Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine.
Speaker 2: The games Mike the.
Speaker 1: Bulldog Beyond You on JR.
Speaker 2: So the Bulldog is vacationing summering this week, Taco.
Speaker 1: Good for him, man making a taking a week of it during a in a a little bumpy sports time. We've got a lot to report on sports wise. Come on, man, we should mention the offshore fiasco going on sale shortly right, yes, seven o'clock WJRR dot com. Spots will set out quickly, so you know the deal. If you want to jump on board, get your ticket, all right.
Speaker 2: Playoff action from last night, let's begin. In the NBA, Oklahoma City Ekes one out at Minnesota one, twenty eight, twenty six, the final. Okase up three to one in that series. Tonight we've got the Knicks and the Pacers Game four. Pacers lead that series two games to one. Meanwhile, in the NHL, the Florida Panthers had a chance to pull the sweep last night at home in Sunrise against the Carolina Hurricanes. It was not to be, though, Taco. The Hurricanes lived to skate another day in blank the Panthers three zip.
Speaker 1: They left the brooms at home Sons of Bitches.
Speaker 2: Dallas at Edmonton. Game four is tonight in the hockey playoffs, Edmonton leading that series two games to one. Orlando City win over the weekend against the Portland Timbers one zip. Orlando City is strong, dude, They're now there now was seven to two and six and haven't lost in what like a dozen games something like that.
Speaker 1: Knock on wood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, off to a really good start, so uh city will continue to follow them, and yeah, this bit of a streak that they are on a huge motor sports weekend. You didn't catch any of the three races. Taco F one in five Coca Cola said, F one if one desk is still operational. I've been raaring and ready for this.
Speaker 1: Lando Norah's firing on all cylinders literally and just smoking the field.
Speaker 2: Lando Norris does indeed grab the Grand Prix of Monaco victory from McLaren. Charles Leclac, the hometown favorite, came in second for Ferrari, followed by Oscar Piastre and Max for Stepping at fourth Spanish Grand Prix up next this Sunday morning, nine o'clock our time. Will look forward to checking in again with the f one desk on Friday for a preview of that.
Speaker 1: That was a strong fourth place by my boy Verus Strapping. But anyway, yes, congrats Lando.
Speaker 2: Indianapolis five hundred. Alex Pollo wins the race for the first time, and tell you it's not a surprise. He is absolutely on a streak this week. He now has four. He is now won four of the first six races in Indy car in finished second in the other two. He's just even though this is his first time winning the five hundred, I don't think anybody was shocked to see him in victory lane there at Indianapolis Taco. This race was crazy. One of the favorite Scott McLauchlan wrecked his car in the pace lap.
Speaker 1: Oh what.
Speaker 2: We had a gas man catch fire in pits in the pits, and then we had another driver run over his pit crew.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's the pits man.
Speaker 2: Just unbelievable. Congrats to Pullo though I'm winning the five hundred for the first time in the first Spaniard to do so. Taco Goo Job Coca Cola six hundred. The watermelon Man right here in Florida. Ross Chastine wins NASCAR's longest night He only led for eight laps, but you only got to lead on the last lap.
Speaker 1: In NASCAR, when you're the watermelon man, you make stuff happen.
Speaker 2: Say he stood on his car proudly and smashed the watermelon there to celebrate his victory, and then pimped watermelon. He's like watermelons. It's prime season for watermelons in the state of Florida. To get out there and get you some fresh from Florida watermelon.
Speaker 1: Damn, straight to Memorial Day weekend. You know how many people at a watermelon.
Speaker 2: It should be noted that Kyle Larson, who is attempting the Indy and Charlotte Double eleven hundred miles of racing, crashed in both races. He did participate in both, but did fail to finish. So hey, noble, try you gotta give the guy credit. At least he made it to the second race, right, Yeah, he did make it there on time, although that seemed to be in doubt as Indy was delayed a little while with some sprinkles. But it didn't matter because he wrecked out anyways. You gave him plenty of time to get over there, all right. Well, let's college sports here at Florida Gators. The women's softball team has advanced to the College World Series that begins on Thursday in Oklahoma City. The number three Gators will face number six Texas in their first game of the double elimination tournament, and then men's college baseball. The road to Omaha begins with regional action in multiple Florida teams in that tournament beginning Friday Friday, Friday Friday. Like you said, a lot of sports, all right, Yeah, happy to hold down the fort while the dog does this thing. Did he say where he was going? Or is he staying local?
Speaker 1: Or he's staying local? And but he is hitting like some little hotel stops.
Speaker 2: And is he gonna do any boating?
Speaker 1: He's gonna do some boating.
Speaker 2: Definitely. I love boating.
Speaker 1: I'm just glad we get a week's break with the birthdays.
Speaker 2: You don't want me to give out any birthday Nope, and don't bark either. All right, there's your sports page. Well we'll spare you
Speaker 1: On demand to download the iHeartRadio app