Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a UFO hanging in?
Speaker 1: We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 2: UFO over hey, we want to one of those data.
Speaker 1: Areas thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it? I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds, time areas thirty one? Me neither there.
Speaker 2: See if it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO. Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll just passed over, I go.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed right over the top of.
Speaker 1: US ninety one one. You just called up to me before they're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 1: To God on an unidentified object every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 2: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com. Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. I hope you're all doing well. I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles Podcast. In tonight's episode, Holly joins us, calling from Florida to talk about a series of encounters that began in the early hours of a quiet nighte in nineteen ninety. What started as an unexplained levitation and presence in her bedroom would become the first chapter in a story shaped by vivid dreams, synchronisties, and sightings that she mostly kept to herself. Holly is up next, but first, if you enjoyed the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Hello Holly, and welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 2: It is great to have you with us tonight. And you'll call in from sunny Florida.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, I sure I am in the Florida Keys.
Speaker 2: Lovely lovely right right down a bottom. Okay, now, Holly, you have some experiences to share with us. Would you like start at the beginning, please, ma'am?
Speaker 1: I sure will, so it started.
Speaker 3: What I remember the most vivid memory I have is in nineteen ninety I had been sewing a stepdanimal for a girlfriend who is about to have a baby. And it was about three twenty in the morning, and I decided I was going to go to bed, and I turned off the lights, I turned on my music, and I looked over the clock and it was about three twenty five and I started to fall asleep.
Speaker 1: But in the middle of starting to fall asleep, I.
Speaker 3: Felt my body moving and I tried to open my eyes and it was really hard to and when I finally got them open, I felt my body rotating from my head from the head of the bed to the end of the bed is where I ended up. So I was opposite direction and levitating off of the bed about I don't know, probably about a foot to two feet something like that. And I had actually saw a blue light shining on the closet door I had when I was rotating, and the next thing I know, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked over to my left and I saw a human face and just part of his chest, not the rest of his body. It was almost like a I don't know, some kind of an image projection. And I looked at him and I said, John, I love you, Please don't leave me.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 3: And I turned my head to look over my shoulder, my left shoulder, and I saw an et levitating between my dresser and vanity. He was kind of not He was looked like your typical grew gray, except he was shiny, like a bright light was around him. And and if you've ever had those toys, the glow in the dark that you used to get in cereal boxes, I don't know if you ever did, but anyway, they kind of have like a greenish grayish glow to him, and before they start glowing is just a green look to him.
Speaker 1: And that's kind of the skin color he had.
Speaker 3: And when I saw the et, the next thing I know, I was back down on the bed, but I was in the same position I had been in prior to levitating and rotating. And I forgot to initially tell you that before I started levitating, I heard a car horn honk, outside my window, and this will be prominent for the next story that it continues the next week. But after the et left the next morning, I got up and my cat was sitting in the doorway growling at me. Didn't want to come in my room. And then I had a doll that my grandmother had got me in Mexico, a Mayan a medicine doll that I had hanging on the closet, and the cat would atack Hacket. After that experience, the next day, I went up to see my mom and dad. They were very as my mom is very spiritual, she believed in all these kinds of things. And I had told her about what had happened to me, and she immediately got up and went to the telephone and called a friend of hers and his name was John, and so we had a discussion. I told him what happened, and he asked me if I had been sick recently, and I said, well, yes, I had just started getting over pneumonia. And he said to me, well, that's why we were there, because he was a doctor and he was there to heal me.
Speaker 1: So I just went with it. I didn't know if it felt right, but I went with it.
Speaker 3: And anyway, the following week, I was laying in bed and I heard a car horn honk and I started to levitate again, but I stifled the experience. I don't know if it was out of fear or what have you, but I stifled the experience. And after that I didn't have another et experience. But probably about month after that happened, I was in my bedroom. I was sitting on the bed reading a book called Your Celestial Guardian Angel Name. I was reading the one page and all of a sudden, the event that was on my floorboard just started making this crazy noise.
Speaker 1: It was really super loud, and I was like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 3: And I turned the page of the book, and well before I turned the page, I said Zeron Oreon.
Speaker 1: And I turned the page of.
Speaker 3: The book and it says now that you found your celestial Guardian angel Nain and the noise stopped. Everything went back to normal, and I just kind of I think I put the book down because I was in.
Speaker 1: Shock, and I don't think I ever picked it up to read it again.
Speaker 3: So anyway, yeah, those experiences happened when I was twenty.
Speaker 1: I didn't have really any more.
Speaker 3: Experiences I had, you know, maybe a few little strange things happened, but until after my dad died, and that.
Speaker 1: Was in two thousand and one, and I was driving his car.
Speaker 3: It was probably about a month after he passed away, and I was paying the rest of his bills off, and all of a sudden, I get this outrageous smell of lilacs in the car, and there was no lilax or flowers anywhere around, and I thought, man, that must be my dad, because I don't know what it made me think that, But that happened anyway after that, and all this was within about a month of each other. I was living about a forty five minute drag from his house, so I would go back and forth because he had a dog that was outside and I had to go and take care of him. So on the way home one night, I had to pull the car over because it was acting weird, and I stopped the car and I turned it off, and when I went to turn it back on.
Speaker 1: The little digital clock that was on the dashboard never worked. It had quit working long ago, and it popped up said one o'clock.
Speaker 3: And my dad actually passed away at one o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I turned the car on and the light the clock went off.
Speaker 3: So about a couple of weeks later, I was at a girlfriend's house and we had had her argument, and I got in the car and I couldn't start the car, but all of a sudden, the clock pops up one o'clock and I turned the car off, and I turned the key off and turned it back on, and the clock was gone. And it was almost like I felt like that was my dad saying it's okay, Everything's going to be all right, you know, calm down.
Speaker 1: Kind of thing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Then I had some other experiences where I had some vivid dreams. This was all kind of in the same era, around my early thirties, after my mom had passed. I had forgot to mention this. After my mom had passed or my grandmother had passed. I hadn't had any dealings with my mom after she passed. She never really came to me or anything like that. But the night after we had my grandmother's funeral, I was in my sister's spare bedroom because I was in Indiana for her funeral, and I started to dream and I was in this really strange black space but it was like I wasn't in my body, and I could feel my mom and my grandma there. I didn't literally see them, but I felt them there. And then I woke and the same thing happened to me with my dad after he passed, but I actually saw his face and we were in this dark space and it was just my face, you know. I could see through my eyes looking at my dad, and we started laughing, and I actually woke myself up laughing. And so I have some of those experiences with my mom and dad letting me know they're here. White feathers are my mom's way of telling me she's around, and my dad lets me know around it lets me know in all different kinds of ways when he's around. About a month ago, yeah, their anniversary would have been on the thirteenth of January. And I'm driving down a road and all of a sudden, I see this truck and it has my dad's name on a truck, and his name is Ernie or Ernest, and you don't see that very often around. And then later that day, I was at a gas station and I had walked around my car like two or three times because I was filling the air and the tires. There was a feather on the ground next to the tire about the second time I passed around the car, and I knew that was my mom. And it took me a minute to think about why they would be representing themselves are showing themselves to me, but I remembered that it was the anniversary.
Speaker 1: Let's see what else has happened. I've seen some lights in the sky.
Speaker 3: When I moved down to the Florida Keys about twenty nineteen, I had joined a UFO group, and I really hadn't talked to a lot of people about my experience because I was always scared that something was going to happen to me, that I was going to get put away, or you know those kinds of things people think you're netty. So I never really spoke to any But I got really involved with this UFO group and I started having experiences again. I went outside on a balcony where I was staying and watched two space I believe they were spacecraft. They were far enough away that I couldn't see the actual craft and it was night, but they were going in a direction and too fast to be a satellite or a shooting star and they were going from right to left and super fast, and they were chasing each other. So I saw that, and then I had another experience with a being. I was in bed and watching TV and I started to doze off, and all of a sudden, I felt something like sit on my chest and it appeared to be my roommate's friend who lived in the house with us.
Speaker 1: And I looked and I.
Speaker 3: Could see everything in the room just like the first experience I had. Everything in the room was correct, proper, there was nothing out of lace, and my door was open just a little bit, just enough that I could see the hall light. I looked up and I was like, we can't do this here, and he's like, don't worry, nobody will know. It'll be okay. You're all right, And all of a sudden, this tongue came out and like tried to go down my throat and I jumped up, and after I jumped up, the being was gone. Whatever it was was gone, and I could still feel the presence of that being on my chest, and that was kind of freaky. That was the only one that I could say was maybe a little negative, but it really didn't feel negative.
Speaker 1: I don't think I was scared of the being.
Speaker 3: I was scared of the oddity of the experience, I guess is what you could call it. I have actually never had terrifying experience in any of the things that I have had happened to me or I've you know, I've had some. I've had another a few lucid dreams. The first one was the I would assume it was the end of the world. I was on a mountain, I was near my bronco. I used to have a Ford Bronco. And this is long after I sold the Bronco, and this is probably within the last couple of years since I've had these dreams. So the dream, I was on the mountain, I was next to my Bronco, and I saw ships coming in and all of a sudden, rocks it appeared to be like rocks were on fire and raining down on the ground and near me, and one hit my bronco and I could actually smell the burning of the rubber on the tires, and I could smell it.
Speaker 1: It was so weird.
Speaker 3: I've never had a dream where I could literally smell something and it woke me up. So the next dreams I had were kind of psychic dreams, if you want to call. It was about my roommates his niece, and I actually had a dream that she was out lounging on a chair with sunglasses on, and she was pregnant, and at the time she had just gotten married but was not pregnant, and she had these glasses on her face. And I'm gonna say this out loud. I've kept this a secret because I didn't want anybody to have the technology, but I think it's already out there. So anyway, glasses. One side of the glass was like a thirty five milimeter camera, only it was in the lens itself and it could shoot video as well as take pictures. And then the other lens was where you would view the video or the picture that you took. And she told me that it was a new specialized kind of material that they used to create that, but it was all inside the lenses. It wasn't outside on the arm of the glasses or anything like that. Anyway, I told her that I had a dream that she was pregnant, and she said, well, I don't think I'm pregnant. And about two weeks later she called and said she was pregnant. So the second dream I had about her was another dream where she was pregnant. But this one was really wild because it was like I was running through some scenes and I had scenes of like dinosaurs like coming at me, but they were in ice and they were sliding towards me. And then I went around the hill or where whatever it was, and there she was and I was making her a cake that was blue and pink. So when I woke up from that dream, it was just a really strange dream. I knew that, you know, she was pregnant or she was going to be pregnant. So anyway, I texted her, I think it was on Messenger and told her I had another dream that she was pregnant. And she wrote me back and said, I, you've got some kind of special gifts because I am pregnant. And I had told her about the cake being blue and it turned to pink, and she said, oh my god, I'm going to have I think it's going to be a little girl. So that was another that was like a little psychic dream that I had of her, and I've had a few others since then. I forgot to tell you about the dream I had about being. It was another kind of not end of the world, but maybe after the end of the world dream.
Speaker 1: And I was in this building that was kind of.
Speaker 3: Had a big, huge porch and it was covered and there were all these long plastic containers and they had plants in them. And this lady came up to me and she was teaching a class of kids on how to do stuff. And she came up to me and she showed me this device she had and she said, watch this, and she pushed a button and the plant immediately grew and bore fruit. And she says, we now have the technology to feed thousands of people because this automatically makes the plants grow and fruit. Then I ended up in some weird building with fish and all that, but I felt like she might have been I don't know. Somebody came to me to show me the technology of it. And I have like a picture of the device that she showed me, as well as the glasses that I talked about in the last dream I had. Some the other psychic dreams I had was the last one was my girlfriend her deceased husband came to my dream. He was sitting in a chair and I was sitting on a couch and he was just smiling at me and nod in his head. And then my girlfriend appeared on the couch next to me, and she was laying down anyway. When she got up, her leg had something black growing up on it. And when I got up, I wasn't sure what the dream was about, but I thought, blay, I hope she's okay. And this like about two months later, I got a letter from her at Christmas and she told me she had cancer. So yeah, sometimes the dreams I have, they aren't very prominent as to what's you know, what I should do, or what exactly it is that's happening. It's just kind of bits and pieces. They are getting stronger than they used to. In my twenties, I used to have dreams that I was pregnant, and I would go to work and say, man, I had a dream that I was pregnant, and somebody would tell me, oh, I just found out I was pregnant, you know, or my sister's pregnant or something like that. So I used to project some of those things onto myself, and now I'm seeing the people that it's about more So. I had a dream about another girlfriend who was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer last year. Her mother passed away about five months ago, and her mother came to me in a dream and was showing me their childhood home basement, how it had been redone. Then she took me through this weird tunnel that was like a cave, and we came out of this what do you call them the door that comes out from like a basement outside. So we came out and it was sunny, and we were on a dock with water around us, and that was the end of the dream. And I went ahead and wrote my girlfriend, you know, I don't know who I can tell these things to because I don't want them to be freaked out that I'm having dreams about them or their deceased loved ones. But I told her about the dream and told her about the basement and coming out of the clearing and everything being sunny and beautiful, and she said that she had been staying with her father while her mom had been sick, and she's kind of helping clean the house up, and she had actually been cleaning the basement out and read doing it all, she felt like maybe going out into the sun where the dogs were in the water was was her return to Florida, because she used to live in Florida and now she's up in Indiana while she's with her parents with her dad. So anyway, about a week later, she wrote me and told me that she went to have a scan to see about the cancer inside of her, to see how it was doing, if it was smaller or larger, and she said that the doctor told her there were no signs of cancer at all. And I told her, well, I think that's why your mother came to me in a dream, because I think she your body was repairing itself, renewing the basement, and although you were doing the same thing, I think that coming out of that dark cave into the bright light was you being cancer free, you know. So that was my take on the dream that I had after she told me that I've had a couple more experiences with the UFOs. I apologize for jumping around. I've never been up and close and personal with a UFO, like I think I said before. But I had been taking pictures of the clouds because I am a cloud fanatic. I started looking at the pictures I had, and there were and this is in broad daylight, by the way, there were four craft or four bright little lights in the picture. You know, it looked like like somebody had put on stadium lights, only they were in different areas. You know, they were really bright, but I didn't see them with my eyes. I just saw them on the photo. I took a picture of this phenomenon that kind of happened here at my house. I was sitting out in my car having a cup of coffee and a cigarette, and I saw this bright light light up the sky and it was probably about I don't know, five o'clock in the morning, and it wasn't the sun because it was to west and the son hadn't even rose yet.
Speaker 1: It was still dark.
Speaker 3: But when I snapped a picture of it, there was actually like a disc looking thing.
Speaker 1: In the picture. So those are some of those experiences.
Speaker 3: Other than that, I've had experiences where I've felt like I've had people people come to me, like dead people come to me and talk to me and things like that.
Speaker 1: I've had a.
Speaker 3: Number of experiences just briefly signs, you know, the numbers, the angel numbers and things like that.
Speaker 1: They come to me all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so a lot of your dreams have actually come true.
Speaker 1: Yes. Actually, the pregnancy dreams generally come true. The ones that have gotten.
Speaker 3: Really detailed about particular people, you know, like my girlfriend with the cancer. You know, when she wrote me that she had cancer. After I had that dream, I really kind of freaked out a little bit.
Speaker 2: I bear and dreams like this. Have you always had them?
Speaker 3: You know, I've had dreams, but I've always projected the stuff onto me, right, Like I have a dream that something's happening to me, but it's actually it happened to somebody else, you know, Like I might hear somebody say this happened to me, and I'm like, man, I just had a dream that happened to me, that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: But in the last year or.
Speaker 3: Two, well actually probably three years, they've gotten more prominent, where it's more based on the person it'sself, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: At all, And it's always someone within your circle.
Speaker 3: Generally speaking, Yes, somebody that that I know that and if it happens to maybe one of their family members or something like that. Yes, Like my co workers, I would often go in and say, after a couple of times, as somebody telling me they were pregnant, I would go in and say, look out, girls. I had another dream that I was pregnant, you know kind of thing. Who's next exactly exactly, because they they don't happen a lot, but when they do happen, it's kind of cool when I talk to somebody about it and they're like, well, that happened to me, or I found I'm pregnant, or you know that kind of thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: One Life, One Story a podcast about real people and a single moment or a series of moments that changed everything. Each episode is someone sharing a story in their own words. Sometimes it's tragic, sometimes it's hopeful. These are experiences that stay with you, moments that reshape how you see the world, yourself and the people around you. And if you have a story that you'd like to share, email me at One Life, One Story podcast at gmail dot com. One Life, One Story, listen wherever you get your podcasts. And are these dreams? Are they that you kind of wake up and then you slowly forget or do they stay with you?
Speaker 1: Actually they stay with me. Those stay with me.
Speaker 3: And lately, like some of the dreams I've had in the last few years, I wake up and it's like, was that real or was that a dream?
Speaker 1: You know kind of thing. Just yeah, and sometimes I get the dreams in reality mixed up. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I actually I had another dream about my parents. I was struggling. I didn't have any any income or anything like that. I'd been disabled for a while and we were in a room and my parents were like, what's wrong, and I said, I don't have any money, and they said, well, we'll fix that, and within a couple of years I had my Social Security and all kinds of stuff. It was really strange. It took a little while, but it came to fruition, you know. Yeah, just strange things like that. And I have a lot of people might calm coincidences. I call them synchronicities, you know, where I'll be thinking something and then you know, I think a lot of people are having this the days. But I'll be thinking of something and somebody will say what I'm thinking, and it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, you think of someone that you haven't seen in ages, and then they send you a message or give you a call.
Speaker 3: Yes, or I'm watching TV and I'll think of something and it'll it'll come right on the screen right after I think it, and that freaks me out. Same way with the phone, and it's thinking though it's mine, it's not me speaking aloud or anything, and it'll just pop up on the phone or pop up on the TV. And I shouldn't let it make me feel eerie, but it kind of freaks me out still, even though it happens quite frequently, you know, my.
Speaker 2: You know, I have noticed a bit of an increase in that, and it makes.
Speaker 3: Me wonder what's really going on, because that's just if they can read your mind, that's really scary.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I had. This was towards the end of last year. This was my wife had YouTube on in the bedroom and it came onto a video about wartime and is from Japan and right, so I like a bit of history. So I started telling her about some of the things that had happened, and I kid you not, I think it was the next morning, I received an email from a woman in San Francisco and she was part of about Japanese history and all the trusties that happened during the war. It was so bizarre, and she basically invited me to come to like a lecture.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is bizarre.
Speaker 2: It was so strange. The YouTube video came on, I was kind of passing through the room. So I started telling my wife and that's it. We forgot about it. Next morning, had that email. It was really bizarre, that is.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's just so ramped up now because I get this from a lot of people, Like even on Facebook, people are like, man, are they reading my mind or are they listening in? Because there's what's happening. Because these things happen all the time. It seems like, yeah, I don't know. I guess you're pretty much believe in just about everything.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, most things within reason, of course.
Speaker 3: Mostly course of course, well you have to have some discernment, right, but yeah, because I always feel a little strange talking to people about it because I figure one of these days I'm going to open my mouth and they're going to say, well, that's just too out there.
Speaker 2: I've heard it all before. Now I'm very open minded.
Speaker 3: Oh that's very good because sometimes I you know, these things happen and I accept them. And actually, you know, when my mom and dad were like, I think a lot of my problem is is I lost my touch those those two. I could talk to them about anything, and we shared experiences together. Actually, my mom and I shared a couple of experiences together, and and so you know, I over the course of the years after they passed away, I really kept silent and shut my mouth about all this that I experience or how I feel, you know. Yeah, So now it seems like I can open up a lot more. That's why I said I'd do this interview, because I thought it would help me out a little bit more in me being okay with what is going on with me, you know.
Speaker 2: More so also, I listen the very open minded. They love to hear these stories, and a lot of them are having the same experiences themselves.
Speaker 1: Me too. And that's the really great thing is when you have you hear these stories. That's how I got involved with the other UFO group.
Speaker 3: Was the owner of the group had had a levitation experience and she wrote about it and I read it and I was like, oh my god, I need to get in this group and talk to somebody because I hadn't really ever I told maybe one or two other people besides my parents about that experience.
Speaker 1: So I kept that inside forever.
Speaker 2: You know, is this a physical group or is this on Facebook?
Speaker 1: It was on Facebook. Yeah, Experiences Meet.
Speaker 3: I haven't been a part of the group for that group for a while now, so, but it was a really good group to get me to meet people that had the same like, you know, like experiences and stuff.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and that particular experience happened in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: One, nineteen ninety, yeah, nineteen ninety right before my maybe it was ninety one, because it was right before my twenty first birthday. It happened like in March or something like that. My birthdays in May, so yeah, I was right before my twenty first birthday.
Speaker 2: That was a good couple of years.
Speaker 1: That was. Yeah, it was good years. Those were they were.
Speaker 2: The good years. It was strange because we were just coming out of the nineteen eighties and the nineties hadn't really found its feet just yet exactly.
Speaker 3: So you were kind of like on a cusp of all of that, yes, still trying to figure out what the new style of the decade is or the new music of the decade or Yeah. It was pretty cool time to be alive. I'm really glad I was born in nineteen seventy because I got the best of it all.
Speaker 1: I got the seventies and eighties and nineties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I was I was seventy seven, so I was more more the eighties than To be honest, I don't really remember the seventies much other than in pictures.
Speaker 3: Right right, Yeah, And I don't remember a lot, but I remember a few things like playing with the friends outside and you know, just being free, not having to worry about somebody coming and lifting in, kidnapping, you know those kinds of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. It was basically get kicked out the door and then come back when the street lights come on.
Speaker 3: Pretty much pretty much, or I had to be home by five point thirty to have dinner and then I could go back outside again.
Speaker 2: They were good times when they they were. This levitation experience, So, yes, you vividly remember being lifted off the bed and turning.
Speaker 3: Around, Yes, like eighty degrees, like from my head was at the head of the bed to begin with, and by the time I stopped turning, my head was at the end of the bed and my feeter were at the head of the bed.
Speaker 1: That's what I was in the total opposite direction.
Speaker 2: And you heard a car horn and there was a blue light.
Speaker 3: Yes, when I started to come to, I heard the car horn, and that's what made me come to and start looking around, and that's when I started feeling the levitation. And as I was passing the closet, when I was turning, I saw a brilliant blue light on the closet door.
Speaker 2: And prior to this, you hadn't had anything similar before, not that I can recall.
Speaker 3: No, I never had any kind of alien visitor or you know. Yeah, now, I had other things happened to me in my youth. I had a couple of experiences and also like my mom would say something, We're going to go somewhere, and I tell her where we were going, and she'd be like, how.
Speaker 1: Do you know that? You know, how do you know that?
Speaker 3: She would get mad at me. So yeah, I never had any other alien experiences before that though.
Speaker 2: And you mentioned this Mayan doll.
Speaker 3: Yes, my grandmother and grandfather went to can Kuon and she had bought a pair of Mayan Indian medicine dolls.
Speaker 1: At least that's what she had told me they were.
Speaker 3: And she gave me one and I hung it on my closet door, and when the light shone on the closet, it was kind of shy on the doll itself, and that's kind of why I thought that guy was truthful and hit what he said about about him being there, you know, with the et so because I had been sick and the medicine doll made sense because the cat would attack it after that experience. So I thought, maybe there's some resonance or something that was left there, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe the doll draws in something right exactly, kind of absorbs the bondness. Maybe. I don't know too much about lion dolles.
Speaker 3: Neither do I, and I don't know if it makes a difference if it was old or you know, ancient or new, you know, because it was hand handmade by a Maayan down in Mexico. So when I think they got it back in the eighties late, well, it had to be the eighties, the early eighties, because my grandfather died in eighty nine.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, had your mother mentioned any experience that she's had.
Speaker 1: She said, she saw you when we lived up in Colorado.
Speaker 3: She had a great big picture view mirror in their bedroom, and she was laying on the bed looking out at the stars and laying on her back looking at the stars, and she saw a UFO go buy in the sky. Now, she didn't see it like, I don't know how up close and personal it was or if it was often a distance, but I don't think it landed or anything like that.
Speaker 1: She just saw it.
Speaker 2: And so because you said you could always speak to your parents about this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, always.
Speaker 3: You know, my mom hit it was very religious at one point in my life, and then she went from the religious to the spiritual and became very into all the unknowns and the metaphysical and things like that. And my dad kind of just went along with it. He was like one of those guys. He could have an open mind about anything and everything, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the best way to be that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, instead of thinking your daughter's looney tune and your wife's looney tune.
Speaker 2: Well, my wife is a Buddhist, but she's very virtual, and she'll come to me and say you shouldn't do this this month, and watch out for that, and wear this colored box of shorts this day, and all that kind of stuff. And I'm very much so like I'd absorb positive stuff, but the negative, anything negative I kind of obviously would avoid. But to be honest with you, there's a lot of stuff she's said to me over the years which have actually came true. I think it was a year before last now, but she said, be careful, you're going to have problems with your stomach. Wow, touch wood. I've been sick very little over the years, you know, in my forty nine years, I've been kind of lucky. And sure enough, I had a kidney stone.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Wow, which to anyone out there, it's probably the most painful thing a man can have.
Speaker 3: Yes, Right, So she does this mainly reading the stars and astrology and things like that. That's really cool. Actually, I like that kind of thing. I believe in it quite a bit myself, so it's interesting. I've never gotten deep into it, you know. So it's kind of interesting to hear that. That's kind of odd when those things happen.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I've had things that happened to me, like I'll be down on my luck. I hate to admit this, but we've all, you know, had issues in our life. I had been drunk and somebody called the cops on me, and I wasn't like doing anything wrong. They just thought I was too drunk to be, you know whatever outside, So they took me to the holding tank. Right, And I get up the next morning and I don't have. I'm young too. I was in my twenties at early twenties, and I didn't have a pot to piss in. I had no money, no cigarettes, nothing to drink. I've got cotton mouth. I'm hung over, and I'm walking down the street and I looked down and there's a fifty dollars bill on the floor, on the ground because I'd been like, God, I wish I had a cigarette, I wish I had some money, you know, And there it was a fifty dollars bill. And I'm looking all around. There's a busy road going by me, and I'm looking all around and nobody's there.
Speaker 2: I said, okay, that's pretty cool. Actually, when you needed it.
Speaker 1: Mine exactly exactly. And you know, it happened to me in my cousin.
Speaker 3: She's a wonderful person and she likes to, you know, bless me my birthday and stuff like that. But my car needed a part, I think bearings or something like that, and it was going to cost me eleven hundred dollars at least that's what they told me it was going to cost. And I'm trying to save up eleven hundred dollars and for Christmas, she sent me one thousand dollars and I'm like, holy shit, because I was like, I don't know how I'm gonna get this money.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I cuss a little bit. I apologize.
Speaker 3: I'm like, how am I going to get this money? And that check came and I was like, oh my god. You know, just incredible timing.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: You know, they say if you've had a life of living month to month, and no, I think justify all of us have. But I reckon it's all to do with your outlook and your mindset. Opportunity is out there whether you want to see it's the form of luck or whatever, but we kind of program ourselves to not see these opportunities.
Speaker 3: Right, And it's something that I've been very blessed with all my life and thanks to my parents. Really, I think is being able to see things for what they are and seeing that you know, good can come out of bad, and you know, I'm not I'm always going to be okay no matter what, and see the blessings for what they are. I am very lucky to be able to see those things, recognize.
Speaker 2: Them wonderful stuff. My biggest listing base in the States is Texas, but it is a big state, and then it's Florida.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Florida is busy with a lot of supernatural extraterrestrial things.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I get a lot of guests from Florida. And then California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: Where there are military bases, you're going to get more people. And California actually the pretty hot hub too in a lot of areas.
Speaker 1: But in Texas I would see because they got you know, Houston and all of that.
Speaker 3: But anywhere there's like major military bases, you're probably gonna get experiencers, you know.
Speaker 1: I lived in New Mexico for a while.
Speaker 3: I lived about forty five minutes from Roswell, and then I moved to a town called Alamagordo, which is right next to the White Sands Missile Range where they tested the first atomic bomb. And I actually saw, I thought I was witnessed to some UFOs that were pretty incredible. They were pretty large, and they were over the mountains. While I was driving from one area to another, I forgot all about that.
Speaker 2: You've traveled around quite a bit, Are you not originally from Florida though?
Speaker 1: No, No.
Speaker 3: I was actually born and raised till I was sixteen in Indiana and then my parents made me to Colorado and I was there for about nine or ten years. And then my mom had got sick with cancer and they decided they were going to go travel after she became cancer free and they moved. They decided to make their headquarters in New Mexico because my aunt and uncle, my dad's sister and his brother in law lived in Roswell. So they found a little place in a town called Artesia, which was the forty five minutes away from Roswell. Nang, and my mom get sick with her SLF I camp out of cancer, so I moved down to New Mexico to be with them. Yeah, and then I stayed in New Mexico until two thy thirteen and ended up here in Florida.
Speaker 2: Do you prefer it down in Florida?
Speaker 1: Now? I like it much in Florida. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know what though, I think because my home travels with me and my heart that anywhere I'm at I'm.
Speaker 1: Good, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's what I sort of bout it.
Speaker 1: But it's been so lovely to talk to you, Nick. It's nice to meet you and everything.
Speaker 2: Polly. I really appreciate you coming on. It's been great speaking with you tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh it's been great being here. I really I thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 2: And we are glad that you came on and shared because this is probably your first time.
Speaker 1: Yes it is, and I was very nervous.
Speaker 2: Well it didn't show because you even put on a guest form. You don't usually talk about these things publicly, but you have a feeling you need to good stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, yes it is.
Speaker 2: Take care of yourself and enjoy the rest of your day. Man.
Speaker 1: Okay, Nick, you two, and thanks again.
Speaker 2: Keep in contact and we speak soon.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, okay, byebye for now, bye bye.
Speaker 2: Well, that is all for this week. A keep updated and connected with a show on x, Facebook and Instagram. And if you've had an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Holly for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye,