Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on what has been a fantastic Wednesday. Wrapping up our talk here about diversity being the death of everything as it pertains to Ketanji Brown Jackson and all this other stuff, and then we'll do some emails. We'll touch on Joe Biden his doctor dodging questions for all the reasons that are pretty obvious. A bunch of emails, all that and so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, let's finish this up. Years and years and years and years and years, cultural Marxism has been operating in this country. It has been recruiting and nurturing new malcontents and new mal contents and new malcontents. And because they stayed at it, they never tired, they never backed off, They were not ashamed. And because we allowed them, we helped them. In some cases we wanted to be nice, treat them with kid glaw. So, I mean, everybody can they infiltrated all the institutions of power. Now you wake up every single day you have emails like this. X NYU professor's website exposes ice agents with facial recognition as assaults on officers surge seven hundred percent. Headline internal emails suggests Cornell considers race in hiring despite merit based claims. How did we end up with such a moron like Kaitanji Brown Jackson on the court? By the way, would you like to read something for her from her before we play Joe Biden and how exactly he selected her? I would like you to read this courtesy of Katanji Brown Jackson herself. Jackson then turned to the writing of Scotus opinions, saying she feels she's been quote privileged to use the writing that she does, the work that she does to explain her views about the way our government does and should work, the way the Court does and should work. It is through this process the Biden appointe noted that she is able to tell the American people about how she feels about any given case and its outcome. Quote. I think the nice part about being on the court is you have the opportunity, whether you're in the majority or in the descent, to express your opinions, Jackson said, remember her jobs to interpret the law. I just feel that I have a wonderful opportunity to tell people in my opinions how I feel about the issues, and that's what I try to do. That's not that's not an at all what your job is. So how did we get somebody like that on the court? Hey, Chris? How do we get someone like that on the court?
Speaker 2: Our process is going to be rigorous. I will select a nominee worthy of justice, prior's legacy, of excellence and decency. All I've been studying Canada's backgrounds and writings. I've made no decision except one. The person I will nominate will be some of the extraordinary qualifications character, experience, and integrity. And that person will be the first black woman ever nominated to the United States Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: And that's why we are in bad trouble because it goes so far beyond Katanji Brown Jackson. She's just the one that's risen to the highest court. Did you know the lower courts are full of these people because the cultural Marxists have spent years allowing people into law school who weren't qualified because they were minorities of some kind, promoting them, graduating them, and then upon graduation, it's not as if they went on and just kind of failed in the legal profession profession because they weren't qualified. They found the right avenues that would get them promoted based on things like their skin color or their gender, and they're not struggling to make ends meet. They have risen to the highest positions in the land, not just in the legal system, in the medical profession. It's all over the medical profession. I might point out in the United States military, do you have any idea how many diversity hires currently are generals and admirals. Do you have any idea the kind of qualifications those people used to promote. Well, allow me to go to the police force to point this out. Austin Texas's police force has been under fire for some negligence mistakes they made about the fire, about the floods, I mean in Texas. I'm not actually going to address that specifically, but I am going to say Austin, Texas has been infected with crime. It is so bad there. My sister, who was in love with it, bought a home there. After about two years, packed it up and moved in solder house because of how disgusting ox's Austin Texas and dangerous Austin Texas has become Hey, let's check in with Austin, Texas's fire chief. Hey, fire chief, what do you focus on?
Speaker 3: What's important is I'm not the last African American phar too. That's more important than a first chief.
Speaker 1: Baker now oversees forty nine stations and around twelve hundred employees.
Speaker 3: He says his goal for the.
Speaker 1: Department has changed over time, but one has stuck through it all.
Speaker 3: One of my goal is rided to increase the diversity of the Austin Fire Department. It need to reflect more of the community, serve.
Speaker 1: Because remember speaking of medical institutions being infected with this. Remember what I told you about the future of medicine. And it's so hard because people can't just walk up to the money tree and pluck money off of it. But the future of medicine is probably going to be that only wealthy people have access to good medicine because everyone else is going to have access to whatever local hospital or doctors in their area. They can't fly to the Caribbean for some specialized care. Do you remember what the Columbia medical students recited at their graduation.
Speaker 4: We enter the profession of medicine with appreciation for the opportunity to build on the scientific and humanistic achievements of the past. We also recognize the acts and systems of oppression affected in the name of medicine. We take this oath of service to begin building a future grounded in truth, restoration, and equity to fulfill medicine's capacity to liverage. I vow to use this knowledge to uplift my patients and disrupt the injustices that harm them. As I forged the future of medicine, I promise to self reflect diligently, to confront unconscious prejudices, and to develop the skills, knowledge, and character necessary to engender an inclusive, equitable field of medicine. Let us bow our heads in recognition of the gravity of this so we swear to faithfully engage with these ideals and obligations for the ongoing betterment offness and humanity.
Speaker 1: When's the last time you spend any time at a hospital? I have off and on for various reasons. No, I'm fine, don't worry about me. Over the past few years, every time I've come back home after spending time in a hospital in recent years, I've sat down and explained to my wife that I don't know how, baby, but we really need to make a lot of money because I don't ever want to be treated by these people. There are so many rude, nasty, stupid, despicable people who work in medicine now. And I know there are all kinds of saints who are doctors and nurses and administrators. I get that there's still plenty of good out there, plenty of it. There are just horrible people in there now, people people whose hands your life is in. When you go in there, are you one hundred percent sure, white guy, you're going to get top level care from somebody who was trained in equity in medical school. It's not a small thing, and it hasn't gone away. Things are getting better culturally, they are. I didn't mean for all this to bring you down, but Katanji Brown Jackson, she's just maybe the most prominent voice of what has happened to this country. And it's a discussion we've had so many times before, the focus on diverse city kills, whatever you're diversifying. When you make that any kind of a priority, it shouldn't even be considered. But when you make it a priority, we're gonna find a Supreme Court justice and they're going to be qualified and all that, but it has to be a black woman. Well, you're going to end up with things that aren't good and not just in stupid kind of meaningless positions. Oh okay, the kindergarten teacher was a diversity higher. What's the big deal. No, your surgeon was a diversity higher. Scalpel, please working on his brain. Now, your judge was a diversity higher. What do you think that judge? What do you think she thinks about you? Do you think she thinks when she sits in front of you her job is to be a faithful administrator of the law. Or do you think she's up there to right some wrongs before she gets in her subaru to head home for the day. We have one on the Supreme Court. We have them in every part of our society. Something to think about. Let's do some emails. Next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. Member. If you missed any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iar, Spotify, iTunes. So I before I get to the emails, I I did something a little bit dangerous yesterday, all right, And before I explain what I did, I just want to say sometimes as men especially, but I'm sure women have this too. Sometimes you have to flirt with danger a little bit to feel alive. And you don't want to take that too far. Obviously, take that too far, disaster can happen. But sometimes sometimes you have to. You have to dance with the edge, all right. You have to ride a little bit on the wild side to get the juices flowing to feel alive again. So you know what I did yesterday. In fact, it started two days ago. You ready for this. Two days ago, that'd be Monday. Went to bed that night, I didn't plug my phone in, let it sit right there. Yesterday I wake up my phone is at thirty six percent. When I woke up yesterday, I had plenty don't shake your head, Chris, I had plenty of opportunity to plug the phone in all day and I thought, you know what, No, I'm not doing it. I'm gonna see if I can make it happen. I'm going to see if I can take this thing all the way to the edge. All day long, I had to make phone calls, I had to ignore emails from corporate, I had to do all kinds of things all day long. I even had to look up a pizza place last night. I was in a pizza mood for dinner. By the time I looked into up the pizza place last night, I was at eight percent. Eight percent charging cord right beside me. Still didn't plug it in. Nope, We're gonna ride with the wild side tonight. That's what I thought to myself last night when I went to bed, grabbed my charging cord, saw my phone was at one percent, and I plugged it in. Not many people have the guts to try something like that. What, Chris, what? What? I know it's not good for my phone, Chris, It's good for my soul. I'm not worried about my phone. Okay. I needed to feel alive all I needed to test something. I needed to see what I was made of. You know, you don't just test yourself one time. You have to always test your metal and see are you gonna make it? What are you gonna do when disaster strikes. I rode the phone battery all the way down to one percent before I charged it. Not saying you should do that. Listen, hold on, kids, especially, you talk to your parents first. You don't take these chances that I took. I live life on the edge. I don't want you to have to do the same. Jesse. The autopsies talking about Epstein said it wasn't suicide. His jaw was broken in three places. Can't they find out who destroyed the evidence? He said? Ps I switched to pure Talk and Berner about that and bought a burner? How about that? Okay, the autopsy said it wasn't suicide. It's what you said. Can't they find the evidence that was destroyed? Listen? I am not telling you that we can't get justice in the Jeffrey Epstein case. But remember, do you remember last night when I brought up the FBI's criminal investigation into Brennan and Komy. I think I spent thirty seconds on it. And do you remember why? I don't want you to be bitter, and I don't even know that. I want you to be cynical like I am. I don't want that for you. But powerful people never burn. I'm not used to them burning. I'm used to them getting off scott free. You're sick of that, and I'm sick of that. And when I think about all the people who committed crimes with Jeffrey Epstein, getting off scott free because they're billionaires of the politicans or their FBI agents or CIA or whatever. It sickens me. I am as angry and sick about this entire thing as you are. And I want the Trump administration, including BONDI and Cash and all of them. I want them to pursue this thing as far as they can possibly pursue this thing. But I'm also a realist. I'm telling you right now. You want to hear it here, I'll just tell it to you. Chris, go ahead and write it down. Probably my most easy prediction ever. John Brennan's not going to prison. John Brennan took his position as director of the Central Intelligence Agency and committed crimes against the United States of America, and he won't spend one day in prison for it. James Comey, director of the FBI, took that sacred, powerful position and used it to attack the political enemies of Democrats in evil ways. James Comey's not going to spend a single day in prison. I hate that what I just said. It sickens me. Jeffrey Epstein, I want what you want. I'm angry like you're angry, tired of it. Powerful people in the criminal organization known as the United States Government. Don't burn you do. Go ahead and go ahead and shaft the government on five hundred bucks shoe hom in taxes. They'll send an army to your front door. But if you're director of the CIA committing crimes, you get off scott free. I hate that. It is what it is. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday. Remember you can email the show and you should Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So we've had we have had to talk many times before. I'll get back to some more emails in a minute. But I do when I would dress this Biden doctor hiding essentially today. His name is Kevin O'Connor. He was the former White House physician, and he had a closed doory interview with the House Oversight Committee and he just pleaded the fifth the whole time. Oh yeah, did you ever see Joe? But I can't say anything. I won't say anything, so we just kid the honest information the whole time. And this particular story is not that important. Let me clarify, the President of the United States not being a functional adult is very important. But there's nothing we can do about that. Now it's done. I don't want to talk about this specific story because of course the doctor is going to lie on behalf of Joe Biden. You know, that world of make believe. We talk about how communists are always building a world of make belief. For your liberal aunt Peggy, that's why she thinks Donald Trump colluded with Russia to win the election, constantly building a world of lies and maintaining that world of lies. There is something that is really, really great that is happening on the American right that I want to give us credit for, and believe it or not, I'm actually going to give the GOP some credit for it. You know how much it pains me to do that. But we are breaking down those fake walls. We are breaking down those fake walls because they have lost total complete control over all the sources of information, and since they can't control everything now with the rise of smaller independent podcasts, even which are wonderful, or the rise of social media like Twitter that isn't completely controlled by them, and because the GOP has finally started to step up and fight back against this, the communists world of make believe is breaking down and that is one of the most effective forms of anti communists them ever because remember this, Remember liberal aunt Peggy. She looks around her. She sees the walls and they look real. That window that's fake, you know, the outside it's just a painting on there, But she can't see it. It looks real. The stove doesn't even work, it's not hooked up to anything. It's like a movie set, but it looks real. To her, it's real. But if even one thing is revealed to be fake. Let's say she's let's say she's in the mood for Mac Andweenie's. She's got some ballpark on sized BF Franks, she has some Kraft Mac. She wants a little white trash Jesse Kelly food. She goes over to the stove to boil the wienies. Stove's not hooked up. In fact, she grabs the handle. When it falls off, it's just painted cardboard. If she starts to see that, I'm not saying she will wake up, because she may prefer to stay in that world to make believe. Many people do. But the second that handle breaks off and it's revealed to be cardboard, she is in danger of waking up and realizing nothing she sees, nothing she knows, is real. And this does happen because we have former Democrats who email this show all the time. Jesse I was a Democrat for twenty years. Jesse I was a Democrat for most of my life. Jesse I was raised Democrat. And almost every one of them will they'll because they're kind of telling me their story, how they woke up. They will talk about a moment. I'm amazed at how often I see this. Jesse I had a moment where I woke up. The lies they'd been living in. One of them got exposed as a lie, and they said, wait a minute, if the stove, if the stove is fake, what is the fridge fake? Oh my god, it's the fridge is fake. It's it's just it's cardboard too. It's not even real. Wait, but if the stove is fake and the fridge is fake, what about the windows. Surely the windows are real. Wait a minute, this isn't even a window, it's just a painting of the outside. That world of make believe must be maintained at all times, and it is breaking down now. During Joe Biden's presidency, that world got turned into hyper drive. Where they lied about everything. They did the most horrible evil stuff you could possibly imagine, And they lied about everything. The people in the White House, including his doctor, lied to the United States of America covering up for the fact Joe Biden wasn't a functional adult. And remember, as hard as they lied, as hard as they tried, Hey, Chris, that rhymed? Did you hear that? What? Chris? That was good? As hard as they lied and as hard as they tried, the American people, all pool numbers showed this that I'm not sure Joe Biden should stand for reelection. I'm not sure he's fit enough. Even then, they couldn't hide it all the way. And so these things they actually help us. We can't go back and undo all the damage that was done about by the maoists under Joe Biden. We can't. We know he wasn't doing it. Some dirty America hating commie was signing all those pardons, all those executive orders. Joe Biden didn't even know what planet he was on. We can't take that back. I wish we could. We can't. But exposing these people as filthy, dirty liars, there is a benefit in that because it is going to wake some cult members up. And that is a good thing, and that is something to feel good about. It's to a bunch of emails. I'm in an email moved tonight, Jesse. Oh, this is about the robotic coyote. Remember I was complaining last night that the military is creating rob coyotes to dissuade wildlife from crawling into jet engines and things like that. This guy says, I think you're missing the mark. How about a robotic dragon. Think outside the box.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: We have flamethrowers we could install. Imagine the possibilities. His name is Rob. All Right, I'm gonna tell you something right now, and you're gonna write me emails that are not nice. And that's fine. That's fine. I'm ready. I'm a nice person, but I know that you're not. I believe in dragons. Now hold on, Chris, let me clarify. You can't do that. You can't do Listen. I heard a guy one time. I'll be honest with you. I was on a plane. I was exhausted. It was a work trip. I was exhausted, but I had had so much caffeine. Everyone's done this to themselves. It's the most horrible thing in the world. You want to stay awake to get through your workday. I had a really boring job at the time. I won't go into it. You want to stay awake to get through your workday. So what do you do? Do You reach for your nineteenth cup of coffee? Hey, give me this, give me that, give me this, and then it's time to go to sleep. You finally have a chance to go to sleep, but you've ingested so much coffee or energy drinks or something horrible that now you can't go to sleep. That was me. My mind wasn't working properly. So the plane had free Wi Fi. It was free Chris. The plane had free Wi Fi. I on my phone. So I decided to travel down this dark, dark road that Chris and Corey go down all the time, the world of YouTube, where you can just go look at various YouTube videos on everything, a YouTube video on everything. And I get to this one where this guy was laying out all the reasons that he thought dragons existed. And I don't remember all the reasons because again I was so wired up on caffeine. I probably could have failed a cocaine test. At this point time. My palms were sweating. I wasn't doing great, but he did say this. His main point that really got to me was if dragons were never real. And I'm not saying they were flying and breathing fire and stuff like that. I'm not saying that, But he said, if dragons were never real, why are so many of the most ancient societies, why are dragons part of their history? How did how did they all come up with the large lizard? Sometimes he flies, and sometimes he's got four legs, and sometimes he's shaped like a snake or something like that. I'm telling you, Chris, dragons are real, and I support dragon robots what. Yeah, they are. In fact, there are probably still some out there to this day. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on an Amazing, Amazing Wednesday. I might get back to politics. I'm definitely gonna get back to emails. But I have to explain something to you. Maybe you're wondering, now that we've established the dragons are real, maybe you're wondering why I would be the one to hunt them. Well, let me tell you a little story. My mother, she has some trees on her place. She likes trees. I like trees. Trees, are good trees that she has tried to protect from the local wildlife, and trees that she wants to grow large and so they can shade. You know, trees are a great thing. She got a beaver or two on her property. And beavers, I actually think beavers are really cool creatures. But beavers are also, like so much wildlife, incredibly destructive when you're trying to create something. Bevers chopped down trees. I know that sounds like a basic point. Everyone who's vaguely familiar with wildlife will know that. But there are a lot of city people who don't know. Beavers build dams. Beaver dams incredibly cool things. I should know, really really cool things. If you ever look at like the internals of one, or a diagram of the internals of one. They're fascinating creatures. But that assid Beavers chopped down trees and use the materials to build dams. They don't just chop down miniature trees. Beavers will take big trees and chop them down. Now, my mother, finally, at wits end, calls a trapper, local trapper, Hey, can you come trap these beavers. They haven't even been able to lay eyes on them. The beaver trapper shows up. He not only puts out beaver traps, he doesn't catch anything. So he brings back a thermal scope. A thermal scope so he can sit and watch and wait at night and try to catch sight of one of these beavers. You with me, So I go over to my mom's take care of a couple of things. I look out the window. Boom, beaver swimming across the pond in rifle range. Now I went and I got my rifle, came back. By the time I got back, the beaver was gone. So I should note that I didn't actually get to hurt the beaver in any way the way I wanted to hurt the beaver. But I was able to do something nobody else was able to do, and that was lay eyes on the beaver. I think I'm going to be a good beaver hunter. I think beaver hunter Jesse is going to be a thing. I don't even know how much longer I will do this show, depending on the price of beaver pelts. Now I assume the market has dropped off a little bit since the seventeen hundreds, but maybe not. I want a beaver hat, I want a beaver coat. I'm gonna wear beaver slippers. You are gonna be able to call me mister beaver or beaver hunter, beaver slayer. I like beaver slayer, Jesse, he slays beaver, whatever it do you want to call me. You should know that I don't know how much longer I'll be doing this, Chris, would you do me a favorite and look up beaver prices. Please just see what we're dealing with. I think I'm going to be able to bring home too from my mom's property, so that's gonna be something starter money if you will starter money look that up, please, Jesse. Imagine Alligator Alcatraz as a typical jail with a pond outside. The media is making it seem like a horror movie, which is going a long way and marketing to Terrence. Well, this is one of the great things about what the media is doing when it comes to deportations and the detainment of illegals in this country. Remember, the American left hates America. That's why they want the borders open. The American Left, every Democrat, whether they're in the media, just the normal voting democrat politicians, they want your country to have no borders because they hate it. They want the mass importation of barbarians. That's what they believe, and they believe once these barbarians come into the country, they should be able to rape and pillage and murder and it doesn't bother them in the least. The only thing that does bother them are normal patriotic Americans. So when deportations begin, when the four years of Joe Biden, hell stops and deportations begin, and then you have things like Alligator Alcatraz opening up in Florida, which is just it's just basically a transport facility. They just show up there for fifteen minutes because they're getting ready to be deported. But all that is side, the media starts to do something wonderful on accident. They're attempting to twist the hearts of the American people against deportation, to play at your emotions, your nice feelings. I thought you loved Jesus. Are you sure you want to deport this rapist? That's what they're attempting to do. But what if we always talked about what's the best border security in the world. The best border security in the world is actually not border patrol agents and fences and drones and dogs and alligator alcatrazit, all those things are wonderful. The best border security in the world is the reputation of your border security