Speaker 1: I'm gonna surprise you guys today. I'm gonna throw this to Stephanie to intro this because I think we should go back and forth on it. So steph you take it.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, and welcome to Rose Pricks. You know where you are, you know what show this is? Why are you guys playing dumb? It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Stop God, I'm so tired of the like, oh, I'm still pretty bad. I shall be both. Right.
Speaker 2: I just turned on my Internet and something that's playing.
Speaker 1: In my ear my ears? What okay?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Which I just refreshed something, and I'm scared. My computer is just so overloaded right now. I have, like, literally i'm two different computers. So where I'm talking to you is my Mac. But on my PC there's like nineteen tabs open on my old ass PC, and one of them is me listening to the new Counting Crow's record, which isn't even that new, it's like a year old. But I'm going to the concert, so I'm getting myself prepared, and I'm just scared. When I refreshed it, it was just gonna start playing so wild, but it didn't. But I do want to say spoiler. It's freaking great. It's fantas I expected it not to be, because you know how you like love a band and then you're like, oh god, but not the new stuff. New stuff fantastic as good as the old stuff.
Speaker 2: Now is what's his name? Adam Derwitz? Derwitz? Is he still like there was a time where he was like hot shit.
Speaker 1: Oh he's not hot shit anymore.
Speaker 2: I know he was dating Jennifer Aniston. But then he has a dis is. We talked about him before because he has like that disassociated mental.
Speaker 1: Associative disorder where he feels high all the time and has a hard time like even being grounded in reality. Imagine you're really high on on like shitty pot. He feels like that all the time. Now imagine I have.
Speaker 2: To believe that people get that disorder from literally doing drugs, that you feel this associated and you don't come back.
Speaker 1: That's not what he said. He really wasn't a big drug guy. He really wasn't. It's like a really shitty thing that his brain just did. But he's okay. And if you watch the he cut the Dreads, they really talked about it in the documentary. They're like, yeah, I know a lot of people kind of steered him wrong with that hair. And there was a lot of people in a documentary about him where he participated, and they said, like, listen, we're going to just be really honest about it. People a lot of like music's knobs didn't take them seriously and genuinely, we think it's because of the hair, and so he doesn't have that hairy cut it all off. It's short hair. Now. Yes, of course he's dating a much younger woman, but they seem to be happy together and he's making good music, and I will see for myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I make fun of Counting Crows sometimes, but then a song will come on and I'll be like, holy shit, what song is this? And I'm like, yeah, oh, it's the Counting Crows. They have some beautiful songs, but I think, you know, Missed Jones and me it's hard because that's one of those songs that's like a train song or where you go, mmm, you know, it's Little Drops of Jupiter and then you go, well, but not all their music is that even, and.
Speaker 1: That's a good song. That's a good song. I'm not even it's a good song, but I'm gonna push back. I think it was just an unfair timing. I think they came out Counting Crows had August and everything after nineteen ninety three and ninety four, like that's one of the best albums ever in the world, and I'm hie by that, But like other bands came along and they just kind of got put together on the same radio stations, and like the Counting crest of is more complex. I'm just saying, that's all I'm gonna say. And Drops of Jupiter it was more like that guy was like drops a do Buddha, like the soe lat that you ever, hay May. I mean, there's a different level of cringe, and I can see how it all got grouped together, and it's just so unfair to the Counting Cress.
Speaker 2: And do not forget my catchphrase, never forget that. I went to a train concert and dragged John with me, so I'm nobody. I'm not even judging, Like I loved that friggin song and was like, must go see them live. Took John with me and he he liked me too much to tell me how cringe it was and was hated every minute of it. I don't remember it being good. Besides that one song. And you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's so lotted that you ever had?
Speaker 4: Is me? I have?
Speaker 1: You know, I've always I.
Speaker 2: Have a very lingering Top forty problem. I love it. I love a Top forty. You know, I like that voice, I like that vibe.
Speaker 1: And we disagree a little on that, which is why I think it's so interesting, because you know, I love it. I really love an indie. I love a weird voice. I love Death Cab for Cutie and not a Serf and Spoon those are my top three and Blind Pie those are my favorite bands, like you know, small dollar bands, and I love that shit. So the fact that I can stand here, like like ten toes, down standing on business say that the count Cross are good. That's a good band, then I know what I know. Yeah, No, I know you are.
Speaker 2: And I like a lot of indie stuff too. And I like a lot of singer songwriter stuff, and I love my Jonathan Brook and I've I've seen very cool bands. I just have this weird soft spot for Top forty. Anyway, we really digress, and before we even get to our main point, I want to talk about something that I think we all can agree is great, and that's hers. So, if you've tried everything to lose weight, but you still feel stuck and like no shame in your game, Listen, a lot of us you go through menopause and suddenly you're like, oh my gosh, I can't get rid of this weight no matter what I do. Well, you deserve to feel good in your body, and that's why weight loss by her Now offers access to the FDA approved we Go V pill and we Go vpen designed to help you lose weight pretty fast. I'm not gonna lie. That's I've done it book. You can get u g LP one medications including like I said, that we Go V pill and the pen. So if you're ready to reach your goals, visit for hers dot com slash rose Pricks to get personalized, affordable care that gets you. That's f O r H E r S dot com slash rose Pricks for Hers dot com slash rose Pricks. Weight Loss b Hers is not available at all fifty states. We go VI's the registered trademark up novo notice as to get started and learn more, including important safety information, we go for the clinical study information restrictions, Visit for Hers dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay boom now today Oh my god. It's the gift that just keeps on giving that we want to return, but it doesn't come with a gift receipt. Yeah, and it's I mean, she just will not go away.
Speaker 2: No, So we're talking about Taylor Frankie Paul of course, and listen, she's completely unhinged. I read stuff about her on Reddit all the time and people are like, here's what's happening with her. She's probably you know, she's they're not airing The Bachelor, although I'm sure they had to pay her for there.
Speaker 1: Not again, now they're not. No, oh my god, not right now. I thought they were in July. I remember they announced they were, Well it's July.
Speaker 2: Twenty second when we're recording this, and they there's no, it's not on the schedule anywhere. That was a rumor, and yes, we all thought that was happening. In reality, Steve told us for sure, it's happening. At least it was going to be released on Hulu, but and then it was going to be released on ABC.
Speaker 1: But it's not. It does not seem to be being released right.
Speaker 2: And I think that can be attributed to Taylor Paul's Frankie Paul's constant Instagram TikTok presence being freakin crazy pants, right, and you cannot deny it's just constant, and she's fighting with all the girls or everybody's unfollowing, she's unfollowing people and then accusing Whitney if she's paranoid. She's completely victimized herself. She doesn't seem to take any accountability. You know, she's forever just going on. You don't know what he did to me, and I get all that. But what we're focusing on right now is some latest, some interesting stuff. First of all, I have this article that says DCFS, so that's you know, a child, it's Child and Family Services, Department of Child and Family Services docs alleged troubling home life, therapy issues, Okay, Taylor, Frankie Paul's parenting, mental health, and home life are all being called into question by Utah's department.
Speaker 1: What I just said, with.
Speaker 2: Allegations of troubling statements to case workers, concerns over her commitment to therapy and parenting issues involving her children. So this is a TMZ article says we broke the story. According to a petition filed by DCFS and obtained by TMZ. The agency is asking a juvenile court to find Taylor's three children have been quote abused, neglected, or dependent. Now I don't know what dependent means neither. Okay, I'm not going to look it up right now, I'll look it up. Okay, keep going what dependent means if you know by the standards of Child and Family Services.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: According to that filing, Taylor told DCFS during a May twenty twenty six home visit her life coach Carrie was quote the only reason she was still alive, and she wanted Carrie to conduct her mental health and domestic violence assessments. So this is like her friend and like personal therapist, you know who she's like, well, I want her to do it. I want her to assess me. I don't want you outsiders. I don't want the Child Family Guidance to like conduct any interviews like just my friend. She'll tell you, she'll report, you know, she'll tell you the truth. Now, like there's something wrong with me, and so listen, I'm going to finish this article. But apparently this lady is Craig Cray, this Carrie person who's a life coach.
Speaker 1: The life coach is crazy, what a belly?
Speaker 2: That doesn't make sense, right, so it says in its stocks DCFS claims it told Taylor that Carrie Shocking wasn't qualified to do the assessments during the same visit. The petition also says Taylor got upset after reading social media messages and stormed out of the home. DCFS claims she told caseworkers she wasn't suicidal, but quote they quote should know who killed her if she ends up dead, because she felt no one believes her. I mean, and this is her after Remember she went to rehab for like two days, right to a hospital, okay. The filing also cites the story TMZ broke Taylor's twenty twenty three aggravated assault light flea, stemming from the incident in which she threw a chair blah blah blah. It further alleges Indy, that's one of her kids, changes Ever's Okay, So basically they're saying that the daughter, Indy, was present in the home. Remember, and she's like six or nine or thirteen or one hundred, I don't remember. But it alleges that Indy changes Ever's diaper, prepares his bottle, and often hears Taylor and Dakota fighting, which makes her sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, this woman's that's our bachelorette. Take it or leave it, says, I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is who they chose to represent America. You know, this is like good values, good like Christian values.
Speaker 1: That were you know, okay.
Speaker 2: DCFS also claims Ever sought comfort from Taylor's sister and nanny Aspen during home visits, and that Taylor became quote escalated and disregulated when confronted about her progress. The petition further alleges Taylor's therapist or Carrie life coach, told DCFS she had not begun meaningful treatment, did not seem invested in the program, and appeared to be attending therapy because she felt forced to. So I don't know if that was I don't know if that's actually Carrie. Maybe that's an actual therapist, right, So she's not invested, she's not seeking any treatment, she's not attending therapy. So she's attending therapy only because she felt forced to.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So, A source connected to Taylor tells us the fact that this leaked speaks volumes on its own. Juvenile Court is private to protect the children's interests. Leaking this information does the exact opposite. Someone is clearly acting in their own interests, not the children's. The source added this is also based on incomplete information. It leaves out DCFS's documented concerns about the other side, which are on record. I don't know the juvenile court will weigh all of that in full. Blah blah blah. Okay, so that's that. But let's listen to I have a recording of So this is the this is the Reddit thread. It says Taylor Taylor's therapist is insane all in caps is insane as she is crying about Taylor, so unprofessional. Okay, so this is I'm going to read you what we're going to hear about. Taylor's therapist is speaking and crying about how wonderful her relationship with Taylor is. She says Taylor refuses to get mental help from anybody else, but this lady proudly says Taylor will not go anywhere. If this lady is not her therapist, then it says, this is highly likely why Taylor will not do any proper inpatient treatment or proper program jaw dropping on professional. This is the person prescribing Taylor medication and doing her therapy. This therapist is also followed by and receives comments about Taylor's friends, including Chase, going back years on Instagram. I believe this woman may be prescribing them all stimulants under the guise of fake therapy professional. This is the person writing the Reddit post. Okay, well, okay, so it's just a redditor. It's not like we I mean, that's just a that's just a random allegation. I'm not saying that it's not true. I'm just saying, right, make sure it's yes. But this person who wrote this, if you see ouh it says Samantha Allen. I mean, I don't know if that's careful with that kind of allegation. I'm not saying it's again not true, but like, yeah, so do you want to hear do you want to hear this lady?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: Sure, Okay, here we go. Oh yeah, of course.
Speaker 4: We go.
Speaker 3: Patient who is very well known. Her name is Taylor Frankie Paul.
Speaker 4: So what made me stick out that I was real and raw with my own story and I integrated it into my care using therapeutic use of self to a point where Taylor needed more support with your mental health. I will not go anywhere unless Samantha is the one providing the service.
Speaker 3: And that makes me emotional because that's such a compliment. I almost want to use the word sacred but vulnerable and tender to be able to help somebody who is struggling at that level in their life where they need to just take a step back from everyday life and just focus on their mental health.
Speaker 2: Okay, so, you guys, this is like the fact that she like she first of all, she to talk about herself in the third person.
Speaker 1: She won't go anywhere without Samantha.
Speaker 2: That's me, you guys, Like, that's just so sacred that it just cry about myself.
Speaker 1: The vocal fry for a second. Yes, oh my god. But also yeah, she called herself sacred. What a nightmare? She looks Will you describe her to us? Oh, she looks like anybody who's on any reality show. She's got tons of makeup on, like dark hair, she's wearing like a white like tight like pop with like a black blazer on it to look more professional. But she looks like she's like twenty four, twenty.
Speaker 2: Four, with long, like dyed black hair and like red lifts and yeah, yeah, imagine you can imagine what she looks like.
Speaker 1: I got it. I got it, Okay. So here's she made a TikTok responding.
Speaker 2: This is Taylor making a TikTok responding to the DCFS report. And she takes it real seriously, you guys, because she's doing a I'm putting on my makeup with my hair and little clips, you know, like like as if she's doing like a fun like, hey guys, I'm gonna tell you, Yes, I'm gonna tell you a Juicy's story while I'm doing my makeup. So she's like got a sponge and she's like doing her eyes.
Speaker 1: And like all the day so much. It is my least favorite thing online. Can I just do one quick side of wide. Remember when we first started doing board and I got obsessed with this. I've never seen that before, so it was new to me in twenty twenty, I'd never watched these videos so much where I see people putting on makeup and telling stories. It felt new to me. And there was a lady that would tell crime stories and I thought, remember I kept sending them up and like, I think we should do crime stories and maybe we could do makeup and you're like, first off, that woman is already doing exactly that, so we're definitely not going to do that. But also like I think they have the crime stories covered elsewhere, and we don't want to put on makeup.
Speaker 2: Right, Like, don't even want to be on camera alone putting on our make I don't want to be on camera, and I don't wear makeup.
Speaker 1: I definitely would be the last person to even know how to do that. I mean I should wear it. I'm not saying I can go without it. I just don't know how to do that. So I just don't understand. Why is that such a thing where people have to like blot they like dot dot dot, and like they're just putting on stuff while they Why is the makeup part part of it? I can't I don't know. It's amazing, Okay, go ahead, sorry.
Speaker 2: So the under this video it says to sum it up, okay, because we're not going to play all of it. It's freaking five minutes long, but it says to sum it up. Apparently she never left d cfs in her I don't know if that means, and then in parentheses there, so I guess they're lying. Her daughter wants to change diapers, and she's allegedly made a lot of progress in the courtroom. And then this person says, which is another lie, we see her throwing tantrums. Okay, so here's a little bit of Taylor.
Speaker 1: Frikis I believe three times?
Speaker 2: Can't?
Speaker 1: Okay? Sorry, hold on, that's like as loud as it will go. I wish I had this video. So so she's just so gentle and soft. Let's see if let's see if I can, well you can. If you can't play, you can just look at some of the comments. Yeah, she says, I would.
Speaker 2: Somebody is giving a quote from what she says, and it says, I would never ask someone to lock up if the house locks itself.
Speaker 1: That so you did leave them at your house? Got it?
Speaker 2: Trying to downplay it again, says Then this person writes, well, I'm confused about this one. Doesn't the report say Taylor was disregulated and then go and say she was going to get food and then left, But according to her, she was upset and walked outside to calm down. I mean either way, no, you don't leave your two year old in the house unattended and go outside because you're upset. Dude, I just looked it up on AI.
Speaker 1: Her kids, Indy is eight years old, her son of Ocean is five, and her ever is two, so the oldest is eight years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's got to go. Yeah, this person says, I trust the report. It's obvious she's trying to downplay everything from the quote. Indy just wanted to help. She likes being a mommy helper. It says she was whenever it was a baby. A six year old girl might want to try to help occasionally, but it sounds like she was a caregiver at times. My niece, who is five, only wanted to help change my baby once. Then she was like, Okay, I'm done and didn't ask to help again.
Speaker 1: And then it's not like, oh I must always do that, that's what I really can't wait to do. Yeah, she said. This person says she said the therapist asked why are you crying?
Speaker 2: Like she was being rude, but maybe she was just trying to make her reflect on the actual complex feelings that result in her emotional outbursts, abusive or otherwise. And then they're responding to this. Okay, so somebody writes asking why you're crying? This is somebody talking to Taylor on Instagram. They go asking, why you're crying? Is a normal question that means you should speak on your emotions that's making you cry, and Taylor responds, I'm well aware that's how she says it. I noted it was her of how she asked, I knew, I knew how what meant it literally what she wrote. And then this person responds to that she cannot be sober, and then the next person goes, why is she typing like a caveman? I mean, and then this person writes, also, not abnormal for a therapist to want the sessions to not take place in a car. This is for safety reasons. I do Zoom therapy, and one of the conditions is I need to be at a safe location aka my house. So I guess she was complaining that she wanted to be doing therapy from her car and the therapist was like, no, yeah, and then this person also agrees with that and goes, one of the conditions for me to do my Zoom therapy sessions in my car on lunch breaks is that my car is not in motion, because driving while under the emotional stress is dangerous. I wonder if Taylor was trying to drive around while doing therapy, as we've seen her drive while on her phone often. So anyway, she's not doing well. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And then we had another a little mini story about Dakota, who's just fine. By the way, for those who don't know, that's the that's the ex that's that's causing that. Well, that's part of yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I have something else really quick first before that. Okay, this, I have this story that just says Taylor Frankie Paul's mom, Leanne. So don't forget, Leanne is crazy too, oh number, she's super thirsty crazy. But it says she may break silence after CPS asks court to rule her grandkids abused. So this just says her mom is breaking her silence after you know, Utah CFS requested a court find her daughter's three children abused, neglected, or dependent. Quote the accusations of child neglect and abuse being leveled against my daughter. I don't like the word leveled, Like nobody's leveling shit against your daughter. They're trying to keep the kids safe, Okay, are not only entirely false, but are completely absurd, she said in a written statement shared with US weekly. My grandkids live in a safe, loving, and stable home, provided with every amenity.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're so.
Speaker 2: How can anybody in the right mind be like, what are you talking about? That's crazy. It's super loving and stable. Everybody knows that it's not right. That's why they keep she keeps losing custody. Oh my god, what a fucking delusional bitch. They're well fed, clothed, bathed regularly, and frequently enjoy trips to recreational activities. Okay, freaking robot. Furthermore, they're supported by a full time nanny and loving, supporting family. My grandchildren are exceptionally well taken care of and are not being abused or neglected in any way by their mother. They're quite spoiled, to say the least. Yeah, I mean it's just you're you know, you're getting spoiled when your mom just constantly has emotional outbursts, leaves you alone in the house, leaves a two year old home, makes a child change the other child's diapers, is drunk all the time, doesn't want to be hospital.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, it's great. And and Dakota the ex the baby daddy of ever, right, I think they share They share two kids or just one. I think they only have the one.
Speaker 2: The two other ones are are her kids with the other guy who's also trying to claim soul custody of them.
Speaker 1: Oh of course. So, but Dakota has moved on. Just fine, new girl. He has a new girlfriend. But by the way, so did Taylor. I mean she went, you know, she didn't suffer anything from this.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: ABC was like, here you go. There's all these guys you can date. Some of them have kids, want to be fun for you. Correct. But Dakota is like, he's not wasting any time. And apparently he's now paired up with somebody who showed up on Mormon Wives.
Speaker 2: It's he's dating Mormon Wives guest Shania Howell.
Speaker 1: And so this woman.
Speaker 2: I cannot, okay imagine if you will, or look it up. Look up Google Shania. It's spelled like shin s h I n I A Howell. Okay, she looks like an AI robot. Like you can't believe what this woman looks like. It's like every like a fake person, like an AI glack powell howel p o w E l L.
Speaker 1: She just has a completely airbrushed like slick wower.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh my god. Okay, so she's dating.
Speaker 2: He's dating secret lives in Warmer Wives guests, Okay, amid his After months of speculation about the pair's rumored romance, which first began when Mortensen admitted to hooking up with her in a conversation with Taylor before she left to film The Bachelorette, which we all know that they also had sex or also known as fucked, the night before she left and the night she got home. So sources close to Mortenson and Powell tell people that the pair are dating.
Speaker 1: She's some people steady source.
Speaker 2: Of support for Dakota through some incredibly difficult times. Listen, both these people suck.
Speaker 1: But listen to this. Yeah, so apparently I don't know if you just said this because I was looking at this thing to look her up. But Taylor, Frankie Paul, she's the one who leaked. Allegedly, she leaked the text about him dating like she's all mad, she's so riled up and like up in his business that she leaked it. I don't know if that's true or not. But some people, like one person wrote, doesn't her posting online about him violate the order the judge had in place? Once again, so people are still not having it. Yes, almost to a fault though, because this guy sucks so much too. I'm not saying that they could. They have to share exactly fifty to fifty of the blame because she's a nightmare, but like he's also a nightmare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel so bad for her, the kids. The kids, Yeah, I feel really bad for them. I'm trying to find.
Speaker 1: She looks she's so airbrushed, it's impossible to even understand what she looks like. Oh yeah, I can't. I can't quite. We don't know what this is. Maybe this is an AI girlfriend. Oh my god, that would be so funny. And he's just trying to make her he's trying to make her jealous with literally like an AI, like a fake girlfriend, and all the pictures you're going to look like that, right, I mean clearly, like there's just no question. But that's not a real wow. All right, Well, I think that that should get everybody their little Taylor Frankie Paul fix It's not.
Speaker 2: Good too long? Didn't listen and you just moved. You just scrolled to the very end of this episode. Here you go, h it's not good.
Speaker 1: It's not good. But you know what, you know what we need to do.
Speaker 2: What we haven't done in a long time, well since last week, is our shout outs.
Speaker 1: I think we did do our show. Let's do them, you know what, Let's do them. We did them randomly this week, I remember, but I think we should do them again because they deserve it.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: Maybe we did Butt's but serve it. But it doesn't even matter because we could do it every day. In fact, we should just text all of you give us your personal texts.
Speaker 2: We absolutely should, and I am going to pace them right here so that you can see them, because that's how quick I am. And why don't why don't you get us started? Why don't you skin just started?
Speaker 1: Because Okay, Kathy Callman, Hi, Don Lee, Sarah Baker, Jane McMurray and Yarbro, Sherry Shannon and Paul Paully Sullivan. We see you, We love you, do wan me to keep going, obsessed with you, keep going? Please did Weldon, Lauren Barnes and all Riaque Crawford, Gail McDonald, Silvano, Jemmetti, We see and love you, Sandra Green, collect Rock, Patrick Price, Julie Turnbull, Victoria Blake Dick Frolicker loves saying that name. Kimberly Harding, I'm saying that right, yes. Karen Johnson Watson, Christastrop, Sean Price, my old pal. We love you at kay Donado and is that everything? Margaret Wills, Oh my gosh, I'm gonna let you take the recipe.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, and we also have e Sean is our business shout out. He does houses into homes Iowa City. At you there's houses into homes and other places as well. Just go to Houses into Homes dot org and help some people who might need to furnish their homes. Also, if you want to do some of those TikTok ads some Instagram ads like get your business getting more views, more clicks on your website, why not help? Get help from Jamie Val from Spitfiresocial spitfiresocial dot com. My close friend Adam Lerner is a car broker. You gotta try this out.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: I do shouts for him over on for crying out loud. Some of you guys have heard them, and everybody raves about him. I've had so many people over there use him. Just go to Adam's gootacar dot com and see what he can do for you, and tell us about Laura.
Speaker 1: Our friend Laura Stewart has a spire Counseling. I love this. It's a team of specialists of therapists that you can work with and you can live anywhere and do this. They send you these headsets, they do biofeedback, they do all kinds of really new and interesting things. And if you've tried a bunch of therapy and it hasn't worked, give this a try. You want to go to Denver brainspotting dot com again, you don't have to live in Denver. Denver brainspotting dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, thank you everybody, and we will talk to you like in a few minutes, because we also have the world of reality TV is coming at you as well today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and all kinds of stuff. By the way, Yes, if you didn't listen, I mean I kind of was obsessed with our Shaia Leboufe versus his stalker and there's more. We're going to talk about that a little bit more next week. I'm making Stephanie do it because I have found so much more on that. But if you didn't listen to that, this week's other stuff we have all kinds of we have the whole Chloe Fineman leaving SNL. We get deep into that all kinds of stuff. So each go back and look at your rose pricks faster, yes so good, Okay, bye everybody,