Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel? The poll question, why the stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find? They built their tails on crafts and lies, on theories they stake their designed.
Speaker 3: Put down here.
Speaker 4: On this solid.
Speaker 2: Brown The answer scream, They're all around, Rise and break through.
Speaker 3: All the lies.
Speaker 5: The fat Files on fall the page is repealing truth that Jeff Stage is from the firm.
Speaker 3: Moments on high and right to the dowstat boom in the deed of night.
Speaker 6: Welcome back to truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of The Flat Earth Files. Your host is always George Hobbes. We are recording on Tuesday, August twenty seventh, twenty twenty four, just about seven pm Eastern Time, and our guests Rob is standing by. He'll be joining us, and just a moment before we do two quick reminders. As you know, we're now dropping the episodes as a form as a blog post on the website, and anything we talk about tonight we'll put the supporting documents and videos anything that we talk about, including the podcast, right in there, so stop by. It is Theflatterthfiles dot com and of course, if you would like to join the show, like Rob is tonight, send us an email.
Speaker 7: It is fe filesguest.
Speaker 6: At gmail dot com and the link is in the show notes and is on the website as well.
Speaker 7: We'd love to hear your story.
Speaker 6: And without any further ado, we are going to get to tonight's special guests joining us from New Jersey. Unfortunately he's a Giants fan. There's nothing we can do about that, but we'll let us slide for tonight.
Speaker 7: Just kidding.
Speaker 6: It's Rob from New Jersey. Hey, thank you so much for joining us tonight. I really appreciate it. O.
Speaker 8: Thank thank you, George, thank you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: For sure, before we get started, just get let the audience get to know you a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, I grew up in I'm forty three now, but I grew up in uh in northern New Jersey. Uh.
Speaker 9: It's small town called Lincoln Park. I guess man, So.
Speaker 8: Right right out of high school I get from working. I was working with my dad right out of high school. I don't know. I would just say I'd be in a work van going up and down the Parkway, and I just felt like, there's got to be more than than this, like this rat race.
Speaker 6: Yeah makes perfect school, and I think we all have that thoughts.
Speaker 8: Yeah, go ahead, But I think I think that's kind of kind of when it when it started started for me, you know, with you know, knowing something wasn't right.
Speaker 6: I guess so you're you're forty three now that you were eighteen at the time. So this was right around Colibine nine to eleven time frame when he started to think, you know, there's more to this, maybe am I am?
Speaker 7: I right?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but but I you know, I didn't pick up on any of that stuff until until way later.
Speaker 9: I was actually I was a big UFO fanatic, and same thing.
Speaker 8: With like ghosts and the Poarer normal. I would watch Ancient Aliens religiously, you know, every every Friday, every Friday and Saturday night. Same thing with ghost Adventures like the one with Zach Began's. Yeah, those were my go to And I don't know, I feel like you kind of get half truths in in some of that stuff those shows, with especially with the Ancient Aliens. Let me see where am I going? So so, I I don't know, I just so Ancient.
Speaker 9: Aliens back then, I guess started to make sense to.
Speaker 8: Me with all this stuff. I'm sorry, man, I'm like nervous.
Speaker 7: No, you're good. You're good because you know what's very interesting. You know we've done.
Speaker 6: I think you're number one sixty five, one sixty six, and I can't I bet you. At least ten percent of the people who have come on this podcast have mentioned ancient aliens and that was a big part of their their weekend ritual. And I always wondered, I never really saw the show, but I wonder if it was an intentional deception or these are just people who you know, believed what they spoke and it was good for TV so they picked it up. Because you know, I'm very well aware of some things out there that are intentional deceptions. I've never really seen those programs, so I can't speak to it.
Speaker 9: Well, I think I think they just kind of removed God. Well, that's absolutely yeah.
Speaker 8: And I think that was the whole point of thisception with h with the ancient Aliens.
Speaker 6: So what would you say was the first experience that you had that that caused you to sit down and think and research a little more than just going up to eighty seven in Jersey, you know, wondering, you know something's wrong, to the next point of actually taking the time to investigate.
Speaker 8: So flat okay, flatter Earth, So flat Earth.
Speaker 9: I checked out flatter Earth probably.
Speaker 8: When did it?
Speaker 9: When did it get big? Like twenty sixteen? Yeah, I think, so okay.
Speaker 8: And even when I did it, then I think I got deterred. I got deterred from uh. I think I even watched that Netflix thing with Mark Sargeant.
Speaker 7: Behind the grif.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but just just the way that that's presented, I think.
Speaker 9: I think it just turned me off for some reason.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of people say towards the end that was kind of an intentional to make them look bad, I think.
Speaker 7: And then that did turn a lot of people away.
Speaker 8: Maybe Yeah, I don't I can't even remember the whole thing, But all I know is it didn't.
Speaker 9: It never piqued my interests, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: It didn't. It didn't make flat Earth stand out to me at all. So and then I probably was a sucker. I probably even went on YouTube with who who knows, Professor Dave or whatever. And I think just that straight mockery technique that they use that probably worked, and it probably uh deterred me, you know.
Speaker 9: So so it.
Speaker 8: Wasn't until you know, kind of real I would say, three years ago on something, I wound up with TikTok on the phone, and I was looking into all these other conspiracies, not even uh, not even flat Earth, but probably because my.
Speaker 9: Algorithm was geared that way.
Speaker 8: It kept coming and it kept coming, and it kept coming, and h I even deleted to talk for a while because I, I don't know, I was like losing it, but I I just know I just kept coming back to it. And I don't think I would have got there any other way, because you know, even even the Netflix documentary, like I wouldn't sit down and watch a documentary about flat Earth, but it was those you know, a minute two minute videos, these little clips of things that made complete sense that that got me. And then I would find what documentary that thing came from and and I would watch it, and you know, I don't know, it probably took like a month. And I think even watching I watched like Owen Benjamin, you know, go through his uh his flat Earth awakening. Yeah, and I think that actually helped me too, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think we all resonated with that experience I did.
Speaker 9: Well, Yeah, yeah, absolutely, because.
Speaker 8: It's it's you know, I think everybody probably has the around the same kind of experience for that. So so that's that's.
Speaker 9: Kinda that's kind of how I woke up to it.
Speaker 8: But I mean the level with the you know level level with me all those documentaries, Yeah, I'm booked. I don't I don't need to see anything anymore, you know, I know, it's fine.
Speaker 9: Absolutely.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: They say once, once you're flat, you don't go back or whatever the saying is, and and it's true. Once you see the truth, you just there's no going back. There's no magic pill to make it go away. What would you say was the one compelling piece of evidence or two or three whatever you wanna to site that really puts you over the edge, that made you realize that, Yeah, the balls a lie and we're on a relatively flat plane with the antarctica, you know, encircling us.
Speaker 8: The the my bullet things, the bullet.
Speaker 7: Sure your six silver bullets.
Speaker 8: I gotta be honest, I'll give my number one. Is the disinformation like campaign whatever you want.
Speaker 9: To call it, against it.
Speaker 8: That's that's what told me everything I think I needed to know.
Speaker 9: You know about flat earth.
Speaker 8: So you know, you know what I mean When you go to Google and you try to look it up and it's it's everything flattered is stupid. Flatter at this same thing on YouTube, you don't get anything. You never get anything pro flat earth. You know, you get a Professor Daven and and Dan the Simon and and all that kind of stuff, and that got me.
Speaker 9: They probably got me in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 8: So that's that's the one that again, once you get your your eyes open, you could see this rights through all this stuff now that it's so So.
Speaker 9: That's my number one.
Speaker 7: You know, that's a great one. And I think that's understand.
Speaker 8: Number one because I could campaign against it. It's like, you know why.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I could go YouTube and put like something very specific in the search engine, and it's still going to direct me to what they want me to see. You know, like you said, the professor Daves or some guy you know, ten reasons why flat earth is stupid. You'll never get a true search for that particular subject. And that should be an eye opener for people because anything else, if you put in Reggie Jackson's five hundred home run or somebody, it'll take you directly to.
Speaker 8: It, right, correct? Correct?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So yeah, that's a great point.
Speaker 9: Go on, I guess.
Speaker 8: I get you know, so even okay, even the it's funny with the whole ancient alien things. Once I started realizing that it's not it's not just the Bible. I mean, it's it's all of these ancient cultures.
Speaker 9: That have that same belief.
Speaker 8: I mean it's not exactly the same, but it's it's pretty much the same of uh, you know around around Earth, you know, on a flat with the dome, they if they all have it. That that's another thing that just spoke Vimes to me. So and and you don't he I don't know. I after watching Ancient Aliens, ye, I don't ever remember them going into anything with with the dome or or anything anything like that, even even Operation high Jump, like I knew from before I knew flat Earth.
Speaker 9: I knew from Ancient Aliens.
Speaker 8: But they spun a whole like UFO story on top of the Operation High Jump.
Speaker 9: And that's another one.
Speaker 8: You know, once once you find out I mean we I guess, I think we find out what was really going on there with them firing the nukes at the dome. The name is operation fishbowl. I mean, come on, you know, yeah, it's it's to me, it's it's just it's obvious and and you know, feels good. I guess you know when you when you first when you first wake up to that, I remember walk walking out the door or whatever, and in a sense, you kind of know this this secret that most people don't. And you know, they they'll think you're crazy if you. Uh, you know when I talk to people saying, I like, it's funny, I listened to this show and I think I probably learned this technique from the show. Is just dropping the seeds, you know, like like like you're saying, and I think I just heard with your last the last goal or whatever. But yeah, when you when you meet somebody that that knows this kind of stuff, like yeah, it's power, it is powerful, you know, it's uh, it's bonding.
Speaker 6: So have you had the opportunity to meet with the have you ran into people who were flat earthers?
Speaker 7: Fellow flat earthers not not?
Speaker 8: I mean, like I said, just just let's say even at work, you know working, you know, I do flooring, so I'm commonly like on jobs or whatever, and there's people there's definitely people people are waking up.
Speaker 9: I think. I think that's definitely happening.
Speaker 8: It's not. I find quite a few people just at work and dropping seeds, and I think I think the stuff is starting to get everywhere.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 8: It's not just you know, it's it's not hidden it it's kind of like on all these the TikTok and Instagram and this and that. I think I just hear candae Owns talking about flat Earth, which is kind of big yep, you know, talk Tucker, even Tucker like it's it's starting to to come out. I think the cats out of the bag. You know, it's just waking everybody else up.
Speaker 6: So do you think that might be part of the reason they're running with these two astronauts stranded in space?
Speaker 8: Come on, uh yeah, that's gotta be some they Yeah, man, it's it's it's everything's it's it is confusing.
Speaker 9: But yeah, no, I don't think anybody's stuck in space.
Speaker 8: I think you know, they're getting you emotionally invested, h just like all these other you know syops that they've don't So, yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 6: You know, they're they're sitting in some break room in Hollywood, drinking coffee, laughing at us, and much of it is mockery. I've come to believe that as well. They do it in our face and they laugh about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, when you you know, I can't remember which one it was, but uh, one of the rocket launches and they they're they're quoting from the Bible.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's that's that's straight mockery. So indeed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you had mentioned all the civilizations before, the Mayans, the Navajos, the Incas, the Norse, the Celtics, Egyptians, all of them, many more, all believed what we see and what we feel. And then I think they really when the printing press and these things came along where they were able to, you know, force their version of what's going on on people. They I think they saw how easily people were manipulated, and things just got easier as the like radio came along, then TV came along, and people became more and more manipulative, if you will, And the way when you go back and look at TV shows from the fifties and how they dropped space and there's globes in every picture, you can see this as a long running plan and it's one of the great Ponzi schemes of all time. Again, seventy million dollars a day, challenger blows up, they get another, you know what, two or three billion dollars the next day, and of course who's going to question it. And now, like we were just talking about the recent story Astro Nott stuck in space and even within the last few hours this I forget maybe somewhere in Europe this you know, asteroid or meteor came flying across the sky and all of these things. And you know, the man always has an explanation for these things. But what I tell people is we we as humans, we can't we can't comprehend God's creation.
Speaker 9: We just can't, right, right, And that's.
Speaker 7: The hardest part of when people ask these questions.
Speaker 6: If we can't answer everything, they always default back to the ball uh. And again, like we we said the last show, most of the people who you ask, who are diehard glovers who won't give you the time of day about flat Earth. They can't tell you anything about how you know how fast the Earth is spinning, or how far away the Sun is or any of that nonsense.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, right, you know, I I bought I bought one of the P nine fifty digit. Yeah that's the whole it's so yeah, I bought a pen nine fifty. I've been to the beach. I got the videos of the ships, you know, obviously not going over the curve right. And I'll I'll tell you even here when I'm when I'm driving to work Route three, I mean, anybody else that's driving to work on Route three, you know, the sun comes up and so many mornings I have taken pictures with right off the iPhone too, not even the P nine fifty, but with with clouds wrapped around the sun like it's plain as day. And then they, you know, they tell you that this song is I don't even how far away is the son again?
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, so you.
Speaker 8: Know, just it it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 9: And I got friends.
Speaker 8: I can show them these pictures, and they they're still in denial, you know. They they think it's some kind of illusion or it's just crazy to me. And and you could do the same thing with the moon and you and you could show these people pictures with clouds wrapped around it. I've seen plenty of videos now, even on YouTube, and and I don't you know what what else do you need to prove that these things are are are local and they're they're not what we've been told.
Speaker 6: When you yourself and myself, when we share this type of undeniable information with people and they even refuse to acknowledge it, how frustrating is that?
Speaker 9: It's very frustrating.
Speaker 8: It's that's that's like it's a lot of my friends, you know, they they refuse some I got one that refuses to to watch any of the videos or anything that I'll send to him, you know what I mean, Uh, documentaries, you know, things like that.
Speaker 9: You know, so they I don't think they want to know.
Speaker 8: I I don't think they want to know.
Speaker 9: I don't think it's about them, you know.
Speaker 8: I I think there's something with with certain people where they they it's too much I think, you know, for them to get over that kind of lie or something.
Speaker 6: So do you think it's that Do you think it's they're they're just so comfortable in their life and that they're happy with the Sunday football and the movies and the TV. Do you think some people just don't want to get out of their comfort zone that maybe in the back of their head they know that it would up up, you know, just kind of upset the way they live and they're how they perceive reality.
Speaker 8: Like ignorance is bliss.
Speaker 7: As well said I could have just said.
Speaker 8: That, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 9: You know, and I think it's that.
Speaker 8: And I think other people they don't have the time, you know, And even if they don't care, I think there's these other people out there that just don't.
Speaker 9: They don't care.
Speaker 8: You know, even if it you always get the so what if it what if it was flat? You know, you get that a lot too. And it's not about right, it's not about the shape. It's it's about the lie. So some people just I guess they don't care.
Speaker 6: How long did it take you to realize what the lie was actually about? Like you're like, wow, okay, it is flat, But then how long did it take for you to understand that this was about hiding God man?
Speaker 8: Like I said, I I dove into this probably right around three years ago.
Speaker 9: During COVID.
Speaker 8: I bet I think it was I probably not long. I mean, if if I realized, you know, maybe it took me three weeks to a month, I would probably say by the second month, I've seen enough to know, you know, what the game plan was and and I see you see what they're doing today and with all these music videos Mike got the Olympics. Have you talked about the Olympics yet?
Speaker 7: Briefly?
Speaker 6: The opening ceremony was very satanic, the closing satanic money with Satanic. We had a breakdancer from Australia that is still an ever living name just I didn't watch a second of it, but you couldn't help it. But see the images and videos of once again openly mocking God and holding up Satan. All of it was just crazy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I it's it's it's completely insane, and I think I think they're trying to normalize.
Speaker 8: All this transgender things and that's why it's like in the schools. Now, have you did you see you've seen Fallow the Cabal.
Speaker 7: Right, Yes, yeah, that she died too and back in December.
Speaker 9: But was that suicide?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 6: I don't know if I ever followed up or I'll have to do some research and to find out even if they disclosed what it was.
Speaker 7: But yeah, she put a lot of work into that series.
Speaker 8: Right right, and I thought it was great, the Fall of the Cabal. So with all this, I don't know, it's it's all this pedophilia stuff and and the transgend it it all goes I guess, you know, hand in hand and the adrenic this adrenic chrome. I it's so I I look for all this stuff. I've seen such a collage on one of these videos. Now where in all these Disney the movies, these cartoons. What is the element number for the adrenal chrome. It's like one fifteen or something like that, Right, it's a chemical compound number.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: I remember, so I can pull it up here in about three seconds here.
Speaker 8: But they they got they got that number. I can't remember exactly what it is hidden on in in a ton of these Disney movies, you know, along with the symbols for for the pedophilia and it's it's disgusting. And here's I don't know if anybody's ever talked about this, but I know that they use that word though, is for you know, pizza, the pizza parties, and then you have you know, I think hot dog is another one.
Speaker 9: Which maybe means little boys or something like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, remember is that's what the White House ordered when during the Obama's time.
Speaker 9: Right, So I used to watch.
Speaker 8: I was I think it was just Mickey Mouse or whatever it was Nick Junior or Disney Junior or something like that.
Speaker 9: And and it didn't hit me until just recently, like.
Speaker 8: They have the whole hot Dog dance as the intro to that show.
Speaker 7: Oh that's right, the hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog. That it's going to be special. My head, My daughter watch that all the time.
Speaker 9: There you go.
Speaker 8: So, yeah, that's and and when when I think about it, now, you know, I'm wondering, is is this that?
Speaker 9: Is that mockery too?
Speaker 6: So according to this story, it's the number one thirteen and uh it states that it was in at least twenty three Pixar movies.
Speaker 8: Wow. Yeah, so it's it's on a pizza truck in the one of Them, and uh and and and even the movie for Monsters Inc. That's you know that to me, that they got those vials filled with the red stuff and it's you know, here, here's these monsters that are scaring the ever be Jesus out of these little kids.
Speaker 9: And I think that it's that movie's about adrenakral. It's right in your face.
Speaker 6: If you want to see something real crazy, go watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang from I think nineteen sixty eight when they're when they're holding off kids in the back.
Speaker 7: Of a train.
Speaker 9: Wait, what what is it.
Speaker 6: It's called Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. It's from nineteen sixty eight. Dick Vandyke was in it, and a lot of very famous people, and I went, you know, I saw it as a kid in probably seventy five, seventy six.
Speaker 7: I remember seeing it.
Speaker 6: It's but when you see this crazy guy driving off with kids in the back, you know, locked up, you don't have to look very hard and you'll see just put in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, conspiracy or anything like that, and it's all.
Speaker 7: Kinds of story. The story behind the movie.
Speaker 6: And it's interesting is the guy who wrote and directed, James Bond, wrote this one, Ian Fleming. He wrote Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and was like the associate producer.
Speaker 9: On it, no kidding, Yeah, it's it's just crazy. Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And you know, but these things are real. You know.
Speaker 6: When they had the DNC last week, again, I didn't watch it, but I saw photos of Oprah Winfrey. She looks like she's thirty five years old. It looks like Hillary Clinton regressed about thirty five years, and you know, the Rothchilds and all these people, they go on to live, you know, to be ninety nine hundred and two, like it's nothing. The guy from the World Economic Forum, Soros, all these people, they just live. They seem to live an entire generation longer than we do.
Speaker 7: Right, you know, my dad died.
Speaker 6: At seventy four, and it just seems that there is a very wide gap between them and us, if you will.
Speaker 9: Of course, yeah, I think they got better doctors.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I'm sure they have some secrets too.
Speaker 6: They probably don't use microwaves and some other things that that they continuously use to poison us.
Speaker 8: Right, right, do you do you think that that is Hillary?
Speaker 9: Like you you've heard.
Speaker 6: Side, I saw the infamous video of her when she was walking out to her car and she collapsed and they like literally had to throw her in there. And like, do I believe they have the ability to clone?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think there's a lot of disclosure in Hollywood as well. I do think they do, whether or not, you know, I don't buy the whole You know, Bill Gates was executed down in Guantanamo Bay on April eighteenth, twenty fifteen, and they have a clone. I don't believe that, but I do believe that maybe, just maybe, the very very few in power do have the ability, let's just say, to create characters and to make backup characters in case one of them has a defect or I don't know, gets hit by a car or maybe there's what's to say and listen, I'm just grabbing here, But what's to say? There wasn't some guy who in named that city took out a certain individual and they just had another clone that got rid of that guy.
Speaker 7: And if you control the media, that story never gets out.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think the Epstein thing was more about that than it was about what they tell us.
Speaker 9: It was, Yeah, we still don't even have a list, right.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, you'll you you'll never see that. And all this stuff with Trump saying that they're going to release the JFK files.
Speaker 7: He said that last. All of it is.
Speaker 6: Theater to make you believe that, uh, if you just vote for this team, thing is going to work out better. We've been doing this for two hundred and fifty years and we've just continually and steadily declined.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know, I I jumped on the on the Trump train.
Speaker 9: I guess for a while. That's kind of another reason how I got here.
Speaker 8: I guess because I had one friend just heavy into into the politics and Trump and barking, barking into my ear.
Speaker 9: I never I don't.
Speaker 8: I never voted.
Speaker 9: I've only voted once, but I never cared, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: So I always felt like, somehow, some way that it was a scam. But I don't know, one of my best friends just just chirp and shirp and chirp, and probably probably around like the George Floyd riots or when things were burning down.
Speaker 9: I was like, all right, let me take a look, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But uh and and I did. I I kind of jumped on on the Trump train for a while. I got I had like.
Speaker 9: A little political awakening.
Speaker 8: And man, and then I would watch Talker, you know, and uh and and even like the Q stuff, and and I got into I got into like a lot of that stuff. But uh one what then, let's see, I guess like COVID, I never got vaccinated. I tried to, you know, warn as many people as I could, but a lot a lot of my friends got vaccinated, A lot of them. So I mean some some now have cancer. Uh so, and I always, I always, I don't know. I looked at that that's the vaccine, like I do I think it gives you cancer. I don't know, but I think it. I think it accelerates it, you know, I think it brings out something that was coming anyway.
Speaker 9: That's just my take on it.
Speaker 8: And you know it's it's yeah, it's horrible and that that's the one thing you know with I guess with the Trump thing that I can never get past was uh because he's still.
Speaker 9: He still brags about it today. What you know, how I don't know, like, how how are.
Speaker 8: You still standing by uh, this vaccine even today? You know, with all with you know, all the data that we have. Now have you ever been to the website that died suddenly? Yes, it's unbelievable. Ye so, but yeah, so I I guess, I guess, you know, with the political awakening and then and then the COVID thing, which thank god, I never felt. I never fell for that, and and that's it, and that's that's how I got I really started to get get into all these things.
Speaker 9: And once you start peeling one back, it keeps going.
Speaker 7: But I'm sorry, go ahead, no, no, you're you're rocking and rolling.
Speaker 6: You just triggered something else because you had mentioned at the very beginning we were talking about algorithms, and I want everybody to try this.
Speaker 7: I want you to just go to Google and put in died suddenly. You'll get in.
Speaker 6: You'll you'll get the documentary from twenty twenty two. But after that you'll see from the Anti Defamation League it's a COVID nineteen, anti COVID nineteen vaccine film, and it's everything else that we've talked about today.
Speaker 7: Uh that the X.
Speaker 6: The anti vaccine documentary, you know, and it's just negative after negative after negative and then but at the same time, right when they tell you how anti conspiracy and how harmful this website and the movie they did in twenty twenty two is if you click on news, you will see story after story after story of people who have died suddenly. So you click on Google, all it'll tell you how evil died suddenly is you click on news just one space over all of these people died suddenly, and it's just you can't make.
Speaker 9: This stuff up. No, no, you can't.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's crazy, it's absolutely crazy.
Speaker 6: And how did COVID how did it affect you from when it started in March twenty twenty, did maybe some of the fear? You know, at what point did I guess the proper way to ask it is, what point did you realize that it was more about a flu than it was and of course what you thought about the vaccine, which you've already kind of spoke on, But where did you kind of realize that this is not what they say it is.
Speaker 8: I mean, I mean, I was definitely, I was definitely freaked out in the beginning because I guess I don't know if if I if I was seeing this clearly, you know, obviously I wasn't in the beginning. I guess I had my thoughts about it, but I mean, I don't think it took too long before I knew that this it was just for fear.
Speaker 9: It was just fear factor.
Speaker 8: But people were dying, you know, so it was kind of I guess it was just a little confusing in the beginning.
Speaker 9: Of the thing.
Speaker 8: But my suck, My my brother passed away during COVID. He he had he had cancer. This is this is just bad luck. And he he you know, stayed low, he did all the things that he had to do, worked from home or whatever. He probably went through this thing for almost eight months to a year from when it started and he went in, he had the surgery done and everything went well, and I guess it was either on his way in the car is what we think. I'm not even gonna go into details, but whatever, and or you know, in the hospital and he got COVID and he and that's you know, he had nothing to fight with. And this is during you know, they had him on the ventilator and even then, you know, I knew I had a bad feeling that this was going to be it. And you know, there was a part of me that wanted to go break him out because you know, when you're on that ventilator, I felt like that that was a wrap. Yes, so yeah, but yeah, it's just it was just.
Speaker 9: Bad luck for him, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you you had mentioned that when you were in your early thirties, I think you got hurt in an accent if I remember you got hurting an accident, and then you were I guess used a painkiller and that was something that you struggled with and that was something that really led you to God.
Speaker 7: Am I right there?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yeah, so I was on uh, I mean after the pain killer days, but I stay, I stayed on in medication for a while.
Speaker 9: It was called suboxin.
Speaker 8: And when I basically I got hurt at work, so I had a six I had a six week window and you know, I, I was married, I had my kid. It was something, it was something I wanted to do, was to get off the medication. And yeah, I think that's that's when I'm I'll call it more of a spiritual awakening, I guess is when I when I was coming off of that medication, that that's kind of when I mean it sucked number one and number two. I just I guess I found myself, you know, praying, praying more to God because because you know, you definitely feel feel pretty crappy, you know, for for quite some time. And I and I was on it for for a very long time. But oh God, so during during that time, I got I gotta try and piece this all together. And remember, you know the timelines for this. But I guess basically this might sound nuts or whatever. You know, people say they see like the eleven eleven thing on the box. Okay, that's that's what was happening. Like I kept seeing eleven eleven's. Uh it's it seemed like all the time. Now this is before, this is back before. I don't know anything about anything. You know, back then, I'm still a UFO idiot. And basically, let's see, I guess I was on YouTube one night and I realized something popped up. I wasn't even looking for any of this stuff, but it had something to do with it, like angels whatever. You know, maybe somebody from the spirit world is trying to you know, pokey or say hello whatever with the the eleven eleven numbers and things like that. So I think back then, I went actually went to a psychic medium to see what was going on. And you know, it actually when I went there that she she actually said a lot of things that I don't think anybody else would know.
Speaker 9: There's no way she could know.
Speaker 8: And and I don't know, I guess it was kind of it was kind of like a good thing, you know, at that time. I was still going through I guess, the coming off of that stuff at that same time. So all right, so this one's kind of crazy. Then I had to take care of like grave blankets for for my family, you know, my family lives down basically down to shore.
Speaker 9: Now I'm still up north.
Speaker 8: My grandmother, my aunt, my uncle, a bunch of my family members are are in George Washington Cemetery.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 8: So I mentioned this to my wife. I said, I'm gonna go, and you know, I'm gonna do the grave blankets. And when she realized, you know, I'm going to George Washington Cemetery, that she she had a cousin that died when he was maybe sixteen, you know, on a on a quad accident. And she said, my cousin, you know, is buried in that same cemetery, which I thought was kind of weird.
Speaker 9: So we. I go to.
Speaker 8: So I bring flowers and she's like about bringing it, you know, to to his grave. Also, I get this map, you know, like you go to a graveyard, I guess, and they give you a map. I haven't been there in years.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 8: Yeah, these tombstones are are located. And it turns out that are my my family, you know, basically is is buried like right next to his grave. There's only there's like a sidewalk thing right that splits up my family and then and then part of her family, which we had no clue as I'm looking at the gravestone. My grandmother died on October thirteenth, My wife's birthday is October thirteenth.
Speaker 9: And we got married.
Speaker 8: This is really weird on December thirteenth, which turned out to be my grandfather and my dad's sides birthday.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, it's a lot of weird.
Speaker 9: It's just weird. I mean, yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: What there's some serious numerology going on there with numbers.
Speaker 9: It's a lot of thirteens.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't like, you know, that's umber I tried to stay away from, but it was like unavoidable. So yeah, something something with the thirteen or whatever. And uh, and I believe, I believe Rob Skiva has nothing to do with anything. Uh.
Speaker 9: He also died on October thirteenth, so that's.
Speaker 7: Right, You're right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, It's just it's just a weird.
Speaker 8: Story because I don't know how our families got so close, like in the in a graveyard like that, and we didn't even know it was you know.
Speaker 9: So it's just very odd to me. But I don't have to.
Speaker 6: Go back and see what what significant events took place on that date October thirteenth, because there are some dates like that. July twentieth is a very significant day that so many things have happened on, and August fourth is the other one. October thirteenth, and I'm just breezing through here. The Knights of the Templar, the famous day that they were arrested. A lot of things happen on that date. And obviously there's only three hundred and sixty five day. There's been a million days throughout history, but just breezing through real quick, there's been a lot of significant things that happened on that date. And I'll link this in the show notes and on the website as well, So if you want to take the time and look through.
Speaker 7: By all means, check it out. It's a plethora of information. My goodness.
Speaker 8: Sure sure, And I got I got on the like kind of weird one too. Was so when my son was born.
Speaker 9: My wife told me, she's like I had a dream.
Speaker 8: She's like I could see him, Yeah, my son, you know, like in the womb, and he he was I don't know, like a light, you know, maybe the soul, you know, something like that.
Speaker 9: And I kind of just you know, blew it off or or whatever.
Speaker 8: But uh, maybe I don't know, three four days a week later, I had the same dream, you know, or vision, and and I you know, I'm not making this up, like I saw that. I don't even know if it was a dream, you know, but it felt it felt very real.
Speaker 9: This was obviously when she was pregnant.
Speaker 8: And the best way and I don't know if maybe somebody else had this type of experience or seeing this like in a dream or whatever, but the best way that I could describe it was almost like in in the womb, you could see a light. And and the best way is like if you take a flashlight and you put that flashlight up against your hand, and you know how you see through your hand, it's like very very red. That's that's kind of what I saw, you know, with with the light. That's what it looked like to me, like with the red or whatever. I don't know, you know, it was just another kind of compelling thing that someone never forget. Yeah, so I don't know if anybody else out there, that's amazing.
Speaker 6: I'm sure people will respond to that. It's it's God works some mysterious ways.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one thing that may do you know what happened on October thirteenth, nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 7: No, no, AOC was born. Perfect, My goodness, gracious.
Speaker 9: That's funny. She's another one.
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you had mentioned your your journey during the day on New Jersey three. Do you actually work on Manhattan in New York?
Speaker 9: Sometimes?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean all over really in New Jersey.
Speaker 8: I haven't been over there in about a year at least, but I used to go over there quite a bit.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: What I do know is is the cost of living up in your area is significantly higher than down here in Delaware. How have you seen this, this hyper inflation affect people, including yourself up there over the last twelve eighteen months.
Speaker 9: It's horrible, horrible.
Speaker 8: I would say, you know, normal apartments, even in my town. I used to be the ballpark, let's say let's say twelve hundred, okay, all those are over two thousand dollars, you know, easy, over two thousand dollars, you know.
Speaker 9: And then everything else from from the groceries.
Speaker 8: To everything everything. But yeah, the prices for homes and and everything like that is out of control, and they try to they're trying to raise all that the taxes you know a lot of these towns now, which you know is going to crush everybody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I get so many emails. People are going through very difficult times right now, especially older folk on fixed incomes, that they are having to choose between what expenditures they you know, whether or not they're going to pay the rent, be laid on rent so they can get their medicine be laid on that, so they can get their car paid, or insurance or you know, their their tax bill. It's really sad to see, especially at a time when we are passing out money, just hand over fist to everybody but the people of this country.
Speaker 8: Oh four, yeah, let everybody come in, you know, Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 9: I I think I think it makes everybody sick.
Speaker 8: I think everybody's you know, pretty enraged with this whole situation. It's kind of like they don't they don't want a middle class anymore.
Speaker 6: I know, they want the very few at the top and everybody else to be their servants, their serfs, right, for lack of a better word.
Speaker 9: Yeah, exactly, exactly. So I'm pretty.
Speaker 6: Kind of getting back to flat Earth and space and NASA. At what point did you ever broach the moon landing prior to getting into flat Earth, and what were your thoughts on that?
Speaker 8: So the so I used to think there was alien basis back on the backside of the dark side of the Moon, but uh no, one once I got once I got into the flatter stuff once, once it got pointed out that you know what, here's another bullet one is that there's no real real pictures, you know what I mean, And that that that threw up a huge red flag, and you know, you you start googling, and you're looking for just one real picture Earth, and I think the the only one that they have is actually a fake from one of the supposed moon landings, right, the one I guess buzz and them fake that one through the window.
Speaker 9: That's barts of brill, right exactly.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I mean you did, they don't have any any pictures and everything out there that's that's on there is is c g I in any you know, I even went back, I started watching you know, some of the older these ancient alien stuff, and it's true. It's like there's there's nothing, there's nothing out there that's that's actual photographic, uh, you know, real evidence. And it admitted that they don't have it so that you know, that's that was a red flag for me. But the moon, the moon landings, you know, they're all Freemasons, I think. But uh, I think his is right here in Montclair actually the lodge. I only live like fifteen minutes from there. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's that's where his is. But no, it didn't. It didn't take too too long to see that that it just dated. I let me ask you, what do you think I think the moon actually is.
Speaker 9: I think it can't.
Speaker 6: And again, no, no, you're fine. It's just you know, again to assume that I can figure out what it is. And again I go back to saying that I don't think we can really comprehend God's you know, creation, but just to kind of to to use worldly terms, I think it's probably some sort of plasma, you know what I'm saying that. And when it goes in deeper to the firmament is when it goes into a quarter moon, a half moon, and then as it comes back out it brings the full moon. I think that's why it gets dark. That's just what I feel. I think it goes deeper into the firmament itself. That's one we think it's actually like a physical like a rock type of thing. I think it's something that just God created to that gives us light at night, the lesser light, just as Genesis says, and it is able to move within the firmament, and it goes to what sightkes. And uh that's how I think, as it goes into the firmament, as it is moving around, not we moving around it. I think that's kind of what it is. Have you been able to do the moonlight experiment.
Speaker 8: Yourself, the moonshade? You mean, yeah, yeah, No, I have not done that. No, that's but that's a great I'm sure. I'm sure.
Speaker 6: Now with your camera, oh god, what kind of images have you been able to get?
Speaker 7: And what were your thoughts?
Speaker 8: They're the I think one of my first That's why I got the camera, you know. Number one, I got it to shut up a bunch of a bunch of my friends, you know what I mean. But uh, oh my, I have some of the you think I'm a professional photographer with some of the pictures that I actually have the moon from from using that camera, and I did you know, I put it on a tripod even even just standing in a driveway. You know, you gotta hold it real still, like when you zoom in like that. But but I I'm unbelievable pictures of the moon. Maybe I can send them to you and you could post them or whatever. Absolutely, but yeah, I I have some really good ones that I even. I did.
Speaker 9: I got a solar the solar lens, and I did. I got a lot of the.
Speaker 8: Sun, you know where you can you can see the sun spots on the sun.
Speaker 9: And then just but the moon.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you the moon pictures are are the best at of it.
Speaker 9: You'll be shocked when you when you see them.
Speaker 6: So have you been able to get a decent photo or view of of some of the stars and how they are portrayed, you know on TV versus how it's portrayed to us what they are supposed to look like.
Speaker 8: I haven't. I haven't done the stars yet. Okay, it just yeah, just I just did the moon. But yeah, that'll be My next is is the stars. And I've seen was uh was that Tyler? Yeah? He does a lot of those the star ones. And I see I've seen one video where he's got the face of his of his dog. I guess that that he sees in this star. I can't remember what star it was, but yeah, pretty pretty amazing stuff. So yeah, I mean I deferminent. I think is one hundred. I think what was that right after World War Two? I think it that's when they they found out. And I mean, do you think Musk is crashing this stuff into the firmanent on purpose?
Speaker 9: Or is he is he trying to wake people up? Or what do you think is going on there?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 6: I think everybody who's on the world stage is controlled and what his purpose is. He's been all over the place because when he first came out, everybody loathed him because how he kind of stole PayPal and did all these you know, for lack of better word, slimy business deals, and then he was he was the brain chip guy, and most people on the quote unquote right didn't like him. So you know, they say, if they need a hero, we will provide them with one. And all of a sudden, he takes over Twitter and he reinstates Alex Jones and he becomes the defender of free speech, and he creates Tesla and that's the new Hippus thing. Personally, I think that Tesla truck is like the weirdest thing I've ever seen. But I mean to each their own, but I you know, whether they're used for disclosure to lead us down at baron path to be a gatekeeper. I think only time will tell. I will tell you that he just announced, I think today, that he is going to launch something that quote unquote is supposed to rival YouTube. And again, I think all of this rob is just to keep track of us and to kind of get our social credit score together, you know, by what we post, by what we say, by what we like, what videos we like, what tweets we like. Right, if somebody says, you know, down with the World Economic Form and a tweet and you like it, your your credit score is going down, right, these type of things.
Speaker 7: All of this is data mining on our personal interest.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, I got I gotta ask you this too. Chemtrails Okay out out here in New Jersey. Yeah, it's every It's just about every.
Speaker 9: Day, yep.
Speaker 8: I mean, and I don't know, I mean even again, driving to work in the morning, even driving home. I haven't seen like a nice blue sky in in quite a while. It's always just a haze, you know, a foggy looking kind of haze. They don't hide it anymore, you know, they put exes. It's funny because when I again and even getting into this, maybe it was two aprils ago, and somebody telling me about the chemtrails. They're at the mall, this, that, that and this, and I'm like, oh my god, like I'm into enough stuff, like you know. But then came the day I walked outside and I had, you know, two perfect perfect exes.
Speaker 9: In the sky.
Speaker 8: And and and I just been been paying attention to that that ever since then too.
Speaker 9: And they they literally just bombard us.
Speaker 8: It seems like every single day with these chemtrails now, So yeah.
Speaker 6: We get it bad a lot down here too. I will say that I do remember the other day, I think it was what is today Tuesday, so Sunday morning, when we went out to let the chickens out. I do recall my wife stopping and actually looking up. This really goes to what you were saying. She goes, oh my gosh, look it's a blue sky. And it has been a while since we've seen a completely blue sky. But of course the next day that they were right back to brain. I guess they give us a day to breathe some air, and that's people got to realize that they're poisoning us from the air or water. Which, by the way, did you see that story in newsweek last week? They actually came out and admitted that the floride in people's drinking water is lowering their IQs.
Speaker 8: I didn't, I know, I did not see that.
Speaker 7: They just came out last week.
Speaker 6: It was a big story, and once again the conspiracy theorists were right. It was dropping people's IQs like five points the flooridated water, it's all of it is.
Speaker 8: Just even even if you don't drink it, you're showering in it, right yeah, yeah, all right, So that's all another thing like I I, you know, even paying attention to just health and trying to be a little more healthy. Actually just started buying Mountain Valley spring water and it comes into bottles, you know, and it's it's a little more expensive. It's not in plastic, you know. I've just been trying to drink not out of plastic bottles, I guess is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a petroleum byproduct.
Speaker 9: What's that?
Speaker 7: Plastic is a petroleum byproduct?
Speaker 8: Right? Right? But this this, I mean from what I hear this Mountain valley comes, it comes in glass.
Speaker 9: It is supposed to be one of the better waters out there for drinking.
Speaker 8: And even even just like the health stuff, like I started paying attention to Barbara O'Neill, she's I mean, I you know, found found a lot of her stuff that was out there on TikTok was the other one, doctor Sebbi. It's little things like, you know, even even with all these people with these cancers, and I don't know not I'm not saying you're gonna beat it with these at home you know, natural things or whatever, but I think there's things that they could be doing to up chances and with with these fruits and and just all cut plants and and different, uh you know, different things which I got the barber.
Speaker 9: You know, one of the health books or whatever.
Speaker 8: So I started making my own cough flu stuff at a like garlic and lemons and honey.
Speaker 9: Just the whole flu bombs, homemade blue bombs.
Speaker 7: That's what we have.
Speaker 6: And you know, somebody put her on my radar recently, and as soon as I read the first two sentences of her Wikipedia, I knew she was legit because it basically says she's I think she's from Australia, but she's in New England now and she's an alternative healthcare promoter and she advertises unsupported health practices that are dangerous as noted by the scientific community.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, yep, she's good, she's on she gets it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you know that is somebody who is exposed in science and the very first thing they do is things like this. She's just an evil person. She hasn't followed the Rockefeller medical standards. Therefore she is not capable of getting solid guidance to people. And it's just not the.
Speaker 8: Case, right right, Yeah, anybody, anybody trying to do good, I feel like they just get rid of them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, listen, look at Stanley Meyer. Here's I mean, if just think about how this could have changed the world. Here's a guy, and there's been more who created an engine that could run on water, any kind of water, salt water, you name it, and he could go from one side of the country to the other. And they killed him. Just think how it could have changed. But because of the elites and how they run things. I hate using that term elites, but the powers that be right, how they say, well, you know, if this comes to be it's going to ruin an entire industry.
Speaker 7: But they they always say.
Speaker 6: Well, it's for the greater good, because if things would would come to pass, it would destroy the oil industry, and America's dollars built on the oil industry. So you know, taking out the Stanley Meyer is for the greater good, and that's how they justify this evil.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I think I think just like a year, like I don't know, maybe a year ago, pretty pretty recently, another the same thing. A guy with a patent for for a water engine, some kind of water engine.
Speaker 9: He was from Buffalo.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was killed in the top shooting.
Speaker 8: It was like a right mass shooting at a I don't know, like a Walmart or something.
Speaker 7: Hell top sques store.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that was pretty pretty recent.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I'm trying to think I have wrote I wrote a couple of little notes here, but one of one of my other ones is that back onto the fermanent all right, the Werner von Braun tombstone. Okay, that that that was that kind of spoke volumes to me that that he had that on his tombstone.
Speaker 9: And then and then back to back to the Disney stuff.
Speaker 8: Is yeah, in the in the I mean, I guess Walt Disney, Werner von Braun, they were very good friends. And then when you when you get to that, every the beginning of every Disney movie.
Speaker 9: They they show you the dome, Yeah.
Speaker 7: The firmament, A little twinkle from the Walt Disney left right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, you know it's yeah, I guess I I guess I can when I watch these things now, and and even cartoons with my kid, and and I I can't even really watch a lot of these movies anymore. And just knowing what most of the movie stars are with all this this you know, this six stuff and this the Satanic stuff and the adrenochrome to the panda eyes, and then you see all these pictures of the different celebrities with the panda. It's just I can't even watch it anymore because it disgusts me.
Speaker 9: It's it's very hard to watch, but.
Speaker 6: It is sometimes it's interesting to watch, as when you go back and you find things that you never saw before when you kind of watched it when you were a zombie, dead asleep, and you say, oh, look there's the number thirty three. Oh there's a globe, there's a flat earth map, you do. It is fine to cut.
Speaker 7: It's kind of fun to hunt these things as you're watching the old movies.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, and it's everywhere.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 8: I think that Back to the Future, Uh, the nine to eleven references in that movie are are pretty crazy.
Speaker 9: So in which movie Back to the Future?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, oh yeah, the one one nine upside down and there's.
Speaker 9: Tons of wind peaks yep.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then the car when the car takes off, what is it like a nine or something on one of the buildings, and then the car puts the eleven in the flames yep, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: And by the way, before I forget, his name was Aaron Salter Junior. And it's interesting once again if you put his name to Google, the very first story is Salter's buffalo slaying was unrelated to his work on water powered engines.
Speaker 7: The very first.
Speaker 8: Story didn't didn't a plane just go down with yes, a bunch of cancer scientists or something?
Speaker 7: Just yep?
Speaker 9: What was that was last week?
Speaker 7: Right within the last two weeks for sure? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Right, okay, yeah, yeah, you're doing good your debt.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's crazy. That was August okay, August twelfth.
Speaker 6: Eight doctors among sixty two killed in Brazil and Brazil's plane crash.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 6: Once again they were probably getting close. And you can't touch the medical industrial complex.
Speaker 8: Right right, right? No, they if they carried cancer, that put a lot of people out of work.
Speaker 6: And it goes against their very first role on the Georgia guidestones, right keeping humanity under five hundred million.
Speaker 9: Right, yep, that's what it's about.
Speaker 8: They blew that up, and that that was another thing. I guess that that proves the flat earth, right because you could see the North Star through through one of the holes or something that they had there, right.
Speaker 7: Yep, yep, the georgiadstone.
Speaker 9: It never moved right right, So.
Speaker 7: Again thinking back, how why didn't we see that first?
Speaker 6: Like we're hurling, we're spinning, but that one star never moves.
Speaker 8: That's that's how I try to explain it to my friends. You know, I think there's a little mina that comes up on the iPhone and it has the ball everything's spinning and flying through the universe, and and I'm like, don't you guys think that if this is going on and I don't even.
Speaker 9: Know how many miles prow we're going or whatever, it.
Speaker 8: Is, But don't you think we would have hit something by now, you know, or or anything that's spinning around us like and we we would have hit something, you know. And I try to explain even how how you know these star as still align with some of the pyramids and it's this, you know, it's the same the same cycles year the year after year, nothing nothing changes. How do you how do you account for that if if we're moving, you know, moving a zillion miles an hour through the universe every day. So yep, and the clock, I don't know if I'm gonna say this right in Prague?
Speaker 7: Yep, that's right?
Speaker 9: Is that right?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Check, yeah, that that thing is unbelievable. And that's very old, correct.
Speaker 7: Uh jeez?
Speaker 6: The astronomical clock, Yeah, that's five five or I think it's close to six hundred years old.
Speaker 8: And and so what I've seen, I've seen something on this clock too that you know they say that, I mean, it doesn't but the eclipse, when we have these eclipses, that has nothing to do with the moon, I believe on that clock, what do they call it, nodes? They call them nodes. They're like invisible you know, luminaries, or whatever you want to call it, that come into eclipse and that's what's actually eclipsing the moon. It has I mean, you know, eclipsing the sun. It has nothing to do with the moon. I think that that those are on that clock, like then they can be tracked on that clock.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I think you're right.
Speaker 6: And I just it's built in fourteen ten, so six hundred and fourteen years old, the third oldest clock in the world, and the oldest clock is still in operation.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Do you dive into the all the tartaria stuff.
Speaker 6: Man, I've been saying this for two years that I'm going to and I just it's not that it doesn't interest me because they're are a lot of things, especially with the Worldfairs that don't make any sense where especially the Chicago Worldfare was at eighteen ninety something, and they would build almost entire.
Speaker 7: Cities and then just destroy them.
Speaker 6: And then if you really you know, there's something else that really needs to be looking to is all these bell towers that have gone away and with the vibrations, and there's old videos and pictures and images of people being next to or even inside of bells that it's supposed to have some type of healing power from the vibrations, and that takes you back into Megahertz and Tesla and how he had knowledge that was suppressed and it's just a never ending rabbit hole. And I'm so afraid if I step into this one that it's going to consume me, because you know, my lunch break and John Levi, I think his name is so many people have very good episodes that show how you know, it feels like a lot.
Speaker 7: Of our history is a lie. Or architectures a lie.
Speaker 6: You see parts of DC and when they dig down there, there was already some type of building and architecture there. So I do believe much of our history is a lie.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's just so much going on with current events, but I haven't looked into it enough, and I really should.
Speaker 7: I should take some time and look into it. How about yourself, Yeah, no.
Speaker 9: I think. I think.
Speaker 8: I think the Tartaria, all that kind of stuff, it makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 9: Did you The Hibbler had a new movie just recently. I don't know why.
Speaker 8: I can't think of the name of it right now, but you know, it went into detail about how they with the airships that they used to have into every city. I mean I didn't even I didn't know any of that, with the airships for each city and ports in the way that these people they used to get around back then.
Speaker 9: But the architecture I think speaks for itself.
Speaker 8: You know. I think there's some of the buildings that with such great just detail in the work. You know, how'd they do it on horse and buggy and it does it? You know, it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 7: Yeah. But Sean's new movie is called Old World Order.
Speaker 9: Oh that's right, Old World Later. Yeah, yeah, that was really good. That was actually really I thought that was good.
Speaker 8: And then Levi back on the the I guess I would call them nodes, uh, the John Levi.
Speaker 9: He he has a really good eclipse video.
Speaker 8: It's it's a little further back if you go to his video list, but that explains and I believe, even as like some photographs of you know what, these so called nodes are the things that are actually eclipsing the sun, which I find really interesting.
Speaker 6: My wife could probably find it because she usually doesn't miss a Sunday. I have to watch him on one point five speed. Yeah, But no, his stuff is great, and he's just lives his life and you know, he built his own little house and he just uh, he's living the dream off the grid, right absolutely. I'll go ahead and see if I can find that video.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, it's it's it's really cool. It's it's it's pretty interesting. That video so pretty pretty wild.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, okay, Invisible Moons and Orbs. I think that's probably the one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, two.
Speaker 7: Hundred thousand views. He's on it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, he's good.
Speaker 8: I found him before well, I guess he was around before my lunch break.
Speaker 6: I think, yeah, absolutely, I think we've been following him for a couple of years.
Speaker 7: Now at least.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if yet longer. When did you let me ask you real quick, hey, when did you start this? Uh your pot this one?
Speaker 6: I believe it was November of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 8: Okay, so I was I Yeah, I think i've been. I think when you started it, I know you usually ask how did I find I find it? And to be ones, I think I think it just popped up, to be honest, and I think it popped up because I bought I had a free thing through Amazon which I got an audio book which I never never do. But with that money I took, I bought Eric Dubay's I don't know two hundred Proofs of the Flat Earth or whatever that is, and I wound up buying that.
Speaker 9: I think because maybe I did that.
Speaker 8: That's why it popped up on the Spotify thing, okay, or maybe who knows I was who knows Eddie Bravo. Maybe I was listening to you back then or some other things, but it just popped up and it was right in the nicked time when I was like getting deep into into all that flatter of stuff. So so I've been I've been pretty much listening to you. Maybe I might have missed a few episodes in the beginning and then and then caught up, you know.
Speaker 6: So yeahl thirtieth twenty or I'm sorry, November thirtieth, twenty twenty two, so this November would be two years.
Speaker 9: Yeah, wow, congrats, Thanks, I appreciate its. Where'd you go for a while real quick if you don't mind me asking.
Speaker 6: Oh, the summertimes are extremely busy for us, and we had a couple we had a little string of no shows and it was just you know, like I said, it's just time to take a break, no harm, no foul. Doing one podcast is a lot, doing too is insane. But I'm also helping a buddy. He started a radio show over in the UK, so I put a little bit of my time into that for him as well. But the summertimes are insanely busy for us here, and it's been that we're preparing for a wedding for our daughter. Just one thing after another. But like I said, we'll run this through November, we'll take December break and we'll pick it right back up. And I think it's good. I think absence, you know, what do they say about absence makes the heart grow fonder. So I think it's good to take a break, but for the listener and for myself to catch a break and take a breath and enjoy life and think get right back at it, exposing the lives, telling the truth.
Speaker 9: I was a little aware. I thought they got you.
Speaker 7: Oh no, not yet.
Speaker 8: For a minute, I'm like, oh, no, you know, but yeah, I think I saw that podcast update.
Speaker 9: At some point I was like, all right, thank.
Speaker 6: God, And it's something I should, in hindsight, should have done sooner, but I just hadn't made a decision yet, So I didn't want to have a podcast update and be well, you know, this is really what's going on. So we just wanted to wait, make a decision, and hop back in the saddle. But hopefully we had enough content in there. People go back and listen while we took our break.
Speaker 8: Okay, and you you have another way? Is it called fact lunch there?
Speaker 7: Yep, yep, right there on the screen, that's us.
Speaker 8: Okay, Okay, all right, I didn't I got to get into that one. I didn't even know. I didn't even know that was there until I was listening to a previous episode.
Speaker 7: Yep. Yeah, we've been doing that since twenty twenty.
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, cool, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and we are about at the break.
Speaker 6: So I wanted to give you the opportunity if there was anything that we hadn't covered yet, give you the opportunity.
Speaker 8: Oh god, I think I think I would just say.
Speaker 9: You know, to whoever.
Speaker 8: I I feel like it's kind of it's all responsibility to to wake as many people up, I think, as you can. I try to do it. I just try to drop seeds. And I learned that here, like there's no no point in arguing with these people. Because it's like impossible, and some of them I don't think. I don't think they're meant to see it, nor do they want to. But I I guess for the it's I could tell right away, like when you when you start dropping little seeds or whatever, if somebody starts asking questions or or the peaks or interests, like, you can kind of tell. And those are the people that that you want to. You want to you know, give this information too. But that's it. I don't wake up as many people as you can because I think I think we need to. I don't know what's going to happen, but I just think it's important to to to wake these people up. So that would be my last message.
Speaker 9: I guess.
Speaker 6: Well, it was great to have you. This This episode just absolutely flew by. It was a great conversation. We covered a lot of topics, and you know, I keep getting asked. I think, you know, maybe during my break in December, if I have time, if we're not traveling too much, you know, maybe look into Tartaria. And you know, here's my question for you before we go off.
Speaker 9: Who.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know flat Earth really became popular in twenty sixteen. Where did the Tartaria and when when did that become popular amongst the truth community? Like who really got the smoke going before the fire with that?
Speaker 7: Do you know?
Speaker 8: Well, I would give credit to John Levi. Yeah, yeah, probably right, I think I think he I saw, I know, I mean, yeah, man, I've seen a documentary. I can't think of what it was called, but they kind of touched the Tartarius stuff. And this might have been before John Levi, but this had to do with the cabbage patch, with with the with the babies, the orphan trains, Oh that's right.
Speaker 6: That's right, the pop Civil War, the eighteen sixty eighteen seventy time frame there.
Speaker 8: And it was a really I'll tell you, it was a really cool documentary. And I would say that that that documentary definitely. I'm pretty sure it's been a while, but I'm pretty sure it dove into this Tartarius stuff a little bit. It might have not said Tartaria, but like the architecture and things like that. But but I would say when it comes when it comes to the Tartaria stuff, Joe, I would say John lev probably, you know, I think started this thing probably and then you know the my lunch break, you know, that guy does an awesome job too. He's got like a lot of a lot of different videos. Now he's probably over one hundred maybe now.
Speaker 6: Fifteen minutes every day. It's perfect. You know, you squeeze it in on your lunch break.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah, but uh he's got one of with all the great fires if that is insane. Yeah, it's like every city, every city's print down. Yeah, I mean you know red flag absolutely, Yeah, pretty cool.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, according to them, with the New World Order, they have to tear down before they can build back up. That's that's what this whole thing is all about. They're they're tearing down the morals of our society to bring.
Speaker 7: In their new World Order. Just look at the morals today where it is.
Speaker 9: I'll tell you I'm afraid.
Speaker 8: I mean, call me crazy, but do you think you think they let all these people in uh for no reason.
Speaker 6: I have two theories on it. Number one that they really want war. They have to continue their demise of these societies who don't want to take part and usury and the rothschild. So either A they're going to just when things skick off, they're going to say.
Speaker 7: Either join the military or leave we're number two.
Speaker 6: They're going to send us and our children off and they're going to have them backfill the jobs here.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Yeah, I just think they're I don't know, I can see the whole civil war right unfolding, or or maybe they got another sinister plan that they just wipe out a whole lot of us, you know, in one swoop.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not out of the good in some other their heart. There's a nefarious plan behind it, you.
Speaker 9: Can bet that, of course. Of course.
Speaker 6: Well, brother, it's been an honor to have this conversation with you tonight, and I want to thank you for your time, and you, yourself and everybody else who's come on behind you are the reason this podcast is successful.
Speaker 7: So thank you so.
Speaker 9: Much, brother, Thank you, thanks a lot, George yep.
Speaker 6: And and tell the listeners thank you for your continued support. And we'll have another podcas cast for you next week. Don't forget to stop by the website and check out our interview with Rob that will be up by the time this podcast comes up, and everything we talked about today will be in the show notes right there on the website. God bless each and every single one of you. Have a great week and until we meet again, my friends, we will see it.
Speaker 11: I know it's been a struggle. I don't know you've had spain. I know you feeling tied, hell down all the way. Yeah, I know you feeling.
Speaker 12: You smile ain't the same.
Speaker 11: I saw were go from.
Speaker 8: Ye feel like.
Speaker 1: You've lost your way.
Speaker 3: Don't give it, No, don't give in.
Speaker 12: Never this hold.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't let call the primise.
Speaker 7: It ain't done yet. He's got up plaid.
Speaker 5: Why it's a way got up?
Speaker 12: Let me come?
Speaker 8: Why a fright god?
Speaker 13: Or I can see the street beside you. Childs are putting up the five.
Speaker 9: Oh you're stronger than a thing.
Speaker 1: You are.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 4: You're accepting a bed found.
Speaker 7: Beautiful.
Speaker 9: You're shoving ride. Yeah, you're living, breathing, move, you can.
Speaker 3: Hold your head a pie.
Speaker 13: Don't give up.
Speaker 8: Oh, don't give in.
Speaker 12: Never loos home.
Speaker 3: Don't let go on the primies. It ain't Dunion's got a clay? What's a waintail? The god of memory? Come, don't give up, nor don't give in. You never love home, don't let go on the primies.
Speaker 8: It ain't don life.
Speaker 9: It's worth living?
Speaker 12: What's a waytail the God of baby court.
Speaker 1: Why sur pray down?
Speaker 12: Got up steamy cold?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 12: Yes, what a pray? Now the god baby colt, Oh yeah, got steamy cold. Oh.
Speaker 1: Don't give up, No, don't give in.
Speaker 8: Never the houl, don't let go of the primise men done, yes.
Speaker 5: God a plan.
Speaker 1: Watch the God of even colls and don't give up. No dog giving any help, But never the soul. Don't let go of the primes.
Speaker 12: It ain't done.
Speaker 1: Love is worth living.
Speaker 4: Watch and down the God of every chorus. Oh, the God of needs, Watch down.
Speaker 8: The God of a coach.
Speaker 7: You're listening to the fact Hunt Ratio Network.
Speaker 9: Just the facts, Mammy,