Speaker 1: Work. What's up?
Speaker 2: Guse?
Speaker 1: How is everyone doing? Hold on, let me give me one minute, guys, let me.
Speaker 2: Y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's it? Guys? How's every one doing? No? But what's up? Goes? What's up?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Shore m.
Speaker 2: No hm?
Speaker 1: But what is all? Guys? How is everybody doing today? Merry Christmas? Guys, I hope everybody is Merry Christmas. Happy holidays, y'all. Let's do.
Speaker 4: Round sing.
Speaker 5: Somebody you think it's just the bull feel rings. I'm not just stepping stone.
Speaker 2: Wears.
Speaker 5: You mean your part, but the truth cousin behind the curtain? What's the secret you keep?
Speaker 2: I am to pull.
Speaker 5: From Boston using me so they can make the mony, using my name in my face, just to make a dollar bills.
Speaker 1: You have to wear a mask, Hayes and Jackass.
Speaker 4: But the mask don't had watching the mask, don't had watched.
Speaker 6: The city lights can blind you, but I see straight through.
Speaker 1: Every trick, he relie, every.
Speaker 2: Story that you knew.
Speaker 5: You thought you found a pump, but I cut the strings to nine.
Speaker 4: I'm taking back the fire. I'm standing in the light.
Speaker 2: You play all a part, but the truth cuts team behind the curtain.
Speaker 7: What's the secret you kid.
Speaker 2: Them to.
Speaker 7: Somebody from Boston using.
Speaker 4: Me so they can make more money, using.
Speaker 1: My name in my face, just to make a dog bell on.
Speaker 4: You have to wear the mask for the reason, jackass, But the.
Speaker 2: Mask, don't I rap him the mask, don't I was.
Speaker 5: You can cast your checks, but you can't cast my soul.
Speaker 4: I'm not the story.
Speaker 2: You can't to control.
Speaker 4: Pull the mask off.
Speaker 5: Let the world see the person.
Speaker 2: Hiding none inneath yokery time. Somebody from Boston musing so they can make by.
Speaker 6: Using my name in my.
Speaker 2: Face, just to make a dollar bell. You have to have this for reason, jack.
Speaker 4: Ass, but the mask, don't watch the mask.
Speaker 2: Don't I watch the mask, don't have what's.
Speaker 4: But?
Speaker 1: What is up? Guys? Merry Christmas, Happy holidays to everybody in the Yeah, what's up guys? Merry Christmas y'all? How is everybody doing today? Merry Christmas y'all. By the way, if anybody that does, don't So people don't know this. So our show, our show is on. Our show is on Spreaker, and we're on Apple, Podcast, Emerald, Spotify. So I am showing you guys what platforms we're on, so you guys can Emerald. iHeart Emerald Amazon. You know there's I'm letting people know where they can. We're on all the podcast platforms, a lot of podcast platforms. And here's the thing, guys, do you guys realize that anybody that listens to the podcast? Hey, what's up? Zealous? How you doing? Welcome to the stream.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: Zealots? Zealots? Oh? Elet how you guys doing?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 4: H M?
Speaker 1: I will let me let me email you, uh a line if you want to come up, y'all. Let's I know you're busy. I know you're a busy person.
Speaker 2: Kay h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up? What's up? Jamison? Welcome?
Speaker 3: Let him?
Speaker 1: I just sent you a link in your emails out it. Yeah, swept me quay a little babe, Yeah, small town kid with a big old brains.
Speaker 6: A little different buddy.
Speaker 4: He ain't a shame, lines up.
Speaker 6: Cars like soldiers on a mission, sees the world clear with ladies of precision.
Speaker 2: Might not talk much, but he show can't feel.
Speaker 6: Heart full of love and a mind that's real. Stems with his hands when he gets too stressed. But then his own way, man, he gives.
Speaker 2: He's got a real.
Speaker 6: Like a banjo song.
Speaker 4: My walk A different roadbud.
Speaker 6: He's still strong, can't boxing sal That's why I'm free, different, none less, just left the bee.
Speaker 5: He's got shine in his eyes, a storm in his chest.
Speaker 6: He's a whole lot of heart, and he's doing his best. So some folks there something just don't get.
Speaker 4: But Mama taught him.
Speaker 2: Don't you ever forget.
Speaker 6: You're a masterpiece made from a higher plant, a cowboy spirit and the wireuugh Man does math like magic, draws, dreams, anything s. It's the truest things when you stop to think. He ain't broken. He's breaking the mold with a voice so quiet, but a story so bold.
Speaker 5: He's got a rhythm of his whole flack, a band of song, not a walk.
Speaker 6: In different room. But he's still strong.
Speaker 2: Came by saying a soul. There's a lot of freak differ note.
Speaker 4: Let's just let me.
Speaker 2: He's got shine in his eyes, in a storm in his chest. He's a whole lot of heart. He's doing it is this.
Speaker 4: You ain't gotta talk the lives to make a sound. Sometimes the quiet ones shake the ground.
Speaker 6: He don't need and he just needs grace. Let him run his race, set his own damn place. He's got a rhythm of his own back of Bengel Salt March is doing beat that's proud and strong. Don't try to change what you don't understand.
Speaker 8: Just take his heathy.
Speaker 2: A battle man, he's got shine his eyes in a storm in his chest.
Speaker 5: He's a whole lot of heart and he's doing it his best.
Speaker 2: Different as it's just different, that's all. That's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up, guys? What is up? How is everybody? De b wick bewick? Yeah? But what's up? Guys? Give me one minute? I need to say somewhere, I need to uh and link out because I have it. H m hmm. Hope, what's up guys? Welcome to the stream. I hope everybody is enjoying their day. Yeah, let me give me one minute? Ya yah, yes, Hey, what's up? What's up? Brother? How you doing? What's up to day? A Meason? Jewelian brother?
Speaker 9: H Okay?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 9: Yeah, soone's here.
Speaker 1: It's t J. What's what's up? Brother?
Speaker 4: Femen?
Speaker 2: What you doing? Not the much?
Speaker 9: Just uh?
Speaker 1: Sub bring Christmas?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah man?
Speaker 1: Mhm, Christmas is here? Christmas time in the city. Sorry, silver bells man?
Speaker 4: What hold on my second?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: Hold on, h.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm back.
Speaker 1: Benjake.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so guys, all right, I.
Speaker 7: Canna hear you.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that. My I zoomed out, actually zoomed me out. You zoomed in by held everybody doing it today, there's two of me on the screen.
Speaker 2: Uh uh.
Speaker 1: I don't think everyone else is ready for Yeah, everybody's not ready for Drake Hudson. Yeah, I don't think the word for to me ham Her back in the background. Yeah, he said there, you're ready for one of.
Speaker 4: Like, let's not get me my dad again? Check basically the same person just light again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but we gotta talk about something. What's up? And and he is putting out the season now putting season two of Most Wanted Treasures on YouTube. Hm. They put out the d X Brandy Savage Stone Cold. Yeah, you know, but they're also you know, one of the things I remember from like you know there they might not touch on in the show. You know they should. They need to give China her own Hall of Fame ceremonies, her own induction, right because China wasn't just she was a phenomenon. You know, Rick Player is not part of the company. Here's the thing. A lot of people that were on that show in season one are not part of the company anymore. Yeah, Bick Foley is not brick players with Ae w aj Is, with AJ Francis and with Ta.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh uh.
Speaker 1: Lady Poppo passed away. Yeah, Hulk Cogan died.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: Speaking of a dear Francis. My I had a cousin the played football in the NFL with him. Uhh yeah, he was on the Dolphin Boom.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What do you think about, like what's going on with like, you know, people are making video, you know, the whole a J Lee video. We're ais.
Speaker 4: That's no, that's creepy.
Speaker 1: And the thing is Dow didn't do ship about it. The event that that did the did the meet and greet, did something about it, baned the person. Yeah, but they needn't do ship right right, I mean you know they do honestly, they could ban him from the event. True, But you know what the thing is, they should do more for their wrestlers, but they're they're independent contractors. They don't give them any benefits. The benefit is being on TV. They have to pay for their insurance, they have to pay for if they get hurt they're the ones they have to show out the money for their health insurance and problems. Not w W e W does it for people, But what about the ones that are not signed that get hurt on the product or get hurt at any shows. So so here's the thing someone got hurt at at do you have the g c W show. But guess guess what what step the Lander had to do a GoFundMe to help that wrestler. Yeah, that's a good thing. By the way, step the Lander is a good, good girl. She's also married to Man's Warner. I think it's Man's Warner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't remember him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But what I don't like about like people who are in the business, you know, they're they they they think that they're going to v The thing is in we sometimes you won't even get TV time. I've seen people go to pay per views and because the match went long, their match got cut. The match that was before them, yeah, went long to the point where they had to get they got cut. But so I want to ask this, do you think that people who don't know Chris Chris didn't like a lot of stuff, the people that got mad. So here's the thing I found out who two people got mad at me for stuff I was saying, here's the thing. If you want don't want me to be the charismatic enigma that I am, don't put me on the show. Find someone else to do your bidding and leave me alone, because I'll say what I want to say and do what I want to say with the reasons.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you know, you know what, I think that.
Speaker 1: These Chris was talking about like he's this professional guy, but he wasn't professional. Our show had issues. There's a few times that we have had a copyright issue because we play d X. Yeah, but do you think that who would you like to see in w W E come back?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't think of that. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Roster I like like I like the roster right now.
Speaker 2: I like the roster.
Speaker 7: I don't think really need to bring in anybody right now. They got enough talent on their own right now with they.
Speaker 1: How about how about they do a third show, four like a third fourth like a third brand? While they why don't they did this? Why don't they turn NXT into its own brand?
Speaker 7: See that I've been treating it at its own brand for a while because you can't really call that developmental.
Speaker 4: I mean you can in a way, but I just called I just called a third brand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not a third brand basically. It's basically I feel like.
Speaker 4: They have their they have their own pay per views.
Speaker 7: It's a third brand to me, like they got their own thought out storylines and ship that.
Speaker 4: It's like that NXT's own brand.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, people, here's the thing. We wouldn't have. So this is what I said. When you know, if Vince was still run the company, we wouldn't have a j comeback. We would have seen him punk come back. We wouldn't have We wouldn't have to deal with Netflix.
Speaker 3: We wouldn't have.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't have we would be We wouldn't have the canvas. We wouldn't have uh YouTubers wrestling on shows, Yeah, we would have.
Speaker 9: We wouldn't have prom.
Speaker 1: Bottles in in the ringside. We wouldn't even have Jesse Jesse Ventura in wrestling. Someone's here, yeah, h hold on, someone's trying to come in. Give me one.
Speaker 4: You're good man, you're good, all right, God, I got the host of the show again.
Speaker 3: Let's have you mhm, sorry about that.
Speaker 4: You're good man, you're good, but.
Speaker 1: You have now it's like you have all these like morons coming in and try to do what's right. M We went how Events was still running the company. We wouldn't have that. Yeah, but uh hey, I'm gonna hey t J. I'm gonna end, okay.
Speaker 4: Man, no problem, all right.
Speaker 1: I love your brother.
Speaker 4: I talked to you later.
Speaker 1: My guys,