Speaker 1: Past past.
Speaker 2: Outputting greatly.
Speaker 3: Maybe baby, I'm right th th thinks thinks think I'm.
Speaker 4: A th th th th thinks.
Speaker 5: Bully Cuba.
Speaker 4: Bully Mexico.
Speaker 5: By Cuba by Mexico. I'mor Iamora.
Speaker 6: Qually let love Love.
Speaker 7: Love iamoraphoned up asphor appair dac.
Speaker 5: Baby baby, im a right, I'm a.
Speaker 8: Right bully Cuba bully Mexico by Cuba by Mexico.
Speaker 1: In the thing a.
Speaker 5: Dame lamor It namor namor It waiting a baby.
Speaker 4: Baby, I'm alad, I'm aladest.
Speaker 1: In testing and testing, takeing buys.
Speaker 5: Coop.
Speaker 6: I may just let this play in the background. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. This is Jason Analysis. I am like I'm feeling very max Headroom today, Matt, Matt Max Headroom today because I'm reading an amazing book, The Pentagon's Brain, And this was sent to me by one of the beloved Jays Analysis listeners about a year ago. I can't turn this down to just write there we go. But The Pentagon's Brain an amazing revelatory book, and even though it doesn't explicitly count in the globalist books series, Hush, Hush Up, Russians, Hush husher Mouth Russians in the background. It does qualify in the Globalist Books series, and it qualifies because it is a book about the rise and history of DARPA. So we're gonna be talking about tech, we're gonna be talking about AI, We're gonna be talking about the history of the Rand Corporation. This book was up for a Pulitzer for a while, it was a finalist, and because its mainstream is why we're doing it. And this is Annie Jacobson's book, Pentagon's Brain, The Uncensored History of DARPA, America's top secret military research Agency. What is DARPA. Well, it's where we got the Internet. It's where we got the Cold War. It's where we got the Rand Corporation. It's where we got the CIA, it's where we got mk Ultra. They're all part of the same system. That's the big revelation here. I kind of like this dark aesthetic we got going here with with the wargames camera in the background or screens in the background. I kind of dig this. It needs some kind of background, some kind of background SYNTHI SYNTHI stuff, though, And I hope this isn't I hope this isn't copyright it, so we're letting some people roll in. We're gonna have about one hundred so far. That's good for just starting this up on the spot here and already got some super chats coming in. Thanks guys, thank you for being the first super chet cuck Ginger Sensations. Ginger Sensations. We're going to talk about a I today. So what I thought would be fun to do is not just me talk about this big, gigantic book that I've been devouring. Who else does this for you? Who else devours these giant books and does book reports book reports for you? Maybe somebody does? Who's doing your homework for you? The Jaysonnalysis Nerds do your homework for you. You copy off us and you turn your tests in to Mark Harmon In Summer School, I just watched Summer School, so that's on my mind. And by the way, Summer School is the same plot as Dangerous Minds. Did you notice that? Did you know? Why are we so blind to see that the Something's ones? We something been spending all our lives living in gangst us paridie. Yes, Dangerous Minds is the same plot. This is Summer School, but with a bunch of brothers and and Hispanic gangsters. What do you call the Hispanic gangsters? The what's the name for Hispanic gangsters? The not crips and all that, but they have they have a name, the uh cultural appropriation tolos, Yes, thank you, Dangerous Minds has Toolos and the brothers and then Summer School is a bunch of eighties goofballs. So back back before everything was gangsterized, which by the way, is all out of the prison economy and the prison industrial complex. So what you start to see is that they're kind of turning the country into the model of the private prison industrial complex. And that's by design because guess what, guess what comes up in this book? And again I had not read this until recently, but all of my suspicions, suspicions, suspicions are confirmed. Everything that I've been telling you was right for so many years. What do we just see with with CBS is doing this presentation of Jack Parsons and Crowley in a series CBS called Strange Angel That right there is a whole vindication of the entire thesis of my book Esotery Hollywood, which you can get signed copies of Jay's analysis, and it proves it proves the thesis of esotery Hollywood, doesn't. It also proves my specific thesis about the Alien series because the executive producer of The Parsons Crowley Show Strange Angel is none other than Ridley Scott. So that proves, I would say, it suggests that the Alien series was consciously Crollian.
Speaker 9: Consciously Crullian, consciously consciously consciously consciously consciously Crollian, consciously Brillian. To do some experimental stuff here. Somebody said that my my joke Boomer song Boomer tunes. They said it was experimental almost, So I may just break into song in the middle of these rants to entertain you.
Speaker 6: Now we're gonna analyze the movie Wargames as well as this book, because you know, I've been wanting to do wargames for so long where Ferris Buehler hacks the Pentagon, Ferris Bueller hacks the Pentagon, and I knew that it would happen at the right time, and the right time was when I started dolving into this. I got about almost halfway. And so since this is like five or six hundred pages, we're probably gonna break this up into two different analyzes. But what better time to do the Pentagon's brain than when I just watched War Games again and Ali Sheety, Boy does she look rough nowadays? She has like pill head mouth if you've seen Ali Sheety recently. Yes, I will analyze toys. What's up with all the Jays analysis nerds? Like twenty people saying do Robin Williams toys? I will do that. That is a great one. There's just so many to do. And I forget consciously Carolean, not me, by the way, I'm not consciously Crowleian. I'm saying the Hollywood is and the Alien series was. So before we get to the meat of the book, we're gonna talk about the movie, and the thesis is going to be that, As you know, fans of Jayson Olysis, you know that the thesis here generally is that the movies are basically true. Right in a rough set, the movies are basically true. War Games is roughly true. Obviously, there's a bunch of ridiculous stuff in War Games. Global Thermo nuclear war is not really true. I don't buy that. The Cold War was we were on the brink of you know, nukes, and if jf K could have got off the top of Marilyn. If JFK hadn't got off the top of Marilyn Monroe the right time, we'd all be nukes because he was humping Marilyn Monroe. The President was humping Marilyn Monroe. But you're gonna learn some interesting facts about JFK in this book because he signed off on some projects. Thank you, Perrin Pelene for in support of the Global's book series Perine Lance, Peline Lance, Heeline Lance, the Holy Lance. I get so distracted when I try to do this. There's so many things to talk about about. War games is basically true, and we're gonna analyze how into what degree. So when the movie starts off, if you recall with this secret underground base that is one of the ICBM locals, right, Intercontinental Ballistic Mission Missile locals, And there's a young Michael Madison if you don't recall, but yes, one of the two soldiers that manns one of the ICBM nuke sites with the keys is Michael Madson, a young Michael Madson before Kill Bill, long before Kill Bill. And this house is a decoy. It's on top of an underground facility where the ICBMs are, and we learn that this is a war game, hence war games, and the threat suddenly goes nuclear. We're oh, we're def con whatever, we're nukes. We're nuclear, dude, And it's a psychological warfare drill. We later learned to see if these guys will turn in the new key. Right now, that's interesting because this is real. We've seen the military has done these kinds of things many times. I suspect that that that uh missile launches, that we're gonna that we're gonna hit the keys, right, Florida keys, and then come on, I think that was probably a drill of the of the same sort. But in the situation here, we have Norrad, all right, which any Jacobson is going to go into the history of Norad in her books, So we're gonna get a good dose of underground bases, which there's not really been a mainstream publication about the truth of the underground bases that I'm aware of, except I mean, it's in James Bamford's Puzzle Palace. Early on he'll talk about the underground bases and to what degree they're real. He'll talk about Crystal City, which I think is in DC. It's an entire city underground. But there's a lot of these and they were all constructed during the Cold War continuity of government facilities, and this is all true. They're all real. There are countless underground bases everywhere. It's not a conspiracy theory. It is in many ways connected to these doomsday plans and doomsday scenarios. Now a lot of that is psychological warfare, which we're going to see in the book. We'll get to that because she sources you know, the book very well. So far, I haven't seen anything. I mean again, because it's mainstream, it's not going to tell you everything, obviously, But as you know in the globalst book series, we stick with mainstream books to demonstrate that at everything that we think is conspiracy is actually real. I'm saying not everything, you know what I mean, everything in my audiences sense like we you know, we are I think, very tapped into approaching these things with a healthy dose of skepticism, ferreting out true conspiracies from false conspiracies. And so talking about DARPA, talking about AI, talking about the technocracy, that's something that obviously we've covered a lot of Jay's analysis because it's in so many movies and it's very real and that's what Annie Jacobson is going to show us. And so her book is basically the reality behind war games. That's what we're going to be talking about here. And yes, by the way, I will be taking super chat questions. Thank you to you guys have already chipped in some super chests. That's awesome. I didn't even expect that. But if you want me to read your questions, then definitely throw me some super shekels. Some mammons, give me the mammons. So back to the movie. So what they learn in this drill is that twenty two percent of the soldiers will not follow the order to nuke everybody, so a kind of Milgrim experiment on a mass nuclear scale with Michael Madsen. He won't do it. I guess he didn't get his orders from Bill to kill Bill, so he didn't do it. But the guys of the Pentagon basically learn that most soldiers are not willing to engage in the use of large skill weapons of mass destruction killing. Now, this is interesting because there were studies about how many soldiers a long time ago were willing to shoot other men. And actually it was a very low percentage, a lot lower than you would think. A lot of soldiers in handhand combat out on the front lines tend to run away. They tend to not be willing to fire on fellow men. And so this is why the Pentagon developed video games quite literally. So there's again here with video games. I'm not oversimplifying it. I realized there's a close connection between the public and the private sector. There's the partnership that's always been there, and we see this very clearly with the Pentagon's relationship to the development of video games. And that's why rank corporation military indes for complex have always worked hand in hand with giant tech corporations Lockheed, Boeing, that's raytheon. These groups essentially do the same stuff still, and Jacobson's actually gonna show this. We're going to see just like we saw in the Miles Copeland analysis. Remember remember I can't believe that video didn't get a million views. There's so much in that analysis that I did of Miles Copeland's CIA exploits. He tells you so much, and nobody wants to listen to the real stuff. I don't know what I want to listen to. BS I mean again, who else is reading the entire memoirs of CIA oproduce Game of Nations and he tells you about them developing all this computer stuff back in the sixties. Obviously Internet was developed in the sixties. We all know that we're going to get into that in the But game theory, as Miles Copeland talked about, is crucial here, and that's why video games are essentially just another manifestation of game theory, right, Nash Beautiful Life, Russell Crowe, game theory, Right, this is what rand was studying because it's about winning. And guess what, remember what we saw? Miles Copeland says, yes, actually, the report from Iron Mountain is true. Now, the actual quote report from Iron Mountain is a satire book about a real report of the real report from Iron Mountain. So they'll take real reports from Iron Mountain, put it into fiction and it satirizes it. It sounds like the whole thesis of Jay's analysis and esotery. Hollywood doesn't it, of course it does. War games, they'll take a real DARPA tech control grid, a real plan, and they'll put it into fiction and they'll satirize it. War games. Now, I'm not telling you that we're going to be nuked by Russians or any of this nonsense. No, no, no, no. In fact, even any Jacobson's Book's going to hint at a lot of the Cold War doesn't really seem to make a lot of sense. There's a lot of things that just don't match up. And you know, if you heard the recent interview that I did with Mark Hackard on Victor Rothschild as a Soviet agent, then that begins to explain the playing both sides, right, the duality the dialectics of the Cold War as a managed conflict at the meta level. All right, that's not to say that there weren't guys on the ground, guys in the operations and the Black ops and all this, that were truly sincerely fighting the Commies. Of course they were, And there were truly Viet Cong getting sprayed with Kim trails. What, yes, Viet Kong getting sprayed with Kim trails. I don't know if any Jacobson is aware of it, but her book actually defends improves Kim trails. Thought that was a crazy conspiracy theory. Well here's a mainstream book talking about it. Oh they just well, I'm gonna save that. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna spoil that yet, so hey, great comment there, Umbrella Corporation. Yes, in fact, I just gave my talk at a V nine Alternative View nine in the UK. That's why I went to the UK. It was a lot of fun. If you guys have followed the streams, you know that now Ian Crane who puts on AV nine.
Speaker 5: He owns the.
Speaker 6: The talks, the presentations and he sells them of course on DVD. So if you want my presentation, you can buy that DVD from Ian Crane at his website for the next year or so, and then after a year, Ian Crane puts the full talk on his YouTube channel. So there's a lot of good talks, by the way, on his channel because I actually watched some of the older AV present presenters because it was some of the same people that were there this year. Really really good stuff though, like really in depth, especially about AI and transhumanism, and my talk was actually on Hollywood transhumanism and war games made up a part of that. And I thank you their commenter that you mentioned. I've got my shades on. Oh well, my son Glass at Night rend renovated the dust. Yes, the Umbrella Corporation is real. What is the Umbrella Corporation? It is DARPA, CIA, Pentagon, Rand, mil tur Industrial Complex. Because theyre all are the same people, Okay, don't think of these things as like different different entities. They really all serve the same functions. And again remember if you want your questions read, you can donate with the super chat function. Doesn't have to be a lot of money. I would appreciate it. It helps me out, and I am yes, back in the saddle, back in the AI saddle. Like that cartoon remember that cartoons Silver, Silver, Silver something. There was an eighties cartoon with AI robot cowboys in space, very very bizarre. May remember that anyway. But I get so way off track here this. I love this stream of consciousness style though that's just that's my style, bro. This is just stream dude. We're live streaming my live stream of consciousness. And but what I was getting at was that it actually is true that the video game first person shooters were actually designed to help people develop more of a trigger finger, a more ready willingness to shoot fellow men. And Bravestar, thank you, Sean, you got it. Bravestar. I remember watching that before dreading going to school. At the time, my dad was in boot camp and we lived in Chicago, and it was freaking cold as heck and I hated it in Chicago, and I would have to wake up in the morning at like five am, and I'd get to watch a Brave Star in the morning, and that dumbass clown, I don't know, my mine's not working tonight, that clown that everybody watched for Boso Boso and Bravestar would come on Bravestar. I thought was cool, Boso. I don't know. Something freaking weird about Boso. What's up, Aaron? You live in Chicago. I lived in Waukegan, so technically I don't guess it was Chicago, but it was. It was in the same vicinity, but it was. It was a nightmare. But we're way off topic here. Bravestar Pentagon video games segues to computers very well because this, this this show, this this movie encapsulates so many different ideas and even mass depopulation in eugenics. Believe it or not, this actually comes up because the background scientist who develops the AI he eventually adopts this genocidal you know Kessler, bertrand Russell, you know HG. Well's role society Malthusian attitude, and that's mentioned in the movies. It's kind of blowing me away that all of this is in this movie. But we'll get that in a minute. But I just wanted to make the point though, that this movie even shows the intimate connection between the Pentagon, DARPA and video games. This is in wargames.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 6: I didn't figure this out until very recently. There's some old videos actually on YouTube that are pretty good. I've got saved like way back in my liked videos about Pentagon video game connections. They're like ten minute videos. You could probably find them. And so I didn't learn about that until like three or four years ago. And here it is. Then you go back and you watch war games and you realize that's the whole point of this freaking movie, is that Ferris Bueller hack into the Pentagon because he is so good at computer games. And we will eventually take take on another movie from the eighties that was in the same vein that has the same idea, Starfighter. Is that it Starfighter. My mind is just not working today. I don't know, Like, I can't recall anything star Fighter where the guy I think that's it, where the guy plays the video games and then he yeah, that's it. The last Starfighter. He does so good on video games that the Shadow Space government comes and recruits him to fly the video game drone type systems and to kill the bad guys. Well, what does that sound like? Preparation for drone warfare? And guess what drone warfare comes out of Vietnam and the Phoenix program and the Kim programs of Vietnam. All of the conspiracies that I have talked about are vindicated in these books and in this movie. And we will be by the way, talking about a lot of this in esoteric Hollywood too, So there will be a significant section of that book towards the end of the book Hollywood Transhumanism, we will be delving into all this. So Matthew Broderick, interestingly, is not just Ferris Bueller. He is also as I think of it, I can't recall another film where we have the archetype, the new archetype, the creation of this new archetype here in nineteen eighty three of The Teen Hacker, Right, remember when we did Hackers, that ridiculous movie with Angelina Jolie and Matthew Lillard and Prodigy playing throughout the entire movie. If you haven't listened to that analysis, it's pretty fun. Go listen to that is the one I did with Black Panther and Red Sparrow Cold War stuff again, Red Sparrow Hackers, Well, war Games, Cold War stuff again. And Matthew Broderick is the archetype of the teen hacker. Like he's in his room and he's dialing in with like a like a like a rotary dial modem to the Pentagon, which is ridiculous. But by the way, who knew about modems in the eighties, very few people, Right, What is the let's see the old Internet, the old internet hookup sound? Remember this flashback hackers War Games? Whoa dude, man, you listen to that shit now and it's like that is kind of eerie, dude. It's like it sounds like aliens, like you know, AI aliens talking to one another or something. That's a you could invent some conspiracy about that. It would be the next big conspiracy straight out of you know, co Intel pro or whoever designs flat Earth and all that bullshit, like the the old original dial up sounds. Are aliens alien AI communicating called George Norri? Where is George? Get me on coast to coast right now, because I've invented the hottest frickin' conspiracy theory. Yes, dubstep by the way, you said dubstep there, truthy, dubstep is the language of the AI aliens. Damn, that's how you create fake Pentagon cast Sunstein cognitive infiltration conspiracy theories. They should hire me. I could come up with better. I'm joking, but I could definitely come up with something better than that Cony twenty twelve campaign. Remember that that was hilarious. So Matthew Broderick is the archetype of the hacker, and can anybody in the chat, by the way, correct me. Here's challenge, chat challenge, don't dun't duh? I have a little segment here, chat challenge. Can you think of an earlier archetype in movies of eighteen hacker real genius? Uh uh, that's after eighty three, so real genius won't count. They're not exactly hackers. Either of Kilmer is not a hacker and real genius does anybody have any suggestions an earlier I think, yes, flat Earth is a cast sunseteing cognitive infiltration thing, now that I think about it, Mandela effect that one. What's another stupid one where I was just talking about this earlier today, Like the three really stupid popular conspiracy theories, they've got to be, you know, thought thought up in some cast Sunstein think tank group. I don't know, I don't remember.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 6: Can you name an older uh, you know what. Cloak and Dagger is a good one. It's obscure, Dabney Coleman boom. I know what you're thinking there, But is it? Is it older than eighty three? Cloaking? By the way, Cloak and Dagger is awful as a freaking movie.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 6: That movie is fucking terrible. Dude. It's so it's so shitty. Nope, good, good try there, truth Seeker. But Cloaking Dagger is nineteen eighty four, and War Games is nineteen eighty three. Terminator two, Edward Furlong T two. T two is not T two is like what eighty five eighty six? Terminator two. I'm getting some tech company. No Terminator two. No Terminator two is actually that's gonna be like eighty seven, dude, now that I think about it, now ninety one, get out of here, dude, Terminator two ninety one. So let's say Tron. Is it a hacker movie? Kind of? It would beat war games. It's kind of a hacker movie. But I don't get the teen hacker archetype out of Tron. That's a good guess, though, Goonies there's no hackers and goonies, dude, what you're talking about. Data is data hacker. Yeah, you could count data as a hacker, but Goonies is after nineteen eighty three? Do you guys are going crazy? Jay is better than Ran Corporation. I hope, so hope. So I cracked the code? So do you want to play a gang?
Speaker 5: Do you want to play a game?
Speaker 6: I'm trying to do my robot alien AI voice the conversation Gene Hackman, that is a good by the way, you know, if there if there was, if there are, if they're a if they're as, if there is a Hollywood The Coded season two. I already wrote that episode for the conversation. We have a whole Gene Hackman the Conversation episode ready to go, But I don't know if there's going to be a hollywoody coded season two thoughts. Yes, tron thoughts, trad thoughts. What about tron thoughts? That's virtual thoughts. By the way, what's a tron thought? A virtual thought? So it so nobody's beat me yet? Has anybody come up with a Bowman doesn't count as a teenage hacker?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 6: Bowman is a bot?
Speaker 5: Is he would?
Speaker 6: Do we even know if he's a teenager? There's no teenage hackers and they live. That doesn't work thermites. It's not a movie. The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes? I remember that that? Does that have a teen hacker in it? A Computer War Tennis Shoes nineteen sixty nine? Oh yeah, that's that one with Kurt Russell. Or it's like a dizzy old Disney Kurt Russell movie. Is he a hacker? Dexter Riley Kurt Russell? Or should I say, Jack Burton, you find yourself on a dark and stormy night. Your back's against the wall. Some guys got you against the wall. He says.
Speaker 1: Eh.
Speaker 6: He says, hey, Jack, if you paid your dues, tell him, yeah, I paid my dues checks in the mail. It's my Jack Burton for you. Kurt Russell cannot afford to buy a computer. The students persuade him to. They use a gambling ring for their operations. Is he a hacker? Though, we don't know if he's a hacker, he wins a prize. Okay, you might. You might have me on the computer who wore tennis shoes if you can show that he's a hacker. Short circuit, Yeah, but short Circuit is after war Games. I can do a perfect Johnny five, by the way, ue, Oh my gosh. By the way, Short Circuit actually does have some weird esoteric stuff in it. Really shitty movie, but shitty in the fun way. What does he called that chick? I forget Ali Sheety's character in that because I could do the voice perfect. What is her name? Uh, my mind just doesn't work tonight. Her name Astoria, by the way, which is interesting because that's Google, that's Goony's territory. Uh, Stephanie, Stephanie wee. That's exactly how Johnny five talks.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: He's like a retarded robot too. He's like a retard retardrobot. Uh, we're way off of how are we talking about short circuitar? I was we were having fun. We're having fun trying to come up with an older teenage hacker brain scan with Edward Furlong. Come on, dude, you gotta cut lawnmower man. This is nineteen eighty three movie. You guys are telling me nineties movies. I want a teen hacker prior to eighty three. That's the challenge. And I'm thinking he might have me with the computer who wore tennis shoes, but I don't. I can't remember if he's if he's a hacker or not. You want to fight me in real life? Why?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 6: Say? Gal see why glaucoma? Glaucoma? Mccon, Do you want to fight me? If you got glow kalma dog, You're gonna lose a fight. Stupid question. Move on, it's not a stupid question. We're having fun because it's actually relevant to predictive programming because if you listen to the hacker analysis, the idea of the teen hacker was prepping you for the Internet. It was prepping that younger generation who is going to live into the stage in which the internet would become you know, everywhere it would be. We would see total saturation of the net. This is what ARPA and DARPA planned. So don't tell me that it's a stupid question. It's not weird. Science is after, it's eighty five or six, so that doesn't count. It's after. So it does matter when a movie puts in the first archetypal type character like this, And so if we don't count Kurt Russell, then I think Wargames counts. And Wargames was a mediocre success. I think it was a twelve million dollar budget. I don't think it was a flop. I haven't been able to figure out what it actually made at the box office. But anyway, they knew what they were doing. And what I'm trying to explain to you is that if you can find you can actually go watch old episodes of Airwolf. When I was a kid, I remember watching Airwolf. There's Airwolf clips where he talks about the Internet and hooking up to the Internet. Now, Airwolf was quite obviously some kind of you know, Pentagon consulted show, Blackhawks and all that. There's other shows where you know, you have Kit, right, night Rider. Kit is basically an AI car, and there's probably night Rider episodes about the Internet and nothing surprises him anymore. That people found NSA being exposed in Rockford Files, say in Rockford Files that is insane. I think it was Chris and John put that on Hoaxbusters back in the day. But you can probably find that video on YouTube. Look up Rockford files and the NSA. Now again, this is where's no way this is coincidence. This is just insane. So whoever said stupid question get out here, You're a stupid question. Your face is a stupid question. The more sophisticated software, which is interesting, there's this line that Ferris Buehler has. He says, the more sophisticated software is the software that's able to present itself as helping you more. How can I help you? And it was kind of an innocuous line, but as I thought about it, yes, that actually makes perfect sense because all of this ai that we're going to be sold, that we're going to be conditioned into, which is what we're already seeing was Google Voice and Alexa and all this crap in your house, and eventually it's going to be a little rolling around Alexa that comes to different rooms and brings you your beers or whatever, all of which we're in eighties movies as well. Go watch Space Camp, which is terrible, but you can. There's a great line about Kate Capshaw's boosters. That's one of the worst stupid lines that I remember from Space Camp. But you see a young Joaquin Phoenix in Space Camp, and guess what hit The titles credit his name as Leif. He's titled in the credits as Leaf Phoenix, so I guess he changed his name to Joaquin. I don't know, but in Space Camp Joaquin is a young, annoying, chunky kid called Leaf Phoenix. But we're told in wargames that the more sophisticated AI is the one that's able to service you better. And that's what we're gonna start getting with these AI programs that are rolled out. In my talk that I did at AV nine, I did some research on this and actually found some of the more recent bots that they're rolling out, which are quite literally R two D two style things. It's like Alexa, but R two D two and he, you know, follows you around the house. It's like Roombay mixed with R two D two mixed with Alexa, and he does all kinds of stuff and oh and by the way, he also spies on you and keeps up with everything, and it's going to be tied into insurance. And he's gonna watch you, and he's gonna watch what you do and how much you eat and how much energy, how many times you flesh when you go t t and he's going to regulate you, and he's going to tattletale on you. You're gonna have your own little living R two D two spy. By the way, Jack Attiley said that too. He says, you will willingly accept all this for convenience, and then it will be turned on you to imprison you. That's what Jock Athley says in the book. So gamification is a big aspect of this movie. I talked about that in my AB nine talk. If you don't if you're not familiar with gamification, look it up. Similar to the idea that Max Kinser Max Kaiser has been talking about gamification, gamification, UH, gamification is the virtual gulag right, the the rise of the virtual to replace the real. And this is the idea of oh in the future, since there will be the complete saturation of the Internet of things. When you brush your teeth, your R F I D toothbrush will register how many points you'll get for brushing your teeth that day on your insurance, you know, analysis or whatever, and you'll get three points because you rush your teeth and you get health points. And then you have your fitbit chip or whatever that follows. You're ou you did more walking and exercise, so you get five points for that. And so everything is going to be registered and regulated by the AI, tied into your insurance and your medical the medical industrial complex. Can you believe that that is the world that we're entering? And that's what they all talk about. It's in this book, It's in Jock Catelee's book, all the way back to a she Wells, Bert and Russell Shape of Things to Come. This was a big part of my lecture at AB nine. Shape of Things to Come. It tells it all. I can't stand HG. Wells. I cannot stand that though. But did you know HG. Wells was one year off in predicting World War Two? The Shape of Things to Come was written in nineteen thirty six, but because he was an in he was aware of the Royal Society Masonic plans. He knew that there would be World War two very soon, and he was only off by one year, so autistic nerds come up in this now the computer nerds like you, you know, we said something going back to Disney computer movies. And by the way, obviously Disney was tied into the Milt Indocal complex whole time. But we see these these weird autistic computer geeks in war games and that was something that I hadn't really noticed in anything that early. Just throwing that one out there. The autistic eighties nerd makes his his debut premiere in war Games, and the other the sort of the fat weird computer nerd, not Matthew brought and not the autistic one, but the fat nerdy one. He talks about the backdoor technology into all of the Pentagon tech and he says that the corporations designed the back door technology. This is the promise backdoor technology that we've seen written about publicly in Crossing the Rubicon, the Michael Ruppert book several chapters on that there. The back door promise technology was written about in Inslaw's Octopus in Wire Magazine a long time ago. It's been in many books since, probably will be in Jacobson's book. I don't know. I haven't gotten that far yet. I'm only up to post Vietnam halfway through, so we'll see. But it is mentioned in wargames that there is backdoor technology, and if you are wondering what that is, watch the movie Sneakers with Robert Rifford, because that is nineteen ninety and it talks about the nssay's backdoor technology.
Speaker 5: So we have.
Speaker 6: The goal of creating self learning AI is essentially what the scientist the Falcon character who's the scientist. He designed this this AI that can supposedly think, which is not thinking. But if you're a reductionistic materialist, you can just call any sort of process that goes on thinking, which is ridiculous. Just redefine the words, the same thing that the social justice warriors do to vindicate changing your biological sex. Just redefine the words and all of them. So I, by the way, that's why identified as a boomer. You could identify as anything. I self identify as a boomer now and it's agist. If you don't accept, then I'm a boomer. So the movie is again a Cold War sye op. Even references Disney in the movie. By the way, I don't think it's a Disney film. Off the top of my head, I'm not sure, but they this is a funny thing too. This port's great. So when they realize that the Pentagon has been hacked just for fun by Matthew Broader at Ferris Bueller, they decide that it can aid the Cold War narrative, and so they start drawing up this fictional narrative that he is the Soviet recruit and they say, oh, everyone who's a disaffected team is liable to KGP recruitment. So they've feeded into this Cold War narrative. And really what's going on is that the ICBMs were hooked up to the Internet. Come on, give me a break. They're not gonna hook freaking ICBMs up to the Internet. That would be a totally separate web, right if there was even such a connecting of those technologies to some kind of some kind of internet, you know, there's a whole separate, other government type Internet. They're not gonna hook the freaking ICBMs up to you know, Ferris Bueller's dial up. But in the movie they do. And again it's illustrative because they create the idea that, oh, throw it into the Cold War narrative, he's a Soviet recruit, how ridiculous and ironically in the film, though, you have another prevalent theme in the eighties, which is that the kids know best. This is something if you go and listen to a great podcast I did with John Adams called Occult Eighties and Comedy Arcana. A couple of years ago. We did a really cool podcast. It's on YouTube, and we talked about eighties films and trends in eighties films, because a lot of the trends in the eighties films are actually selling ideas and preparing that generation for the changes to come. And one of those trends was not just the rebellious team that's been in everything, but the idea that the teens actually know way more than the adults. Now, I'm sure there were some movie prior to the eighties that did this, but it's everywhere in eighties movies constantly. Right, the teens know it all right. They freaking solve the giant Masonic labyrinth of the goony you know, one Eyed Willie puzzle, and none of the adults have any clue what's going on. They were totally oblivious. But the goonies can solve the giant Masonic riddle, and by the way, it is a Masonic riddle read my Goonies analysis. It's also a Route Goldberg machine. So the last thing I wanted to mention about the scientist character in wargames is that he becomes a radical naturalistic, nihilistic, Darwinistic material Malthusian and he says, I finally realized that since the AI that we're coming up with is just a product of evolution, it's superior to us, supposedly, and therefore it can kill us. And so since it's the next stage in evolution, we should worship it. And it's destined to wipe out humanity. You see. So this is really the actual mindset of the global elite, quite literally, the gollum that they're creating. And yes, jo Atli calls it a gollum. The global brain is just like the synthetic global fake economy based on Fiat debt. It's a gollum. It's not real, but everybody thinks it's real. The global brain is not a real brain, but everybody thinks it's real because they are. They believe the propaganda that an advanced computer is no different than the rand processes that evolved to be the human mind. It's all just random, and that's what the Malthusian scientist behind the AI that he's developed, that's what he believes. And he says, I'm just being Darwinian, and he says, there's a great line. He says, I realized that since death is natural, it's only natural that the AI eventually leads to global thermonuclear war and we all just die off. The human species, he says, is destined to be extinct and replaced by butts. Now what there's I mean that is so absurd that Okay, I'm not going to go into all this, but go listen to the talk on Kessler goes to the Machine. You have to listen to my full Kessler talk because I completely dissect this and deconstruct it. And listen to my talk with Tim Kelly about Luciferianism, HG. Wells and Arthur Kessler the death cult, because I dict I dissect it there, I think completely. I think that's one of the better talks I've ever done, actually, is the Luciferian death cult talk, because that really sums it all up. And that's in this movie. This guy is like a Luciferian death cultist. And who else better to convince him of the error of his ways than Ferris Bueller, And of course Ferris Bueller with Ali Sheety, convinces him to become a kid again, to become a GOONI and they outwit both the Pentagon Norad Cheyenne Mountain Complex and Dabney Coleman. So there you know, Cloak and Dagger again with Dabney Coleman. So didn a she Wells predict nineteen forty no forty four forty five? He's off. I think one year of forty four forty five. I don't, I forget. I get mixed up on the exact date. I was so tired after the playing flight when I was reading all that, I had to do my talk at nine in the morning. So after a nine hour flight and then like two days later, you do a.
Speaker 5: You do a.
Speaker 6: Nine am talk. It's it's pretty pretty intense. It was very challenging, but it was fun. It was worth it. So war Games, I don't know, I don't know, what do you guys think? That's my analysis of war games, And of course you know the good guys winning war games. It's not really much else to be said about that movie. But there was much more going on than I expected. And actually it had been probably three years since I watched war games, and I thought, oh, I've got all that knocked out everything in war games already know anything. No, I was wrong. There was a lot more in war games than I expected. I don't know, it's just crazy. What do you guys think? Is it crazy? Glaucoma theo Glaucoma says, go on JF show. I can't go on shows unless I'm invited on. Dude. Oh but by the way, yes, I will be going on The Worst Be Live. Worst Key may be attempting to get that rev back up again. He's taken a little bit of a break and done. Kumite Andy is going to rev up Worsku Live and we're gonna I'm gonna sit in for a guest co hosting session. We're gonna test the water, see how it goes, see if people like it. And what better way to test this than we was canes and shit debate. We was canes and shit. That's what we're gonna do. Now, it's not me debating. I'm going to be there to help facilitate, co host and give smart ass comments and I'm sure there will be quite a few laughs. In a we was Kayn's debate between radio and Yes, this black dude's I'm not just some black dudes. I'm just saying this black dude spells it r A I d io ry radio one. Does he think that's how radio spelled? Is he referring to Cuba Gooding Junior in radio? I don't know. H probably ask him those things. In fact, I might even do this co hosting gig episode as Koopa Trufa right? Would would this guy like lose his mind if I did that? It would be really funny if I did that though. So I'm gonna be on Worski Live Friday.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 6: This guy is getting mad.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: My name is the Glaalcan glaucun Khan. It's based on Glaucon from the Republic. Yeah. I have a whole talk on Plato's Republic. I know who Glaucon is. It's just a joke, dude. You gotta you gotta roll with it. Man. When I'm when I'm on pair, you know, talking smack, being goofy, I'm gonna call you Glaucoma. I should be. I should go on there and be like, hey, man, you talking about we with Kings. What you think about glaucoma from the Republic? Who your favorite character is from Republic? You like glaucoma? Bro, you smoke them spliffs, you get rid of that glaucoma. But Yeah, we're gonna be talking we with. It's gonna be hilarious. I'm gonna ask It's not gonna just be dumb either, by the way, I'm gonna actually ask serious questions. Uh, We're gonna We're gonna because I believe that the we was King's Black Israelite nonsense, which is so stupid. Come that's so, that's like a co intel pro type thing too, right. I mean every group has their own little kind of mythological tailor especially tailored uh God myth for them, and Nazism is that it's a specially tailored God myth made up by Alfred Rosenberg and other people. It's not real. The Nazi mythos is not true. If you're not aware of that, I can't help you. So it's no different than the mythos that's crafted and given to black people of we are superior. Right. Example of this is the mythos for blacks in Nation of Islam. Go listen to my interview with James Kelly on Nation of Islam, and we dissect that perfectly there and guess what, it's the same, the tailored mythology that you're a special God race and that white devils that's literally where it comes from Nation of Islam, white devil stuff, Farah Khan and Elijah Mohammad. It's obviously a completely made up, fake social engineering tool, just as dumb as scientology and all the other ones. And it's just as made up as the Nazi mythos of the Teutonic God people and whatever bull crap from Helena Blovatski and her made up cycles of ancient at Antis and all that crap diarism god myth But it's the same god mythos, and they all tell you that join our cult and you your race, your genetic lineage is the true God race. It's it's ridiculous. Come on, Jesus, No, he was not an Arian. Oh my gosh, don't be so gullible, dude, Like Jesus was an Israelite. That is a that's central to the message of the Gospel. So the Christian identity, oh yeah, Christian identity, that's another great example of this, just as stupid British, British Israelite, just as preposterous. It's the same domb heresy over and over and over and over. Go read the Book of Isaiah and then listen to my talk on the Gospel and the Gospels and their veracity in the Book of Mark that's had like ten thousand views. Go watch that and you'll see that the Book of Isaiah shows that the fulfillment of all the prophecies is in Christ and it's not some freakin made up tribe of Mormon weirdos that floated over here that's only recorded in the Book of Mormon. Don't be so gullible, dude, that's not true. That's for retards. I hope that was a joke. Thank you, John. Yes, I was praying. I was like, please do not let this be a real. Jesus was an Aryan person. But here's a weird thing. There's an episcopal cathedral in Memphis by this weird artist. I can't remember his name, but he designed these really kind of creepy paintings at this episcopal cathedral, and one of the paintings has the ary in Jesus, which is very bizarre. And then there's another painting in that same cathedral of the art the art change Old Michael with a scroll that says E equals mc square. Just completely ridiculous and bizarre. But that artist who is obviously a Hermeticist because in his paintings in this cathedral. You can look it up. Look up the episcopal some episcopal cathedral in Memphis, probably the biggest one, and it has all this creeper art in it, and it's famous guy. You'll find his stuff. There's a famous painting of Augustine and there being baptized. Then you read about this guy and it's hermetic stuff and guess what he painted a bunch of stuff for Pius the twelfth. Yes, Hermeticism alive and well in the Vatican. And by the way, that is not proper iconography. Jesus is Hebrew for a reason, and he looks the same in Orthodox icons because Jesus wasn't Asian Jesus. Jesus wasn't Black Jesus. Right, Roman Catholics just go crazy with this and paint Asian Jesus. That's gnostic, dude. Jesus came in space and time as a Hebrew and that's why orthodox icons always paint him the same way, and that's why it leads to gnostic heresy and the denial of our actual genetic lineages. Right to go into these dumb heresies and to try to say Jesus was a chink, Jesus was an Asian, Jesus was a black man. No, he wasn't. I mean, it's not even it's not even worth refuting. It's so stupid. Jay. Thank you so much for what you do. Randy, Thank you, Randy Churchill. I've learned a lot about Orthodoxy from you. I appreciate how you break down things and explain them. God bless thank you, Randy, God bless you. And guess what wasn't my analysis of Jordan Peterson correct? Yes it was? And how many hundreds and hundreds of Jordan Peterson people got furious at me and went off on me and sent me a lot of hate mail. It's okay, I don't care. And guess what I was right? Wasn't it? Because Jordan Peterson's worldview is completely incoherent and it shouldn't be that difficult to figure out. It's not that hard to figure out that all these things don't mesh together. Now, maybe Jordan Peterson is on a journey I hope, so, I hope he comes our way. He's obviously interested in Orthodoxy. He's become very popular. I don't think I think he's you know, several grades above my level of popularity. So I don't have the ability to set up anything with Jordan Peterson. A couple of people have tried it. I don't think that's gover gonna happen whatever, you know, I'm not worried about it. I'm not here to cow tell to somebody because they're famous. And I wasn't mean to him. I was fair to him. You know. My hope is that Jordan Peterson converts to Orthodoxy. Obviously, the point, the point in me making a video critiquing classical liberalism and pointing out how it's incompatible with orthodox theology is so that if per chance Jordan Peterson watched that video, he would see my argumentation as solid. But turns out Jordan Peterson has worked on UN panels on biodiversity and sustainability, which translated into common parlance, is the population. Now maybe that was in the past. Maybe Jordan Peterson no longer believes that. I don't know We'll have to see. We'll see what Jordan Peterson says. But I mean, if we're just gonna to get more Darwin Freud and Carl Young, sorry fail Darwin Freud, kral Young. There there might be some insight. There's insights in Crawl Young. I don't mind Crawl Young, but it's not gonna get us to where we want to go.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: And as for Vox Day, I have seen a couple of the vox Day videos critiquing Jordan Peterson. There was a common listener who has claims that he's messaged box Day in Box Day says he is too busy to do a conversation. So, uh, that wasn't my initiative. That was a common listener trying to set that up. That's usually how things get set up, as common listeners set things up. But uh, you know, I don't I don't have time to chase down people if they're not interested. So uh, you know, I was open to a conversation. He's too busy, that's cool. Maybe maybe one day, I don't know. If Andy's doing a Thursday show, he said that he wants to start up Worst Live on Friday, he may choose to do a Thursday show as well, but I will be yes. As I said earlier a few minutes ago, I'll be hosting co hosting as guest host with Andy the rebooted Worski Live, and we're going to see how that goes. That'll be Friday at seven pm Eastern on Andy's channel. So for the second half of this which will be available tomorrow to Jayson Owl's subscribers, you can subscribe to Jays Analysis for four ninety five a month sixty dollars a year, we will be covering the first chunk of this book. I will give my analysis, my book report. We'll see that it ties in squarely with war games, and we'll see what exactly was true. We're going to see Kim Trails. Kim Trail, how does that tie into this? Well? It does. And guess what I posited long ago that this was all connected to mk Ultra. AI was connected to mk Ultra, which is connected to Disney, which is connected to the Pentagon, which is connected to the Military Industrial Complex and the CIA and DARPA, and it's all the same thing. It's all the same beast. I positive that in my book. It's in my book. A lot of people bitted me about that. A lot of people said, you're crazy, You're a conspiracy theory. Oh oh oh oh, it's in this mainstream book. But you see, I'm not an acceptable mainstream person, so I'm not gonna get any kind of Pulitzers or anything like that. Sign with me. I don't care. I have fun doing what I do. It's much more fun to tell the truth than it is to try to impress a bunch of idiot liberal establishment people who hate you. Anyway, Why would who care? Why would you care about impressing people that hate you? That's rightdiculous, all right, This is this is why the people want to adopt Darwinism because they think that it'll impress all of these these naturalistic, reductionist atheists to accept your water down, pathetic Christianity, your church unity.
Speaker 5: And it's not.
Speaker 6: It's not. It makes you a clown. So if you want to send superchats, I do see a lot of questions there. Hey, sorry, but you know I make money through doing the superchats, through Jay's analysis, through setting up tutoring. A lot of people this week have asked about the tutoring. Yes, it's still going. We can set up the tutoring sessions. I'm still doing it pretty frequently. I have more time now than I'm back from the UK and from speaking at Alternative View. So if you want to set up some some tutoring sessions to deal with philosophy, theology, history, church history, biblical theology, whatever you're interested in, we can do that. Logic Plato's Republic, Glaucon. If you want to go listen to my Plato talks, I have a I have eight or nine lectures on the totality of the Republic, and I have lectures on many of Plato's dialogues. You can go check those out. Shanna Sawyer, Wow, thank you. Twenty twenty The day the Earth st is still Latu, Yes, Clatu. That is a good one. That's one that we definitely need to get to because it is all about global government, right. The aliens, the threat of the aliens is going to lead us to global government. Which again it's not the aliens are real. It's that in psychological operations, the alien is tied in the consciousness of the target population to the outsider. So you'll see in the Cold War, World War two, and Cold War, the alien threat is usually connected to something related to the military saving US uh. And I'm not making this up. This was actually studied Princeton Radio Research Project. That's there's a section in my book about E. T. Hadley Cantrell Invaders from Mars that this is being studied for psychological warfare. So the Orson Welles stuff, right, that's all studied for the same purposes, and it's to associate in the target audience's mind the external threat with the alien as in the German or the Japanese or the Russian and the Cold War, that's the alien threat. So if you're terrified in an alien movie, right, the outside invader invaders from Mars.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: By the way, invasion of the body Snatchers is a Cold Old War sigh out theme comes up in here. I told you that. And why did I come to that conclusion Because I watched Twilight Zone, the old episodes, and I noticed in the credits that it said made in consultation with the Department of Defense, And I thought, why were Twilight Zone episodes made in conversation with the DD And that's because of what I'm telling you. But thank you, Shauna. We will cover the day the Earth says still is claw to Christ. I think that that kind of an alien being is usually they will take the Christ mythos and they'll transfer it into some kind of alien type savior all the time. Yeah, you see that throughout all kinds of stuff. That was a big thesis of my book. In regard to the Spielberg section, the Hgul section about aliens self destruct sequence five dollars, thank you, Sean Shadow, Shadow, Bannadon Shadow, Steve Bannon, jay Is, Miles Mathews Legit seems like too many brilliant opinions from one person. I think Miles Mathis goes way overboard with fakery. I don't. I mean, I read a couple articles four years ago and I thought, oh, that's interesting, that's interesting, and then it's like, oh, everything's fake. No, I think he goes too far. I don't. After a certain point, I don't remember what I was reading. There was something I was like, no, this is not fake. I don't remember exactly what it was. But now I quit paying attention to Miles Mathis after the third or fourth article. So I gave him a fair hearing, not saying that everything he says is wrong. I'm not saying he's a bad guy. I don't know if it's a sye op. I just quit paying attention to it. I mean, I have limited time, you know, I want to focus on the work I do so a lot of time. I will give something a kind of a hearing for a period and I'll be like, Eh, that's not And usually my intuition is right. When I follow my intuition. I have pretty attuned census to sensing bullshit because I've had a lot of bullshit thrown at me over the years. You finally you get you know, you get pretty adept at at sensing these things. Doesn't mean I'm infallible. I can. I make mistakes at times, but you know, I've put a pretty good number of years now into psyops and understanding how this stuff works. You can see an entire shelf here devoted to just that. So I would say everything fakery, there's a good chance that that's part of that. Maybe that's what it was. That was the other cast Sunstein Cognitive Infiltration fake conspiracy theory thesis was Mandela flat Earth and everything fake. I think those are really good contenders there for the same psychological Operations Unit wherever that's coming out of Fort WATCHUGA or wherever. I think Fort Wachuga does a lot of online sty ops. If I remember, John Young from Krypton had a talk where he discusses that, and they will do that. They will. It's a kind of wargaming, right, They'll come up with these drills, fake psychological operation scenarios. Remember jade Helm. I told you jade Helm was fake, and I was right. I told you there wasn't going to be Marshall Law. I told you that was a much of watching what you would do in response to this fake conspiracy theory. Oh guess what that was at the beginning of war games, wasn't it? Yes?
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 6: So Yes. Again, not bragging, but I'm somebody who did master's work on psychological warfare in fiction. That's what my master's work is on. So I know this from a real academic setting. I'm not a bullshitter. I know what I'm talking about. Anthony. Thank you for your twenty books books, twenty bucks. I'll take twenty books two and you say, a new subscriber to your site, love your work. Thank you, looking forward to hearing more from you. Really appreciated, Anthony. That's I'm humbled that you would donate Andrew, thank you. I'm humbled as well. Which globalist book do you recommend reading first? I get this question a lot. I'm gonna say the best place to start is you could go two ways. You could go the quick, easy read route and do hgu Well's Open Conspiracy, because you could read that in a day, few hours. It's not a long book, and you see it all laid out. It's all laid out right there in one hundred and fifty one hundred and eighty pages. Maybe that's one route, very quick, very easy. If you want a little more depth, a little more meat to start out with, and say a three to four hundred page book, read Anglo American Establishment by Quickly, which is a shorter, more precise analysis of the globalists from the author of Tragian Hope. All right, so when you've done one of two, or two of those, if you've done them both, I would say, next, graduate on to my talks on Tragian Hope. So I covered the thirteen hundred page tome for you. I read the entire thing, and I did a series of eight or nine lectures on that two years ago. Everybody appreciates that. Everybody loves that. Nobody else has done that. Nobody else has given you an entire course on the totality of that book. Who else is reading five hundred page books for you? Who else read the eight hundred page seven hundred page Malachi Martin book for you? Who else reads three hundred page Miles Copeland books for you? I mean, I'm sitting here surrounded by I'm not bragging. I'm just saying, nobody else is doing that for you. And yet so many people just talk shit to me. So many people Jordan Pearson doesn't do this, does he?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Who has read Ghosts in the Machine and did an entire book report on it for you? Who did an entire book report on the Republic? So the shit talkers talked shit, I think because they can't hang. And that's just the way. It is not my fault. You can't hang. Who read this entire tome here, three hundred pages of Jacques Attalie and his futurist bullshit?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 6: That's you? And who's going to keep reading globless books one by one by one by one?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 6: I will anyway, thank you. So that's what I would say. I was Readopen Conspiracy. If you want fiction, read Brave New World and go listen to my talking Brave New World. That one's that's pretty bad ass, man. I'm not bragging, but I think I nailed Brave New World. Really proud of that. I did that about three years ago. It was one of the first talks that I did that really kind of got some traction. I got shared on a lot of sites. The audio files did so seven, eight, ten thousand. Back then three years ago. That was like, whoa, you know, I've never gotten that much on audio back then. You know, now that's kind of the norm for or YouTube. So we've had a lot of growth. That's good news. But read Brave New World if you want to start there. If you want to start fiction, I'm saying, read Brave New World and listen to my Brave New World talk. If you want to start faction, do the HD Wells or the Quickly. But if you go to my site, there's a recommended reading list and you can go down to the Globalist book series, which I need to update. I haven't updated that in a couple of months. We've done quite a few Globalist books since then. So thank you Anthony and Randy Randy Churchill. Have you done a book review on ancestral Sin. Yes, well it's not a book review, but I've read a bunch of roman IDEs. We cover this in a few talks. Now I do I have an essay. It took me nine years to solve the problem with roman IDEs, and it ultimately it wasn't about ancestral Sin. I've read that book twice. I don't have a talk on it. But what you want to read is my paper on logos and logo in Romanides. There I get to the bottom of the issue with the problem with the Romanides, which is that he does not believe that there's any analogia at all, and he thinks that's the Orthodox position. The Orthodox position is not that there's no analogia. It's that the the analogies that we make match up to the logoi or to the energies. The logoi are energies, by the way. That is the Patristic teaching, and that solves the problem in Romanites. And if you follow Romanites position out, it means that you can't speak about God at all, which is dumb and it's not even worth. It took me nine years dealing with Romanites disciples to come to that, to solve that issue of a lot of heat and heartache on the way to solving that nine year dilemma. But I solved it in that paper, and it's solved also in Father Florowsky's essay Creation and Creaturehood. So I understand what you're saying with ancestral sin, and I know it sounds like I'm dodging it. But the ultimate issue in Romanites isn't about ancestral sin. It's about scripture. Because he says that the way that he formulates his view of ancestral sin is because he does not believe that scripture can convey the word of God. And that's because nothing in human linguistics or symbolism can actually match up to the uncreated. And this is what he calls the sickness of religion. There's some truth in that, but it's a perversion because he goes too far with it, because he mistakenly thinks that you can't speak about God at all in signs and symbols because that would be of some version of analogia, and all sickness of religion is the analogia. Well, guess what all of the Eastern fathers teach the analogia? So that's not the sickness of religion. So stop worshiping Romanites. Romanitest leader out there and cult followers who slavishly follow this ridiculous view. It's it's ridiculous. I can show you countless quotes from Basil, from Saint John Damascus, from all the Eastern Fathers, from Chris st. Gregor Nissa against Unumius where he talks about analogia and using terms for God, and they do match up to a sense. They don't exhaust him, but they do match up in some degree, not to the essence, but to the energies. We shouldn't even have to debate this. It makes me really mad because I spent nine years arguing with somebody who was a friend of mine over this. Anyway, that's the root of the Romanies issue, and I'd spent nine years on it. I know what I'm talking about, and I've read his other works too, I've read Patristic theology, I've read his papers on cambc and all that stuff. I get heated. And when we talk about that. But by the way, your question about Augustinian original sin, Yes, actually there is a difference between the Orthodox view of original sin. We do believe in an ancestral sin. Okay, I'm just saying that roman IDEs is not the final word on this. Okay. Romanides is wrong, Augustine is wrong. There's a different, more accurate Orthodox position. Actually, the Orthodox Study Bible just lays it out very simple. Early on in the Orthodox Study Bible there's a discussion of ancestral sin and lays it out fine, shouldn't be a problem, but we don't accept the Augustinian view, which unfortunately does still have taints of Manicheanism in it. Jay, I'm doing an essay on NGO's and democracy, human rights and asylum. Any light on the matter, Yes, Listen to the Miles Copeland talk. Listen to last week's tale Brief History of the Future. Listen to the interview with to Regnum Arctose where I covered Syria and NGOs. Those are three talks that you could listen to right now that deal with that pretty extensively. Jay, I'm reading a cult Renaissance Church rum by Hoffman. Is a black pill for the tradcats. Yep, thank god, Finally, this is what I was hoping for for the last eight years, ten years, a black pill for the tradcats. Finally, Hoffman has grasped this. He's one hundred percent right about the second millennium of Christianity. Unfortunately, he's completely wrong about the first millennium of Christianity. And I say that not to be rude. I'm not being mean or offensive to Michael Hoffman. It's just simply I think that he's not spent a significant amount of time in the first millennium of the Church Fathers. I've spent thirteen years in the First Millennium of the Church Fathers, thousands of pages of that of those volumes over there, so I know what I'm talking about. I'm not the most learned church Patristics person in the world. There are plenty of Patristic scholars out there who know way more than me.
Speaker 5: But I put a lot of.
Speaker 6: Time into that, and he is absolutely on point in that second millennium. In fact, I was having a big sort of quandary as to how do we understand the issue of the Jesuits, right, because obviously this sort of Seventh day Adventist Messianic Judaism view of how the Jesuits control everything in the world, that's really stupid, but it's partially right, right. I mean, there are influential Jesuits. Jesuits have had power, So what's the correct view here? And I think Hoffman finally solved that in that book. Now he doesn't spend like the majority of the book on Jesuits, but once you understand what's in that book, then you can understand how the Jesuits adopt the hermatic perennialism idea of how to inculturate and do all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying that every sense of and culturation is wrong. There's some of this in Orthodoxy. What I'm getting at is not in culturation being the problem, but rather the adoption of her meticism. That's the problem, and that is what happens in Rome. So what Michael Hoppin has finally figured out is what I figured out. And he's right. I'm not saying he got this from me. I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying that what I was realizing in James Kelly and in God History and Dialectic and then when you read Stani Lloyd and you read Gregory Palamos and you realize their critiques to the West are true, which leads you directly to Orthodoxy. Obviously, you start to see the problem in the second millennium and why the Western Church adopted her meticism and the theses there are one hundred percent truth. It's right, that's the solution. These are big questions, big questions that people have not had answers to for fricking hundreds of years. Man, this is big stuff and that's the answer. So pretty amazing that we're seeing this kind of stuff being written and discovered. We're living at a time of like, you know, huge revelations, you know, I mean partly through the Internet and people researching on the internet. So there's a good side and a bad side to the Internet. But anyway, yes, it's definitely a black pill for trads and the trad cats. Man, boy, they get mad at me. I sure don't make the trads mad, don't know. They get furious and then they eventually convert. So that's good. I'm glad you're mad, because you trad cats that are getting mad. I'm hitting on something. And by the way, I am invited to an informal trad church. I'm not gonna say which one the Roman sphere of things, it's an informal invite, and I will be debating the entire church. There are some prominent people at this church. I'm not going to say where it is. It is traditional Roman Catholic church. It's incommunion with Romans, not Sata. And I'm going to be debating basically the entire church there on these issues. That's going to be a lot of fun. Hopefully we can maybe record this in some way. I don't know if they're going to be willing to do that. It may be that they're inquiring, you know, in a more subtle sense. But I'm going to be a league gate there to basically debate an entire Roman Catholic church. I actually kind of did this a couple of years ago. I didn't debate a whole church, but it's kind of like a whole not a youth group. Singles Catholic Singles Group invited me to come debate in a way in Saint Louis. That was a lot of fun. This is something similar. We'll see what happens this summer. Shanna says, I listened to a commentary, Yeah, Frank's Romans feudalism decline. Yeah, I think you know, if you've heard me do recent interviews where we talk about this, Yeah, I think there's something to that thesis. Go back to my old interview with James Kelly Zombie Mass, the Zombie Mass, and it gets into the Frankish thesis because the Frankish thesis ties into the changes in the West under the Carolinians. Yep, Billy Oakuay denying pedal communion. It's not accidental rejection of icons. It all happens at the same period, eight hundreds Carolinians, right exactly, and it ties into the Franks. Yep, yep, yep. It's true. Now I don't know if every aspect of it's true. Okay, it can be oversimplified a bit, but yes, there's something to it. And by the way, a great doctor or a great citation that I saw supporting it is Saint Phocius has a section I mean, I'm trying to think of where it is in one of his letters. Saint Phocius has a section where he talks about the Frankish monks beginning to spread the filioquay in Orthodox areas. Yeah, and that to me suggested, yes, there's definitely something to this, not just being a historic theory, but you can actually find direct sources back to Phocius. The great discussing this being spread by Frankish monks. Anyway, well, I'm getting hungry and we're winding down here. As I said, tomorrow we'll have part two, which will be Pentagon Brain analysis for subscribers to Jay's analysis. If anybody else has any questions, this is the last chance. I'll give it a couple more minutes. We'll listen to this great goofy song. I don't even know spiritual Sky, I guess that is who does this? Some weird Russian or Croatian synth ban from the eighties. Uh, we'll listen to a little bit of this, and again, thank you guys. Remember to go to Warski Screams Queen. I can't say my awes Worski stream Friday night. It's gonna be a lot of fun. It's gonna be intellectual, it's gonna be funny, it's gonna be goofy. It's gonna be dramatic and wild with these we w was Kangs Wakanda. We're gonna get some people from Wakanda on the stream and it's gonna be a lot of fun. Check that out. Any last questions. Don't see any more super chats, So I guess we'll call it a A A night with that Croatian synth wave. Thank you guys very much, A lot of fun. War Games was a lot of fun. God bless and look for Worsky stream. Hopefully my co hosting will be worthwhile. It will be a lot of fun by Kuba and I guess we will call it