Speaker 1: And the idea is that the only worldview which can give a robust or coherent account of them is the orthodox Christian worldview.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the way I steered the argument.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I just want to say, like, unfavorable also to the idea that.
Speaker 2: One has to compare world views.
Speaker 1: So I think these people who sort of call on and they go like, oh, prove to me that you're better than all other world views in one argument, they're kind of being silly. So unfavorable to that. Okay, But my question is sort of a bit more fundamental. I guess what is one? Why is one supposed to be committed to explaining these facts? So take for example knowledge, So let's take the true classical analysis of knowledge.
Speaker 2: True justified believer.
Speaker 1: Right, So what say it's the case that we do a worldview comparison.
Speaker 2: And you sort of managed.
Speaker 1: To give me reasons to believe that I can't have justification in all above terms. Why wouldn't my move at that point be to just lower the threshold or what I consider to be a justification, Like why isn't the move then to just be to lower the conditions for the supposed fact rather than to accept a world view which in alignment with the strong.
Speaker 3: Facts, well, I think it would just really weaken the argument as a whole. And so, in other words, in a debate setting, if you lower the threshold of what council's justification for your position or your worldview, then I can do the same thing, and then we're at just an impasse. We're basically just surrendering what it means to debate.
Speaker 5: No, so I don't thinker Perps, I wasn't speaking fully accurately that what I'm trying to ask is that we have this fact.
Speaker 1: It can be sort of appearances of knowledge or morality, or the self or identity or causality or.
Speaker 2: Something across time.
Speaker 1: Now, in philosophical views, you can have strong and weak versions of these views. Right, it seems that the transcendental arguments category treats or having to explain the strong existence of these viewes. But what is the reason to believe that we are in the business and needing to explain the strong existence of these things rather than the weak existence.
Speaker 2: Of these things.
Speaker 3: Again, because the comparison in the setting is in the context of a debate. So in a debate, the argumentation and the laws of logic are not typically seen as things that are in some way weakly justified. They're assumed to be some kind of objective measures and means by which you could adjudicate the true in the false. So if we just start weakening the positions to where none of that is required again, and I would just repeat my same point, like, well, then don't I do the same thing, father deacon? What do you think of this? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean it kind of first order knowledge, Like I think we're all fine having the weak version rather than a strong kind of Cartesian.
Speaker 2: You know, our justifications and reasons.
Speaker 6: Have to be indubitable and stuff like that at the first order, none of us, I personally don't think, because then nothing would count as knowledge. But it's a separate question about overcoming global skepticism and providing the justification for knowledge and morality itself. That's a different category.
Speaker 2: So you could be open to.
Speaker 7: Like, well, yeah, like we can establish that knowledge exists, and how I'm finding a first order like having a weak version, right, but arguing for a second.
Speaker 3: Order, And that's a great point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, in general is a different sort of thing it requires, So we.
Speaker 2: Can't just in that sense. Well, I'll I'll just weaken it.
Speaker 8: So that.
Speaker 6: Anything can work. I mean, how helpful is that going to be? Because what's like, well, then could any paradigm work for because we really want to.
Speaker 2: Know is orthodoxy true?
Speaker 6: People always miss that, is that they get caught up in the kind of the weeds and the details.
Speaker 2: But it's like, well, don't you want to know if.
Speaker 6: Orthodoxy is true, if that's what actually grounds knowledge or not?
Speaker 2: And so if we just.
Speaker 6: Weaken at the level that level of justification, of overcoming global skepticism and providing justification as a second order, then anything just works. It becomes kind of arbitrary. It's like, well, I guess any paradigm could work, and that that's certainly, as Jay is saying in terms of debate of world views, is not going to get us anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, if if you can lower the threshold and opponent can do the same thing, and we're basically just not getting anywhere, there's no not really any point in doing the debate. I mean, you know, like probably you can say like at that point, what then I guess any conceivable worldview could then grant or meet some standard or justification. Be bop, what's up?
Speaker 2: I mute, Hey, what's up now?
Speaker 3: What's on your mind? You can hear them?
Speaker 9: Huh.
Speaker 10: So I've been questioning lately the validity of Genesis and how it relates kind of to like, uh, secular science has been like painting out as like you know, the layers of Earth, thousands of years.
Speaker 2: Of sediment, et cetera.
Speaker 11: And I was just wondering if you took genesis literally or you know, in part figuratively or what.
Speaker 3: Uh No I favor a young creation and uh early date all that, Like, uh, I think so called secular science is even more ridiculous than whatever you think is ridiculous about Genesis.
Speaker 10: I think morally, secular scientism is kind of retarded. It kind of points out to like an ideal situation where everyone just kills themselves because there's not really any morals to be had, especially whenever if nothing is actually meaningful in an existence where it's just.
Speaker 3: Kind of like yeah, but I mean beyond the ethics, which I agree with you, but like, I mean, if you wanted to go the route of secular science, like it can't tell you anything about all the principles that it uses to come to its quote scientific conclusion. So all the things that science uses which are out of the domain of science, like induction, walls of logic, you know, all those things. None of those things are actually the priview of science or the regularity of nature over time. I mean, all science relies on those things, and yet none of those things can be proven by science.
Speaker 2: Let me add too.
Speaker 6: You know, aersol has this principle that when I'm playing something that might be obscure or not clear, you go to what's more clear, not more obscure. So it always kind of baffles me when we have these kinds of questions that people.
Speaker 2: Go, well, let's go to science.
Speaker 6: It's like, well, that's the most obscure, epistemically shaky kind of disciplines that you could actually go.
Speaker 2: Why would you go there to think?
Speaker 10: I think the majority, like the consensus for you know, schools, for.
Speaker 3: What the majority consensus of what you cut out. Dude, we can't hear you. Maybe if you call back, I'll.
Speaker 2: Bring it back. Logos epistemically shaky too.
Speaker 6: Whatever the current theory is is going to change, So you're grounding and making arguments from thrown out Like it's like the same people that like go to higher textual criticisms. Well, the consensus among you know, secular philosophy of religion people is that it's like, wait, a couple of years and it's going to be something else.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I wanted to hear where it was going, but he cut out, oh what's up name? Hey?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 2: So I wanted to ask about.
Speaker 3: The stots, what you're coming in? Hello, ask about what we're just repeat.
Speaker 2: It about the menopha sites.
Speaker 13: So I'm seeing this kind of tendency towards the cumunism with the Monophosites, even though like the Christological position is completely illogical.
Speaker 14: Absolute, but also like I was speaking to my priests at some point, and I remember you were talking about different earlier liturgy is with the Protestant and I think you mentioned lit said.
Speaker 3: Mark, mm hmm. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 15: If this is true, but my priest said about the list of Saint Mark that it's not.
Speaker 16: Actually something that can be traced back to Saint Mark, that only the Monophasites, I think, attributed it to Saint Mark from their own sort of monoposite tradition or something that it was compiled that way.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe, I don't know. I've always heard that it is an ancient liturgy. But I like, what you could have a situation where there is an ancient liturgy, maybe they tweaked it in later centuries. I mean, but we do have, for example, the tradition that Mark did found the church in Alexandria, right, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Yes, So the kind of narrative I quote for my priest was like, so you.
Speaker 16: Have the list of Saint James, which eventually became the basis for of the y Mischief of St.
Speaker 2: But that apparently what the leason you have Saint Mark was was a bunch of combinations.
Speaker 16: Of different liturgical traditions and they just slapped Saint Mark's name on it.
Speaker 4: Apparently.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I mean I'm not a liturgical scholar, but I don't think that if if they did say repent of their errors, I mean, I don't think they would have to adopt some different liturgy. This just to me, this just seems like a minutia. Okay, I mean, I don't know, you know, so like even even the Orthodox Wiki dates it to the fourth century.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So what you could have had is something that.
Speaker 6: That Saint Mark gave some kind of nation kind of version of uh, a liturgy of which and because we know that again liturgies have developed and things were added, and you get the the hull a nation of that, you know, and I should say, the completion of it by the fourth century. It's fine to call the Liturgy of Saint Mark. It doesn't mean like in its completed form, that's what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the version that we have, I'm sure of Saint John Chrystostom is not identical to what he did. I don't know, but I'm just assuming.
Speaker 2: And also regarding the both sides.
Speaker 3: Like by the way, it looks as if the Orthodox patriarch has done the Liturgy of Saint Mark, which I don't. I mean, if this is some heterodox liturgy, I don't think they would do it. I mean I could be wrong. Maybe they're just doing it for you know, ecumenius reasons or something. I don't know, but hello, are you there? We seem to be losing everybody today. I mean, it looks like they have done the Orthodox Church has done the Liturgy of Saint Mark. Maybe you won't argue that's that they shouldn't. I don't know. I didn't even think. I didn't didn't even think this was some sort of controversial issue. But whatever matter of the churgical scholar John John Smith? What's up, John Smith? You want to um you Michigan became a member for two months. Keep up the great word, Jay. I'm proud of your success. Been supporting you in any way I can since twenty twenty. Yes, thank you, Michigan. I recall all of your beloved faithful super chests over the years. I don't understand why you got hello, Hello, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 11: So I've got two questions, Okay. My first is, so I came up with this Protestant argument. I don't know if I read in a YouTube comment or if I dreamed it, but I was wondering what you thought about it. So it's against abos dawks succession is the would be the The point is that Saint Paul seems to be, if not equal to Saint Peter.
Speaker 2: He's he's a leader of.
Speaker 3: The apostles, right and Paul or Peter.
Speaker 11: Saint Paul is a I mean even in our liturgy, right, Saint Peter and Saint Paul are the leaders.
Speaker 3: Uh huh?
Speaker 11: And I mean like acts is kind of divided up between Saint Peter and then Saint Paul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well Peter Peter's apostle to the Jews and Paul to the Gentiles. Yeah.
Speaker 11: So the argument is that the is it Ax one or Acts two where they choose Matthias one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Uh, it seems like the Apostolics secession doesn't really take because we don't hear from Matthias at all. I mean, I think there's there's some extra biblical tradition about like what happens.
Speaker 3: To him, But that's an argument from silence.
Speaker 17: How does that prove that appstoc succession doesn't follow because we don't quote hear from him?
Speaker 18: Again, Well, it's because Saint Paul doesn't really have the Apostolic succession. It's like he was directly called by God, So I guess that would be succession.
Speaker 3: So what do you mean? Wait, say what? Jesus is the one that appoints them right to be an apostle. The word means to be one that is sent. So Paul's becoming an apostle is one who is sent directly from Jesus.
Speaker 11: So he is an apostle, but he wasn't one of the twelve and he wasn't so appointed.
Speaker 2: Well, Jesus was alive.
Speaker 3: Jesus is alive. So yeah, he was appointed.
Speaker 2: And furthermore too, uh uh.
Speaker 6: Blessed Saint Theophlock has a really good commentary on.
Speaker 2: This is that you also see.
Speaker 6: In at him being received considerably in terms of modality by the other apostles as well, because there was a controversy. You can imagine that like, well, how could he be an apostle?
Speaker 2: You know, the murder of Christians and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: So his testimony of receiving and being apostolos from Christ himself is received by the apostles, and you see this play out in the Council of Jerusalem in Acts as well.
Speaker 2: So that's apostols like he's an apostle.
Speaker 6: The apostles themselves confirm the veracity of his testimony being called by Christ himself, and so that's all you need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that people are coming up with these arbitrary things like no, no, to be an apostle means that you have to have been in the presence of Christ when he was alive. Dummies, Jesus is alive. Paul is not having a vision of a dead Jesus. It's the resurrected Jesus. What are you. What are you talking about? This man? This stuff. I'm not trying to be mean, but this is just silly.
Speaker 6: Actually, who is also he was one of the twelve, but he was of the seventy actually or.
Speaker 2: Danes of the apostle Paul and receives him.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I mean, look up Antonius in the book backs.
Speaker 3: What's up man, Jason? All right, he can't connect Tallahassee. You wanna try again? Yeah, Paul didn't change anything. I don't know. It's just nonsense Islamic bullshit.
Speaker 19: What's up man, Timothy?
Speaker 3: Hello, yep, hey, uh.
Speaker 2: I've called a couple of times.
Speaker 15: I want to point out some father Deacon said earlier.
Speaker 20: Is it that all the Catholic professors he's around give different arguments?
Speaker 2: And I'm kind of confused.
Speaker 16: I thought they all did the cash me outside policy when they started doing debates.
Speaker 2: At last debate I saw with the.
Speaker 16: Catholic professor, he told you to cash him outside.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to give you a bunch of money.
Speaker 3: He's talking about at his Uh yeah, he's at a Catholic college, So that's true. Jetters, what's up? Jeters? Jeters? Creepers. These gender cheos have calmed me down from the bad arguments. Jeter's unmute, limp bricks, lem Me pricks. What's that name? Lem me pricks? U mute? Yeah, maybe something wrong with uh? Maybe Twitter is not doing well today. That dog, I'm mute. That dog, I'm mute. DGC rarities, that dog un mute. It's weird. Auntie, straight white male fied dollars. Jay get an anxiety pin like a real man. I don't have anxiety problems. I don't know what you're talking about. I just can go from zero to seventy five in anger points if my blood sugar is low. What's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: His internet broke today. I don't know what's going on. Nobody can connect, nobody knows how to do a mic. Jeters, you want to try again? I'm your Hey, Oh you're right man.
Speaker 2: I just have a couple of questions.
Speaker 21: I'm pretty new to ORPHODOXI and I was wondering, So I have an atheist family. I was wondering how I would go about trying to get them on the right side.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think you're going to ever convince your family members with argumentation unless they ask you, So I would just try to be super loving and nice and then and then eventually they'll ask you questions and then answer them. But do not try to argue with your family slinger. What's up? Never works?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 22: Can you hear me? M?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just had a question. What is your guys views?
Speaker 23: Because I know the Greeks and Russians have different views, and I know it's kind of uh, just depends.
Speaker 2: On the church.
Speaker 23: What is your guys' view on like rebaptizing someone.
Speaker 17: Uh, it's up to the bishop and the canons of the Church that are interpreted by the bishop.
Speaker 23: Okay, because I know rebaptist.
Speaker 3: It's not a rebaptism, Yeah, okay, Yeah, there's just a baptism where there's not.
Speaker 23: Okay, because I know in the canons there was when I was reading.
Speaker 2: I remember, I don't know if it.
Speaker 23: Was the second or the third Council, there was like against people getting baptized again.
Speaker 3: But I guess you guys, it's a case by case basis. The count the Canons of the sixth Council give other cases where people do have to be baptized because the other baptism was not a baptism was not recognized. Okay, I'll go read for example, the sixth Council says that if it was a Unomian baptism, it doesn't it doesn't count. Okay, all right, I'll so it's a case by case basis, John, what's up. I'm just, man, I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just so sick of that question, Dude. It's like that in ps A.
Speaker 24: Man.
Speaker 3: If I have to answer and explain PSA in that question one more time, I just I'm I'm gonna flip the table, like Sam Hot, I'm just kidding. What's up?
Speaker 2: Man Ullo?
Speaker 25: Yeah, So I had a question about uh men, and like, is there any other like documentaries about governments muddying the water that you would recommend?
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a lot of documentaries that cover intelligence operations and stuff like that. Like there's the one about William Colby that's good that FDA recommended to me. I forget the name of it, but it's William Coldy's son. I think made a documentary about his dad. There are documentaries about history of espionage CIA operations. There's millions of those. But the only other thing about aliens being a syop that I would recommend that's really good is the Collins Brothers book Invoking the Beyond. But I'm not aware of any other specific documentaries about alien syops. But great question exempted, no face kill two dollars. Isn't it funny that Jews, Liberals, Muslims all hate Paul? There is a commonality there that they have this weird just like a Paul what's up? Straight white male says an anxiety Pin is a Dean Withers reference. I don't know who Dean Withers is. Is that a stand up Dean Withers? Oh? Is that this insane liberal dude? Let's see this? Cody and Joe?
Speaker 14: Are you there?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh? He is this kid?
Speaker 2: This like liberal kid on TikTok the operative of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 26: Do I vape?
Speaker 19: No, it's a fucking anxiety pen. It's an anxiety pin.
Speaker 3: Joe? When will people get it right? Cody?
Speaker 8: Yeah, listen to me, man, I've I've had it up to here with people coming on this stream.
Speaker 3: Is this trolling? He looks like he's about to laugh. I can't tell this is fake or real.
Speaker 8: And telling me that I vaked, Cody, I.
Speaker 22: Need you to hear me when.
Speaker 26: I say this, I don't vape.
Speaker 8: And the fact that you would perceive me as a person that would vape, that would smoke the nicotine. It honestly, it makes me disheartened in the way that I'm presenting myself to my community.
Speaker 3: This seems like he's trying to be funny. I can't tell this or not.
Speaker 8: Because I guess what, It's not a fucking vape. It's an anxiety.
Speaker 3: Pin.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry that I have anxiety, Okay, And honestly, yeah, it's kind of the thought of people like you that want to come up.
Speaker 26: And bully and burrabe me over something that I don't know. Okay, so cut this shit. It's not a vape, all right, It's an anxiety Pin. And God, God, the amount of times that I've.
Speaker 8: Asked you to respect me and respect my anxiety, PIN is at this point getting ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I can't tell if this is this serious or not. I literally do not know they're paying They're saying it's gay rage. I could see it could be in either one. I've literally never seen this good. I think Andrew debated him, but I've never seen him. I don't know anything about why.
Speaker 17: By the way, why is anybody listening to fifteen year olds like this? Dude looks like he's fifteen.
Speaker 3: No fifteen year old has any information or knowledge about the world that you should ever listen to at all. No fifteen year old can tell you or teach you anything. This dude literally looks like he's mat me thirteen. What kind of freaking thirteen year old tell you about the world? Nothing that he probably has a million subscribers too. I think this is what's going on. The whole world is becoming infantilized. And everybody quit reading books and they listened to thirteen year olds on TikTok and now everybody's done. That's what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I did a whole stream on that.
Speaker 6: There was, you know, an actual push a personal and infantilization of society. Yes, playing with toys and I mean.
Speaker 3: Yes, funko pops this kid whatever. This is this democratic science? Yeah, this is like the democrat. I think you're right. This is like, let's take a young thirteen year old white boy and how can we speak to young white males to make them into faking gay democrats?
Speaker 8: Cody Ya, So please justified for the final and uh, for the billionth time, will you please just respect the fact that it's none of it in medicine anxiety open.
Speaker 2: Get it right, thirteen year old, fifteen year old?
Speaker 3: Yeah and yeah, exactly, and.
Speaker 6: It's the whole I mean, you see this as a total sy op.
Speaker 2: To in Hollywood what the kids know best.
Speaker 18: Right.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a great point. Yes, in movies, the kids always know what's up, and the parents are like them.
Speaker 2: The parents are dumb.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're gonna have Lord of the Flies with the children.
Speaker 2: Exactly because they they're the ones that know. You see.
Speaker 3: Speaking of one of the best all time Jamie Kennedy skits is Child Island, and uh, this is exactly what we are. This one is so great if you've never seen this one, this is one of my favorite all time skits where Jamie predence to be a Hollywood producer that's going to produce the reality show kind of like Survivor, but it's with kids and it's called Child Island, and uh, each tries to sell it to these parents as this like greasy Hollywood producer. The funniest part of the whole thing is the promo of the kids on the island that he's showing to the parents in real time. I'm not going to play the whole clip, because you guys should watch it. But it's literally it's one of his best. This one is this.
Speaker 2: Probably starts in the eighties too. You know even these are a great show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly withies exactly, Yes.
Speaker 6: Like the kids the parents are dumb, Yes, and kids is the detector.
Speaker 2: Maybe even starts.
Speaker 27: Children are on a remote island with just on their backs. They must forage for food, for shelter, for their very lives.
Speaker 3: The best part of this whole skit, which, by the way, the parents being willing to some of them are actually willing to put their kids on this isl one. It's kind of weird. But this is the funniest part right here, and it's there's the Lord of the Flies joke throughout this video.
Speaker 27: Welcome to the final chapter in reality television.
Speaker 2: Welcome to.
Speaker 4: Child.
Speaker 3: The funniest part is the hog. When they fast motion the hog. That just gets me for some re.
Speaker 28: Yeah, and they have presently.
Speaker 4: What do I do?
Speaker 26: Let school on the park?
Speaker 27: Forget who they were, who they are?
Speaker 3: I miss I missed the hogs. The hog part, that's the best part. Go watch this whole skin. I can't play the whole thing.
Speaker 2: But by the way, this is literally my apartment complex. We have a whole Lord of the Flies children's civilization chairs where.
Speaker 6: They all around wild like really yeah, they don't seem to have any parents. They don't go to school, and they're all just out like building forts and fires and running around spears. I mean, good thing they're not on you know, the technology, but they're literally I make jokes about.
Speaker 3: Four of the Flies. Yeah, here's the hog snort. He that fast motion hog man. That just gets me for some reason. All right, what's up, dude. Welcome everybody from the Crucible. We are watching Jamie Kennedy experiment clips some of the best.
Speaker 17: Because I don't know how we got on child Island. But somebody has a good joke here. They said, nowadays child Island has a different meaning. I think he's telling Aboutjeff Stin, mceffrey, no face killer, straight white, mall five dollars.
Speaker 3: The left calls this what's this kid's name, Dean Withers. They call him there Joe Rogan, whoa dude, I can't it's hard to believe some of the stuff is real. Let's see who's next.
Speaker 2: That's how we got on it.
Speaker 6: Because we're talking about the.
Speaker 3: Sigh, Yeah, exactly, everybody being like a kid and looking to this like thirteen year old child for wisdom and God.
Speaker 6: By the way I talked about that, they didn't rage too because I remember the first when I was when I was a child.
Speaker 2: I remember when you know, eighteen or whatever, went.
Speaker 6: To the first rave and I was like, this is crazy, Like everybody's running around with pacifiers and like the girls are holding dolls and they've got all.
Speaker 3: The interesting Yeah, why would everybody be acting like a kid at a rave? That is weird?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like it was, I mean, the girl what do they call them candy girls or something like that, candy kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at they're.
Speaker 6: All wearing like kids, beads and pacifiers.
Speaker 2: In their mouth.
Speaker 6: And I knew even back Dan, and you know, I wasn't, you know, completely aware of a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, this has got to be a CI.
Speaker 3: So the culture of Eversis does not say that you could I talk about promp booties. What's up?
Speaker 19: Zeesh?
Speaker 3: I'm you Ridge pounder five dollars? That sounds weird. Ridge pounder five dollars. Thoughts on Borrow's Walden did don't even make it through that book I was boring as hell. I had that in a grad grad lit class and I was like, I am not going to finish this book. I don't like any of these trans and dentalists. They don't. This is not my vibe.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: Men have become tools of their tools. Yeah, you know what, maybe I should revisit it. Maybe I would like it now. Rachel Wilson What's up? Became a member.
Speaker 17: She gives gifts ten memberships. Props to Rachel for that much appreciated shout out to the Crucible and all the people over there.
Speaker 3: Welcome everybody. Everybody to the limit, everybody to the limit. Ze on, mute man, it's open debates.
Speaker 29: Everybody in the place to be what you're gonna do?
Speaker 17: Heyj oh we got a we got a legit British raver in the house.
Speaker 3: What's up dog?
Speaker 30: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey man? Yeah, No, I just wanted to say it was good. I chimed in today to check the.
Speaker 29: Courtney Courtney thing that you did on the whole transhumanism and everything.
Speaker 3: Was really the Dark Enlightenment bros. Yeah all that.
Speaker 29: So yeah, I just wanted to say, I build anti nano technology, so based on all this kind of Internet of everything, Internet of things, all that kind of stuff, and yeah, I just wanted to say, you know, it was good, what it.
Speaker 2: Was good, what she was covering. And I kind of focus on like the low.
Speaker 29: Tech versus the big tech, or kind of like David and Goliath.
Speaker 2: And listening to what you guys were saying.
Speaker 29: It's like, there's so much emphasis put on this AI being so what it isn't And I kind of always say it's based on compartmentalized stupidity, like compartmentalized science. And I've gone right back to the nineteen hundreds to when you know, when the medicine was medicine, the food was food.
Speaker 2: The technology was technology.
Speaker 29: It's really interesting because when you look at the literature there's an electrotherapy museum in Florida, you can see that they were based on truth. I think obviously there was none of this new age garbage and all that kind of stuff. So they incorporate the ether back then, which I think is a missing thing.
Speaker 2: So the analog, which me and you have been around, you.
Speaker 29: Know, the hip hop, all that kind of stuff, the original music. The analog technology, I think is one of the things that disrupts this digital reality that people think, you know, is what it is. But I think we've I think we've won this battle anyway. I think it's that during Corona, I realized that so many people were focused on government, not God, and I kind of leaned more towards God at that point theologian.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I.
Speaker 29: Just want to share that there's so much that we can do, like with all the geo engineering, thet you know, the interoperability, all that kind of stuff that you hear about in the crypto to remain human. I think that's what we're doing. How do I remain human? I sort of to chime in. I thought it was a really good podcast. I don't know her work, so it was quite good to listen to, and I just wanted to share that there's and also you mentioned you mentioned the Bucky bulls. That was funny when you mentioned the buggy bulls and you so just about because you said your stack, you know, your chuck and all that stuff, which I think I've got to try it.
Speaker 2: But there's a lot of tricksters as well, with you.
Speaker 29: Know, people taking all this C sixty from.
Speaker 2: These goofy gurus.
Speaker 29: So it's really important, I think now more than ever you talk about it quite a lot.
Speaker 2: You know, and I function brain.
Speaker 29: Cells to discern even in amongst all of our world, there's a lot of tricksters trying to turn people into nanobots.
Speaker 2: Give give me your twenty three bit cool, you know.
Speaker 29: But yeah, so so I see a lot of people from the C sixty the sea lights and the stupidity is just crazy, and you see it with a lot of the fake technology.
Speaker 2: And all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 29: But anyway, I want to chime in and say here and you know, keeping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out to our UK bros. Appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Ze.
Speaker 3: We've got a lot of based and ritpilled out there. Chase Haguard, excuse me, excuse me, trusse A Haguard.
Speaker 31: That's not my name, Please pronounce my name.
Speaker 3: I assumed it was some sort of pompous French thing. I don't know, trust a guard.
Speaker 31: Yeah, no, it's not my name, and I don't appreciate it. And I tried to come in here in good faith.
Speaker 3: But you can. You could clip me, and you can clip me and expose me.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 31: Now, I just wanted to kind of piggyback on what what the proire.
Speaker 2: Call say podcast that you forgot.
Speaker 31: Who's the guy you were talking about AI EPT and all that.
Speaker 3: I've been cutting out the previous guy.
Speaker 2: No, it's chases merging with AI. That's what it's got.
Speaker 31: No, No, I should be I should be good now?
Speaker 2: Am I good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry about that now.
Speaker 31: I was saying the prior caller was bringing up that podcast interview you did with the guy I forgot, the podcast owner. But you were talking about chat EPT and Grock and AI and stuff, and the caller was talking about trying people trying to stay human.
Speaker 2: And I think that's a It's an interesting thing.
Speaker 31: That's gonna happen where I think people are gonna gravitate more towards real human things that you've already seen. It actually happen in music where some of the top pop music right now as out of Time drums played over drum machines. And I think there's an opportunity for people to do what you're doing, people to make real art because I think people are gonna crave after it, and there could be an element of propert evidence in this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people are gonna want real, real authenticity. They're gonna want real human stuff. The the the Ai like fad, I think for entertainment will kind of get old in my view.
Speaker 31: Yeah, absolutely, and it's it's already happened. If you look at when like pro tools and all, you know, digital music and computers got powerful enough for studios to switch from running everything on tape. Everything got what's called quantized, where everything was smacked to the grid and then and that happened throughout all the pop music and now some of the top charting stuff like this, you know these Sabrina Carpenter tunes. The guy who produces it, he's a really good producer. He's putting things out of out of time and out of tune on purpose, and the average listener is not noticing it, and they're feeling that it's human, even with this big pop stuff. So I think things will switch another way, where again some people will just gobble up a slop, but other people, you know, making things that have character and are human and ute vibe to them, those are gonna thrive in my opinion, and it's already happening.
Speaker 2: We've seen it over the last five years and especially this last year.
Speaker 31: You look at the biggest artists, whether you like it or not, Sabrian and partner. There's all types of organic you know production there that pushes things out of time and all this, and I think it's interesting.
Speaker 2: There's an interesting conversation being.
Speaker 6: Out you were you on the discord with my brother with the sound engineers because he told me this topic kit They did this a VC with the rest of the producing sounds on this exact topic.
Speaker 2: I was just wondering because.
Speaker 31: I know I'm on that I'm on that server with your brother and I hang out there a lot, but I was not there for this conversation.
Speaker 2: It's interesting.
Speaker 31: That's funny because that server as some of the biggest engineers in the world on it, and I haven't talked to them about this at all.
Speaker 3: Well, I do have to point out that Chase is intentionally subverting what I'm going to be doing in the future, and he knows it. It's a very subtle way for him to try to to try to destroy my DJ career before I get started. He knows good and well that I'm going to transition into being DJ dong Butter, the hottest nineties raver DJ out there. He thinks he can come in and get ahead of me and despoil the entire EDM genre, which I will be taking over very soon, and it's not gonna work. Chase, it's not gonna work.
Speaker 27: I thought.
Speaker 31: I just want to point out that Jay said that the EDM genre I'm going to despoil it.
Speaker 2: So you guys now know that Jay worships DM. EDM is his god. He does believe in natural theology and all the music actually leads to M. But I thought you were going to be DJ filth pool Man.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that was my old name before before my last ayahuasca trip, and the entities told me that that was not the right name. So Chase, it's not gonna work. Try again. But thank you for your comments. We appreciate you. JR. What's up, dude? You can't stop the DJ train as it's coming to the station. Dute, dude, we're en route to tran Central.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: I had to billy ten dollars I just joined your stream. Did you cover the fact that the Greek Orthodox Arsidiocese priest was going after Orthobros? This is so like, this is so twenty sixteen seventeen, right, the Orthobro movement, this is yeah, We're a giant political force. We're going to take over Maga as the Orthobro movement. So, yes, it's a very dangerous movement, the ortho Bros, which literally started from FDA in a picture that he took making a joke. Yes, it's a very dangerous political movement, so be very afraid.
Speaker 2: Never actual like leftists and subversis.
Speaker 3: And yeah, where's his videos going after all the leftism, all the ecumenism. No, no, no, the danger is the Orthobros. Yeah, what's up? Man? Jq ja kwan? What's up? I like that ad? Hello? Is that the internet is broken today? What is going on? Are there? Try again? Are you there? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Barely? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: I like that ad that Chase just inserted.
Speaker 17: Oh here we go another one of these people from the real music world that plays real instruments and real gypsy jazz.
Speaker 3: Dude, Gypsies don't even exist. Okay. Gypsies are crisis actors that were hired to play. They wear brown face. They're not even a real thing. And now we got guys who are.
Speaker 17: Professional gypsy jazz players that play real instruments. They're coming to destroy my DJ career.
Speaker 3: That's why they're here. I want you guys to know this gypsy jazz. What does that share? Is that share?
Speaker 24: Chase, Chase, Chase thinks that is Sabrina Carpenter Native ad that he got paid for by whatever record company he's working.
Speaker 3: Doctor Luke, Doctor Luke.
Speaker 24: Yeah, no, I wanted to comment on stuff we've talked about for years that father, uh Deacon and nice was bringing up. There is all the John Hughes films are designed to undermine parenting, every single one of them, from his beginning An Animal House to his last film, Look Who's talking.
Speaker 2: Home Alone?
Speaker 24: Every single every single one of them.
Speaker 2: The parents are dumb.
Speaker 24: Every adult is stupid in the film, uh Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 24: Uh, you know it's it's a dumb principle that gets the you know, wolf pulled over his eyes for the entire day.
Speaker 3: Baby dude, remember that move.
Speaker 2: Baby geniuses? Look who's talking?
Speaker 24: All all the all those films are all Johnny, I mean John Hughes wrote, even the films that he didn't direct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good point. Now, this is a great point. This is subversive totally, it.
Speaker 2: Really it really was.
Speaker 24: And most of the films like the time period that we grew up in, which is good, you know, stuff like goonies, even even in goonies or films like that, the parents aren't even around. So it's like it's not even that parents. Even in some of it, it's like it's not even that the parents are dumb.
Speaker 2: It's just there is no parents at all.
Speaker 32: And we all know about children of the corn. The children are now Malachi's now the religious leader, and I mean, come on, village dude.
Speaker 3: The kids are actually alien entities. Thank you. By the way, John, appreciate that the children are the alien entities come to take over their little their little psychopaths. By the way, Tipsy's tramps and thieves. That's the only thing I know about gypsy jazz is that share a song. Kyle five dollars. I want to see you Orthodox creators tackle little season theory. That's all over YouTube. Yeah, Orthodox people don't get into evangelical end times nonsense, so it's probably not gonna happen. We're partial preterists. Many of us Kelly's silver five dollars. Have you seen Zathura Zathura? They completely s X utilized Kristen Stewart, uh No, I don't even know about that. Never heard of that. Zura in a interesting well, she's isn't she like genderly ambiguous nowadays? So that doesn't surprise me. If a lot of these Hollywood people get groomed into all kinds of weird stuff, and that's probably what has messed them up. EA became a member. When is your next open question? I mean it's right now. I want to call in, but it's not on the topic. But the topic is all topics, so how could it not be on topic? Just just call in, dude? What are you talking about? We're going back up. These guys just want to destroy my DJ career. They know I want to be the next hottest nineties rave DJ, and they're already their front running me to destroy my career.
Speaker 19: Cost you.
Speaker 3: What's up? Good day, sir? What's on your mind? What's up?
Speaker 2: First off, back to the Harlan show. I wanted to talk about that.
Speaker 3: I knew you were going to talk about. That's why I brought it back up.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Oh yeah, I want to say, like you you brought up Mark Marin.
Speaker 2: I have no idea who this Harlan guy is.
Speaker 33: But he seems very much like that boomer mentality that you were talking about, and.
Speaker 2: He had annoyed He like saw some of Sam Hide. Clips thought he knew how to handle him, and that's interesting.
Speaker 33: This is why Sam Hide went guerrilla mode because.
Speaker 2: This Harlan dude, he just thought Sam Hide was like a nonsense content creator.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 33: He didn't realize the layers that Sam Hide puts in, and that all the value in Sami's content is those kind of satirical layers. Yeah, he thought he thought, let's talk about oh, just saying funny thing about Brazilians, that's what Sam Hide does.
Speaker 24: But he he just kissed Sam Hide by misunderstanding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think if you heard the wine mom that called in earlier to explain that I'm licking Sam Hides but to get popular or whatever. She also had a similar take like.
Speaker 17: Sam isn't funny and he just has to spurg out because he doesn't know what to do and he doesn't know what's fun I mean, it's like, what are you talking about? This is not even close to reality.
Speaker 3: But I didn't even think about, like, what did Harlan Williams know about Sam Hi. He probably thought it was just some like random you know, TikTok guy or something like who knows what's going on? And I think he's more gen X, but maybe he's a gen X with a boom er mindset. I don't know, but I would have thought this would work well because Harlan Williams has always been this sort of like whoa, he's so quirky and he's so odd ball, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I can see where it kind of just got off on the wrong foot.
Speaker 2: It seemed like Sam I was actually upset.
Speaker 3: Well, I have heard some I've heard some conflicting reports that know. Actually Sam was getting annoyed.
Speaker 2: So the other topic I joined a little late, but you might have been talking about it. I mean, Epstein, what is going on? Like?
Speaker 3: First off, I mean, it's a huge Trump fail. They're they're covering it up and it's a huge Trump Phil That's that's what's going on.
Speaker 2: I guess. But that seems a little too obvious, don't you think?
Speaker 3: Well, no, why can't a lot of things are obvious? Why was that too obvious? What do you mean? I mean? I did. I did an hour long interview with the guy who broke all this stuff originally, Nick Bryant, and you know, okay, yeah, I mean I think that probably even more so than like the PDF stuff, there's probably like financial crime stuff that's being covered up, like in other words, high level lobbyists, banking elitees that are compromised, and the word has gone out. You know, you cannot let this get out. And it obviously it relates to the Israeli stuff too.
Speaker 2: And Alex had Ah, what's that judge.
Speaker 3: On Napolitanum No the black dudes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's exactly what he said to that.
Speaker 6: You know, the way this works is, you know, you have operatives and stuff like this, and there's compromising information and it's actually quite complicated that they obviously don't that's.
Speaker 2: One of the reasons why they're kind of bearing this.
Speaker 33: I that's if that's the case, and it is kind of you know, as we're all expecting it to be.
Speaker 2: That's just the end of Trump. And I mean he's just over right.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't it's not going well. I don't see anybody defending it except for like the you know, Ben Shapiro sphere, like you know, fible Mouskowitz is the only one that's defending it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tells me something.
Speaker 3: Nobody likes my fible Mouscuwitz joke. I thought that was like a really funny, Like, does nobody know who's Nobody's seen? My jokes just don't land anymore. I think I'm just I'm speaking into the void of a bunch of people that are dead and gone, and nobody knows these references. I mean, nobody's seen five Mouskowitz, that's he's been Shapiro anyway. I thought it was funny, Zachary, what's up? You're wrong to say that Sam Hyde is super funny. In fact, many people doubted that he could do stand up. He even doubted himself. His standard routine is off the hook. It's legit awesome. I'm not just saying that because I write for the Sam Hide Show. He's his stand up is really funny. What's up, man, Zachary, I you JT thirty one two dollars. You guys are underestimating Harlan's layers. Interesting. I'm really enjoying everybody's takes on this pot this wild podcast. I mean, I'm not a Harlan hater. I don't dislike Harlan. I don't think he is. That's what I'm saying is like you've got when you go back in time into the nineties and two thousand and you think about oddball comics. You've got like a Steven Wright, You've got Harlan Williams, You've got you know, Mitch Hedberg is kind of an oddball style comedy guy. Tom Green is kind of an odd ball troll comedy guy. Uh. And so I would have thought that they vibe well together. I don't know, what's up man, I'm but also.
Speaker 17: Too, I mean, you can also have a situation where maybe they would have vibed under the right situations right right, like maybe maybe somebody's having a bad day, you know, maybe they.
Speaker 3: Were just tired. And I mean I've been on podcasts, even big podcasts, where I'm like, all right, I'm ready to get out of here, all right, you know, I need to leave before I get mad, you know what I mean. So this that does happen too. What's up, man? Are you gonna i'mute or not? Zach? Oh my gosh ude, what is going on with just the internet just broken today? Somebody hacked the internet? What's up? Hunter? What's up?
Speaker 34: Can you hear me? Yes, sir, hey, since it's any topic, I've got like two like semi goofy questions.
Speaker 17: To ask, Yes, please do please, don't ask me about PSA and rebaptism. I'm gonna start saying any topic but that, and then we're good.
Speaker 34: Well of My two questions are, do you think people can like literally sell their souls to Satan for like musical talent, and if so, listening to people like the Beatles or Valling Stones led Zeppelin that credit their talent to Satan.
Speaker 3: I don't know how that would happen if you literally could. I think mostly it's an analogy to selling out to the industry. Okay, I don't typically listen to led Zeppel one of the Beatles anyway, just because I don't like I liked it when I was a teenager, but I'm not a teenager anymore. So I mean I would say in the okay, I would say in the realm, like in the in the domain of music, unless it's just super degenerate and gross and satanic, I don't really think that it's a big deal. That's my take on it.
Speaker 34: I guess my last question why I have you these kind of famous kind of like kind of videos of like celebrities like Cardi B and Katy Perry like having quote unquote m kilt glitches. Do you think that's all bullshit or do you think that's like.
Speaker 3: I know that in the case of this the Katie Perry one, they did say a long time ago that she does that pretty regularly in her in her shows as kind of like viral marketing, spectacle marketing. So in her case and some of those instances that is not it was it was planned. I know that in the case of like, you know, Michael Jackson, a lot of the things they would do were actually marketing schemes as well, like the hyperbaric chamber and all this kind of stuff that would keep him in the news. So there is a layer of that in terms of entertainment and pop culture figures who do a lot of this stuff on purpose. But then in a lot of cases, like in the case of Sam and the Harlan show, like it's it's unclear what to what degree this was a planned spectacle or whether this was just really like they're not getting along. So I think both things go on. But I do think that in the case of many of the abused pop stars, in the case of like Britney Spears, Amanda Bynds, I would say they're having actual, like in culture.
Speaker 2: Breakdowns, Okay, Okay, thanks for your time, Jay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good questions.
Speaker 17: Even I was skeptical of that with Katie Perry, I mean, not Katy Perry, Britney Spears until all the stuff about her conservatorship.
Speaker 3: Came out and I was like, no, dang, they like she really is like a mind controlled product. That's that's crazy. Uh, Chase Haguard is back to destroy my DJ career.
Speaker 31: No, I think I've already done that handed well, hopefully hopefully you can hear me now I'm connected to Wi Fi. I wanted to ask after I had a comment about what the prior caller was saying about the selling of souls to the devil? Can I do a short bit of self shilling for my upcoming first solo project release?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 35: Cool.
Speaker 31: I think it's interesting when you look at music because it's similar to other things, like, you know, people will talk about quote unquote, you know, cuss words and stuff like saying S H I T is not inherently evil.
Speaker 2: I think it's it's pretty goofy to.
Speaker 31: Think that because someone's not orthodox, or because they're not heterodoxy even that there can't be intrinsic value in the art.
Speaker 2: There's limited amount of building.
Speaker 31: Blocks that God created of this amazing thing called music that we can all play with. And music inherently is created for worship. And so I think there's arguments that I can make and people can make that music has to be worshiping something, and you know, so you can say someone's intent was evil, but at the same time you can you can still get universal experiences that are universal to being a human from all types of secular artists. You know, I John Mayer has some great songs. I'm not talking about my Body as a Wonderland. I know that's one of your favorite songs. Day John Mayer has some word music.
Speaker 3: A lot of people don't know he wrote that about me. So but don't tell anybody that keep that on the download.
Speaker 31: Yeah, I'm just surprised how honest you're being today. It's crazy, but uh, but it's it's interesting because I think that you can look at led Zeppelin, the Beatles, whoever, if you get things out of that art, well, it's a universal language in this in a much deeper sense, is it typically used that is designed to communicate these things and lead to you know, quote unquote spiritual experiences in a sense where not this music doesn't belong in the liturgy.
Speaker 2: Rock music doesn't belong in the liturgy.
Speaker 31: But you know, not being able to separate the art from the artists is something I think we need to be able to do, just like not being able to separate the message from the messenger. And on that note, a little bit of self shilling. If anybody likes indie rock kind of stuff. I make music for solo projects. Doing my first tune release on Monday. If you want to subscribe to my YouTube, Chase Haggard Music. It's like MGMT mixed with modest mouse.
Speaker 3: But I just, by the way, subscribe to your channel. I just found it for the first time.
Speaker 2: I just blocked you, so that's perfect. You won't be able to well, I was going to, but it's like MGM anti semitic, anti cynical. To appreciate it, I want to.
Speaker 3: That's okay. We don't mind you showing gypsies. Chase is a thief.
Speaker 17: Gypsies Chase seas That was my share, by the way, because there's something a gypsy jazz.
Speaker 3: This is gypsy. Yes, it is gypsy jazz. Look at mister sand Man.
Speaker 17: I don't really hear any metallicans I'll take Chase's word for it.
Speaker 3: It's mister Sandman. I'm thinking inter sand Man. I thought Chase was over here doing Metallica gypsy jazz. Mister Sandman, Oh, mister Sandman, bring me. I thought he was doing inter Sandman. Dude, I like to enter sand the gypsy jazz better, so you pray. I don't even know the words of that stupid essong. By the way, shout out to our buddies Jamie Kennedy and Sam Tripolonius having a pretty popular podcast. They're doing this well, we should tell you the exact opposite. This one was popping off to forty thousand.
Speaker 17: That's popping off over here on I hate to break it to you, Jamie Kennedy with Sam tripoli brand New All this drama with the Sam High podcast with Harley Williams is kind of.
Speaker 3: Kind of taking over the comedy sphere.
Speaker 17: But don't miss this gem. They had a great conversation as well. Our buddies over here.
Speaker 3: And by the way, we will be back on Jamie Kennedy's podcast in the near future. We were just talking about that the other day. Debt and I get you guys back dea ont you guys.
Speaker 30: Back and you're listening to them and not listening to me.
Speaker 3: That's how powerful the programming is.
Speaker 2: I've heard people say they broke dad.
Speaker 3: By the way. Awesome new set there, I like Jamie sett. Everybody's upping their their set, begging at upgrade. Where are we at?
Speaker 17: Intersand man thieves, gypsies.
Speaker 3: Chases a thief? Did you guys like the member episode? I thought it was pretty good mouse shit and we.
Speaker 17: Got some fire coming to by the way, we got well, maybe I should keep it secret as to what episodes they're about to roll out. Oh look at that right there, just so you know. People pretending to look they like they're involved in this. People pretending like they have a stake in this. People are pretending like they know and have a stake in it. All right, let's see what we got over here on the super chats. Catch up on that real quick, gen Z three dollars.
Speaker 3: The thing about the younger generation humor that older generations don't get, whether you're trying to do common or not, is that we are laughing at you. Modern comedians are conforming to that reality. That's a good way to put it. Yeah, that's a good insight there. I like that gen Z. That's another angle to this, which you know, Andy Kaufman was this way in the eighties and and even to a degree I forget when he died, maybe late eighties, but he was always making fun of everybody in the audience, was the butt of the joke. So he was kind of like the first trolley comic, right, And Boomers liked Andy Kaufman. So I'm wondering, like, what how come boomers liked Andy Kaufman and that weird stuff. But when people do that same type of stuff, it's just like they don't get it.
Speaker 17: It's like what, I don't, I don't what does that mean? That's the word. And I'm guessing it's because in the boomer.
Speaker 3: Mindset, you can't make fun of the boomer himself. You know, Andy Kaufman could troll the audience and it's funny. But when it's the butt of the joke is the boomer himself, or when it's like a critique of the dumb shit that everybody believes in society, maybe that is where it just doesn't work. I don't know. This is a mystery to me. I don't understand why. It's just it's bizarre. It's really crazy boomers like Jonathan Winters. Yeah, I mean yeah, but boomers like Andy Kaufman, and he was trolling everybody. I don't know. It's it's a fascinating question. I don't know what's going on. Let's see. Yeah, Okay, we're caught up on those super chats. Let's see who's next, John, Yeah, what's up? John?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 8: Jay?
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 36: Man, I've got a question about the Bible. I hate to switch gears, uh, get too serious on this, but I've got a question. I've been looking into Orthodoxy and everything that I've seen so far, it's almost feels like I've been looking for this like my whole life, and but I just I don't know, I've just discovered it, so I have a few questions still. My question is it seems like the I don't have to references in front of me, but if you look at like the view of the resurrection of the dead, the Orthodox seemed to take like a a literal kind of view of the physical, like like your physical body is resurrected.
Speaker 3: That's that's all. That's all. Christianity's classical, I mean Catholic, Orthodox, Protestants, all believe in the bodily resurrection.
Speaker 36: So also the view of like the new heavens and the new Earth that seems to be like a more literal kind of a view, like it's it's physical.
Speaker 3: I don't have the words for this, but yeah, we would say it's Protestant to or it's Gnostic to think of this in some you know, non physical literal way. Right.
Speaker 36: So I've always kind of read the Bible very simply just kind of I wouldn't say literal, but I've kind I kind of just when I read the Old Testament just assume a plain sense kind of meaning. I know, I'm perfectly fine with a lot of typology, but I just don't see a whole lot of that as informing like the hope in the Old Testament it's coming from like the you know, the the fall being I guess reversed, and in the New Testament it seems to kind.
Speaker 2: Of carry over. So here's my question.
Speaker 3: What Okay, I'm not going to be a dick. I'm just I'm not understanding what hope is lost or not carry what's well.
Speaker 36: No, I'm just saying, like the I guess, so my question is like ascheological, I guess. So the hope of the Old Testament seems to be in this resurrection and the new heavens and the new Earth. But it seems like in a lot of these passages that explain it, you've got kind of a very plain sense, uh description of Jerusalem being like like in Ezekiel forty three, you know, or it's like in the New the New there's like a temple and you have God saying this is the place of the souls of my feet.
Speaker 2: Not that I think that God has like literal feet.
Speaker 36: But it seems like a lot of places like you have this idea of Jerusalem being kind of the at the center, I guess, or like the place where God is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that they're they're talking about the first Advent of the Messiah. So the restoration of the Tabernacle of David, God sending out the law from Mount Zion is ultimately fulfilled in the first appearance of Christ. So that's the last days. The the asketon is now rather than pointing in putting it off to you know, the end of the world. The escaton began at the First Advent, and the why the New Testament is so emphatic that the promises of the Old Testament are realities right now?
Speaker 2: Okay, so but when.
Speaker 36: Obviously there's more to come, like when Jesus returns, So what role does Like it just seems like there's so many passages where it just seems like if there's a if there's a if you have a restored body and there's a new heavens and a new earth, that assume it's not a spiritual it's not totally. I know that language is used like in onse Grinthians fifteen, like of you know, the spiritual man, but you know it does it doesn't mean that it's one or the other, right, it's like the way that God intended his creation to be in the beginning, where it's you know, there's I guess it's a glorified creation. Forgive me for my lack of understanding of this language, but it just make sense to me that, you know, Jerusalem would be a.
Speaker 2: Literal place as well.
Speaker 36: Like where what is the disconnect there? Because it seems like that's where I can with a lot of Orthodox theologians that I've read, is that you get you get like an understanding of the resurrected body, a literal new heavens, in the New Earth. But it's like the idea of Jerusalem being a literal place where you know, Jesus will So, okay, I.
Speaker 3: See what you're saying. So the how we know what is quote figurative versus what is literal is going to be conditioned by the Bible itself and the coherence of the Old New Testament together. So for example, how do I know in what sense, for example, the word the word Jerusalem is to be taken in the New Testament and the and the escaton sense. Well, thankfully, there's many places in the New Testament where that's actually discussed. So for example, in Galatians, for when Paul talks about the allegory of the New Jerusalem, he describes that as the Jerusalem that is from above, which is our heavenly Mother, which is the Church. So the true Jerusalem is the Church, which Paul explains here in Galatians for rejoice, so baron. So no, he's you know, signing the Old Testament, you do not bear, break forth and shout or not in labor. You have had many children. And so he talks about Isaac, and he talks about Ishmael, and he says that the real Jerusalem is the one that is above the heavenly Jerusalem, which is the Mother of us all. And this promise to Abraham is fulfilled in the heavenly Jerusalem, which is mother Church. So do you understand that, like the questions that you're asking, I'm not saying they're bad questions, but they're answered in the New Testament itself. So could there be an actual Holy Land in the Escuton, Yeah, sure, Jesus could recreate the heaven and the earth and keep elements of you know, what existed before. I mean, in the New Testament era. The church calls it the Holy Land. There's an Orthodox Patriarch of Jerusalem.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 3: So it's not like it goes away because we're in the New Testament necessarily, right.
Speaker 36: Okay, Well yeah, because it seems kind of it's just hard to think about like there being you know, like in the resurrection, like being in a certain place. But it seems pretty clear that you have a resurrected body, which would require it doesn't seem to be there, doesn't seem to be a contradiction with place.
Speaker 3: So no, No, the Orthodox view is that there is a new heavens and a new Earth, and it is a physical place with physical locations. And so when Jesus resurrected and he's walking around the end the Gospel John eating fish, that's showing you the model of the body in the Escaton. Ah, So it is spatial still, yes.
Speaker 36: Okay, So I like your answer though it's kind of It doesn't have to be one way or another. It's just you know, there may be a physical place I guess that call Jerusalem, but it's not. That's not what the passages in the Old Testament point towards.
Speaker 3: Well, Like if you look at Isaiah sixty five, it says, behold, I create a new heavens and a new earth. The former will not be remembered, it will not come to mind. Be glad and rejoice. I create Jerusalem as a rejoicing I rejoice in Jerusalem, my people, and there will no longer be weeping or crying. This is all referenced, of course, in the apocalypse of the Church and of the escaton. So this is a present reality where you know, God is basically saying that my people are my elect they're my offering, they're my descendants. It's talking about the Church. It's not talking about primarily you know, something going on over in the Middle East in the place.
Speaker 36: Okay, that makes sense, yes, because I mean that's like one of the passages that you see and you know it's it's I think it's described as the New Jerusalem in the Book of Revelation, but always thought that it's not going to be buildings coming down from Heaven.
Speaker 3: No, it's the people are we are the new Jerusalem exactly. That's why that's why Paul calls the New Jerusalem the Church right there? Wired, what's up?
Speaker 24: Man?
Speaker 3: Good question, though, Wired, what's up?
Speaker 2: I'm you Hello? Can you hear me?
Speaker 37: You Zach or.
Speaker 25: Hello?
Speaker 35: Jay?
Speaker 12: I'm an agnologic and I'm looking into different religions and philosophies. I'm leaning to ours Christianity, but I'm calling in to ask about your thoughts on the CTM you by Chris Langan.
Speaker 2: Are you familiar with him and his theory?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, I think it's kind of similar to TAG in certain ways, at least in the methodological approach. It's similar in that it's more of an abstracted, logical type of argument. But Chris Langon is a very committed classical foundationalist, so he believes in very sort of self evident maxims as a starting point, and the type of deity that he argues for is just kind of like a platonic mega mind. So I would have you know some critiques of those positions. Basically, Matt, what's up, Matt Hedges? Oh, what's up? Matt?
Speaker 2: Oh? Hey, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: Jake, what's on your mind?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I've heard a common accusation.
Speaker 22: I've heard in Eastern Orthodox circles that the Reform tradition has a history and tendency.
Speaker 2: In its christology when it comes to the communication of properties. Correct, do you believe that accusation? And how would you flush that out?
Speaker 3: Yeah? For example, or Herman Ritterboss talks about Jesus as a human person.
Speaker 22: Yes, So for one thing, I don't think that Reformed like Orthodoxy, is defined by necessarily MacArthur's sproll or someone like river Bus.
Speaker 2: I think it's more like sixteenth and seventeenth century reforms.
Speaker 3: Colossal who like, why is that where we go? By the way their nerve? No Storian two Turretan. Doesn't Turretin think that Jesus sheds his human nature in the Escaton?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 38: No, not that I know, Okay, But regardless Turretin is more of a polemicist than a systematician, but with regards to the Westminster Divines in particular, I mean I've read some of like.
Speaker 3: The did Jesus take the Father's wrath? I'm sorry, did Jesus take the Father's wrath?
Speaker 22: So I think there's a difference between like being punished properly in the sense of like the imputation of guilt versus like receiving punishment.
Speaker 3: I think did the Father damn the son? I mean many of the first generation second generation reformers.
Speaker 22: Say that, Yeah, I think it's a I think that's a misinterpretation of Calvin.
Speaker 2: More of the accusation. I just don't think it's.
Speaker 3: What's the right interpretation? Yeah?
Speaker 22: So, I mean, if you're referring to like those texts in which it talks about Christ.
Speaker 3: I don't really care about Calvin, Like, what do you think is the right position? What's your position? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I think Christ like received the punishment that was due to.
Speaker 3: Sin, which is which is what? Which is what? Which is what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's bearing the wrath of God on the cross.
Speaker 3: That's not okay.
Speaker 17: So I asked you specifically and it took you like five minutes to get to this point.
Speaker 3: So Jesus bears the wrath? What is the wrath? What is the wrath of the father?
Speaker 2: To be fair, I called him askeding about the community.
Speaker 3: What is the wrath of the father? Come on, dude, what's the wrath of the father? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So it on the cross, Christ experienced the same genus of.
Speaker 3: Punishment, genus of punishment. And is that damnation or not?
Speaker 22: It is not not the same as the damn in Hill. No, it's it is making satisfaction, okay.
Speaker 3: And what was the penalty that was due that he took? Did the Father forsake him?
Speaker 2: I mean not in the way that like you might hear some.
Speaker 3: People like, Okay, then in what way? In what way?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 22: So I mean Christ experienced like some of like the distress and anguish.
Speaker 3: Some of it. Okay. So did the father turn his back on him?
Speaker 2: Did he forsake him? Is there a verse? If my thinking of the verse in Isaiah Crow.
Speaker 3: I'm asking you, dude, you tell me your position. Stop asking me questions. Did the father forsake the son the way that the psalms are interpreted in your view? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I don't think that God the Father damned the son.
Speaker 3: Okay, So what does it mean? You said, it's some of the elements of rejection. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's the imputation of sin to Christ like Christ?
Speaker 3: And what does that mean? What? What is this? What is the punishment?
Speaker 22: Yeah, the punishment is making is bearing like the indignation of God against sin in the qualitative sense, but not the quantitative.
Speaker 3: Okay. So did he take the penalty? Okay? So you're saying a bunch of sophistry. So did he damn the sun or not? No? I just told you that, right, So he didn't, But he took the wrath. What's the wrath? That's not damning?
Speaker 2: The wrath that's not Yeah, damnation properly is eternal.
Speaker 3: Okay. Did he take the equivalence of that.
Speaker 2: Qualitative equivalents not a quantitative one.
Speaker 3: That's why?
Speaker 28: Damn?
Speaker 2: This is not hard.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's not hard. Right, I don't understand it. Right, So we didn't say.
Speaker 22: You don't understand that. I'm saying that a lot of the fathers use a slanguage too.
Speaker 3: No they don't, No, they don't. Where do the fathers use this like?
Speaker 2: Okay, did Christ take the penalty of our sin upon.
Speaker 3: I don't have the same idea what the penalty is as you. I believe what John Damascus says in book three. But I'm asking you, since you believe that damnation is the penalty, how is it the penalty that he took?
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't. I did not say that Christ was damned. I explicitly deny.
Speaker 28: I know that.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, if the penalty is damnation, then how did he take the penalty for us?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, can you say that again?
Speaker 3: If the penalty is damnation, then how did he take that penalty for us if he wasn't.
Speaker 22: Damned, because he can suffer the same genus of punishment without its quality.
Speaker 3: What does that? What does that even mean? What does genus and species have to do with this?
Speaker 2: Genus and species? Like basic, what.
Speaker 3: Does it have to do with this question? I know what the words mean. Don't play bullshit with me. Come on, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's the same time, but not the.
Speaker 3: Same So so because it wasn't eternal, it's not eternal damnation. So you're doing you're playing word games. But he was damned by the Father, just not eternally.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying that damnation properly is eternal.
Speaker 3: Uh huh. So what was the punishment that he took. That's not our punishment.
Speaker 2: I already told you. It's bearing the sins of work.
Speaker 3: And that is what exactly he is.
Speaker 2: He is receiving the same type of punishment.
Speaker 3: Because the father ceased to love him and share the same will as him. Oh so he did, so he so he punishes. So what.
Speaker 2: I know the past, I know the quotes from Calvin that beller me.
Speaker 3: I don't care about Calvin, Dude, tell me what the correct position is from the scriptures that you believe. Nobody cares about John Calvin here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, Well it's a common accusation against the reform. That's why I mentioned it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I know, I make it all the time because most reformed people historically have believed that Jesus suffered some sort of rejection by the father. And so I'm asking, does the father turn his will against the son?
Speaker 2: Does he turn his will against the son? No, because there's only one will.
Speaker 3: In the Okay, So how does he punish him and go against him and use the terminology of a qualified damnation, a qualified rejecting? In what sense is he rejecting him if he's not turning his will against.
Speaker 2: Him, right, So you have to distinguish.
Speaker 3: But like I said, is he is he hating the son?
Speaker 2: No, No, one's saying that.
Speaker 39: I know that.
Speaker 3: And how is he punishing? No, it's not just John MacArthur. It's a bunch of the reform traditions. So I want to understand what this punishment is and what this turning away is. What does it mean when he says the father forsook him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the father forsaken Yeah.
Speaker 22: So like he did not have like as full a sense of the beatific vision for example.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Jesus stopped being a divine person.
Speaker 2: That's not what I said.
Speaker 3: How do you not have a division a vision of the of God if you're a divine person. Is Jesus a divine person?
Speaker 2: Yes, Jesus is a divine person.
Speaker 3: But he lost the beatific visions. But he lost the beatific vision, Yes you did. You just said he didn't have the fullness of it. You just lied.
Speaker 2: The fullness of it is different from having it. If you can't distinguish that, I.
Speaker 3: Can't distinguish it. So Jesus lost the beatific vision, but he still had some of it, so he could like see through a glass darkly, the beatific vision.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Christ experience like the darkness and his soul.
Speaker 3: On the cross darkness in this don't you know what that means? I'm asking you your position, which is nonsense. So Jesus lost the beatific vision as a divine person. No, I don't. So you're a nestorian exactly as we said from the very beginning.
Speaker 22: No, No, I believe Christ is a divine person that assumed the human nature.
Speaker 3: The divine person doesn't lose the beatific vision. Heretic and there is no beatific vision Latin sense anyway, you don't see the divine essence but on their own model. If being a divine person is being the divine essence, how do you not really fully see the divine sc That was so stupid, What a bunch of sophistry and word games. And he kept wanting to debate Calvin's But I don't care about Calvin's position, exempted cat, what's up? Jesus lost the betic vision, but only a little bit. I'm mute. What's up.
Speaker 40: All?
Speaker 9: I can't connect, Young Sheldon kah.
Speaker 20: Yo, Uh yeah, I just wanted to talk a little bit about that Sam Hyde podcast. I think I think my opinion is kind of in between you and the wine Mom. And I mean I'm a Sam Hide fan. I love his stuff. I just think that the problem was just a clashing comedy style. Like it's kind of like it's kind of like, you know, rock paper scissors, Like some comedy styles just dismantle or trump other ones. And I think Sam Hyde's comedy is like really the crux of his whole thing is that he kind of like takes you into his domain. Like he just creates like this crazy world and he like makes you subject to it, like for example, the the paradigm shift, the twenty twenty seventy paradigm shift. He hijacks this ted X talk and he takes all he's like these kind of like modern.
Speaker 2: Liberal fellas in the crowd.
Speaker 20: He just takes some hostage and he subjects him to all this like bullshit. And similar to the and also with the Eye Dubs thing, right, he takes I Dubs who doesn't realize what he's what he's getting into, brings them into his like converted dental's office, totally flips the script on him, creates this wacky world where it's like, you know, this guy is like making beats in the corner, he's smoking, his girlfriend is like high on meth, like Ian can't even comprehend what's happening. And that's sort of his style. Sam, Like, yeah, Sam, Sam Hid likes to like take people into his domain and it's his world is like crazy, right, and that's where the absurdist kind of humor is there. And Harlan he's he's sort of absurdist as well, but he's it's it's a different way.
Speaker 2: Like like a first.
Speaker 20: Glance, you might think you know they're compatible because they're both you know, wacky, goofy, but really it's two completely different styles. Harland he's more like he's more like, you know, I don't really like him, so this might influence how I describe it. But He's he's just more like random. He's just more like it's less coherent, it's less structured, right, he just kind of says things. He throws out a joke here, changes the topic. It's like it's it's it doesn't it doesn't actually coincide with Sam's style of humor.
Speaker 2: Like, so they're not really a good match for each other.
Speaker 20: And so like what I think is that Sam Hide he's just more structured and Harland he's just a little bit more more random, and that actually dismantles Unfortunately, I think that dismantles Sam Hide's like specialty is comedy because they can't stick on one like Sam Hi can't bring Harland.
Speaker 2: Into his world, into his like right, he can't do.
Speaker 20: That because it's just not compatible. He's Harland isn't like. He isn't like I Dubs or someone who who is willing to willing to follow a single line of thought. Right, He's more random, He's all over the place. I personally find that really boring. So I don't like that. I prefer Sam Hide style. But unfortunately Sam Hide, it just didn't It just didn't work. And I think the gorilla the gorilla thing for me, that the gorilla thing was.
Speaker 2: The funniest part.
Speaker 20: But but I can I can see what people are talking about when they say, you know, he crashed out and it and it wasn't good because I think Sam was was trying to Sam Sam Hide was a fish out of water there. He he had he couldn't do his his comedy. What he's known for, what he's comfortable with, he couldn't do it, and the moment he was given an opportunity to do something like that, right when he was given the the permission to make a gorilla's nest, well, what he did was he tried to bring bring Harlan into his domain.
Speaker 2: And that kind of worked.
Speaker 20: I mean, like everyone, everyone was subject to the environment Sam Hide created where he was in control at that moment, and that I think it was the funniest part. But obviously I think Sam Hide also went a little overboard, and you know, maybe it was a little flustered, and yeah, that's just that's.
Speaker 2: How I see that.
Speaker 3: Well, if you watch the and I did watch significant sections of the Harlan Joe Rogan podcast from a while back a year ago, and a lot of people were making a big stink of this and fuss about this because Joe Rogan seemed to not really be getting or interested in the stories and the jokes either. It was very It's another sort of less volatile interaction that was kind of similar in certain ways, not that Joe Rogan is in any way similar to Hyde, but they were having this interaction back and forth, and Harlan kept telling these wacky stories and kind of being silly, and Joe Rogan was kind of more like I wanted to have a conversation. I know that the first time I went on Jamie Kennedy's podcast, it was similar because I assumed that we would be yucking it up and Jamie would have this very serious kind of conspiracy discussion, which is fine, but if you if you watch the whole podcast, Jamie's like, why is this guy? Damn he's already doing on his vices. I want attack at Akin's Fanisey. It's like the whole thing, and it wasn't bad. It didn't ended up being what yeah, we're is a that right? Uh? This guy that ready down vices?
Speaker 17: It's like, well, I do impressings all the time, Dude, I'm gonna I'm gonna personate you don't anyway, So sometimes.
Speaker 3: We do get these clash of personality situation. So I think that caller was correct that there there was a clash of personalities for sure going on here. And by the way, if I recall doesn't Harlan in this episode, he tells this story that he.
Speaker 17: Has a gut like a leech or like a what do you call those worms?
Speaker 3: That eat eat your guts out. I forget to know what's the what's the name of the worm that lives in your guts? They got tapeworm? Yeah, Like he tells the story that he's got a tape worm, but he doesn't want to get rid of it because they got they get to be friends or something, which is funny. But guess what that's actually and it's always sonny in Philadelphia episode Frank gets a tapeworm and he doesn't want to get rid of it. Or is it Charlie Frank or Charlie gets a tape worm? It's actually it's a really funny idea. But I mean, I'm not saying Harlan stole it. I don't know, but I'm just saying, like, I don't know, comedy is a weird thing. Also, people can be in moods too, Like people could be in a bad mood that day and they're just not feeling it. But somebody made a good point. Mike Hunt says Harlan could have at least plugged Extreme Peace, And I think that's a good argument that there was some real tension here because he did bleep out any of the references to the new season Yeah, it's a tapeworm named Jerry, and it's a is it Frank or Charlie that has the tapeworm? It's pretty funny. Object full ten dollars, Thank you man, Alex adame ten dollars. What up is the argument that if Trump is compromised, it would have come out? Is that a bad argument? I don't think it's a bad argument. Do you think he's compromised. I think there's a lot of different possibilities that we just don't know. I mean, Trump could have been, for example, working with the FBI a long time ago. I mean, I think even Alex mentioned this possibility that could have happened a long time ago. Trump might not be able to talk about certain things because of, you know, gring to work with the FBI back when Epstein was first being invested. I I'm just saying this is a possibility, have no idea, and then maybe Trump maybe other people have pointed out that it might not even be about what people think it might be, because there's high level financial elites lobbyists that are compromised, and that that's a big part of it, even above the politicians. So people think, oh, it's the politicians now there's a class of people above the politicians that might be compromised, and that's the big deal, not the political class. Matt ten dollars. I bought an ignacious study Bible. Is that a good choice for a Catholic. Well, we're Orthodox Catholics, so we're I'm not going to tell you to buy a Roman Catholic study Bible. No, get an Orthodox study Bible. That's what I would recommend, ROSSI one dollar, Jay. How would you feel about the claim that determinism can still be true even though reasoning and belief are causal processes. Well, then it would no longer be knowledge or truth the way that we typically in philosophy have talked about knowledge and truth. This would actually be a defeater, because to know something would require the ability to adjudicate between the true and the false. But if everything that you believe is literally just a determined effect, then you're not actually adjudicating between true and false. So there's no value judgments in a deterministic system. So I don't think this argument would work. All right, let's see we've got more calls here, Wired Prometheus.
Speaker 12: Hello again, thanks a lot for your previous answer. What are the main points that you would use to criticize the CTM you with, and is a metaphysical model like that reconcilable with Christianity?
Speaker 3: Again, if God is a platonic monad or if God is a projection of my mind or of the subconscious or something like that, that's not at all compatible with Christianity. And also, again I think from an epistemic standpoint, if he's a committed classical foundationalist, then all the critiques of foundationalism, I think would reply. God's Soldier, Cillia soldier. By the way, guys, I forgot.
Speaker 27: Uh.
Speaker 3: We're gonna close this out here in a little bit. We will be back tonight with our buddy, yours, George, who has a new book coming out, the Errors of the Latins. If you guys remember about four years ago we had Snack and George on together where we covered the forgeries, and George has spent the last four years collating and putting together this book, Errors of the Latins, kind of detailing and going through the classic papal forgeries. So we will be doing that interview at nine pm tonight, so be sure and be ready for that. God's Soldier, what's up? Man?
Speaker 2: Are you going to talk or about Hey, sorry, didn't see it, was there, you guys doing it up.
Speaker 6: So I was raised as a seventh day advenus, and I've been looking into Orthodoxy, one.
Speaker 2: Of the test I guess hiccups. It's trying to wrall the.
Speaker 15: Not chance, just the practice of worshiping on the Sabbath, and now we're shipping on the Lord's Day or Sunday. I would you reconcile that? Exactly?
Speaker 3: Well, there's nothing to reconciled, because the Orthodox Church in the Saturday vespers still honors the seventh Day. But as the Book of Hebrews says, we are now entered into the resurrection Sabbath, which is His resurrection rest. So in the New Testament they meet together the first day of the week to celebrate the breaking of bread, which is the liturgy. And so it's also shows us the superiority of the New Covenant to the Judaic Covenant. So we are no longer under the Old Testament Judaic rights and rituals. We're now in the New Covenant realities.
Speaker 15: I see, okay, I know I read somewhere that like there's the ceremonial Sabbath, right, and then there's I think one more for now what it was, it can help me out there.
Speaker 3: Well, when John says I was in the spirit on the Lord's Day, right, and then he sees into heaven and he sees this liturgical service going on. The Lord's Day is the first day of the week. So what John is seeing is the heavenly liturgy. So that lets us know that John is looking up into heaven and he's seeing this worship that's going on in heaven, which is liturgical worship, and that alone should show you that the seven day adven Is cult is false because they don't even have liturgical worship.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I was gonna say, just from what I remember, is a night and Dame difference compared to Orthodoxy. And then I guess the first day of the week that would be considered Sunday obviously.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, No.
Speaker 15: That helps out a lot, just because I've been trying to just talk more with the family about that, because they're all seventh Day in Venice and I'm kind of the black sheep, you could see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well, right, he says I was in the spirit on the Lord's Day, and and I know a lot of people don't think about it this way, but we think that he's actually celebrating the divine liturgy because he sees the altar, he sees the endcense. That's all liturgical imagery and language, So that lets us know that it's not talking about the Jewish Sabbath liturgical prepper. What's up.
Speaker 2: On me?
Speaker 3: Hello? Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 30: Yeah?
Speaker 41: I was.
Speaker 30: This isn't a topic I'd normally call in and bother you with, but since you have any topic going on, I just wanted to ask a question to you, or really just ask your advice. I'm an Orthodox Christian. I live in Spokane, Washington, and I have a parishioner that goes through our church who was a Spokane police officer that he's been wrongfully convicted and is sitting in prison based on getting kind of caught between the defund the police that was going on in Washington State and basically being made an example of and like a quick win for them to show that they're like working on corruption in Spokane. And so there's like all these articles that have been written about him, how he's been being convicted and guilty, and it's like I have all the proof in front of me that shows that they you know, he was perjured against video, evidence was destroyed. They just assumed that he was guilty from the get go and then just applied this. And I mean, he sits in prison and it's a life sentence because if he doesn't admit to his guilt, which he doesn't intend to lie or admit to wrongful charges, he's there for good. And so I guess I'm just asking for help advice of you know, I guess it's just.
Speaker 32: A bigger, a bigger conversation.
Speaker 30: As far as the corruption in Spokane, as far as the police goes, and just how this one orthodox Christian for my parish has been made an example and sits in prison innocent.
Speaker 3: Man. That's crazy. I didn't know that. I don't know what to say about that. I mean, you're saying that it was because of defund the police, and he was for that or against that.
Speaker 30: Basically, he came to understand. He kind of took the job out of naivete thinking he could help, and when he got there, it was basically like, no, we're not here to actually help the public.
Speaker 2: We're here to like you know.
Speaker 30: Classify the public and and and you know, or make arrest. And he wasn't willing to just make pointless arrest, so he had it up in issues with the special Investigations unit that just wanted him to make like mindless arrest and he was just trying to treat people as human beings and found that there was no place for that on the police force for him at all.
Speaker 2: And at that point, there was you.
Speaker 30: Know, this one person that's made allegations against him as a meth addict, and she has multiple allegations against the police officers. And this other woman thinks she's Jesus, and so they have just found this method. They've paid these two women close to a million dollars in settlements now. And like I said, I've all of his appeals have been exhausted with the exception of one, and he's run out of money for lead, like for legal fees. So like me and my godson and some of us have kind of become his like amateur legal team because we helped, you know, go through the files and then you know, help him to write his appeals and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, is this like a blue area, I'm assuming.
Speaker 32: What are you in a blue area?
Speaker 3: Democrat?
Speaker 30: Well, we're eastern Washington, but Spokane is somewhat liberal within itself, so it's kind of like we're two two mentalities clash of like conservative eastern Washington close to Idaho. I mean, if he was a comp in Idaho, this would have never happened because they didn't have this opposition to police. But just him being in Washington and essentially trying to treat people like human beings and there was just no place for that on the police force. And he just ended up developing enemies because he just wasn't willing to play ball the way they.
Speaker 2: Wanted him to play ball.
Speaker 3: Well, honestly, man, I don't like these kind of local clashes with corrupt leaders. I don't know what to tell you. I mean, have like a website or something you want to push out and promote and get get people look, you.
Speaker 30: Know, and for unfortunately right now I don't. His name is Nathan Nash. If anybody wants to pray for him, I've actually been in like like talking to a couple other people about possibly going on their podcast and two more.
Speaker 2: Things like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could like up hit up somebody like Robert Barnes. I know he takes a lot of these kind of cases, but Uh, yeah, you know, if you get a website up or something like that, feel free to call back in Max Payin, what's up? Sorry that that happened. I just don't know what. I don't know anything about. I've never been to Washington. They'rever been even close to Washington. What's up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: I would just stay out of these big cities. Man, they're all corrupt. What up? Dog? I'm you? Is the internet? Just Max Mackie Payne. Do you want to talk or not? Jord On What's up? Yep? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bring it back to the Sam hyping again. But like I guess that the last well is like.
Speaker 35: Come off school, but I think it's like so much more straightforward than that. Like in the beginning of the podcast, Sam tries to like bring some of his like material and content that he like likes to talk about and then cuts it off, like as the Filipino Talk right, they do the whole podcast from he set them right Sam once again because he doesn't want to get cut off. What he says, let's avoid the jew question, right, and he tries to go into other areas right, Harvin brings it back up, cuts him off again, doesn't allow him to go anywhere, and then he just goes down this weird line of like emasculating questioning.
Speaker 3: Right mmmm, so he asked.
Speaker 35: He tries to force the Filipino dude to tongue punch a fake salmon piece, and Sam's eb.
Speaker 2: And We're like, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Well I didn't hear that. Go back and we can barely hear you. It's bad internet today. So he tries to what the Filipino did.
Speaker 35: Say that again, he tries to make the Filipino dude like, do ton of lingus on his line of pushin of lingus on a salmon piece.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, I got you, I gotcha.
Speaker 2: Sam's immediately like, no, don't do that on a what what was it?
Speaker 35: What was it?
Speaker 2: A fake piece of salmon?
Speaker 3: Like fake oh salmon?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, and so Hide.
Speaker 35: Goes like, don't do that, don't do that, and he continu used to push it.
Speaker 2: Sam gets over it. They move on.
Speaker 35: Then he goes into like the priest thing, and if you watch PGL, Sam's not like offended by the priest think he just hates that like weak, low tier like super used shot comedy.
Speaker 3: Right, oh gotcha, okay, But.
Speaker 35: Then he goes right back to the emasculation, and he looks Sam in the face and goes, have you been raped?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 35: So it's this weird thing of the mascul And then you get into the gorilla thing.
Speaker 2: What does Sam do?
Speaker 35: Like the other guy said, he gets into his domain, he flips it. But then he grabs him and goes to take him into the nets. So he's like, you're gonna do this weird and masculation thing. Okay, I'll buy into the one joke you've allowed me to get into, but.
Speaker 2: You're gonna feel this amount.
Speaker 3: And you think the remember grape right, excuse the word great. You think the great thing that look the grape was intended to uh and masculate Sam. That's why I brought that up.
Speaker 2: I think I think the whole thing, after the whole joke cut off thing.
Speaker 35: What other reason would you pull a pizza like out of nowhere, pull it up like something out and ask another like a man on camera.
Speaker 2: To lick it?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 35: And then Sam, when Sam goes to the grillathic, he grabs him and pulls him into the nest.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 35: I think that was just Sam going like, if you're gonna like I've tried and tried and restarted and trying to make jokes, Okay, this is one one joke. I'm gonna take.
Speaker 2: Full control of it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't. I think that's all. I think it was that simple.
Speaker 26: I don't.
Speaker 35: I don't like hard Like if you look through the comments, like Harland is like it's kind of bipolar the comments he's liking, Like he's liking some of the ones that's say, like it's squad and bad, but there's like a wave it's like that he's liking saying Harland overcame or dominated, like saying it's like a really weird thing, like why would you bring some of your podcasts to like dominate him, Like Harlan's never done that any other podcasts.
Speaker 2: Just a weird, porky weirdness.
Speaker 35: But this whole like vibe was weird because I've watched a lot of Harland's podcasts.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, see, I've not seen any of his podcasts so so that you're saying the vibe in the in his podcast is way different for everybody else.
Speaker 35: It's not like extremely different, but he'll play along like he can stick on a topic and like make weird and do his porky thing and go along. But from the very beginning of the podcast, it was super weird. Doesn't Charleton frame?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, why did he do that?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: I thought, maybe they're just all doing that to be funny, but like, why did he stick Charles out of frame?
Speaker 35: It seemed like a whole we weird like domination thing and the comments that they're the probe that the YouTube channel is liking. It definitely seems like that because it's all the comments he's like me to look through on the YouTube. It's all them like his weird little like the weird atheist people going like appreciated, he spoiled, has spoiled you got to fit. In a pre show, Carland totally trolled him and dominating.
Speaker 28: Comments.
Speaker 2: It's a really weird vibe.
Speaker 35: Like even with macad Evans, Harland was super cool with him.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, I.
Speaker 35: Think made jokes on topics and stuff. They the first fifteen minutes podcast. They couldn't like stake on a single thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's all I had to say. I didnther think it's super strange?
Speaker 3: No, those are interesting. Yeah, I'm really enjoying everybody's takes on this. The more I hear everybody else's takes, the more I'm like, I don't even know what's going on, squirrel, what's up? People are overthinking this? I do agree that with that, Like I just thought this was like just goober, goofy, let's create a.
Speaker 17: Spectacle, and like now the whole inner nets like going wow, and you're nobody's even talking about now. They are talking about this.
Speaker 3: In fact, the U the protestinga clip has like what's up, squirrel? Yeah, man, I just a little comment.
Speaker 37: And I don't know if it's had to do with your new camera or something along the line. But notice for the last maybe two weeks or so, your stream is constantly reloading, and I don't get that on anybody else's channel.
Speaker 6: So it's not my internet, but I watch YouTube all day long at work, and yours.
Speaker 37: In particular is super tough to watch because it's constantly stopping and reloading.
Speaker 17: Anybody in the chat, tell me if you're having the same problem, and we'll try to see what's going on and address that.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure what you mean. I'm reloading because like you have to reload your on your side.
Speaker 1: And like.
Speaker 3: That might be at your work or something, or your computer, because when I look at the status on both YouTube and on stream labs, it's a straight up perfect quality consistent seven thousand kb kilvis per second, sixty frames per second. Everything should be top sphere. If I look at stream Health on YouTube, everybody in the chat is saying that this guy's a boomer. Everything works fine. Yeah, I mean I'm getting I think it's your work computer because stream health has been excellent and perfect on both sides YouTube and obs for the last several hours. Where was this comment about?
Speaker 24: No?
Speaker 3: Where is it a h No, it wasn't protesting. It was af news. So it's already almost to a million views or impressions over here on Twitter. But it's a little bit of a different vibe over here, like the comments are less imbalanced anyway. Where you talking about this, because in order to have an audience, you have to talk about what everyone's talking about. I don't know if you've figured out the internet yet, but that's how it works. Tyl Hasse, you want to try again?
Speaker 29: Jay?
Speaker 3: You heard me now? Yeah?
Speaker 39: Okay, good, excellent? Sorry driving to your Pennsylvania all these hills with jacking up the service at a raid storm.
Speaker 3: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 39: I wanted to ask you, what are your thoughts if any John MacArthur at his recent passage.
Speaker 3: I honestly I don't know anything about it. I never followed John MacArthur, was never interested in him, never even read any of his stuff. Don't know anything. I mean, I know who he is, but I've never followed him.
Speaker 39: Okay, fair enough, I had really quick If I may ask something maybe kind of related but also kind of to topic use, I haven't heard you talk about this topic that much. I've heard top Orthodox bring it up here there. I know it's not a dog ball as far as I know, But what do you What do you think of the toll house concept?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I would just say look at father Sara from Roses book Life of the Soul after Death, and I pretty much agree with that. Coop. What's up? Coop? Yo?
Speaker 2: Jay?
Speaker 11: I am very much tapped in with your film critique and kind of film study side.
Speaker 3: Of your work.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know if you keep a notepad of recommendations I have like I do, Quit.
Speaker 11: I have a media that was just Option b A twenty four that is like a culmination of a lot of your studies.
Speaker 2: I would say, what I think?
Speaker 3: Are you being seriously joking?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 39: I mean like topic wise, like the movie topics hit a ton of topics that you talk about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well wait, you're saying you have a screenplay that you did that you're giving to a twenty four about stuff that I talked about.
Speaker 2: What do you mean that they've optioned one that someone else made?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: And just reading about this media, it is like Jay Dyer has to watch.
Speaker 39: This when it comes up.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is it?
Speaker 2: I think it'll be called death stranding?
Speaker 3: Is that after the video game? Yes, okay, that's.
Speaker 11: Going to be a film, and they have the opportunity to really push a lot of agendas through this media.
Speaker 3: Now, No, that's great. I always appreciate those recommendations. Usually the best off you know, movie wise comes from audience recommendations. Books too. By the way, so appreciate that. JR. What's up? Man? Is this the same JR? Adams?
Speaker 17: By the way, I didn't mean to boot you earlier. John, I thought you were done. Feel free to talk as long as you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want me talking.
Speaker 3: You're trying to stifle me from being able to Okay, I'm trying to censor you. Fine, you're gonna expose me. I don't want to be exposed. I'm fragile. I'm licking the testicles of Alex Jonson.
Speaker 24: Sam Height, mean it man on the internet who's just butt snipping Sam get popular.
Speaker 3: Yes, feel free to expose me.
Speaker 24: I was actually I was actually just gonna point out real quick that tapeworm joke is like an old Three Stooges joke from I didn't know that. Yeah, So it's not that anybody's gonna know who the Three Stooges are if they don't even know who Michael McDonald is.
Speaker 2: He called me, all right, I just want to point that out.
Speaker 29: What a more.
Speaker 3: Believes y'are just.
Speaker 17: The worst man, David Murdock, aren't five dollars prayers for Alaska. There was just a giant seven point through earthquake.
Speaker 3: It is potentially a mashed cow'sly event. Woe, dude, that's crazy. Is this is this real tsunami? I'm not gonna make any jokes if that's real, because that would not be appropriate.
Speaker 35: Is that this.
Speaker 3: Was it in the water off the off of the So the earthquake was in the water and it might cause us to Sam me, well, we got a lot of Orthodox people up there, so uh, pray for the Orthodox up there, Lord have mercy. Mike count five dollars. Sam was not going to get a plug for or MD either way. I think he knew that, and he just made the interview be something viral. If he did nothing there would have gotten any exposure. That's another angle too. Yeah, maybe Sam was just aware of the fact that, like, you know, Harland's podcast gets like twenty thirty that gets like as many views as we get on her live stream. So maybe he, you know, felt like, create a spectacle, make it go viral, something like that. Elias became a member. What's that dog? Elias says for five dollars, we need to relax. People need to relax. We need to let Sam hide and Harland explain the situation. That'll be interesting to see what they say about it. Mike three says, for ten dollars, this is the stris End effect. Sam Hid remains undefeated. That's also an interesting angle. You know, we're kind of in this age where rage baiting is the rage, and you think that a thing happens and oh this is the end of so and so not that anybody thinks this is the end of Sam High, but you know, people think, oh, this is going to be the end of Dean Withers or you know this, and it's like, oh, this is the end of Trent Doherty. No, No, he'll probably come back as like the top Catholic apologist. I mean, like, things do not work the way that you think logically in terms of media. It's like Sam Hyde had this joke too. He was talking about Hawk Tua and people are like, oh, Hawk two is dead, and Sam's like, no, she's just getting started. She'll come back even stronger after her crypto scamp. It's like, yeah, exactly, that's the way. That's the way it really works. Where are we at here? Mystical ape.
Speaker 2: Was man has a bow?
Speaker 3: Mystical eight? What's up?
Speaker 37: Dog?
Speaker 2: Jud Hello? Hello? How are you? Uh?
Speaker 3: We got a funny man what's on your mind?
Speaker 2: Also, and my bros are chilling in my lip shop and.
Speaker 25: We were thinking if then bla blah lah, so why not the mohammed you hut exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is the kind of joke call that I love and appreciate, and I'm not joking being serious. I actually like a fake Muslim call is actually pretty good, Devin Holt. What's up? By the way, I was joking a while back about buying hawk to a coin. Obviously I was not gonna do that, And then did you notice that I think it did recently, Pump. I mean that's the funny thing about cryptos, Like you think these like obvious rug pull scam cryptos are dead, and then like out of nowhere, one day, Oh, hawk Tua coin is up today. What's up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: We live in such a weird world that fart coin has like a multi billion dollar valuation, right, a billion dollar evaluation? And what hawk Tua is it? Back?
Speaker 8: Up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: Look at that in three months this stupid ass rug pull coin has actually gone up. That's amazing. By the way, I'm not at all promoting the stupid You gotta be a total dumb dumb to buy this stupid thing. What's up, man, yo?
Speaker 24: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Uh huh okay.
Speaker 40: I was gonna ask you about when you think of Robert Eggers and specifically Nosparato.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of his films. Like obviously I watched.
Speaker 40: Your video about the Witch and how it got like promoted by like some Satanic group.
Speaker 2: That was strange.
Speaker 28: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't like Nusrato either. That was gross. I thought it was like pro uh you know, the woman rides the beast type stuff. I thought that was very Krollian. That was my take on it.
Speaker 40: M Yeah, because I mean, obviously, I mean I remember watching it and you know, he goes to the Orthodox Church and I you know, soy faced at the screen. But other than that, the movie was pretty demonic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that in the book it's kind of that way, or in the in the Yeah, in the book it's kind of it would be Orthodox Church.
Speaker 40: Yeah, it can't it can't not be demonic obviously because about Dracula.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 34: I enjoy that.
Speaker 40: Guy's films as being filmed.
Speaker 3: But I've liked, I've only liked. I mean, there's elements of The Witch that I liked, elements that I didn't like. I thought the Northman was pretty good.
Speaker 2: The rest of them, the Norseman was probably the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the rest of them I don't care for. I didn't like Lighthouse was super gay. We did a breakdown of that, and I.
Speaker 40: Mean, I don't know if you heard, uh, I mean you probably did hear about the news of the suicide bombing. I think it was like two weeks ago in the Syria.
Speaker 3: I heard that. I heard that, Yes, the Orthodox Church, I did hear that, yes, and then today Syria was getting I think attacked by Israel, right Tranquil Panther, Yes, that's correct. The Noserato movie Exaggerate exaggerated the esoteric stuff for sure, because it's not actually that occultic in the book. But Aggers definitely does put the you know, legit Sigils and Crowley and stuff in his movies, and that's kind of what we were That's what we were pointing out at the very beginning when we did the Witch analysis. What's up, man, I'm starting to get a headache that one ginger doesn't carry me. What's up?
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 41: I was really enjoying the conversation earlier about like authenticity and music and AI. Actually kind of an interesting thought that I've been thinking about for a while, redaring that maybe just wanting to get your thoughts on AI in general. So I was thinking, you know, what would I do if I was a kind of evil record executive and I want to set to pump out as many vehicles for getting money and attention as possible. I think you're absolutely right that no one's going to want to listen to music that they know isn't authentic.
Speaker 2: But I think they're going to start hiding.
Speaker 41: The fact that they're using AI and just instead of producers and ghostwriters in the background, is just all going to be AI ghost written. And you know what I would do if I was one of these executives is I would just find some up and coming person on TikTok and I would pay them to use their voice to train us singing models and then have like do one hundred of these and then just do market research on SoundCloud to see which one will hit the artist demographically.
Speaker 2: And then pump them up.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a really good Yeah, they should hire you to run their scams for them, Tranquil Panther, because that sounds like literally what they would do. Josh, what's up by the way, head on over to chalk dot com. That is the show sponsor. Use a promo code JAY four zero to get forty percent off or Jay four four life that's Jay forty four life to get forty four percent off all those great Chalk products at chalk dot Com that is the show sponsor. They the best in supplements that you can find on the internet, and I do stand by my Chalk recommendations. They've been a sponsor for five years now. We love Chalk dot Com. Shout out to the tongkat Alie. That's my personal favorite. But you can also order the products in a stack there, the Performance Stack, including the Action two point zero and the Chad Mode pre workout. What's up, dude, John, Josh, what's up?
Speaker 28: Josh?
Speaker 2: Hey, I gotta I gotta head out. Thanks for having me on, Jake Good Topics.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you for coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Thanks, what's up, Josh?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 42: I wanted to ask what you thought about hypernormalization and the kind of everything they see in the news, Like the Epstein stuff is specifically designed to insense people, and like you know, it's all kind of a distraction.
Speaker 3: Uh, in a way that's absolutely correct. In fact, we used to do old afternoon commutes with John Adams and Chris John that just called in a minute ago, where we talked about how a lot of this stuff getting out is actually to desensitize people to these degenerate things, and so that's a huge part of social engineering. I would say that there's probably a big, big element that's going on there. Inn El Kasmin two pounds. What is your opinion about the Dutch? Are you talking about the John Hughes movie Dutch, which is actually pretty funny. I don't know what the Dutch is anyway, Guys, be sure and hit like and share, and also you can get the esoteric Hollywood previous installments at Jay's Analysis one and two.
Speaker 17: Be aware that it will be a few weeks out now. I'm having to rewrite some stuff on part three, but you will get your copies.
Speaker 3: Don't worry. I will be speaking at the Ludlow Conference. You can get your tickets here. Yeah, this one. Oh, this goes to Clark Carlton. This one Stafford, Virginia, September sixth, So you can get your tickets there if you want to come to that. I feel like I'm forgetting something else that I was supposed to talk about. Oh, we'll be back tonight with George on the history of the forgeries and his new book Errors of the Latins. So come back for that tonight at nine pm. Thank you guys for calling in a lot of fun today, A little bit of a different stream. I wanted to kind of mix it up, see what we got if we mixed in calls on any topic versus just the theology topic. So we'll see how that goes. If you wouldn't like and share and otherwise, we'll see you guys soon