistant depression becomes a major obstacle, and they'll go in and they'll talk to their doctor. Maybe they go off and they see, you know, a psychiatrist, and they are prescribed an antidepressant and they start to take it. Maybe in the first month they're feeling a little bit better, but then it starts to have this study decline and they become in a sense resistant. Most people have heard of antimicrobial resistance to antibiotics, but the same thing can happen when we're looking at other classes of drugs, including antidepressants. So what they found in that particular study was that when they gave those individuals acetylel carnatine, that their response rate was significant. So it's one of those nutrients where I always look at as being an integral part of a daily supplementation routine. I oftentimes go through, you know, the bullet points of what everyone should be doing, regardless of your age, regardless of your health issues, and that would include, you know, a daily comprehensive multi vitamin, multimineral, getting your Omega three fatty acid in every day, and of course we've got you covered with all of these, you know, from our wide options of multivitamins. Today I have both the multi Energy powder as well as the Performance multi vitamins on special so I'll get into more detail on that, but we know that we always want to have a multi vitamin. Don't try to, you know, fool yourself and say, well, I eat pretty healthy, so I don't think I need a multivitamin. Yes, of course you do. I've been adhering to the Mediterranean diet for years, folks, but I still recognize that I need to get that extra coverage because even though I do eat very healthy, I'm still not getting adequate exposure to all of those nutrients. And we know the importance of those nutrients. There was just another study that came out, This was publishing the Journal of Human Nutrition looking at how key vitamins were found to be much lower in individuals who had Alzheimer's disease. So, once again, how can our daily multivitamin? How can takeing the performance multivitamin or that multi energy powder for those of you who were interested in a powdered formulation. And it's very tasty too, by the way, so that's just an extra plus. But taking that every day, why is that so important? Well, we can see how vitamin deficiencies as well as vitamin insufficiencies have kind of started to emerge as a driver to cognitive decline and to the development the onset as well as the progression of Alzheimer's disease and looking at a meta analysis. And I love a good meta analysis. If you've listened to me on this show before, you know this is one of my areas where I enjoy talking about it because a meta analysis, for those of you who aren't in the world of science, what that is is it's taking many different clinical studies that all have a similar data point that they are testing the main hypothesis, let's just say, and they're looking at similar points. So in this particular meta analysis, they were reviewing over sixty different clinical studies and looking at how the similarities of these studies all trended in the same direction. When they looked at blood levels of particular vitamins, they could see this direct link between low levels of those vitamins and Alzheimer's disease. So the vitamins you know that we're thinking about, just think about your your fat soluble vitamins, which is going to be vitamin A, D, E, and K. And then of course we have our water soluble vitamins, vitamins B and C. So you know, seeing if we have low levels of folate, low levels of B twelve, low levels of vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, how these can all be driving forces to a more rapid rate of cognitive decline. So just taking the performance multi vitamin every day should give you that piece of mind of well, at least I'm getting my nutrients in that are supportive to the aging the normal aging process for my brain. Or I'm taking a scoop of my multi energy powder every day, and this is going to enhance the way.
Speaker 5: That my brain ages.
Speaker 4: Because we have to face the reality we're all getting older, but we can do this in a more graceful, successful way. So I have a lot more ground to cover. But I just wanted to to share those couple studies because we're into a new year and there's already new interesting studies that are coming our way, so I always like to share those with you.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to take a quick break.
Speaker 4: When I get back, I'm going to talk about the immune system. So stick around you are listening to Invite Health Radio.
Speaker 5: I will be right back.
Speaker 4: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 5: Guess what.
Speaker 4: You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, use promo code Amanda Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 5: Don't wait.
Speaker 4: Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Amanda war to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invite health dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two and welcome back to Invite Health Radio. Happy Saturday morning to everyone for all of you who have been burning the midnight oil watching those couple of Bowl games the last two nights. Interesting interesting setup with the new playoff system, and so now I guess we'll see what happens between the old fighting Irish and the Buckeyes. But I don't think that's what most people were expecting out of the playoffs, you had the top four teams all get knocked out. So well, we'll see, we'll see what happens next year. But we still have one more game to go to declare the national champion.
Speaker 5: So and I have no stake in the game.
Speaker 4: So you know, either way, I'm sure one team will come out victorious and the other will be quite sad. But that's all right. Elderberry Extract. I want to talk about this in some detail today because we have an excellent formulation called beta immunity, and this is a very unique blended formulation. It has a registered trademark form of beta glue cans in that it's called beta via and i'll talk about the science on that in just a moment. And then it's partnered with Elderberry Extract. So as we you know, get into the heart of the winter months, we have to recognize, well, there's a lot more viral load, let's just say, out there in the environment, hence cold and flu season. It's not that viruses don't exist during the warmer months.
Speaker 5: They certainly do.
Speaker 4: But the the rhinovirus, which is the typical cold influenza. Obviously, now we're dealing with coronavirus, and coronaviruses have been around for a very long time. I know sometimes if you don't have a background in virology, for example, you may have thought, oh, you know, with COVID nineteen, this was the first time that we've been, you know, dealing with this. It was not.
Speaker 5: That viral family has existed.
Speaker 4: But now what we're dealing with is kind of a shape.
Speaker 5: Shift of that virus.
Speaker 4: One could say that it is now kind of taken the same path that influenza does.
Speaker 5: So we're not going to shake it. It's not just going to go away.
Speaker 4: It's going to exist, you know, continually moving forward, just the same as every year we're dealing with influenza. Every year, we're dealing with you know, different basic cold viruses coming from the rhinyl virus class of family and viruses.
Speaker 5: And I love viruses. I think that they're.
Speaker 4: Really fascinating to study and to understand kind of their their pathogenesis, Like how is it that they get us sick?
Speaker 5: And we know that with.
Speaker 4: Most things happening in cold and flu season, we're dealing with that respiratory route of transmission and how do we go about protecting ourselves?
Speaker 5: So This is.
Speaker 4: Where this combination of having those beta glucans and especially the form that we use called beta via, using that in partnering with that Elderberry extract really helps to heighten your immune system's defense system. And this is key because we know that those viruses are out there and we want to try to protect ourselves from coming in contact with those. But even if we do come in contact with those, we want that immune system to be at the ready. And interesting studies on Elderberry extract and these go all the way back, you know, many decades now. There was a good one that came out of a university in Australia roughly about ten years ago, and they were looking at Elderberry extract for those who travel quite frequently, and we know that if you get on a plane, it's like if you get on.
Speaker 5: A cruise ship.
Speaker 4: Your likelihood of coming in contact with one of these pesky pathogens is much greater now. But the same can be said if you work in an office building and you know you have someone who's coughing and crouping on the other side.
Speaker 5: Of a cubicle from you.
Speaker 4: So it's not just air travel. So we just want to be smart about our immune system. But Griffith University many years ago, they were looking at how intercontinental air travel the stressors of this. We know that when the body is under any heightened amount of stress, it weakens the immune system in that moment. And I've talked about this with marathon runners. You know, that's a lot of stress on the body. And so after someone runs the New York City Marathon, for example, you know, good forty eight to seventy two hours after that, their immune system is very unsteady. And if they are exposed to any type of respiratory virus during that window, the likelihood that they come down with that cold or with the flu is much greater. So this is what Griffith University is looking at, is, Okay, the body's under a lot of stress when you're traveling across the globe. How can we assure a healthier means of traveling. So they looked at Elderberry extract and they found that when they were giving these it's usually business travelers Elderberry attract before their flights that and then they were, you know, assessing their health throughout their travels, that the Elderberry extract really had an effectiveness in working against respiratory illnesses, so both viral as well as bacterial. And this was published in the Current Therapeutic Research Journal back in it was twenty fifteen.
Speaker 5: So we can see this.
Speaker 4: We've seen studies the University of Sydney. Apparently the Australians really love looking at elderberry. Always say it's kind of like Penn State University. They love looking at mushroom extracts. So University of Sydney they are also in Australia and they are looking at elderberry as well, and they could see how the polyphenols, those powerful antioxidants in the elderberry actually can directly inhibit the influence a virus from replicating inside of the human cells. So if we're breathing in that virus, what that virus does is it gets inside of the cell and then it starts to make more of itself. We don't want that because as it's making more of itself, we feel more and more ill.
Speaker 5: So they found that the.
Speaker 4: Elderberry actually could block that replication process, which is pretty darn impressive thinking that we're taking something from nature, taking this elderberry extract and that it potentiates that much power against a very virulent pathogen, so quite impressive. But let's fast forward to today and Washington State University, just into the new year, came out with another interesting finding on elderberry and they found that for those who were taking elderberry extract, you know, for cold and flu season, they're taking the Invite health beta immunity formulation. They said, hey, you know, these people are doing really well with their immune system, but we're seeing a really fascinating side benefit going on here, and this is creating a really positive change and effect within the microbiome. So I think the microbiome that's your two to four pounds of healthy bacteria ideally that they're healthy that you carry around with you every single day, and that's what drives our immune defenses. And they found that in exposure to Alderberry extract that this helped those little microbes in the gut strengthen themselves and in turn doing that, they started to see this really positive effect on blood glucose levels, on cortisol regulation, and on overall metabolic health. So they said, actually, Alderberry extract can be looked at as being beneficial for weight management as well because of the way that it's optimizing the microbiomes. So it's really quite a fascinating study that just came out into this new year seeing the true impact that elderberry has. And this is why myself as well as Jerry Hickey, why we enjoy talking about these nutrients so much, because we may be talking in a particular system. You may say, Okay, the beta immunity formulation excellent for your immune system.
Speaker 5: But what are the other benefits.
Speaker 4: Well, we know that the beta glue cans are certainly helpful when it comes to cholesterol management, so there's a side benefit. We now know that the Elderberry extract is beneficial for blood sugar regulation as well as for weight management. So for overall cardio metabolic health, the beta immunity formulation is a really wonderful add on.
Speaker 5: To your daily routine.
Speaker 4: And as I mentioned, we use a registered trademark form of beta glue cans in this and the clinical research done on this form that we are using in this product is incredibly impressive. They did a ninety day double blind, placebo controlled trial with the beta via this is the actual beta glue can that we use in our formulation, and they were looking at the effectiveness of taking that beta via in reducing the likelihood of getting a upper respiratory infection. And when they compared the folks in the beta villa group to the placebo group, it was incredibly different. So when the participants who were taking beta via, they had seventy percent reduction in the development of upper respiratory infections compared to those who were taking a placebo.
Speaker 5: So when you look.
Speaker 4: At our formulation, this wonderful immune support product called Beta Immunity HX, you now realize why this is in our product line because we can be utilizing this to kind of build that immune system defense barrier, but we're also yielding these other benefits. And this is what makes this particular product so unique. When I started to recognize the power of beta glue cans many years ago, and you think about, okay, well, where where do the beta gluecns come from. Well, they can come from different food sources. This is oats, for example, mushrooms. But we can see how significant those beta glue cans have when it comes to impacting our over a systemic health. So the Beta Immunity formulation really good choice for you during cold and flu season. Taking one capsule a day, is generally sufficient, but there are times where perhaps you would take more than that. Once again, you want to have a conversation with one of our nutritional experts and they will be able to help guide you through that process. So always tap in to that invaluable, as I always say, service that we offer. And remember our nutritionists they're available seven days a week. If you cannot make it into one of our stores, that's okay.
Speaker 5: Just give us a call. We're happy to patch you through.
Speaker 4: Or you can go to our website, invitehealth dot com and you can pick a day in time that works well for your busy schedule and one of our nutritionists will give you a call and you can talk about whatever your health concerns may be. So I have a lot more ground to how I'm looking at the clock. So I'm going to cut to a quick break. Stick around with me. You are listening to Invite Health Radio and I will be right back. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, Get one free offer.
Speaker 5: Guess what.
Speaker 4: You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, use promo code Amanda WOR for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 5: Don't wait.
Speaker 4: Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Amanda WR to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred six three to two zero five seven to two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two and welcome back to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams. So I have a lot more ground to cover with you today. Have the the Beta Immunity formulation on special. Of course, the probiotic immune also very beneficial during this season tis the season for cold and flu, but we want to avoid that. So if we are supplementing with the Invite Health Probiotic Immune, which is a newer product, in our product line. This is a wonderful partnering of healthy prebiotic and probiotic. The reason why we partner the two up is because those probiotics, they're live bacteria and they get hungry. So we have the prebiotic in that formulation because it's a food source for them.
Speaker 5: So that allows for.
Speaker 4: The potency of each one of those capsules to remain viable because the bacteria need to eat. So this is why taking any of our probiotic formulations, you know that we always have the prebiotic added in with that. Now, this contains vitamin D and zinc, so during cold and flu season, we always want to make sure that we are obtaining adequate amount of both vitamin D and zinc. And we already recognize that vitamin D intake from your diet alone certainly is not going to get you across the finish line. Ninety percent of Americans do not get adequate vitamin D from their food sources alone. This is why you have such a strong correlation between insufficient vitamin D levels and the just the rate of even chronic disease states in this country, because pretty much every single chronic disease state has common threads to it. One is inflammation, the other is we're usually looking at vitamin mineral insufficiencies that are driving that are making it worse. So vitamin D is a major player into this, especially in the setting of immune health. So if you have a condition such as rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes for example, if you're dealing with all stratificalitis, Crohn's disease, hashimotos thyroiditis, you know, all the different autoimmune conditions MS vitamin D. We have to look at vitamin D. I actually just had a conversation with a customer the other day who is dealing with a condition and one of the one of the things that you always have to assess is vitamin D status, and that was what I had asked. I said, well, you know, did your doctor run your vitamin D level? And he was like, no, not that I'm aware of. I said, well, do you have any idea what your vitamin D level is? No, I don't think I've ever had that tested. So we went into you know the reason why that's so important. So he's going to be going off next week to have his serum vitamin D level assessed and then he'll follow up with me because I'm suspecting that it is probably quite low, and you know, we need to make sure that we are taking in the right nutrients. But in the meantime, he's going to be starting with that probiotic immune so that we get some coverage with vitamin D right there.
Speaker 5: Plus the zinc. We know zinc is very important for the immune.
Speaker 4: System, for thyroid function, for wound healing, for example, So it's just an excellent product. You can take the probiotic immune in conjunction with probiotic HX. We understand that we have a very loyal customer base who has been using our probiotic HX for years, and when we launch a new product such as probiotic Immune, sometimes that lends to that confusion where folks say, well, am I supposed to stop taking probiotic HX and switch over to the probiotic immune or what do I do? So the answer to that is continue with your probiotic HX and then you add on that probiotic immune, especially during cold and flu season. Now it would be incredibly advantageous if you are dealing with an autoimmune condition, as an example, to take probiotic immune every day of the year along with your probiotic HX. But once again, we personalize everything for you, so you know, when in doubt, reach out to us so that we can give you that proper guidance so that you're taking the invite health formulations the right way, at the right time and the right amounts. So always reach out to us. Now let's carry on green TTX.
Speaker 5: This should be.
Speaker 4: One of those products that during the winter you always have and that you're always taking because the power of those catechins, the way in which green tea is working to enhance our immune defenses once again kind of creating this barrier. We know the effectiveness of green tea against different viruses. It has certainly been studied extensively in the setting of influenza and the protective way in which that EGCG coming from the green tea is working to give your immune system kind of this built up defense, and that's what we want. Now.
Speaker 5: What's nice about.
Speaker 4: The green TX is it's so easy for you to take and you can warm this up. By the way, so as I just heard at the top of the hour, it's a little chili up there in New York, so maybe you want to warm yourself up the green TTX excellent choice. By warming that it does not affect the potency of that EGCG those powerful catkins, because we do get that question, well, you know, can I heat this up? You know, can I drink the green TTX in a warm drink or is that gonna.
Speaker 5: Lose its power? No, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: So what we offer in our green Tea tincture, it's a supercharged amount of powerful catkins, and it is those catkins that is yielding all of those benefits. Now, the suggested way to use the green TTX is to use two full droppers. It's not like an individual drop, but two full droppers and you're gonna put that in with anywhere from four to six ounces of water. Now, you can do room temperature, you can have it cold, you can also heat it up, doesn't matter during cold and flu season. I advise taking.
Speaker 5: It twice a day, so maybe sip.
Speaker 4: On that in the morning and then also in the evening. But you can speak with one of our nutritionists so that we can get you on the right routine. Now, this is a lovely formulation. It's decaffeinated. You're getting those side benefits because we know the power of green tea and it's antioxidants wonderful for our skin, for our hair, helps to fight off, you know, environmental pollutants, and we always want to think about all of the ways that free radicals do damage to our system. There's added vitamin C in this which also helps to enhance our immune defense and says you're going to get natural theening from this as well. So this is important because we know that, you know, seasonal effective disorder is a real problem and oftentimes post holidays, you know, people get happy because it's the holiday season, and then you hit mid January and you're like, oh goodness, there's nothing to look forward to besides some gray skies and cold, cold weather. So that can bring you down. And I get that, I'm from Michigan originally, folks. I get, you know, the dread of winter. I do. So taking the Green Tea TX is going to give you exposure to natural l theeaning, which we know can help to combat daily stressors and to enhance our overall mood and outlook. So for general well being is just an excellent formulation. So the Green TEATX, hands down is one of those products that I always turn and two during the winter we've seen the studies, the study that they did years ago in nursing homes where they used green tea tincture and they gave that to individuals and had them gargle with that, and they wanted to see if that would lead to greater protection against influenza, and indeed it did. We've seen the studies showing the power of that EGCG when it comes to fighting autoimmune conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis. We've seen the cardiovascular benefits, the brain health benefits, so across the board. When you were using the Green TTX, you're getting this multitude of wonderful side benefits of taking one of the invite health formulations. So that's on special as well. We have such an extensive line of products that you know, kind of fall into the immune system support category.
Speaker 5: So do always talk to one of our.
Speaker 4: Nutritionness so that you can come up with a routine that is best suited.
Speaker 5: For your needs.
Speaker 4: Because we're all unique and we're all different. You know, as we navigate through the winter, oftentimes some of the questions that we get outside of you know, what can I do to strengthen my immune system and which products should I be using is you know, I'm feeling kind of run down and I feel like my energy levels are just gone.
Speaker 5: What can I do? Well?
Speaker 4: I have three different products that we can turn to, one being the Performance multi vitamin, one being the other being multi energy powder, and finally the oral coenzi'm q ten formulation that we offer that contains dimethyl glycine. So this is a really great way to enhance and energy production. We know that mitochondrial dysfunction, and not to get too technical, but one in the world is the mitochondria. That's the inner core of all of your cells, and its function is to make energy. Well, we know that there are many different reasons that the inner core of the cell can start to falter, and we can look at chronic inflammation, we can look at illness, injury free radicals. There's a lot of different factoris glycation, which means excess glucose can do damage to that inner core. So we always want to make sure that we are putting in nutrients that can allow that innercore to rejuvenate itself and to push that energy out. So the Performance multivitamin, which I oftentimes refer to as being that cardio metabolic multivitamin, that we offer within our product line. The name Performance sometimes.
Speaker 5: Leads people to believe that this.
Speaker 4: Is a multi vitamin for endurance trained athletes and just for those who are out, you know, exercising on a regular.
Speaker 5: Basis not the case.
Speaker 4: I always say the Performance multi vitamin is for all of you folks out there who are dealing with maybe pre diabetes, maybe you are a type two diabetic. Maybe you're dealing with some degree of heart disease, whether that be you know, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, maybe you're dealing with osteoarthritis, joint inflammation. The Performance multi is the multivitamin that you want to be turning to in our product line because it partners up not only the power that comes in our core multivitamin. So you get all those activated B vitamins, you get that full spectrum of natural vitamin E. You also get ubiquin. Also, you're getting coenzyme Q ten that helps to supercharge up the inner core of your cell. But then you get roadiola extract that helps to combat stress. And we know that anyone who is dealing with a chronic disease state has higher stress than the body and lower energy output.
Speaker 5: So what makes rodiola so nice.
Speaker 4: Is not only does it go through with a sledgehammer and beats up that chronic stress, it also at the same time goes in and recharges that inner core of yourself, so it helps to produce additional energy. It does it in a non stimulant way, so it's a really good way for you to kind of get across that obstacle of having problems when it comes to feeling lethargic, feeling not quite yourself, feeling like you're dragging. Every day, starting your day with taking one packet of that performance multivitamin giving you the exposure to that rodiola. Having that SOD. We know superoxide dismutase incredibly important naturally occurring antioxidant that is key to our vascular health. And we know that in conditions such as diabetes, if they take a diabetic and they look at their SOD levels that superoxide dismutase level, their level is going to be low, which puts them at a greater risk for athersclerosis. So supplementing every day with SOD, building that SOD level back up to the way it was when we were teenagers, that's what our goal is, and that's what that performance multipie itamin can do for you, So that's on special I do want to actually open up the lines in case someone does have a call. I have to still cover oral, COQ ten and multi energy, but I probably have time to.
Speaker 5: Take one or two callers.
Speaker 4: So if you do have a question for me, please give me a call. The number is eight hundred three two one zero seven ten. That is eight hundred three two one zero seven ten. I need to cut to a quick break. I will be right back just after this. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 5: Guess what.
Speaker 4: You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda wor take an additional ten percent off.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 4: Use promo code Amanda WR for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Amanda wr to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two and welcome back to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams. Covering a lot of different products for you today. Just talked about the Performance multi item and we also have the Multi Energy product. This is one of my go tos, especially down here in South Florida in the summer in particular because it's a wonderful way to increase your hydration and it gets so humid down here in the summer. But the multi Energy powder is also an excellent choice for the winter because we have to recognize that Americans are chronically dehydrated, so we always want to be focused on where can we increase the fluid intake. And if we are taking a multi vitamin multimineral formulation that is in a powder, that means we are going to be mixing that with water, which means we are increasing our hydration for the day.
Speaker 5: Which is always a good thing.
Speaker 4: And the multi energy powder, as the name implies it certainly is a powerful way for us to encourage healthy cellular energy production each day. It's a comprehensive multi vitamin multimineral, So you're covering and filling in any of those gaps where perhaps your your diet is lacking. So you're getting the full spectrum of your B vitamins. You're getting your tocotrianols, your vitamin E, that natural vitamin E. You get all of your minerals, chromium, magnesium. Now, keep in mind, generally speaking, most people need additional magnesium. It's kind of like most people are gonna need additional vitamin D even outside of what your multi vitamin is giving you. But this particular product also is powered up with a wonderful proteolytic enzyme blend, so it's very targeted for going through and kind of gobbling up any amounts of inflammation that may be occurring in the system. So, say you are dealing with joint inflammation, maybe you have a sore achy knee. Not only do you want to be taking your biocurcuman that Jerry talked about at seven point thirty, but you also want to be taking proteolytic enzymes, things like broomolane, and the Multi Energy powder contains bromolane, and within that enzyme blend, we're also getting the support for digest This has amylase, protease, liepace, hemicellulase. You may say, what in the world are all of these things. They are all enzymes that help the body digest your foods better.
Speaker 5: So just think about this.
Speaker 4: You wake up in the morning, you take your Multi Energy powder one scoop, and the next thing you know, you are feeling like you have a little bit more pep to your step. But you're also absorbing your foods better. Because we have those digestive enzymes on board, our joints are feeling better. If we have any degree of inflammation that's occurring throughout our system, having those enzymes helps to go in and find that inflammation and start to diminish that, which is always a beneficial thing. This has a wonderful blend of amino acids, including glutamine and carnatine. I already talked about the study that came out of NYU earlier with Alzheimer's and seeing that direct link between low acetyl alcarnatine levels as well as free carnatine. Seeing those levels being low and the worstening of Alzheimer's, so you're taking them ALTI energy powder. This has free carnatine piped right into it. So it's wonderful for energy production because carnatine helps to facilitate the way in which your fatty acids. And I don't want to get too technical on this, but you have these little fats. They hang out on the outside of the cell. They're good fats, but we need to find a way to get them inside of the cells that they can be made into energy, and that's what carnatine is doing for us. So you're taking a multi vitamin that has the power of carnatine that can help the inner core of the cell make more energy. It has glutamine in it, which we know is incredibly healing for our entire GI tract. But in particular, looking at the lining of your intestines, you have these little finger like projections in the intestines. They're known as microvilli. I always say you can kind of think of them as like little mini straws and anything that we eat or if we're taking any type of supplement, we want to make sure that the body is absorbing those. What those little microvilli, those little tiny mini straws are doing is that they help to pull your B vitamins, your omega three, fatty acids, your carnatine. Helps to pull all of those into the system much more efficiently so that they then make their way into the bloodstream and then they go do the work that we intend them to do. But what happens is if we have gut dysbiosis, we have unfriendly bacteria starts to drive up inflammation, we have any level of quote unquote leaky gut that's occurring, any type of gas stritis, this can all affect the microvilli, and over time, those little straws become less effective at taking in those nutrients, which means we then run the risk of having vitamin and mineral insufficiency status in the body. We're not getting adequate intake of these because those little straws are kind of almost if you think of like everyone's had a drink where you have a straw and it has a hole in it, You're like, what in the world's going on with this same thing with your microvilli if the microvilli almost have like these little micro punctures in them, you're not going to be able to absorb those nutrients.
Speaker 5: But we know that.
Speaker 4: There's something that can go in and seal that up, and that is L glutamine. And this is what makes the multi energy powder such a wonderful way for us to not only really target that you know, fatigue or that drag that you may have maybe throughout the day you just feel like your energy stores are continuously dropping. It not only addresses that, but because we have all of these other nutrients, the energy producing amino acids, the healing properties of L glutamine, the enzymes for digestion, all of these powerful antioxidants to fight off free radicals, makes this such an advanced multi vitamin, multi mili mineral formulation. So that's on special today along with the oral COQ ten with dimethyl glycine. Dimethyl Glycine is an amino acid. It's found naturally in the body. The body produces it.
Speaker 5: But once again we.
Speaker 4: Have the issue that can arise, which is when we don't produce enough of that or for whatever reason, say illness or injury, that dimethyl glycine level begins to go down. When that happens and we have a deficiency or insufficiency of this key amino acid, dimethyl glycine, we now run a greater risk of having issues that can arise, including the development of diabetes. And the Diabetes Journal back in twenty fifteen, they looked at the blood levels of dimethyl glycine and they could see that when someone had very low levels of dimethyl glycine that they had a much greater likelihood of having diabetes or in the setting of pre diabetes, if someone had low dimethyl glycine, the likelihood that they go from pre diabetes to full blown diabetic much much greater. So we know the importance of dimethyl glysine. We know it's key for helping the body make additional glue to thione, and if we have additional glue to thione, that means we are better protected from free radicals. So we have our oral coq ten formulation, which gives us the coenzyme Q ten to generate up that cellular energy. It's like the gas that you put into your car. We must have that right to get down the road. But we also have to have antioxidant protections, so that's what oral COQ ten with DMG can yield you. It's a double dose of antioxidants. So if you happen to have any questions for me, by all means, reach out to me Awilliams at invitehealth dot com. Do remember to use that special promo code Amanda WOAR to get that additional ten percent off of the products that I discussed.
Speaker 5: Today, and until we speak.
Speaker 4: Again, be well. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 5: Guess what.
Speaker 4: You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda wo R take an additional ten percent off.
Speaker 5: That's right. Use promo code a.
Speaker 4: Mana WR for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait, call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Amanda wr to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven two.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to Invite Health Radio. And remember, seven days a week in all our beautiful stores, we have professionals available for your health and nutrition needs. You'll enjoy your visit to Invite Health because we'll make it better. And when you can't come in, just give us a qull at eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: The preceding program sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content.
Speaker 1: The proceeding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed