Speaker 1: In one O one Lynchintaco.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock station one O one one w jr R. This hour brought to you by Tom's Watch Bar. Taco Bob will be out tomorrow nights as the Magic pick up their back half of the season regular schedule. Watch Party happening.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'm out there seven to nine Tom's Watch Bar. If you don't know where it is, it'll ring a bell. If you've been near Eye Drive lately. It's that place that has a big video wall on top of it. It's like a about an eight story nine story building and Tom's Watch Bars on top takes the whole thing. It's got one hundred and fifty big screen. It is quite the bar, probably one of Central Florida's biggest bars, best bars. I mean the place. I've been there and I was. I was blown away. Pat born and raised here. So Thursday night, Tom's Watch Bars starting seven, come on out from Magic Watch Party.
Speaker 2: We begin in Laplace, Louisiana. All Right, Baptist Parish, a Louisiana woman has been a rested on second degree murder charges after police say she fatally shot her boyfriend during an argument over breakfast and finances. Oh man, is this in What are you doing making eggs arguments with the price of eggs? Do you think it started with that's I think we don't need a three egg omelet.
Speaker 1: I think maybe he puts some crawl fish in there. And she said, Liza, I don't want no crawlfish and egs. She blasted him in the chest. Really yeah, shotgun blasted the chest. They gave no reasoning for it. I know your eggs scenario and now I'm with you on that. We'll probably elaborate on it because you know egg ground.
Speaker 2: Table investigators say twenty four year old Tamar Ruhu Hubbard called nine to one one and admitted to shooting her boyfriend following a dispute about the food that had been prepared for breakfast and personal finances. That's as specific as a She's being held on a one million dollar bond.
Speaker 1: Might have been eggs. People are all egg tastic over this crap. I'm like, just don't eat eggs. Do you see there's this? This is another example of spot and need and fill it egg hoarding. There's a chicken rental company. Now, oh, for your own your own eggs.
Speaker 2: They'll let you have two hens for I want to say it was a five hundred dollars fee for several months, and they will provide up to two dozen eggs a week, I guess, and then you have a chance to UH an option to purchase or slash adopt the hens after the lease agreement. It.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, people are stupid. There's alternatives, man, if you if you are die hard, I gotta have eggs for bres. I just need it, dude. Try cereal, Try at breakfast bar, Try pancake. Okay, those are made with eggs. But you know what, I'm kind of getting it. It's like everybody makes it. So people are renting hens. My neighbor gets one of them damn things, and I don't know which one's cluck. But if I started hearing a on the weekends when I'm finally waking, you know, sleeping in, I'm having fried chicken that night. The neighbors how your eggs tasted?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Want some chicken? Come on, Roger, I'm not hearing you because I was here in your brustraw al night.
Speaker 2: As we continue, oh, I just realized this is all kind of relationship based stories. In this I think I subconsciously group them together. I bet not to be outdone. But Louisiana woman, yes, she killed her boyfriend over breakfast preparation, not to be outdone. We've got a Michigan man who has been arrested in charge with six counts of attempted homicide after he drove over seven hundred miles to Pennsylvania and allegedly set fire to the Pennsylvania home of a man who had been communicating with his ex girlfriend.
Speaker 1: So how do these tie in as this? They don't.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying this is another incident of you know, I thought I was waiting for a lunch story or at dinner. Maybe we got a brunch to throw you after the breakfast shooting. So there are six adults in the house when this guy set it on fire, and they all made it out but were injured. Two dogs were killed, and this clown I have his mugshot in the story on our Facebook page. How angry are you if you can't deal with someone talking to your ex.
Speaker 1: God wiped out six people in Savannah.
Speaker 2: Most know the the animals died. The six adults got out of the house and escaped the flames. The dogs were not so lucky.
Speaker 1: God. A text line has chicken info. You're ready to to five two six, Come on, bob. Roosters don't lay eggs, No, they just cock a doodle'll do. Yeah, that that's how I always equated it. Roosters cocks and and yeah that's their mission. Uh they're hands, not roosters. They won't cock a doodle loo taco either way. The hens are still gonna be you know, like see the face, Yeah, exactly, and then packing around and making the dogs, you know, over bark and They'm like me said, you can buy chickens for under five dollars each. I think everybody's freaking out. Man, don't make this the toilet paper thing. Toilet paper we needed, but eggs will be all right.
Speaker 2: Actually, I bought eggs yesterday at Costco. When did they sell like the eighteen pack of the twenty It was five bucks? You get the brown eggs or the I think they were. They had two different kinds. I can think I get the brown ones only five bus five something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my god, go stock up at Costco people. I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I'd be You saw it with toilet paper, people will probably start doing it.
Speaker 2: We've got this story. Uh, this is the one. I said. As much as I would love to for this to be true, I'm finding some a lot of holes in this. Here's what we're led to believe. A woman was arrested after she got caught filling up her ex boyfriend's gas tank with coke zero and quote pre sucked skittles unquote. One more time, woman was arrested after she got caught filling up her ex boyfriend's gas tank with Coca Cola zero and pre sucked skittles.
Speaker 1: A question. Doesn't coke zero have no sugar and that's why it's called zero? Yeah? Yeah, So that's not gonna do anything to a gas tank. I don't know if she was trying to do.
Speaker 2: I don't. I think if you put anything that's not really gas or a gas additive into your gas, good things are not going to happen. Much less soda. I was pretty sucked skittles. How do you Here's listen. Let's first off, there is no name attached with this mugshot that's being circulated around. There's no police department or police reports attached to it. There's no location for where this happened. All I've got here two sources barstool Sports and something called Hype Fresh.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know we.
Speaker 2: Do, and you know how those guys are. They're a little loosey goosey, and they, like us, probably really would love for this to be true as well.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, but.
Speaker 2: Hype Fresh, who really? I think? Just co opt Barstool's story and the Lynchin taco in Orlando, Florida. Yeah, Chintago on demand download the iHeartRadio album Fierce