Speaker 1: Hey, Eddie, Welcome to the other side of midnight. What's the name of your radio station?
Speaker 2: The rock of talk? Walter, so much talk about dating tonight. I mean, I know, it's been a long time Dat show.
Speaker 1: It's been a yes, those get ratings, yelling at the Democrats, they don't get any ratings. And we're talking about inflidating. Inflidating, which is a trend. It's a hot trend. Instead of going on a real date, you get a park bench, you sit and stare at the water, or you get a picnic and you get to know each other. Now, usually getting to know each other is a terrifying prospect of most people, and yet that is the trend. It just gets to when you're looking at eighty five bucks for dinner for two at McDonald's. It's a different world than you grew up in a very long time ago, Walter.
Speaker 2: I have to fight them off with a stick. Usually I'm six foot four, I've got a deep voice, and I'm pretty confident. So you know, if they don't like me on the outset, I don't really care for them. Past that, you haven't had to date for a long time, so you're happily married and you know, you know that's.
Speaker 1: Just because you're happily married doesn't mean you don't. You don't date.
Speaker 2: You're going to take your wife to a park bench? Is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 1: I would take my wife to a park bench, leave her there, and.
Speaker 3: Sneak off with the other one.
Speaker 2: I'd say, you got to say sweetness in Georgia. I guess you got Judy and Georgia.
Speaker 1: Judy in Georgia, I would say, to her, listen, I'll be right back, and then then I'd pretend to have gotten lost.
Speaker 2: There you go, Well, Judy and Georgia. She sort seems sweet. She's very dedicated, and she listens to your show more than your wife does.
Speaker 1: My wife never listens. Why do you think it's so successful? If I had to, if I had to inhibit what I said because I knew my wife or children were listening, there'd be no ratings, there'd be nothing going on.
Speaker 3: But Howard's wife doesn't listen either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does don't listen either. And Howard famously flirts with every woman that calls into his show. I mean he's basically having a relationships on the radio. I think it's a thing that keeps his marriage together, and probably yours and maybe mine. So there you go.
Speaker 3: No, the prenup keeps his marriage together. But that's how.
Speaker 1: Eddie Eddie Dragon in New Mexico in the witness protection program.
Speaker 3: What do you have to report?
Speaker 2: My gosh, this is a book that I just finished, and I'm delving even more. The cannibalism has taken on a wayward tone.
Speaker 3: This is real.
Speaker 2: I mean, imagine a hospital walter in a foreign country. Not a waiting list of monster years, a waiting list of just days. Now, get this all right? You flying on a Tuesday. By Friday, you got a new liver, Yeah, that's right, a new kidney, a new heart whatever. Nobody tells you who's liver, heart, kidney?
Speaker 3: That was?
Speaker 2: Nobody tells you why they were quote unquote available by the way. Oh wait, we got your heart. We got your liver available on the exact afternoon that your surgeon is ready. And this is so unbelievable. It's rocking my mind for the last couple of days because I couldn't believe this is a real thing. And nobody asked you to even think about this. They expect you. Hey, you're good to go. You've got the new organ. Right, this is not a horror movie, pitch this evening world. This is a story The New York Times bestseller is telling America right now, and once you hear it, you are never going to look at made in China again. The same way. The book is called Kill the Order. It is talking about organ harvesting and the industry, and we are driving it here in New Mexico. It was published just this year. Or excusing that New Mexico, but the United States. I guess we could be saying that we were doing it at a Zora ranch. Right. So the author who writes for a rag called The Epic Times, all right, he's not a blogger. I went and checked him out. It's not some sort of rumor mail. It's investigative work over the past twenty years into one book, all right. And this has been ongoing, all right. Washington, DC doesn't even know what to do with this right now. They're like trying to keep this thing under wraps. I don't think he's out on the radio circle. I don't know what he's doing. But this is spine chilling, really. So the claim is this the People's Republic of China where consent is completely absent human beings are treated as literal inventory. Surgery is scheduled around execution time. And this is from his book, so read this again. Think about this. Surgery is scheduled around execution time. I mean someone's losing their life at the time that they have to go ahead and transfer this oregan whatever it is that you bought, okay, and the killing is time to the operating room. The victim doesn't donate, The victim is inventoried. And how is really even more strange. The body is booked in the way that you and I would book like I don't know, airplane ticket, rennakar or something whatever, right? And who are the victims in all this? According to the book Doctor Robert Malone and the Epic Times, they identify four groups targeted in China and the Chinese Communist Party. This is who they're going after, the following Gong practitioners first and foremost, then the Ugi, Muslims, Tibetans, Christians. These are people who are being harvested, harvested to transfer their organs to you who are paying it. And they're like, oh, I don't know where they're coming from. And it's mostly Westerners who are getting these organs transplanted. So these prisoners of conscious people whose only crime is basically, like I don't know, praying to the world on gods or I don't know, having some sort of ritual practice refusing to bow to the Communist Party. I mean, we think it's bad here in New York City with Momdanda. You saw what happened with the NYPD today. I mean, just boot off stage like you refused about that. We would have every claim against him for this, So you aren't going to do this. The reviewers of this book also have called it a for profit Nazi esque gruesome program I'm reading here of involuntary oregon harvesting. This atrocity has continued, Walter for more than twenty five years. Why well, they just keep it flowing because it makes the Chinese government lots of money. Since at least two thousand, every president since Bill Clinton has known that these transplants have been happening. Now here's the part where this stops being over there and it's over here, which is you know, say, Western complicit practice. Right, Yeah, we're gonna take off China. What are you going to China for? You have a friend, every buddy who's headed off to China lately. Is as someone who's randomly taken a sudden interest in China. He may be getting into organ maybe some health problems in his fifties, sixties, whatever it is. This is a creeping complicity of Western transplant community, the industry, the pharmaceutical industries in on this. Hospitals have trained their surgeons, journals have published data on this. Drug companies have sold basically immunosuppressants that make the stolen organ take route by the paying customer from the Western world. So the whole arrangement is, you know, a lot of naivete You have to like ignore it. You just want to survive. This is actually something that's happening. And here's the coldest part of this whole entire thing. The organs are being harvested in part to extend the lifespan of age communist oligarchs, about eight million of them in China. So a prisoner in one of the cities dies, a Paula Burrow sort of lives another decade because they transfer those organs and then they getting was so good they started transferring it here to westerners. That's the trade, that's the partner that.
Speaker 1: Owns thesees and all of this, do you have a price list?
Speaker 2: Funny that actually leads to the second thing I want to talk about, which is called the Cannibal Cafe. We'll talk about that.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about it now.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, you know it is Friday, and it is a strange, strange world that has existed out there. But on the Cannibal Cafe, there was a price list back in the early two thousands. And you know, these are things that defy reasons. No, we've been talking, and I have been talking, of course, because there's cannibalism that went off a Zora Ranch in New York City. It's Zora Ranch from twenty eleven to about the beginning of twenty thirteen. And all you need to go to look at is the way back machine of the Internet. Because most of these places are forbidden. They get those four h three links. A lot of people try to go back and look at old stuff on the Internet. And there was one time something called the Cannibal Cafe. It was a network. So you know that name alone, if you think about it, it kind of creates a picture in the mind, right, you know, you're looking at this and you're looking at prices for ears, feet, yes, hearts, And then there's these like arrangements that taking place where people are like becoming livestock. They're deciding that instead of like committing suicide and just like doing it themselves and offering themselves, they want to get themselves involved in an actual ritual sacrifice. And this has actually happened, Walter, Is this way back.
Speaker 1: To some sort of trend that people want to get themselves in the animal sacrifice? No, nosed another trend.
Speaker 2: I pray to god, it's not a trend. It's not something that we would want kind of going around. But no, this is like the whole entire places of the Fantasy Forum where people used to meet in the early odds like two thousand through two thousand and five, and it was a real place. This is a real place where people, you know, there was like you know, meeting places where they could exchange and what they would sell certain body parts for where they can find them, and somebody would arrange it. Somebody would arrange this type of thing for happening. The difference between the Oregon harvesting the Cannibal cafe is really zero. These are things where body parts have now become commoditized. I know it exists somewhere on the dark web. I'm sure there's tour browsers and stuff like that that's out there, But I don't know how these arrangements are actually getting done. But my investigation will continue.
Speaker 1: Right, We don't want to know, but we want to know about We don't want to know how those are arranged, but we want to know about volume. How often do you think these sort of transactions are taking place?
Speaker 3: Just an estimate, No idea, Walter, no idea. All right, hold on, hold on a second, because you have a vital, vital knowledge.
Speaker 1: We're on with Eddie Aragon, Eddie Dragon from the Witness Protection Program. He's sharing with us really horrendous, horrible information about cannibalism, organ harvesting.
Speaker 3: Just terrible stuff. Eddie.
Speaker 2: A concluding remark, Well, the numbers are sixty to eighty thousand a year. These are the transplanted organs, including kidney, liver, heart, lung, pancreas, and small intestines. The average price for a heart from China, if you wanted to pick that up from the following gong, is about thirty nine thousand dollars. And by the way, this trade is increasing. It is not decreasing. It has increased by probably about five to ten percent estimated, because there's no official numbers. In order to get something like this it actually broke, you need a broker, which you can only pretty much find on the dark web or somewhere else. So it is incredible that this is happening in this day and age, during this time, with eight point one billion people on this earth, you know, who speak nearly seven thousand languages, who all understand humanity. This is the most inhumane thing that's currently going on today, and it's happening amongst you know, probably some of your friends and neighbors out there who are suddenly having some ailments. And it's just a sad state of affairs, to be sure. So I hope this stops. This is a grotesque and disgusting.
Speaker 1: We think, we hope we keep getting these stories. Eddie Aragan in the Witness Protection Program.