Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w j r R. But you're freaking idiots. All right.
Speaker 3: This hour brought to you by Sham Rocking Fest today and tomorrow. Downtown Leesburg will be there tomorrow afternoon starting it too.
Speaker 1: If you happen to go later today, slash this evening some LEPrecon wrestling.
Speaker 2: Hoorad going, man, this is gonna be a big party. I believe it is.
Speaker 3: It's definitely gonna be a good time. Looking forward to getting into very over to Lake County tomorrow.
Speaker 2: All right, buckle up, folks, do we have a mess fire? Oh it's number two. I believe it's number two. Right, We're about to get a blue screen a deap. It's the problem.
Speaker 4: Man got to be a flowing man. He's got to be a fun.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Let's begin in clear Water, a place that has been in Idiotology before, in fact recently, that would be uh Rain Ladies and Gentlemen's Club.
Speaker 2: Oh is that what they're calling him?
Speaker 4: It out now?
Speaker 1: It's not Gentlemen's club, it's ladies and Gentlemen in the case of rain. Yes, ladies and gents, all right, encourage you know, I wasn't sure.
Speaker 2: If it was that.
Speaker 1: You know that whatever the initials are DEI or whatever for the club too, that's out.
Speaker 2: I was just check it.
Speaker 3: No, all right, sayloaded John Elberson. He's thirty nine years old. John spent the night in jail, Oh John, when he unlawfully obtained the property of another lap dances to the tune of one hundred and sixty dollars. Oh, he did the old he's paying for it. I'm not quite sure how he was able to hain lap dances without actually coughing up whatever the yeah, but I guess they let him put those on his tab And when they presented him with the tabs like a very drunk uh, John alerted them that he didn't have any money.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Now, you don't walk into a place that promises it's visitors quotes an atmosphere of opulence and grandeur and every corner of the venue radiating an air of exclusivity without having some some ducats in your pocket.
Speaker 2: That was a long quote.
Speaker 3: So I'm just I hate I want to give the rain Rain, ladies and gentsa the credit that it's it deserves for the offerings they have.
Speaker 1: John, Dude, you're supposed to be in there making it rain at rain, you don't. You don't try to suck off the teat of another if you would, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So one thirty in the morning is when, uh, when this all came to a head? Did he pull the old I didn't got any uses.
Speaker 1: You know, where they get to the point where they've drank so much that they forget.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he was a blackout mode or not, but he seemed to be alert enough for his mugshot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looks and look at the pupils. They look a little on the up and up. Not to be outdone. Fad of man, fload of man's floating.
Speaker 4: Man's got to be a flooing man.
Speaker 2: He's got to be a flying.
Speaker 3: Let's take a short travel from clear Water over to Tampa, where twenty nine year old Arvin Salmapoor walked into Pink Pony show Girls and intentionally set it on fire and then threw a bottle of urine at police.
Speaker 1: Wow, these guys could have almost been in the same jail, being Tampa and clear Water.
Speaker 2: That guy looks like a terrorist. He does. He looks like a full on ICES member. I would be.
Speaker 3: The Taliban, ICE's al Qaeda, the whole thing going on here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would be uh checking him a little bit deeper than just Hey, it's a drunk guy throwing a bottle of urine that.
Speaker 3: He's like as somebody you might see on the campus of Columbia University.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm that Oh wait, hold on a credit where credits do? It's very, very tough to get into that university, almost impossible.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that I know what you're saying. He who are spending seventy thousand dollars a year love seeing what's going on?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's insanity. So so check this out. So him walking in and doing did they do any checks? Listen to me just fully judging this guy. I've already got him in the terrorist south, But did they do any other stuff they checks on him? I mean, if if if I was a cop and he threw a bottle of urine at me after lighting a club on fire and looked like that, he'd be in a he'd be gumo.
Speaker 3: Yeah they nothing, No, he's he's in custody there, he's got a hole. He trust me. They've racked up just about every charge they can on this character.
Speaker 2: Good night. By the way.
Speaker 1: Uh, if I have not texted you back, it's because I have to call Margarita again or gay gay Day. What was his name gay Mike, gay Mike, because I'm locked out of h It's the.
Speaker 3: Name Taco gave gay Mike. I don't think gay Mike goes by gay Mike.
Speaker 2: No, he was. He was on.
Speaker 1: These guys started out really sassy with me, right and I'm thinking, dude, I'm just I didn't want to call you. I waited till seven. I've been out without internet since five.
Speaker 3: Some of the listeners, probably a handful of probably going, wait a second, why is it Bob calling the help desk for it T help?
Speaker 2: Because they they they're jealous of me, the IT people, So you just throw them a bone every so often.
Speaker 1: So they locked me out on their backside, and I run through firewalls to try to get back in. But the firewalls are only happening at Pink Pony right now with that terrorist dude, you just no. But I gotta call gay Mic and say hey, bro again. He doesn't know I call him that, but he Uh, I'm hoping I get Margarita.
Speaker 2: I thought she was a kind of a not nice but you sweet talker. Yeah, I sweet talked to her. I sweet talked gay Mic too.
Speaker 1: I'm not to the point where I can tell him that's his name, but he was upset last time I woke him up or whatever. I'm like, dude, I just need some help to do a show with a computer.
Speaker 3: All right, I got to bring this to the table here. We do have a last minute entry and contender for the headline of the week title. We had two doozies so far.
Speaker 2: You heard me scrambling to get my pen ready to write it down. Then we will all compare and contrast together. Give it.
Speaker 3: You can get a luxurious facial in a jail cell. I really don't think there's much explanation needed beyond that that is a well crafted headline right there.
Speaker 2: Somebody giggled the entire time they type that in. Of course, Wow, of course.
Speaker 3: This is about some spa that has taken up shop in what was a former British jail, and they've converted the very cells into rooms where you receive your treatments and facials.
Speaker 2: That's just where I want to do it. Pat just showed me this picture.
Speaker 1: It's this beautiful looking, quaint thing like that, just a very subtle, calming kind of place.
Speaker 2: But the cinderblock walls.
Speaker 1: I still couldn't get past that that there was a guy named Fred getting hammered.
Speaker 3: You know, you can get a luxurious facial and a jail cell. That's the third contender for headline of the week title. Okay, first one was an update, but it's a good title. Sex mad cop who embarked on hot huh? Who embarked on a hot tub bonkathon? Career switch?
Speaker 1: So the sex mad cop who embarked on the hot tub boncathon had.
Speaker 2: A career switch.
Speaker 3: That was the Tennessee chick who did six fellow officers and a hot tub from a few years ago.
Speaker 1: But all we vote on is the headline itself. So we got bonkathon in a headline. Now we have because you all have to judge this at two two five, two six.
Speaker 2: I can check the text from my desk. I just pulled up here. It'll be all right.
Speaker 1: Eight miles of Amazon rainforest, eight miles of Amazon rainforest cut down for a climate summit.
Speaker 3: To build four lane highway for climate Climate Summit.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, or you can get a luxurious facial in a jail cell.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm not going to sway the vote. What are you going with that, dude. I'm I'm torn on Amazon rainforest.
Speaker 3: I I would land on the Amazon rainforest thing because it is absolutely just the irony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just so two two five two six.
Speaker 1: You tell us what you do and I'll get back with you with the answer after I call Margarita or gay Mike about my Internet.
Speaker 2: Thank you Taco for lack hear of the sheriff. W j R, car Orlando's rock station,