Speaker 1: It's Private Talk podcast with Alexus Texas and we are back season five and today Private Talk we have the pleasure of having Dan Dangler on the couch. Hi, Hello and welcome. Thank you so much for coming and being a part of this. I've been looking forward to speaking with you for some time. I've been seeing your name pop up on the internet all with all kinds of you know, naughty things and yeah, so I thought it was no better time to have you at the Private Talk and get to know you a little bit better.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Yeah, thanks for having me of course.
Speaker 1: So you seem like, you know, you're one of these girls that you like, you're very confidence. Actually you you know, we're doing social media before you got into porn. What kind of made you do the crossover and do adult more stuff instead of just doing like streaming? So money, Okay, Sara, to be honest, I want to open up any animal sanctuary.
Speaker 2: Okay, That's my number one goal.
Speaker 1: And when I saw that it was like available to do it by you know, doing like sex work and stuff like that, I was able to get money, you know quick and all that stuff. So have you already started the process of doing an animal sanctuary? So I started my investment account for it, but I'm kind of spending till like hopefully like thirty five, I want to stop, Okay, possibly depending on how I feel then, but that's when I kind of want to open up my animal sanctuary and.
Speaker 2: Go into that side of things. So how does that work?
Speaker 1: Let's you know, you have this goal, which is really great to have, like, okay, what we're going to do for that?
Speaker 2: And you have this investment you know thing coming on.
Speaker 1: Is there something that you put every time that you work into it?
Speaker 2: Or like, how does that?
Speaker 1: Like, what are the rules for your investment package that by the age of thirty five that you could stop.
Speaker 2: Doing what you're doing and open this animal sanctuary.
Speaker 1: So I have a financial like planner advisor blah blah blah, and so he looks at what I'm making and he puts aside enough for retirement and what he thinks is appropriate through my income for my animal stuff. Have you always been with the financial advisor prior to doing no?
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I had an animal savings account in my like bank, okay, because I don't know anything like about banking or any of that stuff, and I'm like growing my money, so I just I just put it in a separate bank right in touch it right and then and then my manager's like, we have to grow this money. So that's when I hired somebody. But I mean, I think that it's a beautiful thing of being honest about things that we don't know and what we're good at, and then asking for help and those other things because.
Speaker 2: We're not supposed to know at all. But you know, that's all we ask questions.
Speaker 1: And you know there's people that ever have those you know, specific jobs that are doing that to help you get your your dream come a little bit closer to what you want to do. Yeah, So how did the whole animal sanctuary thing come into place? Have you always been a lover of animals since you were a child. Did it something traumatic happen to an animal mirrors you know that you wanted to rescue all of them? How did that kind of goal and inspiration kind of come into place? I think, uh, just growing up with animal like around me all the time, Like I had dogs, I had you know, like little pets here and there, and then I saw, you know, like I'm from, I'm in the generation where we saw the fucked up videos at like a young age, you know, like all the jars and asses and stuff like that, you know out no, okay, well happen and we have a big age gap thirty eight you said you're twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So where was I going with that? Jars and assholes? Jars and assholes. I'm like, how does this? No?
Speaker 2: No, no Jarson. Oh So I ended up seeing like how they like kill all the animals with stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Before it was all filtered and you know, like, okay, put warning signs on it like they do nowadays.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like that. Back then.
Speaker 1: It was just like censored, you do not want to see. They were just a blurred picture. Now before it was you click.
Speaker 2: And then it was like, oh my god, hold cost of animals. You're like, holy shit.
Speaker 1: So that was I saw it way too young, like and I was just suburban girl. I don't know how animals get killed, you know, And I was like shit, and that like kind of was like do you want to save the planet, save the animals as much as you could have the planet, but that's part of the planet. It's like, you know, you go world that you know goes around the ecosystem, was like the planet can every day and you're like, I do.
Speaker 2: Not recycle that. I love animals, but you know, hey, we stuff to start with something. Yeah I have a passion.
Speaker 1: And just yeah, earth is not the noun like I'm kind of health big with global warming, but whatever I mean. So you were streaming it wasn't enough money for you. You want to do this animal sanctuary. So you were like, okay, why not adult? How did that segue first happen? Did you see something? Did someone say hey, like you were very sexual? Person like come shot to content scene with me? Like how did that happen? So a lot of like girls on Twitch had an only fan and I kept being told like make one, make one. You don't even have to do this, you don't even have to do that, and story short, I was eventually I was like, fine, I'll make one and just post whatever. And then it started getting more and more, like you know, accelerating a bit and stuff like that. And so first you started an only fans account basically, then it was like kind of PG and then you're like, you know, you felt comfortable enough to give a little bit more and do a little bit things, and I do want to like a big The only reason it took me so long was because my family was so judgmental about sex, work and stuff like that. They still are, you know, we don't. Has your relationship change, Yeah, we don't talk? And is it because of the sub sext?
Speaker 2: Okay, but that's their choice, not my choice. I'm here. If they changed their mind, I think.
Speaker 1: Was it a conversation or just as straight just kind of like they just shut the door and was just like, if I choose to do this, then we're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mom shut the door.
Speaker 1: She's she's very you know, like I worried about what other people think. A can you know, doesn't really have like a this is my kid. I don't really give a shit what you think, yeah vibe. It's more like, oh my god, this is what my kid did, you know, Like that's the kind of mom she is.
Speaker 2: So well, that's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: You know, it sucks, you know, I you know, obviously was in the adult industry myself, and you know, it's not something that parents, I think ever want to be like, oh my daughter does. But the support I think is you know there and hopefully within time.
Speaker 2: You know, you are very kind of new into the industry.
Speaker 1: Even though you know not you know, streaming, but you know, sometimes they come around and they see different things in a different lights.
Speaker 2: So I hope that for you as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope so, you know, and like I said, I'm here, I'm whatever. You know, I'm not going to hold a grudge my whole life at sure if they want to come around and it's really just them, that makes it weird for them, Yeah, you know, and at the end of the day, one of those things that's you know, it's like that's a them problem. And if you're content and happy with living your life the way you do, I think that's the most important thing. And I think that especially with you know, family and generational things. It's like just because they wouldn't have gone that route doesn't mean that it doesn't serve you in some degree. Yeah, they think that something's wrong with you, rather that like this is the choice you made.
Speaker 2: I don't think anything is wrong with you.
Speaker 1: Well, beautiful, but I don't you know what they don't think like they're like, oh, well they're forcing you to do this.
Speaker 2: I'm on drugs. Did they ask those questions?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and did you know did your answers just weren't suffice for them. Yeah, Like they were like, oh, if you move to LA, you're gonna get worse. And that's always like stuck in my head because I was like, just say, all get worse is to assume that I.
Speaker 2: Was bad in the first place, and I never was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So like it just showed me how out of touch with things that they are and just not willing to communicate. It's just a different time too, So it's like also like just remembering and you know, and everyone comes to terms on their own way, but having grace for it, just because again they're the ones that raised you in your mindset's completely different and working for you.
Speaker 2: They may never get there.
Speaker 1: Hopefully they do, but you know, it's just you know, it's unfortunate, but you know that they're messing out on having you know where you are in your life.
Speaker 2: You know. That's what I say too.
Speaker 1: But animals make everybody happy, you know, And that's agreed, buying them something nice here and there, you know what I mean, Like all vacations and all that stuff, and in time, but now you can do your own vacations and in your own stuff. Now I can get more animals, that's true. So you made the segue you decided to do a little bit more on OnlyFans, which you kind of you know, we spoke a little bit, you know before the interview, was saying how it's not something that you're more freakier in your personal life, you know than being even on in front of camera, so it was something kind of natural to you. With that being said, what types of scenes and things and what kind of stuff were you doing prior to being in the industry prior? Okay, so I mean I would say I was way freakier prior to the industry.
Speaker 2: But what does that mean where you like doing mad orgies?
Speaker 1: Were you doing like I hate all the time, like freak It's everyone is very different.
Speaker 2: You know, this is private talk, so you know, we need to know a little bit. What does that freaky mean to you?
Speaker 1: Freaky was not was not like crazy like Orgi's and stuff. Freaking was just like super forny level. Okay, like you're fucking a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I was having sex a lot.
Speaker 1: I was definitely like just just met like males, females everything everybody else male.
Speaker 2: So I'm straight.
Speaker 1: I thought I was getting like semi bye when I started all this and stuff. But after are a lot of sex with a lot of women, I discovered I'm like, I just prefer I prefer a girl in the bedroom with me and a guy, like I prefer BGG Okay, but I don't like gg's at all. So a BGG is a boy girl girl for those of you that I don't know what a GG is a girl girl but okay, so yeah, you what someone to be.
Speaker 2: Included, but you just don't want on one.
Speaker 1: Yeah time, I like the like teamwork of the girls, Like it's just you know, when I take all the day, you just want to take half of it. But it's not I don't know, it's just to me, it's like a hotter scene to I feel that I definitely was.
Speaker 2: It's for me.
Speaker 1: I used to describe it as like having your cake and eating it too, where it's like those are the best types because it's like getting fucked and having your pussine. It's magical time everyone should experience. Yeah, because it is a great time. Yeah, so I could get the like whole you know illusion, And I think that you're still very young even though you know, like you said, you've been having a lot of sex from prior to whatever I think that sexually, the more sex you have in different types, it unlocks different things inside of you at different times, So that kind of makes sense. Like now me is like, I know, I started in the industry when I was twenty one, and I was used to be like young, dumb and full of come like I just wanted to fuck yeah connonble I was like, just like whatever for you, spirited, and then I got into port shortly right after. But it was an experience of just you know, like kind of experimenting with different types of partners, different types of sex, stuff that I didn't know at the time would like. And I think that my favorite I had never been with the girl before being on camera, and so then then that was that, and then it just a little bit more kind of unlocked things where it's like, oh, well, what does two dicks you know feel like what is this saying? So and then it just became a more exciting thing and not a job. And that's what for me was just more like kind of experimenting with my sexuality. Yeah, And I think that that's the beautiful part of porn is like it kind of gives you a safe space to be with other like minded people who are sexually exploring, like exploring as well and kind of seeing what your kinks are. Like you may do a scene and be like, damn, I never thought that this guy would do or make me squirt or do something that you know is a mind out of control kind of thing.
Speaker 2: I just think the porn guys just like I love porn guys, and I hope that they don't.
Speaker 1: Watch this probably with all that, but they just don't turn me on and like that. Like so I guess I'm on the other side of things where I'm kind of like, but do I don't think Why do you think they don't turn you on? Is it because it's for work and it's like you're not it's not a challenge for you. Like to me, you seem like someone who you want to be the aggressor you want to be the one who's going up to be like or hot, I want to know do these things. We're in a work setting, Like with porn, it's set up so there's no like, hey, like you know, talking to you a little bit more to kind of like fuck you because they know they're sucking you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that? Like?
Speaker 1: What is why do you think is the disconnect because you say just porn guys.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just like I'm super into like regular guys, and like porn guys are regular. Like I'm not into sharing a guy, you know, like that's not my thing. But are we talking about fucking or are we talking about stating relationship? Okay, Okay, I'm not into sharing a guy, Like I really think that like just regular guys that just do regular work for a.
Speaker 2: Living or really hot okay what turns me on? And I think, just nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I'm just not into like the porn guys them so much.
Speaker 2: Do they fuck you better? The porn guys fuck best?
Speaker 1: Obviously, Okay, but I think I don't think that's always an obvious thing because I feel like sometimes again why I say like the work sucks, It could just be very I say, like, we're athletes, we're sexual athletes, and we're there to do a job, and we're there to you know, entertain the people that were buying our films and our scenes and things like that, so it becomes kind of animalistic. You know, we are very primal, you know, beings, and so I think like the nine to five maybe for you is more of like the romance side and the like the tenderness of what comes with a sexual partner than just being like fucked. Yeah, so I think that the poor guys fuck better from a technical standpoint, but like I enjoy it more.
Speaker 2: You want to be cuddled, Yeah, I want.
Speaker 1: I want to actually like somebody like okay show up and be like oh, like sometimes you show up and.
Speaker 2: You're like so okay.
Speaker 1: With that being said, when those days that happen, like when you're just doing work, are you coming at all?
Speaker 2: Or do you just no? Oh my god, I never like I've never came over like dude, I do that cup, but i'd seed if you never came in a scene, I tell I goll coming, But I told well, okay, I tell all my hands.
Speaker 1: That is that because you're in your head or you're just not sexually there.
Speaker 2: It's not sexually there. It's just like that's tragic. It's not tragic. That very tragic. Well is why I have sex. If it's not enjoyable is my thing?
Speaker 1: Because I have enjoyable sex that's not set up like where I have to read a story and you in a relationship, no, so do you have a situationship that you have consistent regular dick, Because if you're saying that porn is this, you know, the subsidiary of where it's like just work and you show up and you're not getting be able to come, how do you get the fix of coming how you'd like are coming at all? So my fix is like seeing like the like a guy, right, like seeing a guy that maybe he's not into me and then kind of like.
Speaker 2: But how often does that happen? I don't know, probably not, not not. I just don't go out often. I'm not saying guys like no because they like me.
Speaker 1: But if you're not coming at work and you seem like that, you you know, you do fair man looking for it a little bit like I like a little chase at Alpha. Yeah, but I'm not always like alp like in the sense of not oft in bedroom to Alpha and like to getting your like your prey in a sense like you want to be the initiator with your man.
Speaker 2: And then you want him to see the deal. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just I don't like the you come on the set and they you know, like I'm exciting it work with you.
Speaker 2: Like I like the you know, like oh, like, hey, what's up like that? You ignore you?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't talk to me, and then as soon as their dick comes out, we like suck my dick.
Speaker 2: I like, well, yeah, I just lit up. You definitely love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love the chase. I love the chase when it's easy. That's probably why it doesn't really get me turned on as much. List listen, take notes, private talk, so you don't give it all you got anything, like ease it into it.
Speaker 2: I think that is for a lot of people to like just the little chase.
Speaker 1: And I've always been told to like always make yourself a chase as well.
Speaker 2: These guys like that.
Speaker 1: So you said that you're single, are you open to dating or are you at a time right now you're just working to work? And what is or who is your type that maybe someone out there is listening that would.
Speaker 2: Have side on dogs?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't think anybody likes me as it's been an issue in the previous relationships.
Speaker 2: Well, people can't even walk through my fucking door.
Speaker 1: It's just okay, So we need a dog lover that has no dogs of his own, because if they have the ball onto then it's just yeah, it's like, who's a dog lover that doesn't have a dog of their own that's as in love with dogs.
Speaker 2: That I am, you know what I mean, Like, I don't think it's impossible.
Speaker 1: Don't count yourself out. You have the manifest some positivity here. You're like, you're like, the dogs could have passed.
Speaker 2: This is true? Maybe was it all a senior as a dog?
Speaker 1: And I write timing coming into a family with seven talks?
Speaker 2: See what I mean?
Speaker 1: This is why I'm not fucking dating anybody, Okay, but you're open to it, yeah, kind of. I just I don't want anybody to get in the way of my mindset right now. I feel like I'm at a very like strong mindset where I just want to work and you know, I don't want anybody to affect the way I do things or like say stuff make me feel a certain way about my work as it happened in your past, like with my family and stuff. But I mean, like in a relationship, I just don't want that. I just want to be sure of a person, like maybe they don't even know I do sex work, you know, and then eventually they know.
Speaker 2: Fine, the red flux everywhere up in the field.
Speaker 1: I mean, the thing is is I get what you mean is in the context, but I feel like then it's kind of you're like alluding to maybe he doesn't care that you do that, and he's not like an avid watcher or a fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know, I'm not. Yeah, you know what I mean. So it's like there's a difference.
Speaker 1: But you also want to be mindful of how you start a relationship because.
Speaker 2: You want to have honesty.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming, you know, in communication, and so it's like if you start off being like I wouldn't lie, but not telling is obitting, you know what I mean? And I alsoid I'm a true manifestor of like actually like listening to yourself and what your needs and wants are. And it seems like you can't talk yourself out of a relationship.
Speaker 2: It may not be.
Speaker 1: The thing is, is there is someone that will want all of you and your seven dogs and will happily be there or whatever.
Speaker 2: It's just not at this time.
Speaker 1: So it's like working on yourself of what does that man look like, what is what your quality is does he going to have? Because whoever that person who's going to be in your life? And because of the work you chose to do is going to have to support you and make you feel heard and seen and like okay about your job and yeah, maybe not sitting there and taking you to work, but you know at home and you're making you feel good and it's you know, it's a respectable thing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's definitely what.
Speaker 1: I want, like or even just some guy I need, like through like a friend, I go around friend you guys currently, are you on dating apps or you just like by likely like like going to like a friend's wedding and then you meet a guy like that the Fairytale movie thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I'm not really into the whole bar like all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Like if you know, if I see a friend at you know, at a if I see guide to friend's wedding, then maybe we start talking. Then I tell him like that, yeah I do, you know, yeah, And then that's kind of my big my favorite trick is just like giving them your Instagram so that they can figure it out and you're not telling them, but they're telling they're telling you. I you know what I mean, Like, so if you want to keep talking to me, but you know what it is if not cool, you know, because I mean it is something that is sometimes probably uncomfortable to say, but you should be proud of what you do.
Speaker 2: And yeah, fuck it, that's what I think. What would you say is one of your biggest pet peeves? Oh my god, Oh this is segueing, but chewing loud, chewing loud.
Speaker 1: I cannot stand it. Oh my god, I really hope that. So somebody was doing doing my hair one I'm just gonna say.
Speaker 2: She's like getting cringey, She's like and they were like smacking their gum behind me the entire time, and you didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: You like, I don't want to be like, hey, stop smacking your gum, like, but that shit drives me nuts.
Speaker 2: This is another thing like I can't eat at.
Speaker 1: The same table as a significant other either because the sound of them chewing.
Speaker 2: No, it drives me insane. If you can't go on any dinner dates.
Speaker 1: I can at like restaurants because it's loud enough where I don't really hear them. But I have misphonia where it's literally like chewing sounds like enraged.
Speaker 2: Reason and so yeah, so I can't like, no, he's got to be all the way up, all the way up. Interesting.
Speaker 1: What is did you figure that out that it was just that, did you like to have a boyfriend of me?
Speaker 2: Like you really like you have a bad dream? Like stop chewing. I don't know, it just started. It started probably.
Speaker 1: Like I had a boss I didn't like and she would always eat her food in front of me and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So maybe that's what starts.
Speaker 1: Apart from it, Yeah, what excites you most for the future besides you are aimal Sanctuary?
Speaker 2: Do you have any up and coming projects that you're working on?
Speaker 1: Do you have like what do you have you know coming out in the year, Like what have you been working on? So I'm excited. Well, there's a bunch of stuff I'm excited about, but one thing I'm excited about. So I've always just done like Collapse for my only fans, but now I'm like, I don't know, I'm at a point where I'm like starting to do things that I want to do now and like exploring that area. And so I just scheduled a boy Girl Girl with Violent Myers and Isam Maxwell to do a seventies themed awesome, Like I'm reading you're directing it, You're doing everything. Well, yeah, I guess it's not really directing directly, but I mean.
Speaker 2: It's for your own content. Like that's the whole part of like you not being a part of someone else's thinking. It's your thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so he's wearing his like he is a little Afro. He's wearing his afro like.
Speaker 2: His shine pants.
Speaker 1: And I got me a violent well matching seventies outfits. So I'm excited about it because I don't know, I just thought seventies look would be cool. So it's different, it's cute, it's creative, and I feel like, you know, whatever kind of.
Speaker 2: Like makes you happy.
Speaker 1: Obviously it does, and why not I never get this excited about it? Yes, I like, look at this, like in that scene. That's the that's the goal I want from you for that scene. You're this excited about the outfits and the costume.
Speaker 2: I love Isaiah. I think he could make it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna have to, like, you know, to make Miss Texas one of the calls like the day after, like it had done.
Speaker 2: It really happened. The best advice that you've ever gotten?
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my god, can I let me think best advice? Probably just like if I'm not like, I don't know, it's not really advice, but like if I'm not hurting anybody, then like just do my own thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like something you live by, Like yeah, that's something I kind of live by, you know, or like I have this whatever it takes on my arm, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, because I'm a really motivated person.
Speaker 1: I just want to whatever it takes to do this animal sanctuary, same animals, et cetera.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of what I lived my life by.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's one luxury item that you spoil yourself with?
Speaker 2: Oo? Hair? Probably hair.
Speaker 1: I buy a lot of wigs because my hair fall out from dyeing it and olplex and COVID all that shit all at once. So do you do different styles all the time or do you keep one kind of look kind of to keep a blonde yeh, yeah, I'm a brunette, but I keep a blonde.
Speaker 2: Loook just for just for the character of Dan Dangler, I guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, So how did you come up with that name? Because at first, I was like, it's just like a pag name. Is like Dan really the name because it's such a boy name. First, and I had a girlfriend who does make on the industry, Like yeah, it's he's like I always in the beginning would always be like, oh is there's this is this guy? And then I was just like this beautiful girl, and I'm like I'd have to know.
Speaker 2: What this is all about? It? So where did the name orige origin originate from?
Speaker 1: So honestly, like it was just the screen name like for my video gaming, right, So I was actually a video gamer before I did any of this. I was the first captain of like the World series for a war zone. I don't know if you know what warzone is, but for Call of Duty mm hmm. And so I was the captain for that, the first female. And then it just like I don't know, so I it was Danglar from that, and I put, damn anything in relation to your name at all?
Speaker 2: Was the name that you liked, a boyfriend you liked at the time? Like what? No, it just Danglar was just Dan Danglar. I just put something together that rhymed and.
Speaker 1: Sounded gamery, you know like that, So it wasn't it sounded like a boy too. I wanted it to sound like a boy, okay, because when you sound like a boy, you stick in somebody's head for longer. Than just like an extra second, you know, because they're like looking, they look at you, they think you're gonna be a boy because they're seeing how badass you are.
Speaker 2: On the game. And then they're like who is this person that like this is a girl? I get it. Yeah, they're just so it's just like a little trickery thing. Captain.
Speaker 1: That's a big deal. That's exciting. How did it feel to like get that accomplishment?
Speaker 2: It was gonna be sane.
Speaker 1: It was really cool. So I did that with There was three guys and then I was the girl and then we picked teams. This whole big thing. Do you still do any gaming at all? I game still, but I suck now was out of practice? Oh yes, very bad. Like it's crazy like all these kids who are like twelve.
Speaker 2: Are like they'll kick your ass these days.
Speaker 1: It's an too yeah, yes, and call you like the N word even though you you're like a twenty eight year old white female that you know, crazy.
Speaker 2: All that stuff.
Speaker 1: Last time you had personal sex, m you know, you said that you have been doing work.
Speaker 2: So please a fit you please the fifth Yeah? Okay, okay, I don't want to upset any of my fans. I think you may like it. It could be a turn on. Some could be cuckoled.
Speaker 1: Well, they they know that I do stuff for work, so like if I tell them I'm doing stuff for like fun in my personal life, I'm scared that they'll get and you're allowed.
Speaker 2: To have a personal life.
Speaker 1: I think some fans even get off to the fact that you are still fucking because you're a sexual person. You wouldn't have been this person who does these great scenes if you weren't taking.
Speaker 2: The dick at one part of your life.
Speaker 1: True, get it, girl, What are you afraid to try sexually? Is there something that's completely on the no list for you in the industry or even.
Speaker 2: Before you're cream pies? Or no for me? Because I'm I'm anti like, like.
Speaker 1: I get if I have a baby, if I have enough money to take care of it, then I'm then I'm taking care of it. So like if I get prego, I'm preggo, you know, and I don't want to do.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do anal yet on cam, okay, because I'm scared poop. You don't have to.
Speaker 1: It's okay, I'm like, I want to, but I've regard to you though, when I'm scared of pooping. Well, then why you like practice and prep yourself off camera until you get ready to feel like the space that.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't do that on camera.
Speaker 1: Well, like because it's as to a girl, it's actually my favorite thing to do, Okay, I would prefer to So then maybe you're just overthinking it, I think sometimes. And also at the end of the time, it's not like your scene would be live, so you could do it. If it doesn't work out, you know, really you cut it out. Imagine something really bad happened though, like sure you could accidentally poop on something. Well, like, maybe something really bad happened, like what I've never been like hardcore fucked in my ass for like, maybe it is definitely hardcore. I have taking it in my ass on camera before. My ass is pretty large, so they want to see like the biggest dick inside of it.
Speaker 2: But it's nothing that you can't do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you've done big dicks and your pussy resilient.
Speaker 2: I think especially this is something think thinks you know how you need just call me before you're scene. I'll be like, listen, you got this, go in there.
Speaker 1: Just make sure you prep yourself clean, yourself out stretching. You're good, I call it a day, you.
Speaker 2: Know, treat yourself after the scene. Okay, but I have this huge fear.
Speaker 1: So my I'm just going to say, somebody in my family and my aunt Okay, not me, Okay, somebody's butt hole fell out, oh prolapse and they had to get it pinned up, like they're what were they doing that?
Speaker 2: Did they like bowl issues? I think?
Speaker 1: Okay, so it was pushing too much whatever, ok And then my also, my aunt's vagina fell out.
Speaker 2: How does your vagina fall out?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 2: After I was like, yeah, I was like, the only way you could do that? And then she pushed a couch and then her vagina fell out. So I'm terrified.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get pink sock. I'm terrified. Yeah, I mean, but she fuck you do it like in your like you do you your personal life, right, I'm not like to pour her my butthole like opens up like this.
Speaker 2: But when you're doing it in personal life, do you ever have any issues?
Speaker 1: No? But like if I do it multiple times, like then my butthole is like like the.
Speaker 2: Rowers bud type of situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a little old sore and swollen, and you're like, maybe I should flow down on that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it depends on how hard you're going, you know.
Speaker 1: So again, maybe you practice doing it in your own in your personal life, but then you just see what that looks like for your personal use, and then if you like it, continue, If not, you know, if no one needs to know about it, girl, yes, practice that would be I could see how that's traumatizing.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's like a lot of people tolls in my family. So I'm like you, I can't stay.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't know if that's something that's hereditary, like asshole's falling out, but it could be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm terrified. It's still hoping a doctor's opinion. Seriously, So I'm just like little weenies in the butt.
Speaker 1: If I do something, only little little weenies only in the butts.
Speaker 2: For now? Are you a size queen?
Speaker 1: And no? No, no? Do you have a preference? What is your favorite kind of cock? I like you could have describe it?
Speaker 2: What would it be? A boyfriend dick? Okay? I like my boyfriend dick, which is like I would say, like four to eight. Okay. Everybody's like having their rulers out and be like four.
Speaker 1: Four to eight, because it's like, well, if it's longer, it's not the end of the world too.
Speaker 2: But circumcised uncircumcised as a matter as long as you're quean.
Speaker 1: And that goes for both because both can have smillyball, smelly ween or you know.
Speaker 2: It doesn't guy.
Speaker 1: And I like to be able to like deep throat, you know, like past that like I feel like you're a chap. But yeah, I like that feel okay that the deep throwing and then like I like getting fucked to the you know, like really deep.
Speaker 2: But I also don't.
Speaker 1: Want to be shish kabab, you know, like fucking like a huge dick like going through me.
Speaker 2: You know, so your naudies are great.
Speaker 1: I could just see a dick just spary, you know, I could get it me.
Speaker 2: I don't a little fucking stick. So I'm just like.
Speaker 1: I don't mind doing them for scenes and stuff, but like, you know, like I just don't know how like people like have.
Speaker 2: A dick like that at all times?
Speaker 1: How you date somebody with a dick that large, because it's like that would.
Speaker 2: Be in pain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel the same in that sense as far as because I like to have sex obviously being the business or whatever, but I feel like having that big of a dick every single day would be a lot. Yeah, and then it just becomes an issue like, yeah, that would have worked for me. I don't know about you know, four inches.
Speaker 2: But well if it's like that's like, look.
Speaker 1: Like there's no offense to any four inches out there, right, that's pretty.
Speaker 2: It's okay, that's okay, hard, that's like four right, that's tragic. I have big cheeks. It's not clearing anything back there.
Speaker 1: It's got to be like at least thirty percent of the country, no how much person, I think thirty percent is four inches?
Speaker 2: Well the average is like seven, right, so I don't have to look it up. I can't confirm or tonight any of these questions, but we will figure this out. Well, can you prefer a little larger? But I mean we need to photo.
Speaker 1: Friend. What is my thing is is I have to be able to give you a hand job without smacking your balls.
Speaker 2: So you need to hand fols. No, I need like to be able to tell you need one in a quarter.
Speaker 1: I need to be able to do like at least you know, it was like I have had a dick where to go, And I.
Speaker 2: Didn't like that. Not that's that bad. Did it come? No, it didn't even reach now it's now you feel my pain for inches is not reaching over the here.
Speaker 1: Was like I even made a joke to him, like before, I was like big balls and like just ahead in regular regular dick. It wasn't like the micro ones with the sun like centimeters. But it was like I started going like this and I was like, I'm just punching this dude in the ball.
Speaker 2: I got it's not Have you ever had a micro penis trying to fuck you?
Speaker 1: That? He was the only one he was here? Well, I mean people are my only fans? Yeah, like who have Mike? Well yeah, but not in real life?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know how i'd feel in like a personal setting if a micro penists just to tack to you, like, I think it would be very traumat don't I don't think I would feel you know, I think i'd feel Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, fine, I'll take it to just give are you doing like? It's not very aggressive? You know? What would I say? Is your was your first celebrity crush?
Speaker 1: Hm hmm, okay, Johnny Depp, but not because him like Johnny Depp pirates posts the trial or but pre pree trial, a pre trial Johnny Depp pirates of the Caribbean, okay, when he's a pirate specifically, Oh, just in that movie.
Speaker 2: And the whole I love the manly man like.
Speaker 1: So you mastered it to that song or that song that movie. No, you didn't master it to him at all in that character. But how is that even a crush? I had a crush on well, Justin Bieber a little kid.
Speaker 2: Okay, have you ever slid in Justin Bieber's dms? I'm sure when I was a kid, but not now, not now, screw that. Ew Are you someone who slides into people's dms?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm always in people's dms, But that's just because I'm always trying to like make new connections and okay, you know it's always good to make new connections through this business and stuff. So what is the craziest fan or celebrity interaction that you've had this far?
Speaker 2: Well, I would.
Speaker 1: Say twitch people are insane compared to sex fan Okay, uh so they're worse.
Speaker 2: Way worse. Twitch fans are way worse at what level? Like what happened.
Speaker 1: They just feel they own you a little bit more and stuff like that because they you a lot, like if they're part of your life and then they give you you know, like so this is something you were doing every day? Yeah, okay, so they like kind of like know you a lot because they're watching your life and shit, and.
Speaker 2: You don't really know them as well as they know you. And so some guy thought when I was like something, here's someone's wrong with his head.
Speaker 1: He thought, like when I was talking to the stream and being like love you guys, like love you.
Speaker 2: You know, like thanks for being here, all that stuff, he.
Speaker 1: Thought it was directly at him, and so he took like I posted a Valentine's Day photo and it said be mine on it.
Speaker 2: So there is something recent. No, this is like a year ago or so. And he was like he was he thought it was like for him, like I'm like, I'm taking a photo for him. He ended up.
Speaker 1: Driving five days from California to Michigan to live.
Speaker 2: With me, like with his dog, with no invitation. No invitation.
Speaker 1: I told my friend Z on stream, like I had I had a friend, and I was telling everybody, hey, guys, we're all gonna go with the animals means you are going to go the animal Sanctuary on Friday.
Speaker 2: And I'd said this on.
Speaker 1: Like a Sunday so or like a couple of weeks before or something like that, so you kind of like knew where you were to be honest. See, yeah, like he put it together and like that's the scary part about streaming and being like a public figure and those things, because it's like you don't realize because you're just saying stuff, and maybe because you are doing it every day, it's like just part of your everyday lingo with your friend or something. Yeah, and then of like how it's crazy or extreme, something could happen to that.
Speaker 2: So how did what was the outcome of that? Well, even just.
Speaker 1: The fact that like like even telling people that I'm going there and.
Speaker 2: Like it's like one throughout the day. Are they going to know him there too? You know?
Speaker 1: So I didn't think any you know, I thought it was safe enough to be like, yeah, we're going this day, blah blah. And so he he showed up there, didn't know it was him, and I'm like waving because it's the Animal Sanctuary, like everybody knows each other.
Speaker 2: Whatever. I'm like, this is just a visitor. So I'm waving at him. He doesn't wave back, He's just like looking at me. And and so I.
Speaker 1: Started going home, and those sanctuaries forty five minutes from home. So I'm like forty minutes in and this guy's following me. Right, I'm like, what the fuck is this guy doing? And I did a little turnaround in a driveway and you know, like on the main road, turned around, blah blah. Eventually I pulled over because I'm like, what the fuck why is this guy following me?
Speaker 2: Like I must have bought his.
Speaker 1: Car or I like I hit his mailbox when I did a turnaround whatever, you know, not thinking anything.
Speaker 2: So I got out. I was like, hey, what's going on? And then he got out and he was like, oh, I don't I don't know. I don't know. And I'm like, WHOA, like you following me? Yeah? Why are you following me? Like everything good? I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: And so then I was like a z call call the police because I was like, oh, he's diabetics, has something wrong with him. And then he's like, just don't tell Zach to call the police. I never said Zach, like I said, z So it was really fucking creepy, Like some random guy was like, don't have Zach call the police. And then I was like, what the fuck? And so I looked at his blicely place at California and I knew I had a star for from Californi, and I was like, oh my god, Like I put it together, like yeah, that this guy call the police. They show up, nothing, they can do nothing.
Speaker 2: He was driving drunk.
Speaker 1: But because I took his keys from him, Like I took his keys fro him so he couldn't get away. I'm like, this motherfucker drove five days to buy me. He's going to the police.
Speaker 2: Yeah, took his keys. They had no proof he was driving.
Speaker 1: I'm like, he's here with his dog and has his car and I'm saying I don't fucking know him. Yeah, So all they did was drop him off at a motel or whatever.
Speaker 2: For the night. That's unfortunate. That's the scary part too, is like I feel like.
Speaker 1: The law in a lot of different Unitied State is different, but it's like it's not really on the woman's side that they'll like take all this crazy stuff to happen to then get a restraining order. But then by that time, sometime I was that the people don't make it and it's unfush. Yeah, something has to happen, you know, And that's that's the crazy part about taking the chance of even you know, when you're doing streaming, you not knowing that know what that could do to some people because you're just being you, And then some people take it a little bit more, you know, to the next step where it's like and unfortunate that that that has to happen.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that that happened, but it's like it's fun. It's it's like I felt bad for him, like his like did you after that? Did you have any in their encounter with him? After that? Did he just leave you alone because you kind of called him out? He eventually like he'd show up, he'd pop up here and there.
Speaker 1: But I think he might be in jail now because he has a lot of DUI offenses in different states and stuff. But turns out that he told his dad that he was like gonna live with me, and he had a job for a couple of weeks at like an ice cream shop to like save enough.
Speaker 2: Money dream come and live with me crazy. Wow, you never know, Yeah, never fucking know. Yeah, you know, where do you go from there?
Speaker 1: Well, you ask me the craziest fan experience, So that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: That is pretty cool crazy. I mean, have you.
Speaker 1: Been on the other side of any fake crazy fan experience yourself? Of any celebrities you growing up? Like, did I stalk anybody?
Speaker 2: Just stop? Maybe like a fun concert experience?
Speaker 1: He went backstage, saw somebody I don't know, like that'sy randomly at a restaurant.
Speaker 2: Who knows. I went to school with Eminem's daughter, Hayley. We're all friends. No, she was an she was a grade below me. She was just quiet and nice and yeah, so my friend lived next door to Eminem, So that was pretty Do you meet him?
Speaker 1: Or oh? I never have to meet him. I think I saw him once in a car like driving. Are you a fan of his music?
Speaker 2: And everybody is fat? If you're not, you're kind of like.
Speaker 1: I guess that part was like, but being some twenty eight some people twenty eight year olds don't even know who that is, And.
Speaker 2: I'm like, have they not?
Speaker 1: They're like Eminem's a staple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're insane if they don't know. That's wild. So you definitely listen to his new stuff that just come out. No, No, okay, well now usually I listened to you on the way home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm more of like, uh, I like everybody really loved Slim Shady or stuff like that, so older, Yeah, that's like, I mean, he hadn't come out with anything new in very long time. So yeah, so it's like, yeah, but I think it's like the one offs of like doing stuff. But yeah, it's your favorite way to receive affection. Are you an affectionate person? No, I don't really care for like the touching and the the cuddling. I do like it like here and there. I don't need it all the time, but I like I like spending time together, like just in the same room. Okay, Like would that be like me showing a time yea, like showing videos like I find funny to them, or you know, like we watch a movie together.
Speaker 2: I like that kind of thing a lot. So before you got into porn, did you watch porn? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Were you into Like what type of porn are you into? Like boy girls, girl girls stuff, midget porn.
Speaker 2: I was into girl girl only, like that was it. Who were some of your favorites.
Speaker 1: I didn't, Okay, I was into like people themselves. I was because my niche was so niche.
Speaker 2: What is your niche?
Speaker 1: It was like girl girl, amateur public real okay, Like so it's got to be like real, like kind of voyeur. Yeah, okay, So like some of Miami girls that's like you know, out there and they do all the wild stuff. Yeah, they're like doing stuff in front of like a beach full of people or something crazy like that, Like you know, just that wild. Like there's this thing called Nebraska, like co ed or whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, and they have like all the it's like a bunch of amateur shit.
Speaker 1: But they like do like boat parties and it's like naked boat parties and all these girls like performed sex x in front of all these dudes.
Speaker 2: It's really really perverted.
Speaker 1: Dudes.
Speaker 2: Have you been one of these boats? No? But I think I like exhibitionists and stuff, so you would.
Speaker 1: If it presented at the time, not now, not now, but in my younger days. Yeah, I mean I got porn when I was twenty one, so I definitely would have been on the boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah one night, stay on? Yes or no? No?
Speaker 1: Hmm, what's what the craziest bodily fluid that has ever been on you.
Speaker 2: Oh so much shit.
Speaker 1: We not okay, it's not anti men, assholes and probably women okay, and these assholes are off limits. Yeah, I'm like old fashioned, Like I'm from Midwest, so like I can't say assholes with the old fashioned old.
Speaker 2: Fashion like where the man.
Speaker 1: Like doesn't like his butt hoole touched, okay because he thinks it's too like like homophobic, remember, like okay, but I'm I'm like, go gay guys, woo yay, but like my guy, I can't like his booty touch. Okay, but anyway, see segueing, I don't touch my n assholes. But I used to be a nurse ad Okay, so you pull off of brief and poo will fling.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I had some puke all of it all. Could I ever make you throw up from that?
Speaker 1: Or you just like were used to it after a certain time, because just in such job mode, just like yeah, whatever happens happens, this is job mode.
Speaker 2: But like if it was like my dog at home, I'd be like.
Speaker 1: You know, I'd tell you, Okay, what was your porn history search?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like a amateur just amateur anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I amateure girls, so it's not anymore necessarily like that's why I always thought it was bisexual because I watched Girl and Girl.
Speaker 2: But I think I just.
Speaker 1: Like the taboo ness of it because I didn't experience it and you probably.
Speaker 2: Weren't around it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, it's like off limit things but also learning about yourself too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see what girls like you? You see that? All right? So now to my favorite part. We're to play truth with Texas.
Speaker 1: We're gonna ask a little bit more kink. You're a little bit more spicy, a little bit more notatier questions we were warming you up. He did very well. I hope you're having fun, and let's do spicy questions. First, dirty talk yes or no?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you give us an example of a dirty talk, like I'm gonna do it from that, like what the guy would say to me? Okay, and when of guys like oh yeah, I love that tight pussy that you know, like when he describes my shit, it's like like more special than anybody else. It makes you wetter as it's happening, making.
Speaker 2: This very small pussy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's worst hooked up story. Do you have any bad hookup stories. Maybe not worse, but I'll describe another one because the tiny dick one was pretty bad. But so I had I was dating this guy and he was a virgin, and we'd only had sex a couple of times. I'd like brought to the dark side of things, and he there was one time where he had me and Doggie and he started to like thrust and every time he thrust it, he went and he was farting every time you like thrusted and well fucking meat.
Speaker 2: And then he started.
Speaker 1: Laughing because like to break the awkward silence, and it just I dried up like that freaking duzy very I.
Speaker 2: Mean I would too, and like, how do you go back from that? Or how do you even?
Speaker 1: We were younger too, so it was like when you're not as like comfortable, like yeah now it's like sounds and things are and you're just like, oh no, yeah, oh my god, you know, okay, that's play run thrown up during sex, Oh yeah, okay on the dick, so deep throwing it up all over it. Yeah, Like sometimes if it's like, yeah, only like drinking, I would say, when I'm drinking and then I do the deep throating that like brings it up. Definitely thrown up on it on a day. Did you keep going or did you were like I swallowed about done and kept going and pretended nothing happened.
Speaker 2: I don't think you know anything happened. Probably thought it was a bunch of fit. She's like, it was what, it's not what any Yeah, I don't know what happened. It was there with the mouth, Okay. I like that. I've dated guys.
Speaker 1: I'd be like one second and no one that's looking about like a Champa twys in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, definitely. Have you ever broken up with somebody because they were horrible and bad? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I would maybe say, like my sexual chemistry with that one guy who kept farting.
Speaker 2: Was just when you were dating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we were already he was already kind of like it was just that really nice guy that like that was good for me.
Speaker 2: But like nice guys finished last in that situation.
Speaker 1: He would in this situation. Yeah, Like when I was younger, I definitely did. But as I get older, you need to get his gassy situation in order.
Speaker 2: Before he.
Speaker 1: Me, I was like, hmm, yeah, you're too comfortable and not comfortable enough with your spears I was like, like the smell of somebody.
Speaker 2: E didn't fart in front of boyfriends like when you were younger.
Speaker 1: You know, I still don't do that. I've letting a rip man over here.
Speaker 2: I don't fart, I swear, but different different folks, you know, I let them rip. Hey sweet his own all right? Thinking questions bondage yes or no? Yeah, but not on the man though.
Speaker 1: Okay, been in an orgy? Yeah, of course. What's the most number of people in that orgy? I don't know, like ton parbatly skill that you were most proud of my deep throating abilities? Okay, this is the the deep during this in general? Or this throwing up and then swallow.
Speaker 2: And keep going. Well, that's part of it.
Speaker 1: That's the trick, the wild card. Have you ever called someone the wrong name during sex?
Speaker 2: No? I don't think so. Woke up to someone you didn't know their name? No? Favorite time of day to have sex? Mmmm?
Speaker 1: Probably probably night? Night time night ol Okay. Naughty questions luber spit loop paid for sex?
Speaker 2: Did I pay somebody for sex? They better pay meat for seck just if they're lucky enough. Though, Hell, I am paid. No.
Speaker 1: Guy from the wiener, Hey, you know, maybe like content stuff. No knows, no, hell no, handcuffs are blindfold M handcuff, handcuffs choked or spainked choke me? Role playing not really okay, king it feels a little corny to me.
Speaker 2: Oral sex, sloppy or clean? Flatty answer?
Speaker 1: I want?
Speaker 2: I think I know the answer. Yeah, I think it's always gotta be floppy. What would you say is your biggest turn off? M? Biggest turn off?
Speaker 1: There's something that someone can do that automatically. We've heard certain stories that would need you dry up. But is there just something that's like your itck that you just can't get over. I can't get over if a man likes BUTTSU Okay, I can't. It's just not for me, like he's wanting you to initiate it or you just anything at all involved. If he wants me to touch his butt, it just correlates to a little bit feminine for me. I don't know why, That's just how it is for me, That's right. I just like I said, I grew up in one in the area where it was like, you know, guys didn't like their butts touched.
Speaker 2: I don't know, No, but touching for you yeah, romantic questions.
Speaker 1: Would you consider yourself a mantic Yeah, making out or cuddling?
Speaker 2: Cuddling favorite part of your body? Mm hmmm my brain. Can I say that? Yeah, you can say?
Speaker 1: What about on the opposite sex with something that just like you? You go to you gravitate, It was just like sexy m A. I really like motivated men. That's hot sex on the first date. No giving or receiving?
Speaker 2: Which do you like? Hmm? Both both.
Speaker 1: I don't like writing though, if it's not like I mean, I will, but it's not pleasurable for me. Okay, deal breakers in a relationship? What is something that is completely like you're not turning back.
Speaker 2: Cheating? Okay, uh yeah, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: The lying just got to be respectful and and nice to me and well, well, Prince charming. You know, have you had a boyfriend since being in the adult industry? No?
Speaker 2: Okay, I think the fifth your.
Speaker 1: Situationships, you know, we all have them sometimes, and I feel like again going back to finding a partner that works for you, and we're in different spaces in your life at different times, and it's about having fun, exploring who you are and making up money for your animal sanctuary. But that's the rest of truth with Texas.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: I hope you had fun coming on private talk. Is there anything that you would like to ask is Texas?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah, when are you having sex next? You know? Actually I do know when I'm having sex.
Speaker 1: I'm having sex sex sweet because I am shooting well, because it's for.
Speaker 2: A movie that I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Oh so yes, it is scheduleds.
Speaker 2: But it is for work. It's not for personal pleasurement.
Speaker 1: But so, I mean, which is weird because I feel like some people don't count that as sex. But I feel like if you're having sex for work or in your personal life, it still sucks.
Speaker 2: It just depends on how you view it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I haven't had sex in my personal life since January. Like yeah, so yeah, that's what you're saying. So I was like, when is it your purer? I mean a trust me, it's not because I'm not trying to and I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm single, So it's like something for me too.
Speaker 1: Is like you know, we talked about like your what you like and what you need from people, and like being demi sexual, I have to be like I can't just have sex with anyone as much as I like, you know, the adult industry for reasons.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I you know, came back after five
Speaker 1: Years is shoot stuff because I wasn't done and I wanted