Speaker 1: Oh, you haven't been in the spotlight too much, but you got fired for calling out some baby killers. So we're the ones getting in trouble, not the people killing the babies. And we have to be careful how we talk about this on YouTube, because we're the ones that get in trouble for being disgusted by people killing babies. And it's just your mind. Me and my producer take up starting sees his rallies and he starts arguing with them. We were in Thailand, can almost get in fights with them. But I get it. You know, people are like your producer's crazy. It's like disgusted by these people. It's like, I don't know what made you. Uh, I guess what made you go up and start talking to those idea of soldiers.
Speaker 2: Well, I was doing man on the Street interviews. I have a YouTube channel as well and a social media platform, and you know, I felt so like, help us. You feel so helpless living in the United States and watching your country spend two billion dollars per day to slaughter people you know in Iran right now, well, there's a fake.
Speaker 3: He's fired right now.
Speaker 2: But at that time, you know, we were spending all this money and dropping American weapons, American everything, just slaughtering people. And I was like, well, what can I like, what are more things that I can do with my platform? Like why don't it's also interesting for me to just talk to random Americans that aren't inside my bubble and hear their perspective. But I just figured we'd do a man on the street interview that day and kind of get a pulse.
Speaker 3: Check on Americans.
Speaker 2: And we were just walking, you know, asking people, and we walked up to them. There's a point that I'm saying, oh, I don't think that they're American, Like I don't see the point in walking up to them because I was like, I think that they're Italian.
Speaker 3: But my friend was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, like no, like let's just go out and we went and asked. They're like, no, we're not an American. I was just like, well, what do you think about the United States of America then? And he's like, oh, it's a nice place, don't you think.
Speaker 3: And then my friend was like where you guys from?
Speaker 2: And they're like Israel and are just like like it's just crazy. You guys are walking around like you all you are all murderers, Like we've all seen it, so you know, there's a critique of oh, you didn't, you don't know what they've done. No, I mean every Israeli is conscripted. They have all, you know, done the things that we've seen for you know, on live stream and four K. So yeah, I'm going to make that I'm going to make that just you know, assessment based on where they're, where they're coming from, who they say they are with such pride and yeah, at least.
Speaker 1: They make it clear they don't stand with it. They should make it clear right away that they are as.
Speaker 2: How my country. Yeah, and then when we were walking away, he was like, oh, I would kill I'll kill them again, Like that's crazy thing.
Speaker 1: They say this stuff so openly, so proudly. They'll talk about raping kids on these streams, just proudly, and they get away with it. I'm just so disgusted. I am a proud American, so I've been really struggling with this, and that's a proud American. It's my job to step up and take my country back. Every people call me a trader because I'm considered on the right. It's like, oh, you're a trader this It's like, no, I'm a proud American, So I want pride in my country again. I'm not going to be a proud of pedophiles killing kids. That's disgusting. We have to stand up and stop that. You know. I just traveled to Vietnam last week. The first time in my life. People say where you're from, you feel a little bit of teeing of like, I have to explain that I don't support this evil and it just sucks that they were dealing with this. And I really appreciate you having the courage to step up and go after them. And you lost your job, a very good job. I think you making several hundred thousand dollars a year, which reality isn't that much money. But the Americans are struggling because we're printing money for these wars, inflations out of control. And yeah, what do they say when they fired you?
Speaker 2: Oh, this time they were just you know, they sent me like a two letter or two sentence email that was just like you're terminated by.
Speaker 3: So I mean I was waiting for it to happen. I mean, I knew it was going to happen.
Speaker 2: So, you know, once the once the Zionist army gets you know, their their marching orders. They won't stop until they get it. And how easy would it have been for this you know clinic that I was working at to just be like, oh, that's you know, free speech, and that's on her free you know, personal time, like all of her patients are happy with her care or whatever like.
Speaker 3: You know, and then it would have just been the end of it.
Speaker 2: Like, but you've turned it into a bigger deal by giving a statement to stop anti Semitism, Like that's so crazy to me, so corny, and you made it a bigger deal than then it you know, could have been. But most you know, these employers, these every everything is Zionist infiltrated. They they will they don't stand for anything, especially healthcare.
Speaker 1: Well I think it's important, like you said, is all they have to do is say no. So for me, initially, I had a massive attack after all my money, you know, so I was worried I was gonna lose it all. But I felt like I had to do the morally right thing. And you know, they did get my Twitter pay canceled a bunch of my other social media platforms. So it did cost me a lot of money, you know, tim a month on Twitter afew th out of here and there. So I certainly lost a lot of money, but I've also gained money back other ways now. And like my core friends that I was doing business with, when they hit them up, they simply just said, go f yourself, that simple and they stopped. You know, I remember I signed a new sponsor recently. I told him, you're gonn get a couple hundred emails right away, tell them go act yourself and it will stop. And he's like, you sure, sure? He was super nervous. He did that so exactly what I said, And he's like, whoa, they just stopped. You're right. It was these organized it's these organized campaigns, Cannery Mission, stop anti Semitism. They were all after you. Correct, it looked like you had a whole.
Speaker 2: I mean this time it was just you know, it's like, you know, it's easy. It's easy to laugh. It's easier for me to laugh about all of this because I know how it goes.
Speaker 3: Like I've been docsed at least.
Speaker 2: You know this is I got fired from my job at Mount Sinai that I you know, had been there for at least four or five years doing that role. Been awarded in that role and done like I would estimate at least like one hundred and fifty two hundred sexual assault forensic exams at that point, and they still got rid of me.
Speaker 1: With the quickness. After me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after the district attorney went on a witch hunt over me and made sure that I was fired, and then that I had another you know, I've been like docs multiple times.
Speaker 3: And then the last.
Speaker 2: Nurse practitioner job that I was at, I wouldn't say I got fired, but they they definitely pushed me out, and it was just like I just didn't want to deal with it.
Speaker 3: It's everything is just.
Speaker 2: So Zionist, and they have the same script, same playbook.
Speaker 3: So I mean they.
Speaker 2: Trained me up well in the sense that you know, like whatever I'm on the right side, whatever happens, it will work out. It's whatever is meant to be will be meant to be. And you know, I can't imagine. I couldn't imagine at that point in October twenty twenty three staying silent, even though I was told by literally everyone in my life, like oh, I know, you know, to put my career and put my finishing my degree and my license and all of these things over you know, watching children get their bodies blown up, and I was just like no, like that's just it's not an option for me, you know. And we are on the right side of history. It's tough, you know, in the moment, but there's more of us than there are of them. They're just they're just they have they're they're very well organized, organized funded.
Speaker 1: Very well organized and very well funded. You knowed it. But we have a moral obligation. It's like human Americans. It's like they always say, what would you do back in this time period? I don't necessarily believe the story anymore. What would you have done in this time period? Would you have done the right thing? And it's like, right now we're seeing would you do the right thing? We're seeing who's stepped up, you know, and it's like who sacrifices. More people are, but a lot of people still aren't sacrificing. You're clearly on the right side. They fired you, like said you were doing checking like sexual assaults and stuff like very seriouous work. Uh, you saw a video I believe it was you posted of a bunch of Jewish people harassing or look like they were sexually harassing following some girls.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's coming up on the university.
Speaker 3: You didn't see that, No, I somehow missed.
Speaker 1: It looked insane, It looked just like if that was like Muslims, they would rightfully be attacked. I remember like years ago they did this, the Muslims did this in Germany and it was it was disgusting and they were rightfully called out that this was buried.
Speaker 2: Oh so this I coin. I named it the Habbad Nick Knight of Terror and it's coming up on one year anniversary. That happened in April twenty fourth, twenty twenty five, and no one has been arrested. But the backstory of all of this is it Tamar Ben Gavie was at the seven seventy Eastern Parkway, which is the Habbad Lubovich headquarters. And they are a arguably a cult. Yes, hundreds hundreds of outposts all over the world, world like they you know, Donald Trump is deep in there with the rest of them.
Speaker 3: They and they.
Speaker 2: Were hosting a tomorrow Ben Gavie, who's like a genocidal terrorist. So that's why we went there. We went to protest his his you know, like being protected by the NYPD. He's you know, welcomed with open arms into New York City and being hosted there, and there was probably a group of like I would say, like twenty to thirty of us, mostly women, and we started basically, you know, chanting for Palestine, and like all the Habodniks came out. It was like it was like a thousand of them that came out of there, and then they were just it got scary.
Speaker 3: You know, I was like scary. I've been to a protest and very scary.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, I actually feel a little like like this is getting a little crazy. That night was like crazy because they were throwing eggs at us, they were attacking us.
Speaker 3: I got, you know, I got my.
Speaker 2: Palestine flag ripped out of my hand, and then some that was probably like twice my age, like threw me on the ground. Like we had another girl, I got a brick thrown her at her head. And then the footage that you probably saw of the lone woman who wasn't even part of our protests that night, she's just a neighbor. They were chasing her like hundreds of them. No one has been arrested for this. It's all, you know, it's all, you know, Jewish Habadniks and we had all their faces.
Speaker 3: We were put you know, we're doing like a.
Speaker 1: Literary on camera. I saw the video that was and I saw.
Speaker 2: That the police commissioner is deep in with the Habad as well, so it's like we are completely occupied.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's very important. I'm actually going to do a series on it this week. I have some experts coming in to help me break it down. They are insanely powerful. Every president goes there, and it's worldwide too. It's not just the US President's putin fired a guy for criticizing them. Javier Amilai is part of the organization. Yea.
Speaker 2: They all go to the hotel which is in Queen's where the burial site is of their rebbe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't think was just here the other week. They don't think our souls are even human. They're filthy, satanic, spear animal souls and they have divine Imagine if we said that about Jewish people, then every president came and met us. It's just it's a truly sick, evil and powerful organization. You know. Back it was way back in the eighties. I think they were following the head Rebbi and someone ran a red light, killed a seven year old child. He had a couple of scratches. Two ambulances came. They put the Jewish man in the ambulances, left the kid to die on the streets, and rightfully, there was riots.
Speaker 3: So it's like, yeah, the Crown Heights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do they have so much power? And then I said I'm going to do a series this week because I don't know they answered that, but they clearly have a lot more power than they should. Yeah, are they the same ones they came crawling out of the tunnels? I think they are, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's the that was the like, you know news story in twenty twenty four that just you know, completely disappeared as quick as it appeared. But it was the tunnels that they were digging there, that mattresses and like baby you know, high chairs and staying you know, it's like, what do you think they were doing?
Speaker 1: What do you think they're doing those tunnels?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like like it's just it's beyond disturbed. It's also beyond disturbing that we never heard anything of what happened there. Yea, And there's you know, there's other out I do a lot of work with the deed theft crisis happening in New York City that predominantly black people are getting their homes stolen by did these developers, And there's numerous allegations of of you know, these deed thieves coming in and just you know, stealing the home and then taking the basement and digging tunnels.
Speaker 1: Haven't heard the tunnels? Don't surprise me. Just like ask you, I'm be sure you're aware, and you've watched the do in Gaza. They just come in and take your homes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the Brooklyn is like the West Bank right now, they're just stealing homes.
Speaker 1: Feeling like the list of the worst landlords in New York they're all of the same religious group.
Speaker 2: Well, these are homeowners that they're stealing their properties from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they feel like this entitled right. They'll use any means necessary, and like lots of the courts are behind them, the police. It's disgusting. Like, I'm not racist, I just want to be treated as equal. I don't think any group should be treated better than any other group. That should be controversial, Like, right, it's probably you don't feel like, yeah, you don't secist terrible.
Speaker 2: Personal there's different you know, uh, there's different judicial systems. There's different you know, police, there's different this, there's different legal infrastructure depending on which group you belong to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. If you've ever read Animal Farm, they told us it was about communism. It was like the pigs. All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others. Clearly it wasn't actually about the Communists. Looking back, that book was written about what we could see right now.
Speaker 2: Nugget is Roy Cohen, the attorney that helped out that was like one of the main attorneys with this these red Scare McCarthy hearings. That was Donald Trump's mentor.
Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah, A lot of people don't know that he was his mentor. He was just very powerful Jewish guy ties to the mafia, allegedly had one of the main blackmailers. So that's we see a lot part of what the government now is Epstein. Everyone knows or you should know, that was a blackmail operation for Israel. This has done long before that. Roy Cohen did that. Mayor Lanski was the head of the mafia. It wasn't Italians, it was Maya Lansky was the godfather he ran these blackmail operations. He had blackmail and Ja Hoover, he had him like cross dressing, and back in that time when that was like really you couldn't do that giving another man, you know, oral sex. We had that on camera, which is why they never went after him, like they infiltrated. The Italian mafia got broken up and these people infiltrated and took over our government. And they do these operations in the Middle East too. That's why I see a lot of these cowardly, cucked Middle Eastern countries siding with Israel. It's disgusting. You know, they deserve more hate. You know, I attacked my so I told some of the Muslims, why don't guystack your leaders. I'm attacking my leaders, and you guys are staying silent as they're fighting against Iran, who's trying to free the Palestinians who are Sunni Muslims, and yet Iranians or or Sheites.
Speaker 2: It's just well, you know, I think the consequences are a lot greater in a lot of these countries. You know, Jordan has done a lot of work in Jordan, and it's you know.
Speaker 3: Incredibly repressive.
Speaker 2: They just killed another Jordanian just the other you know, he just they just killed him. The other week, people disappeared there literally yeah, or just you know, straight up killed.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have a guess someone that might want to come on from Jordan, but he has says they have to be very careful.
Speaker 3: Talking is really crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like in the heart of Empire, like we have to speak louder because the consequences are so much higher and there's still people that you know, choose to to to do, you know, and do what's right in face of the consequences. But you know, I feel like we have a responsibility to do a lot more here because you know, whatever happens to me, it's not going to compare to to you know, of course, what happens to somebody in Gaza or Palestine or Jordan or you know, Qatar or whatever.
Speaker 1: I think you nailed it with, you know what will happened to you. You lose your job. It's tough losing a good job, but they're losing their children. If you speak up there, they'll go and kill your family, you know, they'll deliberately target I was gonna go do a video in Lebanon and I had a friend Brandon who went over there and did a video on Lebanon. They killed the people guy's family who showed him around after, so he was just disgusted, like he like he had helped contribute to this guy's family being killed. And have you been watching what's happening in Lebanon right now? It's like we're so like it's we so used to it now that what's happening is truly evil, But are anyone's talking about it. They're just leveling. I think they had like one hundred targets. It wants taking down a department buildings. It's just they're an evil that we've never seen in our lifetime, and there's being live stream live stream on TV, and people are just acting like we're the bad guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean like it's just but that's the other thing like Americans. Speaking as an American and being in America, it's like we I'm sure it is a lot of other places as well, but for the most part, Americans have become completely anesthetized to any of this. It's just like even even when they started bombing Iran again with the girls' school the first day, killing like one hundred and seventy school girls, like it was. It's just like we've got they've they've conditioned us to the point of, oh, it's just like, you know, more fucked up shit that the United States is doing, like what's new, you know, and it's it's like there's not even we've become numb to it.
Speaker 1: No, it's I think we were the way we fought and Iran was so terrible, but we've been so numb from what Israel has done that there was almost silence on what total silence. But it was just disgusting. And I've always been anti war. I've been consistent. I protested the Iraq War. The only reason that I was leaning right before is because they really pretended like they were anti war. Trump ran on no new wars, free speech, Yeah, Cobra seventh hit, and I realized, like, oh, it's all a lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He was always like an Israeli asset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was right right cohing like I think you just nailed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, funding, you know, colonization of Palestine efforts like even as far back probably before the eighties. And his dad was close to Benjamin Milakowski.
Speaker 1: The same last name as the Javier mili Is Milikowski. So, I mean, there's the rumor their cousins. I have no idea if that's true, but you never made me.
Speaker 2: I'm just like convinced, like comparing the response of you know, the genocidal assault that our country spent over forty billion dollars on in Iran, like to what what our response was even last year, you know, with the twelve Day war, like people cared more, but now it's.
Speaker 1: Just like disheartening. I think, yeah, no. I think also the organizations that usually organize these protests, they're like part of it, like the Soros group and stuff. They're really a distraction. So now they want this war, so they're not running the protest, which it does mean like we need to do our own protests. I was thinking that, like I kind of felt by not helping organize a protest with some of the other big influencers, it's like we're going to have to step Typically the left has always done the protests. I was kind of on the right, I guess, but like maybe we have to start stepping up and doing what the left has and stuff, or or we just need to drop this whole left versus right paradigm. It's like we're Americans that want obviously you're an American that wants American to do better, you know, American that wants America do better, doesn't want to kill kids. I think we're on the same team.
Speaker 2: Are literally Zionism, Zionists, and pedophiles. So it's like it's you know, but when you're what you're saying about the whole protest movement, yeah, I mean, I agree with you in a lot of ways because they are not like it's always just oh, stop the war, but it's like, no, we need to support the resistance. We need to support the resistance, the people's right to resist this satanic terrorism that's been raining down upon them. And that's the other thing, like with the Iran protests at least in the US, that you won't see very many flags that I mean, and there's they've Iran is kind of the true test of do we support the people's you know, the people's indigenous people's right to resist this, you know, zionis satanic terrorism because they've conditioned a lot of Americans to look at Iran as it's as as if they're not even human, you know, just because may have like because women wear a headscarf and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know they're not backwards people at all.
Speaker 2: They're totally It's like, it's such an amazing country. But you won't you know, you won't see the same response as with Palestine because people have an easier time of supporting Palestine, at least in the US, because we see them as victims.
Speaker 3: We and most people.
Speaker 2: You know, if you have like a couple of brain cells, you can support oh, like this poor victim. But it's like they won't support their resistance though they won't support Iran. That is like, actually, you know fighting back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they're fighting against satanic pedophiles. You know, it's hard saying that it's American. It had to pause and be like, what do I do here? Do I want Iran to win? I had to really pause and think that it's like, well, if they're fighting for truth, justice, to defend their land versus satanic evil people, yeah, I want them to win. I don't want any Americans to die in the process. But it's like the people are literally fighting to defend their land.
Speaker 2: Yeah, their land, their their sovereignty, their families, everything. This is a life or death war, you know, it's this is an existential.
Speaker 3: War for them.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and you know, we can't make any defense of the United States of America at this point, Like look, who is it Like these people have made protecting pedophiles a matter of national security? Like yeah, like you can really can't even you can't make that argument.
Speaker 1: Like you know, anyone in the military for the military, sit and think if you want to be a hero, refuse to go say no, I'm not going to kill for pedophiles. I'm not going to kill children for pedophiles. Then you're being a hero. You know, you're not being a hero by going out and killing children. You're just not.
Speaker 2: They want us to all just be robots and automatons and not actually have the ability to critically think, And they want us to just you know, take orders and and just you know, I don't know, be subhuman basically. And that's what is being free, right, being able to use your brain and critically examine issues and and maybe come to the realization that what I've been trained to believe about this person or that person or these groups, like maybe.
Speaker 3: It's not true.
Speaker 2: Maybe if I was lied to about this thing, maybe they're lying about everything else.
Speaker 3: Just at least keep an open.
Speaker 1: Mind, we should reevaluate everything. That's the blue I've came to in all of history. When you realize, Oh, Robert Maxwell, the father of Glene Maxwell, wrote for her textbooks like literally, you're like this and it's like even communism. I'm certainly not a communism, but like, okay, you lied about this, then maybe they made that a lot worse than it was. You know. Yeah, you realize it's all a lie when you need to like have conversations and rework on it and you have a lot of courage. You came to had FBI cash Betel, What did you say to them? I was just I was just watching your clips because I said, I just I just saw you the other day and asked if you wanted to come on. And you're like sure, this kind of came out of nowhere in this interview.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know, and I guess it was like this December January twenty twenty three, twenty twenty four. I was just I was so angry watching what was happening, and I, you know, what was doing everything they told us to do, protest and call your representative and I don't know, vote and do all. You know, I'm like, nothing's changing, like when are they going to stop? You know? So I was like, oh, maybe if I go down to DC and you'll confront these people and are just like, oh, I'm a nurse practitioner, please stop killing children, like please, you know. And then I had my first you know, interaction with I think like a true Satanist.
Speaker 3: I think that was my first interaction with him.
Speaker 2: Andy Ogles, he's the representative and in Tennessee, but being true, he's crazy, He's yeah, and it's like and I had then it was just the realization like oh my god, like, you know, nothing, nothing is as they said it was, you know. So I just you know, I was started going down to DC a lot, just basically to you know, have friends.
Speaker 3: Down there whatever. But I went one day.
Speaker 2: I think I had seen that he was doing cash Mattel was doing the hearings. So I went and I was like, oh, like maybe I'll see if I can get in and do something. And it was just like taking forever and I was kind of like waiting in the hall and I didn't There was like some other like camera guy that was like, oh, like he's gonna come out of this door. And then I saw him and I was just like fuck it, like you know, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Gonna like like, I don't know. I didn't I didn't mean to do all of that, but just I think.
Speaker 2: Seeing those people in person, and I was I just wanted to tell him that he was a cook for Israel and then he was just ignoring me. And then I was like, oh, hell no, and I was just like you were a bitch, like have you caspitell like you know, and he's like playing with his belt like all like weird.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It was just like he clearly I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, none of these people are in charge obviously, like they get.
Speaker 1: Told what to do, the DOJ, the FBI. You know, I found the FBI is messive, snooping around looking at me, not the people they should be for calling this stuff. I mean that gets a little concerning when you'd be like, oh, they're looking at me and you as the enemies, not the pedophiles. Everyone's blaming Pam Bondy, Pam Bondy fire, Pam Bondi, Like who do you think, palm Pam Bondi is taking orders from Donald Trump and Melania Trump. Could you see her? She goes on there we need to investigate the Epstein files. Yeah, your husband's the guy that's not letting them out, you moron. It's just it just doesn't make anything.
Speaker 2: And they want us, you know, they want to hold us to some standard of professionalism and decorum and oh my god, but it's like, I'm sorry, you guys are raping kids. So like if I if I cuss at you, if I call you a cock for Israel, yeah, that's like it's not on the same level at all. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, but I think that we need to shame them more.
Speaker 1: That's why I love what you're doing and really appreciate it. It's like they need that everywhere they go. They shouldn't be comfortable. They should should not walk around the streets. No, these are.
Speaker 2: Disgusting people are being paid by us.
Speaker 1: You know, that's why it's so hard for paying.
Speaker 2: These literally especials, and they treat us with disdain.
Speaker 1: Oh, they hate us, They hate us so well, one perfect example, our.
Speaker 2: Government is not working for us at all, like they are working for the Epstein class.
Speaker 1: That they really are all this Yeah, and the American people are seeing it now, but it's still going to be I think it's going to be a tough, probably multi year fight, but we're not taking this. We're not just going to sit back and be ruled like this. And you know, we're working on the next steps. But I ask you, they said they have absolute disdain for us. You know who Ian Carroll is. They speak with him with absolute disgust because they used to work at a restaurant in pizza man. They're like, oh, this guy was just like a restaurant worker. That just shows the disdain they have for the regular Americans. Yes, all of us weren't born with multi million dollar families. You know, some of us had to work middle class and had to struggle and had to barely have money to eat and gas. You know, thankfully I'm okay now, but like I of friends that were struggling to get gas to go to work. It's like you you gave up, you sacrifice your job. You had the courage that it took, you know, like you said, everyone told you not to same thing with me. It's like, how am I not going to speak up? You cowards? F you. It's like, I'm there's such cowards. It's like they weren't anyone disagree they're just saying, don't do it. It's a when when did you start speaking out?
Speaker 2: Well, you know I learned about Palestine.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was kind of like always into you know, human rights shit, I guess, and I learned about Palestine when I was doing my first Masters. So that was like in twenty fifteen, and it was like a Palestinian researcher who came and presented his I'd never heard about Gaza or anything, never encountered as Zionists before growing up in San Diego. And there was the Palestinian researcher who was doing his presenting his work on child malnutrition in Gaza. I was just so horrific, like, and then there was a kid in the back of my class who was like having a meltdown. I was just like, what is his problem? And then ever since then it was a little like they, of course, I'm going to think that this is wrong and there's no.
Speaker 3: Justification for this.
Speaker 2: And you know, I would post here and there about Palestine always get attacked by Zionists, yeah, and make you feel like you don't know anything. But so in October of twenty twenty three, when you know this horrific, horrific, like every day and four K seeing the kids, like I just I can't even forget it watching and they were I was like, no, like I'm gonna you know before this. You know, of course I'm a nurse practitioner and I have this professional career or whatever, but I'm also like like classically trained singer and I was a professional dancer here, and I was like, well, I'm going to start using my platform to talk about Palestine, you know, and advocate for Palestine, and uh yeah, like I lost like all of my friends, and and they every time they were like, oh, you don't know any and it's like you don't know anything, you need to look on whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Okay, the more.
Speaker 2: I learn, the wors you guys fucking look. So I just you know, I just took a chance, I guess, and stood on stood strong because there's no justification for this, and my stance has become just even stronger. The longer, you know, the more I learned, the longer it goes. And because like what is like, what is there what is there to lose? Like these people could this Zionism threatens the future of our planet and humanity as we know it. Zionism is not compatible with human life. It needs to be eradicated.
Speaker 1: No, it does. And I think if you look at the Palestinians, that's how they want to treat us. They like people say, oh, you care to put palatins, Yes, I do, but also I care about myself for my own interest. The way they treat them, that's how they want to treat us. And I first thought about this. I got taken on that Israel trip back when I was like, you know, a bigger name fighter. They tried to show me around, try to show me how great it is, like look at this magic, oh man like folk. I was twelve thirteen years ago. It was a while, so they're showing you like, oh, look at this and that. I have good intuition, though, and I gul thil something was off. I really happen to have a friend who was visiting the West Bank and he really wanted me to come visit him, and they would not let me go. I guess I could have just found a way on my own, but they would not let me go. And that was a huge They're taking you to like Jerusalem and Tel Avieve is actually fun. You know. They bring all kinds of hot girls around. They like make you know, Fiji good food. Yeah, shamefully, you know, I taught some of those guys some martial arts movement. Very ashamed of that, but I mean, I guess they're handcuffing, beating, raping people anyways. So it sucks to have had any any connection with the idea. But no, I didn't know. But it still still sucks, which it wouldn't have had any connection with these demons, but but I didn't know. I didn't know. And then after that I went home and started researching it and just went down it for a while. But then there wasn't really much I could do. Shamefully, I didn't talk about it that much until October seventh, and then that's when I was just kind of I've had a very neutral position, even just being like, hey, everyone's just freaking out, and just like, hey, guys, you don't understand this is what they've been going through. And people just lost their mind because my audience was a lot more right wing now it's probably mixed, and they just lost their mind. I think I lost like ten thousand followers on Twitter, but I knew I was morally on the right side, and then it was even worse than I thought. Like I said, the more you see, the more you study it, it was even worse than you could possibly imagine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and the point you make about you know, Gaza is their testing ground for every all their weapons, all their valance everything, so you know, this is what they want to export.
Speaker 3: To the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: And they these weapons manufacturers, they you know, sell their products and say that it's like battle tested. They're they're they're.
Speaker 1: Using Gaza as a testing ground, know they really are. They have they make kill lists with Palentary and they kill people. We have a super chat few super chats my producer to sit me, so let me read these. Let's see Sneak o W. I don't know if it's actually Sneaker or if that's someone with his name. Thank you manly. People look like my kids. For me, they closed my bank account. I got so much anger in me, got no way to take it out. I mean, yeah, we we all feel frustrated, which it can be frustrating at times, but that's why we're trying to speak up, trying to organize, trying to go to the next steps. I'm endorsing Danvill's area, and for Congress, we need a lot more than him. That's one man, but we got to start somewhere.
Speaker 3: And well also, I.
Speaker 2: Think and the thing maybe is not spoken about enough, like we need to boycott, Like that's like the most important thing that of course we need to learn, and we need to speak to our friends and our family and our colleagues, and and you is our voice in whatever way that we can. But we need to completely divest from all of these murderous companies Amazon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I don't like I need to get to go to that. I've been trying. It's really hard, but I need to get a list, actually put the list out and start doing it. Yeah, the BDS campaign. It's insane that our government is passing laws in lots of different states. I think about half the states have laws where if you work for the government any kind of government contract, yes you you have to pledge not to boycott Israel. But I could, like I live in Nevada. I can boycott California and still get a government contract. I can boycott Texas, I can boycott New York City, but I can't. Yeah, Israel, this is insane.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, you guys are telling me what I can even spend my money on.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, you have to pledge.
Speaker 3: I don't don't make it too obvious, like.
Speaker 1: They've made it so obvious, and then they gas light us and act like we're derange anti Semites. It's like, no, you guys clearly work for Israel. We all know it. You know it, you know we know it. And now it's just the next steps and they want to kill us. I think I think they legitimately want to kill us.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's been the best cover for them of you know, using the they're using the religion of Judaism to play as a cover for their Zionist you know, and like Zionist aims, which is genocide and dominant world domination, and like it's disgusting actually what they've done in the name of Judaism. So you know, it's it's just there. There's there's no justification for this, and they've gotten away with it for so long. But people are waking, you know, people.
Speaker 3: Can see right through this now.
Speaker 2: It's just it's not they keep they keep making the claim of anti Semitism, but it's like this doesn't work anymore. You guys, like everyone, it just looks for you.
Speaker 1: They're trying like you hate because they realize that doesn't work anymore. And they're not even a medic for the most part, like the Palestinians are Semitic. It's like it's just not working anymore. But they're just so arrogant they don't care. You think they would reflect a little bit and be like, you know what, maybe the whole world starn't hate us, Maybe we need to like pull this back a little bit. But they're just going harder and harder. Yah, who's going crazier and crazier. I don't know what's gonna happen, but I don't think it's gonna be good for Israel or or if they win, it's not gonna be good for us. You know, we're.
Speaker 2: Crazy that you know, these you know, criminals, these killers, these genocidal psychopaths can just be running around and not be behind bars or in a locked psych unit. But it's like if you or I were running around saying this shit like, I mean, I don't think I would be a free woman anymore.
Speaker 1: No, we shouldn't be ill. Yeah, I raped and killed some kids, and that's like totally fine. They should not be allowed to come in America. It really should not be allowed to come. You know, if you're a dual citizen. Send them back to Israel.
Speaker 3: And yeah, who ben to visit Trump like at least seven.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, something like that. You know, he has the most standard of innovations of anyone in American history. Who who spoke it? Because fifty sticks fifty six dandy ovations, I believe in a sixty minute speech, like they're they're just clapping like sills everything he says, standing ovations.
Speaker 2: They're literally like, you guys are all just you're not even that well paid, you know, to be like as dedicated of just horrors basically, you know, it's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, it's both sides. I mean, Republicans might be a little bit worse, but it's but it's both sides.
Speaker 3: The Democratic is both sides.
Speaker 1: It's because the Democratic base. So they they're just bad.
Speaker 2: They aren't worse to me there they discussed me more because these these Republicans, you know, Trump and whatever, all of them, at least they're honest. You guys, you know, are doing the same ship. You guys are both flying on Epstein's jet and at the same parties, but you still you want a cosplay that you're like a good person.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm solely voting if you're anti zionist, if you're an anti zionist or that's solely gonna be my my vote the next couple of elections. I don't care anything else. That issue needs to be solved first. Yeah, then we can fight over the other stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but nothing else.
Speaker 2: That's the most important thing. That's the most important thing. Definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean you'll probably try to assassinate some people. They can't assassinate us all. I think the wakening is just too big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's why more people like we're stronger together in our numbers. And you realize, you know, the interactions that I've had with these politicians or you know, these whatever, it's like you they're not even smart, they're not even like, they're not even all that.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 3: Why do you see them?
Speaker 2: You know, It's like they're not even special, They're just they were just put there.
Speaker 1: No, I think you knowed it. And as time we stop fearing him, you know, And that's why I really respect your bravery. You know, if you're a man watching this why are you letting some girl have a lot more courage than you? You know, you freaking cowards you're sitting there. I have grown men tell me they're scared to like my tweets, Like, dude, you're a grown man sing You're scared to like a tweet bro yact like it's a good thing. Thinking I'm gonna think it's like oh cool, yeah, yeah, my job. I can't well now I think tweeter took the likes of okay all the time.
Speaker 3: The other thing that I have, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, obviously the United States has become totally occupied by Zionists and the Zionist agenda, but they have you know, turned men into It's just like where are.
Speaker 1: All the men?
Speaker 2: Like why aren't Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: But it's it's it's like almost more women's.
Speaker 2: Media and all of this, but it's like they are literally turning yeah, like you know, turning men with the hormones and all of this, the glyfe essate literally just.
Speaker 3: Not even men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, told, masculinity is toxic too. It's been like a deliberate tack. It's like masculinity isn't It's the whole point is not being a coward standing up. It's not like being an asshole and bad. You're supposed to stand up. So when I see girls way more courage than men, it's like embarrassing to these men must be you must look at a lot of these guys just like such pathetic.
Speaker 2: Well I'll give you this example, like, uh, you know, with the Epstein files release and with you know, a lot of people were exposed of being being all up in there. One of them, Oh my god, what's his name, like the anti zionist writer.
Speaker 3: I'm forgetting.
Speaker 1: That you brought him up.
Speaker 2: So I like, you know, made a few tweets about him and was just like, you know, fuck him. Basically he wasn't just like so he wasn't just like oh I knew him whatever.
Speaker 3: He was fucking deep in there, ye.
Speaker 2: Yes, And and Epstein emailed him and was asking for help, like advice, you know, and how to deal with all the negative press regarding raping children, and NOAHM was like, oh, just ignore it whatever, like they're you know, they're just mad because you're what I.
Speaker 1: Because God's chosen people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like there's so many leftists that were fucking defending this guy, like we were there.
Speaker 1: A lot of those guys are theirs distraction. They put him there so they'd be like, no, America, Israel just does what America tells them because they know there'll be people calling outs Palestinians, so they switch it to be like, oh, America, Israel just does what America tells them. He was there to distract us. It's like yeah, so.
Speaker 2: A lot of like you know, especially leftist men were defending him, and I made a whole video about this, and I'm like, you know, men used to defend women and children and here you guys are simping for this guy. That was like none of Epstein's friends and close associates.
Speaker 3: None of them didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, These people were totally well like they didn't keep a secret about anything.
Speaker 3: They're proud of it.
Speaker 2: So the fact that you are going to these links to defend this guy is telling me, okay, you are either you know, a pedophile yourself, or just you know, excusing that, which is just as disgusting to me.
Speaker 3: And that that was always that was.
Speaker 2: I mean, what we what men used to be, I think is their first protect protect women and children, and here you are like shitting on people.
Speaker 1: For this, Like it really is our job to protect women and children. I feel like it should be your duty if a girl is getting hit, you know, Like I live in New York. I think you're in New York right now. Right A few times, like in the subway where men are being aggressive to New York and I would run up and like get in the way and stop it, and people always like, oh, you shouldn't do stuff like that. It's like, you guys are freaking cowards. I'm not gonna bet someone harass a girl on like the subway. You can call it stupid, you know. Then they had the Dane Daniel Pinny or they tried throwing him in jail because he tried defending people. And I don't know the details of that case. But I've been in New York a while. How is that city now? After COVID, it seemed like it turned into kind of a mess. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean it's you know, I like where I live, but it's like people are so like we're all zombies. Like everyone's just has their noise canceling headphones on, like like you know, their phone, Like everybody is just they're turning us all into I don't know, like robots basically, and people don't even know how to talk to each other anymore. It's just yeah, people are definitely a lot of need to wake up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, I know they do. It's it's I haven't been there like two years A show. I used to love that city and I still like parts about it for sure, but I after COVID, it seems kind of kind of went the wrong direction. Ask another super chat. Let's see, I'm here to say Hi, Jen, I love the clab thank you from wild Flower Gypsy, So thank you. Oh I think I put your channel and Bard you're supposed to put your channel link in the description, So go follow Jen's channel and are you new for the YouTuber?
Speaker 2: No, I'm mean it started my YouTube like not to maybe like six or eight months ago because I was just like I was making so much content for Instagram and I'm just like, I'm literally just making money for meta, Like let me shore for yourself, like actually make some money for myself. But yeah, I like started my YouTube channel and just basically was doing like around the town's of you know, going to Jeffrey Epstein's place or with the deed theft in New York.
Speaker 3: And then yeah, so yeah, follow me there.
Speaker 1: Where did he live way up in Upper east Side or where was.
Speaker 3: He at Upper east Side?
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: And Howard, I'm sure you probably know that.
Speaker 2: Epstein used to own that property too, so and that whole row is like pedophile's row.
Speaker 1: I think he sold it for one dollar I believe right well that.
Speaker 3: Was the cost of I don't know what they like put on the deed.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they get free free home, freehold. God chosen to get free homes in New York, which I'm sure those are really expensive homes. And Howard Lutnik also just happened to not go to work on on uh what was it, nine to eleven? He misworked that day and he made you know, one hundreds of millions dollars I believe off that miss You know, he just wanted to be with his son. The guy, he's a guy that I'm sure he just loves spending time with his son, so he missed work. He's such a disgusting, vile demon. He's always behind is part of the organization they all are, you know, that's that's the power, the power structure. Do you see He's always like behind Trump like laughing and disgusting about He's like, that's how it looks kind of like like how Jared Kushner there too behind him, and then you look at Biden.
Speaker 2: He had Oh my god, did you see norm Pickleste The other day it was like, Jared Kushner looks like he's on puberty blunkers.
Speaker 1: He really does. He looks like a lesbian. Oh, he's he's so disgusting. Jared Kushner Trump said he bombed around. Jared told me the people were going to rise up and overthrow their government. Yeah, Jared told you. Jared also is building these giant, you know, buildings, making billions of dollars. He wants to make what do you call it? He had the plans for Gaza, like putting like Trump hotels there. Yeah, it's just they're not good people that are in your country.
Speaker 3: We're discusting.
Speaker 2: And they're just betting on this making billions right now. Whatever Daddy Trump you know, decides the next day, they bet on.
Speaker 3: It the day before.
Speaker 1: No, they have all these like betting, both stocks and literal gambling. They're putting, you know, because gambling has gotten so big. They're putting these gambling bets down plus these stock trades. I think Pete Hercy has last name Hedsick whatever, that he tried putting a massive stock buy in right before they launched the war. This is clearly inside trading. We would be arrested if we did this. But it's like nope, I mean they do this all the time. Before nine to eleven, you know, there was massive put sales against United and American airlines. Those are the airlines that were hijacked. Some good luck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 2: You know, crazy coincidence, one crazy coincidence after the next.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And they did an investigation and they said, oh, it wasn't inside trading because they weren't Muslims. They were a different religion.
Speaker 3: Funny how that works.
Speaker 1: No, you start realizing they completely compromise everything. But I think I personally think they've gone over arrogant and they think they just have such control and we can't do anything about it. I think that's gonna be their downfall. I hate the people to think we can't do anything, and I get it. It gets frustrating, but they're gonna lose. If we just sit there and say we can't win, then they'll win. But you can see you can see them slipping. If they didn't, they wouldn't be forcing to buy all the media if they didn't make a difference. Like look how they bought up TikTok. They forced to sell a TikTok? They bought up was it Larry Ellison and his son? They own like forty percent of the media now, So they're forcing all these giant media cells. But I think it's too late. I don't think they can put it back in. I think I mean, once you wake up, you never you're not gonna unsee what you see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's the only thing they know how to do, just like kill people, silence people, rape people, and just you know, but there's it's as you said, like it's just it's too far gone. You cannot silence this anymore. There's no way that Zionism can ever come back. There's no amount of pr all these like you know, disgusting influencers that are not even good. Yeah, and all these free you know, trips to the rape apartheid colony that is going to change people's opinions on this. There's so many videos and that's actually also what inspired me to just like at least say something to these people in that moment. I was even scared to I was like I could say this to them and they could literally jump up and like strangle me. I don't I didn't know what they were going to react. But you've seen so many Yeah they're killers, but we've seen so many videos of them literally getting screened out of like Brazil, Italy, you know, yeah, yeah there, So it just you know, we need to make them uncomfortable and this. But this also goes to show like people have totally like there's no coming back from this. Noight, like Israel is done, like Zion is done.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean if not, then we're gonna be total slaves. They'll be killing us with drone strikes. That's the only way to get through. And I think it's I don't think they're ready for that. That's what they're trying to do.
Speaker 2: That's literally what the situation is. If Iran and the resistance does not win against Israel in the United States, what they're doing now, what they've done to Iran, what they're doing in Gaza, that's gonna be the and and this non stop genocide and war and all of this, and that's gonna be the entire rest of our existence on this planet because everything is about profit and the war profiteers, which you know, tech and all of them are included.
Speaker 3: That's literally all it is about now.
Speaker 2: So they'll can like there's not there's no going back to to you know, pre whatever, like nine to eleven or twenty even October twenty twenty three, like if this is why we need to support Iran, this is this is why we need to support the resistance because these guys, what they're doing right now, that's that's what they're gonna keep doing if we don't stop them. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it's literally like a movie. It'd be the perfect movie of like the evil Empire. You take Star Wars, it's the Empire, you know, versus the Resistance. It's like they're literally the resistance. But oh, there could be any movies about that, and even Palestine. You know, we can't. You know, I got a strike for saying one of the guys was a hero, so so I can't say that, you know, is that's why I get a strike. I can't say a resistance fighter of his own land as a hero, like that's yeah, but too many people are speaking up. They can't ban us all and like again. I started a podcast because I wasn't very happy with the current podcast. But we can do stuff, you know, that's why you started speaking up. People need to realize, no, we need to take this in our own hands. You know, d Amplasarian, you doesn't want to run for Congress, but he decided, do you know what, I have the money, I have the name. I guess I have to be the one to step up and do it. It's not doing it because he wants to, like so being close to him, trust me, he does not want to do that, but he feels like an obligation. I was talking to hibout the last few months, and he's got to do it. Dan, I know it sucks, but it's like but he knows it's the right thing to do. So it's time for America is to take our country back. And I'm hopeful. It sounds like you're hopeful too. There's times when you can get like demoralized, but I think ultimately we're going to win. We have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean the people that I've met on our side and you know, doing the right thing and being brave and standing against injustice, like they're the best people.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm not even you know, as I said in the beginning, like oh, I lost all my friends and a lot of family members and whatever, but it's like what I've gained is way more than that. Plus like yeah, as you said, people are like, oh, like, well, you're just this way and it makes it easier for you, Like, no, it's not.
Speaker 3: It was never easy for me.
Speaker 2: No, you know, like it was very out of my comfort zone to do a lot of things that I did.
Speaker 3: But like, you know, what's the alternative.
Speaker 1: No, exactly, it wasn't easy to start a podcast.
Speaker 2: It's capable everything that I've done or that you've done. Everyone is capable of that wee But and this is the Zionist agendas as well, making people believe that they are not strong and that they are not capable, and that they cannot do these incredible, amazing things that humans, human beings are capable of. That's why they want us to just you know, take all their AI and all their their technological advancements and all this bullshit because we're not good enough as ourselves as human beings. So we need to reject that and know that we are so capable, we are so strong, and we are are you know, so much more creative and just I don't know, wonderful.
Speaker 3: Then their fucking bullshit bore exactly.
Speaker 1: There's more to LFE than that. And you, I think we talked so quick on the phone before this. I think you said you're making like two hundred and fifty thousand dollars or something that's a high paying job. You gave it up because you know, it's what important. What are you doing financially?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Do you have a go fund me or anything for people that want to donate?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I started a huffed, and I was like, oh, like I feel, you know, a little crazy.
Speaker 3: I would feel like, you know, embarrassed.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, but people, but people want to people want to donate. Now I feel the same way, like I didn't put donation links in my site forever, but then people kept asking can I donate? Just because I like, Okay, I am sacrificing. I am doing this for a job. So I had to like, okay, I'll put the donation links up, and oh yeah, fight backup fight backpodcast dot com if you want to buy some merch or support the podcast. You know, It's like I realized, Okay, I'm putting a lot of energy into this now, I guess it's not it's not wrong if people want to donate, but people are struggling out there with my.
Speaker 2: With my situation going on, with these you know, Zionists dragging me all through the mud, like stop entire summitism and Fox News and New York Posts and et cetera, et cetera. Is you know, I love like they're asking me, oh, how does it feel to be unemployed? And I'm just like posting the screenshot of like my chop so I'm basically just.
Speaker 1: Like I may, you know, like you can live a little bit at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so literally fuck off, Like you guys want me to be crying and broke and alone, basically, like that's not going to happen. And we just need to, you know, they they are pathetic and they are lame, and they are weak and scared, and we just have to you know, there's more of us than there are of them, and we are on the right side of history and and have moral courage to do the right thing because like.
Speaker 1: They are cowards, they are scared, they're cowards. Just never never bowed to them at all. They're gonna hate you just as much if you say something slightly or if you go hard. Look at Kanye West, he just got on his knees and grobbled and apologized and they're like, oh no, you still can't play the concert. We just wanted you to go humiliate yourself before us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they won't.
Speaker 2: They will accept anything less than complete submission.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's still not enough for them. No, yeah, so never give it to them, Never give it to him, Just tell them fuck off your baby. Yeah, like, yeah, you know you're and if you're not a baby killer of that that are not speaking to you because there are a few, not enough, but there's a few people that religion that are trying to step up and help. So I wish there was more, but not a lot. You said, you lost all your friends, you're in New York. Wouldn't most people agree with your positions in New York? Or are you too extreme for them?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I mean, as I mentioned, it was like in the arts scene.
Speaker 2: So I had the realization that, you know, the Zionists have completely occupied.
Speaker 3: That as well.
Speaker 1: So yeah, my friend Arthur Cornley, an artist, award winning artists and stuff, started speaking against it, like, oh, they run the industry that I'm in he kind of got ostracized. Yeah, so yeah, that's still certain industries and there's a lot of.
Speaker 2: In you'll find your people, Like if you're doing the right thing and you're on the right path and you were you know, standing on your morals, like, there are other people that will meet you there.
Speaker 1: So we're making our own things. We're hiring and if you're anyone running a business and you're watching this, only hire people that think like you. That's what I do. I'm not going to hire anyone that doesn't have I don't think about everything, but with the Zionist issue, if they're going to fire you, I won't. I won't hire anyone that's not anti Zionist. That came to the conclusion every other I'm free speech and other issues, but you have to be anti Zionists to work with me. And like think other people out there. I have talks of other business owners and not can give names that are doing this. They're only hiring anti Zionist people. I think that's going to be the future and the change. It's going to be the opposite. Look what they did for us, they crushed us, they went after us. It's like we play the game back to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they've grown all my platforms, so I have to be thankful in that sense. So but yeah, like we were doing, we're on the right side of history, and I appreciate you and everyone that's that's we have to sacrifice something. Yeah, how much the people in Palestine and Lebanon and on and you know, people in these nations that they want to oppress and extort have sacrificed.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, also, we're hardly sacrificing it all. And like they're like really sacrificing their life, their kids, their family, they're sacrificing everything. You know, they get the rested, they're gonna literally get raped in prison by like ten by ten of these animals that were following you around. They're literally obsessed with raping people. It's like, we're not terrificing anything, you know, especially now, like people like you have already paved the door. If you're still a fence itter, you are a coward. There's these people that are still trying to play both sides, especially like on on the right, because they see it like trying to be like, oh, what side is going to win.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, yeah, that's the other thing. Too, Like when you stand for something and actually call people out, it's you know, it's a little scary, but it's also it gives you some you know, it gives you some excitement in your life too.
Speaker 3: It's exciting.
Speaker 2: It's exciting to just be able to tell people you know or say what you're That's.
Speaker 3: The other thing.
Speaker 2: People they've conditioned Americans and not even have an opinion to just be neutral like sheep us bitch, like like stand for something.
Speaker 1: Yes, follow, they just follow whatever they're toold, you know, like I live most of my life in San FRANCISCOO in New York, and I guess I had some what some people call outrageous opinions, but I always shared my real opinions. But but people like me, so they get like they respect it more. Sometimes people would argue with you sometimes, but then they end up liking you more, like, well, this guy actually shares his real opinions. And a lot of people do that in these cities and people a lot of times they would privately be like, oh, I agree with you. It's like four people in the same friend group told me the same thing. You guys are a bunch of fucking cowards, Like yeah, but four of you out of the eight of us hanging out told me you secretly agree. The other four probably do too, and you guys are all pretending like you're in the opposite position. It's like, what like think for yourself? And that's yeah, I realize most people can't speak for themselves. That's why I started speaking up during COVID on Twitter. But then the podcast like a year and a half ago, I'm like, all right, well, Joe Rogan's friend of mine, but have been kind of disappointed with this coverage of the war. So what am I going to do? I could catch and cry about it or start my own platform, and so many Americans are really stepping up though, there's so many Americans that are stepping up creating our own platforms, and we're gonna We're going to take it back. So yeah, so before we wrap anything else, we should hit New York. I'll try to post your probably not go fund me, Like what site did you use?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's called chuffed Okay.
Speaker 1: I'll see if my producers can put that in the description or something that treated out. Yeah, it's just people of the water, you know, you might be struggling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, well, that's like my legal fun now because I'm seeing these bitches.
Speaker 3: Oh good, they are literally like I'm not going to be.
Speaker 2: Able to get hired as a psychiatric nurse practitioner anymore, which I mean, it's it's been a blessing in a lot of ways. But because you know, as we said, like the whole healthcare.
Speaker 3: Industry whatever, it's so Zionus.
Speaker 2: But still you guys are taking this profession I could make this X amount of money from and by calling me anti semitic. You literally called me anti semitic in your headlines. What about that interaction was anti semitic?
Speaker 3: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: These people were Jewish. How would I know they were Jewish?
Speaker 1: If it is anti semitic, Yeah, if it's antithetic, does not want to kill kids?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, it's like argument doesn't even make sense, Like you don't even.
Speaker 3: Make sense, Like what are you saying? Like they're just used to getting their way all the time.
Speaker 1: So yeah, And I don't think a single large Jewish organization has spoken against what Israel is doing. Not to my awareness, there's been a few acidic Jews small groups protests, you know, much respect to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I meant I don't think that there's any synagogue. I mean it's either like there's none or maybe there's one in the entire country that has spoken up against the genocide in Palestine. And a lot of these synagogues is where they're doing these legal Palestinian land sales and they're you know, supporting and all of this. So like it's very intimately it's tied to the Zionist colony. And it's unfortunate, you know, for for the Jewish people that don't support this and have had their religion you know, so tainted by that and it's been completely infiltrated by Zionism. But you know, you guys, it still doesn't change the truth and the facts of what it is.
Speaker 3: And you have to stand.
Speaker 2: Up and call things as they are as well, like we can't be the only ones.
Speaker 1: No, And it is it's not people I say, oh, you say Israelis and stuff, and it's like, well a lot of them are American, They're they're Americans are enabling this. It's all these powerful Jewish you know, billionaires that are paying the politicians off, manipulating its of getting government. So I can't just blame Israel when's American ones doing it, and you said there are some speaking up not nearly enough. Yeah yeah, well hey, thanks coming on. Anything else to hit before we wrap up, so hopefully you'll be yeah yeah, if you have any good video, send them to me because I was looking through your what's your Twitter handle by the.
Speaker 2: Way, j Kings? Yeah, and then my my Instagram.
Speaker 1: I'm following you on Twitter. I could have reader the platform. So what's your Instagram?
Speaker 3: It's Jennifer King's okay, right.
Speaker 1: So thanks so much for coming on and talk to you soon.
Speaker 3: Nice to meet you, Jay, Thanks.
Speaker 1: To meet you. Yeah. I love what you're doing. So more men step up. You're letting you girls have a lot more herds than you. It's it's fascinating that some masculinity. It's like, yeah, right, some of these guys like what are you doing? Step up? So I appreciate it and thank you.
Speaker 3: Cool. Thanks for