Speaker 1: Good morning guys. Good morning guys. How is everyone doing this morning on this great every fable earl? Yeah, m good morning guys. How is everyone doing this morning? M hm hm you been otiver yuh, Good morning guys, Good morning peacut. How you guys doing this morning? By the way, I did so. I did send a link to the stream yesterday to to no for No Culture with Andrew to a lawyer friend to try to see if he can help. And no, it's not Vince, it's not beat fucking bt L, It's not fucking bt L. Fuck Ves. It's a lawyer that is big. He's big. Non, it's Stephen p Knude. You know, Andrew, Andrew has right. But when you're here's the thing, there were here's the thing because these group homes get investigated so many times because of people I want to throw for this lawsuits and fribulous stop out home on gyp ship.
Speaker 2: Mhm h.
Speaker 3: Mine mine mm hmmm, volunteer it.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 4: Hello, Oh.
Speaker 1: Hey, Bobby, I didn't call I didn't call Evince on Andrew.
Speaker 5: Oh, I I called Stephen p Nude.
Speaker 1: I told Stephen just number one. Stephen p Nude deals with you know, he he deals with the biggest people in the business.
Speaker 4: What is he dealing though, copyright anything?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: He also here's the but he also if he can't do it, he can find someone that can.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but good morning Bobby, Good morning Jake.
Speaker 7: Oh no, oh wow.
Speaker 4: K.
Speaker 1: No, don't don't h m h.
Speaker 4: Stop what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Oh stop?
Speaker 4: Did you?
Speaker 8: Did you ban them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: As they come back so quick.
Speaker 1: Ya mm hmmm.
Speaker 9: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 1: Fucket we're losing the YouTube going to tens and kick.
Speaker 4: Now's leave the YouTube on even the YouTube on Dick? Did you fucking leave the girl? God damn it.
Speaker 8: Mh you're back?
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, yep. H only fun. I think those are three separate accounts. And why is Pegan banned?
Speaker 1: Mhm no comment?
Speaker 4: What did he do?
Speaker 1: I think you have peka.
Speaker 4: He's got it in fucking mod No, it's a real peak cut.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 1: Uh can I beat it for no reason?
Speaker 4: No, don't do that. Don't be silly.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Oh you want to do that.
Speaker 1: It's kind of an asshole.
Speaker 4: No, he's not. Why is he an asshole?
Speaker 5: His restling show is horrible? Why I'm kidding I love your wrestling show.
Speaker 4: H yeah, you do, Yeah, you do. Jake. I found myself rooting for you the other day, holy ship. Uh, a lot of people were rooting for you. Why because it was fucking Gibb and Jerry.
Speaker 1: By the way.
Speaker 5: By the way, Jim was was in here last night for his Benny his new show.
Speaker 1: He's doing.
Speaker 4: My new show.
Speaker 1: He had he had to go do. He had to go do a show with the puppet. He's got a new show called the Bennie Cup Benny Turn Show.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, they do what they do.
Speaker 4: Good for them.
Speaker 1: He's a moron. Who Jim?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, what do you mean? He was in here like he was on the show, on the show. In the chat, Oh what was he saying?
Speaker 1: He was saying, Hey, that's it.
Speaker 4: I think I see yeah, I think I've seen him pop up just as I was leaving. Yeah, yes, today a good one.
Speaker 7: Brother.
Speaker 5: Dude too out at the end, dude, d it was crazy.
Speaker 1: Ashley was on. Ashley was on uh huh uh for Shawn, the Dawn was on.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: Others were on Your Mama was on.
Speaker 4: Nope, that wasn't happening. Who else is on? John?
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 1: Nick but Nick was here.
Speaker 4: Nick? Yeah, what do you do that one? No filter was slive or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you had you had to go do no filter.
Speaker 1: You had to go do no filter.
Speaker 4: Oh that's who came on after the show, like on that show after you Love, after I left. Yeah, okay, Oh, Abby's here, Go to see Abby.
Speaker 1: Abby's here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't see her in the chat line?
Speaker 1: Damn it?
Speaker 7: What what?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Broken screens?
Speaker 8: Midnights, the news.
Speaker 6: Storms coming warm, very word. She drops the flame in all this cone.
Speaker 12: Saying you're the cone, You're the fight.
Speaker 13: You're the voice that cuts.
Speaker 12: You are the best and Susan shake, but the summer your maz everything fast, No more.
Speaker 9: About that.
Speaker 8: Because we say cracks, haunts and empty halls.
Speaker 7: But you pain home, kne every wall.
Speaker 12: A rebel, smile fearless.
Speaker 8: So you make the broken tieces all the child noise.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, Hey, hi, mhm, what's up? What's up? What's up? Dick?
Speaker 4: It's a dick.
Speaker 8: Wonder fuck h.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's fun to be what's up?
Speaker 9: Top?
Speaker 2: But does say what's up? Dick?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I know? Oh ship m hm, but good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How are what huh, how.
Speaker 1: Are you doing this morning?
Speaker 4: Oh? Good? It sounds sorry. I started hearing it sounded like you were like hollering into a toilet or something. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your mom was a toilet really sorry?
Speaker 4: What's got you in a dicky mood?
Speaker 1: I slept good last night?
Speaker 4: You slept good last night?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Your mother?
Speaker 4: Who e slept with all them dicks? Oh? Jay Cutson, each turns is here? Hey, how's it calling?
Speaker 13: H Jake likes the chocolate bars.
Speaker 4: He thinks it's chocolate, guys. He thinks that's chocolates.
Speaker 1: Give me one minute. I'll go put it.
Speaker 5: I'll go put turds on the I'm putting turds on the black list so people can't say that word.
Speaker 4: Huh. Oh ship, I'll be back, Jake, all right, right, m.
Speaker 2: Yes, what's up?
Speaker 1: Guys? Oh? Stop breathing down.
Speaker 2: Yo, Takio's knees. How you doing?
Speaker 7: Terry, Terry?
Speaker 1: Terry just came in and bought three sweet tease. Thank you, Terry, Terry.
Speaker 5: Strange, Thank you, Thank you, sweetheart, Terry Strange.
Speaker 1: Lobby.
Speaker 5: Sweetheart Terry came in and dropped Thank you this, Terry, thank your Terry Strange y'all.
Speaker 1: Mmm mmmm.
Speaker 14: Mhm, no, mmm, I wanted them Mobola. They want they want the mobile.
Speaker 1: Pretty sweet team brought up let's see.
Speaker 2: Her here guards.
Speaker 1: If you get it's very and and stupid.
Speaker 5: If anybody else want to go support Terry, Terry is a very awesome person. Amusing lebby let me Terry, hope that you're doing awesome today.
Speaker 1: Doing guards today.
Speaker 2: Kay.
Speaker 5: So people are keep so people are are are still are still going into my personal Facebook timeline and putting had birthday on my timeline because people. Yeah, I've gotten so many people on my personal Facebook telling me happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: Guys.
Speaker 1: Terry is a yeah. But the thing is, it's like lightly hold on, I'm gonna pin up, guys, go check out Terry.
Speaker 4: Terry.
Speaker 1: Terry is a very awesome person. He you know, all right, Yeah, I just want to say thanking anybody that has been supporting the channel. You know, support support doesn't like you know, support is a lot to people. And sorry, guys, I'm moving around. It's Wednesday. I might have a little bit of a special I have a little surprise coming in the middle from from for the channel. I did last week. I did buy something for the channel, and I will. And the thing is, it's about that I don't even like. It's something that I don't even I've talked about on this channel a lot, being like the worst design the deity is used.
Speaker 2: But yeah, by.
Speaker 1: The way, I just want to say anytime that today I had a thank you, miss Terry. If you need anything, you know, it's the m Yeah, okay, how about.
Speaker 4: Man, by the way, scare you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, Terry, Hey, Terry came in and dropped three sweet teas on the body.
Speaker 4: Sweet sweet sweet.
Speaker 1: Come on, stop freezing on me. Damn, come on, come on, oh sorry, the damn thinking she wanted to freeze up.
Speaker 15: Because it's Bobby. I get my pants. Thanks, No problem, brother, no problem, my pleasure, my pleasure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's They still haven't got that fixed, Harry. They haven't. They said. The new unit is here, but they just don't have anyone to start the way they haven't. Bobby, Terry's on. Harry c went out and she's heard Jamie had the stream in the common area a few times.
Speaker 7: But the.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, everybody, here's the thing today, By the way, I just want to tell you I should have made a vidiot. The next time we have a thunderstore it might be today. I'm gonna do a big showing people, showing people how I react to thunderstorms. Good because here's the problem is, like everybody that that understands doesn't understand you. When I'm on like streams like this, I'm not like, I'm not one people to know that I'm like freaking out about these storms. By the way, my last package, from my last package from the money that uh paulper gave me, the money that the gift card will be here today.
Speaker 4: Oh what is it?
Speaker 5: It's a w w W Championship. It's the the new w World HITVYWE Championship. Yeah, the one with the one that I always say that's the worst one, not the not the big, not the one that is helling to the current one, the one that like has the W logo in the in the center. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, the one that I say that's the worst, not ever.
Speaker 4: The one that I hold in pecans game.
Speaker 2: Yeah h.
Speaker 9: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But by the way, the top of the hour be up live. We'll be at the top of the hour.
Speaker 4: Ah, that's right, is it?
Speaker 1: He doesn't have it set up yet. Oh, Frankie McDonald's showed up to your show way no, three days ago. He that's what he does a lot. He doesn't show up. He only shows up.
Speaker 4: I haven't said them link lately.
Speaker 1: No, it was BF lib.
Speaker 4: That was probably.
Speaker 1: I don't know when, a late night bf Lob the vibe Good Friday with Wendy pack.
Speaker 4: Shit, I don't know, I don't know late night pfly.
Speaker 1: It was from light three months ago. Look, you have three months m m.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I said, only one.
Speaker 5: By the way, I already got somebody. I already got somebody for the library direct, Bobby, what do you got my uh, actually it's a new person.
Speaker 1: It's a lawyer.
Speaker 4: A lawyer. What lawyer?
Speaker 1: I don't. She just came up by feed. Oh you can't hold on? Damn, stop fucking freezing on me him, hold.
Speaker 4: On a matte?
Speaker 1: M hmm stop stop.
Speaker 4: Fuck? Did this motherfucker go? No?
Speaker 9: Mh the fuck?
Speaker 4: Uh Jens big giant men balls. No, you're not blocked. Oh my god, there's two yeggs.
Speaker 5: Yay, yay, only one Jake, No, Jin, you're not blocked, I said, Scott the win By the way, Oh yeah, I know he won't come up. H but here's here's the thing if they're worried about here's the thing that worried about people's hip horites being violated. But they were so loud on the show yesterday.
Speaker 4: Well, I know that's not what to worries, but they want to be able to control the control Andrew, that's the only one.
Speaker 1: No, I sent it.
Speaker 5: So here's the thing when I said so so hi Jin's uh about time men balls, here's the thing I said, I sent uh Scott the link when I sent Bobby the link.
Speaker 4: Yeah, m hm, okyota'snees here, What the funk? Where's the rest of them?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a fake Kyota.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, Well then neither are here.
Speaker 1: Kyoto. Kyoto's knees is a troll. Kyoto's knees is patrol.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: That's Kyota's knees. Man the fuck mm hmm h h. I haven't seen you know what Kyot's needs for a minute, Not that I want it, but yeah, you know, when you're seeing Kyodo's knees, you might be seeing other parts of them. Oh, Oscar Lutor, it's Oscar Oscar Electric.
Speaker 9: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 4: Mmmmm, Rob, becauseis Kyoto's knees has more of a brain than Jake does. Well, there you go. Yeah, well there's Oscar Oscar Electric. So it's good morning Jake, Good morning, my brother Bobby the way.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm I'm following you on on Twitter, Oscar. I just gotta go take somebody off.
Speaker 13: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: What's to day today?
Speaker 1: Don't don't remind me please, m hmm. Just ass no, sorry, it's it's the sixteenth year anniversary of my mother's passing today.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I got you, man, I got you.
Speaker 1: I just followed Hey, Oscar, I just followed you on Twitter. I didn't even put yesterday's episode went two hours. The one we did went too It could have went to over two hours. So I deleted the ball, not deleted the ball, but I deleted the thing off the strame yard.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yem hmm.
Speaker 1: By the way, Ashley screwed up Keiki's name in the promo she did to the Yet today for their show. Actually screwed up Keeki's name.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, not you screw it up.
Speaker 1: It's a little Kiki. She put a a slur, oh I got you, But luckily Oscar fixed it on his.
Speaker 8: Oh oh.
Speaker 1: Sorry, bring that up.
Speaker 4: Hold on what was it on? Like, how did Oscar create it? No, I want to hear this. This is great.
Speaker 1: I created it.
Speaker 5: I created it. Oscar screwed up. Yeah, I does that kind of my bad. I took an a ice cream shot for her.
Speaker 9: Ah.
Speaker 1: I was going new THO realize it was dispelled.
Speaker 4: Mum hm ship half the Saska. Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Gotta, I gotta. I gotta something for everybody. If you want to great hot sauce, go to Bobby Nick's Hot Sauce dot com.
Speaker 4: Jake, I don't have any hot sa.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's not what j J said.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know she was talking about.
Speaker 1: Actually, gotta slip city Huts off dot com and just go the w or check out.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, at the top of the hour, we have the Bobby Frayan Time, Bobby Prey with special guests, Bobby Fray with Bobby Leavy, Bobby Nick to Limon Party. What's Lemon party? Ah, what's Living party?
Speaker 4: You don't want to know.
Speaker 1: The GI guitar. Now, Bobby's Canadian Bacon Hot Sauce.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: There's no such thing as Canadian bacon.
Speaker 4: That's right, Jake, Bobby.
Speaker 1: Scott and Bobby Andrew.
Speaker 4: M h'd be crazy if we're all Bob's.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: Alright.
Speaker 1: I don't want to make it a chat.
Speaker 16: I know we're gonna have issues. But hey, Bobby, Bobby, uh god, god.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, did you fucking put the streamer andying coat there?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, we got this?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: What is?
Speaker 4: That's not really gonna work?
Speaker 1: Oh this is?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh this.
Speaker 4: No, that's not gonna work either.
Speaker 6: Or there's.
Speaker 4: I don't work.
Speaker 7: M h.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah that'll work too.
Speaker 9: For this.
Speaker 4: No, that's just gay.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. I'll believe it. I'll believe it.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 17: Where we are?
Speaker 1: Did I screw up again?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 4: There we are? There, we are run with your hair. There.
Speaker 8: Hey, Jake, it's your opel.
Speaker 11: Doctor Steve from Weird Medicine caught me on vacation. I just wanted to say happy birthday and congratulations on the show. Understand you have Bob Lady and other a list celebrities on your show to say happy birthday. Always enjoy your calls to Tuki no matter what he says, Please keep calling. It's that's one of my favorite moments of every show is when Jake calls in and Tukey hangs up out. All right, take care man, have a great birthday filled with fluids and secretions.
Speaker 4: All untainted by human paths hopefully.
Speaker 8: All right, take care of man.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go, by the way. That if you if you got That was our good friend, doctor Steve, doctor Steve.
Speaker 4: Doctor Steve. Yeah. Where did doctor Steve originate from?
Speaker 1: Uh word medicine? He was on Howard also on uh.
Speaker 4: OPI he's on Howard Show. Really he was.
Speaker 1: He's always serious. He was all serious. Oh okay, yeah, h this one.
Speaker 18: No, yes, it was me anything even famous showing fourth these Jake housing from a bunch of people, Pesti housing, Joe Pesci, I think Chris housing and Rev Robbins housing. Okay, big spooky shout out to the friend Mississippi's favorite time, the one and only Ja catching Jake. You're invest in the world, look what you do, and you're absolutely crushing on your jojub channel.
Speaker 4: So proud of you, your friends, keep at it. Whoa, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 18: I said all those things, so now I would say my thing, which is when your enemies be cursed.
Speaker 4: I'm out of breath, Okay, I'm in Denver.
Speaker 18: That's right, good a mountains by.
Speaker 4: Very nice?
Speaker 1: Hey that is hello?
Speaker 4: Oh what's the name?
Speaker 1: His name is dark? His name is Dan?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Is this the wrestling?
Speaker 1: I don't know he loved the a.
Speaker 4: Oh Dinny.
Speaker 1: Huh boy, that's the jackass button. I'm a loser. Yeah, yes you are, Jake.
Speaker 4: You answer youseself. I'm sorry you're go on schizophrenic? No you sure?
Speaker 13: Kah m hm.
Speaker 9: Hm yeah, holy.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, all right, I'm gonna hey, I know that you've got to get out of here soon.
Speaker 4: Soon is is?
Speaker 9: Yea?
Speaker 1: So how how about then Sun Guns in texts?
Speaker 11: Who?
Speaker 4: Yeh what good Guns in Texas? Gonna do me?
Speaker 1: Hey? What about I gotta I know who we can bring on? Trying to bring on. He's a guy texts, he's your former co host. He's from Texas. He's in a wheelchair here.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You guys just shook all TGB together.
Speaker 4: Uh, you're confused, he's not from Texas.
Speaker 1: You know what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course once you said TGV.
Speaker 5: He's the one that says he always he is the one that always bad mouths you on on Russell Heads.
Speaker 19: Mm hmmm yeah, owen, Yeah, because he's a dick hole. He's a cunt based as well, So there you go.
Speaker 1: I could take Calin's name. M h, I just think it was ry Kin here from the Steel Toe show. You r in your mouth a eargo.
Speaker 8: I warned you once, I warned you twice.
Speaker 12: You just couldn't take advice talking about aprom Nick and Kayla stirring up here like a human failure.
Speaker 17: Now you're drowning in the mess you made, and nobody's coming to say the day.
Speaker 4: Hey should have listened to me. I told you back then.
Speaker 13: Now you finally see shut up about it.
Speaker 1: From Nick and Kayla.
Speaker 5: You didn't know it's.
Speaker 4: Biting you back in And how about it?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 12: I was right and Cake was right. Wild your pride got a loud a bunch of truth.
Speaker 9: Guy.
Speaker 12: Then now you're stuck in the fall out.
Speaker 17: You're living in all that cloud, all that fakes up, but your rimpire cracked from a thin gas on.
Speaker 6: The fire smiles on you, but.
Speaker 4: The mirror's getting clear of rend that's looking at you.
Speaker 12: Ever stream every late night cap.
Speaker 4: He thought you were slick, but the crowd.
Speaker 1: Saw that act.
Speaker 4: He kept pushing buttons like.
Speaker 8: It's all for shot.
Speaker 4: But Cormas got.
Speaker 17: Received since she's ready to go.
Speaker 4: Hey should have listened to me.
Speaker 1: I told you back then.
Speaker 12: Now you finally see shut up about apron nick k Kayla.
Speaker 4: You didn't.
Speaker 12: Now it's biting your back and Hey, how bout Now?
Speaker 17: I was right and Jae was, Oh your.
Speaker 12: Pride guy alloud?
Speaker 1: But your truth guy? Then?
Speaker 13: Now you're stuck in the fall of the You're.
Speaker 4: Living in TikTok.
Speaker 17: Spotlight's cold, all the drama's getting no better stings now.
Speaker 8: Huh when the ring once.
Speaker 12: Called yo bluff, you said we won't roll call spitter, but we watched the wall start splinter. You had your chances. You played your part.
Speaker 13: Now the arm right.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I told you back then.
Speaker 12: You finally see shut up about Annika.
Speaker 17: You didn't.
Speaker 4: You got greater.
Speaker 2: Hey, dog on the sun.
Speaker 6: Now you know it's true.
Speaker 8: The fall out came straight back at you.
Speaker 1: Jake was right.
Speaker 4: I was to Now you lift up with nothing.
Speaker 9: But the.
Speaker 6: We told you.
Speaker 17: But you never you.
Speaker 4: Hey, cut, you never listen.
Speaker 10: Oh my, the phone started listening on that one. Mm oh oh, Drake is muted. Oscar Electric says, I like Gi Yodo. I can't figure him out. I think he's a serial killer in London. Well might be, and he says, Oscar, he's a serial killer? Are you stiller?
Speaker 4: Serial ainus killer in London?
Speaker 9: You are?
Speaker 4: Yeah? He beats that ain'tus? What do you do? Whatever floats the boat?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 4: That's what I always say? Foot jack. M's Jake doing fucking eye?
Speaker 10: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: It's crusty or something.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 5: M m hm.
Speaker 4: Jake's's hold on? What am I holding on to? Someone came in your ass? H I bet paper called.
Speaker 7: Quiet?
Speaker 9: Quiet?
Speaker 8: M always be quiet?
Speaker 4: Yeah, mm hmm mhmm. You're gonna give Jacob minute. We're gonna give chacom to clean up because someone came in his.
Speaker 7: H m h.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 7: Hm mhm.
Speaker 4: Shuttle sneeze. How are you doing? I think so?
Speaker 1: Poor?
Speaker 4: Police will will wi you will?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Who came in your ass?
Speaker 1: You know what? Kyotos needs? Your band having those days? Why come back on your come back on your original count, Kyoto? Come back on your real count, Kyoto.
Speaker 4: No, let's not really get out Kyoto, that's thing. Why did you brand him?
Speaker 1: Come back with?
Speaker 5: Comeback with your original cal personally? Make you other of these scott or baby or jin.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Oh Jake or Chris jib.
Speaker 9: H m hm.
Speaker 4: It's funny, Jesus, somebody just say they want to fuck his butt. I think somebody just says said that they want to funk Jake's but h I swear to God that sw m hm. They want to fuck chack chack spots. What the hell I would somebody want to do that? H croakey, Okay, I mean it is when it is right.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm supposed to be quiet.
Speaker 4: I'm supposed to be quiet.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Say you're quiet, guys.
Speaker 9: Mhm, it's okay.
Speaker 4: It's quiet time, quiet time, quiet time, good time, everybody.
Speaker 9: Oh boy, okay, oh boy, give I a dame quiet, it's everybody take a nap.
Speaker 4: Ah and think this time. It's the all spam in my twitter. Uh see him a bob that's his requests. Holy fuck, this is retired. Mm hmm.
Speaker 9: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: That sounds for that bullsh m.
Speaker 1: H m hmm.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know what he's doing. He's backing in the back. M oh it me is bye bye bye