Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Knight Live. I am your host, The Cajun Night, Jacob Mook, and here we are Cult. Well, I was gonna say, cult members, excuse me, members of the retinue. I gotta be honest with you this particular episode, I did no backwork. I have nothing ready to go. I am putting it on the members of the retinue to hit me in the DMS to keep the conversation going. You know, at this point, I feel like it's worthy. I feel like the members of the listenership of this particular podcast. I feel like y'all come with enough hot takes to where we could just kind of free form it and we'll just see where it goes. I've had a couple of members send me some things. We're gonna open them up. We're gonna see what's up. I don't know all I know as far as the Oh God, as far as the world news is concerned, it's something pretty I know, shocker to everyone ever. But the Iran America conversation is still you know, depending on what day you look into it, they're about to announce the ceasefire versus about to announce all out warfare the America Israel situation. Either Trump hates ned Yahoo and or is trying to suck him off under the table without anybody seeing. It depends on where you get your information. So I think it would be more wisely advised for us to get our information from the members of the Cajun Night Retinue. For the record, if you're listening right now and you want to be a part of the retinue itself, come to patreon dot com slash Cajun Night link in the description below. Come join us every Wednesday night a nine pm Central. Come be a part of the conversation. Come let your voice be heard. All the things, all the stuff are right cool. Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I am gonna go ahead and share the screen and we are gonna get into Oh, I got a couple more chests to open up. Ba bah bop. All right. Whoa. That's not what I thought it was gonna be. But you know what, again, sight unseen. We're going live. As Bill O'Reilly once said before you know he was a despicable human being. You'll do it live. That's what we're doing right now. That's what we're doing right now. So we're gonna go and share the screen. Let me make sure I share sound bah bah bop, all right, some all right to my computer like an extra like two seconds to make that make sense. But that's beside the point. Okay, So first off, Spectrum News, this download the app whatever. Beside the point. Fauci the man, the myth, the absolute despicable human being. He is speaking on behalf of the Republicans who are attacking him over COVID origins. Listen, if you've been a listener of the show or a watcher of the show, whether you're listening on Patreon versus Apple and Spotify and all the things, whatever, you understand that we are not very huge fans of Anthony Fauci, Old Tony himself. Right, So let's get into it here. So Fauci defends himself against Republican attacks over COVID origins. Well, of course he's gonna defend himself beside the point in his first public testimony since he retired from the federal government in December of twenty twenty two. Retired from the government in twenty twenty two, meaning that he's at least had to be a part of the government since two thousand and two, make your own determinations moving forward here. Doctor Fauci on Monday defending himself against Republican accusations that he had a hand in unleashing the COVID nineteen virus more years ago and tried to cover up the possibility that it escaped from a Chinese lab, which again, listen members of the revenue listeners of the Cajun Night, I feel like, if you're still living under the delusion that the COVID vaccine, the COVID virus, all the things, was actually released from a bat in some sort of crazy meet the focker's, you know, version of events of like one thing going wrong leading to fifteen things going wrong, whatever the case, right, if you're still a believer that that's the case, I'm not trying to insult you. What I'm saying is that it's time to wake up. It's time to join the rest of the human population and realize that COVID itself wasn't a quote unquote leak from a lab. It wasn't from the bat meat that the Chinese are eating. Because that's the other problem, right, Either the Chinese are so starving that they're eating bats, or the Chinese have so much food abundance that they would never even think of eating a sky rodent. Both of these can't be true at the same time, So you make it make sense to you, good listener of the Cajun Night. All I'm saying is, at this point, with all of the information that we have available to us, I think it's very viable to say that even if you are a full on believer in government narratives and all the things, which if that's the case, I don't know why you're listening to the show, but I'm glad you're here. I'm glad you're fucking here. Listen. At this point, it's pretty understood that COVID virus was a controlled release from a laboratory in China from the Wuhan region. I don't think this is a crazy conspiratorial take to have at this point. I think we've all pretty much made our peace with it in whatever way that you can. Now, if you're somebody that believed the government narrative through and through, I'm not judging you, Okay. The Cajun Knight is not going to judge somebody for making the best decision that they could based off of the information that they had available to them at the time. That's not what I'm here to do, all right, now, that's out the way. I do, however, believe that it's okay for us to recognize that we were wrong, we fucked up. It's okay to admit that you fucked up. If anything, there's freedom in that. There is a real weight lifted off of your shoulders to be like, you know what, I was incorrect in my assumptions. I was incorrect in and I was like planting my feet in that hill. I was willing to die on that hill all the things. Yes, okay, got you yo. There were Confederates in the Civil War that planted their heels into the Confederacy that didn't own slaves, but they were like here for the state. They were right or die all the things. And then at the end of it, reconstruction going on. Even the most prolific of the Confederate generals also forrest. So Benjamin Buford Forrest whatever, one of the founders of the Klan, he even recognized that it's you know what, hey, y'all, I was a little fucked up. I was a little presumptuous in my first understandings. I was wrong. It's okay to admit that. There's real freedom in admitting that you were incorrect with certain things, and members of the retinue, anybody listening to this right now, it's okay to admit that you were wrong when it came to the COVID conversation because your workplace told you that if you didn't get a vaccine you were going to be fired. You weren't going to be allowed to come back to work until you could show on a card that you had gotten the jab Listen, Cajuan Knight is not here to judge you on that. I get it, I get it. You did what you felt was right in the moment. However, and with all love and respect and all the accolades, all the things, all the stuff, all the blessings, we're a few years after the fact. It's okay to look at the statistics and look at the reality of it and be like, damn, I got three boosters that year without knowing what I was injecting on my body. I'm not gonna judge you on that. Good listener slash viewer of the Cajun Night. And if you're listening to this instead of doing it. Please come check us out Patreon dot com, slash Cajun Night all the Things Cool Coo Cool link in description below. Listen, I'm not gonna judge you on that. I get it. You were doing what you truly, in your heart of hearts felt was right at the time. What I'm saying is time to grow up. It's time to wake up. It's time to you know, act your age and I know the old Blink one eighty to two song, what's my age again? What's my I find fine? Fine, your age is fucking thirty five, Stephanie. It's time. It's time for you to recognize, like, hey, maybe I shouldn't have gotten this vaccine the first slash fourth time and not knowing what I was injecting into my body. It's okay, it's good. Come to the group, Come to the collective of people who understand that, like, hey, you were doing what you were told was correct, and like, all right, it's time to wake up. It's time to be a grown up and take responsibility for our actions. That's something that our generation is a real problem with doing overall. You know, you do have your one's season tuosies myself Raven Lee we take responsibility when we say some shit that's off colored, namely Candace Owans. I'm not gonna get into that right now. I'm about to release an entire episode on The Cold Conspiracy of why I can't stand Candace Owans and like how many times she's been wrong? But beside the point, beside the point, it's okay to be an adult and realize, like, damn, I was incorrect when I was twenty eight, when I was twenty five, when I was twenty one, when I was nineteen, I was wrong. I thought I had it figured out. I didn't know shit about fuck, And you know what, it's time for me to grow up. It's time for me to be a part of the voting majority. It's time for me to take responsibility for my actions. It's time for me to take control of my life. That's a very good it's a very normal thing. Everybody goes through that in their own time and in their own way. And for the members of the retinue that are listening right now, in their own way and on whatever app they're listening, hey join the fold. We got jackets and shit. You know, hey, I'm a thirty year old and I'm a grown up like it's a thing. It's a thing. Before I continue reading this article about Fauci defending himself, Raven Lee has her hand up. Raven Lee, please speak on it. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean a lot of people had to do what they had to do to you know, be able to continue work and everything like that.
Speaker 3: So but this whole thing.
Speaker 2: With Fauci is really interesting because they only have a few days left to basically try to charge him with negligence with under with all of his lives and everything like that. His lawyer, Fauci's lawyer is trying to say that old boy that's gone after him, Paul, I forget his name is Paul something basically has an unhinged of unhinged obsession and wants to just see him behind bars no matter what. But like he even asked him, he was like, okay, well, since you can't like pretty much answer anything, what's today? And he was like just sat there silently.
Speaker 1: So the whole thing is asking's date?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what day of the week it is?
Speaker 2: Because Fauci pleaded the fifth like right away, I think he said twenty four words words total out of the entire like two and.
Speaker 3: A half hour hearing that.
Speaker 2: He basically it was just he basically immediately was like I was advised to plead the fifth and like that's it. Like that's that's all he would even say after being like berated. He was under subpoena as well, and so like he's supposed to be speaking of it. It's like one hundred and fifty five scientists wrote an open letter to the government calling for vilification and harassment that so many American scientists have had under Fauci's care, and they had baseless charges basically that Fauci was trying to cover up the origins of COVID and bribe and persuade his scientists to join in the cover up situation, and it sparked a whole bunch of falsified research during the pandemic, and like they made false patents for the virus and did all this stuff. And so he's just like I plead the fifth I do.
Speaker 3: I don't really have much to say.
Speaker 1: I love this. Let's get into the article. Ravenle sent it as a matter of fact, So Fauci defends himself against Republican attack over COVID origins. For the record, it didn't have to be a Republican attack. It could have been anybody with common sense. It just so happens that in this particular phase that we are in right now, the Republicans are the one that are asking the questions. But that's beside the point. In his first public testimony since he retired from the federal government in December of twenty twenty two, in the middle of the COVID shit, this boy fucking retired, went home and collected his bag. Never mind, that's not important, apparently to some people. Doctor Fauci on Monday defended himself against the Republican accusations that he had a hand in unleashing the COVID nineteen virus four years ago and tried to cover up the possibility that it escaped from a Chinese lab. Let's get deeper into it here. So, testifying before the House Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic, Fauci, who headed the National Institute of Allergy Infectious Disease right, okay for thirty eight years. This wasn't like he didn't just like end up in the right place right time. No, No, he had been there for thirty eight years and wanted to promote his drug was actressine for things that had no precedence whatsoever, but he owned a stock share holder of that company. Neither here nor there, okay. In a conference call in early twenty twenty, he never tried to steer scientists toward a specific conclusion. Yeah, If anything, he steered them away from specific conclusion. He also read a February first, twenty twenty email in which he urged doctor Jeremy Farrar, the then director of the well Come of Welcome all Right, a health focused charitable foundation based in London, to assembly a group of evolutionary biologists to examine data to determine if there was any validity to fer ours concerns that COVID nineteen might just might have originated in a lab, and then report their findings to authorities. Direct quote here from Fauci. It is inconceivable that anyone who reads this email could conclude that I was trying to cover up the possibility of a lab league. It's so crazy that he says that, because the statements that he was making in twenty twenty, twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two were very, very different. I would say, at a polar opposite end, of the spectrum than to say, listen, I never said that it wasn't a lab lake. I'm sorry. I didn't say that. People just assumed. No, no, no, no, no, no, no no. You actually said outright that this was some sort of a crazy evolutionary jump, that a virus mutated from animal to human in like a month, and then you were at the head of the gain of function research paid for by Donnie T. I'm sorry. Oh, if I'm gonna hurt some feelings here today, Okay, that's fine. Donald Trump is the reason why the gain of function research got any fucking foothold in our current conversation. But it was fauci. It was the things of the stuff. It was the day and age. It was so crazy at the time we didn't know, they knew, they knew. But anyway, all right, cool, moving forward here. He also urged in an email doctor farre, the then director of the I said all right, I'm sorry, Uh, there is no consensus within the US government about how the virus began. Yes, there is. It originated from Wuhan. That's not a crazy hot take. That's a very understandable everybody agrees with its statement to make. But all right, moving forward here, While the Energy Department, why did the Energy Department, who's worried about gas and electricity and nuclear power, why did they weigh in on this? You be the judge. I'll be the judge on my end, all right. Anyway, And FBI support the lab leak theory. For agencies and the National Intelligence Council have concluded with low confidence, with low confidence that COVID nineteen likely emerged after being transmitted from an animal to a human. And two other agencies have not reacted or I'm sorry, I have not reached a determination on way one way or the other. That's a weird way. That sentence is worded ravenly. I'm sorry, hand raised. If you want to speak on it, please, by all means go for it.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was just I was just gonna weigh in a little bit on the whole Republican situation. Like the Republicans basically lined up and took turns attacking Fauci today. I think it was today that they actually went over this and stuff and really went into about his experimental gene therapy and like, because you know, Fauci started out before he got linked up with Bill Gates in the eighties, and like their manipulation of vaccines as well as viruses have led to I personally believe the harm of millions of people because the way that they changed the patents and what they included inside the vaccines came directly from Fauci himself.
Speaker 1: I agree. You know what, at this point, before he read any further, our resident Jewish and our resident Catholic correspondent, I want both the other way in so m, what is the Jewish doctor, Royce speaking to you directly? What is the Jewish doctrine when it comes to vaccines? Now, I am not talking about polio, uh you know, mrns whatever when it came to COVID. I feel like I could be wrong Royce, Please please brother correct me if I'm wrong here. I feel like the majority of the Jewish community was like, man, doctor Fauci knows what's going on. It's it's absolutely within the qur'an. Wow, fuck off, within the within the Kabbalah to get this vaccine. Did the majority of the Jewish community believe that the vaccine was a justified, therefore holy thing? Please speak on it.
Speaker 5: I don't think definitely not holy. Was it something that a lot of them or a lot of us thought that with the information that we were given, this is what we should do in order to people say, I mean probably yes, there there were a number of Jewies that that I know that got them, that got it, uh mandatory or otherwise. So, I mean the whole idea is that so according to the tour of the Dor says that you should live by the commandments, and when it says lived by them, that means that the life takes precedence above all tow where even if I were to live on a desert island and all that were there were pigs, I would be not only supposed to eat these pigs, I would be mandated to eat these pigs specifically because life takes precedents.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: We talked about that before, right, like the Kosher laws and all these things that applies if you're able to have them apply, if you're living in some sort of a survival flight or flight situation, then you gotta do what you gotta do pig or or vice versa. So, okay, to that point in this.
Speaker 5: It's in case sorry so so in so in this case, I think that the majority of the Jus probably got it because we were told that it was life or death. I mean really that's what the mainstream media was portraying. Oh my god, if you don't get this, you are going to die. As you quoted the number a time, are you going to be responsible to keep to kill grandma?
Speaker 1: So? Were you were you going to temple at this time? Did you have a temple that you were like going to at the and the reason why I wasn't.
Speaker 5: Going to I was going to I was going to do synagogue. And then there was definitely social distancing. There was there were masks that were mandated, but that was but that was There were plenty of weeks when it first started that like there weren't services, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, My point is were there rabbis that were leaning into this? And this is not at Royce yourself, this is at the overarching umbrella turn because I'm about to ask the exact same questions to our boy Tony here within Judaism, were there rabbis that were saying, hell, listen, the government said that we should have the social distance of of so like we need to have that Like was that a thing that happened or was it case by case?
Speaker 5: I mean I would really say synagogue by synagogue, there were there were or some some synagogues that was were very much so fucked this.
Speaker 6: There were other synagogues that were very we need to follow if we.
Speaker 5: Want to stay open. As of the shoulder, granted, there were there were still people who had So it's very common in Orthodox family or in an Orthodox community to have like school in someone's house, right, so like there will be a savatory and there would be like lech of sitters and the like, whether it's Friday night or or shop as day or whatever. So I think that I think it was case by case because it definitely ran the gamut to.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, now it's a Tony, our resident Catholic correspondent, same question when COVID. I'm talking like in the early days, right before people knew that it was just the flu, before people knew that it was all the things. And I asked this because the church that I went to, we didn't do social distancing at all. We didn't do mask mandates, like we didn't give a fuck pretty much from the initial word onward, Tony, if you could speak on it, what was the local diocese's opinion on how mass should be conducted? During COVID was their social distancing? Was there mask mandates? What was what was the things?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was all that stuff. And when I was in California, mass was only held outdoors at a couple of places, and there were a couple other places where it was limited to twelve people indoors. So I didn't get I didn't go to any of the indoor ones. Uh. But Salvatore Cordilione was the Archbishop of San Francisco, and he fought for as many people at Mass as possible. One thing he did was he'd have multiple priests in the large cathedral at the same time. He'd have like twenty of them, and then he'd say, okay, well we're going to conduct twenty different masses. That means we can have twenty times twelve, and you know, you have a decent number of people in there. But of course Catholic opinion varied a lot. Pope Francis said you should probably get the vaccine. I think he even said Jesus would get the vaccine.
Speaker 4: He's just kind of a liberal.
Speaker 6: So it's about what you'd expect, and the overall Catholic opinion was pretty varied.
Speaker 4: Fair. I'm just navigating a street right now. I know this makes for great radio.
Speaker 1: You're good.
Speaker 4: You're good.
Speaker 6: The old days of the Catholic Churches, to my knowledge, never opposed vaccines, but your most traditionalist Catholics today do. And I think in the old days the Catholic Church used to be against blood transfusions a long long time ago, and maybe even against anesthetic. I heard that, but I haven't confirmed, and I'm thinking, fuck that. If you did an anesthetic to avoid being in excruciating pain because you're dying, go ahead, take.
Speaker 1: It, agreed. Okay. So, so in the earliest days of the COVID vaccine and the mandates and the shutting down of the world and all these things, the Catholic Church was having outdoor mass. And how did y'all take the sacraments? How did y'all take the communion? Dog?
Speaker 4: Oh, you could stand in a line and walk up and get it.
Speaker 1: But how did he like have a stick with the fucking unleavin bread on the end of it or something?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: No, I think we just received it in the hand like normal.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: I would remember, I would remember if it had been anything really weird like that. I remember one or two priests maybe just jokingly did a baptism with a long range squirt guns superio.
Speaker 1: I heard about.
Speaker 6: That caused quite a bit of controversy because you know how some people are like, how dare you? Yeah, yeah, you know, you know Protestants is to go, Well, if you're not gonna do it underwater, then what's the point. And as you discussed with Jonathan one day years ago, it used to be possibly a near death experience. So if you're not gonna literally drown and go unconscious, what's the point. That's what others might even say.
Speaker 1: I remember hearing about these uh, these priests, specifically of the Roman Catholic uh, you know, persuasion that we're doing baptisms via super soaker. I gotta be real. I support this just for my own Southern white trashedness. I support baptizing babies with a super soaker to the forehead. I think that's fucking phenomenal. But apparently obviously I am in the wrong on this, even though there was Catholic priests doing it just a few years ago. But no, to your point, I agree that's phenomenal, and I wish I wish there would have been more press coverage all the time, I can only find a handful of photos of priests hitting babies with an outdated super soaker because the super soaker is no longer available because a patent ran out, and they the patent off is trying to fuck over the black man. Which we could add that conversation beside the point. Yeah, that that was phenomenal.
Speaker 6: Just okay, Well, people of people have argued constantly over what's disrespectful and created in groups and out groups accordingly, and I don't actually, I don't have the strongest opinion about it. I think they probably did the baptism the right way, the traditional way, and then just took the photo as a joke. Maybe well, some people don't want to take a joke. The other controversial baptism i've seen is Greek Orthodox will jump the baby underwater.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some people say, oh.
Speaker 6: No, my god, that's childer Bruce, and I just think, oh, the baby's fine. You know, every time I'm at a pool with my kids, you know, people worry about them more than I do. And I recognize drowning is a big cause of that, but I actually do kind of want them to feel what it's like with their head underwater and just develop a feel for it.
Speaker 1: I agree, Maybe not in the context of a priest baptizing them, making them feel like, you know, head underwater, learn how to hold your breath. Figure at the fuck out kid. I feel you, though, Tony, I do.
Speaker 4: It's real quick, though. It's like splash and that's it.
Speaker 1: You know, you say that. You say that, and it's supposed to be. It's supposed to be a fucking dunk and you're up and you're good. But I have seen physically with my own eyeballs some pastors and priests of multiple denominations, who, man, they just hold that person underwater just an extra second longer. They just they just need a little extra water on them to receive the Holy spirit, you know, the Holy ghost, and then they come up and all things. But it's like there's quite a few that, like, man, you heild that person under harder, extra long, didn't you. No, man, I was talking about Okay, pastor, Okay, I see what you're doing here for sure. But I mean we're talking about a pass across the forehead. I don't think these babies are in any fear or danger.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't mean to dwell on this because some people hate religion. But I guess you're probably of the opinion you shouldn't be baptized as an infant.
Speaker 4: Is that what you're doing with your kids?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not a shooting't thing for me personally, with my own walk within the scripture and everything. If a kid wants to be baptized at five years old, fine, but they do need to know what they're signing up for. You know, that's personally how I feel about it.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: My oldest was baptized at eleven. Uh, my youngest was bad or not my youngest, My next down was baptized at ten. But I had a very long talk with them about what this was, what it was not all things. I don't believe that baptism is a way to get to heaven. I believe that it absolutely works towards that end, yes, but I don't believe that a non baptized person is like doomed to hell regardless, And we could have, you know, docturnal conversation.
Speaker 4: You're gonna offend some people.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I will. I'm sure I will. You know, the Jews believe that baptisms have to be done in some sort of a natural uh form of water, like a sinkhole or something a river that works as well. Christianity believe it.
Speaker 4: I didn't know they had anything there.
Speaker 1: Depends on the version of Judaism you get down in Christianity, we believe that it can happen in a baptismal font or a bucket, as long as a priestess present. Like it runs the gambit, you know, so, But either way, I don't believe that an infant getting baptized makes a fuck, specifically because children are within the age of ignorance. Like if a five year old commits some crazy sins, but you know, dies from some unforeseen circumstance, He's obviously getting to heaven because he's five, and God takes mercy on the ignorant, like truly ignorant. Now, somebody was like, I didn't know that that was how that worked. No, no, no, I mean like truly the child mind right. Yeah, But when you get to the age of thirteen, which within the Hebrew tradition, Christian tradition, whatever, you are seen as a grown up, you know, damn good and well, what's right and wrong all the things. Yeah, at that point it's time to stand on your own two feet, you know, so, I mean you had that conversation, but yeah, God.
Speaker 6: Loves the children for sure. By the way, I loved this quote. Have you ever heard this quote? And you know who said it? God always protects drunks, the fools, and the United States of America.
Speaker 1: I don't know who said it, but I've heard it before.
Speaker 4: Is Auto Bismarck?
Speaker 1: Oh my God, mark old leader of Germany during World War One? That's hilarious.
Speaker 4: And oh no, no, no, he was like eighteen seventy.
Speaker 1: Was it not Bismarck who led Germany during World War One?
Speaker 6: No, it was Kaiser will Helm the second eighteen eighty two. He took over from Frederick the Third, who had been Kaiser for ninety days and then he died of pancreatic cancer or something. And his father was Kaiser will Helm the first. Guys, will Helm the first I think got rid of Bismarck.
Speaker 1: Okay, nope, yeah, I don't know what just God said, but yeah, I okay, fair enough, fair enough, my bad. You are correct that Bismarck is the one that led in the pre lim to World War One.
Speaker 6: But uh yeah, the Unification movement, yeah, which was a response to Napoleon. Really it took a while, but that's why Germany unified. He said, we are not dealing with another fucking Napoleon.
Speaker 4: Disunified because that's fair.
Speaker 6: And the Catholics really put up a fight for a while, but Bavaria got incorporated, and that's the main reason Austria didn't.
Speaker 4: Was too Catholic.
Speaker 1: It's crazy how Catholic they were when Germany was super Lutheran. But I we're getting way off into the weeds here. I agree with you. I would love to have this conversation, but Raven Lee has had her hand raised for a good hot minute here and we haven't even gotten through the first paragraph of this article. Raven Lee, please speak on it. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 2: I was I was just gonna say, I'm one of those people that the pastor decided to.
Speaker 1: Try to drown.
Speaker 3: I felt like in that fucking tank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got baptized, like old boy love to hold people under. I was like, what are you trying to do, like fucking drown out the sin or something.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what he's doing, Raven Lee, because some people need an extra second or thirty under the water.
Speaker 3: Oh like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Well, didn't you get baptized again in country.
Speaker 2: No, no, I was like twelve or thirteen when I got baptized.
Speaker 3: I have my certificate or whatever.
Speaker 2: When I was a part of the church, because I walked away from the church when I was officially sixteen. Is well, the last time I was a part of the churches.
Speaker 1: I thought you got rebaptized when you were in the Marine Corps.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, sir, no, no.
Speaker 1: I walked. We got baptized a baby, and again as a teenager.
Speaker 3: Then I never was baptized as a baby.
Speaker 2: I was baptized only one time, and I chose to be baptized after doing like I did like.
Speaker 3: Three years of this program.
Speaker 2: And then I chose to be baptized at like twelve or thirteen. Yeah, I was like twelve or thirteen when I got baptized, and then I walked away from the church at sixteen.
Speaker 1: So maybe you should come back. I'm not telling what to do.
Speaker 2: You do you I'm good me a Norse trucker and CC you're gonna go like do pagan shit.
Speaker 1: We're gonna chat right now. We have a non religious a Nordic in, a Catholic, a Jew, and a non denomination. We're all over the place here. I'm not trying to tell you what to do with your life. I am saying that perhaps maybe perhaps you should return. That's all I'm saying. Do what you want with that information. And do you white boy wizard Tristan, our resident Idaho. I saw your hand was raised and you dropped it. Brother, if you want to unmute yourself and speak in on this, by all means.
Speaker 8: I was just saying, you guys are talking about the Catholic Church seemed to get the church or to get the jab. The Mormons did the same thing. And my grandpa was like super super fucking Mormon, like so much sp The motherfucker's name was Joseph Smith Jr. But uh really he was so fucking man dude, like he I had hope that he was gonna finally turn his back on the church because he's always been a conspiracy theorist, Like.
Speaker 1: How can you be a Mormon and a conspiracy theorist that don't make sense out loud?
Speaker 8: Just like I mean the part of distrusting government and world leaders and having freaking prepper okay, you know, prepper habits and all that type of shit. We didn't go as far as like us as conspiracy theorists. But he was definitely in his own league, you know, along with generation of people and especially as Mormons. Damn yeah, when they told people to get that job, he was fucking pissed.
Speaker 1: So all right, let's let let's ask this question. So and when twenty twenty rolled around, Tristan, you were not a member of the Church of Latter day Saints. Correct, You had already kind of walked away by that point. Yeah?
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, I mean I walked away when it was like thirteen. But like, I'm still in their books, and you have to do some fucked up shit to get excommunicated from a Mormon church. So from their standpoint, I'm still Mormon. But yeah, I know, I definitely was not attending church or practicing anything at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, fair enough. So during twenty twenty when COVID was like all the rage, all the shit, everybody couldn't stop talking about it, do you know what the Mormon Church did as far as social distancing or masks or whatever. Do you are you like in the loop as far as that's concerned, or you were long gone by that point, So fuck them.
Speaker 9: The Internet over the Internet and they think when they started back again, Tom, everybody, Tristan's mama, Why boy, wizards, Mama, welcome, Welcome to the cage, and I live.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy to hear from you. Oh my God. Okay, okay, Oracle, Ta the Oracle, Okay, please miss Tara the Oracle resident Oracle correspondent, y'all. Okay. So when COVID was going ridiculous and oh we need the jab, we need two weeks to lower the bell curve even the last of two years, all the shit? What did the Church of Latter day Saints do as far as their regular I don't want to say mass or service or whatever. I don't mean to disrespect. What do they do.
Speaker 10: They as far as I know, because I wasn't going to church then either, but my parents were. They started doing it all online, like yeah, like a zoom meeting. I guess I think my dad watched it on like they did it through like Facebook maybe or something like that. And then when they started back, they had to sit I think a certain amount away from each other, like you know, four or five feet the families or something weird like that, if I remember.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, Okay, would you still classify yourself as a Mormon.
Speaker 10: No, I'm still a member of the church.
Speaker 11: I mean I could, yeah, just like so, we could write a letter to the President of the church, the prophet and ask for our names to be removed, but then you have to have a meeting with the bishop in your area to have it taken off.
Speaker 10: And you know, I'm like, whatever, it doesn't matter to me to have to have that done. I don't have any anger or hate towards the Church, although our family was pretty messed up from it for a long time, just still is for a long time. But I don't have any anger. It's what my parents knew, and my parents thought they were doing the best at the time, and that's probably what kept my parents' marriage together too.
Speaker 1: Sure. And I have to ask you. Tristan has spoken on this many times as far as what his beliefs are versus what they are not for you personally, ma'am, I have to ask what And I'm sorry for all the listeners of the Cajun Night Live, but I'm very curious of this. What is your beliefs? Do you believe in God? Do you believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? Do you believe in Joseph Smith, do you believe in some variant thereof where do your belief start an end? You love? There's some Jesus. Fuck yeah, Jesus was literally the best ever.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And I mean I definitely believe in a higher power and for everybody, I think that's different. When I pray, I pray to God. And you know, I've had miracles happen in my life many over the last four to six years that I absolutely can't deny that when I have prayed that I've had answers to my prayers. Absolutely one thousand percent.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 10: TJ's still here on this earth, so those prayers have been answered many times.
Speaker 1: Okay, So as far as the creator deity calling him God, which is a human term, all the things, the Grand Creator, you're with that like, there has to be some sort of an order to this. There has to be a designer, if you want to call it that. How do you feel about our boy, j c A ka A you know, Jesus.
Speaker 10: You know, I kind of have mixed feelings anymore, just because of what I've read and what TJ and I have watched.
Speaker 3: And I really I.
Speaker 1: Heard you mentioned TJ twice who is he.
Speaker 10: Sorry, that's Christian his I called his name Christian. Yeah, sorry, Yeah, he's.
Speaker 3: Known by many things.
Speaker 10: Yeah, teacher, TJ, pojo, dancer, you can call him whatever you.
Speaker 1: Want, you know.
Speaker 10: I just honestly, I don't know that I know anymore about yeah.
Speaker 8: Because I've just read and I've gotten into some of the gnosticism stuff, and it's just we we we keep our minds open to everything.
Speaker 10: And I guess I'm to the point where, so I'll be sixty three this year. I don't feel like I have to know that. And as far as religion, they're all man made, and so do I enjoy going to a good Christian church and listening to music and you know, talking to people on occasion. Yeah, I used to go every Sunday. I haven't done that for many, many years. Yeah, because I just don't feel like I need that in my life. I know who I am. I have faith in something. Sometimes I don't know what. Sometimes I get really angry at whatever that may be when my prayers aren't answered, or my desires that I want don't happen when I want. But I also have just come to the conclusion that I don't feel like I really have to know because nobody really knows.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair, that's fair. Yeah, yeah, I'm not coming at you. I'm just for the record. I might, I might disagree with some of the points you've made this evening, but I can't understand where you're coming from. Yeah, absolutely can respect where you're coming from, and like, okay, cool, So Jesus you can acknowledge was like the truth of homies that ever lived. But you may have a different opinion on him than I do, and that's fine, that's fine. Absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 10: I mean, I think from what I've read, I feel like he was a good person. I don't know that I believe every everything, but then I don't know that I don't believe at all.
Speaker 1: That's fair enough. My biggest gripe with all the religions you name it, whether it's Hinduism, Buddhism, even Norse paganism. And I'm not trying to upset our resident Nordic pagan uh you know, correspondent here. Everybody has some sort of opinion on who Jesus was. Whether, oh yeah, we have a thing for that. It's balder Oh we have a thing for that. It's Christiana way right. They all have a story. Like everybody acknowledges that Jesus was like the guy, but they never listen to what Jesus said about himself. That's always my biggest gripe, you know. Yeah, But but I hear the points you're making, and mad respect real quick before we get tony. I see your hand raised ravenly. You had your hand raised for a minute. If you want to speak in on it, go for it.
Speaker 2: Oh. I was just gonna say, my girlfriend actually got herself removed from.
Speaker 3: The Mormon Church.
Speaker 1: Praise God.
Speaker 2: She was she so her path and like her bishop probably was one of the most evil son of a bitches I've ever met in my life.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, down with the matriarchy, absolutely, you mean the patriarchy, but I what I said, moving on, But they.
Speaker 2: Basically what it was was like so she lives in Canada, which is very patriarchal anyways, and out of itself where she lives, and her bishop and his wife basically covered.
Speaker 3: Up the sins of the men in the.
Speaker 2: Church and like of beating and raping and doing all these things and actually spun it on the women that came forward.
Speaker 3: And like it was, it was really ugly.
Speaker 2: They actually even came to her house and like under the guise of giving her food, right because she was going through a hard time, they brought food for her and they were like, well, so, by the way, you're in the wrong.
Speaker 3: You're the sinner here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you you aren't the one that's incorrect, and like did said unbelievable things. And she had to actually go through like great lengths to get removed from the church because they refused to let her go. And it was like a whole thing, and she could prove, like there was court documents and all of this stuff, and they were like, well, you know, and her sister actually has almost been murdered by her by her ex husband now four times and the church in Mormon Church in Utah has completely covered it up.
Speaker 3: Basically, it was just like you need to.
Speaker 2: Pray more, and like it's it's wild because I actually went to the town in which her family they're super Mormon.
Speaker 3: I went to the super Mormon town in Utah, and I was like, holy shit, this place is fucking wild.
Speaker 2: Here I am with bright I think I had green hair at the time, and of course I'm dressed in all goth and I.
Speaker 1: Was like you liberal, you liberal females suck you by.
Speaker 2: I can fit in in a lot of places, but let me tell you, in the middle of a Mormon town that has like two hundred people during your prey and I'm dressed in all goth I was like, you know what I'm here for. You let me enrich your experience in life.
Speaker 3: Like it was.
Speaker 1: Here's out here making friends, Raven. You're out here making friends and just trying to be a part of the crowd.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: I have a tough time with people that are willingly turning a blind eye to uh rape, an abuse of women and children, and and trying to be like, it's fine, you just need to go pray a little bit more. I have a tough time with that, and so that the Mormon to me has some feelings. I have some deep feelings when it comes to Mormon church.
Speaker 1: God he you speaking, please.
Speaker 8: I was just asking Raven if you remember which town you were in.
Speaker 1: Alberta or like outside of it.
Speaker 3: No, No, I actually have a I have a thing on my Oh shit, I packed it. It's kenush, maybe it's ka k.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to north sucker, north tchrucker or Canadian correspondent, what the fuck is y'all call it?
Speaker 3: Show?
Speaker 2: That was in Utah, But my girlfriend is in Calgary and up in Canada.
Speaker 8: Is that close to Bountiful, Canada? Because there's a fuck little Mormons there and they.
Speaker 2: Act there's a ton of Mormons up there in Alberta and Calgary and.
Speaker 8: All that they actively said said X traffic little girls back and forth from Bountiful, Canada to fucking Salt Lake and Progress.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't one hundred percent believe it.
Speaker 2: I mean, my mom's come on, and I know that she talked about this on the book Club many months ago. But basically my mom's experience was they basically were trying to sex traffic them, and like my girlfriend, you know, she was pretty much sold, I would say, and in a sense at seventeen to her husband, you know, they'd only met him, fucked three times. He came over and they had the you know, the lining up of the women where they like line them up with the you know when they're ready.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait. Within Mormonism, a man gets the choice of like the pick of the litter something.
Speaker 2: So when they come back from their their thing, that they go into it for two years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, their mission.
Speaker 1: That sounds badass. I'm sorry. I don't mean to be a dickhead, but like, yo, I probably wouldn't have two x wives if I would have had the pick of the fucking litter. I must have missed something here.
Speaker 2: So my mom, so my mom, Norse trucker, Norse trucker shot.
Speaker 1: Like, bro, I'm just saying, like you're Norse pagan, you ain't even got to this fight over like dog fucking I'm just saying, if you would have had your pick of thirteen women rather than the one, you might have had a different shot. And it's like, yeah, what they did.
Speaker 2: So what they did was is like so when they came back from their mission, they.
Speaker 3: Had all the available women of age.
Speaker 2: They go through like the ceremony or whatever it is. Basically they had in there and she her ex husband came back and like he he was actually from Canada. They brought them down and then they had like this ceremony or whatever and they hung out. Like one time he asked her parents, hey, so I want her, like I want to marry her, and like pretty much just married her on the spot like a week later and and then she was gone and she's lived in Canada ever since, and like that was like a whole thing that happened. My mom actually had the same thing when she was debating out becoming a Mormon. She went through all these steps and like she could go, wait, wait, wait, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm sorry, Raven Lee, real quick, I'm sorry, we need to take a second. Your mom was considering Mormonism.
Speaker 2: So when she was like seventeen, eighteen years old, like there's she's talked about this many times. But like basically she and then two of her friends went to the Mormon church and for like a year and a half they went through all this stuff and it came to that point where the missionaries were coming back.
Speaker 3: She got in trouble because she hand.
Speaker 2: Made her outfit and I guess her sleeves were like too short on her arm and they were like she not, you know, like whatever, and she's like they lined us up pretty much in this room and like to present this to these males that have come back and like all this crap, and so like my mom actually can speak way more intelligently on it than me, but like I only know what my friend would be through and like what they've told me of their stories, but yeah, it's a vibe.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm gonna I'm gonna need to speak to Miss Jackie on this directly, because for all of her opinions as far as christiandom is concerned, I didn't know that she once dabbled in a actual cult and like all the things. But like we'll get to that.
Speaker 2: The Mormon Church, because I'd imagine so that went with her though the friend that with her actually ended up staying in the church almost died.
Speaker 3: He tried to kill their kids.
Speaker 1: Like sure it was.
Speaker 2: It was like really bad. It took like twenty two years for her to actually like get away.
Speaker 3: From this, dude. So my mom has some really strong feelings on this.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard and to any person listening right now that might be of the Mormon persuasion, I haven't heard of a single positive story from the Mormon Church slash church. A Lardy saying, Trician, what the fuck you Okay, gold Guy Fox masking might say, what the fuck are you doing? Dude. All I'm saying is I haven't heard of a single positive story from the Mormon Church, and the fact that they consider themselves Christian is mind blowing, to say the least, at some very baseline docturnal conversations. It's it's wild, all right.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to do their rebranding. Dude, they're trying to rebrand right now. They're like, we can't call it Christians.
Speaker 10: Don't.
Speaker 8: Like, for my whole life, you've said, don't call me Christian, not Mormon. I'm like, make up your fucking mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the the Mormon Church slash Church of Latter day Saints slash whatever. I I've looked deep into their literature. I have looked deep into Joseph Smith. I've looked deep into what they hold to be true. I personally, as of this moment in time, can say I do not believe that these people are actual Christians whatsoever, or any version thereof. Some of them disagree with that. That's fine, that's their opinion. I got it. It's the same as like, uh, oh, I'm Orthodox Jew, but I believe in Christ. You don't, though, but you don't but you don't. Right, it's black and white. I'm sorry as far as religion is concerned, and I understand man made religion's religiosity. It's man's word on paper, all the things I in mad respect to that point of view. With that all right, there is some very core, basic differences of beliefs between your average I don't means somebody who's like deep into like the fundies, right, the fundamentalist Mormon Church, and I'm not even talking about them, just baseline Mormons, the people that you've met in your life versus your average everyday Christian. There is some very key differences that I would make between the two. I'm sorry, this is how can I put this without sounding like a complete asshole. This is the same as like a gay person, okay, and believe or disbelieve in homosexuality all you want. That's not what the point of this conversation is. But like, okay, let's say you got a gay couple that decide that they want to have a child, raise a family, all the things, versus somebody who's out there doing drag queens, story time, two libraries to children. There is a very hard difference between the two. And if you can't tell what that difference is, you're actually a part of the problem. I don't think that's a hot take to make, and if that offends you, I'm sorry. You are, in fact a part of the problem. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be that guy. But anyway, moving on, moving on, Tony, I see a hand raised. We got two hands raised right now, Tony, Lee it off. What's your take?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wanted to say a few things. I happen to have just driven through Bountiful, Utah. That's another city out there, super Mormon.
Speaker 1: Bountiful, Utah. They'd be having that, they'd be fucking yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, anyway, I was gonna start talking about gnosticism. I don't get the sense most people who say they're gnostic or really gnostic, they don't really believe in Sofia and the demiurgeons and stuff like that. It just means that you're probably raised Christian and then you got older and you got a little more universalist. And sometimes I feel that way too fair enough. Also, I've gotten tons of recent YouTube ads to join the Mormon Church. Maybe it's just me, but if that's you out there too, then you're not alone. I don't know what I do consider them Christians.
Speaker 4: Let's a pretty big umbrella.
Speaker 1: Let's let's break that down. Okay, as far as.
Speaker 6: Pretty big umbrella, it is even even Islam used to be considered a form of Christianity. At it start, it was considered a Christian heresy. Yeah, but you know, Unitarianism. I figure, what the heck I mean if you say you believe in Jesus, I just kind of take that at face value and say you're Christian. Even the Jews for Jesus. They don't call themselves Christian, but I think they are. It's like, well, you really strongly believe in Jesus in the New Testament. So even though you might have some Zionists believes too, I think they're Christian. They just don't want to call them Christian because they want to make sure that they have a foot in the door if they want to claim automatic Israeli citizenship, which many of them are still trying to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Jews crowd, Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let's they're Christian.
Speaker 1: Let's have that conversation real quick. As far as the gnostic conversation is concerned, most people, to your point, Tony, I would have to agree most people that classify themselves as gnostic or something nastic adjacent. And please, people who are listening right now, please do not feel personally attacked by this. If this applies to you, then take it to heart. If it doesn't, then leave where you found it. Most people that classify themselves as gnostic or Gnostic adjacent haven't done full literature. They found a couple of YouTube videos that were like rather enticing no doubt, and they brought up a couple of very really strong points with some early church fathers. And these are documented cases of things and stuff for sure, not denying. What I will say is and y'all know that I have done a deep dive onto gnosticism. It is the same conversation of scientology. What Yeah, I'm be real with y'all. I'mna real. I'm gonna be a dickhead for just a second. The same people that believe in the Gnostic text i e. The Gospel of Thomas, the Lost Gospel of Mary Magdalene, whatever, these are the same people that are like two questions away from believing that scientology isn't fact the real religion. And that's fine if that's how you get down, Good for you, God bless you. It's not reality. It's not reality, Y'all's that's just what it is. Is there philosophical truths that could be gained from reading these texts. Sure, fine, it's the same as reading a Buddhist text. Is it gonna teach you how to get to heaven? I don't believe so. Will it teach you certain real deep thoughts as far as how to live a fulfilling life? Maybe? Maybe, but that's up to the interpreter Gnosticism itself, as far as the demiurge, as far as the Lost Gospels of name your patriarch slash matriarch versus what the early Christians believe versus what the early Gnostics believed. This is a one to one ratio. The Christians aka the Followers of the Way were preaching egalitarianism. They were preaching equal rights for men and women. They were preaching that nobody is greater or lesser than each other. The Gnostics believe that masturbation and specifically sex were the worst things that you could do ever, And they were leaving babies on the side of hills to die from exposure because they felt so guilty about tying a soul to a human body, because a gnossism, that's like the worst evil you could commit. And the Christians were saving these babies and bringing them up in the Christian way at the time was followers of the way. I'm sorry any of these egalitarian quote unquote whatever, quote unquote everybody's equal, everybody's whatever the Church fathers did, but it usually leads to mass death saying the Church didn't also do their own fair share of fuck shit from time to time in the earliest traditions, and the very basis of what led to narcissism as what led to the very basis of Christianity. I'm very sorry to say this. Christianity is the only reason that Western culture has grown and spread in the way that it has. If the Gnostics were in charge, you all understand, the world population would be about one fifth of what it is right now, take that for whatever grain of salt you want. Anyway, we're all visions. I see a hand raised. Go ahead and speak on a dog.
Speaker 12: Oh fucking hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hold on, take your time, dog, taking time. I tell you what. You take a second, sam spirit animal, speak on it real quick. While we're all visions. Get to where you can speak on Go.
Speaker 4: Ahead, Okay.
Speaker 13: So I just have a weird question.
Speaker 7: Why is it whenever I joined late and it's every time we're talking about some form of heretics.
Speaker 1: Dude, I didn't even know this.
Speaker 13: Is it the quickest way to summon me besides weird?
Speaker 2: Look, I try to get him on Fauci and this most going off on a like an hour and twenty minute heresy conversation. I'm trying to talk about Fauci's bitch ass little videos and all this.
Speaker 14: Ship, and he's over here like fucking Jews and the Pops. What you mean, Raven, He's in the fucking Mormans and these motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we did this.
Speaker 1: I want to I want it on record. I didn't do this, y'all could listen to the episode you asked. I asked a very basic question to a couple of resident correspondents of different faiths. I didn't do this ship, but yes to your point saying we'd be talking about heretics and ship, go ahead and speak on it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 13: So I don't know what all missed. All I know is I came in.
Speaker 7: We're talking about the how Tony thinks the the Dwarfing Vampires are actual Christians and.
Speaker 1: Because the Dwarfing Vampires aka the Jews what.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, no no, with voice, he is just a regular vampire. The dwarfing vampires are mountain boy wizards people, they're the Mormons.
Speaker 1: The dwarfing vampires are ak mountain Jews ak Mormons.
Speaker 13: Yes, do you know why?
Speaker 7: Because live in the mountains under the mountains, and we call Mormon's mountains. You said that, obviously they're the dwarfing vampires.
Speaker 1: I legitimately when you said dwarfing vampires, thought you meant midget Jews. I'm s man. I didn't know where you were going with this, but I was along for the ride regardless. But all right, yes, dwarfing vampires aka Church of Latter day Saints, go ahead and speak on it, Sam, fucking no holds borrow, let's go.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, I've actually had some Latter Day Saints come up with the.
Speaker 13: Fucking white shirts that to talk about. Oh, let's talk about the Golden tablets.
Speaker 7: I said, Yes, the one that he couldn't fucking read that he didn't, right, Yeah, he was told you're not supposed to tell anyone else, transcribe it for anyone else. And he had two other people to do it for him, that one, the one that was known con Man that was lynched. Yeah, they got real fucking mad. And they short they left there shortly thereafter. He never came back to the neighborhood.
Speaker 13: So, yay me. All I'm gonna say is like they also the I think.
Speaker 7: It was Peter, he said, be be very wary I'm paraphrasing, but be very aware if anyone comes other than us that comes to talk.
Speaker 13: No, be very wary of anyone who comes that will preach of the Gospels that do not adhere to us.
Speaker 7: For even the devil masquades as an angel light talking.
Speaker 13: About false prophets.
Speaker 7: I truly believe that Islam the fucking Mormon, they all of them are are They've been led astray.
Speaker 13: No offense, white woman, But I still love you.
Speaker 1: Oh he's not a Mormon. I grew up Mormon.
Speaker 12: I am not.
Speaker 4: I do not consider all.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, white boy Wizard might be many things. Okay, he might be many things. To call him a Mormon that I personally would say is a lie.
Speaker 7: Anyway, continue, I do have him in my in my phone as the dwarf in vampire.
Speaker 1: Oh my God, Sam, what.
Speaker 3: The of all things for Christ?
Speaker 1: All the things that tristan whiteboy Wizard, owner of his own company out there killing it in Idaho. The milk, like the milk drinker himself ravenly said it not me, y'all. Y'all heard it. We all occasion night and milk still made its way way for butt stuff to come in. Beside the points, Tristan is not a Mormon, but saying to your point, please continue.
Speaker 7: Okay, then, so if I'm not mistaken, they y'all still believe Jesus was crucified.
Speaker 1: Couickt Ooh, good question. The Mormons do believe that Jesus was crucified, But I have heard different stories as far as whether they believe the Gnostic version of Oh is Jesus's spirit therefore wasn't actually him versus some Mormons believing it was actually him. This is a fair question, Sam, Okay, Trisa, speak on it.
Speaker 13: There's also.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they think it was him for sure.
Speaker 8: But you go and try to tell one of them that Jesus is God, They'll fucking have a heart attack.
Speaker 1: So they got no problem with acknowledging that Jesus crew was crucified by Pontius Pilot, third governor of Judea. But they got a real problem with the Holy Trinity, I e. Jesus in the flesh. The Mormons have issue. Okay, awesome with them.
Speaker 8: It's God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost. It's three separate entities, and I'm never they'll never can see that Jesus is God.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Okay, fair enough, Sam continue.
Speaker 13: To directly rebottle that, quoting from the New Testament. Uh, in the beginning, there was the word, the world was with him and the world was him. There you go that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Mormons don't believe in the New Testament. They think of that as the Old Testament. They think of the Old Testament as like the extra Old Testament.
Speaker 13: Jesus came to the natives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do, which, Dude, I've tried. I've really tried. Y'all know, y'all know how to do deep dives in the ship. I've done a serious deep dive into the Mormon faith of how they believe Jesus like jumped from place to place to people to people. Dude, the fucking Jesus from Jerusalem to the Utah natives is that is a wild fucking jump, Dude.
Speaker 7: What they believe they are the true like sons of the true Jews, because that's why they renamed the biggest thing the Mountain, z iion correct me if I'm along the white boy.
Speaker 6: No, I think you're right, that's true. And I still think they're Christians and the Trinity is not clearly explained in the Bible. And if they want to believe crazy things about early North America whatever, I don't think that really changes the overall picture that much. Well. I mean, I consider Christianity to be a very big umbrella. And even even Islam was considered a Christian heretical sect in the beginning.
Speaker 1: Well, Tony, hold on, Hold, hold the fuck on, Tony, as of time of re you classified the Mormons as Christian.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I said that like twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 1: In what way, dog, I have to ask you, in what way?
Speaker 6: Well, they have the entire Old Testament and New Testament, sure, Joseph Smith. Uh, the Muslims kind of recapitulated all that stuff. They think that the original stuff was corrupted, so they have their own version. But it's ninety nine or ninety the same. But yeah, if they believe in Jesus, even if they don't believe he was literally you know, one in being with the Fathers, the nice and Creed says, and they only believe that he was his son. That's what the Jehovah's witnesses believe. That's what the marci Uknites believe.
Speaker 1: That's what which is why they're both considered non Christian.
Speaker 6: Dog well, heretic is not non Christian in my opinion, what artics basic, heretic just means he gets some things wrong.
Speaker 1: Which wait, pause, fucking pause, everything stops. Hold on, hold on, and for the record, tell me, please don't think that I'm coming like at you by any means. I got to hear your explanation on this. You don't believe that hereticy? Hereticy? Yeah, heresy. You don't believe the heresy means they're non Christian? Why and how dog well, you don't believe in half the Old Testament? So we have to at least agree on the New Testament. And if these people don't agree on the New Testament, they can't be classified as Christian, you would assume, right.
Speaker 6: No, No, I think people get way too bogged down in every little detail of the New Testament, and then they consider it any one percent deviation from it to be you know, too much of a heresy. We gotta go to war. You're not even christian You start hearing stuff like that, and I think Christianity is just a really big umbrella. And if somebody self identifies as Christian, I just take them at their word unless they unless there's something extremely egregious. Dude, I don't have to morm to be egregious enough.
Speaker 1: I have to ask you, how in the actual fuck are you a Catholic? And again, please don't take this to me challenging you at your core, but I mean, if you do, it is it is. Dude. How are you classified as a Catholic if you don't even agree with the very core foundational beliefs of Christendom?
Speaker 13: I think I'm more.
Speaker 6: I think I think we're speaking of way too many generalities here.
Speaker 1: We are. We are speaking full generalities here, absolutely, but still you need to speak on it.
Speaker 6: Okay, everybody's got their concept of what true authentic Christianity is, and I guess the question is how much deviation can somebody else have from that before you consider them to be a heretic, which is synonymous with non Christian in your point of view, and in my point of view, Catholicism is the most correct version. And that's why I'm Catholic and I go, I believe Jesus existed, and I believe that you should believe in Jesus to go to heaven and that you know, God can work outside of that for people who've never heard of Jesus, especially little infants and stuff like that. And I don't know how to explain every little minutia thing.
Speaker 1: And let's let's go off the core foundation of Catholicism versus Protestantism. Okay, let's let's work off of that and work all way backwards. Do you personally, just speaking, you're not speaking on behalf of Catholicism, you're speaking on behalf of Tony. Do you believe that transubstantiation is a requirement for uh, the very basis of uh, you know, sanctification.
Speaker 6: Well, yes, I think the Bible's pretty clear on that. You might differ, and I think Lutheranism, Yeah, Lutheranism broken with the Catholic Church and they had to come up with some kind of different way to explain how oh, it's still there even though we don't have Apostolic succession. I hope that we're not losing Raven too much in this whole thing.
Speaker 1: But okay, that's besides the point, we ain't even talking about Raven right now. Hold on, so just Tony speaking on behalf of Tony, you do believe transubstantiation For those that don't know, this would be whenever you take the sacrament, So you set the wine, you take the bread, you personally just speaking Tony on behalf of Tony.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I believe that's true.
Speaker 1: This is Jesus's body and blood. It transforms itself between it entering your mouth and before it hit your stomach. You're actually eating Jesus. And you personally just speaking way half of yourself believe that this is a requirement as far as what can lead to salvation? Am I correct?
Speaker 6: Yes, I do believe that.
Speaker 1: Okay, how in the fuck does Mormonism fall in line with this?
Speaker 6: Dog Well, I don't know if they have a belief like that. If they do, they don't have Apostolic succession and it's not valid. But by the same by the same argument, I would have to argue that all Lutherans and Calvinists and all other non Catholics are not just heretics but non Christian. And I don't hold a view that strict. I think Christianity is a pretty darn big umbrella, and a lot of people can be Christians and also be an error in minor in major ways, and that's what heresy is.
Speaker 1: Okay. But but to your point though, to circle back to, you believe that the Mormons are Christian, but they are in heresy, i e. They are in fault correct. Yeah, okay, but they are still counted among his flock. In a greater.
Speaker 6: Sentence, Uh huh, Yeah, I think he restated it pretty well. Christianity to me is a pretty pretty big umbrella.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we have throughout the line.
Speaker 6: So you consider Catholics, He's orthodog, Calvinists and everything to be okay, but still Christian.
Speaker 1: No, No, I didn't say that.
Speaker 6: Is anti Christian basically or non Christians.
Speaker 1: All right. I haven't really peeled back the layers on my own beliefs on this one, but I shall, I shall, Okay. Do I believe that there are Christians that are Catholic that are still saved to the truest form and are going to be counted among the flock when the time comes and they die. Absolutely? Absolutely, do I believe there are Mormons that are no, not even not even one actually with I should give the caveat with the research that I have done into their religion, into their ways, into their rituals, all the things I can't find actually one, not even one thing that the Mormons believe that make them a Christian other than the fact that they believe in the Old and New Testament. But by that same logic, by that same logic, members of the retinue, we could say Christians are actually Jews and are a part of God's chosen Few based on the literature. That's not a true statement. Christians are not Jews. We do not adhere to Hamperor law. We're not vampire sam We're not fucking vampires, is what I'm saying now. Now, with that being said, do we as Christians take our references in our notes from the ancient Hebrew laws before the time of the New Covenant? Absolutely? For sure. Do the Mormons take their notes from the old laws in the time before the New Covenant.
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Not even they don't even take their laws from Jesus from the New Covenant. They make are shipped up from a dude who was a known con artist and freemason and freemason. Thank you, Tristan and all their temple rituals and all the ship that they do inside that it's masonry. That's all it fucking is point blank one plus one equals to to be a member of them, of the Church of Latter day Saints is essentially to be an adherent to freemasonry.
Speaker 7: Now heretics by the Catholics, you cannot be a you cannot go to heaven if you are a freemason.
Speaker 6: According to the Pope, heresy is not necessarily non Christianity, though I would pop.
Speaker 1: The popes would disagree with you on that one tony.
Speaker 6: All heresy is anti christian No, I don't think they would agree with me on that. I mean you'd agree with you on.
Speaker 1: That, Okay. And then this is not me speaking on behalf of Jacob. I am saying John Paul, Pope Benedict, Pope Francis, all of the Holy Church Fathers, the Vicars of Rome, the direct line between Christianity and God. According to Roman Catholic faith, have agreed that if you are a part of any secret society, not just free Masonry, any secret society, you are communicated excommunicator, You're not a part of the fold. You are not going to heaven. I'm correct, that's my point. So with that mind free masonry, most of the top elites, of the top elites I'm talking about, your average local lodge attendee is not some sort of adherent to some secret cabal that is trying to you know, traffic humans and do Satanic ritual abuse and all these things. But according to the Catholic Church, if you are a Freemason, you are not Catholic. You cannot be that both at the same time period, end of conversation. And so says the Pope.
Speaker 13: I mean with what they did to the Knights Templar, which.
Speaker 1: Different, different conversation because at the time the Knights Templar were funding multiple kingdoms, and multiple multiple kingdoms decided that they wanted to come at them for their Basically, they didn't want to pay their fucking loans. It was the French king that led the charge. But like the Spanish, and the Italians and and the well we could say, the Polish aka the Teutonic Order who ran that area whatever, none of them wanted to pay their debts. So they're like, yeah, fuck the Templars, they're heretics. They're worshiping John the Baptist head there's no actual credible evidence to say such.
Speaker 13: The Pope, like the Pope what years ago said yeah, no, we lied that. I there are.
Speaker 7: Which keep in mind when the Grand Master was fucking torched on Friday the thirteenth is which is where and one says, oh, it's a bad day.
Speaker 13: Yeah, he said, y'all both will fill the wrath of God. You will both be dead within the year and they gotten worm.
Speaker 1: Jacques to molet I know the story. Well, the group that I'm a part of is.
Speaker 7: So wouldn't you technically be a hairtic because you're a part of a group of society if you will.
Speaker 1: However, the group that I'm a part of is zero percent secretive. Our monthly meetings, our our minutes are open source. You could you, as matter of fact, Sam, if you want to come to our meeting, I invite you as my personal guests, like we have nothing to hide it now.
Speaker 7: I give your later or whatever the fuck he's called on gift m Katana.
Speaker 1: There you go. Now, However, secret societies, as spoken of in the New Testament, if it is done in secret, let it be brought to light. There's a reason for this because at the time of the writing of the New Testament. There was a lot of secret societies, there was a lot of Gnostics schools, there was mystery cults, all these things going on. And no, I wouldn't say that somebody who is an adherent to the Lost Gospel of Mary Magdalene, oh well, they're still a Christian. No, not at all, actually, and I'm not alone in that. Most of the early church fathers would agree, which is why these councils and synods were happened. But Tony, I have to like reiterate this, how and why do you personally classify Mormons as Christian based off of your understanding?
Speaker 6: On my understanding, they claim they believe in Jesus and that by Jesus you will be saved. I don't know the details, but.
Speaker 1: So the Muslims though, the Muslims believe that Jesus is the savior that they're waiting for to come back down there. Although if you look at the words of Mohammed, peace be upon him, fuck him, he remains right. He was saying that Jesus is going to be the one to come back down when the time comes. But he also believed that Jesus was again some sort of a gnostic being, it wasn't actually him those crucified, it was his essence all these things. By would they the same way, I wouldn't classify Mormons as Christian. I wouldn't classify Muslims as Christian. I believe that these two are very equal statements to make.
Speaker 6: Right, And I think Islam Muslims don't want to be classified as Christian either right more. Yeah, in the early days, abdel Maleick had crostas on his coinage and he reigned in like six ninety a d That was thirty years after I mean sixty years after Muhammad died and after the ration of doing Calys, So it was still kind of a muddy situation. And they could have been arguably Christian. But they don't self identify that way anymore, and they haven't for a long time. In an interesting way, uh, Muslim and Islam were not used to describe the religion for like a couple hundred years after it started.
Speaker 1: Because they didn't know what to call themselves. They were a following of a cult.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they call themselves Ishmael Lights because they believe you know, is Ishmael and Isaac and all that stuff. Yeah, I think Mormons want to be considered Christian, just politically because that's more of an acceptable thing to be and that, and they get upset when you say they're non Christian. But that's not I don't care about their feelings. I just I think that whenever somebody says they believe in Jesus, and I think they're saved by Jesus, even if they have other weird beliefs in addition to that, I just take them at face value, and we don't. I differ on that, and that's fair.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not trying to like start a fight between you and I.
Speaker 6: I just yeah, I know, but I have more questions for you. So who's Christian and non Christian? But when you're considering like Lutherans, Anglicans, Unit Christian Science, Puritans, there's a whole bunch of these groups. Jehovah's Witnesses another sure question. They don't have any added scripture at all, They just have the one we have. But people think they're not Christian either. So seventh Day at Venice, you know you don't have to answer all of these.
Speaker 1: I know these are very fair questions, Tony. Honestly, these are very fair questions.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I just don't know where to draw lines. So I don't really draw the line, you know, too strictly, I say, okay, whatever, it's a big umbrella. You want to call yourself Christian. Fine, I'll take you a face value, even if you believe a lot of heretical things in my opinion in addition to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here is where I, speaking only on behalf of the Cajun night, draw the line. And even members of the group that I belong to, who are Eastern Orthodox, who are Roman Catholic, all these things that they may disagree with the statement I'm about to make. And before I make this statement, please understand this is not coming from place of hatred. This is coming from a place of love. All the things and the stuff that being said. So where I draw the line as far as christendom versus something heretical. So I do believe that basically, if you acknowledge Jesus Christ is your Lord and savior, and you acknowledge his death as penance for your sins, then you're good to go. Do I believe that baptism is necessary for salvation? No? I don't. Is it nice? Is it a thing to add on to all the things. Absolutely, I do fully recognize and believe that if you are a follower of Christ should be baptized. Jesus was baptized, you should get baptized. Yes, one hundred percent. Do I believe that it's some sort of like a requirement to get to Heaven? No, not at all. Do I believe that, you know, just going off of the very baseline, I believe in following the Scripture to a t when it comes to the New Testament, aside from the obvious translations where it's meant to be interpreted like the Book of Revelations, we should be interpreting this, not applying it to our lives as a one plus one equals to type of situation that I don't think that's a while take to have just thing it out. Do I believe in the power of the Pentecost, Yes? Do I believe in the power of taking of the sacraments? Yes, absolute, fucking lutely absolutely, Yes. Do I believe that taking of the bread and taking of the wine in the spirit of Christ is that a good thing? Yes? I one hundred percent agree. And if you're somebody whose denomination believes in taking of the sacraments by all means, do it please? Jesus literally told his disciples to do so. However, do I believe that somebody who has never taken of the sacraments could make it to heaven? Yeah, for sure, because the requirements to get to heaven, Baptism is not even a requirement to get to heaven.
Speaker 7: Hell.
Speaker 1: Even the Eastern Orthodox, who are considered high mass Christianity, do not believe that. Oh well, if somebody was on their way to get baptized and they died in a car wreck, are they still saved? Well then yes, Well, then your entire fucking statement is debunked. As far as the whole baptism is the only way to get to heaven conversation. Which is why I do not believe that infants should be baptized. An infant cannot make a decision on their own. Now, a group of parents, whether that be two or whatever the case is here, judge wants to make the decision to raise their child in a Christian household, and when there are when that child is of age, gets baptized. By all means, yes, I stand by this, I celebrate this. I all of the things I don't believe the baptism is gonna be the thing to keep you from Heaven when the time comes. Just point blank, I don't believe that if you've never taken of the sacraments, you're gonna go to Hell. I don't. I don't believe that either, if you don't pray to Mary, I don't believe that that's gonna be your one way ticket to Hell either. I do believe that we as Protestants should give Mary way more credence and flowers than we do. And I full on speaking on this as a non denominational, the non de noomal national group, the Protestants, the Baptist the whatever. Mary's womb is the arc of the New Covenant, we should acknowledge that to the same level and degree as David acknowledged the ark of the Covenant going through the streets of Jerusalem. We should be dancing, we should be celebrating, We should hold some reverence for the name of Mary, like I fully believe. I mean, and even to say that the Mother of God, the Mother of God, that is a crazy statement to make in certain regards, because like God has no mother, because God, the Creator has no beginning, therefore has no end. Therefore has no mother. However, the fact that Mary was chosen to be the vessel of the savior of humanity, we should put some serious levels upon levels of respect on the name of Mary who married Joseph to lead to the salvation of humanity from the from the the well. I want to I want to be crude here, but basically her womb produced the Savior of humanity. We should hold it with that type of respect and reverence. I will say to your point, Tony, and to the point of the Catholics, specifically the Roman Catholics, we should hold Mary at a way higher level than most of the denominations actually hold her. Oh she was a cool chick, but you know, no big deal, no big deal. The arc of the New Covenant is no fucking big deal. It blows my mind. It blows my mind. But yeah, there's as far as Roman Catholicism is concerned, there is uh scriptoral doctrine that presides over things and stuff, and then there is a long church history of things that preside over things and stuff. I disagree with the majority of the human doctrinal things that preside over things and stuff. I believe in full scripture period. Stop for the most part.
Speaker 6: Yes, I think you're proving my point. It's really hard to draw a line on what's Christian and what isn't and what you're talking about with theo tokos and Mother of God. It is considered a condemned heresy if you believe in Nestorianism. And he was the one who challenged Mary being called the Mother of God in the fifth century under Theodosius the first and the second. And I think people back then were probably smarter than I am, because I was looking this up on Wikipedia just this past week with my dad and I was telling him I don't understand it, and he said they were smarter than we are. But they said he said that it's a crystallogic wells against Colin Mother the Mary of God. But the Catholic position is that she has to be called that because to not do so would be to separate Jesus' divine nature from his human nature.
Speaker 1: Right, which at the same time as you're saying that the Mormons fully believe in denying Jesus's holy nature from his divine nature.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I believe Nestorius was a Christian even though he's a condemned heretic. He's a heretic, but he's still a Christian in my opinion because he still fits under that umbrella where he believes in Jesus. We're just arguing over something way more obscure in my opinion. Okay, so do you think Nastorius was a Christian?
Speaker 1: Not really, No, because Nestorius himself, if you look at his list of heresies, it wasn't just one thing, it was like eight things that Nestorius himself fully believe that I believe. Yes, did he fully believe that Jesus was a divine being? Yes? Did he believe all of what goes into being a divine being? No? No, he did not. And it's the same conversation the Mormons have when it's like, oh, Jesus was like a great guy, but who wasn't like the guy? It was Joseph Smith that was the guy. And it's like, no, no, you're you are very much missing the point. Jesus didn't say. Joseph Smith is the way the truth in the life, and no one goes to the Father exceptor Joseph Smith. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Okay, I don't know what Nestorius A's other teachings were the Marian stuff is the only stuff he's famous for. But maybe next week you or I can enlighten the crew on this.
Speaker 1: I be down, I be down. I'd be down. And for the record, if anybody in the chat wants to break down the early Church fathers him by early Church fathers, I do, I mean pre six hundred AD. Like, let's let's get to the meme potatoes, y'all. Let's not negate over some shit that went down to the Renaissance when the Roman Church was obviously running the gambit and you had to fall in line with certain things. And anybody who no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no six hundred AD on back. And I did say AD rather than CE because I am, in fact a Christian shocker to those that listen to the Cage to Night. I know, if you or somebody that you know has some sort of like hardcore point that you would like to bring up next week as far as what the early Church doctrine versus the modern Church church doctrine based off of the Synods, based off of all the things, I would love to hear it. I would love to hear it. I would love to debate it. Openly with all of you before we get to Sam. I know your hand's been up for a minute, Norse Trucker, I do need to ask you, dog, please unmute yourself, nor Strucker. We've been talking about things, stuff, mostly within the realm of Christianity here. What is your take on everything we have said thus far? Is it just basically not y'all are fighting about dumb shit, so fuck y'all? Or do you think there's some actual weight to be had in these conversations.
Speaker 12: No, talking about some dumb shit, but like, I love it. Let's go God, I'm joking. I'm totally joking.
Speaker 1: Fucking go hard, dude, we're here.
Speaker 12: Right, But like, uh, you guys got to remember, most of your religion was built up by uh man, it wasn't built up by an actual goth right even even my religion is not built.
Speaker 1: Up by the gods, right, right, most of your religion is built up by Catholic monks who wrote down the things.
Speaker 12: Wrote down things and stuff.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so we can't really take what our quote unquote scripture. It's not scripture, but it's just a book, right, what we what they actually said, because it could be a little christianized right, or it could be a little bit Norse pagan. We just take everything simply by how it is right and have our own faith in that the gods will help us the way we need them to help us.
Speaker 1: Break that down a little deeper, Norse trucker, So you're basically saying whether it's Christian, whether it's pagan. This is like saying whether it's oil, whether it's water, whether it's hot, whether it's cold, whether it's light, whether it's dark. This is this is very contrarianism statements that you just made. Break it down for those that may not understand how you particularly vibe, I particularly vibe been.
Speaker 12: As if you are the good person in through your life, right, you go and do good things for people. Oh and I just got to pull my trailer up. You do good, good things for people.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm sorry, did you say pull your trailer? You're a you're a trucker. Did you just put your trailer up? In like one second, what the fuck has happened?
Speaker 12: No, I I've been sitting here for a while.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it, Okay.
Speaker 12: So basically, like if you're doing all these things, poor your fellow man, right, you should be good to get into your heaven your uh, well, our version of heaven would be the hell. Right.
Speaker 1: So if you're doing these things for your fellow man, basically you do good by people. The spirit, realm, the ethereal, whatever you want to call it, will do good by you. Sure, how do you know that you are backing somebody who is morally good and upright?
Speaker 12: By definition? You would have to have the heart to go and see if they are actually a good person themselves. If you know of a person that is not a good person, would you back that person?
Speaker 1: The reason why I ask specifically towards Nordic Paganism, which you are and adherent to. Okay, and before I say what I'm about to say, please y'all, I am throwing no shade on any body for anything, but like just throwing it out here Linda's farn. Okay. We had vikings that raided a village. Whether the villagers Christian, Muslim, jew a fucking talism, it doesn't matter. The vikings came in and raided a peaceful settlement and somehow was seen as a positive thing in the Nordic pagan religion. Explain why murdering and raping people is considered a positive in the Nordic religion, please sir.
Speaker 12: So it put it this way, somebody's coming across the channel and the evading force is just there to go and trade or something like that. The people that see this, these boats coming in from the shore see them as a threat.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 12: They go down to a beach or something like that, or field and they're like, hey, we're here, right when really they the on shoot. The people that are just trying to defend their home because they don't know who they are, are like, hell no, we're not having it an attack. First, I pause.
Speaker 1: You're saying that the the siege and the sacking of Linda's Form is justified because if the Vikings wouldn't have attacked Linda's foreign the Christians would have attacked them.
Speaker 12: Yeah what if? What if they? What if the Christians attacked them because they've seen them as a threat.
Speaker 1: There's almost zero point zero percent historical evidence to back that claim.
Speaker 12: Brother, I know there is right, because it's all written by man.
Speaker 1: I mean yes, but also the Viking literature of the the pro all the things, they they lean more heavily towards conquering and uh, you know, not conversion to the religion by sword point, by any means. But also we're not gonna shy away from the fact that it basically says, if you're not a believer in woe, dinner, od in, depending on what country you come from, you get got right.
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 12: But who wrote them stories?
Speaker 15: Allegedly the uh you know, Viking historians, although it was transcribed through Christian monks.
Speaker 1: Who right?
Speaker 12: So if the story was told by a victor, right would have been if the story was told by a defeated force, would it tell a different story?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 12: Right, So then it's the actually the victor that told the story.
Speaker 1: With that in mind, me and you have discussed this in the DMS, but I'm willing to hug this conversation should go out for the world. According to Nordic paganism, there is seven realms correct nine nine, and we don't even know what two of them are because two of the realms can be called different things. It's it's basically like saying, like Louisiana versus a Kadiana, Oh, these are two separate realms. They're not though as far as the mass concern so as far as the Nordic paganism is concerned. We don't even know what two of the nine realms are actually listed as, because depending on the literature you read, they're listed as the same fucking thing.
Speaker 12: Correct almost, Yeah, yeah, I think it's the heim and uh time that it kind of sounds similar. Ol Heimen is actually uh land of the Elves, Yes, that was elves, and super Timen is actually the land of uh the.
Speaker 1: Dwarfs, the land of the Dwarfs. A ka, Sam, I see your hand, the land of the Jews, you said it.
Speaker 7: I know, yeah, well yes, in any other setting, but he's actually you have the elves, you have the the fairies, and then you asked with then there's one where there's fairies and everything.
Speaker 1: They're all gmc sam, They're all.
Speaker 7: The gypsies are the are the colorful vampires due to like the.
Speaker 1: Calico vampires, the Caligo vampires, the.
Speaker 4: Last tribe.
Speaker 1: So yeah, fucking run it, let's go right god, okay, but all right, okay, super serious anyway, okay, so anyway, Norse Trucker being adherent to the Norse pagan religion. As we are talking about what is and is not Christian, what isn't is not uh you know, liturgical just speaking on behalf of yourself. You can give a fuck less correct.
Speaker 12: Oh no, like if you guys to do like the other night, we you wanted everybody wanted you to do a prayer. As soon as I piped up, you went and did the prayer, right. Don't don't worry about that stuff.
Speaker 1: Which I was. I was curious, dude, because for everybody who's less thaning right now on the call to Conspiracy Live, we I I was asked to do a prayer by white boy wizard. I'm Dad, and I don't. I don't pro you know, how could I word this? I try not to let my religion bleed through as much as it can, because there are so many people who believe in so many different things that are part of our cult collective. When it comes to the retinue, we have also a very diverse crowd. And I don't want anybody to be offended by anything that I do. But you you took no offense by anything that I said.
Speaker 12: No who says that I didn't do my part? And send to God to go and watch.
Speaker 1: Over break that down a little bit for anybody who may not know about the Norse Pagan religion, who might be questioning how you sent some positive intention towards Nelson's way. Flavors of the Forest. Once again, for anybody who doesn't know, go check out the Lincoln the description below Flavors Flavors of Theforce dot com promo code cults at checkout for fifteen percent off your order. But beside the point his father suffered a heart attack, I offered a prayer. You did not take offense to this, break this down?
Speaker 12: No, basically whatever whatever helped the person, like your faith, even the Muslim base we don't like, you know, but even the Muslim base. If we had a Muslim in air and he's like, oh well I'll pray to I'll ah, well, that's helping a person. We're giving him good vibes, go and do the thing to get through something.
Speaker 1: Vies yeah a good bye.
Speaker 12: Right, I don't I don't know what you guys got it?
Speaker 5: So yeah, But like for me, I I asked her to.
Speaker 12: Go and help him in his recovery.
Speaker 1: Yes, who is it.
Speaker 12: Girl, I asked, girl?
Speaker 1: Going no.
Speaker 4: E, I R yeah, I are.
Speaker 1: Okay, right.
Speaker 12: I asked her to go and watch over, right, please watch over Nelson's father. That kind of thing, right, as you were doing your prayer.
Speaker 1: So Er in Norse mythology is a goddess and valkyrie associated with the medical skill, healing, and mercy. The term also refer to let'st I'm just skipping ahead here. Regional healthcare collaboration focus on improving care and knowledge for individuals with epilepsy and intellectual disabilities. Okay, so, as I was offering prayers to God for you know, Nelson's father's recovery, you're offering is it intentions to Er?
Speaker 12: No, I'm I'm asking her to go and help, right, I am asking her to go and help.
Speaker 1: So within the nomodic realm, you can ask gods for help. They can or cannot help you, depending on how they feel that day. Basically, you're asking for their assistance in whatever you have going on in your life at that time, and even if they want to be assholes, right, even if they want to be dicks and be like, no, you need to experience this for some greater thing later on down the road that you can't see right now. What if the case is they're going to aid you in their way.
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, they will aid you in their way in some shape or form. So the base, the basic basically it could have went one or two ways. It went good because we found out that night. So yeah, but she is godness mercy as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough. I'm just you know, and as we have gone down the rabbit hole on so many different versions of Christianity, I was just curious what our resident Nordic pagan correspondent had to say on these things.
Speaker 12: Do your things and your stuff, as you said.
Speaker 1: Do the things and the stuff. All right, Well, uh let's see, I'm getting to the chat here. Raven Lee sent me a few things we did. We didn't even get through the first realm of what Anthony Falci said because we got off into the weeds on so many other things before we wrap. I know that, uh well, one of our homies had to take off early. Sam, I see your hand raised by all means speak on it.
Speaker 7: I was just gonna say, uh that, I'm gonna try to get you and Tony again. I'm obviously I'm gonna have the vampire, but I would like to discuss how we all eat to see it like everyone's how we did last time, just a continuation and everything, and we talk about exactly how everything all. So if you don't agree with the nice and everything. We each talk about it like we did last time, but more in depth. I would like us to continue that that conversation. And I'm gonna ask Tony why why why? Like what makes everything how he thinks? And I'm gonna ask you about yours personally, I think all of them. I think the Catholics are theoretical with any of themselves.
Speaker 1: So okay, well, Web of Mysteries for anybody who does not know is where you can find that conversation, Tony. If you want to speak in on it, go for it.
Speaker 6: Thank you for saying I'm not non Christians, so you acknowledge that there's a difference between heresy and I don't know, schis him or that's not even the right word.
Speaker 13: But well, I think you can be cured the way.
Speaker 7: The reason why I say the Catholics are heretics is because they like, just through Jesus and everything, we can now we don't need to confess our sins to man. We we put our faith in Jesus. We can now have a we can have a direct to one way call to the Lord. God says, do not worship man like a man, shall not have false idols.
Speaker 13: They shall not worship another you.
Speaker 7: There are people going up to the pope, kissing his ring and calling Holy Father, and shit, that man ain't that. He's not the Holy Father. I don't understand why they call him that. And God Jesus says, do not call another man father. That's not saying you can't call your daddy daddy. He is your actual father, but you have one above him, but don't call it like religiously.
Speaker 13: Don't call another man your father religious too.
Speaker 6: I understand, and just just for reciprocity. I also believe you're a Christian, but you are a heretic. So that's the boat we're all in. We all think each other as Christian, but we all think each other is guilty as some heresy.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to get into this on the next episode of The Cajun Night Live. For all the Cult members and the Cajun Night Live listeners who might want to be a part of this conversation, come to link in the description below between Patreon dot com slash Cajun Night. There's only one tier for entry, y'all. We're just trying to grow this to be its own independent information sharing episode every Wednesday Night and IBM Central. We appreciate all the good members of the retinue who have already gone and done so. But with all this being said, i am the Cajun Knight. There's been a wild episode I did not expect, but I'm happy for it, y'all. I am grateful for all of you who have been a part of this conversation. I can't wait to see y'all next week to talk deeper into all these things. Y'all, I am the Cajun Night and as always, Godless