Speaker 1: Hello. It is November first, twenty twenty four, and I am your host, Daniel Christos for Ballbusters broadcast. Tonight. We are going to be discussing Ted Pike and more specifically Alynn Pike. We touched on it a little bit, didn't actually play the short clip like the one minute and twenty eight second clip of a documentary that was produced in nineteen eighty seven by Ted Reverend Ted Pike. But we're going to get into it a little bit tonight. And I'm not going to play every single documentary I can find, because I'll take forever, but there are a couple that I'm going to be showcasing.
Speaker 2: For you.
Speaker 1: Boy oh boy, I swear Odyssey is like the worst. Yeah, yeah, of course, let's just do that all over again. That's what I thought. Okay, oh boy, this is what I'm saying. So we're going to go into the story as read by Ted about his wife, and it's audio, So I'm gonna post up a an overlay here so you're not just staring at a black screen, because that's that's what it is, unless I do that, so you don't want that. But we're also going to look for look at h another one. Now I'm not going to do the other probably not, Probably not going to do the other Israel or there's probably Yeah, there's a couple in here that are really interesting I've watched, but I think we're gonna go try to keep it to a French Connection episode that he was on and this other one here that I have. I mean, this is posted a million trillion times on Honestly, you could just scroll forever and it's just the same video with a different screen. Oh ver nover no ver, nover, nover, nover, nover, nover, nover, noverre nover, nover nose. There are two of them called Zionism and Christianity Unholy Alliance, and then there's one called the Other Israel. But there's also Jeff Frenz Jeff Rentz from two thousand and seven with Ted. I don't know if the guy's still alive. I haven't been able to put a beat on him since about twenty nineteen, maybe twenty twenty one, but there's a potential that he may have been wiped out by the COVID era. I don't know. I don't know where else. I can't find anything new. He hasn't posted on Twitter since twenty fourteen that I can see, so I don't know if he's alive or dead. But yes, let's get into it right now. There are a few other things I want to kind of pop up here, and they're gonna make more sense as we watch. Okay, so let me go ahead and get us started with that. It's really weird, very interesting. Out the preface. I don't have any any I'm not This is not a like, what do you call it the defense or anything of the o evade up if you will, Donald Trump, But this is interesting and check this out. So starting here, this is Donald Jefferys' Guyho was just on the other day with us, he says, and now she's a very rich witch. So Salem witches to honor special guest and fellow witch Stormy Day, Mules. Isn't that interesting? Send you go to this. This is where it takes you. Salem witch is to honor a special guest and fellow witch, Stormy Day and neils the prosecute, the persecution those witches felt hundreds of years ago. Feels very familiar to me, does it now? Does it? Now?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Porn star? Yeah? Oh boy? Silm, which is will honor Stormy Daniels, whose real name is something Clifford. I think I saw that somewhere else. Hold on, I know it is. It's in the history. I'll tell you in just a second his story. There's this forward Jewish independent nonprofit magazine. All right, So her name is Stephanie Clifford aka Stormy Daniels. So there's that. I know she's not Jewish. They they made a point to let us know that. So maybe that's a lie. I don't know, because they lie about everything else, don't they missis Sibil Adelman sage. All right, back to where we're at Silm, which is will honor Stormy Daniels on Halloween. This just came out yesterday during their annual Magic Circle ceremony. According to The Boston Globe, isn't that funny?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: So the night that children are hacked to pieces, raped, tortured, blood drinking, they're gonna honor Stormy Daniels. Daniels, the adult film actress who alleges she had an affair with former President Donald Trump, has been a practicing witch since she was a kid child abuse, she told the newspaper, And I wonder how she ended up in porn because she definitely wasn't emotionally fucked up by her childhood at all. I can't find the words to explain emotionally how big this is to me. I'm sure she said that in some of her films. Daniels told the Globe, Daniels will be why she have to have a name that sounds like mine? We'll be let's just call her Clifford, Stephanie Clifford. But then again, that's my sister's name, Steffan. God damn it all right, Daniels will be honored at five pm Thursday on Salem Common with the first annual Salems, which is Women of Power Award women first annual. They did this specifically for her first annual Witches Women of Power, which is Women of Power Award. That sounds like one of those made up bullshits right Salem, which is Christian Day. Brian Kane and Laureally sta Stephopolis, all owners of Wich shops in Salem, teased the surprise in a video posted to Facebook without naming who would be the recipient of the new award. Yeah, I'm sure they were really proud to give it to a dirty, stinky, twatted porn star. She is a very important symbol in our troubled times right now for female empowerment. Kane said, it's Kine Sutter Kane, Brian Kan. The organizers told The Globe that Daniels was selected because they believe she's been the victim, yes, a very rich victim of a modern day witch hunt. Trump was convicted of a felony in me for falsifying business records in an attempt to hide hush money payments to Daniels. She says she already made her money, whose address was posted online after Trump was indicted in the case. No one understands what the last six years have been like for me. You're the one persecuting him, you stupid asshole. But you're the victim. I think the Jews at least taught you if you're not one, Daniels told the Globe. Everyone else gets to and what the hell, what kind of which is this a cabalistic one? Or what we talking about? Because the word witch can like be very misguided and deceptive to make you think, oh, that's wicka Not necessarily, Daniels told the Globe. Everyone else gets to turn off the TV and forget about politics, which has reached this next dark insanity like your entire life, right, I don't get that opportunity. I'm living in an RV because I can't go home. You act like you're poor. The persecution those witches felt hundreds of years ago feels very familiar to me. Yeah, are you being burned at the stake? And by the way, they were jays and they were killing babies, So yeah, they kind of had a coming, even though people whitewash that because you know, they got to protect that type of behavior. Daniels told the newspaper she's always been a solo practitioner of witchcraft. She so she's exciting, she's excited to join Thursday Circle. So she dabbles with fucked up shit. It's really messed up powers to be messing with. Now that we have that established, and that's kind of like the basis for kicking off this. Oh, just North North sure home has ties to the Silam witch trials and American Revolution officials say it's now routing away. Ah ah, that's a typical colonial home too. It's pretty nice. Yeah, don't you think what the hell's this thing about? This is about, which is what they're gonna be doing. Here, just as Boston dot Com. It doesn't really specify. Hey, with a bunch of freaking weird it doesn't matter. Uh Right, So there's all that.
Speaker 2: Face.
Speaker 1: Okay, next, I'm gonna play this and you're gonna listen to him again. He's a reverence, so you're gonna hear a bunch of I don't believe in right, Like I don't think any New Testament Christian should be even they should be rejecting wholeheartedly the Torah. I think that's the only way to be a Christian, to be honest with you, is to reject it and vehemently and speak out against it and the people, which is called the people, the chosen people who wrote it. I mean, if you I'm reading in a book right now called the uh the Myth of the and the Delivion Golden Age or something like that, and it's talking about Visigoth Spain when it was conquered by the Muslims and supposedly there was this peaceful time of culture and blah blah blah bull that the Muslims were responsible for bullshit. They hacked up people, they made everybody subjugated or dead, and they forced the attacks upon them to make them humiliated and to understand that they were under the thumb of these psychopathic baby choppers and who opened the gates. It's funny, It's funny. It's funny how those to seem to always, always always work together in crimes against Oh I don't know Christians and everybody else who isn't them. I can't stand that noise. Where to forget to turn it off? It's just stupid. I can't turn off that stupid notification noise read in my eye? This this is loud like blinds Yeah, blinds me right, yeah, it makes me definitely all right, So let's get in on this. Yeah, okay, does honestly not have a recently watched tab? What the is with this thing? Unbelievable? What a piece of shit? Say? Some people enjoy it? There, I think it's slumming personally slumming in a big way. But whatever, and bitcoin bullshit type thing that was in the before, absolutely retarded. That's why I didn't like using it in the first place. Ah, there's got these coins? Then you can only post if you have coins. Yeah, all right, so now I'm gone. You can't see me right good because when I pull up this it's just gonna be a black screen, so you may as well just not deal with that, and you can look at that screen instead. Doesn't move. I'm sorry, but here this is Ted Pike discussing his wife Elyn and himself and his story. It's forty five minutes long, and then we'll be back to get a little deeper into what Ted's all about. Okay.
Speaker 3: Right, Tuesday, December sixth, twenty eleven, my beautiful and saintly wife a Lyin passed from this earth. She was beloved by countless viewers of our major videos and by her family. It is with greatest reluctance that I reveal the bizarre circumstances of her death. I almost certainly will destroy my credibility with readers whose beliefs exclude the possibility of the supernatural. Yet I believe God wants a Lynn's story known. He especially wants the Prosionist church to know the powerful demonic forces with which they align themselves, powers of deception and now increasingly unleashed upon the world. I have always taught and attempted to live according to the premise that the whole truth, no matter how incredible, will uphold those who speak it. I must honor my wife by speaking the whole truth about her courageous life and sudden recent death. First some background. In nineteen seventy one, at age twenty five, after years of study of Bible prophecy, the Babylonian Talmud, and the Jewish World Revolutionary movement, I was ready to write my book, Israel, Our Duty, Our Dilemma. I felt compelled to warn the Evangelical Church against her unholy alliance with Judaism, with impeccable documentation and Christian love toward Jews. I went to a cabin in the mountains to begin writing. That night, my sleep was shattered by violent, racing nightmares. I was woken at least a dozen times. I had never experienced such mental assault. This continued every night, unable to write, a returned home. Soon after, I became so weak I couldn't walk five hundred feet without lying down. Over months, I experienced dozens of visitations by tangible presences in the night, temporarily paralyzing me, overwhelming in their sensation of evil. For the next twelve years, I could do only light work for more than twenty minutes, usually accomplishing only five hours of work per week. If I pushed myself, I would be flattened by immobilizing exhaustion. For at least five days, I existed on five percent of my former energy. In nineteen eighty three and four, God strengthened me enough to write and publish my book. Advertised in the Spotlight newspaper. It became a best seller in its genre. Its uncensored truth about talmutic Judaism filled a void. My other Israel video followed in nineteen eighty seven, selling ten thousand copies in the first several months. Both works jump started more active inquiry into the threat of Jewish supremacism. I showed the world that one individual, protected by God and truth could walk onto the thinnest ice and survive. Meanwhile, I had met a stunningly beautiful twenty eight year old jewelry designer and Christian conservative activist, Alynn Dna Them. She was highly intelligent and passionate about theology and the arts. In her I found the love of my life. We married in nineteen eighty four. After the wedding, my new wife, who was formerly able to work full time, walk up to ten miles daily jog, and practice piano several hours a day, suddenly became extremely weak. We tried to leave for our honeymoon road trip, but only got a few miles a. Lynn was so nauseous and exhausted she had to lie in the grass beside the road. For the next sixteen years, she experienced unexplainable and debilitating fatigue comparable to mine. During these years, she never wavered in her devotion to God and political freedom. She never shrank from the shameful libel of anti Semitism curled against a husband who criticized Jewish supremacism and Israel. She was not just willing to bear any shame or suffering for the sake of truth. She earnestly and repeatedly asked the Lord to let her sacrifice even more if that would produce spiritual power. She accepted her weakness as a badge of honor. Her will in life was laid before the Cross of Christ. In two thousand, we were both strengthened at exactly the same time and began to warn against Ady L's hate crimes legislation through video. In nineteen eighty seven, e Lyn had appeared in the Other Israel. In two thousand one, she co hosted hate laws making criminals of Christians, then in two thousand two, Why the Mid East Believes, and finally Zionism and Christianity on Wholy Alliance in two thousand three. These unique videos have been viewed by at least a million people and continue to awaken the world to the dangers of Zionism. In two thousand three, Olyn had a seizure while driving and was diagnosed with a benign brain trumor. After recovery from eight and a half hours of brain surgery, she showed dramatically worsened symptoms of attention deficit disorder, bipolarity, and nervous frailty. Yet she remained an intelligent, indispensable partner. She assisted not only our political efforts, but just as important to her, our bi weekly Bible classes. Many lessons were inspired by her spiritual insights. She contributed immeasurably to the growth in holiness and dedication of our entire church. Olyne led by example and through her unique and fierce appreciation of God and his ways. She rightly deserved her reputation as a person of exceptional love, eager to spend any amount of time and energy to help someone reach a new level of faith and devotion to Christ. On a pleasant evening in the late summer of two thousand five, Helen and I were strolling in a large rock quarry. Suddenly, she exclaimed that the sky was covered with what seemed like an aurora boring alice of streaking, flashing lights, a living version of van Go's Starry Night. She saw an enormous black silhouette of a man's torso and head in the heavens. This was all invisible to me. As we left the quarry and drove home, the sky remained alive to a lin with fantastic shapes and lights. The stars darted around, colored lights appeared on trees and moving cards, and inside our own car. In the years following, we had to adjust to literally thousands of supernatural sounds, visions, and physical intrusions into our lives. To fully describe the strange activity would take a very long book. Some critics will legitimately suggest that what a Line experienced was hallucinations after brain surgery, but she was not alone. Here, I will relate very largely what eye witnessed following our visit to the quarry. Only some of the phenomena we encountered in a small fraction of what Olynn experienced. In fact, Alynn told me that, to spare me, she did not relate much of what was happening to her. Soon, the demons began to communicate through her voice box. She spoke in unknown tongues daily. She said she could powerfully feel the demons in her throat and upper chest, as well as non stop chatter from them in her brain. They constantly resisted her attempts to pray. Our house was filled with clicking sounds, streaking lights, whirring presences across the ceiling, and occasional sickening odors. I would be overcome with intense nausea for no reason. Olen saw a galaxy of every kind of lights in nature, in the skies and in our house. Sometimes saw my eyes glowing green or purple. She was shocked by an eye staring at her from inside the sink grain. She said, a imagerie of fantastic glowing creatures like slugs and worms swarmed around our night light in the darkness. I once flashed and encouraging the for victory signed to her, and she then saw glowing these in the tracks of my footsteps. Following me throughout the house. Going outside, she saw an enormous v in the sky. I frequently saw momentary, tiny, intense red lights in the trees, fields, roadside and house. On one occasion she pointed out large grass green squares like a lattice imposed on the evergreen forest, and I saw exactly what she described. My wife often complained of cacophonic music from no known soul, which I occasionally heard. I saw an armadillo like mechanical animal crossing our road with whirring, propellerlike legs. We often witnessed water dripping from dry ceilings far from any water source, as well as from the headliner of our car. We commonly heard banging and scurrying sounds, and sometimes saw physical disruptions, especially as we entered a room. Olena frequently saw human figures in and out of our house, including a man wearing a baseball cap standing on the tip top of a fir tree. Often there were knocks on our doors with no one present. Our most frequent experience was de materialization and materialization of objects. Familiar and necessary objects would disappear and then reappear a few hours later in a place we couldn't have missed a len's expense if prismatic eyeglasses were taken for six months. The day she finally brought home a six hundred dollar replacement pair, the original suddenly appeared in plain view on the cushions of the sofa we had sat upon innumerable times. About seven miles from home, my wife's car keys disappeared out of her hand. We had to take her the spare set so she could drive home. Olena and I always kept our keys out of the car, but about a week later we opened the car door and the missing keys were in the ignition. On another occasion, Alynn asked me to get a cosmetic out of the zippered section of her handbag. I found no zippered section. I repeatedly ran my hand over the interior of the handbag, but it was perfectly smooth. Olyn looked with a woman's intimate knowledge of her handbag and was astonished the whole compartment was gone, alone with its habitual contents. Several hours later, she checked again and there was the zippered section, complete with all she carried in it. Another time, I had seven pages of very important documentation for an article stapled together. Then page five disappeared. A few hours later it had rejoined the stafled pages in its proper place. Yesterday, fresh hamburger I had seen prominently displayed in the front of our refrigerator vanished. I searched the refrigerator again and again without success. Today it reappeared in exactly the spot I first saw it. If a small object such as a pen or bottle lid was inadvertently dropped, the demons enjoyed either de materializing it in mid air, never to be found again, or taking it to a distant location to be conspicuously displayed. Other times I have seen lids fly obliquely across us our kitchen. A very large and heavy book on Michelangelo placed on a chair next to me in the kitchen suddenly slammed onto the floor with a bang, directly under the chair. Once Alynn had sealed a letter in our living room ready for mailing, she found it lodged tightly between containers in the back of our refrigerator. On one occasion, demons took her vital medications and hid them in the back corner of our lower kitchen cabinets. Scripture tells us that the Egyptian magicians had the ability to create living snakes. It is clear that demons materialize or de materialize solid objects at any level of complexity. They created many images through a Lin's eyes that I could not see, but they could also create them. A.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like discube yourself the whole. Yeah, you know what I mean. I'm not really down with this, but musa dang with an issue. So apparently FTJ Media and Josh is not being fucking helpful at all. He's being insulting instead. Uh, it's making everything private while it's on live, so there's no people watching the stream. They can't. So that's that's a terrific new element there. It's a it's a it's a software thing, but he's he's like making it my fault and there's nothing I can do about it until after the stream. So that means everybody who you know is watching can't until after it's reposted because then once it's encoded, I have to go onto the my pages and go into the edits and then switch it back to public. But during the stream, it's just automatically defaulting to that, and that's not how I have it set. I don't have it set that way. It says make stream publicly, listen green, auto record this live green, which means it's on. So there's no reason why that shouldn't that should be going as a private but it's no Bay's gonna be able to see it. Keeps on bringing them over to a screen to to sign up for streaming so that they're premium members so that they can watch my stuff, which basically means nobody's going to do that, and I mean not as many people as just going on to YouTuber, going under rumble and just clicking a video to watch, like it's stopping them from doing that. So he's not going to look for the problem apparently, because he keeps on making it my problem and calling me an asshole, so he can go fuck himself, and I might not be on FTJ if that's the way I'm gonna be fucking treated by that little piece of shit. Anyway. Moving on, let's get back to what we were watching.
Speaker 3: Tangible physical reality. The Antichrist's image of the Beast in Revelation will not just be a technological marble. It will be satanically able to breathe, speak, and to put to death the saints innumerable weird, garbled, reverberating messages were left on our phone. Once in a winter power outage, I add some mindedly turned on the TV and was able to watch a football game when no other electricity was available. Soon after the quarry experience, all the interior and exterior lights of our car came on, and the head and tail lights flashed like a light show for at least a half an hour, accompanied by loud clicking noises from inside the car. Another time, I turned on the kitchen faucet and outpoured a beige fluid. It was delicious, with the texture and taste of a protein shake. I saved some in a pint jar, forgot about it, and weeks later found it black and stinking terribly. An organic substance once again reached toward my brother's front door. The handle area violently protruded outward as if the door were made of rubber, and then contracted instantly. Several times, as we approached refrigerated sections of the supermarket, the doors swung open of their own accord. Every day, my recliner where I write articles and give interviews and bed mysteriously move up to four inches when I am not in them. Today. While I was writing this article, my bed skewed four inches sideways. It was common to see every kind of electrical disruption, including lights turning off and on, lights flashing in our rooms, or streaking by outside. For years, it was difficult for Linda to shower because the temperature would suddenly alternate from scalding to cold unless I stood near her. We found that the demons did not like me to be close to her and often screamed for me to get away, even outside our home. If I did not leave, it caused her intense pain. She routinely experienced her mouth instantly filling with thick, rubbery mucus that we learned to not allow ourselves dismay or frustration. At first, Olynn was intrigued by some of our strange experiences. After she went into a portable toilet on an outing, I was concerned when she didn't emerge for forty five minutes and I found her staring into the toilet. She said love was spelled in neon blue letters at the bottom, and she was trying to figure out if it held meaning for her. On another occasion, she saw exquisitely complicated leaf patterns covering the entire blank wall of our bathroom for hours. With a marker, she traced it in detail. Once out in nature, I showed her the difference between the shapes of a poison oak and an oak leaf. Immediately, she said, the entire sky was filled with poison oak leaves. Every vein meticulously reproduced a musical sensitive Olyn heard the most beautiful singing of an operatic tenor coming from her grand piano. I told her she must not respond to invitations by the spirits to interact, and we must acknowledge the demons as little as possible. The demons willingly volunteered their names through Olyn's voice. Pitkow eong shit contention, it could have a point, et cetera. It became clear as the years went on that Pitcaw, who told a Lynn he was her private demon, seemed to have been stationed in our house while most of the rest went on to other deviltry. Many times, in the name of Jesus, I adjured the demons to be gone to no avail. It became clear we were under tack as job had been by God's permission. The demons were not particularly afraid of the name of Jesus. Often they would exclaim mockingly, Oh, thank Jesus, or Jesus save us. Pitpkar almost always went into a rage, shouting no, no, no, when I was about to publish a crucial article resisting hate laws Israel or Jewish supremacism. One of the two times he said yes was when Alynn asked him if she was being attacked because she was my shield, protecting me so that I might continue the dangerous work of warning against Jewish supremacism.
Speaker 1: So this is his view of things. My view of things is that something was already falling him and then it attested to her because it was a way to hurt him. But it wasn't her fault. She walked in on the situation, it seems like because he said he was having these issues with his energy before that. So he's kind of responsible for that, isn't he.
Speaker 3: She also once asked him whom he was really opposing. He said, the Almighty. The demons had power to horribly disfigure Alynn's face, pulling many dozens of them muscles in contrary directions almost every day, just as common for sudden, blood curdling screams, such attacks were often accompanied by howling, barking, roaring and growling, vibrating her lips in exhalation, hissing. Sometimes her tongue would extend to an incredibly long, serpentine distance. Several times her body assumed animal like postures, crawling over the floor or sofa like a snake, or her back arched and her hands raked like a cat. A lifelong runner, Alyn began to develop severe knee pain after the spectacle of the quarry. This defied diagnosis by specialists at the track. She asked a tall, handsome young runner what he thought she should do. He told her to run to the limit, but back off if the pain was too great. As he walked away, she saw him de materialize through a chain link. Fen Convinced she was coached by an angel, she continued to run. She blew out her knees and could never run again. Every day for six years, a then frequently babbled in tongues among gibberish. Two names were always clear and repeated many times daily. The first was Balshim Tobe. The second was Shabbatai. Students of Jewish Cabalism will recognize these as two of the most esteemed and wicked Jewish cabalists in history, Balshim Tobe founded Hasidic ultra orthodox Judaism. He was an eighteenth century Polish mystic, miracle worker and pivotal subversive pioneer of the world Jewish revolutionary movement. Another major figure was Shabatai Zevi, a Turkish Jewish cabalist. In sixteen forty eight, Zebe proclaimed himself.
Speaker 1: Soon now we're talking about Sabotinism Frankism, right, and she say that this is what's coming through her pretty interesting, eh.
Speaker 3: Siah of the Jews. His followers, the Sabbatians, became the most opportunistic and ruthless line of Jewish supremacist conspirators whose values are epitomized by communism and ad l banebereth international. I was greeted many mornings by the cheery voice of Pitcaw to my half awake wife, proclaiming Balshim Tobe Teddy or Shabbathai Teddy. Alyn had never heard of these icons of cabalistic Judaism. Where did she get their names? If she was merely suffering postoperative hallucinations. All this caused us to suspect we were victims of a present day cabalistic curse pronounced somewhere deep within the bowels of the Synagogue of Satan. Always loved the night sky, yet it became oppressive to her. The stars constantly slid or darted. Many other lights, often like sparklers or pin wheels, filled the heavens and preceded her down the highway in day or night. The bumpers of cars ahead of her would glow in vivid color, usually purple. Once, as we enjoyed a thunderstorm, she said, great balls of light shot down on her repeatedly. While she was under another attack, I saw a star explode in exquisite detail, like a jet fighter hit by a missile. She saw many strange apparitions in the sky, including scowling faces looking down on her. She also saw UFOs. She described one disk hovering and darting over the landscape with the classic bubble on top. Once, as we were taking a stroll in the night, she saw glowing eyes staring at her out of the woods, then above the eyes, and coming directly over the trees about a hundred feet up. We both saw an extremely bright, white, perfectly silent light which arched toward the northeast and gradually turned a glowing reddish. I believe u fos are demonic materializations. I suspect the rash of sightings, largely beginning in the late nineteen forties, is not the result of disruption of the cosmos by atomic explosions, but demonic jubilation of following establishment of the State of Israel. These like bats from the cave of Hell, have filled the heavens in strange forms for the past sixty five years in celebration that their kingdom of the upper world, Babylon the Great, must soon be established. The Jewish state was founded in utter rejection of God's law that Jews could not return in a mass except in obedience. Statehood of Israel was the greatest triumph for Jewish spiritual lawlessness since the Pharisees crucified Christ nearly two thousand years earlier. I believe bizarre occult phenomena such as crop circles, cattle mulations, et cetera, as well as mass deception of Christians by the Jewish dominated media, are the work of the same deceiving spirits and indicate we are well within the last days. Paranormal manifestations are typically demonic parlor tricks meant to titillate humanity. Unlike God's mighty works of nature, they are unredemptive and senseless. The preceding malevolence tortalin was mild, however, compared to the mental and physical tax that soon came. She experienced concerted, violent seizures of irrationality, preceded by greatly heightening demonic chatter and accusations. Following such manifestations, a battered olin almost predictably became manic. Fortunately, we gradually learned that maximum doses of Geodon subdued such psychosis, but not always. Sometimes geodon was like water in its effect. Through Olynn's voice, Pittka asked me, don't you think we can neutralize geodon? On one occasion, she rapidly became entirely deranged, stripping herself naked and raving uncontrollably. A danger to herself. She had to be taken to a mental hospital. There, she quickly calmed and became entirely rational. The same thing happened about a year later, and we protected her at home by wrapping her in a blanket. She raved incessantly for thirty six hours, with the violence, profanity, and a rate of speech of which I would never believe, mind and tongue capable. Then she became suddenly calm and perfectly coherent, remembering nothing of the experience. Yet, for the great majority of the time a Line was fully functional in conversation, relationships, and intelligence. She remained able to make exceptionally perceptive comments about my art and about the scriptures. She continued to touch many lives by her sensitivity and thoughtfulness. One night, after I had gone to bed, she knew a major attack was coming. She decided to spare me and go out to our implement shed to do battle alone. She was lifted in the air and thrown violently back and forth across a room littered with hard metal edges. Miraculously, she survived unbruised. Another time, she was suddenly hurled windmilling into space and fell fifteen feet down a forty five degree cliff head first. She emerged with only brier scratches, protected by angels from breaking her neck. Just as incredibly, after every major attack, she boldly asserted her willingness to undergo this torment for Christ's sake. Such was the kind of pitched battle A Lena fought against principalities against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world. During two thousand and five to twenty eleven. Much of that time I was fighting passage of the ADL's Federal Hate Crimes Bill on over seven hundred national radio broadcasts and the Internet. Against all odds, God enabled me to play the dominant public leadership role in defeating it four times. We could have easily defeated a fifth time if leadership of the religious right had not virtually collapsed in effective opposition. Dedicated truth tellers willing to pay any price for truth and freedom impressed God deeply and allow him to unleash his power to deliver Such power was stood the might of eighty albnabreath for nearly a decade in its desire to make America a hate log escopo like Canada. Many times, going on the radio, I spiritually commanded the mountain of ADL to slide into the sea. If the power to make that happen was very largely coming from my wife's willingness to suffer and give her life for freedom. God answered her prayer that she might be allowed to suffer for the sake of our dangerous work of resisting Jewish supremacism. Very much more could be said about the daily spiritual warfare Elin waged for nearly seven years. Yet in September twenty eleven, a new dimension of demonica offensive came against her. Pitkah had previously demonstrated his power to control her appetite, shouting eat eat. He could compel her into midnight binges in which she would eat a cube of butter, plus almost all of a large jar of peanut butter, and much more. This uncontrollable behavior sorely tempted her that she was headed for massive obesity. Yet now it was clear he wanted her to go the opposite direction so that he could kill her through starvation. She experienced extreme aversion to almost any food except some junk food. Alyn stood five feet eleven, yet plunged to one hundred and thirty five pounds. Since she had the most vivid sense of duty to obey her husband, she choked down up to three thousand calories daily, even though it nauseated her. Yet she could not gain weight since I was able to frustrate the demons and at last keep her from starving. This offensive by Pitca subsided a few weeks later, she had no trouble gaining weight on about half those calories. In previous months, in ear splitting rages, Pitcow had shouted kill ted, kill ted now. Yet in September he shouted kill, kill or die, die, but with such fury against a line that it was clear he intended to kill her as soon as he could. I never believed, however, that God would let him take her life. When she was alone, a Lind began to experience the sudden, overwhelming conviction that she was hopelessly evil, and always had been. No amount of faith could redeem her. She had committed the unpardonable sin. The grace of God, which availed for others, could not save her. Her very identity was insincere and opposed to God. She was obligated, she believed, in service to the Almighty and to our ministry, to die by throwing herself into the rapids of a nearby river. Of course, these convictions came entirely from Satan. Such spells, which ultimately totaled about a dozen manifested every few days. They would quickly dissipate when I arrived and counter the lives after each episode with enormous relief, she would rush toward faith and cry, Oh, I do want to believe you are right. I am so glad, I am not evil. I do trust in God. I know I am safe when I trust in Him. I would never kill myself. I would go to hell if I did. Yet, alone, her brain mastered by the enemy's power, she was unable to resist the intensifying conviction that she was too evil to live. It is very important at this point to remember that our brains are not our eternal souls. They are three pounds of organic matter, subject to intrusion of all kinds, including if the Lord allows by Satan. The helmet of salvation of the Christian warrior protects salvation and guards our souls, but not necessarily our minds, a part of our human bodies. There's one clear biblical example of Satanic mind control in One of the Greatest Saints. In First Chronicles twenty one one, it says Satan stood up against Israel and moved David to numbersm over by Satan according to the permissions of God. As Jube's physical body had been, but her soul was resolute to serve God despite all the bizarre attacks on her. She always had an unflinching devotion to the Lord. She was more than willing. She volunteered for any suffering to see his will accomplished. Satan's intrusion into a linb was not so different from what persecuted Christians endure, especially in communist countries. God allowed.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what the hell that all means, but.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was there hedges of physical.
Speaker 1: Except to say that it seems like a lot of people who visited and they did suddenly have a bunch of messed up shit happened in their lives. So you know, this goes on and on, and it goes to the point where she throws herself off a bridge. So that happened. Nobody saw her go into the water, never found her, but pretty tall bridge. And uh so that was that with Elynn, and as he was saying, things were happening to him prior to that. So when you put that all together, the whole Sabatite is everything. I'm sure that's pretty interesting to some people who've been looking at the book. But also you never actually, you know, do you really believe that that's what it is or somebody just posing as that as an energy as an archetype or what. I don't know what was what was Sabati in life? Was he just something else that the most recent name for him. Who knows what was in Sabati? You know what was in Jacob Frank. These people who say that they're the incarnation of multiple people, Jacob from the Bible, which they exists. So he's an incarnation of Nobody, Sabotage, Evy and this guy named Russo. Right, So he's the incarnation of three different people according to Jacob Frank. So anyway, the whole point here is though, there seems to be some sort of oif acres that was placed upon him, maybe for his work, maybe not, but it was following him. I'm not sure how he picked it up, but it seemed to have transferred to another person in his presence, and that's kind of interesting to me. I just find that very interesting. I'm gonna play this out a little bit more. I'm gonna try to find the French Connection one that I was watching, still trying to figure out where, honestly, I was dealing with a different problem. But I'm going to see if I can find and honestly where the French Connection video was that I listened to It's a radio show from I think two thousand and six, but it's actually really good.
Speaker 3: So to be violated by Satan, they suffer in prison, sometimes for decades, rape fiendish tortures, including being confined to psychiatric hospitals and forced to take mind altering drugs, and often death. Olynn's penmanship and writing the skills deteriorated after her brain surgery. Her add caused difficulty in organizing written thoughts. She wrote in incomplete and often rambling sentences with tremulous handwriting. But during the second attack of her incurable sinfulness, she wrote a seven page suicide letter in perfect penmanship and uncorrected, short, clear sentences of which she was not capable. It described her many damning transgressions, all imagined or ridiculous, such as dislike of housework and her subsequent duty to kill herself. This was automatic writing.
Speaker 1: I mean snowball right, it'd be, But then again, that's the woman taking accountability for her actions. So you no, that can't be real. That's got to be A devil.
Speaker 3: Could not have come from my wife's brain. She told me that following the writing of this letter, she had boxed up her clothes to give to charity. Imminently attent on suicide, These delusions kept arriving almost always when I was asleep or absent. They seemed a complete takeover by the demons of her very identity, masquerading as the authentic voice of her conscience, telling her she was unredeemable. Beneath the takeover of her mind, the Kingdom of God remained her top priority. Ironically, the only way the demons could persuade her to kill herself was to convince her that she would further the kingdom. At about one am on Nova tenth, I awoke to find Alyn absent. Our car was gone. My nephew and I left his search and were met in the driveway by headlights of a police deputy. He said Alyn had thrown herself into the rapids, but had climbed out and was now in emergency care. We found her with tubes in her nose and veins. The doctors had pumped out a huge amount of psychiatric pells and etcedron. Alynn was emotionally battered, but she made it absolutely clear that she had not attempted suicide because life was too painful. Instead, she felt compelled to protect our ministry by removing herself such a wicked person. As we reasoned with her, she was able to realize that again her mind had been taken over. She described a sudden epiphany in the river of realizing her conviction of absolute guilt might be wrong, and she struggled to shore with a sudden surge of hope and determination to live for God as she always head. She knew an angel of God had helped her escape the pull of the rapids. Recognizing the real reason for her suicide attempt, I cooperated with the hospital's recommendation to place her in a psychiatric unit. They considered her recent episodes of devastating guilt and duty to die to be psychoses. She was taken to a psychiatric hospital and kept under suicide watch while antipsychotic drugs were tested. She remained there twelve days, encouraging other patients and sharing the gospel. Staff said she was a born leader since she was so rational, avowing to never again attempt suicide. The psychiatrist released her, saying he did not believe she was psychotic. Alynn was reluctant to return to the spiritual battlefield of our home yet I pointed out to her that Pitka had severely abused her even in the psych ward, grossly distorting her and babbling through her a spectacle she told others was doomed to the brain surgery. I knew she could not get free of him until God released her from the spiritual warfare she was in. At home, she expressed optimism and organized social and therapeutic activities to help her endure. On Monday, December fifth, she attended a local therapy group encouraging troubled people with the Hope of Christ. She was deeply appreciated by at least three Christians who were present. You may listen to the radiant joy and optimism in her last phone message to me, as well as her sister in law a day before her death, by linking to the audio of this article at Truthcolers dot Org Hope of Christ. On Tuesday afternoon, December sixth, she was up to meat and smiling. She renewed her health insurance, made a very long grocery list, and looked forward to swimming at the local pool in mid afternoon. I remarked that no one would ever dream she had attempted suicide or been in a mental hospital. I commented on the glow in her face. Yet just before I went down to a map, I noticed her fixedly staring and trembling. I had been up since three a m. And was very tired encouraged. When a Lynn seemed to brighten, I entrusted her to God's care and went to sleep. My sister in law, Linda, related that when she saw a Linn just after, she seemed in a trance and did not recognize her before she departed our property. A linb asketic carpenter working here about bridges in Portland. He told me she gave him a strange feeling. She seemed in a trance, he said, looking through me, yet knowing nothing of her previous suicide attempt. He did not contact us. When I awoke, it was about five forty five pm. The sheriff's deputy was in our yard. He said, my wife had driven to the middle of one of Portland's highest bridges and evidently thrown herself from it. No one had actually seen her fall because it was dark. The drop was one hundred and thirty feet into frigid water. Police immediately responded to emergency calls, dispatching rescuers on wave runners and divers using sonar to search the scene. After three hours searching the dark, she was not found. The fire chief said she almost certainly died on impact. Her body has still not been located. Did Elynne commit suicide? Absolutely not. She was insane and entirely under demonic control. Satan murdered her, throwing her off the bridge. She now wears a martyr's crown in heaven. Satan was permitted to penetrate God's headge of protection to affect her material body.
Speaker 1: All right, Now, he just goes into a bunch of biblical babbles, So we're going to pass on that. So let's go on to the next thing. He's got the Jews part down. He knows that part pretty well. There's a lot of blind siding to the whole fact that they wrote that religion, And if they lie about everything else, why would they tell you the truth about that? And why wouldn't that also be a manipulation. It just comes to blow my mind that people don't like put that together. Like I said, if you're a Christian, you really should reject the entire Old Testament. See I'm I'm in the the free position of not having to care about either. So there you go. Wila. I want to hear something now that's awful. Try that way. That's terrible to these piece sets are gay? Oh here we go. Well, i'd look for the next video. I hope you can hear that.
Speaker 2: D be okay.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no fader on that one. When it's played out of here, I can't fade it out. Besides this stupid switch. This when I get the new computer to look cool, sound cooler and all that, but I get overridden by my faders because of the HP switch on this HP computer. Don't buy Hewlett Packard. It's a public service announcement. They're the devil. There I can invoke Christian shit. It's the devil like foosball. All right, let's watch it, let's listen to this. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the French Connections, the sixteenth day of August two thousand and six, and a dark day, A dark day, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Daryl Brobert Smith, first of all, and I am the Witness dot Com is my website. You should go there. We have over the night.
Speaker 1: Oh and just so you know, everybody, this guy brings up Christopher bollen the nine to eleven guy who talks about how he lived in Interiel, and he went on and on about that. He's the guy. I think he's the guy who broke the pager thing, like originally about the pager system that warned the Hughes the oe Vays to stay away except for their janitors. Eh. Fuck those guys, right, fuck the lower level management. The hell of those guys. Guys do the work. You don't need them. They're lowly just because they do work, right, That's how they feel about it. So anyhow, Uh, yeah, he did a lot. He I mean, I think, And I'm going to bring up a name I don't like. But the first time I heard it was on a classic audio from George Hobbes of the Fatu. So that was where I first learned to Christopher Bollan. But then I found some other stuff from him, kind of more recently. But this is something he talks about in two thousand and six, Christopher Bolan getting ruffed up a little bit. So this is kind of interesting. That's a side note to it. Our friend here, Ted Pike is gonna be talking about. But just keep in mind because they call him like they say it so fast, it's like kind of garbling. Chris Bullin. It's Christopher Bollen, the guy who should be synonymous with nine to eleven Truth Night.
Speaker 2: You know, got in some information about a fellow investigative journalist and named Christopher Bolan who was assaulted and arrested in his front yard. He apparently he called the police himself because he found that they were suspicious undercover police department or FBI or mossade driving around his herb his home in this place called it's called Hoffmann Estates, Illinois. And as a result of him calling the police to find out who was the suspicious car driving around, a bunch of police drove up in bulletproof gear, jumped out of the car and began to roust him and throw him into the ground and taser him. And they, according to their own words, they actually arrested him for resisting arrest. Now, my question to you all is I always thought you had to have broken the law before you are charged with the resisting arrests, because that can't be the crime you're arrested for. In other words, there was no reason to arrest him in his front yard. The policeman that I talked who claim that Christopher Bolan was running into his house to get a gun. But then I asked the policeman did he know that Christopher owned a gun? And he said no, I don't know that. And I said, well, I don't think he does own a gun, so how would he be going in the house for a gun? And another wraduations and gentlemen. Their story is terrible, it doesn't hold water. Here is some information for you. The mayor of this town is a smug looking guy. His name is William D. McLeod. You can find his information on the hoffman Estates dot com government web page. His phone number is eight four seven that's eight four seven eight eight two ninety one hundred. He is the mayor of the village, William D. McCloud. The chief of police is named a man named Hrdigan Chief Herdigan E H E R D E G E N and his phone number eight four seven eight eight two two six two one. Please call both of these numbers if you would please call them.
Speaker 1: These days they would call that docxing thing that they made up because people like to be accountable for the directions, so they make it into something that's bad. Don't you dare make us account before our actions. It's bad because the reasons.
Speaker 2: Pushing the envelope here of some information and especially with converse simple systems and some of the other real serious nine to eleven information, the heart of the conspiracy he's been pushing in. Of course, I don't think they can get away with just out and out murdering him, because they saw the response for Gary Webgut when he was shot. They said he's committed suicide. And I think you probably know that by.
Speaker 1: Shooting, yes, I mean he was able to get the second shot off, which is pretty.
Speaker 2: Clevering himself in the head twice. No one knows how that can be done with physics, but it apparently was done. But I don't think that this particular time they can get away with this. I think it would explode in their face. They're going to run us up. Yeah. That makes me all the more determined to be there to really speak the whole truth on this, this this problem of evil Jewish leadership, not only in the Middle East, but even in the city of Chicago, as we were seeing this morning. Well, that's right, and today we've I've asked Ted Pike, by the way, ladies and gentlemen to speak about some of the some of the moral roots of this organization, this this leadership that that sadly a world religion has fallen victim to. And you know, many of the people involved in being victims of this are from this same community, from the Jewish community, and we have been trying desperately to get them to come to the realization that their leadership is dangerously flawed and and and even in some cases I think, a monstrously ill. But the country that they represent over in Israel as well, is has acted in monstrous ways recently with what they've done in Lebanon. So I think it's apropos for us to look into why these people feel like they're superior to others, first of all these leaders do, and what it is that in their roots, in their background that would lend them to this kind of problem. And so Ted, I'll turn it over to you for that, Yes, thank you, Daryl. In order to understand what is happening in the Mid East today or in the world today concerning these evil Jewish leaders I'm talking about, to we have to go backward about two thousand years to the centuries the several centuries before Christ came to Earth, in which the Pharisees from Babylon, the Pharisaic effect, established themselves as the spiritual, the moral, and even the political leaders of the Jewish people. And what they did was they basically turned upside down everything that God had ever tried to tl tell the Hebrews and the Jews about what was right and wrong and have toical and moral and so on, and they invented what they called the oral tradition of the Scribes and Pharisees. And basically what the oral tradition was was a was a hodgepodge of on cult techniques for reinterpreting the Old Testament precepts such as the Ten Commandments and the Mosaic Law, not according to simple grammar of nouns and verbs and direct objects, which they believed was only relegated to simple minded people. Instead, they said that the whole Law of Moses had secret interior meanings which could only be understood through numerology and various occult techniques which they got from Babylonia. Anyway, to make it make a long story short, they turned everything upside down, and when Jesus came on the scene, he says, roe under you, scribes and Pharisees, He said, you, by your oral tradition, have made the law of God of none effect. Well, what happened was these Pharisees, out of this oral tradition, they they eventually created what's called the Babylonian Talmud, which is a huge, rambling contenium of Jewish law, about a couple dozen volumes. I have it in my library, and in the Talmud, it's full. It's seething with hatred of Jesus Christ, of gentiles and so on, vowing some day to overthrow the Gentiles, destroy Christianity, and as you describe it, to restore proper order in the earth, which means having the Jewish people in control of the nations and the Gentiles as their slaves. Now, there's also another five volume book which is equally inspired according to modern observant Jews, and that's called the Zohar or kabbala and kabbala is is the revolutionary, mystical, revolutionary division of modern Jewish inspired scriptures. And it also sees with very specific recommendations to overflow the gentiles, who are described as beasts and animals and actually demons and again to restore proper order in the earth. Now, this is the underlying philosophy, theology, motivation behind the behavior of Israel and Lebanon at this very moment, as they are going through the bodies, discovering more bodies in the rubble, we have to ask, as sane and moral people, what in the world motivated this new version of Dresden upon the people of Lebanon something like thirty nine percent. I believe our Christians, what possible madness could have caused the nation of Israel to infect so much suffering on the innocent And in a word, it goes back to the talmut in Kabbalah. Well, you know, here's the interesting thing. I come at this. You come at this this fight from a religious perspective, and I come at it from a geopolitical And I've known for a long time that that the groups, the masses that we needed to contact and communicate in this battle, we're looking at it through religious religious glasses. Basically, in other words, the Christian community in America has been sold a bill of goods by this controlled media we face in America, as well as many of the I think Pharisees of the Christian religion, which would be my my mister Hagey in May, my mister what's his name, Varmer, Jerry Vaulwell, and the pat Robertson and so many others. These guys are are actually they shouldn't be Pharisees, but I think they're They're liars in their own right. And so that now, in order to really understand this whole situation, you have to look at the religious part of it because it plays such a pivotal role in how people act out these these crazy ideas. From this Zohar and from this this Torah, I mean that, from the Tumut. So could you continue with maybe some of them more more disturbing things that allow them or give them license to commit these crimes. Yes, but you see, there's a there's an ancient rivalry here, a tremendous rivalry within Judaism against Christianity. Jesus I believe was the true Messiah of the Jews. He came and he told them to put down their their knives and their swords and their spears. He said, the meek shall inherit the earth, not the people who go out and visit a vengeance upon their enemies. He completely canceled out the ancient waring bled lust, which which the Hebrews manifested, I believe through divine authorization to cleanse the land of the well.
Speaker 1: Let's just say they're not really uh worshiping the god that everybody thinks they are anyway. Neither are the people who are in those three Abrahamic death cult religions either, especially when you see all the saturn symbolism in Judaism. The black cube also part of the Muslim Islam culture right their religion, and it's almost like, as in response to Jesus, they're like, Okay, we got we got to make something even more jacked up than us so that we can point their fingers out away from ourselves. Oh look, let's make Islam. Let's use the Romans to help us do that. It's kind of strange. It's kind of strange how they seem to work together a lot throughout history. And it's always like a two on one to hack up to pieces as many Christians as they can, chopping babies in the little pieces I'm reading right now, Like I said, the the myth of Andaluvian Golden Age or something like that. It's called and the vis of Gos. I'm telling you they got sabotaged. Everybody knows that should be at least the historians who tell the truth do. And the gates were kicked open. They were, They were the guards at the gates, the Jews were, and they let the Muslims in, and they were guard posted by the Muslims. As they, you know, ventured deeper into the kingdom. They utilate like they trusted them enough to leave them behind instead of their own people and emissaries and stuff like that, to uh to guard the places they had already been. So what does that tell you?
Speaker 2: It's very, very evil and profane Canaanites. However, there was no new age of grace for these Pharisees. They continued this homicidal mentality. Now they were they were thrown out of Palestine entirely in the second century a d. But within the Talmut and within the Zohar, is this this unremitting desire to someday there's a vengeance upon not only those who and habit Palestine, but against the Goya or the Christians and gentiles throughout the world.
Speaker 1: They consider the Muslims consider Christians to be polytheistic pagans, because of the holy trinities. They're saying, that's three, not one. And if you don't pay homage to Allah, then you'll be murdered, but not before they chop up your family in front of your in front of your eyes, and then and then kill you or enslave you, so you have to live with that pain and suffering longer. They're real, real pieces of work.
Speaker 2: You know. One of the things which is conspicuously absent in commentary today, even on the Internet, is if someone actually.
Speaker 1: Going maybe maybe if it wasn't children in Gaza, and if it wasn't also Christians in Gaza or also people who aren't religious at all in Gaza getting annihilated, and if it was just their own radicals, Yeah, whatever, let them do that, and then let's get rid of the other radicals called the Judaic motherfuckers afterward. What's just like they're trying to do with us, right, let us kill each other off? Well'd be okay if they are. You know, we're taking out the psycho and sociopaths themselves, and then we just clean up the last group.
Speaker 2: Back in to some of these dicinity of proof texts of Judaism and Zionism, which which should give authority to the military establishment of Israel to do what it's doing today.
Speaker 1: And the military establishment of Israel is the United States Army. Let's not let's not kid ourselves here. Every country that has a central bank ross Child, central bank shift oppenheigh, all these people, all these all these banking names, these long lasting banking names, families if they are all one consolidated group, and usually people associate that group as Rothschild because it's easiest to kind of like conceptualize. If it's there, then it's O evade. Your country is O evade, And that's it. And how did they establish the Federal Reserve through blood? It happened in eighteen sixty, Well, it happened in eighteen sixties, and then in eighteen sixty five the destruction, dividing and conquering, which Muslims do as well. It's a Roman tactic that the Muslims also carry out. And that was that. And then over time they built it up and got the gears going. Had the immense debt, so we were already under the under their thumb because of the immense debt from the war. Where do you think that money came from to kill each other off, to kill ourselves off. Came from the City of London bankers. So we were already indebted. And when you're in debt, you don't own it, you're you will be defaulted through your natural resources first, and then they started making human beings collateral through the per certificates, certificates of live birth, all very Roman in uh nature as well. There's a tie in here. There's a tie in. There's a Jesuitian, there's the the Zionist slash Francis tie in, and then there's the Muslim tie in, and they seem to be pretty tight. So all things to consider when when the when the Pope echoes the same sheet that the United Nations does, and when you find that the Knights of Malta oversee the goings on kind of like a manager of the United Nations. And you know how you know esoteric that is with their own little meditation room and stuff, and they're giant magnet in the meditation room, piece of rock. It's very very uh uh. It's it's hard to look away from that, right, especially since like the Lucious Trust used to be called the Lucifer Trusts publishes all of the United Nations publications. Uh, and that's tied into the Theosophical Society, tied end of the Freemasonry. It's not like it's even hidden, really, right. You know, maybe you might not know the finer details, but you get the overall impression that.
Speaker 2: Could do a little of that. But pretty let you do that, because I think what we're trying to understand here, ted is how they could in good conscience, bomb of streaming the refugees on roadways or kill children.
Speaker 1: Remember this is two thousand and six, yeah, two thousand and six, and and.
Speaker 2: And to bluff it off as though it were not important. The best right we we have to understand today that while the nation Israel, the government of Israel ostensibly is is secular, nevertheless.
Speaker 1: We were Israel before there was ever a place called Israel, in nineteen forty eight or whatever you want to call it, before there was a Balfour Declaration, where Louis Brandeis was the prime motivator of that prime mover. At least we were already done. Eighteen sixty five, they used their powers to destroy resistance to the federal government, thereby elimitting and suspending Habeas corpus, depending the Constitution, all that stuff. It was over then we lost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Orthodox religion is the official Jewish religion, is the official religious position of the State of Israel. And what hus was that being represented by more than the others? Is that not the Habata Leababich group, Well, it's the Orthodox position, the Orthodox position. I think you're talking about the Herodom or the Hasidic Jews, which are more ultra Orthodox, but the Orthodox is pretty close to that. It revers both the Talmud and the Kabbalah as the greatest inspiration inspired literature to the Jews of all time, greatly superseding the Bible itself. But the chief Rabbinet of rabbis in Jerusalem is in control of the not only the religious hierarchy of the nation of Israel, but it is also control in control of the army. And Orthodox rabbis are the chaplains for these military forces who are going going forward into the Arab villages, slaughtering men and women and children and so on. And in fact, there's a quote in Israel Shahak's book Jewish Religion Jewish History of Jewish Religion, in which he quotes the chaplain for the Israel military, who says very very clearly that when Jewish forces go into towns and villages in the West Side, West Bank and so on, they are entitled to kill even the best of the of the Palestinians residing there. Now, they are the proof text in the Talmud, which is morally binding law or halaleka. And that proof text is found in a vodahas are twenty six b. And these are the words of Simeon ben Yohi, who was one of the very greatest rabbis, the most highly chimed rabbis of the Jewish faith for all time. And in this proof text of the Talmud, Simeon ben Johai says, kill the best of the Gloriam, kill the best of the gentiles, crush the heads of the best of the snakes. Now, that is the definitive, authoritative proof text out of the Babylonian Talmud, which empowers the government of Israel now to take a religious authority and go out and kill the best of the Christians in Lebanon, the best of the Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza and so on. They are using this as holy scriptures authorizing them to do that. Well, now let me ask you this question, Ted, because it's interesting to know when we take a look at this group. I mean, they're after they're they're after supremacy. What are they after? Are they after world domination? Are they after elimination? Are they after you know, some sort of world without the Goie and only Jews are going to be roaming the earth? I mean, what is the goal of the religious element within this organization? All right? In order to understand that, you have to understand what the Zohar or the Kabbalah teaches. Now, the Kabbala is regarded at least as importantly as the Talent. But among those ultra orthodox Jews you were just mentioning, especially on West Bank and Gaza, the Kabbala is even more inspired to them than the talmod. Now here's here's what happened. Here's where how the kabbala came about thousands of years ago. Of course, the Jews went into Babylon, and they in Babylon they received a new theology there. You see, when they were back in Canaan Land under Joshua and Moses and the prophets and so on, they were what's called a theistic religion. Now, in a theistic religion, you have one God, and he has a personality. He has feelings, he has intelligence, and he has a strong moral sense of right and wrong. He's happy with the righteous, and he's angry at the wicked, and he's capable of rewarding the righteous or rewarding damning the wicked. You see, he's he's a full freedged person personality. But over in the east, by the Ganges River and off into the aura of the far East, we have what are called pantheistic religions, the Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, and so on. And in all those religions, God doesn't really have a personality. He's a world force. He's the chi the pantheistic world force that inhabits everything. He's in the rocks and the rivers and the sky. He's in the prostitute, he's in the whiskey bottle, wherever, wherever there's material existence, that is God. Now these choose in battle, and they absorbed that, and they created a new pantheistic version of Judaism, which exists to this moment parallel to the old old fashioned theistic version, which may be largely outdated. Anyway, we have two complete opposite conceptions of God here. Now, what the Kabbala taught is that there exists an.
Speaker 1: Ultimately Thelirian Kabbala, specifically Isaac Laria. That's what Sabbatai used, and Jacob Frank was taught by donma whose most recent Messiah prior to Jacob Frank with this guy named Beruchia Russo. But Brukia Russo claimed that he was the first reincarnation of sabotaze Evy, so Jacob Frank wasn't the first person to claim that. But he also claims he was the Jacob from the Bible. So basically he was a unicorn as well.
Speaker 2: Remote transcendent God who's called the insult. He's actually beyond existence. He's beyond rationality, is beyond saw, He's beyond any kind of moral, moral convictions or anything like that. He really doesn't care about what's going here on down here at the earth. He's just beyond everything. He's pure, rarefied transcendent light. In fact, the word Zohar Tabala has to do with light. It's the religion about the wavelengths of light. Anyway, his pure light descends down until it comes to Israel. Now, Israel, according to Kabbalah, is the middle Man. Israel is the semi divine presence of God in this universe, in this world where cognition and rationality and action, righteousness and all these things are manifested. Israel is a chicina glory here on earth. And the jew is a very unique individual. He is He is not the ultimate God, but for all practical purposes, he's superior to him because he can think, and he can act, and he can have opinions. And so it's given to the Jewish people in the nation of Israel to be a bastion of order and rationality in a world of chaos. Now, the tragedy according to the Zohar, is that that the that the gentiles, who are also the beasts and also demons, they are the lowest extreme. They're at the farthest extreme from God. They are down in the darkened world of chaos and demonic disorder and so on. Now, the great tragedy of the Ages, according to the Zohar, is that because Israel was not as faithful to the teachings of the Pharisees as Israel should have been that Israel was allowed to go into captivity, and Rome and other nations, and poprims and persecutions of Gentiles began to dominate Israel throughout the last several millennia. And this is this is a great, great tragedy. And the Talmud says that the God himself. Now now here we're getting to the Talmud, and the Talment says God has a personality. So here here where you see the dichotomy between these two, these two conceptions of God. But so God bewails himself in the fact that Israel is under control of the Gentiles and is now plotting the two ways to cause travail and judgment on the Gentiles in order to deliver his people.
Speaker 1: So not everybody's God then, right, just their God, not your God. It's their God, because why would he feel that way? Why would he create something that he then despises them, quote unquote ruling over them. These people never owned or created their own civilization or kingdom. They lied about doing so, but they never have. They've taken accomplishments from other people and co opted them, but they've never actually created anything. They always have to live in that manner so what are they talking about.
Speaker 2: Even who voisted the concept of Judeo Christianity on the world, was that a manifestation of these people in order to get hold sway within the Christian community. Well, absolutely this idea. Now we have to make it very clear that Christianity did come out of the old Hebrew religion of the Old Testament. And I believe that the whole the Old Testament was inspired by God and is full of transcendent truth and insights and mercy and compassion and all of this. But what has been foisted on us today is this idea that Christianity and this Talentedism and Cableism are all basically kindred faiths compatible to one another. And that is nonsense, because, uh, these these evil Jews, cabalistic tal Jews, believe emphatically that there can be no there can be no cooperation, no long term uh peaceful coexistence between Judaism and Christianity. In fact, let me just let me just read a few passages verbatim out of the Zohar. Are how the Zohar is attempting to inspire Jews to overthrow the Gentiles and bring about a new world order in which the Jews will be on top. Now I should mention the source for this. These are taken from largely from the Sonsino translation of the Zohar, which is produced by Song Sino Press in London. This translation was made back in the early nineteen forties and has been definitive for rabbinic Judaism ever since. Let me just read a little bit. Here it says in the treatise Bearershift forty seven A, it says Rabbi Abba said that quote living soul designates Israel because they are children to the Almighty, and they're holy. They are holy because their holy living souls come from Him. But the gentile souls come out of the left side of God, which is the kind of the opposite bad of God. And they are all impure, and they defile all those who have contact with Him. And he also says here in the Zohar that living soul refers to Israel who have holy living souls from above, and cattle in creeping thing and beasts of the earth, to the other people who are not living souls. And it says again in another passage in Varishi twenty five fee, it says all of these gentiles tend to bring the world back to a state of confusion, and it caused the destruction of the temple. But as confusion gave place to light. So when God reveals himself, they will be wiped off the earth, that is, the gentiles will and it says redemption will not be complete until these gentiles, whom it calls here Amelek, will be exterminated. And then the Ohar goes on to say, the people of the earth are idolaters. It has been written about them. Let them be wiped off.
Speaker 1: Of This is all religious justification for getting rid of people that well, first of all they depend on, but also it's the people or the things or the entity or these sorcerers and their objection to creation because nothing would be created. And I'm thinking maybe these people just you know, messed around with the dark magic a little bit too much and they're probably what do you call multilight generationally cursed because of it. But here we are. They're baby killers. They bring pedophiles into Israel and give them safe haven. Everything that they do is completely inverted in discussing and evil. What kind of God would sanction that? Is that your God? Because they're claiming or we're claiming or some people are claiming, that's the same God. Don't think so. Now, whether that God even exists or if it's just some sort of entity or energy that they communicate with through conjuring. I don't think that's our creator, just saying I think there's a lot of evidence to show that that's not the benevolent creator of the universe or whatever you want to call it, the infinite plane, the realm.
Speaker 2: Face of the Earth. Destroy the memory of the Amalekites and Nolich is that referring to just Christians, Muslims, or Buddhists or everybody who's not Jewish. Well, it says right here, it says, destroy the memory of the Amelekites. They are with us still in this forthcastivity, namely the princes of Rome, who are really Amalekites. Now he's talking about they are not only of members of the Caucasian Roman Empire, but of the princes of the Catholic Church, meaning the Christian Church at the time that this was written. So this is a slam against both Gentiles of Latin thought and of Christians of the Roman Church of maybe the sixth or seventh What gives them the license within these documents to kill off the Arabs who are actually Semites. Well, they're all goy And you know, it's kind of interesting, Darrell, that during the Middle Ages, the Jews and the Arabs had great time together. In fact, there's very little criticism, if any in the town that or the far of the Arabs, right, and.
Speaker 1: The dabbled and worked quite well together for quite well. Who said that stopped? Who said it stopped? It makes you wonder why Mohammed or why people even today dye their beards orange. What kind of an Arab do you know, has an orange hair or an orange beard? Hmmm, kind of weird, right, they were emulating Mohammed by dyeing their beards. Doesn't sound too Arabic to me. It sounds a little bit, i don't know, like something else. Leave.
Speaker 2: Because the Arabs were aantic Christian, the Jews were at a Christians and they worked wonderfully. The Jews were merchants and middlemen for the Islamic world. They the Jews actually add active as scouts for the Islamic armies in their depredation. Well they they actually came in on the heels of the Muslim invasion into Isabella and Ferdinand'sogne, did they not. Oh yeah, that was a golden age for Judaism in Spain. They found they found refuge there in the pre of the world before their expulsion under Ferdinand and Isabella. That was a that was a wonderful time of refuge. You see, they couldn't go up into England and up in the Germany and France, which were throwing the Jews out and banning them. But down in, down in Moslim Spain.
Speaker 1: And why was it a golden age for them? It's because you let the Muslims in to do all the dirty work. Killed Christians, slaughter them, put them under subjugation. I'm going to go grab my phone because there's a couple of words here I want to actually throw at you some passages that I saved while I was reading in that book.
Speaker 2: I keep mentioning they had a good time until until the Goam leadership of Spain gradually understood what was going on. They started reading the Talmot in Cambal and so on. You know what's interesting that even Martin Luther in his earlier years was very, very flattering and favorable toward the Jews, but he also learned Hebrew and got a copy out of the Babylonian Talment and started reading it, and his hair stood on end, and he became he became a very, very angry that these apostates and these intriguers were inhabiting Germany trying to corrupt German society. In fact, Luther vowed that once he was done dealing with the corrupt papacy in the Reformation, he's going to turn his attention to taking care of the Jewish problem. Well, now, these progrums against this community, have they always been inspired by their meddling within the governments and in the control grid of each state that they were in, such as they've been thrown out of France two or three times, but then they ultimately find refuge there again because they end up using their usery system to give loans to the hierarchy, into the princes, and of course they get invited back in because of the money situation. And it seems like they've always snaked their way into these societies based upon their ability to lend and give money at certain times. And is that a correct assessment or am I being a little bit you know, it's not really in depth. Well, certainly their modus Operaonday continues to morph to change throughout the ages. They are smart enough to pull back in times of exposure, of persecution and so on. But deep with a Rabbinic Judaism is this is this deep conviction that they have a solemn moral obligation given to them by God to restore proper order in the world. And they look upon gentile society and gentile morals, gentile government and religion and so on as a state of confusion, especially the belief in the Trinity, which they believe is polytheistic, believing there are three gods and one and so on. And they long to return the earth to the kind of order they believe it has to have in order to have lasting peace. Listen to this. Listen is this quote out of the Zohar. And before I read this quote, let me just say that I did give to the text of this quote out of the Library of Congress back in the early nineteen eighties. I went back there and I got it out of the original Rashi script Aramaic. I had scholars of Hebrew and Aramaic translate that for me, and they confirmed that the translation which I have here, which is the Prenitas translation, is perfectly accurate. It says Rabbi Jehudah said to him, Rabbi Cheska quote, he is to be praised who is able to free himself from the enemies of Israel, and the just are much to be praised to get free from them and fight against them. Rabbi Cheska asked, well, how must we fight against them? And Rabbi Jehudah said, by wise counsel, thou shall war against them? By what kind of war? The kind of war that every son of man must war against his enemies, which Jacob used against Esau by the deceit and trickery. Wherever possible, they must be fought against without ceasing until proper order be restored. Thus it is the satisfaction that I say, we should be free. We should free ourselves from them and rule over them. Now this is considered the highest inspired scripture, not only to the ultra Orthodox Herodim on the West Bank, but to Orthodox Jews in Israel and to the Orthodox Ravenant and Jewish Judaism, and also to the military establishment in the IDF forces going into eleven and to day. They view the gentiles as animals, as goyam, and by whatever means, by trickery, deceit, manipulation, they are to work toward their extermination. Now, how many of the rank and file Jews in the United States or Europe, and many of them, you know, you know, they're not adherent in in very large numbers. In fact, how many of them are really aware that their religion professes these kind of illnesses? I mean this illness in my view? And how many of them are aware of it? I mean, is this a secret within their own community or are people given an idea of just how how bizarre some of these claims are when they're growing up as Hebrew students, going to Hebrew School and whatnot? Or is this stuff kept from them kind of like you know, you don't get the information until your higher level mason, Well, you don't get this information maybe unless you graduate to rabbi status. What is the rank and file do you know about this? Well? The zoomar certainly is in the public domain. It's on the bookshelf in the Library of Congress, and anybody can go in there and read it. But what's happened in America is that after almost two thousand years of persecution, the Jewish people have come on are really a good thing, a real promised land here in America where they are flattered and they are coddled, and they are never criticized, certainly never persecuted.
Speaker 1: And and why is that well, because they owned the place, and they have since the late eighteen hundreds at least go.
Speaker 2: On, the evangelical community in Christian America gathers around the Jew as a as the apple of God's eye, immune to even to criticism. They believe that a terrible curse will come upon them as they even criticize a Jew. So what has happened in America is that the rank and file, average suburban Jews has become very much softened. And he may well be oblivious to what these verses are saying in the Zohar and the Talmud. In fact, I visited a conservative congregation here in Portland and had a good talk with a very attractive and mild mannered and intelligent young Jew there who just found he found a oasis. And he said, he said, he never found anybody who knew as much about Judaism as I did, and I made it clear I was a Christian, and so on. We had a very affable time. But he was lamenting that in America, most Jews have become apathetic and assimilated into the gentile Christian culture and so on, and they don't read the talent, they don't read the Cabbalah, and so on, and they are quite ignorant of their Jewish roots. And so what I'd have to say is many, many, many Jews in America. In fact, fifty percent now of Jewish young men are marrying gentile girls in contradiction to Jewish tradition. They are they would not agree with this. They certainly have not read these passages and would not have sympathy for this kind of conspiracy if they if they knew it was going on. And that is the cause of your declaration that this is evil Jewish leadership. I used the term Zionists because they, by and large, the people who have fomented this, this most recent round of sickness in the world, are what I would declare as people who haven't re established Zion or Israel or that is so you eas so you can't blame that the rank and file Jews in general, because many of them, as you said, are not adherent, and others of them are are are ill informed and many maybe others of them don't even agree with this kind of nonsense. This absolutely and in my my estatology, my theology believes in some day Jesus Christ will return and out of great tribulation, out of these these assimilated Jews of people, many of whom have high intentions, good intentions, he will find a believing remnant who will see the error following the madness the oppression of their fathers, that will repent and turn again to Jesus true Messiah. In fact, I am I'm very interested in protecting the interests of these these many many Jews throughout the world who are not part of this evil Jewish conspiracy coming from the Pharisaic top. And one of the reasons I fight a d L and expose them is because they are giving many, many high minded and innocence use a bad name. Because a d L is taking away free speech around the world through its hate laws, it's in fighting anti Semitism. In fact, this whole blitz in Lebanon does nothing but raised world and world anti semitism tremendously.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I don't think it did, is he Because you're assuming that the people that are committing these crimes are Semitic and and and what I know about Semitism is that everybody who is who has been born and raised in that region of the world. So the Arabs and the Palestinians have more Semitic blood than the than their oppressors. And so so there's a there's a real contradiction in terms here because yes, by and large the people who have foisted these sicknesses upon the Middle East are coming from a from a Mongolian uh background and even a Northern Russian heritage, rather than Semitic. But they use this tool and again, you know, crueling by deception. They come out and call me an anti semi. That would mean I don't like Palestinians. I think they're wonderful. You know. Actually the people of Lebanon are Semitic, as Syrians and Lebanese have strong Semitic genes in them. In fact, they have a lot more Semitic genes than these K's are. The K's are founders of Israel who came down out of the UH. The case are communities of Eastern Europe at the beginning of the century. Well, so this is this is exactly out of the out of the the Kabbala that the Zohar says, by deception, by by all means at our disposal, by by using lies and and sleight of hand.
Speaker 1: I mean, and what does the messade slogan say, by wave deception noo shall do? Is that not talmudic? Is that not cabalistic? Let's see, I mean granded. The torre is a bag of mess and evil too. But they're not even working with them more mild one.
Speaker 2: And they've done a wonderful job of it, and use their influence to force this message upon the rest of us. Many of us don't buy into it, ted, I never have. It's always seemed to fundamentally flawed in its presentation.
Speaker 1: And I don't have any godds. People use deception and treachery and killing babies because that's what God would want, and that's that's what makes them special and better than everybody else. Right, That's that's a little strange logic there.
Speaker 2: You're against people from any religion or anybody, as long as they're not out to try to hurt me. Yeah. Well, I should make it clear that my researchers show that roughly thirty percent of a world jewry maybe a little bit less are actually the general descendants of the tribe of Juda, which was expelled back in the entirely from Palestine in the several centuries after Christ. So there is a core of some offending.
Speaker 1: Well that's there's a problem here though, because the Torah was written in the Hellenistic period in Greece in Greek by these people who were given a Greek education. Because they were widely illiterate. They didn't create the languages. That was Arians. Sorry, sorry to break it to you, it was Scythian Arian. Whatever word makes you feel better about yourself. That's the facts. The most early Sumerian kings look it up. You're not going to find it in the stuff that you read in college and in high school. But if you go to the sources prior to Second World War, like Elie Widdell, you're gonna find and he's going to go through it, and he made sure that he learned all the languages and could do cross references from the from the Indus Uh, the Indus value or the the he calls it the Gagantic, that area where they fled from the Assyrian Babylon. They had been the Samerian kings prior to and the rewriting of history semitizes. Well, I guess you can't even say that anymore, but you get what I'm saying. They they paint everything else and co opt and take accomplishments from others to learn everybody to be like one of them, and then say, look, see, we haven't established long history, and you need us because we create all your civilization. No you don't, they don't. You're your your impostors. You're pretending and in your race, other people's accomplishments out of the history to put yourself in the center. And that's what the Torah tried to establish, is like, hey, look at us, We've we've got a longer history than these Greeks who were envious of, and look at how special we are. It's kind of silly, like as soon as they were taught how to read and write, they started that very moment into yellow journalism and revisionist history. And then they call other people revisionists who tell the truth. Kind of funny there, It's kind of funny that other people who tell the truth call themselves revisionists. Who's the real revisionist, who's really revising the history? The ones who lied about in the first place, the.
Speaker 2: Jews within within the State of Israel and world Showerry, and haven't they've been treated terribly and there to hat out this is the fu is almost like the fake Jews that are doing much of this. You bad. And now one thing I would have to think very clear is that even though you see world Orthodox Jewelry which comes out of Adl, but Nigh bar Risk they consider all this assimilation and sweetness.
Speaker 1: Of benigh Birth Masonic Jewish Masonic Order exclusively Jewish sector or lodge of Masonry, although it's all Kabbala driven. And it did change nature in the seventeen eighties, as we've talked about before, and John Robison was there on the scene to witness the change, witness the infiltration subversion by Francis and by Jesuits, and what came out of that the perfectible list in the Illuminati. That was the combination, which is really funny because the Jesuits hated the Protestants. That was their whole nemesism existence and reasoning for being there in the first place. To being a thing was the content Reformation. And yet before that, primarily most of the people that were in these Masonic quarters were Protestants. So now they're mingling with Jesuits who smash their heads, babies heads on rocks. Something strange going on there. Then you have the Francists who are like super extreme tumbwoodick, so hard freaking you know, Lureen, cabalists. And what do they want to do? Eh, they kind of told us, They tell us a lot lately what exactly they want to do. But it was personified mostly out in the open, without having to go look through ten thousand pages of tumu gibber jabber and sohard gibber jabber. The frank is pretty much outlined whatever we would consider satanic. They're all about inverting everything, inverting the commandments, rape, incest our beauties, drinking blood, eating flesh, so, cannibalism, candy ball, right, are all that stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The light between the Jews and Christians here in America. They consider this a disaster. They consider this just about as bad as the Holocaust as far as decimating the integrity of Jews.
Speaker 1: Well, it wouldn't take much to be worse than that, since it didn't happen. Now, if you're talking about the true Holocaust against the Germanic people, that's still ongoing today through the medical establishment, and they're being targeted for extinction through war by a different means. Sure, if you want to talk about post war starvation and in fields and reopening of camps and actually causing a lot of that, Oh yeah, sure, Sure, we'll talk about the four to eight million people that under the watch of Eisenhoward as a general murdered of innocent Germanic people. Sure you want to talk about that type of holocaust, Okay, cool, but not the one that they're talking about, because they don't refer to the other one as a holocaust. They don't even refer to what doesn't even have ever have happening. I'm going to talk about the terror bombing and the fire the fire storm, the hell storm over Dresden and other There were many, many horrific, horrific bombing events in Germany of innocent civilians. That was the whole point. It's called terror bombing for a reason. And prior to in all the proclamations and Judaism takes you know, wages war on Germany. Well really because Germany didn't wage four on Judaism. But if you're going to continue to I don't know sabotage their war efforts like they did the First World War, striking and demoralizing and utilizing your your media to demoralize the troops that were winning. Yeah, one guy decided, we're not going to let that replay, so come over here. We're gonna put you over here for now. And you know, by doing so, took them out of those cities that got terror bombed, So he kind of did them a favor, and they seemed pretty happy. And a lot of those pictures and a lot of the stories of people who are really there, they didn't have bad things to say about their time there. It's only after the fact. And oh yeah, when everybody started getting a little sick and dying because of the Ross Childred Cross moving in giving people shots because of Typhus and causing more of it, a lot more of it, and then the supply lines being decimated so there was no food in everybody. Everybody was starving. So who's the priority Germanic people and the soldiers or the people that they're in turn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Studaism and the Jewish people to have half of their young men going off and marrying gentile girls are very very troubled about this. That Orthodox, evil Jewish hierarchy is determined to try to get as many of these young Jews back into the Orthodox soul that they possibly can. That's why they're fighting the Southern Baptists and fighting other Christian organizations who proselytize, who preach the Gospel to the Jewish people that consider them anti Semitic and a great, great threat. Now, this assimilation, this apathy of this goodwill and soul on which exists among many American Jews, is not largely shared toward the Goyam and the Christians in Israel. Now, in Israel you have this militancy, especially among the settlers in Gaza in the West Bank. They're called ultra Orthodox or Haredom or hasidin whatever, but they are strict followers of the Kabbalah. They are very familiar with these passages out of the Zohar I have read, and they literally view those little Arab kids as jack rabbits to be shot at and blown up and discriminated against. And they have no compunctions about.
Speaker 1: On the West Bank, they purposely shoot pregnant women in the stomach, and men in their genitals and women in their who's So that's a that was that's been going on for a long time, just random acts of violence.
Speaker 2: Denying them water rights and cutting off their fuel and their electricity and their sources of food. Because it's just like gophers out in the field. You know, you'd get your twenty two and go out and shoot gophers, wouldn't you. That's exactly how they regard the Arabs of the West Bank of Lebanon, of Gaza and so on. And that's a precise explanation of exactly why there's such heartlessness in Israel today. You know, after the blitz in Lebanon were in nineteen eighty two, in which which monocam Bayan authorized the slaughter of seventeen thousand, five hundred innocent refugees in the in the camps of southern Lebanon. Uh. He said, uh, he referred to these these innocent.
Speaker 1: And began, remember the freaking guy who basically personified terrorI Terrorism gave it, gave it a frame and a and a and a purpose and and and a definition. That guy the the mafioso, except yours, uh, you know, Jewish.
Speaker 2: It's there as two legged animals, and his chief of staff, Raphael Aton called them. He referred to the the Blitz as a shooting cockroaches in a bottle. Now, that's that's the mentality in the leadership, the military and government leadership of Israel, which has existed under Bacon under I'm not Bacon for the for the younger crowd. Is is one of the the original modern day terrorists. He invented modern terrorism. Oh he did absolutely. Uh you see, Israel the evangelicals have have been encouraged by Jewish propaganda to invent this mythology that God authorized the return of his chosen people to the Promised Land during the twentieth century, and that in the battles the sixty seven War, the Dom to Poor War and so on, God team down and he fought with Israel, and just like he fought with Joshua and Moses and so on. That's a lot of.
Speaker 1: No thrasher. This is actually Ted Pike. We're doing a little Ted Pike thing. I'm probably gonna do another video where I show his the other Israel and what's this other one called Hell. I'll tell you a second Zionism and Christianity on Holy Alliance, so portions of that and then the other one. But this is all you can find this stuff in honesty. But this particular French connection is not Christopher Bullen. But they talk about him, They talked about him in the beginning. But yeah, no, this is I know who you're talking about. Absolutely, we talked about him in the beginning. But this is Ted Pike nonsense.
Speaker 2: This whole, this whole mess in the Middle East is a result of Jewish atrocities against the Arabs. And I'll just give you a nutshell of why in the East bleeds today. Back back just before the British were about to leave in the spring of nineteen forty eight, manlccolm Vegan and his terrorist forces consisting of Ergun and the Stern Gang, they descended on the peaceful sleeping village of Darios Sin, which is west of Jerusalem, and they slaughtered two hundred and fifty four innocent people. Some thirty women were pregnant. They ripped them open, They raped.
Speaker 1: Them, ripped them open. What do Muslims do the exact same thing to the infidels. Now I'm going to read something real quickly since I was able to interject right there. So here he goes, this is from that book. So I had to tell you the title. Well, I'll tell the title.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: A boom. Hold on, it's finding it's ass right now, hold on, let me see. Oh, you know what I think open is the wrong one. There we go. The myth of the Anadi. Yeah, I said right, the Andalusian paradise. The myth of the Andalusian Paradise is the name of the book. Okay, Now let me go back to what I was about three to you about it. I can't really tell what pages this is, but it says the Muslim conquerors used forced to defeat the resistance of the Christian Visigoth kingdom and that sent UH civilization. But they also granted packs to those Visigoth lords and Christian leaders who saw it as advantageous to accept the offered peace and become dimies those Christians and Jews living in UH subaltern status in Islamic Land, rather than face consequences of resisting Behind the peaceful packs was always the threat of brutal force. The remaining chapters blah blah blah uh fundamental aspects of Islamic Spain that are rarely highlighted. Religious and therefore cultural repression is all in all areas of life and marginalization of central groups of certain groups, and then let's move on. Let's see, let's see it says. In the past few decades, this ideological mission has morphed into presentism, an academically sponsored effort to naborate the past in terms of the present and thereby reinterpret it to serve contemporary multicultural, diversity and peace studies, which necessitate rejecting as retrograde, chauvinistic, or worse conservative, any view of the past that may conflict with the progressive agenda. Progressive agenda, progressive agenda. Thus, it is stupendous to see how some academic specialists turned the and twist to downplay religion as the motivating force and Muslim conquests, and even to question the invasion of Spain by Muslim Arab led Berbers as the conquest of one culture and its religion by another, failing to take seriously the religious factor of Islamic conquests, and characteristic of a certain type of materialistic Western history Raghur historiography, which finds it uncomfortable to accept that war is done for their religion. Let me just go ahead and supply the next one. So here says the willingness to die while killing the infidels, taught in the religious text on jihad, gave Muslim warriors a tactical advantage over their enemies during the Islamic conquests. This willingness to die is found, for example, in the words of the Islamic caliphates Arab commander Khalid ibn Walid in six thirty three, ordering the Persians to submit to Islam or else or otherwise. You are bound to meet a people who love death as much as you love life. And they continue to repeat over and over again, I wish to be martyred for Allah, so that I maybe be reborn, so that I may be so that I may die, so they may be reborn, so they may die so they might be reborn. And they say it in that way, which is very interesting. Sounds like they have an insight into what goes on, even though they have absolutely no insight into anything else. They are kind of savage. So here's a funny one. Maliki or Melachai jurisprudence advised the Holy Warriors to spare from destruction during jihad. Only bees diffs the beehives with a Masonic order and it's all over Salt Lake City. Anyway, bees, small children, women, decrepit old men, and monks and hermits, who lived by themselves and post no threat, they could be left just enough to subsist. But this mercery did not necessarily apply to priests. The Meliki or melachi uh juridical treatisy of al t Tarfi dictated that Muslim that a Muslim leader on the jihad battlefield could kill or spare the defeated Christians at will, and then you have, in other words, so that darkness of the infidelity be defeated. It is necessary that the light of Muslim labby extended over an increasing number of men. How many people did they just bring into this country and how many of them were Muslim. They're supposed to conduct jihad at least once a year.
Speaker 2: This is what they're.
Speaker 1: Religion teaches them. It's not a jihad of personal growth like they try to play it off as. No, it's murder, straight up murdering concursion. The Infidel had practically no right in the struggle that took place in the Dar al Harb Infidel lands. The Muslims had every right only after submission, when Dar al Harb had become dar al Islam could those who submitted to be granted always at the will of the victor or the status of protected or dimi, but for both DIMIs and Muslims, rights were defined always and according to Islamic law. What is it with religions and these goddamn laws. I think maybe they just take, uh take a lot of I don't know, license get so I get lice lawed right. Uh. They take advantage, and it's like, okay, now you gotta you gotta go by my rules. Since I am here now and I am I am tougher than you, It's like I would just live my life and not bothering everybody. But yeah, okay, now I have this obligation to believe in the same fairy godmother that you do. Sure sounds good. Alfred Morabia, author of What May be the definitive study of the concept of Jihad, argues that the idea that jihad is primarily a spiritual inner struggle a rest on a late and apocryphal hadith invented or invented or publicized by Islamic clerics wanting to reinforce their control over the lives of Muslims. Hadith says that one must endeavor to be as strict as possible in one's life. Attempts to equate jihad with crusade do not withstand analys is. For devout Christians, the sacred war of the crusade was a unique event that only a pope could proclaim. But as even Keldun pointed out, for devout Muslims, the sacred war of jihad was a permanent state of being decreed by Islam. Islamic law that the keliph must wage at least once a year mm hm. So they must just brutally run through people and just leave chunks and limbs behind them at least once a year, you know. For Allah makes sense, right, Both the Jews and the Muslims have quite the bloodthirsty God. And if you are a Christian following the Torah, then so do you There you go, that's it for now.
Speaker 2: They slaughtered there for two days, throwing the bodies down into the empty wells, burning the houses, dining, mining them, and so on. And finally they the British started to come and heard what was going on, and so they put all these women and shouldren. They stripped them naked, and they paraded them down at their King George the fifth Avenue right down through Jerusalem, and there were crowds of Jewish sympathizers, the Irgun and the Stern Gang, lighting the streets, and these people were spitting on these naked survivors of Darios, and the women and children and the old people.
Speaker 1: Does this sound familiar? This is two thousand and six. What have you been watching? What have you been witnessing in Gaza right now? And they're doing it to Lebanon, and they're doing it to wherever else they can get their hands on, where their bombs at. But here's another passage here, It said, nonetheless, Mussa, he did some age to Leedian nobles for reasons that scholars do not agree on. But perhaps it was simply for the for the terror. According to a Theor, the invaders left Jews accompanied by a certain number of Muslim warriors in charge of Toledo and moved to Guadalajara. The Muslim forces captured Seville after a siege, sending Christian warriors fleeing to the north. According to el A, their the invaders again left the Jewish community to guard the city. What is going on there in front of people used to mistake in Muhammad and what because this was a new thing right as ja Jew and here we have them, which is here's another interesting thing. Why was it that when the when the the Genghis Khan was coming through places, he would tear through everybody, But when he met the Kazars they kind of like did a little fist bump and moved on. What was that all about? What was that all about? According to the Lavader? Yeah, okay, I said that right in front of Ridio, the Islamic forces followed a victory with a master of fleeing polytheists which they call Christians and of course the so called made up of word pagan And let's see, it's just it's just more lists and lists of the same act. Muslims burned through a place, rip everybody apart, leave the leave the Jews there to to watch over it while they move on to do more damage further down the road, and so on and so forth. Why did they trust them? They just went through all that work of why did you know?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: I mean? What is that all about? Very interesting, is all I have to say. And what happened since Jews like opening up gates for them? What what happened on October seventh? Really, and were they assisted? Hmm? Those idefl couptors weren't run by one flown by freaking hamas that were tearing apart of the Israelis, was it? Were they?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: The tanks were not hamas that were ripping through people. There're some first hand stories there, huh huh, and.
Speaker 2: Actually helping them with stones and and this is this is this is this is how it started. Now, the stage two of this was that that Gun and Vegan realized they had a really good thing because this was terrorizing the Arabs. So they got in their trucks with loud speakers and they blared in Arabic all throughout the environments of environs of Jerusalem. They gave this warning to all the Arabs in Israel that if they didn't all flee from Israel, uh, that the the er Gun, Jewish Haganah and ur Goun and Solon would do the same thing to all those Arabs that they did at darios Inn. And so about seven hundred and fifty thousand Arabs abandoned their fertile olive orchards, their citrus orcherds, their prosperous businesses and farms and homes and villas in in Israel, and ninety percent of them fled over into Jordan and up into Lebland and down in Gaza to get away from this reign of terror that was going on in Palestine just before the British left. Now they're in a nutshell, is what happened. Ninety percent of the Arabs that lived in Palestine left Palestine. And then of course the Arab armies of Jardin and Syria were outraged at this tremendous evacuation of their comrades, their Islamic and Arab comrades, including many Christians. I should mention in Israel proper, and they came in and then the Israelis were supplied.
Speaker 1: Ye, people are pretty quet about that part, Like Gaza was thirty percent Christian or something like that. Nobody talks about that. You have Trump over here said I don't like the way that Christians are being treated, but we must support Israel no matter what. Those are conflicting statements when you find out who's what and Gaza, aren't they But that's okay because he's the silver crown King of the Torah, so you can't question mister orange man or his what was his name, ludkin fucking billionaire guy sitting besides him, or what is Addilson on his left, bla blah on the right, Jokers to the left, stuck in the middle with this idiot. Yeah, he probably isn't you.
Speaker 2: I'd buy the latest arms, planes and cannons and tanks from from Stalin himself while ordered the Skoda works in Czechoslovakia to send down these massive shipments of the arms, and Israel able to defeat the Arabs very very handily. But then here you have eight hundred thousand Arabs trying to come back. They thought they could come back, and Israel says, no, no, you you cowards. You left your farms and orchards and businesses. You're not worthy to come back. And so Israel took over, probably it took over ninety percent of those towns in Israel, and it bulldozed it literally bulldozed, I think about eighty percent. Lillian Falk gives the figures in his book to the Zionis Connection, about eighty percent of all towns Arab towns in Israel were bulldozed and Jewish towns were built on top of them. And so this right there we have the seminole reason for the tremendous antipathy, the hatred and enmity that's going on now in the Middle East, because the whole Arab world from Morocco to Indonesia realizes that a tremendous injustice was done against the millions of Palestinians through this. Well, what we do know from my interview with James Innes as well, that the USS Liberty off the coast l l Arish was being monitored that morning of the attack on the USS Liberty by Israel, and they watched the Israelis force prisoners of war from Egypt to dig their own graves and then shot dead in the grave and have the next group of men come forward and fill in their friends and start digging their own graves. And this was witnessed by the liberty, and that was why the Liberty was attacked and they tried to sink it, murdering thirty four American soldiers and injuring one hundred and seventy four ted.
Speaker 1: So that's why, because they were committing wicked crimes from against captured people, huh. And it's just like them to have somebody else do the work right, made them, did the grave? Did they kill them? Next group? Now you can put the dirt on top of that guy, Will you dig your own? Yeah, that's that's wonderful. What a way, What a way to go out. What a waste. It's very uh but wait a minute, I forgot. They're the chosen ones and God is on their side and everybody else is just a nation or a gentile and or goy or talking livestock to them. Most people, to me are talking livestock when I start actually asking them questions and realizing that they're not really Yeah, I regret this immediately, is what I think to myself, But it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then the American government would not allow that truth to be spoken under penalty of imprisonment. Yeah. Yeah, well that'll tell you what what what sway these.
Speaker 1: People haven't Well, that's because US became Israel before Israel became Israel. Keep on saying that, And here's all the proof. Once you see it. Once you see it, you can't unsee it. And then you realize and yet you got to start scrambling and make it makes sense to you through your own research, because it's the only way it's personal, right, when did it happen and how? And we talked about brandis coming one direction. We talked about the Civil War and Lincoln coming the other direction and kind of meeting right there. Right, we're not done with that yet. There's still similar details to fill in to make it even more concrete. But you see where on going here. Banking war. Who owns the banks? Why Evey, that's who owns the banks, and didn't take them too long to establish through debt. First, you know, you have all these market crashes, all because they had Wall Street before that, so of course they can manipulate us through that. But then they put the Federal Reserve that's like an embassy for them right in our soil. And then oh boy, here comes to you. And right after the World War two U N booms slash CIA, then we have the FBI coming in to protect the interest of the Federal Reserve because why because we were being taken over. We were being popular, We were infiltrated long before that, but we were being heavily infiltrated, and we were being terraformed after Civil War and super heavily once they knew that they had everything else pinned down and beaten and destroyed elsewhere, and the resistor, the resistance, the biggest resistance to that, because we created China and Mao. We created the Bolshevik Why because we were already conquered, Not because Americans would have done that, but because we were already a different country by then. And Schiff was putting twenty million, which would be like in the heavy billions now of gold at the Bolshevik revolution, training them here, sending them there, seeking refuge here, sending him back. We made the Russian Christians are and everyone else. That was just actual Russian go through hell, we being our country, not us obviously, but because we were already a different country. But we don't know that because hey, look there's a constitution. Hey look everything looks the same. I suppose it to look differently When it's no, sorry, that's what they want you to. You don't freak out and realize that you're being invaded in that you're already a different country with different rules and different rulers. Continue to move on and progress as if something is but the moment that you try to enforce your rights, you'll start to realize that they don't exist.
Speaker 2: In our American society. And if you take a look at the Dscopield Bible, the Scofield Bible doesn't necessarily change the words. But on the borders of these Bible is the interpretation they give. And it is a very skewed interpretation, is it not. Oh? Absolutely, the law of God. The Bible itself says that the Jews cannot enter Palestine as a nation again unless they are obedient to God and even to Jesus Christ. They have to come in the tentence and humility, exercising justice and righteousness and mercy, especially to the stranger in the land, as the Old Testament commands. And yet what the Schofield Bible does says, oh no, that's all back in the Old Testament. There's a new dispensation now, a new age of grace, which says that the Jews can come back to Palestine in violence and in rebellion and unbelief. And this whole idea of Scofield distensationalism, you see, is the right to overthrow the basic simple ethics of right and wrong found in God's holy scriptures and adopt thees Bionist unlawful mentality. And let me tell you another example here that will really curl your hair. Ted. Alone, it is estimated by a Jewish writer, a Jewish investigative reporter that there are ten thousand slaves and sex slaves in homes and businesses across tel Aviv alone. Tel Aviv has has has hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of brothels across the city where goyam are used as vessels for sex and owned by people literally owned by them. And sex slavery is run worldwide by this same group. Ted, huh, well, now that surprise you. It makes me sick. Well, tel Aviv is the whorehouse of the Middle East, and that underscores what we're saying about the blindness of evangelicals to call these these Jewish leaders in Palestine God's chosen people nonsense. The Saint Paul makes it very clear in the Book of Romans Chapter nine, ten and eleven that these evil Jews who rejected Jesus Christ or the broken off branches, they are enemies of the Gospel. They are not the true Judge chosen people. He does say that the true chosen people of God, the Jews, are those who will turn to Jesus in the last days and repent and give Jesus the kind of obedience that he demands, and according to the scriptures, they will come back, and they will occupy the land, and they will inherit those promises, even those land promises given to Abraham. But they'll do it in love and peace and meekness, as Jesus said that the meek shall inherit the earth and delight themselves in the abundance of peace. So well, you know that's a doctrine of religion. I'm talking here today about on the ground suffering of human beings in a geopolitical sense, and of course we understand that there has been a eucipitation of many of the governments of that region, including in Jordan, whereat the King of Dullah is nothing more than a puppet for these criminals. We know the same thing has happened in the instituting of the sod family being being put into power at the beginning of the last century by the same criminal group and support us to rothschild financing. And we know the same thing happened in many other areas in the Middle East. So basically, the Arab populations there don't even have good representation in their governments to support them no, no, they don't. The whole Arab world is as disorganized as the Jews are organized. And I believe that the correct interpretation of the seventeenth and eighteenth chapters of Revelation where described to bobwel On the grade a world world government ruling over the world with a false messieh of Antichrist with seven heads and ten horns, and the great Harlot sitting on his back red with the blood of the saints and so on. That describes what we're seeing right now. We're I was reading in Marble article a few minutes ago by Israel Shemir, in which he is saying now that the Jews are actually crowing and boasting that they for all practical purposes, they have taken over the world. The Gooyem are just unified, They are lacking in courage and so on. And now we're seeing Israel the comman.
Speaker 1: If they are taken over, then they were just implementing with their calm ease as they do slowly eroding over time. Why because that way they don't freak everybody outs out because nobody sees it, because they can never do anything direct. Zoe's well, part of the tellma is do it indirectly, but it's also under the guise of something else all the time, and COVID was one of those major things that was a litmus test if nothing else, but it's definitely a well that should be pretty alarming to most people what happened there because it build health organization is ramping up again.
Speaker 2: By the way, several years ago voted to the right of the Israeli government to demand extradition from any country in the world of those people who question the six billion figure of the Holocaust. And even right now we're seeing with cryspal l In the long arm basically of Mosad now to hit to hit anywhere in the world, going across national boundaries, those intellectuals who are just as dangerous, if not more than Hesbola and Lebanon. They're not bringing a helicopter gunship over over Chicago quite yet and shooting down a laser guided cluster bomb on crys balll In, but that's what they have in mind. They are wanting to take the minion and send out a hit squad throughout the world, bringing down those who resist them. Well, I will till the last breath resist.
Speaker 1: Them, and I talked about the Black Cube in my book. That's one of the agencies that do that type of eliminating elimination. They're the Assassin's creed kind of in a way.
Speaker 2: But the Jews, and I know you will and and the fact is, any moral person that looks at the at the sickness that's coming out of this leadership of the of the Zionists has to understand that we are in a terrible situation now and the amount of human suffering just just witnessed recently in Lebanon is only, I believe, the tip of the iceberg here. I think these people have fun.
Speaker 1: Let me just also say, like jew is definitive of these type of these three books, right, So if someone says they're not even the real doesn't that doesn't like leave room for the good ones who follow those books because those books tell them to do this shit. And it's like, how can you read the talbut and be like, oh, it's okay to bang a three year old girl because it's like poking in the eye or whatever the hell that says. And you know you can marry at three years in one day. I mean, what are we doing here? Like what kind of a sick culture is this and so I'm sorry, but if you're religious and you that doesn't mean well, this is aschonology and this just czar and this is frank you No, the frank is did H Do you follow the same books? Do you believe in that shit? Then you've got some real bad psychological problems, or you're possessed, or you're something else, or you're a cursed soul, because that's not freaking normal, that's wickedly evil. Oh, you want to kill all other nations because gentile is a word that they threw in there, because nations they want to take on the whole world, everybody that's not them, everybody that they see. It's like they have to parasitically live off of everybody else. They have to sell the things that other people create. And yet they're envious of those people because they have an ability that they don't have. All the time that they're screwing people over, they're still envious, all the time that they're manipulating their entire cultures into a downward trend into erosion and destruction and sexual perversion, they're still mad at them and then calling themselves the victims because how dare we.
Speaker 2: Powers to be visited upon many, many peoples. And I'm wondering, ted, it seems like they'd be willing to go to any length. I mean, there is a complete suspension of teleological, suspension of ethical principles in all of their actions. And I'm wondering, basically, is there something we can do to turn around the sickness in their community? Or do we have to marginalize them so that they cannot injure us anymore? What is the way forward? Well, I don't hold much hope for the Jewish community, even the assimilated Jewish community, to do much to hold back these evil, evil leaders, because these evil leaders that have no sympathy for what they call the self hating Jews who turn upon them, and they'll go after them. But I what I'm doing is I am calling out to everyone who listens.
Speaker 1: To me on top right, And they have no problem through the what do you call it, the Hannibal directive to kill their own if it makes them, look, if they can use it as an angle, right, if they can scheme and manipulate and lie with it. So look, we got attacked, So we killed a bunch of our own and said we got attacked works for us? What do you think essentially they are the creators of false flag right.
Speaker 2: Radio? Or who get my E alerts? And I should mention that I've been writing some pretty hot material at truthtellers dot org. At at truth tellers dot org, people can read my weekly bi weekly email updates from all of this, getting a lot of documentation what I've been saying here today and get on my E list. But we have to we have to become very specific now about who is the prime mover behind the evil legislation, the anti Christianity, the homosexuality, the media corruption, the war credits to go for uh war in Iraq and Afghanistan, Who's voting that in Congress and so on. It is all getting back to these evil Jewish leaders. It's time to identify that that I of this evil octopus that is coming against us. And unfortunately that brings with it the possible the charge of being anti Semitic or hateful or unloving among the Christians and so on. But we have got to identify our enemy. And I just encourage our listeners, many of whom do listen to alternative talk radio, to call in and don't don't take any more of this just obscure terminology from pop fool hosts talk about the secular, humanist, ortical new world order or liberalism and all that kind let's just cut to the chase. Now, let's have some honesty out of Talkshow well.
Speaker 1: You you can describe what they believe in, as long as you're also still naming who is behind it, right, I mean, because what that was almost a condemnation of was what and and there is some volidity to this particular thing what Bill Cooper would say, he'd say, it's a lot of the Jews. It's not all the Jews. Well, I mean, yeah, that's that's kind of true. The ones that aren't religious, practicing or believing they're bullshit or their the scheme. But splitting hair is kind a little bit, you know. I mean, I like, I said, my best friend happens to be one, but he's not religious. Guy eats bacon, you know what I mean. So it's not like it's not it's not the same thing because he just identifies as Yeah, I was told I was type of thing. It's not like nothing else. But the sides that they live an American life, you know, blue collar and all that stuff, so it's it's not the same. But yes, Bill Cooper would definitely, most certainly say he would talk about sec of humanism because it's part of the Masonic Order, and Masonic Order is what they work through, so it's important to have those details too. It's important to understand what they do and how they do it. But as long as you understand who the culprits are, because yes, they bring in a lot of other fellow travelers. That's a communist term, but it also works for Masonic orders or people who support the agenda, people who push it forward, people who are aware to an extent that we are not the country that we think we are, so that they will go into the politics and be placed in certain places, the CEOs that are placed in certain places, who will follow lockstep what's going to happen. And you know, they technically don't even have to personally directly only anymore as long as they own the people who own media. Bezos.
Speaker 2: Let's say, if the evil Jewish leaders will design us whatever, but we have got to you've got to smoke them out as shine.
Speaker 1: Sorry bezos, musk who else who else you got on that does muscowon telegram. Yeh, I think he does, doesn't he He's got telegram on Twitter? Yeah, consolidation there? What else is?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: Dependents alone?
Speaker 2: It soon enough light on them like rats in the garbage stuff, and when the light is shined upon them, it does have a tendency for them to die for cover. Well, we are going to continue the life shining attent. I got to be honest with you, you know the I think the effectiveness of our efforts is why things are heating up right now.
Speaker 1: And I've got to tell you that's this is two thousand and six. That's do you hear the same bullshit now? Like you're congratulating yourself for something that's not the case. No, nobody's trembling. They own your country and you're not aware of it. Okay, And you don't know how long ago it happened, and you don't know how deep it goes. You still think you can fight this in certain ways, and you can't not that way anyway. You can fight it, for sure, it's just to the very last. But the very last is probably gonna be your your outcome probably not gonna be on the other side. Uh, to experience meaning like an end of an end of a turmoil and at peace and all that stuff in this life. You probably have to give yours in this one because you're not one hundred and nine three crunches. All of that are armies the medical system. That's also most people are blind to and it's killing them. It's an eugenics program. It's killing the boy, and they hit you from all directions. And there's enough idiots out there, so it's not that it's not the people who are smart that are gonna be fooled by it. It's gonna be wave of retards that wash over them, that push them the same direction that they're going over the cliff into the into oblivion. It's actually more terrifying or more horrible and more sad or tragic for the people who are just being pulled by the current, pushed by, you know, in the same direction, because they know better, but they still have all this, all these people around them going and basically support and and their and their reaction, and they're belief in it. They're strengthening the very thing that's destroying them. So be good for goodness sake and.
Speaker 2: So on, and that's kind of their achilles heel when they go too far, then we can leap in and dramatize who's behind it, the dramatize the the conspiracy and the error. And that's that's something that every listener here today. You can go to your pastor you can download this broadcast.
Speaker 1: They don't care about words. I mean, they do a little bit, but it's not not to the extent that you're you're making them think twice. Oh, so we only own the World World Health Organization, Role Economic Forum, an hundred nine three nation states, all of their armies with the United States itself, every municipality, to all the media, all the everything, and we can take away their guns at will anytime we like, because we have public seven Dash two ninety seven and it's been updated since nineteen sixty one. Yeah, we should probably you know, this guy in the French connection said something that, yeah, we should probably wait another twenty years before we enact.
Speaker 2: This plan shift to Israel. Like like David others David Irving and Ernst Zundel and so on have been you're an extra diet during persons in Europe. That's their next step. Fact. Well, I don't think that I'm a you from this kind of persecution either over here in France, especially in France, and I.
Speaker 1: Think towards the end of here, they're just polishing their own nuts. So I'm gonna say that was a good show up until the wrap up, because then it's like we're more special aturistical than we are, I think, than we really are. We think we are. We think we're that specialistical, all right, So we're good. That's it for night. My daughter is watching the hills have eyes in the other room. Hey, look a niche you can't see it. I'm not really sure what.
Speaker 2: I'm just.
Speaker 1: Let me go ahead and see if I've put the thing where I thought it was. That sounded weird, don't worry about it. So migrant crisis, of course, part of their plan, right, part of the plan. And oh here here's a here's a good way to end it. We got it, we got it here. There's too much reading in this one, so it doesn't explain it. It's more reading and trying to catch it before this. But here here's here's the struggle. I'll show you. I'll show you the this comp this struggle. Isn't that going? Oh okay, ready, old video, this is what it says. I'm not saying that they are. It says old video of a real bigfoot. I'm doing your quotes fighting a bear. Yeah yeah, And then the comments are just as ridiculous. But there you go. We ended. We ended well, I think. So here's something new I just put up if you are interested. There is a new way to play everybody. So when you get your account login over at FTJ Media, you go over to So this is the video we were watching right down, here's the links and everything. So the nighty to publishing one right here it says you coulde be a l in caps. I'm not sure if it needs to be caps or not. For ten percent off your entire order. And over there they have hell Storm, they have Europa which is disappearing from the Internet, and all lots of sites. Doctor Peter Glidden's dis can't keep on code here for fifty percent off his membership. And then I've revamped this. Let me show you this real quick. So that was a month ago on here, and I said thank you for your support in reaching the computer hard drive goal. All right, computer hardware goal. I am still on air and still rely on the support of the viewers to remain The goal is set for the monthly now as of November one, twenty twenty four, and we were at zero at the beginning position. With the funds raised here, I put it back into the show and family. There's still some software programs I need. Once a computer as built, I may need to hire assistance in the final steps and putting it together and running pre launch system checks. Please continue to support this show to help justify the time take into research and broadcast. Thank you, and then there's the links to the book and then the description of what I do here and thank you again. Kevin Dalton. Awesome. So there it is. It's that's the monthly thing. He there and then over here on FTG media. So there's that link there. But if you click this one that goes right to it, right, and then if you to click the right one. I put these new up here, so down these are tiers kind of like status to tears, and they come with a little emoji too. The observer, like if you wanted a tip from the woole. Inside of FGG media, there's like a three dollars, a five dollar seven dour it says two quick. So one of them is called the observers. You know, one's aware a friendly at seven too quick for Haitians, and it's a picture. It's an I kind of a duck, too quick for the hate. Yeah, you get it right, that's ten dollars. Tells their cat about the O vase. I think that's fifteen the cat and it's like ah, cat like that is the twenty fellow contributor and then producer's datus. So the guy, the person who tells their cat about the OA vase is one tier, and then the cat itself who's all freaked out by it, it's another tier. There you go, So that's in there. So it's a it's on the right hand side. That's that one right there, and then it drops down and then when you do it, uh yeah, so you go like that if you want to do it, well yeah, because I don't have one set up yet. But it's easy as one click apparently, and then you can type a message. See that's cool. You can type your message there and then you click that thing I guess or confirm it, and then pretty cool, Pretty cool. I'm excited. I don't know about you. So that's there. Whenever it's live, I don't think. I don't know if the chat opens up when you're not live. I never tried that, I don't think so. So there's that on this side, and then in the rumble, the rumble rants there and right here boom okay, okay, mmkay. And in the same deal you type in your thinking about it, is that type it huh I'm not sure why it's not huh oh, because it's right there says you're right here. So I'm trying to click the boxes right there. Jeez, jeez, whatever, No, I want one of these things there. I'm not sure what the hell that is, but I did it. Wait, here's the dancing banana there. I did the dancing bana, and I feel I feel, I feel like I've accomplished something tonight. All right, everybody, thank you so much. We'll do another one. We will do another one on Pike's place here Deadpike, but it'll be his two documentaries, and I'll try to make it into like something at least to two hour video two and a half. Maybe they're both about an hour and one is an hour and thirty five. But I'm gonna try to clip out some of the things that i'd make me roll my eyes because it's a bunch of references to a thing that comes from the same people that lie about everything else. Why the hell? All right, I'm gonna check it. I'm gonna check it.
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 1: Is that? Is that a thing? Did I love that thing? You got stripe out there playing? Is that a chainslaw? I thought it was a guitar at first. It's a chainsaw, by the way. Everybody needs a chainsaw, everybody, even Eskimos cut the ice.
Speaker 2: Oh, I.
Speaker 3: Was.
Speaker 1: I was reading your comments that I heard about. I was reading the thing about the the actual artists and all that stuff. It's just we were going through the other things, so I didn't put it up, but I had to pay attention to all that I was listening and reading the currency blood family has a religious mecca to really control as much. Yeah, says they can conjure. That's guy to Everge sixty nine. But yeah, but that's interesting. It's a genocide and the gen was painted in Israel flag. The cars at the OK for the genocide, right was OCI was the US and then the D was the UK flag. Now that's art, all right, everybody see yeah, and uh, we got we got people.
Speaker 2: Hear me.
Speaker 1: Though, I was in a whole different time. So that's cool. Bye e, what does that say? That's okay, there's new options. I'm gonna get really fancy here soon when I have time to like, just said it all that