Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. In the games, Mike the Bulldog beyond g jrr.
Speaker 2: All right, Bulldog, I'm thinking you're gonna want to probably start with the Magic who locked down the seventh playoff spot last night?
Speaker 3: Hey, defending champion Boston Celtics.
Speaker 4: How did that all hold on? Settled down in.
Speaker 3: D six to seventy six they beat the Celtics. I don't want to hear that the Celtics were sitting all of their starters just because they've already clenched the number two seed in the Okay, so that's what happened. The Celtics weren't trying to win last night. They played none of their starters. So the result for the Celtics was meaningless, but not for the Magic.
Speaker 4: They needed to win the game.
Speaker 3: They clinched the seventh seed in home court in the postseason play in tournament with the victory. It's unclear who they will play in the first round of the play That'll be Tuesday night, by the way, at Kia Center. The Atlanta Hawks are currently the eight seed and that yeah, the Magic will play the eighth seed. They're is seventh seed, they'll play the eight seed. Right now, the Hawks are the eight seed, but they are only a half game up on the Bulls in a game and a half ahead of the Heat. Looks like it's gonna be down between the Bulls and the Hawks. Of who the Magic play in the first round of the play in.
Speaker 4: Who'ld you rather play?
Speaker 3: I'd sort of like I always vote for the storyline. I would like to see the Bulls because I'd like to see Voochs back to play bulldog.
Speaker 2: Just so we're clear here, one of the key elements of being the seventh playoff position means if you happen to lose that first game, you're going to get another shot at it, not just automatically be right perfect. Yeah.
Speaker 3: If the Magic win the first play in game Tuesday, they advance into the playoffs against the seventh seed because the Celtics. If they lose, yes, they fall back and will play the winner of the nine to ten game, which will probably be the Bulls versus the Heat or the Hawks versus the Heat. In the winner of that game would be the number eight eight seed in the playoffs and would play the Cavaliers, which are.
Speaker 4: The number one seed.
Speaker 2: So so let's let's not start talking crap about the Celtics here.
Speaker 4: At the second seed Bulldog. All right, just back it back.
Speaker 3: I would rather the Magic play the Cavaliers in the first round. I think they would have a better shot at the Cavaliers. But we shall see. Obviously they're not going to intentionally lose the the first playing game for a chance to uh, you know, to play in the second playing game and play the Cavaliers.
Speaker 2: Bulldog.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, over and over, inten wait, wait real quick, real quick?
Speaker 3: Should the Magic rest their starters for the last two games now that they're locked in?
Speaker 2: How about limited them? How about limited play? Let them see some court time, but then back it down.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't know I would rest them.
Speaker 1: I don't know if i'd rest them. They're just now kind of getting in sync. I think you kind of leave it like.
Speaker 3: As fragile as the Magic are. I would not risk any sort of injury whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Bulls Lightning last night dropping a tough game to the leading illegally leading division leading Maple League had a chance to close that cap down with just a handful left, the end up losing an overtime four to three.
Speaker 4: Ouch. Ouch.
Speaker 1: How my Blackhawks doing they've been eliminated, son of a gun.
Speaker 3: All right, let's make our picks the mastas tease off this morning. Who we taking in the mastas on the record, Okay, you're already taking the big meat hit Brice and Deshambeau. The betting favorite is the chef, Scottie Scheffler. So I'm sure that's who Taco's taken is all right. He's been my player for just like the Chiefs. You guys give me a hard time about that, but that's who my team was. As soon as Manning left the Colts, I was like, I gotta have a good role model on Patrick.
Speaker 4: Was that. No, I'm gonna go Oberg. You're going Oberg. Yeah, I'm going Oberg.
Speaker 3: You're leaving the chef to make you know what, I'm not gonna pick the face. I'm not gonna pick the sentimental favorite either. Rory, I'm gonna go off the board, not off the board, but I'm gonna vote John rom coming from the live tour where he's sort of been invisible and John Ram. I think John Rahm is poised to do something at this Masters.
Speaker 1: So all right, Johnson, So we have mead head down for pat Rom for dog and Oberg for me dog.
Speaker 2: Did you see the Tyreek Hill story.
Speaker 4: I'm Oberg with a strong chef. By the way, you know what I'm going. You can't have to you can't have to Golf wants a default to fall back. Yeah, that's present.
Speaker 3: Police were called to the home of Tyreek Hill and his wife for a domestic dispute on Monday, although no charges were filed. Officers responded to a call from Hill's mother in law, who told them that Tyreek and was being very aggressive and impulsive and she was afraid for her daughter. According to the mother in law, Hill and his wife got.
Speaker 4: Into an argument.
Speaker 3: He threw her laptop to the floor before grabbing their four month old daughter and heading to the balcony of their thirty fifth floor apartment. She also told the officers that the wife told the officers that she and Hill had been attending couple's therapy. It wasn't working and they are filing for divorce. So this is just the latest in the Tyreek Hill set.
Speaker 4: When did he move Beachside?
Speaker 2: I know he used to have that kind of that big old property Inland, you know where he had the backyard tackling session.
Speaker 4: Where and the kids set on fire in the attic, right, Yeah, I don't know, but maybe a doll places.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Dolphins are just stuck with this guy. I mean, he's obviously a cancer. He's a distraction. He's been a distraction ever since the season opener last year where he got arrested and had the altercation with police on the way to the stadium, and of course at the end of the season he essentially implied that he wants out of Miami. I'm out, bro, remember that. So, yeah, I don't know what the Dolphins are gonna do. He's he he's still good, so they can't just cut him. They would love the trading, but I don't know if anybody is gonna offer anything of value for him because he's such a distraction.
Speaker 2: Do you think there's any chance, you guys, that maybe he sees light and just shuts up and goes out there and puts up.
Speaker 4: No Wantn't that be nice? Hey?
Speaker 1: Why do you go to the balcony? Was he trying to pull with Michael Jackson? I don't know what he was, God, I hope not.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, uh, By the way, Luka, Doncics makes his return to Dallas last night after the ill fed trade.
Speaker 4: So the Mavericks.
Speaker 3: He just went off last night, scored forty five points, led the Lakers over the Mavericks. Mavericks fans are chanting fire Nico the entire game. Nico Harrison is the GM who may the tree.
Speaker 2: That could have been, That could have been a prime situation where how that taste would be applicable?
Speaker 4: Bulldog?
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, that that's gonna go down to the worst trade in modern sports history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, incredible, Alright, Mike the Bulldog Byonkey, host of opened Mic weekday mornings on at Jason s Am seven forty ninety six ninety game. Of course, he takes the time out to join us for the sports page on jr R.
Speaker 4: Each morning.
Speaker 3: By the way, a happy birthday to the great Brian Setzer of the Stray Cats.
Speaker 4: Oh oh Lujiaco on demand to download the iHeartRadio app.