Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hello, it's your girl, and yeah, the girl, and we back in this bitch like we never left this bitch. Okay, Raven is here for the first time post Black Love. What do we call it? It's been so long and so short and so far away Black after Son, This is no longer Black after Son, even though we are gonna talk about Love Island. Well, well, I mean that's what's what's happening. I mean, we got to step up with the times. Raven, welcome back. I have literally missed, even though it's only been like two weeks and we text almost every day, and what's up with that?
Speaker 2: So I miss you too, exactly.
Speaker 1: I like the way you are, I like the way you of that.
Speaker 2: If we don't learn those steps soon, I'm gonna lose.
Speaker 1: She's gonna beat her, you know, she's it's not yeah, she should.
Speaker 2: She should. We should know the steps.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is the correct what we're especially because she plays the music. Okay, guys, we're talking about Johnson's Cabaret. And my last episode actually was an entire rant about how Jack's Taylor and Johnson Hernandez are birds of a feather, except one is a black woman who actually owned, you know, a part of her show and is an executive producer and came from nothing, whereas another is a straight white man who has had everything in the world in the world and is able to be was able to be on Bravo for half my life.
Speaker 2: So think about that.
Speaker 1: Think about that, Think about that if you guys think especially. It just set me off. Like I did a little video about it, but when I really thought about it, I'm like, it set me off when I saw like a video of I don't know, like people, And it's not just the video. It was just like in general, the attitude towards Bravo shows versus other shows. Someone was like, if you still watch Baddies, if you watch Zoo, said all, but then the same person watches Bravo, and it's like, hmm, that's really ghetto of you, because the valley is the ghettost thing that I've ever seen. I told you all about it. Someone's selling Cuci for twelve hundred dollars, someone selling Bucci. Possibly someone is you know, abusing their wife at the time. Allegedly she said it. She said that he pushed her in the bushes. You know, we have people take it off their rings allegedly, we have people groping and grabbing people, but everyone hates one person, so they are letting him slide. We have a lot of things going on in the valley that also happened on Zeus Network, but only one gets chastised for it, which is interesting, ironic. Interesting. I wonder what the difference.
Speaker 2: I wonder what that difference is. I've been thinking about it. I haven't come up with anything yet, But if I think about it for a little bit longer, I will probably figure it out and I'll let you know what I come up with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, No, I thought it was racism, but it.
Speaker 2: Might I don't know, maybe not. It's you know, maybe, Keia. It's not always about race. You can't keep making it about race all the time. Surely it's something else. It's got to be go walk go walk, go broke. Let me change the subject. Speaking of black people, let's.
Speaker 1: Talk about some some some change makers, some people who are really in here, like doing a damn thing. Are a Black Excellence Award today. This is the pop Culture episode, which is my favorite episode to do, especially when you know Bravo is taking a little break. I mean, oh, she's.
Speaker 2: Okaya at nice way to put it's terrible. Miami is pissing me, That's what she meant. I'll say it. I say that, I said it.
Speaker 1: I just feel like, not you staying here.
Speaker 2: Just to make sure we saund a lot of like so in case, yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I love what we get on here and we cut up. But yeah, So the Black Excellence Award is going to go to her name. She's she's a she's a House Democrat in Texas. She's a black woman, Nicole Collier. I hope I'm sitting her last name right. Basically, y'all got to read about this. But she's basically locked in because they A state lawmaker from North Texas slept on the Texas House floor on Monday night after refusing a Republican mandated state trooper escort. So basically what's happening is they introduce something to you know, the government, to put it lightly, and if you didn't sign it, you basically had like to be escorted by a state trooper until like the next signing or something, and instead of citing it and agreeing to being you know, followed by a state trooper, which is like you're putting democrats under arrest, which is crazy to think about. This is in Texas. Everybody loves to move to Texas, which is so ironic. But that's another.
Speaker 2: Because I know that I'm in Florida, and I was just about to say reporting life from Florida. So I'm not just gonna be.
Speaker 1: Called a life from Florida. Yeah exactly. But you know one thing about me, when I see things that I recognize. When I see some ron de Santa's behavior, I'm gonna call that shit out or should I say death santus. But anyways, she refused, and she slept on the floor, and she had her bonnet and she had everything that she needed. She had some noodles and some snacks, and like what a woman. And even though this whatever they're trying to introduce, like it's gonna take away democratic seats from the government in Texas because basically they're trying to do like a Republican takeover. It's it's inspiring that she's doing this, but it's tiring as a black woman to see her be the only one that is doing this and shout out to her, love her, stand for something, or fall for anything. But it's just like, wow, it's actually come to this, and I do want to say a lot of people are asking why is she the only Democrat that's doing this. There are a lot of other Democrats that actually had to flee the state in order not to get arrested. We're actually living in a nightmare and people are not understanding what the fuck is going on. So I don't want to get too deep into it because I'm already deeply pissed off, depressed and all those bad things. But I just wanted to give her the Black Excellence of the Week Award, and I just love that it's you know what, at the end of the day, it's always going to be a black woman, So shout out to her. And even though it's gonna sound ignorant, I would also like to give the second Black Excellence Award to Johnson and me is because the past few episodes ridiculous Jocelyn's Cabaret have been top tier reality TV Joston Cabaret the only thing, the only criticism that I do have, and don't be my ass. I don't want to see a committ.
Speaker 2: Don't either, and who's being your Jocelyn? She might very.
Speaker 1: To the beef to be fair. In the last episode, her ass. So that's why.
Speaker 2: I didn't happy to see it exactly.
Speaker 1: So who is your Black excellence for this week?
Speaker 2: My Black Excellence for this week is going to the security guards employed by Zeus Network because there's for two reasons.
Speaker 1: That is so funny.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like they're so ineffective and I can't tell it. It seems like it's on purpose, and so fit is on purpose. I appreciate that, but you know what, if they're trying their hardest, I also appreciate that because it's a lot of shit going on. It can get really crazy in there. Can you imagine? I mean, but a lot of the time it looks like they're just standing there and I'm like, hey, are you gonna do something or you know, and they're like actually no. You know, she was talking a lot of shit. So I would like to see this for a few minutes at least before I get involved.
Speaker 1: You know, did you was at the last episode like he on Sunday where the security girl was like, damn, yes, he's getting his ass. Yes. I love that. He commented like, Hey, whoever supposed to have my back? Can you get this bitch off me?
Speaker 2: Like what are the qualifications? Because like y'all are just big for no reason, just big and goofy like you you can't even catch these girls? How are they slipping out of your fingers? They weigh one hundred and twenty pounds.
Speaker 1: Come on, what are you here for? Like at six seven, four hundred and ninety pounds the same dudes. And I always like, I'm delusional like that. I feel like, when I get famous, I'm gonna have to have security guards, but I know that I will not want the Guardian. That's the name of these Zeus Protectors. They're literally called the Guardian Security Company, And I'm like, these are the security guards that I'm not hiring.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. If you need security for real, not just for show, do not get the Guardian, okay, because they're not gonna protect you. You will get your ass beat if you don't know what you're doing, you.
Speaker 1: Know exactly and you know what. On Johnson's Cabaret, though, she did say that she tells the security guards to let them fight, whereas on Baddies nowly none lets them fight, but it depends on who it is and they say me, which is also me, like yeah, but on Baddie's you know, Natalie Nunn like let certain people fight and then she'll be like hey, like in the background, like cut this off, depending on who it is. So and that that was a point that Johnson brought up. I think it was on Bad versus Wild, where she's like, no, we really motherfucking fight on my show. We don't do that ship where we fucking tell people to stop fighting the girls they get down, and I'm like, exactly exactly, And I think that that's very vital, very vital for Johnson's Cabaret. So it's so good. It's just so so good. I mean, do you have it's only been three episodes. We are in California, you guys. I hope you know that this is a treat because usually I do not talk the Cabaret on the main feed. Only Aaron comes on here with either Raven or Kendrick and they decide to talk Johnson's Cabaret on the main feed.
Speaker 2: This isn't my podcast, that's Aaron. I never want to get in trouble or break the rule.
Speaker 1: But since since we're talking about it, let's fucking get into it. Because great joy. It's yeah, it's just such a joy. And it was all about some other stuff, but or maybe what like who knows, dude, Like I did a lot of shit the last few months. I've been going ham on this dam podcast and.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 1: So what is your okay? We're now in California. We have been introduced to the idea because Lemme showed up, which if you guys don't know, is Lemonhead Lemmell lemon Pepper is what the Internet calls him. He's the CEO of Zeus and he said that they will be a Jocen's cabaret strip club. I think that that is not even a million dollar idea. I think that that is like a half a billion dollar idea because if there's anyone who could run a strip club like the fucking Army, it's Joscelyn Hernan it is.
Speaker 2: And it's it's a genius idea, and I'm excited about it. Obviously I want to go, but I hate that like Lemmy is involved. I want it to be just Joscelyn. I want her to get all the money, all the like everything. I don't want her to have to share a penny of it with him. And I'm like, uhh right, he has his hands in the pot, so it's gonna be like he's gonna you know what I mean what rumors? Oh like the like the rumors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's not don't want that, you know.
Speaker 2: I got it. We don't want that associated with Jocelyn's cabaret strip club.
Speaker 1: Because it's I'm sorry that sensus is so wild if you think.
Speaker 2: About it, think about it, sounds crazy.
Speaker 1: Don't want this associated with Jocelyn Hernandez's strip club, which a lot of stuff is already going to be associated with it. So just no, no, But that goes to say, just know that Lemmy is such a character that we that's behind the scenes that we don't really see that we don't know.
Speaker 2: He was dark sighted. He was dark sighted. I oh, he makes me nervous. I don't like him. And you know what else I was. It's so funny, you know how Jocelyn. Jocelyn is very sensitive and she's very She's been like super emotional this this season so far, a lot of crying from her. I don't know what's going on. I'm like, are you pregnant now? Or because she's talking about having another baby, I'm like, are you anyway? Yeah, so she you know, she gets really upset if she feels like the girls are not like respecting her or appreciative. She's like, I changed her life. I changed her life. Blah blah blah. Bay fine her dollars a day like all of that. So did you notice, like the way that she was interacting with Lemmy, I was like, that's what she wants from the girls at all times. Thank you so much. You did so much to change me. I couldn't do this without you, blah blah blah. And I'm just like, hey, girls, pay attention. That's it right there. It's so easy. It's so easy, and you guys keep fucking it up. I've not ever interacted with this woman, and I know that what I should be doing kiss her ass all the time, that's what she needs. What is so confusing about it? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy? Though? I personally like thought that, especially the two two knuckleheads, dumb and Dummer, that they kissed her ass. I know exactly the case, which I feel like everyone who knows listens to this, who watches Jost's Cavalry should know. I thought that dumb and Dumber, like they lick her ass enough though, Like, but I'm just like, yeah, exactly like you just brought up a good point, Like every time you open your mouth, you should start with first of all, I just want to thank.
Speaker 2: You Oceans lawlessly every time. And you have to fight for her as well. You have to put your body offline.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what I'm saying. It's just like that's why they you know, clicktly meek and click to meek. She was like, Yeah, so I'm gonna have to You're gonna have to get in there. Yeah, get get in there like swimwear. Even if I like the person, I'm gonna have to fight, right because it doesn't matter because they're trying Jocelyn at this point.
Speaker 2: And we can't have that. So you have to do that or you have to get out of the cabaret. I don't. It's simple. It's simple. There are a lot of rules that she adds in the middle, but that's what it comes down to at the end.
Speaker 1: Of the day, because it's Jocelyn's cabaret, California Pool part. Yeah. Like I love how every single season she makes sure like this is not just the cabaret, this is not just the show. She doesn't and it's funny when you think about it, and we're laughing about it, but honestly, it truly is a masterclass on Brandy. Every time she opens her mouth. This is Dawson's Cabaret, California, fifty thousand dollars Grand Prize to the Cabaret of Johnston's Cabaret owned by Johnson Hernandez and Ballistic Beats with the music with music by Johnson Hernandez, with the choreography for Johnson Hernandez for Johnson's Cabaret, California. For time she opens her exactly, and I'm like, well, if I didn't remember before, it's drained into my you will never forget it. And she's constantly playing her music on the show.
Speaker 2: You're not going to hear anything else on that show except Jocelynandez original, same over.
Speaker 1: And then and then she'll sneak in, like another song and like, wait.
Speaker 2: What's this? Yeah, wait a minute, because she did that with I Like the.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly disco mind you, no, but mind you. It wasn't even I Like the Way you Are. It was called Disco Shoes. We kept calling it I Like the Way you Are. So she added it to the title because that's what people would search for it and I'm like, why wouldn't that be the song name in the first because where's the disco. I let's talk about the video like that is a hot that's the best video that she's done, so it is. I mean last last season's video was great, high quality. We had the cabaret girls, we had the choreography, like everything's good. But I just love how versatile this video is. We have an eighty year old white grandma. Yes we have listen, everyone is welcome to Johnson's Cabaret, California. We have like, uh a skater boy with like long hair, blonde hair, blue eyed skater boy. We have obviously the bad bitches. We just have like one, it's something for everyone. We got it, cowboy hats. We're in like a western themed bar. It seems right right.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: I love it. I would like to go, like I absolutely would like to go. And that's why I kind of don't want her to open like a flagship strip club. I would like her to continue to go on tour because then it's like, Okay, maybe she'll fuck around and you know, come down here again, which she's from South Florida, so she'll always come down here. But if she opens a flagship strip club, which it would probably be in Atlanta or California or Vegas or you know, Texas, somewhere in Miami, somewhere that she did it, I just don't. I think that because she started in Miami, she kind of wants to even though she lives. She does live down here, and that's what I'm proud of. Like, who is from your state? You know what. We might have a lot of funck shit going on, but Johnson Hernandez decided to live in forth so there. I think that I think that she wants to put it somewhere else because I think that she feels like she's moved on and Miami has been although it's where she got her name. Sheelak back in court. It's like a different vibe when you go somewhere else because you feel like you've moved where. Some people would open their stuff in their hometown, but I would love for it to be in Miami because this is we got the best. Okay, Atlanta is the best place to go for strip clubs, the most talented strippers, But anyone who's worked for Damn started in Miami. Oh God, joson Black China the Mariah Mills, Like the best strippers in the world start in Miami, so I would love for her to do it in Miami. And also I don't know, maybe I don't know, it's just up to what Limmy wants to do. And I agree, I don't like. I don't like that Lemmey is going to be a part of it. But I think because it's of a brick and mortar place is just so expensive to maintain, it's going to have to be like this on the road. Yeah, she's she's doing.
Speaker 2: Just fine, So I believe it will be a success.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay. And then I like that we are having a lot of dialogue and storyline with the not necessarily just OG's, but the people that we've we know already, Like there's Isis, there's Meek, there's des you know, there's Dumb and Dummer, there's Unfortunately, Oceans. I hate Oceans and I hate it that it was Oceans who saved Joscelyn at the Puerto Rican Princess Day ferree, because I knew that since that moment on she was going to favorite Oceans.
Speaker 2: It's just like so huge. Now she's like, yes, I'm Jocelyn's number one bitch and it's like long bitch, not exactly, but like, okay, can I tell you when that fight was breaking out on this last episode and I caught a glimpse of Oceans she had like on that red wig. I don't know, I guess I was just like all confused about what show I was watching for a second because like Erica was there for some reason, because you know, I was like what and I thought that was Scotty was like, Scotty, you know not because she looked like I just it was like a white looking girl. And then the red wig, and I was so discombatulated.
Speaker 1: Install and I was like, Scottie.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was the leg of it all too, I don't know. But then I was like, it's what, you idiot Ocean. I'm so sorry, Scotty, it's not you don't look like her anything. I just confused.
Speaker 1: I'm not a Scottie fan, but damn I get it though, because I think this is the first time that I've seen Oceans with a decent like install, which I'm like, why are you getting an install? And then also.
Speaker 2: This is the Cabaret.
Speaker 1: Why does You're right? You're right, you're right. Also Scotty used like she gets a bunch of different styles installed, So that's what is it. So, speaking of Scottie, have you been watching Baddies or no? No, I.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. I got all swept up and wrapped around Love Island totally forgot about Batties and then it's like, Natalie, I just need first of all, don't put two on at the same time, because what's the girl to do? It's too much. And also I just like I would like for her to just have like a little break in between seasons. I need that break. Okay. So no, I forgot about it, and then I was like, it's too far gone. I did start watching The Battie's Gone Wild a little bit, and can I tell you what turned me off about it? I may still go back, is it though?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Tell me it's the prize money at the end where she was like, the viewers are going to vote or something on who's their favorite and then they're going to get like or something, And I'm like, why would you tell them that? If you want to give them a prize at the end and do the voting in secret, that's fine, but like, don't tell them because.
Speaker 1: Now even though they're show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the girls were already doing that, like with the popularity of the show and everything, but I feel like that makes it so much worse. They're just coming in there and immediately fighting, Like what are you guys fighting? You can't even come up with a stupid thing, you know, like let it, it will happen. It will happen, just surely, like you didn't even audition. She just puts you on a show. Like, damn, that's not my fault. Take it up in Natalie, What the fuck? Why am I getting my ass beat for that?
Speaker 1: Because I was well.
Speaker 2: Liked, oh my god, why is this?
Speaker 1: That's literally so that I was like that.
Speaker 2: But I now I feel like I need to see Scotti again, so I should go watch Betty's Africa to see my girl.
Speaker 1: You know what it is. I don't watch bat I watched like four episodes of Battie's Gone Wild, and then I was also in the Love Island mode where I'm like, this was my first time and well, no, this is my first time ever watching US and UK, So I'm like just not in that mode. But it's something about Jocelyn being in the house and being around because we all know the season before last season, not last season of the Cabaret, the season before last. I forgot that was what city that was. I think it was. Was it Vegas? When she wasn't in the house with them, that was when I was like, M, this is a lackluster season, Like you have to be in the house with them, because that's the only you're You're the only person I care about here. Then when she got back into the house, that's what it makes it so enamoring. And it's a must watch because she just says the most outrageous things to them too, because she'll be like, look, look there's a fly on me. I'm the ship. You make me the ship, and you are the fly. And I'm just like what what? And then like she called one girl, she called her a dirty que tip and I'm just like it. So I can. I feel like I can watch Jocelyn at any time. I don't care only i've only been watching like Lifetime movies, or I don't care if I've only been watching like Christmas movies. I will have time to watch Johnston's Cavalry too, Whereas when it comes to batties, it's like, M, I can't do that. While I'm also in like lover girl mode. But the thing about it is that I can Batty's Gone Wild is what I'm not really that interested in because one, I don't know them. Two I don't like that you have to keep Anaga's sister on there for literally no reason before. Yeah, you just introduced the prize element. So now it's like, I'm not the Saint Loveland. I'm not about to vote for fucking Batty's Gone Wild. Just put them in the fucking house and let them go. I do like regular batties. At first Batty's Africa, I was annoyed by it, but then now I'm back into it. And when you let a couple of episodes build up and the main players start to play, I love it. Because they brought back summer none other. I think that was a huge thing that was missing because when so like when you are so used to hearing every episode, oh mama, you know, like, hey, the wrong bitch money, and then that goes away for three episodes. You're like, I don't what are we here for? I want this, yeah, exactly. But then she came back and they're back with the Big Three. They call themselves the Big Three. It's like her Alex and the other girl, and it's just so funny because they're just like fighting round after round after round, and alexas just beating us and beating out. I would say, get into Battie's Africa if not Batty's Gone Wild, because I can't tell you a single thing that's happening on Batty's Gone Wild right now. But Batty's Africa, they're back in it, out in it, and well, the one thing that I do love about Natalie None before we wrap this up, is that she will make any excuse for them to get like out of the country that they're in or out of the area that they're in. She's like, guys, you have to stop because Kenya is going to close the country and we're going to be banned for life if you do not stop, if we do not go to the club right now. Guys, guys, now, Africa does not own this entire We have to This is serious. Everything is so serious, and she will make it up on the spot and it makes absolutely no sense. And she's like, guys, that's like served ten years in jail. Yes, yeah, I could just tell kids anything that'll be.
Speaker 2: Like, oh yeah, let me stop not on. Natalie is treating them like her daughter. She's like, girls, if you don't do this right now, Sanna is not coming.
Speaker 1: I mean it. I got him on the phone. Okay, that's literally what she does. And it's like that does not eat because she did it on she does it on baddies. But then she also did it with Brazil. She was like, you got kicked out of the house. Now we're gonna be homeless in Brazil. Mind you, she's worth a fucking million dollars, but what are you talking about. She doesn't saying shit, you will go and rent another house. You're literally that's literally I just saw you say that you're going to another house. You're telling them that you're gonna be homeless. What does it mean?
Speaker 2: She said, listen, I have to get them in line. But you know what, that's what I thought was the craziest part, Like why are we going overseas? Why are we leaving the States? Because have you ever watched Locked Up of Brabad? Yes, y'all cannot be doing this shit. You can't be doing this in other country. And that's why I like that You're going to go to prison. That's what I would say. But they are scared. They don't give up, they don't care. They're like, whatever, I'll.
Speaker 1: Go, I still need one.
Speaker 2: I can't help you.
Speaker 1: Once you why would you take some or none other? Why would you take someone who's named some or noneother?
Speaker 2: Listen, wait a minute to Africa.
Speaker 1: You and Aaron talked about the I think that was like one of the last times you and Aaron talked about the Cabaret, And it was like when we first met Tinkabella and you guys are talking about how you have to watch Baddie not you have to watch baddies because one other are you going to be able to say Tinkabella and all these different names? And I'm like, I'm just listening, like I know they well.
Speaker 2: Why we were so underwhelmed by Emma.
Speaker 1: We were like Emma, wrong.
Speaker 2: Show, wrong show, and we never saw her again. Don't come over here talking about my name is Emma?
Speaker 1: That podcast? Oh my god? What would be your baddy's name? Like you can't just be Raven and I can't just be Kea.
Speaker 2: But that's it.
Speaker 1: We will have to like add some ship. I feel like your name would.
Speaker 2: Be I'm trying to see my problem is I'm trying to make it rhyme, and it doesn't need to rhyme. I actually don't want it to.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to rhyme. It just has to be like ridiculous. Man.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. This is gonna take me a while.
Speaker 1: I think that I would just completely change my entire name to forty inch bus down. Oh see yeah, and it would be like forty inch did you see forty inch put that bitch in the sink? Oh?
Speaker 2: My god, speaking of putting a bitch in the think, did you see Krishan preaching at the church.
Speaker 1: No, she's disappeared from my timeline completely, Thank god. I moved to Snapchat. She moved to Snapchat because if you guys didn't know a lot of creators and that's why. I mean people are on Instagram and TikTok of force, but like as for like day to day life, whereas a lot of people used to put in their stories what they're doing all the time, they've moved it to Snapchat because Snapchat pays a lot more for you to document your journey, which is why if you want to know where all the Love Island people are, they're on Snapchat more so than any other platform.
Speaker 2: But she's preaching.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know whose church this was. I just saw a clip of it from the Neighborhood Talk. She was standing up there. She looked like she was in a prison jumpsuit. First of all, it was white, but it looked like a prison jumps But I did see the Nike check on there, so I guess it was that she didn't have any shoes on. She had a tiara as well. Wait, yep, she's barefoot? What and she this sounds like I'm making it. You just send you the clip. And she was like giggling her way through it. It was really I'm like, what are these what are these people thinking right now?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: What do they think?
Speaker 1: What? She was barefoot in a tiara in a church and she was preaching like he just.
Speaker 2: I know it sounds ridiculous because it is, but it's true. Okay, look y'all here for Sean Rock attempts to see, let's.
Speaker 1: Get through it.
Speaker 2: I just send it to you, y'all, here for it. Krishan Rock attempts to preach out her church.
Speaker 1: Attempts to preach is a sympom I never had talk and can go to hell. I sent it to you.
Speaker 2: And that's just I mean, listen, my god, everyone, you go look at that video. It's just you know, she's she's doing that. So I'm not said I can't do this.
Speaker 1: I can't do this, y'all. This ship is so and it's it's real, like I'm looking at it and I told you right now, I mean, it's not a thing.
Speaker 2: It's just such a crazy I don't know. Something on her sunglasses. I can't It might be so, but now I just made that part up. I think of the sunglasses.
Speaker 1: I hate that you said it Tiera and I was like, wait, she really is in a Tiara.
Speaker 2: I can't do this.
Speaker 1: Okay. I had to stop. This was this is great. I don't know how we've got but I don't even know how to transition and what to transition to because it was just so much that we just talked about that.
Speaker 2: It's like, what are we even talking about?
Speaker 1: Don't know? Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, in the meantime, you guys, if you want some some some news about me, I if you go on my timeline, I've been posting more of like skits and like talking to the camera and just experimenting with social media a lot. And that's what like at Brabla while Black and follow Raven at Bitch is better. But I am going on, where's the drumal a golp one one? Yeah, because I've been watching a lot of housewives, been doing a lot of celebrity research, and like this whole time, I've been thinking like, oh, like okay, so if you're going on I'm like ozempic, we go V or anything like that, that shit must be like thousands of dollars or whatever, because the last time I checked it pretty much was. And then on top on top of that, we talked about it. We were like, I know me and Aaron did. We were like, well, first of all, you have to put that shit in your stomach. Also like it's expensive. Also like people with actual diabetes aren't going to be able to get their medicine. So it turns out like now they've compounded the medicine. And basically what that means is you can get ozempic, you can get we Go, but you can get zep bound, you get all kind of like golp ones. But it is not taking away from the people who actually like need them, because they have the version and they also have you know, like when you go to the pharmacy and they're like, you can either get this penicillin or you can get like a mock sicilian, and a maxicilan is like fourteen dollars and penicillin is like three hundred and twenty five dollars. So you're like, oh, well, then what is the difference, and they're like, it is nice the name. That's just the name. So I've living working with Joined Mochi. And you guys know that I don't do like sponsorships or anything unless like I'm genuinely like in it. And that's why I haven't really been making money because I don't want to be disingenuous because I like, you guys fuck with me the long way. So I have been partnering with Join Mochi. If you guys go, I want to put the Lincoln link in this podcast. And also it's going to be in my profile on blah blah blah blah. I even did like U. There's a narrator trend online where you can pretty much like you know how like those two thousand and two romantic they would have, like this man that's like narrating the commercial. It's like, oh, Emma was a girl, working in a magazine and she fell in love with Matthew who worked at a sports betting company or whatever, and it's like this this voice or whatever. So there's like I've been editing it all, like I've just really been experimenting. So I did like a video and like I've pretty much posted it and I'm with Mochi and you can go to joinmochi dot com, but make sure that you guys use my link because if you use my link, you get forty dollars off and if we go on this journey together, you don't have to And like that was one of the main things. It's like black people, especially when it comes to like injunctions and stuff like that, We're not trying to like pierce our skin. We're not trying to use injunctions no offense unless you have to do it. They have like tablets, Oh can take it, take like the pills exactly exactly. So whether you want to do injunctions or whether you want to do pills, you can do whatever you want. And I'm so excited because I have not felt like myself since before the pan well even before that, like I told on my Patreon, like I go very deep into detail. But like until I was an eighteen my best friend passed away, so like I change, like everything changed, and then I was feeling myself like intil I was nineteen, I was like, Okay, it hurts, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. And in twenty twenty, the pandemic can yeah, So then since twenty twenty, it was just like, well, damn, can't go anywhere. But at least in twenty twenty, that's when we started the podcast. So then I was able to, you know, start the podcast. But like I wasn't able to like go out as much. I didn't want to go out as much. I didn't want to have a regular job, but like any of that, so I stopped moving around, so like I gain weight in that then I got, you know, I have to gole sell, so I get sick a lot. So that I got really sick twice and it made me have to take steroids. And if you guys know anything about steroids, it made me gain like a lot of water weight and then some of it. I lost some of it, but it's really hard to lose the rest of it. So I'm like I kind of need something that's gonna help me with like the food cravings and then also just help my metabolism as we're getting older in general as So, like I just wanted to tell you guys and tell you that I am on a GLP one journey and you guys will be able to see me on that GOLP one journey and also like all the different like options that are available to you and that you're not taking away from people with diabetes. You don't have to pay thousands of dollars and I got y'all a discount, So definitely check out my profile on social media and below. And I'm really proud of like all the editing I did too, Like I can't wait.
Speaker 2: To watch it. You go look at it because I'm sure it's it's silly, it's ignorant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it starts off and then they're like I was like, okay, so because you know, I worked with direct TV before and you know they have like certain guidelines. I love direct TV, but you can't just get on the mirror and just do whatever the fuck you want, Like you gotta get it. Sure, MOCHI was like, let your stars, oh boy.
Speaker 2: Then they put them back in my.
Speaker 1: No, but I'm so excited video.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited because we did have a conversation I don't think on the podcast just about like not feeling like ourselves whatever.
Speaker 1: And so yes, I'm so excited for this journey. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so much.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited for you guys to see the video. And also if you guys want to have your own journey, there's so many different like GOP wants too. But yeah, Mochi, guys, shout out to Mochi, and let's get into some like pop culture, you know stuff. So, first of all, this has been going on for years now, but Wendy Williams, she recently celebrated her birthday with and she was able to spend it with her niece, you know, her niece who you know, Alex Alex, and she always talked about Alex. She was able to celebrate it with her birthday. But I think that they did like a reevaluation, and unfortunately, they're trying to stick with the claims that she has dementia and she needs to be on the conservative ship. They're trying to extend the conservativeship and I'm like, I understand that with dementia it can be, you know, like the person. It shows up in different ways. We don't really know her. She's the interviews in she sounds like herself, but we don't know. But the thing is, I still am not and they're still not explaining why can't she be around her family in the capacity that she wants to be around her family? When that's let's we got to talk about it straight up. We found out that her son was basically kind of abusing her money, and that's what triggered all this stuff with Willis Fargo and her bank account. And I get that they were trying to protect her in that sense, but when it comes to seeing people her family, being able to like have her own phone, you know, her own products, whatever she wants, why can't she do that? Like it's just so weird.
Speaker 2: It feels cruel if she does, just if she does just have dementia, Like, well, why are you doing her like that? You want to help her with her money whatever, Like fine, but why can't she see certain people and buy her get her products and whatever? The fuck? That doesn't make any sense. It just doesn't.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Like it doesn't matter, Like even if she does have dementia, it does not make sense to isolate someone that actually worsens it. It worth yeah, because if you've ever been around like anyone with like mental health issues or anything at all, the good thing is is that if they're around people who love them and that they want to be around, it helps their memory of anything. But so Page six said, Wendy Williams wants back in society as she fights to rid herself of the conservative ship Bath of Wendy Williams insider says she's back to being the old Wendy. Amid reports of a recent medical test indicating that she has frontal tin poral dementia and aphasia, Williams and insiders around her continue to refute the reports of the alleged diagnosis as the battle over the talk show hosts mental health rages on. She seems fine, she's witty and is getting healthier. It's like old Wendy, a source told Page six. Williams hit NYC by dining out at one of her favorite Italian restaurants on Saturday, where she and the owner phoned them during dinner. So it's like she basically went to dinner and got a call in. Because it's like it feels like she's being held hostage. So that's why she's doing these calls at like different places and trying to get the word out. The former radio host even greeted Page six with her signature or how you doing catchphrase? Oh to hear that, she said? Do I sound like I have dementia? To you? She asks, she certainly sounded like the old Wendy, as multiple sources continue to and have previously described her. A Post photographer caught up with Williams before she entered the restaurant, and she explained that her attorneys are highly upset with the reports circulating about her health. When asked if she had any words for her conservatives, she equipped want to say hi to my attorneys, Alan Diamond and Joe Tuckopinia, and she added that, and I will get out of my guardianship, and she's the insiders told Page six that Williams has to be extra careful when speaking to cameras because she doesn't want to jeopardize anything or suffer backlash from the conservator. That's why it's always talked to my lawyers. Her focus is that she wants out. She wants an apartment in New York. She wants to be back in society. She wants to be able to get bagels and locks, just the simple pleasures, and she wants to go to fashion Week, they added Williams. And this is something that I like hate about it because we if you guys watch the documentary, she talks about how like she has a certain lipstick that she likes and she can't even get you know sometimes that so she goes. Williams also wants her makeup. We hear beauty entrepreneur Laura Geller has been supplying her with lipstick in the eyeliner. Meanwhile, she's been getting her societal fixed, frequencing old and new haunts like scott Otucci and Dumb Monocos, which is like her favorite restaurants. And she also has hypothyroidism and Graves disease. She's become more spiritual, so she's been attending church and al sharped and prayed, but Yeah, prayed with her as he paid her a visit in April, and it says that she sounded like one day, she didn't sound any different. She wanted me to try and help her. Al sharped and told us at the time. So basically they are saying that her diagnosis is the same, they're trying to extend her conservatorship. And the reason that every time she talks to camera she's like, talk to my lawyers, is because she doesn't want to, you know, like get caught up and be on camera, you know, kind of like looking crazy or sounding crazy, because it will hurt her case and help them keep her on a conservator ship. So I feel like, if if you have to watch her money or monitor her, sure, but there is still no reason why she shouldn't be able to get the things that she's worked so hard for and to be around her family, and whenever she wants to be around them.
Speaker 2: There's no reason for it. That's so sad and it's really scary, Like these people who have all this money, it's like once you get to a certain level, you just can't, Like how do you trust people? I mean, I like, I don't know if she felt like she got good people around her or whatever, if you just yeah, I don't know, because again, if she does have dementia, like why are you treating her like that? That's wild?
Speaker 1: You're like, it's.
Speaker 2: Just it's really fucked up. Any of these conservatorship situations, they all seem bad. Like I'm sure, there are some some that work the way that they're supposed to and like nobody's being taken advantage of or whatever, but you know, we don't really hear about those. There was a movie, yeah, some years ago. I don't remember what the name was, but it was like this woman was pulling scams like that, like she was preying on older people and like making it. Do you know what I'm talking about. I cannot think of the name. I don't remember, like all. Maybe the woman was like had like a short cut, like blonde hair, so I can't remember. Like, yeah, it was awful. It was like was it like yeah, yes, I think that's what it was.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, now it's going to kill me, just like.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Those are, unfortunately the only ones that I have seen or heard of. They're all horrible.
Speaker 1: You know, Wendy.
Speaker 2: People in that movie. It wasn't real, but like I'm sure that happens a lot. I care a lot. Okay, Yeah, yeah, that's a crazy movie everybody. Yeah, if you haven't seen it, you should.
Speaker 1: Scary.
Speaker 2: It's very scary. It's very scary. People are people are just horrible. It's like a really scree world. People suck.
Speaker 1: Not all of them, but most of them. Most of them have it a lot, not us. But you know, did you see the Justin Bieber impersonator in the Veiggas night Club? No? Was he good? Yeah?
Speaker 2: He was, Like I mean, did everyone know like they hired him.
Speaker 1: To do that or what? I would not have been fooled because I'm what do we call ourselves? I've had beaver fever since he was introduced to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, like.
Speaker 1: I'm a believer and yeah, so I would have known that that was not him. However, Comma, I would have went home with him because he literally like had it down, like he had it down. He wasn't an impersonator. Turns out the club didn't actually know that wasn't really him. Mine, this is a club.
Speaker 2: Did they pay him?
Speaker 1: He performed? He just he ran up a ten thousand dollars bill.
Speaker 2: Listen, he earned it, sound like he earned it.
Speaker 1: He sung multiple songs though before he got kicked out of the venue, like with.
Speaker 2: His voice, his name actually singing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was literally just about to tell people like if you know him, like tag him, but they found him. My grandmama wanted to know his name? Is his name is Dylan Death Close and he was at XS nightclub in the Wind in Las Vegas. So if he wants to spend the block in November, I'll be there, Dylan. That is so funny till that that ship, They're like, good dude. It took them several songs. I saw one clip and I was like, that's not Justin Bieber. Why is no one saying anything? Because and because Justin Bieber just not.
Speaker 2: Like just dropped the.
Speaker 1: It don't look like him. It's not not even because he's he's like the the healthier looking version of him. And that's why I'm like, but my grandmama wanted to know who he was so she could like, you know, see what's up. And like, I'm just like, what the fuck he looks you know, only looks more like Chet Hanks.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that's what he ye. Oh my god, it's insane. People are stopping him for pictures.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, what are you doing? Well, what are you fucking doing? If you are a Beaber fan, you should be able to know that that is not him at all. Justin Bieber just dropped an R and B ber album called Swag and It's anytime. Yes, if you guys haven't listened to it yet, I think arrested Justine. Every time an artist is in their black era, I give him a pass. When when Ariana was black Gianna and she was with all them collapse and obviously when when my well like a Chicken on stage was her best album to.
Speaker 2: This hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I mean that's when they get the past like to be, you know, a black person for it. As long as you as long as you put out bangers, then you can. You can't come into you can't come into the barbecue. But I got a plate for you, yes, and we'll play your music in here as well.
Speaker 2: We will be playing music.
Speaker 1: I'm playing the buck out of that music, baby. All motherfucking ready, let's see what else is going on? Oh did you see that page the Sorbo apparently is going to be or have like a role in the new Devilwars Prada?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't, but that track, Why did you chuckle first? I'm not and I wasn't trying to be shady. I'm just like she's everywhere, like she's doing everything, so like of course she is, you know, I'm not surprised, like that makes sense? You know what I mean that makes sense for her and like her brand, and I'm sure she's like very excited about it.
Speaker 1: I would be, I would be, I would wonder how well. No, I'm just gonna straight up say it. I understand that her and Hannah are in their giggly squad era, like I love seeing them everywhere. I love that she's you know, like especially like you guys were ooh, not y'all. Y'all already know not y'all, but y'all were so hung up on the fact that she lost. She was a loser and she was gonna regret it, and she didn't make money, and she she was ballheaded and all this, all this shit y'all said. I don't know, one's called her boss, somebody probably like that's the energy, that's the energy that y'all were given over Craig. She is now over Craig conover Pillow, who can't even make a motherfucking pillow by himself, like she was his mother. Please please FFR, like of all things to be b f f R.
Speaker 2: You like, if you don't do any other lad, you do it now, you do it now?
Speaker 1: Please e immediately. Well, guys, I'm gonna actually have Riven on my Patreon. So that's why I'm gonna have to stop this episode now. I'll but y'all are having a great week. This has been a great episode. Or even if they don't already know, tell the people what they can find you.
Speaker 2: You can find me on the socials at Bitch is Better podcast, and you can listen to my podcast anywhere you listen to Bravo. We're Black, okay, which.
Speaker 1: Is better in weeks because I know there's so many people that start listening to you even more than they already do. Or you know what, a lot of new people came to our podcast because of our coverage on Love Island. But if you can tell the new people something or what to expect from your podcast, what could you tell them?
Speaker 2: I would tell them expect the unexpected, Okay, because like I said at the beginning, Bravo is not doing it for me personally lately, so just a sprinkle of that. I've been on a binging journey, which is random shows. So that's what I'm talking about. You have been talking about the summer. I turned pretty for the longest time. You Hannazel all these people around me, so I'm like, let me watch this show. Kaya, I binged it all, pitched it over like a weekend, Okay, And I just talked about what I just talked about that I right now I'm watching a show called You, Me and My Ex. So once I finish, I'll be talking about that. It's a TLC show, unhitched. I think that tells you all you need to know love after lock up. Once I get caught up on that, you will be joining me for that. You are coming to me for that conversation and whatever else that. Oh, the McBee Dynasty. I watched a couple of episodes of that. Have you watched that on like Bravo Slash Peacock?
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's no because I'm scared, That's what I said.
Speaker 2: I was like, my mom said it was good though, so I was like, Okay, it just looks like a group of people that I wouldn't necessarily want to be around for like obvious reasons.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm gonna say about that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Okay so far, nothing nothing like crazy has been nothing offense and nothing so like it's okay, you know, And.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you guys have watched Sudden Charms, right, I like, how much worse could it be? I'm just it's just we've seen yeah, like on a farm, especially if you've seen that shit before twenty twenty. Yeah, if you've watched anything Southern charm before pre twenty twenty, before they scrub that shit where before you know what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's things like that reality reality amazing.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love that for you, I love that for us. I am the same on my podcast. I'm always going to figure out how to talk about Bravo. But the I don't think that I will go back to covering it in the way that you're used to until one month from now when Salt Lake City comes back, Oh my gosh, when you will get my regular Bravo episodes back. Until then, I might cover some Bravo, but it will mostly be like Hot Topics, because it's the Katie of it all, like I don't really feel like they treat her right, and also the Gurdy of it all. You know, they're not treating her right, and it just so happens that both of these women are not white, and I don't want to go on that rent right now.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but it just feels weird.
Speaker 1: So yeah, y'all are weird to me. So thank you so much for being on the podcast. Thank you guys for listening. I will be back on Saturday, if not sooner. I love y'all and have a great week. Bye.