Speaker 1: Here we go, Here we go, PROMP, good morning. This is Ed McMahon and now, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: He.
Speaker 3: Run.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, sir, wakey, wakey, hands off, Snaky Rob Ryan show check it in free Beer Friday Holiday Edition. Get you ready for the long weekend? Beer straight up at six, seven, eight nine. Thank you to our friends over at Specs Norm. Norm's going for win number three. Maybe he's the real deal. People forget he's a one time Hall of Famer. The guy knows how to play win number three today? Does he secure the win and going to the weekend a champion? We'll see can you beat him? Six twenty is what I'll be asking you to.
Speaker 4: Chris Isaac tickets, you're getting those in homeroom.
Speaker 1: He's covered to town on July twenty, first House of Blues.
Speaker 4: I've invited him to.
Speaker 5: Come into the studio and join us.
Speaker 1: Coheed tickets at seven twenty, Alice Cooper Judas Priest tickets at eight twenty. Open Phones Friday. The whole last hour.
Speaker 5: Is going to be you, guys and your phone calls.
Speaker 1: Last day for alternative income, A chance to one one thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: We'll kick that, We'll hit that.
Speaker 5: Off today.
Speaker 1: We'll kick it off today at nine ten ooh and then, Jilly, I know your body tickets Buzzfest tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I think Pat.
Speaker 1: Morero sent me a link. They're nine hundred dollars on aftermarket tickets websites. Nine hundred dollars for pit tickets right now sold out Buzzfest. I gotta pair up pit passes.
Speaker 5: For you know the show?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 5: Good morning, mo, What you got?
Speaker 4: What's Houston's headline?
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 7: It's officially the holiday weekend, with today being the busiest travel day. LAY predicts over forty five million people traveling during the holiday weekend, with a majority of them hitting the roads. Over one point three million of those people are expected to travel through our two Houston airports, So pack your patients. So we've been seeing the headlines. Both Bush and Hobby are short staffed. Air traffic controllers are preparing for today's influx. Also, if you're headed to Bush, know that they've shifted roadway access around Terminal B as part of that renovation project that's taking forever. So just make sure you pack your patients and extra time. Rod has put together Memorial Day blog page. Chili's getting it up links and guests the rodryanshow dot com. All right, the Treasury Department just announced that the US Mint has ordered its last batch of penny blanks last month. They're going to stop production once that batch is used up. Trump says the penny is wasteful. Congress does have to vote to make the final decision for them to go away. But did you know it costs three point six' nine cents to make a.
Speaker 5: Penny, yeah we've talked about that in the fun.
Speaker 7: Facts so last year alone it was eighty five point three million dollars to make.
Speaker 5: PENNIES i, mean.
Speaker 1: Is anybody like super hardcore or stance against like they want the penny to continue?
Speaker 5: THAT i.
Speaker 1: THINK i think they're gonna be a, round you know WHAT i, mean there's enough of them out, there it's gonna be, around you.
Speaker 7: Know so this is the twelfth coin to ever be. Retired AND i didn't even know about those other. Coins so that means our kids might not even know about a. Penny they'll forget about. It with the influx of travel, today tell me the most annoying thing that people do on.
Speaker 1: PLANES i know people are gonna say the reclining, seat, Right, oh it's definitely on the.
Speaker 5: List, okay it's not number.
Speaker 7: One number, three kidd kids are the top.
Speaker 1: Two oh a kid kicking behind you that's number.
Speaker 4: One, yeah that's the.
Speaker 7: Worst and then crying your disruptive kids is number. TWO i personally don't like when people stand up before the, flights like they tell you to stand. UP i think that's super.
Speaker 4: Annoying sometimes you need to stretch your.
Speaker 5: LEGS i don't, know.
Speaker 7: You, know like you're trying to get off the plane before.
Speaker 1: Me oh, no, no don't don't don't row hop, yes oh, no no, no, yeah that's, no that's a dick.
Speaker 5: Move it's not even on the top ten.
Speaker 7: List what about clappers when you successfully?
Speaker 4: Land there's other things to be upset.
Speaker 7: About the top ten list is. Funny, again just have. Patience it's a crazy. Weekend some big guys at the box office this. Weekend but if you're up for some home, viewing how about the NEW hbo Documentary Pee wee As. Himself it's out. Today Paul rubens was the actor's name right behind the.
Speaker 1: Character, yeah do you know who's singing the? Song, no she was not. Credited she didn't want her name on. It girls just want to have.
Speaker 7: Fun sending me, THAT i was like visualizing her a little.
Speaker 4: Bit that's.
Speaker 5: Funny it was so early in her.
Speaker 4: Career she's like, THAT i don't, know this might ruin. Me don't put my name on. It but she did. It but she did it for.
Speaker 7: Them were they?
Speaker 1: FRIENDS i think they knew each.
Speaker 7: Other, Yeah, so the director, Said paul was a big part of the project to. Me he's in a lot of, it explaining like things about how he came up with the, character how he hit his personal life and his, relationships where things went wrong that led to his. Arrest but he actually died in the middle of getting it together from his lung. Cancer the director, said he woke up one day and saw the, headline and that's how we found out he.
Speaker 5: Died, yeah he hit that from. Everybody nobody knew what he was even.
Speaker 4: Sick could be.
Speaker 5: Crazy this is a cool link up.
Speaker 7: Today it's gonna blow your, mind at least it did. Me Rolling stone published the fifty most the fifty best one hit wonders of the two, thousands And i'm going through this, list even just the top, ten and you can sing every single.
Speaker 4: Song, yeah but do.
Speaker 1: You know this. Song are you familiar with? This?
Speaker 7: YES i love?
Speaker 1: It it really it got super famous because Wasn't Taylor swift singing.
Speaker 5: It at THE Us. Open they were playing it at.
Speaker 1: The Tennant travis Stop her And travis were singing.
Speaker 5: It Travis, kelsey.
Speaker 1: All, right this is in the top twenty called The darkness of the band is in The.
Speaker 7: Darkness that's the only thing they.
Speaker 5: Did kind of a bunch of other, stuff but like not really.
Speaker 1: Music they're only known for this one, song but number one.
Speaker 7: On the list teenage Dirt.
Speaker 5: Bag did you know that the girl part is sang by the?
Speaker 8: Guy?
Speaker 5: YEAH i saw that on That uh, yeah you know those girls in the.
Speaker 1: Band, yeah, yeah when the when the girl part kicks, In, yeah it's just the singer just changing his. Voice.
Speaker 7: Impressive so look up.
Speaker 5: The Tiny desk concert that they.
Speaker 8: Did that was when he does, it and everybody's just like wait, low everybody's.
Speaker 5: MIND i love.
Speaker 7: It we're gonna post the full complete list up on links and guests at the rodrydinshow dot. Com those Are houston's.
Speaker 8: Headlines take It, Dad thro's gotta win last night to beat The mariners nine to. Two jose al To a truly Was Al touve because he homered twice in the game last.
Speaker 5: Night they're gonna play The manners again this. Evening Ryan Gus.
Speaker 1: Philby on The.
Speaker 8: Mountain for the, shows going up Against Seattle's Emerson. Hancock first pitches at.
Speaker 5: Seventen you can listen to the game on our sister Station's.
Speaker 8: Sports talk seven to ninety And News radio seven forty k T. H in THE Nba, playoffs the thunder blew out The timberwolves one eighteen to one oh three In game two of The Western Conference. Finals and The Stanley Cup, playoffs The panthers shut out The hurricanes five nothing In game two of The Eastern Conference.
Speaker 5: Finals and don't THINK i forgot Oh.
Speaker 8: NO a big racehead The indianapolis five hundred is On.
Speaker 5: Sunday Pado award.
Speaker 8: Is the favorite to win the. Race i'm personally A Takumo cito guy. Myself Paddo awards the betting favorite right. Now race starts at eleven. Am you can watch it On. Fox that is what's.
Speaker 5: Going on in.
Speaker 1: Sports thank you four hours of. Pain first phone call is going to be our first beer winner.
Speaker 5: Today you know the.
Speaker 1: NUMBER i think we've got to tell you the. Number here we, go let's just do the. Show go go go Man.
Speaker 9: Friday you've got Free Bam. Friday you got a Free Bam. Friday you got a Free Bam, Friday Free Bam. Friday and right Wee Bam, friday and Right Bam, friday and right Free Bam. Friday all, right, right, Right.
Speaker 1: Good Morning Rob Ryan. Show good, morning well, Hello? Hello who's?
Speaker 9: This?
Speaker 5: Hello, Hi, hi this Is.
Speaker 1: Thomas you're Calling Tim Bro no way totally way morning. Bores, yeah where it? Is, yeah six, am, rollover pick all your pals on the.
Speaker 5: Radio long weekend ahead of, Us.
Speaker 1: Thomas you got the first case of beard. Today where are you?
Speaker 5: FROM i am From.
Speaker 10: Willett you know there's a. Lake there's a lake up there, Too.
Speaker 5: Bro, Yes i'll be up there this. Weekend are You are you a boat?
Speaker 10: GUY i am a boat.
Speaker 1: Guy, yeah, yeah, YEAH i should get your.
Speaker 4: Number are you a? SWINGER i associate the boating community with a swinger.
Speaker 7: Community what DIDN'T i say about?
Speaker 4: YOU i don't have a, boat So i'm not a.
Speaker 10: Swinger so you could probably throw a rock and find a swinger from a.
Speaker 1: Boat, YES i just assume everyone's just hopping in and out of everybody's boats and bedrooms and everything. Else, thomas all, Right i'm not totally sure you're not a, swinger but you're a voter and.
Speaker 5: We can give you a case of.
Speaker 4: Beer i'm excited about you this.
Speaker 10: Weekend, piso, fantastic Heyd CAN i say one thing you Always you'll always say that you've never messed up your second chair over, there AND i think you nailed that the.
Speaker 5: Sweet, YEAH i still continuing with the.
Speaker 4: Streak i've never gotten that scene.
Speaker 1: Wrong i've never gotten that chair.
Speaker 5: Wrong thank, You.
Speaker 1: Thomas have a great, weekend, Guys long, weekend heard of? It Memorial day. Weekend it's, Okay, okay we know why we get the long. Weekend we'll talk about it today on the. Show, okay those that made the ultimate. Sacrifice it's okay to get excited about hot dogs and hamburgers, too and potato salad and coleslaw And buzzfest And mattress sales and extra beer time and you know WHAT i, mean grill and chilling in the, pool all of. That it's.
Speaker 4: Okay it's. Okay i'm excited about it.
Speaker 1: Too can't wait to see you guys out tomorrow At Buzzfest.
Speaker 4: Chili put the pit passes.
Speaker 1: On know the, show so it'll be the last thing we do before we get out of. Here so that's. GOOD i GUESS i hadn't really looked at the weather today ten percent chance of, rain partly, cloudy ninety. Two Buzzfest tomorrow twenty percent chance of, rain partly, cloudy high of ninety.
Speaker 4: Two bring it, on that's. Beautiful we do.
Speaker 1: Have A sunday twenty percent chance of. Rain monday thirty percent chance of, rain partly. Cloudy if you're gonna be having your, plans.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna be outdoors at, all it looks.
Speaker 1: Like we're gonna have a pretty good weekend on. Tap norm better be up and ready to rock with us. Today we will not be here On, monday so whoever wins you won't play Until tuesday. Morning and then the other big TICKET i guess would Be Alice Cooper judas priest at a twenty open phones in the nine o'clock. Hour i'm telling you it's gonna fly by today quick. Break when we come back reck, Check alex will tell us what's trending already this, morning and then we'll get set up for the fresh out of.
Speaker 6: Bed, Houston houston's alternative and tell them Of The Rod Ryan Morning show ninety four or, Five The buzz.
Speaker 1: Rod Ryan show High, Homeroom we love, you thank you for being up dark and early with, us Partly claudi's guys.
Speaker 4: Today ten percent chance of.
Speaker 1: Rain highs of around ninety. Two, Alex, alex you coming To. Busfest i'm gonna try In.
Speaker 5: Pennsylva pretty busy.
Speaker 1: Ma how far along is your wife with baby number? Two we'red you In september to that far along five? Months, yeah about happened a little bit past?
Speaker 5: Halfway?
Speaker 1: Okay is she coming To?
Speaker 5: Busfest she is not?
Speaker 1: Complete you're rolling solo At buzzfest from the.
Speaker 5: Past the baby podcast is getting hang.
Speaker 1: Out What i'm saying is your solo For buzzfest my podcast wife is going to Be, okay that's, dangerous all, Right alex is gonna have a good time over. There that he doesn't have a good time when his wife's. There she's a great she's a great. Time but to meet, her but we'll just have to keep an extra eye on.
Speaker 5: You you're actually the reason she's not going.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 7: Girl what's?
Speaker 4: Trending it should be.
Speaker 8: Buzzvest But San diego plane crash is. Trending there is a private jet that crashed in the neighborhood In San diego, yesterday killing all six people.
Speaker 5: Aboard that was the top THING i saw trending this.
Speaker 1: MORNING i think there was a drummer on there from the Band The Devil Wears, Praduct, yes, oh and then a music.
Speaker 7: Agent and it crashed in like a naval place where a lot of people in the navy. Live so they were on like extra highlert because it happened in the middle of like the.
Speaker 5: Night, Basically.
Speaker 8: WOW i always feel weird when they named like the people that were on there were, like, well this guy was.
Speaker 5: On it was, like but there are a lot of other.
Speaker 1: People, no everybody was. Important you're, RIGHT i agree with you on. That but then of. SIGNIFICANCE i think there was a musician on there from a band that people married.
Speaker 8: With Like newsalax reports that exporting goods is. Trending they're buying footlocker for two point four billion. Dollars it'd be pretty sick to own foot locker about right.
Speaker 5: Now, YEAH i guess it don't work. Anymore and then also here's two point four.
Speaker 1: Billion i'm an academy guy. Myself, YEAH i as. Well Kid cuddy is.
Speaker 8: Trending the, RAPPER i guess testified at the Did he trial yesterday and talked about how did he had his car hit with A maltsov cocktail because he had a relationship With Cassie.
Speaker 5: Ventura that's WHAT i got from.
Speaker 4: That turns out did he not a good?
Speaker 1: Guy?
Speaker 5: Yeah maybe he was kind of a.
Speaker 1: Scumbag every day we're getting some new stuff about. Him, yeah really bad. Guy but that's what's trending On nightify the.
Speaker 5: Bus thank, You.
Speaker 11: Good morning.
Speaker 12: Everybody this Is norm back again as your two day.
Speaker 5: CHAMP i shd have bed head to.
Speaker 4: Head here we go for day number three.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow how did that game go For Sean?
Speaker 12: Connery, well not too, good but, Hey i'm coming back for Another hall Of fame if they want to, try jonn't be.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow For Beer, fridays they go for number Three.
Speaker 1: Witches he doesn't want to help on those victory. Speeches hell's yawning in the.
Speaker 5: Background it's all, RIGHT i can't Bust hell's. Balls stare a.
Speaker 1: Call birthday boy this Weekend Haday sunday right my Wordday, Sunday Sunday.
Speaker 4: Sunday all, right if you want to take On.
Speaker 1: Norm, seven it's free Beer friday With Rod.
Speaker 7: RYAN i don't drink in the morning.
Speaker 5: Anyway on ninety four Five.
Speaker 1: The buzz ninety four Five The, Buzz Imagine dragons And Enemy Rod ryan's. Show let's just get right into our game. TODAY i, mean come, on It's norm and.
Speaker 3: Now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head, challenge listeners to your.
Speaker 5: Corners, normy, good mor than. Everybody you don't want any help on those victory.
Speaker 4: Speeches Huh Now i'm gonna get.
Speaker 1: Thirty you don't want any help on them Other john Says norm you're the real. Deal he, said your last three, games you beat three Time hall Of Famer Sean, connery you beat eight Time hall Of Famer kenny the Cash, man and then you lost to then eleven Time hall Of Famer josh The. Goat has got the question. Wrong what does? Pimp what does pimp? Spell is? That?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 13: You?
Speaker 6: YEAH i have no.
Speaker 5: Idea that was one of.
Speaker 4: Those weird questions that.
Speaker 1: The old, era the other era you were. In well you haven't heard today's, yet so uh, Please now we're in the mo.
Speaker 4: ERA i got questions for.
Speaker 5: You now you.
Speaker 1: Your last three games have Been hall Of, Famer hall Of, Famer hall Of. Famer so today we have six Time hall Of Famer. Robert, robert welcome back to the game the, morning every. Body what what's up with?
Speaker 14: You hall Of?
Speaker 1: Famers why are you picking On? Norm he said to call out The hall Of?
Speaker 7: Famers so, Oh norm was talking, Crap so they're bringing.
Speaker 1: Crap robert's been in The hall six? Times Hey, Robert, wow good, morning, though.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Friend.
Speaker 1: Nor did you call Out hall Of famers in your victory? Speech it was so LONG i tuned out, Though, YEAH i don't.
Speaker 7: Remember thought it all's read.
Speaker 1: Gas light, anthem counting, crows. Tickets alex is excited about this. Show, uh they're going to the winter today and the winner will be invited to play On. Tuesday will it be six Time hall Of Famer. Robert let's not Forget norm's been in The hall, before and he's just been leaving a trail of dead in his. Wake, Thiss hall Of famers, everywhere layan are?
Speaker 4: Everywhere good Luck? Norm good, look shout out your.
Speaker 1: Name oh here we, Go sorry about that, music shout out your name when you think you know the. Answer LIKE i, said you haven't heard today's questions. Yet, okay take a. Seat question number, one if you have a pizza with Super, robert six Time hall Of, famer need an answer in? Three?
Speaker 9: Two?
Speaker 14: Large?
Speaker 1: LARGE i could go for a large pie right. Now, norm here's your question, again stay. Seated if you have a pizza with sixteen slices and you give away, four how many slices are? Left? Twelve correct? Answer math in the, morning strong with.
Speaker 5: YOU i hate math AND i had to use my fingers for.
Speaker 4: This oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh welcome to the new era of. Questions, robert not the, right not the right question to chime in early. On, okay let's see what we got. Here next, Question, Norm, robert what do the LETTERS u F? O? Robert Norman? Norman i'm, Notified flying object.
Speaker 4: Winner storm And Norman.
Speaker 5: Norm.
Speaker 1: Man this guy is chewing Up hall Of famers and spitting them. Out, robert.
Speaker 4: He got you on that second question. Too all, Right, robert have a great.
Speaker 1: Weekend hope it's a long one for. You what's that your phone's crapping?
Speaker 7: Out, Sorry, Robert Norm all, right let's do. It Norman norman you are his.
Speaker 5: Mother he's already had an upset of the.
Speaker 1: Year he's doing nothing but Beating hall of famers to get. Here he's doing it the hard. Way you want to play On? TUESDAY i can't.
Speaker 4: Wait they're not making it easy on, you. BUDDY i got a. Feeling Tuesday wednesday is going to be some interesting mornings for.
Speaker 5: You hang on for, me all. Right nice.
Speaker 1: Game we vote for four long.
Speaker 3: Weekends the Rod Ryan Show Morning on ninety four to, Five The buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or Five The Buzz Good, morning Rod Ryan's. Show, Hey Wall nations. Sale it's free Beer. Friday thank You specs for hooking us up.
Speaker 4: To hook you up with the.
Speaker 5: Beers we'll have another case for you straight up at.
Speaker 1: Seven we'll do it again at eight nine will give away the fourth and final case. Beer and then we'll roll over the phones and then we'll go to Open Phones, friday and it's completely open format you. Guys every phone line will be. Open whatever it is you want to.
Speaker 4: Talk, About we're here for, it all.
Speaker 1: Right ten percent chance of rain today partly, cloudy high ninety two buzzz best tomorrow really nothing over a twenty percent chance of rain partly cloudy ninety, two dressed, accordingly and you guys are all experts at this same. Thing For, Sunday, Monday Memorial, day thirty percent chance of, rain partly, cloudy high ninety so really not a washout. Weekend the best chance of rain is On, monday so if you got some outdoor activities.
Speaker 5: Planned just to keep that in.
Speaker 4: MIND a fresh out of bed head to head.
Speaker 3: Challenge here's your current, champion good more than.
Speaker 5: Everybody this is norm AND i am fresh with another.
Speaker 1: Win i'm your three day fresh out of bed head to head. Champion, hey looking back after that, game we're Asking robert what?
Speaker 13: Happened?
Speaker 5: Man all that you say is get on my.
Speaker 4: LEVEL i can't see join me.
Speaker 1: On tuesdays we go for win number. Four you have it all? Right not a bad speech. Either i'm like you sure you don't want to?
Speaker 5: Help he's, like, NO i got.
Speaker 4: THESE i can do this.
Speaker 1: Myself let's see, MARK a pizza with more than eight slices should be a war. Crime, okay those are PRETTY i mean those are unless it's a huge. PIE i guess new era of. Questions great it punishes, speeders Says. Craig, yeah you gotta think twice before you speed on these questions. Lately all, right let's.
Speaker 5: Go it's the fuck that to the.
Speaker 2: Day we make you look smart in front of your. Buddy it's the fun to the.
Speaker 1: Day all, right here's some new fun facts for you. Today, Hell mike know. This you, know got a big brain and. All he's so, smart got a real. Job plus he's having a Birthday sunday's your Birthday. Sunday, yeah you're coming out to the, busfast. Buddy i'll be.
Speaker 4: There, yeah we want up on the hill. Drink that's what we do all the.
Speaker 5: Time we go, way way way at the tippy tippy. Huge i'll see you.
Speaker 1: There we'll hang out with the. Comics, hell what's the record for the most flowers sold in a single? Day the record the record for the most the day that the most flowers were, Sold it happened in the.
Speaker 4: Seventies a.
Speaker 5: Billion no, no, no, no, no, no not the.
Speaker 1: Number what was the day Like Doalentine's?
Speaker 4: Day, yeah what was the day in the.
Speaker 5: Seventies, yeah it's the record for the most flowers.
Speaker 4: Sold elvis Died.
Speaker 1: August, seventeenth nineteen seventy. Seven the day it was the day After elvis. DIED i was almost going to Say.
Speaker 4: Princess.
Speaker 1: Diana, okay the flowers were ridiculous on, that but apparently Still elvis has the.
Speaker 4: Record that was in the, seventies, right, right, right.
Speaker 1: The biggest day for delivery pizza Alex Oja, Yep, dominos the oj low speed. Chase right just everybody was at home watch and ordering, pizza oh, yeah, yeah and watching the. Rockets the phrase close but no cigar comes from carnivals in the early nineteen. Hundreds they used to give out cigars as prizes for winning. Games whoa it used to be a proper country really would have loved. That he's a cigar. Guy really, yeah out there on the when we have next golf, tournament.
Speaker 8: You'll.
Speaker 1: See, finally fun, fact this one's for The. Wizard if you're in a room with seventy, people, statistically there is a ninety nine point nine percent chance at least two of them we'll have the same birthday as. You that's. Neat there comes the. Numbers, people they're gonna they're gonna fight me on.
Speaker 8: THIS i remember in a college CLASS i had a professor that did, that who has what's your?
Speaker 5: Birthday and some girl told, it and then like four the, look that's my birthday, too and everybody had somebody that pretty much has.
Speaker 4: This all it takes is seventy.
Speaker 1: People, now if you're in a room with just twenty three, people there's a fifty percent chance two of them will have the same. Birthday i'll let you go the extra mile on. These it's the fuck back to the.
Speaker 2: Day we make you look smart in fun, here, buddies it's the fuck back to the.
Speaker 4: Day hell thinks he's all shiny and.
Speaker 1: Special there's other people that have a birthday On, Sunday hal, geez make it all about.
Speaker 7: YOU i think you're several people that have the same.
Speaker 5: Birthday, mo what do we have for the? Flashback fun?
Speaker 1: Fact?
Speaker 7: FLASHBACK i got a par tickets to See Chris isaac live The house Of. Blues he's going to be there On july twenty. Ninth tickets on sale ticketmaster dot.
Speaker 5: Com or it's your fun?
Speaker 1: Fact whoa?
Speaker 4: What former music Executive.
Speaker 1: Felon uh played two games in THE nfl back in nineteen eighty seven for The Los Angeles. Rams no stats, though no, tackles no, sacks no, Nothing but this guy did play two games in THE nfl seven one three two one two five nine four. Five it's now time for rockout with your stock out With Captain. Cash, okay birthday, boy let me.
Speaker 13: Do On Wall street yesterday at pretty, level The dow was down one. Point kick off this morning at forty one thousand and eight to fifty, NINE nastac up fifty three points to eighteen, thousand nine hundred and twenty Five Benchmartin Year treasury that trades at a four point five to two, percent And oil stands at sixty one dollars twenty four cents Of.
Speaker 4: Barrow.
Speaker 13: Two of the most active is the big Studs, Nike murk And, amazon the Big, Duds United, Health verizon And Home. Depot on the economic calendar this, morning we'll get numbers on new.
Speaker 1: Home sales For april right. Now futures on the.
Speaker 4: Downside come, on let's turn this baby. Around that's.
Speaker 1: It i'm out.
Speaker 13: Here this Is Howling manager director With Raymond, james reporter for The Rod Ryan. Show From Ramy james On Samflu Ben agustin and don't forget to always rock out with your stock out, Brother the Health.
Speaker 6: Amiens express and not necessarily those Of Raymond james and associates in Come, EVER, nyc, AS, IBC I Art radio or. Sponsors information is based on sources believed to be, reliable but it's not. Guaranteed there's no insurance. Transmission we'll. Continue this is not a, solicitation offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to rand this program as were educational and informational purposes on The theistuds Of duds are based on movement as reported By Young, Finance Houston's rock And, alternatives.
Speaker 5: And The Rod Ryan Morning show six at ten.
Speaker 4: AM Bu, Buzz welcome, back Rod Ryan.
Speaker 1: Show, yeah we're flashing back to yesterday's fun.
Speaker 5: Facts good. Morning who's this.
Speaker 15: Good?
Speaker 5: Horny this Is James, James welcome to the.
Speaker 4: Show how are you?
Speaker 5: Today?
Speaker 15: Will how are?
Speaker 1: You Brother awesome who played in two games in THE nfl for The Los Angeles rams back in nineteen eighty.
Speaker 5: Seven he was a deefiction friend and wound up with zero.
Speaker 1: Stats went out to do some other things, afterwards things.
Speaker 14: That would be should nice man football camp geers than those?
Speaker 1: Brothers oh yeah you're, right yeah so, yeah, Shouldn'tnight, yeah death row records all of that.
Speaker 4: Stuff you're the.
Speaker 1: Winner oh you're the, winner, Dude Chris isaac Tickets. JULY i think it's twenty ninth at The house Of. Blues, Congratulations, hey thank you FOR i have a Great friday and Awesome Memorial day. Weekend thank, You, james you do the same. MAN i appreciate meeting on the show. Today it goes for. Everybody, man have a great long. WEEKEND i, Mean i'm not saying goodbye. Yet we've got until ten we'll be, here So i'll probably mention that a few more. Times but, YEAH i got a bunch Of Memorial day stuff for you on links and guests. TODAY i know most talking about that In houston's, headlines, which, yes good.
Speaker 7: Morning it's officially the holiday weekend today being the busiest travel, day SO i Think i'll probably say it a million.
Speaker 5: Times pack your.
Speaker 7: Patients TRIPLE a predicts over forty five million people will be traveling during the holiday, weekend the majority of them hitting the, roads but then over one point three million of them are traveling through our Two houston airports. Alone we've been seeing all the headlines that Both hobbier short staffed in the air Traffic control. Department they claim they're prepared for today and this. WEEKEND a couple of people.
Speaker 1: Have emailed me they're flying in from out of, state not even friends of. Mine i'm, saying people that, listen they're flying in FROM. Us.
Speaker 4: Best SO i hope everybody is said good on their.
Speaker 1: Flights oiling Guest greg said he flew out yesterday somewhere and, yeah easy.
Speaker 7: Breezy that's good if you're headed to bus just know that they've shifted some of the roadway access Around TERMINAL b, project so be. Aware we put together a Big Memorial day blog page up at links and guests at The rodryanshow dot, com so check it.
Speaker 4: Out what did you say.
Speaker 1: Was the best side dish at a barbecue? Cookoff?
Speaker 7: OH i said a. Vegetable i'm pretty sure a green. Vegetable it's.
Speaker 5: WEIRD i like, VEGETABLES i.
Speaker 4: Know and salad was your top?
Speaker 7: THREE i love salad. Foods why are you so?
Speaker 1: HATEFUL i love salad and it's just not on a list of the greatest foods of all.
Speaker 7: Times it's so versatile you can put lots of things on.
Speaker 1: It salad feeds my favorite. FOODS i think a lot of people said.
Speaker 7: That, hey early yesterday, morning we saw that The house had passed the quote One Big Beautiful Bill act two fifteen to two. Fourteen it was. Close it was pushing For President trump's plan for tax, cuts immigration, changes some program. Cuts the bill faces a tough road ahead as it now goes to The, senate Where republicans are looking to make some major. Changes they want to tweak some things they didn't agree, with like how much it adds to the national. Debt all, right a guy named Doctor, Beach, Yes beach has revealed his best beaches in The United.
Speaker 5: States galveston number.
Speaker 1: One again does.
Speaker 7: It always get snubbed? On they didn't get? Mentioned, okay so this guy is actually a, scientist a coastal, scientist and he's been releasing these rankings since the early, nineties and he uses fifty different. Factors So i'm looking at these factors like why do you hate us so? Much Doctor? Beach he focuses on safety and. Cleanliness another fun, Fact california does not have a single beach on the top ten, list WHICH i think is kind of.
Speaker 5: Funny but Wasn't New, york which was, yes they have three if you Count.
Speaker 4: MASSACHUSETTS i wouldn't because it's not.
Speaker 7: Near it's, Right they're all right there in the same line of. Beaches one the top one is in the Hampton it's Called Cooper's.
Speaker 5: Beach, okay have you ever been?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 4: No DO i look like A hampton's.
Speaker 7: GUY i mean you might like dip your toe in the beach if it's nice.
Speaker 5: And allow me in The.
Speaker 1: Hampton's two of them.
Speaker 7: Are in The, hamptons none of course In texas and none In. California what About? Hawaii hawaii has Four. Maui maui's number.
Speaker 4: Two, Okay i've been in a beach In. Yeah, Beautiful, yeah it really.
Speaker 7: Is that's a bucket. LIST i would, say Did, Duston florida make the? List The Panama city Area St Andrew's State, park which is Near. Duston panama And deston are right next to each.
Speaker 4: Other destin is.
Speaker 7: Unbelievable it's so nicel like that whole THIRTY a.
Speaker 5: AREA i love it all.
Speaker 7: Right this could be the Biggest Memorial day weekend of all time at the box office thanks to two big, Movies Mission impossible And leelo And. Stitch it's like they have something for, everyone But Mission. Impossible the Final reckoning is the eighth movie of the. Series, Yeah i've never seen. One, NO i Know i'm.
Speaker 9: Not you.
Speaker 1: HAVEN'T i mean you've been.
Speaker 4: HERE i mean in three.
Speaker 1: Weeks we know you don't know anything about. Movies i'm surprised you're even talking about a movie right.
Speaker 7: NOW i know, that AND i know that he comes down out of the on a little.
Speaker 1: Roups CAN i share something with? Everybody It's Tom. Cruise CAN i share something with? Everybody what she says to us? Today why do you call That? Sean why do you call That Sean connery?
Speaker 4: Guy DOUBLE o? SEVEN i wasn't gonna say. Anything did you say that to?
Speaker 5: US i?
Speaker 7: Did that was a legitimate. QUESTION i wrote it down because the guy THAT i know Is DOUBLE o seven.
Speaker 5: Is Not Sean.
Speaker 7: Connery and you didn't know his name.
Speaker 4: EITHER i had to tell.
Speaker 7: You but once you said, IT i knew who you were talking.
Speaker 5: About Your DOUBLE o seven Is piers bros Here. Bras But Sean connery was the best.
Speaker 7: Double Sean connery is a scary movie. Guy, no, right not at?
Speaker 5: All Really, no he's just like an, icon all, Right.
Speaker 7: Mission impossible And lilo And. Stitch if you want to go to the movie, THEATER i won't be.
Speaker 1: There Why why are they not annoyingly smashing those two titles?
Speaker 4: Together Like?
Speaker 5: Barbenheimer isn't that?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 7: People when you see, BOTH i don't think they're the.
Speaker 5: One to one then you go to the.
Speaker 1: Other, yes, okay mission stitchio or, something you, know stitching impossible?
Speaker 5: Impossible? Yeah or are we annoyingly stitching those? TOGETHER i like it?
Speaker 15: Though?
Speaker 5: Okay what else.
Speaker 7: Can we talk about the band Of falling In?
Speaker 1: Reverse you know a little bit about this, band, now don't.
Speaker 7: YOU i got into it because the lady that uh does my eyebrows was giving me all the tea because we were talking About.
Speaker 5: Tommy lee and this Is Ronnie radkey's, band.
Speaker 7: Right who is the guy That Tommy lee's wife was allegedly thinking she was having.
Speaker 1: A online tryst Willing, yeah but she got. Catfished, Yes And Ronnie, radkey who's singing right, here, said, bro it wasn't.
Speaker 7: Me but Apparently Ronnie radkey isn't exactly a stand up.
Speaker 5: Human oh who said that?
Speaker 7: Is it's the? Drama, well you, KNOW i sipped the.
Speaker 1: Tee well because he. DOESN'T i don't think he likes being accused of doing something he didn't.
Speaker 7: Do he's got a big tour going out this. Summer, yeah they just Announced god is A weapon. Tour it starts In. August they're gonna play big outdoor venues Like Cynthia, Woods Mitchell. Pavilion, yes they're gonna be Here august fourteenth With falling In, Reverse Wage, War The Rapper tech nine And Sleep, theory and the tour is named after their new Song God is A, weapon Featuring buzzfest co Headliner Marilyn.
Speaker 5: Manson, YEAH i heard.
Speaker 7: He was on the, truck so ticket's gone Tail Today Live nation Dot. Com those Are houston's.
Speaker 4: Headlines take, It.
Speaker 5: Alex, Yes bro's gotta.
Speaker 8: Win last night they beat The mariners nine to Two Jose al two a homer twice in that.
Speaker 5: One they're gonna play The mariners again.
Speaker 8: Tonight ryan guys will be on the mount for The, strows going up Against Seattle's Emerson. Hancock First pittures at seven ten listened to the game on our sister Station's Sports talk seven ninety And News radio seven Kh in THE Nba, playoffs thunderblout The timberwolves one eighteen to one oh three In game two of The Western Conference finals in The Stanley cup. Playoffs The panthers shut out The hurricanes five to nothing In game two of The Eastern Conference, finals and The indy five hundred is On. Sunday don't THINK i, forgot you, KNOW i can't wait for this. One SO mo doesn't.
Speaker 3: Know HE.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was this race OR i think it was this. Race he went through an Entire friday show and didn't mention.
Speaker 5: It didn't mention. IT i was so. EXCITED i just happened to slip my. MIND i was so.
Speaker 7: Excited it's, like, hey so the people will emailing saying what you don't even know? Sports if you're not mentioning, it it's the very spectacle in.
Speaker 1: Racing and then whate, Email hey check your sports boy over there if he's not mentioning a pretty big.
Speaker 5: Race talk about real, sports not just turning real. Force Pat award is the favorite to win the.
Speaker 8: RACE i went to misiteo, guy that's WHO i got my money. On race starts at eleven Am. Sunday you can watch it On. Fox that is what's going on in.
Speaker 1: Sports The Rod Ryan Morning show six to ten.
Speaker 7: Am The, bush.
Speaker 5: All, right let's, go let's.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 9: Bam friday you've got Free Bam. Friday you got a Free Bam. Friday you got a Free Bam, Friday Free Bam, friday and right Free Bam friday and right were Bare friday and free Bare.
Speaker 1: Friday good, morning Rod Ryan, Show good. Morning.
Speaker 4: Hello what's your?
Speaker 1: Name? Hello? Hi, Adam, Hi. ADAM i Doing i'm doing all, right, Dude i'm doing. Alright i'm. Excited long. Weekend you got some time off this? Weekend are you Working? Monday are you?
Speaker 14: Off i'm working?
Speaker 5: Working?
Speaker 1: Oh your work at what do you?
Speaker 8: Do?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 1: Amazon?
Speaker 7: Nice make that?
Speaker 5: Money CAN i ask? You what is the latest you've ever dropped a?
Speaker 1: Pack not? EARLY i know sometimes this stuff comes really really wicked early in the, morning but like late at. Night what's the.
Speaker 4: Latest you dropped the?
Speaker 1: Package so?
Speaker 5: Bad these guys are out there, working. MAN i see those trucks going.
Speaker 7: Through sometimes they pull up to my house When i'm leaving at four o'clock in the morning and we see each.
Speaker 1: OTHER i see that. Too, YEAH.
Speaker 4: I Think, Adam, adam your caller number.
Speaker 1: Ten i'm gonna hook you.
Speaker 3: Up with some.
Speaker 1: Beer.
Speaker 5: Awesome SO i hope you get a little time to chill.
Speaker 4: Out you're not working all, weekend are?
Speaker 15: You?
Speaker 14: No my brother's birthday party is this?
Speaker 1: Weekend good for? You good for, you, Dude take a little, time, Man but you're gonna be out there delivering those packages On monday again.
Speaker 5: Though huh, yes, Sir, yes, sir Brother, adam.
Speaker 1: We haven't said your last, name so you're nobody's gonna know who you. Are. Dude you even just open up those electric vans like a little bit like on the, highway like do they do? They? Did they get up there in? Speed or they got a governor on? Them you can't go.
Speaker 5: FAST i use MY i use my personal real.
Speaker 1: School oh you're one of those, okay all, right you don't want to drive those big?
Speaker 14: Bands, no, No i'm not too uh.
Speaker 1: One she doesn't want, that all, Right, adam, listen have a great. Weekend happy birthday to your, brother, right, yes, sir what's his? Name? David? Adam and the Whole Rob Ryan show, says happy, birthday, Birthday have a great, weekend, Bro, yes, sir thank, you.
Speaker 5: Thank, you thank.
Speaker 1: You good. News. Mo what WELL i know that you you got out of doing A Memorial day kind of cook off at your. House it's A, saturday right and you're a little busy now.
Speaker 7: With with this new we're going to a thing called.
Speaker 1: Buzz, yeah but but you're normally on the hook for your little circle of buddies and holiday friends and kids and stuff like. That they'll come to your, house do they? Did so you've done this for a couple of.
Speaker 15: Years?
Speaker 4: Maybe, yeah so you know what it's like hosting A Memorial day? PARTY i love.
Speaker 1: It good good news came out of wallet hub and they say the average cost of A Memorial day cookout this year is thirty one dollars and forty.
Speaker 4: Cents, now do you spend somewhere in that?
Speaker 1: Neighborhood do keep?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 1: Try do you try to keep it right around thirty one dollars and forty cents when you're having people over for Your Memorial day?
Speaker 7: Cookoffs we spend more than that on, Raspberries.
Speaker 1: Alex these must be the same piece one. Dollar these must be the same. People when we do that Infuriating thanksgiving list.
Speaker 5: Twelve ninety nine to sort of seventeen.
Speaker 1: People, yeah it's like twelve people and it's world thirty six.
Speaker 5: Dollars they this world are they living?
Speaker 7: In where does that number come?
Speaker 4: From what are you?
Speaker 1: Serving is it just chips thirty one, Dollars, bob bring your own, stuff and that's how much it goes when.
Speaker 4: You spend more in chips at thirty.
Speaker 7: One dollars most. Times, Yeah jennifert And, Caeso, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah i'm telling you this is A i know you're Talking Memorial. Day you're your lead story Today houston's. Headlines you, KNOW i don't know where they come up with these. Numbers and you THINK i would have clicked on, it LIKE i included that link on The Memorial day. Page i'm not clicking on.
Speaker 5: It it's it's.
Speaker 1: Insulting, yes it's insulting to anybody that's ever hosted a party. BEFORE i hamburgers and hot dogs for, me my, chicken my kid is going to cost more than thirty one.
Speaker 4: Dollars that's not even a. Party it's it's.
Speaker 5: Insulting correct, NOW i want to click on it now.
Speaker 1: If you are doing some shopping For Memorial day. Weekend, guys we always talk about the real reason Of Memorial day. Weekend we know for those that made the ultimate, sacrifice and we thank you and we can't thank you.
Speaker 5: Enough and it shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be just one.
Speaker 4: DAY i get.
Speaker 1: It that's the reason we have that extra. Day but it's okay to enjoy the pool and the grilling and the buzzfest and The Memorial day deals this. Weekend bunch of websites have. Lists yahoo's seen AT Nbc, News food And. Wine there Are Memorial day deals this. Weekend some people have different mixed feelings on That. Listen if you can get a cheap mattress this, weekend take advantage of. It you, know go get the, Sales go get THERE'S tv grills on. Sale there is a pretty complete. List that's all on the world famous Rod Ryan show page at thebuzz Dot com Quick. Break when we come, Back alex is gonna tell us what's. Trending Some Cohet cambria taking Back sunday tickets are in your, future SO i would stay with.
Speaker 16: Us Heus Rock Houston's alternatives and The Rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 4: Show come, back. Everybody two cases of veer. Down we got another case for you straight up at eight and at.
Speaker 1: Nine, ooh having a hard time keeping my feet.
Speaker 5: Down you know what's coming?
Speaker 1: Up ten percent chance of, rain partner cloudy high up around ninety.
Speaker 4: Two BEFORE i get my feet off the, ground let me talk To Alex Hi Hi, Hi Buddy Hi Bud Herd.
Speaker 1: Murder what's?
Speaker 5: Trending Fanny friday's.
Speaker 8: Trending Small hannah was submitted to us By Rick, vee and people were checking her out the world Famous Rod ryan show page at the buzz dot. Com it's Small, hannah but it's like Eleven l's in the word small, Small.
Speaker 5: Okay Dave shapiro is.
Speaker 8: Trending the guy From devilwaar's product was on that plane that crashed In San diego yesterday and people are still talking about.
Speaker 5: That and Then Caitlyn clark is.
Speaker 8: Trending she showed up to her game against The Atlanta dream last night and what people are, saying look an outfit that looked like she was dressing Is jake From State. Farm so she had like a trench coat, on but she had a red top and khaki. Skirt and SO i guess people think that anybody that's wearing a red shirt and khaki pants in any, capacity Or jake k And State, Farm.
Speaker 1: Yeah anybody with any moderate level of humor would probably go.
Speaker 5: THERE i didn't think it.
Speaker 8: Looked that much Like jake From State, farm but after being told that that's what it Was it kind of makes, sense but that's a.
Speaker 5: TRENDING a knight for by the.
Speaker 4: Bus, okay, well thank, You.
Speaker 1: Ohat And cambria taking Back, Sunday september, eighth seven one Three Music. HALL i got a pair of tickets for, you seven ninety four. Five i'll take call her number. Ten katie sends me an. Email cameron is uh four years. Old he's graduating PRE k this. Morning, cameron so his favorite thing on the. SHOW i, mean four years, old he's already got a favorite thing on the Rod Ryan.
Speaker 4: Show what is?
Speaker 7: It come On cambers for, you baby. Boy it's a huge day for.
Speaker 1: You you'll never forget this. Day cameron graduating PRE k? Huge it is.
Speaker 13: Huge.
Speaker 1: Guys if you have a, moment if you want to jump around with us a little, Bit i'm sending.
Speaker 5: The invite to all of you And, cameron.
Speaker 1: How's the pain ninety four, five the bus ninety four, five the, Buzz how's the? Pain jump? Around Rod Ryan?
Speaker 5: Show of course it's the Rod Ryan.
Speaker 1: Show who else would be so silly on A friday. Morning thank you guys so much for hanging with. US i appreciate each and every one of. You those of you on your way into school. School tick tick tick tick tick tick. Tick oh, god my kid's almost out of school. Summer?
Speaker 7: Yikes oh.
Speaker 5: Last day for no week and a?
Speaker 1: Half week and a HALF HISD i think is next a week From? WEDNESDAY i think it's gonna be the last day of. School if you.
Speaker 7: Got kids in pre, k, yeah it looks like a mother's day out. Situation they were done last.
Speaker 5: Week, yeah and then what you're on your own all?
Speaker 1: Summer, NO i have, Help you got some? Help all?
Speaker 4: Right that's.
Speaker 1: Good that's.
Speaker 5: Good thank.
Speaker 1: God little ones aren't coming out To. Buzzfast oh hell, no, no, no, no, no, Mommy mommy's there a.
Speaker 7: Party and daddy's day and night.
Speaker 4: Out your first Buzz.
Speaker 7: Fast, yeah you'll come, eventually right you and your?
Speaker 5: Dude? YEAH i think they will come.
Speaker 1: EVENTUALLY i MEAN i.
Speaker 5: Think so, too So. London she's been to A buzzfest.
Speaker 4: Before she was a little.
Speaker 1: Baby baby, Though And justin maybe go get her from The marriotte From Blue.
Speaker 5: October, yeah, yeah she was in the hotel and she was, like how want to see a?
Speaker 4: Baby she's Like justin From Block stover was, like get that baby over?
Speaker 5: Here are you?
Speaker 1: Kidding be able to meet, her SO i had to go get her from The, marriott bring her over to Meet justin.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: Uh so this will Be london's First. Buzzfest Like, roland it's the show.
Speaker 5: Walking actually, there, yeah just like hanging.
Speaker 1: Out she seems to be pretty excited about. It she's more excited about hanging out With jessica's, Kids oland And Milton's oh he's. More she's more excited about seeing the boys than nothing. Else yeh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. AWESOME i can't wait to hang out with all of you At buzzfest. Tomorrow we'll talk more about.
Speaker 4: It let me give away these tickets to.
Speaker 1: This concert, here there's another show that we're giving away tickets. To good, Morning, hi good, Morning. Hi. Hello what's your? Name my name Is, Kat Hi, cat how are?
Speaker 2: You i'm?
Speaker 1: Great it's actually uh would you?
Speaker 7: Like what do you got tickets over there for Eating cambria that's taking Back. Sunday you want those?
Speaker 1: Tickets?
Speaker 14: Please oh my, gosh they're.
Speaker 7: Yours cat seven one to Three Music, Hall september. Eighth if you're not as lucky As, cat you can go to ticketmaster dot.
Speaker 5: Com ye oh my, gosh oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh all, Right, kat have a great time at that. Show, Okay oh, gosh.
Speaker 10: Thank you so.
Speaker 1: Much thank you so much for listening to the. Show have a great weekend you got are you off On monday.
Speaker 6: Day?
Speaker 7: Long should be?
Speaker 5: Safe thank, You, Kat.
Speaker 1: Thank you so.
Speaker 5: Much cat is going on? Hold we really got to play the Gender bender game. Again i'm just, Saying i'm just, saying but.
Speaker 1: To play that game?
Speaker 5: Again tell me about the game most never.
Speaker 4: Played people will call in and we get to, eat we get to ask them a.
Speaker 1: Question chili knows if they're a guy or a girl on the, phone but we, don't and they'll give us a fake name and they'll try to fool us and we have to figure out if.
Speaker 4: They're a do it or a chase Almost it's, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's a really fun. Game sometimes every now and THEN i get a call And i'm reminded that we need to play that game again very.
Speaker 5: Soon H.
Speaker 1: Okay we were talking a little bit About buzzfest and if you haven't seen the, lineup the set times At Rod ryan's show on the on THE ig doors will open at. Twelve people are asking, me what time SHOULD i get To? Buzzfest why wouldn't you get there when the doors. Open, okay why wouldn't you be there to see the first? Pitch why wouldn't you be there for? KICKOFF i don't know what's up with, you. Guys this is the most lax City i've ever been in for starting. THINGS i haven't lived all over the, place BUT i can tell. You to see those stadiums half full for first pitch and opening kickoff or the, kickoff it's crazy.
Speaker 4: TO i understand what the FALL i get. It the tailgating.
Speaker 1: Is it's hard to.
Speaker 5: Leave you go to the gay or you're the?
Speaker 1: Tailgate, like what do you?
Speaker 4: Commit you know people go for the? Tailgate, yeah but then you know, this like you're.
Speaker 5: A die hard. Fan if you're only, tailgate all, right.
Speaker 4: Well then let me be the guy that says. It be there when the door's.
Speaker 1: Open and if you can't be there right at, TWELVE i get, it it's, early But Kenton place is going on stage at one.
Speaker 5: O'clock those are our local.
Speaker 1: Heroes those are the other local heroes that are playing off Stage Blue october local. Heroes But Kenton, PLACE i, mean who, knows this might be the thing that breaks them.
Speaker 4: Wide there's going to.
Speaker 1: Do there's going to be bands. There there's going to be band managers, There there's going to be record reps.
Speaker 4: There you, know people that are involved.
Speaker 1: In maybe like signing.
Speaker 4: Bands what If Kenton place turns in a A Queen Live aid performance.
Speaker 7: And we can say we saw them, first, Right, YEAH.
Speaker 5: I was listening to them a little bit. Yesterday they definitely.
Speaker 1: Could because if you don't know This Kenton, place you need to turn in A Queen Live aid performance.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow AND i know they're up for, it BUT i want all of you to be there for.
Speaker 1: It. OKAY i don't want just six people in front of the stage When Kenton place, plays you, Know i'm mad if that's the. CASE i want a lot of people. THERE i want everyone in. There you don't even have to be in your. Seats you know what they're cool about and. LISTEN i can't guarantee, this but early on if like let's say, You, alex do you know this to be? True if you have a lawn ticket and you're there at one, o'clock you can come right down to the.
Speaker 5: Front you can come down to the. Seats no one's gonna give you a hard.
Speaker 1: Time somebody has that, seat, Correct but nobody's gonna give you a hard. Time you can get right up to the. STAGE i don't know if you'll be in the pit. Checked they do guard that pit specifically with the with the wristbands and. Stuff but if you wanted to be in row, two row three is, provided nobody's in those.
Speaker 4: SEATS i don't think thatverbody's gonna give you a hard.
Speaker 1: TIME i want you down in. FRONT i want everybody down in front For Kenton place at one, o'clock Stabbing westward at, One Sleep theory two forty. Five then you Got, Evans Blue, Pod Blue, october the other local, Heroes Marilyn, manson And chevelle's going to close. Out chevelle will go on at nine. Thirty and you guys all know eleven o'clock boom cut.
Speaker 4: Off that's.
Speaker 5: It you get fined if you play music after eleven.
Speaker 4: O'clock at The.
Speaker 1: Woodlands so it's a hard, boom we're unplugging type of, deal and they'll work their set list to they're all pros at this.
Speaker 5: Mo you've been to a million.
Speaker 1: Concerts you. Did you did concerts at your other, station you we did been in this. Market you, know did people show up late to it's a country the country.
Speaker 15: Shows what is that?
Speaker 5: ABOUT i don't.
Speaker 7: Know and it's the same way those those people that are, Opening, yeah you want to see.
Speaker 5: Them you never. Know, yeah.
Speaker 1: The last big show that we, did and that was just because it took a long time to get in the front door when we did the twentieth anniversary. Party i'll give you guys a.
Speaker 5: Break it was.
Speaker 1: Tough it was a long process to get in that. Door The, woodlands they're. Pros, man you boom. Ticket don't go bring in your luggage with you or you know WHAT i. Mean don't bring stuff that you can't. BRING i, mean you guys are all. Pros i'm not even gonna clear. Back i'm not even gonna insult. You you, know oh by what you can and can't. Bring you guys know this.
Speaker 4: Stuff but just get there.
Speaker 1: Early what time you getting?
Speaker 5: THERE i will be there at eleven.
Speaker 4: Thirty got a cute?
Speaker 1: TOP i have a?
Speaker 5: Set what's a? Set matching top and? BOTTOM i don't match like, that but it's not, matching know WHAT i?
Speaker 3: Mean?
Speaker 1: Matching.
Speaker 7: Guys, yeah and you shouldn't wear. Outfits i'm gonna wear you're you're gonna wear in.
Speaker 5: Short CAN i ask you a?
Speaker 1: Question?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 1: OUTFIT i, MEAN i don't think you know the, number But i'm gonna Ask ballpark hown a pair of cowboy boots to.
Speaker 3: You On.
Speaker 1: I've seen you. Wearing i've seen you in your three weeks. Here, yeah probably six different kinds of boots you've.
Speaker 5: Worn, yeah that's my my WHAT i? Wear how many DO i?
Speaker 1: Own?
Speaker 4: Yeah how?
Speaker 1: Many you? Thinks how many pair of cowboy boots do you?
Speaker 8: Think you?
Speaker 7: On forty?
Speaker 5: Five are you?
Speaker 4: SERIOUS a?
Speaker 14: Lot?
Speaker 1: YES i wasn't expecting.
Speaker 5: That, REALLY i don't know WHAT i was.
Speaker 4: Expecting where do you keep?
Speaker 5: THEM i have a, Closet, yeah.
Speaker 1: Like A Vanka? TRUMP i mean seeing IF i could come up with take up my Whole who's another super rich person with a lot of? Shoes paras?
Speaker 7: Shoes you have A Kim kardashian? CLOSET i WISH i actually. Need my marriage would be saved IF i had a better.
Speaker 4: Closet, okay are these? Boots you can get at?
Speaker 7: THEM i have a ladder, okay steps to, yeah, normal and they're all neatly. Placed no, no, no no, no it's a hot. Mess, okay but there they have shelves are you wearing boots to BUZZVEST i brought boots to wear a packed.
Speaker 1: Already do you wear sneakers?
Speaker 5: OUT i don't usually call them sneakers or tennis. SHOES i call them trainers.
Speaker 4: Tennis you don't call them. Sneakers you will you won't be wearing tennis.
Speaker 7: Shoes i'm going to bring. Them i'm bringing a clear bag with tennis shoes in. It, okay BUT i will be wearing, boots, toots because that's What i'm most comfortable.
Speaker 1: In boots scooting.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow, okay all, Right, Well i'll.
Speaker 1: See you there when the door's Open mo, Eleven i'll be in. Line, Okay i'll see you, there. Guys i'll see you all At busfest. Tomorrow, MAN i can't. Wait remember Last Memorial?
Speaker 5: Day, no, no not at? All were remember this?
Speaker 1: One don't break and?
Speaker 7: Drive you were listening to The Rod Ryan show on ninety four.
Speaker 1: Five the buzz, woo.
Speaker 5: The buzz that's angry Divorced Dad Rock that's what that. Is here for, it But i'm glad.
Speaker 1: It's like mos gonna be, like what's wrong with? You i'm gonna crank it up here in the. Studio good, morning everybody who disturb's got me fired, up and then talking about buzzfests got me fired. Up i'm so. Excited, Guys steve The, breadman Alex, imo you can whip him up a. Little good for?
Speaker 4: You do you find that if that's handy?
Speaker 1: Anywhere i'm Sure steve The breadman speaks for everybody that maybe working on Money.
Speaker 4: DAY i guess the bread has to get out.
Speaker 1: There and there's a lot of hot dog buns and hamburger hotdog rolls and buns and all the whatever you call. It he's working On monday and for everyone that has off From steve the Bread. Man, oh good for.
Speaker 5: You, okay thank, You, Steve.
Speaker 1: Thank you for everybody that is everyone in keeping the you, know the hot dog, buns the hot dog rolls out there for.
Speaker 9: Us all?
Speaker 4: Right have you visited the.
Speaker 1: Rod Ryan shokeres online, store, mo IT'S i heard you were doing some dropping in.
Speaker 7: THERE i DID i got something for the? Hubs what CAN i ask?
Speaker 17: You?
Speaker 7: Please what did?
Speaker 1: You did you pick up something for? Yourself?
Speaker 7: Oh, yeah a few. THINGS i was really excited about the little, koozy the slim one because neutral fits in it like your slim.
Speaker 5: Coozies, yes very.
Speaker 7: GOOD i got one of the CROP i think it was called a rainbow around the outside of the logo crop SHIRT.
Speaker 5: I was really excited.
Speaker 1: About was it the one with the sun on?
Speaker 7: It, no it's a dark COLOR i want to, say maybe gray or. Black and then it had like a rectangle in the middle with your logo in.
Speaker 1: It, oh that's the one That alex.
Speaker 5: Made That alex.
Speaker 1: Logo no.
Speaker 7: Different so wait a, minute definitely not The alex.
Speaker 1: One So alex designed one of the logos in, there and we call it it's we call.
Speaker 5: It the uh you are baby boys growing up.
Speaker 4: The established in two thousand and four patch. Logo it's, cool.
Speaker 1: Just not cool enough to.
Speaker 5: BUY i GUESS i did not buy that. One my husband was very excited for The.
Speaker 7: Astros INSPIRED i.
Speaker 4: Like the way you put that it Is astro's.
Speaker 5: Inspired he noted that he's a big fan and loved.
Speaker 1: It, Okay oh you, went you went to buy like some of the old classic. SHIRTS i, Did, yes very.
Speaker 5: GOOD i didn't know they were old classic shirts to, me they were.
Speaker 4: New, yeah it's just uh.
Speaker 1: Cool it sounds better than, saying, oh that's the old stuff that's going around it's, awesome classic CLASSICS i.
Speaker 7: GOT i got my parents some shirts, too you, Did, yeah thank.
Speaker 5: YOU i.
Speaker 1: BOUGHT i MEAN i always going to buy just one or two of. EVERYTHING i ended up kind of handing some stuff out and give us some stuff.
Speaker 5: Away SO i spent a.
Speaker 1: Lot of money in that.
Speaker 4: Store.
Speaker 5: Yeah, OH i got The mayhem in The morning.
Speaker 4: One, well that's a good.
Speaker 18: One.
Speaker 7: YEAH i thought that would be fun one to.
Speaker 1: Wear that's a good. One and then the first time we've ever had a, WELL i don't, know it's not the first, time but it's the first time in a long. Time first, time long time coffee. Mug there's a coffee. Mugy so we're talking about the Rod ryan Show cares online. STORE i need you to go in. THERE i need you to go look at our stuff if you want to buy. Something it's, safe secure shopping. Online if you already people have come in and like a, Man i've been buying YOUR t shirts for.
Speaker 5: Years, man you KNOW i GOT i got TEN t shirts of yours. Already that's, fine.
Speaker 1: Man if you can drop some money in, there we will always take, cash will always take. Cash we're trying to buy backpacks full of school supplies for the. Kiddos all that money stays right here, locally and there's just a lot of people out there that don't have the money to have their kids start out the school year with the tools that they. Need and then the other next level thing to mention Is alex's mom is a school teacher forever and how much money out of pocket teachers are.
Speaker 7: Spending to make sure their babies have the.
Speaker 1: Need there's one kid that maybe doesn't have any, anything and they don't want to Be nobody wants to be noticed for not having, something and a lot of those teachers man out of their pocket they're buying. Things so it's it's a shout out to the teachers as. Well so we're trying to buy. Backpacks we need your. HELP i need you to spend some money in the. STORE i need you to donate.
Speaker 4: Money chili has that for.
Speaker 1: You chili bump it up to the top on the world famous Rod Ryan show blog page at buzz dot.
Speaker 2: Com houston's rocking Alternatives the Rod Ryan Morning show six to TEN, am ninety four or Five Buzz.
Speaker 1: All right here we go ninety four or five the bus three. Days gray said it's never too, late except if you want to Buy busfest tickets a little late on that, though you can still Win buzzfest. Tickets, alex you're out. Tonight we'll talk about that after eight. O'clock we're a little, behind BUT i will give away pit passes today on the. Show but then we'll talk about Where alex is going to be out tonight with passes to get into tomorrow's sold out. Show but right now we've GOT mo with AND i GUESS i should have mentioned Tomorrow. Buzzfest nothing over a twenty percent chance of, rain partly, cloudy high ninety. Two it's kind of what you got today.
Speaker 4: Too houston's.
Speaker 7: Headlines, Please, yes it's officially the holiday, weekends with today being the busiest travel. Day TRIPLE a predicts over forty five million people will be, traveling the majority of them hitting the. Roads but we did see that one point three million of y'all are expected to travel through our Two houston. Airports be, patient be. Safe we've seen the headlines from the airports where they're having some issues with air traffic. Control they claim to be. Prepared, also if you're headed To, bush know that they've shifted roadway access around terminal b as part of that reno. Project so we have a full Big Memorial day blog, page lots of stuff, up links and guests at the rodryinshow dot.
Speaker 14: Com.
Speaker 1: Yeah the other thing that's on there is there is a lot of sales this. Week, yeah so that's all on the blog.
Speaker 4: PAGE a link to my favorite movie to watch A Memorial day.
Speaker 1: Weekend. Yea so, everything links and guests all one blog. Page everything you need to know About memorial.
Speaker 15: Back.
Speaker 7: Amazing, hey The Treasury department just announced that THE us meant ordered their last batch of penny blanks last, month and they're going to stop production of the coin once they use up that. Batch President trump said pennies are. Wasteful Ultimately congress has to make the final. Decision but it does cost three points six y nine since to make a penny WASTED us eighty five million dollars in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Four YOU i always want to tell ME i wanted a penny top bar at my. HOUSE i ever seen people do that with?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 5: Yeah with the clear clear whatever that clear stuff, Is, yeah a. POxy, yeah why don't you have?
Speaker 9: One?
Speaker 5: Yeah you're?
Speaker 1: Rich, NO i, mean DO i have to make?
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 7: PENNIES i was gonna say crafty is there's somebody that does penny?
Speaker 1: Art?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah for. Sure have you ever heard Of? Etsy, yeah it's where people make.
Speaker 1: Things have you ever heard of Catvonde you know that?
Speaker 5: Is, yes the tattoo.
Speaker 1: Girl yeah she.
Speaker 4: Did she did her bathroom in.
Speaker 7: Pennies? Yes is that legal? TECHNICALLY i don't. Know like defacing, money it's.
Speaker 1: Amazing what you?
Speaker 4: Want do you do?
Speaker 17: It?
Speaker 1: Everyone do yourself a. Favor go To Cat vondi's. Instagram it's probably a couple of months ago because she finished her bathroom.
Speaker 5: Floor it is, amazing like the patterns she used with old the new.
Speaker 1: Pennies she did it.
Speaker 7: HERSELF i best she could help you.
Speaker 4: Out she's artsy, FARTSY i can make you a. Table i'm not artsy.
Speaker 5: FARTS i don't Know Cat.
Speaker 1: Bondi oh really, yeah that's.
Speaker 7: Interesting, hey we've obviously been talking about the influx of travel, Today so tell me what is the most annoying thing people do on?
Speaker 1: PLANES i thought it was going to be reclining the, seats but you corrected me. Earlier that is number three on the.
Speaker 7: List the top two things on the top ten list involved.
Speaker 5: Kiddos have be flown with your? Kids, yes have they lost? It, no thank You jesus in.
Speaker 7: Heaven, Yeah london really never had a full on, meltdown BUT i did making sure they weren't having a.
Speaker 5: Meltdown.
Speaker 7: YEAH i went, sweating doing everything, possible over, preparing and it's not didn't.
Speaker 1: You for the very first, One i'm, like, hey we passed them out to. Everybody it's, like here's your. Plugs, yeah here's a dollar for a. Drink, oh we put candy in.
Speaker 15: There.
Speaker 1: Everything it's, like, hey, listen my Name's. London it's my first.
Speaker 4: Flight IF i freak, out here's a little goodie. Bag she was.
Speaker 1: Great and then the other, Time i'll say THAT i was sitting there with my. Kids she's, real real, young and it was an open seat and the guy, goes is this? OPEN i go, yeah but you see what's happening?
Speaker 15: Here?
Speaker 7: Right he, goes what you're signing up?
Speaker 5: For he, GOES i got little, Kids i'm.
Speaker 1: Cool and then the other, thing which was so, nice is when you're flying with a little, kid you do have, stress and everyone just assumes, that, oh that's a bad. Parent when a kid's freaking, out it's not the parents fault all the. Time sometimes it, is but if the kid's kicking your, seat that's the parent's. Fault. Correct but if your kid's losing, it they're.
Speaker 5: Uncomfortable, yeah like their parents. UNCOMFORTABLE i know that the parents are also freaking.
Speaker 1: Out but what was so nice was somebody coming up to me and just, saying, hey, dad great, job, man the kid.
Speaker 4: Did, really really.
Speaker 5: Good it melts my. Heart it was, like oh my, god you can tell who has kids and who.
Speaker 4: Doesn't, Yeah i'm trying really. So, YEAH i just just know that of the parents are freaking. Out.
Speaker 7: Weekend be careful while there some big guys at the box office this. Weekend but if you're out for some home, viewing the NEW hbo Documentary Pee wee As himself is out. Today you Know Pee wee Herman Paul, rubins the actor behind the. Character he was actually a big part of the. Project the director, said in the middle of working on, this he saw the news That paul had died from lung cancer and his mind was. Blown he was working that closely with him and had no. Idea so he.
Speaker 1: Died in the production of the. Documentary so that gets me wanting to watch. It how do they handle?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 1: Right, like this is the last interview and then moving, forward pee wee past and here's what we have.
Speaker 7: Left lots of secrets involving the character the, man and a lot of it comes out in the.
Speaker 5: Documentary i'm very.
Speaker 1: Fascinated so many different from my age to you guys to. Younger he just covered so many, generations you, know he was a part of our. LIVES i can't wait to watch This doctor was.
Speaker 7: Fun are you ready to blow your? Music love and? MIND i love one Hit. Wonder Rolling stone just published the fifty best one Hit wonders of the two. Thousands.
Speaker 1: Yeah and then the other argument you get in with people is when the band have another song and that person happens to really like, It i'm, like, well technically they had another.
Speaker 5: Song, listen, NO i love The. Darkness there are one hit? Wonder they really? Are they just?
Speaker 1: Are they were a top twenty number one. THOUGH i thought was interesting because it was a. Viral it wouldn't have been number one on the list had there not been a TikTok. Viral here's my Teenage dirtbay.
Speaker 4: Years, REALLY i don't.
Speaker 5: KNOW i thought this was a good one hit wonder song. ALLWAY i just don't.
Speaker 1: THINK i think The, TikTok the viralness of it take it to the next, level made it way way, bigger made it number one on this. List, yeah it wouldn't have been number one Had TikTok not. Reinvigorated the song is really.
Speaker 7: Good if you want to see, It we posted it all up on links of guests at The rodrydshow dot. Com those Are houston's. Headlines, yeah there.
Speaker 5: Might be a couple of songs you forgot.
Speaker 4: ABOUT i love it all, right let's. Go The astro is gonna.
Speaker 5: Win last night they beat The mariners nine to. Two Jose Al tuove was Jose al two ve homering twice in the.
Speaker 8: Game we're gonna play The mariners again. Tonight Ryan guest will be on the mount for The. Strows he'll be going out Against seattle's law firm Of Emerson. Hancock first pitch is at seven. Ten you can listen to the game on our sister Station's Sports talk seven to Ninety News radio seven FORTY. Ktrh in THE Nba, playoffs the thunder blew out The timberwolves one eighteen to one oh three In game two of The Western Conference finals and in The Stanley Cup. Playoffs The panthers shut out The hurricanes five nothing In game two of The Eastern Conference.
Speaker 5: Finals The indy five hundred is On.
Speaker 8: Sunday Pado award is the favorite to win the race at plus five. Hundred if you're putting money on. It the race is gonna start at ELEVEN am and you can watch it On. Fox that is what's going on is quicks rock and alternative ver hues.
Speaker 1: To The Ron Ryan Marning show six to TEN.
Speaker 6: Am The buzz.
Speaker 15: On, Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday.
Speaker 9: Friday Three Bare, Friday you got a free Ball.
Speaker 1: Friday you got a Free Bair.
Speaker 9: Friday you got three Ball, friday Three Bare, Friday And friday He Bath, Friday Robair.
Speaker 1: Friday many A, Right good, Morning Rod Ryan's. Joe, Hello, hello good.
Speaker 5: Morning who is?
Speaker 4: This here's The sill Of.
Speaker 5: Ireland fill up your caller number.
Speaker 1: Ten what's up?
Speaker 16: Boy you're going?
Speaker 1: On, yeah, Dude i'm gonna give you The i'm gonna give you the third case of beer. Today our friends over At specs and hooked us up with beers to pass along to you.
Speaker 4: GUYS i thought.
Speaker 1: Maybe for the long, Weekend Philip, ireland you would want a couple of, beers AM i?
Speaker 5: Thinking, yeah they're in the right direction. Here, okay, good, good, good good.
Speaker 1: Long.
Speaker 5: Weekend, yeah welcome you get a long, Weekend, PHILIP i. Do good for.
Speaker 4: You good for, you good for. You that's From steve The.
Speaker 5: Breadman, alcome thank you all.
Speaker 4: Right, Philip thank you so, much.
Speaker 5: Bro thank. You have a great long. Weekend enjoy your.
Speaker 4: Beers one case of beer.
Speaker 1: Left will do that straight up at nine o'clock and then we'll flip the phones around and uh.
Speaker 5: We'll take nothing but your phone.
Speaker 1: Calls open.
Speaker 5: Phones, Sorry i'm reading this email From.
Speaker 1: Tony what do you?
Speaker 5: Say, WELL i don't know If i'm getting in a weird territory.
Speaker 4: Here, okay he, Said, ron if you play That friday guy on the, Air i'll go buy a. BACKPACK i.
Speaker 5: kN know which one he's talking. About it's the.
Speaker 1: One that the listener found. Me, yeah there, WAS i got it in. THERE i described it on the air AND i, said, man growing up listening to the radio Like i'll share. Experiences did you listen to the radio when you were a?
Speaker 15: KID i?
Speaker 1: Did, YEAH i want to see d did you when you listen to the radio as a, kid did you want to be on the? Radio where you at that point? Yet BECAUSE i didn't think that job was available to people like me.
Speaker 5: Either i'm just like.
Speaker 1: THAT i don't know who gets those. Job not A, Ryan, no not somebody in this. House it's gonna be on the. Radio that's they must their families must do, that.
Speaker 4: And they just it's all into. It, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes and SO i grew UP i was a big fan the, radio AND i just, said, man there was this This friday guy from. Day that's the BEST i could explain.
Speaker 5: It you remember?
Speaker 1: It AND i, GO i remember hearing it as a kid The Zany Morning, show probably from The Morning, zoo you, know probably Snorting norton was probably playing that in the. Morning AND i just, said that's the best WAY i could explain. IT i, GO i Just i've never come across, it AND i collect old audio AND i got all these bits and drops and. Everything some guy went out and found it for, Me no, way he went out and found this is the one THAT i grew, up and this is the one THAT i heard like growing, UP i heard. THIS i was a teen WHEN i heard. This So tony, saying IF i play it on the, here he'll go buy a.
Speaker 7: Backpack play, it play it.
Speaker 1: Twice it's thirteen second IF i played.
Speaker 5: Twice, Okay tony as two, Backpacks, tony you.
Speaker 4: Gotta buy two?
Speaker 5: Backpacks you got but, Again i'm GETTING i want to hear. It i'm getting in some weird.
Speaker 1: Territory why is it?
Speaker 5: Weird no fhydayday.
Speaker 1: Day, OKAY i just sold a. Backpack that's good for the. Kids. Yeah what he means by buying a backpack is just going in and donating. Money we'll go buy the backpack for. You they're those backpacks are like twenty five. Bucks, now, guys they're more than.
Speaker 7: That i'll tell your twenty five dollars donation will help cover.
Speaker 4: One they closer to thirty. Thirty, okay you know they really are because they're all full of school.
Speaker 1: Supplies it's. Amazing and then they come they're age. Appropriate because you'll be there for the backpack. Distribution we're going to give out backpacks the First saturday In, august so don't make plans for that.
Speaker 5: Weekend. Guys that Means i'm talking to my team. Here, yes we'll be.
Speaker 1: There but, yeah they're age, appropriate, Right. ALEX i mean there's high school, backpacks there's middle, school and then there's little kid. Backpacks and they get the clear. Ones but you, know you don't get the you, know the young kids will get the rounded scissors and they'll, get you, know more of the.
Speaker 5: Crayon, grace say it for, me. Crayons you take the time to do the crayon BECAUSE i don't want to sound like an iddy.
Speaker 7: Yet it's.
Speaker 5: Crayon it's not. Craon it is a.
Speaker 1: Crayon Where i'm. Crayon it's A Blessing.
Speaker 5: America it's a.
Speaker 7: Crayon The circle of life is what that? Is all?
Speaker 1: Right oh that's another. Backpack so, okay thank, You. Tony get in. There i'll be looking on the back end of the store to make sure that you bought that. Backpack all, right quick, break let me come back at a rec check for. You we'll find out which trending we'll give. You Alice, Cooper Judas priest, tickets everyone. Else, man go take a look at the Rod Ryan Show cares online store if you if you.
Speaker 4: Want something for your, donation buy a couple OF t shirts or.
Speaker 5: SOMETHING Us rock And all tearing Sod Ryan Morning. Show i'm six to ten.
Speaker 1: Am all, right welcome Back Rod Ryan's. SHOW i didn't really talk much about the. Weather there's not much to talk. ABOUT i, mean it looks like it's a pretty good. Weekend it's gonna be. Warm it's the unofficial kickoff of. Summer, so, Uh monday is your best chance of some rain? Coming nothing over a ten percent chance Today. Buzzfest at one point it goes up to about a twenty percent. Chance BUT i didn't look at the woodland. Specifically it isn't Just. Houston you, know ninety two tomorrow for A, buzzfest twenty percent chance of rain On, sunday up to a thirty percent chance On. Monday if you're just planning some outdoor, activities all, Right i'll give this some great tickets coming up for you in just a.
Speaker 5: Moment But alex is gonna tell us what's.
Speaker 8: Trending, Yeah Fanny friday continues to Bend Small, hannah submitted to.
Speaker 5: Us By RICK v is very.
Speaker 8: Popular i'm want our listeners and you can check her out at The World Finish Ride Ryan show page at the buzz dot Com. Mission impossible is sending the New Mission impossible.
Speaker 5: MOVIE i believe the.
Speaker 8: Final one With Tom cruise is out and people are talking about how excited they are to see.
Speaker 1: THAT i don't have a great excuse WHY i haven't seen this. MOVIEES i Love Tom. CRUISE i think he's a great. ACTOR i think he's. AWESOME i don't think he's a WEIRD i, MEAN i know people think he's a. Weirdo he's kind of, weird BUT i think he's a good.
Speaker 4: PERSON i, DO i.
Speaker 1: DO i can't explain Why i've never seen these.
Speaker 4: MOVIES i don't think i've seen.
Speaker 5: One, YEAH i saw the first. ONE i want to go and you didn't want to.
Speaker 8: Continue it's Like John. WICK i was, like, OH i don't. Know they're just gonna keep making it over. Again we're like fast and, curious, Amazing and Then around The horn Is.
Speaker 5: Trending THE espn show that's been on the air since two thousand and. Two its final.
Speaker 8: Episode is Today Tony reality's the host they've had to leave over forty nine hundred episodes since two thousand and.
Speaker 1: Two is that the one they give you the? Points, yeah the points that nobody, understands and it's, like if you have a take that he.
Speaker 8: Likes he's, like all right, HERE i think the pacers are really good and they're gonna beat the. Mix and then if you get the two, points and then sometimes it's five points and then, yeah at the very, end if you, win you get like thirty seconds to bitch about whatever you.
Speaker 1: Want Max kellerman used to host. It did he come up with that?
Speaker 4: Concept was That?
Speaker 8: Max, No i've known only, Since like, REALLY i remember coming home from school and it was it was part part of the interruption and.
Speaker 5: It Was around The horn is what you'd watch after?
Speaker 4: School, Yeah Max kellerman and the guy that hosted now he.
Speaker 8: Was stat Boy Tony. Reality, yeah he was the, paperboy the paper at the thing At, yeah. Welcome, Yeah around The horn final episode today and that's what's. Training AND i prefade the.
Speaker 4: Buzz all, Right, mo you got some?
Speaker 5: TICKETS i do give you some good.
Speaker 7: Tickets Allison Are Alice, Cooper, Sorry Alice cooper And Juice Prie october twenty six at The Woodland's. Pavilion tickets on sale now ticketmaster dot. Com DO i get to give him to call on number?
Speaker 5: Ten?
Speaker 1: Yeah call it town Called CHILE a seven one, three two two five nine, four Five.
Speaker 10: Day Our Memorial Day, Extravaganza military Fly, Over cheer The monkey By Memorial.
Speaker 1: Day The Rod Ryan show on ninety four to, five to The, Bus here We.
Speaker 10: Go.
Speaker 1: Ninety four and, Five The buzz Emmin essence With paul, McCoy Bring me To, Life Rot Ryan.
Speaker 4: Show Free Beer, friday one case of beer.
Speaker 1: Left thank You. Specs we'll hook you up straight up at nine o'clock and Then chilly flips the phones and it'll be open Phones. Friday that doesn't mean you can't call, now good, Morning, Hello, hello what huh?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 1: Hello somebody?
Speaker 6: Else?
Speaker 1: Hey what's your? Name phone guy talking to? You, Oh i'm about.
Speaker 14: Bad that's the first TIME i ever got ahold through.
Speaker 11: Here So, GOD i don't know if it's on the radio.
Speaker 1: Or, yeah we're on the radio right. NOW i would question it. Too IF i was calling a major market show and in the fourth biggest city soon to be third biggest city In, AMERICA i would think the people answering the phone would be a little bit more, professional.
Speaker 5: Right but not on this.
Speaker 4: Show you, called and we're happy to have, you.
Speaker 5: Though what you?
Speaker 1: Get what's your? Name?
Speaker 14: Carlos you call?
Speaker 3: Her?
Speaker 1: Ten a Man. Carlos you call her number.
Speaker 5: Ten, dude have you?
Speaker 1: Uh have we had you on the air, Before, Carlos oh, no.
Speaker 11: It was the first.
Speaker 14: Time they always got a.
Speaker 1: Call i'll never get. Through you're kidding, me Double look.
Speaker 5: Got through your first part of. Town are in the part of town.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 7: Shouldn't you're gonna See Alice cooper And Jess breese in the. Woodlands we'll see you Their october twenty sixth. Friend oh, cool you just cussing me Into.
Speaker 14: I've just a little shot right.
Speaker 5: NOW i love.
Speaker 1: It, Carlos you're awesome. Man you've been good energy on the show. Today, dude have a great. Weekend, okay thank thank, you. Brother hang, on it's the first time winner For. CARLOS i left. Him he did. Great the people on the radio could have done.
Speaker 5: Better the caller was. Fine the caller was just.
Speaker 1: Fine this IS i don't know WHAT.
Speaker 4: I should know this about? You, Mo, god YOU i should know this about? You what now a college? DEGREE i mean in.
Speaker 5: The past two minutes of, YOU i MEAN i just hired.
Speaker 1: YOU i think you Have, okay you have a college? DEGREE i do you?
Speaker 2: Have?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah not everybody in five years not everybody has Had you want to let have decade a little.
Speaker 1: Extra it's been so much. Fun not everybody that is set in that chair has had a college.
Speaker 4: Degree.
Speaker 7: FAIR i went To Butler university In.
Speaker 5: Indianapolis, indiana AND i have a cool. Story hang, on media, degree cool?
Speaker 1: Story what are you going to hang? On you're the first person in that chair that has a college?
Speaker 4: Degree is doing the?
Speaker 1: Math, Yes, Harvar, no she visited there once she. Went she went on a, tour went Of harvard and would tell people she went To.
Speaker 4: Harvard she wasn't.
Speaker 5: Lying you have a degree From. Harvard BITE t.
Speaker 1: Shirt everyone that goes on a tour there buys A t shirt and Lets pam and Let Pam kelly who sat? There, No, NO i don't.
Speaker 7: KNOW i thought she.
Speaker 1: Didn't you're the first person in that seat Unless. Pam NOW i don't even know this about my own. Show But, pam who was on the first six, months she might have had a.
Speaker 5: DEGREE i don't.
Speaker 1: Know but you're the first person in that seat with a. Degree degree and what broadcasting.
Speaker 7: Is actually called media?
Speaker 1: Arts?
Speaker 15: Yeah, right.
Speaker 7: Mass, calm, yeah, yeah did you finish? School you did?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 7: Congrats what about?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: ROD i finished school AND i a bunch of smarty pants over the still pay the smartest show on the.
Speaker 5: RADIO i was told it that would make me money after.
Speaker 7: College, yes we.
Speaker 5: Are not on the.
Speaker 1: List fortune dot com just posted a list of the top ten college degrees that earned the least amount of.
Speaker 4: MONEY i don't even know WHY i do this bit on the. Air i'm just going to piss people.
Speaker 5: Off that's.
Speaker 1: It, well it just talks about if you graduated. GREAT i do think it's more it's not so much about what you majored. IN i don't, know somebody can tell. Me maybe it's That Tulsa king or, whatever But Sevester stallone just has like a viral clip going, around and it's not about what you majored. In it's about showing up and proving to an employer that you finished. Something life, lesson you started something and you finished. Something AND i think that's the only thing That i'm going to bring to my kid as far as like when she comes and says she wants to go to school for mass, Communications i'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna go, no don't be, dumb But i'd like you to go for something And i'd like to.
Speaker 1: Prove i'd like you to prove to your future employer that you could start something and you could finish. IT i think that's the most important. Thing that's WHY i asked you if you had a, degree AND i.
Speaker 5: Guess what the one is with the lowest.
Speaker 1: Pay, okay is it?
Speaker 5: Philosophy that's.
Speaker 1: Funny let's see anthropology was For, oh that sounds like it would be a very. Philosophy theology is there's some other genius past there's some g's and. Stuff, yeah religion and, theology religious. People it was a top Ten's.
Speaker 7: Not everyone Is joel.
Speaker 5: Osting, WELL i mean Having god in your.
Speaker 7: Heart you're rich in.
Speaker 4: The lord that most pastors are not loaded direct but like you can. BE i guess if you you're rich in.
Speaker 1: LIFE a lot of Donations foreign language number one starting salary forty thousand dollars a. Year it's a lot of work man for forty grand general social, sciences like if you wanted to become like a counselor or a teacher's aid performing arts in a. Three, anthropology early childhood. Education we've got to pay our teachers. More we all agree that general. Education who's going to college for general?
Speaker 7: Education you can't decide what you want to.
Speaker 5: Do so you go for general, education you're declared never never.
Speaker 7: Declare and then what do you leave.
Speaker 1: With a gene ed you finish?
Speaker 5: Degree what is your degree in general? Education what does your?
Speaker 1: Degree?
Speaker 5: Yeah what do you what are your primary? Classes it you have no certain, point it's major, classes no.
Speaker 4: Discipline in your studies at.
Speaker 5: All but if you're, finished what's your degree in more?
Speaker 1: Degrees just more school anything, Particular, no just classes and stuff. Things they probably had fun social services and then theology and.
Speaker 8: RELIGION i, THOUGHT i feel like broadcast should be there BECAUSE i.
Speaker 1: MADE i thought media, relations, MEDIA i THOUGHT i thought that was going to be on the. List, hey happy graduation, everybody if you're out. There it was like in your, future you did put in the time and you went through the schooling and. Graduated that's a that's a big. ACCOMPLISHMENT i still will have those dreams Where i'm running around trying to find my locker and all.
Speaker 4: Of that, stuff AND i.
Speaker 1: Finally hung Up my degrees were just kind of sitting.
Speaker 5: Around.
Speaker 4: YEAH i never hung them on the wall or anything like.
Speaker 1: That i'm not that.
Speaker 5: GUY i put him in my office AND i hung them, up SO i can see. Them that's. Cool SO i can tell MYSELF i, finished.
Speaker 7: And your daughter can see.
Speaker 4: IT, ti she could see that's.
Speaker 1: Cool YET i still have that dream Where i'm running around late for class And i'm, Like i'm Rod, Ryan i'm on the. Radio i've already done.
Speaker 7: This there's something about reoccurring dreams like.
Speaker 4: That And i'm showing up for the final exam AND i don't know any the. Material something about.
Speaker 1: THAT i, thought hanging the degree is seeing them THAT i THAT i. Accomplished something would help you hang it in your. DREAM i should put it on my.
Speaker 4: Headboard SO i look at it every night BEFORE i BEFORE i doze.
Speaker 5: Off new this.
Speaker 4: Summer spray on sunblock for your.
Speaker 1: EYES us ninety four or Five The, Buzz Good morning Rod Ryan. Show Free Beer. Friday we got one case of beer left to. Go, hey, listen if we know you and you win something from, us just like give us a nudge sometimes BECAUSE i don't pick up on the.
Speaker 7: Name oh my, gosh you know who won beer?
Speaker 4: Today, yes The wienermobile. Guy The wienermobile.
Speaker 7: GUY i literally changed his name on my paper To Wiener Mobile Philip Philip.
Speaker 5: Ireland did he just win the? Beer at A why wouldn't he, say, hey, Dude i'm mobile. GUY i emailed them back earlier this week AND i, said, dude you're a.
Speaker 1: Legend, Yes so all, right here's the backstory On. Philip we were talking about and it's still coming up this. WEEKEND i think on is it to, Day friday Or?
Speaker 5: Saturday it's. Tonight, sure, yes, Positive So mo tells.
Speaker 1: Me she comes from those parts of the, world and The indianapolis five hundred is this weekend, is but it's a whole weekend of you, know activities and racing and concerts and all kinds of. Stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah the.
Speaker 1: Eight winnermobiles that are in existence or six, SIX i, think, okay they're all going to be racing against one another at The indianapolis five. Hundred, yes The Motor, speedway not in the big, race but as a as a you, know as a funsies type of, thing a part of the.
Speaker 7: Weekend we need five.
Speaker 5: Hundred then we.
Speaker 1: Started talking about has anybody ever seen the wienermobile and blah blah blah blah. Blah AND i saw the winnowmobile AND i got a whistle and most got a whistle and all that.
Speaker 4: Stuff Philip ireland says. Dude true. Story.
Speaker 1: UH i saw The winnowmobile WHEN i was getting ready for, prom AND i waited for the guy to come out of the, store AND i asked him if he would take my date and me to the. Prompt, NOW i don't know if the kids that ride these winnomobiles that drive them can do whatever they want with these.
Speaker 5: Things like freak time if there was no appearance that.
Speaker 1: Night whoever was driving The wienermobile agreed and he, Said, Rod i'm telling you this. Happened The wienermobile drove me and my date to. Prom my mom has a picture hanging on a wall at her. House i'll tell.
Speaker 4: Her to take a picture of it and send it to.
Speaker 1: You, well sure, enough he sent that picture to. Me and then there's him and all The he's, LIKE i appreciate the shout. Out here's the, Picture, Rod it's really. Cool he just sent me an. Email thanks for the free, beer have a great. Weekend like you're The wienermobile, Guy.
Speaker 7: Philip you're no Longer. PHILIP i don't care what your mother named. You You're Philip Wiener, Wienermobile.
Speaker 1: Philip, Wienermobile philip My wienermobile. Forever, hey why don't, You, Philip.
Speaker 4: Why don't you fill up this?
Speaker 5: Wienermobile P, Philip you're a lucky.
Speaker 15: Man all.
Speaker 4: Right, congratulations identify yourself if we know.
Speaker 15: You that was.
Speaker 4: FUNNY i sent you their picture just as a. Reminder it's just like it's that prom.
Speaker 5: Picture everybody love.
Speaker 1: It in front of that Big wiener.
Speaker 5: He used his Rock houston's alternative All day and The Rod Ryan Morning show ninety five The buzz, alright here.
Speaker 1: We go ninety four five To buzz that's wheezer and say it ain't So Rob Ryan's. Show Free Beer. FRIDAY i got one case of beer left for, You thank, You. Specs and then then it'll be open Phones. Friday and then you, know we're leaving you with pit tickets To, buzzfest which is going down. Tomorrow mo one final Time houston's. Headlines please thank, you.
Speaker 7: Sir it's officially the holiday weekend, today being the busiest travel, Day TRIPLE a predicts over forty five million people will be traveling during the holiday, weekend with the majority of them hitting the, roads but over one point three million people expected to travel through our Two houston airports.
Speaker 5: Alone it's weird.
Speaker 1: With buzzfest for. ME i never leave my house for these holiday. Weekends, yeah but it's just, grilling chilling in the pool. PERFECTLY i want to be on the, roads, RIGHT i have. To, NOW i got to go To buzzfest.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow it's.
Speaker 1: Over.
Speaker 4: Great i'll be out there with all the crazy people on the.
Speaker 1: Road.
Speaker 7: Yeah the airports are looking really tricky. Though you've seen the headlines About bush And hobby being shortstaffed with the air traffic. Controllers and also if you're headed To, bush they have some shifting on the roadways with all that construction that's going on With TERMINAL, b so just be. Prepared we've put together a Big Memorial day blog, page all kinds of good, stuff, sales, Happenings rod's Favorite Memorial, day weekend, movie it's all up, it links and guests on the rodryinshow dot.
Speaker 5: Com oh the Movie Taking, Chance Taking, Chance, man if you're looking for a, Movie i'm my to do.
Speaker 4: List oh it's so.
Speaker 15: Good.
Speaker 7: Hey early yesterday, morning we saw that The house had passed The Quote One Big Beautiful Bill act two hundred and fifteen to two hundred and fourteen. Votes it pushed For President trump's plans for text, cuts immigration changes and program. Cuts but now the bill faces a tough road ahead because it has to head to The, senate Where republicans are planning to make big. Changes they want to speak a few things they don't agree, on like how much it adds to the national. Debt have you ever heard of Doctor?
Speaker 5: Beach, no he's not a real.
Speaker 7: Talk to me field his best beaches in The United, States and we all Know galveston was not on the. List no snubbed. Again Doctor beach is actually a coastal scientist and he's been releasing these rankings since the. Nineties he uses all these different factors like, safety. Cleanliness also this year not on the list nowhere In, california which is.
Speaker 4: Interesting not one beach In california is a top Ten.
Speaker 7: No number one beaches in The hamptons In New?
Speaker 1: York Is cocomo on the?
Speaker 4: List is that a real?
Speaker 5: Beach where is?
Speaker 1: THAT i don't. Know it's a. Song is it real? Though is It?
Speaker 7: Jamaica bermuda is a.
Speaker 1: PLACE i know the other places they're mentioning are real places in the. Song but Is cocomo a real?
Speaker 5: BEACH i hope So cocomo's In. Indiana it's a, City.
Speaker 1: OKAY i don't think that's what they're thinking about.
Speaker 7: Here number two beaches In hawaiian so it is number, three number. FOUR i feel like this one's the closest one to us is In, Naples.
Speaker 1: Florida But destin was not on the list with.
Speaker 7: That Panama City beach is right next To, destin and it's number seven The Saint Andrew's State Park beach In Panama.
Speaker 5: City so maybe that one counts as that. ONE i don't.
Speaker 7: Know all of these seemed very. Unreachable, HONESTLY i just want a nice. Beach let's go To. Gallaston this could be the Biggest Memorial day weekend of all time at the box office thanks To Mission impossible And leelo And Stitch Mission. Impossible The Final reckoning RATED pg. Thirteen it's the eighth movie in the, series And leelo And stitch From disney is RADY. Pg it's the live action version of the two thousand and two original Cartoon disney.
Speaker 1: Movie did you.
Speaker 5: Guys know THAT abc was owned By? DISNEY i, Did, YEAH i do know.
Speaker 1: THAT i knew it. Too but they are promoting This lelo And stitch movie so much that the local weather chick was on this, morning and as she's on, there they've got That stitch character rolling around on by your.
Speaker 5: Feet it's happening right.
Speaker 7: Now it scared the crap out of her because she's looking at you, know like the like pointing to the, weather and it jumped.
Speaker 4: Out.
Speaker 5: OBVIOUSLY abc is really they're pushing this movie so far.
Speaker 7: Everywhere i'm sure it'll do.
Speaker 5: Well, right the kids want to see. It it's a long holiday weekend. Summertime we've watched that, Series The Stitch Lelo.
Speaker 1: STITCH i don't know much about.
Speaker 5: It it's kind of. NAUGHTY i don't think i've watched. It never, see it'll be.
Speaker 7: Great the Band falling And reverse is going on A North american tour this. Summer it's called The God is A Weapon, tour and they just announced they'll cert In. August they'll play big outdoor venues Like Cynthia, Woods Mitchell. Pavilion, yeah he'll sell out The woodlands From Going. Yeah they'll be Here august fourteenth With falling In, Reverse wage War Rapper tech nine And Sleep, theory and the tour is named after their new Song God is A, weapon Featuring buzzfest co Headliner Marilyn manson tickets go on sale Today Live nation dot.
Speaker 5: Com those Are houston's. Headline there's a link up for it on the music blog page.
Speaker 8: Today Alex Sports astross got to win last. Night they meet The mariners Nine josel Twove holmer twice in that. One they're gonna play The mariners again. Tonight Ryan guessto is gonna be on the mound for This stros going up Against Seattle's. Immergant Seattle's Emerson hancock first pitches at seven. Ten you can listen to the game on our sister, Stations Sports talk seven ninety And News radio SEVEN. Ktrh in THE Nba, playoffs the thunder blew out The timberwolves one eighteen to one oh three In game two of The Western Conference. Finals and then The Stanley Cup, playoffs The panthers shut out The hurricanes five to nothing In game two of The Eastern Conference. Finals On, sunday The indianapolis five hundred goes. Down Pado award is the favorite to win the. Race Pado award Not, Irish. Mexican really fun, fact.
Speaker 1: Are you Saying pat Had?
Speaker 5: Award?
Speaker 4: OKAY i thought you're Oh Award AND.
Speaker 7: I wonder if you're saying it. Wrong, no maybe Possibly.
Speaker 4: PLATEAU i, mean as a big racing fan.
Speaker 8: MYSELF i would know It's pateau because WHEN i, MEAN i usually watch for my boy Tak Kumo Saito i'm rooting.
Speaker 7: For but What jilly wants to say? Something can you tell us how to say this man's?
Speaker 1: Name? Please we only had someone that could speak the.
Speaker 5: Language, hi his name, is but the, yes dundun dunk, great great. Name that's. Cute race is gonna start at eleven am On sunday and you can watch it On. Fox that is what's going on. Sports thank, You, Chilly.
Speaker 1: Rocky altar very Use The Rod Ryan Morning show six to Ten.
Speaker 7: Bam.
Speaker 9: Friday he's, done Free Bam, Friday Free Bam. Friday you got a Free Bam, Friday Free Bam, Friday Right Bam friday And Bam friday and Free Bam.
Speaker 1: Friday good, morning Brod Ryan, Show good.
Speaker 18: Morning.
Speaker 1: Hello who's This?
Speaker 15: Mike?
Speaker 1: Mike your? Call he, Ten let's.
Speaker 12: Go i'm a Fantastic i'm got hey, MAN i pick you an email about a SONG i do for your for your Fake CAN i sing it real quick for?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: Friday it wasn't free was it to The Jelly roll Song Chilly? Roll that's? You?
Speaker 14: Okay, yeah, MAN i, THINK i think, horribly BUT i could.
Speaker 5: Try mike wants to?
Speaker 1: Sing hang on a, Second, hey don't do.
Speaker 5: Anything hang, on it's in case We.
Speaker 1: Mike if you want to sing on this, Show i'm not going to stop. YOU i think people will be happy That i'm not, singing so go, ahead or maybe you'll make a.
Speaker 14: Right here we.
Speaker 8: Go this Is.
Speaker 4: Mike this is a free Beer friday.
Speaker 1: Song you come up, with, Right?
Speaker 10: Yeah, YEAH i came.
Speaker 13: Up with, it all.
Speaker 4: Right here we, Go, mike everybody.
Speaker 14: GO i only talk To rod WHEN i need some free, beer and GOD i need the free. Beer, no that thing, horribly.
Speaker 5: MAN i was, inspired, DUDE i was rocking.
Speaker 1: OUT i. WAS i thought you were gonna keep going on. THAT i liked.
Speaker 7: It hitch in the.
Speaker 1: Studio that's ALL i, have man in and.
Speaker 4: Out all, right you are, awesome. Bro it's so funny that you wanted to beer.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 4: CONGRATULATIONS i love, It.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, Doubt thank thank, you.
Speaker 14: Dude hang on for.
Speaker 5: Me It's Mike friday.
Speaker 4: Song put him on, poles put him on? Hold is that open Phones?
Speaker 1: Friday?
Speaker 15: Already?
Speaker 1: Oh it, is, Buddy why don't you tell everbody where you're gonna be tonight, Though i'm gonna be At porky's backyard and.
Speaker 5: Humble it's fifty one to thirty. ONE a task is seed a.
Speaker 8: Road if you want to come hang out with, me our good friends At neutral have given me eight more pair of of a sold out buzzfest.
Speaker 5: Tickets that's, it and from eight to.
Speaker 8: Ten, Tonight i'm going to be giving away those eight pair but you gotta be present to win a total. One you can sign. Up we'd give you a call if you. Won you gotta be there tonight to win and hang out with. Me i'm gonna be.
Speaker 5: Taking it, easy But i'm gonna have A neutral or two good for, you just for the. Brand i'm a company.
Speaker 8: Guy but if you haven't got your tickets, yet you don't want to buy them the second hand, market come hang out with me eight to ten Tonight porki's.
Speaker 4: Backyard, dude that place is gonna be.
Speaker 5: Packed i'm.
Speaker 4: Excited it's gonna.
Speaker 5: Be paid last and final.
Speaker 4: Chance it's so much fun over.
Speaker 5: There that's. Awesome i'm glad you're hanging out.
Speaker 1: Tonight the open phones For.
Speaker 5: Friday open phones For, friday more like open Phones.
Speaker 4: Friday?
Speaker 1: Yay all, right well, everybody AND i don't know If mos Met adam the coop, yet But adam has been listening to what's happening on The fresh out Of Head head To head and he just can't seem to get Through.
Speaker 5: Adam good, Morning good morning.
Speaker 1: Brother your phone's. Working he won the whole thing last, year he beat. Everybody, okay so legends and what's the. DEAL i, mean why aren't you playing The fresh out Of head head to head bro?
Speaker 14: Man that's WHY i called.
Speaker 12: Today i'll shinn. IT i really Thought chili blocked my.
Speaker 1: NUMBER i was, like there you.
Speaker 12: Are i'll try open Phones. FRIDAY i need to finally say hi To. MO i can't wait to meet you at busst.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow you're the.
Speaker 5: Sweetest you definitely got it.
Speaker 12: RIGHT i just wanted to, see, like, hey what's going on that? Man get me Through chili to finally. Answer it's, like, oh you actually do answer this?
Speaker 1: Thing all, Right so we've established that your phone is not. Blocked nobody's blocked, nobody none of them about un. Locked, okay we'll just see your name and just we'll put you on our CALLER id and we just won't pick up when your.
Speaker 15: Call, No i'm.
Speaker 4: Kidding we won't do that. Either, no we won't do that.
Speaker 1: Either. Adam we love you playing the game you won last. Year we want to get you back in. THERE i think everybody wants you to.
Speaker 4: Play, YEAH i definitely want to get back in and try to all, right tell me the one band that you're most looking forward to on The buzzfest?
Speaker 5: Lineup?
Speaker 12: Uh, MAN i really Love. Chavelle this would be my third time to see. HIM i know the warden's really happy about. That i'm really interested to seeing How Maryland manson is going to, be especially after you cleaned. Up i'm most excited to see.
Speaker 13: This.
Speaker 1: YEAH i Think Marilyn manson is going to blow people's minds. TOMORROW i know he. IS i know he's gonna blow people's minds. Tomorrow that's gonna be. Great all, right, bro look forward to seeing you.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow thank, You, Adam, yes, Sir y'll take care all.
Speaker 4: Right That's adam the.
Speaker 1: Cop one he. Beat he's a. Cop he beat everybody fresh out him At Heads Your head went through the, tournament boom cleaned everyone's clocks and he last year.
Speaker 4: He called to play the game and he was in a.
Speaker 1: Deer stand, okay, Yes and as he's, playing As i'm talking to him in the deer, stand he's, like, OH i SEE i see a hog, Okay and he's talking to us and he's real. Quiet he's, like oh, Yeah i'm just asking, him do you see anything out? There he's, like, WELL i see a hog, now and.
Speaker 4: We go take the? Shot did he? Miss take the? Shot take the? Shot take the. Shot he takes the.
Speaker 5: Shot bags a hog live on the, air bags.
Speaker 15: A hog with a.
Speaker 5: Bullet you are.
Speaker 4: JOKING i am not, Joking.
Speaker 5: ADAM i just fell in love with.
Speaker 1: You there is the shell that's.
Speaker 7: Hysterical your first, kill the first, roll.
Speaker 5: The first hog ever shot on live radio, period. Amazing we couldn't.
Speaker 4: Believe we heard a gun fire go.
Speaker 1: Off And i'm, like did you did you five on this show for?
Speaker 10: Me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah AND i said did you get? It he, goes of COURSE i got, it of COURSE i Got. Hello all, Right, Adam we'll see you. Tomorrow that's another line open open. Phones friday seven one, three two, two five nine four. Five it's the last day Of alternative income as. Well the Rod Ryan Morning show six to ten Am The.
Speaker 4: Buzz all, right we'll get back to your phone, calls open.
Speaker 1: Phones Friday's Rod Ryan's. Show right.
Speaker 4: Now we Got alex though he's got to do his.
Speaker 5: Thing hi, Online It's alex.
Speaker 4: Online nine Five The.
Speaker 5: Muzz what you're doing today, day well is an asteroid. Launcher you need to launch an asteroid anywhere in the.
Speaker 7: World don't ask him where he wants to launch.
Speaker 5: It i'll BET i Picked. Dallas do you just take how big you want the asteroid to, be how fast it can.
Speaker 1: Be i'm sure there's a lot of nice people In.
Speaker 5: Dallas if we had to pick, someplace it's Gonna, dallas all.
Speaker 1: Right would number two target Be?
Speaker 7: Philadelphia, yeah anywhere in the world and you're Picking. Philadelphia, well it's.
Speaker 1: All happy to. Do whoever's in The giants, Division, okay, alright but, yeah so it shows, you like what the impact would, Be it shows you all the other, stuff and it's it's kind of cool to like get to pick it and watch like in real.
Speaker 5: Time did you ever play Sam? City probably not when you, could Like i'm gonna flood the town THAT i just felt like it was kind of cool to see all. THAT i, mean it's not, real but don't freak. Out you go check it.
Speaker 8: Out see how how you can play with the Aster Roy lunch with The Rod ryan Trip abuzz Dot.
Speaker 1: Com, okay you're in.
Speaker 4: Luck it's Open Phones.
Speaker 1: Friday, alright let's go, Here Jerome Josh tree has been on hold the.
Speaker 4: Longest hey, Buddy Hello, Josh, hey what's going?
Speaker 14: On good?
Speaker 1: Morning good morning to. You what you got for open? Phones?
Speaker 5: Oh nothing. MUCH i had a question From. Mo, okay do you know how to play the?
Speaker 1: Recorder i've already told it that the.
Speaker 7: Jokes i'm getting, Them i'm starting to get, them and YES i. CAN i am fluent in.
Speaker 1: RECORDER i would love to think. Game he never even played a.
Speaker 7: Game i'm actually gonna buy my own.
Speaker 4: Recorder we never even played that recording.
Speaker 1: GAME i would love to think that everything That i've come up with for this radio show has been.
Speaker 5: Absolute gold in Like hall Of fame worthy and zip in that, soup.
Speaker 1: And, hey if you're not going to water, them then don't waste your.
Speaker 10: Time, ROD.
Speaker 5: I bought you.
Speaker 4: Don't WANT i bought the fourth grade. RECORDERS i Told mo about.
Speaker 1: This there's one still in, here AND i thought it would be fun to play a game with the, recorders and in the meetings by explaining the game, Him dinah And, CHILE i think they were all just blowing the.
Speaker 5: RECORDER i couldn't hear myself.
Speaker 1: TALK i, said what are we supposed to?
Speaker 4: Do this is going to be horrible.
Speaker 5: Radio so you canceled.
Speaker 1: IT i canceled the. GAME i did buy some, harmonicas AND i feel like the same thing might. HAPPEN i want to do this harmonica, game AND i don't take one way to find.
Speaker 5: Out, dude let us. Try let.
Speaker 1: FLY i think these babies can handle. It your, Baby you your. Baby you have, Babies, chicken nothing but making babies. Now, moundo good, Morning good Morning.
Speaker 11: Rod later, later how are you doing, Later.
Speaker 5: Mondo how are? You i'm doing.
Speaker 11: GREAT i wanted to introduce myself To, mow tell her she's been a breath of fresher on the, radio AND i wanted to ask, her as an advocate For past The gravy, podcast which should be willing to come on the podcast With alex And pat in all of.
Speaker 4: Us she just, said Oh, god is this? LIE i feel like that's.
Speaker 7: Now it's a lot of Pressure i'm going to have to have my people talk to his. People we'll see if we can.
Speaker 5: Come just, know just, know it's the MOST pg.
Speaker 11: Podcast everyone's very. POLITE i don't you know WHAT i.
Speaker 7: Mean, Alex i've known him for a solid four weeks, now and you.
Speaker 4: Know that's not. True Then i'm very. Respectful all, Right, Well, mundo.
Speaker 7: Thank you for the. INVITATION i trust that you're a good, human BUT i don't Trust.
Speaker 5: Alex kevin is next.
Speaker 1: Up, Kevin good, Morning, hey good, Morning hey. Guys.
Speaker 19: Hey first, OFF i wanted to say, hey thanks for getting the fool show up this, morning and then, SECONDLY i just wanted to come on here and as long as the podcast gets up on, Time i'm like. Yesterday If alex doesn't, FORGET i want to give a shout. OUT i want to give a shout out to my friend and his wife who is going through pregnancy complications as they're trying to give birth to their new.
Speaker 15: Child Oh.
Speaker 5: Jesu they are actually they are actually on the.
Speaker 1: Other side of the world right, now In china right, now so.
Speaker 5: They're not gonna be able to hear it right, now but they can listen on the. Podcast anyone can listen on the.
Speaker 7: Podcast it doesn't matter where you, are And alex pits it up every day and you can find it on the world famous Rod Ryan show website.
Speaker 5: On your podcast every. Day, yeah, Thanks, Kevin you're.
Speaker 19: So sweet and, YEAH i just want to they're going through From, yeah they're going through some difficulty right now and they haven't even done the epidural.
Speaker 1: Yet so, well we wish them the. Best please keep us posted and there you have. It he will podcast this to make sure that they that they. Hear this is kind of like our former. INTERN i like to call her The Eternal. Intern this Is, Michelle. MICHELLE i know you're ready to.
Speaker 4: Go are you gonna be there for the doors Opening Kenton place one? O'clock you're a, TROOPER i.
Speaker 18: Am i'm going to try to get there for them Because i'm actually moving the following, day.
Speaker 4: Moving out of.
Speaker 5: Town are you.
Speaker 18: Kind of a little bit not really what you? Mean i'm. Moving i'm moving to The shires and Mod it's nice to meet, you AND i hope to meet you in person.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow, yes we'll tear it up, Tomorrow, michelle you can tell me all the dirts about Rod.
Speaker 18: Ryan oh, yes, OKAY i don't want him to tell my mayor and The mansons story. Either i'll tell you that one in.
Speaker 4: Person she does have a Good Marilynd manson.
Speaker 1: Story all, RIGHT i look forward to seeing you. Tomorrow for, Sure michelle should be A Buzzfest. Jessica good, Morning.
Speaker 6: Hey, morning.
Speaker 1: Y'all good. Bye what's?
Speaker 5: Up you're on the?
Speaker 4: Air open Phones?
Speaker 1: Friday?
Speaker 20: Awesome hey you guys so real. Quick just wanted to throw it out. There some tips or reminders From buzzfest for, everybody, right y'all were talking about sunscreen. Yesterday, OKAY i can't tell you how many Times i've been To buzzfest and see people throw away their cans of sunscreen. Spray, okay you gotta bring the liquid stuff otherwise you toss.
Speaker 1: It, wait bring.
Speaker 7: That you can't bring it through, security is what you're.
Speaker 5: Saying the aerosol, cans, Right, Okay.
Speaker 20: Yeah you can't bring spray cans of Free they'll make you throw it away and then you'll. Burn, okay, okay all, right water, bottles you can't bring your own water.
Speaker 1: Bottles.
Speaker 20: Okay everybody always brings their, stuff has to throw it, away and then bags.
Speaker 1: They have to be.
Speaker 20: Small everybody always brings the regular versus. Backpack you can't can't bring. That you either got to take it back in the, car you throw it.
Speaker 5: Away we're not doing and we're talking, small like the smaller thing to the palm of your.
Speaker 7: Hand, yeah, exactly just got car back one just For.
Speaker 20: Buzzfest that is like two inches by two inches a job throw all.
Speaker 7: Right, well, tips that's.
Speaker 4: GOOD, PSA i don't have any of that's, true but it sounded really.
Speaker 5: GOOD i don't know what you can and can't. BRING i know about the.
Speaker 7: BAGS i know they're, small they have to be. Clear if they're a little. BIGGER i know The.
Speaker 1: Woodlands pavilion has a list of what you can camp. Press, now if you do have questions like, this go to The Woodlands pavilion website and they will they will clear all that. Up thank, You. Jessica that is a good reminder, though just for people to. Look that's another line open, too open Phones. Friday everyone's excited about, tomorrow, man me? Too seven, one, three two. Five It's Memorial day. Weekend thanks to the people who paid the ultimate price for our freedom right or Nine buzz ninety four or five the Buzz good, Morning Rob ryan's.
Speaker 4: Show that's jelly.
Speaker 1: Roll we had our customized jelly roll song already Did yeah from the beer, winner from That mike who won the nine o'clock. Beer he sent me an email he, said, DUDE i kind of wrote some. Lyrics he, goes if you ever need me to sing, it let me. Know and then he ended up winning the, beer so he sang it for us live on the. Air good job, Today good job, today just because she opened up a can of.
Speaker 4: Worms i'm gonna tell everybody go right, now BECAUSE i DON'T i.
Speaker 5: Don't know all the.
Speaker 1: Rules and even when they write the rules for The Woodlands, pavilion they always cover their asses by and everything that you're reading is subject to change, changed and that's where they cover their.
Speaker 4: Ass like she was right on.
Speaker 1: That like they don't want you to bring any liquids in. There they don't want to bring any your own. Water they want you to buy in the water.
Speaker 4: There it's just how it.
Speaker 2: Is.
Speaker 1: Okay i'm going to tell everybody if you do have questions about, this because there's people that have medications and. Stuff what IF i mean? That AND i don't want to just spend all this time.
Speaker 5: On the radio doing This Woodland Woodlands center dot.
Speaker 4: Org i'm right. There there's the pavilion.
Speaker 1: Rules there's the bag in purse, policy general, rules food and, drink, permitted non permitted. ITEMS i, mean we're all pros by, now we've all been doing, this but the pavilion, rules maybe you do need to kind of, like let's, say let's say you're breastfeeding and you want to bring your pump in.
Speaker 7: THERE i can tell you everything you need to know about.
Speaker 1: That you can bring your pumpin you, Can, yeah SO i didn't know.
Speaker 15: THAT i thank?
Speaker 5: You who knows the Friendly yes they.
Speaker 7: Are most people. ARE i can also post it in our stories.
Speaker 1: A link woodlinka, yeah thank, You woodlandcenter dot. Org and then right there is everything that you. Need so all, right let's go back over to the phones here and give out some more Misinformation. Friday all, right here we. Go i'm getting everybody real. Quick, robert you're next up on open.
Speaker 5: Phones, hey good, Morning.
Speaker 1: Rod how are y'all all?
Speaker 5: Today so great?
Speaker 1: Man what you got you're on the?
Speaker 5: Arm H i've got.
Speaker 14: Six tickets to both us. Tomorrow it's so hyped and excited Because i'm bringing my two. Kids they're the ones that said that you can retire from radio till they both graduated from.
Speaker 5: High school because you were always our.
Speaker 14: Ritual going to. School and my, Daughter grace is now twenty, one and the, Son, charlie, he's, uh he's gonna have to do some more time in his senior.
Speaker 5: Year he's really enjoyed his senior.
Speaker 1: Year wants to do it.
Speaker 5: Again, yeah, unfortunately, yeah there but.
Speaker 14: No, no and they were excited when you've got that contract extension in. There so, yeah it's it's gonna be just. AWESOME i can't wait to See Blue october again Because i've seen that with both of, them but this is their first Buzz. Fest And Marilyn manson is just after you've talked about him and how he's straightened it, out and it looks like he's gonna be really putting on a good show.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow you're not gonna want to miss any of.
Speaker 9: It you the.
Speaker 1: Family six, Tickets, damn that's a.
Speaker 4: Lot, Thanks.
Speaker 1: Robert you can't wait to see you guys out. There, Cornbread, Jessica, cornbread what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Good oh my, god welcome Bo hey, Girl rod finally got one, Right i'm so.
Speaker 18: Happy i'm so excited to meet you. TOMORROW i will be the best dressed.
Speaker 14: One on the.
Speaker 1: Lawn what are you?
Speaker 5: Doing you gotta the?
Speaker 4: Plan tells us about your?
Speaker 1: Outfit. Cornbread it is sparky and bright and rainbow rainbow.
Speaker 7: Nice what about your? Shoes what are you gonna wear?
Speaker 5: It not open?
Speaker 10: Toes not?
Speaker 4: Crop there you, Go.
Speaker 5: CORNBREAD i have an ant Named.
Speaker 7: Cornbread oh my, GOD i DO i have to hear? Her, yeah she's, crazy just like you and.
Speaker 18: Mo let me.
Speaker 20: Know she does want to play ballgag mod.
Speaker 5: Does want to play.
Speaker 1: It all, Right? Cornbread all, Right, cornbread we'll see you. Tomorrow make sure we get a. Picture everbody's gonna want to see that outfit of.
Speaker 5: Yours she's always she always comes. Dress she's the sparkliest thing.
Speaker 7: There that's.
Speaker 1: Awesome Friend friend Off, eli it's friend on right. Now he's making a video for us. Tomorrow he's got a photo Pass.
Speaker 4: Eli good.
Speaker 5: Morning how y'all doing?
Speaker 1: Doing? Good?
Speaker 4: Man you excited about?
Speaker 11: Tomorrow, YES i am gonna be, Everywhere so anyone who's gonna be up, there you guys see me wave at the.
Speaker 5: Camera don't do anything THAT i won't be.
Speaker 1: Doing though you've never formally like Shot buzzfest. Before have you've taken a lot of pictures at our events and? Stuff you make these great videos for. US i don't think you've ever officially Done buzzfest.
Speaker 4: Before.
Speaker 5: Never i've been to a couple of them a while, bag but Never. Fildom that's, awesome. DUDE i can't.
Speaker 1: Wait AND i know you know your way Around, buzzfest so you're gonna do. GREAT i can't wait to see your. Video appreciate, Man thank you all so.
Speaker 5: Much though he's a good.
Speaker 7: Guy what did you guys do to make him a?
Speaker 5: Friend?
Speaker 1: Off he kicks ice cubes under his fridge when he, drops bend over and pick him.
Speaker 5: OFF a lot worse things you could do.
Speaker 1: ALL i just met, you Friend, Off, Caleb you're next.
Speaker 5: Up good, morning, Brother ride, up. Man i'm so stoked For.
Speaker 1: BUZZFEST i don't even know how to describe it or put it in the. WORDS i can't wait to, see, MAN.
Speaker 5: I, listen that's. All that's that's not everybody's mind Is Buzzfest mine.
Speaker 1: Too i'll be honest with, you mine. Too we've talked about a few other things In Memorial, day and you got to take time to talk about the reason for The Memorial day, weekend but man dominated by buzzfest, talk even just on open.
Speaker 5: PHONES i think everyone's really really.
Speaker 1: Excited you. Know we it's kind of our, fault And i'm in the same boat as you. GUYS i didn't know we were doing a buzz, fest and When wizard said, that, hey we're gonna be announcing busfest to And i'm, like we're having a buz. Fest you, know you don't know if these things are happening. Anymore SO i think the fact that WE'RE i don't care who's on that, stage just to be together with you guys sold Out woodlands, tomorrow kicking off the. Summer caleb's gonna be. THERE i can't.
Speaker 4: WAIT i can't. Wait have you Seen it's gonna be kill?
Speaker 1: Brother have you seen jagd? Out have you Seen manson? Before? No, Never this would be the first time for, me So i'm super so For i'm finding there's a lot of people that are going to See Marilyn manson for the first time tomorrow and your mind's going to be.
Speaker 5: Blown my mind's not going to be blown as much As michael's.
Speaker 1: Mine WHENEVER i take him out.
Speaker 5: On a dirt bike.
Speaker 4: Track oh, okay there's.
Speaker 1: That that's. Random, yeah, Yeah Hey, mo shout out To. Mo did you Know rive's got a god smag?
Speaker 5: TATTOO i do not have a godsmack. TATTOO i hit the sun. Ride you can't play it. Down don't don't be, shame not all sun.
Speaker 4: Times thank, you all, right thank, You. Caleb i'll see.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow see, Tomorrow brother lan it BRO jd the truck, Driver good.
Speaker 5: Morning good, morning Brother. Rod Welcome. Mo, hey and how's it.
Speaker 18: Going?
Speaker 1: YEAH i got some uh put a little fun facts for.
Speaker 4: Y'all fun.
Speaker 16: Facts first of, all no bus best for me Because i'll be. Working i'm up in, here up here In ohio right, now damn. It everything with everything With indy five. Hundred, yes the trophy it is five foot four itches. Tall the man on the top that's holding the flag is button.
Speaker 6: Naked.
Speaker 5: Cool did you know? That? Then raise Then, winnie raise.
Speaker 16: TOMORROW i Mean i'm sorry today at one o'clock On fox and, uh the, winners all the winners have everyone The indianapolis five hundred have a very very special jacket that they wear and that the.
Speaker 1: Race track.
Speaker 16: Itself there's something in the jacket that they know where that jacket is.
Speaker 5: Twenty four to, seven always going to a tracker tracking device on. It uh, huh, yep sure it.
Speaker 1: Does that's, badasses.
Speaker 8: Nice fun facts, Today, jad what ABOUT pado that's us the favorite to?
Speaker 5: END i say? That correct or is That.
Speaker 16: I'm Not i'm not even gonna try.
Speaker 5: It are you in the?
Speaker 4: Truck are you in the truck right?
Speaker 3: NOW?
Speaker 2: Jd of?
Speaker 1: Course can we? Can we come?
Speaker 13: On?
Speaker 4: Yeah Happy.
Speaker 7: FRIDAY i love that truck.
Speaker 5: Horn that's gonna do it for.
Speaker 4: Us, Guys thank, you open.
Speaker 5: Phones everyone just wants to talk About. Buzzfest, first he doesn't get to. Come he doesn't get to. Come that he was talking. Racing, yeah, listen, guys thank, you speaking Of.
Speaker 1: Buzzfest pit. Tickets, mo the show is coming. Up she's gonna ask you a question about something on today's. Program it's our last pair of pit passes for. YOU i told YOU i saw these.
Speaker 5: Things i'm not condoning this sort of.
Speaker 1: Thing these are Not. Ticketmaster we're sold. Out the show is sold, out but no show is sold. Out we know that secondary markets out. There there's other ways to get. TICKETS i saw link this, morning nine hundred.
Speaker 4: Dollars to get in the.
Speaker 1: Pit, yeah my, WORD i mean somebody went in bottom and is profiting from.
Speaker 4: Them that's by the.
Speaker 1: Way, YEAH i can't Even i'm gonna insult you guys by telling you.
Speaker 7: This that's not, Us, no you know.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 1: Right of, course we're gonna get some kind of kickback on the tickets for selling for putting on a, concert but we. Don't we're not in bed with any of these second tier. Sites we personally are. Not so we're not getting any of that nine hundred dollars that that person is selling those tickets online. For but we're giving away a pair of pit. Passes on the flip of this, Break mow The show coming, up ninety four or five the Buzz Good, morning Rod Ryan's.
Speaker 4: Show i'm not gonna make you. Wait i'm gonna get right into.
Speaker 5: It it's time For mow The.
Speaker 1: Show pit passes, tomorrow sold, Out, buzzfest huge.
Speaker 4: PRIZE. MO a lot of, PRESSURE a lot of pressure on you right.
Speaker 7: Now, well you helped me with the question because you asked me a very personal.
Speaker 4: Questions we, Did, OH i got personal on the air with.
Speaker 7: You you did you, Said, mo approximately how many pair Of cowboy boots do you?
Speaker 5: Own so the question is what was the estimated?
Speaker 4: Number were you shocked at?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 4: Alex, yes, same very much. SO i was very shocked at that.
Speaker 7: NUMBER i showed you a picture to prove, it And i'll tell you.
Speaker 1: It's it's more than the three weeks you've been on with. Us you could have changed them every day and had plenty to.
Speaker 7: SPARE i love them and that's What i'm most comfortable. In so thank you for embracing. Me the phone number is seven one three two one two five nine four.
Speaker 17: Five budstet pit path is if you know the, show the, Show, yeah ninety.
Speaker 1: The, Buzz Good, Morning Ron Ryan. Show that's gonna do it for.
Speaker 18: Us.
Speaker 1: Man i'm gonna wrap up this free beer and open.
Speaker 4: Phones friday And Fanny friday was the number one.
Speaker 1: Link we'll talk about Where alex is going to be, tonight but let's focus right now on these tickets in the.
Speaker 4: Pit he's now time for you know this show on ninety four Five The.
Speaker 19: Buzz la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 14: La la la la la.
Speaker 19: La here we, Go.
Speaker 1: Good, Morning Rob Ryan's, Show good, Morning, hello who's this Miss. Ernst, Honest, ernest of course you the real Honest. Ernest you the guy that one time lied to? Me which one are?
Speaker 14: You i'm the real.
Speaker 4: Honest you didn't lie on this, show playing a game or.
Speaker 1: Anything i'm the. Liar you are the liar lied to me.
Speaker 15: During the game.
Speaker 7: Once really, yeah, wow, baldy BUT i.
Speaker 5: Apologize you sure, did, Honest.
Speaker 4: Ernest, listen let's look past everything you've done in the past. Here, okay let's get past.
Speaker 1: THAT i got pit tickets to.
Speaker 4: Buzz what's your? Question my?
Speaker 7: Question Ernest rod asked me a very personal question this, morning approximately how many pair of cowboy boots DO i?
Speaker 5: Own what DID i? Estimate?
Speaker 1: Ernest, well all, Right i'm gonna, hey yeah for a recap nine show me nine, dude it's it's, Honest.
Speaker 4: Ernest, Sorry, ernest you just embarrassed. Yourself, yeah you're, well, well you're way. Off good. Morning she said it on the.
Speaker 5: AIR i Did rob about. It, Rob good, Morning good, Morning hey, dude welcome to know the.
Speaker 4: SHOW i hope you Heard mo talking earlier this. Morning it's a big ticket. Here what's your?
Speaker 7: Question Moe rod asked me a very personal question this, morning approximately how many pair of cowboy boots DO i?
Speaker 3: Own that'll be forty?
Speaker 1: Five, yes you said forty, Five she said forty. Five, dude you're in the pet Per Hi.
Speaker 7: Rob with one B. ROB i hope you have your close toed shoes, Ready?
Speaker 1: Rob?
Speaker 18: Please oh, Yeah i'm a good thing ready with no get.
Speaker 4: Home so, Congratulations uh sold buzz. Fast you are in.
Speaker 1: A way to, go, dude forty five pair of boots.
Speaker 5: Approximately you showed be a picture of your closet and it looks.
Speaker 4: Legit it looks. Legit that's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Boots, okay, Guys.
Speaker 5: Rob is in the.
Speaker 1: Pit jeremy still? OUT i think, Yeah So reno Has reno has your next. Shot teresa has pit passes for.
Speaker 5: You and then that's?
Speaker 1: It or is that?
Speaker 5: It we should, wait let's check you With alex in one.
Speaker 4: Second THIS i could have used a little more cow. Bell you're gonna want that cow.
Speaker 8: BELL i gotta have more.
Speaker 1: Cow, Bell, DAVID i got a, fever and the only prescription it's more cow. Bell, alex you are out. TONIGHT i am regular, tickets not pit, passes but they are tickets to the sold Out buzzfest.
Speaker 8: Show where and when the last eight pair lead non second market.
Speaker 5: Tickets yeah you can get.
Speaker 8: So, Yeah i'll be At porky's backyard In humble five thirty one a task As Seeda.
Speaker 5: Road if you want to.
Speaker 8: Come hang out with me from eight to ten thanks to our good friends At, neutral the presenting sponsors of the, fest and, yeah come hang out with, me have a couple of neutrals and.
Speaker 5: Win some.
Speaker 1: Tickets someone as someone that's been there, Me, yes you said you're there at, five, eight, eight you're there at.
Speaker 5: Eight okay.
Speaker 1: If you're listening to the radio any if you think That alex told you to be there at, eight you're. Crazy get there before. HIM i know he said he's there from eight to. Ten start signing up at, eight, right get there. Early that place is going to be packed. Tonight it's going to BE i, mean, fun, awesome, crazy, fun, awesome food trucks.
Speaker 4: Everywhere you're gonna have a great time.
Speaker 5: Tonight i'm. Excited all.
Speaker 4: Right doors open at noon. Tomorrow doors open at.
Speaker 1: Noon we're gonna give you an hour to get in there so that we can get a nice crowd For Kenton. Place are our local guys that won their way in to bring On, Buzzfest thank You, Love Street. Blind they're gonna hit the stage at one, o'clock, okay and they're gonna rock the place Then Stabbing westward at one forty, Five Sleep Theory, Evans Blue, Pod Blue, October Marilyn, manson Ok, Say Blue october at six, Fifteen Marilyn manson seven forty, Five chavelle nine. Thirty are you kidding? Me this is gonna be? Awesome what on the show? Today did we need to Mention norm? Crushed six Time hall Of Famer Robert norm will be with us On tuesday because we're not gonna be here On.
Speaker 5: Monday thomas is he a?
Speaker 1: Swinger he's got a, boat, right, Yes lillis So, wienermobile fill up new Singer.
Speaker 4: Mike who are these boat? Swingers thomas And Amazon?
Speaker 5: Adam they're all free Beer friday, winners.
Speaker 1: Winners that's.
Speaker 7: Right we had quite the character list.
Speaker 1: Today we did thank you specs for the, beers all, Right alex At porky's Uh reno is in?
Speaker 5: Next is there anything? Else your first buzzfest Of hydra?
Speaker 1: Cheers but this is water hydra AND i think anything else that's?
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 5: Right episode of Past. Amy listen to that on we have.
Speaker 1: To, okay and everyone is. Responsible you're six picks From. Buzzfest, okay.
Speaker 5: Okay CHILI'S i think the only one you need to check. On he's the.
Speaker 4: Slacker chilli six picks.
Speaker 5: Everybody he's shaking his. Head, no it's.
Speaker 4: Happening it's too. Late it's just said on the.
Speaker 1: Air put that in the.
Speaker 4: Podcast, okay all.
Speaker 1: Right that's, It reno. Takeover.
Speaker 4: Guys we'll see you.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow we'll party at. Well, well wasn't that.
Speaker 3: Fun if you missed any of the show, today all the good stuff will be. Podcast check it out on the world Famous Ron Ryan show page at the buzz dot. Com