Speaker 1: The following presentation Isadel Marvis Studios Production.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Here is your host, George Hobbs.
Speaker 3: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition The Fact on our podcast as we record on this Tuesday, January the fourteenth, twenty twenty five. Already halfway through this first month into twenty twenty five. Things that are picking up. In about six days, we'll have Trump being inaugurated as the forty seventh president of the United States. Neurology is interesting, there isn't it. Forty five four plus five is nine, forty seventh four plus seven is eleven. There's your nine to eleven interesting times. Indeed, a couple quick notes before we jump into to today's podcast, please do stop by the website. It's thefact hunter dot com. We have a chat room, we have a forum twenty four to seven streaming radio. A lot of great work from Drew from New Jersey in there. And of course we actually have a poll going right now. There's a lot of listeners who want us to have this kind of messaging chat group. So that's a little more I guess able to easier to communicate than a chatroom online, So we put a poll out there. What messaging app should we use for the fact Hunter group? Telegram, Signal, What's App or other. Obviously leave a comment below the poll if there's another chat group out there you'd like to use, so please do stop by, say hello, support everyone the fact Hunter dot com. Questions, comments, concerns. Maybe you'd like to join the podcast. We'd love to have you. It's the fact Hunter at mail dot com. Again, it is the fact Hunter at mail dot com. I hope everybody's week is off to a good start. We've had a little bit of decent weather over the last few days. We're back to about two or three cold days and then we'll get a reprieve on Friday and Saturday, although unfortunately, while we have mid forties, we'll have rain which you'll get rid of the snow. So it's a good thing there. Today we're going to be talking about Vietnam, but specifically we're going to be looking at two of the subgroups, if you will, within Vietnam, and that is Project one hundred thousand, which we have spoken about before, and then the Phoenix program that we really haven't touched on. And again these podcasts are they can't be all encompassing, right. You look at some of the documentaries done eighteen twenty hours, and even those just really touched the surface on the depths of these rabbit holes. And Vietnam is one. It's a scar on this country, one of many scars. Unfortunately, it was the last time and hopefully stays the last time the draft was utilized. And that really something that I thought about a lot recently. It has a lot of correlation to what we saw during twenty twenty and twenty twenty one. Right, it was jab or job in many cases, and then back in the mid to late sixties you had draft or jail. Right, Many folks who listened their veterans, and they remember the old cadence, got a letter in the mill, go to army or go to jail. Right. So it's the same playbook. They just put different twists on it. And I also want to mention that, in no way, shape or form is this podcast meant to denigrate anyone who served in the military during that time, were actually served in Vietnam. That is not what we are here to do. We are here to shine a light on a government that is truly truly not looking out for our best interests. Right. We were supposedly there in Vietnam to stop Communism from spreading. They wanted Americans to believe that if communists or I should say communism flourished in Vietnam, then we would be in physical danger here in the United States, And that wasn't the case whatsoever. And in lieu of those ten years of war, they still Communism still eventually reared its ugly head there, right, And times change, people change, and finally people do stand up to things that do not benefit them, or in our case, were led to believe they're looking out for our best interest. But I think people are slowly starting to understand that that is not the case. So again, no way, shape or form meant to denigrate anyone during the Vietnam War, right, So let's get into it. The Vietnam War officially, and a lot of people don't know this, it officially kicked off in the fifties November one, nineteen fifty five, and it officially ended April thirtieth, nineteen seventy five, which, again, for all those people, you know that April nineteenth to May one window, right, that is a very satanic window that was the official timeframe for the armed conflict in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, but between North Vietnam and South Vietnam and their allies. Tell me if this story sounds familiar. North Vietnam was supported by the Soviet Union in China, while South Vietnam was supported by the United States and other anti communist nations. The conflict was the second of the Indochina Wars and a major proxy war of the Cold War between the Soviet Union and the US right and proxy war? How many times have we seen proxy wars? We saw it obviously during Vietnam Barred Me. We saw it in Afghanistan in the eighties, right, and we're seeing it today with Ukraine and Russia. We are fighting a proxy war. So this direct US military involvement greatly escalated from nineteen sixty five until it's withdrawal in nineteen seventy three. The fighting spilled over into the Laotian and Cambodian Civil Wars, which ended all three countries becoming communist. I should say that ended with all three countries being communist in nineteen seventy five. So all those years, all those people's lives, you know, getting a draft card and being turned upside down for a year at the fifty five thousand or fifty eight thousand plus who never came home, those who were wounded, those who came home with PTSD and could not overcome it, and all these numbers will talk about in a bit. It still ended up with communism in Liation and Laos, Cambodia. It's just abhorrent really. After the defeat of the French Union in the First Into China War that became in nineteen forty six, that began in nineteen forty six, Vietnam gained independence at the nineteen fifty four Geneva Conference. But of course everybody remembers the seventeenth Parallel was divided into two parts. The vietnamn led by Ho Chi Minh, you know, the infamous Ho Chi Mitra, took control of North Vietnam, while the US assumed financial and military support for South Vietnam, led by No Din Dim. And I'm sure I said that wrong. And of course he was another useless stooge from New Jersey that we sent over there, and apparently he wasn't up to par, so we ended up killing him and overthrowing him and installing a new government. That's what we do. The North Vietnamese began supplying, directing the Viet Cong or the VC, a common front of dissidence in the South, which intensified a gorilla war. From nineteen fifty seven now nineteen fifty eight, North Vietnam invaded Laos, establishing the Hoshi Min Trail. That was to supply and reinforce the VC, And any time that there is some type of conflict like that, those type of logistical and supply trails are the most important to be established. In Iraq, we had MSR Tampa that went all the way from I think Basra right, yet you had the Kuwait Iraq border. Then Basra was like the first major city, and Tampa ran all the way to the very very north right. Everybody who's been a Arak knows exactly where that is. By nineteen sixty three, the North had covertly sent forty thousand of its own People's via People's Army of Vietnam, armed with Soviet and Chinese weapons to fight the insurgency. Now, a lot of people say that JFK did not take any action in Vietnam, but our initial involvement was nine hundred military advisors, and within his first three years in office those numbers increased over sixteen thousand, So that's not a one hundred percent accurate statement. Although most people believe that he would have not allowed to get Vietnam to the heights that it did. That is high point is just will never know hyperbole, right, it is all assumptions, will never know. But again, we continued to send an aid through sixty three to the Army of the Republic of Vietnam, failed to produce results in what happens in those cases. Well, in nineteen sixty three, Dim was killed in a US backed military coup. And you think about that, the guy that we installed ends up getting killed by US. And again, this guy spent a lot of times. He had several years in exile in Japan, in the United States and Europe. He eventually returned home with our help, but again he spent a lot of time in New Jersey and the CIA right was responsible for putting him in office. So that in itself, we could probably do a very short podcast on this guy. Right. He was involved with the coup against the French the Indochina War, was exiled, spent a lot of time he actually went to Michigan State Universe and he made the rounds and there were Americans assessments of DM. But he gained favor with very high ranking officials here in the United States, such as Supreme Court Justice William Douglas of Roman Catholic cardinal by the name of Francis Spelman, State reps from Montana, JFK of Massachusetts prior to his becoming president, and he even received support before the CIA became what they were from the Oss William Donovan. So again, a lot of the people on the world stage, even if you look at the guy who's running North Korea now, he went to college in Switzerland or I don't remember if it was college or his secondary education. But all these guys received the best education and then they're put into these places on the world stage, and you're awarded just like the woe Are you the good guy or the bad guy? Are you really an evil henchman who assassinates your uncle with artillery? Is you know, standing in front of an air artillery cannon? I don't know. I think much of the stuff is propaganda. But will we ever know the truth about these things? I don't know. But the big key is something we'll be talking about.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I mentioned we're going to be talking about Project one hundred thousand in the Phoenix program, but we'll also be talking about the Golf of Tonkin incident. George Morrison, the admiral of that ship and LBJ. But that incident, the Gulf of Tonkin, is what gave Congress the ammunition. No pun intended to pass a resolution that gave LBJ the authority to increase military presence without the declaration of war. And that is very much the cowardly way of doing things. If you're going to send our you know, nation's men in harm's way that is called war, have the kahonas to declare it and put your ass on the line like everybody else. But they're scoundrels, the people who run this country. LBJ of course, was one of the worst being able to, you know, increase military presence. I think the highest was close to six hundred thousand at one time we had the country in like sixty seven or sixty eight, and then he started the bombing campaigns and age in Orange and nay Palm. There's just so much that goes to it. But the thing that can't be overlooked? Are the numbers? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean you're talking about you know, upwards of three million in Vietnam, and obviously the United States we had fifty eight thousand, two hundred and eighty one dead deceased. But there are many articles out there and if you take the time to research, some people say that number is extremely low, and what we'll talk about that. But the other thing that should be eye opening that doesn't get talked about enough is of those fifty two hundred and eighty one dead, forty seven thousand were for combat. So that means there's another eleven thousand who either perished in accidents or saw things so terrible that they took their own life. And this was another conflict that haunted many, many people. And if you look at the official numbers, I think more people came home and took their own lives then you know, died in combat. A lot of these things are not the coolest of rabbit holes. These things are hard to talk about. I think most of us have family members that have served in Vietnam. My uncle was a gunner in the Casper Aviation platoon, Right, And you asked anybody who goes to combat, they do not come home the same in person, and I think sending someone into combat that should be the very very last straw. But now nowadays, I mean, we have soldiers guarding oil fields, the Conico oil fields in Syria, and for a while there those guys were getting mortared and rocketed on the regular in the name of oil. So we're going to start today with the Phoenix program, and that was designed and initially coordinated by the CIA. Shocking right during the Vietnam War, involving you had America, you had South Vietnamese militaries and a small amount of special forces and they were from the Australian Army training team in Vietnam. Now they claim in nineteen seventy the CIA responsibility of this was phased out and the program was put under the authority of Courts an acronym for civil Operations and Revolutionary Development Support. Now they claimed the program, and this is the official narrative, that it lasted from sixty eight to seventy two. It was designed to identify and destroy the viet Cong via infiltration, assassination, torture, capture, counter terrorism, and interrogation. The CIA described it as quote a set of programs that sought to attack and destroy the political infrastructure of Vietcong. The Phoenix Program was premised on the idea that North Vietnamese infiltration had required local support with non combat civilian populations, which were referred to as the VC infrastructure and political branch that had purportedly coordinated the insurgency. Now, throughout the program, Phoenix neutralized air quotes eighty one thousand, seven hundred and forty people suspected of VC membership, of whom over twenty six thousand were killed. The rest surrendered or were captured. Of those killed, eighty seven percent were attributed to conventional military operations by South Vietnamese and American forces, while the remaining thirteen percent were attributed to the Phoenix Program operatives. And let's get to the thirteen percent and how they were killed. And this is written by Wes Martin April twenty twenty two, Mercy of the Wicked, the CIA's Phoenix Program, and the CIA instituted this bloody campaign of exporting torture techniques across the world and into the hands of cruel regimes, officially known as the Phoenix Program. So you know, the curtains have fallen on World War two and the modern world. The militaries, governments, they adapted to meet the needs and want of the new era of society. Right, things were flourishing post war World War two, However, the horrors of World War Two still were on the minds of a lot of people, and when the war ended in nineteen forty five, the United States realized that the intellectual value of these German scientists, engineers, and doctors and many other individuals. So to make sure that in the post war period of the United States had the scales tipped in their favor, they unveiled Operation paper Clip, which I'm assuming probably at least ninety percent of you are aware of. Right. This project designed to recruit past Nazis and other high ranking German folks in the government, bring them to America, give them jobs and new identities as long as they provided their knowledge to the US military government. And we know, especially if you listen to my other podcasts. The most well known in a sense catch twenty two with this program was Warner von Brown. Right. He designed the most technologically advanced weapon, the V two rocket. It wreaked a lot of havoc on Europe, so they overlooked that and brought him to America, and, according to the official narrative, using his skills and rocket technology and propulsion, he became head of the National Air and Space Program right NASA, and is highly credited with Stanley Kubrick getting that great film out that debuted on July twentieth, nineteen sixty nine. I think it was called The Moon Landing. Okay. The official story, of course says, you know, he was responsible for getting man on the moon in nineteen sixty nine. Again, if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you, it's just not the case. But let's move on. Without this acquisition of intellect from the United States former enemies, it is not known where the space program would be. By the way, what is that seventy million dollars that we give to NASA every day? What is it doing to us? Hmm, let's continue, Okay. The CIA is America's leading foreign intelligence agency, was formed in forty seven. It was previously known as the OSS, and that was in response to the growing tension between the Soviet Union and the United States, even though we were best buds during World War Two. So stemming from German techniques and ideology and the cruel practices in which they learned to break a person mentally. The CIA formed a basis for psychological torture. Furthermore, Siaguantanamo Bay, by the way. Furthermore, it sponsored its propagation around the world under the guise of relief and assistance programs. So the most famous was the Phoenix program by the CIA during the conflict in Vietnam. So the Phoenix the program was crafted by the CIA as an intelligence ladder and channel in Vietnam in nineteen sixty seven. It was a commilation of all counterinsurgency operations in the country. You had police, you had military intelligence, and other CIA operations in the region. And through this compression of counterinsurgency operations, the CIA was in a better position to receive and extract information from hvts, or what is known as high value targets. The key factor in edge of the Phoenix program structure was that it was almost just as loose and flexible as its enemies. Right, didn't exactly follow the rules of war, rules for the but not for me. And we supposedly invaded Iraq that they had weapons of mass destruction. But the number of times we have violated laws during war it's egregious, right, rules for THEE but not for me. I can't say it enough. But for example, let's give you one example. CIA agents and plain clothes officers would work very closely and collaborate despite the differences in training and stature. Okay. One arm of the Phoenix program, the Office of Public Safety or OPS, was a program to help train Allied police forces around the world that was created in nineteen sixty two. And isn't it interesting all these rabbit holes tying together that actually ties back to the George Floyd incident with the training on detaining people who are under arrest. Okay, it became a key tool in disseminating CIA torture techniques and stopping communism worldwide. Right. It was all the Cold War, stopping communism, the Red Scare, McCarthyism, all of that stuff in the fifties leading into the sixties. But I digress. The OPS would take train from Latin America, from Vietnam and other nations to a clandestine training center in Washington, d C. Where they were taught torture techniques by US officials. So in the case of Vietnam, trainees were trained under stringent wartime measures designed to assist in defeating the enemy. And I've said many times words have meaning, and they can tell these people who they're training. You get a general arm on your shoulder and this, you know. GS fifteen looks you in the eye and says, listen, this may not be pretty, but we're talking about stringent wartime measures, and this is going to assist us in defeating the enemy. And all of a sudden it makes it okay. Right. In nineteen seventy one, a South Vietnamese trainee wrote in his these quote, despite the fact that brutal interrogation is strongly criticized by moralists, its importance must not be denied. If we want to have order and security in daily life. That hits like a hammer. So the Phoenix program had crafted a ladder of intelligence from rural Vietnam to the head intelligence office in Saigon. So this was mainly due to Peter Da Silva, the CIA station chief in Saigon. Da Silva wanted to replace and replicate the Vietcong's brutal techniques back onto themselves and instituted an equally brutal system. I guess he thought he was fighting fire with fire, so using local thugs under the guise of provincial reconnaissist units. Systematic torture would begin to plague the provincial interrogation centers in each province, and the America looked away. So Kay bart And Osbourne, a military intelligence official who worked with the Phoenix program in Vietnam from sixty seven to sixty eight, described the insertion of a doll into a captive's ear until it was hammered into their brains until they died, and then they also used sexual and electric exploitation of men and women prior to their death. Osbourne testified that of all these procedures, they were outlined to him and all other operatives, either Vietnamese or American in the Defense Collection Intelligence Manual which was issued to him during training. And obviously, listen, there are atrocities on both sides of every war, every single war, whether it's the Civil War, World War I, World War two, there is atrocities in propaganda that must be realized. They're chilling accounts of direct CIA atrocities in South Vietnam, particularly in the being Hoa Mental hospital in Saigon. It was reported that nineteen sixty six, doctor Lloyd H. Cutter and two other psychiatrists were sent with an electro shock machine provided by the Technical Services Division of the OPS, and their job was to test whether certain depatterning exercised worked on the brain to alter human behavior. And these things were prevalent at the turn of the century, the eighteen hundreds, in the nineteen hundreds, and it didn't work back then, So utilizing this phoenix ladder they called it, Vietcong prisoners were brought to the hospital and they were given excessive shock treatments for one week straight. They were subjugated to sixty shock treatments every single day. Not one single captive survive and without any results, the CIA doctors packed up and flew back to the United States. Then, in nineteen sixty eight, based on a journalist's account, a CIA team and one doctor flew to the hospital and planted tiny electrodes in each captive's brain and at the change of a frequency could make a man defecate or vomit at will. The men were also given knives and the doctor tried to get them to enact violence upon one another. And you know, people should not be surprised, because you have to remember this is the time when they were working feverishly on mk Ultra, and this is very similar to what they were doing, trying to infiltrate the human brain to get someone to react in a certain way, in this case a violent way. And of course, when this did not occur, green Berets, following CIA orders, shot and killed the men and then burned the body in the hospital courtyard. You had the hearings in nineteen seventy and seventy one, William Colby, chief of the Pacification of Vietnam, testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that the Phoenix program had killed just over six thousand, or twelve percent of the seventy five thousand strong Vietcong and just nineteen sixty nine alone. Several days later, Colby reaffirmed to the Senate Committee that the program had killed over twenty thousand Viet Cong suspects since nineteen sixty eight. So the South Vietnamese government countered with the number of over forty thousand since nineteen sixty eight. So Colby's recollection of the casualties up until nineteen seventy one is as follows quote. I believe that the figure in mid nineteen seventy one that were testified at the time, were some twenty eight thousand captured, some twenty thousand killed, and some seventeen thousand and had actually rallied at that time. Obviously, the program has been going on since then and those figures are much larger today. So according to the same release as Kolby's testament, the Phoenix program was fully integrated into the South Vietnam and these police forces in nineteen seventy two, and all US assistants to the Phoenix program through the Department of Defense Pardon Me had subsequently ended. So this is one of those rabbit holes within a rabbit hole that isn't talked about very often whatsoever. The CIA torture techniques that I can assure you goes on to this day, and you can go back to nineteen fifty three when the CIA and the Israeli Masade together instituted a coup and Iran to put the pro Western Shah back into power, and the CIA had to help maintain his control for the twenty five years he was in power, right all the way into seventy eight, seventy nine. The hostage situation, the back door, dealing with Reagan, all these things are connected, right, but more importantly in nineteen fifty nine, the CIA was involved in the reorganization of the Iranian Secret Police, and the CIA was personally responsible for the savak Okay. They were the most brutal of the secret police squads as they trained the Union. The unit Pardon Me and its interrogators based on old World War Two torture techniques and were inherited proclaimed through Operation paper Clip directly after World War Two. But they're all about walking the fine line and technicalities. Right although, and this is from Jesse, a former CIA analyst, Right although no Americans particularly participated in the torture. People who were there seeing the rooms and being told of the torture, and I know the torture rooms were all toured and paid for by the CIA and the United States of America. So that's why we talk about so often, these three leaders, these three letter agencies. If we really want true change in our country, they need to be taken apart or breaken into a thousand pieces, as jfk once famously said. But I want to continue with this story written by Marjorie Kohane and Jonathan Moore about another thing that we should not forget about, and that is the victims of Agent Orange, and everybody remembers watching the ken Burns eighteen hour series The Vietnam War, right, it was very emotional experience, and whether you served in the military during the war or not, you were not remained untouched by the documentary. The battle scenes were powerful, the stories of the veterans, the Vietnamese soldiers who fought on both sides of the war was compelling. But as we said, the most disgraceful thing was the human toll that was caused by the wars staggering. We're told over fifty eight thousand Americans died, somewhere between two to three million Vietnamese died, many of them civilians killed in the war, untold numbers wounded. Many US veterans of the war to this day suffer from post traumatic stress disorder US Vietnam. Listen to this number, more Vietnam vets here in the United States have committed suicide than died in the war. However, those numbers do not begin to tell the complete story of the war. Okay, And in that eighteen hour series by ken Burns and I think lynd Novic one of its most serious emissions, the series did give a short brief to the destruction wreaked on the US military's you know, sprang of deadly chemicals containing the poisoned dioxin over much of Vietnam, the most common of which was agent orange. And this is one of those tragic legacies of the war. Yet, aside from a few brief mentions, the victims of agent Orange, both Vietnamese and American, are not portrayed in the series whatsoever. Most importantly, the ongoing harm created by this chemical warfare program is never mentioned. I never mentioned at all. And the reason is the companies who were involved. And you have to understand, you're not getting your show on PBS if you say the names like Doo or Monsanto. But that is exactly who was manufacturing the chemicals for these weapons from nineteen sixty one to nineteen seventy one, and dioxin is one of the most toxic chemicals known to mankind. Approximately three million Vietnamese and thousands of US and Allied soldiers were exposed to agent orange. The government was aware that the use of the poison as a weapon was forbidden by international law before it was authorized in Vietnam. In fact, the US government suppressed a nineteen sixty five report called the Bionetics Study that showed diaxin caused many birth defects in experimental animals. It was not until the results of the study were leaked and the use of agent orange was Eventually we stopped in nineteen seventy one. Unfortunately that was way too late. You look at the horrific birth defects. Those exposed to agent orange often have children and grandchildren. This has the ability to tarnish or taint I should say, two generations people being born with serious illnesses and disabilities. There is a virtual unaniminomy of unanimous voting of people within the international scientific community that exposure to agent orange caused some forms of cancers, reproductive abnormalities, immune and endocrime deficiencies, and nervous system damage. So again, second and third generation victims continued to be born in Vietnam, as well as to US veterans and Vietnamese Americans here in the United States, and for many of them and their families, the suffering continues. Myi Xiang was exposed to agent orange while serving in the Army of the South Vietnamese. He carried barrels of chemical to spray in the jungle while his sons were unable to walk or function normally. Their limbs gradually curled up and they could only crawl. By age eighteen, they were bedridden. One died at twenty three, the other died at twenty five. And there are many, many, many stories like that. Doctor Jean Stellman, who wrote the seminal agent orange article in Nature, said quote, this is the largest unstudied unnatural environmental disaster in the world, and we caused it hand in anne with dow in Monsanto. Doctor Jean Grassman of Brooklyn College at the City University of New York stated, dioxin is a potent sellular dysregulator that alters several pathways and disrupts many bodily systems. She went on to say that children are very sensitive dioxin and in the introteine or postnatal exposure to dioxin may result in altered immune, nero, behavioral, and hormonal functioning. Women pass their exposure to their children, both in utero and through the excretion of doxin in breast milk. So great book, I think it's by Brett Wilcox, where Monsanto feeding the World lie after lie, and there are dozens and dozens of important books that expose the truth on Manzato and Dow, and that is probably something that we need to reinvestigate again in the near future. We did a pretty long podcast on Monsanto back in the day. Probably need to bring that back along with Dow.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: In two thousand and four, both US veterans and Vietnamese victims sued the chemical companies who knowingly manufactured agent orange and other herbicides which they knew contained the unnecessary but lethal amount of dix and now the victims were prevented from suing the US government because of the doctrine of sovereign immunity. Despite agreeing to compensate US veterans in an earlier lawsuit by their exposure to Asian orange and other herbicides, the US government and the chemical companies maintained before the courts and to this very day here in twenty twenty five, that there is absolutely no evidence to support any connection between exposure and the disease. So there you go, a little connection to the Gulf of Tonk in this article is will the real Jim Morrison please stand up. It's the first week of August nineteen sixty four and warships under the Army command, I should say the Navy Admiral George Stephen Morrison. So the story goes, they allegedly came under attack while patrolling Vietnam's Tonkin Golf and this is the seminole event that would demand the immediate passing of the Tonkin Golf Resolution by Congress, which in turn accelerate America's involvement in a decade long, bloody conflict, leading to the painful mutilation and human sacrifice of millions. For the record, the Gulf of Tonkin was not a false flag attack. Pick a day of the week, any day, any year. It was a complete hoax. The attack never happened whatsoever. The United States government invented the entire incident. The nineteen sixty four Golf of Tonkin Resolution was obviously pre drafted, and that wouldn't be the first time something was pre drafted. Obviously, the Patriot Act was drafted well in advance of nine to eleven. Former Secretary of Defense Robert mcnmair, who will be talking about more here in a moment with the Project one hundred thousand, actually confessed to the fabrication in the two thousand and three documentary The Fog of War, and then cleverly spun the story. Sure, the American destroyers USS Maddox and the USSS Turner were never fired upon by the North Vietnamese torpedo boats on August fourth, but that is not to say that they were not first attack two days earlier, on August the second. Do you see what he did there, right? McNamara has a thing for writing history books. He likes to write them, but then he likes to rewrite further editions. For example, in nineteen sixty four, Senator Wayne Morse was one of the only two senators who opposed the blank check offered to LB Jane. When he asked during a congressional hearing, pardon me if the North Vietnamese were provoked. McNamara responded, quote, our navy played absolutely no part in, was not associated with, or was not aware of any South Vietnamese actions if there were any. So if you enjoy logic, try following this alone. Nineteen forty six, the press employed McNamara's script is Gospel truth I think they meant to write nineteen sixty four. In two thousand and three, the press employed McNamara's revisions as the gospel truth. So even Wikipedia holds its revision. So here's a far more believable story. It involves McNamara in that ticker tape computer that predicted from the basement floor of the Pentagon back in nineteen sixty seven that the US had already won the war nineteen sixty five. They moved in together and became lifelong roommates. That robot was still passing McNamara intel back in two thousand and three. It's quite the story. Him and his computer so lies. And it's very difficult to know where one can even begin separating truth from the neighborhood of make believe. And that is the problem we as truth tellers really have, because everything is spun with at least a partial lie. So how about we follow the little red trolley to the line between North and South Vietnam. Okay, Because the United States likes to pretend there was something called the seventeenth Parallel. Sure, it was a temporary ceasefire boundary that was agreed upon in the nineteen fifty four Geneva Accord after the French Union was defeated at the Battle of Dnbnfu, but only to cushion the escape of those retreating French forces before national elections were held. Truth be told that boundary expired in nineteen fifty six. National elections, by the way, secured Ho Chi Minh into office over all of Vietnam, not just North Vietnam. And no surprise, this will shop, this will come to shock you. The United States ignored the election and created the Republic of Vietnam, appointing a puppet president whom the CIA had recruited out of New Jersey knowed in dm They then shipped American military advisors and a heavy dosage of weaponry to create its brand new CIA state. So again, there's a huge difference between the DMZ wedge between North and South Korea and the seventeenth Parallel in Vietnam. In Korea, the DMZ was agreed upon by all nations at the end of the conflict and has been in continual use since the twenty seventh of July nineteen fifty three. Now, Contrarily, the seventeenth Parallel was something which the United States could agree upon. They drew a line on a map, and then the CIA owned media reported it like fact. The Vietnamese government had every right to ignore the CIA's fictitious boundary mark. Americans don't typically like their indoctrination being trudged upon, And besides, by nineteen forty six, it was clear that the CIA's secret war had failed. The Vietnamese knew the American created government was a puppet. Their lie was imploding. America desperately needed a war, and in nineteen sixty four those plans were turned over to the Navy. Now here's the twist. Admiral George Stephen Morrison, who oversaw the Tonkin Hoax, was the father of legendary Door Singer's Jim Morrison. And I can't encourage you enough to read Weird Scenes Inside the Laurel Canyon by Dave McGowan. They're still if you look hard enough. There are plenty of interviews on YouTube and Rumble with Dave McGowan. Unfortunately he passed I want to say sometime between twenty sixteen and twenty eighteen, might have been a little bit before that. But he's written some great books. But this one is very interesting. How all the groups that came out of Laurel Canyon in the sixties, all of these folks parents were in military intelligence, every last one of them. So Wikipedia feels obligated to tell you of the connection, though They even go as far as to provide a picture of a young, clean cut Jim Morrison on the bridge of the Bonham Richard with his father in January of nineteen sixty four. Now here's the catch. They will not provide you this information on Jim Morrison's page. Okay, only on George Morrison's page. That's probably likely because they understand full well that a fan of the doors could probably probably care less who Jim Morrison, John Densmore, Ray mad Zrich or Robbie Krieger's fathers were right. And it goes to show they will dangle some truth, but only if they are obliged to do so so, much like McNamara's propensity for deceit. Wikipedia knows you were handed a globe from the time you could walk, and therefore the likelihood of cognitive dissonance is high. So again Wikipedia can admit with a shrug that George Stephen Morrison is Jim Morrison's father and then say something of the admiral like quote he served as an instructor on nuclear weapons programs following the end of the war. Knowing such an admission will in all likelihood plant no red flag in your mind. The nuclear weapons program was a CIA operation and a hoax. But that again is something that we've touched on, and I'll leave that up to the listener. But Wikipedia knows that you will likely jolt over Admiral Morrison's relation to Jim as anyone would a speed bump, right, a strange oversight, you'll tell yourself something which can undoubtedly be attributed to the peculiar history of rock and roll and so many things during the sixties. And because George Morrison played his card and helped progress the agenda of the New World Order, his son was also progressed and handed tens of millions of dollars. And did he truly die? Is he part of the twenty seven club or did he because the story goes there was only two people at his funeral, his girlfriend and maybe a friend. It's one or two people. My mind is not too fresh. I haven't done that, but I think he died right around my birthday early and I don't think his father attended. I could be wrong, but I think it was just his girlfriend. And a lot of people think he staged his death because listen, he was part of the club. Who knows. Again, that's all hyperbole. We just don't know. So let's kind of put a bow on this episode and get to Robert McNamara's infamous Project one hundred thousand premeditated crime against humanity. And this was written by Larry Romanoff in October of twenty nineteen. In this very long list of shocking and abominable atrocities committed by the US, there's one that stands out as especially obscene and evil for the appalling and hypocritical inhumanity of US government leaders. This was Project one hundred thousand, a US military program enacted by the Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara. What did they do. They wanted to recruit one hundred thousand new soldiers per year during a time of great public opposition to the Vietnam War. And it was promoted as part of President Johnson's War on Poverty. I told you there's always been war on something, war on drugs, war on poverty, war on terror, gives you an empty this blank checkbook. Now, in McNamara's own words, it was a program to salvage the poverty scarred youth in our society. Give them two years of military service, and then you can insert them into a lifetime of productive activity in American civilian society, unless, of course, they came back in a body bag. He further stated that poverty in America pock marks it's victims inwardly. If unchecked and unreversed, that inner ghetto and poverty scarred personality of these men confessed into explosive frustrations and bitterness and violence, chronic failures in school throughout their childhood. They're destined to a downward spiral of defeat and decay. If nothing were done to give them a strong sense of their own worth potential, they and their wives and their children would almost inevitably, inevitably be unproductive recipients of some form of the doll ten years from now. So unless they joined the military, they had no chance. This is what he was saying. So he was doing them a favor by sending them to Vietnam. He was saving their lives. This is the psychopath that's what he said. Hundreds of thousands of men can be salvaged from the blight of poverty, and the Defense Department with no detriment whatever to its primary role. Right now, that all sounds good, except that the program was initiated during a time when the US was realizing extreme high casualties in Vietnam had already admitted the war was unwinnable, with most suitable recruits either taking student deferments or evading the draft by fleeing to Canada. So McNamara's solution was run a sieve through the ghettos of America, you know, through the poor and you know, people who were struggling, and he dangled a carrot in front of him. You know, come on, uncle San, We'll save you. Right. So how he executed this program, he ended up lowering the standards to the point where these recruits were in the bottom quartile of intelligence and ability. We're talking IQs of sixty sixty one, sixty two, not one above eighty. So these new soldiers were functionally illiterate, able to read only at grade three level or lower. They were so severely educationally deficient that the military had to create little comic books to replace their TMS, their training manuals, and many had been taught even how to tie the laces on their boots. As other noted authors have noted, these men often failed. They're much simplified basic training several times, with most being repeatedly recycled, and that is not a denigrating term. Recycle means that there's eight weeks in basic training. Each marine's different, Air Force is different, but each you have different weeks, and if you fail a certain week, then you go to another unit who's a week behind, and you redo that week. You don't start all the way over from the beginning of basic training, but you recycle. That's the term that was used. I think we had two or three soldiers recycled. Maybe one or two couldn't pass their PT tests, maybe one couldn't qualify on the range, but they literally could not meet minimum standard of readiness, thus putting that person in harm's way and the people around him. That's something that should be noted. Unfortunately, not had the mental ability to really appreciate what was going on with them. This program ran for five years, recruited a total about five hundred thousand that should not have been put in the military right. Gave these young men a one way ticket. Think about a one way ticket to Vietnam. These helpless men dying many times the rate of the regular soldiers. Now, many researchers have claimed that an overwhelming majority of these men received combat assignments okay, and they were also provided with a special dog tag that began their serial number began with US sixty seven, and that is so that they could be quickly identified by other soldiers. Right. By all accounts, the regular troops did not want to be associated with this men, not in battle situations, believing that their lack of intelligence and training it simply jeopardized the lives of those around them. It wasn't personal. Many have reported that when battlefield decisions were being made, given that these men were unable to learn anything much more complicated than pulling a trigger, that were just sent to their deaths. Right, one young Vietnam vent reported that a common order issue to these young men was go over and see if there's a sniper in that tree. And this is a time when US casually figures mushroomed. After the introduction of this program, the victims of which were simply cannon fodder and is probably a high probability. American deaths in Vietnam were grossly underreported. And that is where we get to the point where there are many stories. And again I encourage you to take your time to do your research. Don't use Google for goodness sake, but to look at all the people who never returned. One such organization states that the Vietnam War presents multiple challenged historians due to official discrepancies with draft numbers, contention over official number of soldiers deployed, and a general lack of transparency from the US government during the war, leading to possible misinformation in historical records. In other words, one could say that the official sources of basic statistics as to the actual number of men recruited, the numbers sent to Vietnam, and the number who died there are either missing, sometimes contradictory, wildly inaccurate, and the US military exercises only obstruction to those interested in remedying the situation. Also, without internet, mobile phones, no social networking capability, the parents of these men would have no way of knowing the huge number of casualties from within their group. Back in I think it was two thousand and two, right there was the HBO movie Path to War. Hollywood actually tried to humanize Robert McNamara while entirely overlooking this most heinous of cs. Just an evil guy. And just see, we're going to take this story and make them into this guy who's just struggling. He was in an awkward position. He did the best he could. It's and listen for those who may not believe the story. I mean, it's out there, it's officially observed. But they did something in a similar context during the surge in Iraq, right that they didn't necessarily lower the IQ. Now, they did lower GT scores, right, and they allowed more waivers if you had one felony, if it wasn't of a certain I don't remember. This is back in twenty years ago almost now, which is hard to believe in itself, but they were allowing people to serve in the military, and now a lot of those people are senior n CEOs, and you know, I hope and pray that their moral compass has been fixed. Everybody makes mistakes, but you do roll the dice when you allow, you know, people who may not normally may not normally pardon hold on, who may not normally be allowed to serve with all these waivers just because you're short on numbers.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It's it's one of the most heinous things that I've ever read. And obviously you have the white Phosphorus in Fallujah and you know, in the first decade of this millennia, so many things to cover, and that's why we do this, you know, I do hope and I pray that you take this information, share it with others, and make them where because it's going to come about again. All these things recycle, all of them do, just in different shapes, different colors, different sizes, but they reused these plans over and over again. And a lot of the things we talked about today happened in a similar fashion during the first twenty five years of the two thousands, whether it be COVID, whether you know, making exceptions for people to join the military. So I want to end this podcast today with an article that was written by Sheldon Richmond twenty five years ago. And obviously that was twenty five years closer to the end of the war than it is today, which is hard to believe. Right. I remember nineteen seventy six, that's one of my earliest vivid memories. July fourth, nineteen seventy six. It was the two hundred year anniversary of our independence, right, and there was all kinds of parades and fireworks. It was a big event. But you have to remember, you know, Vietnam had only been what Sigon was a year before, so our country was still in the process of healing, and our economy was wrecked on the heels of the gas shortages, and the cities were still a mess. It was a very tricky time. And then you know, the eighties came and the world changed a lot. It really did a complete one eighty some for the good, some for the not so good. You know. That is really when they started to get rid of the mental facilities for people, and they kicked them out and they put them into jails. You know, those people in the winter, they would rather be in a prison cell, getting three hots and a cot, as they say, than living on the streets. And a lot of the things this country has done is backwards. And I hope you will tune in to the radio show Thursday, because I got an email a couple hours ago from a listener who is living in the California area, and I wrote a tremendous email that I'm going to save and share for Thursday, and right, we have to do a better job of holding these people accountable. And I know I say that almost every week, but we have to it sometime. Put a stop to this nonsense. But let's wrap this up. The Vietnam War was a moral The twenty fifth anniversary of the end of the war in Vietnam has evoked some curious responses. Two things in particular are worth noting. Some aging baby boomers are writhing in guilt because they managed to avoid military duty during the war. Chris Matthews, the host of Harball, is one of those emotive to that effect more than once. Why should anyone feel guilty? The hidden premise here is that when the government calls on you to do something, you have a moral obligation to do so. When stated outright, it usually put in terms one's country calling, right, But it is never the country that calls. It is the government. In this case of Vietnam, it was LBJ. Dean Rusk, Robert McNamara, Richard Nixon, and oh yes, let us not forget Henry Kissinger. A call by those dishonest social engineers. Doesn't sound so impressive, now, does it. In light of America's individualists and libertarian heritage, it is inappropriate to say that least, that the government should have the power to decree that young men put their lives on hold. In many cases, forever to trot off to a jungle ten thousand miles away to become parties to a war that was remote as could be. That draft in itself was un American. At the height of the war, which the United States entered in secrecy and dishonestly Gulf of Tonkin, no one seriously thought that a I mean is victory in Vietnam would endanger the American people and did it. No. The most anyone predicted was that the US allied Japan would be at risk, which, of course it wasn't. The Domino theory was also falsified. Japan remained free of the Communists, along with Thailand, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand. Meanwhile, the unified Vietnam fought Red China an invaded fellow communist country Cambodia, ruled by the murderous tyrant Pol Pot And that is a gentleman. I don't think I've done a podcast on to this day. I know we've mentioned him before, but he needs to be discussed, right. But you know, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, none of them were really affected. Now, some of the guilt ridden war voiders feel bad that because they didn't go, someone did and died. Okay, or perhaps died, we should say, right, And that is something that I hear a lot as well. Right, this is really unwarranted of shoulding that shouldering that responsibility. Let's put it this way. I'm not sure how great of an analogy this is, but if you lock your doors and a burglars skip your house and breaks into your neighbor's house, you're not responsible for that crime, right the burglars are Likewise, if you prevent the politicians from treating you like cannon fodder and they victimize someone else, they are responsible for that crime. Okay. Thus, no one who avoided the war on the grounds that had better things to do with their life. And listen, while you're processing all this, remember if something happened and they started a draft, which many of us were worried about last year, let's be f things were ramping up that maybe they were talking about a draft to start sending our sons and daughters to Ukraine. I have been very clear that there is no chance on God's green earth would I allow them to go. Okay, if that makes me some old deadbeat hippie, so be it. Okay, because there is no threat on the country. Right if a country invaded, we're dropping bombs overhead. I would be the first one, and I've said this many times, to defend my family in my country, at my old, broken age, broken body, I would do whatever. But this nonsense of we have to go to Iraq to stop them from their weapons of mass destruction. The fodder of nineteen guys and a man in a cave in two thousand and one orchestrated the greatest strike on American soil Oklahoma City nineteen nine five, Waco ninety three, the eighties. You name it, Libya. You knew that Vietnam was wrong, and you knew the United States had no business of being there. You should not be the least bit ashamed of what you did, Okay. No other reaction that discrews that deserves scrutiny, is this, okay? When the United States left Vietnam, the North Vietnamese invaded the South and established a communist tyranny. Therefore the United States was right to have fought. That's a non sequitor, okay, And support of this argument, various ex communists termed neocons, such as David Horroritz we'll say that we were wrong when we said a North Vietnamese victory in the United States and South Vietnamese would being peace and freedom. Okay. The problem with that argument is the case against US intervention in Vietnam did not depend on the absurd view that Ho Chi Minh was a Vietnamese Thomas Jefferson right, whether it was libertarian or non Leftif critics of the war, building their case on the principles of the old Robert Taft wing of the Republican Party, argued that US intervention was wrong, regardless of host Philophecy philosophy. By the way, he was a national communist. Right, So why was intervention wrong if it would have prevented communists in South Vietnam. Well, it was wrong, is suggested above, because it violated the rights of American not to be cannon fodden for American politicians. Right, it was wrong because it was not our business to pick up the colonial mantle that was dropped by the French in nineteen fifty four the defeated French. I should add that does not bear American responsibility. It was wrong because savagely bombing people on the other side of the world who were of absolutely no threat to US. Was one hundred percent wrong. None of that changed by the fact that the North Vietnamese imposed in an abominable dictatorship in the United States left. As a matter of fact, had we stayed out South Vietnam would very likely have been in a better position to repulse the communists of the North and their agents in the South. Okay, this war was a more, It was unconstitutional, Congress never declared war. It sent over fifty eight thousand young American men to their graves, along with some two to three million Vietnamese, and it did accelerate the decline of American liberty and the growth of the government. And that is a pretty damning indictment. And we're going to stop there today. My friends. It's a lot to process, and I hope you take the time to look into these things that we spoken about and again reach your own conclusions. And whatever conclusion you've reached, I urge that you share this information with your friends and your family, let them know that maybe there's an outside chance that this government is not looking out for your best entrance. I pray that everyone is warm, safe, healthy, and happy. January can be a lot of it can be a difficult month for a lot of people. A lot of people want to put on a good Christmas for the family. And you know the bills coming in January. You know it's cold, snow, not a lot of sun. Keep a smile on your face. Remember that Jesus loves you. And I just want to thank each and every one of you for your continued support over these last five years. As we put our head down and we drive on. And that's it for today, folks. We'll see Thursday at noon Eastern time. God bless you all. Have a wonderful a week. Be careful, be safe, and keep your head on a swivel. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see it.
Speaker 2: I know it's been a struggle gone.
Speaker 1: I don't know you've had some pain.
Speaker 2: I know you feeling tired.
Speaker 4: Tell down about all the way. Yeah, I know you're feeling you smile.
Speaker 2: Ain't the same.
Speaker 1: I saw you way to.
Speaker 2: Go from here.
Speaker 3: I feel like.
Speaker 2: You've lost your way. Don't give it.
Speaker 3: No, don't give it, and never is home. Don't let call the primise.
Speaker 5: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 3: He's got im plaid.
Speaker 5: Why it's a way time?
Speaker 2: God up? Why wait?
Speaker 1: I can see the street beside you. Childs are putting up the five.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're stronger than a thing.
Speaker 1: You are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead bound beautiful you're shoving ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're living, breathing, moving, you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 5: Don't give up, No, don't give in, Never loss home. Don't let gone on the prime me ain't done yet, it's gone up. Let why it's a way tail? The God of maby come, don't give up. No, don't give in you never love home, don't let go on the primise It ain't GONI like it's worth living? Why's your way tail?
Speaker 2: The god of baby Colt?
Speaker 5: Why surprase down? God steaming cold?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, why s pray down?
Speaker 5: The God of baby Colt? Oh yeah, got steam cold?
Speaker 2: Oh, don't give up, No, don't give in, never lose home?
Speaker 5: Do they go off the crowd?
Speaker 1: I mess, I made a donys got a plane watching, God of if it comes, and don't give up, no dog giving, never hold, don't let go of the crimes, getting done, lovers forth, living, Watson and done, the God of every cos.
Speaker 2: All, the God of needs watch done, the God of a.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio network. Just the facts, ma'am.