Speaker 1: Hell the toe go see down with your bull huve.
Speaker 2: That bad.
Speaker 1: Another rule? You the rules. I have other rules because I've dealt with Chad before. Can't stream it because Chad wants it for his channel. But good morning, what's up y'all? Welcome back to the channel. I was just live. I was just live, but I was just live. But yo, but what's up y'all? Welcome back to the tanner goody dud h doocy do when you live? By the way, since before he uh comes on? Guys, if you guys want to buy it, by the way, sirt buy it and a nerveous bird at my website link or it's all my website. It's on my website, y'all. Guys, go check out my website. By the way, y'all, what is up every day? Depended that comment, by the way, so people of it's also a description of this video of my website. Just can't stay on the bloor of one two three four one two fiver hold on on the blow one two three more? But what is up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? Yo? How is everybody doing today? Just get away? YO, don't know about that?
Speaker 2: Oh hm.
Speaker 1: Sevo excip me to it. Yeah, I just wanted to say, let's let's for something.
Speaker 3: When you're in crisis, don't you hear?
Speaker 4: Jake and his team are always near.
Speaker 3: They roll on in.
Speaker 5: They save the day.
Speaker 4: No problem too big, they'll find out way.
Speaker 5: Shake to the rescue. He's on his way with him and his team.
Speaker 4: They'll save the day.
Speaker 6: A Braddy team or a dad gone back, a kid who won't he begg he's making.
Speaker 3: Mom so mad.
Speaker 5: He's got the crew. They'll see it through Jake too.
Speaker 4: The rescue is coming for you.
Speaker 6: Massy, situation's trouble at home.
Speaker 5: Jake and his team won't leave you alone.
Speaker 1: Guid and fix it, strong and true.
Speaker 5: There's nothing this rescue squad I can't do. Take to the rescue. He's on his way. With him and his team, they'll say that day. A Brady scene or a dad gone mad, a kid who won't he begging, making mom so mad. He's got the crew. They'll see it through Jacks. The rescue is coming for you. Yeah, check to the rescue. Check on the rescue. Yo.
Speaker 1: But what is ut guys? How is everybody's doing today? Alright, let's do the other one.
Speaker 3: In the wild corners of the feed there.
Speaker 7: Scrolling through the feet, same old bullshit every.
Speaker 4: Night, virtase signal warriors hiding behind the screen, So Briday preach the Holy You guys, Bud, It's all just smoking lies, got mad Win.
Speaker 1: I caught them out, exposed to fake.
Speaker 3: In their eyes.
Speaker 4: They run their mouths on keyboards, fingers flying in a rage, canceled culture, coverts, trapped inside.
Speaker 7: The heck okage, one wrong word and the foam and losing all the fucking minds. Budd, I'm done playing nice truth.
Speaker 1: It's harder than their wines.
Speaker 4: What the I'm tired of this game, tired of these people running in their mouse again, mad and me because I found out of faith. They kings and queens, but they will.
Speaker 1: Take leave me the hell load of night.
Speaker 8: Jimmy Kibble, nice Stephen Coburn on his throne, I'm taking Ud, saying, standing tall and true, your trust.
Speaker 2: Your fuck right off.
Speaker 4: I'm coming after you.
Speaker 2: Have you.
Speaker 8: They twist every word I say, put me in the little box, called me every name under the.
Speaker 3: Sun, just to wash the clocks.
Speaker 8: But a see through the bush of the hipocrisy, so clear, preaching tolerance while they spreading nothing. Fear got their blue checks in the clous good.
Speaker 2: It's built on shifting.
Speaker 8: Sand, one real question in the whole damn empire.
Speaker 4: Start to crack the bend.
Speaker 8: They swarmed like angry beating someone dares to disagree.
Speaker 4: But I'm say cutting, motherfucker.
Speaker 7: Ain't no apology from me for the whoa fund who.
Speaker 4: I'm sied of this game, out of these people, running in them out again, mad in me because I found out.
Speaker 7: Of faiths and queens, But they will take funck the woe Fuckleave me the hell alone.
Speaker 4: I'm not Jimmy Kimmel now, Stephen Cobert on his throne. I'm just cutting shut, standing tall and true. You're trunking fuck right off. I'm coming after you. No more bend and over, no more taking all the ship.
Speaker 3: Time to push back harder, time to make the bestars quit.
Speaker 4: They hate the mirror hold up showing who they really feed fake.
Speaker 3: It's fucking full of hate.
Speaker 4: Now the world's starting to see fucking whoa Yeah. I'm done with the charade side of the snowflakes melding in their own charade, mad at me because man slipped off their lying face.
Speaker 8: I'm shake cutting real name, real voice on in my space.
Speaker 5: Leave me alone.
Speaker 4: You drove or crawl back in your hole.
Speaker 7: I'm not your late, not bumping, not another Hollywood soul, fucking woke, fucking fucking woke Jake couldn't.
Speaker 1: Feel a loud and letting watch the Empire choldren. Yeah, yeah, I just wanted to pop on ever uh.
Speaker 2: H h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 4: Pay here from the Steel Toe show.
Speaker 1: You ran your mouth a ear ago.
Speaker 4: I warned you once, I warned you twice, but.
Speaker 6: You just couldn't take advice, talking about Abril Nick and Kaylor, the stirring up him like a human failure.
Speaker 4: Now you're drowning in the mess you made, and nobody's coming to say the day.
Speaker 3: Hey should have listened to me.
Speaker 4: I told you back then.
Speaker 7: Now you finally see shut up abouty from me and Kayla.
Speaker 4: You didn't know it's biting you back in And how about it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: I was right and Jake was right.
Speaker 7: Wild your pride got a loud bunch of truth. Guy, Ben, Now you're stuck in the fall out.
Speaker 8: You're living in all that cloud, all that fake tough skin, but your rimpire cracked from a thin gas on the fire smiles on cue.
Speaker 3: But the mirrors getting clear. Of Rena's looking at you?
Speaker 4: Who ever stream every late night cap.
Speaker 3: He thought you were.
Speaker 4: Slick, but the crowd saw the axe.
Speaker 7: He kept pushing buttons like it's all for shure, but Thomas got receipts.
Speaker 1: Since she's ready to go.
Speaker 3: He should have listened to me.
Speaker 1: I told you back then.
Speaker 7: Now you finally see shut up about apron Nick.
Speaker 5: Can't Kaala? You didn't know it's biting your back?
Speaker 1: And hey, how bout it? Now?
Speaker 4: I was right and Jake was righting away.
Speaker 6: Your pride got aloud, but your truth, guy, Then now you're stuck in the fall up.
Speaker 4: You're living in chicktock.
Speaker 8: Spotlight's cold, all the drama's getting no better stings now, huh?
Speaker 7: When the real ones called your bluff, you said we will roll call spitter, but we watched the wall start splinter.
Speaker 4: You had your chance.
Speaker 5: You played your part.
Speaker 7: Now the army you see right into your hey, and should have listened to me.
Speaker 1: I told you back then.
Speaker 5: Now you finally see shut.
Speaker 4: Up about apron Nick and Kala.
Speaker 7: You didn't, and the flames just got greater.
Speaker 6: Hey, and now you know it's true, and the fallout came straight back at you. Jake was right, I would too.
Speaker 5: Now you laugh with nothing. But they we told you, but you never do it.
Speaker 2: You you.
Speaker 1: Got them. I'm not for you. What's up, y'all. Welcome back to the channel. Yeah. By the way, we gotta talk about super tip dot DJ. By the way, if anyone that does want to do a yeah, super tip Dot. What's up, Biscuit spoil? How you doing? Welcome to the stream. How you doing? By the way, And I also have a Patreon, y'all. I I just got done with an hour and some change on here, and I decided to come back on because I thought Chad was gonna come on. I was supposed to do so Chad messages me today, is like message me yesterday. Yeah you are Tom. I can't see s in mess ip. I can't see that guy by the way, but uh, hold on, what's up in mess ip? Hold on? H Hey, I have your own block now, Mike. Yeah, what's up? Guys? By the way, y'all, you could do on by the way. By the way, by the way, Jakejus says, soone's here, hello, justin what's up? Sup?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: And I probably won't be able to for the foreseeable future. Why I'll tell you off. I'll tell you you off the air, A right, it's yeah stuff I can't discuss publicly. It wouldn't be wise. How you doing, Okay, it's good to hear. When I eventually do get around to sending him to you, though, there will be more stuff. I'll surprise you, all right, so it'll be worth the wait.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I hate to leave you hanging, but yeah, it's just been popping off for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: By the way, he has chat fired.
Speaker 3: Yet, I don't know. I haven't talked to him since he went live with the store. I haven't bothered him. He hasn't bothered me, So I don't know what. I don't know how that's going.
Speaker 1: So uh, I asked. Chris came out, Chris, Jim came out and said that, uh, Chad trash. Jim, Chad, what Chad trash? Jim? Wait?
Speaker 3: Who's Jim?
Speaker 1: Jim Christopher Jim cut to the Jim.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, all right, why did he do that?
Speaker 1: All right, guys, I'll talk all right, guys. I'll talk to you guys later