Speaker 1: Show time is here. No time to fear. Corrilla is so near because show time is here. So on with the show. Let's give it a go.
Speaker 2: Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 3: Now. It's show sign.
Speaker 4: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean, he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, Bigley, and he's funny.
Speaker 2: This guy.
Speaker 4: Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: He's almost here.
Speaker 4: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 1: I was show sid.
Speaker 2: Alrighty. On today's Carell Cast, We're going to go back to the drag net days and say just the facts, ma'am. We're gonna talk facts today, inconvenient ones and ones that shouldn't be argued but are constantly today.
Speaker 3: Fus uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. It's a Corell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: It is a Crell Cast. I am Correll. Happy Happy Thursday, April seventeenth, So glad you are joining me. Did you meet your tax filing deadline? Well, you'll probably pay more taxes than the billionaires that run the country. Yeah, starting on a bad bit of business, which, by the way, loops dropping things, which, by the way, I wanted to talk about later in the show, but it's relevant now because of what's going on in the news. There is an active shooter at Florida State University in Tallahassee. We have them almost every week, and you know I was and this goes into the facts. This is a completely factual show today. By the way, on Apple Music, I would like Apple Apple Podcast. I would like to thank the Maga person. A Maga person left a quote saying, you know what, Correll is better than the other progressive host, and I am maga. He's not a hater. He gives good information and when he does talk about the other side, he sections out those who are you know, cult members from those who simply wanted change. And you know what, We're gonna do a lot of that today, but we're gonna talk facts. Now, here's a fact. I was watching Real PD last night on Max HBO Max. I like these live cop shows or they solve crime solve murders, that sort of thing, And after watching four of them in a row, I said to myself, gun violence is the plague of America more than just anything else. Gun violence the founders never intended when they wrote the Second Amendment sentence and it's just one sentence. The founders never intended for someone to be able to go buy a gun, walk into a university, and shoot people like fish in a barrel. They certainly didn't intend for your children every day of their lives to wonder is today the day, not if, but when? And here's a fact. People who stop gun control in this country are un American because they do not understand what the Second Amendment was about. The Second Amendment was never about personal protection ever. Ever, it was your right to bear arms in case you had to join the militia and go fight a war because we had no standing army. I repeat, there was no police departments in seventeen eighty whatever, and there were no standing armies, so you had to have a weapon. So a should someone try to invade the US again, they could come grab you. And that's what they did back in the day. In the Revolutionary War. They went from farm to farm and just grab people, grab your gun, come on, sell a gun to them. Was a vital part of national security. That fact is no longer true. We gave up our right to bear arms when we got a standing army and police and sheriffs and state police, all of that. They are now are well regulated militias. Army, Navy, Coastguard, National Guard, police, sheriffs, state police. They are are well regulated militias. Therefore, we, according to the Constitution, have no right to bear arms unless you are willing to pick it up and go either fight a war or go fight your government. And see how far that went on January sixth. So it's a fact that the Second Amendment is no longer real. If anybody argues that fact saying it's my right to have a gun, no it is not. They are not part of a well regulated militia. They do not meet weekly or monthly and train, and when war breaks out, they do not go and fight it. If every American that had a gun was forced to go to Iraq or Afghanistan, if that was the price of owning a gun, we would have changed it a while ago. So here's a fact. There are too many guns in America. We need to completely change the gun laws and outlaw a majority of weapons. No argument is a good argument. You can't guarantee me the bad guys won't have a gun. No, but I can guarantee you the police that you call will so as there's an active shooter in Florida. Here's a fact. If you don't understand the Second Amendment, you're not an American. And the Second Amendment was only about the right to a well regulated militia, which we gave up by paying for the Army, the National Guard, police, etc. Okay, so there's that now, and we'll get back to entertainment because I have a lot to talk about in entertainment on this Thursday, and don't forget next week there won't be shows. I'm going to Monday. I've got a pedietary appointment with a new pediatrist because I went to make an appointment yesterday and my pediatrist dropped dead at sixty five. I hate it when one of my doctors dies, particularly at sixty five. I go, well, I want to see doctor Borgia. They're oh, we're sorry, you can't, and I said why not? They said, he died. I'm like, oh, but he was so young. They're like, yeah, sixty five. So I have a pedietary appointment at ten am on Monday, and then Tuesday I leave to go to Cedars down in LA and I'm back on Thursday. All right, So there's all that going on, so next week. I'm sorry, but that's what happens when you're disabled. Sometimes you have to take a week for medical problems, particularly if you got to travel out of town. There's lots of best of shows at Reallycorrell dot com and YouTube dot com, Forward slash Really Corell. There's lots of content there. If you want to chat with me, it's YouTube dot com, forward slash, Really Carrell. During the show Patreon, I love you patrons. I read all of your quotes. That's at Patreon dot com, forward slash Really Carrell. And one thing the magaperson that commented very nicely said is I should spell my name ka R E l am. I not popular because of my name. Should I just change the name of the podcast so then people could spell it? Is that really a problem? I thought, how hard could Corell be to spell? But I guess Kiril is a problem. All right. I have in my hand a shocking document and I don't care what side of the political spectrum you're on. This should be a shocking document. But we've come to a time in our life, in our society where facts don't seem to matter, where facts have become actually debatable, or where facts have become arguable. And this happened, and I saw it happen. I watched it happen. When the media invented the term spin, spins are lives. It's a nice word for what my mama used to say, stretch in the truth, Okay, reinterpreting the truth to your own advantage. For instance, I have stood on the same Broadway stage as Barbara Strysand I have We went into the Winter Garden Theater where she did Funny Girl. We got a tour. I walked to the center of the stage and I belt it out a note. So can I say that I have sung on the same stages as Barbara strysands? I mean, have we come back? This is what should have prevented the presidency that we have back. And if you're a magic and you don't agree, then you really do have a problem. You're not well. Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correll channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kr L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 3: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, everything I'm about today is about facts. Everything that I'm about to tell you has been verified by left wing media, right wing media, independent media, and PolitiFact dot com. Every single thing that I am about to tell you is true. Now you can deny the facts, you can run from the facts. Whatever it's true, Okay, all of it. Every single thing I'm about to tell you is true. And when I'm done, if you happen to be an Orangeina supporter, or if you happen to have voted for the Orange one, I would love to hear from you about why you chose to ignore the facts, Okay, Because it's one thing to hate Joe Biden. It's one thing to hate Hillary and think they're criminals and all that. Okay, Fine, you have no proof of that, but if that's your view, okay, then you would think you would want to not elect another criminal, right correct. If you think that the Biden regime is a criminal organization, or that Obama's or Hillary's or Nancy Pelosi, whatever, if you think those are criminals, then you should want to not elect another criminal. Correct. So then in your mind, how do you justify these facts that I'm about to tell you. I'd love to hear from you. All Right, First of all, this is all about or in Ngina, Donald J. Trump. Every fact I'm about to tell you is a true act about Donald Trump. Okay, he is mentioned sixty four times in the Epstein report. Sixty four times. That means Donald Trump was having sex with underage girls, and given how he covets his underage daughter in photos I have seen, I don't doubt that at all. Okay, sixty four times. Trump is mentioned in the Epstein Report ninety seven times under oath He's pled the Fifth. You can only plead the Fifth if your answer will incriminate you in a crime. That's it. You can't just plead the Fifth if you want to stay quiet. That's a myth. They can compel your testimony. The only way you can plead the Fifth Amendment is if you would be implicated in a crime. So ninety seven times he pled that he can't answer the question or he would be indicated in a crime. He has thirty four felony convictions. How do you throw those out? You say their partisan? If there were thirty four felony convictions against Hillary, would you say that those were partisan? Ninety one criminal charges have been placed against him. This is a man that was running for president. Okay, this was a man that is now in the White House. How does Congress ignore these facts? Ninety one criminal charges, twenty six sexual assault allegations, six bankruptcies, five draft deferments, four indictments, two impeachments, two convicted companies, one fake university shut down, one fake charity shut down, twenty five million dollar fraud settlement, five million dollar sexual abuse verdict, two million dollar fake charity abuse judgment, ninety three million dollar sexual abuse judgment, four hundred million dollar plus fraud judgment. First president in history to serve a full term and increase the deficit every year he was in office. First president in history to maintain a debt to GDP ratio over one hundred percent for the entire term. Highest annual budget deficit of any president. Most added to the national debt in a single term, most new unemployment claims in a single term, largest single day point drop in the history of the Dow. Major party candidate in fifty years to lose the popular vote not once, but twice, only one because of the Electoral College. Longest government shut down in history while his party controlled both members of Congress. First president in history to have negative approval ratings for his entire term. First president to be impeached twice. First president to have bipotterson support for his conviction after impeachment both times. Most indictments, guilty pleas, and criminal convictions of any member of any administration in history. First president to ever have a mugshot. Now, you can look up every single claim that I just made and they're all true, every single one. So I ask you, I know those of you that didn't vote for him were like, yeah, duh. I ask any of you watching Joe Blower whoever, how could you vote for that man? And the answer is you have no answer. You're going to pick an emotional answer rooted not in fact, because remember, you have no facts about Joe Biden. You can't list that you had no facts about Kamala Harris. She does not have a rap sheet, which is what this is. It's a rap sheet. She did not have a rap sheet, a literal rap sheet. He does. So how do you justify and how does Congress justify letting a person with that resume ruin our country? I'm at a loss. How are we ignoring these facts? Because they are fat? Sow why and why more importantly, but the why is because they want to, because it's convenient for them, with their worldview, to ignore the facts and go with whatever the guy says because they like him. They ignore the facts because they like him. Now, many of us have been in relationships like that, have we not? Have we not? Where the riding is on the wall. Honey, you know he ain't no good. You know that man is a lie and cheat and food and yet you ignore it because when he comes home he brings the almighty club and he brings that club with him into the bedroom, and you're like, yeah, I to have all forgive you. I can fix you. But the fact is, the very real fact is that given those facts, not one vote in America, no matter how much you liked the guy, should have voted for him. And still to this day, I do not understand how learned individuals. Members of Congress ignore everything on that list. If Barack Obama had that list, if Hillary Clinton had that list, and they'd screamed, well they would if they were prosecuted. That's just a lie. You have zero proof of any wrongdoing against a Democrat. We have ninety three facts in evidence, verified on both sides about the guy you chose. So that leads me to one other fact. You didn't vote with your brain. You voted out of anger. Hear homophobia, raised the them and bigots because it's clicks. I've been about the staff wa come back entertainment du Concluding Gene Hackman is why, oh my god if you Jean, oh my god, I mean it's like, oh well, Carrel here. And I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons of Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash Really Correl. There's so much great free content there. It's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really corel including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube and supports the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com. Forwards, last, Really Correl, thanks from thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. All right, ladies and gentlemen, look at this. Everything that I just read to you is a fact, a verified, inevident fact, and TikTok shut me down. It said your access to go live will be restored next week. Why misinformation in a global community. It is natural for people to have different opinions, but we seek to operate on a shared set of facts and reality. We do not allow inaccurate, misleading, or false content that may cause significant harm to individuals. All I was saying are verified facts, and TikTok won't allow it because they want to suck the dick of Donald Trump so they can stay in business. Do you see why we have a trouble in America today? Because if you try to get actual facts out, a MAGA person will complain and then suddenly, without even looking at your content, they'll shut you down. This is why we are where we are today because Jack Nicholson's statement from a few good men has come true. When it comes to the truth, Maga and America can't handle it. They can't handle it. Proof is I have been restricted for a week to go live on TikTok. Fuck TikTok, not going back. You want to watch me, come over here to YouTube or go to my Patreon. Yes, I was getting like five hundred new views a day. But you know what, not gonna I'm not gonna play their game. I'm not gonna censor myself when it comes to facts. These are facts. There is evidence for every single thing I just said. And they let all these nutbag right wing conspiracy theorists go on there all the time. But if you're me, gay liberal and you state the facts about the other side your band, that's it gotta go. So screw them, you know screw them, So no shows next week. Good. I don't need to go live on TikTok next week, so screw you TikTok uh. I should sue them anyway, So no shows next week because I'll be dealing with medical stuff Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and coming home Thursday. But I did want to talk a little more entertainment because I did watch Real PD last night for like four episodes while getting ready and walking in bur and stuff, and I have to tell you guns have got to stop. And that's a fact. You know. Maybe they didn't like the fact that I said, if you do not support the elimination of the Second Amendment, that you are in fact not American because the Second Amendment was written about well regulated malicious and not about self defense or personal property or any of that. The founders did not even have that in their mind when they wrote the Second Amendment at all. So let's have a little more interesting. So did you all see, you know, here's a fact. You can have all the money in the world and you can still be a slob. Gene Hackman and his wife lived in Squalor. There's no other way to I saw the photos from their house squalor. They had rats living inside. She probably got the haunt of virus from inside her house. Yes, it's tragic that there were love notes all over the house to remind Gane that she loved him because he had Alzheimer's. Yes, it's tragic that the dog was guarding her body. But the truth is, you can't buy taste because that has squalor, absolute squalor. It was. It was stunning. It was sad, and it was stunning. You know that gets me. That does get me about TikTok because it just epitomizes the world that we live in today. If you tell Maga facts, they'll scream in your face, they'll yell at you. It's like, I'm just telling you the truth. The truth has become such a valuable commodity these days, it really has. But people think that there's two truths. There's the Trump truth and the Magat truth, and then there's the Democratic truth. No, there's one truth, one truth, one set of facts. And yes, facts do change. There are times where we believe something for hundreds of years and then we find out it's not true. Okay, that's life. As science progresses, we uncover more and we find out. Okay, it's not true, but for the most part, facts are facts. Karen Robbie in the chat room at YouTube dot com forward slash, really Carrell, she can't understand, you know how anyone still supports him. I don't know that either. I mean, I don't know how unhappy you have to be to support Donald Trump, you know, or how mean, how vicious, how un american, because nothing he's doing is helping America. So I don't know. I don't know. Did you see that Haley Joel Osmon got drunk at Lake Tahoe? He looks like jd Vance. At first I thought that jd Vance was drunk at Lake Tahoe, which would be par for the course. But no, it's Haley Joel Osmond, the evil little elf has been arrested for being drunken disorderly in Lake Tahoe. Isn't that hysterical? I'm that is really quite funny. Oh, in this fry festival, which was a complete fraud for the first time around, and you know, just it was a fraud. Then they said no, we're gonna hold it for real. And now guess what that's been canceled too. Poor Michelle Trachtenberg from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She died of diabetes complications very young age. Feel very badly for her. What else is going on in the entertainment news Times released it's one hundred most influential people. Of course Trump is on there because he is president. Gail King has respond responded to the haters about her spaceflight, and I love Gil King, but I have to tell you it proved that she doesn't get it because when they asked her about the waste of money, she said, look, if you get a group together, it's not that much money. Gail. You're talking to a nation that goes to the grocery. So many people are now taking pictures of their groceries ten items one hundred dollars, eight items fifty eight dollars. You're talking to a nation, Gale, that can barely afford rent, mortgage and food, and you're going to tell them that four hundred thousand dollars time six or two point four million dollars isn't that much money.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 2: You've been hanging out Oprah too long. Okay, you need to get your face up out of Oprah's you know what, and remember that one thousand dollars to an American today? Is that much money? So four hundred thousand, that's a crap ton of money. Okay, Lord? What else? The Sandman season two is back. I'm very happy about that. Fantastic four is happening. I'm very happy about that. Bobby Brown is dising. Britney Spears, who knows why one drug addict to the next. Oh, Harvey Weinstein. He has asked that he could sleep in a hospital Bellevue instead of at Riker's Island because of his health. His health is really poor. He's got leukemia. I don't know if y'all knew that, but he does. He has leukemia. He has severe congestive heart failure. He's dying like the letch that he is. I don't know. If sex crimes, I don't know. Do I want someone to suffer because they committed sex crimes? I don't know. Always been a little weird about the Harvey Weinstein thing because I know Hollywood and in some ways it was a transactional event. But whether they let him sleep at Belvy or not, will I am carell see who you be, who you want to be? Someding heard anybody, I will be posting social media updates next week about my trip. I might even posting a show from the road, so keep checking back. Maybe I'll record on the way down to LA, record a thirty minute video and post it when I get to LA.
Speaker 1: From a completely different point of view, yours listen daily to the CORELL cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the CORELL cast on your favorite streaming service.