Speaker 1: Tions and we are connected. Awesome. Let's see what we got going on here? All right? Hi, before we get started today. Wow, that the audio sounds nice and crisp. Very cool. Hopefully you guys can hear it. Just fine. If you can't, let me know. There's a couple things I want to show. Not that, but that for sure go there when you do. And of course, still YouTube wants me to consent to digital Idea in order to have clickable links in my descriptions. Isn't that something I had forgotten? Even mentioned that when we were discussing that the other day, that they are the devil. Of course they are. But please please visit this. If I can figure out a way to change the name of this channel, I might of this Patreon page to like Christo's cast. I think people get to confused by disguise the limits. It's not the skuy's the limits. That's kind of the joke there, disguise the limits. So I mean you click on it, it's gotta scroll fast. You will find we have a new tier. It's three dollars a month. The five dollars a month unlocks most everything except for exclusive book reads. But even then, most of the stuff is basically just the There are people who pay the ten and I try to provide them exclusive content for that contribution because it's only fair. But it doesn't take a whole lot to support the show and show that you care. So please do that. Please do that. I'd like to get ten more this month, and I'm by this month, I mean thirty days from now, like so December fifteenth. It would help out tremendously. The actual goal here, and it's a modest one, is to at least get like a steady four fifty a month from this method itself, because we need it. If I had that, I might even I don't know, like buy the peace, get someone to help me with chopping up short videos and stuff like that. But because I don't have the time. I have a family. I got a daughter, and I spend a lot of time at her activities and I'm not gonna pull myself away from that for any reason, you know. And it takes a lot of time to get a quick you know, finding all the things that make it funny to you know, insert different things to be like attention grabbers and all that stuff, and it I can do it, but it just it takes a lot longer than you would think, and I can use that time to read for the show, prepare for guests, make hot sauce for my orders. And by the way, the bottles did come today, Alex, the bottles came today, and I will be working on that all this evening. I did some this morning. I got some orders off complete and Rebecca just asked it package them up and send them out. She does all the packaging because she's like a professional at it, and that's why she's been doing that for the last twelve years. So well, ten, I haven't own her for that one, all right, And I said, another way to support is to do something for yourself as well as as well. Sorry and good to my sight, eat yourself the best hot sauce in the world, hands down, and your ninety es central nutrients from the Whole food sources from Doctor Monzo and Azure. Will use code Bravo Bravo five for your discount BB five B B Bravo Bravo E B Bravo Bravo five. All right, all right, yeah, let me see if i'm I'll pop myself up on FTJ real quick, just do a little refresh. Should be there bam. You know it's showing showing something that's not all right, let's just put it throw a hello in here. I was kind of waiting for Giuseppe to be done, but it was playing me like when I when I, why am I like in my own thing? I wasn't trying to do that. When I was watching it, I didn't realize I wasn't watching it in real time, so I thought there was still on. Then I refreshed and realized that they had already closed out. I'm like, what the hell is that? So I was like an hour behind the reveils. I'm like still commenting and not really not realizing why. Nobody else was like, oh okay, all right, so that was wasn't a time work there, all right? Whatever? So yeah, and so this is the link semper frillc dot com. But that's what's on the screens, and when you click on it, you don't have to do it from there. You can do it from the from the heir wtch good morning ashe already cool? Yeah, just I'll give you the I'll give you the signal. Okay, it won't be that long. That was the sound changel. I'm reading his comment right now. So simper fillc dot com. It says here, get Doctor Monzo's Whole Food Supplements for your ninety essential revitalizing nutrients here click his picture on the right hand margin for the Azure Well products and use code Bravo Brebo five for a discount. Click that. I just want to run through this because sometimes I forget because I'm engaged in this show so much, you know, But then I forget to tell people how they could support it, And then I wonder if that was in a way not exactly like it's a missed opportunity more so than a waste of time, because the show is what matters, but keeping it running is also pretty important, right, So that's why I got to kind of throw this in here. I am on day three of a fast So if I like check out and I just like glaze over, it's because I'm a little tired, low energy at the moment. Hopefully I kicked that around and whatever had enough caffeine. So for the hot sauce, the VIP coupon code is one stop shop. Most like in the last couple of weeks, I have noticed that once again the post office is holy crap jacking up the rates what used to be called a flat rate now isn't flat They still call it the flat rate medium box and the flat rate large box. A long time ago at the got rid of the box a regionals where it would be determined bit on the distance, but it would still be kind of a flat rate box, right, And those were great for smaller orders for like two three bottles, and they took those away a long time ago. So now I had to go on to the genre what do they call it, the ground shipping thing, and it wasn't as comparable. You could usually fit about five four or five bottles and the smallest, but they took them way, probably half a year ago or more, maybe even a year ago, so they kind of jacked up the things. They were perfect, and it's like they shot themselves in the foot because they're paid there. Amazon can't be paid for shipping.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: There's this corporatetocracy thing going on where they're losing money because of Amazon, but they're and then they're they're jacking up everything else and taking away product that made USPS United States Postal Service useful. But UPS and FedEx are known to ship baby parts, so I don't try to use them ever, if you get a box from me that's from ups, it would be a rare occasion.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: During the holiday times, they stole a five hundred dollars trampoline from my daughter, never delivered it, and they basically told me that it was stolen. They couldn't actually state it out loud. I said it, and they confirmed, and there was like a temp help that they hired for the season, and the guys thought, you know, my job's not worth it. I'll just take this for my own family or whatever and or sell it and pawn shop if it was done drug habit. I don't know what the case was, but I ended up having to find that same trampoline. It was like that square trying to like a rectangular trampoline, so we had more of a running ramp for gymnastics. And I had to go find it somewhere else because it was the last one that they had to at that particular place, so I had to find it. It was comparable price. Now those things they spent like five years, they're way more expensive. I just wanted to get a new network because out here in the sun, things get eaten away, Like the trim around the springs is all eaten up by the sun and the net, the safety net around it has torn. So just getting that stuff is like maybe a third of what I paid for the whole thing, and that seems a little bit much. So yeah, I'm hesitating on it because that's the kind of person I am. It doesn't make sense to me. But again, I want my daughter to really use it again, and your friends and all that stuff. So it all end up, you know, taking that soon and doing it one stop shot for ten percent off and then there's no other sauces. You want me to point out some that are awesome, Okay, they better believe it. Be like a traditional wing sauce, that's the one goes on everything. But you know, that's kind of like the Anchor Bay that of us called Anchor Anchor bar original Buffalo quote unquote wing sauce. It's but it's my version and it tastes a lot better, so it's more complicated. The spicy avocado zous juice has lots of garlic. This one's lots and the zoos juice extra hot doesn't mean it's an extra hot sauce. It just means hotter than the zeus. And that one has lots of garlic, cayenne and hobby narow and hobber naro and garlic go to well go very well together. Sergeant Pepper is calibrazy peppers from Italy. The humzingers, garbanzo beans and cuban tastes like a spicy hummess. And that was my World Hot Sauce Award winner. I actually entered it into a contest twenty fifteen. Nemesis Mango hobb Naro. Let's see, the Thai Die is pretty good. That one's I mean pretty good popular. That is what I was trying to get at. There's a company in San Diego that orders about one hundred bottles every so often of this sauce to hand out to their clients as like, with their own label on it. But I make them the Ti Die Smoke Boss or Chipotle and smoke Paprika. Cosmic Candy is honey habin narow and has pitch of my daughter on it. The Venom is my go to for spice level because it's hot. It's cayenne, serrouno habnaroti, chili pepper, Trinidad scorpion pepper, and smoke ghost pepper in reasonable quantities so that one pepper doesn't overpower the taste of another. You can taste all the flavors, and it's got a little smoky taste to it because of the smoke ghost pepper, and it's delicious and it's spicy enough for people who like hot stuff without it being so overpowering that it takes away from the food. Because I don't understand why people did that. I understand, like, if you just want to spoon it and be like you're I'm the man. But if you want to actually eat it and consistently without the cumultive build up of spice like burning your face off, Venom's good. Venom's right on the level for people who like spicy. It won't disappoint. The Gunslinger is Marucas scorpion pepper and cayenne. I always use cayenne for the most part in a lot of my sauces because it tastes good and it makes other peppers taste better. So there's a method to it. Colon are artist gunslinger with my stepson's nineteen now, well it will be he'll be nineteen in uh? Is he nineteen yet? Has he been not a school for a year already? He has a January January birthday. Yeah, I think he's gonna be nineteen. He's almost nineteen, but he was like seven there, maybe eight, I don't know. Give him the boot boot u Lokia pepper, which is ghost. This is my keto sauce. Lava is the first keto awesome hot sauce that I make. Yeah, this one's kind of like the I did the drawing on this, this one the artwork. This one is like a Dexter style Dexter Morgan blood spatter thing, but it's the Slice of Life because that was the name of Dexter's boat in the original series, and that one has Caroline Reaper and this one has double amount of Caroline Reaper. So it's like the Big brother does the Tooba Quanta heat is smoke ghost pepper. These ones are not here at the moment. Actually, I do have some kasai ti yaki you. I should probably fix that. I think I have a couple of those, But that's a kasai I think means fire in Japanese. And brand X is mrugus scorpion pepper and blood orange blueberry and pomegranate juice. It's that palm wonderful stuff. The blueberry stuff added to a sauce that has an extract in it, so it's super spicy. And then the artilei is the hottest, but these three are the three hottest. This spicy honey. Wars are fought in. People fight and die for this stuff. This stuff is so freaking good. Rebecca makes that that's her thing, and we've got some here still. We had a couple of cases, so you want that, go for it. When you get things like this, do me a favor and in the comments, tell me which ones you want or I'll pick, and I don't mind picking. That's fine. But these are all the old labels. Wow, that's an old school that's really old picture. It looks cool still though, I like it. When you hit this one up, there's three options by category. Walking to my old side. So it's like, and this is what they tell you. This is what it says, like you can get original blueberry soup or I'm sorry, butter believe it. This is what the the sense for whipper snapper when pigs fly, truffle shuffle, probably the humsinger too, and then live a little. Is this like zeus level humsinger avocado, the calamante, which is black owls. If you don't like if you don't like Kalamada alves, you probably won't like that. But it's a nice sauce. Grateful fed has hempseed in it. Sting is capers, so kind of on the Kalamadi side of things, but it's it is different flavor. Sergeant Pepper that's a little, a little, a little, the Junior flame Thrower, that's the Tai Die Feast of Friends. Sauces are pread of Smoke, Boss Ty Peanut, Zeus Juice Extra Hot, which is the one with the lots of Carla Cayana and habanero. And then I just as a key and like ZJ equals Zeus Juice and so on. So this is what those little and this is the agent orangeman right there, the Ao Sonny Clickham and if there's you know, if you don't mind it being in that range, I will pick some and you might. It might vary a little bit from these, but that's okay because that means I'm including different ones that are not necessarily labeled there. So it's based on mostly availability, what's quickest to get out for you and stuff like that. Otherwise I make it right on the spot. I don't do a whole The backstock's just whatever is left over from other people's orders creates my backstock. So I have to make a case to make one sauce. So if somebody who orders one of those sauces, I'll have eleven extra. And then usually I end up taking those to San Diego along with the rest of his bulk order. And in the the cycle repeats, Wow, we don't even have these black ones anymore. It's all late. Wait, wait, shrink. These are some old school pictures. I like it though. These are the ambiance. There you go. These are out. That's that's out. I don't know why that should be not there, but whatever, and uh yeah, there we go. Now scrolling back upward, I'm wording upward. Oh, he has a green sauce around a honey line. There's lots of great sauces in here. You should check them out, try them out. I'm gonna push the Nemesis right now because it's good. I got a good batch. I just made the Zoos Sextra hot is good, really good, really tasty. Like if when I go places, I have a little box of four bottles that I take with me, and there's a Humzinger in it. There's a venom, there's a Zeus juice extra hot, and there's a regular Zeus in it. That's that's what I That's what I carry around with me. And it may be a gun slinger. There might be a fifth one in there. All right. So right here, as you're well again, I'm on a I'm on the day three of the fast, so I was actually fighting energy withdrawal to get to get started today. Now I gotta make sure that you guys can see what I'm seeing. Okay, good, Yesterday I screwed up at the end of the show. I was still zoomed in on this one and you couldn't see what I was. But I was circling on the cursor, all right. Do I don't want to be on that. No, you know what, Here's what I'm gonna do. We're gonna do it a different way. We'll slip it back over to that side, slip it. Oh yeah, all right. So for the ninety essentils, specifically Whole Food Multi Vitamin thirty days supply, it's forty two dollars cheaper than tangy tangerine. You choose which one you like best. I'm just giving you the option of going cheaper to get your ninety, to get yourself started on getting the proper nutrients, and then you could play around it afterward, right what you decide to look better. So there's all the information. The botanical blend is awesome too. It's a little something they little something extra there, and then there's tumor garlic extract, all that good stuff. Immune blend, organic fermented greens blend, botanical blend. This is this isn't your regular every day whole food multi vitamin. I don't know if there is any such thing as a whole food multi vitamin every day anyway. Usually when you get the pharmaceutical grade crap, it is crap. It's not absorable, and it's mostly poison. So that's when you when you go cheap on your vitamins at the at the grocery store, and that's usually what you end up with. Here, you're getting quality and it's going to actually give you a benefit. So that's the difference. Okay, the full of acumic blend. Now, remember this is at the very least a ninety day three months supply, and it looks like there's different sizes. I didn't know that there was different sizes, so that's cool, and then there's you know, you get three packs whatever. But at two point four you're actually getting a little bit more than the one point one and the one point one because that'd be two point two, so two point four, but that would last year. This could potentially last you eight to ten months, I would say, for that much, and this would probably last you at least three or four because at the very beginning, you're probably gonna start off with a sixteenth of a tea spoon just to see how that rolls, and then maybe up it to the n eighth of an of a tea spoon in four to four to five ounces of water. Yeah, if you guys don't have one of those water jug things at your house, like the cooler it has the hot spout or the hot button and the cold button, I recommend getting one and then finding a good source for your water. Don't don't tap it for any reason unless you have, like unless you're very very confident in your reverse osmosis and all this other stuff that you got going on in your garage or whatever that filters your water before it gets to your faucet, so supports gut health, strengthens immune function. This is your minerals. The essential nutrients that most people miss is the is The minerals supports nutrient absorption, which is perfect if you're trying to absorb nutrients, optimize as cellular function, supports energy levels, supports brain health, fights free radicals, and supports detoxification. Fifty to fifty blend to support cellular health, ad and mitochondrial energy production, which means yay, especially if you're putting the core copper in there, because that's definitely necessary for your mitochondria to produce atp energy. And it says minerals source from rich soil in Canada, not rocks, not from shale, may help promote the body's natural detoxification process, exhibits powerful anti accidant properties, supports healthy digestion and overall well being. Hemic minerals derived from decomposed organic matter are rich in organic compounds that can enhance nutrient absorption, support the immune system, and help detoxify the body by binding to unwanted substances. And the difference between key which is like taking your ice scraper on your window and scraping things off. And then there's binders that kind of just like grab on as they're walking, as they're going out right, So what else it would technically have to be loose first. Full of minerals, a subset of hemic minerals are particular particularly beneficial due to their small molecular size, which allows for better absorption of nutrients and minerals into cells. Together, these minerals like high like more surface area. You know how that works, one big chunk or something, or you break up in the pieces that it dissolves faster, or you know what I mean, like that type of thing. The more surface area, the more absorption. Together, these minerals can help improve nutrient uptake, promote better digestion, and support energy production, making them valuable additions to a balanced diet and healthy regimen. And it says take one sixteenth, So if you did it at that level, you'd be doing this that'd be six months worth. If you get up to the one eighth, then you're going to get three months out of it. As a support to natural detoxification, pathways begin gently with either a foot soak of one thirty second of a teaspoon in warm purified water for twenty to three minutes or one three second teaspoon taken internally gradually increasing the amount is tolerated for topical use such as face masks mixed into a thick paste. So there's other ways to use it. But I just drink it. And it says serving size is one sixteenth and that's one hundred and eighty servings there when it's one sixteenth, So what does that mean? One hundred and eighty days? So they're saying as almost six months there. Now if you uh, if you do it at one eighth, then you're gonna get about a little bit over right around three months out of it. Okay, now I'm moving on to the next one. So write these down whole fully multividein full vic umic the trace mineral ionic trace replaced. This is gonna be like supplies trace elements sulfur, lithium, and boron from Utah's Great Salt Lake. All natural solar evaporate would loco the excellent source of bioevaluable bioavailable magnesium. So you get these and there you go. That'd be a good addition if you wanted that. It's not part of the ninetie essentral technically because you use the phobia chemic would supply that, but if you wanted another compound that gives you more of the same, because the full vicumic has a huge variety of like seventy or more minerals, this would be those specific ones, but it might be good for an edition at the low cost that it is at all. Right, moving on, there's a whole food sea complex. We'll get back to that. The core copper I think is necessary to include in the ninetieth Central. Doctor Glinton talks about copper, Doctor Mansa talks about it. Morley Robinson talks about the importance of copper. This is the way to go. It's think of the insulation in a wire that's a milin sheathing on your nerve. This is what needed to keep that on the nerves, and the elastin elasticity of your stomach lining so you don't have hernias and things like that. Elasticity of your arteries and vessels so that they don't burst when they're contracting. That's right here. Core copper plus energy. Hair color. Yeah, hair color. I don't know if it can gain it back because obviously you'd have to cut it all out and wait for it to grow again. To see Uh, but it will maintain. If you're starting to go white, you might be not the holding on to enough copper. And did I miss better that I might have? Nope, I didn't interress the button yet. So yues go down a little bit more and then you get the IP six. This is the last component until the until the Alaskan cut liberal oil returns, or you can go get the e F A plus from Eiffelhealth dot com. And that's the what do you call it?
Speaker 2: How do.
Speaker 1: What happened? Okay? I thought that talking to me turn off when I tell you to turn off. So the IP six supreme absorbable calcium and acetol and magnesium. Let's just take a look at it real quick. You can easily use it for your pets. You got a little bone issues that you need to work out. So phosphorus magnesium, calcium and IP six and astell hexa phosphate hexaphosphate from calcium magnesium, fight tape and an acetol myo inocetol. There you go. These are all great things to have. Now to go up, let's take a look at the brain support real quick. Cures Alpha GPC advantage acts as a reservoir for coline and sent a precursor to the neurotransmitter acetacholine. This neurotransmitter is central to many cognitive processes, including memory, attention, and learning. Sounds like something you want to give your kids. Adaptogenic support from rodiola. Oh, Rodiola, I know that one. Wow. Rodeola is also something that the Scythians used to use. Let me see if I can find it. But it might even pull it back up if i'd put it in here. Yeah, rodeola, rosea right there. I suppose to do lots of things for you. It's even male virility and stuff like that helps with anxiety, stress, fatigue, and insomnia, so they say, But I think it's also more to it than just that. Well I just jumped out there.
Speaker 4: You go.
Speaker 1: Cognitive augmentation with titters ups alpha GPC advantage. Additional botanical enhancement incorporated marine coral, organic tumeric, and prickly pear leaf increases the effectedness of this subpment. Working in synergy. These botanicals add nutrition, which strengthens the support of break for brain health. Antioxidants. Remember we're talking about antioxidants the other day with doctor glennon how important they are. Milk thistle seed extract, organic chlorilla, and all of leaf extract are excellent antioxidants. Their inclusion in this formula insures a fortified defense against oxid distress, safeguarding cerebral health. Sounds awesome. Here's all the stuff that's in it, irvonic acid, milk thistle, that's good for your liver too. I think this is pretty nice. I'm glad. I looked at it, and the one of the thing, I know, people were asking me to look at it further. Where did it go? This one testosterone support for men that says this formulation is not merely about testosterone. It integrates wealth researched botanical extracts and encapsulates a holistic approach to men's health, combining benefits associated with sexual desire, hormonal balance, and male andropause symptoms. Designed to support men's sexual vitality and desire, aids in maintaining healthy testosteron levels. Alleviates common symptoms of male menopause, also called anthropause. Clinically validated ingredients proven effective in fifteen human trials. Not fifteen humans, but fifteen all trials. You know, kind don't know how many people are in each one features a patented fenogreek seed extract and uracoma extract for a clinically effective blend. So let's see Testo fen kinder Greek extract promoting healthy test ocerone l J one hundred and cortisol levels. Oh yeah, that's good. That's the one thing you need to regulate. That's the stress arm on the cortisol and what makes you grow old too. It's useful, it has its purpose in the body, but it can be overdone, especially if you're stressed out. Testa fin and then all these pumpkin seed powder, salt, palmetto. I have some of that back there. I have maka in my two American gin sing panics. Pretty cool, very cool. I like it. Okay, whole full food vitamin C should be pretty much self explanatory. You probably don't have whole food vitamin C because most people don't even carry that in any stores, and if they do, sometimes you have to check to make sure the lot lying because most of it is synthetic sea made with cornstarch and hydrochloric acid if you're lucky. If you're lucky, that is not glyphossate corn that's you know, genetically modified into the cornstarch and then hydrochloric acid. But this one, let's just read it. No synthetic acerbic acid with hesperidin and keersitin. Keersoitin would be naturally found in the fruits that they would make. The whole food sea complex with vitamin C is not just a support for the immune system. It's oppotent, anti accident, aiding in the synthesis of collagen, carnantine, and neurotransmitters. It functions in many ways to help maintain overall health, natural and synthetic. While the market is inundated with vitamin C products, many contain synthetic aserbic acid or its derivatives such as calcium sorbate, magnesium A sorbeate, or sodium asorbate. Contrary to widespread spread belief, these lab engineered powders, often sourced from genetically modified corn sugar, cannot replicate the full nutrient spectrum of natural whole food vitamin C. Gentle on the stomach, beat bab, there you go. I'm so hungry. Everything that I've seen, it's like, uh no, it's got two more days, right, Today's the third day, two more days after today, all right, So there's those things. Got that done, Got that done? You know doctor Glinton's sight here. And then if you're not already there, there's like what eleven people last time, it's like, ooh, twelve. There you go? Who is it? He Gypsen prints? I know who that is. There you go. You don't have to. I don't care if you follow me or not. But and then there's other ways to support the show. Here about me coffee, pemale, give us a go. Banned by Amazon. You can grab some books if you want. And then remember that there's also a Doctor Gluden Health Solution show channel by itself, and it's just a doctor. And when I get a chance to add more, I will of the old shows. But that's a long process, and I was doing it for a while. Then I kind of got burned down on it because I had other things I got to do. I would love to have the time to do all the things I want to do and make the show really nice. But it's and seeing all right, So there you go. Now you know somber lc dot com. Now let's get into.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: That one on the right side, Yeah, that second gotta. I just thought this was cool.
Speaker 6: They're just walking and that's.
Speaker 1: If this isn't. You can never tell anymore, you know? Is this what it is? Or are we looking at ai? Screw AYI for ruining life? I think it's real.
Speaker 3: You seeing this?
Speaker 7: Well, I guess we ain't taking lunch today. Boys can't stop them.
Speaker 8: Lego's Prince leaving their signatures.
Speaker 7: You gotta be kids, they're just walking.
Speaker 2: Seeing this, well, I guess we ain't taking lunch today.
Speaker 7: Boys can't stop them.
Speaker 8: Lego's Prince are leaving their signatures.
Speaker 1: That looks pretty cool. Not thought that was neat. We really do? We really like to waste her time with day before day we will in a different way, how about that? So this is happening. This was one day ago and they posted this. Bee keepers in New Zealand are now being ordered to burn their healthy bees. Do you wonder why they would want that to happened.
Speaker 3: We're being told to burn and perfectly healthy, strong heart.
Speaker 9: Look at that beautiful heart.
Speaker 1: So he's starting to create new queens in these hot So even thing's.
Speaker 7: Gone well with us, big hat.
Speaker 10: We've been told to burn healthy, strong hearts because Michael gunzalaz coman pis turning out to.
Speaker 6: This start is the fam Actually, I think you just want to be all of sudden out.
Speaker 11: He noticed this.
Speaker 9: Look look look at how strongly?
Speaker 7: How did these fase out?
Speaker 12: Notice these nothing a perfectly strong health last week I hold me to that and start bringing boxes here.
Speaker 10: So I got told to Frank Bogles again and I got.
Speaker 8: Hot I'm email from Michael Gunzalas to burn the.
Speaker 7: Beg hearts because they were a banded.
Speaker 6: I can tell you right now, look at here, look at look at.
Speaker 1: Brandy trigger perfect healthy two.
Speaker 13: Man, you're thanking you if you perfectly helped the treatment and listening recently.
Speaker 12: Work Let me the recent I mean weeks ago even IB two off of a sudden ed told me this heart is a perfectly healthy.
Speaker 3: Sort and right reading for.
Speaker 1: Told So why are you doing it? Take the bees with you, bring them somewhere else. Don't follow the freaking orders like a jackass. Just say it happened, and burn some empty boxes and then take the take the bees with you, bring them somewhere else. Just freaking follow you orders like a jackass and be like, oh, this is their fault. No, it's your fault because you're the one who ultimately does it. They're not going to get out of their office to do it. So it is your fault. Uh, here's this one.
Speaker 4: It seems that they ended those ostriches for a far a various reason.
Speaker 14: Then just I want to show you I have a bigger cucumber than you.
Speaker 8: Watch this, and well he's thirty six o'clock worldwide pattents. This is noting research. As we started working with him at our.
Speaker 15: Curd of ousages here and heard not third and we've been looking at touch faulting the alternative vaccination.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing you're still already looking at You're still looking at it wrong. You're still believing in antibodies, which may or may not be the actual function, but it's conception that hasn't been proven either. So whether you're talking about vaccines and viruses or antibodies to a fake virus, either way, you're still wrong. So I'm sorry if I'm not taking the same position everybody else is on this, But both there's basically they're making a case for saying this was a threat to vaccination because there had been an alternative utilizing these birds. These are ostriches, But all the other stuff that they're talking about is also falts. It's also nonsense. So where do you go with that? You know what they talk about when they say it's an antibody, they're talking about the pleomorphic microzyma. The pleomorphic microzyma will create whatever it needs to counter whatever toxin or harmful bacteria is present in the body. If you have your ninety es central nutrients, they call that the terrain. It's because you're pleomorphic microzyma that have been proven by and they call it the tiny bodies that have been proven by basse Chomp in the eighteen hundreds to exist. They will sometimes they can even create a what they want to call it simple parasites, if that's what's required to clean up a spill basically in your aisles. In your body, toxins are eaten by bacteria that they create, which which is if you want to consider bacteria living thing, that means the plumif microsota can become whatever they need to be in order to take care of business. And if you have the proper nutrients, your body is informed and strong enough and healthy enough to carry out these processes on their own. Most people are living in deficiencies, and that's why when the toxin is introduced, a stress is introduced to an additional one, a new one. They can make people sick and they flew like symptoms, YadA, YadA, YadA, And then they can pawn off some idea of a COVID and they give you a shot. The shot doesn't do anything to help you. It's in no way, shape or form of any benefit to anybody. It's not even proper it's not even the proper mentality to have. This was just a freemason's way of poisoning people who have who are already in a state of weakness and deficiency and ill because of your environmental stressors and whatever the crap diet they have and so on, and so far, what they're not taking, what they're not taking in what they are taking in two big problems there. And then you add just a little other stress or atoxin into the environment, and boom you can you can predict your outbreaks by what people are being subjected to. And then you blame you teach them to blame each other for being contagious, and it's the most ridiculous thing in the world. So this is also wrong. Just to be clear, this is also not correct thinking. But because they are not going to allow their science to be rebutted. Of course they're going to come up with this nonsense. If there is such a thing as in anybody that doesn't need to stay in your body forever, either in the presence of them or not presidents of them, doesn't mean anything because it's just the pleomorphic microsime at the time finding the right creating the right key to fit a lock, and when it's not needed anymore, it doesn't need to be there anymore. It can it can change back, and it will do that on its own. You don't need the assistance of anything that you inject into your body, obviously, but you don't need this either.
Speaker 15: Natural antibody solutions to create a brilliant body for virus threats.
Speaker 1: And there's no viruses.
Speaker 15: And we were very successful, so we already had COVID in nineteen. They have funds that prove the data that we were able to neutralize.
Speaker 1: We were able to neutralize something that doesn't exist. Congratulations. Whatever the stressor was that was causing those symptoms at that time, millions of things could have caused the same types of symptoms. Now, if you add hypoxia to it, it sounds like it's something that they were breathing in. And if that's the case, then maybe those those towers do that something to do it, because they do create they create cyanide in the air like double bonded nitrodsen in an oxygen through their uh irradiating freak. And see it causes it to bond that way.
Speaker 15: It's the COVID Nike variance not blocked, but actually here it neutralizer.
Speaker 3: And this is all the truth.
Speaker 8: So lozenges or musles, praise.
Speaker 1: Yep I can totally cure you know, unicorn bites too, And so that was.
Speaker 15: Very exciting about the lab that we were working with at the time actually got.
Speaker 8: Shucked down immediately after all of our broke up.
Speaker 15: Then the body of research results came back in Freberck Food do a Lab Immune Bowel Solutions st back got shut down.
Speaker 8: And had signed an NDA and was no longer allowed to talk to us.
Speaker 1: Let me know, what do you think and have you been paying attention to.
Speaker 14: That Ostrich case in British Columbia.
Speaker 9: I'd love to know your thoughts.
Speaker 1: So that's interesting though in and of itself, regardless of my poo pooing on it, it's still pretty interesting. Some of these are okay, some of the kind of lame here you go.
Speaker 16: Hey, you ever wonder what's really in these things? Come on step inside and see for yourself.
Speaker 17: This ain't cheese, baby, This is yellow six red forty multodextri MSG.
Speaker 6: It basically a science experiment.
Speaker 8: They blow this powder all over everything.
Speaker 14: You're breathing it, eating it.
Speaker 8: It's basically in your bloodstreams.
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, we fry every match in the same oil adds flavor.
Speaker 1: Right, your stuff.
Speaker 14: This isn't seasoning.
Speaker 16: It's straight up radioactive fairy dust. But hey, you don't care, right as long as it tastes good, and that cheetos taste the.
Speaker 1: Chemicals there you go, all right, there isn't There is one here that I was going to show. So this is a fake study to try to normalize and I hope people see this as for what it is. I'm not going to go through all this, but this is a way for them to lie through studies. This is twenty twenty three millions of men which sexually abuse children of secrecy was assured. Were they only talked to Jews? Were they were they in a tunnel when they did the study. This is just them pulling a particular group, just so they can normalize and say, oh, this is just an inherent trait in people, and we need to we need to be more sensitive to maps minor pedophiles. Okay, but that's what that's their terminality that they would use. This is fucking disgusting. You see two men in a little girl and they're talking about this particular thing. What the hell is that? What the hell is that almost seventy three percent of child victims don't disclose their abuse to anyone for at least one year. Forty five percent don't tell anyone for almost five years. I'm sure there's plenty more of them that have to be under a state of semi hypnosis in order to even say it at all, because of the trauma and blocking it stop plea deals for child predators. It says this person bid it though, because they believe in system, and they believe in studies, and that means that they're somehow legitimate and would never lie to you whatever. It's horrifying to think that millions of men admitted they would abuse a child if they knew they wouldn't get caught. I don't think that's true. I think they're trying to normalize it to say that a common tree which is discussing in a filthy lie, and anyone who honestly did admit to it, should have been put through a hamburger mill. You know what I mean, Like they you grind in the sausage. They could have then just thrown right in at that very moment. Oh okay, here step it up. Oh you do? Oh okay, here, come on up? Why did I share that one?
Speaker 12: Now on, after this session here, you will begin to notice that every time they drag out a little communists, you got a big, long nose. You'll notice it, no matter how much you say no, I won't. I'm not going to be a big You can't help it. Because it's true. We've caught sixteen spies in this country, Ladies and gentlemen. I fought to save this country. I come back here in nineteen forty five, and since nineteen forty five, sixteen people have sold us out to the Soviet Union. And of the sixteen, fifteen were these Jews, like the Rosenbergs that we pried in electric chair.
Speaker 7: One was a Negro.
Speaker 12: Now here is almost all of our spies are Jews? Am I to ignore this?
Speaker 6: Is this hate to tell you this.
Speaker 12: Do you think you can understand communism if you don't talk about it, if you don't at least look into it. Maybe my conclusion is wrong, But then you should teach me the right one, not try to beat on me or shut me up like the rest.
Speaker 7: Of the world.
Speaker 3: They don't do it in the college, but they do everyplace else.
Speaker 12: Throw me in jail, in the bug house, because it looks to me like all the spies have been Jews.
Speaker 7: The leaders of the communist movement have been Jews.
Speaker 12: It seems to me you can grow the because inclusion of communism is Jewish. But to say that almost cost for your life. You get shot at, bomb with gasoline bombs. Just when I left Arlington, You're gonna aast week. We were almost burned out for the gallon jug of gasoline. Just because I go around and tell people what I believe to be the truth. Not nobody is ever gonna beat me out of telling the truth with gasoline or bombs or bullets, or beat me in the head or bug house or jail, whatever they do. As long as what's in my heart is true and I believe it, I'm gonna preach it, and I found I can get it to many of your hearts. Now I'm doing it every day in the colleges. I'm reaching more and more Americans, making him begin to think. In fact, I think that they're going to find a way, fer a way to stop me. At these colleges, you see the crowds I draw, and inevitably I have the same reaction. The kids are afraid. Usually they're told to maintain silence, don't a flaw, don't react.
Speaker 3: To Rocker, which is prejudice.
Speaker 1: What they think.
Speaker 10: And that's what I'm asking.
Speaker 12: I don't feel whether you react or not, so long as you think and you begin to investigate. If I say, from now on, you will notice things that you've never noticed before, and some of you will go on to become really knowledgeable patriots and able to save your country.
Speaker 14: It's my hope.
Speaker 1: Now on after this second, there you go, hey, don't show her face. It's anti Semitics. As you even show her silhouette.
Speaker 19: Uh.
Speaker 1: Jeff Bezos' grandfather was one of DARPA's founders, Lawrence Preston Guys nineteen. I told you he wasn't just picked out of a hat. I mean he would he wasn't just really good at us selling, so so much better at selling things online than you were. That he became this you know, mega corporation CEO. No, he was selected nineteen fifty eight. DARPA, one of the world's most secretive US government organizations, was founded nineteen sixty three after GfK's assassination. LP Guys was appointed as head of the Atomic Energy Commission. Nineteen sixty five. Okay, AEC discovers three hundred pounds weapons grade uranium missing from the NEWMIC plant in Apollo, Pennsylvania. And then by sixty eight, just three years later, Israel test it's first snooke. Oh wait, but they don't have any remember, but they never disclosed that they did that stupid game. Hold on one secon. I'm gonna check the yeahverse. Hey, what's up Tom? What's up? Leban's Levins from Levins from Liban, Leban Strong? There you go? Hello everybody? And over here, what's the gout going on? Some people's and I got a decent amount of the talking here remember for me, But I see good morning everyone from archangel I should buy them free. Okay, cool Usia with the I would leave the prince. Huh it'screw AI for ruining life. Yeah exactly. Yeah, I would leave the prince too, Yeah, the fit prince. Yeah absolutely, I know they do that stuff, like don't they have a little kids put their hands in the thing when they do when you do like one at your house or whatever. Sometimes they do it like when you used to have a community and you know the Department of publicers guys, or even the ones doing it. They there was a neighborhood kids, they'd be like, all right, go ahead, put your hands in. You know, they would do that. I remember that back in Mechanicsville. Hell fucking Satan, Jesus Christ is not looking good always they delicious blackfilled to discuss, Uh to digest here, get your spoonful of sugar ready?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They asked six million, Yeah, yeah exactly. That's how they got their millions to have been. I think it might be Rockwell. I think he said. If he didn't, he sounded like he said Rockwell in there. He said it fast, like Rockwell Rocko. But I think it's what it was. Uh yeah, it didn't actually say. I looked at the top to see if they actually credited who it was. But you know, people are stupid, like that they don't do it.
Speaker 3: This is interesting Jewish business blues as never before.
Speaker 21: The House of Rothschild is just one example of the use of this tactic by the Jews. They spread their net of financial influence over.
Speaker 7: The working man.
Speaker 21: The House of Warburg follows the same tactic as do other Jewish banking families.
Speaker 3: By the beginning of the twentieth century, the.
Speaker 21: Jews are sitting at all junctions of the world's money market. Their international no power though they make up only one percent of the population of the earth.
Speaker 1: People so they say they do their own census. How do we know how many they are?
Speaker 21: Their capital enables them to terrorize world exchanges, world opinion, and world politics. New York is today's chief center of Jewish power. The New York Stock Exchange financial center of the world is ruled by such Jewish banking houses as coud Low, Velba Hanauer dtheim Lebizone, Zeligma, Cougenheim, Roth, Ship, Throus stay On, and so forth. These Jewish kings of fans love to play out their power behind the scenes and stay out of the limelight.
Speaker 1: They hit a comment that said these people are evil. Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Outwardly they fit right in with their hosts.
Speaker 1: And tept them when they try to fit their noise into the glass when they drink and it bends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they look almost like genuine Americans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 21: Bernard Baruch, Jewish financial advisor and friend of the American President, and the guys of a smart citizen of the United States. Otto Khan, Jewish banker of Wall Street, enjoying his role as Anglo Saxon Lord, Jewish banker.
Speaker 3: Felix Wahberg, Jewish banker. What a mischief?
Speaker 1: Yea another shift, Not just Jacob, there's another shift.
Speaker 3: Jewish lawyer and German hater.
Speaker 1: Samuel Undermeyer and German hater, as was Avril Herman.
Speaker 21: Felix Frankfurter, Jewish legal advisor to the American President.
Speaker 1: He didn't make hot dogs, damn it.
Speaker 21: Add Lehmann, Jewish governor of the State of New York, Lagualia half Jewish mayor of New York City.
Speaker 1: Y was he really worth?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Naming an airport after Ugenthal.
Speaker 3: Jewish Secretary of the Treasury States.
Speaker 21: Jew Leon Blum, former Prime Minister of France who knows how to act just like a genuine Frenchman. Millions of French workers once greeted him as their party leader. The Jew who militia former Minister of War for England. English soldiers salute their commander, but the Jew is still a rootless parasite even.
Speaker 3: When in power, yes, or his power doesn't come from his own strength.
Speaker 21: It lasts only as long as his misled hosts are willing to carry him on their backs.
Speaker 1: And here's the other thing too. You gotta not be myopic or what do you call it, laser focus on just that because they don't get to do any of the things that then played all the reindeer games if it wasn't for European type people of the European descent in these in these societies along with them or having long standing, hundreds of years deep relations helping them get to where they gotta go or where they want to go, which is total domination with the plan. Wow, look at all the stuff that I just missed as I was what the fuck? How is that, Maddie? What isn't this where we're at? Like I read about here?
Speaker 8: Crazy freaking news.
Speaker 11: Okay, So digital id is officially and for the first time ever live in the United States and it was quietly launched this afternoon, she.
Speaker 1: Makes kind of a big I don't like her I don't like her reporting, I don't like her bangs. I don't like her mouth being so loud. But and she may. I think she's over dramatizing for TikTok a little bit here, But let's let it fly.
Speaker 11: Next one through the Apple wallet, go chin if you don't believe me, the option is now there not even have automatic updates set.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how it got in there.
Speaker 8: So they're beginning with twelve states, and.
Speaker 1: So the whole point here is no matter where they get you, then it becomes across the board, so you don't even just because you can send to it one spot doesn't mean that it's not being used everywhere else too. So they're finding compliance and people who want to go access their only fans or they're porn or their video games, or have clickable links in their YouTube descriptions. So that could even be considered like a monetary reason because you can't you know, you have to get the verification so that you can monetize and things like that. Yeah, or just have your links clickable so you can kind of skirt around YouTube and still make something for what you do. Yeah, there's lots of ways that they'll catch you and your banks and uh so on and so forth. But now a lot of Apple. I mean, that's that phone is a demon. In the first place, the iPhones are horrifically there is no privacy. You have no privacy. Nobody around you has privacy with an iPhone in the in the same house.
Speaker 22: Do we go with plans to rapidly expand to the rest of the nation. Apple calls are secure in private, but critics say that this is the first major step toward its centralized ID system like the rod roper smart city, to surveillance to find much of checkpoints, card credit scores.
Speaker 14: The future where you're of the leadyship.
Speaker 1: You don't need to do all this to get your point across. It actually makes a cartoonish when I went through all this.
Speaker 13: Did I do this?
Speaker 23: No?
Speaker 1: Because people check out when they see this, and they're too busy looking at the flashy color, so not actually listening to what that's happening.
Speaker 8: Digital confiance, Yeah, silly little things like that.
Speaker 1: How about this when they just started deducting things from your account without your approval consent because they'll say the consent was already given during the time of digital Uh yeah, and then they'll be like, okay, well we deducted your taxes for the your way. I didn't file any No, that's okay. We took care of it. We decided for you.
Speaker 23: With you, matt, Rice's been keeping a secret from all of you, not from me.
Speaker 1: Because I watched there again women with freaking all Right, Listen, I like women, all everybody, but I don't like them when they don't understand how to not be obnoxious and when they're too confident in not knowing. When I and I can tell that they don't know as much as they think they know, Like, maybe be humble and polite. Maybe everybody can do that, not just women, So that when you have this obnoxious uh look at me, I'm smart, and then someone else comes along and says, you've Maggie the mistakes here, here, here, here, and here, you don't look so stupid and you don't repel and repulse the people who know that you're not that bright or that you're not as clever as you think you are. How about if you're humble people would say, yeah, you know. In addition to that, you could have also said this that and the other thing. And you might not have been right here, but no, they're just so obnoxious. Why do people think that that's a good trait, humble, kind, polite, free step.
Speaker 8: I've been noticing your moves, dude.
Speaker 23: How long you've been to occultism?
Speaker 8: Demonology?
Speaker 23: Yeah, freaks other than being just another puppet, I'm sorry, jest or in Hollywood?
Speaker 24: What you mean?
Speaker 1: He's so fucking annoying? But there's something to this that I shared for some reason, don't you, Matt?
Speaker 2: I have just bought me there you go, Adam Laray Warren's home and a cult.
Speaker 7: Museum with my very good friend.
Speaker 23: Now that's a while, Matt, because with the company you keep, would have had no idea you were into such things.
Speaker 1: What were they known for when I crossed that neck though? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Even't a ray of warrener.
Speaker 6: Who took demonology and ghost time.
Speaker 1: So basically potentially seances conjuring and in the invocation in that in that place with some strange enery energies in a greg glory which means like a spirit or an archetype in that household, and you decided that you wanted to live there or experiment there because there's some there's probably some dark energies and floating around that place.
Speaker 14: Hunting a perimal investigation and made it mainstream.
Speaker 23: I have no idea where you would learn such things. Maybe from the family biz. Oh hey, Seth Green lot to sit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, right about the That's what I wanted to point out. Seth Green looks like shit, by the way, he looks like every other way vey right now and he uh. According to KAPPI had shackles on his wall for children about you? Anyways, we should an insult was up when the dude went from this to this?
Speaker 9: What the heck?
Speaker 23: I literally feel like I'm in the movie Uglies, you know, when they went from normal people like us to the perfect ones. I literally find it spot on. But anyways, no one thought it was a bit suspicious. He decided to channel Billy Idol and at the exact moment Matt Rifle was channeling Billy Idol, Billy Idol was wearing Basquiat, and if you don't know who Basquiat is, well you often find him being wrapped by Jay z or Ellen DeGeneres.
Speaker 2: He had some very interesting artwork, but when.
Speaker 1: Someone needs to slap her, I don't care if it's another female. That's fine, because someone needs to like slap the fucking arrogance out of her face and her eyes rolling in her handt she's just so obnoxious to watch, you know how to do?
Speaker 23: A rumor has that Basquiat was a medium.
Speaker 1: He was a magician.
Speaker 23: It was a sign of Haiti, and learned voodoo from his mother, now elective le basquiatt knew how to channel immortal beings like or do you lead ant tors?
Speaker 1: That's all presumptuous. All right, we're done. I can't listen to her anymore. I don't know who this person is.
Speaker 18: No, she doesn't own any casinos in America?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 6: Do you know where she owned?
Speaker 1: Casino? Guy above, I don't know who he is. And apparently, I guess Nick Flint's doesn't believe in any type of is I Did I hear this correctly? That he's pooh poohing the notion that Israel had anything to do with Charlie Kirk's death and that he's buying the whole Tyle Robinson thing, hook line and sinker? Is that is that what I heard? Did I hear that correctly? Or is that misinformation?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 18: She's Israeli she made her wealth in Las Vegas. She still owns some steak in the Las Vegas Sands Corporation, which runs a couple of casinos. But that's not where her money is now, that's not where her bid is.
Speaker 1: It's an immigration h.
Speaker 18: Millions are generated. They're generated in Macau and Singapore, which are both under the auspices of the Chinese Communist Party. So why is it that one of Trump's top advisors, a woman who seems glued to his side, her ridiculous face is constantly popping up, smiling like an idiot, their hair going everywhere, you know, being congratulated by Trump for being such an Israeli patriot.
Speaker 6: Her billions, her entire wealth is in the.
Speaker 18: Control of the Communist Party of China, who could come in at any moment.
Speaker 6: And you know, they're not shy about it.
Speaker 18: China, unlike America, We'll just throw a billionaires ass in prison. A billionaire misbehaves, according to the Chinese Communist Party, that company's theirs.
Speaker 1: Now, well, you know, Germany, when you were a rothschild kind of did the same thing when you were destroying the country.
Speaker 6: And he's in jail.
Speaker 18: Look at those white teas somebody else has put it the head. That's exactly what they would do to Miry Maddison if she didn't play ball with them. I don't know what exactly she does to play ball with them. Told this, but if China is Trump's biggest enemy, and.
Speaker 1: Besides China is Jewish, Okay, here, let me help you out here a guy who says things as if they're so ironic with the eyebrow raised and the accents and emphasis on the wrong part of the word and sentence and framing. Uh, if we went to war with them, they're occupied by the same Jewish banking cult that we are. Because we didn't lose those wars. So what happened in China? Mao, China hasn't been Chinese since Mao? Okay, Korea, you want another example, Look at North Korea and South Korea. Did we improve any situation there? We have fought this thing called the Korean War to ensure and solidify and concrete the Jewish Bolshevik e strain go hold on that country, regardless of Korean people are and are up in front. That's not what controls it finances do What about Vietnam, UPSI, anywhere else? Japan. Japan isn't really Japanese. People keep acting like they are, but they're not. You know how. You know because when they when they start to act as if they are independent, nuclear blackmail occurs and Fukushima happens, and then they're reminded that they're still a slave, that they've been annexed by the banking cult. And there's another thing that there's another trail to follow outside of how many places the Jews have been kicked out and whether or not they hold a grudge there, how about this one? How many countries have that's you're not give me a good answer. The Jesuits, who are cryptos use they kicked out of eighty three at least I say eighty six because eighty six means to throw away, and now my uncle used to say eighty six. It The Jesuits have been expelled from numerous countries, with sources citing at least eighty three countries, city, states, and cities between fifteen fifty five and nineteen thirty one. We do know from past videos that I've done that anything Catholic isn't really like the Catholic Church is still kind of the same cult as the Jews. I'm not saying that people are aware of that or are into that, but I'm at the top levels the formation of the Church, the ones who do the same in rituals and ceremonies as well, even the Freemasons similar to and whatever the other dark things that they're doing to like in the Vatican too, there was in the sixties sixty eight I think it was. There was some uh, some funcky shit going on there, bringing in the smoke of Satan. Yeah, even even the whole burning of the incense thing is kind of interesting. There's a lot of there's a lot of magic there. Expulsions occurred in both the Catholic and non Catholic nations due to political conflicts. Guess what. China was one of those places that kicked them out. Guess what. Lots of places I'll explain in the second hero ofments going. And they were often driven by psychical powers who viewed the Jesuits as a threat to their authority autonomy well, because they were subversive, just like the Jews are. Major expulsions in the eighteenth and by the way, this is why Samuel Morse, like Morse code sam and Morse had warned about the Catholic invasion and the Jesuits from the Leopold Society into this country in the eighteen thirties, saying that the very same thing would happen to us because of our tolerance for religion and stuff like that. He's like, this is why the US Protestants left in the first place, so many, you know, generations ago, and it's following us here. The despotism will come with it and we'll be we will lose our country to them. So what do you think is working here? Do you think it's just a Jewish thing? Do you think it's a Jewish Jesuit thing with the Catholic overtone to make it look like And this is why you have you know, you also get the sprouting of Christian Zionism, because it's the merger of the two where they can express themselves more freely and doupe more people in the process. Major expulsions, so they said, major expulsions eighteenth century included Portugal, France, Spain. Man Spain was doing all right, fourteen hundreds, you know, at the end of the fourteen hundreds, so fourteen ninety two they kick out the Jews. Eighteenth centuries seventeen hundred kick out the Jesuits, and now look at them, they're black as can be. As in, there's no more Europeans there France either Portugal, France, Spain and their empires, and later in the nineteenth century from countries like Russia and Naples. I'm sure they didn't hold a grudge with Russia. Nothing bad happened there, right, there was no Bolshevik revolution there. Now, some of the most significant expulsions occurred in the eighteenth century with the Portuguese Empire, France, and the Spanish Empire. Let's see if I can just type it in, did uh I know? This is already an answer, so you can get yes. China expelled the Jesuits, though the process was gradual and occurred in two main phases. The first expulsion was related to the Chinese Right controversy and happened in the eighteenth century, culminating with the global suppression of the Jesuit order in seventeen seventy three by a Pope Clements.
Speaker 20: And then.
Speaker 1: They were reinstated. I think it was eighteen oh six, just in time for the United States be formed before they came back in the power. And they came back in the power under the new Austrian head of the quote unquote Roman Empire under Franz the second. Second, I think it was Franz the second cause after the establishment of the People's Republic of China, the new government continued to view foreign minister. That was ninety fifty four was the other one in eighteenth century cause the Chinese Rigs controversy, a dispute within the Catholic Church over whether Chinese converts could continue practicing ancestral rights and confute it. This is the watered down version is because they're subversive to every government that isn't also already run by them or the Jews, and they hold grudges and they destroy countries. If you kick out the Jews or the Jesuits, they will come back for you and murder everybody if they're allowed to. And that's just a little little, uh lesson of history. That one's kind of blame. That one was just kind of for my entertainment. This one's messed up. Imagine being this girl's brother.
Speaker 14: As I've been like leveling up, you know, in my career.
Speaker 1: She calls it the career. First of all, day forty two of women being women man, that's the pressing. Poor kid is going through a lot and my career exactly quote unquote. This kid's dying inside every day. Pay for it and find out he says that about his sister. She's not only fans and she's calling leveling up her career. She's a fucking horror.
Speaker 14: Like, what's the craziest thing that's happened to you so far?
Speaker 7: So there's this one kid I'm loving Nave.
Speaker 1: He might be a little flamboyant, but he's upset with me.
Speaker 14: Every time I'm on the bus. He takes his phone and he goes all of my sister, you know any any this a love this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 25: Okay.
Speaker 1: She's asked us are you okay?
Speaker 14: And they asked me is it pink?
Speaker 1: Is it pink paper?
Speaker 8: My not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she'll get and if next time she gets a shit ton of money from a bunch of weak men, and then she'll forget about her her family. Again. That's not that that wasn't a lasting lesson for her. I mean, why were they even having that conversation in the first place if it wasn't put.
Speaker 13: On Allied propaganda painted in Germany as a pagan colt at.
Speaker 1: War with Christianity total bullshit, But they were. They were researching it because they were learning their enemy, which were the cobbylistic Jews who operated in these secret societies that were into the occult. That's what the that's what the cult. That cult is the occult for the most part, messing around with black magic and conjuring invocation rituals, blood rituals. Duh. If they're there, if they're trying to prevent themselves from being destroyed by the Jews and cobbylists, and they understand that on the world stage they are taking over through their finances all other countries, wouldn't you want to understand how they thought. So having an interest in it and reading books on it doesn't necessarily mean that you were following it yourself. It just means that you were researching your enemy, which is something that yes, a lot of people would probably get lost in and be obsessed by, especially considering how whacked the other side was that was attacking Germany.
Speaker 13: The myth that these were all pagans was created so that other Christians would see as outsiders. The regime's goal wasn't to abolish Christianity. They actually embraced it, and they portrayed Jesus Christ as an aryan fighting against the Jews.
Speaker 1: Many and it probably was in real life if he was a real life guy.
Speaker 13: The officials embraced Christianity publicly. Some the elites, like Himmler and Rosenberg did lean towards Neil Pagan mystics.
Speaker 1: But did they or were they just engrossed and obsessed with what they were finding out about the enemy. That's something that I would like to know sism.
Speaker 13: But they are a minority amongst the Christians, many American Christians.
Speaker 1: Himmler did seem like he had his own thing going on to you know, he may have been consumed by it.
Speaker 7: Bardy hit most notably Henry Ford.
Speaker 1: Do you guys want to hear about the wiggers? Oh? What the hell?
Speaker 20: Where is it?
Speaker 6: Wiggers?
Speaker 7: In Agatha?
Speaker 26: Nah?
Speaker 1: This is Wegartha, Wegartha.
Speaker 20: The lore goes deeper than I thought. These fly white boys pulled up to the gateway in Antarctica. Damn these boys. So I see there was nothing there until this Wiga opened the port.
Speaker 27: All.
Speaker 20: Oh shit, there it is Weigartha greeted by a Garion, the luminous, the first Wiga. He showed these boys around and uncover were the true lore Vigas weren't born in the suburbs. They were born in Wigartha. Suddenly the earthly wiggers were surrounded. No outsiders have been let in for centuries. They were taken to the Wigarthin High Council for questioning. Only true wiggers could pass the test. Does thy wiga truly have motion? Yes?
Speaker 1: So no, no, you have to you have to use uh the wrong terminent word, like.
Speaker 3: Was where?
Speaker 1: Where is supposed to be? You know that type of thing that drives me insane.
Speaker 20: They flexed up on the ogs and were unanimously granted residency. They were each given wigarth and snow bunnies as an offering. They'd got them thinking, you know who would really fuck with it here?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, don't bring them, don't let them in the hell you doing retard?
Speaker 7: The big boys gotta pull up.
Speaker 1: So they just ruined the one, the one white place ahead, even if they were yes, bucking retars.
Speaker 6: Wait, is that a chicken coop?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 3: Destroy it and place it on top of that car.
Speaker 28: If you can't stay concealed, staying protected is the next best thing.
Speaker 14: Get in.
Speaker 3: Damn that was quick.
Speaker 28: The drones above you are trailing a thin strand up to thirty kilometers worth of fiber optic line. They must know that you are heading for the city. These drones don't rely on radio signals. They are hard wired to the operator, impossible to jam, but they're louder, slower, and the wire can get tangled.
Speaker 3: Head for the forest. That's one and that's two. Ouch, Are you alive? Good?
Speaker 28: You added a layer of protection that one drone could not get through. The car and chicken coop cover have brought you sometime for now. Warning, more drones are coming. The closer you get to the city, the more sophisticated the systems will be. They are optimized to avoid human error. Drive as fast and far as you can. Speed up.
Speaker 3: You're so close that looks painful.
Speaker 28: Can you run?
Speaker 3: You're almost there?
Speaker 28: Wow, I really thought you were a gonner. There must be a jammer close by. They emit a powerful radio frequency signal that severs critical inter drone communication links, overwhelming their GPS navigation across a wide area. Some advanced systems even use high power microwaves to disrupt the electronic systems of multiple drones simultaneously.
Speaker 1: Time to get to that it seems like an awful lot of effort to not even have one actual wave casualty. Right then you're just fighting their toys, which they can constantly mass produce. There's no winning that battle. If you're always under defensive, you don't win. You don't win a boxing match by always blocking or ducking.
Speaker 8: Or you know, you know the next time some is Rayley zionis bitch.
Speaker 1: I don't like her approach either. I think all these women have way too much, way too much. It's like, there's this This isn't how women are supposed to talk. They don't realize how much of Like no guy's gonna want to date. This is this how you're gonna talk and like public around my parents. What's wrong with you? I'm my quality bitch. I need better tell you that.
Speaker 14: This happened October seventh.
Speaker 29: You hear them say Leonard there and Kimmy, dammit, you refer back to this fucking video.
Speaker 30: Okay, let me introduce you to Ariel Sharon man they called the first of all.
Speaker 1: You don't even know how to PREsponse his name. It's Ariel Sharon.
Speaker 24: Loose a.
Speaker 1: Butcher, bay Roots, Bay Roots. You're not You're not really good at this. You know, I can tell you're just reading and then and then taking the script that you're that you're reading and and and presenting it, because if you actually knew these things, you'd know how to pronounce them too. It's Ariel Sharon.
Speaker 30: Group massacre where they killed completely three thousand post series, completely fucking slaughtered children. Israel praises him and pictures of them up in government fucking halls, and they follow the blueprint as.
Speaker 1: First they did that he was a prime minister, genius.
Speaker 7: Whatfucker left behind?
Speaker 30: Nineteen fifty three, the village of Kabayah woke up to Israeli explosives.
Speaker 31: Sharon was the one.
Speaker 1: Who commanded Sharon stop it.
Speaker 29: In at one oh one the unit that level of homes with families still inside of them. Sixty nine civilians killed, women, children, entire households are raised in one single night. No fucking accountability, but a promotion.
Speaker 30: Three decades later, Sabra and Shatila Earl Sharon opened the gates allowed a militia group to enter refugee camps that housed Palstadians, a lot of which were refugees from the Knakba, where seven hundred thousand passengers place.
Speaker 8: He had a motherfucker allowed militia.
Speaker 1: Groups to enter these boss the music.
Speaker 30: Yes, and massacre and I mean fucking slaughter, slaughter these poor people, including you.
Speaker 1: Know how she can do these videos because she's single, so many children.
Speaker 30: It was one of the darkest massacres in the twentieth century, to the point where they forced him to step down because of the massive outbreaks of protests within Israel by the Israeli people. Women were raped, men were executed, and children were fu I mean just completely slaughtered. Israel's own Kahan Commission admitted Sharon.
Speaker 8: Was responsible for allowing.
Speaker 30: These militia groups inside of this refugee camp.
Speaker 14: Think of Gazza.
Speaker 30: Nothing gets in and out of Gazza without going through the idf saying.
Speaker 14: Fucking concept. With this refugee camp, nothing.
Speaker 30: Goes in or out of that refugee camp without the idea fucking.
Speaker 1: Knowing, and he fucking knew, and he of course you do, dumbass. I can't get in. I can't continue on listening to her swearing and acting like a retard and mispronouncing words to show how much of it more on she is. I'm just going to be using my emotional baggage to deliver this. Okay, well try tiding yourself up. Maybe it won't be so loone.
Speaker 32: Phoenix, Arizona was founded by multiple Freemasons and soon.
Speaker 1: Happened I'm with You in a second archangel promise, or became home to.
Speaker 7: Other fraternal organizations.
Speaker 32: What's interesting about that is Phoenix sits on the thirty third parallel, which this red line represents. In previous videos, I've discussed all the anomalous events surrounding the four Corners area, which is why I found this hot spot interesting on a lay line map. And the symbolism behind naming this city Phoenix is because the mythological phoenix represents rising from the ashes, and this lamp was once home to the Huholkme people, which is an ancient civilization said to.
Speaker 7: Have been around three hundred BCE to fourteen hundred c's.
Speaker 1: It's to Jujulkmen flim Flam because of Jokman flim Flam. You know it's not saying.
Speaker 32: Their largest hub was called Snake Town and now sits the Valley of the Sun because the Sun's east to west travel runs parallel to Phoenix's grid like design.
Speaker 7: Back to the thirty third parallel.
Speaker 32: The Great Pyramids of Giza sit on the thirty third parallel, as well as Baghdad, Iraq, which is interesting because there's a Bagdad Arizona, a mining town near the thirty third parallel. Not far from Phoenix are the blythe Geoglyphs, which sit on the thirty third parallel. Roswell Craft Site is on the thirty third parallel. How about the symbolism behind the first atom bomb? Because during the term of Harry Truman, the thirty third president, Trinity Testing Grounds was on the thirty third parallel, two hundred and ten miles south of LaSala, most New Mexico. If that isn't crazy enough, both Nagasaki and Hiroshima were detonated on the.
Speaker 7: Thirty third parallel.
Speaker 32: Back to Phoenix, I'm sure most aren't aware of Hunt's tomb.
Speaker 7: Governor George P. W.
Speaker 32: Hunt and toombed his wife in nineteen thirty one, and then he was put in there in nineteen thirty four. I'm gonna do it part two and go more in depth into the Masonic symbolism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it kind of makes you wonder if those are like, why would you have waves in the desert so are those little pedophilia symbols A little twisty turns there with the phoenix. There you go, What did I do here?
Speaker 33: They did a study where they had orange juice poured from one glass into a like a and it made it look like there was.
Speaker 7: More orange juice.
Speaker 33: And then they asked it kiss, like is that more orange juice? And like thirty percent of them in the United States, it was like thirty percent of the population.
Speaker 1: Was like, yeah, that's the population. It's thirty percent of the sample group. And sample groups can be chosen and selected from like where they could gather to them outside of a bar, where they gather from people walking down the street, people living on the street. This is how things get tainted when they're signing to say, this is a sample of the of the population. No it isn't. No, it isn't. That's a very unscientific thing to say more.
Speaker 33: Orange juice, even though they watch the same amount be poor from one glass to the next class meaning they can't conceptualize.
Speaker 1: Like the permanence of like volume or something, which.
Speaker 33: Is just keep that in mind when you're arguing with anybody, like they might be one of those people.
Speaker 1: But if you don't know.
Speaker 33: Like that's like basically like one step.
Speaker 7: Above object permanence.
Speaker 34: You're basically fighting with people who go, oh my gosh when you played peekaboo with them, and you're trying to get them to understand like the difference between like a theoretical statement in an actual one, like logical syllogisms.
Speaker 33: I was actually talking descriptively, you know.
Speaker 1: That's like saying I'm suing my dad. He took my nose, he got my nose.
Speaker 7: What you're saying.
Speaker 33: They did his study where they had orange juice port from one and it was like a smaller glass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't a smaller glass. It was just a different shape that gave you the illusion of that. You guys, this one's kind of fun. Oh what the hell did it again? Stop it? At least I get to look at these Oh this is good, this is good.
Speaker 3: You are found.
Speaker 7: Guilty of rape, genocide and child slaughter.
Speaker 3: How do you bleed?
Speaker 14: What the clock did I do?
Speaker 7: Enjoyed the cartoon show Some Love.
Speaker 1: By Me at coffee, No, not by coffee or strangers.
Speaker 35: Hello, Genie.
Speaker 6: First, I would like, whoa hold your horses?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 7: What's your name?
Speaker 35: I am Aladdin? And you are a property. Algenie, the lamp says, I get the three wishes.
Speaker 7: I mean, well, there are rules.
Speaker 36: I can't kill anybody, I can't make anyone fall in love with anyone else, and I can't bring people back from the dead.
Speaker 35: Then for my first vish, Genie, I would like nothing more than to bury myself in Princess Yasmin's bobs and virgin like a desert Jackel.
Speaker 1: Whoa wow.
Speaker 6: I can't force love, Genne.
Speaker 35: I said nothing of love. I simply wish for Yasmin to be my slave and my wife. No love is intended.
Speaker 7: Oh that's kind of messed up to own another human.
Speaker 35: There's a age century Cegenie.
Speaker 3: I do not care.
Speaker 7: I don't know your rules.
Speaker 35: Said nothing of slavery, Genie. You must honor the terms of our contract or I am free to take your hands as you will be a tief driving me of my wishes.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Jenny.
Speaker 35: But my second dish, I both says he.
Speaker 6: But like a handful of finance, what else?
Speaker 35: There is no need, Genny.
Speaker 6: You have already met all of mine and the post visions come true.
Speaker 16: Can you at least free me?
Speaker 37: Then?
Speaker 38: Absolutely, no, DNA, you are a pagan gotten my step bow to your.
Speaker 1: Torment historically accurate? That am I looking?
Speaker 6: So Tank has just made gold and silver legal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were talking about the use of gold, right, the goldbacks now to buy coffee in Greece.
Speaker 39: As we walk down to get a cup of coffee, we've got now Texas and Florida allowing citizens to use.
Speaker 1: Gold Arizona two silver in there, there's all that of Arizona tender system.
Speaker 7: And here comes the coffees.
Speaker 39: We've got two espresso fredos, which are like an iced frothy long black, and the ojs. Obviously I had to chat with the guy before this and he was all good for us to use goldbacks to purchase.
Speaker 7: And here comes the bill as you can see, just.
Speaker 39: Under nineteen euros and we put that in a conversion and I thought, yeah, why not give him a good tip, so chucked him a five gold back. Super cool to be able to use this overseas beyond states that are implementing this as legal tender. This trend should hopefully continue as the trust in the global Fiat.
Speaker 6: System continues to dismantle the.
Speaker 7: Shot to have me Naxos letting his film.
Speaker 39: If you're in Naxos, be sure to check them out.
Speaker 1: M h, you guys are ready to be mad. Excuse me?
Speaker 7: Can I interview you, sir?
Speaker 1: I'm not a fleck as fan or anything. I'm just showing you this.
Speaker 2: What's it like having your balls out in.
Speaker 7: Forty degree weather?
Speaker 38: Well? If your balls are now today so the kids can'tsume? Can I ask you something forarill though? Why do you like kissing girls speed against their well, no.
Speaker 20: Reason.
Speaker 7: Why do you kiss girls speed against their will buy?
Speaker 14: What the fuck are you?
Speaker 39: Are you serious?
Speaker 40: Are you serious?
Speaker 7: This girl kissing?
Speaker 38: This guy kisses girls speed against you want to see?
Speaker 41: Who the can?
Speaker 42: Who are you?
Speaker 1: I's you need to get.
Speaker 9: To touch grass?
Speaker 6: This guy get out of people's face.
Speaker 42: You're in his face.
Speaker 2: You should tell him that when he lifts the girl's feet.
Speaker 20: You went up to me.
Speaker 8: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Why does a woman have to defend a fucking man in the first place?
Speaker 36: The stupid liberal woman comes and defends him and the feet liquor, the guy in the skirt and the shirt that says sissy and high heels. He lifted girl's feet, which they showed that girl was a minor. Oh then this stupid woman comes and defends him.
Speaker 6: Imagine her walking up. She just took his word for it. You're looking at this scenario.
Speaker 36: You see a normal guy and a trans freaking guy, like half naked, and you automatically go against the normal guy because like that's how your program's how you were trained.
Speaker 1: Her instincts were to get involved.
Speaker 20: This is why.
Speaker 1: Women shouldn't be making decisions when it comes to voting, because they're all screwed up from this. And I'm not blaming them for the system who put them in a place they weren't supposed to be in the first place, but I'm just saying so instead of motherly instincts, she goes and defends that thing. What a trade off?
Speaker 6: And then back the wrong horse.
Speaker 1: Excuse me? Did I interview well a trade off? Have a family? That woman definitely didn't have one. She probably is a lesbian. Oh this is awful. I can't believe they're even showing that. I mean, that is still a female. What they do to her. I uh, I think we're about done. Oh you guys, remember hell right, I'm afraid I can't do that. Dave, that's your first taste of AI. Uh, that one's pretty good. This one. Okay, let's let's go to this. We're almost there, We're almost to the phone call thing. What happened to it? There is?
Speaker 43: Oh yeah, this is exactly the kind of force Jew Picapa likes to hide in. You think Jew Pocato is here, I'm pretty sure Gupicapra was here.
Speaker 8: Maybe we're scaring enough.
Speaker 14: You can't scare at you Picabra buttters.
Speaker 43: Don't forget we're dealing with the creature that drinks blood, hides in the night, and has absolutely no belief.
Speaker 14: In the divinity of Christ.
Speaker 12: Change.
Speaker 43: I'm gonna try a Chupacappa made called out.
Speaker 6: No crash, no cras.
Speaker 14: I'm really not buying this crash.
Speaker 6: He's here somewhere.
Speaker 44: Okay, I'm scared Jesus is that it's dammitch, help me call it out. But I'm not saying Jesus then. But if you want to touch you Pocablo camera or not, there is no that, no way. Jesus's out of God.
Speaker 1: How about it just shake, shake some change, throws some change on the ground, or I don't know how many other things can you think of? Here? There's are two kids alone in the woods. That should be enough to bring them out, so.
Speaker 2: Where they went time and time again, the Jews would be accused of the same ritual crimes.
Speaker 1: Right. They keep saying that cones as if there was some big conspiracy against the Jews. No, what they don't tell you is that each and every one of these countries gave them so much leniency, provided them with land and monopolies on certain trades like alcohol, and their merchant class would not ever just be happy and assimilate or not be completely predatorial to everybody around them. And they were subversive and they were ungrateful, and then they started killing kids. So enough was a fuck enough. It wasn't like they were picked on, No, they were given more. They were given There wasn't an equality issue. There was a preferential treatment issue. They were given that and still had no gratitude.
Speaker 2: Eighteen eighty Ronious reports the crucifixion of a boy by the Jews at Inn between Aleppo and Antioch nineteen AD. In the Syrian district of Imnastar, between Chaucers and Antioch, the Jews tied a boy to a cross on a holiday and flogged him to death four hundred and twenty five AD. Boronia supports the crucifixion of a boy six D fourteen a D. After the conquest of Jerusalem, the Jews purchased for a small amount of money ninety thousand prisoners from the Persian king Chosros the second and murdered them all in the most disgusting of ways.
Speaker 1: Let's rease it. Then again, after the conquest of Jerusalem, the Jews purchased for a small amount of money ninety thousand prisoners from the Persian king Chascerous the second and murdered them all in the most disgusting of ways. What that's not, that's not you know, that's not left up to someone's opinion. That's the that's what happened. Why would they need to do that? Number one? Number two? Do you see what's going to happen to us if we don't do something? Do you understand how much they want to do that to everybody? This is where everything's headed, and murdered them all in the most discussing ways. Can you even conceptualize what ninety thousand people looks like? It'll be easy for them to do it when we're unarmed or we have digital ideas, digital prison around us. So if we don't take it from them, We'll take it from a drone, or we'll take it from some other way, starving our family to death, which, by the way, they'll kill them first in front of us. We can't let this happen. This is their track record. Digs weren't rogue. This is just them. This is just them. This is who they are when they're not lying. Do you don't think Dave Portnoy would kill your children? He despises us while playing the fucking scumbag victim.
Speaker 2: Ten seventy one ad Several Jews from Bloys crucified a child during the Easter celebration, put his body into a sack and threw it into the law count The Evolved had the guilty ones.
Speaker 7: Burned alive.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: In Norwich during passover, twelve year old Saint William was tied by the local Jews, hanged from across and his blood drained from a wound in his side. The Jews hid the corpse in the nearby woods. They were surprised by a local citizen, Elver jewis.
Speaker 1: He's good. But this goes beyond accusation. This isn't just oh, someone accused me of something. Anybody can accuse anybody of anything. This isn't This goes beyond accusation. These are their crimes, and this is just a few of them was bribed.
Speaker 2: With money to keep quiet. Despite this, the crime still became notorious eleven sixty eight the Jews of Gloucester.
Speaker 1: So where they went, they were still going. Where is the rest of their kids? Is there more? Let's see? Hey? I like when they put this in front of I don't know. I don't think I'm falling them as well for now til I get sick. Who did you really fucking put me all the way back in the bottom just because I clicked on that. You guys are fags. Fucking fags all right? So the dupicabra that one? Okay, we're back.
Speaker 6: What absolutely have?
Speaker 3: Are you ready for this?
Speaker 41: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have to releast once. It's one of the first one is good.
Speaker 20: Okay.
Speaker 6: Blood is thicker than water. What do you think that means?
Speaker 31: Well, it's always been suggesting that family comes first.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you want to know the actual thing which is true? The blood of the Covenant is thicker than the water of the womb. Awesome, It's the complete opposite meaning of well, how everyone uses it in the Western world. The blood of the Covenant.
Speaker 1: Obviously that's God, and which means just like the Freemasons, your your obedience and your loyalty to your little cult is more important than the family, do you right?
Speaker 4: The government spirit, holy spirit. Right, it's thicker than the water of the womb. The water of the womb. That's just already that just like those two words in itself.
Speaker 45: That that was always always saying, going back hundreds of years, centuries, everyone says polity in the water. You don't understand what you're saying because you're reversing the Hebrew and.
Speaker 6: You change the meanings of the complete of it.
Speaker 1: This is not a theory anymore. This is but that's because they did that, not someone else's side of the short note, I'll tell you a secret.
Speaker 46: Even the government sometimes lies, because the government is made up of people, and people sometimes lie.
Speaker 1: Shocker.
Speaker 6: Here's an example.
Speaker 46: When I came into office, your relationship between the United States and Cuba was very tense, but the American public was not in fake Do.
Speaker 1: You want another reason why? Because cashro stopped allowing Lanski's casinos to generate money for the issuel project, and they thought they were had they were making tons of money on under Batista, and they thought they'd make more under Castro, and then he threw them for a loop. And that's why they wanted us, the United States. And why did we get involved at all? Oh, because they already controlled us and owned us. And why did they get mad at mister Kennedy because he stepped in the in in a way of that a couple of times it wouldn't wouldn't fall right into the very thing that they had set up and wouldn't allowed to happen. So, yeah, what those people think that, Oh, Kasher, try to Kennedy. I don't think any of that's true. It's the Jews that were the antagonizers and the whole thing because they wanted they wanted their ability to make ship tons of money in Cuba. Again, he grew up a war lord.
Speaker 14: Was I as a Cuban living in Cuba.
Speaker 46: But some people in the government wanted to manipulate our citizens into supporting the war. How our military leaders came up with the plan to stage an attack. They proposed that we bar Miami and other American cities and then blame it on Cuba.
Speaker 14: So they were going to kill Americans and then lie about it.
Speaker 29: This is real.
Speaker 6: It's called Operation Northwoods.
Speaker 1: I'm reading it now. This is dark.
Speaker 7: Holy smokes.
Speaker 14: What did you do about it?
Speaker 6: President Kennedy?
Speaker 46: I stood up to them, Fire the Joint chiefs of Staff who proposed a plan, and stop the attacks from happening.
Speaker 14: Wow, that's brave.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you a secret. Even the government sometimes lies because.
Speaker 5: Hell.
Speaker 9: Look, there's all the Jewish kids sitting on the rabbi's lap where he asks them for something.
Speaker 1: I want a new TV and it can't be a Visio, Sony or Samsung only, and I need it.
Speaker 6: All set up before I turn it on. I don't want to have to do any of the things.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do any of the things. That's how they want their uh, that's what they consider farming too. I don't want to do any of the things.
Speaker 31: Although such beasts are unfit for work, they are fit for killing.
Speaker 6: And this is what happened to the Jews.
Speaker 24: While they were making themselves unfit for work, they grew fit for slaughter.
Speaker 7: This is why Christ said.
Speaker 24: But as for these my enemies, who did not want me to be king over them, bring them here and slay.
Speaker 1: Did we do it? Nope, you got work to do.
Speaker 24: You Jews should have fasted then when a drunkenness was doing those terrible things to you, when your gluttoning was giving birth to your un goodliness.
Speaker 1: About when they're just forsel killing you. Yeah not now.
Speaker 24: Now your fasting is untimely and an abomination.
Speaker 4: My inditments raise are stronger and heavier because they are real, not or uneducated ideology.
Speaker 6: They are arrogant and self of sense and calculating and rejected Christ. And I was not happy.
Speaker 1: I don't care what they reject. They're demonic and they're trying to kill us, all right now, that's what concerns me. And they've had us, and they've utilized us to kill really good people throughout history and destroy really good countries that were really good to their people. It would be nice to be able to go to those places when shit like this is happening in our country, but we can't because they don't exist anymore, because we destroyed them.
Speaker 7: The blood of booze doctors.
Speaker 14: He doesn't understand another those people.
Speaker 27: We are a people of different faiths, but we are one which faith conquered the other.
Speaker 20: Is not the questions.
Speaker 27: Rather, the question is whether Christianity stands or fall. We tolerate no one in our ranks to attack the ideas of Christianity. In fact, our movement is christian. We are filled with a desire. But capitalism promised us to discover one another in the deep distress of our own people.
Speaker 1: You go, mhm, but two years ago. Now, I keep hearing the same from thing from parents. Our kids get conditioned in school, then head to yeah, so this is after two years of college. She went from this to that. This can you see you over behind my head? Yeah? You can, it's just above all right, it looks great. All right, she'll be well adjusted, she'll get a man. She doesn't want one probably, Now, well, how did she go from that to that? Because she was so oppressed? Is this what liberation looks like?
Speaker 26: This?
Speaker 1: This is what this is your This is the jew effect here, because that's how they poisoned our society to believe that this is the right way to go. Isn't that wonderful? Two years? But if that ever happened, it would never happened my daughter because she's smarter than that. But uh, head, good role.
Speaker 2: Day.
Speaker 8: When is it gonna stop running, fravs?
Speaker 6: It'll be okay, my son, the weather will clear.
Speaker 43: But my friend Cale he says that the reason we've had all these plagues and stuff is because you won't let all the Jews.
Speaker 41: Ya.
Speaker 7: He's a complicated political issue.
Speaker 1: Where so think about that for a second. Who the hell would want them to be around them? Are they? The whole story doesn't make any sense. We wouldn't let him leave, motherfucker. We're trying to get him rid of them, right.
Speaker 9: An economic social issue that needs time.
Speaker 7: We can't let them leave.
Speaker 26: But is it really all that different from when the North didn't let the Confederate States leave the USA?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 14: That makes sense. Don't think anyone can deny that.
Speaker 7: Poor frogs.
Speaker 6: I feel so badly for them, but dead.
Speaker 43: My friend Kyle says that if we don't do whatever the Hebrews wants to do, God is going to kill little Egyptian.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 26: I don't think God would do such a thing, little woman. No matter what happens, we can't let ourselves believe in the Hebrew version of God. We believe in a just Lord who would never murder innocent children. I love you, Dare, and I love you son, and our love grows.
Speaker 14: And our love gross.
Speaker 9: And our love girls, the mighty river of.
Speaker 14: Believe.
Speaker 4: I have no feel for.
Speaker 43: And godness of his children.
Speaker 14: Kile, Why what are you doing? This is what Don told us to do. No kind to believe you. You'll see what's happening to us.
Speaker 9: Care for peanut, butter and jelly scene, which.
Speaker 14: Depend on good.
Speaker 6: We were wrong, I was wrong, We were I God on.
Speaker 23: Me jis I got it.
Speaker 1: They don't kill me?
Speaker 14: Don't kiddy day?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the Jewish lassy right there, played out with Training Parker and Matt Stone one more.
Speaker 9: Though his family converted to Christianity, Karl Marx became a Satanist during his university years.
Speaker 15: Not that.
Speaker 9: In a poem, Marx wrote, thus, Heaven I forfeited. I know it full well. My soul, once true to God, is chosen for Hell. Over time, Marx became a thirty second degree Mason. Karl Marx met up with German philosopher Friedrich Engels. Engels joined a revolutionary group ten years with him, founded by Giuseppe Mazzini. It was Angles who would feed Karl Marx physically and intellectually.
Speaker 1: For life and sexually.
Speaker 9: Marx published the Communist Manifesto in eighteen forty eight, based on a draft from Angles. The manifesto was commissioned by the Communist League in London, whose history can be traced back to the Jacobin Club and the Illuminati, the foundations of cos Oh.
Speaker 1: Israel is set to become first nation to hold off I gotta make it bigger, eradicate age of consent laws. Pedophilia is a human right, Baxer Dimitri started as whispers hushed voices in an academic halls muttered sermons. Nobody's safe in the Israel, even their own children, because they always they raped their own kids. Anyway. This is called this is what Frankism was, That's what Zionism is, and that's part of that cult of conditioning to make everybody high minded. In the first place, if you're one of the little penguins with the top hats, you've probably been abused. But now it's out in the open. In Israel, pedophilia is being rebranded, even legalized. According to members of Israel's own parliament. That in Yahoo's government isn't just turning a blind eye, it's protecting the predators. Of course, we already knew he was a predator haven, but now that's what law. The cabal of pedophile judges, politicians, CEOs, and so called elites sheltered from exposure.
Speaker 21: Uh.
Speaker 1: And while the victims are silenced, the government is taking a chainsaw to the very safeguards meant to protect them, dismantling age of consent, laws, banning sex offender registers, stripping away every last defense. Why because these monsters and powers say, child abuse isn't abuse at all, it's natural, it's good for the child. It's even ordained by ancient law, their fucking ancient law, the talm wuld. So this is happening, and what did women was as ten as the time September fifteenth, twenty twenty five, not that long ago. So all the pedophiles are gonna be good. Let them all flock the Israel and then blow the fucking place, all of the fucking map Oh. I mean, don't do that, because that'd be wrong. That's anti semicolon to hate pedophiles that. And there's definitely not a not a theme or a pattern going on here about what would they do to children and what their desires are to all other mankind? You know, like there was like those ninety thousand that they slaughtered in discussing ways.
Speaker 9: Feminism are identical to the goals of the illuminati. Karl Marx was always looking for money. He found it when Nathan Rothschild gave Marx several thousand pounds to finance the cause of socialism through the Hegelian dialectic. Marx wrote das.
Speaker 1: Capital in a kind of a gay way of saying that eighteen.
Speaker 9: Sixty seven, which became known as the Bible of the working class. While his Bible called for the working class to rise up and overthrow the financial bourgeoisie, Marx evidently did not practice what he was a cube.
Speaker 1: He was a black cube, but the head preached.
Speaker 9: In an eighteen sixty four letter to his uncle, Marx announced that he made four hundred pounds on the stock exchange. Nikolai Lennin picked up where Karl Marx left off. Lenin admired Mikhail Bakunin, who wrote The Evil One is the Satanic revolt against divine authority, Satan, the eternal Rebel, their first freethinker and the emancipator of worlds Well.
Speaker 1: A long time ago, I did a video on Bacunan.
Speaker 9: While attending university. Lenin became a Mason, though his family converted to Christianity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, here's a Jew. Why did they just start off with he's a Jew? Only sixteen years old?
Speaker 5: Human sacrifice. Joseph Paston eighteen and Edward Bennett nineteen, both raised in Mormon hoves Mormon blood from their own veins and mutilated animals in Satanic rituals.
Speaker 1: Mormons, good cat Mormons are more zion Ziony than the Zionists that were Jewy than the Jews. But that wasn't all part of the just different sections, different sectors. That cult that we keep talking about from five thousand years.
Speaker 5: Ago absolutely killed eighteen year old Michelle Moore. Sean Sellers seventeen, the youngest death row inmate in Oklahoma, brutally murdered his mother and stepfather because they tried to prevent his Satanic rituals. Scott Waterhouse seventeen tortured and killed a twelve year old girl.
Speaker 1: In prisly Satanic was the nose on that game.
Speaker 5: Pete Rowland seventeen formed a Satanic cult with three other boys. After sacrificing a cat, they turned on Steve Newbury, the fourth member of their group, and beat him to death with baseball bets while chanting a sacrifice for Satan. Richard Ramirez the Nightstalker, was convicted of thirteen murders and thirty other femilies during the summer of nineteen eighty five. He beat, strangled, raped, sodomize, shot, and slashed his victims in a rampage of sadistic satanic slains. It was spring of eighty nine the dead bodies of thirteen victims, one of whom was only sixteen years old, were found mutilated and buried in a common grave near the American Mexican border in Matamoras.
Speaker 14: This satanic drug.
Speaker 5: Smuggling cult believed that sacrificing humans in bizarre rituals would give them magical protection. The victims had been dealt blows with a hammer.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't have taught them that? Could it have been the merchants that they dealt with? Some suffer Was that? Actually? Uh, you know, if there's drugs being sold, I don't care who's actually the face of it behind them somewhere is a freaking oive guaranteed, and when they're not, there's cartel wars and then they have a piece of it. Why do you think papol Escawarra was killed. He wasn't playing ball with the mayor in America's Jews that actually run America, so they took his profits share. They took his market share, but.
Speaker 5: Horrible mutilations, including the removal of brains, hearts, and other organs that were then boiled in blood.
Speaker 1: Human sacrifice sounds wonderful. Anything wants so angry? Oh this is funny.
Speaker 20: This is my jew flattening machine.
Speaker 7: It'll flatten any Jew.
Speaker 27: Simply climb behind the wheel, drive it towards a Jew and flatten them.
Speaker 24: Could he also use it just to drive from place to place and stuff?
Speaker 3: It's a jew flattening machine.
Speaker 24: It's not what it's designed for.
Speaker 6: Don't you could use it that way?
Speaker 36: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah you could.
Speaker 24: Yeah, yeah, you can also use the Mona Lisa as a place.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 20: This is my jew flattening machine.
Speaker 37: It'll flatten any Jew simply climbing.
Speaker 1: I could listen to that all day. And they make it out to be like, oh, because Harry Ford is just inherently anti strmitic orbbd E racist. No, it's because there are a bunch of demonic killers of children, and that's why their system that can that they control has to make everybody. It has to marginalize everybody who is fully aware of their true nature, and even when they're long dead, they have to continually make them into caricatures. And fuck Seth Mathcarling, who's a big friend of Seth Green, because Seth Green does the voice of the Sun in the family guy and the other crackpot. I don't know if she's mixed up with scientology as well, but Milacunas is the daughter Meg kind of a kind of a fucked up cast there. What is going on? All right? We got the gay parking lot. We gotta get that in there. Oh, this isn't what they added this to something else because I think he's talking about Ojay here. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think you did it.
Speaker 6: Wait, know what, even if you did do it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 16: You know what I mean.
Speaker 9: I don't think you did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when was the CIA? Oh I've shown you about this one. This has happened, This happened. I think back when I was in New York. This guy, British gay couple who welcomed a refugee into their house and ended up getting beheaded. And they're just dragging a he bought a freezer headed delivered to their house, and then he put the bodies in there. This is funny. You want to do the gay parking frank?
Speaker 20: Real quick?
Speaker 3: Hello, sir? Oh?
Speaker 9: Is this your vehicle?
Speaker 8: Right here?
Speaker 7: This vehicle right here?
Speaker 33: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it yours?
Speaker 1: It's oh?
Speaker 26: It is?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 37: Are you gay?
Speaker 7: By chance?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Are you gay?
Speaker 2: Because you parked in the right there.
Speaker 47: I don't know if you saw and they gave parking only.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I never noticed that you didn't see it when you pulled in.
Speaker 23: No.
Speaker 47: Yeah, because it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: For this, I mean, unless you just tell me you're gay.
Speaker 47: Move because you've been parked here already, sir. Unless you just tell me and I'll just scratch it.
Speaker 7: Okay, Oh you are gay?
Speaker 47: Okay?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 12: Perfect.
Speaker 47: So I'm gonna have to ask you just like three simple questions so that I could prove that you're actually gay, just real quick. On the scale one through ten? How gay are you?
Speaker 1: One through ten?
Speaker 20: One?
Speaker 19: One?
Speaker 47: Oh, that's not gay enough?
Speaker 37: Maybe like nine?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, you are nine?
Speaker 7: Okay? Perfect?
Speaker 47: And then second question here, did you give me your best gay boys to prove that you're actually gay?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 28: Perfect?
Speaker 47: And the next question here is how many men have you slept with?
Speaker 7: Seven?
Speaker 3: Seven men? Holy you were really gay? Then?
Speaker 47: Huh oh, okay, that's all sir, You're good.
Speaker 48: Ago that there were certain parking just for gay people.
Speaker 47: Yeah, it's part of the LGBTQ community. It's a new thing of San Francisco, just to make sure to look off for those all.
Speaker 1: Right, gay parking only.
Speaker 25: This lady in the black robe came forward with this little baby, and at first I didn't realize it was a real baby, and she just laid it on the altar. It was breathing, but it wasn't crying. And then the high priest just took the atharmy or the ceremonial dagger and just cut the baby's throat and caught the blood in a chalice. At that point, I was staggering, reeling. I thought I was just going to do it to throw up. I couldn't believe it. I just couldn't believe it. But by then I was so scared that I just stood there. And then when I was led forward, I thought, this is it, bit your turn. They're gonna kill you. And I was lifted up on the old turn. Now i'd I at that time was still in white. It was part of a s a sacrifice known as a sacrifice of the White Virgin, and it's so blood that had come from the baby was daubed all over my body. Then the High Priest rated me, and I think at that moment I I was just the fact I was still alive went through my mind. I then had to sign in blood a parchment stating that I would never ever reveal what had happened in a cousin. If I did, I would die.
Speaker 3: If we look at the number of children that are missing.
Speaker 1: This lady in a black I guess we're not gonna look at the number of children that are missing, because that's where I did. Okay, I think we're good. That's uh. If any let me go back to the listener here. Yeah right, oh, he'll hend you for uh you know what? This is better to go like this that way there starts any on YouTube. I can get those two. I don't know if there's good. Looks like there's still peep on there. Stanley, Hello Dan, I mean in the middle of a project. But we'll check back on you catch you later. Thank you, Stanley. He and g made it enjoying the lives as always. I think you should check out brendan oc non with three ends non alls stuff? Is this, says McConnell's. Is that just your phone like when you're doing voice texting being a dick? And maybe do I remember them. I'll look at O'Connell's. I see it now. Yeah, they would just try to throw a bunch of enders at Yeah, alright, let's see. I think that's with the guys between you guys, all right, I think were I think we're caught up, all right. Yeah, six one nine four three one zero three two four if anybody wants to call in. And in the meantime, I'm going to continue on with these instagrams that I pulled. So that was the cue if you want to six four three one zero three three four. I'm trying to get to Moe's. Moe did one. I did it like a parody of uh, the Portinoita change incident. And I wanted to find that one.
Speaker 27: Only that you knew that by an able and persistent use of propaganda, heaven itself can be presented to the people as if it.
Speaker 3: Were hell, and vice versa.
Speaker 27: The most miserable kind of life can be presented as if it were paradise.
Speaker 6: The Jew knew this and.
Speaker 27: Acted accordingly, but the German, or rather his government, did not have the slightest suspicion of it. During the war, the heaviest of penalties had to be paid for that ignorance, only that Jew knew.
Speaker 49: We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal except the Jews. Franklin, for the fifth time, I'm sorry you overpaid for your house, but it's not going in. You'll be sorry, noted, moving on, We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, except the Jews. Franklin, for the fifth time, I'm sorry, you overpaid for your house, but it's not going in.
Speaker 20: You tell you it's it.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is this is still a half point because everything about this is still retarded and coming out of the mouth of her SI kind of retarded. You know, it sounds actually kind of funny.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: I can tolerate her behavior more than I can those those two women that were acting all smug and a smarty parents woman. Yeah no you're not. I can tolerate her more.
Speaker 14: This is a message from an og lesbian.
Speaker 19: The acronym lgbt Q plus is not a representation of a United Community, but the strategic force teaming of the LGB with the t Q plus that serves a dark agenda to rebrand sexual fetishes and disorders as sexual orientation.
Speaker 1: How do you how do you do the how do you do the the lesbian getting sibol because she's og? Would it be like? Would be like this? And then you go, is that how you do you get to put the tongue between the legs? Is that it's kind of like.
Speaker 15: It?
Speaker 1: Dog six one nine four one zero three three four. If you're interested in anybody for what was once a.
Speaker 19: Legitimate civil rights movement, right has been haijacked?
Speaker 28: Quite the truth?
Speaker 1: Was that really legitimate? Did we really have to oh, wow, yes we recognize you fags? Did that Was that necessary? Just be thankful you'reucking, you know, tarn hard, feathered or otherwise burned into Chris? And if you're not, there's your equality. Life sucks for everyone. People get picked on just the way it goes. And uh, even when that wasn't happening, what do we have to do? We all had to stop our lives that weren't crazy, retarded and perverse to acknowledge yours, fuck you, fuck you, and used as.
Speaker 19: A trojan horse to mainstream there.
Speaker 1: All right, that's it right now, I'm counter protests until everybody ignore knowlenges my heterosexuality. Right fucking now, I'm not. I'm just sit down strike FTJ media. I need I need reparations in the form of what's up number six, in the form of this stuff woo, because I've been oppressed as a heterosexual white male for too long and goddamn it, enough is enough. I think all of you should follow my Patreon right here so you can give annual month monthly to the cause of I mean we all, we all together would benefit because if you acknowledge the one me, specifically because I'm more important, then everybody will be recognized. Who is of this character heterosexual white male? Yes, and we can add father to that. That's another that's another marginalized community that nobody cares about. Yeah, degenerousy.
Speaker 19: First, we have the untouchable teas the transcot who want to sterilize children with puberty blockers, turn all homosexuals into surgical simulations.
Speaker 1: This is what they do at the same hospital that's still Baby Cyrus run by Jews book called Saint Luke's.
Speaker 19: Of strict People and destroy women's rights to enable men's fetishes. Then we have the cues. Young men feminized by sissyporn furries and pups who fetishize bestiality, and even adults babies who fetishize infancy are all accepted and protected by the rainbow umbrella.
Speaker 3: That of.
Speaker 1: What globalism moving the color spectrum? Do re see the dark side of the moon. This is hard to figure out what they're doing there in front in front of you, just their cult.
Speaker 19: Magically transformed, or scrutiny into bigotry. But the thing that requires the most scrutiny is the unspecified plus at the end, a placeholder for what's coming next, maps or minor attracted people, a euphemism that is already being used to describe pedophiles who are waiting in the wings for their time to shine.
Speaker 1: Because the twelve Perversions State Department minder Hillary Clinton. Remember all this was disclosed like eight years ago or more.
Speaker 19: LGBTQ plus sexual psyop is not about promoting tolerance of diversity. It's about grooming society to accept depravity. And as an l I announce all association with it and the LGB, who are accessories.
Speaker 1: To the fact. She's going to take an ell for the l's and I urge you.
Speaker 19: To do the same and join the movement for LGB without the t Q plus, because we need to divorce people, and we needed stat.
Speaker 1: We don't need a movement for any of it. We don't need any of us pushed upon us. Cutting out half is half as bad. I don't care about your fucking life. You don't care about mine. If you did, you wouldn't have the arrogance to make me pause, stop and acknowledge yours. Fuck you. Our new backers are the Jews as soon as they take care of Kennedy nineteen sixties, The Secret Service memo reads, Our new backers are the Jews, as soon as they take care of Kennedy. Wait a minute, who's they though? The Secret Service is allegedly involved. Nope, this is uh, this might be funny. It's funny to him.
Speaker 7: Two black guys walking on the street.
Speaker 37: One's got ninety eight cents, one at a dollar, and it says, we get there's a sign that says we could turn you white for ninety nine cents. So they make the plan that the guy the dollar will go in when he comes out. If it's good, he'll give it to the penny of the guy and he'll go in and do it. So the joy goes doing his dollar, he pays, he comes out, he looks amazingly white, looks just like a white person.
Speaker 7: You know this shit.
Speaker 37: No, and he goes to the cry and guy goes. He goes, oh, man, that looks great. He goes, all right, give me the penny. I'm gonna go in, and he goes, get a job, nigger.
Speaker 8: You never heard.
Speaker 31: This?
Speaker 1: Sounds like fake laughter. Mmm. Okay, So here's at up above.
Speaker 16: Okay.
Speaker 50: When I first saw this video, I was really hoping that this was just like cattle or something. But because this is going viral, it's now being covered by alternative and mainstream news sources. There is, in fact, something horrific going on in Sudan right now. And I think the story broke because these satellite images. Satellite images captured this. I thought this was little piles of goats and cows and cattle and agriculture. Dude, this is like the sight of unimaginable unfortunateness, and it's happening.
Speaker 1: Bodies Okay, dead fucking bodies.
Speaker 50: Somehow instead of doing something that stopped is like.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, the Jews are behind that too, Israel's behind that too. Tell me proved me wrong, because it's not wrong. Yeah, not your problem until it's here, you fucking piece of shit. It retard von Baconstein. What are retard? It's not your problem, it's it's the same enemy doing that. It should alarm you as to what's gonna happen here, you fucking retard.
Speaker 3: Four and eight right, billions of dollars.
Speaker 7: We just became the world's you know, charity.
Speaker 50: We're just donating money all over the place, but a place that actually probably could use.
Speaker 1: Some type of sam making a joke about it on the list now places.
Speaker 50: Our money even goes to in the first place. This is happening in Sudan. Now, okay, when I first saw this video.
Speaker 1: I it doesn't matter if they're Christian or not. The people they're being slaughtered by other people for no reason other than the fact that they're there. And why are they doing that? Because Jews want something that's there, so they empower one group to murder the other. And then when they're done with that, America swoop in and kill them all, acquorring the plans. That's why they can leak their stuff out. Get guard enough support, we'll send a little bit of bit people over there. We'll kill them too. But what it's really doing is clearing the land for everybody, and the Jews get to have fun watching people die and kill each other. Fuck them. Oh you want to see the biggest piece of shit on the planet when he looks even gayer than he is now because he doesn't have any facial hair. Freedom of speech is not free towards the Jews.
Speaker 41: I never condone rape.
Speaker 1: This is David portinit anybody, David Portnoy, David Faggot Portnoy right there.
Speaker 41: But if you're a size six and you're wearing skinny jeans, you kind of deserve to be raped, correct.
Speaker 7: I stand by that. I think it's a funny joke.
Speaker 41: You think rape is funny?
Speaker 7: No, I say that, I think it's a funny joking.
Speaker 1: Now no, no, no, no, what do you say if you're size six wearing skinny jeans you deserve to be raped? That's funny? How does that even a joke? That's just jew being a jew?
Speaker 6: So now what so, now, what do we do.
Speaker 38: Maybe maybe you stop with the fucking Jew jokes and act like it is not a big deal when someone does fuck the Jews in a.
Speaker 1: Bar, fuck the Jews for what he said, White app that happened.
Speaker 9: He's not I'm.
Speaker 8: Not.
Speaker 41: I never condone rape, but if you are a size six and you're wearing skinny jeans, you kind of deserve to be raped.
Speaker 7: Correct. I stand by that. I think it's a funny joke.
Speaker 41: You think rape is funny?
Speaker 7: No, I didn't say that. I think it's a funny joking.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, okay, yep, that's not even a joke. That's how you set up a joke. It's not even how you set up a joke.
Speaker 7: Ship is getting weird. I would like to make a formal apology to Shredder.
Speaker 1: This is funny, Shredder.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: I heard some news today that has shugar in my world. Apparently this guy made to be the online talking about the teenage mutan Ninja turtles and how they were reptilians underground eating pizza. And the pizza part is significant because the code word for pizza is pedophiles. So the teenage mutant Nina turtles were actually pedophiles eating pizza underground because they were reptilians and Shredder was trying to take them down. And the reason in Shredder could never take them down is because the teenage Mutan Ninja Turtles had this heaver. The mainstream media on their side, took control of the narrative and pushed their propaganda. Shredder were sorry, buddy. I don't get me wrong. You was moving a little while, but maybe you were trying to protect us. Maybe you were the good guy. Let me know what y'all think. Ship's getting weird. I would like to make a formal apology to Shredder. Shredder, I'm sorry. I heard some news today that has shook in my world. Apparently this guy made a video on online talking about the team Mutant Ninja Turtles and how they were repatilly.
Speaker 1: I don't see a miss call, so I guess nobody wants to do the very cool. I can nottinue on what I'm doing.
Speaker 42: Mm hmm, I'm a little bit involved.
Speaker 40: They can on someone that I don't felt you need want to. They can, it's in congole, on someone that feels man and is at such Funatoya.
Speaker 7: Believes in.
Speaker 3: Hm he designs for some hunks fish.
Speaker 14: And design.
Speaker 40: Designed in anti to zamhak ze dawn, then anti bushist was the giants here?
Speaker 3: Then in this outside habig to how big for this? That's an asilicenship course.
Speaker 1: Sigfried Miller, known as Congo Muller, was a German mercenary and former National Socialist officer who gained notoriety for his role in the Congo crisis during the nineteen sixties. Born in nineteen twenty in Essen, Germany, he served as a Warmart officer in World War Two, where he was decorated with the Iron Cross and was a member of the National Socialist Party. I'm not using that word. After the war, Muller briefly joined the West German bounds were Bundeswre, but later became a mercenary. In the early nineteen sixties, he fought for Most whatever that name government in Congo, commanding European mercenaries against rebel forces. His unit was accused of serious human rights abuses, abuses including executions who cares if they were Bolsheviks? Who cares? He became infamous through thee through the nineteen sixty six East German documentary The Laughing Man Confessions of a Murderer, Killer not a Murderer, where he appeared unapologetic discussing violence while wearing his National Socialist medals. Muller died in nineteen eighty three, remembered as a symbol of the post bowl Matillia. This sounds like it came right off a wiki because it doesn't match up with what they're saying here. I fought for the National Socialists, Greater German Reich Warrior for the Free West's there's a certain difference there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then.
Speaker 7: I think combinds them a bushels.
Speaker 1: The only command common factor is anti Bolshevism, Anti Bolshevism, Jews who slaughter people. Anti Bolshevism is anti people who slaughter other people. And if you have to make if you have to commit executions because these people are just demonic evil, their only sole purpose in life is to destroy and kill your kind, well then I guess they've already decided what should happen to them, haven't they? Yes, I'm the connection is anti Bolshevism, the only one. There you go, I told you there, we got it, are there, We're done.
Speaker 24: Here we are again deep within the concrete Savannah, where every.
Speaker 1: Evening, Oh you don't let them put bullets holes in their hookah.
Speaker 24: Begins with the sound of ballistic percussion.
Speaker 1: Oh good, there's kids around, are you doing.
Speaker 24: Interrupting what appears to be an urban hooka karaoke baby shower observe as the herd, startled by the passing burst of community spirit, stampedes through their artificial habitat, abandoning dignity as well as the communal hookah. In a remarkable display of panic rarely seen outside of clearance sales and EBT card malfunctions, each urban noise maker detonates with the nervous urgency of popcorn in a microwave, the anthem of a neighborhood that struggles with self awareness and volume can control.
Speaker 1: Go see a movie in the in their neighborhood. See if you can tell me if you can hear anything that the people in the movie are saying like on the screen.
Speaker 24: Confusion rains as each participant rotates through the scene like a drunken exhibit an.
Speaker 1: Amusing So the point being here is that this isn't This isn't our problem, This isn't anyone's problem. They're not organized. They kill each other they're doing. This is one of those problems that work itself out. So if you're gonna spend a whole lot of time yelling at them and calling them what is obvious, Paul Miller, then you're wasting your fucking time, You really are, You're not. What are you going to fix by just calling them out and yeelling at him?
Speaker 20: What is that?
Speaker 1: What does that prove? I'm not saying. I'm not saying ridicule isn't isn't a good thing, because it is. But why would you waste your time in life doing that? You get you get tipped on these freaking oh MiG whatever gey shit is that it's called apps, Because this isn't This isn't who owns banks, This isn't who owns data centers. This isn't who bleeds children dry or has a whole worldwide child trafficking ring with the with the contholics involved in it too. He's onto people pushing transgender surgery and hormone blockers on your children. These people can't even fucking put two sentences together and make or write one. These are essays who can't write essays if they were Mexican. But they're not. They're this, So why are we worried about that?
Speaker 20: What is this?
Speaker 2: More poor choices?
Speaker 24: At this point, half the crowds misplaced to shoe a phone or a family member. Priority is clearly ranked in that order, and yet somehow has the smoke clears, and against all odds, they'll still.
Speaker 2: Call it culture.
Speaker 24: Here we are again, deep within the concrete savannah where every evening begins with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I decided to watch that again. They must be still in drugs, if they're if they're a lot, if they feel comfortable basing bullets like that. Sh it's expensive these days. Think we went through everything, that's what's going through? Really, Yeah we did. I don't really care about the Yeah, and a couple other things too. I don't. I don't think that my my plans. I'm not kind of whatever. Let me need to hear it. I don't care.
Speaker 3: They were.
Speaker 1: Actually, now this is a little old, but this is pretty interesting that this happened. Red Box revokes access to all purchased purchase movies and TV piracy is completely justified. Now, well it was always before pirate Bay, but hired bay. Get your bit torrent and your bitcomment and you're ready to rock Hey.
Speaker 6: Everybody, how's it going? Harp be having a lovely day.
Speaker 31: Welcome today's episode of How You're Getting I'm your home.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I have said six point nine four three one zero three three four, I have about maybe an hour before I have to go do stuff, and if I have to annoy people, I will get ready you ready, it's up synthetic will now. Yeah, but Paul's an asshole sometimes, And if you don't agree, that's fine, but yeah, maybe not seeing the clips that I have, he's just a douche. He's got good points, he's got a good character, but he chooses to be a fucking scumbag sometimes and I don't I don't think it's cool. And I'm not talking I'm not justifying protecting anybody here. I'm just saying the way he talks to certain people, like children, young kids. He's a piece of shit, but flat out piece of shit. Let's see thank you the Surfman cool. That clip is a classic get a job. Where are you? I thought you were calling in all right? Anyway? Uh yeah, yeah, yea yea yea yeah yeah until then.
Speaker 20: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I have to annoy people. I forgot go here quick sent for frylc dot com and uh, have your life bettered by becoming a member of doctor Glynden's having the greatest hot sauce in the world, grabbing my book or creatine. All these how sauce are down here. Just scroll and there's the ninetieth central Nutrients to make yourself healthier. Because, by the way, remember how they mentioned in the sub stack video for Greg Reee the other day, which is kind of interesting that it doesn't matter. His symbol looks a little weird, looks like a Roman or like a Trojan gladiator type of helmet, and then like a trinagle in the back. That's seems like a little little discombobulated. Whatever the Azure will ninety central nutrients COVID thing. They're gonna be pushing more of this health share on us again, so there's gonna be another scam running, and people need to learn that viruses aren't a thing so they can just all collectively do this to the world. But they won't. They're not gonna. So in the meantime, let me put myself on this side and show you what else talking about. Right here. This is the Azure Well BB five use that code BB five, get your ninety central nutrients, woefully multi vitamin full of a cumic. Add the trace minerals. If you want, uh, where's the core copper? Click this IP six maybe it's the next one twice quick a moment time six mom done, get those, get your five percent off. And the other way you can do that if you if you want to is go here. If you're already member, you can just go to what says store this is gonna be a little bit more of this is book. Get this book if you want. Once you're already a member, you can get into here and hit deciful health thing. Make the phone call because maybe it'll be cheaper, maybe it'll be specials and just dial zero one to one extension, okay, and shop our supplements here. This is where you get the healthy Foundation pack right here that has the IFA plus in it, the os CEO effects and belind Drive minerals if you just want them singularly. See this is what I'm saying, Like the Whole Food Multivitamin is thirty nine plus, you get five percent off. This is the equivalent over there. Do you understand why I was trying to show you? And then the Whole Food multivitum also has a bunch of botanicals and all kinds of other immune system supporting all this other stuff. That's why I was saying, you know what I mean, all right, plant arry minerals here would be like the full vachemic acid over there. Yeah, out of ceofs is like the IP six supreme over there. But these are all going to be more so when you when you when you're balling, come here when you're not, come here and there. These are whole food. Those ones aren't just so you know, because sumtevity didn't seem to think that that matters. So these are gonna be more Some of this SU's more synthetic, whereas this isn't this is what nature intended. I'm just saying what it is true. I'm not making it. I'm not making a claimant the other way. I do like the beyond OSSI effects, and I do like the points ride minerals a lot. But if I was gonna go with tangy tangerine or this whole food multi vitamin, guess what I'm gonna win out. I guess it's gonna win out every single time. Whole food multi vitamin Core copper is going to come from here regardless, and I'm probably gonna also grab the whole food sea, which is right there. You know, I know I would do that because I do do that. That's how I know I would do that, because I do it, all right, So now you know, knowing is that the battle Gi Joe. We need to keep this show running, so I need to tell you about these things. Thank you if you're if you become members of my Patreon, or you continue to you know, support the show by getting hot sauce or these things. I don't have to say it as much because it's already happening without entell, without having to be reminded. Right, but until when when it gets to that, and it hasn't been the past, people were, gee, when now you have now I used to have. This is funny because I think that we have two people of higher character and caliber right now that are on the show called Doctor Glyndon and doctor Manso. When when Doctor Artist was on, people would toss me like one hundred dollars, sometimes even more as I got five hundred a couple of times for the gifts and go just out of the blue, and that helped out tremendously, especially on Christmas with my daughter and stuff like that. It was all very appreciated. But there are these things right here, buy me a coffee, PayPal dot Emmy, and then the gifts and go which is right here that has a little I don't even remember what the video is about. Oh yeah, yeah, so there it is right there, and it's been about oh a while. It's been a while, thank you, Anthony. It's been a while, been a while since I listen to Stained did All right, now here's your how you're getting fucked with Lewis Rossman Italians?
Speaker 6: Okay, I good.
Speaker 31: There's no life studio audience, but would it be cool if there was every now and then? I kind of think about that because there's always been kind of an artistic outlet for me, or is my close friends like to say when they're you know, they're ribbing.
Speaker 6: Me my autistic outlet. But I kind of enjoy it. I like going off. I like having these rants. They you know, it gives me a a kick in the morning.
Speaker 23: I like it.
Speaker 31: But at the end of the day, you know, it is kind of a man RANSA camera will be nice to runt to one thousand people someday, someday, maybe we'll have a live studio audience Sunday. So today I like to follow up on something that I went over a while back when it comes to Sony. Sony and Discovery had some issues with one of their deals. And as a result of there being an issue with one of these deals, content that you had purchased because the word purchase was included on the product page was no longer available. And the content that was no longer available, as you can.
Speaker 6: See, it's a lot of shit.
Speaker 31: So if you had paid, then you had clicked the word by because there was a word purchase there. This is all the stuff that was no longer available.
Speaker 21: Now.
Speaker 31: The reason that they were allowed to do this for the time period that this was the case is because when you look at their agreement over here, you'll see that they have a very interesting definition of the word purchase that does not match my definition of the word purchase. Over Here, it says it's a field uses of the terms own ownership, purchase, sell sold, sell buy does not imply any transfer or content or data or software. Not to be clear, if they were saying that this does not imply transfer of authorship, that makes sense, I do not get to claim if I buy the matrix online or I buy the DVD of the matrix that I made, that I have credit for it.
Speaker 6: But I bought the content. I bought the thing.
Speaker 31: You know, like, if I buy this table, you can't say that I don't own the table, But for some reason, when I buy digital media, you can say that I don't own like what it is that I purchased. And I think that's kind of insane, which allowed them to be able to do this. And the thing that the reason I was saying all those words in that funny way is because you could see just the way they want to redefine it.
Speaker 6: They put it in quotes, using of the.
Speaker 31: Terms own, ownership, purchase, sell, sold.
Speaker 6: They're saying it is that. Isn't it so cute that you think that these terrists data anything? You're so adorable.
Speaker 31: At the end of the day, Sony did go back on this decision, and I imagine Discovery and Sony came to some sort of joint resolution because they were just absolutely getting in from every single.
Speaker 6: End, hopefully from people that watched this video. Hopefully some of this exisited.
Speaker 31: Thousands people that watched this decided to incentivize Sony and Discovery just.
Speaker 6: A little bit by voting with their wallet. You know, this, at the end of the day, as bad as it is, to be clear, was a bad thing. It only affected certain titles.
Speaker 42: You know.
Speaker 31: It sucks when you have a company that with the new ownership, the new investors and people on the board decide that they're literally going to run it into the ground, not pay any of their bills while.
Speaker 6: Paying themselves million dollar salaries, like what happened with a company like Redbox. Take a look at this.
Speaker 31: This is not even a case where the studio decided that they were going to screw people over the studio. In this case, none of these studios are trying to revoke access to your content on purpose. The people that were supposed to be paying by their legal agreements decided not to, so even though you paid.
Speaker 6: For your content, you don't get access to it.
Speaker 31: This is an amazing post that goes over all the details of how there's one particular individual named mister William Rouhana that really really did his best to run this company into the ground. They did not pay lots of what they were supposed to pay, and for some reason when the company that you bought the content from decided that they were gonna screw their vendors over or they were gonna screw over their creditors.
Speaker 6: This affects you. You paid for all your content.
Speaker 31: You never had any issue with this, You were happy with the terms of the sale. Yeah, it doesn't really matter. Reddit box app is down in any movies that you purchase can't be accessed, watch or download.
Speaker 6: To be clear, not some of the titles, all of them.
Speaker 31: Anyone else mad about this time in charge back your debuit of credit card for all your recent purchases with red box app. I hope they shut down their credit card processes. Dude, all the back charges, what about all the people that lost red box points? Goes to show that danger of buying stream media can just disappear one day with no refund. People should demand access to their purchased movies and TV shows that they made on the reddit box app.
Speaker 6: And again, when you bring this up the.
Speaker 48: Word purchase, purchase, purchase, purchase, you.
Speaker 31: See this is an interesting case because again it's not the studio that decided we want to revoke access to the content because we want more money. It was literally the people that were in the middleman between you and the person who created the content that decided they were going to take the money for themselves and then not pay the people that they were supposed to pay. Now, again, to be clear, there's a lot of issues here, a lot of people saying, what about all the employees that got screwed? What about everybody else that got screwed. I feel for them, I genuinely do, and I'm not saying screw those people. What I'm saying is that you, as the person that paid ten or twenty or thirty dollars for this content, should.
Speaker 6: Not even have the ability to be screwed. Because I see a.
Speaker 31: Lot of comments saying, well, this is not commentary on streaming in general. This is just this one case with red Box where red Box went bankrupt or red Box had this issue because they had a corrupt executive.
Speaker 6: Or something like that.
Speaker 31: The point of the matter is that, again, one of the things that I talk.
Speaker 6: About a lot. I had about one hundred plus Reddit.
Speaker 31: Comments recently where I was talking with the folks in the image subreddit.
Speaker 6: That is a piece of imaging software.
Speaker 31: It's very similar to like Google Photos of right Cloud, except it's agpl and that doesn't suck, and they don't have the ability to report your photos to the police because they misinterpret a mother that's like breastfeeding and infinitive cho a use for some bullshit like that, because the employee at Google hates children. They were concerned about the founder of the organization that I work for funding the development of this particular application, and I admittedly I took it a little bit personally because I was the one that had this idea. My boss didn't even know the software existed before I brought it up. I told them, hire these people, pay them full time salaries. Let's make this thing ky gas because it is kick gass. A lot of people have concerns, and when they were responding with their concerns, what I was saying.
Speaker 6: Like, why should you re trust to you? I said, don't fucking trust me. You should never be.
Speaker 9: In a position.
Speaker 31: Will you have to trust me? There needs to be a system put in place. Well, you don't have to trust me. When I do an estimate at my store. If somebody wants to walk over and see what I'm doing or see my measurements, I have an open workshop. They can do that and when it comes to this AGPO software, no non competes anywhere, Like I literally can't fuck you if I wanted to. And those are the type of arrangements that you need to have with companies like this. It doesn't matter, Like you shouldn't have to look into the management of the company that you're purchasing the media.
Speaker 6: It shouldn't be a thing.
Speaker 31: Once you pay and you have the product in hand, it either works or it doesn't, and they should not have the ability to take that away from you. And the sad thing here is that this channel is getting so old at this point. I'm getting so old at this point, as you can see from all the missing hair and this freaking nineteen ninety four Mercury tracer floor mat that I.
Speaker 6: Try to turn into a hairdoo.
Speaker 31: Is that there are people watching this channel that are so young they weren't even around to understand back when buying something meant.
Speaker 6: You actually owned it.
Speaker 31: And the problem here is that you'll also hear people talk about the rights of the recording studio or the rights of the studio that made the movie.
Speaker 6: And to me, this overlooks what's more important.
Speaker 31: So back in the day, you know when they say what about the studio. What about if somebody pirates their content? What if somebody copies it? They're doing that anyway, go on using that, Go on Sulcy, go any like literally, there are so many places you can go to get high definition copies of things.
Speaker 1: Any go to watch series dot bar and just make sure you have a lot of like a strong ant I've whatever fighting off those stupid things. Yeah, but you can get anything that's even in the theater right now. You can watch anything you want.
Speaker 31: Audiobook you see on Amazon that you can only listen to an audible, you could find an MP three or a flag file on soul Seek any ebook that you can only read in this reader. You could find an EPUT file for on Sulcy that you can read in Caliber. You can convert to a PDF for those r everything else beautiful, so you can copy and paste however you please. Any movie that you can only fucking view via Netflix, where I have to if I want to see it at more than seven to twenty p and like two kilob per second, garbage, pixelated crab, anything like that that we're the only way for me to get a high bit rate copy is to view it via my smart TV where it's literally gonna fucking spy on me by default, not a conspiracy. By default, I can find.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it can hear you, and it can and there's a camera in your TV and it monitors what you watch somewhere else.
Speaker 6: And I definitely like this is already hand.
Speaker 1: And Moune unsers you in your house, episode does every other appliance. Now, if you're up to date on your appliances, you're.
Speaker 31: Only fucking over the users that actually want to pay for things properly, and you're encouraging more and more of them to actually pirate things and break the law because that will protect their rights. I don't care about protecting the studios rise you know whose rights. They care about protecting my own. When you bought something thirty or fifty or seventy or one hundred or two hundred and two thousand years ago, you cared about protecting your own rights. You didn't have people that were sitting there literally explaining why the word purchase and own had to be in quotes so that they could redefine these words solely so that they could protect the other person in the transaction. What the ability to take away what you bought us for if a service like red boxes failed, the studio's interest in protecting their content do not justify leaving a consumer without access to what they bought and fucking paid for.
Speaker 6: And there are a lot of people that will say, listen, if you don't like it, don't buy it.
Speaker 31: Honestly, to some extent, I agree with this, but at the same time, I genuinely do feel like this is a form of protest. The consumer protection laws in the United States of America at this point, they just fundamentally don't protect the rights of ownership. They protect the rights of the people who want to take away rights of ownership Section twelve to one of the DMCA, which, by the way, I spent about ten or twenty thousand dollars two years ago trying to lobby.
Speaker 6: To kind of at least create and a carved out execution for repair and we didn't even get that far. We didn't even get that far.
Speaker 31: It's a piece of legislation that says, the regulation that says you cannot break the digital lock on something you bought and pay for the fact that we're even talking about whether or not you're allowed to break a digital lock on something you bought and pay for it underscores a greater problem.
Speaker 6: Again.
Speaker 31: This is what I say about not accepting the premise of assholes, which is that there are digital locks on what you bought and paid for.
Speaker 6: So if let's just say it is high hypothetical speeding, let's say this is something that I can't find new anymore.
Speaker 31: Let's say it is a Tory Emails concert from nineteen ninety one and nineteen ninety two with one of the best performances that she ever did of a cover of a Kurt Cobaine song at the ends of the one where she's or in the red shre if forget the exact name of it, which kills me right now, but it's not worth the editing the video for. And let's say you this something like this, and I could get this thing in like ten eightyp of four K on a blue rat with section twelve to one on the DMCA, I'm not allowed to rip this. And the firmware in these DVD player, in these Blu ray Blu ray drives is literally such that I can't rip that, unless, of course I buy this one and I use thirteen year old firm more on.
Speaker 6: It, which I have like literally dozens of these in my fucking garage. Just take a case just in case the one on my computer ever dies.
Speaker 31: I literally need to buy this thing so that I can rip this thing after I've purchased it, so that I have a copy. If I buy this and it becomes scratched, I literally cannot buy another one if it's not on the used market because they don't sell it anymore. Yet, they will still block me from being able to take a copy of that and be able to view it where I please. I don't want to just be able to view this when I put the physical media in a disc player that's in two thousand and one bullshit.
Speaker 6: I want to be able to view this on my phone.
Speaker 31: I want to be able to view this if on like let's say I'm not my work computer, but I'm at the computer that's in front of my Vanderstein's over here without having a you know, install another drive. I want to be able to have some sense of freedom in that regard, which requires that.
Speaker 6: I break the law. And I will break the law, and I'll tell two million.
Speaker 31: People here that I'm happy to break the law when the law abuses consumers and it abuses my right to be able to do what I want with my personal property. I do not believe in protests that lead to physical violence. I do not believe in protests that have all of these consequences. With regards to you, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're working, physical violence is going to be the order of the day, then the talking is already finished. There's no reason to protest at that point.
Speaker 31: Road so that people are not able to get to work. I do not believe in protests that are disruptive to everyday life for normal, average, everyday people. I do not endorse any sort of violence or vandalism or anything like that. But I will more than happily endorse a protest in this way or I break the law in a way that affects nobody. I bought a product. I want to be able to view that product over here. I want to be able to view this product without being spied on.
Speaker 6: I paid for it. I was happy to pay for it.
Speaker 31: And as I've said in this video many many times, not only do I pay for shit like this, I am such a fucking goody two shoes when it comes to paying for content. I paid for Linux before I went through Puty. That shit is sus Linux eight point one. That crap is from like two thousand and one. I am more than happy to encourage breaking section twelve O one of the deals.
Speaker 1: With this audio, it's like not matching his faceza.
Speaker 31: When it means that there is no violence committed, you are not robbing anybody of your money or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Second, why care?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 31: If I buy and pay for a book and it says I can literally only view this with tough twenty three, then.
Speaker 1: Is it the video or or is it a sinking issue with the YouTube itself?
Speaker 6: Herr yep?
Speaker 20: Fact?
Speaker 1: What the fuck are we doing here? Let just drive? Why did die? Are we gone? Did you're not die?
Speaker 42: Or what.
Speaker 1: The fuck's going on? One?
Speaker 31: I am more than happy now video encourage breaking section twelve O one of the DMCA. When it means that there is no violence committed, you are not robbing anybody of their money or anything like that.
Speaker 6: Why care if I buy and pay for a book and it says I.
Speaker 31: Can literally only view this within this application and that application can go away? Do you think I feel bad when I go somewhere else and I download an e pub file of that particular book?
Speaker 6: Fuck?
Speaker 23: No?
Speaker 31: Do you think that I feel bad ripping a copy of this particular thing so that if this thing that is literally no longer sold in a store gets scratched, I still have a copy of it. Hell, no, do you think I feel bad that I own a drive that allows me to do this? The four K content, in addition to seven to twenty P or ten dy P content my virtue of using a drive with farmware that I don't even think you're legally allowed to sell anymore.
Speaker 6: No, because I pay for it. I'm more than happy to suggest this.
Speaker 31: I'm sick and tired of dealing with this type of nonsense where every single company does the same thing, and for some reason I'm just supposed to accept it.
Speaker 6: You know, a good friend of mine.
Speaker 31: Who comments in the channel regularly missed Paul. I respect Paul a lot, and he'll say, listen, if you don't like the terms of service to this company has, just don't do it. If you don't like this media, just consume something else. And I respect where he's coming from.
Speaker 1: I genuinely do.
Speaker 6: I respect this man, and I respect us opinions.
Speaker 31: At the same time, I feel like I'm out a point where it's not even like opting out of one company. It's not like GM is the only one that's implying that people are going to be sexually assaulted in a parking lot in twenty twenty if right to Repair passes.
Speaker 6: It's the five major automakers.
Speaker 31: It's not just like one of them has some sort of cloud bullshit with internet in the car. It's virtually all of them. It's not like one movie studio is doing this.
Speaker 6: It's all of them.
Speaker 31: It's not like one company is pushing forced arbitration.
Speaker 6: It's almost all of them.
Speaker 31: It's not like one phone manufacturers not providing schematics. It's virtually all of them. We are at a point where, like voting with your wallet has unfortunately become a meme. If you want to vote with your wallet while simultaneously respecting terms of service from all these companies, while simultaneously having freedom, you just have no choice. You either opt out of modern society, you get fucked, or you have your own little protest to the terms of service, which is.
Speaker 16: What I do.
Speaker 6: Am I more than happy to pay for my content. Absolutely, I'll happily pay for that book. But after I've paid for that book, do you think I'm accepting that I'm only going to get it in the format you tell me.
Speaker 31: Fuck no, more than happy to go someplace, get an epup file, and be able to consume that book the way I want to consume that book, be able to watch that torri Emos concert wherever the fuck I want to watch the torri Emos concert in full four K. Regardless of what you say, I don't feel like opting out of the last fifty years of progress in modern society, simply because all of these companies got us used to having these technologies to the point where they are integrated, whether it is artistically or technologically, into the fabric of modern society. And then once everything's integrated into the fabric of modern society, every company at the same time is doing this and saying we have the right to take it away from you. Yet I don't feel like recreating the quality come motive inside of my phone from scratch. This whole meme of just make your own car company, just make your own Microsoft, just make your own Apple, just make your own whatever the fuck like, I'm not gonna do that. We're not going to recreate our entire fucking society from the ground up. Simply because companies that decided to be dicks. I'm not saying to be violent. I'm not saying a steel. I'm not saying and not support content creators and the people that create technology and all the people that.
Speaker 6: Do this type of good stuff.
Speaker 31: What I'm suggesting is that we reject this idea that we should just simply put up with and tolerate this type of abuse.
Speaker 1: Remember, you will own nothing and be happy whether you're happy or not.
Speaker 31: Own used to mean something, Purchase used to mean something. I don't want to see quotes around those words in a contract of her again. And I don't want to live in a world where.
Speaker 1: They're doing it slowly. This is what he's describing. I don't think he's putting that together, but that's what I'm putting together. And it's the hand of the Jewish cult. Everything's controlled by one centralized umbrella freaking financer finance corporation, right, or a consultant firm. What the hell?
Speaker 3: What do they?
Speaker 1: What do you call black Rock and Blackstone? What do you call Vanguarden? State Street? What you understand what I'm getting at? All these major corporations are under Unebrella some other massive mega death cult, you know, corporation, and they are creating that very because it would require them to be in compliance with that World Economic Forum credo or initiative for to ever be able to take place. So what what they say over the World Economic Form is just them putting into wards what's already the plan. It's just an announcement. So what came first? Who knows? Where's the real power lie, where's it really centralized? Is it just a bunch of retards on to talk and front of cameras like you've all Harari and all these other fags literal or is it something else? Who knows? Who cares? The point is, the point is being executed as they are talking about it, and most people are saying that'll never happen. It's already happened. You've already owning nothing. You've owned nothing forever. By the way, you're a custodian of things, but you're not in ownership of anything. You have a warranty deed, you don't have a deed. You have a certificated title. You don't have a title. You have real property, which means royal, which means it's not yours. Yeah, and property can't own property. And long before our country claimed that we were enemies of the state and property, the Holy Roman Catholic Empire, Holy the Holy See, through their papal bowls, declared the surface of the earth to be theirs and everybody on it to be their property and our souls. And since it's not refuted, that's how that's the first corporation right there. So if you're owned, they don't have to go through the whole trouble of coding your DNA or changing your genetic sequence, so that now, all of a sudden, that's just another Jewish scam to say that they did that in the first place, so they can say that they own you, and yeah, I do there is according to them, they've already made that determination. So you don't own anything. You don't know your children, by the way, unless you claim yourself as to be a natural, living being, and you have to do paperwork to do that. Because of the six retarded, upside down demonic society that we're in, you actually have to claim yourself and your children as your property and not theirs, and that you're not a property of the state or the federal government or anyone else but your own. Until you do that, technically they don't have to give you any rights, and they definitely don't have to give you any rights in court.
Speaker 6: Accepted as the norm.
Speaker 31: And I'm gonna admit this out loud, because I've admitted many times in this channel when I'm wrong about a number of different things.
Speaker 6: I did that in twenty nineteen. Would Apple had.
Speaker 31: A point against the Henry who'sby case if I'm willing to accept what I'm wrong, even when it comes to a company that I detest and despise for fifteen years, I used to be a way more libertarian person I really was, And as I get older, I start to see how this stuff is just kind of a meme. A big part of what made me libertarian in the beginning is that many of the just just dealing with New York State government, dealing with New York City government. It genuinely tortured me. Like these people don't know their own laws. They routinely harassed me, They fuck with me endlessly.
Speaker 1: The same thing with San Diego, by the way.
Speaker 31: Lean's and Warrens on my company for shit that like I paid taxes, I literally gave you all of your money twelve years ago.
Speaker 6: I have a fucking receipt. I have everything certified.
Speaker 31: Man, I'm sick and tired of getting abused by shitty government actors. But at the same time, a lot of libertarianism as the whole, like, yeah, just make your own thing. If you don't like the terms of the sale, then you can't break the terms of the sale. You had you signed a contract, deal with that. I don't feel like fucking deal went to the contract that he will. I don't want to opt out of mind in society simply because every single one of these fucking companies decided to change the terms of the sale at the same time. And frankly, even if we did live in the animal capitalist libertarian utopia that a lot of people talk about, you know what, me being able to use this drive and me being able to rip your discs, me being able to get around Section twelve one of the DMSA would be allowed because we wouldn't have a Section.
Speaker 6: Twelve O one of the DNCA.
Speaker 31: I'm not even talking about this in regards to having more regulation. I'm just talking about this in regards to be having contracts. Libertarians often talk about contracts and how contracts matter, and in this case, I don't really care about them anymore because the maniform.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing about contracts. The diabolical evil ones are the ones who put us into multiple laws by man and contract. They're all fucking evil. I mean, having an agreement between people is one thing. Having an agreement where they fuck you over is another. And having terms of service everything and submit, submit, submit, submission, subjugate, subjugate, and spies. The button doesn't say subjugate, so submit, gravel lick the toes, Like, what else do they need to put in that button?
Speaker 31: Except there has routinely changed the terms of the sale after the sale, as I've gone over in many videos in this channel, where they try to opt you in and force you to opt.
Speaker 1: In the whole idea of new terms of service. Even it's like, well, wait a minute, I already using your product. Was there already, contract man? Was there already terms that were agree uponut on? How you get to change it? Oh? If you continue to use? Well, if I'm already paying you for something, let me tell you lit something about pixelar r x our, pixelar pixelar dot x, pixelar express. It's how I make my thumbnails. I was paying for the service back when they had no distinguishment and all of the fonts were available. They decided to make different pay scales like uh like like plans. And because I before they had these different plans, I had been signed up to them and paying them monthly. That knew that became the lowest tier and they took fonts away from me. How the fuck do you get to do that? How do you get to have how do I have access? Shouldn't I be grandfathered into that? You want to change the way you do business, that's fine, But the people you already had as customers who came in when you didn't have shit and you were just starting or whatever the fuck the case may be, and you fuck them over, you're a piece of shit. I bet I could do something about it. I mean, maybe I can be uh hollow threatening because of what am I gonna do? Get a fucking lawyer for.
Speaker 31: That, or you know, or take the device or the content or the software that they have provided you hostage in some cases, even take your data hostage.
Speaker 1: And here a one second, let let's go take a look at that real quick. Here here's Pixlar PI Pixelar dot com Express. Okay, so I had this on my old computer I had on this one, and let me go to where it has the Uh, I don't want that. I wanted to just see the where's the I don't care about the profile. I just wanted to see the different Then I didn't fucking tell you. Uh, that doesn't help me. So the only thing I have anything for is the express itself. I don't have any of this other crap, right, So then this is my This is where I I basically compile all of them into these two things. And then these are just older ones that different pieces. Mostly that's on my computer, but like I would cut them out here first and then I would utilize them and then I can just de select them when I'm over here. But this is these are the fonts. Now take a look. Oh, I want to show you. I'm just gonna add text real quick. Look at the fonts, and then look at the ones that have the crown on it. The crown mean premium. So if I click that, now they want me to pay for premium. And I'm on the Plus plan. The plus was when I got in was a dollar ninety nine, so I'm actually paying more for the plus for this plan and I'm getting eighty monthly AI credits. There used to be more than that. It used to be like a like seven hundred a month, so they dropped it down to fucking eighty. Now the premium six forty nine a month, big library of fonts. So they they pushed me back back before they even had this, and now they want me to quadrupleed my payment to these pieces of shit for my I'm not making anything doing these these videos. I have to keep my costs down because I'm paying for it. I don't have sponsors. So if you dollar forty nine, yeah, no big deal. Dowar ninety nine is what it actually is. That's what they charge me. And yet this is what I had the whole access to all the fonts before, and now just about every good font That one sucks, but I mean, you get it. Anything that has a crown on it, I don't get to have. So like I used to use Bronzier a lot, I can't use that one here anymore. On my old computer. If I copy and paste, here's the cool thing I have old I have old setups like this layouts. So if I copy and paste, so I go, I'll go into my one one of the old formats here that I have, like for one of my old thumbnails, and then I'll type whatever I want to have typed in that font on that screen that's already has these fonts in there. But this is on the old the computer, so it's a pain in the ass. They have to go back to this computer with it. Then I can save it, you know, copy like it's like control sieves a copy and then control VI to paste it on another. So I'll close that one out and open up a new one and I'll paste it on there. But I can't do it from one computer to the other unless I start the whole entire thing on that side from the from the from scratch, and then I can save it. But that's a whole lot of extra crap, right, But that's what I would have to do in order to use these now because back then, and that's proof that I used to have access to them, and then they decided to give me less just because they change the terms and what they wanted to give. They should have added things that I didn't have, not take away things that I already had paid for. If they wanted to add more things, that's different. But they didn't add anything. They took shit away and put crowns on them, pieces of fucking shit. Look at all this, Look at the majority of the Davish rounded I was a good one. Delicious. That one's a good one. That looks like the uh I can't remember the name of the font. It kind of looks like my host sauce bottles though. There's a There's a bunch of them that you could tell would be useful that they take away from you. Look at all these and a lot of the ones that they leave you with are ship Some of the ones they took away we're shit too.
Speaker 5: But I mean.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of freaking different fonts that I'm not allowed to use anymore. Public O was an okay one. Spotlights Chunky. I used to like that one. The love f money, Yeah, look at all these ones. Wonderful Wilderness was another one. I used stupid names, but this is that's what they call them. So Wargate was another cool one, can used any of these. Western Shooter was also a good one. So that's what they do to you. Yeah, you already paid for the fucking thing and they take it away. Anybody have any idea what I actually do about that?
Speaker 7: Oops?
Speaker 1: That doesn't involve like.
Speaker 31: Lead and like you know, never mind accept the new terms of service or companies that just decided all of the same time that we are gonna screw our users, once our software, once our hardware, once whatever we've created has become integrated into the fabric of society.
Speaker 6: If you're allowed to I.
Speaker 1: Know I'm gonna do. I'm gonna I'm gonna get I'm gonna sick Lewis on them. That's what I'm gonna do. What the fuck is this.
Speaker 6: In terms of the sale at any given time?
Speaker 31: If you're allowed to opt me into new terms of service without me even signing something, but in order to opt out, I have to certified mail you a letter of this particular address thirty days before the terms of service occur, and you notified me thirty days and two minutes before that happens.
Speaker 6: That I need to do.
Speaker 1: If buying isn't owning, pirting isn't stealing, nice do this?
Speaker 6: Why should I care?
Speaker 31: Why should I respect your contract anymore? Why shouldn't I simply rewrite the terms of the sale the same way you have? Or as one of the best YouTube comments on my channel after twelve years put.
Speaker 1: It, you're ready. If buying isn't owning, pirting isn't stealing. I sent an email to Adobe Consumer Support letting them know that I'm chained the terms of service and allowing myself to own all of their software at no cost. Remember when Adobe went to monthly payment space, especially like their Adobe Premiere it's it's it's it's it's it's a it's a UH rented, you rent it basically, Yeah, same thing with UH is a subscription, just like Microsoft offices. Now I own all their software at no cost by accepting my email. They've agreed to the terms of service, and in order to file a dispute, they need to send a certified letter weighing exactly one point thirty three seven ounces and sealed the wax the exact cover my asshole. Failure to do so constitutes acceptance of my new terms of service.
Speaker 6: Tell me is wrong. I don't want to miss out on the things that I enjoy.
Speaker 31: Because consumer protection law in America is a because in these comments sections will always be somebody that turns up and says a few online d just do that. This is a government force that's being used against this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's called the ve that's called the vagine, that's called the pussy who doesn't like conflict, and the only conflict they like is to yell at other people who are standing up for things. That's the only conflict that they like to engage in is people who are who are focused on a different problem than them, so they can come up and side sideline them. It's like it's like a you know, sucker punching somebody when they're focusing on the opponent in front of them. That's what pieces of shit do. That's what cowards do. That's what Karen's do. No fence Karen Peterson, but that's what they do.
Speaker 41: Well.
Speaker 1: I thought it was kind of funny that therese two that I had on recently. I forgot the fucking Frojacks whatever said something about yeah or marginalizing women, calling them Karens. Like there's a legitimate Karen out there that we just saw it with that with that tranny, fucking douchebag, that transvestite that was looking at women's feet, that that was a Karen that stepped up on there. There there are Karens that that that term means something specific. That doesn't mean you're denigrating women. By and what kind of gay shit is that? I thought they were a little bit smarter than that.
Speaker 31: But whatever, Honestly, is government force not being used against me? Why is it that Pioneer cannot sell this fucking thing with thirteen year old firmware? Why do I have to find people who are as schizophrenic as me that pile the shit up in their garage like ten thousand at a time.
Speaker 6: I will buy them on an internet form because.
Speaker 31: If the manufacturer sells me something that allows me to do what I want with what I own, they get in trouble. We don't live in a free society nowadays. In many different ways we're allowed to walk around. We have freedom of speech, we have freedom of movement.
Speaker 1: We think it's an open air prison. You know how they say cage free, free range or free range chickens and they're about to fry us, yeah yeah, or spin or swing us over their heads. Isn't that something that atonement thing right back at you with the chicken?
Speaker 4: Is us?
Speaker 1: Just like just like the Christians like to take Jesus and spin them around their head. Oh look or free ever sins right?
Speaker 31: Technology I get it at television is cheaper and air conditioner cheap, but you have access to information to pocket.
Speaker 1: Tell me it's not Tell me it's not Christian, it's not judaism. Light, go ahead and try to argue that with me. The whole thing is set up with Saturn, Saturn cult freaking themes and literal cannibalism encrypted into it, and an atonement thing that people think is legitimate. They don't care about Jesus. They care about what Jesus can do for them. They don't give a shit about the person. They don't know them. They pretend they make up this bullshit. They have this fantasy in their heads so that they can shrug off their guilt. They built this up of a lifetime. And then you tell them, yeah, that's not how it even goes. Like nobody can take a shit for you. You can't. Somebody else can take your sins if you're if you're doing wrong, you're not somehow it's not okay, hey with God just because what because he did something like that. It doesn't make any sense like somebody else helk a loss so that you could cause loss on others. No, I don't think that's how it works. Causing harm to others is what sinning is right or causing hurt, sadness, hurting somebody's feelings, being a dick. Oh, but it's okay because I spun Jesus around my head three times. No, that's not how that fucking works, dude. You have to stand up for your own stuff. You have to be accountable for your own things, and if you're not, then this whole entire world sucks. The universe sucks, and I rejected all.
Speaker 31: There are a lot of technological advancements that have happened over time, but in many other ways, society is becoming considerably less free. Simply because technology is going up and up and up. Because we have more technological advances that help us in our everyday lives do not mean that freedom is not being lost at an exponential rate every single day.
Speaker 6: As we accept this bullshit as okay.
Speaker 31: I never want to see the words fucking purchase and buy in a contract quotes. Ever, Again, those words mean something. You don't get to redefine them. Fuck you if you try, and if you try to do that as much as you can, I don't care how many companies do that at the same time, whether it's preparability, ownership.
Speaker 1: Right, right, and then the precedents thing right, or you know, well everybody else is doing it. Does that make it? Does that make it less fucking wrong? Oh but everybody else is doing it. Your your stand out when you when you challenge it, or don't do it yourself in your own business, right, Okay, So everybody should just line up and do the same fucking shit and say not, then they're the weird ones. I don't think that's how it works. Right, is still right or wrong and still.
Speaker 6: Wrong just saying anything else?
Speaker 31: Fight back at every instance, do so peacefully, do so non disruptively, and do so respectfully for humanity.
Speaker 6: When I use an Apple's commut I respectfully.
Speaker 1: Great, you know, don't be rude, be polite on all this stuff. Yeah, okay, until until communications break down and they're fucking you still and they start utilizing government authorities to ruin your life. Then the whole with you know, without violencing. I think that goes out the window.
Speaker 13: For me.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be upset with you, but I'm not your I'm not your well, I mean, do you want me to be part of the cult? Do you want me the cult leader? I will shit, I'll even consider myself the new Guardian of the Sun. How about that.
Speaker 31: I think that there's probably a law in the book somewhere that says I'm not allowed to use, have and possessed much less people to show on my YouTube channel. I'm doing that for the good of society, to encourage people to fix things. I'm encouraging people to actually be environmentally friendly unlike Apple. I'm encouraging people to be able to stake money when they can't afford something new. And I'm encouraging a lot of people that don't have the ability to get a job, like some people that may be talking about this stuff, to be able to make a living for themselves and their family.
Speaker 6: There's no victim here. I'm okay with that.
Speaker 31: Listen, if studios didn't want to deal with this ship, they wouldn't have came up with this to begin with. It was the studio's choice to value control over everything over my rights of ownership. That's a decision that they made. That's not something that I'm allowed to do with my company. I want you to think about this for a moment. Imagine that somebody pays me a thousand dollars to recover data from a clicking hard drive. They pay me one thousand dollars and then six months later, because I decided to spend all my money on hookers and blow as a result of that decision, somehow they're not able to access their data anymore.
Speaker 6: You would think that that's insane. They paid for a service.
Speaker 31: After receiving that service, they got the data that they paid for, and somehow they can't access that data simply because my business goes bankrupt if something happens with me. We don't accept this in any other corner of society. We don't accept this when it comes to virtually anything else. But for some reason, we accept this level of insane control when it comes to media that.
Speaker 1: You see because government supports it, because government is run by the coryporatetocracy, because that's the true government, a cryptocracy, the behind the scenes, the agencies, the NGOs, non government agencies, kind of funny non government organization, because that's actually the government when your government doesn't exist, when it's just a paper government, that's the actual government. Through Economic Forum, the United Nations, all those people making those decisions as somehow always find their way here. That's because that's who the real players are. Yeah, but it's actually more than that, because those people are only regurgitating with the freaking rothschild types of people in the banking hierarchy of this cult, this cult of death are dictating outwardly or what maybe AI is now dictating to them, and maybe has been for the last Why don't is it really that crazy to think that the last ten or twenty years have been not orchestrated by it?
Speaker 31: Maybe thousands of dollars on I personally, when I've made the mistake of spending money through these type of platforms, I probably haven't spent more than seventy bucks, So for.
Speaker 6: One a way, I wouldn't really care.
Speaker 31: But if I spend a thousand or two thousand dollars with this company and now I'm just shit out of luck in.
Speaker 6: The studio just does this and says, well, suck it.
Speaker 31: You can pay for another copy of it. At that point, I don't give a fuck with the laws. In the words of Bill Burr, marry.
Speaker 51: A girl, you fall in love, You buy her house, You go to work every day, paying off the house. You come home one day she's banging the next door neighbor hand you divorce papers.
Speaker 6: You gotta move out, sleep on a foot on and still pay for that house that she's gonna stay it.
Speaker 51: I'm just thinking that you and I thought the laws says one hundred years ago, I could pat you with a fucking mom Pandle'll be like, all right, I thought the law.
Speaker 14: Says, do it. I guess right.
Speaker 31: Why is it that if I pirate, I can get an epop a file of a book that I can do whatever the fuck I want with. I can convert to a PDF, I can do text the speech speech of tech.
Speaker 1: But that was another example of how the male is hated in society and the father is hated even more. Where he just met what Bill Burd just explained or described all.
Speaker 20: That I want.
Speaker 31: It's elect copy paste of you on any device I want. But if I buy a book the legal way, I can only listen to it in this app. And if that app stops working, well sucks to suck.
Speaker 6: I just lost my book. Fuck this, fuck all of this and the best way.
Speaker 1: Kendall has made a a couple of my purchase Kindle books disappear because they decided that they were done with them. Some of them that they got rid of, they stayed some of the Michael S. King books stayed other things left. When they decided that it was banned by Amazon, they didn't keep it in my candle library anymore. And the DRM means if at any time they don't want to to full delete, they can cut out things in someone else's book or rewrite portions of it. They have digital rights management, meaning in the Kindle version at least, And if they're if they are the same ones printing these books, well whatever their newest copy is is going to be how they print your books now. So they're changing words. They can't even change history. Doesn't take a lot to turn a negative into a positive. In a sentence protest, ah, I can't you have you can't. You can't turn a kindle book to a PDF, which is great for the book author in a sense, but it's not great for just usage, right because it's only on your kindle, but Kindle, it's got to be wrong, but it's still They call it kindle, which means burning paper and kindling, burning twigs, the kindling the thing that you use to start at the bigger fire. And then there's kindle fire, which is a tablet and it's kind of like a mockery of a certain book burning that they're still pissed off about when they when they had all their smut from Hirschfeld and others burned in Berlin. Right, So it's like a threat. At any given time they can just pull the plug on it, and that's how they burn it. But burn or remove books like that stupid rage against the Machine song sung by people who are you know, Marxists themselves. They don't need to burn the books, they just remove them. Yeah, that's how zach del Rocca was a never vision about Jews, but about white people.
Speaker 6: The ship is just this.
Speaker 31: Stop accepting the premise of it. Don't accept the premise that if you want this particular piece of content that you have to go through this particular means.
Speaker 6: To get, use other means to get, use other means store it. You do you This is the only way that things are going to change.
Speaker 31: Bringing back that content of ownership means taking part in some non disruptive and non violent protests, and I'm all for it. We've gotten to the point where almost every single company is starting to take part in these practices where you literally would have to go to an island like Peter Thiel talks about and create your own society and reinvent everything.
Speaker 1: But Peter Tail also doesn't. He wants the heck umans and transhumanism has to be a thing, and lots of other weird things he said about mankind and its survival, and yeah, I don't know if he's he's the best example. When you're trying to appeal to a people talking about a guy who's planning it all of mankind's demise at his hands, well he gets sodomized in and you know, yeah.
Speaker 31: Scratch and the idea of reinventing everything from scratch, from the Qualcomm chip that goes into the phone for a modem, to every single type of store, every single type of content creation platform.
Speaker 6: It's kind of a meme.
Speaker 31: And I think that these small forms of silent protests really do mean something. A little bit of silent protest goes a long way, and I'm suggesting that more people that watch this content take.
Speaker 6: Part in those types of silent protests.
Speaker 31: Pick up your Pioneer BDR twenty two thirteen with old firmware and have fun and try to get the younger generation to understand why this should matters. What you do is every single time something like this happens. You say, Listen, that same thing happened to me.
Speaker 6: That sucked.
Speaker 31: Let me tell you a story about that. What do you think Guide them to the solution. Don't tell them they're idiots. Don't try to take part in what John Maxwell calls in the five levels of leadership positional authority. Wh're like, I'm older, I'm wiser, I know this.
Speaker 6: You're stupid. You should do what I say. I think you should do this. That's wrong. That doesn't work. When you see some do you get screwed.
Speaker 31: Have a conversation with them, Be open with them, empathize, sympathize, do all that type of shit that humans are supposed to do, and try to draw them a little bit of interest. I'm not going to call the people that got sucked over by reddit boxing their garbage CEO idiots. They're victims of a shitty system. It's the system that needs to change, and the way we change the system is by informing people and again politely, non violently, non disruptively protesting it in every single instance. Let me know what you think in the comments down below. That's it for today, and as always, I hope you learn something. I'll see you on the next video buy now. No, by the way, in the next video you will learn something incredibly important to stay tuned for that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So unfortunately I have to just disagree in the sense that once you understand what the true problem is and how deep it goes, and that it's a common hand all the way around, then it kind of requires probably a more more than just a protest because they don't play like that. It's like, right, that's like saying, right, your congressman, Yeah, okay, that'll work out. How's that working out for so far? Yeah? I am signing up for doctors for the to the doctor's site as well. I like that your channel also discussing health. Yes, thank you, So just the heads up on that. Go to my website, which is the simperfrylc dot com. If you can see me right now, the surf man, if you can see it right now, this is this is my website. It's easier just to go from here. You can go from this link here. But if you just go from here, then you see doctor Glyndon and you see Ballbusters right here right. You highlight that wright click copy and then you click on that when you scroll down to his membership which is a little bit further down. You'll see well you won't know because you don't know what it was before, but it's actually about twenty five percent less than it was last year. And with my cube on code it's another twenty five percent and off. Okay. And once you do that, you also have two more Q and A sessions with doctor glynnon that opened up to you every week, so it's not just the Wednesday that you have with him, but you then have oh yeah, this is Thanksgiving. That's why it's not highlighted. Thanksgiving is the twenty seventh. Everybody playing accordingly, but it's every Tuesday and Wednesday, Tuesday and Thursday with him, and then on the Wednesdays, Oh I see he put one of them on the fourteenth. That was oh no, okay, that's just a weird thing, all right.
Speaker 6: So there you go.
Speaker 1: And then if you want to see the old archives, you scroll down here this is the most recent one of his, and then you scroll down and you see all the previous I think they were uploaded. It looks like a little bit differently in the Times that says here, but you'll see him up here. See that in order? All right? I think somebody forgot to change the number the numbers on this thing. I don't think that was the last one that they did. I think the last one they did was the sixth, unless he was already gone by then. This is the week he's he was off because he was in Whatevata. But he still stayed with us and hung out with us on the twelfth, which was nice of him to do. And I think he'll be back on time for ours next the week he said it was gonna be back soon. But there you go. And so not only do you have that, so it's an extra two hours a week that you have to talk to him to ask your questions. In this format, you have this group of people here that show up and all the members have access to this and the little thing will could pop up here, a little green button that says ask or ask doctor G or doctor glitters like that, and then you go ahead and you type it in if you want, and keep the box open because you probably will ask you additional questions to help answer and you know, find the proper hobopathic or proper advice for you or whatever. Like if you say you have a headache, you'll say, like, is it sharp, is it dull? Is it throbbing?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: You know whatever? And where exactly is it? The front is the back of the temples of the you know what I mean. So that's usually something that requires a little bit backup forth banter. So there you go. And then on the other membership site you have the new content, and I think as this one that says quick here if you just starting, But there's this book you'll get twenty percent off of his heart, his physical copies once you're a member, and then hydro therapy at home, instructions, baby formula, c ex science to buy some instructions. There's all kinds of stuff on here that is not doing it, oh, because it's too different things health recovery protocols by name. And in the top left here you see a seven day detox program, a twenty one day beat juice program, and a sixty seven day heavy metal detox program. And somewhat floating around on the site too is a parasite cleanse It's called the Full Moon Parasite cleanse Q and is right there podcast. But you can just click this because then it's all thanks them pretty like that. It's interviews Peter medicine podcast. That's what the search is. Let's see, I'll just put pa or so it's e looks like a thing. Yeah, parasite cleans and then boop see full moon parasitel pretty cool, says do this for four consecutive days, one day of which must be the day of the full moon. Cool because apparently fit parasites are more active on the full moon. That's probably why people get all crazy during the full moon. Is that interesting? I wonder if maybe the parasite has a parasite. But I'm not going to give them any passes, but speaking it passes the share passes for you. Once you remember, you can give somebody else, anyone else twenty four hours access, says, here's an example of what the edited link would look like. And there you go. And then they have twenty four hours of free access so they can learn what you're learning. You can unlearn what you've learned, and like the Freemasons, you're not allowed to share it with people in your house. I'm just kidding you go. And then there's also the book. There's the Eyeful Health for the ninety Essentials, the full script. You get ten percent off as a member. You get ten percent off of full script and there's one for Canada and for USA, so there you have it. And if you want my house losses, one stop shop is to keep on for ten percent off and it's for two or more bottles. I think it is. I think it's like a twenty four dollars Minimore or so like that. It's for the keep on the work. They'll use it on the book though, because there's like nothing made on the books. The books are just maxedically. I'm I'm just taking them from one person and hand it to the other. There's no money really in it for me, right. The Amazon just jacked their prices up, and I have certain certain levels of like, you know, I'm not going to pay that, just like I'm not going to ever ask anybody to spend thirty dollars for a freaking T shirt when I used to when I grew up buying them for five and eight dollars if I was at the very most fifteen ninety nine, which and that's why I thought was when I thought it was expensive. So yeah, I'm not gonna like silver mine was just like you know, hippie shop or whatever. Everyone in a while they have expensive ones, but it doesn't matter. All right, there you go for as far as everything else is concerned, share those videos around or the channel. We need to get growing here. I mean, we're past the five thousand mark, which is great, but we teck, if it wasn't for all the other bs that's affecting this channel, we would be at twenty k by now. I don't know why we're not. I I have thoughts. I have some serious thoughts. I think there's some people out there that wanted it to happen so and not because there's something magical, but there is a little bit, you know, happening here, but also because they just had the power to do and I probably pissed them off in the past or some other reason. They're insecure, I don't know, But here we are, and so support the show because it's fucking awesome to do that. And I think it's awesome. And if I think it's awesome, then I think you're awesome. And if you think, yeah, that works, that's the old one. And see if theres anything else we want to do today. I think I have to get to the well, actually I have like fifteen more minutes. Who Spotify wants you in prison for skipping lines of code. I think we should open this one of them and to do this one. Let me see where my head's at though. All right, that's is that. Okay, let's flip it on this way.
Speaker 5: No I like that?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I that's why meet and then get rid of the one behind me. So there's two of me. Ah, there's two of me. That's creepy. I think, there you go. This one was a month ago, not that long.
Speaker 31: Before you make an opinion, I wanted to talk about. I want you to think about the penalties for breaking the law that I'm going to be discussing three to five years in federal president.
Speaker 6: Keep that in mind.
Speaker 31: Today we're going to be talking about section twelve one of the DMCA. And I noticed that was spent to the Revents team by Spotify as a result of their patches of the Spotify.
Speaker 1: We meant to say, pond me in the ass prison three to five years and pawn me in the ass prison. When you say it like that, it makes you less likely to just have that dismissive that could never happen to be type of ad too, because when you when you describe what could happen there it makes it a little bit less like just a concept and more of reality. And then you're realizing, yeah, that's probably not gonnayea. What else was I gonna say? There was some and notults I forgot though it doesn't matter. Let's go app that.
Speaker 31: They post it due to get up Spotify DMCA notes seeking legal help revances precede the DMCA takedown ords from Spotify.
Speaker 6: Regarding the Unlock premium patch.
Speaker 31: Spotify claims that the patches of their copyrighted works and its circummittents spotify technological protection measures under Section Trol one of the DMCA, such as encryption and transfer key protocols.
Speaker 6: Find the full DMCA notes here, and when you click it, they are using rich fucking text files and in twenty twenty five, the fuck is wrong with you people?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 6: In all seriousness, there are arguments.
Speaker 31: They say that patch enables access to copyrighted content by bypassing encryption, transfer keey protocols in and premium feature restrictions like skipping. They argue that this is a circumvention, even though the patches not enable downloads or give access to songs that are otherwise unavailable on free Spotify are understanding the patches not a copy Spotify's code. Songs of Spotify pre Premium remain accessible without the patch. Premium only features mainly affet convenience like skipping the app requires at a station prevented from becoming a usable of modified. However, legal precedents such as three twenty one Studios versus MGM and DEI versus Lizards show courts sometimes you bay passing software restrictions as circumvention, even one's about features and not to rict that's it's the copy righted works.
Speaker 6: Why this matters? If at a station.
Speaker 31: Bypass alone constitution is CMCA Section quobo one violation, then only premium but also the make app work when patch functionality can be affected. We are seeing legal expertise to better under gender position and risks until our deadline of one business day now.
Speaker 6: I do not use Spotify. I will never use Spotify. I will not use the free version, I will not use the revans the version. I will not use the premium version because I like owning what I bought and paid for, and their business model fundamentally is that you do not own anything here. We own the music.
Speaker 31: If our servers go down and we go out of business as a company. It doesn't matter how many how many years you've spent paying us. This stuff is gone. It's not my jam, it's not I have super audio CDs, DVD audio cassette tapes CDs, and I have rippers that I use to make copies of on all my computers that I could play back my legally purchased media the way that I see fit. Just like I talked about in yesterday's video, I do not believe that everything should be free in this world. I paid eighty dollars for sous Linux when I was thirteen years old, just because I want to provide value to somebody who provided value to me. They respected me enough to make software that respected my freedom.
Speaker 6: Here's eighty bucks. I'm thirteen years old in two thousand and two, might as well be eighty thousand dollars.
Speaker 31: But they earned it and I wanted to pay it. I feel the same way about the media and the software that I use. I'm not somebody that wants everything for free. Now, if you don't use Spotify when you're like me, and you find the business practices as thetrosus, why should you care. Well, let's take a look at how this application works, and see if this type of logic could be used to affect anything else. What reverst actually does to my understanding, let's take a look at free Spotify.
Speaker 6: Got some notes from myself.
Speaker 31: The ad injection points. So the Spotify application is hardcoded logic to fetch and play adds every few songs, does a skid account? Does a local variable? Let's go in a track and limit you to a certain number of skits per hour. There's a shuffle only mode. The play button is programmatically replaced with the shuffle for albums or playlist if you don't pay for premium, and then there are UI restrictions like the repeat que management and everything else.
Speaker 6: Now, the way this is going to work, it's my.
Speaker 31: Knowledge, and again I'm somebody who barely got past the chapter one Dennis ritchie c programming language is it's going to decompile the EBK into assembly like bycode. You're going to then change conditional jums, return values, skip entire method calls, stuff like that, and then recompile and sign the modified EIGHTPKA. So revans is not allowing you to download music you can't download using it. It is not going to allow you access to Spotify Connect. It does not allow you access to exclusive podcasts and content, nor are you going to be able to get access to anything that is lossless. There's no hacking that is occurring throughout this entire process. What you are doing is you are saying, I have five hundred lines of code on my computer. You know what, I don't want to run the code between line four ninety and five hundred Skip to five oh one. Yesterday when I showed you that stack of a black Mirror blue rays, my argument was that we are not looking at Black Mirror as a fictional work as to what could potentially occur in to the future. Rather, it's a hyperbolic way of documenting what has already occurred. Season seven, Episode one. Look at this video that I did in my channel. They already did take away somebody's brain and planned after the company went bankrupt. They already did ruin somebody's life and fuck with them that way. And the world that we live in right now is a world where Spotify can patent the ability to ascertain your or emotional state for whatever the hell reasons that they want at any given time by spying on you.
Speaker 6: And that's a business model.
Speaker 31: But if the people that make readvanced make a patch that skips running certain lines of code on your computer, that's three to five years in federal prison. I don't think either of those people should be spending three to five years in federal prison.
Speaker 6: But if I had to pick one, it ain't gonna be the kids that made revanced. If they hacked into Spotify's computer systems.
Speaker 31: And allow you to download everything that you want without paying, sure, throw the book at them. They didn't hack into anything. Skip running this code, skip it to this line over here. I want to run this code on my computer, but not that code on my computer. Who will you to tell me what I can and cannot do with my computer? And who the fuck do you think you are to tell me that I should be sent to prison for three to five years because I skipped running some lines of the code in your software. That's a little harsh, don't you think. Even if you don't like Spotify, let's say you don't like the revance team.
Speaker 6: Do you like add blots? Do you like luck Origin? Do you like the ability to.
Speaker 31: Tell your computer I would like to run this code that I've received from the server, but not this code if you criminalize this, what's stopping you from criminalizing that? I used to pay back in the day a long time ago. You can laugh at me, you say, pay forty dollars a month with Bloomberger News. I enjoyed maunt Levine's column. I would get ads all over this website after giving you forty dollars a month for a new subscription. You bet your ass. I had you block Origin turned on the entire time. I get to choose what runs on my computer, not you. But if you think that you do reserve the right to control what I run on my computer, tell me more. I don't think this is the problem of the Revans team. I think it's the problem of Spotify's business model. If you would like to limit how people utilize and interact with your services, then limit it on the server side.
Speaker 6: I have no problem with that.
Speaker 31: I believe in paying for software, music, movies, television, and everything that I find valuable. But don't you ever tell me that you think I should be sent at the prison for three to five years because I skipped running in some.
Speaker 6: Of the lines of code on my computer. This is my computer.
Speaker 31: There are many like it, but this one is mine and you don't get to say what I do with it. At first, I kind of thought of this as well, this is not really a right to own issue. You don't own any of this music. They're obvious about that upfront and true. But I do own my computer, and if I want to modify a program on my computer so that I can skip running certain lines of code that I don't feel like running, I should be able to do that. And I should not be sent to prison for three to five years because I showed you how to do the same. I think that's a little harsh. I think a law like that may need a little bit of reform. There are millions of ways to develop your business model so that you are paid when people utilize your service. The business models that we have now where you are literally patenting the ability to tell what the fuck I'm thinking and feeling all the time based on the shit that you hear around me that I may not even be aware that you're recording, is weird.
Speaker 6: It's creepy, it's lame, and I don't want to hear that bullshit. If PAN, if they didn't use it. Yeah, how often do you write up an eleven page plan on how you're going to a plot to kill your wife if you don't plan to do it, and if your wife found it's sitting there, eleven page plot exactly how you're gonna do it, Fucking diagrams on how you're gonna murder.
Speaker 31: Do you think you should be pacified by you saying, well, honey, I actually didn't plan to do that. I haven't implemented it yet. No, you probably say something like this, and you'd be right. If you a business model is contingent on sending people to prison for three to five years for basic reverse engineering and math. There might just be a problem with your business model. I don't see anybody pushing back against this, so too, I might send something like this. Spotify's takedown notice is procedurally deficient under seventeen USC.
Speaker 6: Section five twelve, and githubs own.
Speaker 31: The MCA guidance identifies only a pioral, not specific file paths, and offers no factual explanation of the alleged circumvention. The notice doesn't identify any Spotify code binaries or a decryption case within our repository because it none exists. Our repositories contain only independently authored patch logic patches do not decrypt, extract, redistribute Spotify works. They operate only in a lawful obtained copies that users provide themselves. The asserted technological protection measures are at most business model restrictions such as timers, skid counters, and user interface course have repeatedly held that these rules do not constitute effective access controls into section trouble one see Chamberlain versus Skylink see lex Mark versus stat of Control. In two thousand and four, that was an interesting case, the lex Mark one where they were tricking the printer into believing that it was an original lex marketing charactris that you could use after marketing, and in the court they said, nav screw you, lex Mark, You're there.
Speaker 6: They are allowed to do that.
Speaker 31: I would ask Spotify, which specific effective technological measure is allegedly an issue, which file in their repo circumvents that measure, and what copyrighted work has been there by access. I believe that the notice is inadequate under Section five twelve See three. Patches cannot enable premium only catalog offline downloads or Spotify connects. These require service side authorization and remain unavailable. These changes target at presentation, skid it counters, shop restrictions and user interface. This is clients that I did not encryption or acts as barriers to copyrighted works. Now, you do have cases such as MDV versus Blizzard and Universal versus Corey. However, these cases are involving bots altering server interactions. That's not present due now. I completely understand if the gentlemen at Revans don't want that smoke personally, three to five years of federal prison.
Speaker 6: I say, I think it.
Speaker 31: Would be a lot of fun. But I'm also not the other one in the receiving end of that notice. Changes things when you realize that pushing back against something can get you landed in jail.
Speaker 6: I respect that. If you're interested in help with legal counsel to reach out. I have a new nonprofit.
Speaker 31: Its name is Fulu Foundation, and what we're trying to do at Fulu Foundation are pushed back against what we believe to be abuses of this law. So here's what I'm going to ask of all of you in the audience. I already played lawyer. That was fun, but that was I have enough of that last time. Tech You're if you're an IP lawyer interested in taking on something like this. Explain to me why you think you'd be good at I'm open to pay. Whether you're a law clinic, at a law school, or you're affirmed that takes on of these type of IP cases. If you're interested in this and you have knowledge to the DMCA and you feel the same way that I do about what they're trying to do here, the same way about digital lows, contact me my emails down below. And if you're a member of the events team, contact me my emails down below. I'm open to funding some legal defense here, and I'm open to you sending a slightly sharper wordered response to what they send you than what you might have had in mind. I believe in paying for my content, my software, my music, my movies, my television, everything. But don't you ever try to threaten me with federal prison time because I skipped running in some lines of code on my computer. You know the type of people that like this law, that testify in Congress in favor of it.
Speaker 7: This guy.
Speaker 17: We also have the duty not to infringe the IP rights in the process. It is, in fact the manufacturers who have the relevant rights, not consumers.
Speaker 31: Now, I don't speak for my nonprofit. I only speak for myself personally when I say this. But fuck that guy said bullshit. If you don't care right now because it don't affect you, oh it will someday. That's it for today, And as always, I hope you learned.
Speaker 6: Someday I hope to hear from you.
Speaker 1: You're playing out or something. That's what they gotta go it. Yeah, James Freeing upload to something else. Yeah, so uh, Spotify, let me see if anything happened on thisthing yet. Yeah, it's not gonna.
Speaker 7: Show it yet.
Speaker 1: So Spotify has uh deleted me. Maybe it's been a year. It's probably been a year. They deleted my Yeah, it was at least a year. They deleted my channel, my my Ballbusters channel that was being distributed to them by spreaker, So, uh, spreeakers over here. So I have if you go to my podcast here you see I have this and have this when you go if you did edit I go to or is it like distribution?
Speaker 20: All right?
Speaker 1: So I'm on Apple Podcasts. It's added, but they've already they've already stopped it from happening, right, iHeartRadio. Apparently it's still on cast there's a couple of these that it's not on anymore, but doesn't show that they're not on anymore because some of them might be related to Spotify or something like that. Uh what was that stupid weird one Juvon whatever the hell it's called. That one tells me too, And all of my adred basically was gone. I was getting like, yeah, five six hundred different uh downloads and now uh yeah, So that's scrazy of everything. And I don't know why they did it because I used a jaword a little it uh recently. But this one right here, this is the other one I gotta put it. Did I put up the new one yet?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: This is just the audio. So I started this one, and this one's being distributed to Spotify as well. But I feel like I should probably start a new podcast, call it Christo's Cast. And I don't know if I want to start on Spotify. Do you want to start on Spotify? What do we want to do it from? Because they don't they don't distribute. You could just start it on there, so maybe I need to RSS it from I don't know. I'll just call it Christo's Cast or something. So it has a different name, but it's the same show, and then just upload all my old stuff. I think I think it was Europe at the last Battle that got me knocked off. So if I just don't put those ones up there, I could still upload a bunch of my old stuff, get something going in there, and see if people recognize it. There's so much on here, last six hundred and something. So all those all those six hundred and fifty six or whatever it was probably back then it was probably like six hundred episodes that I had were potential hits interests for people. So it was continuing to continuing to pay the bills that it costs me to actually run this thing. And then they screwed me over. They took it down. I don't know if they screwed me over, they just didn't want it on their platform apparently. So this time I started from here. Maybe I'll start another one from here, I guess. I don't know. We'll see how it goes. What does that saying at a new show? Okay, that's how you do it? Boom right there. Okay, maybe I'll do that. H I won't make anything off of it if I started from here, though, So maybe I well, then again it's already on its technically the same show, so maybe i'd just be it just makes sense to put on here is a different name, and then but let me show you what you have to do for monetization on here. It's fucking bullshit. So you now, if it's distributing from if it's distributing from someplace else and landing here, you get monetization immediately. Otherwise, if you want to become a spot Spotify partner program, you need to get ten thousand consumption hours in thirty days. That's hit consumption hours in the last the fifty three and the last thirty days. But it's not cumulative. They're not talking about cumulative. They're talking about monthly. I'm pretty sure because the book the needle hasn't moved right if it was, if it was cumulative, it would be higher. But right now it's saying fifty three. It would already it said like eighty last month, so that's screwed up. And then hit two thousand people who streamed on Spotify. I have hit fifteen this month? What not very good? That's for all the doctor Wooden videos or I do it. I did it as video format, so people could watch them more to listen to them either way. Right, So they're all righty here like that, and those are the ones that you see just scrawl away down here. Well no, never mind, it's not on there anymore. I didn't put that up. Which one, dude, I don't know why that would happen. Hold on, I'm leaving anyway, but why is this starting to happen?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Hold on, just give me a second. We'll see what happens echoing. Let's try.
Speaker 31: Let's just play one of them editing and changing this link without letting you know or the creator know. They were doing this in secret, not being open about it, and they would steal the commission.
Speaker 1: So they said, did anybody hear that? Is it's still sound like it's echoing. I just reset the roadcaster again. I think somebody is nailing the it's either the firmware or the or the or the this version. I think people are something something is buggy about the Roadcaster, and I think it has to do with software and somebody like you know, not me against me specifically, but it might be the service itself or like the I think they're like, like, I don't know if you remember when you had scrambler boxes. The government could send a freaking like a burst of electricity or something to short out your box if they caught and found that you had a de scrambler for like your satellite dish. They didn't want you to see shows from different countries or whatever, like you didn't want to see Chinese boxing or something like that, so they would they would basically break your de scrambler. That's the that's the old school, uh way of screwing people over. Yeah, that's not okay if you can still hear it. Okay, that's not okay. Hold on, if that was happening the whole show, and no one else told me, they deserve to get hung because I always tell them don't do that, because I'll start with the show over and I'll just reset everything. Is it my voice or is it the video itself? I see the audio and put capture device casting pro to chat. Okay, let's see you settings over here. Audio multi track. That's the way it's supposed to be. Doesn't make sense that there's I don't know how you're getting echo. Let me hear if I see if I can hear it on this line, it's gotta get this has to get figured out for too longer. Okay, alright, let's see you know, let me fucking play or not?
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 1: Hello, all right, see you let me? All right, No, I gotta go to the video. Hold on, all right, you're gonna hear. You're gonna hear some bullshit for a second, but hold on.
Speaker 31: The criticism in the video that came out really, at least the heavy implication the video that came out in this company is that there were YouTubers that knew that this company was scamming people, and they did not come out and say this company is scamming people. They just kind of dropped them as a sponsor without really saying anything. It was one of these things where it's like, I'm gonna do this really high visibility video discussing this company on my main channel, and then when they wound up being a scam, you know, people kind of mentioned it on Twitter and influencers kind of knew about it already.
Speaker 1: And this is for Yeah, I'm not hearing any echo on the Rumble version. I'm listening to Rumble.
Speaker 6: High visibility video discussing this.
Speaker 8: Company on my main channel.
Speaker 1: No, it just sounds like it's coming out of the fun. It doesn't sound like it's it's uh echoing at all. Okay, Well, anyway, violence Naked force has settled more issues in history than has any other factor. The contrary of pition is, which we're thinking at its worst. Robert HUNTERT Yeah, I agree with that, but I'll say they want everything on subscription all jevery Jewish exactly number six. Why pay for Petawood propaganda when you can pirate it for free? And laugh at how obvious the agenda is being pushed. Yeah, I recommend people go to here. I'll show you what it is. Right watch Just remember you have to have like really good uh protection on your on your computer. So it's watch series dot b R all right, and then from there, let's just type in Dexter all right, then you get a less hold on. Let's try that again and then it'll pop up whether they take them down. There's more than one Dexter. Did they take them down?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 1: What happened here? Yeah? There's new Blood, Yeah, I guess you. Then there's Original Sin. I don't know why they made you have to like put it in with that. So there's new Blood, which was a more recent series. Original Sin is another one, and I think there's more more. Oh yeah, this original sin is when he's younger, so it's a bad it's a it's prettyquel. And then there's another Dexter though, and I don't know which the name of this, and now I gotta hit Dexter and Disidenser. But they're not showing me the shows. That's lame. I'm on a whole different rabbit trail though. Let me find out what's it called resurrection? Okay, let's see if you can look under resurrection there is see that's weird that it's filed like that, but you can watch it. So these are the servers. There's six of them here, and if one does weird and glitchy, you need to go to the next one. But here's all the seasons for Yeah, there go season one, season two. There isn't a season two yet, but they have had a placeholder for it. And there's nine episodes. That's ten episodes that are available for that season. And this was in release day of July twelve, twenty twenty five, so this is current, right. You can toggle between these if you don't, but when you hit play, sometimes it will take you away to some weirdo site and then you just have to come back to it. So let's there. Let's see if I do an example here, thank you too, around a bunch of shitty foster homes.
Speaker 7: Finally I decided to find you.
Speaker 29: So this.
Speaker 1: Picks up where New Blood left off. It looks like so they just decided to change their name. It's not really a different series, I guess. All right, So there's that. But if I play again whatever you want, Oh, it's working for me. But sometimes sometimes they have bugs where if you hit a play button or you hit pause, or if you want to expand the screen or something like that, it'll open up another window of some other bullshit site. Sometimes it's like japaname porn or something like that. So you just X out of it and then you go right back and press the same button again. It works. That's just but that's what you deal with to get free shit, right, So why not? Why not? So that's cool. I mean, just pick any movie. What's what's a new movie in the theaters right now? I'll hear weapons with just out there it is. I think I showed it actually did play a little bit of this the other when it first came out so that came out August third, I doubt, and I want to see it. Give me, give me another, give me another movie. Somebody in the in the rumbled audience, and I'll just see if I don't know anything that's playing right now, what's the new movie. Let's see. I'll just do to this somebodys. Uh movies in theater. Wicked for good nah' screw that moment, the Running Man remake, Come on, bad Lands Predator brad Lands. I mean, that's not Does anybody even care if that's there or not?
Speaker 39: Uh?
Speaker 1: Black phone? Oh, we just saw black Phone on there. It was already it was already advertised. See it's right here, black phone too, it's right there. This came out October fourteenth, and it's already here. Blink there it is. You're welcome. Pay me, pay tickets, please tickets.
Speaker 14: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. Looks awful for a reason. Yeah, secular reenacting. All right, let's find another one, just so I can prove it. Tron really, yeah, I consider. Let's see what they got going on black phone? Whatever the hell? That weird shit looks like it's a gay bologna. Uh chainsaw man Christie with the band everything ship right now, die my love? Whatever happened to good actors? Good fortune? Seth rogen, Oh my god, disease? The Isana Reeves is an angel? Okay, keeper, no thanks? Now you see me? Now you don't what Nuremberg? Go, they're doing that again. They're setting something up. Guys, they they they killed innocent people. I think it was eleven. Let's see how many people are how many people are hung in durting Nerberg? Twelve? You know how many? I think that's I think that actually works in wasn't it Haram and his eleven sons in the Book of Esther said they did they literally, but only ten were executed. Oh okay, they're twelve defendants, but only ten were executed. Well, then Haram and his tenth made up eleven. Maybe how many are you'll find out? I think there's well, there's a connection between the Pyium and what they did there. That's why I'm getting at.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 41: You go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Book of Esther seventy five thousand of Haman supporters. They call them supporters. They were just innocent people who understood that there was a subversive Jewish element that they weren't called Jews back then that wanted to kill and overthrow and destroy their their way of life, and that's why they were supportive. But that just would they go around and ask people to know they just went on a kill crazy rampage that a Hasirius the King or if you want to call them Donald Trump today let happen. Because he was pussy spelled by Esther. So first Mordecai gets found out Haram's gonna take him down because he's a subversive and he's about to try to overthrow the Hasperus, Esther says, that's my cousin. You're messing with pussy, pussy, pussy, and then he she's like, I want the gallus set up for Haram. Haram and his ten sons I think were hung. Let's see hung ten sons plus him. Okay, so it's very close to the ten And yeah, okay, that's enough. But I'm telling you there's going to be a k crazy rampage after the fact. And the thing that they say we need a Nurember two point zero, why so that you can literally kill innocent people and let the Jews go free, Because that's exactly what they did. So when people ask for that, they don't know what the hell they're talking about. They sound like retards to me because they are. So let's see if Nurremberg is in there. But it is. If you want to throw up? Is that it right there? It doesn't look like the same No, that's the different is it that one?
Speaker 26: No?
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't look like the same thing. Twenty twenty five, twenty twenty five, Nurnberg, forty five. I guess it's this one. Yep, that's the one. Say you look at the head, say the head there you go, that's it. And of course Germany bad. I'm sure it is, yeah, big bad Germany. This definitely isn't going to be a movie made in Hollywood that says, yeah, we had it all wrong. The Jews are devils, right, so don't expect that Predator bad Lands three D. That's how you know it sucks because they have to entice you with that. But yeah, think of any movie ever and you can put it in here and it's there. Isn't that cool? That's why I said, go to FTG Media quick, that button right there and support your local ball buster. He just gave you the ticket to all movies. Support your local ballbuster immediately one that is accurate in one of those inter is funny. Yeah, all right, the six fifteen. I gotta be a somewhere soon, and I'm kind of getting dizzy. I'm on the three day fast. I was just drinking what they call it, what's that word, chicken bowllion, right, because it's just salt. It's basically just salt and herbs, so you salt doesn't have any calories to it. It's technically not beatriking fast. Plus it gives you the what do you call it, the electrolytes that you need so your brain doesn't get all foggy and retarded. So I had two glasses of that. I'll probably end up shitting like liquid later because of that all the salt. But that's okay, uh huh. So everybody have a good time, good awesome. I kind of feel like I'm wasted a little bit of time today. Not too happy about that, but support the show, get your Danny essentials, and have a nice day.