Speaker 1: Guys, Raw and unfiltered. This is the Hard Truth podcast. This is the moment you guys have been waiting for today. My guest is a comedian. He is an award winning a writer as well, and he's also co host on Jimmy Door. Guys, brother, how are you doing.
Speaker 2: On the day on Block? Thank you?
Speaker 1: What do we got on our head here today? What is that?
Speaker 2: Did you notice it?
Speaker 1: It's kind of noticeable.
Speaker 2: Worth every penny.
Speaker 1: Yo. Let me just start right off the bat. How did you find out about me and MH three seven zero videos?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, I don't remember, dude, I remember, I'm remember, uh, you were talking on something and maybe it's redacted.
Speaker 1: Redacted, So let me ask what convinced you when you because I'm honestly I saw you on Joe Rogan. That was the first time anybody had ever actually spoken about the videos that I had seen.
Speaker 2: And dude, but yeah, you're saying, I.
Speaker 1: Was just gonna say, I didn't expect you to be supportive at all, like I you know, especially in the face of Joe Rogan's criticism. And the crazy part was when I remember when you were saying like, oh, you know, oh, it's exactly the same like, just like they just modified it a little bit the same way as cnended. And that was crazy because in my mind, I was going, this is exactly what I would have said to Joe Rogan if I was.
Speaker 2: Like, dude, people, and I'm glad that I could bring dignity and gravitas to Channel today.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. I mean, I talk about teleporting airplanes. So you know, it's like we're.
Speaker 2: What Don Lemon said, did it go in a black hole? Everybody said, shup, idiot, but it is number one anybody who's still doing this thing because I said, Jesse show you know, and people, dude, you understand there's a level of like now I know why these dumbass secret societies have to initiate you in levels because you can't just tell rich people the truth like that you could tell poor people truth. You can blurt the truth out to poor people, but middle like upper middle and upper class, you gotta walk them through the steps of dealing with the fact that it's not what they thought it was. That's just a fact. And so that's why there's a lot of hucksters that take advantage. If I went to Kawahi tomorrow with a DIGERI do. Steve Boykining gave me this idea. It's his idea. I'm stealing it. I'm gonna go to Kawai with a didgeridoo and be like a color fucking psychic sound therapistm some shit, and I'll be rich and just like bang fucking you know, drop out cougars from La like that. They're really you know, your dad's like a Golden Age composer. So they live on a compound and Kawhi. Now that's you could do that tomorrow because they it's like such a you know, they call it the matrix, but you get your own and you get to help build it. You get to help build your own matrix. It's not just put on you. You get to participate like a fucking dipshit. Can I swear on this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let me ask. I mean you were just I'm with Jesse, right, And that was the whole topic, was.
Speaker 2: Like project Unity. J good guy. We went and shot guns after the next Dayah ahead, Yeah, j dude, Jay smart And by the way, Jesse's very smart, like but guess what he knew. First of all, he gets attacked up and down because he used to work red Peter Thiel's financi or whatever he did there. I don't give a shit. Dide you understand, people up and down the chain have no idea the level of how fuck did it? They just don't know. Okay, so especially Rogan. What's that guy's name is it, Jack Krause? The guy very interesting stuff, But he said some dumb shit about Rogan, that he's a honey trap. What does that even mean?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 2: He jose to Joe. Fuck them, it's nonsense. But up and down the chain people are lied to. So you got to take that into account. And you can't just like, you know, everybody with their little personal dumb shit in this in the space. I never used those terms. Not an idiot, Okay, everybody in this space your little personal greement. No one cares about your high school problems. Everyone, it's a huge yo. They just told you Epstein was nothing to see here, Neil the grass Tyson tell you now about anything, you know what I mean, Like I would check it now. I don't believe flat Earth, but I would just check into it just to be like satisfy yourself with it. Some people, how do you feel about that one?
Speaker 1: Well, n GT, I mean he hasn't put out anything worthwhile in a long time. I mean, I've been doing science, and like I sometimes see some of his clips and he like gaffs at things like the Kasmir effect, doesn't even understand like why it's significantly.
Speaker 2: Because he hasn't done any science for quite some time. Since you've read his paper in school. He ain't done shit. It's like Douglas Murray, my boy Dave Smith that he didn't even take them apart because they didn't debate. Douglas Murray. He just goes, you, you haven't been and you're not an expert. That motherfucker has a bachelor's in English. That's his expertise. So this is a real tissue paper thing. And I think they classified a whole area of physics for eighty years, just like Mark Andrees. And even though he's a demonic liar, I think he wasn't lying about that. When he's talking to Barry Weiss, they told Hi, don't get into AI because we're going to allow a few people to do it. So and he goes, well, you can't, it's a whole technology. He goes, we classified a whole area for eighty years.
Speaker 1: To me, that a Huh, what do you think they classified?
Speaker 2: Guess the goofy shit you could do with plasma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then that's a good guess. I mean what they classified is fusion, right, Like if you think back to it, I think it was Tucker Carlson on Joe Rogan was the first one that was talking about the Manhattan Project being connected to UFOs because there's all these lore about shutting down the nukes or what have you. Well, one of the things that I found when I start digging in suppress technologies, well, fusion's been suppressed. Like these people have figured out fusion. And you go, oh, well, you start reading the textbooks about bought nukes and thermonuclear weapons, and right there on page one of this project paper clips scientist textbook about nukes, Fried Burt Winterberg says they classified inertial electrostatic confined fusion because of its connection to the H bomb, right on the page one.
Speaker 2: Yeah one. What that means is the see Okay, so I mean you know, oh, where's your evidence? Yo? What you just said is more evidence than we used to invade Iraq. Dipshit, let's say that. So shut the fuck up. See I'm on a news show. And I gotta watch the evil shit. You think I used to pay attention news for I was a sidekick on Jimmy Door. No, I did not on purpose? What good reason? Because then you have to see reality and it sucks ass. And I'm not on CNN. I'm on Jimmy Door. So Jimmy's getting Max Bluemindall and Aaron, He's getting all the best you could get to find out who's what just not space events, just Earth normal news. And when I tell people about just about Haiti, I think Joe said to me he might have been joking, but he's like, oh your your conspiracy theories, that's something about what was literally happening in Haiti, Like that's just normal Earth news. But he's trained, right, you trained for you to be respectable and to go you know, you see Shane on SP's by the way.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah I saw I was going around.
Speaker 2: Yeah so good. Oh it's great what he did. But anyway, I don't watch sports or giving shit about sports, right, And the people in the audience are people from Mentioned and Diddy. Shit, they're just sitting there. You know, I'm watching who's uh, what's that rapper? He's a good rappit the bust of Rhymes, great rapper, but I mean he's as gay as Christmas in the closet. I guess that came out. Yeah, and uh he said. They're like, I'm like, dude, come on, you're not even be a cool gay. It gets ship right, You're gonna be that kind of gay. Yeah, bulet gay. So all these fraternity groups and all these people, there's people that are in on it, and it's a and what surprises me is how many people it is. Exactly doesn't take that many people to run this scam, but it's a lot of people.
Speaker 1: It's a lot more than people expect. I think that it's thousands, that we're talking about thousands. And that's the part where people now are skeptical, people like Jesse Michaels because he's connected to Peter Thiel or even Joe Rogan.
Speaker 2: I talked to him, dude, let me let me tell you because I brought to him. I mean, I kind of crashed that podcast like I mean to, but he I want to know what you know. I don't know. I just want all the pieces of the thing. And I don't care about you what your personal I don't care if I don't like you think you're lying if you're telling me in for me Mark Andreesen, you think I trust him. I'm just watching how you talk and watching what you say. And I got a really good memory. I pretty much remember everything except for my time and gait. But so I'm just gonna compare it. And and because I'm not focused in my lane, I'm a birthday clown for a living. Okay. I don't have no respectability. I mean, you know, let's be honest, Like I bought this shysty because I thought I was gonna get mad respect. But I'm not a lot of people don't respect me right now, Okay, And that's fine, yo, that's fine on the dead homies, that's fine with me. So I can look at whatever the fuck I want. And as far as experts and all that shit that that left with COVID dipshits, remember when all the experts said, he gets your booster and wear a mask, and wearing a mask is fake and didn't work.
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 2: Oh did anybody bother to go back? Oh that's right. You don't do your own research, So tell me about fucking science, bitch. Anybody that Oh what do you do your own research. Yeah, go fucking I don't know, change your gender or some shit. Fuck you. So I don't care about respectability. If you care about it, you're a dip shit and if you're sucking up. But I don't think Jesse's doing that. I'm telling you. I talked him for a bit because I aren't you some weird shit about anyway. That guy Jay though, knows that Jay has looked into a bunch of stuff that I wasn't even aware of, and he really put it together for me at the end of that episode. I don't think it's in there. But remember the ant people's story in South America where they go and they ask they show him gray head aliens and they go and oh that's the They don't know what aliens are, but they go, oh that's the ant people. I hope you have this story. Oh I want to say, yamamn no whatever, some Brazil thing. And but Jay, he told a really good version of that. I never heard. Okay, somewhere in Brazil they showed them the picture. Oh yeah, the people. Yeah, you know, after there's a cataclysm whatever they know and they go on the ground, they'll come out and then they'll give you stuff, but like, do not trust them. I don't remember that part of the story. Don't trust them. They hide underground when they the earth is fucked, they come out and give you tech. And I was like, does that not sound like the entire tech industry to you? All those tech fucks are building bunkers, their own dumbs under their goddamn house, and they're offering you all this bullshit tech Like it's great. How many dude people will I'll tweet whatever moron things I tweet. By the way, I want to make a clean on Twitter. I don't care how you feel about any of it, and I'm not bothered by anything. He said, I don't care. You got to get over this that this is real. People text me they asked roc about what I said. Why are you asking the I are you okay?
Speaker 1: Ill? When it tells us the truth? Because there it is like people are literally just asking a robot to tell them. That's like saying I want Google to tell me, but I'm not even gonna ask Google, Like I'm not even gonna type the words I just wanted to tell me what the without even even thinking twice about it.
Speaker 2: Dude, once you get the eyes to see it, and Jimmy used to say, no, this is about not about space. UFO shit. What about this news Jimmy is once you see it, you can't un see it, And whoa, my god. He was right, And I'm a relentless motherfucker. I'll talk to my friends, yeah, because it'd be fine if you like I stay out of it. But no, you don't. You run your mouth, you ignorant motherfucker. All you is run your mouth, and I got to listen to it. I gotta listen to your political views that you don't know shit about shit because you're from America. And it gets under my nerve. It gets me mad, and I'm like, well, I'm gonna correct you now. And I just keep going and going. It's brutal to people what I do. It's just so brutal. And they go, I just want to keep my head down, do my job. People say that that's how they tap out. They go, I just want to not get Hey, I just wanted my career. Just just say it out loud that you're a cow. That's all I want.
Speaker 1: But that's what they do. Right when you say like, oh, all these people know, and people are like, how could thousands of people know about this stuff without some of this technology leaking out, and you know.
Speaker 2: A million at least five million at least and maybe more. Oh, I'll tell you how because you live in a pyramid scheme where the scumbag and let me tell you something, like people like me from the streets, you know, Yeah I get great shisties. Now, yeah, I could afford that. And look at my house, it's beautiful. Okay, So people like me, they came up from nothing. You could bribe uzz with anything, because I'm buy my mom my house, you know, and I want to and I like Disney and and watch all the movie day and I want to have a good career. That's who I am, is my career. That's who I am. That's why I wear shit like this expensive fucking shit, because that's who I am. There's nothing else to me but this, right, that's our whole fucked up. Oh, I wonder why the Muslims didn't want freedom. So so now the people that are gonna say shit to you, But then I'll bet like, like I said, I really like Jesse and I sympathize. You know a lot of people you think are rich kids. This is how bad shit is dude. Nobody else right, right, but in his world he's not, and he's not. By the way, you better have ten million dollars if you want to think you're middle class, and that's low middle class. Just you know, the middle class is fifty million. The fifty million you get for sucking Clive Davis's dick or whatever the did he gives you for fucking running up in you that and your Lamborghini. Get that fifty million. That's to be middle class. And if you demonstrate you're cool from there, you could get more. Okay, and a lot of people take it and then even know what the fuck they're doing, and it's not even out they're bad. They You have been trained from school right to fit in. Everybody knows this, right, be trained in kindergarten. The Prussian school of taking you from mommy and the state putting is dicking your fucking brain at a young age. So you could never see the big picture because they made you not see it, right, you go. I actually saw this on Uh Danny Jones was on. I don't know him, I know, uh Julian Dorry the other Danny Jones. I like that guy.
Speaker 1: Uh you been either of their shows.
Speaker 2: No. But but because Joe shot me out, I said, I said, Diddy's gonna walk. Do you think I hope he notices my sisty? I said, did he was gonna like not walk? But either it gets overturned or he gets a m because nothing came out that's relevant to shit? Who cares about he beat his wife? Yo that they had him in there for human trafficking. Okay, of course it wasn't gonna be the charges. Why wasn't it because Maureen Comy, who just got fired James Coomy's daughter, is there to sweep up, just like for the Gallaine trial that she kept people out of. Okay. And I watched Danny and Joe talking about and Danny's like, yeah, it's weird that Diddy tank and I'm watching Danny not connect that these are directly connected. Do you think they're not connected? Everyone? Are you all dumb?
Speaker 1: A lot of people are. And I don't think Danny realizes that. I mean, he talks to a lot of people that are open minded, for sure, but I think a.
Speaker 2: Lot of CIA spooks as well, and they lack like your friend, and they're not your friend, they're liars.
Speaker 1: But you could talk to me.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, I told you the guy. I don't like him, Evan the Black Rifle coffee guy. Met him in the mother Ship. He's an XCIA guy from Afghanistan. I wonder what he got up to out there. I didn't ask, you know what I did do. I blurted out everything about Project Monarch to him to see what he would do. You want to know what he did?
Speaker 1: What he did?
Speaker 2: His face gave no indication of any emotion whatsoever. It came over and plopped down on the couch next to me, passively looking at me while I just went on and on about MK Ultra and its success or programs and what they do. I just want to see what he do. And I can't tell you what that meant at all because I wasn't expecting that, But I'll figure it out. It's important. I just want to see how you react why I say these things, and I can get a lie go off of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, yeah, I do the same thing. Do you think that that happens to a Rogan or do you think that Joe Rogan wan smartest shit?
Speaker 2: Rogan has a jiu jitsu brain from the season't do team sports, you know how fuck wits like football the most because it makes you a cow that gets together with the other herd. And you know, you can be molested by your football coach and everybody will say you're bad for it because you're a dumb shit Catholic football fan, You dumb fucks van fucks well, I think Dottie Sandusky should be the American ego said that it should be the symbol of America is Dottie Sandusky. Okay, a collection at dingbat housewives being cheated on with young boys who don't want it, and they stay upstairs and and they to this day still believe that Jerry was just helping those boys get democracy in the basement. That's what America is. But good news is because of this huge fuck up by Trump by protecting you know, it's not just Israel, guys, it's the West. It's the whole thing. Is pedo war, child traffickers. It's not just don't just blame the Jews Catholics that your your people do it. It's the more it's all the institutions that you trust because you're a brainwashed idiot. They're all in on it, and they and you already know this. This is what's so sad? It's not top secret? Are you waiting for disclosure for a thing that you already know? What do you? I mean? Can I call people cow more than I do? I don't think I can. You already know what it's all out there, there's nothing to disclose. Everybody has rated out everything. And what's I was just doing Andy Hunt's show yesterday from Control History. I love it. He puts up all that shit from Hustler. This guy must have a massive Hustler collection. But Larry Flint was doing real journalism. I want to know who killed Kennedy and all the all it's in there. Yeah, that shit's out. You don't got to look through the eighty thousand documents they dumped on you, and you didn't say nothing and just took it like a bitch, all of you eighty thousand documents Trump drops after it goes on rogue and it says it'll be cleansing. Oh, I guess, because you got all that paperwork out of your garage mouth.
Speaker 1: But yeah, this So, this is what I love is that you made this point on a space that I was on with you for a little bit a while back, where you said that like it's all out there. And this is what I've been telling people too, is like I tell people, it's hiding in plain sight. No, that's what calls it. No one looks, no one just literally no one looks. Like literally, all I had to do is open page one of a Project paper Clips scientist textbook on nukes, and it says it right there in page one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and let me tell you how you double fucked. Okay, because that's also a legal thing, because he's weird fucking I don't know what the fuck they are Satan people what. They're very legalistic. They're very into law. So that's why all the politicians go to law school. But they're not lawyers. They don't practice law. They're there to learn the law to break the law so they can run the government like a gangster. That's what they do. Whoever it is you like and think is good, that's what they do. Stupid and so they they So now I have to consider Epstein's alive, you know why, because the way they vehemently say he definitely didn't kill himself, let me ask murdered. They're probably not lying. They're probably not lying. He's probably alive. I wouldn't have thought of that until they said until they said it so much and you learn to speak dickhead, he's probably alive and they're not lying technically. That's what CIA scum does. I don't want to even pick on the CIA. I got family in it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we're gonna pick on them. And that's why I like I. I honestly will believe in aliens until the government comes out and says there's aliens. Now, I don't believe in aliens.
Speaker 2: It's not have you noticed on on? Because I watch everything due all the religious ones. Yeah, I watch all the all the sciencey ones, and it's like a focus group, like if if God sold the planet to Disney and Disney was testing to see what ending you like best, because one side is like Nephelim and falling in one side is UFOs. Yeah, I'll tell you a great thing to do that. I really like me to come together for me. But it's like kind of advanced. If you're not if you haven't accepted a lot of shit emotionally, I don't think you could like absorb the information.
Speaker 1: I've accepted. Everything in my life is.
Speaker 2: Nathan Reynolds watch his thing on Tony Merkle his last one. Okay. Then my friend Emma's podcast just interviewed a Landra Markman who was mentioned by I and Carrol on something and they both have a very similar story. Okay, but a Landra Markman is not Christian, so none of it's a Christian lens. And he's talking about the Draco Empire. Meanwhile Nathan is talking about dragons. Okay, And when you I watched them back to back, you can Okay, I see what this is. It's everything in neither of them. You just have dumb names that were given to you to put a vice on your head to think about it a certain way out of the gate. Did you go to a fancy college like Neil, like Mike deGrasse Heisen, and you focused on a microcosm? That's what they teach you, right, just focus in your area. There's no polymaths, no more. We don't want that. You just focus on your thing and everybody else will focus on their work, like an autistic spurg that we did that on purpose, by the way.
Speaker 1: They realized, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look at Spurgs, dude, look what they do. Yey're the perfect They get real arrogant and self they're intelligent. They're like smart tartar. They're not dumb. They're really good with computers, right and A. And they like you can program new genders into them at will with blue light over the internet. Right, you could just show them my little pony friendship is magic and and alter their fucking shit forever. They're so useful, and they like I like trains. They focus on their one thing, watch love on the spectrum. They're like weird about sex, like how And if you remember Temple Grandon, the chick who famously did ted talk about it, she knew she could communicate with cows because she's autistic, remember her? Yeah, what is that telling you that that we're designing here? And they love all the products. You could cock up Star Wars for three movies straight. And when you show the preview, they're gonna tears of joy come down their face. And then when they see Ash and Forbes are gonna go, eh.
Speaker 1: Neil, he did.
Speaker 2: You're not an authority because first and foremost they respect authority, So don't tell them. And one in thirty two boys or one in twenty eight are now that you think that was an accident, You must be a fucking chump, my favorite, The vaccine was poison. Are you allowed to say that yet? And will I be in trouble?
Speaker 1: They wear the NASA hoodies too, rite and they tell you how much they love science and how.
Speaker 2: Much they judge Kanye. You wear a Nazi organization hoodie and you just NASA program kids in the fucking basement, just like Disneyland. That shit's real and it's been disclosed. If you can't trust a guy wearing a sheisty to tell you, go look it up. The NSA di Simour Hirsch got it. Really, I didn't even know. I'm obsessed with this. I don't even know about it. You see how they do. It's legalistic, and it's your fault. If you ever read Hitchhiker's Guy at the Galaxy, they destroy the planet. It's not their fault you didn't see the memo on Mars or whatever the fuck. That's how they think. So don't worry about if it's eight spaceman or angels. It's all legal. Think of it in terms of corporations and legal shit. Okay, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's dystopian, right, And this is what I wanted to ask that I want you brought up already this. I think that people need to understand this concept that like there are people that know they're in a club, and they also bring in people. They need money, so they go to rich people and they have to like literally break down their mindset because they've been brainwashed their whole lives and be like, no, it's actually real. We do have this Tesla technology, you know, secretly controlling the world by horse and you're either in or out right we.
Speaker 2: Tell you how much worse it is. Dude, It's not just that that's definitely that though, you're totally right about that, but also like Nexium was a deep throw pyramid scheme for a pervert, right, That's what Epstein Island is. All the big physicists were going down there. You know Lawrence Krause, Right, dude, does he does Lawrence Kraus think that you're full of beans your your ideas? I bet I bet he does rich.
Speaker 1: Shoes before you go off on Lauren's crous Like, I was all over this guy being like full of shit, like when I first started this, just because of some interactions. I see the way he was dismissing a lot of these ideas, the way he was like ridiculing even the UFO stuff. And then when I find out he's fucking co hosting organizing literally gravity wave conferences on Epstein's private island, are you.
Speaker 2: That is that true?
Speaker 1: Or like I'm next to it. I like, let me see what the exact wording was, So you tell me.
Speaker 2: Just him and Woody Allen get to know about it. But yo, he I know he invited people to the thing, and he was more than people getting So and go back and look at all the famous physicists by the way, fine man and uh oh Schrodinger from the famous Schrodinger's cat. He's a piece of shit.
Speaker 1: Take a look at this. So this so somebody tells me after I find this weird connection to Epstein, I say, like, someone says, check out LEGO, which is the gravity wave detector we built. He says, check out Epstein's connection to LEGO. And I'm like, how can there's way there can.
Speaker 2: Be as Robert Maxwell was in charge of all the science. Yes, and here you go system. Remember rigged the breakdance chick and she got in because it was rigged out of the gate, not at the thing that they debunked, but at a different point it was rigged and it was like a breakdance Illuminati, same exact thing with science, dude.
Speaker 1: And that's why people are not getting is that like? And this is where I would judge even like Elon Musk, and honestly, even Joe Rogan to a degree, I think he's been kind of brainwashed by these UFO people because what they did was they brainwashed us in science, not just brainwashing us through the media, not just through government, but science as well. Says right here. Epstein financed on March two thousand and six Saint Thomas, US Virginian Islands conference. Oh. The organizer was Lawrence Krauss twenty one.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you some Wait. Wait, I could promise you on this one. Yeah, I'll tell you after. I can promise you. He's not particularly involving what you're reading out. I promise you he's not. It's actually crazy, so crazy, I'm not I tell it here because I have to ask.
Speaker 1: Him what we're talking about, Arnce Kraus.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have asked Lawrence.
Speaker 1: Give him a ring for me, would you, Kurt?
Speaker 2: I got to check in with j Prince real quick.
Speaker 1: Oh. But here's the thing, so in here it says too this is the thing that blew me away. The other thing that I'm sure about is that they knew about gravity waves like a long time ago, right so, but publicly Ligo first detected gravity waves in twenty fifteen. Publicly I found a guy that won a lifetime Achievement of Ward for human made gravity waves in twenty eleven. So the timing doesn't really make a lot of sense. But the crazy part is this to the director of Ligo, which would be fined out later, they were at this conference, and the people that won the Nobel Prize in twenty seventeen for gravity waves they were also at this conference. That was all a big sham because the people behind the scenes knew about that headtime. So they're basically giving away physical like Nobel Prize. Okay, it's your turn to win.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't say, oh wait a minute, are you telling me? Dide. I used to write for the Video Game Awards every year. Yeah, back until I was like five years in a row, from like two thousand and five to something, and so I wrote for a bunch of award shows. Actually, but when you if you never wrote them before, you you don't realize un till you are there. That what a complete bullshit awards are and by the way, those are like respected but gamers, Oh my god, you guys are gay. Where I come from, we don't play that shit.
Speaker 1: It's all self congratulatory bullshit, right.
Speaker 2: I played Dark Tight a lot, actually quite a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dark tight And do you like that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I get into my girl and my they judge me, you know, they like to meditate and shit. But like you're doing less than me. You just sitting there, you know, so how can you judge me? I'm a barren man. I don't have kids anyway.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: These ward shows are to sell advertising only. That's all there for. Yeah, you know, how like you got to worry about what? How YouTube had you have been a new language to just speak normally so that you can get money from advertising, because your life is run by advertising and that's advertising and advertising that's all it's for. So when you're mad that someone didn't get the right award, I don't blame don't blame the fake awards show. Blame yourself. Dipshit. Why would you trust it? How many times can they lie to you with the same shit that you were going to fall for it? Well, in my case, they could do it to me for twenty years straight when I live in New York at my most smugnorant that I've ever been living in New York. Okay, that's that's when I could be tricked by it. And also I was there for nine to eleven for example. So, and this is the thing I checked. I has Mark Norman this when he was here. I go, dude, did you know there was a third building in you know, Building seven? When they bring up Building seven? My friend Jason Burmus made that movie Loose Change, and I didn't know there were three buildings until like probably two years ago, dude. And Mark didn't know till I asked him. He goes, there's a third building? Why? Because I was in New York and it was very traumatic the event. I watched it from my roof in Green Point, and all kinds of people said all kinds of reasonable evidence to me, like, hey, we could work. This doesn't maed sense. Not all people. One just that I remember, and I told them they were right and they fell for Ukraine. But but they would say that I would go shut the fuck up, because that's I don't know, if you know, Nine to eleven was our October seventh, and I won't listen to reason somebody with a funny hat that's not like my good democracy hat I'm wearing. Theirs is more like a towel, and they're gonna blow up to teach them all lesson all that moronic shit okay, that you can only put over on a younger person, all of it. I'm not particularly bright. I don't know if to confess to you, I'm not that bright. So it took me twenty years to put together that. Hey, I think something's up with this, Like twenty years. That's not good, dude.
Speaker 1: So that's the thing is, it takes all up. Some people a long time to wake up, right, and that's why they have to like kind of.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to, whether you like it or not. Everybody. Guess what I got news for everybody. So when Trump signed the big beautiful bill, that's going to be your prison dipshits, Okay, that's what that was for. Because Trump can only live so long and he's only got one term. He's lame duck, so he put all this just like fucking Bush and Obama. Obama got rid of Habeas corpus, so you could be arrested and they don't got to tell you why, and they can hold you forever with no charge. So all think of everyone, you know, h FASc AGM's coming. No Obama signed it in, you fucking morons. You haven't had a democracy like it's it's a lot to take in. It really is.
Speaker 1: And I'll talk about Obama real quick, because Obama was the one who had to be in charge of them zapping that plane. Like in those m A Street seven zero videos. People always come at me about aliens, not fucking aliens. We're literally recording those are two drones, one drone above the plane, one drugs. It's not because we're like, oh, we're randomly recording this plane with these drones while the alien orbs came out. No, it's our technology. We're zapping the plane. But what that means is that Obama's not hours.
Speaker 2: It's not ours certain people's see, that's the thing. The oligarchs are in charge. Don't worry. Don't worry that.
Speaker 1: It's locked Martin. I've got it basically nailed down. It's pretty much got to be locked. Martin's compact fusion reactor. And it turns out they've got jets on them so they can use it as propulsion to fly around. But the point being, all of Obama's entire administration is implicated. And there's a video of you and you were on Rogan. You were just railing on them, and it was funny because you were hitting every one that I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: It's like, John, I'm on a news show, so I know there's scum. I'm on Jimmy Door Show. We don't talk about aliens on that, but these. But then when I watch you, a fo shit, I see John Brennan, that guy. I mean, yeah, I'm sure John Brennan is gonna come clean. And yet this happens in every area of media. Dude, it happens in comedy. It happened. Once you get invited to some parties, you want to keep going to parties, Okay, And I like going to parties. It's pretty cool. You know. I used to go to p Didy Brown parties and I do that.
Speaker 1: Come on, there's a lot of baby oil of those parties.
Speaker 2: But you're trained to like every aspect of society is to tell you that all the validation is coming from outside. Okay, So if you just want to summary what the plot is against you by your fucking lizard overlords. I don't know that they're lizards, but they are though, But like even if they're not, they are. They're all about eugenics and evolution. I'm not comment again if that's real or fake, I don't care. I'm talking about the feeling of uh that that Olympic spirit. You know, the Olympics. Why do we have those a eugenics festival.
Speaker 1: A long time ago?
Speaker 2: But yeah, but that's a eugenics contest, and you heard all the dirty shit that goes on, right, and it's an Olympics are a thing for Zeus. And I thought we were west during dale Christian nation And why do we have all this Zeus shit all over our fucking country if we're Joe Judale. By way, Judeo Christian is not a thing. It's a marketing term that means how would that even? You mean Abrahamic values? Yes, we share those. Well, if you're Christian air with Judaism and with Islam. That's why they say Judeo Christian to cut the muzzies out. That's why they're saying that to you. Oh and that's why your government not don't just blame Israel. I know everybody wants to blame Israel and they're not good. But your government, if you get rid of if Israel's gone, that's not going to clean up your Luciferian uh face eating child face eating leaders. It's not going to fix that.
Speaker 1: The thing with Trump. Yeah, let me jump in with one more point because you one person you need to add your list is Avril Heinz. You know who she is? Heard her name?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Wait? Yeah? Why?
Speaker 1: She was under John Brennan. Under Obama, she was Deputy CIA director and she was remember like the person was justifying all those drone strikes against being like, oh yes, this might kill a whole like family.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be anchor one day. Let me tell you her future with my psychic powers, hold on me to get in contact with that bitch is gonna be on NN or MSNBC, just like the other bitch on there. Now, that was cool with the torture program that Cheney did in that by the way, we legalized torture a long time ago, and you're gonna look down on Russia. He's Russia bad. We legalize torture. I say this to people, okay, and they blank out. They blank out. Why you're telling it to them? What do you think that is? Not?
Speaker 1: Michael?
Speaker 2: People were not this stupid. I promise you they weren't. Okay, I'm stupid, and I'm smarter than most of the people around me, and I'm a dumb guy. I don't know what happened. Probably it's the aluminum in the rain water. But all that chemtrail should they talk about? I said, they don't have to drug you and make you dumb stupid. No, it is. It's not coincidence, it's not It touches greed. Okay, it's not a fucking uh incompetence. It's malice, Michael Mountain, It's malice.
Speaker 1: Why are they doing this? Do you think so like.
Speaker 2: To have the gor Vidal said this in a great documentary called The United States of Amnesia, I mean a great documentary, and he said, the goal of is a quote the goal of every society is total control. That's why total Do you read nineteen eighty four to have And now think about all the messaging that you see here in the West, the good part that's not bad, like the muzzies right the good place, And think of the messaging of do what fake do you make it. Don't hate the game. All that dumb shit, all that gatorade commercial shit. Right, what do you think that is? That's dinosaur eugenics, that's Nazi shit. The Nazis are a farm team, by the way, They're not the originators of that. The originators of that is England and the Rockefellers who supported Hitler. Okay, that's his biggest supporter. Prescott Bush took the hit, but it was Rockefeller and Cecil Rhoades, the famous explorer slash pediast of Rhodes scholarships. You might have heard of Obama's one and Clinton's one, and he was a that he based his disgusting roundtables because they wanted to get America back, and they did in World War One. That's what we used to hate the British. We like the French, remember they helped us against the British.
Speaker 1: Let me let me throw something at you. I want to throw a different angle at you, which is I mean, I don't disagree what you said about control. Obviously, it's about control, I mean obviously, But what if there's another angle too, What if there's another angle that the technology in question being basically free energy unlimited energy also represents somebody could easily turn it into a doomsday weapon. Could we trust?
Speaker 2: Why would they do? Why would someone need the who say they again the muzzies?
Speaker 1: As you say, could we trust? Could? And I don't mean to be raised right here.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this. First of all, you can't use nuke so because people know you used it. Secondly, what is the danger of Iran having a nuke? I know Christopher Hitchins told Most Death he was wrong, and at the time I agreed with Christopher Hitchins. But no, Most Death was right. Most Death the rapper was right. Okay, Oh, here's how we fix it on having nukes with no bombing. We give Israel this secret of nukes and then they can do like we used to do in the Cold War and no one can use them. And everybody, Oh that's right. Israel already has them. So the reason they all want nukes is so that we can't overthrow their country. If you recall Kadafi, he gave up all his shit and they were rehabbing him. Remember that he was coming to America. Sasha Baron Cohen, who I worked for, made a movie called The Dictator, laughing at Kaddafi because he came here with a tent and the big Ukrainian bodyguards, right, and he was decrying terrorism. Does everybody remember this or is everybody retarded? I remember it? And what happened to Kadafi when he did what the West wanted him to do? Oh, that's right, he got knife fucked up the ass to death. So do you think maybe some other bad dictators saw that and they said, hey, since no one can trust the United States or England or Israel, and historically they're the worst fucking liars that ever lived on the planet, maybe I shouldn't get Maybe I just say I have nukes, even though I'm not working. I'm working on hypersonic missiles that America doesn't have. That's what I'm working on, not nukes. But I have to say I have them because Israel wants to take wants to overthrow me. By the way, I'm only in power because the Trilateral Commission put me in power over the Shah, and the shaw is only in power because the elected They had a democracy, but they didn't want to give their oil to England. So all that ship is America's fault. Fuck faces, I'm sorry if that's upsetting to you. But your country was founded by Luciferian human traffickers and it has not changed, has it.
Speaker 1: Let me let me so, I don't disagree with anything you just said. Actually, we're the bad guys, comments, the comments, we're the bad guys. But let me throw this at you.
Speaker 2: It's everybody's the bad guy. Dude. We're a raj to something bad. We're a raj, a raj state like India.
Speaker 1: But forget nukes, right like, look at what we're doing it. This is actual, real teleportation. That's just not not just. But let's even if it was just annihilation.
Speaker 2: That's so think of the crazy stories people accused us. Ahmedinajad accused us of using weather weapons to cause a drought. We caused earthquakes there for sure. Remember Syria, just before America and Israel installed al Qaeda as the leader of Syria. Is everybody aware of that? The new president he changed his name. There's a wanted post of him from the State Department. But he's cool now. Al Qaeda, that's that's who took over for a SOD. I guess that's good, right, So we put them in. We hit them with two earthquakes first, remember they had two earthquakes. First, my friend Eric Hecker, that sweet Pollyanna thought it was a friendly He thought it was a friendly fire incident from neutrino detector ice cube, which is what that does. And if you think it doesn't, you're a dumb shit, because of course they would. We have Bible weapons. Now they can simulate the apocalypse with their weapons, but you can never know they have them, because if people found out they have an earthquake gun and a hurric and a flood thing, the powers of God and now they're gonna read your mind, They're going to.
Speaker 1: Tell ortation capabilities.
Speaker 2: I mean, these are hours of God they have. They're always sixty years ahead of you and probably now that's true.
Speaker 1: Then how can you be like, oh, we can just let Iran have these weapons. No, of course not.
Speaker 2: This is let me tell you the punchline. They never had them. They weren't working on that's bullshit.
Speaker 1: They did. That's the thing. I found multiple articles that.
Speaker 2: They listen, they worked on a thing instead of that. That's because they don't want to be invaded by Israel for the Greater Israel Project, I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Nine of their nuclear scientists with with simultaneous that's right.
Speaker 2: And you know what they did. They worked on drones and they worked on hype. Have you heard of hypersonic missiles anyone?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Those them?
Speaker 1: We're looking at them. These are their hyper these are our hypersonics. That's what.
Speaker 2: We can't use them, don't you understand. Maybe you see the Exorcist and he's like, why don't you make the ropes untie? And it's too vulgar a display of power? Get it? They can't use them, you do. Like, imagine you're in prison and there's overe oz and they want to get a guy killed. There's a you can't shoot the gun yourself in prison, right, You got to find a patsy to shoot the guy for you. And he gets in trouble. You gotta have a crash dummy. Look at what Ukraine is. Ukraine is our prison crash dummy. We won a week in Washa, which, by the way, great job, assholes. You really did a bang up job. Awesome. Oh everyone told me I was wrong, but look who is right? Me the guy with this hat on. Okay, So that's what America does. We take people as proxties and who are we a proxy for you go watch Charles Now. Here's how I came upon this cuckoo ideas watching Charles Hall talk about the Tall Whites. So I go see sitting. Can you ever see it?
Speaker 1: H No, I haven't.
Speaker 2: No, Okay, everybody should go watch it. I don't know if it's still on YouTube. It's definitely on Rumble. Charles Hall's Experience eighteen, Area fifty one. I randomly, I was sleeping in it just popped on my feet and I'm watching it and he goes, okay, so he said Dreamland weather balloon operator and they thought it was haunted the shack like. People didn't like going to where he was, and they told listen, nothing you do here is classified. So you tell everybody if you want. But you can't write nothing down. You can't take anything out, but tell everybody don't matter, you're not you didn't do classified work, so you can talk about it. I was like, that's an odd I've never heard anything like that. He's very like hokey farmer from Wisconsin. But keep in mind he does have a degree in nuclear physics, so he's not stupid. And I know if I was alone on a weather balloon station on a fucking shack all day. I'll come up with some real creative stories. I really would, And that guy's probably way smarter than me. So keep that in mind. You just got to keep take it with grain to that obviously. But I don't believe nothing. It's not about belief. I want to just hear a story that doesn't make me bored. Okay, so Uranian nuke story. The reason I'm getting impatient interrupting is because I'm bored of that lie. It's nonsense. It's fucking nonsense. All the bad people they installed them. Do you understand that.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. I have, the syop thing. What I found in a lot of this is that the syop, and some of it is that it's true, but it's also manipulated. So when I say tell, when I look at the Iran thing, I go, yes, it's a siap. We're not afraid of nukes. We're afraid of something much more powerful than nukes. And is real not doing that?
Speaker 2: Okay, Israel Epstein, remember Epstein the client list. He doesn't have a client list, assholes, that's a nonsense thing to say he had one client. He had one client. They're called Israel Okay, I don't know why this is a mystery to you. Robert Maxwell, he was not in charge. Gallen was above him, the daughter of Robert Maxwell. This pertains to this because Robert Maxwell, remember, owns the science at some point for some fucking reason. So at Effrey Jepstein's there as the protection of Galeen, the mother of darkness, handling the important shit. She's down there looking for Atlanta's shit. By the way, that's what they're doing on that island. That's why. Who's wheelchair voice robot man? What's his name?
Speaker 1: Stephen Hafing? Yes, Sepen Hawking? Was it?
Speaker 2: Why was Stephen Hawking there? People like, I'm disappointed in him? You're disappointed?
Speaker 1: Are you trying to get some strange I mean, for sure he went.
Speaker 2: There and he did have intercourse. He was raped. He's he moved his lip and that's it. You you hear the stupidity. So, no, he was there because they're taking him a submarine to go look at those ruins, you know, those pyramids under the water. The National Geographic Reporter then stopped reporting about Thank you dog journalists for that information. Uh, that's why he's there. So all the scientists are going down there because they couldn't woe the science. So meanwhile, why do our leaders do so Trump came in on He's going to cut the military budget in half. He was talking right, and stop the wars he was talking, and release all the shit. All he got done was a bunch of Israel shit. That's weird. Hey, can you pretend I'm a Jew and keep a promise to me?
Speaker 1: Trump?
Speaker 2: A lot of people are anti Semitic at me, by the way, so I feel like I'm entitled to it.
Speaker 1: I mean, so the Ran thing is.
Speaker 2: Part of what's called the Greater Israel project, and it's much the same as what Wesley Clark talked about when he saw the map of our plant. Remember in Iraq, when we just went there to steal their shit, Well, it wasn't for us. We didn't get any oil. In fact, oil companies didn't want us doing it.
Speaker 1: You know how we're trying to like find secret artifacts.
Speaker 2: We did that for Israel. Again, Israel's not the ultimate bad guy. I never say the Jews like an idiot would say, who's a fucking scumbag? Probably a dirty papist working for like Jesuits as how I take it, or working for Zionists, because Israel has it's fueled its own main fuel talk about zero point energy. The main energy source of it is anti Semitism. That's why it exists. With that bullshit story that they keep you safe, when did they do that? Israel keeps you safe? Is that right? Can you tell me when that happened? Because I never heard that. I've seen a lot of problems because of Israel, and I've seen them the Hannibal directive where they kill their own hostages, which they did on October seventh, And you'll go on set in on Israel watch Israeli News. I'm getting this from Israeli News. Do you understand that? That's how different America is. They're remarkably forthcoming about what they're doing. It's remarkable. So I don't care who's uncomfortable with that. I'm prejudiced against Arabs, okay, And I can't endorse the evil shit what they just did in broad daylight. And by the way, the thing you get attacked for saying that orb thing that I believe you, dude, I think you're onto something. Why don't people see it? Well, they just did a genocide. By the definitions of Nuremberg not my definition. I'm not comfortable saying that they just did a genocide in front of your fucking dumb faces in broad daylight. So I think they can hide all kinds of stuff, can't They think.
Speaker 1: People is righteous? Cause too pretty crazy, right? Really?
Speaker 2: Top gun Maverick shot for shot in Iran, Top gun Maverick. So they've rehearsed this since top gun Maverick. That's bipartisan of them, Isn't.
Speaker 1: It pretty funny? That's a good comparison like that?
Speaker 2: What's his name said it not Mike Benz, Mike Ben's the day Mike bens tries to carry water for Israel, people don't like him because of that, And I go, no, we don't, yo, Like I said, I'm prejudiced against months. I was there on nine to eleven, dude. But the idea you would whip up an anti Muslim frenzy in me like it's nine to eleven after I saw the scam over twenty years of the disaster, you know, we do you think we could win a war with iron? Sure if we break out our fancy shit and have to reveal that that exists. Think of the can of worms of them admitting they have that power. Think of that what they have to do.
Speaker 1: Do you think that, like you've seen Trump has said multiple times, like in the last couple of months, right before there ran thing in fact that like we have weapons nobody understands, and then his science and technology advisors said, we have the ability to like manipulate time and space.
Speaker 2: Do you think you can go look up you can look up the patents and you know what when people just when people try to argue with you, dude, Well, here's all I'm watching for. I watched Dave Smith do it with dumb shit Douglas Murray, who looks like an imbecile. You didn't even age. They didn't even debate. Douglas Murray just argued about who has the right to talk about this? Money pays for that shit? Doug, you gave bitch, so I think I've never been, but my fucking money went so I think I could talk about it English major.
Speaker 1: Unreal, my money went there.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: Let me switch by Ukraine.
Speaker 2: That was after we think they got there. What do you think they're hiding in Ukraine? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think you're right. I think that's just a proxy war where it's just like it's ethnic Russians killing other ethnic Russians and we're just like, well, it's just it's just weakening Russian We don't care if they just kill.
Speaker 2: It's called Ukraine. Did you know that I've been saying Ukraine like I'm smart because they say it's Ukraine and not the No, it's called the Ukraine. That's some marketing bullshit that. By the way, Ukrainian Nazis came up with the Bandarites are not. So I just want to point out that people are boycotting Kanye and they had Ukrainian flags. We gave money to literal Nazis, just like we did Al Qaeda and ices not the ones. When I say Nazi, I don't mean people that won't take their kid to a drag show. I mean from World War Two, from the bullet Holocaust, the one that was so disgusting that him which I don't know which funck not. The fuckers like, yo, this is two gross. We gotta get gas and do it like out of sight because this looks real bad. That's who did that. The Banderaites, the waffen SS, and so we reported this right when it started. They couldn't get these fuckers to stop putting Nazi ship like the Black Son of the SS, which by the way, relates to this power that we're talking about. It's all connected, dude, that Nazi ship. Because we brought so many Nazis the OSS. They didn't just take a few. They merged. It's a merger with the Nazis.
Speaker 1: You know that Werner von Braun like merged into NASA, like.
Speaker 2: Kurt Davis d e b u s And in Georgia there's a town that's all Nazis, all German rocket Nazis.
Speaker 1: They assimilated into the US. I remember when I was younger, I'd be like, that's such a stupid conspiracy theory, and I'm like, wait no, but they just literally did. It's just like literally just in.
Speaker 2: The It wasn't just the science. It was a lot of It was a lot of fucking deviance because communition is show Bayad and we have to fight.
Speaker 1: By the way, don't care what, Just give us the technology and you're welcome, Welcome aboard.
Speaker 2: We have plenty of Okay, hold that thought. Now, think about the alien stories. You hear we make a deal with aliens. These tall whites are with the Grays and we make it. We make it. Yeah, we make a deal to get technology, and then the deal isn't what they said it would be. It sounds like space Nazi's a little bit doesn't.
Speaker 1: Actually assault you too. I don't know if you've noticed that as commons I have.
Speaker 2: I brought it up.
Speaker 1: Sexual assault of the aliens.
Speaker 2: Well, Whitley Striber was mad at South Park because I watch him. Dude, it's not again. I'm not saying you gotta believe.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I don't believe none of you motherfuckers. I just want to hear a story I ain't heard. And if you start boring me, I know you're lying. Motherfucker. So Willy Streiber is not boring me. Uh, he said, Uh, he should have said probed. He wasn't comfortable saying he was raped, and he called it probed, and uh, because he's a joke. I'm like, you wouldn't call it a probing of a Puerto Rican did it to you, would you? But a spaceman can do it, and you're gonna make excuses like he's a Catholic priest, aren't you. Yeah, so that's very interesting and another very interesting thing, he said. I couldn't stop thinking about the woman. I guess it was female, the one, the one on the cover who he had a weird black eyed kid with. His story is crazy, it's probably just crazy, but he said it was like being around someone who had a lot of plastic surgery. After a while, it wasn't that weird. And uh, that's why I say my cuckoo theory that these are interdimensional trillionaires who transition, they transhumaned, but they can never detrans and now they want what you got. See you got a silver cord or whatever they call it. You know, I don't I hate gay wizard terms, but I'm telling you what is You still have a connection to the creator, right, which to me is what zero point energy is. See, there's a heat death of the universe, right. And these these reptile scumbags just the way they do with stocks and shit. Like I was telling Andy yesterday, Oh grand theft thought, I know what will come out, but I'll bet that game will s all a lot. I'll get buy stocks. That's not how that works, stupid. This is why I found out they've already made twenty bets ahead of time on how much it's gonna win. Not so much. I don't know. Okay, So now imagine you're some deviant, fucking trillionaire that found a way to unstick yourself, uh the three dimensional time we experience and you're grossing out. And by the way, all it amounts to be immortal if you're a secular materialist on Earth, I'd be a vampire. Dude, I jump in the sun. It's like if you can only play Grand Theft like whatever, like two generations old Grand Theft auto is, which is fun at first, but then you can never play a new game.
Speaker 1: You can only you just you're just done, Like nah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what would you do? You'd start griefing they call it in games, right, yeah, you grief people. Internet trolls. What are they doing? They try to they inject you with some poison to try to draw a reaction from you, and if you give it to them, they're feeding. That sounds like lizard people to me, don't you do it sound like all that.
Speaker 1: Loose talk energy below?
Speaker 2: Dude? You can take the micro cause and you just with analogies all you gotta do and put it in a magic computer game and you view it that way like it's.
Speaker 1: Let me give you an example. I have a real life example. So I used to play this game Star Trek online, and I found that all all institutions, all groups, all communities have the same bullshit. They have their own little in group of rules, their own in group of people that are selected. And I came in and I found their little rules, and I and I beat them all on their own little leader board. You know what they did in response, they banned me and changed the rules. They were like, no, this outsider is not allowed in here. He figured out our trick, so he bans you and then changes.
Speaker 2: I wonder government at the highest levels of government.
Speaker 1: That. I was like, works I played Star Trek.
Speaker 2: It's a pyramidst oh, how is that okay? G e h? When I saw the.
Speaker 1: Sorry, can you be that?
Speaker 2: Oh? I said, gay g e h not g A y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. Yeah the start, Like honestly, playing video games was like taught me how to deal with the Internet roals, because you deal with the worst, most scary people ever, oh everywhere. That's why people ask me like, how do you deal with all these people talking about the ORB videos? I'm like, I grew up, I was born in the darkness. I was raised by it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it depends what game it is. Because when I used to play Warframe, they're very nice on there. See it's funny because I played some Canadian fucking dippy socialists made it so it's like a nicer economy for the game. And call of duty is the worst. Call of duty is like like the most uh you know, all these games would play. It would be with vets and like some truck driver that hurt his back and now he started playing games because he's old and hood rats selling weeds and we would form like a team. Like every single time I was on a team of any kind of game, that was the makeup of it, and uh yeah, it's like a little And I used to play uh DC Heroes on line because you make your own and it was cool. There was a villain side and you could PvP in the city and then it quickly degenerated into like beating someone up and then trying to t bag them or always some sexual diddy assault. It was like a little microcosmo society of like once you create the scarcity of like because you wanted new boots. I mean it sounds like it's like, uh so somebody created that world and the people, you know, you'll hear dippy people say the Arkans, it's not they're not supernatural. They're your leaders. That's the Arcons. They think they're gods. They tell you they're gonna be gods at their stupid fucking tech conferences. Did you ever see Dark Black Mirror where the you know, the lesbian chick is in eighties world and she's dead and they store all the people on computers in the future. It's like a heartwarming, like she's an.
Speaker 1: Yep, what I know? The episode episode is called San Junipero.
Speaker 2: Okay, that will become hell for you if you lived in that And.
Speaker 1: So that's I'm gonna do it. I'm uploading. Bro.
Speaker 2: Imagine, imagine you're the person. You're like the first dipshit to get that surgery of like immortality. You think that's gonna be the good one. It's like if you got didn't get lace, you got an ark instead of Lasik, how bad? Or what happens to you? How bad that would be? It's in West World the fidelity, or.
Speaker 1: Or you become the first one and then you're the only one because you make sure nobody else can ever do it right because you ularity faster than everybody else and once you hit the Singularity, that's it.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, you could if you hit this thing. I think they did. First of all, it is what I learned from the ORB thing. No, I think you're in the seventies. Oh oh, hey, you know how AI goes crazy and there tells people this and that. I don't believe none of that shit. Dude. First of all, I think that's like an American gangster. When Blue Magic, they'd make the heroin too strong the first batch to kill some junkies, and the other junkies go, oh, that's a good heroin. I think they're doing that scam with AI. Most of the time, it's just Indians somewhere pretending to b AI. However, that don't mean AI.
Speaker 1: It's not real.
Speaker 2: Hey dude, if you I already know because I watch that boost de Monte fucker talking about how Obama had a threat matrix. It was called the Threat Matrix. That was AI. He was using it in two thousand and seven. So if Obama had the one you get to play with in two thousand and seven, what do you think they use now? So they have that, Okay, you don't get to touch any of the new stuff until the military has gotten everything it's gonna get out of it. And if that means conquering the world, as the great Lyndon Johnson said, whoever controls the weather controls the world. What a weird speech to give. That's why you're not getting the flying China has flying cars, assholes. The commedy's got They're gonna have a maglev train, you know, the fabled thing that we don't have, but underground we have it and you just can't. Dick Cheney has it, buy his house, he can get on it. Yeah, you can't get on that. Oh remember Elon's tunneling projects. What a loser. Remember they were gonna make a train and then it didn't work out. Asshole. You think it didn't work out. You just don't get to use it. Fuck face, have you not put it together? Nobody makes this many mistakes. That's that rich. They're lying to you. Oh whoopsie, we made another mistake with another thing with a billion and I'm rich. Now that's not how that works. Okay, but you're gonna fall for it because they got blue light hitting you in your fucking face off your screen. Obama signed away the normal light. You should have as an energy saver light bulb they got fucking uh Oh, KEM trails were real. That's embarrassing that I got a fucking people told me about KEM trails and I was like, no, their contrap Oh and the and the RFK guy is a joke. Who's who's gonna reveal it? It's all bullshit. These assholes think they don't have to reveal anything, and you know what, they're right, they don't. You could find it all now, you don't have to trust me. Okay, a guy in a fucking awesome shisty hat right now in a balaklava that was very expensive for aballaklava.
Speaker 1: Well, do you see Elon on Joe Rogan where he says like, oh, they don't have any of this stuff. If they had this stuff, they'd be competing.
Speaker 2: With We have to lie first of all, of course.
Speaker 1: Starlink or something and SpaceX.
Speaker 2: First of all, he probably don't even know he's lying. Do you know he has a Mormon right hand man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see that's what I'm saying. I think he's got people that are controlling him, that are his yes men.
Speaker 2: That do I promise you the second you hear that, well, there's a Mormon that always hangs out with him. Did you ever hear I only heard that very recently. Okay, and he's a Mormon from Idaho. That's a big bing red flag right there, because that's where the real bad ones are doing, some real bad ship the most actually, uh, from what I've from the what I've looked at. Okay, they do a lot of mind control programming. Okay, the more Mes not the Jews, the more meis. They're all over the government. They're in the FEDS. Think about Mormons. Just how I said that autistics make great programmable life forms, right for corporations. The ultimate goal of when they invented compulsory public school was to make that, and they made them. Those autistic furry is are what they were trying to create. It's in the memos they said it. Okay, So yeah, it's so sick, dude. So the mormis, uh.
Speaker 1: Do you think they're controlling his perceptions? Then?
Speaker 2: And what he Yes, the Nazis didn't invent mk ultra. Okay, it's just that Mangola big farm at it with some other Nazis. So, but this stuff goes back along, It goes back to Egypt. And like it goes back to fucking yeah land Old, the old Atlantis, the biggest. I hate even saying the word atlantis. I hate pea. Oh are we eving on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We're good? My sorry are you? That's messed up? Keep you can keep going? Are there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Even come back in?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna come back in. I'll come back in.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sorry, I had a technical difficulty there. My internet's getting attacked right now, Kurt's gonna jump right back in, guys, Sorry about that. But yeah, So Kurt has been going on about well the deep state, honestly, next thing I'm gonna ask him is about the UFO connections and his opinion on it.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, let me think. Let me finish my dumb story. So Mormes are a eugenics cult from a guy who is a fucking witch. You know that whole story of this creep and his creep family. And I found out very recently that like inn Oto and probably Golden probably all of those wizard school nonsense things, your final initiation is to invent a religion. That's what Joseph Smith did, That's what al Ron Hubbard did, who was Oto. So his religion is like a eugenics thing. Remember they're white and win some and they don't do any drug us. That's that's like a Kobe beef cattle that he's making. Get it. They're great victims. So then the witch class inside the Mormons feeds on these fucking do you know South Park Dum dum dum dum, dumb and dude, I used to his Mormon Chicken Vegas. She's cool as shit, actually, and UH showed it to be. She was like, I'm forty h mi age now. I couldn't believe it. She had like five kids. You wouldn't, dude, she looked like because she never did a drug or took a drink in her life. And also she was bred that way like a German Nazi blue eye blind camp. Right, And that's just like making your own autistic. That Mormon they made their own. See that. That's what happens. When you become a controller or an arkhan. You can start molding people into shit. Right. You could tell them to snip off their dick or not snip it off, or do whatever you could. They're your property now. So a collection of weird, sexual deviant wizards is running things. Okay, it's not that it's either or it's all of it. You got to not think of it sciences, left brained ship or it didn't used to be, but the way it is now and right brain ship is your creativity. So you need to look through both lenses and not just one. If you're a secular materialist, I think you're a half whited.
Speaker 1: What do you think the UFO people are you.
Speaker 2: See that part coming?
Speaker 1: Sorry no, I saw it and get you. The materialist shit is stupid.
Speaker 2: But what do you think these rhole brain They don't don't have a single parent skull.
Speaker 1: You've been watching this UFO stuff and I seen your opinions on like Elizondo or what have you, Like, what is your take and all this stuff? Like Michael Schellenberger was at the last UFO hearing, and I'm just sitting here wondering why the fuck is Michael Shellenberger up there? And why is he with just a bunch of people that are like.
Speaker 2: I said this, said Jesse Michaels.
Speaker 1: Ohay, but.
Speaker 2: Go ahead there, okay, I that was a lot of skips in you can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yep? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, Okay, is the internet trying to stop me from talking shit on Michael Shellenberger.
Speaker 1: I want you to talk shit on Michael s Shelmberger.
Speaker 2: Go. Well, it's like, these are access journalists. It's called it's called you get access. You get to meet the government people. John Brennan will tell you a couple of things. And why wouldn't you. First of all, there ain't no more blue collar journalists, no more. They got rid of that. You know, a journalist, you don't have to have a degree to do that. You literally just tell the truth about an event. And you could be a journalist. Okay, I don't know. People think you have to go to Columbia, but that's all bullshit, and in fact, you're less reliable nine times out of ten if you went to school for journalism. That's how I think you're not a journalist. So you've already been trained to be a moron about how you go about it, and you're trained to not connect this to that. See how I make all these connections and people, oh, you're all over the place.
Speaker 1: No I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the whole thing. And you won't because you went to school to learn how to not do that. And the things I'm saying are probably upsetting to you, and I don't upset me, But why should I have to?
Speaker 1: No, you don't, And that's what's weird. Michael.
Speaker 2: You have to know. Yo.
Speaker 1: He went on that hearing and there's this massive document, the document. I read through the document. Actually it has some pretty good links to it to engineers. Michael Schollenberger gets asked. He's like, I have no opinion on this, Like, what do you mean you have no opinion? You're a journalist, Like your only job is to have opinions.
Speaker 2: People wants a politician. Now you're a politican. He started as a politician, right comedy.
Speaker 1: Or what, I can't remember what his He used to work for.
Speaker 2: The government and he worked in San Francisco govern and by the way, he is not wrong about San Francisco. It's it's a coven. It sucks. But uh, he's a politician. As soon as you don't want to ruin your access, dude. I like Sager from Breaking Points, Okay, but Crystal Ball makes me sick, and I'm gonna tell you why. She I watched a say this on the show. She goes, well, I mean, if some jealous you want to have a relationship with power. You have to do She actually said those words, a relationship with power? What are you a witch? I don't want no relationship with them people. They're disgusting. I hate them. I actually have to pray to Jesus Christ to have forgiveness for these people because I don't want to forget. I don't want to have a reconciliation of the UFOs. I want them putting a wind chipper. Okay, So so am I personally I'm gonna need supernatural help to forgive these people, these hideous fucking people. And I don't think we can get out of this unless everybody gets like forgiving a little bit, and I don't want to. It's like, so I have bad news. You're gonna have to forgive some bad fucking people problems if you want them to tell the truth.
Speaker 1: Or you could just look up that truth very easily.
Speaker 2: While you're taking a shit. Why you're taking a shit? You can look up all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is let me ran for sec because this is the thing. No amnesty for these motherfuckers. No fucking they're trying to get this bill passed, this UFO bill. They're not trying to get a pass so they can tell us the truth. They're never gonna tell us the truth. They're trying to get it passed so that they have protections for when people like me find out about their ship. So they go, oh, we're legally protected. Yeah, we might have just teleported a plane of people, but and hit all this super advanced technology. But we're now we're legally protected. Now we're gonna tell you the truth. Wed for we hid for eight we lied for eighty years. But now we're gonna tell you the truth. Please, you know, forgive us no screw all that.
Speaker 2: And so Dottie Sandusky, Dottie Sandusky, that's Dottie Sandusky. My Jerry didn't hurt those boys, and he was a good man. You're like a guy.
Speaker 1: That's we have to break them mentally. We just can't have this on planet anymore, right, like we can't have the die.
Speaker 2: I don't have to do it. No, you don't. It's already happening because the level of it. See, they made people stupid, but they didn't make people that stupid. And what Trump just fucking did with the Epstein thing, a lot of people are like, hey, come on, man, I'm stupid and I want to be stupid, and now I can't because you just insulted me a lot. The government is run by child traffickers and Trump is not going to arrest them. I don't care about the list. I don't care killed Epstein. I want to know why you would protect the lizard people. Can you please expose the lizard people? By the way, Kathy O'Brian, Yeah, but George.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. They did a whiplash on that so fast. I have to ask you, is the Epstein list like the right wing COVID loyalty test now, where like you have to get five booster shots or you're not in with the administration? Like? Is that what? This is? The EQUI you're if.
Speaker 2: You're Okay, Look, don't confuse YouTube with real people, the people watching it, Okay, don't confuse influencers and thought whatever the fuck a thought leader is? You mean a controller?
Speaker 1: Morons?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Okay, So what's his fucking name? Charlie Kirker's like, Oh, I'm just gonna trust my friends because his head is shaped like Epstein's fucking dick. Okay, don't that's not real people? Those are influencers. I don't feel influenced by them, and I know people's kids do because they don't want your kids or I guess, but people grow out of stupidity like that. Regular people had real problems that were supposed to be helped and they're not being helped. So you can't fake that with dude. The if the entertainment was still good, maybe you could. You know, it was still and it wasn't that good, but it was so much better than now. But the new generational lizards aren't that good at running the system, and and uh not everybody wants to be uh you know, a non defined gender. I like how all this stuff is so either or except gender. The one thing that's that's got a lot of nuance to it is gender. But all these other things, you're either on the good side on a bad side. There's that's the only binaries there are, I guess. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: The loyalty to Trump, motherfucker, he's loyal to you. I I'm I know people watching this understand this, and it probably mad that no one fucking says it, like how I am You're supposed to be loyal to me? Fuck face, No, I wasn't loyal to you. The whole time, I'm like, well, this guy do the thing I wanted to fucking do, or E'll fuck him. So don't be a bitch and get flipped over. But you look, if you're in a position where you can't be a bit, you're not gonna be. The only people that are gonna bitch out are the people where they're daily bread's coming from the system being in place right, and unfortunately for that, for a lot of people, the lizards at the top have taken so much out of it that now to be middle class you gotta have like ten million dollars to be lower middle class.
Speaker 1: Is he setting himself up for his position? And then in the elite group like you're saying, like, is that what he's doing? Because I mean, I think he cares more.
Speaker 2: Something fucked. I think he probably cares more about the peasants than any of them. I think he cares the most. But that's how much you're still above you. He's just fighting, Gary Wayne. You watch Gary Wayne, Gary Wayne summed up really good man. He goes he's fighting for a better position for America in the new World Order. But America ain't in charge of shit, and the president ain't in charge he's got to worry about being killed by Israel for revealing that they're involved with Epstein. Do people think Israel is our friend?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: They killed way more Americans than Iran? Go compare how many Americans are on killed versus Israel. And I don't mean accidents, I mean on purpose. No, I know it's true. I already know when I said it. So you don't hear that a lot, right, And you don't hear it with UFO ship do you? Why would it not be connected? This is a major geopolitical thing. Why wouldn't it involve our friend?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why do you hear the Trump's uncles? Oh shit, I'm disconnecting again, man, I might have to reading my internet? What uh? Yeah? Trump? Do you teach them about, presumably how to make bombs? But Trump's uncles.
Speaker 2: Dude, I have to do. I have a show, yo, What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ye hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can hear you. No, my internet. They're definitely attacking my internet right now, Ashton?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, buddy, I have a spot. I got yo. Can you hear me? Okay? I got a spot, dude, And this hat sucks ass. It's so hot in this stupid fucking thing. Oh my god, that sucked. I gotta go do my spot. But uh, let's do this again and then I'm starting my podcast up soon, so I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna have you on sounds good.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Kur Street Pack Care guys, Thank you, peace guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, guys, guys, that was Heartrew's podcast. Sudden end there at the end.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately I had a couple uh internet issues. I'll try to get those resolved. Guys. I want to sh have a shoot. Huge shout out to Kurt Metzker for joining me on this podcast and talking about the deep Stay UFOs technology, Epstein, really Everything, Peter Thiel, Jesse Michaels, Joe Rogan. That was awesome guys. So I hope you guys enjoyed that podcast. Guys, I'm gonna be back tomorrow night. If you're watching this live Friday, make sure to check out the live streams. Tomorrow night's gonna be all about Lockheed Martin. Lockheed Martin Compact Fusion Reactor. Charles Chase, the patent holder of the coherent matter wave beam patent, turns out to be a leader at the Lockheed Martin skunkworks. We're gonna dig all into it Tomorrow You're not gonna believe what I found guys. Love you, guys, peace out everybody later,