Speaker 1: M H.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome, welcome to the lesson of the day, directly from the murderous healing center of a course in Murders International. We are is the lesson of the day, right and our lesson of the day is one sixty nine By Grace. I live by Grace. I am released, And let's just repeat that slowly for ourselves in our mind. By Grace, I live by Grace. I am released, and we will be offered here an experience of release. We are offered an experience to give what has been given us, to give the thought of God the sort of light, and in that experience our release. Let's just do that for an instant, to accomplish that lesson right away, and we might even have right away a look from where we are coming from in this mind training of the Quasimir is because already yesterday's lesson indicated us that we are here to experience something of which we actually cannot even speak of. It's really amazing, isn't it. We have been given here a lesson dealing with grace of God, and we can't even speak of it. We don't even know. We's in our human conceptual condition of what we are speaking about. And yet there is an experience in the mind right, and there's a knowingness in the mind. There's a perfect certainty that this is what takes care of us. And if you are, for example, in the program for recovery of addiction called the Dwarfstep program, no matter what group, if it is an art alcoholic or a drug addict, or overeating or gambler, you will be directed to in your practice to always remember that it is not you doing to accomplish liberation, to accomplish release. I cannot do my release. I can only ask for it. And if I give everything I was holding on in my sick human mind system, then I will be taking care of a power greater than myself. And so somebody in the program will always also teach it that way that my freedom, my healing, my liberation, and my release is by the grace of God, and only by the grace of God. I only have to work the program. I only have to do this lesson and remember it and apply it through the day. And yet yesterday we have been given another idea that shows us how focused we actually are supposed to be, because we have to claim it also the grace of God is offered us, and we have to claim it that this is how we have been created, this is what is given us, this is what is ours, and this is what we can give now. And so I just be here. Some do sentences from yesterday's lesson to brings that out with that introduction of today's lesson, because they indicate what is there really going on? And he says, for example here in the third paragraph that finally he comes himself, and he's talking about God, that God comes himself and takes us in his arms and sweeps away the cop webs of our sleep. So the cop webs of our sleep. You know we're talking here. You're in your house and you have spied us and copwebs and they are kind of maybe representing that you haven't cleaned your house well. And there is now a grace. There's a faculty that sweeps that house clean, that sweeps our mind and our thinking clean. And it is his gift of grace that is more than just an answer, he says, it restores all memories the sleeping mind for God or certainty of what. And here it is where we go towards that love's meaning. It's about love and It's about that an experience of love, because the meaning of love can only be that meaning what it is in God's mind, which means love without an opposite, love without an interpretation, love without my idea about it. And from there he speaks in the next exparagraph, the third third sentence for incrase, in grace, you see a light that covers all the world in love, and watch fear disappear from every face as hearts rise up and claim the light as theirs. What a message, isn't it? Fear disappears. If I let through that grace show me that, everything will disappear in my mind, but this laugh will be there. I will see that light. Fear disappears from every face as hearts rise up and claim the light astairs. I'm just repeating that sentence and the practice. What we were given was I come to you, father, and you will come to me. Who ask I am the son you love? Your grace is given me. I claim it now. Now today's lesson one sixty nine By grace, I live by grace. I am released. He will talk about that unspeakable experience and that we are talking here about an experience given by grace that is not of this world right, and that's why he also speaks in that lesson of the oneness of self that we have won, and he speaks about revelation, and he also just I'm gonna go back once more to a lesson we will review it anyway in the review lessons one fifty eight, and he talks about that experience very clearly in one point fifty eight. At the end of second paragraph, he says, experience cannot be shared directly in the way that vision can. Yeah, the revelation that the father and the son of Jue will come in time to every mind. Yet is that time determined by the mind itself, not thought? See, But that time, he will explain, in today's lesson, is already said. You have already determined that there is no time except now. It's the only time we have. We only have now. We have determined that it is now. And where I'm gonna go last paragraph, he speaks again about that revelation, that it doesn't matter when that revelation comes, but that is not of time yet. Time has still one gift to give in which drue knowledge is reflected in a way so accurate its image shares its unseen holiness, its likeness shines with its immortal love. And that's how we practice seeing with the eyes of Christ. So you see, it is all about remembering that we are not having a goal here on the timeline. We are not accomplishing discourse by studying it conceptually and becoming a better professor in understanding what the concepts say. He makes very clear that this course doesn't give revelation, but it directs us our mind towards revelation that comes by itself, by the grace of God. Okay, and now we are kind of ready to start out with today's lesson one sixty nine. Ant we okay, And he says right away, grace is an aspect of the love of God. We want to remember that Lesson one sixty nine. Grace is an aspect of the love of God, which is most like the state prevailing in the unity of truth. It is the word most of the aspiration, for it leads beyond the world entirely. We were already saying that, you know, we are offered an experienced not of this world. It will lead beyond the world entirely. It is past learning. Yet the goal of learning, for grace cannot come until the mind prepares itself for true acceptance. Here you have the purpose of the lesson and of the practice of a lesson. We are preparing ourselves so that we basically can accept it. Now, Grace becomes inevidable instantly in those who have prepared a tabor where it can be gently laid and willingly received an altar clean and holy for the gift. So you see, he speaks of it as a gift, and that's how we should think of it. It's a gift. Grace is acceptance of the love of God within a world of seeming hate and fear. By grace alone, the hate and fear are gone. See, all the ego's mind system is simply gone. And that is what you can experience. You can experience to be free, a relief of what was burdening you through thousands of years. For grace presents a state so opposite to everything the word contains that those whose minds are lighted by the gift of grace cannot believe the word of fear is real. Let's read that long sentence once again. By grace alone, the hate and fear gone. For grace presents a state so opposite to everything The word contains that those whose minds are lighted by the gift of grace cannot believe the word of fear is real. Grace is not learned. The final step must go beyond all learning. Grace is not the goal. This causes bires to attain. We prepare for grace in that an open mind can hear the call to waken. It is not shut tight against God's voice. It has become aware that there are things it doesn't know, and thus is ready to accept a state completely different from experience with which it is familiarly at home. It is completely different to the human condition. It is completely different to the way we think as human beings, in cause and effect being separated. It is completely different to anything how we perceive it on the timeline, and how we dream along on the timeline with any goals in future, with the past and the future having real, completely different. For goodness sake, thank God that it is different. Imagine it would not be different. That would be eternal condemnation. Here we have perhaps appeared to contradict our statement that the revelation of the Father and the Son as one has been already said. But we have also said the mind determines when that time will be and has determined it. And that's what we actually just read in less than one fifty eighty. You know that this is what the mind itself determines, and the mind will only determine it when it has enough of its past and its past effects, when it has enough of the nightmare. How he made up a word in the limited thinking of himself in relationship with God. Right, so we can also not determine it. Every mind does it in the beginning. You know, now I'm going to work a little bit, no matter, do some yoga, do some change of diet, I do whatever, some dancing, and then I will have revelation. Right. But finally we see it doesn't work that way. It doesn't work to set the goal on the timeline. We have to escape time altogether. This is pure chaseus. You know, Jesus offers us an escape of time. It doesn't offer us an experience on the timeline. He says, you have to come home. Your father waits you home. This is not your home. And therefore that escape of time is really what revelationship brings about and shows us that we are actually not part of time, but that needs a revel story experience that is not understood. In a transformative experience from let's say, from fear to love, it has to go to true love, to one singular love, to God's love. Yet we urge you to bear witness to the word of God, to hasten the experience of truth and speed its advent into every mind that recognizes truth's effects on you. You see, it's amazing because now he says, you better be about to give that away. You better be about to share that and speed its advent into every mind. He says, right, that recognizes truth effects on you. So it is immediately a giving as I received. Oneness is simply the idea God is, and that is you will not find that so much in the cause you know that he makes such a statement. You know, God is a fact, he might say at some other point. God is. But always remember that you are. You ain't. You are not existing on the timeline in truths God is, But I ain't. I have no existence on my own dreaming, right, I only exist as God created me. So let's just dive into that for a moment, and yeah, just try to experience that or simply simply think about it. You know and and bonder it in your mind that you you come close closest to that what that experience is, because it has to be revelatory, but that revelation will show that God is and you do not exist as a body on the timeline, or is any idea you were thinking of. Let's take a.
Speaker 1: Moment at don dun d do do do do don't do?
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, thank you. Yeah, he's offering us an experience. Jesus is talking about an experience of oneness and says that oneness is simply the idea God is and in his being capitalized, Yeah, in his being, he encompasses all things. No mind holds anything but him, No mind holds anything but him. We say God is, and then we cease to speak, for in that knowledge, words are meaningless. Here you have it, That's what we said, right, it's not just meaningless. We don't even have words. We're just trying to describe it. But we don't have words. There are no lips to speak them, and no part of mind sufficiently distinct distinct to feel that it is now aware of something not itself. It has united with its source, with its true source Us, and like it sauce itself. It merely is, It merely is, And here you have it. We cannot speak, nor write, nor even think of this at all. It comes to every mind when total recognition that its will is God's has been completely given and received, completely, completely given and received completely. It returns the mind into the endless present. Say to yourself, endless present, where the past and future cannot be conceived. It lies beyond salvation, past all thought of time, forgiveness and the Holy Face of Christ. Those are our ideas that help us on the way. They bring us to the gates of heaven. And once we have forgiven ourselves, let go. And that's what was so valuable as an identity, so valuable as well. I'm disent dead, and I have dissent those capacities. And once we have given them all over to the Holy Spirit, and we are standing mis empty hands at the gates of heaven in front of our creator. And that's when he reveals himself. It lies beyond servation, past all thought of time. I repeat this last sentence, past all thought of time, forgiveness, and the Holy Face of Christ. The Son of God has merely disappeared into his Father as his Father has in him. The word has never been at all. Eternity remains a constant state. Eternity is not part of time. Eternity is another word for our experience of timelessness, when time ceases, when isn't there and there's no thought being projected into the future, and there's nothing to accomplish here in the dream, and you're just as you are, content with a happiness that is not of this world, with a feeling that you cannot describe, but with a fullness of presence in you, that constant state, this state you cannot lose. You will not be able to lose that. You can think that you can replace it with other ideas of yourself, but you still cannot lose it. It is given by God, once revealed, it is always successive, It is indeed always open. This is beyond the experience we try to hasten. Yet forgiveness taught and learned brings with it the experiences which pair witness that the time the mind is self determined to abandoned or But this is now at hand once again, a very important sentence. Yet forgiveness taught and learned brings with it the experiences which pear witness that the time the mind it self determined to abandoned or but this all, but this is now at hand. If you're gonna sho need, the time is now, he says. And it's not just possible now. This is the only time there is. It can never be any other time. We do not haste need in that what you will offer was concealed from him who teaches what forgiveness means, or learning was already in his mind, accomplished and complete, his mind capitalized. It is also your mind. God is the mind with what you think, the mind of the Holy Spirit, of the One of Christ, who is with you, who accompanize you home, who directs you, shows you the way. All learning is already and was already accomplished and complete. He recognized all the time holds and gave it to all minds that each one might determine from a point where time was ended. When it is released to revelation and eternity, you see it as a release that occurs, a release to revelation and to eternity. We are releasing our mind to what is true. We have repeated several times before that you but make a journey that is done. The past is over, it is accomplished, it is done. But as long as you think you have something to do, you better be about that, because then you still believe that there is past and it has some effect on you and Israel. Then make all effort to come to that point where you can't be shown that old time is already over and your journey is completed. Oneness must be here, for oneness must be here. Whatever time the mind has set for revelation is entirely irrelevant to what must be a constant state forever as it always was forever to remain as it is. Say now now we merely take the body signed long since and fully recognized, is perfectly fulfilled by him who wrote salvation script in his creator's name and in the name of his creator's son. There's no need to further clarify what no one in the world can understand. You see, no one in the world can understand that, And therefore so we are not really coming together and make a discussion around and now try to analyze it and discuss it. And that's not what it is about. No one in the world can understand that when revelation of your oneness comes, it will be known and fully understood. Excuse me, so you know what you might just you might think, well, I'm not sure if revelation occurred. To me, is simply a moment where you experience a complete collapse where you were for an instant not in your body, not bad of the dream, where you literally died with your self concept and to your self concept. That's a moment of revelatory noun as. When revelation of your oneess comes, it will be known and fully understood. You simply know it. Now we have work to do for those in time can speak of things beyond and listen to words which explain what is to come? Is passed, already fully expressed. Isn't it to speak of things beyond and listen to words which explain what is to come? Is past already say? That's also a quantum my idea. Jesus offers us ideas here and talks about revelation. And you might think, well, but I'm still seeing a word, so it's supposed to come, But he already talks about it, that this has already occurred. I already resurrected, and you resurrected with me. Beautiful, Yet what meaning can the words convey to those who count the hours still and rise and work and go to sleep by them. And you see, he wants to dislodg you. It wants to get you out of this way of thinking. Yeah, tay kid, Moment by moment, tay kid, wherever you are, that is where your salvation is, and nowhere else, no other moment, you know, because then it is, well, when I get out of work, well, when I'm retired, well, when I'm at vacation. No, it's not gonna be there. You have to find it now. Suffice it then that you have work to do to play your bad. Say we are playing our bad. The ending must remain obscure to you until your bad is done. It doesn't matter, for your body is still what all the rest depends on. As you take the role assigned to you, salvation comes a little nearer each uncertain heart that doesn't beat as yet in tune with God. Forgiveness is the central theme that runs throughout servation, holding all its paths in meaningful relationships. The corset runs directed, and its outcome sure. Could you hear that its outcome is sure? Now we ask for grace, And now we ask for grace, and he calls it the final gift Salvation can bestow. That's what grace is, the final gift Salvation can bestow. Experience that grace provides will end in time, for grace foreshadows heaven, yet doesn't replace the sort of time, but for a little while. It's basically it just for a moment you dutch your true home in heaven, and you can never forget that, and it will change your life completely. It has changed all our lives. And you can only hear that because you already had that experience, and it already has changed you. The interval suffices. It is here that miracles are laid to be returned by you from holy instance you receive through grace in your experience to all who see the light that lingers in your face. What is the face of Christ but his who went a moment into timelessness. Here you have it timelessness and brought a clear reflection of the unity He felt an instant back to bless the world. How could you finally attain to it forever while a path of you remains outside, unknowing, unawakened, and in need of you as witness to the truth. Think about that? How could you finally attain it forever, while a path of you remained outside, unknowing, unawakened, and in need of you as witness to the truth. Thank be grateful to return as you were, glad to go again. Be grateful to return as you were glad to go an instant, and accept the gifts that Grace provided you. You carry them back to yourself, and revelation stands not far behind. It's coming. Revelations coming is ensured. We ask for grace and for experience that comes from grace. We ask for grace and for experience that comes from grace. We welcome the release it offers everyone. That's what we will take with us through the day. And by grace. I live by grace. I'm released. We welcome the release it offers everyone. We do not ask for the unaskable. We do not look beyond what grace can give. For this we can give in the grace that has been given us. Our learning goal to date does not exceed this prayer. Yet in the world, what could be more than what we ask this day of Him who gives the grace we ask as it was given him by grace. I live by grace, I am released by Grace. I give by Grace. I will release again by Grace. I live by Grace. I am released by Grace. I give by Grace, I will release. See. There's no choice in that. If there's grace experienced, there there's no option. There's no choice. We have to give as it has been given us. We will release right. It is our will, it is our choice. It is all we have, and it's all we want because we want to be at peace, we want to be at home.
Speaker 1: Mhm hm hm mm hmmmm.
Speaker 2: Let's dive deep into that, because this is really what it is all about, trying.
Speaker 3: New Sanders run in my sas in my saviors. You have finally called, but you are with I cannot find.
Speaker 2: My feet.
Speaker 4: In my save yous A in my saves, ha.
Speaker 3: Swee rains the fall.
Speaker 5: The Bride News suns ras in my saviors, Avings in my saves, and you have finally called, JUC.
Speaker 4: I cannot find my feet in my saves, in my safe use.
Speaker 1: Us.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for sharing with me the listener today one sixty nine sixty nine by Chrace, I leave by Chrace, I'm released And as we always invite, please join us for watching that video with the Master Teacher. If you're whatever tell you can find that on ACMI dot com and the Master Teacher will do that video of today from the Octogenesis series, Life begins at eighty is at card the series and episode three today. There is one life and that I share with God that what less than one sixty seven, which we just practiced a few days ago. So you go and do whatever you need to do. Thank you, and you look great and have the most most wonderful day in that remembrance of that revelatory experience you had and now being guided and shown by the grace of God. Thank you, I love you. Bye bye.
Speaker 4: You have been listening to Voice from Heaven live in the midcal ceiling center. Remember that God's voice speaks to you all through the day.
Speaker 2: That God goes with you wherever you go, and that God is the mind with which you think. God bless us every one.