Speaker 1: Since I've spoke to you. I mean, it's one of those things because you know, you follow each other on social media, but even that, when it gets deleted, you're like, where'd you go? I know you're on social media, but where is it?
Speaker 2: Or the shadow band thing, so it's like you're still there, but you're not there.
Speaker 1: That's true, very true. So I'm excited to get to see what you've been up to. You like very sexy things for dressing up for after dark.
Speaker 2: You know, I just wanted to look nice for you because, like you said, I hadn't seen you.
Speaker 1: In so long. Yes, I thought I had to wear something really tight and fitting so you could see my whole you know, all the curves. You know you like to tease me perfect curves. I think I've teached you since i've known you. I feel like, yes, not intentionally, but intentionally. But you know what I'm saying. So tell us what have you been up to?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, besides becoming a complete recluse like everyone el Yes, I mean I started actually my only fans the day the pandemic shut down. Oh wow, okay, so I kept very busy.
Speaker 1: Was that because of the shutdown announcement or was it because it was just timing just kind of happened because it was around for a long time myself, you know, I had one probably for two years almost, but I never really did much with it because I was so busy doing exoticas and dancing and stuff like. You know, you have the content, but you don't really know what kind of power you have with that at the time, you know what I mean. So once the shutdown happened, I don't think it was the immediate day, but it was. It was actually the day we all went into quarantine. It could have possibly. I mean, at that time, it was like, how was that feeling for you? Were you panicked?
Speaker 2: You know, I wasn't that panicked because I back in twenty fifteen, was in a horrible car accident and I was bedridden for a year.
Speaker 1: So in my mind, I was like, Okay, this sucks. We all do have to stay home.
Speaker 2: But there was a part of me that was like, you couldn't get out of bed for almost a year.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be easy. You can go to the kitchen, you can do stuff. Yeah, that's a great mindset, you know, And that's one of the reasons why I feel like I've always been a fan of you before because of all the adversities that you've overcome and achieved and done so much and not in such note that a public way, but a very quiet and tasteful way within yourself, and like you came back a whole new person, you know what I mean. And so I feel like it probably only made you stronger as a female and empowered you more because of those adversities of being better at in you know, having you know, not knowing the outcome of what it was, and it was a really scary time. You know, even rest in the industry it is because you know, we all feel like we're family and we're like, ah, but there's nothing really you can do, and it's like, you know, so it's one of those things. So I definitely am happy that you are still you know, here at this and thank you for doing all those things and you know, empowering women, you know, and in your fans. Just to say that you could come back. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Honestly, that means so much, because you know, when you're the person going through it, you're just you're just working on surviving and just being better every single day. But when other people kind of like see your struggle and are like, wow, it's great to see you doing so well.
Speaker 1: That really means so.
Speaker 2: Much because that's all I want to do in life, is just live, exist and help inspire people that might be having a little the hard time themselves.
Speaker 1: For sure. Do you still struggle with anything from your accident or you're completely recovered?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm still going through surgeries. Actually, I just had an emergency testinal surgery back in November wo that was because of my accident.
Speaker 1: They just decided was it something that happened immediate or is over time? You kind of like felt that it was something that you were going to have to do. Well.
Speaker 2: I had heard that this was something that could be a possibility, this could happen to you at any time, and then boom, just one day it happened and it's like, okay, well now we're having surgery again. Yeah, but it was like otherwise perfectly fine before that. Besides, I have some metal in my spine holding it together, but just pinches me a little.
Speaker 1: Does it hold you back anything from sexually? You know, you are obviously a porn star and you know perform a little bit a little bit a little bit in wet ways in like the arching.
Speaker 2: It's really hard because it's in my lower back area, so I can't get that like perfect.
Speaker 1: It's like you can't scratch that itch, but you're almost stack there, honestly, And I'm sure it's one of those things too, is because you can't do it, you want to do it more so quick. I'm just like, because that's what it feels good. So does that mean certain positions you can't do or just the arch of like do them? Actually?
Speaker 2: But it's like with the adrenaline of when you're actually having sex, it blocks out that like sensation that weird.
Speaker 1: Pulling sure on beta blocker, yeah.
Speaker 2: But when you're doing just like photos or something, you really feel that pull, that strain against the.
Speaker 1: Hardware for sure. So do you are you working for other companies or only your only fans?
Speaker 2: We know I was working for I mean, I've been working for browsers for forever for sure.
Speaker 1: I love them so much.
Speaker 2: But I have been just taking it so easy. I feel like after the accident, I came back super quickly because I was just I really wanted to get back to everyone.
Speaker 1: The beauties, the booties, all the deliciousness.
Speaker 2: But but I just now just taking a break for the last like two and a half almost three.
Speaker 1: Years, So because of you, like knowing like you said, you you literally couldn't get out of bed and having you your mindset kind of having to change and reworking into the industry. Do you feel like that kind of helped you with the pandemic or made it even worse?
Speaker 2: I definitely think it helped in so many different ways. The I mean, you know how it is when you're constantly traveling. There's probably some people who were like, you know what, it's kind of nice to have that forced.
Speaker 1: Moment, but you also feel like you can't, like you can't not be doing something. Yes, I was like the fomo right.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking about this this morning where I was like, wow, before the pandemic, if I didn't hit up one country and three states in every month, I was unhappy for sure, like I'm not doing anything, not doing enough.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's like I want more for sure, sir. It's funny though, but but it's true. It's I think it's you know, everyone's perspective of it's a little bit different. I feel like, because when you're go go, you don't realize that. You're like, how go go, go, go go you are you know what I mean, until you got that setback of like, oh, I have to sit here, but I can also sit here and still make the same money. You just got to think differently, honestly, thinking differently and so putting in all the efforts.
Speaker 2: Before I was putting an effort, but now it's like I'm doing the jobs with like ten people. I do all my own editing, posting, hair, makeup. I make all of my own outfits.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Oh I made this for you the presence. I love it. I always see you're so creative, like you do all your little like jewels and outfits. I'm like, she sucks. I couldn't help but make you something fun. I'm such a pretty kitty. I love this. I can't this. You know it's so funny. Is I was going out the other night and I don't go out that often, but I was, you know, stuffing outside and I had a crown and I was like, should I wear this? And my birthday is coming up at the end of the month. And I was like, and she was like, my girlfriend's like, maybe not this time, because it's not your birthday. But these are very great day. Yeah, I like them. Can you put them on me? Because I can't see what this looks like? I want to wear them. Let's talk about this. I just love making little accessories and things. How does that feel? It feels good? But does it? Yeah, it's gonna go sitting perfectly. It's over. It's in the front of my ears. How's that push a little fun? Ay? Good? Yeah? Yay? I love it? Thank you. So let's talk about you making your own outfits? Is this something that you just because you were bored? You always have this talent. It's like because you've always been like doing your own stuff. I can't help it.
Speaker 2: It's like the crafty little devil within me. But it's also because queen.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm four feet eleven for anyone who doesn't know one hundred and forty nine centimeters for the metric system people.
Speaker 1: But trying to find clothes the fun side it.
Speaker 2: I mean just now, within the last like three or four years, they're starting to make sizes for like really short people who are also a little bit curvaceous. Okay, and before that was not a thing that almost you could find anywhere. I had to have everything tailored, So it's like, I'm just RESTRAIGHTAK.
Speaker 1: So do you do not only just for your you know, you're saying you're doing your costumes for your only fans when you do your scenes, but do you do like maybe have your own side business doing clothing as well?
Speaker 2: You know, I actually am going to start doing that in some capacity. I was thinking about it really heavily before the pandemic, and I was gonna do like high end accessories. Yeah on like really kind of like the Honeybirdette feel actually but with a little bit more gems.
Speaker 1: I love that for you, You're always, like, you know, your energy is always very happy. I feel like you're very easily like you're a fun time. So I feel like you could bring that out in your clothes and your accessories to make people feel good about what you're wearing, you know, because it's like I feel like you have a good way of advertising.
Speaker 2: That and dressing for like the things that are gonna make you feel your best self, because it's like there are some stuff we want to wear it, but it just doesn't make us feel our best self.
Speaker 1: What's the craziest thing that you've made that's like time consuming wise and like often.
Speaker 2: I mean I made an entire like pot leaf Poison Ivy replica costumes, so poison Ivy from the Tim Burton Batman's but with pot leafs and embroidering. These pot leaf individuals were just it was exhausting.
Speaker 1: It was exhausting. How many hours I've worked at this take?
Speaker 2: I mean I probably spent over like one hundred and twenty maybe one hundred and forty hours justication.
Speaker 1: So did you have the skills before? Did you teach yourself? Well? I was the weird homeschool kid? So why do you think that's weird? Though?
Speaker 2: Because I think anybody automatically assumes that someone who hasn't had like normal socialization.
Speaker 1: How old are you? I'm thirty one now, okay, so I mean I guess I'm thirty six. So for me, it's like there was some people homeschool, but not a lot. Yeah, so I could see, But I don't feel like I still I feel like sometimes we put these stigmas on ourselves because we think, like, of whatever, But I don't think that's weird. It was just different and that worked for you, just different. Usually though, I find that the homeschool kids and I was kind of one of those are usually the religious kids.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the not that religion is ever a bad thing. In my mind, I want people to believe what they want to believe and spread love and joy positivity, and I never want to shame anyone for that. But when you come from a religious family, who's so close, So that's like the main Yes, yeah, everything you do is wrong. It's definitely creates some very weird things within you that you have to unlearn when you get out into the real world and being like, oh no, that's that's you're wrong and stupid a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that you say unlearned because I feel like, you know, I've done a lot of within the pandemic and just kind of having the time to sit down work on myself as well, and things that you don't realize, Like, you know, everybody has their own issues and their problems and things, but things that we don't realize that it's a patterns from our past that keeps being repeated that if we don't unlearn the patterns and do it the way that's giving for yourself and your situation, then you'll always be in that repetitive pattern constantly it's exhausting something. I get off that wheel, honestly, get off that wheel and onto my face. Yes, she's wanted to meet a sit in our face for a long time, her so long, and yet it's it's never happened. No, I know. I was thinking, and I was like, I feel like, were we in something that was like in a big scene and around each other. I feel like I've been in something with you, but not with you. Well, I remember the first time I actually ever saw you. Let's talk about it, private talk. It was for for real.
Speaker 2: It was her, her beautiful rear end walking around the corner and I was like, wooh.
Speaker 1: Who's that.
Speaker 2: And I'm sitting down in the makeup chair and I'm just trying to follow this beautiful booty follow and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, that's Alexis Texas.
Speaker 2: And it was on set for Digital Playground and you were wearing this all white outfit with these white tight spandex.
Speaker 1: I trying to remember in my porno data, but I get that day. I love that mm I remember. You know, it's one of those things when you when you're new in the industry too. Yeah, of course you have a let Yeah, I you like again you see people, but you don't know them, and you don't want to be like, hey, who are you, even though that's like common to do when you don't know people, but you're also intimidate, you know, don't want to like mess up their things. I was like for me, I always feel like the first like the when you're the like new kid at school and it's like, uh hi, guys, like until you get that feeling where you've been working for the same crew and you know the same people, like you just kind of like don't really know where you like, where do I fit in? It's like hopscotch, like when are we gonna jump into this situation? Hey? And then when I'm naked, I'm the more like I'm the most like confident. I'm like, hey, guys, my ass cops want to hear it. Hey, I've got like really big lips and call them bat wings. I started chasing people around them, but like clothes on, definitely nervous. And then when I'm naked, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, I'm talking about there's something powerful about being naked.
Speaker 1: I agree with that brings the power. I feel like that's why, you know, being in the industry, And I was turning with twenty one. But I felt like it made me each year and each like even really scene made me more empowered as a woman and really knew got to know what my womanly body was, and like growing into my sexuality and you know, even like having new partners. But it was also in a safe way, and it was also in like everyone's like, oh, what's your greatest fantasy? I've fucked them all, Like I've done them all, Like you know what I mean. I never thought I wanted to be a nurse or a fucking teacher or a fucking whatever, but I did it, and you know, and maybe I didn't like all of them or the costumes or the offits, but I still like the sex exactly. So that's why I was like, I.
Speaker 2: Know, I feel that honestly, there's so many different fantasies that I've gotten to fulfilled. And everyone always asks that's like the number one like interview question that what's.
Speaker 1: Your favorite position? Yes, what is your fat?
Speaker 2: Also what is the perfect size? There is no perfect size out there. There's different sizes, there's different flavors, and there's different days.
Speaker 1: I think there's the perfect size for you. I think that there's personal preference. But I don't think that it makes it like your dick, like bad or good. Like people always think like they want to live up to something just fuck.
Speaker 2: Well, do you find that on like certain days that you're like, okay, today is a day that I want to be like just completely destroyed, like break me in half over you.
Speaker 1: And then there's some days it's like love me, cuddle me, and fuck me. And porn. I never wanted to be cuddled absolutely, Like That's why where I feel like for me like and important, weird and it's weird. How long have you been in the industry? Oh god, let me do the math. Thirteen years, okay, so I don't even know my math, but I know it's up there. I'm like, I'm like when I was turning one, I'm thirty six. Now y'all near the math anyways. So I feel like, especially like in your you know, you you elevate as a woman, so it's like you like certain sexual things the beginning that you didn't know and then you kind of go through phases. I feel like I always was a very over sexual person. That's why I got into porn, and I loved expressing myself through my scenes and having a you know, fulfilling time. I feel like now as I get older and like not doing as many scenes, sex for me has changed, so it's like that's when I want the cuddles, that's when I next to want to be fucked appropriately. Yes, but it's like on set I never felt that desire to where now it's like I have to, like I say, I'm demisexual, I need to be minds to me first before I want to, like, before my pussy is getting web for you and im porn. I didn't care because I wasn't trying to date into these people, so most times I didn't care what they fucking look like. I just want them, you know, to do their.
Speaker 2: Job exactly, to do your job, And sometimes that is an insane level of thing to ask for. Asking someone to just show up and do their job sometimes feels like a very difficult task.
Speaker 1: And not only just important, yes.
Speaker 2: Not only just important, but in every aspect of life, getting someone.
Speaker 1: To show up and just do their job and do it well like they care. You know. I always felt, like I said, like we're like sexual athletes. It's like we're helping people one orgasm at a time, like you know, you just kind of keep on fucking. So I feel like, you know, I wanted to go in in every scene like I was gonna win that game. There was no game but to be able to get the come at the end of that shot. But that's what I was there for, and I was always trying to get it, and I get mad if I don't get it. Like I also like try to make people come like early earlier. Yeah, like it was a thing like I remember certain people who did it. I was like, gotcha, yeah, but then you could also ruin your whole fucking day, so you know, it's it's like, okay, do I want to could go? But wait win because that means technically for you guys out there after dark that if someone comes early and they don't get the cum shot, then you gotta do it again, yep. And most guys can't just really come and come again. They gotta like have a downtime, and some they get real embarrassed because that cumshot came out early or it goes straight in your ear for some reason. Where's the worst place you've ever got come shot?
Speaker 2: I mean I feel like in the eyes is like easily the worst spot.
Speaker 1: But it depends if you get it in both eyes, and.
Speaker 2: There's some reason they have aggressive sperm.
Speaker 1: Like I see. I thought, I was like the only person. I'm like, do I does it feel like there's sperm swimming in my eye? Like I feel and like it almost gave me like my whole eye was red. Like there's a difference between like yeah, okay comes into like burns killed, but there's remember this one time, distinctly, I wish I knew who it was. I probably if I thought about it long enough whatever, But I was like, what's why does it feel like someone's beating up my eyeball? Like I feel like it's like I want to get it you? And then it was always I saw that movie What was Uh? I went with Cameron Diaz and she was like Chicago. She was like looking at she was at a truck like a truck stop and she's like, oh, the puppy and she's looking at the thing. Yes, yes, and it's like the puppy and she's looking at it and it's like like gloryhole. And the guy sticks his dick in her eye and I was like I didn't have a dick in my eye, but I want which I'm not gonna lie. There was something strangely attractive to me about a glory whole. Have you ever been glory hole? No? Is that a thing anymore? I don't know.
Speaker 2: So I don't think we've no one has booked a glory whole scene because hey, you can do it on your only fans.
Speaker 1: I mean, as long as not against your guideline. The true I'm that disembodied dick is that against How do you? Okay? So what turns you on about the glory hole? Let's talk about this more. I think it's definitely like that, like because you don't know who the dick belongs to, a.
Speaker 2: Little bit that debotous nature, because I think one of my favorite fantasies, and I don't actually have many favorite fantasies.
Speaker 1: If you masturbate to this, I know you do, Yes, I do, Yes, I do. I could hear the voice. It is my favorite.
Speaker 2: But essentially I am like alone in the middle of a room, tied to a chair. Hmmm, because I'm a very bad girl and I need to be restrained.
Speaker 1: Now finish that. Yeah, let's go. I'mah, where is the good part?
Speaker 2: But I have to be blindfolded. You have to be blindfolded and tied up and tied up.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of trust. There's a lot of trust.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am trusting these humans because this is why it's a fantasy, because there's no one I would barely trust to do this.
Speaker 1: To me, and it would have to be for a scene. But how many people? I mean how many? Oh? That doesn't stop? So is it like you never know and it's just like you're sitting there in this time. Wow, that's kind of really hot because if you think about it's each scenario or each person, it's different fantasy and realistically, it could be one person with an extreme amount of energy, yeah, or just fuck you different ways it doesn't talk different ways, or it could be ten people but you but do you think you well, you'd have to I'm like, you'd have to know it would be ten of her people because ten different dicks feel differently and you're pussy. Yes, yes, you're very right on that. You're like, wait, you can't grow that much, sir, But someone could trick you if they're really skillful with toys. And even though some toys they do.
Speaker 2: They're getting closer with the texture. I feel like some of these real dicks. I'm like, okay, that is nice.
Speaker 1: I've definitely collected some boyfriends, you know. Oh I call them my boyfriends, the to go boyfriends as well. You know they stick onto the wall. And actually I realized it took onto my wall the other day. I was like, wow, this is great. I love the multiple boyfriends stuff on the wall. I like it, so are you? Would you say what is your favorite kind of dick? Do you? Since you say that, it's like you're not a size that, but what is your preference if you had a preference in those things? Is it be a size thing? Would it be the stamina thing? I can cut?
Speaker 2: Well, I definitely am a little bit of a monster. I am a grimlin that will haunt your pants and.
Speaker 1: You will not be able to get rid of me.
Speaker 2: So prepare to be super dehydrated if you date me. And I think like certain dicks work best for certain positions.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like, so it depends on the guy, depends on the guy.
Speaker 2: But my favorite, I think, my favorite by far is like perfectly straight.
Speaker 1: Actually that's hard to find. It is hard to find. I found time. Is it currently in your are you with this person? Are you single? Or I am with this person.
Speaker 2: Actually, I had a secret boyfriend on my Only Fans, but because of the pandemic, he had to go back to his regular job and so we couldn't be friends anymore. Okay, So but then I met the person of my dreams.
Speaker 1: Nice, So he's your boyfriend at this time? Yes? Nice? Is he your only on your only fans doing naughty things with you?
Speaker 2: He is not on my only fans right now because he is is this new relationship, it's a little bit new. So it's definitely kind of like I don't ever want to pressure anyone. Yeah, and also I don't want to have a stress on like our personal sex because I do save certain things actually for my personal life that I don't do on film and people I think they think that I don't like these things, when in reality I love these things.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what are some of those things?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't do a lot of anal actually on camera, and I fucking love anal.
Speaker 1: All right, that's something that you need in your personal sex life, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent, whether it's like toys or with my person like I need that, okay, or if even they just watch me do it.
Speaker 1: So are you doing that type of stuff on your only fans by yourself. I am okay, just not with partners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not really with partners, which I do love doing it with partners, but because of.
Speaker 1: My back issues, yeah, I'm taking it easy. So anal is something that you kind of like off limits and the you know scene why is what else is anything else?
Speaker 2: Well, I've never done a scene I guess in main stream in mainstream with a delicious chocolate man because all my boyfriends are chocolate and I save that from myself, love it nice.
Speaker 1: Anything else, let's see DP as well. So that's another one that I've only done in my personal life actually that how do you find two dicks in your personal life that want to DP a girl? You could be surprised. That's like I feel like a really close and be some guys are just like yeah, not really into like being in the same sexual setting with the dude. It's very much hard with the with the balls touched. That what I'm saying, because it's like you're already like it's one thing, like maybe you do a thing, but like it's really close, it's very close. Yeah, that is That is a big one.
Speaker 2: That communication barrier with like kind of getting there. And I think that is kind of like the discussion that comes out is like figuring out what bothers the other person really trying to work.
Speaker 1: Around those things. That's good. I mean, it's communications key in every relationship. I feel like, because you know, when I was in relationship, when I was in the industry, we both were performers, and it was like we both talked about what we liked and didn't like, so, you know, and where was never an issue. Our issues were never because of porn. It was outside of porn. It was like, oh, it was that kind of thing. So I feel like it should be in any case, even if they're not in the industry. I think that it's fair. I think you're doing the right thing as far as you know. Protecting your relationship too is because some people may may be okay with like what you're doing, but he may not be want to be a part of it or feel the pressure like that's what he you know, that he has to perform or some perform.
Speaker 2: And I think that's a big thing for a lot of people, is like if you date an adult film star, you have to perform kind of thing. It's like, yeah, some people they want a partner who's going to be able to film with them constantly. For me, that isn't such a thing. And also, I don't know if like this was part of your guys discussion. If someone for some reason, I don't care what it is, they don't even need to really tell me. If you don't want me working with someone particular, maybe you see a little bit too much enjoyment there.
Speaker 1: And fucks with your ego a little bit.
Speaker 2: I won't do that, because that's out of respect for the relationship.
Speaker 1: For sure. I think that if it's it's apparent enough for you to speak on it, then I think it's apparent enough to address it, even if it makes no sense at all. Yes, you know, for sure, we didn't really I feel like in my situation it wasn't really about people. I didn't really care about people. There wasn't really a lot of things I didn't like either, And for me, it was just like, if you have a great day, don't brag about it. I don't care what you want to do, Like, don't rub in my face kind of thing, if you want to talk about something cool. But like, work is work and it is what it is kind.
Speaker 2: Of exactly like we can enjoy stuff together, but don't go telling me about stuff like that I wasn't even a part of in a way that's like okay, now now, Foma, I'm not your homie. I mean, yes, I not your boy.
Speaker 1: There's you know, boundaries, but for sure, so that was never an issue. But I think that boundaries with relationships in general, you know, and sex things, especially like there's all kinds of different content out there, even Instagram, there's some boyfriends that don't even like their girls posting, like, you know, bikinis pictures. Have you had anybody that you've been with kind of try to filter you or censory you. I guess as far as because of who you are.
Speaker 2: I mean I feel like when I that person coming in trying to censor me, I just slowly started to gravitate away from them because I always knew, like I'm never I came from a family who's wonderful, but with very like you don't dress a certain way. Girls can't do that, boys are allowed to whatever. It is, like, there's so many stipulations.
Speaker 1: Do you think that that kind of made you be why you're like the more rebellious of people's in certain eyes, or do the opposite.
Speaker 2: Definitely, but also, like you said, very hyper sexual person. I always knew that I love sex. I love feeling sexy. I love making people feel sexy. I just even just like running my fingertips over someone is so erouded to me and I get such a buzz.
Speaker 1: I love that from it. See. For me, it's why I feel like I've always gravitated why I liked you, and because there's a lot of girls in the industry who can say that, but I don't believe it, Like you can really sense it, and you like you live and breathe it, and so it seems it's authentic. And so for me, if anyone's being authentic, then I can't thing but respect that and like own to who you are, because I think that that's what with the industry and even you know, with everything, I think that that's who sets you a part of who you are and why we're different but also similar and can respect each other for the same things.
Speaker 2: And I feel like there's such a big part of the industry where it's like, don't do something just.
Speaker 1: For the money kind of thing.
Speaker 2: I that is the worst to me when I get a girl who is like a pussy avoid like someone who's licking the side of your leg, or like one girl I'm not gonna name names, but I sat on her face and instead of licking, she just wentoo like no tongue, no, nothing like.
Speaker 1: She just but did you say anything? No, because I'm just like, oh god, you're one of those and I should have stopped. I should have said something. But in that situation, I'm like, how do I approach town? You know, I'm trying it to think about how what I would do in myself, Like it's one of those things because sometimes you just it's like sometimes no response is a response kind of thing, but not a different scenario obviously, but it's like you could clearly tell you don't like this. This is also why with me and with which is weird when I say it out loud, but like, I was more picky with female performers that I worked with than with male performers, mainly because of this issue. My thing was is I never was with a girl until I was in the industry, and me and Brionna Love used to work side by side with each other, and then they approached us and was like, would you mind doing a scene with her? And because I was so comfortable with her, I was like absolutely so with that. I really loved girls, and she was a true lesbian as well, and so she liked girls. So for me, I got kind of spoiled. And then after that I worked with Bella Donna. We did Discovering Alexis Texas Love of Belladonna, and then I was definitely spoiled. So I was like, I want to be selective with the women I work with, because when I went into a scene after that, it was the same thing. She's like, I'm like, I eat good pussy and I'm not trying to eat your pussy and you're gonna be not doing anything to me, and it's like like I'm not here to face it. Like like even with male scenes, like I said, I didn't need them to be whoever I would date, but your dick better work and I'm gonna get off and I'm gonna have a great time. But if you can't do your part, then we had a problem.
Speaker 2: Or if you're cy set like with the just like you've been up all night whatever you've been doing, drinking, smoking, I don't care, Like come with the energy, do not come with that lazy mindset.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had to tell a girl or walk away from a scene and tell a girl something uncomfortable. I've definitely had to.
Speaker 2: Like Luckily, in the situations where I've had to do this, I've had a female director, and I've been able to kind of like approach the director and not have to be the bad guy so much. And also sometimes it's really hard, I guess to hear it from like the person who's just about to like lick you. Yeah, so it's like, Okay, this person is just about to do it down on me. That's all they're gonna be thinking about. So I let someone else kind of quarterback into them.
Speaker 1: For sure. I respect that. I think though it's like it's funny and there's certain things when we talk about it out loud, like because and on set that happens all the time. It's not like, you know, something that would never have happened. But at the same time, like when I think about like going in the outside world, it's like we should be vocal and it shouldn't be embarrassing to us, and that it's embarrassing to anybody, but they should, you know what I mean, Like we are sex workers and you should know your body and come to set correctly, even if it's embarrassing me, like I have to stay home now. Back then too, it was a little becun times because agents would be like you have to go to set or like, you know, to or they don't know how to talk about it. And I think that when we shut away from the hard conversations is why in our personal lives sex can sometimes not be enjoyable for certain people. Either, Like when I started, you know, having sex not in the industry, I found my heart. I can't talk. I found it really hard for me to tell my male partner what I wanted and when he wasn't doing something well and I was like, but wait, hold on, like I was a porn star. I used to be a porn star, but I couldn't because I didn't want to like necessarily hurt his feelings. But I didn't know how to approach it. Yes, where it's like sometimes we have to like just say it when it's uncomfortable for whoever and just be like, you know what, girl, like maybe this isn't our day, or you know what, maybe you should eat pussy. Like my situation is like I couldn't get this guy to tell him I want him to eat my pussy. It wasn't something he'd not that he didn't enjoy. But I don't think that he even maybe knew how or I don't really like to know how to do it. So then it was just like weird because I was like, naturally, I thought everyone just does it. So then the second time I had to say it, but it was hard for me to like say it it is hot. But then I was just like but then thinking, I'm like, why, I'm gonna let him fuck my pussy and I don't have a problem with that, but I can't talk to him and tell him, hey, move your time to the left, Like that's a little directing, but you know what I mean as far as context.
Speaker 2: But also I think it's very important too because everyone has their spot.
Speaker 1: Everyone has.
Speaker 2: Some people need more pressure than others, like me, I kind of like to be smacked around a little bit.
Speaker 1: I need a lot of pressure for sure, for a little person I love, and that's something for me. I would say, I would feel like needs kind of direction and to be vocal because you know someone who they don't either maybe have never done the aggressive part or want to enjoy it with you, but don't know exactly what to do, you know what I mean. So I feel like why, you know, I kind of brought it up was because I was imporn, But I can only imagine for other people who what we call like civilians, it is because people are just fucking they're not talking about it, you know what I mean, And they're not you know. For me, people gives porn such a stigma all the tide. Like it's kind of educational if you take what you want out of it, obviously, you know, but it's like you should be able to talk about it or know that those are things scenarios that could happen and maybe it won't happen, or what turns you on. That's what I think from me is like the variety of what it is and see what you really like out of it. But I feel like people should, you know, in general, just talk more about what we like sexually or what turns us on and it not be like such a taboo question, you know. That's why with Private Talk was more about like us having a private conversation and talking about some of the sexual questions that people don't really ask everybody and why it's so like shy and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, but wow, majority of people like are getting their sexual education from porn. So it's like when you get these scenes where people are being fisted, it's not exactly accurate to life.
Speaker 1: Well at that part, I don't feel like as far as that for using educational I think that that, but I feel like as far as opening up what taboo things or non taboo things that you like, and obviously you gotta do your research. You know, the first time I ever fisted somebody, her boyfriend was telling me what to do. On the side. There's a lot of that and people also too, I poorn. Think that it's all the way through. You know, there's cuts, there's like takes a long time, there's like starting to stop, you know, kind of things where it's like, yes, yeah, we are sexual athletes, but you know we need a little help sometimes. Hazy spitter spitter loop ooh, I prefer spit.
Speaker 2: But because I smoke so much fucking weed, I'm so dehydrated all the time, and I feel like sometimes I won't be like ready to go right away. I'm not like just dripping wet sometimes because I smoked reblunts that day.
Speaker 1: I feel that I've had that happen to me, and then I just like gaged myself with a dick and like make things work when you're just like when anyone you're spitting and nothing's coming out, I'm like, yeah, that's pathetic. So put on a minute and let me get in there.
Speaker 2: But some people I've found recently are very put off by the gagging sound. And I've always found the gagging sound to be very hot actually, because it's like it did.
Speaker 1: Somebody tell you that? They're like they're like, yes, they were like stop that, Oh, but how do you stop gagging? I mean, to be fair, I was feeding into it a little bit. To give us an example. This was a couple of years ago. This is before the pandast example of how wild you were in I'm like, do you want to have something? Is there a banana? I wish I had a banana, damn it, I'm gonna be carrying bananas right or cucumber? Something we need to have?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: Okay? So let's let's describe this visually. Is it? Because it was just like you were over vocalizing the gagging, like, you know, because sometimes you do it gags, you can you know, tears and you be like yes really, like you're a porno. Yes.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'm like, I want to cry with the dick because it cries for me, so we should shed equal tears like I love you.
Speaker 1: You know, equality everyone it cries for you, cry together. Oh, tears of joy, tears of joy.
Speaker 2: I do love when someone fires off some knuckle children right into my face.
Speaker 1: Knuckle children. We're learning a whole lot here. Private talk after dark. I hope you are enjoying this episode, and I hope that you've fired off some knuckle Please donate those knuckle children to the both of us. She can have it all my share, she can have them. I don't think I want Why are they called knuckle children because they're jerking themselves off? I just got that as I said it, I'm like why, Oh yeah, it does stupid. But it's one of those ones that at first when you hear you're just like, wait what, and then you did you hear this talk? This was many many moons ago, and that is like definitely deep within roll of dicks of my mind? How many dicks do you think you have fucked? I feel like you should be happy, not sad. Why are you saying there because that's a lot of math, but it's not.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's not a lot of when I actually think about it, because I've actually worked with the same, like a handful of people almost my entire career. So when I think about the reality of how many guys I've slept with versus girls, Oh my god, I've something with so many women, But the amount of guys that I've slept with is surprisingly small.
Speaker 1: Okay, so more than a hundred guys women women? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, guys. Guys way less than one hundred, way less than way less than one hundred. So when fifty to two hundred for the females, what are we looking at her? Medical?
Speaker 2: I mean, does everybody count all the bricks when they build a brick house?
Speaker 1: Sometimes when you're real through throw I forgot to count my bricks. So we're gonna go back to it, gonna have to start all over again. So your numbers starts at zero from this point forward. After you leave after dark, I like that, Yeah, it's all wiped away. Describe something that's exciting in your life right now. Oh, exciting my life right now?
Speaker 2: You know, I have finally, I guess devoted a lot of time to working on painting. And I've always loved art and drawing. It goes with all my little crafty thingies. But right now I feel like I've crossed over into like a much more great plateau of that.
Speaker 1: Nice. Are you like doing like portraits or like scenery or a lot of portraits? Actually?
Speaker 2: So I do like mostly trippy stuff. Okay, so it's a lot of geometric work. That's my bread and butter. I love math. That is definitely my thing.
Speaker 1: Have you ever sold a painting to a fan or just a sent.
Speaker 2: Things out for free to people because the art is something that I just did for myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for so long, for sure. I like that. I feel like you definitely with everything that embodies what you know, what you've been talking about, from like the accessories to the clothings, even like directing more so on your own OnlyFans, It kind of like brings out all those artistic things. And I think that eventually you'll find out what really navigates to your soul because I feel like there's more to your painting. I feel like there's more that you know monetary wise that I think that you could do a lot more with them. I would love to share it more with people.
Speaker 2: And honestly, I was actually trying to think of like a painting that I wanted to do with you before I came here, and I was like, okay, now I need reference photos, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, how long? How long does that process really take? Does it depend on what kind of thing you're doing? It depends, And because that seems like a lot to think of, like yesterday, I'm like, but sure, having your well, I've been excited about this for like since you hit me up, yah, and I'm so sorry I missed your messages.
Speaker 2: I'm the worst with my dms. I think people think that I hate them.
Speaker 1: I don't hate you, know, I will say that I don't. I don't take any offense to that because you know, recently, even getting like guests to come on here like is where we hit them up on my dms and some I didn't really look at my dms before because I was just posting on my socials and so there's a lot of things going on there and I hit it people. I'm like, wow, they hit me up a long time ago. They probably not going to answer this, but everybody did with me. Yes, But I also think that they changed to the app where it made it a little bit easier to kind of find people at least if you follow it kind of like makes them out like separates them because before you know, even random. But yesterday this I met this guy on the street random. I was walking my dogs and he was like, hey, you wanted to try to like hit on me, blah blah blah. So I was like, here's my Instagram. But then he was like, all right, I'm gonna follow you. And then he's like i'll DM you. Because I was like, if you can get to me that way, then you have a step too. Yes. Then I was like, there's no way. I'm like, I look at it. There's a five point nine million people, and even on the direct list, I'm like, yeah, he's unless he sees me on a street. Again, you waste there every day until he sees me. Sorry if you're watching out there. But that's the thing. Do you check your DMS? Like? I mean ever? I do now because I use it a lot for networking as far as like you know what the show same, But I never did before, like I and honestly, I just didn't have time. That's exactly. It's not that you don't want to. I didn't have any forget I think that maybe I had time. I'm learning my time management different now because again it's like, you know, we use it for certain things like social media. Now it's just like I would promote my dance kids or like Exotica, so I didn't need as much feedback when the girls I would be talking to them like. So now it's more like because it's business more. I feel like that's why I'm more to look at it more. Because I had the time to scroll and look at everybody else's stuff. I just didn't look at that part.
Speaker 2: I just became a scroller this year actually, but it's because I'm obviously pulled into crafting things. But now that I started scrolling and I'm seeing what everyone's doing, I'm like, Oh, you're all so beautiful.
Speaker 1: You're so cute. What or do you remember who your first celebrity crush was?
Speaker 2: Ooh, that is a funny one, because like, I am the worst when it comes to celebrity crushes because I feel like I don't have any like real celebrity crushes. I've always been like, if you're not in a vicinity where I can get to you, I have no interest in you.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my brain was always logical, even from the time of like when you're really young and you hit hormones, they're coming in hot and you're like, you're attractive, but I have no interest in you because you're not You're not near me interesting.
Speaker 1: Does that work well with dating? I think it does because I was like, for me, I always have not Again, maybe it's the fomo because I'm a Gemini and I always like, there's a Gemini like kind of thing. When's your birthday? June fourteenth? Oh fun, I'm May twenty fifth, May twenty fifth. Okay, yes, we love geminis here. We have a lot of geminis on them.
Speaker 2: There's so many geminis in the industry too, Like I'll win.
Speaker 1: Flesh sexual abeating their poster. I'm like, oh that birthday month thing, it's covered, like there's not one space that's empty. I you know, geminis are very sexual creatures. I think that, you know, we just know what we're like. Yeah, what is your craziest fan interaction?
Speaker 2: Oh goodness, okay, I was actually just talking about this one the other day. Oddly enough, And you know what expos people bring you, like the funnest things. Well, this guy walks up to the booth carrying a stack of Lubaton shoes, all my size stack. I was like, hi, friend, what does this And he's like, okay, well, these are all for you, but two of them actually I need you to put on so I can take a picture of them, and I'm going to take them home with me and they're to save. They're identical shoes. Two for me, two for him to take home.
Speaker 1: And I was like, okay, that's very generous. That's very generous. But I found out later that.
Speaker 2: He would take the very thin heel of the high heel and he would stick that down his urethra.
Speaker 1: Ah, he jerks off that way. Ah, what do you mean? He starves the heel and he keeps it in there and jerks off, puts it in and he jerks off with it in there. And that's the first time I found out that that is a thing that people do. I feel about that. I was reluctant at first.
Speaker 2: The shoes were very beautiful and sir, if you see this, thank you, I still have them.
Speaker 1: Is that thing that is a thing.
Speaker 2: There's actually a company that makes toys please eat or like something's wrong with that picture. To me, I need to do more research, but that might be a part of the appeal.
Speaker 1: Oh, I guess some people do like the pain sensory of like you know, yes, that's you guys got a lot of time on your hands? Or how do you even know that that happens?
Speaker 2: Like that's an interesting one that you kind of like do you trip and fall into a shoe like something and one day you're like, oh, I like that.
Speaker 1: Do you drop a pencil? That's hilarious? Yeah, no, I still I'm trying to get the mental thing out of my pet face, but it's really still there, and I'm like it just it'll be like I used to always like the weirdest one that I had, not weird, but like that I thought was just like how do you know that? That like was like kicking the balls kind of thing, like stepping on them like that stamping like stomping or whatever. I just like, how does that feel good? But I myself don't associate pain and sex like a pleasure like I need extreme levels. Yeah, I mean I like to be for sure, like I like to you know, I can be choked, I could be spanked, like my hair pulled, but not like to an excessive amount of level until let you know, in the moment too and not every time, yes, not repeating like just doing the same motion. But for like when I think of like really things of like I don't know, I definitely don't know if I could be tied up for sure not Oh okay, I can't really louish. I don't like losing control. Well, yeah, no I don't. I hate it, Like, let me think about it up. I hate it. But I guess because I was trying to think, like maybe with the right partner, maybe in that setting, you know what I mean, Because I have done certain things like because before someone had told me, like, oh, you've never been handcuffed, I'm like no, and I'm not going to. But they tied me up with the shirt so I could still get out if I wanted to. So it was like, I guess levels to getting to that point so I could see. But yeah, I don't know. I just like I like to be in control. I could be dominated for sure. I just don't like not be.
Speaker 2: And the thing, I've actually never been tied up in my personal life because it is a thing that you truly have to release that control, and now in my life, I finally feel like I've met someone who I could trust with that level of control.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a Gemini thing.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, I think it's a Gemini thing. I think it's very hard to let go of that.
Speaker 1: Hmmm. We're having you know, I'm finding all kinds of things out here. What is advice that you would give yourself your younger.
Speaker 2: Self, Oh, don't hold on to stuff for so long, Like, just let go of whatever is bothering you, because realistically that is not important big picture, like, there's always gonna be something that bothers you. There's always gonna be something that is like not quite the way you want it to be. I feel like, for so long, if something like happened or wasn't it wasn't perfect. I just held on to that and it ruined my day sometimes.
Speaker 1: M m. Yeah. Yeah, that's a good way. No ruining the days, ruining the days, No, because only you can control you how you were young.
Speaker 2: Yes, I feel like walking around angry is just like being mean to yourself because no one else can really see your anger.
Speaker 1: It's just existing within you. Stop being mean to yourself. Stopping mean to yourself. We're not mean here. I probably would talk. We are lovely, we are sexy old ladies talking about all the fun things. What's the best pickup line ever used on you? Ooh?
Speaker 2: When I was I think seventeen, I worked at a water park as a lifeguard and just you know, the basic, standing there every day watching kids do their thing. This little ass boy runs past me, like not even big enough to know what he's saying. I feel like he falls flat on his face in front of me, and I walk over, I'm okay, and he looks at me and he goes, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I fell for you. Oh oh. His daddy was a charmer. His daddy was a charm His daddy definitely used that one. You should have said, Hey, you guys, your dad can I see don't I see your father? Please? Have you ever taken home a souvenir from any someone who had sex with ooh? Or someone as someone has someone taken something of yours that you noticed? I was gone as a souan, you know, I feel like a lot of people have of mine, especially some certain people on set. Oh no, definitely had my suitcase emptied out once before on a set. Oh no, I'm I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what they think they're gonna do with extra small panties that have been tailored.
Speaker 1: To someone my size. Yeah, I yeah, Stealing is one of my biggest like no, nos, I'm just like why, Like what's the purpose? I always kind of figure.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Okay, if someone took that you needed and I needed it, yes, for some reason they needed it.
Speaker 1: Have you ever gone through a partner's phone?
Speaker 2: Ooh, you know, I so funny, so many topics that I've just been thinking about recently. Uh, I have not gone through a partners phone in over a decade because when I did that, I definitely realize that if you have to do that, then there's obviously something wrong there and you're probably gonna find something.
Speaker 1: Whether it's big or small, you're probably gonna find something.
Speaker 2: So I always err on the side of trust, and if I don't trust you, then we either got to end or we got to work on it.
Speaker 1: I like its how many times you say you're a very sexual person with sex wise, but you know that just means not only just with other people, with yourself. How many times do you think you masturbate in a day? How many times? How many times do I resist like, how many times do you actually do it? How many times do well? I'm actually taking a masturbation cleanse right now as we speak, which is very difficult. Is it you've done before?
Speaker 2: This is something that I've done before. Actually walk us through this orgasm?
Speaker 1: But yes, because I get very aggressive and out of control with my masturbation. And I mean I will.
Speaker 2: Have amazing, wonderful sex with my person and then I will go home still turned on from how amazing that was, and then I'll masturbate five six times and I'm like, I can't do.
Speaker 1: This every day. I have things to do. Yeah, so I make myself stop. So how long is your cleanse for? Usually like a month? A month? Yes, that's a long time. It can do you feel reset after the month? I do? Actually, what day are you on? You seem a little frustrated. I'm on like day two. That's probably the worst because you're jonesing. Yes, especially if you masturbate five or six times in a session. When you get past the first week or even two, I feel like you get into a groove of like, Okay, I'm going to distract myself with are you not having sex with your person either? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, we're definitely having sex, but I'm like trying to resist coming when we're having sex, so I know, not coming. I mean, that's the thing. I haven't seen him in two days, so when I see him next.
Speaker 1: That does probably not productive. It's I can see doing it for yourselves, but time why you're like fighting yourself, don't come. I'm like, it's so much, but don't do it. That's a Gemini in you that if you're challenging yourself for no fucking reason. But honestly, he always gets me. If you really wanted to do it, then sex with him would be off the table too, yes, because no one like that's like a guy thing like I'm gonna fuck you, but I'm not gonna come, Like no, bitch. I mean I have seen some people that have done that, but you know, but.
Speaker 2: Girl, why But he is very busy as well, so sometimes we don't get to see each other for like a good like two weeks. So I'll get to go this like two weeks of just like starving myself of the perfect.
Speaker 1: Deck, the perfect dick. Baby, you go to perfect deck. You tell him that every day. Did you name the dick or is it just perfect? It's just perfect, the perfect dick.
Speaker 2: I tell him that someone who names everything I want to live on my knees in front of him.
Speaker 1: I would pay rent to live there. I'd clean up after myself of course. Nice. That's how charming of you. All right, I think it's time for Truth with Texas. This is one of my favorite parts of the schedule, you know, falling out a little bit. All right, So how Truth of Texas is going to work is We've got four cards. Each ace is a different type of question. We've got spicy, naughty, romantic, and kinky, which I think you're all of those in one a little bit. Alright, here we go, ooh, Ace of Spades, which is a naughty question? Naughty? Handcuffs are blindfold? No? You know you like both, but that's a hard one. You gotta pick one. I gotta pick one. M I would say, I would say blindfold, blindfold, yes, wild this place you've ever had sex? Mmm?
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm like really boring actually in that regard in my bad and.
Speaker 1: Definitely like ever in your life. I feel like you're a.
Speaker 2: Sp I have a lot of sex with myself in crazy places.
Speaker 1: Where is the craziest.
Speaker 2: Place with mean sitting in my seat on an airplane next to an old lady while she sleeps.
Speaker 1: Oh did that turn you on? Or were like trying to accomplish something. I was trying to accomplish something. He was a convention where this was a toy or your.
Speaker 2: Fingers with my fingers and a lollipop I had in my purpose.
Speaker 1: Just thinks of these things sometimes all you know, did you eat the lollipop after? Got a snap afterwards? That's what you have? The long you worked up of abbestite? How long was this flight? And this poor lady ala, This was all my way back from New York a lot of my last times. Yes, that's funny. I've definitely had people say that they've used a vibrator next to somebody, but never an old sleeping. I've had sex on a plane at night people were sleeping, but.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's the perfect time to do that thing. I'm always traveling alone and I'm telling my partner constantly. I'm just like, I want to travel with you so we can do terrible things places.
Speaker 1: That's sexy, though. I feel like the long flights, for sure, it gets hard not to like want to touch yourself because I'm my sexual person myself. Then you get bored. I get bored. I'm like, why not like that are drinking? There's not much to do on a.
Speaker 2: Plane, honestly, And once I empty out their alcohol, which I have done before on the Virgin Airlines first class, I drank all of their champagne and they were like, you have to go to.
Speaker 1: Bed now, they cut you off and said, no, ma'am, yes, I'm probably sure definitely been cut off before, I think, but not because I well, I mean, in my own defense, I would say I wasn't drunk, but they I think at the time they said I can have more than two drinks on the plane, like that kind of thing, and I'm like, no, I'm like, but I'm in first class. What does it matter? Some people care, se don't.
Speaker 2: And some people do. I think it's about who wants to be like power trip that day.
Speaker 1: For sure, internationally they don't care. Like, so I'm just like, drink the whole fucking thing. Do you want to do? Ever hooked up with a friends sip?
Speaker 2: Oh no, actually, because I was homeschooled, so I have very few friends growing up, so there was never a possibility.
Speaker 1: No adult friends. Oh, I mean not really. Actually, surprisingly, I like to keep my like hooking up with people. If I do, keep it way.
Speaker 2: Away from all of my friends and things, because I don't like messy situations.
Speaker 1: Fair all right, next car, I feel like I need like an extended arm thing right, a little grabber diamonds. It's a spicy question. Something you would not do sexually? Ooh? Is there anything off limits for miss Madison ivy? I mean I would not put any live creatures inside myself. That's a big one. That could be a big one. That is a question that I've gotten asked a lot on OnlyFans. There's a lot of very interesting questions. What are they asking it put inside of you? And how do you even know that there's inside of you?
Speaker 2: Apparently like putting snakes inside of you is a thing. That's another fetish that I was completely unaware of before OnlyFans, So thank you only fans.
Speaker 1: How do you know how these weird new things? I know nothing. My fans don't need to step it up, y'all. Y'all fetishes are not I gotta ask you about one more. And if this gentleman is watching, I just want to know that, like this is a first, but how do you where do you put this? How do you put it inside of you?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 1: What hold does it go in?
Speaker 2: From what my understanding is, you use the tail end keep the face out of there.
Speaker 1: So so I'm but I'm not gonna bite you. Is that the point? I guess it's my voice just got like it's sake that he sends to people, or like as a Brazilian vagina snake, you know, see the pussy the pussy snake trainer over here. Okay, so there's another fetish, yes, now this one? Is this from the same person, this from different persons? Oh? God, different people.
Speaker 2: This guy likes just photos of just your head and your feet, and he likes to photoshop them so they are like your head is maybe sitting on a table, and your feet by your head, and there's no legs, there's no arms, there's no nothing. But he wants your head tilted up and he wants your nostrils expanded so you can photoshop dix in your nostril.
Speaker 1: I'm dub any, is this yours?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to understand all facis Okay, you had me until you said shoving your nostrils spread open with dicks inside, because I know at one time in life, there used to be a thing where they would do like they would put different heads on different things, like people's bodies or like whatever.
Speaker 1: Like I think there was like even like a game type thing like where people would like guess who's whatever thing but stretching your nostrils to prediction inside and like that's a little I mean, no offense, but I mean I'm just gonna be right. I don't have too many comments. But how do you respond to that? Because he's as obviously asking you if you'll do this? Well, I'm very do you even respond?
Speaker 2: I honestly, I respond to everyone unless you are even if you're like horribly mean, I'll be like no, and then you get blocked.
Speaker 1: But there's so many stuff, so many people are actually not that they're really they're great.
Speaker 2: Actually I get a lot of awesome fans, but people like that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I respect most all kinks.
Speaker 2: Some of them I cannot condone because of like I cannot condone like snuff films or like you know that sort of like faux snuff films. No, like we cannot promote that sort of thing, like that sort of lifestyle.
Speaker 1: It's just a lot it's a lot of lots of but I.
Speaker 2: Will, you know, for someone like that, I'm like, you know, I hear you. That's interesting. I like some things that other people don't, but out of like personality, that's not my particular taste, so I'm not going to go into.
Speaker 1: It with you. Yeah, that's a little lot for me. I think the weirdest you know, request I ever got that. I was like, are you kidding me? It asked me to fill up a bathtub and act like I was drowning and then masturbate and like some other way while you're drowning. Yeah, And I was like aggressively drowning. Du No, I was like, this is not happening, Like nah, there's just no because at that point for me is like what I do like about OnlyFans is I love the fan interaction. I love that YO can be as personable and like get the things where people do have fetish sheets whatever. But there's also a limitation and boundaries of a certain things. It's like it's not a dog and pony show and seeing at that point it's like you're just there's something else that you need, something to be so specific and detailed about something that I'm not the one. Yeah, there's a lot of other people, you know whatever, respectfully see you.
Speaker 2: Yes, And it's just like, realistically, you don't have the time to message everyone the length I have. One person particularly, they're like, you didn't answer part four a message five that I just sent.
Speaker 1: You part fours and my asshole don't know what you're saying. I'm like, I try to answer all your questions, but I can like, no, no, thank you. What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you sexually? Ooh, most embarrassing thing, we'll say on set and off ooh.
Speaker 2: On set, I would say, me and this girl were doing the scene for Evil Angel Forever Ago, and we're supposed to be making a butt Martini, and so you know, you put the one Love's the butt martin.
Speaker 1: We love those butt martinis.
Speaker 2: We got the big martini glass, we got both our booties, and then you know, we gotta put the garnishes in there, so you gotta put the cherry tomatoes in your butt, and then you got to try to quit them in the glass.
Speaker 1: We could not get them in the glass.
Speaker 2: So me and her spent the entire day trying to get eight cherry tomatoes out of each of us.
Speaker 1: Oh, how many did you get out? Leaning in a loss? We need to go inside right now, bent over search parties. So they just got lost? Did that happen a lot? You know? I have many other things? Have you lost inside? I lost a ring and a girl once. Definitely no purpose. Oh, that was definitely an accident. I mean, I guess on a purpose. But in your finger.
Speaker 2: It was on my finger and I was definitely getting way too aggressive, like when you go second knuckle deep past.
Speaker 1: That ring or was it my ring? Oh? No, I had to ask for my ring back because we didn't realize it until like the scene was over. Did you find it? We found it?
Speaker 2: I would be like, man, Plussy is much more forgiving than the ass like as is, just like this is mine, now.
Speaker 1: You're coming with me? All right? So off set offset embarrassing?
Speaker 2: Ooh, not too many embarrassing things that I can think of, I guess off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: Actually, okay, well, let's what about the worst hookup story? Worst hookup story?
Speaker 2: You know, I actually don't have too many of those because I don't hook up with people like I've only had I think one one night stand in my entire life because I am so weird about going home with people, and I feel because I'm a very small person, I feel very unsafe all the time. So I'm constantly like, Okay, I can't hook up with you until I get to.
Speaker 1: Know you really well. Yeah, or I can know like a relationship type girl. Then I am a relationship type girl.
Speaker 2: I was with the same person for about seven years, and then I dated like one, maybe two other people before the person who I'm actually currently with a little handful of dates maybe here, but like actually go out more than one little Oh, you're obnoxious.
Speaker 1: I can't do this nice. Yeah, I mean there's nothing wrong with that. I feel like, you know, it's one of those things like when you like that person, then you're just gonna fuck the show to them multiple times. You're gonna do lots of things. Yes, have you ever had a partner tell you you were too much? Like they turned down sex from you because you say you're so sexually you're always chasing the dick.
Speaker 2: Actually, my first relationship and we met when I was really really young, And I feel like this is why a lot of people's relationships go. You meet when you're really young, and then you kind of just get stuck with each other. And he was always telling me like, you're too much, like your personality even is just like so much, and you would do the meanest things, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just leave me? And then I found out like later.
Speaker 2: On, you know, all those things you suspect that someone's doing what they could be doing, found out like a million horrible things about this person, and I was like, how did I spend and waste so much time with you? So to anyone out there in a terrible relationship where you're putting in effort and you don't feel like this person is ever gonna do you right, they're not, and you need to take charge and you need to leave because sometimes just sticking it out is not the way to go.
Speaker 1: Listen to miss Madison, I agree with you. I think it's another thing people think that, you know, we settle for things. Sometimes it's not about like giving a try and stuff. But you shouldn't have a feel like your partner's being mean to you to a point where it's like, you know, and also like the too much thing, it's you're never too much for somebody, you know, it's maybe that person, but that you know, you're never too much for any you know, who's the right persons supposed to be in your life, because girl, you're just too much and your fly you're supposed to be too much supposed to be. You're supposed to live your life, and you are doing just that. Do you like sex toys in the bedroom?
Speaker 2: I love sex toys in the bedroom with someone who will take the time to learn how to use them properly, because obviously, like you don't have those particular parts, you don't know maybe exactly how far you need to go the direction. Even I know a lot of people who will stick a toy in and I'll do this back and forth sort of thing, like I am not a windshield?
Speaker 1: What are you doing to me? What are you searching for? This is not TSA, yes, it is not security.
Speaker 2: In and out like maybe a little like up and down, but none of this back and forth.
Speaker 1: But do you with your partner, like at home, do you guys kind of go through what you're sex toys and like that sexually together?
Speaker 2: Like so much so I've never actually, and I just told him this, actually I've never had a partner where or anyone actually even just someone I like dated where we were able to talk about anything and everything that we liked, like Ooh I like this, Oh do more of that?
Speaker 1: Oh? I got you this?
Speaker 2: Like for my birthday, my first birthday that we spent together, he got me a Jason Love Replica toy and I was just like.
Speaker 1: I love This's like, oh my god, you know me so well. And I ever had a person buying me a toy actually before that. Yeah, little things. It's like the thoughtful things that it's you know, it's what it means they listen. Yeah, it means they care so much. Oo. Give me an example of your dirty talk, miss Madison Ivy.
Speaker 2: It's so funny because, like you said, when you're naked, you can like feel be.
Speaker 1: Dirty the dirty. Oh wait, I'm a punster, I have Oh no, I snap myself into if miss sexist was here in the room with you, My big ass is shaking for you to stand up for you, like, can I get a visual aid?
Speaker 2: God damn, I want to bury my face between your ass. I want to lick that pussy all the way to that ass a tongue, fuck you. I want to suck every delicious ounce of your pussy juice out and savor it. Well, I singer you and then just finger myself with your juices.
Speaker 1: She's so naughty and I love it. I hope you liked that dirty talk. I have a talk after dark. It gets real naughty hair, Miss Madison ivy. I love all the naughty things coming out of your mouth. And you know, maybe one day I'll suffocate you last. God's bless me. All right, we've got clubs. It's a kinky question. Bondage yes or no? I think we know that we know this. Yeah, bondage always, but yeah with velvet ropes for sure. Do you have your own personal velvet room? I do have some on the bedside if that day ever happens. Shower sex, car sex Ooh, which one is better or preferred one of the other?
Speaker 2: Oh, there's likes ups and downs to either of them, because if you're in the shower you have to have a water based lube, and then if you're in the car, you gotta watch out.
Speaker 1: Luckily, do you have loub handy in your flower? Yes, the under the sink. So it's tasteful. Tasteful is it? I know I have to make that extra lean over steps. You're like wait a minute, what is a sex skill that you are most proud of?
Speaker 2: I think that double handed glog glog action is pretty chef's kiss.
Speaker 1: Favorite time of day to have sex.
Speaker 2: Ms every time a day, A time.
Speaker 1: I could not choose to be perfectly honest sex all the time. You're ready to go? Yes? Have you ever had a partner be too kinky for you? No?
Speaker 2: Because I'm usually the aggressor, and I'm usually like people are having to read almost like position themselves in their minds, like okay, I have to become almost like.
Speaker 1: This sexual being. Yes. How many positions do would you say that you do in your personal life? Or is it just like one and two are in a multiple things or is it just you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's definitely a multiple thing. It's I like to change it up. I like to roll it around, like, especially if you're in like to just kind of like fall over on your hip a little bit and kind of do that the lazy dog. I suppose lazy dog, and then to flip around into that missionary. But I like that missionary with my legs like you're trying to break me in a half like a kit cat.
Speaker 1: I love how tiny you are you''ll just break me. Do it? Do it to me? Hmmm, what is the most number of times you had sex in one day? Oh?
Speaker 2: I feel like it's my partner now your number of times. But it's literally like a length of time, like I think.
Speaker 1: For the longest session is what you're trying to say, Yes, okay, what's your longest session?
Speaker 2: I think I sucked my man's dick for about like ten hours last week.
Speaker 1: Ten hours? How do you you have any breaks? I actually just found out I have arthritis in my jaw. Is after the ten hours? Is cycing? Or were you trying to challenge yourself and this is what happened to you.
Speaker 2: I found out that I had arthritis in my jaw, and I said challenge accepted.
Speaker 1: So so then he sucked for ten hours. Yeah, but that was like months ago that.
Speaker 2: I found out about the arthritis. And I'm just like, we'll deal with this as it comes. But that's my one of my greatest enjoyments is sucking on him.
Speaker 1: But how do you do this for ten hours? Like? I like sucking dick too, girl, But ten hours and you're you're like, you got stuff to do. I take specific days made just for sucking his dick. Hm, I'm sure he loves that. He said it was like laying on a cloud for an entire day while getting your dick sucked. Interesting, do you have to like go everywhere together to be continuously sucking because we moved throughout the house so and sometimes in the backyard and then sometimes the car spontaneous. I like this dick sucking all day ten hours? Is that a record for you? I feel like that is definitely like? Or is this something that you'd like you like to do for your partners.
Speaker 2: I I've always liked I honestly prefer to give head then receive head. And I actually just now in my life have found someone who does it the way that I like it.
Speaker 1: But like you said, it's so hard to ask for like do this.
Speaker 2: And almost you don't even know sometimes what you need them to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I feel like also too, everybody's because their bodies like their way, their tongue feels this is whatever like And also it's just chemistry, yes, you know, and even though you can have chemistry, if someone still doesn't know that they exactly know your body. Because I always feel like it's like the more times you have sex with someone you like, they kind of figure it out. They do because it's like, well, if they're in tune with you, they get it because it's like caring about if that if like you could tell by either noises. That's again why you can't fake it, because then they think they're doing something right. They're gonna go back to that bad thing. That's a big one. It's like you're giving people bad data, bad data, bad data. There is an Ace of Heart heart card around here somewhere about it is I lost it. I think my ass when I got up, you know, just went somewhere. I could see it my booty. It eats things. Ay, here we go. The magical card is Ace of Heart, which is a romantic question, which I feel like you're a very romantic lady, I am. What is the most romantic thing you've done for a partner? Oh, I think bestide's a ten hour blowdrops and that's kind of fucking romantic.
Speaker 2: I've well for my person's birthday because they were kind of always like, oh, you know, birthdays is just are but they're not a big deal to me. So the four seasons down here in I think like the Beverly Hills area you can rent out the rooftop and they'll scent set up like a campsite for you. So they put like a queen bed out there with like a big canopy tent. And like I had a private chef come out and cook us dinner and we roasted marshmallows. That all these presents and stuff.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna be my girlfriend. Yeah, you're winning. My heart doesn't spoil you a my ass will spoiling you, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: See that's what I want to be spoiled with. Like I can buy my own presents.
Speaker 1: I want that. I'll give you a presents with my booty turn on. So what are yours? Ooh, I would say.
Speaker 2: On the lighter side and the nicer side of things, kissing, I love someone with nice lips and like m that passionate grinding on each other that gets me so turned on, and.
Speaker 1: Like gets you making out or cuddling then making out definitely dinner date or movie date. M I love food, so I would have to go with dinner. But if the movie theater is empty, then movie theater. Favorite part of body on the opposite sex besides the dick, we know that that's where you're going girl, you know we so will.
Speaker 2: It would have to be honestly a good personality, someone who can make me laugh. Like there is not a perfect type of person, perfect body style to me, whatever it is, but oh my god, if you make me laugh for some reason, that makes my pussy wet.
Speaker 1: I mean that's like you know you're intellectual, like you know you're stimulated in other ways and they know it's. Yeah, sometimes that pussy just need to get wet and laugh. Nothing wrong with that, honestly naked or lingerie.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel like I only wear lingerie when I'm having sex or when I want to have sex. Like this is like this is my mating dance, Like this is your mating Come on, favorite place to be kissed? M I'd say, like my neck right in here, like bite me, suck on me a little bit, kiss me right there.
Speaker 1: Get it going. Let's see last question deal breakers. Mmm, what are the deal breakers for you in a relationship