Speaker 1: Seven oh six fifty five KRS Talks Dation Love My Friday is generally speaking, not all the information I get from Day of Hatter, but it is a warning shot for everyone to take pay attention to. If you're just tuning in right now, you definitely need to heed Dave's advice and check the podcast out fifty five karsee dot com and I meantime, please welcome back to the fifty five Carse Morning Show in studio. Which is always the case with private citizen former Congressman Brad Winsor Brad, it is a pleasure to have you here, always a good time, and it's a shame we have nothing to talk about by way of topics. Well, there's always that. It seems, oh my, just a crazy world we find ourselves in, all right, Before we get to the Chinese and the fake id's and the twenty seventeen Kudita efforts by the gunmen who you helped save Steve Scalies and this steel does and all the other nefarious things that the FBI did and is now trying to cover up and destroy a bunch of questions swirling around that. We will talk about that, folks, But of course I want to first dive into the Israeli Iran situation We've got going on right now. I think all my listeners know what's going on. It becomes a question now. And Donald Trump said within the next couple of weeks he is going to decide whether or not to use the Chris Christie bombs to blow up the Fordham nuclear facility, which is where these centrifuges are apparently buried underground. And since so many people widely report that, I'm pretty confident that the Mossad and the Israeli defense forces are very clear that what's in there and where it happens to be located. So if they did use these giant, thirty thousand pound bombs, that they would know exactly where to drop them. You feel comfortable with that sort of conclusion we're at right now.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's hard to argue that the Israeli intelligence is weak. It's very strong.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I mean, to look what they have done.
Speaker 2: I mean, just these surgical takeouts of the scientists and the leadership in Iran that's unbelievable in today's day and age.
Speaker 1: It was beyond their expectations, widely reported. I mean, they knew where these generals were going to be. They apparently were able to lure them into a face to face meeting. But as it turns out, when they launched that missile strike, they got a hell of a lot more of the top command than they really expected to get.
Speaker 2: Well, I you know, that's that's good for them. I mean, that's just unbelievable. I have I have a lot of hope, I guess, and some faith in what the Israelis are capable of. And I don't think that they started this without a potential plan of their own.
Speaker 4: Oh, clearly works for a long time. Yeah, And so you.
Speaker 2: Know, they may or may not need us help to ultimately complete the goal, which, as Donald Trump said, his goal is no nukes and he and he pretty much ends it there. He doesn't talk about regime change. He just says, no nukes. Don't want you to have any nukes. That's the threat to the United States and the free world. The world watches and listens to Donald Trump. There's no doubt about it. I mean, he just dominates the airwaves. So what he says matters. They're talking go ahead.
Speaker 1: I was just going to say, I appreciate and sort of embrace that concept of no regime change, because you know, it's the B words you know versus the B words you don't. There is always going to be a supreme leader that's going to step in the place of whatever iototly get dies or gets waxed or is blown up. The religious philosophy and the ideology is not going to change with the eradication of one or two guys.
Speaker 2: No, but it depends, right, and so who are the other one or two guys or thousands of guys. Ironically, the day after the attack, I'm in DC in an uber. I always talk to the uber drivers. Most of them are foreign. I ask where they're from, and you know, if I've been there, it's kind of interesting conversation. I have not been to Iran, although in Iraq I was at the edges, but the driver was from Iran. I said, oh, what about last night? He goes, all of Iran is happy, All of Iran is happy. Yeah, I mean I didn't pull those words out of him, but he's telling me my family still I get families still there. All of Iran is happy. Forty six years we've had this regime. Yeah, forty six years.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the kind of chatter we heard from the Iraqis ahead of us going into Iraq, that the citizenry is going to rise up and everyone's going to be happy and embrace the US forces.
Speaker 4: And they did.
Speaker 2: It was the insurgents and those seeking power after that saw a power vacuum and they wanted to fill it. And that's what the insurgency was. And that was multinational. If you end up dominating the masses, unfortunately, if they have the yeah, strength muscle, right, I know, I know, I know, yeah, the factor of life. But you know, we've moved the mnimic since the region in the Vincent. That's not uncommon. We do that type of thing all the time, in a little show of force. And you know, look, Donald Trump is probably the first president to actually stand up and say I don't know what I'm going to do. No one knows what I'm going to do. And I think he does that intentionally. Look, we as a country have maybe short memories, but I'm going to tell you from my experience. I remember nineteen seventy nine. I remember the four hundred and forty four days sure of American hostages in Iran. That's the first time I heard the word Iotola.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember the iatola toilet mints in the bottom of the toilet miurinals remember those?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean I remember that. And in Iraq, you know, I'm taking care of guys blown up. The forensics are there. The weaponry that was used to blow up an American military came from Iran and Sulimani. You know, I was grateful. Actually, Solimani was on his way to kill more Americans or attempt to. When Donald Trump took him out during his first term. That was pretty surgical in and of itself. Right, I don't know where are people. Some people might be in. Well, if you do that, that's okay, you know, but we don't want to get into a whole work nobody does. Nobody does the Vietnam syndrome, the Iraq syndrome, the Afghanistan syndrome that we all carry. You know, it's like, when is this ever going to be over there? You know, that's where America is and that's what America's worried about. And I get that, and I think the President understands that. But it's interesting to see some of his biggest political supporters in the House and in the Senate are being highly critical and jumping to the conclusion this will be another twenty year war where that's not who this president is all right now.
Speaker 1: The main suggestion is it seems to be the focus rather seems to be that Fordam nuclear facility.
Speaker 4: It just keeps getting brought up.
Speaker 1: If we can just eradicate that we have set them back to the stone agents as far as the nuclear program is going, they've already blown up all the other surface of nuclear facilities and installation the heavy water facilities, and that the targets they were able to hit or are continuing to hit. But this one's a problem because it's buried so deep enter the I been calling them Chris Christie bombs because they're thirty thousand pound bombs, but these can penetrate. Wall Street Journal had an interesting video on it. I've been regular recommending my listeners take a look at how they work. There's still remains a question that if we go ahead and do that, and that's where the complicating factors come in. And maybe you can offer your insight on this, because as I have read over and over again, that's going to require the use of US military personnel. There are b two bombers. There are bombs. Israel doesn't own any yet, they don't have any airplanes that are capable of toting and deploying these bombs. So somebody's got to do it. And right now, all errors seem to point to us. First question before we deal with the complicating factors on that, and whether that's true or not. Will they actually reach their intended target? And there seems to be some question as to whether or not they can. Yes, you can loze them, yes they can blow up, but will they do the damage that is necessary? Do we have any confidence that that actually that they'll actually work?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's the closest thing to it, And it certainly seems to me that it would just destroy quite a bit of the infrastructure associated to the centrifugees. Yeah, you know, like can you even get to them?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: You have to dig it out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean so yeah, and then what and then it'd be easy for anyone the Israelis to target those that are trying to dig it out.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think good point.
Speaker 2: I think that you know the damage can be done even if it's just you know, surrounding the access to what they've built.
Speaker 1: So deep, fair enough, second question on that, and then we'll take a break. Israel was able to successfully in another brilliant, brilliant military effort, launch that sucks neck software into the centrifuges in Iran and it destroyed all of them. A brilliant use of technology too for warfare purposes. That didn't stop them from moving forward with their nuclear program. They just rebuilt the centrifuges. Wouldn't we be this? I mean, if you put aside the idea that okay, well, we're not going to be able to change the regime. I don't want to change the regime. But the motives of the regime are to obtain a nuclear weapon. And since they're budied up now real close with China and some of our other adversaries all you know, many of whom have these nuclear technology, could they not acquire one or otherwise just hit the ground running and start all over again and pursue a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 4: And isn't that likely?
Speaker 2: Well, those are all the pieces on the chessboard, aren't they say?
Speaker 4: That's why? Yeah, no, no, they really are. It's fair.
Speaker 2: But the underlying belief is that although they use each other for strength, that being North Korea, Iran, China and Russia that the big two with nukes of three really don't want them to have it. They really don't want them to have it. I mean, keep in mind they still disagree religiously. Yeah, it's like having a crazy uncle. You know, you're related to him, and you'll play nicely with Thanksgiving, But if you want them to run around with a firearm, yeah, I mean that's kind of it. Yeah, I mean yeah, I mean they see potential problems with that as well. And then there's plenty of things that they still would disagree with Iran on, but they use them as an ally when necessary.
Speaker 4: Fair Enough.
Speaker 1: Seven to sixteen will continue with citizen former Congressman Brad Windstrip excellent dentists. We all need a great dentist. You got to take care of your teeth. And you know, I know people don't like necessarily go to the dentists, least some people. I love it because you know, I'm in the great hands of doctor Fred Pack and doctor Meghan Frew as well. She teamed up with them not that long ago, but she met his unbelievably high credentialing standard, and listeners who have gone to doctor Frew absolutely love her. They just talk about she is just a wonderful, wonderful lady, and it's a fantastic dentist as well. Working on her way to accreditation with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, where doctor Fred Peck is a Distinguished Fellow, one of only three in the in the entire state of Ohio, and he well deserves status his fellowship because he has transformed people's lives with his cosmetic dentistry. You're not happy with your smile, Doctor Fred Pack is the man to see along with doctor Megan Frew, offering her fresh perspectives on the latest techniques to craft a beautiful, stunning smile for.
Speaker 4: All things dentistry.
Speaker 1: It's doctors Pack and Frew fo them online Pechsmiles dot com, peck pecksmiles dot com. Five one three sixty one seventy six sixty six five one three six to one seventy six sixty six.
Speaker 4: Fifty five car the talk station.
Speaker 1: Our heightheard report, there's your Channa nine first one wad of volcass sunny skys today and happy summer by the way, eighty six with a high overnight ball of sixty.
Speaker 4: Eight with a few clouds ninety.
Speaker 1: Hundred sunny skuys tomorrow over night seventy one with a few clients in a hot Sunday going up to ninety two degrees dealing more like one hundred says Channel nine, sixty seven degrees.
Speaker 4: Time for traffic from the uc.
Speaker 3: UP Traffic Center.
Speaker 5: Right now, over one hundred thousand feeople are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant saved their life. Sign up to be an organ donor or explore living donation at u S health dot com slants transplant. All things have now been blocked off eastbound seventy four with the accident.
Speaker 3: Before you got the two seventy five.
Speaker 5: At the coal Ring split, backing up past Miami Town and getting close to the Whitewater split two seventy five Chuck Ingram month fifty five krs.
Speaker 3: The talk station.
Speaker 4: So much, pardon me. Never know what's going to happen when you start talking.
Speaker 1: Seven twenty one, Big about KRCD talk station talking with citizen former Congressman Brad winsormin studio. We're talking matters military. Of course, he probably of his country and still is in service to his country. He's had all of the security clearances under the sun. And so he is in a very great position to talk about the matters we're talking about and pivoting over to something that's near and dear to my heart the Constitution the United States of America, which vests the power to wage war in the hands of Congress. And then we have you know, these sort of the War Powers Resolution in nineteen seventy three, which loosens up and delegates some of the authority from Congress to the president. Never been tested in court, although Supreme Court presidents suggests it will be found unconstitutional, but we live with that. Then there's this thing we call authorization use of military force, which also isn't in the Constitution, but they do issue those Where are we right now? On we're talking about either Trump's gonna do it or he's not, But does he have the legal foundation to do it? In the first place, you said where are we now? Yeah, we are in two thousand and one is where.
Speaker 4: We are going back to eleven period off.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I will say this, and I'll say this you know, as a soldier and as a former politician, if you will, the support of the American people is something you always need and want to have, of course before you go into action. I mean, after nine to eleven, it was giddy up, America's flying the flag and here we go. Right, you don't get to do that to us when it comes to lawmakers. You look at what we've done over the years with agencies. We created agencies so we wouldn't have to vote on things. I mean, and it's a real problem today. That's a whole nother segment. But but you know, that's that's how I somewhat look at where we are with the authority for use of military force. It was granted to the president in two thousand and one after nine to eleven, and understandably because you had to have a commander in chief that had the capabilities to respond the way the country wanted us to respond.
Speaker 1: Right, And it was a horse of a different color because we weren't fight fighting a nation flying under a flag in uniform. It was sort of this nebulous group of terrorists that seem to be all over the place.
Speaker 4: It was totally different, right, And so you get.
Speaker 1: Declare war against like people that are everywhere in the Middle East.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, really what we did.
Speaker 2: So I'll read what the aumf said, and then the interpretations today and I'm looking at an article by Andrew McCarthy which was in National Review. They said, the president is authorized to use all necessary and appropriate force against those nations, organizations, or persons he determines they probably pult have said, should have said he or she, but he determines, planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September eleven, two thousand and one, or harbored such organizations or persons in order to prevent any future attacks of international terrorism against the United States by such nations, organizations, or persons.
Speaker 1: Okay, so because Iran was in and did Harvard terrorists back in twenty twenty no, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Throughout throughout the process they were, they were moving al Qaeda in and out of Afghanistan. They were facilitating al Qaeda's movements and efforts, let's put it that way. Were they aware of the nine to eleven attack, Probably not, because that was held very close hence its success.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, most people my listening ideas think the Saudi's were behind that one. Anyway, we considering who the people who the bombers were.
Speaker 4: Who knows what kesh Ptel may find it, John, We're going to get too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Indeed, so by extension then that because Iran was involved back then in that those activities. By extension. Fast forward to twenty twenty five, you're saying Donald Trump has the authority under that authorization for use of military force to drop the bombs if he chooses to do something, because.
Speaker 2: The AUMs author authorization of force was against nations that harbor nine to eleven operatives, nations or people or organizations. All right, remember remember the phrase if you hou'se a terrorist, you are a terrorist.
Speaker 4: Understood.
Speaker 1: Now we can debate whether that language extends all the way to the current activities of obtaining a nuclear weapon for their own behalf of the Iranians, and whether that has some connection or whether that relates to terrorist activity. But we let you hash that out amongst yourself, I suppose, because we may come to different conclusions on that. I know Congressman Thomas Massey has, for example at seven twenty six. Will continue, of course with Congressman or former Congressman Brad Weins trip. After I mentioned plump type plumbing plumbing, done right, they just they're great plumbers.
Speaker 4: What more can I say? For all your plumbing needs.
Speaker 1: I've had overund my house are the ones that it's all the gas line from my whole house generator. They're the ones that stopped the chandelier from reigning. They the ones that did all the plumbing work for the remodeled bathrooms. Any kind of project that all involves plumbing, You're in the best hands. They know you deserve better. They deliver on superior customer service, great prices. There is no service fee, and they offer free estimates, all of which is why they enjoy an A plus with a Better Business Bureau. Also number one installer of tankless water heaters here in the Tri State for energy savings, space savings, and unlimited hot water plus something that lasts longer than a traditional tank. A lot of reasons to go tankless. Go with the experts. Plumb Tight Plumbing It's always plumbing done right five one three seven two seven Tight t Te five one three, seven, two seven, eighty four eighty three online. You find them at plumbtight dot com dot com.
Speaker 4: Caroline Barega had it all.
Speaker 1: Jededi first win with the whole ass. We have a high on eighty six day with sunny sky. It's two clouds over night sixty eight Tomorrow sunny and ninety for the high time to seventy one overnight NA mostly sunny Sunday as well, with a high ninety two, which they sale feel more like one hundred sixty seven now traffic time.
Speaker 3: From the UCL tram Thing Center.
Speaker 5: Right now, over hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping on an organ transplant to save their life. Sign up to be an organ donor or explore a living donation at u see health dot com slash Transplant Cruise are working with an accident eastbound seventy four before you get to seventy five and the Coal Ringe Split. The highway is shut down, so traffic backing up past Miami Town to the Whitewater Split at two seventy five.
Speaker 3: Chuck Ingram on fifty five karrosee the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty fifty five krs DE talk station, enjoying the conversation. I wish it wasn't the subject matters so much, but at least interesting exchange, the thoughts and ideas and questions getting answered by a private citizen. Former Congressman Bradwinsterrip who's in the studio pivoting over. I know you think the world of Cash Betel, and so do I because anybody's in favorite of transparency and getting to the bottom of stuff is in my uh is I'm a fan of and boy is a million places we could go with what cash Rettel is looking into and what he is talking about and documents that he is finally handing over in spite of the fact that you, among other folks on subcommittees, asked for records and were denied access to them on how many countless occasions.
Speaker 4: How about you've lost track of how.
Speaker 1: Many times they basically told you to know with a metaphorical verbal middle finger.
Speaker 2: And you know, Bran, it's not just the FBI, It's across all the agencies. You know, I was chairing the Pandemic committee, and we want we go to HHS Health and Human Services. We want to see your documents concerning the decision on masks or school closures. Okay, and you know we're just trying to learn what'd you do, why'd you do it? What can we do better in the future. We're met with a lawyer and so we have to The process is you have to ask a few times and then you can subpoena them and then they send us stuff redacted. What in HHS needs to be redacted?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: I get that, maybe for CIA documents and things like that protecting names.
Speaker 1: And maybe a medical study that relied on in support of the mass requirements. Well, here's all the research that was done. These are you know, peer reviewed scientific studies. You don't redact that, you hand it over. It's open source stuff too that we're asking about it. I mean, it's unbelievable that that needs to change. Only in the military is unethical, unlawful.
Speaker 4: That's amazing, isn't it? Isn't it?
Speaker 1: Maybe there would be some legislative accountability. Oh my god, the idea that they might hold themselves accountable through now that will never happen.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, Brown, we did that with PHISA reform. Remember PISA was the court abused by the FBI to get warrants on Carter Page. They didn't come forth with the exculpatory evidence they told they went to Carter Page in a foreign land and said we can get you Hillary's emails from the Russians. He said, I can't do that. That would be treason. That should be end of story, right, And not only that, that was entrapman to begin with. But they don't go to the court and tell them. He said that they go and say things that allow them to get another warmant warrant that it be done anymore. And if you do that, you're going to jail. So we did make some changes there. Yeah, but the flies of courts still exist. It's a conversation for another day. I don't want to go down that road. My blood pressure will go through the roof. But we now find out cash Hotel said the Chinese Communist Party issued twenty thousand plus fake IDs for the purpose of influencing the election under Joe Biden. We also have the baseball game that you were at where that Loan gunman and they concluded over the FBI that was suicide by cop, which was absolute nonsense.
Speaker 3: You knew that.
Speaker 1: I knew that because at the time no one even knew there were police officers present. It was fortuitous that the Capitol Police had a detail effort. Steve Scalice, you saved the man's life. Turns out he had a list of basically all the Republican congressmen and women on the field, and that had he wiped them all out, it truly would have been an overthrow of the government because there would be no representatives from the Republican side of the ledger. I've made that point when they were doing the unlike January sixth, when they were doing the January Commission, I went to rules and I said, expand the commission to look at what happened at the baseball field. I said, that's an insurrection. Yeah, if Steve Sclice went there's no police, he kills twenty people, changing the balance of power in the House of Representatives. But all I wanted. What we wanted was the case file. Intelligence Committee wanted the case file.
Speaker 4: Right. It wasn't like.
Speaker 2: You have security clearicy. It wasn't the New York Times asking for the case file. It was the Intelligence Committee. And they would not give it to us, would not give it to us, and finally cash Ptel gave it to us. We worked that issue. I still have an ig investigation taking place, looking into the whole process, and by that that's when you start looking at people's emails and other things that you can find where I maybe someone says, we can't say a Democrat did this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where you get to most maybe because there's always the lingering question of why why won't you hand this information over? Moving back to your point on the whole COVID nineteen investigation, why did you have a mask mandate or the six or the ten foot standupoint stand apart six foot mandate. That's a simple question. The American people should be entitled to know the answer. Why did you reach that conclusion? But they're not telling you, which is where conspiracy theories easily pop up. And then, of course we could pivot over to the Steel dossier and all the shenanigans behind the scenes going on with that and who was colluding with Russians. Christopher Steel, Christopher Steele. He wrote that with Russians at behest of the DNC, who paid for it? Brian I looked at the other side of the aisle, and I said, how did you all feel when you realized you paid for that dossier? Not one of them looked up. They kept their heads down. Not one of them looked up.
Speaker 2: I mean, we've look we're in a look. We got to take advantage of these next two years. We got people in place that can try and bring some accountability and hopefully establish some trust in the agencies at least while these people are there, but overall, our agencies need an overhaul. They need to be like the military. If you don't get promoted, you're out and you are term limited. This should be a service you're serving the American people. It should be an honor to be in an agency. And the agencies should be subject matter experts advising the country and advising Congress on paths forward.
Speaker 1: But rather than that, they are experts on advancing their own particular party interest. Yes, which is where our lack of confidence and faith springs from, as evidence by just a handful of things we tossed out among a much bigger pile of other what i'll call shenanigans by these various agencies. We'll continue with seasoned citizen and former Congressman Brad Weinster. After I mentioned foreign exchange imported car traditionally imported manufactured car Asia Europe or Tesla's, I don't think they're imported.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter. They'll fix them at Foreign Exchange.
Speaker 1: And you want to go to Foreign Exchange because they have a se certified master technicians with data access to your technical information, including software upgrades, everything you know from bumper to bump and they'll fix it, and you'll get a warranty, full warranty on parts and service, and you'll be treated wonderfully by the good people at Foreign Exchange. And the point is your bottom line, y'all won't pay as much. Hey, autobile repair, like everything is going through the roof, and you want to save some money, get into Foreign Exchange. I goes The Westchester location is one. I'm always recommending the Tylersville exit off of seventy five. Go east, just two streets, hang a right and you're there on Kingland Drive and you'll run right into the Foreign Exchange Service center and you'd be glad you did. Tom Bryan said, hi when you get in there, and when you call them for an appointment five one, three, six, four four, twenty six, twenty six, six four four, twenty six, twenty six online Foreign X form the letter X.
Speaker 4: Dot com fifty five KRC. The talk station.
Speaker 1: Channel nine says this go you mostly Sunday day to day with a high of eighty six, few clouds over night sixty eight to low ninety.
Speaker 4: The high tomorrow with.
Speaker 1: Mostly Sunday sky seventy one overnight with a few clouds. Any hot Sunday ninety two degrees feeling like one hundred sixty seven out for affic time.
Speaker 3: From the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 5: Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their lives. Sign up to be an organ donor or explore living donation at U See how dot common slaves transplant problems continue East found seventy four The highways shut down just before you get to the two seventy five Coal Range split. Backing up through Miami Town to the Whitewater split of two seventy five, about seventy five doing fine through Bakland, Chuck Ingram and fifty five ko Seed the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven forty yeah, seven forty one to fifty five ker City talk stations. Citizen in private, Citizen Brad Wins, You're a former congressman in studio talking about a variety of issues and going back to and I think it's important that we we we spend a little bit more time talking about that. The insurrection, the violent effort to overthrow the government and control of the government by the shoot the gunman on the baseball field back in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 4: That injured Stevescalise.
Speaker 1: Had he and you pointed this out, like if this happened right now, we were talking off air about this is some craze loon was able to take out five Republicans, then the balance of power and the Speaker of the House would flip over to Hakim Jefferies, because you have to have special elections to substitute the now deceased congress person who's the victim of this effort. And it really does show you how precarious the situation is. You know, Hakim Jeffries, the Speaker of the House, does not reflect the will of the American people because they wanted Donald Trump and Republicans apparently to control the government. So you had mentioned at one point there was some proposed bipartisan solutions to this, but apparently that's never gone anywhere, which is concerning.
Speaker 2: So well, and it was led by me and Derek Kilmer, who actually came to me with the concept of concern. He said, Brad, you know, after the baseball sh shooting, you might be a good person to, you know, share this with me and try and push the spearheaded if you will. And what we're trying to do is have a continuity of government. And as you said, and we set off the air, you want to maintain the will of the people with your representation in government. So Republicans and of course take away the incentive to try something like that, the incentive and you know I called the Acts of the baseball Field and insurrection it was you talk about, you know, trying to take over the government in some way, that that's a great way to do it. So are what our bill does or recommends, and it's open for debate, but we got to have something in place in my mind, in the world do we live in today, and especially after what you saw in Minnesota. Oh yeah, that should be another warning. But our bill says, when you get into Congress, you have five people's names that you put aside, and they are there, and the governor of your state needs to pick one of them. So they're your choices, and the governor picks them. So regardless the governor Republican or Democrat, picks one of the five that you chose, right, right, so you can't flip it to another party, right, you know, by different governors. So that that's the way we had it in place. And you only hold that seat until a special election.
Speaker 4: Has taken.
Speaker 1: That's the key, right, a temporary placeholder under the same political party until the people have the choice of who they won in that role exactly exactly and who could be against that conceptually, because this is not a Republican or Democrat reality. I mean, if the Democrats had control of the House and only five of them were we you know, we're the majority, some crazy lunatic right winger could take out five of them much at the Democrat practice, right, yep, and then they would lose power. So you know this, this sounds like a no brainer and something it should have been in place on the close on the heels of what happened that day. And yet oh probably didn't because the FBI determined that this was a suicide by cop, not someone who wanted to overthrow the control of the House.
Speaker 2: Oh, way to put those two together, right, I like that, But it takes a constitutional amendment. That's oh and how hard does somebody want to work on it? Well, we were willing to, and but the Washington Post reached out and they did. He did a very fair article. He quoted me accurately and everything else, and commented on this just yesterday.
Speaker 1: So it should be an easy sell though, right right. I mean, you know, manding the Constitution is very complicated process. But when you're talking about something so politically neutral and so important, given the background circumstances and the fact that they'rebo for the grace of God, go you or I, depending on party. I don't know I would think this would be smooth sailing.
Speaker 2: I think there's too many people that want to bury their head in the sand about the realities that existed.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe Ash Bettel's releasing the information showing exactly what really happened, we might open people's eyes up to what hell how close we were to having something like that happened. One more segment with Bradwinser, but seven forty five right now at above krc DE talk station. One more opportunity to mention a place of peace and calm and quiet reflection and prayer, and that's a Gate of Heaven, Catholic cemetery. I'm not Catholic, but I know I'm welcome there because you know, if you are looking for a wonderful place to reflect, perhaps on life, or maybe want to meditate or enjoy a peaceful walk in their idyllic surroundings, you are in a great place for just that. The landscaping is beautiful, the gorgeous trees. It's a sanctuary. It's a place set up apart for prayer and healing and honoring the legacy of each life. So check them out online learn more about it. You may choose that as your final resting place as well. That's what this is all about. Gate of Heaven dot org. That's Gate of Heaven dot org.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC that had been status Try channel.
Speaker 1: I wellble Cask got a sunny day today high of eighty six, few clouds and sixty eight overnight. Sunday Tomorrow ninety for the high few clouds and seventy one overnight and a hot Sunday with a higher ninety two filling like one hundred degrees and yes, sunny skies a sixty.
Speaker 5: Eight Right now tyber traffick from the UCL Tramsings Center. Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their life. Sign up to be an organ donor or explore living donation at UC health dot com.
Speaker 3: Slash transplant.
Speaker 5: One problem on the highways this morning and east found seventy four shut down because of the wreck just before you got to seventy five at the coal Ringe split. You're banking up to the Whitewater split of two seventy five because of it. Chuck Ingram Month fifty five KOs the talk station.
Speaker 4: Seven forty nine. I think five KRCD talks station.
Speaker 1: Before we continue up our last topic with private citizen, former Congress and Brad Winsher, let's catch yourself a crime stopper.
Speaker 4: Back out of the week.
Speaker 1: Officer Tivity Viny Green from the Sincii Police Department. Who are we looking for today? And welcome back and Happy Friday the morning.
Speaker 6: We are looking for artists Findley. He has wanted for felony telecommunication harassment and misdemeanor domestic violence. Mister Finley sent threatening video messages to the victim. He has a previous conviction for telecommunication harasments. Artist Finley is a Melwhite. He's forty eight years old. He's sixty one and one hundred and eighty five pounds. Mister Finley has a history of aggravated menacing and obstructing official business and was last known to live on Woodbine Avenue in Heartwell, Brian. If anyone has information on where police can find artist Finley. Please call crime Stoppers at five point three three five to two thirty forty or submitted tip online at crime dash stoppers dot us. You can also go on to P three tips dot com to submit your anonymous tips.
Speaker 4: Sounds like a real jerk.
Speaker 1: Let's get this guy off the streets and in the hand of the Sincinni Police Department. You'll be remain anonymous. You'll be eligible for a cash reward if your tip LEAs to unrest and doing society a huge favor. God bless you, Tiffany Green and every member of the since A police department for what you do each and every day to keep our community safe. You want to check out a picture of this guy, maybe help out, go to fifty five KRC dot com. Anyhow, Congressman Dealer's Choice, you said you had something you want to bring up in the last segment we have here today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think something very interesting. And there's an unclassified version to the work that was done on this bipartisan commission. It's a National Security Commission on Emerging biotechnology, and they have put out a booklet, but you can find them online and there's a classified version and so being on the President's Intelligence Advisory Board and having a clearance, they said, and all the work that I have done in well biothreats more than just biotechnology. Would you want to come in and see what we have concluded. And there's so many positives. There's so many things that we can do about information storage. You can do that with DNA, and you can take what it takes huge computers, you know, down to almost nothing. And what we can do and can continue to do actually in agriculture and gene based therapies. Now, from where I sit with Intelligence Committee and former soldier, you always worry about the ne various actors. But in biotechnology itself, we have to be the leaders. We have to be the innovators. Otherwise we are going to be the under the thumb of China, who has made it very clear this is their number one priority. So there's positives that can come out of this tremendously and we want to be the leaders on it. Control our supply chains and do these types of things. You know, that's that's what's out there. That's a priority. But when it comes to other things too, you know, we talk about armed services and as one of the representatives who's on armed services or services said to me, you know, we sit here when we talk about ships and planes and all this stuff. We've got to be engaged with this so that we can be the leaders in hypersonics and all these types of things that would actually help keep us safe.
Speaker 1: Okay, And that may one may argue also include the crazy craft the Chinese are doing with the wuhun instead of virology, ticking around with viruses. So I mean we don't want them to tink around with viruses. I mean, the threat to humanity is too grave that we should even be involved with this.
Speaker 4: And yet you know what it.
Speaker 2: Apparently is going on everywhere. Yeah, I mean they're not saying, let's go do gain and function research. They're not. By the way, if you're trying to if you're trying to predict a potential virus, which is what the claims were made by Fauci Collins all those we're trying to predict what might happen in nature so that we're ready and have a vaccine for it. Oh yeah, but you might create a pandemic if it leaks. Ah, well, the benefits that way they risk They don't, they don't. But You can do all this just by getting the data. Get the data of the viruses that are existing in nature and the components of it, and other components that are nearby that could create a greater pathogen. You can do it all with AI with probably with really good predictability.
Speaker 4: All right, here's truth. Here's I observe.
Speaker 1: We have right now cancer, we have right now, Alzheimer's disease, and dementia. We have right now a whole bunch of diseases like Luke Gerrigg's disease.
Speaker 4: For which we have no cure.
Speaker 1: How about we deal with what we know and find these cures for the things that we know about and that actually exists in reality, as opposed to cooking them up in a pot and making something out of whole cloth and then deciding how we're going to cure it.
Speaker 2: To find a cure for it, Well, the idea is there's room enough for all of that, the crisper technology and things like that, where you can change outcomes. I mean, if we're not doing it, they are, and they are more inclined to use it for nefarious reasons in some ways. But I remember going to I don't know about that. I remember going to MIT a few years ago that and they were showing us, like, you can reproduce the cells that make up a turtle shell. Okay, so why can't we use those living cells to create armor or to create the side of your car? You know, can we modify it? Can we do these things? So all these things come from nature. So you're talking about plastics and other things. They can be grown rather than actually produce in a lab. It's just all very interesting. It's going that way, and there are good uses that will better serve mankind. That's where we want to focus. But we have to be leary of those that would have nefarious I mean, I always say this, the Wright brothers never thought you would take this and fly into buildings and kill three thousand peop But we have to be on guard for that.
Speaker 4: I expect you're right, Brad webs Trip.
Speaker 1: It is always great having you in the studium and count on these conversations face to face. And We've got a lot of ground that we covered this morning. And I really enjoyed the the the thoughtful exchange given the complex realities of what we're dealing with in this world. And I'll look forward to having you back in and best of health and love you and your whole family and enjoy the rest of your summer my friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks you too, and thanks for the opportunity to come in. I love this face to face. Yeah, we have good conversation online and offline exactly.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: I know the listeners missed out on the off mike stuff.
Speaker 4: We bring it. Yeah, it's good. Well, take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: I'll look for our next conversation because I'm certain there'll be more as long as you're willing to come in. You have a place to to engage in this and we'll do it again real soon.
Speaker 4: Pleasure Brad. Coming up, Josh.
Speaker 1: Judge Josh Berkowitz scorn a win in the Ohio Supreme Court clerk of course, just getting out of control. We'll talk with Judge Burkowitz after the time with the hour news.
Speaker 4: Big things are happening. You're coming to you live right now. We'll tell you more at the top of the hour. Six hundred and eighty arrest just in this one, Operation fifty five KRC. The talk station