Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, we're live.
Speaker 2: This is going to be kind of a episode, but not really. It's more just a stream. We're hanging out, we're studying up and I thought that we could all study together. Ben is gonna join us, and we're gonna be reading this book. It's called Project Lucid. We're not gonna read the whole thing, but I've read it for you.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: I've got a lot of stuff underlined, and yeah, it lays out a lot of stuff going on today. It's gonna be the prelude to a lot of things that I'll be speaking about the next over the weekend, and yeah, maybe Ben will join us again.
Speaker 1: But yeah, welcome on, Ben, how are we doing.
Speaker 3: Hey, thank you for having me on. It's always a pleasure to come on here. I love getting together and talking about crazy stuff, and in this case, I shouldn't say this is a bit scary crazy stuff. When you kind of get into the mindset of these people where it all stem from and what they're actually trying to do with this digital surveillance state, that Project Lucid kind of you know, brings to the forefront and it's you know, where it stems from.
Speaker 1: So thank you for having me on.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, dude, I'm excited and as you said, a little scared.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's some crazy shit man.
Speaker 2: And everybody that wrote about this stuff that we're researching or dead, you know what I'm saying, Like they're not alive today. This particular guy, it's kind of ironic. He died right before COVID, which I think is a little weird considering that he wrote a lot about this whole merging man with technology and it being a part of the b system, And of course we know about the poke, right, so you know, weird.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'll tell you what I've actually thought about this, because we know that they want to kill off a lot of people for the utopian society right that they're trying to build, or should I says Hope, and usaidy, it depends on what side of the coin you're on. But who are they actually gonna go after. I think they're gonna go after the people who don't like AI. I think they're gonna go after the old generation who is incompatible with this technological revolution.
Speaker 1: I'm in. I'm not old, but I'm in that.
Speaker 3: And because unless you can play ball, you're of no use to them, and I think they're gonna get rid of us somehow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And I'm gonna try my best to refrain from speaking about something I've been literally researching for the past like a week. All day, I've been typing about it, So it's gonna be hard not to talk about it. Bit goes into this first, but exactly what you're talking about. Only the initiated will be going further into this new age of man as the new age comes, these new ages, this golden age, only the people who are initiated are gonna be the ones that make it. Only the new man survives. As Alice Bailey says, many are called, but few were chosen.
Speaker 4: And so I think that that's something to think about.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy to hear these theosophus and how they view the layman or the uninitiated. I mean, it's similar to how the Shabbad people or the capitalists viewed non Jews.
Speaker 1: It's the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: No, it is, you don't have a soul if you're not initiated. That's literally something she says, you don't even have a soul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think that it's important, and I think we're going to see this moving forward as it gets crazier and crazier in the Middle East with the actions of Israel.
Speaker 1: You're going to.
Speaker 3: See this breaking away of Jesus and the Old Testament, and it's going to replace with Christianosticism. And I think what people got to realize about Christianosticism. It sounds great, but it's just a different flavor of the same force that is behind Kabbala. It's that mystic tradition and one's painted as the white light and Kabbala is painted as the black hat, kind of dark thing. I think that the same thing, and we got to be careful of it. And like you said, just read what the Theosophus viewed about the initiative. It's the same type of bile hatred that you find in the other place.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's an animal mind and a higher mind, and that's that's exactly how the view is. What's going on, Jack, what's going on Morpheus? And how we doing net Hunter?
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: We're doing a little morning stream and we're gonna be studying together. This is not necessarily an episode.
Speaker 1: But it is.
Speaker 2: It's actually gonna be for members only. So here's how I'm gonna be doing this. You know, everybody's been enjoying the free ride on YouTube, and I love you guys, and we're gonna keep that going. But whenever I stream an episode, I'm gonna stream it just like I am now. But when I'm done, it's gonna go to members only until I release it on the free feed. And so we're gonna do that with all the YouTube streams that I do for every episode. So hey, catch us live, We're all good. If not, hey join the little membership is you know, I keep it cheap three bucks on Patreon, wherever you go. Spotify, same thing. I've got our subscription set up on Spotify. It's all streamlined and you get the full video on there. I downloaded it to Spotify so you guys could have that on there. It takes extra couple of minutes, but I got you, so we're all set. I just wanted to lay that out there because that's a new little system I got going on, and I hope you guys enjoy it. I like it all right, Cool, let's get into this dude project. Lucid Tech Mars he was a pastor in Texas, but he was a huge like conspiracy guy and he started his work actually in the tech world.
Speaker 4: He was a writer, so he's always been a writer. He's writing for a magazine.
Speaker 2: He was in the tech scene for a while, and of course he's always believer in God and everything, but he wasn't quite a pastor. So he talks about here we'll get This is a quote from him. A frightening behemoth is rising up from the depths of America, the hidden SS establishment, like a vast and monstrous silicon octopus. Project Lucid is stretching forth. It's ominous and threatening high tech tentacles. Multitudes of unsuspecting, helpless victims will very soon be encircled and crushed by Big brothers new.
Speaker 1: Gestapo police state.
Speaker 2: Who among us can possibly escape from the electronic cages now being prepared for all mankind. Now people say, pinoptic kond a lot, That's what an electronic cage is.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, sir, oh no, this is I want to say, before we go into this. What year was this written? This was written in nineteen ninety two, guys, in ninety six, rather so think about that this year.
Speaker 2: I was born thirty years ago. I was born when this man wrote this book. And he knew what was coming. Then he happened to have an inside knowledge with being in the tech world and speaking to these guys that were envisioning the future that they were building, and it was in the.
Speaker 1: Infancy, you know state, and he still saw it.
Speaker 2: So salvation is the only way, is something I added in and annotated, fear is of the devil, so live in love and fear can't last because he says, who among us can escape from the cages. I don't want to blackpill anybody. That's really the only truth I can find. And you know that just saying, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, you know, hey, listen, we should black people, pill people, but we should give him a glass of the Holy Spirit to wash it down with.
Speaker 1: That's why I got bet here.
Speaker 3: For our God, our creator, his spirit is not one of fear, and he actually allows us to see the world as is the truth, the darkness within it, and still operate freely out of love and joy. So as we're discussing this stuff, I think it's important to remember just put our faith in God.
Speaker 1: At this point, this is all we can do.
Speaker 3: Because, like you said, this was talked about in nineteen ninety two, ninety six. Who actually saw this firsthand, actually formulating, and then to read this and then watch the last three or four years, and maybe even before that, I mean, but specifically the last three or four years. You see this coming to fruition, You're like, get ready because the endgame is not going to be fun.
Speaker 2: No, and very much. You know, he mentions Zansold. We should touch on that. He talks about a Gestapo police state. And understand we've spoken a lot with Tim right Constantine. He thinks all this dims from World War Two Palenteer ran by Peter Teal with a grant Paul who worked as a chemical engineer for the Nazis. So this is generation Nazi Skull and Bones jd Vance with Scullenbunk.
Speaker 1: We know this. We went over this on the show.
Speaker 2: So this he knew this too, though, So this is not like these are multiple people finding the same results. That is the scientific method at work. We're all researching different stuff and finding the same answers. Well then I don't know, man, that seems like that's the fucking answer, right, That's kind of how science works. And so you know, I trust science as far as that goes. You know what I mean, I'll tell.
Speaker 3: You one thing, you know, how this is actually reminded me of a guy that I know. So his experience in the tech world and he believed in God. But after writing this book and realizing what was going on, you said that he became a pastor because he got into their plans and what they want to roll out, and he saw how sinister it is. It reminded me of this guy I know who claims his brother actually worked at Area fifty one a long time ago.
Speaker 1: He couldn't talk about it all. The brother never talked about it.
Speaker 3: But he said he went in an atheist, only lasted for four years and came out of christian So their plans and when you're initiated in that not initiated, but when you see their plans a long time ago, it leads to one thing that there's this battle going on between good and bad forces. Who I would say, you know, it would be the adversary, Satan, his little devils, verse God Most High, you know, Jesus, and the loyal angels. It's crazy when you start thinking about that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we know, we know, you know, there's so much esoteric aspects to this. It's hard for me not to go on a tangent, you know, and sound like a crazy person, but I mean they literally called the aerosol spraying system in the UK Satan.
Speaker 1: It was literally called that. It was literally like.
Speaker 2: Like the whole spray in the sky thing. And then what do they call one of God or one of the devils?
Speaker 1: Uh archetypical.
Speaker 2: You know, there's Lucifer, Satan and b Zobob, which is the lord of the sky. Right, so of course of course they use the sky and that would be a major aspect of how they get the Satanic system in your body. As I spoke about out with the last two guests I had where we talked about geoengineering, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's interesting and I found this, do you know in the Old Testament, I think there is an example of geoengineering. Really Yeah, So if you're familiar with the Book of Job, essentially you know one of the devils or Satan. It's not the main Satan, but it's one of the devils. You know, sees Job. He's cruising the earth, goes visit God. God goes if you see my servant Job, he's the most righteous a man on this earth. And then this guy goes well, only because you protect him. Take that away and see if he doesn't curse you to your face. And then God goes, well, you could do this, this and this, but you can't do this, so you can't put your hand on him or hurt him or anything like that.
Speaker 1: So he goes back to test job.
Speaker 3: And he creates like a windstorm that destroys everything. And that's not from God most High. This is these fallen gods or these you know, devils manipulating the weather. And I think that's an example of weather manipulation that we're seeing today.
Speaker 1: So no wonder they call it satan. Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: And of course as netfund is always on point barium and aluminum bail, which is fall same deal, right, So that's something that they spray in there. And by the way, I looked up, you know, because I was speaking to Elena Alana Freeland and she talks about geoengineering the transhuman She talked about more gelins back in the nineties, okay before anybody was She was talking about synthetic fibers and shit like that your body that they're spraying and putting in your body and self assembling nanoparticles, the whole deal, and burium and aluminum. I looked up, you know, reading Heather Lynn's work, who was on timfoil. She writes about maybe he was somewhere else. I'd been reading so much stuff, but somebody was talking about negative ions in the air and how that's like will hurt your body or make you lethargic and mind numbing and you know, zombified, essentially anxiety driven.
Speaker 1: And then positive ions maybe I got this backwards.
Speaker 2: Positive ions might be the one that does that either way, and the other one makes you more relaxed and more zen. And the one they're spraying the sky because of the heat and everything, it's neutral barium and lumminum until it gets in the sky. The heat in the atmosphere actually turns it into the one that fucks your body up.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's gay spray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, gay spray exactly. It makes you anxious, it does everything that's happening, makes us lethargic.
Speaker 4: Our memory short, you know, the whole deal.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's nuts there.
Speaker 3: They're just waging a war against us on so many different levels. I mean, it's truly incredible when you think about the scope of this agenda, and it's all towards the human body. I think that we'll get into this transformation of the human body and human two point zero, which Alex Jones once made a video about, you know, the uber minsh or you know it's crazy, right, And.
Speaker 2: Now he's acting like he's he's like, he said, this is beyond me talking about some neuro like controlling the mind and turning man into a different thing. He's acting like he has no idea about that, And I'm like, dude, you've been talking about this for like thirty years. Bro, come on, yeah, yeah, anyway, So all right, so we got the Yeah, we get the introduction. It says we knew it was coming. The B six sixty six Universal Human Control System is what he calls it. It's been designed and is being implemented in America and throughout the world. So he says, we knew it was coming, and now it's here because of the Bible, of course, and there will be no place left to hide by the year two thousand. See, they thought it was coming. By the year two thousand. Big brothers evil octopus like temple tank tentacles will squeeze every ounce of life blood out of the people. And so he goes into a talitarian police state. But down here it talks about the magnitude and dimensions of Project Lucid. Consider the unbelievable magnitude and dimensions of Project Lucid. First, it mandates that every adult and child, even newborn babies, be issued a Universal biometrics ID card, a smart card with an advanced computer microchip. This powerful, reprogrammable ID card will store millions of bites of information about the recipient his or her photo, fingerprint, footprint, iris ey skin, DNA, genotype, human leucosite antigen data, and financial status and of course their personal history. That sounds like fucking palent here. That's doing it right now. So this is laying the foundation for what I'm going to be talking about a weekend, which gets into a lot of shit. Be ready for a marathon of fucking dense information. But yeah, this kind of gets into it because this is exactly what's be a built.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it also looks like they're using World War three as the excuse to usher this in, especially when you talk about the digital phase of it. I always was curious, it's like, well, you know, humans know that at least a large partion of humans are starting to push back against a CBDC. But that's their end goal. So how do they get us to accept that? And I thought, well, what a great way to get us through, except that during wartime if they delivered us food vouchers program above food vouchers. And that's just the tip of the spear. So in that same vein, I can see how everything they just mentioned there on a card, your money, your whatever, your blood type is, your health records. These could be vital pieces of information for a country that wants to quote unquote remain secure through this digital prison sur balancing that they're setting up.
Speaker 2: National security is always the reason, isn't it. Yeah, oh man, dude, oh man. So the ID card will also be coded with numbers, of course, identify the individual, the cardholder and other he believes will be eventually constitute the number sixty sixty six, because of course he thinks it's got to have something to do with that. Lucid establishes a massive Big Brother computer database of on parallel, the invasive power millions of bureaucrats employed by a hidden S S Gestopelo establishment will constantly feed this electronic beast with more and more data. That's the Data Center's Palenteer oracle.
Speaker 1: We're there, dude.
Speaker 2: They will hungrily and rapaciously tap into its billions of cyberspace filed dossier's searching for information by which they can extent the beast dominion and influence into every nook and cranny of our lives. So lucid cyberspace dot as will be made instantly available for thousands of probing, faceless police, state agents and bureaucratics around the globe. As you were mentioning, CIA, IRS, FBI, Russians, KGB, the whole deal. It's a global system, Europe's interpoll, Everybody's gonna have it. Israel's Massad, He's one of the few people that actually write Israel's massade in a book.
Speaker 3: And then ninety six ninety two, good on him, dude.
Speaker 2: He was talking about Zionist in twenty sixteen. He was talking about Yeah, he was talking about the Zionists. He was talking about the Zionist in twenty sixteen. He understood the Bible from a real perspective. If you look up text Mars, he's actually labeled as an anti semit But he wasn't against I mean, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I'm saying that's how they get you.
Speaker 3: You know, you exactly speak the truth, and especially back then, right like right now, people are kind of over it.
Speaker 1: Oh you called me an anti Semite. They laugh about it.
Speaker 3: In fact, you know, the controlled right is actually making jokes about it. Yeah, I get to be anti semity of the week. So it really doesn't have an effect on you now. But back then, what a trailblazer, what a what a brave man?
Speaker 1: Right to take this on?
Speaker 2: Absolutely well, it's gonna go back to that, by the way, yeah yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, trailblazer. They're gonna be like, what a suicidal maniac? Yeah right, They're gonna say, what a suicidal maniac? Can you believe he said that? And that's not believe that.
Speaker 4: They're gonna say, can you believe he thought that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can you believe he thought that? I heard that he thought this and then he got taken by the police. That's literally how it's gonna be, just so you know, I really hope not. But anyway, moreover all biographical data and personal information about you will be linked, networked in process by a central Gestapo repository that would be paladt here into the abyss of its data banks will flow never ending streams of information instantly, steadily and stealthily accumulating all the more.
Speaker 1: And we'll go over here.
Speaker 2: Your daily habit, habits and movement flow into the B System, and spy satellites constantly circling overhead flock, watching all of us, squinting eyes of a giant soaring eagle, ready to pounce and consume its hapless victims.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you know, of course he's a writer. He likes to have fun.
Speaker 2: Hidden miniature video cameras will be recording our activities indoor and out, day and night, obscenely invading our privacy, and instantaneously transmitting their mountainous files and records.
Speaker 4: Into this central Gestapo data center.
Speaker 2: There'll be interactive TV sets that will be watching us in ninety six, he said this, and they'll be reporting back to the B System headquarters. I mean, dude, people thought this guy had to be a maniac, because they're like.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, this was nine ninety six, back when you had the cvs were a little box and a little box TV that still had an antenna on it, and shit, yeah dude, I mean you still have the VCR system but now you have Alexa, you have Amazon from DARPA, you have things that make sense, and I love that we can now I can annotate on.
Speaker 2: This side of this and say, but we have literal, actual companies now that really do this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think this real quick. I think this is very interesting too, because if you look at the amount of money that the Globe has invested into AI, I heard someone talk about they couldn't sell enough personal subscription to their consumer based AI to justify all that spending, which means they're investing for a different reason. And one percent has to do with this digital surveillance prison via the third Temple will be a digital third temple that they're going.
Speaker 1: This is what it's all about.
Speaker 2: Dude, Alex Cart made four point six billion dollars on his salary last year and Palentier only made a million a million in profit.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait what?
Speaker 2: Alex Cart made four point six billion dollars last year according to some things I've seen, and it only profited like maybe a million or maybe a billion dollars, let's say a billion, just to be generous.
Speaker 1: It profited a billion.
Speaker 2: How the fuck are you paying yourself four and a half times that that funny money. You know, that's that's so your point you're investing, You're not investing. It's something else. There's another hand behind this. There's different money coming in from somewhere else. It's black budget pentagon.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know the Bank of International Settlements that can move trillions of dollars off the books, but nobody knowing.
Speaker 3: And listen, if you're the idea, Hey, I don't like using AI. I don't like using that. Well, guess what that's not necessarily attended purpose of why they're rolling this out. And if you don't, and if you don't, guess what, they're just gonna get rid of us. I mean, we have the Georgia guidestones. We know what they're you know what dream for Humanity is, which is around five hundred million people you know, hooked up via AI, narrowlink whatever to this digital god that they're creating, which is ultimately going to use to you know, imprison us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got to be a node in their system. And yeah, that's definitely coming. You know what's funny about that? Speaking of our telephone conversations will be automatically wiretapped and transcripted by the NSA. Huh, that's before Snowden. Dude, before Snowden, he talked about this. Okay, I wonder if is very important right now with that? You know, it's like what enabled Dana say to do?
Speaker 1: That was fiza.
Speaker 3: It makes me think about how Snowden must be a limited hangout. They probably read this book and like, hey, we're going to figure this stuff out. They're going to figure this stuff out. Right, let's leak Snowden and go through the limited hangout option to get you know, drive the conversation somewhere else? Was that you or somebody else has said that before that. Maybe it's like people like.
Speaker 2: Us, like the conspiracy theorist, they're thinking about crazy shit they're trying to do, and they're actually now trying to manifest that because they're talking about it.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Like it might have been you or somebody else that mentioned that, but they're like, yeah, that's some crazy shit, we didn't think about that. Let's make that happen, you know what I mean? I forgot who was it said that? It might not have been you, but yeah, I had that conversation the other day.
Speaker 3: I was like, man, that's kind of that's a poignant Uh point there, I didn't think about that.
Speaker 1: You know, that's kind of a thing. Well, I definitely think they mess with us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely think a lot of stuff they do is to mess with the conspiracy theorists.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, everything in fact will be duly recorded, stored, and accessed at will by the technocratic agents who administer this monstrous system.
Speaker 4: Man, he even knew the term for it, technocratic.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: He talks about, well, this is very important because I just did an episode on this. The fingerprint ID for apparel that's by twenty thirty going to be mandatory. He talks about every gadget device, every machine, item of clothing, piece of jewelry, every tool will all come with the authority of that ISO nine thousand program, which would be the internationally certified something. I work with ISO certified parts all the time. They literally, that's a real thing. Like I work with ISO certified parts. They all have a number, they all have a label, they all have to be stamped, they all have to be the whole thing has to be done to the tee because it's internationally certified, which means that it has to be under the international standard of whatever, and so we have to like follow that and that's exactly what he's mentioning. It's insane. But I see some of that because I'm like, yep, that's that's real.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 2: I work in the manufacturing industry, so it's like I get to see a lot of other things, you know, like you know, I'm not working at data centers, you know, like somebody else I know who Actually I talked him out of stopping working for there.
Speaker 4: He's an electrician, and I was like, dude, you got to.
Speaker 1: Get out of there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, you're building.
Speaker 2: I was like, if you're not gonna I was like, if you're not going to sabotage the place, you got to get out of there.
Speaker 1: I told my other buddy too.
Speaker 2: I told another buddy, I can't talk about who that is and where he worked because that place is part of the counterintelligence ages. He literally worked there, and I was like, bro, you got to get out of there. He works an electrician too. I was like, unless you're going to fucking with that, fuck with that, get the fuck out of there, dude, Like you don't want to be in the belly of the beast like that.
Speaker 3: For his own safety. I mean, if he sees the wrong thing. Yeah, yeah, seriously, you'd ever know, especially selfishly he's adjacent, Yeah, exactly, And selfishly he's a little too adjacent to me, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm like, you get the fuck out of there.
Speaker 2: But also like, really, you just don't want to help build this system, you know, I make some stuff for SpaceX.
Speaker 1: So it's like I kind of feel partially whatever.
Speaker 3: But listen at the end of the day, and I truly believe this, and I think this is actually a lie that they tell truth tellers. There's no stopping what happening, right, Like, what we still need to survive in this world, and unfortunately that is partaking in some of its earthly things, which job is part of it. But what we should do is speak the truth and hope to bring people to God. In fact, that's what we're supposed to do. You know, nowhere, if you do believe in the Bible, if you do believe in prophecy, nowhere in Prophecy doesn't say we get together as humans led by Tucker Carlson and Candice Owans to take down the deep state.
Speaker 1: It doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: That's a false Billit good so we still have to operate within this world. There's nothing wrong with that, So I would even stress about that. Well, I mean, we all use AI, right, So any of these purists to say, oh you do this, I'm like, do you use AI every day?
Speaker 1: Yes? You so get out of here. And I looked that up.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like seventy percent of the whole world is water, three percent of it's drinkable, and then they choose to use our fresh water. And we use one point seven trillion gallons in America a year, and it's gonna be projected that the data centers will be using one point seven trillion gallons by twenty twenty eight. And we know that there's been articles coming out since twenty twenty about water bankruptcies by twenty fifty. But if we're gonna double our output of water, then we're looking at twenty twenty five, like we're looking at like half the time, So like twenty thirty probably is when that water, like, if they're really going to be outputting that much water once. So I looked up is it possible to run these data centers with salt water?
Speaker 4: Well, of course it is. It just costs more money.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna kill off We're gonna kill off humanity to save a buck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they don't need to be talking about well.
Speaker 3: I mean, Henry Kissinger famously called this useless eaters. So the question is, you know, like, yeah, if you've got the robots and if you got the AI, what's the point of us? Once again, I think you know, a universal basic income was a lie. They told us so it was to do us when they were building out this system. Oh, your job's gonna go away. Oh this is not We don't worry. We're gonna have a UBI. You're gonna be able to do whatever you want and be happy. But if you look at history, when have the elites ever cared about us? So why would we start to believe them now when it comes to this universal bass income? Which is why I think personally they're using this political Zionus agenda to collapse everything, and I think you'll see a lot of people die over the next you know, shoot, three to five years, until you know the levels are whatever they want to be in this new digital system. Oh and stop, do they're gonna get universal high income?
Speaker 1: Oh? Universal high income? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I remember.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So yeah, the fingerprint id stuff all that. Okay, So Drake Conian, horrendous, sleek, unconstitutional.
Speaker 1: What people of America would never go for it.
Speaker 2: They would never allow such a beast computer system to be built. People might say, what naivete, says Tex mars As, I will demonstrate in this book the Beet system is not only being constructed, its employment against Americans and against citizens of every nation on Earth is inevitable. Project LUCID will prove to be Lucifer's End Times identification, surveillance and control system.
Speaker 1: Crazy dude.
Speaker 4: So we get into a little bit of a scripture here.
Speaker 2: He talks about Bible prophecy as stupendous, heart gripping visions of perilous future. Reveals that the end time will be a tumultuous period of deception and betrayal. A strong delusion will overtake the minds of men so that they will willingly worship the Dragon and the Beast, also known as the Antichrist. They will pay homage to his global new world order. People everywhere were wondrously claim who islike under the Beast and who was able to make war with him? I mean, this is you know, He's alluding to this is the AI like digital system that they're building. It's like, dude, it's going to be next level, and that's exactly what we're seeing. So we talked about the mark and the number Bible is destined to devour the whole world and break it into pieces. This is Daniel seven to seven that says that the chilling universal human control system, which according to the Bible is destined to devour the whole world and break it into pieces. So I guess Daniel seven seven alludes to that.
Speaker 1: Here is wisdom.
Speaker 2: Let him that have to understand and count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and the number is six hundred and three score and six, you know. And he talked about how you know, he's the one who mentioned that Jacob was given the name Israel, So that's the name of the man, it's Jacob. And then the sign of a man, which would be the star David, and the number of the man, which is six, but there's six. There's three six's on the Star of David, the outer points to ner points and then like the sides, and so you have six sixty six.
Speaker 4: So he kind of said that that is. He called out.
Speaker 2: Zionism in Israel as being the one that's going to bring the beast system in.
Speaker 1: Before they were even doing you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I've we're seeing that now and it's so obvious now, but back then it's like what, I dude crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And we were actually talking about this a little bit before the show. But I think it is interesting. It's interesting that Jeffrey Epstein was so heavily involved with the USA tech on behalf of the you know, Israel government. It's also interesting that there seemed to be a riff between him and Net and Yahoo U and where Net and Yaho would be supported by the traditionalists that want to build a physical third temple and bring the sacrifices to that temple, where seems like Epstein and that whole crowd, and although the plans were way before this, you know, I think Epstein was just type a bigger head or puppet kind of do what it was doing. But it seems like that group is the one spearheading the final stages of this digital third Temple. No yet, absolutely or should I say digital prison. They called it the you know digital prison.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have to say, uh, Cake and a cup.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, but I will say she says podcast the air generated thumbnails are the reason you pay an extra twenty five hundred bucks for a desktop computer. Not really, but people who were never made to make meant to make art. Pretending to make art is the reason. Now I have to agree with you, but I will say this. The only time I use AI is to make a thumbnail for this show. So I take a little offense, but not really because I don't care. You're right, I don't got time for that shit. I'm too busy researching. I've got time to make art on top of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I use AI for images too, like the one I made of what's the name the uh Matt gats spending over for Pindar the olbinal lizard King. I couldn't do that on my own, and I couldn't afford to.
Speaker 1: Pay somebody, So you know, I actually use it. Hey, I don't give a shit. I got it off.
Speaker 2: It takes one minute to make me an image that goes perfect with the topic of the show, and I'm like, all right, there we go, And that's the only time I use it. I don't use it for research, none of that shit. So and because of that, takes a lot of time to research. So I don't have time to make images or clips and go make short videos and do all this gay shit that everybody else does.
Speaker 4: So I kind of prefer it this way. It's more organic.
Speaker 1: I like it. It's old school, man, We're old school.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm more look at it like we're broadcasters, dude, like or at least me, you know, we're old school. Like this new kind of weird digital creator world is weird. Yeah, uh so, yeah, we could kind of skip past this. He talks about futurism and technology right here. So, as I mentioned, he worked at a high tech consulting firm, tech Trends, and there was a president of Tech Trends. He was privileged to meet and share information with some of America's best technological minds. He was kept busy researching and writing books for futuristic high technology for publishers like New York Publishers and Day, et cetera. So his investigation took him into research laboratories and exotic corporate locales where he became privy to mind boggling information about horrendously destructive high technology systems on the drawing boards. In the last few years, he's steadily seen those same dark systems introduced in the public marketplace, often presented as something positive, good and beneficial for the progress and prosperity of mankind. So yeah, there's always his sould as good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So in this book or whose book? Hold on, let me go back, he's referencing somebody's book.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: In his book The Permanent Revolution, The French Revolution and its Legacy. Oh here's his name, Professor George Steiner paints a grim picture of a brief episode in history in which all things changed abruptly, almost overnight. The upheaval in France was so brutal and so ritten that the entire social, political, economic, and religious order was turned on its head.
Speaker 4: This is the French Revolution.
Speaker 2: Blood flowed from the guillotine, men feasted on savage acts of barbarism and cruelty, while the screams and cries of tortured, dying victims were either muted or laughed at. And all this was done to make people happy and to ensure the prosperous and contended future. As one revolutionary Illuminati Jacobin leader Frenchman Rubaud d Saint etn exclaimed, Damn, that's a hard name to say. So this guy was a fucking Illuminati guy. If you don't know, the French Revolution was started. The time is now, I believe is what was said. The time is now, and then it started. And by the way, they wore red hats like the hat of Mithris, which is where that comes from. Lord Maitreya is who they believe there is going to be the Antichrist that comes. That's why Trump wears the red hat, and he believes himself to be Lord Maitreya.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's so funny, real quick.
Speaker 3: When you look back now that I'm a conspiracy theorist, will you look back at any world event, you just go up, you co opted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it turns out to be true every time.
Speaker 2: So today, in the final years of the turbulent and eventful twentieth century, we once again are hearing insistent demands for a new civilization, a new age, a paradigm shift, a new way of thinking. And we're told, yes, all the things must change, men must change, and the world must be reinvented. A newfound politics of meaning is in order, a new covenant. So these changes are necessary. Joe Rogan talks about this, Oh, we gotta do this. Maybe this upheaval isn't necessary. We need to have this upheaval so we can arise as a new species. Well that's so funny because Alice Bailey said the same fucking thing in this book I was reading. So these people have the same talking points.
Speaker 1: Phoenix rising now the ashes, right.
Speaker 2: Exactly, that's what they call themselves, the initiates to the flame because yeah, exactly, death and destruction to bring about create order.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so these.
Speaker 2: Changes are necessary, and we're reminded, Okay, institut gun control, counter domesticism, fight pornography, all defined deadbeat dads, you don't pay child' spport, to save mother Earth and to protect endangered species, to war against drug kingpins and to stop crime in streets, to watch and monitor the militias, and to prevent ethnic cleansing and tribal rivalries, and to put an end to the hate crimes and bigotry, and to extend universal health care benefits, to guarantee welfare reform, and to improve public education. The list of crises and problems to be fixed seems to be never ending. Problem reaction solution, of course.
Speaker 3: Is everything you just said, we are seeing today today, all the time everything problem reaction solution.
Speaker 2: That's what he's laying out. So what we're talking the Grand Solution.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 2: I wrote that down and I didn't even I don't even think I saw that. The next subtitle was called the Grand Solution. I really just noticed that. I never even know. That's hilarious. And so to make people happy, the leaders of our big brother government who love us all so dearly and have come up with this which can solve many, if not most, of our problems.
Speaker 4: He calls it Project Lucid.
Speaker 2: This involves in an array of black science tools and big brother electronic devices implement this system, and they promised the bright, secure future can be ours.
Speaker 1: That's coming, dude.
Speaker 2: So the designers of Lucid neet claim their system is only proposed, that it is not in operation at this time. What's coming now, he's a nonsense though this has already been implemented. Many aspects of this draconian computerized control system that they do without our knowledge permission.
Speaker 1: Are happening now.
Speaker 3: So it gets into sacrifices required for ball real quick.
Speaker 1: You know what's really funny.
Speaker 3: I just saw, you know, Russell Brand come out with a tweet and I wanted to repost it.
Speaker 1: He goes, God.
Speaker 3: Isn't going to allow AI to take over, and it's just, yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: Get out of here.
Speaker 3: Who you just speak for God for one? Right, That's what I'm saying. These are where the gatekeepers are right. They'll point out the dangers of AI kinda kinda, but then they just give you some hopium or they'll misdirect you somewhere else. So this plan continues, you know, unstopped. I mean maybe to your point. They thought they were going to have this around the two thousands, early two thousands got postponed a little bit, but like, awesome on you for bringing all this stuff up. This is this is meat and potatoes when it comes to the future, and it's important that we talk about this.
Speaker 1: That's what I think. Dude.
Speaker 2: Where's the meat and potatoes at Dude, I feel like we're the only ones bringing it.
Speaker 1: Bro. Yeah, we gotta get off fucking got McDonald's. Bro, we're bringing meeting potatoes. Dude.
Speaker 3: We got to get off that milk, right, get off your mom's boob and move over to some meat and potatoes.
Speaker 1: This is big boys stuff. Wake up.
Speaker 2: So, however, in their book Computer Consciousness, authors H. Dominic Corvey and Neil McAllister sound words of caution.
Speaker 4: They say, if we fail to fear the.
Speaker 2: Computer ability to become a latter day bail who demands our sacrifices on the alter of technology, then we may, unresisting, unresistingly become first it's worshippers, and finally it sacrifices.
Speaker 1: That is the digital temple.
Speaker 2: That's the beef of what we wanted to talk about whenever you mentioned to me this is let me give everybody the background. So you asked me if I had heard the concept of this digital temple, this third temple that could be the esoteric could be the digital one, and the exoteric would be the physical one.
Speaker 1: That's what I think.
Speaker 2: That's why Israel owns all the systems that will be building this esoteric version. It's both, you see what I mean. There's always the internet outer as above so below. That's how they work. So when you know that, then of course there's going to be this esoteric version. And I think it is this and he just let it out right there. I mean, they know it's coming, they know that's what it's going to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like I said, there's nothing we could do to stop this, the trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars. This is multi generational. I mean I said that. You know, Epstein was kind of like the puppet organizing this, but you've brought have been a brilliant interesting And this goes all the way back to the Society correct, Theosophist Yes, Theosophical Society started by Helena Bolovotsky, Mada Bovotsky.
Speaker 4: Her successor was Alice Bailey and the UN.
Speaker 1: All of their.
Speaker 2: Documents are published by something called Lusis Trust, and that actually is in here. Luci's Trust is in here, So we'll be talking about that soon. It gets into Lesis, Lucid and Lucifer and all that. Somebody mentioned earlier that that's what it is. You're exactly right, So uh, what was I saying? Yeah, Luci's Trust publishes all of the UN documents. They also publish every Theosophical book that's ever been written. So this is in Theosophical Society is essentially co Masonry. So we're looking at like the same groups, right, Latter Day Saints, Mormonism.
Speaker 4: I think they're all the same, like all of it. Yeah, so anyway, Yeah.
Speaker 3: A lot of the denominations are all leading towards this. I think that you know, Satan knew the power of the Church, so what did he do He corrupted it and started new denominations or just started denominations in period. But they're all leading to this point. They might tackle a different aspect of it. And I actually saw this, you know, I saw somebody who I actually like a post about Pope Leo, not Popolio, but actually who was before Popolio, Pote Francis. Yeah, and you know he said he had actually a couple of articles about how Ai was dangerous and that maybe he was a good guy. And I'm like, nah, it's just a different aspect of it. They still support this behind the scenes. To your point, all countries will adopt this, and the Vatican is a country, you know, so, and.
Speaker 2: The Vatican wants to be the temp they wanted to bring in the temple.
Speaker 1: I mean they've said that.
Speaker 2: You've got Catholics saying that they want to be the ones that bring in the Temple, that they're actually the ones that are supposed to bring in the temple. Like they've got this whole Christianity and you know, so it's us and it's like, no, Jesus said, I am the temple. You're the like if you're in me, then you're in me. You know, if you believe in me, then you're in me. Then you're the temple the whole thing. Right, So we're the temple. He's the temple.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Your body is the temple essentially your soul. So anyway, Yeah, it's funny how these people are. You know, they're professionals in the theology, and they seem to miss the plot with that shit.
Speaker 1: Well they don't, no, no, no, you knowiled it right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting because it's intentional exactly.
Speaker 2: And it's like, man, they're just speaking of cattle. So Patrick Henry, I don't know if you know who that is. Man, he's my fucking idol.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't have any idols, but if I was to have one, if I was to have one, it'd be Patrick Henry.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And Patrick Henry he's the man who said the classic phrase, give me liberty or give me death. And so he's got a quote in here. I've got a T shirt by the way, it's upstairs and it's got that on it and fucking love. It's my favorite trick.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, and I think I was a believer. True liberty we find in Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, yeah. Break it away from the system. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Unalienable rights, not inalienable, unalienable rights given to us by God, which means I can't separate myself from those rights.
Speaker 1: You can't, I can't. Nobody can but God, and he wouldn't do. You know, it's just not gonna happen. So.
Speaker 2: Patrick Henry, America's great orator, the patriot of the Revolutionary War against the tyrannical regime of Britain's King George the Third, once made a stirring declaration he stood on such matters. As you read and study the pages that follow, you will take to heart his inspiring and uplifting words. Patrick Henry, History Records, was a man who rejected the threats and seductions of ball. He loved Jesus Christ and was willing to follow the truth even to the death. In one of his most infamous and beloved speech speeches, Patrick Henry said this, it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth and listen to the song of that siren until she transforms us into beasts? Is this the part of wise men engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes see not and having ears hear not the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation?
Speaker 1: For my part, this is the important part. This is the part I.
Speaker 2: Stand by and by the way I saw people saying stuff in the comments, So this is my answer to that. For my part, whatever anguish or spirit it may cost of my soul, I'm willing to know the whole truth, to know the worst and provide for it.
Speaker 4: Fuck yeah, dude, I ain't scared.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to fucking go after it head first, dude, and talk about the shit.
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 3: Hey, we need we need more people like that out there, but unfortunately the system does not.
Speaker 1: Want to give us them.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Well, you know, I hope that that leads to inspiration for other people, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Neuralink kind of talks about that a little bit on this next one.
Speaker 2: Yours ID card eventually by implantable bile chips. This is an electronic straight jacket. They will allow the New World Orders Gestapo to track and link every man, women and child on Earth, and our activities to be monitored twenty four hours a day, seven days a week by federal Gestapo agencies.
Speaker 3: And that's where we're at. Hey, you know, it's really interesting. Also, I was thinking about that. It's like they've sold us this under the disguise of altruism and just go back to something like bitcoin. You know, everybody's oh Bitcoin, it's this decentralized coin, totally separate from the FED, only to find out that it was probably created somewhere in DARPA at some point Jeffrey Epstein got three of the programmers into his back pocket. And I always found it interesting that people got fooled using that coin to buy stuff on the dark web, when in reality it's exactly what they want, a database, a ledger that tracks everything we do, like we're bringing it on ourselves.
Speaker 1: Essentially.
Speaker 4: I wasn't even like super hardcore.
Speaker 2: Where I'm at right now, this level of conspiratorial thinking. And when they brought that up, I instantly was like, no bells ring. I was like dude, no, that's not a Once I read about blockchain especially, I was like, no, dude, no way, this is the opposite of what they're saying it is. And I don't understand how people that understand the technology.
Speaker 1: Can still think that.
Speaker 2: Well, once again, every coin is done by an algorithm, so that itself is decentralized. But then it's any transaction, the transactions with they care about, like you said the ledger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, like you said, are they getting it wrong by accident or is it all intentional? And I would say it's all intentional to your point, they know this. It's kind of like when Janice Yellen, who was the head of the FED during COVID, printed up that seven trillion dollars. Right, she had all the classical training about what would happen if we do that, She went to Harvard Business School all that she knew exactly what would be outcome, and she did it anyways, So is she willfully is she ignorant?
Speaker 1: Or is she ignorant on purpose? Exactly? Willful ignorance? Willful ignorance? Yes? Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: So this talks about gestopo agencies to arrest anti government suspects, So this would be Palenteer used to go after thought crime, right police things like that. While it's designers would deny it, I believe text mars that federal and ME and international GESTOPO agencies will use the instantaneous information maintained on file at the BEAST computer system to center to trace, investigate and monitors by on and arrest and incarcerate resistors.
Speaker 3: Right real quick, you know what I immediately think of, because I've actually read an article and we've talked about this as a sentient world simulation, and I actually read articles how this program is going to be used as pre crime stuff. So once again they've built this thing, they're using it. It just hasn't really been rolled out to the public yet.
Speaker 2: No, that's the whole purpose of it, because, as he mentions here, recently introduced so called anti terrorist legislation plus the Anti Crime Bill of nineteen ninety four drafted by Biden, are the catalysts which make possible the immediate arrest and imprisonment of any and all persons suspected of being a terrorist. And Obama he signed the NDAA which actually extended that to where you could be imprisoned without due trial or the whole deal. So the groundwork is laid, they just haven't utilized it yet. As you were just mentioning, you're on point. Significantly, the arrest of targeted Christian patriot or other citizens will take place, whether or not the person has actually committed a crime or a criminal act. Thought crimes alone provide justification for the arrest of dissidents. Arrest of targeted citizens are to be euphemistically called prevention detention.
Speaker 1: Also, real quick, we're seeing that right now.
Speaker 3: Did you see in Florida how they arrested that teenager for making jokes about net and Yahoo? Yep, it's equal to from the River to the Sea shirt where in Australia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's Australia.
Speaker 2: We wouldn't think that's happening in America, but it is, and so Florida at least because Florida Randy Swine is running that.
Speaker 3: So you know, and think about this also, I remember you're reading out of the book earlier, and one of the reasons why they want to usher this in and it was to stop the killing of a protected class or a or a genocide or.
Speaker 1: Something like that.
Speaker 3: And what's happening right now, I can totally see at the end of all of this, they say, we can't let this happen again.
Speaker 1: We need to unroll this now.
Speaker 3: And I think to your point, they've been building this UH system out quietly, and I think it's.
Speaker 1: Way more advanced that we think.
Speaker 3: So I think this major revolution, if you that's what you want to call it, is going to be ushered in right after all this stuff. You could see how once again, and I think I've talked to you about this, it's the Builderberg group who has all these tech guys in It was actually started by a Nazi and that's what this guy's talking about SS. So you could see how this political Zionist movement is working hand in hand with you know, the ambitions of the SS back then, right what they want to usher in.
Speaker 2: Prince Bernard exactly, Yeah, car Kara Nazi exactly. And where did they just meet recently?
Speaker 3: Listener, the Salamander building. But you know what the address was, But then do you know what the dress of the Salamander building was?
Speaker 1: What one three three zero? Yeah? Huh?
Speaker 4: And you know what, you know what this is funny about that uh Salamander.
Speaker 2: These guys are the initiates of the full ame, the initiats of the fire, the philosophers of fire rather, and salamander is the elemental to fire. So the salamander, if you were to look at like each element has a like, a like a mermaid or a nymph is like for water, and a fairy right is for air, and earth would be like a gnome or an elf. Fire is a salamander or a reptilian being right. And so that Salamander building is a very fitting place for these philosophers of fire to meet at, is my point. So the esoteric value of all this shit is right there in front of our face, and as crazy as we may sound to acknowledge it, I think it would do with some justice because it fucking just shows it right.
Speaker 4: It lays bear in front of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can I address one thing? That cake and a cup said, he says, or she says, I think it's a she. If you're I think it's a she, I think if you're not, I'm sorry, he goes. I thought Israel was all about turning every white Christian country dumb and poop brown. And what you notice it's Israel, but also combined with the Vatican. I mean there's a lot of Catholic NGOs that have been instrumental in the collapsing of our borders within America. So once again, it's all these organizations that work together to us.
Speaker 1: I think she was responding.
Speaker 2: She was responding to late Titty Kaka say, Israel is about salvation of white people. Now, I'm not sure if that was a joke, because it's not.
Speaker 1: I hope it was. I hope that was a joke.
Speaker 3: You should hear how there's a lot of those Shabad I think the Shabad rabbis actually talk about America and the fall.
Speaker 2: Oh so they think that, Wow, you think that we're using Israel as a proxy for us in the Middle East. I think it's I think that I get what you mean by that, and I can see what you mean. I don't think it's us doing that. I think that would actually be the ross Childs or the global elite banking system that helped create Israel in nineteen thirty three via the Havar Agreement that Hitler signed with Zionists.
Speaker 4: By the way, he signed it with Zionists, and you.
Speaker 2: Can see a video where the ross Childs admit that they literally funded the creation of Israel.
Speaker 1: And when they created it.
Speaker 2: They immediately started arming Christians, killing Christians at the David Hotel, for instance, King Datavi at hotel, and so I think the Christian population reduced by like thirty percent within like two years. So what are we talking about the white population there? They don't care about that, dude. I'm sorry, I just had to point that out. There's nothing about They don't care about any of the Western Christian society being over there. They care about building the Illuminati society everywhere and establishing it first in the Biblical lands because this is ran by a demon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think what it talks about.
Speaker 3: Maybe what this person talked about is Israel's a salvation of white people. Well it says through the Jews, you have salvation for the rest of the world. And I think that's talking about is the God right, so Yahweh and Jesus which comes from that lineage, that's what salvation is. It's not the state of Israel, it's not the current you know, power structure and control there. They do not care about white Christians. In fact, I think the most powerful and listen, we're not talking about the general people there at all. And when we talk about these organs, we're not talking about the general people. But these organizations clearly do not care about the salvation and white people.
Speaker 2: And see we have our friend Nef Hunter who has the ability for nuance, and nuance as in Zelensky is the only one that's being pointed out is the one killing Ukrainian Christians by Tucker Carlson for instance.
Speaker 1: Right, he's on Putin's side. Putin's the good guy.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for your nuance, because Putin is equally involved in this Masonic theater we see going on.
Speaker 1: He's got a rabbi.
Speaker 2: He literally doesn't care about Orthodox Christianity as he espouses.
Speaker 1: You have a lot of influencers that are pushing this.
Speaker 2: Russia's good, Iran's good, China's good, Israel and America are bad. Orthodox Christianity is the way and they're kind of right but kind of wrong. So like you know, but for enough people that are uneducated, they kind of go with it because they're like, yeah, you're right. I don't like the crazy left and all these things, you know what I mean. I don't like the fact that MAGA is going for the Zionism. So they're catching those people people like me and you that don't have the nuance are being captured by people who are actually driving them to be radical, essentially resurgence of Nazism on purpose. It's a honeypop and I'm watching it happen on x every day.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 3: What's also insane is and I was actually looking at my social media handle all throughout the you know, its history of its existence, my most recent one. And dude, right now you're actually seeing a push on certain social media accounts how Putin is captured by the Shabbad rabbis. But dude, I was pointing this stuff out in twenty twenty two when this war between Russia and Ukraine first kicked off. And even if you don't make the connection that it's tied to that rabbi, they were both part of the World Economic Form.
Speaker 4: Absolutely Putin was a young global leader.
Speaker 3: It just like how Iran gets funding from members of the World Economic Form. That's how they fund these boogeymans, like major players. While they're opposed to the US, they all partake in this global system and they kind of backdoor, you know, fund these things. While yeah, it's such a magic trick.
Speaker 2: And if you if you remember, he says he wants the days to be like it was with the USSR, the Soviet Union. Who was that created by seventy percent? It's Jews, I mean, it is what it is. I mean, I mean, it is what it is. You know what I'm saying. I mean, you got to call a spat as bait. And I'm not saying like Tora Jews. I'm talking about atheist Jews.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the Jews that aren't really Jews, like Sam Altman, the type of Jews that you don't want running things because they have no real spousal to any god except for their ethno supremacy over you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I also think it's important to think about how did the roth Childs get their power? Right, they were the Bowers and they changed their name to the Rothchild which means red shield, and I think they were put in power by the overall Roman Empire to handle all the banking. Now there are fights between these bloodlines, you know, between the roth Child Zionist movement and I would say the black nobility of the Rome and the Vatican.
Speaker 1: But ultimately, you know, I mean, the rock.
Speaker 3: Child's handled the Valdican banking for a long time. What do you mean there's no connection between the.
Speaker 4: Two exactly, dude, No, exactly.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's just they get us all tribal. Right, Yeah, that's the role.
Speaker 3: The mainstream alternative meter right now. I'm telling you if there's somebody you like, but they have a clear blind spot when it comes to the system of control. Once again, it's not because they're ignorant, they're willfully durant.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 3: And you know what, lake tidi kaka. Last thing, last time I'll comment on the chat.
Speaker 2: Jews are being escapegoat to buy people who are espousing themselves as Jews. So I'm not saying that, like they're not any Jews doing it, but these people are the ones calling themselves that. So that's kind of half the issue. And I'm not saying that. Come on, we have we have the ability for nuance in the show, and I hope you know that. I don't know if you're new to the show, but welcome and go check out some older episodes like the Bolshevik episode I did, where you can get a better idea of what I'm talking about, because it's really a matter of this is a satanic movement.
Speaker 4: It's being led by Maga.
Speaker 2: Currently it's a reiteration of the Bolsheviks, and we're in it again, Operation Trust two point zero, and I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and all who remember, whatever they're doing, it's also being co signed by every single government. Where where's Israel getting their bombs from? Who's not doing anything? It's all facade, even the border pieces facade. Let's not forget that while this atrocity that was happening in Gaza, guess who didn't step in every single one of their Arab states? In fact, I mean, I don't know if I believe this. Once again, everything might be all propaganda, but supposedly the Arab states were mad that Trump didn't finish the job with Iran behind all of this, And I wonder how much of that's even theater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely no, it's all theater, dude, it's all faking gate. It's one big circle jerky Yes, sir, cheesy Mac my dog dude, I'll leve him back. I'll let the chat lightened, Titty kakka a little bit more while we get into some more studies about some things that are more pertinent. We've went over zionist Agnausium. We don't need to get too deep back into that purging and cleansing. So let's get into that aspect of this project Lucid. So the purging and cleansing of planet Earth is at hand. The Beast intends to be rid of such dynamic enemies of the state as Christian separatists, patriots, nationalists, constitutionalists. I would like to add, because that's me, Nate and all the other three. By the way, every nation on Earth will join in his campaign to eradicate the human vermin and diseased human rats. For this hive mind, we can't have certain people that are you know, they have a disease. We're gonna start calling people diseased minds that don't take on this new age indoctrination.
Speaker 1: Project.
Speaker 2: Lucid is vividly bringing to past what Daniel seven twenty five reveals as the Beast. It shall speak great words against the most high, and shall wear out the saints of the most high, and think to change times and laws, and they shall be given into his hand until a time and time and the.
Speaker 1: Dividing of time.
Speaker 2: So this cardinal development in human controls signals the rapid, breathtaking emergence of the end times. Beast his universal system is described by the Bible as dreadful and terrible. The awesome power of the global system is such that it devoured in breaking pieces and stamped the residue of the Saints with its feet.
Speaker 1: And I found that interesting.
Speaker 3: Changing laws and wearing out the Saints. That's the gospel, right, I mean, that would be the Gospel and man's law, like change man's law and ruin the Gospel, like all this crazy fucking new age, weird mix of like spiritualism and Christianity, you know, as you have the same Satanist driving people towards Christianity from the left or from this anti humanist movement that's really a part of this same thing that they're driving them to. Well, that's why I laugh about Candice Owens, right, so she extracts as one Babylonian cult only to drive all her followers to another Babylonian cult. It's just a different expression of the same cult. Absolutely, Sarah Boston, what up are Supreme being?
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 4: She changed her name? I won't say it again and promising?
Speaker 2: Uh So the whyse shall understand this is important because I believe this is everybody here all right? Why do I publish these frightening facts about Project Lucid, facts which admittingly are both alarming and stupefying, though absolutely true. My friends, it is our duty to warn those who dwell in unbelief that the time is upon us. Some will wisely understand that and prepare by taking shelter in Jesus Christ. He alone provides help and protection. Others will scoff and denounce us as fanatics. Then they will prance off to continue their wicked lifestyle and were worldly ways. But this too was prophesized in God's word. Only the chosen, the wise, those who know and to believe in our Lord Jesus Christ, we'll understand. And this is as it should be. For we read that in the final momentous days, many will be purified and made white and tried. But the wicked shall do wickedly, and none of the wicked shall understand. But the wise shall understand.
Speaker 3: Well as we're at I also I agree with that one hundred percent. And we become wise when we put our faith in Jesus, and Jesus has commanded all of us in the Great Commission.
Speaker 1: Right. That's where the wise come into play.
Speaker 3: During this time, as it starts to get dark, we're supposed to explain to people through the wisdom that God has given us through the Holy Spirit to see the evils that are going on to point this out, but I think ultimately to bring us to Christ. So I'd like to update that one guy's famous quote, give him Christ or give.
Speaker 1: Me death exactly.
Speaker 2: And you know, also a part of that is, like, you know, I think there's a big thing to be said for it's unlikely people that will see the truth, you know what I'm saying, Like, Yeah, I look at myself as a very unlikely person to be led towards understanding the truth with this kind of stuff, like towards Christianity, that aspect of it, I could imagine myself being more like from my background, like more like new age being stuck in that forever, you know what I mean. Like I really could see that that would be more likely where I was, like where I could imagine me going right. But if you look at who Jesus chose and not saying I'm chosen, but I'm just saying if you look at who the Bible tends to show ends up being chosen, it kind of foreshadows who God kind of grabs his people that are unlikely. I mean, he chose Israelites, the people that were doomed to be enslaved and kicked out of almost every nation. He knew that, and he still chose them. Right, So who did God?
Speaker 1: Who did Jesus choose as his apostles.
Speaker 3: He didn't pick the Pharisee exactly that new scrit you know, the Old Testament forward and backwards, and while they added their own man made tradition. He choose those that he knew would have true faith in him, the unlikely ones. And I think that's all of us.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: I think you're right. So oh, one more thing I already say is also that, and I'm with you. You know, I grew up, as you know how, I grew up very atheists. Although my father was Jewish, my mother was Protestant. I grew up very atheists. And then I kind of dabbled a little bit in the New Age in the beginning because I thought the Bible was just a controlled book. I think the elect is true Christianity, not any of these denominations, not this legalistic bes And what's true Christianity it's all those who are faithful to Jesus and God. Knows high true faith who show up each day and say, God, here I Amuse me as you will. That's the true body, that is the true wise people out there. All this denomination stuff to me is just legalistic bs from the enemy meant to divide us. Absolutely, That's exactly what I'm talking about, dude.
Speaker 4: I try every day, you know, I try.
Speaker 1: That's all we can do.
Speaker 3: And ask forgiveness when we scrab That's another thing I always like to say, we don't say enough. Let's be honest with ourselves and where we fall short and ask for forgiveness. I think that's a key component of being a true Christian or a true follower of Jesus.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yep, what's up?
Speaker 3: Uh? What's up?
Speaker 1: Christy bird man? How are we doing? Guys? Pearls before swine.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what that means, don't Yeah, that's so funny, because yeah, you anger people when you try to get them to think or like, yeah, question things, they get angry and the mission go ahead. Let me just say, and both sides are just as delusional as the other side. So the controlled anti Zionist movement is just as delusional as the controlled Zionist movement. Because when you start pushing facts, their default setting always and I've seen this with my posts is head in the sand and deflect to the other side. And both sides do that instead of coming to the realization that all sides are controlled.
Speaker 1: And the Bible says as much. I mean, we just got to go to the Bible.
Speaker 3: Who does the Bible say the prince of this role is Satan, right, which means he controls it all.
Speaker 1: Yep, exactly.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna get into some details about what that is and who that is and everything. When we get into Alice Bailey's work on the externalization of the hierarchy, there's a character in there called Sata Kumara, And if you listen to Biblical Hitman, he may have spoken a little bit about this character when he I think, well, I don't know he Stephen told me to look up this guy whenever we were talking about the research I was doing, and it very much goes into what I'm some of the research I'm doing. And you know, I should say this character, his role is known as the King of the world, the Lord of the flame, and he arrived from the Venus chain, you know what I'm saying, And during the third rout race.
Speaker 1: He came He's the leader.
Speaker 3: Go ahead once again, Venus Planet God, Fallen Angel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sunat Satan, come Ondred. What are we talking about? Yeah yeah, So it goes plasma connections here. This is what I was interested in because of of course, this all ties into the UFO weird shit, and it's all gonna tie in.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get into it over the weekend.
Speaker 2: But in modern interpretations, Sanat Kamara is frequently associated with the transmission of plasma energy or divine plasma. This is described as a high frequency energy intended to accelerate the ascension of transformation for human physical bodies into light bodies.
Speaker 1: Right, so this sounds very much this is the.
Speaker 2: He's part of the Pleadian Stars system, the whole deal, right.
Speaker 1: This is full on new age UFO movement stuff too, though mixed together. Oh well, I wanted to bring that up.
Speaker 3: It talked about a divine energy, plasma energy. And there's those people that one guy who came out who was a government contractor who actually had an experience with the UFO supposedly, and he says that he was hit with this some type of divine feminine energy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: And what has Stephen been going into agnous him It's like this idea of the lady or like this approaching of like whatever. And I think the only reason why it's coming as a lady is because Jesus Christ was a man. So I don't know why nobody ever talks about Lucifer the Antichrist coming as a lady, you know, especially whenever we know that the leader of I'm sorry, the leader, the goddess of Gnostissism, the highest up, the one that bestows wisdom, like Lucifer is Sophia.
Speaker 1: It's a woman, and so.
Speaker 2: We know that they worship an androgynist god, so we can come and present himself as a woman or man. And so when we know this, when they speak about the lady, I hear nothing but this Luciferian doctrine. Yeah, man, dude, I think we're getting to the core of it.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: It's just a pig with a different shade of lipstick. Like I said, the agenda, there's one agenda. Each one of these factions puts a different shit ellipsic on it and expects you not to think that it's not the agenda, but.
Speaker 2: It is Yep, no exactly. So what is he good into here? He talks about a new civilization.
Speaker 3: It is responsible for the genocidal massacres of hundreds of thousands of people in Rwanda, Burundi, Angola, Gaza Africa.
Speaker 2: Right, we can mix in a few new places in there. Right, for the brutal ethnic cleansing in camps and killing camps in Bosnia, and for the bloody experimental concentration operation run by the NSA stooge Jim Jones of the People's Temple in Guyana. So this guy was part of the NSA apparently, Jim Jones, the one who had everybody drink the kool aid. If you don't remember, it's crazy with all these cults. All the leaders are connected to again intelligence.
Speaker 3: Every time the finders called said the whole deal or even what's it called, what's the one when they search for the clear you know, scientology?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's another deep Did you know?
Speaker 2: Did you okay, did you know that they have one hundred and twenty five billion dollars in assets, which on paper is more than the Vatican Damn. So they have major sway dude, like people sleep on the Mormons, bro, Like they're sleeping on all the Mormons, sway they have.
Speaker 1: I think that's by design.
Speaker 2: I think again, the Mormons, Zionists, you know, the elites like it's all one movement, you know, and all movement. Yeah, Theosophist, the Cabalist, the whole deal.
Speaker 1: It's all one thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so he talks about here this is very important. Based on a growing mountain of evidence that text Mars has researched, he is convinced that in a national security agency, through its subsidiary servant organizations in America like the CIA, FBI, or DOJ, is guilty of horrific, murderous and barbaric acts of terrorism everywhere on the planet. We know that that's true. I refer you to economic Hitman or anywhere else going on. Currently, the NSA and wait, okay, with their so called black budgets, the NSA and its inferior organization sponsor create fund and managed terror units. That would be the USA, I D, that would be the NGOs, things that we obviously uncovered with DOGE.
Speaker 3: And and let's not forget they're funding all the real terrorists.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly so they can control the flame. Remember that's what Nahu said we're going to control the flame of Hamas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he's the philosopher of fire. You know, I have a question.
Speaker 3: I have a question because I think a lot of these world leaders are merely vessels for these demons. And when they talk in these coded words, is that natan yahoo or is that the demon putting ideas into his bring because he's.
Speaker 1: Not that smart dude? Yeah? Right, Hey, come on, you're not that competent dude.
Speaker 3: Get out of here.
Speaker 2: You know you're speaking all poetic dude, you got you don't have that, you don't have that depth in you, dude. So Islamic to Jewish? Oh wait, wait, wait what is he talking about here? Hold on, it's saying that managed terror units. Oh look, it says the fund managed terror units. Like you said, of all ideological stripes and shades, from left wing communists to right wing fast shapes, that's going on right now, from Arabic Islamis to Jewish people, that's going on right now, and from white supremacist to black separatists.
Speaker 1: I would argue that's still kind of going on a little bit. So I think that's happening right now.
Speaker 3: And listen, I'm not one that calls everybody anti Semitic at all or racist or anything like that. As you can tell the Southern Poverty Law Center Earley was funding, you know, the quote unquote white racist. But there is a string of racial nationalism that is very present in the new Christian right that is replacing the Zionis system.
Speaker 1: Well, now what.
Speaker 2: Tucker Carlson's leading the charge by saying that, you know, of course the Zionist movement want to, like taking a cup said earlier, turn everybody brown.
Speaker 1: But that is a real part of it to you know, Hitler said that.
Speaker 2: I mean, he said that they want to mix the races that way, everybody's kind of mixed, and there is no you know, everybody's one thing because eventually they want everybody to be one thing, right, I mean, that's the idea. You know, you don't want to have any changes of anybody. It's going to be one race. And so I think that that's important. It's fucking crazy though, So I have a question. Do you think there one race though? Is this merging of us with robotics, this transhumanist people ubermits that they want to create, is that the merging or the one race they want to have? Mm hmm, absolutely, Tucker is an agent. Dude, Teddy Kaka, you got one right, let's go. I'll put you on the board.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put you.
Speaker 3: On the board.
Speaker 1: You got one, right, Dude.
Speaker 3: Tucker's so obvious. Tucker's so obvious at this point. Yeah no, yeah, dude, I can't. It's insane. I mean, especially with his brother, the whole deal with his brother.
Speaker 1: Oh oh man, I made that post myself. Did you like that post? I made him?
Speaker 3: I loved it, and I think I reposted it. But you know, you know, you could tell so carry. You have Tucker's brother, who's his dresses like this rich white aristocrat, and then you have Tucker Carlson that changed the bow tie for a flannel shirt. But if you want to know what Tucker Carlson is really like, he's just like his arrogant brother Buckley or pack whatever's name is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who wrote speeches for Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, build that wall probably came from Buckley Carlson.
Speaker 1: Dude, what are we talking about here? He said?
Speaker 2: He literally said, he said, I felt like I was writing for myself when I was writing. It just felt like I was just we're just so aligned. I was like, dude, this guy's fucking wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, what a.
Speaker 4: Crazy episode that was.
Speaker 2: I mean, there was one point like I don't like I mean, of course I don't like. I hate almost if I could hate Lumer. She posted that, you know, showing that Tucker was laughing about Charlie Kirk's death, and I mean, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: There was a point where I was like, all right, laugh for a little hard, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't know, I just think, you know, I'm still not going to take her side on it, but I just think that, yeah, there was something to that. I mean, And then he goes, I'm sorry that, you know, I led people the wrong way whenever it comes to Trump, and you know, it's like stop man, Like, well.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. It's like, no, no, no, no, no, no. The writing was on the wall. Yeah it was. And just the fact that they were laughing about Emelson gave him two hundred and fifty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did you not see that back then? They did?
Speaker 3: They did, And they've had so much more experience in the DC meat grinder than guys like you or I have had, or anybody in this chat. And we were able to spot it.
Speaker 1: You know where their faults are.
Speaker 3: They try to exemplify their intelligence so much in a lot of episodes that whenever they they detract so much, whenever they go and say shit like I should have known, or I can't believe I didn't see it.
Speaker 4: It was too close. It was one of those things where it was too close to see.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, dude, you try to exemplify your intelligence so much, and I believe you're very intelligent, and that's why I can't believe that you didn't.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Sorry, like you get out of here, dude, and it's tucked the cuck. Yeah, we're gonna swap the words there.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Anyway, all right, so through Okay, let's get to it. But the chief and most strategic.
Speaker 2: Mission of the Labyrinth, known as the National Security Agency, is the development and oversight of the construction of the Beast six sixty six Universal Human Control System. Through its supervision of the Defense Agent Advanced Research Projects Agency DARPA, with its own multi billion dollar budget, and the NSA has been able to create and install a fabulous global system of computers, satellites, communications, telecommunication devices, and surveillance gadgetry. So Since the seventies, DARPA has been bursting at the seams with billions of dollars thrown its way by profligate wastrel Congress. Ostensibly, this money went into the research and development of new and advanced, highly sophisticated military weaponry.
Speaker 1: Facebook. Yeah, exactly, lifelog.
Speaker 2: Amazon, you gotta get those Amazon packages, droned out to you.
Speaker 4: It's just one way to get drones in the sky.
Speaker 2: We just had a few different ideas for how we could get drones in the sky. Every day, they spent untold truckloads of cash developing laser death rays, weather weapons, electromagnetic field systems, recognisance satellites, and DARPA has also been the sugar daddy for the fabled star Wars missile defense system development, which is the Iron Beam or the Iron Dome. These are things that we seemingly gave to Israel and didn't keep for ourselves. So we spent billions of dollars, as he laid out here, and then we didn't give it to us.
Speaker 4: We gave it to Israel. Do you see how that works?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Whenever you see him break down how much money they spent and then immediately like you think about all these systems they funded and then we didn't get the systems like put it here.
Speaker 3: And I asked you a question real quick, and yeah, not to lead us off topic, but do you think that the Iron Dome is real? There's some talks about it not being real. Do you think it's real?
Speaker 1: Well, I think people's concept to what it is is. I mean, there are.
Speaker 2: Interceptor missiles that go out to intercept the missiles. That's the Iron Dome. That's all it is.
Speaker 1: It's just a missile that shoots a missile to blow it up before it hits somebody. That's it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's real, but it's not like a literal fucking force field, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I think people's concept are a little bit.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm wrong, but maybe I'm wrong on what they're thinking. I don't think I'm wrong on what it is, but I think maybe I don't understand what their concept of what it is is.
Speaker 4: But I think they're just not understanding what it really is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And speaking of that real quick, not to bring us off topic, but there was some talks about how you know, Israel and America are actually losing the war versus Iran, and you know, the weeks have played out and it does not look like that.
Speaker 4: It looks like it looks like Israel is doing fine.
Speaker 1: You know, it looks crazy doing fine.
Speaker 2: Isn't it weird that the ceasefire for Israel and everybody happen to coincide with their Israel's Independence day and there's celebrations that they're doing all week. This is crazy, like we just stopped war for Israel's celebration.
Speaker 1: That's so wild to me.
Speaker 2: I don't know if anybody else caught that. I haven't heard anybody's mention that. I've just noticed that there's been people posting about them celebrating, and then nobody's put the two together where it's like, hello, we just stopped the whole war so that they could just have a celebration for a minute and then going back to war.
Speaker 3: And what's even crazier now their people are just bragging about the Greater Israel project openly now, like it's not a secret. So the fact that they're doing openly tells me they know they can fulfill this.
Speaker 1: Really, they think they can fulfill this.
Speaker 3: So I don't think, you know, like a lot of people are like, oh, you know, Israel's backs against the wall, They're going to roll out the nuclear weapon and say no, no, no. I think it's all going to according to Plant, because remember, all sides are controlled. No exactly, you know, just like I think all sides within this Iranian uh Israel American conflict is all controlled. I think these are all bloodlines that worship these fallen gods.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: I hope that maybe we could do a part two this weekend where we could go into all these posts. I saved that it lays out what you're talking about and gets into the Palenteer aspect to all this, because of course, this is laying the foundation for the post that Palenteer made recently. I don't know if everybody saw that. Yeah, yep, twenty two like the Kabala number. That's the Kabalistic number. And so we'll go into that. I've got lots of stuff to go into that. I'd love to maybe talk to you with that, because that's kind of like the actual Digital Temple episode we'll be doing. If you want to, you want to check that out, we'll do that this weekend, all right, So.
Speaker 1: We'll go through a little bit more of this.
Speaker 2: I think that we got most of it, but I just it's really just there's so much too. I just there's so much that I feel like it's worth reading, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I'm not no hurry la oh yeah, So this is good.
Speaker 1: Now we're getting into what LUCID means.
Speaker 2: So LUCID stands for the Lucifers Universal Criminal Identification ID System, which he just put ID instead of like, you know, take the s away.
Speaker 3: So real question about this. Behind closed doors, was it called Lucifer or in public was it called Lucifer and they just condensed it down to Lucid.
Speaker 2: Uh, Lucis Trust is I think what you're referring to, and that's the publishing company.
Speaker 4: It was called Lucifer Trust and it.
Speaker 2: Was openly called that. Yeah, they changed the name. So beware. The keyword criminal, which the letters see in LUCID denotes, in Lucifer's twisted philosophical paradigm and mindset, it is the biblical Christian above all others, who is the criminal? So among us with patriots and other resistors to the new world order, they're mostly going after the Christians to call them out and to be called out.
Speaker 4: Persecuted, and neutralized.
Speaker 2: Ultimately, this identification, tracking and monitoring of innocent yet despise Christian victims will result in the incarceration and death of untold masses. If, however, you do not fit into the category of a biblical Christian or a patriot resistor, do not think you will escape the all seeing I have big brother. Doctor Anthony Sutton, an expert on advanced and futuristic technology system says that LUCID may hone in on certain individuals whom the government feels are undesirables, but everyone will come under its authority and be subject to its high tech sensors.
Speaker 3: You know, what you just reminded me of is what they're rolling out with ICE and the digital surveillance. They're using the excuse of the illegal immigrants, right, the undesirables, if you will, to usher this in. But to your point, ultimately, once that's taken care of, we're all going to be under the control of the system. They're just using that as a vehicle to bring it in with the quote unquote undesirables.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, useful idiots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Big Brother planners have now excelled themselves with a totalitariat scheme to hook up all of us to a central computer tracking system with the assumption that we are all criminals and need to be cataloged to intract.
Speaker 4: That's Anthony Sutton.
Speaker 2: Lucid proposes that the Universal Biometrics Card, now under development by the Department of Defense or Department of War, now be used as a secure, uniform, interactive, and instantaneous tracking system. So here this is very funny tracking of whom you will ask not criminals, but according to its designer's own words, non criminal justice background checks and alias criminals that potentially means everybody because they're using he said, we applaud their ingenious use of the English language. What's an elias criminal or alias criminal? It's at another time or otherwise is what alias means.
Speaker 1: So it literally just.
Speaker 2: Means like otherwise he could otherwise be a criminal. So if you could otherwise be a criminal, then that means that it's anybody. See like that is ingenius the way they use the Yeah, well.
Speaker 3: Larry Ellison is talking about this publicly whenever he talks about the surveillance States.
Speaker 1: There's famous videos. I'm saying, imagine.
Speaker 3: How much more well behaved people be if they understand everything is being recorded, right, so yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, everybody will be on their best behavior whenever they see that they're always being watched.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Larry Ellison, he has no problem saying that as.
Speaker 2: He buys up every fucking media company that's out there, and he has the data set, he has the cloud system that is the what Palentier uses. So your phone, you save your photos on the cloud, you know what I mean. If you got your extra storage on your little iPhone and you need to save something to the cloud. Well, they have a cloud with all the Paltier data and they use Oracle. They don't use Palentier Cloud. So that's Larry Ellison's company, and it was started by inq Tel, which is the CIA, So the CIA owns the data cloud for Palatine Parenteers just Total Information Awareness, which was started under the Patriot Act.
Speaker 4: So that's really just the NSA. So what did he say earlier?
Speaker 2: He said the NSA and the CIA, or the NSA and the government, they're working like together.
Speaker 3: That's true. I mean you could see them right there and say the same thing with these AI companies. I mean, we just saw this thing with anthropic beefing with the American government and then you had some people.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's the good AI. It's a good AI.
Speaker 3: And then they just made a public statement saying that Pollunteer was going to be the backbone of you know, all the defense systems. And guess who uses anthropic intricately within their system Palenteer.
Speaker 4: Really, Oh yeah, so Palenteer uses anthropic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, AI okay, but open ai said that they were going to be taking over what Anthropic stepped away from.
Speaker 3: Well, that specific aspect, that specific aspect, but even that six months to a year away. I wonder if a lot of this stuff is just to get fun to these failing AI companies because they're not making the money through their consumer based web services. Yeah, and I think that's just another way to fund open AI and still use Anthropic at the same time, a little bait and switch.
Speaker 2: Oh exactly. You know we should go over that, you know, like, why not? I'm gonna be going over this a couple more times.
Speaker 1: Why not do so? Anthropic?
Speaker 4: Let's look up what does anthropic mean?
Speaker 3: Anthrow? I mean anthro is human? Right, it's an anthrow anthro is human? Uh so what is uh there?
Speaker 2: I like to you know, you got to look at the surnames. You know what I'm saying, yeah, human pictures a picture of a movie, human movie, anthropic or wait opic, maybe it's opic? Is it two o's I can't remember anyway. The other day the other day I looked it up and it was like anthro means people and uh opic or whatever it meant like not machine, but like something similar, And I was like, well, that's fucking well, the merging of man in machine.
Speaker 3: Well, if you think optic as in seeing, you know, seeing humans the spy technology, I probably lay off on that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, well, and Anderil is a company.
Speaker 2: You know what Anderill is, right, that's the weaponry company that has all the agi that they're putting into like the helmets and everything else that's ran by like Palmer Lucky. Yeah, Anderil comes from Tolkien, right, Lord of the Rings Flame of the West is what ander Will means. It's Elvish and Elvish language, so in the Elf language it means Flame of the West.
Speaker 1: But you already talked.
Speaker 2: About we already talked about like how that you know Pallenteers the Seeing Stone and Lord of the Rings too, so it's all Lord of the Rings Tolkien.
Speaker 3: Shit, Well, that's also a variation of pre flood history, which they know they wanted to spring it back to the time of Atlantis. So it makes you understand, you understand, it's essentially just Greek mythology retold. It's just, but it's told on a more literal sense of like we have elves, we have fairies, we have gnomes, we have goblins, we have salamanders, like all the things you know. Yeah, So why the acronym lucid?
Speaker 2: What words do the cryptic letters represent? Doctor Sutton take a note of this curious acronym. He observes that the word lucid is notably closed to lucis or lucifer. We trust, writes Sutton that this was not a Freudian slip on the.
Speaker 4: Part of the designer authors.
Speaker 2: Terry Cook, another researcher aware of the plan for Lucid, inquires, so what does lucid mean?
Speaker 4: What does the initial stand for? Nobody knows.
Speaker 2: He has suspicions, and he has also taken note of the lucid lusist lucifer connection. According to Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary, Cook writes that lucid means sufficed with or suffused with light, luminous or translucent, so that would be obviously Lucifer the light bearer. If you look up that word, I think, I think it's the third definition that would give you that definition.
Speaker 1: So they've changed it.
Speaker 2: They've added two different definitions before you'll get to that one.
Speaker 3: Are these guys Theosophus that created the Lucifer Trust?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, So this Lucid program is ran by like technologists, but these technologists seem to have some connection via their wording with Loosei's trust and like the whole and he gets into the UN later I think. And here, yeah, on the next page, we're going to get into the un and how it does connect. So so it does all connect together, which is why then we'll be talking about Alice Bailey.
Speaker 4: And the un and stuff later. Lucid suffused with light.
Speaker 2: This suggests is a definite clue that Lucifer may be lurking behind the scenes. The Bible cautions that Satan or Lucifer does indeed often cloak innocuously and deceptively as a emissary of goodness and righteousness. He and his ministers do not appear as conspiratorial, scheming devils and as wicked men, but as angels of light, like the Pleaadians. Thus it is that every occult system, the priest and theologians emphasized the desire to seek after more light. Like why is it that all the aliens want us to like ascend and they want us to like have It's all about this like utopia that they want to give to us, that we have to grow spiritually to get there. Well, it all matches up with theosophical societies view on this planetary hierarchy, which is the same as Gnostic demiurge.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You also hear that a lot with the New Age about the aliens that are, you know, coming back. They're waiting for humanity to evolve to hit a certain point until they come back. So here's that idea that they expect.
Speaker 4: Us to Oh yeah, the Age of Aquarius.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Lucia's Trust incorporated in nineteen twenty two as Lucifer Publishing and located on the United Nations Plaza in New York City. And The Dark Secrets of the New Age, Mystery Mark of the New Age, and New Age Occults in Religions.
Speaker 4: These are three books that he wrote.
Speaker 2: Tex Mars examines the Lusist Trust and its subsidiary organizations. He shows that it's closely affiliated with the United Nations leadership, and that the Lusist Trust membership includes powerful men such as Robert mcmanera mcmanamara, former Secretary of Defense and former head of the World Bank. The Luci's Trust is formerly accredited as a non governmental organization and NGO, and we know what they like to do with nngos. He also proves that Lusis is derived from the combining names of Lucifer and isis.
Speaker 1: That what real? Quick? You know? That kind of is that's kind of.
Speaker 2: Like it's back to the lady thing, the lady given well, the lady coming back, and then all that gives the power to the beast, right, yes, yeah, the Horror Babylon writing on the beast, that's exactly right. And the beast could be the system and yeah yeah, yep, and the whore could be the church that it rides on, and I guess could be anything. This new One World religion, which is the Horror Babylon, the Babylon religion, Mystery Babylon. Hence why we'll be doing a Mystery Babylon series, Bill Cooper. I didn't forget a promise. I'd just been really busy with this research.
Speaker 1: Boy, was he right about Alex Jones. But that's a whole other subject.
Speaker 2: Now, he sure was, dude, which who also says we need to ascend and recapture our old abilities that we used to have, just like the Theosophist.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if I said it earlier, but literally he made a New Year's post about two years ago or maybe three years ago about ushering in humanity two point zero, just like Elon Musk was talking about, like obade him, that's what he said.
Speaker 1: Well, what T shirt was he selling? Wasn't he selling some.
Speaker 2: T shirt that was like fuck, I can't remember, dude, Well he was selling.
Speaker 3: What was interesting that he was selling a Holy War T shirt? That's in it within a week of Charlie Kirk Yes, being married. So you gotta ask yourself as an intelligence operation selling Holy War shirts the Christian martyr ushers in the New Watchful Order, Yeah, that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, real quick, I think that's why he was killed.
Speaker 3: That's why I tried to start, Not because he was turning against the Zionist movement.
Speaker 1: No, my sacrifice is a sacrifice.
Speaker 3: And I also think he's more powerful to both sides as a martyr.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and uh, entropy is something I've been studying as well.
Speaker 4: I haven't studied so many fucking things, dude, they.
Speaker 2: All they all fucking come together in a weird way. But it's just the entropy, okay. And this is important for what you just said, dissolve, coagulate entropy.
Speaker 4: This is the idea of like I haven't fully.
Speaker 2: I've just started studying whatever I got notes and I haven't fully gotten to it. But energy harvesting operations are ran through a system called entropy. I'll try not to be boring here, but essentially they'll use whenever energies get so high, they'll use a sacrifice as a scapegoat to essentially get rid of to.
Speaker 4: Release the energies built up tension, if you will.
Speaker 2: And so this is the idea of enterity, like bubble up and then pop, bubble up and pop like the markets do. So like they use entropy for financial systems, they use entropy for socio systems. Like Charlie Kirk, everything's building up to this map. You want to build it, or if you want to build it up to a critical mass, you have a sacrifice and then point it to a scapegoat, which is Israel, and.
Speaker 4: Then have us go do things for it to keep. That's what we're doing.
Speaker 3: That's what do you know where the idea of scapegoat comes from? And this releasing of energy it actually it comes from the whole Testament when they would send a they would all touch. This is what God said to do. There you have two goats and they would all touch one. God touch one goat and transfer all their sinful I guess you could say energy your sins to that goat and then ended out into the wilderness for a zazel.
Speaker 1: Wow. Really yeah, the scapegoat. Yeah, yeah, that's where it started at. You know what they did? Lay that out. I've got that probably in there somewhere.
Speaker 2: Sigg says, we're gonna go on another tangent here you might be. Sigg says that Bill Cooper was a SiO military intelligence, and he was a SiO Bill Cooper, you know Bill Cooper.
Speaker 1: He admitted that.
Speaker 4: He was naval intelligence.
Speaker 2: And he also said that he was given a lot of information that he believed was given to him to put it out. So he believed that he was being manipulated to give out certain information like UFOs and he actually turned on the ufology movement because he realized it was a big siop. And if you listen to his Mystery Babylon series, I can't really see where he is being a syop in that. So I don't think there's anything wrong with going into that because we're not speaking about I don't know, like there's nothing wrong with the Mystery Bebylon and I think you should listen to more of him. If you can find his radio show on YouTube, I recommend it because I don't know, Man, there's not much I really disagree with that the guy says. I mean, there's some things, but he's pretty on point with a lot, so yeah, he's just saying, just saying.
Speaker 3: But hey, we should always keep our head on a swivel. And at the end of the at the end of the day, I think it's important to listen to everybody, you know, whether they're good or bad. I don't think we should follow these people, but I think in order to understand what the agenda is, listen to them, right because if we want to know what they're trying to do, they use their mouthpieces in the media to do that. So I think it's definitely cot to take in the information that they have.
Speaker 1: I think so too.
Speaker 2: And I will say, you know, like I know Tucker Carlson's side up, and I listen to every episode he puts out. You know what I'm saying. I think it's important to know that what they're trying to push. And you know, I did find it weird that Bill Cooper was a part of the Republican like party or whatever, like he was a part of like some Republican committee and I was like, well, they definitely the RNC committee. And I'm like, well, they definitely use that to fund people to narratives. So there is an aspect to that, like when you're talking about the militia narratives he would serve and when he was talking about Waco or when he talked about Ruby Ridge, I think he was being funded to put a lot of those talking points out there when he was talking about that stuff because he wanted to build this right wing malicious system so that they could dox them and then take their shit. I think he served a purpose for that, and I think that's why he even met the unibomber at one point and they minimized it. But I think there's something to that. So I'll give you that. There's some oddities where.
Speaker 3: There's also some ties to his name and Demolo International.
Speaker 2: He said he was in it as a child, and he said that, he said, that doesn't indicate that, you know, you have to be a part of something.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know. I mean, I'm with you.
Speaker 5: We'll see, Yeah, dude, why do all these guys have to be a part of something like?
Speaker 1: That's why weis can one of them be clean?
Speaker 3: That's why we should only follow Jesus because man is infallible, right, I mean, I'm infallible.
Speaker 1: You're infallible.
Speaker 3: There's some people who are more infallible that actually, you know, sell their soul to the agenda. But only stay with Jesus, doesn't We can't learn from these people. In fact, I feel the same way about that. There's a lot of my quote unquote conspiracy heroes. They're no longer my heroes once I got further death down the rabbit hole, but I definitely did learn from some stuff from them from the very past.
Speaker 1: It definitely plays a role in how I view the world today. Absolutely, dude. I read.
Speaker 2: I read the Satanic Bible before praying for protection or after praying for protection rather and I fucking read that, dude, and you get some answers out of like what they're thinking. I mean, these people, like I get it. I know what they're thinking, dude, and it should. They want man to become God. They believe that they're going to be one with this God that they worship and everything else. And you know, it used to be like this in the old days. That's why they had god kings that were one with God. They really believe these were men who were gods because they literally, you know whatever.
Speaker 4: But it's just the old cult of Set.
Speaker 2: It's coming back, really, and that's why you had the Temple of Set created by Michael Aquino.
Speaker 3: Isn't that just a we'll go back base. That's not just the most wild thing in the world. Literally, the guy who ran propaganda and you know, mind control literally was a Satanist and he even that's so much how entertaining I guess the world is is that he even had does eve bil eyebrows like he hit the bill perfectly?
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, it's like you couldn't have like tried harder to be who you are, you know that. I'll give him that the guy knew who he was you know what I'm saying, he really knew himself, you know, and that's really what they what they served that what they try to teach is just to know yourself to the level of godhood. Yeah, so it says Meanwhile, cru said is a medical doctor who officially holds the position of Lucid Systems Designer. He's also on staff of inter Pol as a medical officer. So this guy is definitely deep state. And wait, where did he talk about I'm trying to say, oh, here we go. Yeah, they talked about I think I fucked up because we were talking and I lost.
Speaker 1: The point was, no, you're good. I just don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, just goes on into this whole thing. So he keeps talking about Cruset for a while. So he's a medical doctor. Cruset is an official representative of a foreign police agency working with a non governmental organization, and as he mentioned, Lucid's trust is accredited as a NGO of the UN. So he's like a part of the system, is what he's trying to lay out. So it is apparent to me as a researcher. Anthony Sutton and Terry Cook discovered designers Cruset and Hilarious are very reluctant to reveal the true meaning of the acronym LUCID, So they're trying to get out of him what does LUCID mean? And so that's what he's kind of laying out. So they were able to locate doctor Cruset at a company called Burkmeyer's Software Development in New York City. Berkmeyer was another CIA proprietory organization. When Crusett refused to talk to them, they interviewed a mister Bernardo Lamb, a technical specialist at the firm, and then they keep going whatever, So let me.
Speaker 1: Try to get to where they actually talk to him.
Speaker 2: Finally, perhaps noting our dogged persistence, the doctor emailed us a message in which he claims that LUCID stands for Logical Universal Communications Interactive Databank. Chris said also maintains that he and Hilarious are not a governmental payroll but are entrepreneurs and LUCID R and D has been a privately generated adventure. So anyway, LUCID will he added compliment and enhance the international justice system. So he did add that at the end, So he's saying like, yeah, it's gonna be used for the justice system.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be used like to track everything and everything else.
Speaker 2: So he kind of admitted it, but he won't admit the esoteric value of Lucifer.
Speaker 1: Very crazy.
Speaker 2: I think that's all he kind of I'm gonna keep going from there because that's probably it. It is the hidden chiefs of the National Security Agency. They're understanding in the know, and especially they're superiors in the inner circle of the Illuminati, whom we can rightly brand is the culprits behind naming this company. It is they who have conceived this colossal project and will finalize it and set it in motion. If they do not repent, these men will be found guilty on the judgment day for unspeakable crimes and treachery against God and man.
Speaker 1: Facts. We all will have to.
Speaker 3: Pay the piper, including these evil assholes who are trying to kill everybody and turn us gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I tried to tell my parents that agenda at Easter or East our Day. You gotta understand the main role of the government. What they want to do is either kill us or turn us gay.
Speaker 1: I kind of fell on deaf ears, but I tried. I'm sure they didn't want to hear that. They're like, well, nobody's turning to me.
Speaker 2: Gay, I said, I don't want to hear that somebody's trying to kill me.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants to hear that.
Speaker 2: In nineteen forty five, President Harry Truman, a thirty third degree Mason, a national security apparatus began to take shape the arms of the octopus. It's important, he says, this, the octopus like monster. He keeps saying that for a reason because he refers to the octopus murders later, which is a part of the building this system, the premise scandal, which Robert Maxwell was a part of, so very important. So Central Intelligence Agency, Air Force Security Service, and Naval Intelligence Service in the NSA all were created under Truman for in internal security acts and crime control bills and anti terrorist legislations were all passed.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of the building of it.
Speaker 2: He gets into like all these, I mean, there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Real quick, the real quick.
Speaker 3: So said that Truman was a thirty three degree Mason. And isn't Truman the one that warned us about the military industrial complex?
Speaker 4: No, that was Eisenhower.
Speaker 1: Oh, Gay was like, is that revelation or the method right there.
Speaker 2: No, Truman's the one who dropped the fucking nuclear bomb on Hiroshima. Ah right, right, so he's the guy who bombed Christians, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So yeah, great guy. You know he's from my home state.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you did the wax Museum whenever you were in elementary school, but I was Harry S.
Speaker 1: Truman and I did like a biography on him and shit. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's pretty fucked up because I didn't know that at the time. They didn't say anything about that.
Speaker 2: They didn't mention all this, so you know, they created that, you know, all the and I see nsc ned.
Speaker 1: All those things. So we'll move past all that.
Speaker 2: So this is the first time I've ever seen anybody mentioned a shadow government. At least maybe somebody has before. But he talks about shadow government or the deep state, and he says other knowledgeable Americans who chairs the Constitution and it's Bill of Rights, and who, unlike the dumbed down masses, are aware of the hideous federal and global bohemoth now slouching towards it.
Speaker 1: That'd be everybody here.
Speaker 3: In Perception magazine, Boyl en listed a number of secret, often dangerous and hugely expensive agencies, projects and groups of the three branches what he calls the shadow government, a large, hidden second government in which the country or that parallels the country both.
Speaker 1: Legally and financially.
Speaker 3: Their activities, he noted, are completely unknown to the average taxpayer funding them.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, I mean.
Speaker 3: Is that what Kathain Austin Fitz is kind of talking about that twenty one trillion dollars that was siphoned for them to roll out their black ops projects.
Speaker 2: It's exactly what she was talking about. I just wonder how he knew all this. You know, we're going to libraries and like there were reading and libraries to find this shit out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did he have connections to these intelligence agencies or something like that, Not.
Speaker 1: That I know of. I mean, he was in the military and that was it as far as I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when it comes to also controlled opposition stuff like that, I think a lot of guys don't even know their controlled opposition. Uh. Yeah, they might show like Bill Cooper, right, it might be a perfect example of that. Yeah, where they show you stuff knowing that you're going to go share with people or Bob Blazaar, I think is a perfect example.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, dude, absolutely he is. I don't trust that too far as I could throw him.
Speaker 2: I think he was, you know, he he you know, you know he's lying because he said something about when he worked at Los Alamos, they used to call they used to know about Zoro Ranch Epstein's Zorro Ranch, and they used to call it. They used to call it like, uh, freaky ranch or something like that. But here's the thing, dude, he worked at Lows almost in the eighties and he didn't buy Zoro Ranch until like after he worked there. So there's no way he knew about Zora Ranch because it wasn't there yet. It's like, what do we Yeah, so it's like you clearly there's some like discrepancies some things he's said where it's like, all right, this guy's a fucking this guy's a he's a shill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's also funny that he I shouldn't say funny because it's sad. But he also got caught up in a whole hooker ring or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeahs Vegas. Yeah, dude, he was getting freakids or ranch if it was around. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the common link in these programs, let's get to the big database of the program. This is everything we talk about of six year Agenda all the time.
Speaker 1: So we're getting there. We're getting there.
Speaker 2: The common link in these systems, in programs is to build an information substructure, a web of connected databases and high speed networks that will make data instantly available to federal, state, and local law enforcement officials. That is Palenteer Flock, the whole you know, geospatial institute everything.
Speaker 4: So we're in it, dude, And so what what.
Speaker 1: Does this do?
Speaker 2: So almost from the day President Clinton assumed office, it became obvious the secret guardians of National Security and Public Order were fully prepared to pervert the new generation of information technologies into a monstrously sophisticated digits digital digit totalitarian police state.
Speaker 4: He made up his own word.
Speaker 1: There, dude.
Speaker 2: So anyway, fact talks about automatic spying, automatic profiling, digital identity, social control mechanisms, smart cards, digital cash.
Speaker 1: Of course, think about automatic spye today. What do we all have in our pockets?
Speaker 4: Exactly a cell phone?
Speaker 3: We're there, Yeah, that's what's now. I took off of this tangent. But that's what's so funny about the whole Egyptian plane theory that they were a spine on Charlie. It's like, why didn't they just track a cell phone?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Exactly, dude.
Speaker 2: No, they like to have all this technology and then not use it in a weird way when it comes to like investigations and shit, it's like you're just using it to track us, not to actually solve any crimes like that we want solved.
Speaker 1: So question, do you think whether it's a syep or not. I don't know. It definitely might be used as a sy op.
Speaker 3: But this idea that these twelve scientists who are developing this futuristic tech that looks like it's going to play into this you know, digital Third Semple in some way, do you think it's connected to that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, the whole thing that's the Third Temple.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that, like the utopia that you're going to be.
Speaker 2: Given, whenever you plug into this system, you're not going to become.
Speaker 1: Like a superman. Like that's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: I think that the whole thing is really a control system because okay, as above so below, if you don't really receive which we'll go into this whenever I get into my writings on Alice Bailey. But assuming that you don't receive any special knowledge in these secret societies, and the whole point is to actually deceive, manipulate, and control people. And the higher you go, the better you learn how to do that. And then at the end you realize there's no secret except for how to control. If that's the case, then if these people are selling us that we're going to be superhuman gods, right, just like secret societies tell them. But when we plug in and get initiated, right, we actually realize, Oh, it's just a control system.
Speaker 1: That's all it is, dude.
Speaker 2: It's literally a secret society that's been digitized and everybody's going to be controlled in it.
Speaker 4: That's all it is. It's that simple. Yeah, I don't think we're getting anything special out of it.
Speaker 1: Honestly.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe a select few elites will to maintain their godlike authority over everybody else, and that would be that would be it.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think it's any different than we have it now. I mean, we get a certain level of technology and the elites keep it to themselves. So maybe once they usher this end, there's going to be even.
Speaker 1: A higher level of technology.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be upside. There's gonna be upside for them, Definitely. It's all downside for us. It's all downside for us. Yeah, we maintain an as semblance of life and that's about it, you know what I mean, Like whatever that looks like.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The next chapter says no place left to hide. If you don't know what the Geospatial Institute is, that is something that's connected with Palalteer. It's gritting the It's what its name implies, geological spatial. So the Space Institute for geologically uh grid, gritting the space.
Speaker 1: That's all it is.
Speaker 2: So they're gritting everything with the cameras, the flock, the sensors, everything, and then they're like tracking people through there. It's like an NSA subsidiary. That's where my buddy worked that told me to get the fuck out of I was like, dude, get the fuck out of there. I was like, dude, the guy that runs that place said you're gonna have nowhere left to hide. And then the name for this chapter says no place left to hide, dude. It literally says you could run into cave. The guy said, you can run into a cave and we'd find you. Like there's no, I hate to break it. I hate to break it to you.
Speaker 3: They're probably spying on their employees even more. And they probably got your conversation with them on so database somewhere.
Speaker 1: So oh yeah, they do. They do.
Speaker 2: And that's why I said earlier selfishly, I'm adjacent to them, and I talk about a little bit too much shit to be getting doxed, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So, in a strange quirk of occultic fate, lucid net Lucifer is doing his pitiful best to mimic God. The Bible tells us that when the Lord returns, men shall not be able to flee his great wrath. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman and freeman hid themselves in dens and rocks in the mountains, and said to the mountain rocks, fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that setteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. For the day of his wrath is come, and who shall be able to stand. Lucifer, in a pale imitation of Almighty God, is attempting to establish a well ordered, closed planetary system of human control. And that's everything we always talk about the sixth GEE Agenda. That is the sixth ge Agenda, right, dude, So we could skip a little past. I'm gonna skip pass and go to this s S Gestapo innovations, surveillance technology will enjoy a fast track and do all of our daily lives. It's so funny, man, because this is like palent heer. You couldn't have described punce here. We talk about ice and call them Gestapo police, but they're using palenteer. Oh, that's exactly what we're That's what we're seeing. It's literally everything he talks about here. Anyway, Davies is speaking only of the technological capability of the government to intrude into our private lives with its spy and surveillance wizardry.
Speaker 1: Wizardry.
Speaker 2: It's funny they use that word wizardry because that's exactly what it is. The identification techniques used by Lucid are already developed, whatever its designers say, are extraordinarily invasive of personal liberties. And what's more, the system will become even more all powerful as newer, more precise, and more dictoriy efficient hidiots technologies are developed. So we'll leave it there because that leads right into Poundteer. We talk about everything else that that book talks about every day on this show, as far as like we take it farther, you know, smart dust, you know, the sentient world simulation, Like we've talked about all that. More importantly, the police state Gestapo Palanteer system is what I want to lead us into as we get into this Third Temple Digital Third Temple discussion that we're going to have over the weekend, and as I talk about Alice Bailey's work with a Theosophical Society and how this UFO alien Free Energy reverse engineer tech, all these scientists going missing right before this movie comes out about aliens from Spielberg and it's all about channeling aliens. That's all coming soon, and so yeah, we got to talk about that this weekend.
Speaker 1: So I'm really excited.
Speaker 3: One more interesting thing about Poundteer. We know the name derives from about to say, what's that movie? Where do they get the name pound here from?
Speaker 1: Uh? What are the rings? Oh?
Speaker 3: What's interesting is I remember now Amazon actually did a television show Lord of the Rings. I don't know if it's so going, But when it shows, I believe it helves. But it's in the first episode though, and you know, Gandalf, it shows a bunch of like fireballs coming down to Earth crashing, and out of that fireball came Gandalf. What does Genesis six four talk about the fallen angels coming down to Earth? What does not talk about coming down to what's it called? So right there, I should tell you everything you need to know. Ah, dude, I got to show you this now, I got to show you this. Now.
Speaker 4: What's the island? What's the island? Alcatraz?
Speaker 1: Look at this?
Speaker 2: Look at this, dude, Hold on a second, let me find it. They're putting a Prometheus statue on Alcatraz Island. I think I saw right now. Yeah, and Prometheus, you know that's what you just described, dude, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There's a massive yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 2: Four hundred and fifty foot tall, four hundred and fifty million dollars uh, Prometheus sat statue that's being put on Alcatraz Island aims to symbolize American ingenuity and creativity.
Speaker 1: Who's building that? Look at America putting that up there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, We're doing this our government Alcatra, Yeah, dude, Alcatraz Island. Yeah, dude, Trump's bringing in all the good stuff. He's got the fucking Solomon's Temple coming in. Let's see who's making it. Yeah, Maga why it says Maga on the fucking headline and magnifize Silicon Yeah, yeah, hoping to Magafi Silicon Valley skyline.
Speaker 1: Well there you go.
Speaker 3: Prometheus brought technology to the people, right Yeah.
Speaker 2: And and what's Trump doing. He's bringing fucking Lucifer's doctor. You know, the whole thing that we're you know, it merges everything together.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful. Uh. You know, Trump, Trump is a character.
Speaker 2: You know, no matter who you are and what you think, Trump is going to be somebody that's a probably one of the most important characters, definitely of our time, but maybe of like a century at least. And I mean when it comes to his story, his name, the implications of what he brings in following his reign, I mean, dude, like, let's get into it. I mean, his last name's Trump and Trump cards right in the tarot arcana. The Trump cards represent all of the demiurges. Every card represents each god right or planet or astrological aspect or archetype.
Speaker 3: That's what all the is, just many names, one fucking thing, all the lipstick you want to choose.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: He has the name Trump, and of course he posts himself as the magician, a mag you know, a tarot card, which I think is funny because that's a major arcana in the Trumps. And so I think that's hilarious because everybody's calling him Jesus in that, but it's really a magician.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Finally, his dad, his dad's middle names Christ.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that one lady said it all the one who does the spirit cooking and why she opposed to Trump, and you think that she's you know, running in liberal circles and Democratic circles. And she was on video saying he's the magician.
Speaker 2: Yes, he the master magician, the best of all that will bring in a new age.
Speaker 1: We should play that. Yeah, can I play something out?
Speaker 2: Everybody that's listening, Notice how wikipedia here.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys.
Speaker 2: Let you guys are listening, because I think this is fascinating. Frederick Trump. Fred Trump is the name here, but if you look closely, his name's Frederick Christ Trump. So his dad's name is literally his middle name is Christ just so you guys know. I don't know if anybody knew that, but that's a fact. So that's interesting, interesting to me. Yeah, uh yeah. It goes into you know, he's born three months after the Babylon workings on a blood moon eclipse.
Speaker 4: He's the magician.
Speaker 2: Maga means magis or magician in the Satanic cult.
Speaker 1: It's the highest degree. Like, what are we talking about here, dude?
Speaker 2: I mean, this is literally as serious and important as it gets.
Speaker 1: I can't believe we're living in this time and think about this.
Speaker 3: I mean, when all the agenda was playing out, what were the talking points of the mainstream alternative media. Oh, he's just surrounded by bad people. He's influenced by these people. It's like no, no, no, no, He's the master magician. That's all a magic trick, and these influences are the mouthpiece of that magic trick.
Speaker 1: Oh. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: And another thing, he's sol I mean I say this to be a hyperbolic, but he literally arranged his daughter to marry Jared Kushner, whose family owns the six six sixth building, practicing Kabalis.
Speaker 1: Like guys, he knows exactly what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely, he does. He fucking knows, dude, it was all pre planned, you know. And people are like, oh, as Tucker starting to realize that all this was pre planned, it's like, no, he's not realizing that he's a part of the fucking plan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: It's like, come on, dude.
Speaker 3: Oh do you see when Tucker came out and called him the Antichrist?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Did he?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No. And that's one thing, and uh, you know, I was always a suspect of that because if you look at at least the last four or five years, they're really painting Trump to be this Antichrist figure from the Cyrus coin with the Third Temple on it, uh, this board of peace. But I wonder, and I know our Gezy's gonna nail me for saying it's actually the short season, but which mean might be? But I wonder if they're trying to prop up Trump as this Antichrist figure to deceive the elect because I think it says, even if possible, the elect will be deceived. So if everybody looking for the Antichrist thinks it's Trump, when this being comes back, the next guy comes, right, that might be some type of hybrid nethelem or whatever you want to call it. With these supernatural powers. You can see how they might think that that's Jesus.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I think that I'm with you, And you know, I just always just I never, I just don't ascribe an opinion to that. I'm like, all right, well, I know that it's this system, and I know that there's people Anybody who denies Christ is Antichrist, that says that in the Bible, So I don't get too caught up with that, smarties. He denies Christ, he literally denies him. So, yeah, he's Antichrist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the correct term actually would be the beast. Nowhere in Revelations does it even say Antichrist. Antichrist is a type of ideology that's mentioned in the Gospel.
Speaker 2: To your point there, it is, so it's like, what do we Why are we waiting on an Antichrist? Whenever it doesn't say that necessarily right, So but okay, so let's hang out for a little bit longer.
Speaker 1: So I'm not fucking.
Speaker 4: Busy either, Doug, So good morning off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: So this is very important here because this kind of segues us. All my research has been just convoluting together. It's just led into like multiple weeks of study. That's why I've been dropping like episode, like kind of double dropping episodes on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 4: But all right, we're all cut up now, so it's all good. But I saw this.
Speaker 2: It's called Good Dog, The Palenteer Manifesto, Plasma, Gods and the Externalization of the Hierarchy. That's the book that I'm talking about that I'll be breaking down in detail over the weekend. But here's a little teaser for how all of these things connect together. What we're talking about with Project Lucid this year, Palenteer, what Palenteer posted the other day, it all connects, and the UFO Plasma fucking orb shit with Chris Bledsoe and all that. So doctor Heather Lynn, she really is fucking good, dude. She's just good. She's got some good shit.
Speaker 1: Dude, she does.
Speaker 3: I don't agree with everything she says, but her research into the Digital Third Temple, uh, Steve Bannon, being this massive magician I did it was very interesting.
Speaker 1: So her, Yeah, that's on point.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, I agree with you because she just put out a new thing yesterday and it says I've been dropping a lot of dark research on you guys, and I've been getting a lot of the same question, and the question is what do we do now? And she's saying that now this is interesting. She says that she said she's launching a new thing for people who pay, and what it is is essentially the way she described it is, and all of her research that these occultists use this stuff to do bad shit with, she has found that there is a way to protect yourself that people have used, and like, you know, all these this philosophy, I think she's going to pretty much a.
Speaker 4: Spouse gnosissism in some weird way.
Speaker 2: And so I just say, you know, I don't know, I'm maybe judging it before it's came out, so maybe I should look at it first. But from what I could tell, she's taking the studies into the gnostic mystery cults and she's trying to show how it could be positive.
Speaker 4: From what I can decipher, well, one thing.
Speaker 3: That was a red flat for me, And like I said, I don't this is just me kind of my initial actions, just being honest. When she was talking about her history, she was employed at the un by I know, by these elites that she talked about the un dude, the un who we talk We're talking about theosophus Gnostics.
Speaker 1: They're supposed to.
Speaker 3: Like literally, she's literally about to teach you all this truth and then she's gonna draw you in to this theosophical belief system that literally she just told you about. That's crazy to me, but that's exactly what I kind of see coming with that.
Speaker 2: And it's really sad because it makes sense, you know. I of course, dude, she blows up out of nowhere. I mean, you know, whatever, whatever, I don't know, whatever, what do I know?
Speaker 1: What I know? Yeah, what do I know? I know she has some good information.
Speaker 2: So, like Tuller, I'll read it and I'll read it with a discernment.
Speaker 4: I'll use my discernment and that's all I could do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but uh, all right, can you am? I showing the screen right now?
Speaker 1: You are showing the screen. Yeah, it's from that article.
Speaker 2: So pound Tier, Yeah, good dog says, I wonder why she says that.
Speaker 1: We'll get to it.
Speaker 2: So there's a phrase you can say to a dog that makes the dog's body change. The dog does not speak English, say the words anyway, and watch and the posture shifts, the tail moves, something in the animal reorganizes itself around your voice.
Speaker 1: We're not going to go through this whole thing.
Speaker 2: So this week Pollateer Technologies, as I'll be discussing over the weekend, published a twenty two point manifesto, which is funny. They call it that because that's what they always call things that are done by like, I don't know, bombers, killers, dictators. They usually call it a manifesto, don't they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well yeah, mind comp manifesto. Yeah, it's always put out there who inspires these manifestos, But the.
Speaker 2: Name of it is always manifesto is the name of it. That's why I think it's funny, Like they never call it this the doc I don't know, it's just manifest always ascribes to me like.
Speaker 3: You're a murderous person, You're crazy, right, that's kind of like, yeah, the image we get in our minds when we hear that word.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. So it's a.
Speaker 2: Summary of a book called Oh yeah, and I read some of this book and I never got into it on the show, and I'm going to have to sometime.
Speaker 1: So you've read like Plato's Republic, right, Oh, you've heard of it. Yes, oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So Plato's Republic is a very obviously popular book of how to run you know, places whatever. So Alex Karp has put himself on the level of Plato, which I think is so funny. He wrote a book called Technological Republic, hard power, soft belief in the Future of the West, and I just think that he's really I mean, come on, it's a clear it's about how to run government, and it's called the Republic, very close to the Republic.
Speaker 3: Well, I think once again, I think they draw all their inspiration from the past. They just repackage it and call it something different.
Speaker 4: Well, and Plato talked about Atlantis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, come on, dude, and he was initiated in the Pyramids, and once again, as a Greek philosopher at the time, he would have worshiped the Pantheon of Gods.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, it was. It was.
Speaker 2: I want to say, Egypt was full Ossyrian cult shit like Isis and the whole deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it says read the manifesto yourself, which we will be doing over the weekend.
Speaker 1: That's why it has skipped over it. I just want to get to.
Speaker 2: The context of like what she's kind of getting at because I think that that will lead us into the teachings over the weekend. All right, people are going to creepy in the right, etcetera, etcetera. She talks a lot in this. The structure is catathetical twenty two points arranged around a moral debt, a priesthood summoned a duty, an eschatology of inevitable war, a rejection of rival priesthoods, and a restoration of hierarchy. A declaration that pluralism pluralism is civilization decadence, and put any of these in the mouth of a medieval pope or an ancient temple. I thought this was gonna be something interesting. The genre is theocracy, so she's saying, like I've been saying for a long time, it's gonna be some form of a theocratic technocratic police state, very much like The Handmaid's Tale.
Speaker 4: But the theology they're following is nothing that we want anything to do with.
Speaker 2: Yeah twenty two is the Yeah twenty two is the number of letters in the Hebrew alphabet. The tarot has twenty two major arcana. Revelation has twenty two chapters, and a company could have picked any number for a summary, This one picks twenty two.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying is this is this the demon inside of them? It's gotta be, because I mean, I just see Karp as an obnoxious coke head personally, but you know.
Speaker 2: It's the demon inside of it is. So the company is named palant Here. Of course, we talked about this Tolkien the dark Lord. But what's important is in this story they corrupted. They're corrupted by the dark Lord who uses them to deceive the people who look into the stones. So the founders of this company did not pick the name at random. People talk about how it's a seeing stone, but they do always leave that part out like they did make it into a dark thing.
Speaker 4: So it's a scrying stone company essentially.
Speaker 1: And now here's where we get.
Speaker 2: To the part that I'm talking about one hundred year curriculum. In nineteen nineteen, a woman named Alice Bailey began to produce a body of written work that she claimed had been dictated to her telepathically by a Tibetan master. Over the following three decade decades, Bailey published twenty four books, and they are the foundational curriculum of a global network of esoteric schools. The organization she founded is called Loose's Trust. It operates the Arcane School, a male and email correspondence program in eight languages. Now it maintains consultant status with the economicstas Social Council of the United Nations, and it has been headquartered at various points New York, London, and Geneva, which is funny because all three of those places are very interesting to choose. Oh yeah, it's Switzerland's crazy, right, That's what I mean. Like Geneva, where cern is of course they have Shiva, the Creator and destroyer outside which she talks about this planetary hierarchy that's coming, which will be a creative and destructive force, just like Shiva.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's interesting when I was looking into like symbols and flags and stuff like that, there's actually a city in Switzerland where their flag is two giants.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, no shit, Well you know what's funny, So you know the Ivy gain shit that just came out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, watch this.
Speaker 3: Once again when it comes to that, who's pushing it? That's why we should be suspects.
Speaker 2: Well Rogan, Joe Rogan fucking stands right by in Trump after talking shit on him for the past couple of weeks, and then he stands behind him like a cuck, like where his head's facing Joe Rogan the whole time. Gilgamesh is an ibu gain pharmaceutical company.
Speaker 1: Company. Wait, it's called Gilgamesh.
Speaker 2: Yes, bro, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: It's an Israeli company.
Speaker 3: That's what he's pushing right now. Yes, people company named after a giant.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what. Good fine, good fine, thank you.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I looked up.
Speaker 2: I was like, what company's on the pharmaceutical company's fribby Gaine first one I see Gilgamesh. I'm like, well, I don't even care about the other ones. They're all loaned by Israel, but I care about this one more than.
Speaker 1: Any of them. I'm gonna make a video on that and definitely give you credit for it.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: That is a.
Speaker 4: Great fine, thank you brother.
Speaker 2: And you know they're also if you saw the lab made chocolate that they're doing, that's another Israeli owned company that's gonna be making chocolate, the cocoa butter for the chocolate in the lab. So stop buying fucking chocolate. Came to buy toblerones anymore? That's it ain't even good anymore.
Speaker 1: But you can buy DMT chocolate. Oh yeah, well it'll just have you know.
Speaker 2: They put nanotechnology and all the fucking edibles and stuff for weed.
Speaker 1: Now, uh do you think they do? No? They they absolutely do.
Speaker 2: I literally my buddy bought edibles and showed it, like, he sent a picture of it and said, what is this? And he knows that I have this show obviously, and I'm I'm like, get the fuck out of here. So I start looking it up. I don't take edibles, so I didn't know this, and I start looking it up and I'm like, oh shit.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, so what do they do?
Speaker 2: And they try to kind of worder where they're like, well, they diffuse the THC with nanotechnology, so it like goes faster. It's like this weird thing. I'm like, so what do they do? Are they putting nanotechnology in your body? I'm super confused. And by nanotechnology, do you mean that it's a chemical substance that's small or do you mean it's a like digital substance that's small. You know what I'm saying, Like, what does nanotechnology imply? Like nanotechnology? What is the definition of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just the easiest chemicals or that they call technology that we can't see that are making major changes within our body.
Speaker 2: Maybe, so this is this is how we get the this is how we get to the bottom of things. It's a branch of technology that deals with dimensions of less than one hundred nanometers, So technically it could be chemical and technological. Okay, so I don't know exactly what that means when it comes to THHD, but whatever, I guess it doesn't necessarily mean they're programming your body.
Speaker 3: But I still wouldn't trust it. Man, I still can't get over that. Gilgamesh find that you don't know you need to send that.
Speaker 1: I will. I will definitely will. You know you're right, dude?
Speaker 4: Shit, he answers me, dude, we'll DM some times.
Speaker 1: Does yeah? And Uh.
Speaker 3: The only reason I say that because he was kind of backing.
Speaker 1: I guess it's his buddy.
Speaker 3: I get it. We all have our blind spots and stuff. But he was like back in it. Uh, It's like, well, let's just say it is true that it helps with that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Well, that's like, wait a minute, you should show Sam just check out this.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be like, hey, did you see this and just leave it at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, but whatever you think. So because you call out Joe, I might go too hard in the paint, uh at whatever on that.
Speaker 2: Well, you go after influencers, do that's your game. I mean, not all of it, but that's a big part of it. Is like, you know, like these guys are out here shilling and somebody's gotta call them out. You're a very good knack for finding like you and seven Seas are very good with that, So somebody's got to do it, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm busy looking at esoteric philosophy.
Speaker 2: We all ever lain Yeah, Like I'm busy looking at esoteric philosophies and how they culminate into this digital world panopticon that's coming, And like it's just a very fringe area of conspiracy that I'm in versus, you know what I mean, Like it mixes everything together that everybody else's talks about. So it's kind of a perfect thing for me because I do enjoy talking about everything. But it's pretty much that that is the basis of most of my share I don't go into like who funds you all the time or all that. I don't have time for all that. Like, you're really good with genealogy. By the way, did you know that these elites go by the genealogy of their mothers, So you could probably find more information by following the mother's line than you will with the fathers.
Speaker 3: And by the way, that's counterfeit bullshit, dude, because if you look at the Bible, and that's what you know, right, Yeah, they derived that from the taal mood in a specific passage where your mother has to be Jewish for you to be Jewish.
Speaker 1: But that's quite the opposite in the Bible.
Speaker 3: It's all a patriarchrical lineag it's inversion. It's inversion version. Yeah, but that's my point.
Speaker 2: Have you been when you do genealogy work, do you follow the mother and the father or just the mother or father.
Speaker 3: I'll do both, but it is interesting where they come from. Uh, Like I said to me when it comes to the system of control, and you know, I do a little bit of genealogy work, but I just have a simple rule, right, and it always payoffs. You never look like an idiot when tre comes to light. They're all in on it, you know.
Speaker 2: That's the easy that's the easy default too, you know what I mean. It's like true, it's hard to decider how that's wrong.
Speaker 3: And usually you will not be wrong, is all I'm saying. There might be one or two times where you might be wrong, but you're never eating your own words.
Speaker 1: Because that's what you see this entire.
Speaker 3: Mainstream alternative media uh complex doing right now.
Speaker 1: They're having to eat their own words. Mm hmm. But I didn't know. I didn't know. That's exactly what it is every time.
Speaker 3: You know, it's partly a humiliation ritual, but that's how they work.
Speaker 1: Uh. At surface level, now, this is important.
Speaker 2: This is what we're this is, this is this is what we're getting to over the weekend. Yes, at surface level, it seems like a standard New Age group promoting love and light. Their exoteric presentation is that of a collection of empathetic and sophisticated people winning world peace and the spiritual and moral evolution of humanity.
Speaker 4: We'll move past her the note there.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'll leave a link in the episode, or I'll leave a link in the show for this.
Speaker 4: You guys can check this out if you want. You can read the whole thing.
Speaker 2: However, what they actually teach is a mechanistic, measurable plasma and electricity cosmology. That's important because that's what we're getting into with the whole UFO aspect to this theology.
Speaker 4: And then we're gonna get to the theology how it's all about.
Speaker 2: Planetary hierarchy, essentially alluding to like the Inrunaki are coming and they're going to make contact. It's all this ancient alien theory came out of this. So if you want to know where they came up with all these things, it's literally from this.
Speaker 4: So we're going to get to the basis of it.
Speaker 2: Over the weekend, they teach that the universe is fundamentally electrical and that electromagnetism is the true source of every phenomenon on every plane of existence. And by the way, guys, if you look up plasma, plasma takes up ninety nine percent of the universe. Did you know that science is proving the theosophist right? Just so you know, monern cosmology is only now beginning to describe, through the work of plasma cosmologists, that the human body is an electrical apparatus whose purpose is to receive and transmit currents from higher planes. They construct an electrical bridge called the anti Krarana, and between the individual and the soul and the divine hierarchy or this planetary hierarchy. The blood itself carries the electrical charge of primordial fire, and the mysteries contain the key to the secrets of electricity, which they describe is the greatest spiritual science and area of divine knowledge in the world. Now, remember guys have said this so many times on this show fire. When you alchemicalize, it turns into electricity.
Speaker 1: That is why Zeus holds the lightning bolt.
Speaker 2: Zeus essentially represents Sata Kimura in their teachings. It's the same thing it represents, uh yeah, the leader of the hierarchy whatever, and how they hold this electrical magnetic energy, and that's why it is the uh you know, the greatest spiritual science that they had.
Speaker 1: Well think about this.
Speaker 3: Whose uncle was in charge with taken all of Tesla's work, who, by the way, was in occultist Trump?
Speaker 1: Actually exactly John G. Trump?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And isn't that wild that Uh what's his name? Who did I just say? Tesla was staying on the thirty third floor.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, he operated on certain numer archical values, like he only stayed in certain rooms, he only stayed on certain floors. And of course they correlated with the mystery schools because he said Egypt has the source of all knowledge essentially, and that three six' nine was, discovered like the universal language of that mathematical coding was discovered In, egypt and he got it from, there and he, said this is how you, discover, like you, know the co of the, universe that's how you discover the secrets to the.
Speaker 3: Universe and he's actually one degree of separation From Al Sir. Crowley so there was Some russian bastard child of some prince that was a connection between him And Ali Sir, crowley.
Speaker 1: WHICH i thought was.
Speaker 3: Interesting you get the fuck he's one degree of connection away from the guy who wrote the book About trump, too which was like one hundred years Before.
Speaker 1: Trump, yeah that's stuffs, wild. Right so the guy who.
Speaker 2: Wrote the book was friends With Tom, Sawyer Mark twain, right And Mark Twain Tom, SAWYER i don't whatever his real name. Is he was friends With, Tesla so you have this weird, connection this little. Three you, know maybe they, met they definitely knew the same. People so it's pretty, odd isn't.
Speaker 3: It, oh all these guys have these. Connections all these guys have the weird. CONNECTIONS i.
Speaker 2: Know it's like when they're one degree away from each, other you kind of have to, assume like even though it's not officially like they're.
Speaker 1: CONNECTED i mean you got to kind.
Speaker 3: Of they're running the same satane, circles, yeah or SHOULD i say luminous, circles, right they run in the same luminous.
Speaker 1: Circles.
Speaker 2: Yeah and So Nicola tesla channeled, things, Right that's WHERE i got, from, Right and SO i MEAN i wonder if like these this divine hierarchy gave him and bestowed him this knowledge so that way he could give it over to this guy who wrote this book and then it became true later and everybody's, like we live in a, simulation you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying it's LIKE i want BECAUSE i know channeling is kind of a.
Speaker 2: Thing LIKE i think that is, real but it's coming For, yeah it's coming from these little g. Gods and obviously they could probably even tell the, future especially if they know that they're gonna like do The babylon workings Through Jack parsons and all this stuff later like They it's not like they don't know. THINGS i, mean the priests have said that these demons know the future and they know the end and what will probably, happen but they still do it. Anyway so that alludes to these guys knowing what's going to be in the, future what's gonna.
Speaker 4: Happen, Right SO i have to think about one Thing.
Speaker 1: I've also been thinking.
Speaker 3: About you just brought, up you, know simulation, theory electronic, universe dimensional, theory and all that kind of. Stuff all this science breakthroughs that they're made over the past thirty fifty, years whatever you want to call. It there are all secular ways of describing the truth within The. Bible because if we live in a, simulation what does that? Mean that means that the simulation had a, creator this idea of multidimensional. Reality you read The, bible there's many layers Of heaven and many layers Of, hell, right so the abyss within another dimension of you, know the underworld and all that kind of. Stuff SO i always find it interesting that new science is just pointing out Old biblical, truth.
Speaker 2: Right and it also points out a lot of these universal truths that these occultists teach which is why they're vindicated as.
Speaker 4: Well in the, process it talks.
Speaker 2: About Jordan peterson and how he popularized some stuff about, serotonin And i'll go down to where she gets.
Speaker 1: To what.
Speaker 3: Matters the deeper connection is what the serotonin is. Measuring the animal does. Not it's ranked.
Speaker 2: Consciously something in the body senses position and adjust the chemistry that something. Is Electrical neurons communicate through action potentials ion pumps main maintain the charge gradients that make signaling. Possible serotonin and dopamine are downstream of the electrical, activity not, upstream and so the nervous system is a field phenomenon before it is a chemical. One in other, words electromagnetic stuff obviously can act on the body a lot. More this gets into the idea of, plasma the idea of your, chakras the.
Speaker 1: Whole, thing, right your whole the whole culty.
Speaker 2: Little so that's gonna be getting Into Alice bailey's work and this coming of The New age that she talks. About it's gonna be. Great, Yeah i'm excited for, it but, yeah we're gonna hammer.
Speaker 1: It over the.
Speaker 2: Weekend we got two episodes about that over the weekend and Hopefully benk can join us for the second part to.
Speaker 3: Try, ALSO i just wanted to point out BECAUSE i think you are reading and we're always grateful when this. Happens you got a couple super. Chats know if you can't attuch to. That, yes if you wanted to go, out thank you, Guys my. Apologies Hey Jeezy mac right, on. Brother you guys are always awesome. Together, HEY i love having been.
Speaker 1: On got a. Couple, yeah it's my mother co host. Here. Ben we like doing.
Speaker 3: This and THEN i need you to get you on on one of mine coming out and we'll go over that's not like. It we can go and we can go in your whelhouse on, yours and then you'll come on mine and we'll do my wheel house and we just put together a fun.
Speaker 1: Time we. Laugh we gotta. Laugh, yeah, yeah we always do great, stuff.
Speaker 3: Gents christopher always coming, Through thank, you, brother And morphy is right on Brother shiva is Also Sir.
Speaker 1: Nunnass oh, wow well you know it's also this gets even.
Speaker 3: Crazier so you, know if you watch the opening ritual of when sern starts, firing there's that Goat god that's like dancing and stuff did you, know sir, no nos was a goat.
Speaker 4: God no, no but they had the go god.
Speaker 1: Dancing so, yeah and sir, no if you type in sir, nos he is a goat.
Speaker 4: God, dude that's. Insane we.
Speaker 2: Got, yeah you just reminded. ME i was reading about this hierarchy that's, coming. Right she talks about this contact that's gonna, come and it's essentially The innunaki, story, Right AND i started. THINKING i was, like, Well niberu is the planet that they're supposed to come, on, Right and she's talking about the material in the astral, realm how there was a tear a rip in it In World War one caused by emotional, turmoil and that since then it's been slowly merging with the material, realm the astral. Realm and So, nibberu if The inunaki or these gods whatever are supposed to come.
Speaker 1: On, nibiru what Does niberu? Mean why did they name it?
Speaker 2: That it translates to the, crossing a place of, crossing the crossroads or a point of. Transition this comes From babylonian, astronomy So sumerian. Astronomy the Old sumerian gods are coming back and they're going to come back On, nibru the crossroads where the astral and material realm, meet and that's exactly what they're saying.
Speaker 3: Here, well you, know this IS i, mean way out of left, field and we'll stop this a little. Bit but you, know there's this idea Of New, jerusalem right and a lot of people think that that might be some type of ship or something that comes down. Here, WELL i, mean if they're delivered On, NEWBURU i, mean what if that's their version of these fallen angels coming back on something they Call, newburu which they tell us is a planet right.
Speaker 1: Now but who knows if it COMES i don't.
Speaker 2: Know no, Exactly and, yeah who knows what it ends up looking or, being LIKE i, mean can't tell the. FUTURE i just know that this is what they're building up. To so be on the, watch you know WHAT i, Mean be on the, lookout that's WHAT i. Mean keep your head on a, swivel you, know and meet me at the.
Speaker 1: Crossroads remember, that you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah it's, crazy but and the crossroads has always been known as the place where you'd meet the devil whenever you want to sell your soul or. Whatever so that's another correlation that Like i'm, like oh, yeah this is, clear shout.
Speaker 1: Out to the. CHAT a lot of good stuff in.
Speaker 2: HERE i won't read through it, all but thank you, guys and uh, yeah this, weekend just be on the lookout on. YouTube i'm just gonna post it probably a few hours Or i'll try to post it as long before the show AS i. Can BUT i don't have my days planned out over the, weekend But i'll make time and we'll do.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 3: Oh one THING i will like to address as far as The basque, people a mythical witches and principal characters in many, stories they're actually descendants of The Nephalom.
Speaker 4: And really have you talked about the best with?
Speaker 3: Me, yeah well that's where The Jesuit order comes, from, Dude like the first episode we, did didn't you talk about?
Speaker 1: Them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah It's and there's the bast people are this language isolate, culture meaning they don't know where their language comes. From and it's a region Within spain which started The Jesuit. Order BUT i remember there was a country or a state or city within this specific, region AND i forget what the name was BECAUSE i can't pronounce. It but the name literally means one whose language was broken back to the tower babble When god.
Speaker 1: Created all the.
Speaker 3: Nations so these were the direct descendants of THESE i Believe Nephaloon, yeah, Ignaciously yeah he started The. Jesuits fuck, yeah, Dude, hey thank you. Guys we always like to put on a good.
Speaker 1: Show this one felt like a. Bank this one felt like a. BANK i don't, KNOW i felt like a.
Speaker 2: Banger it felt like we FUCKING i, mean, dude you may have to listen to a couple of. TIMES i MEAN i was reading a little. FAST i read fast kind of but information. Overload there's a lot of good, ship.
Speaker 1: AND i would.
Speaker 4: LISTEN i would go, Back, dude IT'S i think it's a.
Speaker 1: Banger SO i hope you guys. Enjoyed fuck Those.
Speaker 2: Jesuits they Created islam and now look they're weaponizing it.
Speaker 1: Now, anyway all, right we'll see you guys over the.
Speaker 5: Weekend be on the lookout out THE
Speaker 3: Abu